时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | When you asked me to come back to this world with you, | 当你让我和你一起回到这个世界的时候 |
[00:05] | – you said… – That you belonged with me. | -你说 -你应该和我在一起 |
[00:07] | And so I came back for you. | 所以为了你 我回来了 |
[00:09] | And we started seeing each other. | 然后我们开始约会 |
[00:11] | I thought she was you, Olivia. | 我以为她是你 奥利维亚 |
[00:15] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[00:16] | Olivia was never treated with cortexiphan. | 奥利维亚从没接种过克特西芬 |
[00:19] | I might have been. | 也许我接种过 |
[00:20] | Walter, what did you do to us? | 沃尔特 你曾经对我们做过什么 |
[00:21] | We believed that our world needed guardians. | 我们曾坚信 我们的世界需要护卫者 |
[00:25] | You children would be those protectors. | 而你们这些孩子就应充当这个角色 |
[00:27] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[00:29] | – The First People. – By Seamus Wiles. | -《最初的人类》 -谢默斯·怀尔斯著 |
[00:31] | “They made the ultimate discovery. | “并获得了重大发现 |
[00:33] | “A mechanism containing both the power | “他们发现了蕴含 |
[00:35] | to create and to destroy.” | “创造与毁灭力量的机器” |
[00:37] | This machine is dangerous. | 这台机器很危险 |
[00:39] | When we put the word out that we were looking | 当我们键入关键词 |
[00:40] | for copies of the book, we found out | 寻找副本的下落时 我们发现 |
[00:42] | we weren’t the only ones. | 不只有我们在找它们 |
[00:43] | – Who? – William Bell. | -还有谁 -威廉·贝尔 |
[02:29] | “The first people.” | 《最初的人类》 |
[02:32] | You and your secrets. | 你和你的秘密啊 |
[02:43] | Yes, call agent Dunham, please. | 请帮我找下德探员 |
[02:46] | So they all say essentially the same thing? | 本质上说它们写的都是同样的事情吗 |
[02:48] | Not essentially. Precisely. | 不只是本质相同 简直是字字相同 |
[02:50] | Despite being attributed to different authors. | 尽管它们由不同的作者所著 |
[02:52] | A fantastical idea and I have yet to uncover | 还真是不错的想法 不过我仍未想通 |
[02:55] | why William was pursuing it. | 为何威廉这么热衷于它 |
[02:57] | That being said, | 尽管如此 |
[02:59] | it was information in the books | 书中的信息曾 |
[03:00] | that lead us directly to the coordinates | 直接给出坐标 |
[03:02] | where we recovered the pieces of the device. | 引导我们找到了机械的零件 |
[03:04] | Which makes them impossible to discount. | 这也让这本书有了更大的意义 |
[03:09] | I’ve been thinking about the journal | 我一直在揣度另一位奥利维亚 |
[03:10] | the other Olivia wrote while she was here. | 当时在这里写的日记 |
[03:12] | Perhaps her writing might shed some light. | 也许她的记录里能有蛛丝马迹 |
[03:15] | Uh, no. I read her file and she didn’t mention | 没有 我也读过她的文件 她没提过 |
[03:16] | “The first people” or the device. | 《最初的人类》亦或是装置的事 |
[03:18] | Oh, I hadn’t realized. | 噢 我不知道你读过了 |
[03:22] | I…imagine that must have been awkward, | 我想那情形一定挺尴尬的 |
[03:26] | reading her account of her time with Peter. | 读她笔下她跟彼得在一起的时光 |
[03:29] | Though it seems somewhere along the way | 看起来 随着时间的推移 |
[03:31] | she did start to develop genuine feelings for him. | 她确实对彼得产生了感情 |
[03:33] | I see. | 我明白 |
[03:35] | And did that surprise you? | 这件事出乎你预料了吗 |
[03:36] | No. | 没有 |
[03:38] | I mean, I understand how that could happen. | 我能明白为何会发生这样的事 |
[03:45] | But what? | 但是呢 |
[03:47] | Just makes me wonder | 只是让我好奇 |
[03:48] | if maybe he feels the same way. | 彼得是否也对她动了心 |
[03:52] | And I would understand if he did. | 如果真是那样我也能理解 |
[03:55] | I–I was her for a while and she’s– | 我在另一边当了她一阵子 而她 |
[04:00] | she’s like me, but better. | 她就跟我一样 但是做得更好 |
[04:04] | Oh, Olivia– | 奥利维亚 |
[04:05] | No, I mean, she still has her mother | 不 我是说她还有母亲 |
[04:06] | and she wasn’t experimented on as a child. | 她没在儿时被当做实验对象 |
[04:10] | And she can laugh. She has real friends. | 她笑容满面 拥有真正的朋友 |
[04:12] | She even wears a dress every once in a while. | 她甚至还能不时地穿条裙子 |
[04:14] | Yes, but even so, | 但尽管如此 |
[04:16] | you don’t know what Peter’s thinking. | 你始终不知道彼得心中的想法 |
[04:20] | William and I… | 我和威廉 |
[04:23] | We also had a complicated relationship. | 我们之间也有过复杂的关系 |
[04:27] | If there’s one thing I regret, | 如果说我有什么后悔的事 |
[04:28] | it’s that we never honestly acknowledged | 那就是我们从没有 |
[04:30] | how we felt about each other. | 坦诚过对彼此的感觉 |
[04:32] | Don’t make the same mistake that I did. | 别跟我犯同样的错误 |
[04:35] | If you want to know how Peter feels… | 如果你想知道彼得怎么想 |
[04:39] | ask him. | 就去问他 |
[04:47] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[04:49] | Ooh! | 噢 |
[04:52] | Hey, now you can finally get the real answers | 沃伦 你终于得到 |
[04:53] | to the mysteries of the universe, Warren. | 宇宙谜团真正的答案了 |
[04:57] | Tell me, oh eight ball, | 告诉我 8号球 |
[04:58] | will we get the Fowler grant? | 我们能得到福勒项目的补助金吗 |
[05:04] | “Outlook not so good.” | “前景不容乐观” |
[05:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:08] | *Happy birthday to you* | *祝你生日快乐* |
[05:11] | *Happy birthday to you* | *祝你生日快乐* |
[05:15] | *Happy birthday dear Warren* | *祝亲爱的沃伦生日快乐* |
[05:19] | *Happy birthday to you* | *祝你生日快乐* |
[05:25] | Make a wish, Warren. | 许个愿吧 沃伦 |
[05:28] | I wish I never hear you guys sing again. | 我希望不用再听你们唱歌了 |
[05:34] | You’re very popular today. | 你今天很受欢迎嘛 |
[05:36] | Oh, yeah, once a year. | 是啊 一年一次 |
[05:37] | Thanks, Grace. | 谢谢 格蕾丝 |
[06:14] | Warren? | 沃伦 |
[06:58] | 90 minutes ago, 911 received a call | 90分钟前 报警中心接到 |
[07:00] | about a suspected biological attack. | 疑似生化袭击的报案 |
[07:02] | BPD responded, evacuated the building | 波士顿警局已作出回应 疏散了楼内人员 |
[07:04] | and set up a quarantine zone. | 并设置了隔离区 |
[07:05] | – Any casualties? – One. | -有伤亡人员吗 -一名 |
[07:07] | Dr. Warren Blake. | 沃伦·布莱克博士 |
[07:08] | A scientist working in the company’s R&D department. | 该公司研发部门的科学家 |
[07:11] | The victim’s reaction doesn’t match | 受害者的反应与任何已知的 |
[07:12] | any known biological or chemical weapon. | 生化或化学武器都不匹配 |
[07:14] | But why would anyone kill a scientist? | 为何有人想杀科学家呢 |
[07:17] | What did we ever do? | 我们做过什么了 |
[07:19] | Really? | 你当真吗 |
[07:32] | Oh, my. Look at this. | 天呐 快看看这个 |
[07:36] | I feel nauseated. | 我觉得很恶心 |
[07:39] | Yeah, this is pretty disgusting, even by our standards. | 是啊 按我们的接受程度 这也算很恶的 |
[07:41] | I’m not talking about the body. | 我指的不是这尸体 |
[07:43] | I fear I may have broken wind inside my suit. | 恐怕我在这衣服里放了个屁 |
[07:50] | Hmm, this is curious. | 这个稀奇了 |
[07:52] | It would appear there isn’t a single bone | 似乎这个男人体内 |
[07:54] | left in this man’s body. | 一根骨头都没留下 |
[07:57] | This blue substance seems to be the culprit. | 这种蓝色的物质貌似是罪魁祸首 |
[08:00] | Victim must have inhaled it. | 受害者一定吸入过这个 |
[08:02] | Which caused his bones to disintegrate? | 导致了他骨骼瓦解吗 |
[08:04] | Ingenious. | 太巧妙了 |
[08:05] | It destroyed bone matter but was nonreactive | 它瓦解了骨头 但却与其它 |
[08:08] | with everything else. | 任何物质都不反应 |
[08:10] | The work of a highly proficient chemist, no doubt. | 毫无疑问是老道的化学能手所为 |
[08:18] | I found the source. | 我找到了源头 |
[08:20] | That’s an odd delivery system. | 这真是奇怪的运载装置 |
[08:25] | Bonus points for the creepy factor though. | 这个诡异娃娃很加分 |
[08:27] | This was definitely personal. | 这绝对是针对他个人的 |
[08:29] | It was his birthday. | 今天是他生日 |
[08:30] | The card says, “From Madison.” | 卡片上写着”麦迪逊致” |
[08:33] | So who’s Madison? | 麦迪逊是谁呢 |
[08:35] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:36] | This was sent to Blake, | 这个是寄给布莱克的 |
[08:37] | but there’s return address on it. | 却没有写退件地址 |
[08:42] | What are you thinking? | 你在想什么 |
[08:43] | That this is too big to go in a mail drop. | 这个太大了 放不进邮筒 |
[08:46] | Did I miss something? | 我错过什么了吗 |
[08:48] | Yeah, our first lead. | 是啊 我们的首个发现 |
[08:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:56] | Broyles tracked the postal code. | 布洛伊追踪了邮政编码 |
[08:58] | The package was sent from Chelsea two days ago, | 包裹两天前从切尔西送出 |
[09:00] | so I’m just downloading the post office security footage. | 所以我在下载邮局的安全记录来看看 |
[09:03] | Okay. | 好了 |
[09:05] | Let’s see if we can find our guy. | 看看是否能找到我们的嫌疑人 |
[09:21] | “Dr. Warren Blake was noted | “沃伦·布莱克博士因他最近 |
[09:23] | for his recent work in vaccinating | 在欠发达国家为数千人 |
[09:24] | thousands of people in underdeveloped countries.” | 注射疫苗而声名远播” |
[09:27] | This guy cured diseases. | 这家伙治愈疾病 |
[09:29] | He saved lives. | 拯救生灵 |
[09:31] | How come all the creeps go after the good guys? | 为何好人总是命短 |
[09:33] | Oh, my. | 噢 我的天 |
[09:35] | How many times are you gonna test that? | 你还要玩这个多少次 |
[09:36] | Or is this just a way for you to break your diet? | 或者说这是你大开食欲的方法 |
[09:38] | Do you think I enjoy eating greasy fried food? | 你觉得我在享受这些油腻的油炸食品吗 |
[09:45] | You’re right. | 你说的对 |
[09:46] | But if I can figure out exactly what this substance is, | 但如果我能确切知道这是什么物质 |
[09:48] | then we may be able to determine where it comes from. | 那我也许就能确定它的来源地 |
[09:51] | Look. | 看 |
[09:53] | The molecules in the powder bond with calcium, | 粉末中的微粒与钙结合 |
[09:56] | but they also appear to be capsulized, | 但它们似乎被压缩了 |
[09:58] | which preserves the agent until it’s delivered into the host. | 储存在载体中直到传染到宿主身上 |
[10:02] | And– | 而且 |
[10:05] | What? | 什么 |
[10:06] | Belly and I worked on a similar technique | 贝利和我在七十年代曾研究过同样的技术 |
[10:07] | in the ’70s when we were trying to find a way | 那时我们试图寻找在人们不知情情况下 |
[10:09] | to vaccinate people without their knowledge. | 就能给人注射疫苗的方法 |
[10:12] | We discontinued the project | 在我们发现尼克松 |
[10:14] | when Tricky Dicky tried to use our research | 试图用我们的研究来制造生物武器之后 |
[10:16] | to develop biological weapons. | 我们停止了这个项目 |
[10:17] | You used to work for President Nixon? | 你曾经为尼克松总统效力过 |
[10:20] | It was uncomfortable. | 那段经历很不愉快 |
[10:22] | His wife… | 他的妻子 |
[10:24] | kept coming on to me. | 常来找我搭讪 |
[10:25] | Now, little lady, | 现在 小娃娃 |
[10:27] | let’s see what makes you tick. | 让我们看看是什么让你讨厌 |
[10:29] | Because if I’m right, | 因为如果我想的没错 |
[10:32] | this is not some rogue’s creation at all. | 这绝不是什么流氓能研制出来的 |
[10:37] | Astrid… | 阿斯特丽德 |
[10:38] | could you run this for me, please? | 麻烦你能帮我排查一下吗 |
[10:40] | You found the suspect? | 你发现嫌疑人了吗 |
[10:42] | Good thing lunatics still have to use the postal service. | 好消息是这疯子不得不使用邮政服务 |
[10:44] | Well, that makes two breakthroughs. | 那就有两点突破性进展了 |
[10:46] | I believe this is military. | 我相信这个是属于军方的 |
[10:49] | – Ours, to be precise. – U.S. Military? | -准确的说是我们军方的 -美国军方吗 |
[10:52] | How would our suspect | 我们的嫌疑人 |
[10:53] | get his hands on something like that? | 怎么会和军方有关系 |
[10:54] | Because he’s a former marine. | 因为他是前海军陆战队队员 |
[10:56] | His name is Aaron Downey. | 他叫艾伦·唐尼 |
[10:57] | He doesn’t have a criminal record. | 他没有犯罪记录 |
[10:58] | He has a military one. | 但他有一份军方记录 |
[10:59] | So he used his clearance to get access to the powder. | 所以他用权利之便拿到了粉末 |
[11:01] | It’s not likely. | 不太像 |
[11:02] | He’s been out of the service for four years. | 他已经退役四年了 |
[11:04] | Okay, what’s his last known address? | 那好 那他最近的已知住址是哪 |
[11:08] | This is Dunham. | 我是德纳姆 |
[11:09] | I need a team in Quincy now. | 现在马上派一支队伍去昆西 |
[11:13] | Up front! | 上前 |
[11:14] | You two, go! | 你们两个 上 |
[11:15] | Go! | 上 |
[11:18] | We’re clear right. | 我们这安全 |
[11:20] | Clear! | 安全 |
[11:21] | No chem or bio agents. | 没有发现化学或生物药剂迹象 |
[11:23] | We’re clear. | 安全 |
[11:24] | No chem or bio! | 没有发现 |
[11:28] | Go ahead. Take the hall. | 走 去大厅 |
[11:29] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:35] | Still hot. | 还热着 |
[11:36] | We just missed him. | 我们差一点点就抓到他了 |
[11:40] | So how does a marine end up a terrorist? | 一个海军陆战队队员怎么会变成恐怖分子 |
[11:42] | It says here that Downey’s service record was impeccable | 报告上说唐尼的服役记录完美无缺 |
[11:45] | and then four years ago, | 而大约四年前 |
[11:46] | he just abruptly resigned his commission. | 他突然辞去军职 |
[11:49] | Does it say what he did after that? | 报告上有说他之后干什么去了吗 |
[11:50] | No. | 没有 |
[11:51] | He was off the grid for a couple years. | 他离开军队的圈子已经好多年了 |
[11:53] | But when he did resurface, he bought this house. | 但当他重新露面之后 就买下了这所房子 |
[11:56] | – All cash. – Interesting. | -现款付清 -很有趣 |
[12:00] | So who is she? | 那她是谁 |
[12:04] | She was obviously important to him. | 很显然她对他很重要 |
[12:06] | Maybe she knows where he is. | 说不定她知道他在哪 |
[12:13] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[12:16] | Do you still think about her? | 你现在还有想起她吗 |
[12:19] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[12:20] | Well, you’ve bought me 100 cups of coffee | 你以前给我买过无数杯咖啡 |
[12:22] | and you know that I take it black with one sugar, | 你知道我一直都喝清咖加糖的 |
[12:23] | but this morning you brought me one with milk | 但今早你给我买的却加了奶 |
[12:25] | and I’m assuming that that’s the way | 所以我猜是那个奥利维亚 |
[12:26] | the other Olivia likes hers. | 喜欢这么喝 |
[12:36] | Yes. | 没错 |
[12:38] | I think about her all the time. | 我一直想着她 |
[12:42] | I think about how she used my feelings for you | 我一直在想她是怎么利用 |
[12:45] | to manipulate me. | 我对你的感情来控制我 |
[12:47] | How she lied to me and everybody else. | 她是怎么对我和其他人撒谎的 |
[12:48] | No, before you knew she wasn’t me. | 不 在你知道她不是我之前 |
[12:54] | She was fun, right? | 她很有趣 是吗 |
[12:55] | She had an easier smile. | 她笑得更甜 |
[12:56] | I mean, that’s what you said. | 是你这么说的 |
[12:56] | Olivia, I said that because I wanted you to know | 奥利维亚 我这么说是因为我想要你知道 |
[12:59] | that I noticed the differences. | 我注意到了你们之间的不同 |
[13:02] | But I thought it was because of me. | 但我以为那都是因为我 |
[13:05] | Because of us. | 因为我们 |
[13:07] | I thought that I was bringing out a different side in you. | 我以为是我让你表现出你不同的一面 |
[13:12] | But it was never because I wanted to be with her more. | 但绝不是因为我更想和她在一起 |
[13:17] | Because I don’t. | 因为我不想 |
[13:25] | I’m sorry about the coffee. | 咖啡的事我很抱歉 |
[13:30] | Agent Dunham? | 德探员 |
[13:31] | They’ve got something downstairs. | 他们在楼下找到了一些东西 |
[13:35] | – Can you finish up here? – Yeah. | -这里交给你了 -行 |
[13:42] | Military ordinance is serialized | 军事条例规定要编号 |
[13:44] | and the serial numbers have been filed down. | 但这上面的编号被锉光了 |
[13:47] | They’re stolen. | 它们是被人偷走的 |
[13:49] | So…where are the other three? | 那其它三瓶在哪里 |
[13:58] | He’s here! | 他在这里 |
[14:03] | Freeze! | 别动 |
[14:04] | Freeze! FBI! | 别动 联调局 |
[14:18] | Mr. Downey’s been stabilized, | 他的情况已经稳定下来了 |
[14:20] | but there’s a fair bit of swelling in the brain, | 但脑部还有部分肿胀 |
[14:21] | and that’s pushing down on the brain stem, | 肿胀对脑干有压迫 |
[14:23] | effectively cutting off the blood supply. | 有效地切断了供血 |
[14:27] | So what are the chances | 那他能够恢复知觉的 |
[14:28] | that he’ll regain consciousness? | 概率有多大 |
[14:30] | We just don’t know. | 我们也不知道 |
[14:31] | The brain damage is substantial. | 大脑的损伤很严重 |
[14:33] | – May I see his medical chart? – Sure. | -我能看一下他的病历吗 -当然 |
[14:39] | If he does come out of the coma, | 即使他能够苏醒过来 |
[14:41] | he won’t be able to talk or swallow | 他也不能讲话 不能吞咽 |
[14:43] | or even breathe without a machine. | 甚至都不能自主呼吸 |
[14:45] | Okay. Thank you, doctor. | 好的 谢谢你 医生 |
[14:48] | So much for interrogating him. | 有太多想讯问他的了吧 |
[14:52] | What is it, Walter? | 有什么情况 沃尔特 |
[14:55] | It says there’s still neural activity in the cerebrum. | 这上面说大脑中仍然有神经活动 |
[14:58] | Low levels, but it’s there. | 虽然活动水平很低 但还是有 |
[15:01] | I may know a way to question the suspect. | 我可能有个方法能够讯问他 |
[15:07] | But I’ll need to go back to the lab first to think about it. | 但我要先回实验室思考一下 |
[15:11] | The woman in the photos at Downey’s house, | 唐尼房子里照片中的女人 |
[15:13] | it’s his ex-wife. | 是他的前妻 |
[15:14] | She agreed to come in and talk to us. | 她同意过来和我们谈谈 |
[15:16] | Walter, we’ll drop you off at the lab. | 沃尔特 我们先把你送到实验室 |
[15:22] | This is Dr. Warren Blake. | 这是沃伦·布莱克博士 |
[15:24] | We found his body yesterday. | 我们昨天发现了他的尸体 |
[15:28] | Do you know him? | 你认识他吗 |
[15:33] | Uh… he finally– | 他最终 |
[15:36] | He finally did it. | 他真的这么做了 |
[15:40] | He said he was going to kill him. | 他曾扬言要杀了这个人 |
[15:43] | I just never took him seriously. | 我从未当真 |
[15:46] | I’m sorry. What are you saying? | 不好意思 你说什么 |
[15:49] | Aaron… | 艾伦 |
[15:52] | left the marines to do some private contractor work. | 离开海军陆战队后给私人军事承包商工作 |
[15:55] | The money was really good, | 报酬非常丰厚 |
[15:57] | but he had to be overseas for a couple of years. | 但得在海外待几年 |
[16:01] | When he got home, we wanted to start a family. | 回来以后 我们想组建家庭 |
[16:06] | It was great at first. | 起初一切都很顺利 |
[16:08] | I mean, I got pregnant and we bought a house. | 我怀孕了 我们也买了房子 |
[16:14] | And then, um… | 但后来 |
[16:16] | Seven months into the pregnancy… | 怀孕七个月的时候 |
[16:21] | our baby died. | 宝宝胎死腹中 |
[16:24] | Oh, I’m so sorry. | 深表遗憾 |
[16:27] | The doctor said | 医生说 |
[16:29] | that there was something wrong with Aaron. | 问题出在艾伦身上 |
[16:32] | Some DNA pathogen | 宝宝遗传了 |
[16:34] | that he passed on to our child. | 他的某种DNA病原体 |
[16:37] | Aaron was convinced that it had something | 艾伦坚信这跟他在海外期间 |
[16:39] | to do with his time overseas. | 参与的活动有关 |
[16:41] | He kept talking about a weapons project, | 他一直提到一个武器项目 |
[16:44] | that he must have been exposed to something. | 说他一定是暴露在某种物质之下 |
[16:47] | Dr. Blake was the scientist who oversaw it. | 布莱克博士是这个项目的监督员 |
[16:52] | Sara, did he happen to tell you | 萨拉 他有没有跟你提过 |
[16:55] | the name of that project? | 这个项目的名称 |
[16:58] | No, Aaron never said. | 没有 艾伦从未说起过 |
[17:00] | All he talked about was Dr. Blake. | 他只谈论布莱克博士 |
[17:04] | He blamed him for Maddy’s death. | 他把麦迪的死归咎于他 |
[17:07] | Maddy? | 麦迪 |
[17:11] | Madison. | 就是麦迪逊 |
[17:13] | That was gonna be our daughter’s name. | 我们给未出生的女儿起的名字 |
[17:16] | She died like all the others. | 她跟其他的小孩死因一样 |
[17:19] | What others? | 还有其他的小孩 |
[17:21] | There were two other men in Aaron’s unit. | 艾伦的小组里还有两个人 |
[17:23] | He never told me their names, | 他没告诉我他们的名字 |
[17:24] | but their babies died the same way. | 但他们的宝宝也是这么死的 |
[17:27] | I’m sorry to ask you this, | 很抱歉我这么问 |
[17:29] | but how did your daughter die? | 但你女儿是怎么死的 |
[17:32] | They said it was some kind of bone disease. | 医生说是一种骨病 |
[17:37] | It left her without a skeleton. | 破坏了她的骨骼 |
[17:41] | So we have three missing canisters | 也就是说现在我们要找三个遗失的毒罐 |
[17:43] | and two men with a grudge. | 和两个一心报仇的人 |
[17:45] | So you’re thinking revenge too? | 所以你也认为是报复行为吗 |
[17:46] | Well, he killed Blake with his own weapon. | 他用的是布莱克制造的武器杀了布莱克 |
[17:48] | I’m gonna call Broyles and see if he can dig up | 我会打电话给布洛伊看他是否能找到 |
[17:50] | some of Blake’s old research grants. | 布莱克一些旧科研补助金的记录 |
[17:52] | If we can find out more about this project, | 如果我们能更多的了解这个项目 |
[17:54] | then maybe we can find the names of the other two men. | 或许就能知道另外两个人的名字 |
[17:57] | Hello? | 喂 |
[17:58] | Peter? I need to be picked up. | 彼得 你们快点来接我 |
[18:02] | Where are you calling me from, Walter? | 你这是在哪里打的电话 沃尔特 |
[18:04] | Uh, New Hampshire, I believe. | 我想是新罕布什尔州 |
[18:07] | Mile marker 259 on the I-89. | 89号州际公路259英里处 |
[18:10] | Peter, bring your wallet. | 彼得 带上钱夹 |
[18:13] | I haven’t got any money and I’m starving! | 我身无分文快要饿死了 |
[18:18] | Walter, you still haven’t told us. | 沃尔特 你还是没告诉我们 |
[18:21] | Where exactly were you driving to? | 你这是要去哪里啊 |
[18:23] | I didn’t see the gas light come on. | 我没看到煤气灯亮了 |
[18:25] | That wasn’t my question. | 我没问你这个 |
[18:30] | In the Wooster cortexiphan trials | 在伍斯特的克特西芬实验中 |
[18:33] | there was a boy, Simon Phillips. | 有个男孩 叫西蒙·菲利普 |
[18:34] | He lives just up the road here. | 沿着这条路就到他家了 |
[18:36] | I believe he may be able to help us. | 我想他或许能帮我们 |
[18:38] | Help us how? | 怎么帮 |
[18:39] | Peter, don’t spill it. | 彼得 别洒了 |
[18:40] | The paint on the car is very delicate. | 这车上的画很精美 |
[18:43] | Broyles pulled all the names | 好几个月前 布洛伊 |
[18:44] | from the Wooster cortexiphan trials months ago | 已列出所有伍斯特克特西芬实验对象的名字 |
[18:47] | and I don’t remember a Simon Phillips. | 我不记得有谁叫西蒙·菲利普的 |
[18:50] | Because he wasn’t in the records. | 因为他不在记录中 |
[18:52] | He didn’t complete the program. | 他没有完成整个程序 |
[18:55] | Simon was beginning to develop | 西蒙开始有了 |
[18:57] | the ability to read minds. | 读人心术的能力 |
[18:59] | We hadn’t intended it to happen. | 我们没想会发展成那样 |
[19:00] | None of the other children were affected in such a way. | 其他的孩子没有这样的迹象 |
[19:03] | You threw him out of the trial, didn’t you, Walter? | 所以你把他踢出了实验 对吧 沃尔特 |
[19:07] | ’cause you knew if he read your mind, | 你知道如果他读了你的内心 |
[19:08] | he’d know your secret, | 他就会知道你的秘密 |
[19:10] | that you’d kidnapped me from the other side. | 也就是我是被你从另一边绑架来的 |
[19:13] | Well, whether or not he completed the trial | 他有没有完成实验 |
[19:15] | is inconsequential. | 并不是重点 |
[19:16] | He had the ability once. | 关键是他曾经有过这样的能力 |
[19:17] | Well, how do you know that he can still access it? | 那你怎么知道他现在还有这样的能力呢 |
[19:19] | It’s probably dormant, | 这样的能力可能处在蛰伏期 |
[19:21] | but if I can somehow reactivate Simon’s ability, | 但如果我能重新激活西蒙的能力 |
[19:24] | then we could use him to read Downey’s mind, | 他就能帮我们读唐尼的思想 |
[19:26] | find out where the next attack’s coming from. | 找出下次袭击的元凶 |
[19:29] | Oh, look! | 快看啊 |
[19:31] | Punch buggy! Blue. | 甲壳虫 还是蓝色的 |
[19:50] | I don’t think this guy’s big on company. | 我想这人不爱跟人打交道吧 |
[19:53] | I’m guessing you didn’t call ahead. | 你应该没先给他打电话吧 |
[20:01] | Mr. Phillips? | 菲利普先生 |
[20:08] | Hello? | 有人在吗 |
[20:13] | Walter, you don’t have to be so nervous. | 沃尔特 你不必这么紧张 |
[20:15] | I don’t even think he’s home. | 我觉得他可能不在家 |
[20:16] | I’m not nervous. | 我不是紧张 |
[20:18] | It was a long car trip. | 路上颠簸太久了 |
[20:20] | Listen. I need to pee. | 那个 我得去方便一下 |
[20:25] | How do we know that he still lives here? | 我们怎么能确定他还住这里呢 |
[20:38] | Yes, I know who you are. | 没错 我知道你是谁 |
[20:41] | No, I wouldn’t call it wonderful at all. | 不 我绝不会用美妙来形容这一切 |
[20:47] | Bacon, unicorns… | 培根 独角兽 |
[20:50] | Peter’s birthday, dash of cinnamon, | 彼得的生日 少量肉桂 |
[20:53] | z-two equals z-one squared plus c, | z2等于z1的平方加c |
[20:55] | Reiden lake. | 莱登湖 |
[20:57] | What does that mean, huh? | 那是什么意思 |
[20:59] | What are you trying to do to me? | 你想对我做什么 |
[21:01] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[21:03] | It’s just my mind does that sometimes. | 我不自觉的会想一些东西 |
[21:08] | You need to leave. | 你最好离开这里 |
[21:09] | Put your gun down. | 把枪放下 |
[21:16] | How come I can’t hear you? | 为什么我听不见你的想法 |
[21:20] | Why can’t I read you? | 为什么我不能读你的思维 |
[21:22] | She’s another cortexiphan subject. | 她也是一名克特西芬实验对象 |
[21:25] | Sometimes you children are immune | 有时你们会对参加实验的 |
[21:27] | to each other’s abilities. | 其他人的能力免疫 |
[21:29] | I know what it’s like. | 我知道这是什么感觉 |
[21:41] | What’s wrong with him? | 他怎么了 |
[21:45] | Every new thought he reads is an added stressor. | 他每读一个新思想 就增加一个紧张性刺激 |
[21:47] | To cope, his brain pumps adrenaline | 为了应对刺激 他的大脑会使身体 |
[21:49] | and cortisol into his system. | 分泌大量的肾上腺素和皮质醇 |
[21:53] | Naturally, he experiences headaches, | 通常情况下 他会头疼 |
[21:56] | nausea, accelerated heart rate. | 恶心 心跳加速 |
[22:00] | That’s why he gets sick. | 所以他才会感到不适 |
[22:03] | How many more, Walter? | 还有多少像他这样的人 沃尔特 |
[22:06] | How many more are gonna | 还有多少人 |
[22:07] | come crawling out of the woodwork? | 像他这样蛰伏在外 |
[22:19] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[22:21] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[22:39] | It’s refreshing, you know, | 这很新鲜 你知道吗 |
[22:41] | not, uh–not being able to read your mind. | 我竟然读不了你的心思 |
[22:45] | It’s the, um– | 这算是 |
[22:48] | it’s the first real conversation I’ve had in 20 years. | 二十年来我第一次真正的与人对话 |
[22:52] | So it started when I was about ten. | 都是从我大约十岁开始的 |
[22:55] | It was, uh, small at first. | 起先只有一点点 |
[22:57] | Just hearing other kids’ thoughts at school, | 不过是学校里其他小孩的想法 |
[22:59] | but then it kept getting worse. | 但之后越来越糟 |
[23:02] | And now I can’t control it. | 现在我根本控制不了 |
[23:04] | I can’t turn it off. | 也没办法摆脱它 |
[23:06] | Whenever I get within 50 feet of another person, it’s like– | 只要我距离他人不到50英尺 那就像 |
[23:11] | Is that why you live here? | 所以你才隐居在此 |
[23:14] | Alone? | 独自一人 |
[23:22] | It’s the only place that’s quiet. | 只有这里是悄然安静的 |
[23:26] | Do you know how it feels to be burdened with something | 你能体会背负累赘 |
[23:28] | that makes it impossible for you | 使你不得与他人亲近 |
[23:29] | to relate to another person? | 那样的感受吗 |
[23:32] | That makes you feel completely alone in the world? | 使你完全孤立在全世界以外 |
[23:37] | I can imagine. | 我想像得到 |
[23:44] | Simon, I know that dealing with our capabilities | 西蒙 我知道有时候 |
[23:46] | can sometimes be difficult, but… | 处理起我们的能力很困难 但是 |
[23:51] | they can also help people. | 这也能帮助他人 |
[24:00] | Look, I don’t have to be able to read your mind | 我不用读你也知道 |
[24:01] | to know that you want something. | 你是有事相求 |
[24:07] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[24:11] | We need you to help with an investigation. | 我们需要你帮助完成一起调查 |
[24:13] | We need you to read a suspect’s mind. | 需要你读取一个嫌疑人的思想 |
[24:14] | No. I don’t think so. | 不 我觉得我不行 |
[24:15] | Please, Simon, come back to Boston with me. | 西蒙 拜托了 跟我回波士顿吧 |
[24:18] | A city the size of Boston? | 到波士顿这么大的城市去 |
[24:19] | You got to be joking. | 你开什么玩笑 |
[24:21] | All those thoughts, they’re like | 那么多人的想法 就像 |
[24:23] | millions of needles in my brain. | 有百万根针扎在我的脑袋里 |
[24:26] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[24:27] | There’s gotta be another way. | 肯定还有其他办法的 |
[24:28] | Look, I know what I’m asking of you, | 我知道这有点强人所难 |
[24:28] | but, Simon, I’m afraid that if you don’t help us, | 但西蒙 如果你不帮我们 |
[24:31] | more people will die. | 恐怕会有更多人丧生 |
[24:38] | Please. | 求你了 |
[24:44] | Can you believe Barry pulling this on us last-minute? | 你能相信巴里在最后时刻给我们加码吗 |
[24:46] | Emergency board meeting at 5:00? | 五点开什么紧急董事会会议 |
[24:49] | I’ve got dinner in the city in an hour. | 我还在市里订了一小时后的晚饭呢 |
[24:51] | 93 is gonna be brutal. | 93号公路一会肯定该堵死了 |
[24:54] | Is this a joke? | 这是恶作剧吗 |
[24:55] | “Happy birthday from Carla”? | “卡拉祝你生日快乐” |
[25:15] | All non-critical patients in the lobby! | 所有的非重症病人都到大厅 |
[25:18] | Take Mr. Johnson to the cafeteria. | 送约翰逊先生去餐厅 |
[25:19] | We’ve got the beds set up there. | 那里设好病床了 |
[25:23] | Ahh, we are moving them as quickly as we can. | 我们正以最快速度撤离他们 |
[25:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[25:26] | Can I ask what this is for? | 能告诉我这是为什么吗 |
[25:28] | We need a mind reader to help us find a bomb. | 有个读心人要过来帮我们找炸弹 |
[25:55] | We should think of a backup plan. | 我们得准备个后备计划 |
[25:57] | You got any ideas? | 说来听听 |
[26:49] | It’s not working, is it? | 是不是没有用 |
[26:52] | Maybe if you, uh… | 你试试 |
[26:54] | ask him a question. | 问他个问题 |
[26:57] | Okay. | 好的 |
[27:00] | Aaron, can you focus on my voice? | 艾伦 你能注意听我说话吗 |
[27:03] | Can you hear me talking to you? | 你听得见我在跟你说话吗 |
[27:04] | The doctor says there’s something wrong with our baby. | 医生说我们的宝宝出了些问题 |
[27:07] | It’s completely oxidized. | 全被氧化了 |
[27:20] | Aaron… | 艾伦 |
[27:22] | Who are you working with? | 你和谁一起工作 |
[27:24] | Who else was a part of the project? | 这个项目还有谁参与了 |
[27:35] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[27:39] | Get me a pen. | 给我支笔 |
[27:43] | Well, what about the plate of vegetables? | 那盘蔬菜怎么办 |
[27:45] | Let’s just assume for right now | 现在我们就当 |
[27:46] | that the vegetables are inconsequential. | 蔬菜已经无关紧要了 |
[27:48] | Was there any reference in Downey’s file to Maryann? | 唐尼的文件里有没有提到过玛丽安 |
[27:51] | No. | 没有 |
[27:53] | Okay, what about project Jellyfish? | 那这个水母项目呢 |
[27:55] | Jellyfish are one of few creatures without any bones. | 水母是为数不多的无骨生物 |
[27:59] | The weapons program Blake and Downey worked on. | 就是布莱克和唐尼参与的武器项目 |
[28:02] | Yeah, that’s got to be it. | 那一定就是这个了 |
[28:06] | Broyles. | 布洛伊 |
[28:07] | He can barely function around people. | 他根本没法和人相处 |
[28:09] | The cortexiphan trials ruined his life. | 克特西芬实验毁了他的一生 |
[28:12] | He’s broken. | 他崩溃了 |
[28:14] | Olivia, I know what you’re thinking. | 奥利维亚 我知道你在想什么 |
[28:19] | You and he are nothing alike. | 你和他完全不同 |
[28:22] | There’s been another attack. | 又发生一起案件 |
[28:23] | Same M.O. | 作案方法相同 |
[28:24] | The powder killed three senior executives at Canopy One. | 毒粉致冠一公司的三位高级执行官丧生 |
[28:27] | Canopy One the defense contractor? | 冠一是那个国防承包商吗 |
[28:28] | Do you think that’s who’s funding the weapons project | 你认为是这公司资助了这个 |
[28:30] | that Downey and the others were working on? | 唐尼和其他人参与的武器项目吗 |
[28:32] | I don’t know. I’m gonna call Nina Sharp. | 我不确定 我会联系尼娜·夏普 |
[28:33] | She’s had more experience | 跟国防承包商打交道 |
[28:34] | with the defense department than I have. | 她比我有经验 |
[28:36] | Let me know if you two turn anything up. | 有什么发现 立刻通知我 |
[28:47] | Did it help? | 我帮到忙了吗 |
[28:49] | We don’t know yet. | 还不清楚 |
[28:50] | We’re, uh– we’re hoping so. | 但愿如此 |
[28:54] | Who is she? | 她是谁 |
[28:55] | You had drawings of her in your cabin. | 你的木屋里也有她的画像 |
[28:57] | She works at a coffee shop by my house. | 她在我家附近的咖啡店工作 |
[29:04] | What’s she like? | 她怎么样 |
[29:06] | She’s perfect. | 她很完美 |
[29:15] | You haven’t met her, have you? | 你从没跟她说过话吧 |
[29:18] | I see her sometimes when I drive by. | 只有开车经过的时候看她几眼 |
[29:22] | Is it because you think it would be too painful? | 因为你觉得和她交谈会很痛苦吗 |
[29:24] | Look, even if she pretended to be nice or to be my friend | 如果她假装对我好 或跟我做朋友 |
[29:27] | or even flirted with me out of some kind of pity, | 或因为所谓的同情 跟我调情 |
[29:32] | I would know how she really feels. | 我会读到她真心所想 |
[29:35] | That I’m too much of a freak | 她会觉得我这个怪胎 |
[29:37] | for her to even consider being with. | 根本不配和她在一起 |
[29:40] | But… but you don’t know that. | 但是 你现在不能确定这点 |
[29:43] | That’s what you’re afraid is gonna happen. | 这只是你所害怕的结果 |
[29:46] | And so what if you find out that– | 如果你发现 |
[29:48] | that she’s not interested | 她对你没兴趣 |
[29:50] | or that there’s somebody else on her mind | 或者她心里有别人了 |
[29:52] | or that she doesn’t love you. | 又或者她根本不爱你 |
[29:53] | I mean, isn’t it– | 我想说的是 难道 |
[29:56] | isn’t it better to know? | 难道知道这点不是更好吗 |
[29:59] | No one should know exactly | 不应该有人知道 |
[30:00] | what someone else is thinking. | 其他人到底在想什么 |
[30:03] | Probably not, | 也许这没错 |
[30:04] | but I wouldn’t mind having that ability right now. | 但我不会介意现在有读人心的能力 |
[30:20] | Officially, project Jellyfish never existed. | 官方来说 从未有过水母项目 |
[30:23] | You brought me all the way out here to tell me that? | 你大老远叫我来就为了告诉我这个吗 |
[30:25] | No. | 不 |
[30:27] | Send agent Edwards in, please. | 请爱德华兹探员进来 |
[30:38] | I might have guessed that this involved the CIA. | 我就料想这一定跟中情局有关 |
[30:40] | It doesn’t. | 并无关联 |
[30:41] | But Nina asked me to do some digging | 只是尼娜让我找找资料 |
[30:44] | and we both know that what Nina Sharp wants, she gets. | 你我都知道 没什么尼娜·夏普得不到的 |
[30:53] | So…Jellyfish. | 这水母 |
[30:56] | It was a weapons project. | 是一个武器项目 |
[30:58] | Three men carried out the live field tests. | 给三个人进行临床实验 |
[31:02] | How did they survive? | 他们怎么活下来的 |
[31:03] | Apparently they were inoculated. | 显然他们接种免疫了 |
[31:05] | But when they tried to start families, the– | 但当他们准备传宗接代 |
[31:08] | The toxin affected their unborn children. | 毒素影响了他们未出生的孩子 |
[31:10] | Now, I couldn’t find anything in Downey’s personal file | 唐尼的个人档案 |
[31:12] | you haven’t already seen. | 你已经悉数了解了 |
[31:14] | But I found something in the D.O.D. Payroll database. | 但我在国防部工资数据库中找到了线索 |
[31:17] | Turn to the last page. | 翻到最后一页 |
[31:20] | In addition to a large cash payment, | 除了一大笔现金的报酬 |
[31:22] | Downey was given three acres of government land. | 唐尼还得到了三英亩的政府地产 |
[31:25] | Farm land at Pembroke, | 彭布罗克的农场 |
[31:27] | 25 miles south of Boston. | 波士顿南面25英里 |
[31:42] | How’s it coming? | 进行的怎么样了 |
[31:46] | Are we good? | 准备好了吗 |
[31:58] | Yeah, we’re good. | 嗯 好了 |
[32:29] | We’re fine. | 没问题 |
[32:31] | The powder is fully oxidized. | 粉末已完全氧化 |
[32:38] | Jeez. | 天 |
[32:40] | The vest would allow them | 这个背心可以 |
[32:41] | to spread the powder themselves. | 让他们亲自传播粉末 |
[32:43] | Yeah, in large quantities. | 对 大量地 |
[32:46] | Yeah, looks like they got bigger plans | 看起来比起电梯里的三个人 |
[32:48] | than just three guys in an elevator. | 他们有更大的计划 |
[32:50] | And then there’s this. | 就是这个 |
[32:51] | Looks like a map of their next target, right? | 看上去像是他们下个目标的图示吧 |
[32:53] | Maybe an overhead view. | 可能是个俯视图 |
[32:55] | Dunham! | 德纳姆 |
[33:02] | Congressman Jim Thorn. | 国会议员吉姆·索恩 |
[33:04] | Isn’t he a former army general? | 他不是前陆军上将吗 |
[33:06] | He was senior military advisor to the Joint Chiefs | 他在水母项目期间 |
[33:08] | at the time of project Jellyfish. | 曾任参谋长联席会议的高级军事顾问 |
[33:11] | So you think he approved the project? | 所以你认为是他批准了这个项目 |
[33:13] | I need to alert Thorn’s detail. | 我得留心索恩的信息 |
[33:23] | Didn’t Simon write something down about Maryann? | 西蒙不是记下过关于玛丽安的事吗 |
[33:26] | What? | 什么 |
[33:26] | When Simon was reading Downey’s mind, | 在西蒙读取唐尼的想法时 |
[33:28] | didn’t he say he saw the image of the name Maryann? | 他不是说他看到与玛丽安这名字有关的影像吗 |
[33:30] | Yeah, why? | 没错 怎么了 |
[33:31] | ‘Cause I think I just found her. | 因为我觉得我找到她了 |
[33:32] | That’s the Fine Arts Museum. | 是座美术馆 |
[33:34] | Okay, so what does the museum | 好吧 那么这个美术馆 |
[33:35] | have to do with congressman Thorn? | 又和索恩议员有什么关系 |
[33:38] | He’s holding a fundraiser. | 他在举办一个资金筹集活动 |
[33:39] | It’s an event for 300 of his top donors. | 为他的三百位赞助者举办的 |
[33:41] | It started half an hour ago. | 已经开始一个多小时了 |
[33:50] | I’m not going home, am I? | 我这不是要回家 对吗 |
[34:04] | Peter’s inside briefing the congressman. | 彼得正在里面为议员做简报 |
[34:06] | How good a shot are you? | 你枪法如何 |
[34:07] | Uh, I’m okay. Why? | 还好 怎么 |
[34:10] | If either of those two guys have a hand trigger, | 要是这两人中有人使用手动触发器 |
[34:12] | you’re only gonna get one shot. | 你就只有一次机会 |
[34:13] | Put it through the mouth to sever the spinal cord. | 由嘴射入穿透脊髓 |
[34:15] | That way the suspects won’t have a chance to detonate. | 只有这样嫌犯才没有机会引爆 |
[34:18] | Are you sure he’s up for this? | 你确定他能行吗 |
[34:23] | I hope so. | 希望如此 |
[34:24] | Because without Simon, we can’t identify the suspects. | 要是没有西蒙 我们无法识别嫌犯 |
[34:27] | If Simon can’t do it… | 要是西蒙做不到 |
[34:29] | you get out of there. | 你就尽快撤离 |
[34:44] | Agent Dunham with the FBI. | 联调局德探员 |
[34:45] | – Where’s congressman Thorn? – Inside. | -索恩议员呢 -在里面 |
[34:47] | We’ve already been through this with your Agent Bishop. | 我们已经通过贝探员得知此事 |
[34:49] | Then why haven’t you taken him to safety? | 那你们为什么不带他撤离 |
[34:50] | You ever try telling a four-star general | 你觉得一位四星上将 |
[34:52] | to take a death threat seriously? | 会把死亡威胁当回事吗 |
[34:53] | This is not a threat. | 这不是威胁 |
[34:54] | I’ve already seen what these guys | 我已经见识过那些人的能力 |
[34:55] | are capable of and everyone here is at risk. | 这里的每个人都处在危险中 |
[34:57] | So you keep him in the back. | 你们最好能保证他的安全 |
[35:06] | The tall one thinks you’re hot. | 那个高个子觉得你很辣 |
[35:10] | We’re making our way to the ground floor. | 我们正往底层去 |
[35:12] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[35:26] | Okay. | 没事的 |
[35:27] | It’s okay. You can do this. | 你行的 你能做到 |
[35:34] | Hey, you’re not supposed to be here. | 你们不该出现在这里 |
[35:35] | – This area is for staff only. – Oh, I’m sorry. | -这里是员工区 -抱歉 |
[35:37] | We’re just looking for the restroom. | 我们只是在找洗手间 |
[35:38] | He’s had a little bit too much to drink. | 他喝得有点多了 |
[35:40] | Who is she? A cop. | 她是谁 是个条子 |
[35:42] | I have to get out. | 我得离开这里 |
[35:44] | The restroom’s downstairs. | 洗手间在楼下 |
[35:45] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[35:48] | That’s him. | 是他 |
[35:49] | – What? – That’s him. | -什么 -就是他 |
[35:50] | – Are you sure? – Yeah. | -你确定 -是 |
[35:54] | Okay. Wait here. | 好 你在这等着 |
[36:29] | Damn it. | 见鬼 |
[36:31] | Suspect one’s down, but he’s not wearing the vest. | 嫌犯之一已死 但他没穿背心 |
[36:33] | The other suspect must be carrying the toxin. | 另一个嫌犯肯定带着毒物 |
[36:36] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[36:37] | I’m going back out there with Simon. | 我会和西蒙一起回到会场 |
[36:40] | She’ll be all right, Peter. | 彼得 她会没事的 |
[37:24] | Where’s Thorn? | 索恩在哪里 |
[37:25] | Something’s not right. | 情况不对 |
[37:26] | This is not how it’s supposed to go. | 不该是这样的 |
[37:28] | – Where’s Dillon? – He’s here. | -狄龙在哪里 -他在这里 |
[37:30] | Something is definitely wrong. | 肯定出岔子了 |
[37:32] | There. Blue tie. | 那儿 蓝领带的那个 |
[37:34] | Thorn should be here by now. | 索恩现在应该在这里 |
[37:50] | I’m sorry, sir. You can’t enter here. | 对不起 先生 您不能进去 |
[37:52] | Oh, I’m looking for my wife. | 我在找我太太 |
[37:54] | I think she went out onto the balcony. | 我想她是到阳台上去了 |
[37:55] | You’ll need to use a different exit. | 您得从别的出口走 |
[38:27] | Coffee. Black, one sugar. | 咖啡 清咖加糖 |
[38:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:32] | And I’ve been meaning to tell you… | 我一直想告诉你 |
[38:34] | you look great in the dress. | 你穿这身真漂亮 |
[39:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[39:05] | It doesn’t have to be like this, you know? | 其实你不必这样的 知道吗 |
[39:08] | Living out here the way that you do. | 不必像现在这样远离人群 |
[39:14] | I guess what I’m trying to say | 我想我要说的是 |
[39:15] | is that you should go and talk to that girl. | 你该和那个女孩说说话 |
[39:21] | You still don’t understand, Olivia. | 奥利维亚 你还是不明白 |
[39:24] | We’re not supposed to know what people think. | 我们不该知道人们在想什么 |
[39:30] | Simon, don’t let your ability stop you from living your life. | 西蒙 别让你的能力妨碍你过自己的生活 |
[39:43] | I may not be able to read your mind, | 我或许不能读出你的想法 |
[39:46] | But I read his. | 但我读到了他的 |
[39:51] | This is what it’s like to be me. | 你会明白我的感受的 |
[40:21] | No. | 不 |
[41:00] | I can see you didn’t bring your bowling shoes. | 我注意到你没穿保龄球鞋 |
[41:01] | That’s gonna be a problem if you intend to break 100. | 要是你想冲击一百 这大概就很成问题了 |
[41:04] | Maybe next time. | 也许下次吧 |
[41:05] | Tonight, I have a different problem. | 今晚 我有别的问题 |
[41:09] | Tell me about The First People. | 跟我说说”最初的人类” |
[41:13] | Start with why those books seem to indicate | 从为什么那些书似乎都暗示着 |
[41:15] | that you wrote them, | 出自你手说起 |
[41:16] | then move on to what the device is intended for. | 然后说说那装置是干什么用的 |
[41:20] | So you found it. | 这么说你发现了 |
[41:23] | You never told me about this. | 你从来没跟我说起过 |
[41:30] | I’m not your problem. Peter Bishop is. | 我不是你的问题 彼得·贝肖普才是 |
[41:34] | Go on. | 继续说 |
[41:37] | Okay. What I can tell you is this: | 好吧 我能告诉你的是 |
[41:40] | that device can either be used as a tool of creation | 那装置既可以作为创造的工具 |
[41:42] | or as a weapon of destruction. | 也可以作为毁灭的武器 |
[41:44] | Depends on your point of view. | 全凭你的想法 |
[41:45] | And Peter Bishop | 还有 彼得·贝肖普 |
[41:48] | is uniquely tuned to operate it. | 他是唯一与之频率和谐而能操纵它的人 |
[41:53] | Whatever frequency Peter’s vibrating at | 彼得以哪个频率震动 |
[41:56] | will determine how the machine reacts. | 将决定设备如何作用 |
[41:59] | And what determines Peter’s frequency? | 那什么能决定彼得的频率 |
[42:02] | Depends on his state of mind, which, in turn, | 这取决于他的心理状态 |
[42:04] | will depend on who he ends up with. | 而他的心理状态又取决于他最终选择谁 |
[42:06] | Olivia from here or Olivia from over there. | 这里的奥利维亚 还是从那边来的 |
[42:11] | Whichever one he chooses, | 不管他选择哪一个 |
[42:13] | it’ll be her universe that survives. | 那一方的世界就能继续存在 |
[42:20] | So in that case, there’s no cause for concern. | 所以这样一来 就没理由担心了 |
[42:23] | He’ll choose our Olivia. | 他会选择我们的奥利维亚 |
[42:26] | I wouldn’t be so sure of that. | 我可不敢这么肯定 |