时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Walternate said that it was a very powerful | 沃尔特乙说这是某个古老仪器的 |
[00:05] | piece of ancient tech. | 一个强力部件 |
[00:07] | But he’s finished assembling it. | 但是他已经组装完成了 |
[00:08] | He was missing several pieces. | 缺了很多零件 |
[00:09] | This machine is dangerous. | 这个装置很危险 |
[00:11] | Which is why we need to understand it. | 所以我们才要搞清它的原理 |
[00:13] | Our agent Dunham, has she made contact? | 我们那个德纳姆 有她的消息吗 |
[00:15] | She’s on the other side, focused on the task at hand. | 她正在那边 处理手头的事 |
[00:18] | I had a really nice time tonight. | 今晚我过得很愉快 |
[00:20] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[00:21] | I don’t know what your mission is. | 我不知道你的任务是什么 |
[00:23] | I imagine it requires you to gain peter bishop’s trust. | 我想你是要得到彼得·贝肖普的信任 |
[00:26] | You’re in over your head. | 你已经力不从心了 |
[00:28] | Your emotions betray you, | 你的情绪出卖了你 |
[00:29] | And you question your ability to pull this off. | 你质疑自己是否有完成这一切的能力 |
[00:32] | And that will lead to your undoing. | 这一切将导致你的失败 |
[00:35] | I would like to talk to you. | 我们需要谈谈 |
[00:39] | – I lied to you. – About what? | -我骗了你 -关于什么 |
[00:41] | I don’t want to talk. | 我不想说这个了 |
[00:53] | Stockton harbor, stockton harbor, come in. | 斯托克顿港 斯托克顿港 收到请回答 |
[00:57] | Requesting clearance. | 请求进港 |
[00:58] | Tide is coming in strong. | 潮水势头很猛 |
[01:00] | Pulling a fog bank in from the east. | 正从东侧向雾堤袭来 |
[01:02] | It’s close to shore, so watch yourself | 距岸边很近 小心驾驶 |
[01:05] | and take it slow. | 保持低速 |
[01:07] | Copy that. We see it up ahead. | 收到 已进入前方视野 |
[01:09] | Looks like pea soup. | 雾气看着很重 |
[01:10] | Maintain a bearing at three-five-eight. | 继续保持3-5-8航向 |
[01:12] | I’ve hung a lantern out for you. | 信号灯已为你打开 |
[01:43] | Shen, are you seriously not coming? | 沈 你真的不来吗 |
[01:46] | Dude, when I crack this thing, | 哥们 我要是把这破解了 |
[01:48] | they are gonna write books about me. | 他们得为我著书立传了 |
[02:09] | Hey, Beck. You want a tea? | 嗨 贝克 喝茶吗 |
[02:12] | Love one. | 来一杯 |
[02:14] | Hey, Aaron. You gonna make mommy a tea? | 嗨 艾伦 要给妈咪倒杯茶吗 |
[02:20] | It’s starting. | 开始了 |
[02:21] | Okay, I’ll leave you alone. | 好 那不打扰你了 |
[03:19] | Captain Barrett to fort point light station. | 巴雷特船长呼叫岬堡灯塔 |
[03:21] | Come in. Over. | 收到请回答 完毕 |
[03:31] | Fort point, we’re lost in the fog bank. | 岬堡 我们在雾堤中失去航向 |
[03:33] | We can’t see the light. Over. | 找不到信号灯 完毕 |
[03:37] | Fort point, are you there? | 岬堡 你还在吗 |
[03:39] | This is swedish fish. Come in. | 这里是”瑞典鱼” 请回答 |
[03:41] | Murray, it’s Dave. I’ve got no eyes out here. | 默里 我是戴夫 完全失去航向 |
[03:44] | Hey, I forgot my I.D. | 我忘带身份证了 |
[03:49] | Dude. | 哥们儿 |
[03:55] | Shen? | 沈 |
[04:05] | Becky. | 贝基 |
[04:07] | – Stay away from me. – Whoa. | -别过来 -你这是 |
[04:09] | I said stay back! | 我说了别过来 |
[04:11] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[04:13] | It’s me, laird. | 我啊 莱尔德啊 |
[04:21] | Who am I? | 我是谁 |
[04:55] | Oh, wow. | 好丰富 |
[04:56] | This is better than room service. | 这可比客房服务还到位 |
[05:00] | What did I do to get so lucky? | 我干嘛了你对我这么好啊 |
[05:01] | Nothing. | 不用干嘛 |
[05:02] | It’s just for being you. | 就因为你是你 |
[05:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:07] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[05:08] | So what’s the latest catastrophe | 最近有什么天灾人祸 |
[05:10] | I want to know nothing about? | 是我不想了解的 |
[05:11] | Well, uh, earthquakes, oil spills, | 哦 地震 原油泄漏 |
[05:13] | financial disaster. | 金融危机 |
[05:15] | It’s not really the best way to start the day. | 这一天从坏消息开始可不好 |
[05:16] | Here I thought there was nothing good | 我看这报纸上没什么好消息 |
[05:17] | until the entertainment section. | 除了娱乐版 |
[05:20] | What’s in the entertainment section? | 娱乐版有什么 |
[05:22] | I don’t know, but you should find out. | 不知道 最好你自己看看吧 |
[05:35] | I love U2. | 我喜欢U2 |
[05:36] | I figured we were way overdue for a normal date. | 我想咱俩早就应该开始约会了 |
[05:39] | That is just so sweet and so kind of romantic. | 好甜蜜好浪漫啊 |
[05:42] | Try not to sound so shocked. | 不用太感动哦 |
[05:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:55] | Walter? | 沃尔特 |
[05:58] | Walter, is that you? | 沃尔特 是你吗 |
[06:00] | Of course it’s me. | 当然是我了 |
[06:02] | I came in this morning and found your little project. | 我今早到实验室却发现了你的小项目 |
[06:06] | And what project would that be? | 那项目怎么了 |
[06:08] | You know very well what project. | 你自己最清楚不过 |
[06:09] | You are continuing to work on this infernal device– | 你还在鼓捣这个天杀的设备 |
[06:12] | the one depicted in the blueprints. | 虽然只是停留在图纸上 |
[06:14] | That’s correct. I’m running diagnostics. | 是 我在做分析研究 |
[06:15] | I thought I made my position clear. | 我想我已经清楚表明我的立场了 |
[06:17] | I do not want… | 我不想你 |
[06:21] | You have no idea what it does. | 你不知道它的用途 |
[06:23] | You might as well be building a nuclear bomb in my lab. | 你很可能是在我实验室里造核弹 |
[06:27] | I don’t think that’s entirely fair to you. | 这么说不公平吧 |
[06:29] | – Do you? – Well, fine. | -对吧 -那随你便 |
[06:30] | If you end up breaking the universe, | 要是你弄垮了整个宇宙 |
[06:32] | this time, it’s on your head. | 这账都算你头上 |
[06:38] | What was that about? | 怎么了 |
[06:40] | It’s nothing. | 没事 |
[06:41] | Apparently, Walter doesn’t want me | 很明显 沃尔特不想我 |
[06:43] | playing with his toys. | 碰他那些玩具 |
[06:48] | Dunham. | 我是德纳姆 |
[06:51] | Yes, sir. | 好的 长官 |
[06:53] | We’ll meet you there. | 那里见 |
[06:56] | Broyles. | 布洛伊 |
[06:59] | Guess that means we’re doing the crossword in the car. | 看来咱俩只能在车里做填字游戏了 |
[07:03] | So 15 people all up and down the eastern seaboard | 是说东海岸各处共有15人 |
[07:05] | all suffered from retrograde amnesia at the same time? | 同时发生逆行性失忆对吧 |
[07:08] | – Around 10:45 P.M. – Collective memory loss. | -晚上10:45左右 -是选择性记忆缺失 |
[07:11] | That’s a new one for the medical books. | 这在医学上可是前所未见 |
[07:13] | According to the pentagon, the victims were all using | 按国防部的说法 当时受害者 |
[07:14] | shortwave radios. | 均在使用短波通信 |
[07:16] | Ham-radio enthusiasts– | 那些业余无线电爱好者 |
[07:18] | maybe their brains were erased by the magnetic winds | 也许他们的记忆被来自太阳风暴 |
[07:21] | from the solar storm? | 的电磁力消除了 |
[07:22] | If it hadn’t happened four hours after sundown, | 考虑到在日落4小时后没有发生太阳风暴 |
[07:24] | you might be on to something. | 你有没有想到其他什么 |
[07:26] | Becky woomer. | 贝基·沃玛 |
[07:27] | Her husband said he left her alone | 她丈夫称离开她身边 |
[07:28] | for roughly three minutes. | 前后不过四分钟 |
[07:30] | In that time, she forgot all details | 然后 她就忘记了一切 |
[07:31] | about her life, including her name. | 她的生活 甚至她的名字 |
[07:33] | The D.O.D. is concerned | 国防部担心的是 |
[07:35] | this could be a test run for a potential terror attack. | 这会不会是日后恐怖袭击的一次实验 |
[07:37] | The doctors at the hospital don’t understand it. | 医生们都毫无头绪 |
[07:39] | They can’t even tell me | 他们甚至不能告诉我 |
[07:40] | if she’s gonna get her memory back. | 她的记忆是否还能恢复 |
[07:44] | Did your wife ever tell you | 你太太跟你提过 |
[07:45] | what it was she was listening to? | 她都在听些什么吗 |
[07:46] | Becky was a moderator in a chat room. | 贝基是一个聊天室的管理员 |
[07:48] | They listen to number stations. | 他们都听数字电台 |
[07:54] | Number stations? | 数字电台 |
[07:55] | I don’t know much about them. | 我不太了解 |
[07:57] | They’re kind of a mystery. | 他们都有些神秘 |
[08:03] | A reel-to-reel. | 开盘式录音机 |
[08:06] | I used to have one exactly like this. | 过去我也有个一模一样的 |
[08:09] | I remember hours spent ripped out of my gourd | 还记得那时能痴痴得花上几个小时 |
[08:12] | listening to beatles albums | 倒着听披头士的带子 |
[08:14] | backwards for secret messages. | 去寻找隐秘的信息 |
[08:17] | They weren’t there. | 结果一无所获 |
[08:19] | So apparently Becky recorded last night’s broadcast. | 很明显 不管贝基昨晚听了什么 |
[08:23] | Whatever she heard should be on that tape. | 都录在带子上了 |
[08:26] | Listening to what they recorded last night could cause us | 不过如果听了她昨晚录的内容 |
[08:30] | to forget why we wanted to listen | 可能会让我们忘记 |
[08:32] | in the first place, Einstein. | 最初这样做的目的 小爱因斯坦 |
[08:37] | Did he say what he thinks is on it? | 他说上面都录了什么吗 |
[08:38] | He said that she spends her nights listening | 他说她晚上都会收听 |
[08:40] | to numbers on random ham-radio stations. | 业余无线电台放的数字广播 |
[08:43] | She’s trying to crack some code. | 她想做些解码 |
[08:45] | Number stations? | 数字电台 |
[08:46] | You heard of them? | 你听过吗 |
[08:48] | Number stations– | 数字电台 |
[08:49] | Nobody knows what they are | 没人知道它是些什么 |
[08:51] | or even where they come from. | 或者发自哪里 |
[08:52] | As far as anyone knows, | 不过大家都知道 |
[08:54] | they’re artificially generated voices | 它们都是人工合成的声音 |
[08:55] | reading streams of random numbers | 不停地播放随机的数字 |
[08:57] | in a wide variety of languages. | 而且有很多语种 |
[08:59] | The department of defense hired us to investigate them. | 国防部曾找我们调查它们 |
[09:02] | Other than the fact that | 除了知道 |
[09:03] | they were first discovered more than 70 years ago, | 它们在七十多年前被首次发现外 |
[09:05] | we came up with nothing. | 我们一无所知 |
[09:07] | We could never triangulate their point of origin. | 我们无法定位它们的发出点 |
[09:10] | This one we picked up four years ago. | 这是我们在四年前截获的 |
[09:22] | Some people think they may be covert communications | 有些人认为这可能是间谍或毒枭之间的 |
[09:24] | between spies or drug traffickers. | 隐蔽通信 |
[09:27] | Problem is no one has been able to find proof | 问题是没有人能找到任何 |
[09:29] | to support any theory at all, | 可以证实自己观点的证据 |
[09:31] | so at the moment, they remain unexplained. | 所以至今这仍是一个不解之谜 |
[09:32] | But the number broadcasts | 但数字广播 |
[09:34] | have never caused amnesia before. | 以前从没引起过记忆缺失啊 |
[09:35] | Not to the best of our knowledge. | 我们的知识未触及到而已 |
[09:37] | Perhaps Peter would like to play | 鉴于最近彼得乐于冒险 |
[09:39] | last night’s tape aloud to everyone, | 或许他想给各位 |
[09:41] | given his recent fondness for dangerous activity. | 高音量播放昨晚录的带子 |
[09:48] | As soon as she’s up to it, | 一旦昨晚失去记忆的女士 |
[09:49] | I would like to examine the woman who lost her mind. | 准备好了 我想给她检查一下 |
[09:52] | And I think I know a way | 我想我有办法 |
[09:53] | to analyze the tape without losing our memories. | 分析这卷带子而不用失去记忆 |
[10:00] | Oh, I need something from the child development center. | 我要去儿童发展中心找样东西 |
[10:05] | Sixth floor? | 是六楼吧 |
[10:07] | Actually, the seventh. | 实际上是七楼 |
[10:13] | You might want to escort him, Peter. | 你还是陪他一起去吧 彼得 |
[10:14] | Yesterday, he spent 15 minutes in front of a utility closet | 昨天他在衣柜前站了十五分钟 |
[10:17] | thinking it was the elevator. | 以为那是电梯 |
[10:21] | Right. | 好吧 |
[10:22] | Be right back. | 马上回来 |
[10:24] | Would you mind if Astrid took a look at your research? | 方便让阿斯特丽德看看你们的调查吗 |
[10:27] | She might pick up something | 她可能会注意到一些 |
[10:28] | that your code breakers missed. | 你们解密员的遗漏点 |
[10:29] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[10:30] | Olivia, are Peter and Walter okay? | 奥利维亚 彼得和沃尔特关系还好吧 |
[10:34] | Yeah. | 还行 |
[10:35] | You know we found a piece of the machine | 我们发现了沃尔特乙 |
[10:37] | that Walternate is building, | 在造机器的一个部件 |
[10:38] | and Peter’s trying to figure it out. | 彼得想要把它弄明白 |
[10:39] | He should. | 应该如此 |
[10:40] | We need to know what we’re dealing with. | 我们要知己知彼 |
[10:42] | Except walter doesn’t agree. He won’t help. | 但沃尔特不同意 他不肯帮忙 |
[10:45] | He’s setting up roadblocks for Peter. | 他多番阻止彼特 |
[10:48] | You know, you two go back a long way. | 你们俩认识这么久了 |
[10:50] | Maybe you could talk to him. | 或许你可以和他谈谈 |
[10:53] | What, you’re not having any luck? | 你碰钉子了吗 |
[10:55] | Oh, I haven’t tried. | 我还没试过呢 |
[10:57] | But that’s not like you. | 这不像是你的作风 |
[10:59] | You’re usually more direct with Walter. | 你通常对沃尔特直言不讳的 |
[11:04] | Well, it’s complicated between them. | 他们的关系很复杂 |
[11:05] | I don’t want to make it worse. | 我不想弄得更糟 |
[11:11] | I’ll speak with Walter. | 我会和沃尔特谈的 |
[11:15] | Dunham. | 德纳姆 |
[11:17] | Yes? | 什么 |
[11:19] | Where? | 在哪 |
[11:21] | Homeland security traced the broadcast. | 国土安全局跟踪那广播 |
[11:23] | When they tried to contact the tower employees, | 当他们试着联络塔里的员工时 |
[11:25] | they didn’t get a response. | 没有得到任何回应 |
[11:29] | As far as we can tell, | 据我们所知 |
[11:30] | the break-in happened around 10:30. | 非法闯入发生在十点半左右 |
[11:32] | Security system was state-of-the-art. | 这里拥有最先进的安全系统 |
[11:34] | Whoever did this was a pro, but there’s something else. | 这人绝对是老手 但还有个东西 |
[12:31] | How the hell is it doing that? | 这是怎么弄的 |
[12:33] | It’s not floating exactly. | 肯定不是挂在那儿的 |
[12:35] | Apparently it’s got some sort of magnetics inside. | 看上去里面该有些磁铁什么的 |
[12:39] | So do you think that this was the source | 你认为这是昨晚 |
[12:41] | of last night’s number broadcast? | 那数字广播的源头吗 |
[12:42] | It’s definitely wired to output a transmission. | 很明显它有电缆输出信号 |
[12:45] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[12:47] | I want to see that panel. | 把那块板给我看看 |
[12:49] | I need the print powder. | 拿指纹粉给我 |
[12:58] | It’s impossible to do microelectronics with gloves on. | 戴着手套很难做微电子的活 |
[13:01] | Let’s get this to Dr. Bishop. | 把这拿给贝博士 |
[13:07] | This should keep me busy for… | 这足以让我 |
[13:10] | eternity. | 忙个够了 |
[13:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:13] | Okay, that was Olivia. | 好了 奥利维亚打电话来 |
[13:15] | They’re analyzing the fingerprints | 他们正在比对 |
[13:16] | they found up at the radio tower, | 在无线电塔发现的指纹 |
[13:18] | and they think they found the device | 他们好像发现 |
[13:19] | used to upload last night’s broadcast. | 上传昨晚那广播的装置了 |
[13:22] | What? | 什么 |
[13:26] | What’s that? | 这是什么 |
[13:32] | “Property of massive dynamic”? | 巨力集团所有 |
[13:33] | It’s not theft if you own the company. | 你是老板的话 那就不算偷了 |
[13:35] | I’ve found a way to listen to the tape | 我找到一个 |
[13:39] | of the numbers broadcast | 听数字广播的带子 |
[13:40] | without losing what faculties I have left. | 而不失去我的才华的方法了 |
[13:42] | Well, how’d you manage that? | 你怎么做到的 |
[13:44] | The key is analog demodulation. | 关键就是用模拟解调法 |
[13:49] | I knew my Jimi Hendrix wah-wah pedal | 我就知道我的吉米·亨德里克斯的哇音踏板 |
[13:51] | would come in handy. | 迟早会派上用场 |
[13:53] | Take a look. | 看一下 |
[13:54] | This is the sound of the transmission, | 这是信号传播的声音 |
[13:56] | Modified so it’s safe, of course. | 修改了以后当然是安全的 |
[13:59] | But if we demodulate… | 但如果我们对它解调 |
[14:06] | So there are two signals? | 那儿有两个信号 |
[14:07] | Precisely. | 没错 |
[14:08] | The top wave is the numbers. | 上面那波是那数字广播 |
[14:10] | The bottom wave, which I have suppressed, is a pulse. | 下面这被我抑制的波属于脉冲 |
[14:14] | And I believe that this is responsible for the amnesia. | 我想它就是记忆缺失的罪魁祸首 |
[14:16] | Someone found a way to attach this pulse | 肯定有人知道 |
[14:19] | to the numbers broadcast. | 如何将这脉冲附在数字广播上 |
[14:21] | Well, that explains why nobody’s been affected | 这就解释了为什么以前没有人 |
[14:23] | by listening to the number stations before, | 在听数字电台时受到影响 |
[14:25] | because they’re not causing the problem. | 因为他们没有造成麻烦 |
[14:26] | So we still don’t know where the numbers are coming from, | 所以我们还是不知道这数字广播是从哪来的 |
[14:28] | but I suspect that the device that agent Dunham found | 但我想德探员发现的那装置 |
[14:31] | is the source of the pulse. | 应该就是那脉冲的源头 |
[14:35] | Okay, but who would do this, | 好吧 但谁会这么做呢 |
[14:37] | and why give these people amnesia? | 为什么要让这些人失忆 |
[14:39] | Because they cracked the code, | 因为他们破解了那密码了 |
[14:41] | or they came damn close to figuring out | 或者是已经快要知道 |
[14:43] | what number stations are. | 数字电台是干什么的 |
[14:45] | And somebody wants to keep that a secret. | 有人想保守这个秘密 |
[14:47] | Well done. | 说得好 |
[14:49] | You sounded very Sherlock Holmes just then. | 你刚才听着就像福尔摩斯 |
[14:52] | That would make you Watson, dear. | 这样你就是华生了 亲爱的 |
[14:55] | Walter… | 沃尔特 |
[14:58] | Is this the soundboard I was using | 这是我用来 |
[14:59] | to run diagnostics on the weapon? | 研究那武器的共鸣板吗 |
[15:01] | I was using it to down-convert the signal. | 我拿来转换信号了 |
[15:04] | Really? | 是吗 |
[15:09] | I was focused on solving the case at hand. | 我正把精力集中在手头这案子上 |
[15:13] | I’m not concerned with | 现在我顾不着 |
[15:14] | preserving your wretched experiment. | 你那糟透了的实验 |
[15:17] | Now, if you don’t mind, I have some thinking to do. | 你不介意的话 我还有些事要去思考呢 |
[15:25] | This has got to stop. | 我得把这事解决了 |
[15:33] | Walter… | 沃尔特 |
[15:34] | I asked you not to work on that device in my lab. | 我跟你说过不要在我实验室里研究那装置 |
[15:39] | They’re working on it on the other side. | 他们在另一个世界研究它呢 |
[15:40] | We need to understand exactly what it does. | 我们要弄清楚它是干什么的 |
[15:43] | What’s to understand? | 有什么好弄清楚的 |
[15:45] | You’re playing with fire. | 你这是在引火上身 |
[15:47] | Stop being so bullheaded and put a stop to this. | 别再这么固执了 停止吧 |
[15:55] | Walter… | 沃尔特 |
[15:59] | When I touched that device on the other side… | 我在另一个世界碰那装置的时候 |
[16:03] | it came alive in my hands… | 它在我手中被激活 |
[16:07] | Like it was bonded directly to me. | 就像已经和我绑定了一样 |
[16:12] | How can you expect me to ignore that? | 你让我怎么能无视它 |
[16:20] | I just talked to Olivia. | 我刚和奥利维亚通了电话 |
[16:21] | They pulled a picture of our suspect from his prints. | 他们通过那指纹得到了嫌疑犯的照片 |
[16:23] | She’s taking it to the Woomer house now | 她现在带着照片去沃玛家 |
[16:25] | to show it to the husband. | 给她丈夫指认 |
[16:26] | Becky was released from the hospital. | 贝基刚出院 |
[16:28] | She’s back home now. | 正在回家的路上 |
[16:55] | His name is Joseph Feller. | 他叫约瑟夫·费勒 |
[16:57] | Earlier today, we picked up his prints | 今早我们在波士顿外的 |
[16:59] | from a radio tower just outside Boston. | 无线电塔里得到他的指纹 |
[17:01] | His last known address was, Milwaukee, Wisconsin. | 他已知的最后住址是威斯康星州的密尔沃基 |
[17:05] | That was 1997. | 那是在1997年 |
[17:07] | But since then, he’s been off the map. | 从那以后 他就人间蒸发了 |
[17:09] | I’ve never seen him before in my life. | 我以前从没见过这人 |
[17:12] | Do you mind if we poke around a little bit? | 介意我们在这周围看一下吗 |
[17:14] | There’s some things here that could be useful to us. | 这里有些东西 可能对我们有用 |
[17:16] | Maybe check out her computer, her address book? | 也许查查她的电脑 通讯录 |
[17:19] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[17:33] | Read this and then do what it says. | 念出来 然后照做 |
[17:37] | “Stand up, then sit down.” | “起立 然后坐下” |
[17:45] | Wonderful. Thank you. | 非常好 谢谢 |
[17:47] | Earlier, I told you the names of three things. | 之前 我跟你说了三个事物的名称 |
[17:50] | Cat, horse, cotton candy. | 猫 马 棉花糖 |
[17:52] | Very good. | 非常好 |
[18:01] | It’s beautiful. | 真漂亮 |
[18:05] | I don’t remember doing this. | 我不记得织过这个 |
[18:07] | I suppose I was knitting it for the baby. | 我想这该是给孩子织的 |
[18:12] | I don’t recognize him. | 我认不出他 |
[18:16] | I don’t recognize that man who is out there. | 我不认识那边那个男的 |
[18:21] | I look at the pictures everywhere, | 我把照片看了又看 |
[18:24] | and I see myself in them, | 我看到我自己也在里面 |
[18:26] | but I-I don’t know them. | 可我 我不认识他们 |
[18:30] | The human brain is a miracle– | 人类的大脑是个奇迹 |
[18:35] | a most resilient organ… | 恢复性最好的器官 |
[18:39] | a storage unit for everything you have ever known… | 它是一个储存器 储存你的一切所知 |
[18:44] | seen, or felt. | 所见 所感 |
[18:48] | It’s all still in there, | 这些都储存在那儿 |
[18:50] | whether or not you’re conscious of that. | 不管你能否意识到这些 |
[18:57] | This is a list of everybody that Becky talked to | 这是与贝基谈论过数字电台的 |
[18:58] | about the number stations. | 人名列表 |
[19:01] | You recognize anyone? | 有你认识的人吗 |
[19:02] | Ed Markam? | 埃德·马卡姆 |
[19:06] | Bookstore owner, purveyor of rare manuscripts, | 书店老板 卖稀有抄本 |
[19:09] | your favorite Ladies’ Man? | 你最喜欢的《有女人缘的男人》 |
[19:11] | Oh, right. How could I forget? | 对 我怎么给忘了呢 |
[19:14] | I’m gonna give him a call, | 我给他打个电话 |
[19:15] | see if maybe he has some idea about this. | 看看他是不是知道什么 |
[19:30] | Walter, are you all right? | 沃尔特 你没事吧 |
[19:32] | I know what it’s like, | 我知道这是什么感觉 |
[19:35] | what this woman’s going through. | 这个女人正遭受的 |
[19:36] | I lived it. | 我曾经历过 |
[19:38] | To not recognize your life… | 不记得你自己的生活 |
[19:41] | It’s awful. | 太糟了 |
[19:47] | I’m sorry, Walter. | 我很难过 沃尔特 |
[19:51] | Don’t be. | 不必 |
[19:53] | Let’s just focus on putting a stop to this | 咱们就尽力解决这事 |
[19:55] | before more people get hurt. | 别让更多的人受到伤害 |
[20:50] | Baltimore center, this is Landau 287. | 巴尔的摩中心 这里是兰道287 |
[20:53] | Request to divert to Richmond. Over. | 请求改航至里士满 完毕 |
[20:55] | Roger, Landau 287. | 收到 兰道287 |
[20:57] | Weather is– | 天气 |
[20:59] | level five thunderstorm– | 5级雷暴 |
[21:01] | You’ll have– | 你将会 |
[21:03] | Baltimore center, say again. You’re breaking up. | 巴尔的摩中心 请重复 收讯不良 |
[21:39] | A small jet plane | 一架小型喷气式飞机 |
[21:40] | went down just outside of Owings Mills, Maryland. | 于马里兰州遇难 |
[21:43] | NTSB just released a statement. | 国家运输安全委员会发表声明 |
[21:44] | It looks like the plane’s radio | 看起来像是那架飞机的无线电 |
[21:46] | was tuned into the same frequency | 调到了那个 |
[21:47] | as the second numbers broadcast. | 和第二次数字广播相同的频率 |
[21:49] | Precisely what I was worried about. | 这正是我当初担心的 |
[21:51] | A second attack, and now not only do we have | 第二次攻击 而且目前 |
[21:53] | 20 new amnesiacs, but 6 people died. | 我们不但多了20名失忆者 还有6名死者 |
[21:57] | Damn it! | 见鬼 |
[21:59] | Why can’t I get a current? | 为什么不通电 |
[22:01] | Maybe you reversed the poles? | 你可能把电极接反了 |
[22:03] | No. | 不 |
[22:05] | It just doesn’t make sense. | 这讲不通 |
[22:06] | Everything that I know about the physics of electricity | 就我所知的一切电学理论 |
[22:10] | says that this device shouldn’t work at all. | 表明这个装置不能运转 |
[22:12] | Walter, I know that you’re angry right now, and I get it. | 沃尔特 我知道你现在很生气 我理解 |
[22:16] | I cannot make heads or tails of this code. | 我对这代码毫无头绪 |
[22:18] | It’s immense. | 它是无限的 |
[22:19] | It’s not even just one code. The–the numbers are a code. | 它并不仅仅是一个代码 所有数字是代码 |
[22:23] | The time between the numbers is a code. | 数字之间的时间是代码 |
[22:27] | Yes, sir? | 什么事 长官 |
[22:31] | Okay, I will make sure that he gets it. | 好 我会向他转达 |
[22:35] | That was Agent Broyles. | 是布洛伊探员 |
[22:37] | There was another radio tower break-in. | 又有一处无线电塔被闯入 |
[22:39] | It was unmanned, so nobody was hurt, | 是座无人操作塔 没有人员伤亡 |
[22:42] | but they found another cube– | 但他们发现了另一个立方体 |
[22:44] | the one that must have downed the aircraft. | 造成飞机遇难的那个 |
[22:46] | They’re sending it over right now. | 他们正送它过来 |
[22:47] | Wonderful. | 很好 |
[22:49] | Another cube I can’t make any sense of. | 又一个我无从下手的立方体 |
[22:54] | Well… | 那么 |
[22:57] | Maybe this will do us some good? | 也许这会让咱们好受些 |
[23:11] | All right, let’s get back to work. | 好吧 咱们继续干活 |
[23:17] | Number stations? | 数字电台 |
[23:19] | It was a hobby. | 曾经的爱好 |
[23:20] | I banged my head on that wall for five years and gave up. | 我折腾了5年 最后放弃了 |
[23:23] | Stamp collecting– | 集邮 |
[23:25] | Now there’s a hobby with dividends. | 现在这个爱好有收益 |
[23:27] | Well, all the people who listened | 所有听过 |
[23:29] | to the last two number broadcasts | 最后两次数字广播的人 |
[23:30] | have had their memories wiped. | 都失忆了 |
[23:33] | We’re trying to identify who’s behind it. | 我们正试图找出幕后主使 |
[23:36] | Are you serious? | 你没开玩笑吧 |
[23:37] | Whatever they knew and whatever they figured out | 无论他们知道了什么 发现了什么 |
[23:38] | about the numbers, | 关于那些数字的秘密 |
[23:39] | somebody made sure that they forgot it. | 有人要确保让他们忘掉 |
[23:41] | So whatever you know about what they mean | 你知道的关于这些数字的任何信息 |
[23:43] | would really help us. | 都对我们非常有帮助 |
[23:46] | Okay… I’ll help you, | 好吧 我跟你们合作 |
[23:49] | but you have to promise me I’ll be safe. | 但你们得确保我的安全 |
[23:51] | Sure. Done. | 当然 没问题 |
[23:52] | Just tell us what you know about the stations. | 告诉我们那些电台的事 |
[23:55] | First of all, they’re as old as dirt. | 首先 它们如尘土般古老 |
[23:59] | they say when Marconi invented the radio, | 据说马可尼[意大利物理学家]发明无线电时 |
[24:01] | the first thing he heard was the numbers, | 他最先听到的就是一串数字 |
[24:03] | like they were floating around in space | 它们好似漂浮在空中 |
[24:04] | just waiting for someone to listen. | 等待着有人收听 |
[24:06] | So you’re trying to tell me that Marconi | 你是在告诉我们 |
[24:08] | picked up a transmission before humans invented | 马可尼收听到了一个播送 |
[24:09] | the technology to send one? | 却是在人类发明这项传送科技之前 |
[24:10] | Creepy, right? | 惊悚吧 |
[24:22] | Wow, The First People. | 《最初的人类》 |
[24:24] | By Seamus Wiles, 1897. | 谢默斯·怀尔斯著 1897年版 |
[24:26] | There was only one edition. | 只有这么一版 |
[24:28] | You’re holding one of the last copies. | 你拿着的是仅存于世的几本之一 |
[24:30] | And this will tell us what the numbers mean? | 这会告诉我们数字的含义吗 |
[24:31] | No, but it’ll tell you where they came from, | 不 但它会告诉你它们的来历 |
[24:33] | or one theory at least. | 至少算是一种观点 |
[24:35] | By “First people,” what are we talking about– | “最初的人类” 是讲什么的 |
[24:37] | Adam and Eve? | 亚当和夏娃吗 |
[24:38] | No, before dinosaurs, | 不 在恐龙之前 |
[24:39] | before all of it, there were the first people– | 在一切之前 曾有最初的人 |
[24:41] | The first humans to evolve on this planet. | 在这星球进化的第一批人 |
[24:44] | If you don’t know anything, you can just say that. | 如果你什么都不知道 你直说就得了 |
[24:45] | I’m serious. | 我是认真的 |
[24:46] | Look, just read the book. It’s all in there. | 读这本书 答案都在里面 |
[24:49] | How much do you want for it? | 这本书你卖多少钱 |
[24:50] | I don’t want your money. I want protection. | 我不想要钱 我要保护 |
[24:53] | What if someone comes to erase my memories? | 要是有人来消除我的记忆怎么办 |
[24:55] | I should be so lucky. | 运气未免太好了 |
[24:58] | Thanks, Markam. | 多谢了 马卡姆 |
[25:06] | Fantastic. | 太妙了 |
[25:09] | Now I have bookends. | 这下我有书挡了 |
[25:11] | Definitely a conversation piece. | 绝对能成为个话题 |
[25:13] | – Nina… – If I had known you were coming, | -尼娜 -如果我知道你要来 |
[25:15] | I’d have baked a cake. | 我就会烤个蛋糕 |
[25:17] | He means that… | 他是说真的 |
[25:18] | – Literally. – Next time I’ll call. | -不假 -下次我会提前打电话 |
[25:21] | Hello, Astrid. | 你好 阿斯特丽德 |
[25:23] | Walter, I need to speak with you. | 沃尔特 我得和你谈谈 |
[25:30] | I forgot how serious this campus has become. | 我都忘了这校园变得有多严肃了 |
[25:34] | I remember my time here quite differently. | 我记得我在这里的时候可不一样 |
[25:38] | We did have fun, didn’t we? | 我们那时很逍遥 不是吗 |
[25:41] | Don’t know what happened to this generation. | 不知道现在这一代是怎么了 |
[25:45] | I have a prescription. | 我有个秘诀 |
[25:48] | So do I. | 我也有 |
[25:52] | Look at all these students. | 看看这些学生 |
[25:54] | When did they become so afraid? | 他们什么时候变得如此胆怯 |
[25:57] | We had the courage to think | 我们有勇气去挑战 |
[25:59] | against the grain of what we were told. | 那些传授予我们的结晶 |
[26:01] | We let our curiosity be our guide. | 我们以自己的好奇心为指引 |
[26:05] | So why stop Peter from following his? | 那为何阻止彼得追随他的好奇心 |
[26:13] | What Peter’s doing is different. | 彼得做的事不一样 |
[26:15] | He’s bent on pursuing something despite the grave risks | 他一心想要探个究竟却不顾风险 |
[26:19] | it poses to his well-being. | 这会陷他于危险之中 |
[26:20] | You can’t create a vaccine without working with the virus. | 不和病毒打交道就研制不出疫苗 |
[26:23] | No, but I have experienced what this kind of hubris can do. | 是 可我经历过这种自大的后果 |
[26:27] | Well, and yet you didn’t heed anyone’s warnings. | 但你全然不在意大家的警告 |
[26:29] | I begged you to stop, but you insisted | 我求你停止 但你还是坚持 |
[26:32] | on finding a way to cross over. | 要找到一种方法穿越过去 |
[26:33] | Peter wouldn’t be here now if you hadn’t. | 要是你没坚持 彼得现在就不会在这了 |
[26:36] | If he continues to investigate– | 如果他继续调查 |
[26:37] | Yes, well, he will continue to investigate | 是的 他会继续调查 |
[26:39] | whether you like it or not. | 管你愿意不愿意 |
[26:41] | Then he will play right into Walternate’s hands. | 那他就会直接落入沃尔特乙的魔掌 |
[26:44] | I–what do you mean? | 我 你什么意思 |
[26:45] | If only one world can survive, | 如果只能存在一个世界 |
[26:48] | then it stands to reason that Walternate will use Peter | 那么沃尔特乙有足够理由利用彼得 |
[26:53] | to ensure that it’s his world that does. | 来确保他那个世界安然无恙 |
[26:57] | He’s already built as much of the machine as he can. | 他已经尽可能造出那机器的绝大部分了 |
[27:00] | He gave the blueprints to Peter | 他把设计图纸给了彼得 |
[27:02] | and asked him to complete it… | 并叫他去完成 |
[27:05] | Even though… this– | 即使 这个 |
[27:11] | It could kill him. | 这会害死他的 |
[27:13] | I remember, Walter, | 我记得 沃尔特 |
[27:14] | but who says this is the only outcome? | 但谁说这一定是最终结局 |
[27:16] | It’s a drawing, not destiny. | 这只是一幅画 又不是命运 |
[27:19] | Even if you’re right about Walternate’s plan, | 即便你说中了沃尔特乙的计划 |
[27:22] | I mean, you don’t know if he’ll succeed. | 你也不知道他是否会成功 |
[27:23] | And given the stakes, | 何况存在这些风险 |
[27:25] | won’t Peter need your guidance more than ever? | 彼得现在更需要你的指引 |
[27:29] | Walter… | 沃尔特 |
[27:31] | one of the things I have most admired about you | 我最欣赏你的一点 |
[27:34] | is your optimism. | 就是你的乐观 |
[27:38] | Don’t become a fatalist now. | 别在现在变成宿命论者 |
[27:45] | So according to this… | 那么根据这个 |
[27:46] | something happened, some sort of cataclysm | 发生了一些 大灾难 |
[27:49] | that so completely decimated the first people, | 彻底消灭了最初的人类 |
[27:51] | they were just wiped out of the historical record. | 他们在历史记录中被完全抹去了 |
[27:53] | So how did Seamus Wiles know about them? | 那谢默斯·怀尔斯是怎么知道他们的 |
[27:57] | Yeah, exactly. | 没错 这正是疑点 |
[27:59] | They were apparently very technologically advanced. | 显然 他们的技术非常先进 |
[28:03] | They discovered the vacuum. | 他们发现了真空 |
[28:04] | Oh, the vacuum cleaner? | 来造真空吸尘器吗 |
[28:06] | No. | 不是 |
[28:07] | The vacuum as in | 真空是指 |
[28:08] | “The source of all creation and destruction”. | “一切创造与毁灭之源” |
[28:11] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[28:13] | This book is useless. There’s nothing here. | 这书毫无用处 什么都没有 |
[28:21] | What were the numbers on the first broadcast? | 第一次广播的数字都是什么 |
[28:23] | Why? | 问这干嘛 |
[28:24] | Well, if you were to believe the book, | 你要是相信这本书的话 |
[28:25] | the first people measured time in months | 最初的人类以月份度量时间 |
[28:27] | that had wildly different numbers of days in them. | 每月的天数参差不齐 |
[28:29] | But humor me. What were the numbers? | 你就告诉我呗 数字是啥来着 |
[28:36] | 12 12… | |
[28:38] | 34 17 34, 17… | |
[28:41] | 9, 15, and, uh… | 9 15 还有 |
[28:44] | 8 42 40 8, 42, 40. | |
[28:47] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[28:49] | The numbers of the first broadcast | 第一次广播的数字 |
[28:51] | correspond exactly with the numbers in this book. | 与这本书里的数完全一致 |
[28:53] | They match the numbers of this calendar exactly. | 它们与这种日历完全对照 |
[28:55] | Never thought I’d say this, | 我从未这样想过 |
[28:56] | but I think Markam’s right. | 但现在我认为马卡姆是对的 |
[28:58] | Somehow the number stations | 出于某种原因 数字电台 |
[29:00] | are connected to these first people. | 与最初的人类有关 |
[29:02] | What the hell does that mean? | 这到底说明什么 |
[29:12] | It’s fascinating. Remarkable. | 太神奇了 不可思议 |
[29:14] | Read more. | 往下读 |
[29:15] | You don’t actually believe this? | 你不会真信吧 |
[29:16] | An ancient people who evolved before the dinosaurs | 一批在恐龙之前就进化出来的人类 |
[29:20] | just vanished without a trace? | 就这么消失得无影无踪了 |
[29:22] | It’s–it’s absurd. | 这太荒谬了 |
[29:24] | Why should we be so arrogant as to assume | 我们干嘛如此高傲的认为 |
[29:27] | that we’re the first homo sapiens to walk the earth. | 我们才是这个星球上的第一批智人 |
[29:30] | I mean, history is full of extinction events– | 历史上充满了灭绝事件 |
[29:32] | Climate change, meteorites, Atlantis. | 气候变迁 陨石撞击 亚特兰蒂斯沉没 |
[29:34] | Atlantis? Peter, come on. | 亚特兰蒂斯 彼得 拜托 |
[29:37] | Help me out here. | 帮帮忙 |
[29:37] | I don’t know what I believe yet. | 我不知道我该相信什么 |
[29:39] | All I know is that the numbers in their calendar | 我只知道他们日历中的数字 |
[29:40] | correspond with the numbers of the first broadcast. | 与第一次广播的数列完全一致 |
[29:42] | That can’t just be a coincidence. | 这不可能只是个巧合 |
[29:44] | “They were a people of great technological prowess | “这群人拥有超凡的技术才能 |
[29:46] | “who made the ultimate discovery. | “并获得了重大发现 |
[29:48] | “A mechanism known to them as the vacuum, | “他们发现了真空技术 |
[29:51] | “containing at once both the power | “这项技术能同时包含 |
[29:53] | “to create and to destroy.” | “创造与毁灭的能量” |
[29:55] | “The vacuum.” | “真空” |
[29:56] | What a wonderful name, | 多么神奇的一个词 |
[29:57] | and it verifies some of my theories. | 它证明了我的一部分理论 |
[29:59] | What theories, Walter? Create and destroy what? | 什么理论 沃尔特 创造与毁灭什么 |
[30:01] | Well, everything. | 一切事物 |
[30:03] | Many religions speak of such a power. | 许多宗教都提到过这种能量 |
[30:05] | And science, the big bang, | 在科学界 大爆炸理论 |
[30:07] | and it’s counterpart, the big crunch. | 以及它的反面 大收缩理论 |
[30:09] | The universe expanding and contracting, and expanding– | 宇宙不断在膨胀 收缩 膨胀 |
[30:13] | An endless cycle of creation and destruction. | 创造与毁灭无限循环 |
[30:16] | Okay, let’s run with that. | 好 我们就此推理 |
[30:18] | Let’s say that these first people did create this mechanism | 假设最初的人类确实创造了这项技术 |
[30:21] | and then somehow translated into a code. | 然后将其转换成某种编码 |
[30:24] | And now someone is wiping people’s memories | 而现在有人试图抹去人们的记忆 |
[30:27] | to keep the code a secret? | 为保编码永远成为秘密吗 |
[30:28] | Not so surprising. | 没什么可惊讶的 |
[30:30] | It’s the key to the universe. | 这是宇宙的秘匙 |
[30:33] | It’s a secret worth protecting. | 这个秘密应该被保护 |
[30:37] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[30:37] | Sorry I’m late, | 抱歉 我来晚了 |
[30:39] | but I thought these might cheer you up. | 但我给你带了这个 希望你喜欢 |
[30:44] | Oh! Malassadas! | 葡式煎饼 |
[30:46] | Oh, it’s wonderful. | 太好啦 |
[30:49] | Anything new in the book? | 书里有什么新发现吗 |
[30:50] | I’m sure the numbers hold the answers, | 我相信答案就在这些数当中 |
[30:52] | but beyond that, nothing tangible. | 但除此之外 没什么头绪 |
[30:54] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[30:57] | Hey, Walter? | 沃尔特 |
[30:59] | Come here. Take a look at this. | 过来 看看这个 |
[31:04] | This transistor is newer than the rest of them. | 这个晶体管比其它的都要新 |
[31:11] | Somebody must have replaced it. | 一定被人替换过 |
[31:14] | It’s polish, and it’s military grade. | 很光亮 而且是军用型的 |
[31:17] | There’s only couple places that are licensed | 只有几个地方被授权 |
[31:18] | to sell parts like that, and they’re all regulated, | 卖这样的零件 且都是严格管理的 |
[31:21] | which means that you have to | 也就是说 |
[31:22] | give a verified address to buy one. | 只有在指定地点能买到 |
[31:24] | I’m gonna make some phone calls. | 我去打几个电话 |
[31:27] | May I borrow that? | 能借我看看吗 |
[31:29] | Mm-hmm. | 当然 |
[31:31] | I feel a bowel movement coming on. | 我想去上个大号 |
[31:35] | Walter. | 沃尔特 |
[31:38] | Can you tell Peter I’ll be back? | 你告诉彼得我一会回来 |
[31:40] | I’m gonna let Broyles know where we’re at. | 我去向布洛伊汇报一下我们的进度 |
[31:42] | Mm-hmm. | 好的 |
[31:56] | Avocado, cucumber, and cheese. | 鳄梨 黄瓜 还有奶酪 |
[31:58] | In 1974, the CIA asked me to develop | 1974年 中央情报局要我开发 |
[32:02] | the best sandwich for clarity of thought. | 醒脑功能最好的三明治配方 |
[32:04] | There’s too much information here. | 这里信息太多了 |
[32:06] | But of course the chips | 但薯片是一定要的 |
[32:07] | are just because I like foods that crunch. | 因为我最喜欢脆脆的食物了 |
[32:12] | There has to be a pattern here. | 这里一定有规律 |
[32:14] | Every code relies on a pattern. | 每种编码都有规律可循 |
[32:16] | – I just need to see it. – But you can’t. | -只要我能找到它 -但是你找不到 |
[32:18] | That’s your problem. | 这就是问题所在 |
[32:21] | Thanks for the vote of confidence. | 多谢你打击我的自信心 |
[32:22] | Oh, oh, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不不不 |
[32:24] | No, I-I simply meant that to break the code. | 我只是在说破解编码的事 |
[32:27] | You would have to think like they did, | 你得按他们的思路来 |
[32:29] | and they lived millions and millions of years ago. | 而他们生活在数百万年以前 |
[32:31] | I-I mean, for one thing, look at their concept of time. | 首先一点 看看他们的时间概念 |
[32:35] | Nine days in a month? | 一个月只有九天 |
[32:37] | If you’re not going to eat those chips, | 你要是不想吃这些薯片的话 |
[32:39] | may I? | 我可以吃吗 |
[32:43] | What? What? What happened? | 怎么 怎么了 |
[32:47] | Here. | 这儿 |
[32:48] | Read me this calendar. | 帮我念一下这个日历 |
[32:49] | How many days are in each month? | 每个月各有几天 |
[32:51] | Why? | 为什么 |
[32:53] | Humor me. | 帮我个忙 |
[32:55] | The first two are 12 and 34. | 前两个是12和34 |
[33:00] | Then 17, 9, 15. | 之后是17 9 15 |
[33:03] | What are you thinking, Watson? | 你想到什么了 华生 |
[33:04] | That maybe what we’re missing is a cipher matrix… | 我们可能遗漏了一个密码矩阵 |
[33:09] | Our decoder ring. | 这就是我们的切入点 |
[33:13] | Okay, what are the next months? | 接下来的月份是什么 |
[33:16] | 8 42 40 27 8, 42, 40, 27… | |
[33:34] | We got a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[33:38] | The secretary said we weren’t supposed to meet. | 国防部长说过我们不该见面 |
[33:40] | Well, the secretary is on the other side. | 国防部长现在身在另一边的平行世界 |
[33:42] | He can’t foresee every turn of events. | 他无法预见事情的转折 |
[33:44] | Now, you replaced a transistor in one of the boxes. | 你更换了那些盒子中的一个晶体管 |
[33:46] | Polish– they found it. | 噌光亮 他们发现了 |
[33:48] | They’re tracking the sale as we speak. | 我们说话这会他们正在追踪这笔交易 |
[33:51] | Who are these people? | 这些人是吃什么长的 |
[33:52] | Look, you were sloppy. You’ve jeopardized the mission. | 你太鲁莽了 你已经危及到整个任务 |
[33:55] | I’m supposed to upload another pulse tomorrow. | 我明天本该上传另一个脉冲的 |
[33:57] | I think you’ve done enough. | 我认为你做得够多的了 |
[33:58] | We’ve got their attention. | 我们已经引起了他们的注意 |
[33:59] | There’s no need to hurt any more innocent people. | 没有必要再伤害更多无辜的人了 |
[34:02] | What do they say on this side? | 这边的人怎么说来着 |
[34:04] | “All’s fair in love and war”? | 在爱情和战争面前人人平等 |
[34:06] | If they were in our shoes, | 要是换做他们 |
[34:07] | they would do exactly what we’re doing. | 他们会和我们做同样的选择 |
[34:10] | Dunham. | 我是德纳姆 |
[34:11] | We’ve got an address on the suspect. | 我们查到疑犯的住址了 |
[34:13] | Joseph Feller. 989 Nelson street, Medford. | 约瑟夫·费勒 梅德福市尼尔森路989号 |
[34:16] | We’re enroute with backup. | 我们正带着后援赶去 |
[34:17] | Okay, I’m on my way. | 好的 我这就出发 |
[34:20] | They’re coming. | 他们来了 |
[34:21] | Where should I go? | 我该去哪里 |
[34:22] | Do you have any information on my next mission? | 有我下一个任务的情报吗 |
[34:26] | Yeah, I do. | 我有 |
[34:34] | Olivia’s already here. | 奥利维亚已经到了 |
[34:47] | It’s a shape-shifter. | 这是个变形怪 |
[34:58] | Olivia… | 奥利维亚 |
[34:59] | Thank god you’re all right. | 感谢上帝你没事 |
[35:00] | Tell me what happened. | 告诉我发生什么了 |
[35:01] | He–he came at me. I had no choice. | 他向我扑过来 我别无选择 |
[35:04] | – But you’re all right? – Yeah, I’m all right. | -你安然无恙就好 -我没事 |
[35:05] | But, uh, he was coming out as I got here, and– | 我到的时候他正要逃跑 我 |
[35:08] | – But you’re all right? – Uh-huh. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[35:18] | Any breakthroughs? | 有什么进展吗 |
[35:20] | I don’t know. | 还不清楚 |
[35:20] | I thought that maybe if I added up | 我觉得可能是要把所有的数字 |
[35:23] | all the numbers. | 都加在一起 |
[35:25] | Well, keep at it. | 好的 继续努力 |
[35:27] | And I wouldn’t go in the bathroom, dear. | 亲爱的 放心 我不会再上大号了 |
[35:53] | Huh. | 原来如此 |
[35:57] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! Hold on! | 请等一下 |
[35:58] | I need to look at that body. | 我要查看下尸体 |
[36:00] | You got a pair of gloves on you? | 你有带手套吧 |
[36:02] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[36:03] | Well, it makes sense now why Walter couldn’t figure out | 现在我终于知道为什么沃尔特弄不明白 |
[36:05] | the tech that emitted the amnesia pulse. | 释放失忆脉冲的科技了 |
[36:07] | It must have come from the other side. | 这肯定来自于平行世界 |
[36:08] | Which suggests Walternate | 这也就意味着沃尔特乙 |
[36:09] | knows what the numbers mean. | 知道那些数字的意义 |
[36:11] | He must be the one protecting the code. | 肯定就是他在保护着密码 |
[36:22] | What? | 找到什么了 |
[36:24] | Data storage unit. | 数据存储器 |
[36:26] | I’m guessing we’re not gonna get anything off of that. | 看来我们从中得不到任何信息了 |
[36:27] | It’s toast. | 都烤焦了 |
[36:30] | Dunham. | 我是德纳姆 |
[36:32] | I think I cracked the code. | 我破解了密码 |
[36:33] | I know what number stations are. | 我知道数字电台是什么了 |
[36:35] | It’s a coordinate system. | 这是一套坐标系 |
[36:37] | These numbers indicate locations. | 这些数字代表地点 |
[36:40] | Latitude and longitude. | 分别是纬度和经度 |
[36:41] | 35 degrees and 40 minutes south | 南纬35度40分 |
[36:43] | By 58 degrees and 40 minutes west, | 西经58度40分 |
[36:45] | That’s just outside Buenos Aires, Argentina. | 那就在阿根廷的布宜诺斯艾利斯外围 |
[36:47] | All of these numbers indicate specific locations | 所有的这些数组都代表特别的地点 |
[36:49] | on a globe– Ethiopia, Spain, China. | 涵盖全球 埃塞俄比亚 西班牙 中国 |
[36:52] | So what’s there at the end of the points? | 那么通过这些点我们能推得什么 |
[36:55] | So far as I can tell, nothing special– | 据我所知 没什么特别的 |
[36:57] | A farmhouse, public swimming pool, | 一家农场 公共游泳池 |
[36:59] | and random stuff like that. | 诸如此类的随机设施 |
[37:01] | We’re not looking for a man-made structure. | 我们要找的不是人造建筑物 |
[37:04] | If this message is millions of years old, | 如果这条信息真有几百万年的历史了 |
[37:09] | then we’re likely talking about something | 那我们所要谈的可能就是 |
[37:10] | buried beneath the earth. | 深埋地下的某样东西了 |
[37:14] | How many locations? | 共有几个地点 |
[37:16] | I haven’t finished plugging in all the numbers, | 我还没把所有的数字都加完 |
[37:18] | but so far, 22. | 目前有22个 |
[37:23] | And what’s the closest one? | 最近的一个在哪里 |
[37:44] | What’d I miss? | 我错过什么了 |
[37:46] | Oh, uh, thank you. Nothing yet. | 谢谢 目前还没什么发现 |
[37:48] | They just pulled up an old buried football, so… | 他们只挖出了个深埋了很久的足球 所以 |
[37:50] | I had to go back. Forgot to say “Skim.” | 我得回去了 忘了说路过了 |
[37:53] | You walked there twice? | 你徒步去了两次吗 |
[37:55] | – You didn’t have to do that. – Well, I had a motive. | -你不必那样 -好吧 我是有动机的 |
[37:57] | It’s the little things that make me irresistible. | 这些小事会令我无法抗拒 |
[38:04] | What if he’s right? | 要是他是对的呢 |
[38:06] | – Walter? – Right about what? | -我说沃尔特 -对什么 |
[38:08] | I’ve been thinking, Peter. | 我想了很久 彼得 |
[38:10] | Your father’s concerned about | 你父亲一直担心 |
[38:12] | building Walternate’s device. | 沃尔特乙的设备 |
[38:14] | What if it does mean the destruction | 如果这真的意味着宇宙毁灭 |
[38:15] | of one universe or–or the other? | 或者平行世界的毁灭那怎么办 |
[38:21] | We don’t know that yet. | 目前我们还不知道结果会是怎样 |
[38:27] | That’s not really my point. | 我不是想说这个 |
[38:32] | If you knew that only… | 如果你知道这两个世界 |
[38:36] | one of our worlds could survive | 只有一个能存活下来的话 |
[38:39] | And if it was up to you, and you alone, | 如果结果只取决于你 只有你能绝决定 |
[38:40] | to defend your side… | 你会选择保护你的这个世界吧 |
[38:45] | You’d have no choice, right? | 你别无选择 不是吗 |
[38:47] | I mean, you would have to do what you had to do… | 我的意思是 你不得不尽全力 |
[38:52] | No matter the cost to protect… | 不惜一切代价去保护 |
[38:56] | our world. | 我们的世界 |
[39:02] | There are billions of innocent people over there… | 在那个世界有几十亿的无辜人民 |
[39:06] | just like here– | 就跟这个世界一样 |
[39:07] | People with jobs, families, lives. | 人们都有自己的工作 家庭 生活 |
[39:15] | I got to believe there’s another way. | 我相信别有他法 |
[39:20] | And whatever my part in all of this is… | 无论我将在这个事件中扮演什么样的角色 |
[39:25] | I got to believe there’s another way. | 我都相信别有他法 |
[39:29] | There’s always hope, right? | 希望永存 不是吗 |
[39:33] | We got something! | 有发现了 |
[40:20] | Oh, my. | 天哪 |
[40:31] | Dunham. | 德纳姆 |
[40:32] | I just identified the last coordinates– | 我刚确定了最后一个坐标 |
[40:35] | Milton, Massachusetts, | 马萨诸塞州的密尔顿市 |
[40:36] | the house where the first piece | 就是埋藏沃尔特乙机器的 |
[40:38] | of walternate’s machine was buried. | 第一部分的那幢房子 |
[40:43] | Do you think it’s possible | 你觉得有没有这种可能 |
[40:44] | that these locations are all a part of the machine, | 所有的这些地点都埋藏着机器的一部分 |
[40:47] | that Walternate’s device is the vacuum | 沃尔特乙的装置就是”最初的人类”中 |
[40:49] | described in the first people book? | 所描述的真空技术 |
[40:54] | Uh, yes. | 对啊 |
[40:56] | I think they’re one and the same. | 我觉得它们就是一回事 |
[41:06] | Astrid finished the code. | 阿斯特丽德破解完了密码 |
[41:09] | There are 37 more locations. | 除此之外还有三十七处 |
[41:15] | In that case… | 那样的话 |
[41:16] | It seems we have work to do. | 我们就有的忙了 |
[41:18] | We have to recover the pieces, | 我们得修复每一个零件 |
[41:20] | assemble it, and figure out how it works. | 组装好 弄清这机器如何工作 |
[41:28] | Okay, let’s clear this out! | 让我们弄清楚这一切吧 |
[41:31] | Creation and destruction– | 创造或是毁灭 |
[41:34] | I suppose we’ll have to hope for the former. | 我想我们都希望是前者 |
[42:28] | Dunham. | 我是德纳姆 |
[42:29] | Agent Dunham, this is Brandon Fayette. | 德探员 我是布兰登·费耶特 |
[42:31] | Oh, Brandon, hey. Uh, I’m on my way. | 布兰登 我正准备去你那 |
[42:33] | I should be about an hour. | 大概一小时能到 |
[42:34] | Actually, that’s why I’m calling. | 事实上 我就是为这个打来的 |
[42:36] | The secretary has decided to postpone today’s procedure. | 国防部长决定将今天的实验延期 |
[42:39] | So when do you want me to come in? | 那你想让我什么时候来呢 |
[42:40] | It may not be necessary. | 也许不需要了 |
[42:43] | We’ll let you know. | 我们会通知你的 |
[42:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[42:48] | Bye. | 再见 |
[42:53] | You have to get out of here. | 你得离开这里 |
[42:56] | You know why they canceled the last test, don’t you? | 你知道他们为什么取消最后的测试 不是吗 |
[43:00] | Whatever they needed from you, they have it now. | 无论他们想从你这得到什么 他们已经得到了 |
[43:04] | It’s not safe for you here anymore, Olivia. | 这里已经不安全了 奥利维亚 |
[43:09] | You have to go home. | 你得回家了 |