时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I intend to restore balance to our world. | 我试图恢复我们的世界的平衡 |
[00:06] | An unstable wormhole that would not close | 无法闭合的虫洞 |
[00:08] | was quarantined by fringe division. | 被潜科学部所隔离 |
[00:10] | Citizens encased in quarantined amber | 琥珀隔离区中的市民 |
[00:12] | have been ruled legally dead. | 已被判定为死亡 |
[00:14] | We gave you the ability | 我们给了你 |
[00:15] | to identify things from the other side. | 辨别另一边物体的能力 |
[00:18] | Was it me who described it as a glimmer? | 是我把那能量描述成一种微光的吗 |
[00:21] | There’s something that I have to talk to you about. | 有件事我必须告诉你 |
[00:23] | About her, fake Olivia. | 跟假奥利维亚有关 |
[00:25] | When you asked me to come back to this world with you, | 当你让我和你一起回到这个世界的时候 |
[00:27] | – you said– – That you belonged with me. | -你说 -你应该和我在一起 |
[00:29] | And so I came back for you, | 所以为了你 我回来了 |
[00:31] | and we started seeing each other. | 然后我们开始见面 |
[00:32] | I thought she was you, Olivia. | 我以为她是你 奥利维亚 |
[00:35] | She wasn’t me. | 她不是我 |
[00:36] | How could you not see that? | 你为什么就没有看穿呢 |
[00:38] | Now she’s everywhere. | 现在她无处不在了 |
[00:38] | She’s in my house, | 充斥在我的房间里 |
[00:40] | my job, my bed. | 我的工作中 我的床上 |
[00:42] | I don’t want to live in my apartment, | 我不想再住在我的公寓里了 |
[00:43] | and I don’t want to be with you. | 我甚至都不想再跟你在一起了 |
[00:48] | Okay, we need a secret word | 好了 我们要想一句暗号 |
[00:49] | in case I need to make a quick escape. | 以便我需要迅速脱身 |
[00:51] | You’ll be fine. | 怕什么嘛 |
[00:52] | I just don’t know what I’m gonna talk about. | 我只是不知道该说些什么 |
[00:54] | Come on, they’re my friends. | 没事的 他们都是我的朋友 |
[00:55] | Just as long as you don’t discuss religion or politics. | 你别聊宗教和政治就行了 |
[00:59] | Well, it is lovely weather we’re having today. | 今天天气不错啊 |
[01:03] | See? You do small talk just as good as anyone. | 你看 你这不是聊得挺好的吗 |
[01:06] | Evenin’, folks. What unit? | 晚上好 两位 到哪个单元 |
[01:07] | Uh, Kimball, 7-C. | 七楼C座 金博尔家 |
[01:08] | – Enjoy. – Thanks. | -请进 -谢谢 |
[01:19] | Oh, is the elevator not working? | 电梯坏了吗 |
[01:21] | No, it’s workin’. | 不 没坏 |
[01:24] | Good luck. | 祝你们好运 |
[01:41] | Evening, Mrs. Marcello. | 晚上好 马尔切洛夫人 |
[01:43] | Where you heading? | 您要去哪里呢 |
[01:44] | The Schrodinger Hotel, on Flatbush. | 弗拉特布什街的薛定谔酒店 |
[01:45] | You’re not leaving too, are you? | 您不会也是要搬走吧 |
[01:47] | I can’t take it anymore, Jimmy. | 我无法再忍受了 吉米 |
[01:48] | I haven’t slept in weeks. | 我已经有一个星期没睡了 |
[01:50] | Come on, it’s not that bad. | 拜托 没这么糟糕吧 |
[01:51] | Yet–and I’m not sticking around | 是还没到这地步 但我不要在这里 |
[01:53] | to find out how bad it’s gonna get. | 眼看情况变得越来越糟 |
[01:54] | I’m not spending another minute in this building. | 我不要在这楼里多作停留 |
[01:56] | All right. At least let me hail you a cab. | 好吧 那让我帮您拦出租车吧 |
[02:01] | See? I told you know where Brooklyn is. | 你看 我说我认识来布鲁克林的路吧 |
[02:03] | Oh, my god. You made it. | 天啊 你找到这里了 |
[02:05] | You must be Chris. It’s so nice to meet you. | 你一定是克里斯了 很高兴见到你 |
[02:08] | California Bubbly? | 这是加州香槟酒 |
[02:09] | Mm, I like him already. | 我已经喜欢上他了 |
[02:10] | Come in, come in. | 进来 进来 |
[02:12] | Most people are out on the balcony. | 大多数人都到阳台上去了 |
[02:13] | Why don’t you guys head out, | 你们也过去吧 |
[02:14] | and I’ll get some drinks. | 我给你们找些喝的 |
[02:15] | I’ll come with you. | 我跟你一起去 |
[02:16] | Uh, wine? | 你要什么 |
[02:17] | Surprise me. | 随便 |
[02:19] | He is handsome. | 他帅呆了 |
[02:20] | And sweet and funny. | 还又温柔又有趣 |
[02:22] | And your age, finally. | 且和你年龄相近 |
[02:25] | Hey, try some of this chicken. | 尝尝这鸡肉 |
[02:26] | It’s amazing. | 很好吃 |
[02:27] | He’s great, and at this point, | 他很棒 眼下 |
[02:29] | we’re practically living together. | 我们已经同居了 |
[02:30] | – Really? – Who are you living with? | -真的吗 -你和谁一起住 |
[02:32] | – Hey, Rick. – Her boyfriend. | -瑞克 -和她男朋友 |
[02:34] | So…have you given him a section of your closet? | 那么 你给他腾出半个衣柜了吗 |
[02:37] | And half the medicine cabinet. | 还有半个药柜 |
[02:40] | – Rick! – All right. | -瑞克 -没事 |
[02:43] | All right, I’ll call the building manager. | 没事 我会找大楼管理员的 |
[02:46] | Yesterday, the stove comes on completely by itself. | 昨天 烤炉突然自己开始工作了 |
[02:49] | Yeah, now we just need to teach it | 是啊 现在我们只要教它 |
[02:50] | to make us breakfast. | 给我们做早餐就行了 |
[02:52] | Hey! I’m serious. This is not funny. | 我是认真的 这不是玩笑话 |
[02:54] | It’s kind of funny. | 但还真挺有意思的 |
[02:56] | Yeah. | 是嘛 |
[02:58] | Sylvia? | 西尔维亚 |
[03:01] | Sylvia… | 西尔维亚 |
[03:02] | What’s in those? | 这是什么做的 |
[03:03] | I don’t know, what’s it? Some type of barbecue? | 不知道 怎么了 一种烤肉吧 |
[03:06] | Get my–get my purse! | 拿我的 手提包来 |
[03:07] | She’s having some kind of allergic reaction! | 她应该是过敏了 |
[03:08] | Go get Chris! | 把克里斯叫来 |
[03:11] | Where’s Chris? | 克里斯是哪位 |
[03:12] | – I’m Chris. – Sylvia can’t breathe. | -我是 -西尔维亚呼吸困难了 |
[03:13] | She needs her purse. | 她在找她的手提包 |
[03:15] | It’s with her coat. | 和她的外套放一起了 |
[03:20] | To the Schrodinger, corner of Flatbush– | 去薛定谔酒店 在弗拉特布什街拐弯处 |
[04:00] | Yum, yum, pigs, bum, pancakes blue | 好吃 好吃 小猪猪 蓝莓薄煎饼 |
[04:03] | O.J., fresh fruit… | 橙汁 新鲜水果 |
[04:07] | What’s the occasion, Walter? | 今天是什么日子 沃尔特 |
[04:09] | Oh, nothing special. | 没什么特殊的 |
[04:11] | But for the past couple of weeks, no new cases and… | 但是这几周里 没有新的案件发生 |
[04:15] | somehow that has translated into… | 你也可以理解成 |
[04:18] | never seeing Olivia. | 很久没见奥利维亚了 |
[04:19] | And I, for one, miss her. | 而我 想她了 |
[04:22] | Any reason why you didn’t mention this to me last night? | 你昨晚怎么不跟我说 |
[04:25] | Well, would you believe it slipped my mind? | 我说我突然忘了 你信吗 |
[04:27] | No, I would not. | 我才不信呢 |
[04:30] | You know, Walter, | 沃尔特 |
[04:31] | whatever’s happening between Olivia and I– | 不管我和奥利维亚之间发生了什么事 |
[04:32] | or not happening, as the case may be– | 或者是什么都没有 |
[04:35] | is really between us. | 这是我们俩的事 |
[04:36] | It’s none of your concern. | 这不是你该关心的 |
[04:39] | Your happiness is my concern. | 我关心的是你的幸福 |
[04:42] | And while that’s very sweet, | 我感动死了 |
[04:44] | I’m begging you, please… | 但求求你 |
[04:46] | Don’t try and force things, okay? | 不要强求 好吗 |
[04:48] | I’m not forcing anything. | 我哪里强求了 |
[04:56] | Good morning, Walter. | 早上好 沃尔特 |
[04:57] | Yes, it is. | 我确实很好 |
[04:58] | It’s good to see you, dear. | 很高兴见到你 亲爱的 |
[05:03] | So what was so important? | 有什么重要的事呢 |
[05:04] | Hmm? Important? | 重要的事吗 |
[05:07] | Breakfast. | 吃早餐 |
[05:08] | The most important meal of the day, | 这是一天当中最重要的一餐 |
[05:10] | and I proved it in 1973. | 我曾于一九七三年证明 |
[05:12] | Blueberry pancakes. | 蓝莓薄煎饼 |
[05:14] | This a Bishop family specialty | 这是贝肖普家特产 |
[05:16] | best eaten while still warm. | 最好趁热吃 |
[05:18] | Walter, you didn’t have to do this. | 沃尔特 你不必这么做 |
[05:20] | That’s exactly what I told him. | 我也是这么跟他说的 |
[05:22] | Ooh, there’s something missing. | 还少了些东西 |
[05:29] | He wants us to spend time together. | 他希望我们多花点时间相处 |
[05:32] | The three of us? | 我们三个吗 |
[05:36] | No, just the two. | 不是 就我们俩 |
[05:40] | Walter! | 沃尔特 |
[05:45] | He’s not lying, though. | 不过他没骗你 |
[05:46] | The pancakes are fantastic. | 这薄煎饼好吃极了 |
[05:54] | I’m gonna head back to the office. | 我要回办公室去 |
[05:58] | Olivia. | 奥利维亚 |
[06:03] | Look, I don’t approve of his methodology, | 听着 我不赞成他这方法 |
[06:05] | but…since we’re here, | 但既然你来了 |
[06:07] | we might as well take advantage of the situation | 我们可以利用这次机会 |
[06:09] | and just talk about what’s bothering you. | 聊聊你的烦心事 |
[06:15] | I don’t really know what to say. | 我不知道该说些什么 |
[06:24] | Look, I know that you still think about her. | 我知道你还想着她 |
[06:28] | I know you had feelings for her. | 我知道你曾对她动了情 |
[06:30] | And that you still do. | 今日依旧 |
[06:31] | And, frankly, | 说真的 |
[06:32] | I don’t think you’ve been completely honest with me. | 我觉得你还有事瞒着我 |
[06:37] | Well, you’re right. | 你说得对 |
[06:37] | I mean, I haven’t told you everything. | 我对你是有所隐瞒 |
[06:40] | Mostly because I didn’t think that you… | 很大程度上是因为我觉得你 |
[06:42] | That I could handle it? | 我无法承受吗 |
[06:45] | I know that you struggle with trust issues. | 我知道你一直在信任问题上做挣扎 |
[06:47] | You have a difficult time letting people in. | 你无法对别人敞开心扉 |
[06:49] | Well, I-I’m struggling because the reasons are real. | 我之所以挣扎 是因为问题确实存在 |
[06:52] | I’m not making them up. | 不是我臆想出来的 |
[06:53] | I know. | 我知道 |
[06:55] | I never wanted to be one of the reasons. | 我也不想成为问题之一 |
[07:00] | And I still think about her, | 我还想着她 |
[07:02] | because I spent so long | 是因为我长久以来 |
[07:03] | imagining going down that path with you. | 一直想要和你在一起 |
[07:05] | Iminining what it would be like | 想象着在你身边醒来 |
[07:06] | to wake up in a bed next to you. | 会是什么样子 |
[07:08] | To sit around, just the two of us | 就我们两个 兀自闲坐 |
[07:10] | having a cup of coffee, reading the paper. | 喝喝咖啡 看看报纸的模样 |
[07:11] | And then finally, I had it. | 最终 我经历过了 |
[07:15] | I’ve seen what the two of us together looks like. | 我知道我们俩在一起会是怎样 |
[07:18] | And it’s beautiful. | 很美好 |
[07:21] | Peter, she’s the one | 彼得 是她夺走了 |
[07:21] | that took it away from us, not me. | 属于我们的时光 不是我 |
[07:25] | And now? | 那现在呢 |
[07:29] | Who’s the one stopping us now? | 是谁在阻拦我们呢 |
[07:44] | Dunham. | 德纳姆 |
[07:47] | Yes, sir. We’ll be right there. | 是 长官 我们马上过去 |
[07:57] | I’m gonna go get Walter. | 我去找沃尔特 |
[07:58] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:02] | Hey, Cupid! | 嗨 丘比特 |
[08:05] | Did my plan work? | 我的计划有用不 |
[08:06] | Well, if your plan was to make things | 如果你的计划是让我和奥利维亚之间 |
[08:08] | even more awkward and painful between Olivia and I, | 变得更加尴尬和痛苦的话 |
[08:10] | yeah, worked like a charm. | 那真是效果奇佳 |
[08:12] | Perhaps I should have made a Frittata. | 或许我应该做意大利特式千层批 |
[08:15] | Six people attending a party | 六位参加派对的人 |
[08:17] | on the seventh floor fell to their deaths last night. | 昨晚从七楼坠落致死 |
[08:21] | One second, they were standing on the balcony. | 之前他们还都站在阳台上 |
[08:23] | Next second, they were hitting the sidewalk. | 下一秒就砸到了人行道 |
[08:24] | But they all jumped? | 他们都是跳下来的吗 |
[08:26] | Like a flash mob… | 像是快闪族哈 |
[08:27] | of suicide. | 自杀快闪族 |
[08:29] | But jumpers don’t usually take their patio furniture | 跳楼者在自杀的时候 |
[08:31] | when they commit suicide. | 可不常把露台家具带下来 |
[08:34] | They find any structural damage | 他们站的阳台上面有没有 |
[08:35] | to the balcony they were standing on? | 发现任何结构损伤 |
[08:37] | First responders didn’t detect anything. | 先遣队未探测到有任何损伤 |
[08:40] | That doorman, Jimmy Smith, was on duty when they fell. | 那个门卫吉米·史密斯当时正在值班 |
[08:45] | Okay, well, I’ll meet you guys upstairs. | 好了 楼上见 |
[08:49] | Jimmy, I’m, uh, Agent Olivia Dunham. | 吉米 我是奥利维亚·德纳姆探员 |
[08:52] | I was wondering if I could ask you a couple questions | 我想是否能就昨晚发生的事 |
[08:54] | about what happened here last night. | 问你几个问题 |
[08:56] | I don’t know– I don’t know what happened. | 我不知道 都不知道发生了什么 |
[08:58] | I was helping Mrs. Marcello hail a cab. | 我正在帮马尔切洛女士拦出租车 |
[09:00] | And then…this body just… hit the ground. | 然后就有个人砸到地上 |
[09:04] | Then another and then… | 接着又是一个 |
[09:05] | They all just came down. | 他们就这么掉了下来 |
[09:07] | But at once? | 片刻之间吗 |
[09:08] | Like they all jumped at the same time? | 仿佛他们是同时跳下来的吗 |
[09:14] | Maybe it’s true what they say about this place. | 或许人们对这地方的传言是真的 |
[09:17] | What do they say? | 别人怎么说的 |
[09:38] | Sylvia has a peanut allergy, | 西尔维娅对花生过敏 |
[09:40] | and I guess something that we had catered | 我猜是我们派对上的什么东西 |
[09:42] | triggered an attack. | 导致了这次过敏 |
[09:43] | I ran out to the balcony to get her boyfriend. | 我跑上阳台去叫她的男友 |
[09:48] | We were so busy with Sylvia that… | 我们都忙着处理西尔维娅的事 |
[09:51] | By the time we heard the screams, | 当我们听到尖叫声的时候 |
[09:53] | everyone was…gone. | 大家就都不见了 |
[09:58] | Don’t be a daredevil. | 别当冒失鬼 |
[10:00] | I’m not, I’m not, I’m not. | 没有 没有 |
[10:07] | I don’t think these people jumped. | 我觉得这些人不是跳下去的 |
[10:09] | You’re right. | 没错 |
[10:11] | And even if they just… went over the railing, | 即使他们自行越过栏杆 |
[10:14] | They would have landed farther out. | 也应该掉得更远一点 |
[10:15] | Yeah. Simple physics. | 是的 简单的物理原理 |
[10:17] | Instead…they landed directly below us. | 然而 他们直直地掉在我们下方 |
[10:19] | It’s as if they went straight through | 仿佛他们是直接穿透阳台 |
[10:22] | the balcony. | 掉下去的 |
[10:26] | Let’s not push it, all right? | 别推它 行不 |
[10:28] | It’s fascinating. How–how do six people | 这真有趣 六个人是怎么 |
[10:30] | fall though a solid floor? | 穿过实心的楼板的 |
[10:32] | Uh, ghosts. | 是幽灵 |
[10:34] | Apparently the residents think | 很显然 居民们觉得 |
[10:35] | that the Rosencrantz Building is haunted. | 罗森克兰茨大楼闹鬼了 |
[10:38] | Unexplained phenomena | 这种无法解释的现象 |
[10:39] | has been happening here for a while. | 已经发生有一段时间了 |
[10:41] | Unexplained phenomena? | 无法解释的现象 |
[10:43] | Yeah, the water pipes would be replaced, | 没错 水管被无故更换 |
[10:45] | and then two days later, explode. | 两天后爆裂 |
[10:46] | Or the electricity will go on and then go off, unexplained. | 或者电时有时无 无法解释 |
[10:50] | People have been reporting odd sounds. | 人们一直反映说有奇怪的声响 |
[10:52] | That described just about every, single prewar building. | 每一幢战前建筑都符合这种描述 |
[10:55] | Well, half the tenants have already moved out. | 一半的住户已经搬出去了 |
[10:57] | Now that people have fallen through the balconies, | 现在又有人摔下阳台 |
[10:59] | I’m pretty sure they’re about to lose the other half. | 我敢肯定另外一半也快走了 |
[11:02] | Any ideas, Walter? | 有什么想法吗 沃尔特 |
[11:03] | I know what’s happening here. | 我知道这里发生了什么 |
[11:06] | Ten times, I’ve flipped this coin. | 十次 我掷了十次硬币 |
[11:08] | And ten times, I’ve gotten heads! | 十次都是正面 |
[11:11] | That’s fairly inconceivable. | 这太不可思议了 |
[11:14] | The laws of physics are being disrupted here. | 物理原理在这里不适用 |
[11:17] | The balcony– here one second, gone the next. | 当时这阳台前一秒还在 下一秒就消失了 |
[11:19] | What are you saying, Walter? | 你想说什么 沃尔特 |
[11:21] | That, like the other universe, | 就像另一个世界 |
[11:23] | our world is starting to come apart at the seams. | 我们的世界开始破裂了 |
[11:29] | And the tear is beginning right here! | 就从这里开始 |
[11:35] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[11:37] | Walter, what are you looking for? | 沃尔特 你在找什么 |
[11:39] | My seismograph. | 我的测震仪 |
[11:41] | How am I supposed to measure microquakes | 没了那该死测震仪 |
[11:43] | without my damn seismographs? | 我还怎么去测量微震 |
[11:45] | Walter, we keep ’em in the back. | 沃尔特 我们把它放后面了 |
[11:48] | Then why are you all sitting around? | 那你还坐着干嘛 |
[11:51] | I’ll go get it. | 我去拿吧 |
[11:55] | You know, a thank you wouldn’t kill you. | 说声谢谢不会少你块肉的 |
[11:57] | Oh, I’m sorry if at this moment, | 此刻 世界正开始崩溃 |
[11:59] | when the universe is collapsing, | 忘了说这个神奇的词汇 |
[12:00] | I forgot the magic word. | 我还真是心怀愧疚啊 |
[12:02] | Walter, I understand that you’re worried, | 沃尔特 你的担忧我能理解 |
[12:04] | but at the moment, we don’t know for sure | 但现在我们也不知道 |
[12:06] | that what we’re dealing with is a soft spot. | 我们面对的是否是穿越点 |
[12:08] | It is not a soft spot, dear. | 这不是穿越点 亲爱的 |
[12:10] | It is a hole, | 这是虫洞 |
[12:12] | which could potentially lead to a vortex. | 会有发展成为漩涡的可能 |
[12:15] | Right, with the operative word being potential. | 没错 只是有可能而已 |
[12:17] | Yes, agreed, we need proof. | 没错 我同意 我们需要证据 |
[12:19] | And that’s where you come in. | 所以才需要你 |
[12:20] | I want all the data we can glean from that location. | 我需要能从那个地方收集到的全部资料 |
[12:24] | Digital spectrometer. | 利用数字式光谱仪 |
[12:26] | Radiological survey meter. | 放射测量器 |
[12:28] | We need to track any irregularities. | 我们需要追踪任何不规则信息 |
[12:31] | Walter, this is still hypothetical. | 沃尔特 这还只是假设 |
[12:32] | Peter, I know that this is not | 彼得 我知道这不是 |
[12:34] | exactly precise science. | 完全严谨的科学 |
[12:36] | Perhaps you’d prefer that I put Olivia | 或许你更喜欢我加剧 |
[12:39] | into a heightened state of fear and anxiety | 奥利维亚的恐慌感和焦虑感 |
[12:42] | in the hopes that she may get a glimmer | 以期望她能看到来自另一边的 |
[12:45] | from the other side. | 事物的微光 |
[12:47] | That’s not what I meant. | 我不是这意思 |
[12:48] | Here’s your seismograph. | 你的测震仪 |
[12:50] | Thank you, Astrid. | 谢谢 阿斯特丽德 |
[12:51] | Okay, Walter, we’re gonna go set this up | 好的 沃尔特 我们会在罗森克兰茨大楼 |
[12:53] | at the Rosencrantz. | 准备好设备的 |
[12:54] | If any seismic activity happens, | 如果发生任何地震相关活动 |
[12:56] | you’ll be the first to know. | 我们会立刻通知你 |
[12:57] | Uh, yes. Thank you! | 好的 谢谢 |
[13:00] | Please! Hocus pocus! Whatever you want to hear. | 慢走 随便 想听什么就当我说了什么 |
[13:06] | Walter, what’s all that about? | 沃尔特 你怎么了 |
[13:10] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[13:14] | Do you remember the chemical attack | 还记得几年前发生在公交车上的 |
[13:17] | on the commuter bus some years ago? | 化学袭击案吗 |
[13:19] | Yeah, it was one of our first cases. | 记得 我们刚接手的几个案子之一 |
[13:21] | I want the case file, | 我想要案件文档 |
[13:22] | and I want my lab notes for the case, please. | 还有我的实验室相关记录 谢谢 |
[13:25] | How come? | 到底怎么回事 |
[13:27] | Oh, dear god. | 上帝啊 |
[13:29] | Is it “Second guess everything I do” Day? | 难道今天是”回顾我的言行”日吗 |
[13:32] | Because I haven’t been informed. | 我怎么不知道有这么个日子 |
[13:35] | I’ll get you the file, Walter. | 我拿给你就是了 沃尔特 |
[13:46] | Okay, the seismograph is online. | 测震仪已联到线上 |
[13:49] | All right, Walter, we’ve got everything set up. | 好了 沃尔特 我们已经就绪 |
[13:52] | Well, can’t you do that from there? | 你在实验室里不能操作吗 |
[13:58] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 行 |
[13:59] | We’ll stay here. | 我们在这里守着 |
[14:02] | Yeah. Bye. | 好的 再见 |
[14:04] | – You’re kidding. – He wants us to stay here. | -没搞错吧 -他要我们留在这里 |
[14:05] | I mean, he knows it’s 12 degrees out here? | 他知道现在室外零下11度吧 |
[14:07] | He said to stay close in case we have any | 他要我们随时待命以防需要 |
[14:09] | last-second calibrations. | 在最后时刻校准仪器 |
[14:14] | Do you really think that this is the end of the world | 你真觉得这会是我们所知的 |
[14:16] | as we know it? | 世界末日吗 |
[14:18] | If it is, there’s no reason | 如果真是这样 我们没有理由 |
[14:19] | to wait outside in the cold for it. | 得在寒风中等待它的降临 |
[14:21] | There’s a bar right across the street. | 街对面有家酒吧 |
[14:22] | Wait, you think that now is the time | 等等 你觉得现在到时候 |
[14:24] | to be throwing back shots? | 借酒浇愁了吗 |
[14:25] | Who said anything about downing shots? | 谁说要喝酒喝到挂了 |
[14:27] | Maybe they got fries. | 也许他们提供薯条呢 |
[14:30] | Well, now you’re talking. | 这就对了 |
[14:33] | Evening, Mrs. Merchant. | 晚上好 默钱特太太 |
[14:35] | Hello, Jimmy. | 你好 吉米 |
[15:36] | Mystery selection, coming up. | 接下来 请听神秘点歌 |
[15:38] | Is it Feelings? | 是”感觉”吗 |
[15:40] | No. | 不是 |
[15:41] | Did I ever tell you about the time | 我跟你提过 |
[15:42] | Walter did his rendition of | 沃尔特为我表演 |
[15:44] | Never, Never Gonna Give You Up for me? | 亲爹版的”永不放弃你”吗 |
[15:45] | No, but I actually love Barry White. | 没有 但我还挺喜欢巴里·怀特的 |
[15:47] | He was only wearing his socks at the time. | 他演绎时只穿了双袜子 |
[15:49] | He was doing the hustle. | 还载歌载舞的 |
[15:51] | There was a lot going on. | 精彩绝伦啊 |
[15:52] | Okay, that’s enough. | 好了 够了 |
[15:58] | You know when you were talking earlier about… | 早些时候你说的那番话 |
[16:01] | what it felt like when you thought you were with me? | 关于你把她当作我相处时的感觉 |
[16:05] | And you said that… | 你说 |
[16:07] | It was beautiful. | 那很美好 |
[16:09] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[16:13] | I want to know what that feels like. | 我想体会那样的感受 |
[16:21] | But… | 但是呢 |
[16:44] | Olivia? What? | 奥利维亚 怎么了 |
[16:47] | I just need to get some air. | 我得出去透透气 |
[16:49] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[17:01] | Olivia. | 奥利维亚 |
[17:04] | Look, whatever that was, | 听着 不管刚才那意味着什么 |
[17:05] | if you think that it’s a mistake– | 如果你觉得这样不对… |
[17:06] | Peter…you glimmered. | 彼得 刚才你身上出现了微光 |
[17:09] | When we kissed. You glimmered. | 当我们接吻时 你身上出现了微光 |
[17:15] | So you’re afraid. | 你害怕了 |
[17:19] | Afraid of what? | 你害怕什么 |
[17:20] | That you were right. | 我怕你是对的 |
[17:22] | That this isn’t just about her. | 这不只是她的问题 |
[17:24] | It was, but I think that this is me. | 之前是她 但现在是我 |
[17:26] | I think that I’m stopping us. | 我觉得是我在阻止我们发展 |
[17:28] | Maybe I’m just incapable of being vulnerable. | 也许我只是不能接受被伤害 |
[17:31] | Olivia, come on, | 奥利维亚 别这样 |
[17:32] | you know that that’s not true. | 你知道不是这样的 |
[17:34] | It must be. | 肯定是 |
[17:35] | I’m terrified. | 我很害怕 |
[17:37] | That I can’t fix this. | 害怕我不能修复我们的关系 |
[17:39] | That…that this is just who I am. | 我 我就是这样 |
[17:59] | What do you see? | 你看到什么了 |
[18:21] | Peter? | 彼得 |
[18:22] | Are you getting these readings? | 你收到这些读数了吗 |
[18:24] | What’s happening? | 发生了什么 |
[18:25] | I don’t know. I’ll call you right back. | 我不知道 一会再打给你 |
[18:27] | Peter? | 彼得 |
[18:56] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[18:58] | Who was he? | 他是谁 |
[19:02] | My husband. | 我丈夫 |
[19:04] | His ghost. | 他的鬼魂 |
[19:21] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[19:22] | I thought there’d be some radiation leakage | 我本以为会有一些 |
[19:24] | from over there. | 辐射泄露 |
[19:26] | So you’re not buying that it’s her husband’s ghost? | 就是说你不相信那是她丈夫的鬼魂 |
[19:28] | There’s no such thing as ghosts. | 没有鬼魂这种东西 |
[19:30] | That’s where you draw the line? | 这是你的底线吗 |
[19:32] | Ghosts? | 不信有鬼 |
[19:34] | Belly and I used to argue about this constantly– | 贝利曾一直和我就此争论不休 |
[19:37] | what happens to the body’s energy | 人死后人体的能量 |
[19:38] | after death. | 会发生什么变化 |
[19:39] | William theorized we should be able | 威廉认为我们应该能 |
[19:41] | to capture that energy | 捕获这种能量 |
[19:43] | using what he called soul magnets. | 用他所谓的灵魂磁铁 |
[19:46] | It’s a catchy name. | 这名字很好记 |
[19:48] | He said if he were right, | 他说 如果他是对的 |
[19:49] | he would contact me from the great beyond. | 他就会从来世联系我 |
[19:53] | I haven’t gotten the call yet. | 而我尚未收到他的消息 |
[19:56] | Well, if she didn’t see her husband’s ghost, | 好吧 如果她看到的不是她丈夫的鬼魂 |
[19:58] | then what did Mrs. Merchant see? | 那默钱特夫人看到的是什么 |
[20:06] | Mrs. Merchant… | 默钱特夫人… |
[20:08] | When was the first time you saw you saw your husband? | 你第一次看到你丈夫是什么时候 |
[20:10] | You mean after he died? | 你是说在他死后吗 |
[20:15] | He’s been visiting… | 他出现 |
[20:17] | for a couple months now. | 有几个月了 |
[20:21] | Looks like you two were together for a long time. | 看来你们在一起很久了 |
[20:25] | Almost 45 years. | 差不多有45年了 |
[20:30] | These photographs are beautiful. | 这些照片很漂亮 |
[20:32] | Was he a photographer? | 他是摄影师吗 |
[20:34] | He liked to pretend he was. | 他假装是 |
[20:37] | When we’d travel, | 当我们出去旅游时 |
[20:39] | he’d tell people we worked for National Geographic. | 他跟别人说我们为国家地理工作 |
[20:42] | Oh, oh, I know that that– | 我知道 |
[20:44] | that sounds horrible. | 那样做听上去很不好 |
[20:46] | – No. – But that little fib | -不 -不过那点小谎 |
[20:48] | got us into a few restricted | 让我们得以进入几个不对外开放 |
[20:51] | but spectacular places. | 但美不胜收的地方 |
[20:54] | We never had children, so… | 我们没有孩子 所以 |
[20:55] | that was our thing. | 这就是我们的故事了 |
[21:00] | We made a hell of a team. | 我们配合默契 |
[21:04] | Forgive me, but how did Derek die? | 恕我冒昧 不过德里克是怎么死的 |
[21:08] | It was stupid. | 太冤了 |
[21:12] | The fuse box blew, like it always did. | 保险丝断了 常有的事了 |
[21:14] | And we flipped a coin, like usual. | 我们一如既往地扔硬币 |
[21:18] | Whenever there was a chore, neither of us wanted to do, | 一旦有这种琐碎杂事 我们都不想去做 |
[21:21] | we’d flip for it. | 就扔硬币来决定 |
[21:24] | Derek lost this time. | 那次是德里克输了 |
[21:27] | There was a short in the wiring. | 电路里面有一处短路了 |
[21:29] | He died instantly. | 他立刻就死了 |
[21:31] | After his death, you must have been devastated. | 他死后你一定很悲伤 |
[21:34] | Is that when he started coming to you? | 他就是那时开始出现的吗 |
[21:36] | No. | 不 |
[21:39] | I couldn’t get out of bed after the funeral. | 葬礼后我甚至没法下床 |
[21:44] | We’ve been together since we were 20. | 我们自二十岁起便长相厮守 |
[21:48] | He was part of me. | 他是我生命的一部分 |
[21:51] | Then he was gone. | 但是他走了 |
[21:58] | So when did you first see him after he died? | 他死后你第一次见到他是什么时候呢 |
[22:02] | A few days after. | 几天后 |
[22:05] | Around dinner. | 晚饭左右 |
[22:12] | For a second, I forgot. | 有一瞬间 我忘了他已离我而去 |
[22:14] | I wondered what Derek… | 我以为德里克… |
[22:16] | was in the mood to eat. | 在和我一起吃饭 |
[22:19] | And then I remembered… | 然后我才想起来… |
[22:23] | he was gone. | 他已经不在了 |
[22:27] | And all I felt was despair. | 我感到十分绝望 |
[22:30] | All I wanted was him. | 我想要他陪着我 |
[22:33] | Even if that meant… | 即使那意味着… |
[22:35] | dying myself. | 要我随他而去 |
[22:41] | And that’s when he came. | 他就是那时出现的 |
[22:45] | He came to be with me. | 当我需要他时 |
[22:48] | When I needed him. | 他为我而出现了 |
[22:52] | How long did you two live here? | 你们俩住在这里多久了 |
[22:57] | Over 40 years. | 四十多年了 |
[23:00] | Derek owned this apartment. | 德里克拥有这套公寓 |
[23:03] | I moved in after we got married. | 结婚后我就搬来了 |
[23:09] | Walter, why did you ask that question? | 沃尔特 你为什么要问那个问题 |
[23:11] | How long had she lived here? | 她在这住了多久 |
[23:13] | What–what does it matter? | 那有什么关系吗 |
[23:15] | Because… | 因为… |
[23:17] | if her husband had this apartment, | 如果她丈夫是户主 |
[23:20] | then it stands to reason | 就是说 |
[23:20] | that her husband’s double | 她在平行世界的丈夫 |
[23:22] | may has this apartment on the other side. | 可能也拥有这套公寓 |
[23:25] | Which proves I’m right. | 就能证明我是对的 |
[23:29] | The universe is breaking apart at this very spot. | 在这个穿越点我们的宇宙正在被破坏 |
[23:33] | That woman is seeing through to the other side | 那个女人看到了平行世界 |
[23:36] | and mistaking the other Derek for her husband. | 并错把那里的德里克当作他的丈夫了 |
[23:39] | Which is why I can see him too. | 难怪我也能看到他 |
[23:40] | Yes! | 没错 |
[23:42] | And if the fabric separating our universe | 如果两个平行宇宙的 |
[23:44] | is so thin that Mrs. Merchant | 隔膜如此之薄 |
[23:46] | can see through it… | 默钱特夫人都能看穿 |
[23:50] | Th-this is not good at all. | 这可大事不妙 |
[23:52] | Walter, I understand why she can see through | 沃尔特 我明白为什么她能看到 |
[23:54] | and I can’t, but…how is it | 而我看不到 但是 为什么这位 |
[23:56] | that Mrs. Merchant can see through? | 默钱特夫人能看到平行世界呢 |
[23:58] | Right now, I’m not interested in how, Peter. | 现在我对此不感兴趣 彼得 |
[24:01] | I’m more concerned about what happens next. | 我更关心接下来会发生什么 |
[24:04] | Which is… | 是什么 |
[24:06] | Imagine this is the soft spot in the universe… | 假设这是宇宙的穿越点 |
[24:11] | but every incident… | 每发生一起事件 |
[24:16] | weakens it a little more. | 都会使之更加薄弱 |
[24:18] | Until, eventually… | 直到 最终… |
[24:21] | a vortex… | 形成一个漩涡… |
[24:22] | a gaping hole, | 一个不断扩张的黑洞 |
[24:24] | that sucks in and obliterates everything around it. | 它会吸收周围的一切 并毁灭一切 |
[24:27] | Just like we’ve seen happen on the other side. | 就和我们在另一世界看到的一样 |
[24:29] | Walter, I found it. | 沃尔特 我找到了 |
[24:32] | Good. What took so long? | 很好 怎么这么久 |
[24:33] | The FBI had transferred the case files | 联调局把文件转移给 |
[24:35] | to Massive Dynamic. | 巨力集团了 |
[24:36] | Which file? | 什么文件 |
[24:37] | The commuter bus attacks several years ago. | 几年前的公车袭击案 |
[24:40] | How is that relevant? | 和这案子有什么关联 |
[24:41] | I’ve been worried about this | 从平行世界回来后 |
[24:42] | since we returned from the other side. | 我一直很担心 |
[24:45] | How we would respond if a vortex opened up here. | 如果这里出现漩涡的话我们该怎么办 |
[24:49] | How we would plug the bridge. | 我们会如何应对 |
[24:51] | Walter, please don’t tell me that you’re thinking– | 沃尔特 别告诉我你在考虑 |
[24:53] | What am I missing? | 我错过了什么 |
[24:54] | We would do the same thing | 我们将重蹈 |
[24:55] | as they did over there. | 他们的覆辙 |
[25:01] | The government asked us to analyze this | 政府要求我们分析 |
[25:02] | for its military properties. | 它的军用性能 |
[25:04] | No one had ever seen anything like it before, | 从没有人见过这样的东西 |
[25:06] | so there was concern. | 有人有些担心 |
[25:07] | With good reason. | 理应如此 |
[25:09] | If I’m right, this has a composition | 如果我是对的 这里面含有 |
[25:11] | similar to the material that Walternate uses. | 与沃尔特乙所用材料相同的成分 |
[25:14] | We need half a dozen of our best scientists. | 我们需要六位顶尖科学家 |
[25:16] | And that…nervous fellow, Brandon. | 以及那个 神经质的布兰登 |
[25:19] | Dr. Bishop, let me get this straight. | 贝肖普博士 恕我直言 |
[25:21] | Are you really suggesting | 你真的建议 |
[25:22] | that the FBI encased that building in amber? | 联调局用琥珀把那栋大楼封起来吗 |
[25:25] | Perhaps the whole block. | 也许是整个街区 |
[25:28] | Tell them they can refer to my lab notes. | 告诉他们可以参考下我的实验笔记 |
[25:30] | Oh, stop, Walter. | 拜托 沃尔特 |
[25:31] | I mean, we’ve seen what the amber’s done | 我们都见识过琥珀在那边 |
[25:32] | to the other side, with thousands of people trapped. | 都做了些什么 数千人被困 |
[25:34] | Not to mention the public reaction. | 更别提公众反应了 |
[25:36] | We’d be looking at mass hysteria. | 随之而来的会是集体癔病发作 |
[25:37] | I understand, but how do you think | 我知道 但如果那个穿越点 |
[25:38] | the public will react | 变成漩涡 |
[25:40] | if that soft spot turns into a vortex? | 你想公众会有什么反应 |
[25:43] | A black hole that swallows up half of Brooklyn. | 那可是个会吞噬掉半个布鲁克林的黑洞 |
[25:50] | We should get started. | 我们得着手准备了 |
[25:52] | Okay, I understand | 我理解 |
[25:53] | that it’s a last resort, but it’s a bad last resort. | 这是我们的底牌了 但这牌可不漂亮 |
[25:56] | Well, you know more about this | 你是我们之中 |
[25:56] | than any of us do. | 对此了解最多的人 |
[25:58] | What’s the protocol they use over there? | 他们在那边是怎么做的 |
[26:00] | Okay, well, the fringe team goes in | 潜科学队先进入 |
[26:02] | and, uh, assesses the scope of the damage. | 评估损害范围 |
[26:04] | Then they set a perimeter. | 然后架立周界围栏 |
[26:06] | They evacuate as many people as they can. | 尽可能多地疏散群众 |
[26:08] | Once the canister is in place, | 一旦罐筒到位 |
[26:09] | the gas is dispersed, | 气体散开 |
[26:11] | and within seconds, the amber solidifies. | 短短几秒 琥珀便会凝固 |
[26:16] | I need to run this up the channels. | 我得跟上级报告下 |
[26:17] | Not exactly how you imagined meeting the president, huh? | 跟你想象中面见总统的情况不一样吧 |
[26:20] | I already know him. | 我已经认识他了 |
[26:22] | He doesn’t like me. I beat him at golf. | 他不喜欢我 打高尔夫我赢了他 |
[26:28] | What are you thinking? | 你在想什么 |
[26:30] | Well, uh, I understand Walter’s concerns, | 我理解沃尔特的考量 |
[26:32] | but there’s got to be another way, right? | 但一定有其它的解决办法 你说呢 |
[26:34] | I’m gonna access the information that we’ve got | 我去查一下我们掌握的 |
[26:36] | on the other soft spots. | 关于其它穿越点的资料 |
[26:37] | Walter still doesn’t understand | 沃尔特依旧不清楚 |
[26:38] | what’s causing the incidents. | 是什么触发了这些事件 |
[26:40] | But if this is a new soft spot, | 但若这真是个新穿越点的话 |
[26:41] | then why there? Why that building? | 为什么会在那里 为什么是那栋楼 |
[26:42] | If we could figure that out, | 如果能弄清楚的话 |
[26:44] | maybe we could figure out how to stop it. | 或许我们就能知道如何阻止它 |
[26:45] | Okay, well, let’s pull up all the geological reports | 好吧 也调出所有罗森克兰茨大楼的 |
[26:48] | from the Rosencrantz as well, | 地质报告 |
[26:49] | going back to the first reported incident, | 从第一起事件报告查起 |
[26:51] | and see what we’re missing. | 看看我们还遗漏了什么 |
[26:55] | We’ve never done the parameters based on your notes. | 我们之前还从未按你的笔记设置过参数 |
[26:58] | And we think this mixture should replicate | 我想这一混合物应该能复制出 |
[27:00] | the compound you’re looking for. | 你们所需的合成物 |
[27:04] | So how’s it going? | 进展如何 |
[27:09] | Walter, are you all right? | 沃尔特 你还好吗 |
[27:17] | For a long time, I’ve been willing | 长久以来 我都倾向于 |
[27:19] | to think the worst of Walternate. | 把沃尔特乙往最坏的地方想 |
[27:21] | That he was an evil man. | 他是个恶人 |
[27:23] | Willing to use any means necessary | 为达目的 |
[27:25] | to get what he needed. | 不择手段 |
[27:29] | I suppose it made it easy to justify what I did. | 我以为这能让我以他为镜以他为戒 |
[27:33] | Now we’re faced with the same decision. | 可现在 我们面临同样的抉择了 |
[27:36] | And I’m arguing that we do exactly what he did. | 而我的主张同他如出一辙 |
[27:42] | What sort of person does that make me? | 这让我成为什么样的人了 |
[27:45] | One who’s asking the right questions. | 问到点子上的人 |
[27:47] | You don’t think he grappled with them too? | 你难道不认为他也曾尽力说服过他们吗 |
[27:55] | The compound is ready, sir. | 成功了 先生 |
[28:02] | There’s nothing unusual beneath the surface. | 地面以下没有任何异常 |
[28:04] | There’s no subway tunnels, | 没有地铁隧道 |
[28:06] | no major utility lines. | 没有重要的公用事业管线 |
[28:08] | I mean, what are we missing? | 我们到底漏了什么 |
[28:13] | I’m sorry, um… | 抱歉… |
[28:15] | The woman who lost her husband, | 那位丧夫的妇人 |
[28:17] | Alice Merchant… | 爱丽丝·默钱特… |
[28:19] | Why can she see through to the other side? | 为什么她能看到异世界 |
[28:22] | You can do it, | 你能做到 |
[28:23] | but only when your– your emotions are heightened. | 但也仅限你处于情绪高点时 |
[28:26] | That emotional intensity is your trick. | 情绪强度是你的关键 |
[28:28] | Well, she’s grieving her husband. | 她在凭吊她的丈夫 |
[28:29] | That’s emotionally intense. | 情感应该相当强烈 |
[28:31] | Sure, but people lose loved ones all the time. | 当然 但无时无刻都有人丧失至爱 |
[28:32] | It’s sad, but what makes her so unique? | 这是挺伤感的 又是什么让她这么独一无二 |
[28:34] | Yeah, and–and why can she only see | 还有 为什么她只见到她的 |
[28:36] | her husband’s double and not her own? | 丈夫乙 而不是她自己 |
[28:38] | I mean, if they both live on the other side, | 如果他们两个在那边都活着 |
[28:40] | then she should see them both, right? | 她应该两个都能见到 对吗 |
[28:44] | Maybe the other Alice lost the coin toss. | 也许另一个爱丽丝在扔硬币时输了 |
[28:47] | She told you they used to flip a coin | 她告诉过你 他们曾丢硬币 |
[28:48] | to see who was gonna have to go fix the fuse. | 来决定谁去修保险丝 |
[28:50] | Well, maybe the exact, same thing | 也许 那边发生了 |
[28:51] | happened on the other side, but on the other side… | 一模一样的事情 但在那边… |
[28:53] | Alice died instead of Derek. | 死的是爱丽丝 而不是德里克 |
[28:55] | Okay, well… | 那么… |
[28:57] | What if we’ve been looking at this all wrong? | 若是我们之前全都想错了怎么办 |
[28:59] | What if this is not about physics, | 要是这无关物理现象 |
[29:00] | but about people? | 而有关个人呢 |
[29:01] | Go on. | 继续说 |
[29:03] | Is it possible that these two people, | 有没有可能这两个人 |
[29:04] | both grieving for a version of each other | 在同一地点 |
[29:06] | in the exact same spot, | 互相哀悼 |
[29:08] | are somehow causing this soft spot? | 而触发了穿越点 |
[29:11] | Some sort of emotional quantum entanglement. | 某种情感量子纠缠 |
[29:14] | Perhaps. | 有可能 |
[29:17] | “Spooky action at a distance.” | “遥远的鬼魅行为” |
[29:20] | Einstein. | 爱因斯坦说的 |
[29:21] | Two objects interacting with each other | 即使远隔万里 |
[29:23] | even though they’re separated by a great distance. | 两物质之间也能相互影响 |
[29:25] | Man had a way with words. | 文字的玩弄者 |
[29:27] | So it is possible. | 这么说 是有可能的了 |
[29:28] | In theory! | 理论上是 |
[29:29] | I’d have to test it. | 我得测试下 |
[29:30] | And I’d have to figure out how to do that. | 也得弄清楚怎样才能实现 |
[29:33] | Dunham. | 德纳姆 |
[29:34] | Olivia, I’m picking up | 奥利维亚 我探测到 |
[29:35] | all kinds of seismic activity in Park Slope. | 帕克斯卢普街区存在各种地震活动 |
[29:39] | It’s happening again. | 又发生了 |
[29:53] | South side of the street is clear, sir. | 长官 这条街南边已撤除完毕 |
[29:55] | Move west and merge with team bravo. | 西进 与B队汇合 |
[29:57] | I want an update in five. | 五分钟后再汇报 |
[30:00] | Is that the ambering device? | 那是琥珀设备吗 |
[30:01] | I’ve prepared a remote detonator, | 我准备了远距离触发器 |
[30:03] | so your agent won’t get caught in it. | 所以你的探员不会被封住的 |
[30:05] | You two, take this cylinder. | 你们两个 将这个气缸 |
[30:07] | Place it in the stairwell, | 安置在楼梯井 |
[30:08] | then report directly to me, quickly. | 然后直接向我报告 尽快 |
[30:10] | Sir, uh, I think that there’s another option. | 长官 我认为有另外的解决办法 |
[30:13] | Short version– | 我长话短说 |
[30:14] | The woman who can see through to the other side, | 那个能看到异世界的女士 |
[30:17] | what if whatever freak accident | 若是触电身亡的意外 |
[30:18] | that killed her husband over here | 使其丈夫丧生 |
[30:20] | also killed the wife over there? | 也发生在异世界却是妻子丧生呢 |
[30:22] | And this intense grief that they’re both experiencing | 而他们俩这一强烈的悲哀情绪 |
[30:24] | is somehow blending our universes together? | 又使两个宇宙交融呢 |
[30:27] | You think all of this is because of feelings? | 你觉得这一切都因情感而致吗 |
[30:29] | Some naturally occurring chemicals in the body, | 是人体内的某些自生物质 |
[30:31] | like cortexiphan, | 类似克特西芬 |
[30:32] | which allows Olivia to see the other side, | 能使奥利维亚能看到另一边 |
[30:34] | but only when she’s afraid. | 但也只是在她害怕的时候 |
[30:35] | We don’t know how her emotions let her do that, | 我们不知道她的情绪是怎样使之实现的 |
[30:37] | but we know that they do. | 但我们相信是这样的 |
[30:38] | Dr. Bishop, is there any merit to this? | 贝肖普博士 这种说法有依据吗 |
[30:41] | There’s a chance. | 确实有可能 |
[30:42] | But quantum entanglement is a tricky business. | 但量子纠缠目前来说还比较棘手 |
[30:45] | I’m not sure. | 我无法肯定 |
[30:47] | Sir, we’ve got a resident | 长官 这里有位居民 |
[30:48] | that’s refusing to vacate. | 拒绝撤离 |
[30:50] | Merchant, 6B. | 默钱特 六楼B座 |
[30:51] | – Please advise. – That’s her. | -请下指令 -是她 |
[30:53] | Pulling her out won’t help. | 拽她出来于事无补 |
[30:54] | Proximity is irrelevant. | 邻近性于此无关 |
[30:56] | If Peter and Olivia are right, | 如果彼得和奥利维亚是对的 |
[30:57] | and this couple is responsible for what we are seeing, | 这对夫妻便是我们所见这一切的”祸首” |
[31:00] | then it doesn’t matter if they’re inches apart or miles. | 那么无论他们相距多远 |
[31:03] | The subatomic connection is the same. | 亚原子的连接是一样的 |
[31:06] | She needs to break that connection, | 她得破坏这一连接 |
[31:09] | and let go on her own. | 主动放手 |
[31:10] | Well, what do you suggest? | 那你的建议是什么 |
[31:11] | We convince her that it’s not her husband | 我们说服她 让她相信 |
[31:13] | that she’s holding onto. | 那不是她丈夫 |
[31:14] | And that’ll make this stop? | 那会有效吗 |
[31:15] | Possibly. | 有可能 |
[31:17] | But before we resort to amber, | 但在诉诸琥珀前 |
[31:18] | we have to try. | 我们应该试一下 |
[31:21] | If I give the order, | 如果我下令 |
[31:22] | I want you two out immediately. | 你俩得立刻撤离 |
[31:24] | No hesitation. Understood? | 毫不犹豫 明白吗 |
[31:25] | – Yes, sir. – Go! | -明白 长官 -去吧 |
[31:53] | He’s already here. | 他已经在这了 |
[31:56] | – Alice… – Go away. | -爱丽丝 -走开 |
[31:57] | I don’t want you here. | 我不想你待在这 |
[31:59] | Alice, what I’m about to tell you | 爱丽丝 我接下来要说的 |
[32:01] | is gonna be hard to understand. | 也许不好理解 |
[32:02] | But everything that is happening in this building | 但这栋楼里发生的一切 |
[32:04] | is happening because of you. | 都是因为你 |
[32:06] | Because of you and Derek. | 因为你和德里克 |
[32:10] | Now, you’re the only person that can stop it. | 现在 只有你能阻止这一切 |
[32:12] | But to do that, you need to let him go. | 但要做到的话 你得让他离开 |
[32:15] | I won’t do that. | 我才不会那么做 |
[32:16] | I can understand how you feel. | 我能理解你的感受 |
[32:21] | Okay, Alice, the man you’re seeing, | 爱丽丝 你看到的这个人 |
[32:24] | he’s not a ghost, and he’s not your husband. | 既不是鬼魂 也不是你丈夫 |
[32:26] | He looks like Derek. He looks exactly like Derek. | 他看起来很像德里克 完全一样 |
[32:28] | Then who is he? | 那他是谁 |
[32:39] | How long do we have? | 我们还有多少时间 |
[32:41] | There’s no way to know. | 我也无从知晓 |
[32:42] | Sir, the device is in place. | 长官 设备已经就位 |
[32:44] | I want all teams behind the line, immediately. | 我要所有的小队立刻撤到警戒线之后 |
[32:47] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[32:53] | You’re wrong. | 你搞错了 |
[32:54] | I swear to you. | 我敢发誓 |
[32:55] | The man that you’re seeing, | 你看到的这个人 |
[32:57] | he’s from another place. | 他来自另一个地方 |
[32:58] | He’s from another world. | 他来自另一个世界 |
[33:00] | What are you talking about? | 你在瞎说什么啊 |
[33:01] | In his world, he lost his wife too. | 在他的世界 他也失去了他的爱妻 |
[33:03] | And she looked exactly like you. | 而他的爱妻就跟你一模一样 |
[33:05] | He’s making the same mistake that you are. | 他正跟你犯着同样的错误 |
[33:07] | He thinks that you’re his wife. | 他以为你是他的爱妻 |
[33:09] | Now, I know this sounds insane, | 眼下 我知道这听起来很不靠谱 |
[33:10] | but all those people that fell from the balcony, | 但是所有从阳台坠落的人 |
[33:12] | they all died because | 全都死了 |
[33:14] | you two couldn’t let go of each other. | 就因为你们两个始终放不下对方 |
[33:16] | All of this is happening because of you, | 所有这一切都因你而起 |
[33:18] | and you can stop it if you just let go of him. | 你只有放下他才能阻止这一切 |
[33:22] | Alice… | 爱丽丝 |
[33:24] | Love… | 我的挚爱 |
[33:25] | It’s me. | 是我啊 |
[33:27] | I can hear you. | 我能听到你说话 |
[33:29] | Derek, I hear you! | 德里克 我听到了 |
[33:34] | I can see him too now. | 现在我也能看到他了 |
[33:35] | Sweetheart… | 亲爱的 |
[33:36] | I miss you. | 我好想好想你 |
[33:38] | I miss you too. | 我也想你 |
[33:45] | Was that– | 那是 |
[33:46] | That shimmering, was that was I think it was? | 那个闪光是我想的那样吗 |
[33:47] | Seeing the other side. | 见到另一个世界的人 |
[33:49] | Yes…we all are. | 是的 我们都看到了 |
[33:52] | Dunham, Bishop, I want you out of there now! | 德纳姆和贝肖普 我命令你们立刻撤出来 |
[33:54] | Do you copy? | 听到没有 |
[33:57] | I repeat, do you… | 我再重复一遍 你们 |
[33:59] | There’s so much more to tell you. | 我有太多想对你倾诉的 |
[34:01] | Things I never got a chance to say. | 却不曾有机会向你开口 |
[34:04] | I don’t think the building can take much more of this. | 我认为这幢大楼快承受不住了 |
[34:06] | Well, she won’t let go. | 可看起来她不愿放手 |
[34:12] | What’s happening? | 发生什么事了 |
[34:14] | Rapid shifts in barometric pressure. | 大气压的快速切换 |
[34:16] | Static electricity. | 再加上静电 |
[34:18] | Dr. Bishop… | 贝肖普博士 |
[34:23] | It’s the vortex. | 是漩涡 |
[34:25] | It’s starting. | 正在形成 |
[34:51] | How do I trigger the amber, Dr. Bishop? | 我该怎么触发琥珀 贝肖普博士 |
[34:54] | Turn it on. | 打开它 |
[35:03] | Pull out the pin. | 拔出保险 |
[35:09] | Evacuate now, do you hear me? | 赶紧撤离 听到没有 |
[35:11] | That’s a direct order! | 这是命令 |
[35:12] | Alice, you have to listen to us. | 爱丽丝 好好听我们说 |
[35:14] | That man is not your husband. | 那个男人不是你丈夫 |
[35:16] | Who is that? Who are those people with you? | 那是谁 和你在一起的是谁 |
[35:20] | Alice, please. | 算我求你了 爱丽丝 |
[35:22] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[35:24] | You need to let him go. | 你得放下他 |
[35:25] | How can you ask me? I can’t. | 你的这个要求我办不到 |
[35:27] | I can’t! | 我办不到 |
[35:29] | I just can’t! | 我就是放不下 |
[35:30] | I know, I know. | 我懂 我懂 |
[35:31] | But you’ve already had what most of us only dream of. | 但你已经拥有我们常人梦寐以求的东西了 |
[35:34] | A lifetime with the person you love. | 与你爱的人相守一生 |
[35:37] | Look around you. | 看看你的周围 |
[35:38] | Your entire house is filled with mementos– | 你的整个屋子都充满了值得怀念的东西 |
[35:40] | Photographs, ticket stubs. | 照片 票根 |
[35:42] | Evidence of a life shared with somebody. | 与他共度人生的点点滴滴 |
[35:45] | Proof that what you and Derek had was true and real. | 都证明了你和德里克是真心相爱 |
[35:48] | And I know that when you have something so real, | 我知道 当你拥有了如此真实的东西后 |
[35:49] | you’ll do anything to keep from losing it. | 你会不顾一切地去挽留 |
[35:52] | But please, you have to let him go. | 不过现在请你放手让他走吧 |
[35:55] | Alice, I miss you so much. | 爱丽丝 我好想好想你 |
[35:58] | And the girls miss you. | 女儿们也想你 |
[36:06] | We never had children. | 我们没有孩子 |
[36:09] | Of course we did. | 我们当然有 |
[36:14] | No. | 不 |
[36:22] | I’m not your wife. | 我不是你的妻子 |
[36:26] | Your wife is gone. | 你的妻子去世了 |
[36:31] | And so is my Derek. | 我的德里克也不在了 |
[36:46] | We’re good up here. | 我们这搞定了 |
[36:47] | Everything okay down there? | 你们还好吗 |
[37:02] | I know that it’s a lot to take in. | 这对你来说很难接受吧 |
[37:07] | I’m not sure I’ll ever really understand what happened. | 我觉得这辈子可能都搞不懂究竟发生什么了 |
[37:11] | And I’m not sure it would make any difference if I did. | 哪怕弄明白了也不会有什么改变 |
[37:15] | You know… today was something | 今天发生了 |
[37:18] | I never could have imagined. | 我做梦都不会想到的事情 |
[37:22] | But if the impossible is…possible… | 但是如果不可能 都有可能 |
[37:29] | Who’s to say that someday i won’t see him again? | 说不定哪天我又能见到他了呢 |
[37:36] | Maybe you will. | 或许是吧 |
[37:51] | Walter… | 沃尔特 |
[37:54] | The custodian would like to vacuum. | 管理员要关门了 |
[37:59] | Just a few more minutes. | 再给我几分钟 |
[38:03] | Lovely view, isn’t it? | 夜景怡人 不是吗 |
[38:04] | You saved the lives of a lot of people today. | 今天你拯救了很多人的生命 |
[38:08] | And you should feel very proud. | 你理应感到自豪 |
[38:11] | No. | 不 |
[38:13] | Today wasn’t a victory. | 今天不能算是一场胜利 |
[38:16] | Today was a vision of things to come. | 今天只是将要发生之事的预演 |
[38:19] | Walter, now, you don’t know that to be true. | 沃尔特 你还不能确定那真的会发生 |
[38:22] | Unfortunately, I do. | 不幸的是 我确定 |
[38:26] | If the vortex had opened, | 如果漩涡形成了 |
[38:27] | I would be able to seal it. | 我就会封闭它 |
[38:30] | And then there would be new cracks | 之后会出现新的裂隙 |
[38:32] | and we would seal those cracks, | 我们再封闭那些裂隙 |
[38:34] | and those cracks in our universe | 我们宇宙的那些裂隙 |
[38:37] | would beget larger cracks and… | 将会导致更大的裂隙 |
[38:41] | Over there, decades of research and funding… | 在那个世界 数十年的研究和资金投入 |
[38:45] | The best solution walternate could come up with was this. | 这就是沃尔特乙所能得到的最佳解决办法 |
[38:50] | And it won’t be enough. | 而这还远远不够 |
[38:53] | Once the universes start to unravel, | 一旦宇宙开始瓦解 |
[38:55] | there’ll be no stopping it. | 就一发不可收拾了 |
[38:58] | I don’t know how to stop it. | 我不知道该如何使其停下 |
[39:01] | Well, then… | 好吧 那么 |
[39:03] | I think you need to learn. | 我想你应该着手进行研究了 |
[39:30] | I’m sorry, I thought maybe you were Walter. | 抱歉 我还以为是沃尔特在敲门呢 |
[39:32] | Oh…is he missing? | 他还没回来吗 |
[39:34] | No, he stayed down in New York. | 没 他留在纽约了 |
[39:36] | What’s up? Is everything all right? | 怎么了 没出什么事吧 |
[39:37] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[39:40] | I might be being presumptuous, | 恕我冒昧 |
[39:42] | but, um… I was thinking maybe… | 不过 我想也许咱们可以小酌几杯 |
[39:46] | Yeah, of course. Come on in. | 当然可以 进来吧 |
[39:50] | I’ll get us some glasses. | 我去拿两个杯子 |
[39:59] | To disaster narrowly averted. | 敬止灾难于千钧一发 |
[40:01] | Or at least postponed. | 或者说至少延缓了灾难 |
[40:18] | Peter, what you said to Mrs. Merchant… | 彼得 你对默钱特夫人所说的那些话 |
[40:26] | I want what you want. | 愿我如星君如月 夜夜流光相皎洁 |
[40:35] | What do you think we should do about that? | 你觉得我们该做些什么呢 |
[41:03] | Am I glowing? | 我又发光了吗 |
[41:07] | No. | 没有 |
[41:51] | Anything? | 有什么发现吗 |
[41:54] | Nothing. | 一无所获 |
[41:56] | All readings are within normal parameters. | 所有读数都在正常范围内 |
[41:59] | That’s weird, ’cause Astrid | 那真是奇怪 因为阿斯特丽德报告 |
[42:01] | reported a class four event at this location, | 在这个地点发生了一起严重性为四级的事件 |
[42:03] | and she’s never wrong. | 她从不出错 |
[42:04] | Did you check the batteries? | 你确定电池没问题吗 |
[42:06] | Um…yeah. | 我确定 |
[42:16] | Agent Dunham with fringe division. | 我是潜科部的德探员 |
[42:17] | I’m sorry to bother you so late. | 抱歉这么晚打扰你 |
[42:19] | But I was wondering if you happened to have noticed | 不过我想问一下你有没有发现 |
[42:21] | anything strange going on in the area? | 这个地区有什么异常情况 |
[42:23] | No, n-nothing. | 不 没什么异常的 |
[42:25] | Okay. Uh, what about your family? Maybe they– | 好吧 那你的家人们呢 可能他们 |
[42:27] | No, uh, I live alone here. | 不可能 我一个人独居于此 |
[42:29] | My wife died a couple months ago. | 我妻子几个月前去世了 |
[42:31] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[42:32] | Well, if you do happen to notice something, | 如果你发现什么异常的事情 |
[42:34] | please call the hotline. | 请拨打我们的热线 |
[42:35] | Yeah. Okay. | 好的 没问题 |
[42:36] | Thank you so much for your time. | 感谢你的合作 |
[42:42] | Cancel the quarantine protocol. | 取消检疫 |
[42:44] | If there was a rift here, | 就算曾经出现裂隙 |
[42:46] | it’s closed now. | 现在也已经闭合了 |