时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | I want what you want. | 愿我如星君如月 夜夜流光相皎洁 |
[00:06] | What do you think we should do about that? | 你觉得我们该做些什么呢 |
[00:11] | The laws of physics are being disrupted here. | 物理原理在这里不适用 |
[00:13] | Like the other universe, | 就像另一个世界 |
[00:14] | our world is starting to come apart at the seams. | 我们的世界开始破裂了 |
[00:17] | Am I responsible for this? | 我该对此负责吗 |
[00:19] | You don’t know that to be true. | 你还不能确定那真的会发生 |
[00:21] | Unfortunately, I do. | 不幸的是 我确定 |
[00:23] | What happens to the body’s energy after death. | 人死后体内的能量会发生什么变化 |
[00:25] | William theorized we should be able | 威廉认为我们应该能 |
[00:27] | to capture that energy | 用他所谓的灵魂磁铁 |
[00:28] | using what he called “Soul magnets”. | 捕获这种能量 |
[00:31] | He said if he were right, | 他说 如果他是对的 |
[00:32] | he would contact me from the great beyond. | 他就会从来世联系我 |
[00:35] | The last will and testament of William Bell. | 这就是威廉·贝尔最后的遗嘱 |
[00:38] | Nina, a memento of me. | 尼娜 仅此作为留念 |
[00:54] | I didn’t realize until later. | 后来我才意识到 |
[00:57] | I woke up, and there she was in my bed. | 我一觉醒来 她就躺在我的床上 |
[01:02] | Yoko. | 洋子 |
[01:05] | What did he say? | 他怎么说 |
[01:08] | It was the ’70s. | 那可是在七十年代 |
[01:09] | What could he say? | 他还能怎么说 |
[01:19] | This is wonderful, Kevin. | 这样真好 凯文 |
[01:21] | You getting to sit here all night, | 你整晚都坐在这里 |
[01:25] | looking at these monitors. | 看着这些监视器 |
[01:27] | What a magnificent job. | 多么伟大的工作啊 |
[01:31] | CEO of Massive Dynamic is not a bad gig either. | 做巨力集团的首席执行官也不错啊 |
[01:34] | Must be nice, all that power. | 权力这么大 一定爽死了 |
[01:36] | It was Belly’s intellect made the company great. | 这都归功于贝利把公司运营得这么好 |
[01:41] | All I’ve managed to do with its vast resources | 拥有这大量的人力资源 我就只会 |
[01:44] | is to create a new flavor of cupcake frosting. | 研发一种新口味的糖霜杯子蛋糕 |
[01:50] | Bacon-berry. | 莓果熏肉味的 |
[01:53] | Well, not for nothing, | 我要说的重点在于 |
[01:57] | but I’ve worked for Mr. Bell for a long time, | 我为贝尔先生效力这么久 |
[02:01] | and you’re the best boss I’ve ever had. | 你却是我遇过最好的老板 |
[02:22] | Look at them, | 你看他们 |
[02:24] | moving through the halls. | 在走廊里走来走去 |
[02:26] | There’s a rhythm to it. | 多么有节奏 |
[02:28] | A cadence. | 多么有韵律 |
[02:30] | Each monitor is its own movement. | 每个监视器有它们各自的旋律 |
[02:34] | All blending together in a beautiful symphony. | 交汇成一首美妙的交响乐 |
[02:41] | What’s in that room there? | 那房间是用来干什么的 |
[02:42] | No one ever goes in there. | 没人进去过 |
[02:45] | You know what that is, don’t you? | 你不知道那是哪里吗 |
[02:47] | That’s William Bell’s office. | 那是威廉·贝尔的办公室 |
[02:55] | Walter, what are you doing? | 沃尔特 你这是在干嘛 |
[02:56] | I have spent the last two hours in Belly’s old office. | 我刚在贝利的旧办公室里待了两个小时 |
[02:59] | I found the most amazing things. | 我发现了许多好东西 |
[03:01] | Animal ESP, morality detector, | 动物的超感官知觉 道德检测器 |
[03:03] | viral dreaming, powdered water, | 感染性梦境 粉状水 |
[03:05] | some of our best ideas. | 都是一些我们俩的绝妙构想 |
[03:07] | Walter, why are you going through | 沃尔特 你为什么去翻 |
[03:08] | William’s old research files? | 威廉过去的研究文件 |
[03:10] | You know as well as I do | 你我心知肚明 |
[03:11] | that our universes are on a collision path. | 我们两个世界将会发生碰撞 |
[03:14] | I have to protect our world. | 我必须保护我们的世界 |
[03:16] | If Belly were here, he wouldn’t let everyone down. | 如果贝利在这里 他一定不负众望 |
[03:19] | Walter, you’re not letting anyone down. | 沃尔特 你没有让我们任何人失望 |
[03:20] | William would have worked out | 换作是威廉他就会知道 |
[03:22] | what the machine does and how it relates to peter. | 那装置的用途以及它与彼得之间的联系 |
[03:25] | And to make matters worse, | 更糟糕的是 |
[03:26] | for the first time since we’ve been reunited, | 我们重聚这么久以来 |
[03:29] | Peter is truly happy. | 彼得终于真正的开心起来了 |
[03:31] | Oh? How so? | 这话怎么说 |
[03:32] | Peter and Olivia. | 彼得和奥利维亚 |
[03:34] | I thought you knew. | 我以为你早就知道了 |
[03:37] | They’re a couple now. | 他们现在是一对了 |
[03:39] | Wow, well, that’s wonderful. | 那真是可喜可贺 |
[03:42] | Yes, it is. | 是啊 |
[03:43] | And his happiness is a constant reminder | 他此刻的幸福时刻警醒着我 若我无法成功 |
[03:46] | of the price of my failure, | 他便会失去这一切 |
[03:49] | of what will be lost if I don’t succeed. | 这就是我失败的代价 |
[03:52] | And I sat there, and… looking at these, | 我刚坐在那里 看着这些文件 |
[03:55] | feeling depressed, missing my old friend, | 心情沮丧 想念着我的老朋友 |
[03:59] | wondering if I could succeed without him, | 疑惑着没有他我能成功吗 |
[04:03] | thinking how good we were together. | 回想着我们合作的那段时光 |
[04:05] | But then I remembered how good we were together. | 接着我记起了我们亲密合作的美好时光 |
[04:12] | And then I realized | 我意识到 |
[04:14] | that maybe these contained a solution. | 或许这里面就有解决的方法 |
[04:17] | Maybe if I went through these files, | 或许如果我仔细翻阅这些文件 |
[04:18] | every detail, every thought pattern, | 注意每一个细节 每一种思维模式 |
[04:22] | then maybe I could remember how to think | 指不定我就能记起 |
[04:25] | the way I used to, | 如何用我过去的思维思考 |
[04:27] | the way we used to. | 用我们过去的思维思考 |
[04:30] | Back when there were no limitations, | 回到以前那思维不受限制 |
[04:32] | back when anything was possible. | 一切皆有可能的时代 |
[05:34] | Come on, come on! | 快点 快点 |
[05:35] | Let’s go! | 快走 |
[05:46] | Koenig! | 凯尼格 |
[05:47] | Come on! | 快过来啊 |
[05:47] | Let me see your hands! | 举起双手 |
[06:05] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[06:34] | Trial seven. | 第七次试验 |
[06:35] | March 15th. | 三月十五号 |
[06:36] | Initial testing on the memory discs | 在对我从变形人身上取出的记忆光盘 |
[06:38] | I retrieved from the shape-shifters | 进行的首次试验里 |
[06:39] | revealed no information; | 我一无所获 |
[06:41] | however, the daisy chain wiring pattern | 不过 以串状链的形式连接 |
[06:43] | seems to have activated them, | 好像能够激活它们 |
[06:44] | somehow revealing tons of previously undetected data. | 通过这方法找到了大量以前未检测到的数据 |
[06:48] | Unfortunately, I have absolutely no idea | 不幸的是 我根本不知道 |
[06:52] | how the hell to read it. | 到底该怎么去读取这些数据 |
[07:06] | I thought you were gonna sleep in. | 我还以为你会睡懒觉 |
[07:08] | I thought you were gonna let me sleep in. | 我还以为你会让我睡懒觉 |
[07:10] | Well, I woke up early and it’s actually warm outside. | 我一大早就起来了 外面很暖和 |
[07:13] | And there’s this great street fair on Memorial Drive. | 纪念大道上有个很棒的街会活动 |
[07:15] | You like a street fair? | 你喜欢街会吗 |
[07:17] | I love a good street fair. | 我喜欢办得好的街会 |
[07:18] | And you’re not so bad yourself. | 你也喜欢吧 |
[07:20] | So I figured because you’re on the way– | 我想既然你家就在 |
[07:22] | Actually, I’m not home right now. | 其实 我现在不在家 |
[07:26] | Yeah, I got up early and went to the gym. | 我起了个大早去健身房了 |
[07:28] | Oh, well, I wouldn’t want to interrupt your workout. | 我没想要打扰你健身 |
[07:30] | No, no, I’m almost done. | 没事 我差不多快结束了 |
[07:31] | Just let me shower up, and I’ll meet you in 15. | 我去冲个凉 十五分钟后见 |
[07:34] | Perfect. I’ll swing by the house. | 很好 我顺道去你家等你 |
[07:36] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[07:44] | Please say a command. | 请下达指令 |
[07:45] | Read text. | 读信息 |
[07:47] | I need you and the Bishops. | 你和贝肖普父子立刻过来 |
[07:52] | It’s magical. | 太神奇了 |
[07:55] | “They glanced up | “人们仰望高空 |
[07:56] | “And saw Icarus float through the sky, | “只见伊卡罗斯浮于天际 |
[07:59] | “And taking him for a god, | “人们将他奉若神明 |
[08:01] | they stood still in wonder.” | 带着疑惑和敬仰 伫立在苍茫大地上” |
[08:03] | Icarus had wings. | 伊卡罗斯有翅膀 |
[08:05] | We have no idea what’s keeping him up there. | 但这个人是怎么飞上去的 就不得而知了 |
[08:08] | He was shot by a security guard | 今天凌晨 |
[08:09] | early this morning. | 他被一名保安击毙 |
[08:11] | The guard said he found two of them | 据那名保安称 当时有两个人 |
[08:12] | coming down from the roof. | 从房顶下来 |
[08:14] | There’s no alarm on the upper windows. | 高层窗户没有显示警报 |
[08:15] | Apparently they used their ability | 他们显然是借助了某种能力 |
[08:18] | to get up there. | 上到那里 |
[08:19] | What a marvelous way to pilfer. | 多么不凡的盗窃方式啊 |
[08:21] | So the other one got away? | 这么说另一个人逃走了 |
[08:31] | This man is dead. | 这个人已经死了 |
[08:34] | Assuming he is a man. | 前提是他的确是个人 |
[08:37] | I thought I saw him reach for a gun | 我想我当时是看到他在掏枪 |
[08:38] | so I shot him, | 所以才朝他开了枪 |
[08:39] | and then he just floated away. | 接着他就飘起来了 |
[08:42] | Okay, so the other one, the one who got away, | 好的 那另一个逃跑的人 |
[08:44] | is this what he looked like? | 是长这样吗 |
[08:46] | Yeah, but his hair was longer. | 是的 不过头发要再长一些 |
[08:48] | Any idea what they were after? | 你知不知道他们在找什么 |
[08:50] | We’ve been through most of the precious metals already, | 我们已经排查过所有的贵金属 |
[08:52] | the gold, the platinum. | 黄金 铂金 |
[08:53] | Doesn’t look like anything was taken. | 似乎没有被盗的迹象 |
[08:55] | I mean, they went to a lot of trouble to get in here. | 我总觉得 他们大费周章的上去 |
[08:57] | So they must have been after something. | 一定是冲着什么去的 |
[08:59] | Agent Broyles. | 布探员 |
[09:01] | We found a key card on the dead man. | 我们在死者身上找到了一张门卡 |
[09:03] | This used in the building? | 这是你们大楼用的门卡吗 |
[09:05] | No, we’re still old-fashioned bolt and key. | 不是 我们用的还是老式门闩和钥匙 |
[09:08] | Contact the manufacturer. | 联系制造厂商 |
[09:09] | Let’s find out what door it unlocks. | 查出这卡对应的大门 |
[09:11] | Agent Dunham. | 德探员 |
[09:12] | You got something? | 有什么发现 |
[09:13] | We know what the thieves took. | 查出他们的偷盗目标了 |
[09:16] | Well… | 好吧 |
[09:19] | I think I know how they achieved counterbalance. | 我大概知道他们是靠什么脚踩大地的了 |
[09:22] | The boots are weighted. | 靴子被加重了 |
[09:24] | Hold steady, you infernal creature. | 给我稳住 你这来自幽冥的物种 |
[09:29] | So still thinking he’s not human, Walter? | 还觉得他不是人类吗 沃尔特 |
[09:32] | Mustn’t rule anything out. | 世事无绝对 |
[09:36] | Huh, that’s odd. | 好奇怪 |
[09:38] | Those calf muscles are extremely atrophied. | 他的小腿肚严重萎缩 |
[09:40] | You don’t utilize muscles when you float. | 飘浮时肌肉是不用力的 |
[09:42] | Astronauts in space lose 5% of their body mass a week. | 飞行员在太空每待一周体重减轻百分之五 |
[09:47] | Of course, deterioration like this, | 但这么严重的肌退化 |
[09:48] | he would have had to be weightless for some time. | 是要失重很久才会发生的 |
[09:51] | But the chest and shoulders are all perfectly normal. | 但他的胸部肩颈肌肉都很正常 |
[09:53] | Wouldn’t that affect the entire body? | 失重不该全身都受影响吗 |
[09:55] | Yes. | 是该影响全身 |
[09:56] | Hey, do you guys know anything about osmium? | 你们对锇有了解吗 |
[09:59] | Uh, it’s a metal, durable. | 是一种坚固的金属 |
[10:01] | Used in electrical contacts and fountain pen nibs. | 通常用于制造电触头和钢笔笔头 |
[10:03] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[10:04] | Well, the warehouse is missing a substantial quantity. | 仓库里丢失了大量的锇 |
[10:06] | So I think maybe that’s what our thieves were after. | 我想盗贼要找的估计就是这个 |
[10:08] | Well, that’s weird though bec– | 那就怪了 因为 |
[10:10] | Because osmium is extreamly wear | 因为锇这种金属虽然很坚硬 |
[10:11] | but isn’t all that valuable. | 但并不珍贵 |
[10:13] | No, but it’s ironic. | 是的 但是出乎意料的是 |
[10:16] | Osmium is twice as dense as lead. | 锇的密度是铅的两倍 |
[10:19] | It’s the heaviest element on earth. | 是地球上最重的元素 |
[10:22] | It’s like using balloons to steal bowling balls. | 他们这就好比乘着热气球去偷保龄球 |
[10:30] | That would require | 那就要求 |
[10:31] | that the cockpit be resistant to radiation | 驾驶室应在更高的海拔 |
[10:33] | at higher altitudes, no? | 具防辐射能力 是吗 |
[10:34] | Mm-hmm. | 是的 |
[10:35] | So why don’t we try to blend it | 不如我们用密度再稍高一些的 |
[10:36] | with a slightly denser compound? | 合成物来混合 |
[10:38] | Do you have anything in mind? | 你有什么想法吗 |
[10:41] | Dr. Krick? | 克里克博士 |
[10:44] | I’m sorry, Scotty. Give me a minute, will you? | 抱歉斯科迪 能稍等一会儿吗 |
[10:52] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[10:53] | Koenig is dead. | 凯尼格死了 |
[10:55] | There was a guard. He shot him. | 那里有个保安 开枪打死了他 |
[10:58] | His body? | 他的尸体呢 |
[10:59] | I left it. I had to. | 我把他留在那里了 我没办法 |
[11:02] | What do we do? | 接下来该怎么办 |
[11:05] | Go home. I’ll figure something out. | 你回家去 我来想办法 |
[11:07] | There’s something else. | 还有 |
[11:11] | I’ve been nauseous. | 我开始觉得恶心想吐 |
[11:14] | And my head is killing me. | 头疼欲裂 |
[11:17] | I didn’t feel like this the last time. | 上次没这种感觉的 |
[11:20] | Did you get what I asked for? | 你拿到我要的东西了吗 |
[11:22] | Not here, not here. | 别在这里 别在这里 |
[11:25] | Go to the lab. | 你去实验室吧 |
[11:27] | Wait for me there. | 到那里等我 |
[11:32] | Is everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[11:33] | Yeah, everything’s fine. | 没事 |
[11:47] | So what exactly am I looking for here, Walter? | 我到底要找什么 沃尔特 |
[11:49] | Anything related to gravity. | 所有和重力有关的信息 |
[11:52] | I think I remember | 我记得曾经 |
[11:53] | seeing a file on floaters in there. | 在里面看到过一篇有关飘浮者的文件 |
[11:56] | Of course it could have been from the period | 很有可能是贝利在 |
[11:57] | when Belly was in search of the perfect bowel movement. | 研究排便问题时的调查 |
[12:00] | Charming. | 真有趣 |
[12:01] | Everybody poops, dear. | 人固有一屎 亲爱的 |
[12:05] | Personal floatation devices? | 个人飘浮装置 |
[12:06] | Read that one to me. | 读来听听 |
[12:08] | “The balloon is to be swallowed | “当人吞下这种气球后 |
[12:10] | “and then inflated with helium | “通过插入试验对象的导管 |
[12:11] | “via a tube inserted into the subject’s–“ | “往里吹氦气” |
[12:13] | Yes, we never really did solve that design issue. | 没错 这是我们一直没能完成的设计 |
[12:17] | I suspect that’s why we didn’t get many volunteers. | 我猜这才是我们没能找到多少志愿者的原因 |
[12:21] | And no helium in the blood works | 血液里没有氦气 |
[12:25] | and no indication of anything gaseous, | 同时未显示有氢气或是甲烷 |
[12:27] | hydrogen, methane. | 等其它气体的存在 |
[12:28] | Now this is interesting. | 这个有点意思 |
[12:30] | His white blood cell count is low. | 他的白血球数非常少 |
[12:32] | He’s got a weakened immune system. | 就是说他的免疫功能低下 |
[12:34] | Perhaps what’s making him float | 也许体内那种使他飘浮的物质 |
[12:36] | is attacking his body’s defenses. | 正在破坏他的肌体抵抗力 |
[12:38] | Well, whatever it is, | 不管是什么物质 |
[12:41] | I think the effects are wearing off. | 看来都在逐渐失效 |
[12:45] | Any news on the second subject? | 有第二个对象的新进展吗 |
[12:47] | So far he is not in the system. | 到目前为止他不在任何归类系统中 |
[12:49] | So what’d you find? | 你有什么发现 |
[12:50] | Well, the key card that we found on the balloon man, | 通过在气球人身上找到的门卡 |
[12:52] | the manufacturer traced it to a warehouse in Allston. | 制造厂商查到了一个奥尔斯顿的库房 |
[12:55] | Perfect. Let’s take a ride. | 太好了 咱们去一趟吧 |
[13:00] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[13:01] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[13:02] | When your mother and I were courting, | 当年我和你妈妈谈恋爱的时候 |
[13:04] | we used to take long walks in the park. | 我们常去公园散步 |
[13:07] | But I can see for your generation | 不过我看你们这一代 |
[13:09] | that a drive to a warehouse would be just as enchanting. | 开车去仓库就很让人迷醉了 |
[13:12] | Right. | 没错 |
[13:13] | Call us if you learn anything. | 有新消息就给我们打电话 |
[13:32] | What’s happening to me? | 我这是怎么了 |
[13:39] | Oh, no. | 怎么会这样 |
[13:45] | I don’t understand. | 我想不通 |
[13:48] | You said if I got more of that stuff | 你说过如果我注射更多那个东西 |
[13:50] | that it would be permanent. | 效果就能持续下去 |
[13:51] | Yes, I’m working on that. | 对 我正在研究 |
[13:53] | Then why am I getting sick? | 那为什么我开始不舒服了 |
[13:54] | You can’t defy gravity without consequences. | 你不可能反抗重力却毫发无伤 |
[13:56] | That’s the problem. | 就是这么回事 |
[14:01] | You’re a pioneer. | 你是先驱者 |
[14:02] | Men like you, | 像你这样的人 |
[14:04] | your participation in this experiment | 你对这项试验的参与 |
[14:06] | will help me discover a way | 将协助我找到一种 |
[14:08] | to eliminate the side effects. | 能减少副作用的方法 |
[14:11] | I believe we may be just about there. | 我相信我们就快成功了 |
[14:31] | Doesn’t make any sense. | 这说不通 |
[14:33] | There’s nothing here that would alter body density. | 没有什么能改变人体密度 |
[14:39] | 2:35, Astrid! | 2:35 阿斯特丽德 |
[14:41] | Walter, I’m right here. | 沃尔特 我在呢 |
[14:43] | Pick him up and put him on a table. | 把他弄起来放到桌上 |
[14:48] | Body has dropped three feet | 身体在过去半小时内 |
[14:51] | in the last half hour. | 下沉了三英尺 |
[14:53] | Like a dying balloon. | 像只消了气的气球 |
[14:54] | You ever seen a balloon lose its buoyancy so inconsistently? | 你见过哪只气球是这样不稳定地失去浮力的吗 |
[14:57] | No, no, no, no. Something is eluding me. | 不对不对 我漏了些什么 |
[15:00] | Walter, I can’t– | 沃尔特 我不能 |
[15:00] | I don’t expect you to solve it, dear. | 我并没指望你能解答 亲爱的 |
[15:02] | It’s a very difficult problem. | 这是个相当困难的问题 |
[15:03] | No, I mean– | 不 我是指 |
[15:05] | I mean him. He’s too heavy. | 我是说他 他太沉了 |
[15:17] | Dear God. | 我的上帝 |
[15:18] | He weighs a ton. | 他千金重啊 |
[15:20] | What– | 什么 |
[15:22] | What is it? | 什么 |
[15:25] | Take another sample of his blood. | 再给他的血液抽个样 |
[15:28] | Run a test for osmium. | 查查锇元素 |
[15:30] | Well, you think that– | 你觉得是 |
[15:32] | why would that make him float? | 那为什么它能让他飘浮 |
[15:34] | It can’t, of course. | 它不能 当然不能 |
[15:36] | That’s what’s troubling me. | 那就是令我困惑的地方 |
[15:44] | Your turn now. | 轮到你了 |
[15:45] | – Okay, I got one. – Okay. | -好 我想到一个 -好 |
[15:48] | You know when we’re watching TV | 在我们看电视的时候 |
[15:49] | and you start to rub my back, | 你开始抚我的背 |
[15:51] | and you’re not really paying attention | 而你并没有注意到这个动作 |
[15:52] | ’cause you’re kind of distracted? | 因为你其实是无意识的 |
[15:54] | Yeah. | 对 |
[15:54] | And you turn your hand in a circle | 你的手转着圈抚弄 |
[15:58] | just over and over and over and– | 就那样转呐转呐转呐 |
[16:01] | I wouldn’t say that’s exactly how it is, | 我没法说清是怎样的 |
[16:03] | but yes, I know what you’re talking about. | 不过没错 我知道你指什么 |
[16:04] | It’s kinda like you’re burrowing through the muscle | 有点像你在肌肉里翻弄 |
[16:06] | right into the bone. | 直到钻进骨头 |
[16:09] | Okay, I think I get the point. | 我想我明白了 |
[16:10] | Okay. | 很好 |
[16:12] | – I don’t like it. – Really? | -我不喜欢你那样 -真的吗 |
[16:14] | I had no idea. | 我之前不知道 |
[16:15] | All right, no more burrowing. | 好吧 不再钻了 |
[16:17] | See, I love this full disclosure. | 瞧 我喜欢这种完全坦诚 |
[16:19] | Why didn’t we make this agreement earlier? | 我们怎么没早点达成共识呢 |
[16:21] | Well, it’s supposed to be about | 这应该是关系到 |
[16:23] | how we feel about each other but– | 我们对彼此的感觉如何 不过 |
[16:25] | No, it’s about everything. | 不 这关系到一切 |
[16:27] | Why? You holding out on me? | 怎么了 你对我有所保留吗 |
[16:29] | No, no, no, I’m just clarifying. | 不不不 我不过是在澄清 |
[16:31] | It’s about trust. | 这关乎信任 |
[16:32] | So it’s a great game if two people are playing. | 所以这是两个人一起玩的好游戏 |
[16:41] | Uh, Doyle Street. Just turn left here. | 多伊尔街 前面左转 |
[17:41] | Looks like we found the second thief. | 看来我们找到第二个贼了 |
[17:43] | Yeah, and I think there’s a third. | 对 我觉得还有第三个 |
[17:47] | Unless he did that to himself. | 除非是他自己切自己 |
[18:17] | These bodies were dissected, | 这些尸体都被切开了 |
[18:19] | but that’s not what killed them. | 不过那不是死因 |
[18:20] | It was the high concentration of osmium in their blood. | 死因是他们血液里的高浓度锇 |
[18:23] | They all have toxic levels. | 都到了中毒的剂量 |
[18:24] | What kind of exposure would lead to that? | 会是什么导致这种情况 |
[18:28] | Injection via syringe. | 用注射器注射 |
[18:30] | But then why cut up the bodies? | 但是为什么要把尸体切开呢 |
[18:32] | Tissue samples, I suspect. | 我想是要取得组织样本吧 |
[18:34] | Looks like an attempt at an autopsy. | 看起来像是想要尸检 |
[18:36] | So how could injecting someone | 那给他们注射世界上最沉的元素 |
[18:38] | with the world’s heaviest element make them float? | 是如何让他们飘浮的呢 |
[18:40] | It shouldn’t have. | 应该不行 |
[18:42] | It runs contrary to the laws of nature. | 这有悖于自然规律 |
[18:44] | – So how’s that possible? – I don’t know. | -那又是如何可行的呢 -我不知道 |
[18:46] | Do I look like I have answers? | 我看起来像知道答案吗 |
[18:48] | I have a few. | 我有点眉目 |
[18:51] | There are eight wheelchairs in total. | 一共有八台轮椅 |
[18:54] | One of the units found them. | 一个小组找到的 |
[18:57] | We I.D.ed a few of the bodies. | 我们确认了一些尸体的身份 |
[18:58] | Those men suffered from muscular dystrophy. | 这些人都患有肌肉萎缩 |
[19:00] | They’d been handicapped for years. | 残废很多年了 |
[19:02] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[19:03] | A variation that primarily affects leg muscles. | 主要影响腿部肌肉的一个病变 |
[19:08] | Simple. | 真简单 |
[19:09] | That’s why their chest and arms were healthy. | 这就是为什么他们胸腔肩颈的肌肉是健康的 |
[19:13] | The weightlessness didn’t cause the atrophy. | 无重力状态没有导致萎缩 |
[19:15] | The disease did. How could I have missed that? | 是疾病导致的 我怎么能忘了这茬 |
[19:18] | So why target these people? | 那么为什么选择这些人为目标呢 |
[19:19] | Does it have something to do with the disease? | 是和这种病症有关吗 |
[19:21] | Well, they’d be eager volunteers. | 他们肯定都是些热切的志愿者 |
[19:23] | They were confined to wheelchairs for years. | 这些人坐了多年的轮椅 |
[19:25] | How could they pass up an opportunity to fly? | 他们怎会拒绝一个能飞的机会 |
[19:27] | That’s a deal with the devil nobody would pass up. | 这是和魔鬼的交易 没人会拒绝 |
[19:34] | Oh! Stu! | 斯图 |
[19:40] | Michael, Michael, heads up. | 迈克尔 迈克尔 当心 |
[19:43] | Nice. | 漂亮 |
[19:50] | Time, ref, time. | 暂停 裁判 暂停 |
[19:53] | Let’s go. Bring it in, guys. | 咱们过去 |
[19:58] | That was a hell of a play you made. | 你的表现相当精彩 |
[20:00] | I’m impressed. | 真让我刮目相看 |
[20:02] | These newbies don’t know how to play defense. | 这些新来的不知道怎么防守 |
[20:03] | – Is that right? – Yeah. | -是那样吗 -没错 |
[20:05] | – No “D”? – No “D”. | -缺乏防守 -缺乏防守 |
[20:06] | – Michael. – Yeah. | -迈克尔 -来了 |
[20:08] | Go get ’em. | 拿下他们 |
[20:29] | Tough sport, huh? | 挺野的运动 是吧 |
[20:31] | Brutal. | 是残酷 |
[20:33] | Must be quite a rush. | 肯定很激烈 |
[20:36] | Why aren’t you out there? | 你怎么不在场上呢 |
[20:41] | Never been healthy enough to play. | 我这身体没办法打球 |
[20:46] | But you wish you could though, don’t you? | 但你希望自己可以 不是吗 |
[20:50] | I wish a lot of things. | 我梦想过很多事 |
[20:52] | But I stopped believing in leprechauns and miracles | 但我早已不相信有妖精 |
[20:54] | a long time ago. | 或奇迹的存在了 |
[21:01] | What if I told you I could give you a miracle? | 如果我跟你说我能赋予你奇迹呢 |
[21:16] | What is it? | 那是什么 |
[21:17] | Osmium. | 锇 |
[21:19] | From the dead men’s blood in solid form. | 从死者血液中提取的固态锇 |
[21:23] | I had the morgue send me over the corpses’ blood | 我让停尸房的人把尸体的血液送来 |
[21:25] | so I could isolate it. | 以便我进行提取 |
[21:27] | Speaking of which, | 说到这 |
[21:28] | perhaps you could dispose of the excess. | 也许你可以帮我把多余的血处理掉 |
[21:38] | I went to Quantico for this? | 我去匡蒂科是为了干这事的吗 |
[21:40] | So all the victims had different doctors? | 所有被害人都有各自的医生 |
[21:42] | And different insurance carriers. | 上的保险也不一样 |
[21:44] | They must have something in common | 除患有相同疾病外 |
[21:45] | outside their disease, | 他们肯定有共同之处 |
[21:46] | something that makes them easy targets | 好让幕后黑手 |
[21:48] | for whoever it is that’s doing this. | 轻而易举地对他们下手 |
[21:51] | You want to get a pizza? | 想吃披萨吗 |
[21:52] | I don’t think Regina’s delivers this late. | 这么晚雷吉娜应该不送餐了 |
[21:54] | No, it doesn’t. | 确实不 |
[21:55] | I was thinking maybe we could go get it. | 不过我觉得我们可以去店里吃 |
[21:57] | You look like you could use a break, | 你看上去该休息一下 |
[21:58] | and I definitely could. | 我也想休息一下 |
[21:59] | We’ll take the files in the car, come on. | 把文件带车上去看 走吧 |
[22:00] | I gotta eat, right? | 我还得吃 没错吧 |
[22:01] | Excellent. | 完全正确 |
[22:03] | Hey, guys, we’re going on a pizza run. | 伙计们 我们要去吃披萨 |
[22:05] | You want anything? | 你们想要点什么吗 |
[22:06] | Mmm, just some licorice. | 黑条糖 |
[22:08] | I’ll get you some from the machine, Walter. | 我去自动售货机给你买 沃尔特 |
[22:11] | And no thanks, I think I just lost my appetite. | 我就不用了 谢谢 恰巧没食欲了 |
[22:14] | Fair enough. We’ll see you in a bit. | 好吧 一会见 |
[22:18] | This smiling is kinda freaking me out, right? | 这笑容有点吓到我了 |
[22:20] | Oh, don’t look now. | 先别看我笑了 |
[22:25] | Hello, Nina. | 你好 尼娜 |
[22:27] | What you doing here? | 你来这有什么事吗 |
[22:28] | Oh, I just came by to drop off a file | 我是来给彼得送他想要的 |
[22:30] | that Peter requested from Massive Dynamic. | 巨力集团的文件 |
[22:32] | But please, do not let go | 不过拜托 别因为我 |
[22:34] | of a beautiful woman’s hand on my account. | 而放开美丽姑娘的手 |
[22:37] | Walter told you, didn’t he? | 沃尔特告诉你了 是吗 |
[22:38] | Yes, and he’s very pleased, | 没错 他很高兴 |
[22:40] | as am I. | 我也是 |
[22:41] | So what’s the file about? | 那文件是关于什么的 |
[22:43] | I’m just doing some research on shape-shifters. | 我只是在做些变形人的研究 |
[22:45] | Oh, I didn’t realize. Anything in particular? | 我不知道你在研究这个 有什么特别的吗 |
[22:47] | No, just background. | 没 只是些背景研究 |
[22:49] | It’s Broyles. I’ll be right back. | 是布洛伊 我一会回来 |
[22:51] | Dunham. | 我是德纳姆 |
[22:53] | I must say, I think you have made | 我必须承认 你选择了一条 |
[22:55] | a very wise decision to go forward. | 光明大道继续前行 |
[22:58] | You deserve to be happy. | 你理应幸福快乐 |
[23:00] | Both of you. | 你们俩都是 |
[23:10] | No, no, no, this is simply not possible! | 不不不 这绝对不可能 |
[23:13] | Well, I got more bad news. | 还有更坏的消息 |
[23:15] | They’re out of licorice. | 没有黑条糖了 |
[23:16] | But I got you some mints. | 不过我给你买了点薄荷糖 |
[23:20] | Whoever enabled these people to float | 让这些人浮起来的人 |
[23:24] | is altering the basic properties of osmium, | 肯定改变了锇的基本性质 |
[23:27] | making the heaviest element lighter than air. | 让最重的元素变得比空气还轻 |
[23:31] | He’s defied physics. | 他违背了物理原理 |
[23:33] | Our entire universe | 我们整个宇宙 |
[23:35] | exists in a delicate state of equilibrium, hmm? | 都处在一种微妙的平衡状态 对吧 |
[23:38] | And we know what happens if that balance is upset. | 我们都知道如果这种平衡被打破会发生什么 |
[23:42] | It could cause a chain reaction. | 那会引发连锁反应 |
[23:44] | He’s messing with the fundamental constants | 他搞乱了我们世界的 |
[23:46] | of our world! | 基本物理常数 |
[23:47] | It could lead to chaos. | 这将导致混乱 |
[23:50] | Walter! | 沃尔特 |
[23:54] | I don’t imagine you’re preparing for a science fair. | 我没想到你会在准备做科学示范 |
[24:01] | I’ll get a mop. | 我去拿拖把 |
[24:02] | No, I’ll get a mop. | 不用了 我去拿 |
[24:06] | Good to see you, Astrid. | 很高兴见到你 阿斯特丽德 |
[24:11] | Walter, what is it? | 沃尔特 怎么了 |
[24:13] | I need Belly. I need his help. | 我需要贝利 我需要他的帮助 |
[24:16] | I can’t do this alone. | 我一个人做不到 |
[24:17] | This case, Peter… | 这个案子 彼得… |
[24:19] | I’m failing, Nina. | 我快失败了 尼娜 |
[24:21] | Walter– | 沃尔特 |
[24:22] | I know he’s dead, I know that. | 我知道他已经死了 我知道 |
[24:24] | But maybe we can bring him back. | 但也许我们能把他找回来 |
[24:27] | Look, one of his research projects. | 看 他的研究项目之一 |
[24:32] | He posits here that a person’s soul | 他假设一个人的灵魂 |
[24:36] | or consciousness | 或意识 |
[24:37] | continues to live on after death. | 在人死后依然存在 |
[24:39] | And all it needs is a vessel or a host to return to. | 只是需要一个肉身或宿主来还魂 |
[24:43] | Yes, I remember. | 是的 我记得 |
[24:44] | It was one of William’s more extreme flights of fancy. | 这是威廉最天马行空的设想之一 |
[24:47] | All he’d need to do was to prepare someone | 他要做的就是找到某个人 |
[24:49] | by inserting a microscopic soul magnet inside them. | 并为其注入一小块灵魂磁铁 |
[24:54] | And he proposes using injections, food, | 他提出可以使用注射剂 食物 |
[24:56] | – or a cup of tea– – Walter– | -或者一杯茶 -沃尔特 |
[24:57] | What if he did it? What if he’s done it? | 如果他试过了呢 如果他已经完成了呢 |
[24:59] | What if he’s done it, Nina? | 如果他已经完成这一步了呢 尼娜 |
[25:00] | What if he’s done it? | 如果他已经完成了呢 |
[25:01] | Then all we have to do is to figure out | 那我们就只是找到 |
[25:03] | how to trigger the magnets to summon the soul | 触发磁铁吸引灵魂依附到 |
[25:06] | back into the host, | 宿主体内的办法 |
[25:06] | and he’ll be back here with us. | 这样他就能回来了 |
[25:16] | He cut out parts of my brain, Nina. | 他取走了我大脑的一部分 尼娜 |
[25:19] | I don’t think I’m capable. | 我觉得我无能为力了 |
[25:22] | Walter, it was never your intellect | 沃尔特 并不是你的聪明才智 |
[25:24] | that made you exceptional. | 才让你如此特别 |
[25:26] | You’re brilliant, of course. | 当然了 你是很聪明 |
[25:28] | But it was your imagination, | 但重要的是你的想象力 |
[25:30] | your boundless creativity. | 你有无边的创造力 |
[25:34] | Yes, you’re not quite whole, Walter. | 没错 你是不完整 沃尔特 |
[25:38] | But the best parts of you remain. | 但你还拥有最棒的部分 |
[25:40] | So focus on that. | 专注于这一点 |
[25:45] | What if I fail? | 可要是我失败了呢 |
[25:46] | You won’t fail, Walter. | 你不会失败的 沃尔特 |
[25:49] | How can you be so sure? | 你怎么能这么肯定 |
[25:55] | Because you can’t. | 因为你不能失败 |
[26:17] | All right, just like that. | 好的 就这样 |
[26:34] | There. All done. | 行了 搞定 |
[26:40] | That’s it? | 就这样吗 |
[26:41] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[26:46] | I don’t feel anything. | 我什么都没感觉到 |
[26:50] | Are you su– | 你确定 |
[26:57] | Oh, my god! | 上帝 |
[27:03] | Oh, my god! | 天啊 |
[27:04] | Good. You’re standing. | 很好 你现在站起来了 |
[27:07] | Now walk. | 试着走走 |
[27:09] | Go on. You can do it. | 来啊 你能行的 |
[27:10] | I can walk. | 我能走路了 |
[27:14] | You can do much more than that, Vince. | 你能做到的可不只这些 文斯 |
[27:18] | Oh, my god! | 老天爷 |
[27:23] | This is amazing! | 这太神奇了 |
[27:25] | Easy, easy, easy. | 别急 淡定 |
[27:28] | Oh…okay. | 好的 |
[27:29] | You’ll have plenty of time for that later. | 之后你有的是时间飘 |
[27:31] | Okay…okay. | 好了 |
[27:37] | What are you, about a size 12? | 你穿多大的鞋 十二号吗 |
[27:38] | Yeah, why? | 是的 问这干什么 |
[27:39] | Here. | 拿着 |
[27:41] | These’ll keep you grounded. | 它们能让你双脚着地 |
[27:44] | It’s very important that you wear these | 记牢了 出门的时候 |
[27:45] | when you’re outside. | 一定得穿上它们 |
[27:47] | Without a tether, you’ll just keep floating up | 没东西牵制的话 你会一直往上 |
[27:49] | into the atmosphere. | 飘到大气层去的 |
[27:52] | I don’t know how to thank you. | 我不知道该怎么感谢你 |
[27:54] | You don’t have to. | 不用谢我 |
[27:56] | I just wish I had enough to make it permanent. | 只希望我有足够多的药剂能帮你维持下去 |
[28:00] | Unfortunately, that was the last of my treatments. | 可惜的是 那是我的最后一管了 |
[28:03] | I don’t have the stuff I need to make another batch. | 要新制一批的话 原材料不够 |
[28:08] | How do we get more? | 怎样才能弄到原材料 |
[28:15] | Nina was right. | 尼娜说得对 |
[28:16] | I just had to get creative. | 我只需发挥自己的创造力 |
[28:19] | Walter, how is liquid nitrogen melting metal? | 沃尔特 液氮怎么能熔化金属呢 |
[28:22] | Whoever’s doing this has reversed the laws of physics. | 那位幕后黑手颠倒了物理原理 |
[28:25] | Up is down. Left is right. | 上即是下 左即是右 |
[28:28] | And hot is cold. | 热即是冷 |
[28:29] | So cold temperatures will melt the element | 所以 低温才能熔化元素 |
[28:31] | instead of heat. | 而非高温了 |
[28:33] | Correct, my dear. | 正确 亲爱的 |
[28:38] | What’s that white stuff? | 那白色的是什么物质 |
[28:40] | It appears…the osmium was mixed with another element. | 似乎 锇中掺杂了其它元素 |
[28:45] | A mystery element. | 某种神秘元素 |
[28:48] | Call Peter and Olivia. | 打电话给彼得和奥利维亚 |
[28:50] | Tell them to come right over. | 让他们马上过来 |
[28:52] | We have something to show them. | 有东西给他们看 |
[29:02] | – Ready, Michael? – Right. | -迈克尔 准备好了吗 -好了 |
[29:07] | Ohh… thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:09] | And one… | 一只 |
[29:11] | two. | 两只 |
[29:17] | You going somewhere, dad? | 你还要出门吗 老爸 |
[29:18] | Oh, I’ve got some work to do back at the office. | 办公室还有些工作要做 |
[29:22] | It’s nearly midnight. | 都快半夜了 |
[29:24] | It’s just this new project. | 是新项目 |
[29:27] | It is keeping me busy. | 没办法 让我忙个不停 |
[29:30] | You push yourself too hard, dad. | 你把自己逼得太紧了 老爸 |
[29:32] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[29:40] | I’m close to something big, Michael. | 我就快能成就大事了 迈克尔 |
[29:46] | A breakthrough that’ll change everything. | 是能改变一切的重大突破 |
[29:50] | Change lives. | 能改变生命 |
[29:53] | But the answer is just out of my reach. | 我却在答案面前停步不前了 |
[29:57] | You’ll get there, dad. | 爸 你会成功的 |
[29:59] | I know you will. | 我知道你行的 |
[30:01] | You’ve never failed before and… | 你从未失败过 |
[30:03] | you won’t fail this time. | 这次同样也不会 |
[30:12] | Good night, kiddo. | 晚安 小子 |
[30:13] | Night, dad. | 晚安 爸 |
[30:18] | Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[30:19] | Yeah. | 怎么 |
[30:24] | See you in the morning. | 明早见 |
[30:27] | Lutetium. It was mixed with the osmium. | 镥 同锇掺在一起了 |
[30:30] | Lutetium is dense, Walter. | 镥的原子排列十分紧密 沃尔特 |
[30:32] | Extremely dense, just like osmium. | 非常密 同锇原子一样 |
[30:34] | Correct. Two shouldn’t even be able to form a molecule, | 没错 这两个元素连组成分子都不可能 |
[30:37] | let alone one that would make a human being float. | 更不用说合而为一 还要让人飘浮了 |
[30:40] | So Walter, is this other element as rare as the osmium? | 沃尔特 这元素也跟锇一样稀有吗 |
[30:43] | – Yes. Very rare. – What are you thinking? | -是的 非常稀有 -你想到什么了 |
[30:45] | Well, if it’s rare, then he’s probably got a limited supply. | 若这非常稀有的话 那他的存量非常有限 |
[30:48] | Meaning he’s gonna have to get some more. | 也就是说他得再找一些 |
[30:49] | So Walter, whereabouts in Boston | 沃尔特 在波士顿 |
[30:50] | would he be able to acquire lutetium? | 上哪能弄到镥 |
[30:53] | It’s mainly found in meteorites. | 它主要来自陨石 |
[30:56] | Do you think the perpetrator’s from outer space? | 你觉得作案者来自外太空吗 |
[31:00] | Um, probably not. | 这不太可能 |
[31:01] | Where do you think we could find it on earth, Walter? | 沃尔特 你觉得在地球上哪里能找到它 |
[31:03] | Well, he’d need several samples, | 他会需要多个样品 |
[31:05] | so somewhere where there’s an abundance of meteorites. | 所以得是有许多陨石的地方 |
[31:07] | The Museum of Science. | 波士顿科学博物馆 |
[31:08] | The Museum of Science has an excellent astronomy wing. | 波士顿科学博物馆里有个很棒的天文馆 |
[31:12] | I’m gonna call Broyles. | 我打给布洛伊 |
[32:29] | BPD’s sending a unit to sit on the museum. | 波士顿警局正加派一分队警卫看守博物馆 |
[32:32] | Good. How’s security? | 好极了 保全怎样 |
[32:34] | According to the curator, | 据馆长称 |
[32:35] | there’s a night watchman on duty, | 有名夜间看守员值班 |
[32:36] | and all the wings are individually locked | 所有展厅都有各自 |
[32:37] | from the inside. | 从内部上锁 |
[32:38] | Seems pretty solid. | 看似挺牢靠的 |
[32:41] | Not solid enough. | 也不是毫无破绽的 |
[33:03] | You sure you disabled the alarm? | 确定切断报警器了吗 |
[33:05] | I did exactly what you told me. | 我完全按你说的做了 |
[33:07] | The way we practiced. | 跟练习过的一样 |
[33:08] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[33:10] | We don’t have much time. | 我们时间不多 |
[33:12] | If we were being robbed, I’d know. | 若被盗的话我定会获悉的 |
[33:14] | We got cameras on all the doors. | 我们给每扇门都装了摄像头 |
[33:16] | They didn’t come in through the doors. | 他们不从门入 |
[33:20] | You almost done? | 你快好了吗 |
[33:22] | Almost. | 快了 |
[33:33] | Somebody’s coming. | 有人来了 |
[33:38] | Well, hurry up! | 快点 |
[33:40] | Get that door open now! | 赶紧开门 |
[33:42] | Come on! | 快啊 |
[33:47] | – Let’s go! – Wait, you can’t just leave me! | -快跑 -等等 你不能就这样丢下我 |
[33:49] | I need your help! | 你得帮帮我 |
[34:06] | Stop! | 站住 |
[34:12] | Turn around. | 转过身来 |
[34:19] | Help me! | 救我 |
[34:20] | It’s slipping. | 太滑了 |
[34:21] | I can’t hold on! | 我抓不住 |
[35:09] | Dad, nobody will tell me what is going on. | 爸 没人愿意告诉我这是怎么回事 |
[35:19] | I hurt some people, Michael. | 我伤害了一些人 迈克尔 |
[35:24] | – What– – I was trying to help them. | -什么 -我原本是想帮他们的 |
[35:27] | I wanted to fix them. | 我想治好他们 |
[35:28] | They were in wheelchairs like you. | 他们和你一样离不开轮椅 |
[35:32] | I know I should have told you sooner. | 我知道我该早点告诉你的 |
[35:35] | Maybe if I had, it never would have come to this. | 那样的话 就不会走到这步田地了 |
[35:38] | I did it for you, Michael. | 我这么做是为了你 迈克尔 |
[35:43] | When it was perfected, I was gonna give it to you. | 等我完善后 打算用在你身上的 |
[35:50] | Is that how you see me? | 在你眼中 我就是个 |
[35:52] | As something that you need to fix? | 需要修理的残废吗 |
[35:54] | No, no. | 不是 |
[35:56] | No. | 不 |
[35:58] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[35:59] | I just wanted you to be happy. | 我只想让你快乐 |
[36:02] | I was happy. | 我一直很快乐啊 |
[36:06] | I went to bed at night | 每晚我入睡之前 |
[36:07] | knowing I had a father who loved me. | 都深知我有一位深爱我的父亲 |
[36:21] | Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[36:27] | Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[36:32] | Daedalus crafted wings for his son Icarus | 代达罗斯为他的儿子伊卡洛斯插上了翅膀 |
[36:36] | so he could fly away. | 这样他就能飞走了 |
[36:38] | So that he could be free. | 这样他就能自由了 |
[36:41] | The wings he gave him wound up killing his son. | 他给他插上的翅膀却最终害死了他儿子 |
[36:45] | I suppose that makes me a lucky man then. | 那幸好我没害死自己的儿子 |
[36:50] | Other parents weren’t so fortunate. | 其他的父母可就没这么幸运了 |
[36:55] | I need to know how you did it. | 我要知道你是怎么办到的 |
[36:58] | How did you defy the laws of physics? | 你是怎么做到违背物理原理的 |
[37:10] | I work in aeronautics. | 我是航空学专家 |
[37:13] | A few months ago, I was contracted | 几个月前 我承接了一个项目 |
[37:15] | to develop a new alloy for military aircraft. | 开发一种用于军用飞机的新合金 |
[37:19] | A metal dense enough to keep pilots safe from ground fire | 一种密实到能帮助飞行员抵挡地面炮火 |
[37:22] | but still allow for flight. | 但又不会阻碍飞行的合金 |
[37:24] | I wasn’t having much success. | 刚开始我一筹莫展 |
[37:28] | And then I combined two elements. | 之后我混合了两种元素 |
[37:32] | Rare elements. | 两种稀有元素 |
[37:33] | Osmium and lutetium. | 锇和镥 |
[37:35] | And that’s when it happened. | 一切就那样发生了 |
[37:37] | I’d combined two of the densest elements on earth, | 我混合的是地球上两种密度最大的金属元素 |
[37:40] | and somehow the result was a new molecule… | 结果就产生了一种新的分子 |
[37:43] | A molecule lighter than air. | 一种比空气还轻的分子 |
[37:46] | And that’s it? | 仅仅如此吗 |
[37:48] | It should never have worked. | 这本来不该奏效的 |
[37:50] | It was an accident. | 那只是一场意外 |
[37:53] | A miracle. | 是一个奇迹 |
[38:14] | Walter. | 沃尔特 |
[38:17] | I know what made the men float. | 我知道那个人能够飘浮的原因了 |
[38:19] | Oh, yes. | 是啊 |
[38:20] | I heard that an arrest had been made. | 我听说那人已经被拘留了 |
[38:22] | You found the man responsible, I take it. | 你找到了罪魁祸首 我知道了 |
[38:24] | There is a man in custody, | 确实拘留了一个人 |
[38:26] | but Dr. Krick is not the man responsible. | 不过克里克博士不是罪魁祸首 |
[38:31] | I am. | 我才是 |
[38:33] | Dr. Krick’s serum should never have worked. | 克里克博士的血清不可能会奏效的 |
[38:36] | This man wasn’t changing the fundamental laws of nature. | 这个人并没有改变自然界的基本定律 |
[38:40] | I think they were changing on their own. | 我认为是它们自己发生了改变 |
[38:43] | I think he took advantage of it. | 我认为他只是利用了这一点而已 |
[38:45] | Don’t you see, Nina? | 你难道看不出吗 尼娜 |
[38:47] | Our universe is starting to break down | 由于二十五年前我的所作所为 |
[38:49] | because of what I did 25 years ago. | 我们的世界已经开始出现故障了 |
[38:52] | What we’ve seen happening on the other side | 我们在另一个世界所看到的一切 |
[38:54] | is starting to happen here! | 已经开始在这个世界上演了 |
[38:57] | Well, you seem to be taking the news rather well. | 看来你解读消息的能力相当好 |
[38:59] | Because I finally figured out how to stop it. | 因为我终于知道怎么阻止这一切了 |
[39:11] | Thanks for meeting me. | 谢谢你来见我 |
[39:13] | Is this why you asked me to meet you across campus | 你约我来校园见面而不在实验室 |
[39:16] | and not at the lab, so that we could make out | 是因为我们能当着一群大学生的面 |
[39:17] | in front of college kids and not your dad? | 而不能在你父亲面前亲热吗 |
[39:20] | No. Not exactly. | 不 并不是这样 |
[39:22] | I haven’t been entirely honest with you. | 我还没有跟你完全坦诚相待 |
[39:25] | Whatever’s happening between the two universes, | 无论两个世界之间正发生着什么 |
[39:28] | whatever our fate is, | 无论我们的命运如何 |
[39:29] | I’m right at the center of it. | 我都是这一切的关键 |
[39:32] | Peter, I mean, we’re all there for you. | 彼得 说真的 我们都会支持你 |
[39:34] | We’re all working together to figure this out. | 我们正在协力找出解决的办法 |
[39:36] | Look, I know that you’re all trying to help, | 听着 我知道你们都想帮忙 |
[39:38] | but it’s not your face in that drawing. | 可那幅画里的人可不是你 |
[39:40] | It’s mine. | 而是我 |
[39:42] | So what are you saying? | 你想表达什么 |
[39:45] | I’ve been working on something for a while now. | 我研究一件事有一阵子了 |
[39:47] | Something that I didn’t want to tell anybody about, | 这件事我不想告诉任何人 |
[39:49] | because, frankly, I can’t trust the FBI, | 因为 说实话我不信任联邦调查局 |
[39:51] | and as much as I know Walter cares… | 我也知道沃尔特很在意这件事 |
[39:53] | He’s too protective. | 他有点太护犊了 |
[39:55] | I-I can’t trust his judgment. | 我无法相信他的判断 |
[39:57] | But I do trust yours. | 但我相信你的判断力 |
[40:00] | But I don’t want there to be any more secrets | 我也不想我们之间 |
[40:02] | between the two of us. | 再有任何的秘密 |
[40:05] | So full disclosure. | 所以我想告诉你一切 |
[40:12] | “Soul magnets”. | “灵魂磁铁” |
[40:14] | Oh, Walter, I thought we already talked about this. | 沃尔特 我觉得我们已经就此谈论过了 |
[40:16] | William is gone. You can’t bring him back. | 威廉已经辞世了 你没法让他复生的 |
[40:19] | Maybe I can. | 也许我能呢 |
[40:21] | Belly’s notes are incomplete, | 贝利的笔记是残缺不全的 |
[40:23] | but I think I was right about the trigger. | 但是我认为我对触发器的看法是对的 |
[40:26] | I think there is an instrument | 我认为有一种仪器 |
[40:28] | that can draw Belly’s consciousness | 能够把威廉的意识 |
[40:31] | out of its new vessel. | 从它的新肉身中拉出来 |
[40:35] | Walter, what are you doing? | 沃尔特 你在干什么 |
[40:37] | And I think… | 我觉得 |
[40:38] | Belly would have left it with someone he trusted. | 贝利肯定是把这仪器留给了他信任的人 |
[40:42] | No. You can’t be serious. | 你该不会是认真的吧 |
[40:46] | A person’s consciousness… | 一个人的意识 |
[40:49] | Their soul is energy. | 他们的灵魂是能量 |
[40:51] | And energy cannot be created or destroyed. | 能量是无法被创造或者毁灭的 |
[40:55] | No matter where Belly’s consciousness is, | 无论贝利的意识在哪里 |
[40:58] | the harmonic vibrations emanating from this bell | 由这个铃所产生的谐波振动 |
[41:00] | will draw it forth from whatever vessel he chose before– | 都会将他从已选择的肉身中拉回来 |
[41:04] | Walter, you’re being– | 沃尔特 你这是在 |
[41:14] | Belly? | 是贝利吗 |
[41:16] | No, Walter. It’s still me. | 不是 沃尔特 我还是我 |
[41:19] | Mm. Of course. | 当然 |
[41:22] | Well… | 好吧 |
[41:23] | What now? | 现在准备怎样 |
[41:25] | If I’m right… | 如果我是对的话 |
[41:26] | Wherever Belly is… | 无论贝利在哪里 |
[41:29] | He will find us. | 他都会找到我们的 |
[41:46] | It’s everything we know about the machine, | 这就是我们对那机器的所有认知 |
[41:48] | every schematic, every piece of data, | 每一份简图 每一项数据 |
[41:50] | every diagnostic. | 每一次诊断 |
[41:58] | Are these– | 这些是 |
[41:59] | Memory disks from dead shape-shifters. | 死去的变形人的记忆光盘 |
[42:01] | Well, how did you get them? | 你怎么弄到这些的 |
[42:12] | They’re still working. | 它们仍在运作 |
[42:14] | The information on them’s encrypted, though. | 虽然上面的信息都经过了加密 |
[42:17] | I thought maybe Astrid could figure it out, | 我认为阿斯特丽德能够破解它 |
[42:18] | but I didn’t want to bring her into this. | 可我不想让她卷进来 |
[42:23] | I’ve run it through every code-breaking program | 我已经试过所有我已知的 |
[42:25] | that I know, but so far I can’t break it. | 破译程序 但目前还是没法破译 |
[42:28] | That’s because the decoder key | 那是因为解码的关键 |
[42:31] | is in my office. | 在我的办公室 |
[42:34] | What? | 什么 |
[42:35] | At the FBI? | 在联调局吗 |
[42:38] | No. | 不 |
[42:39] | At Massive Dynamic. | 在巨力集团 |
[42:48] | Hello, Peter. | 你好 彼得 |
[42:50] | It’s nice to see you again. | 很高兴再次见到你 |