时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | In the dreams that you were having, | 你做的那些梦 |
[00:04] | the ones that I’m in, did you feel like you knew me? | 梦到我的那些 你是否感觉你认识我 |
[00:07] | You’re a stranger. What would I feel? | 你是个陌生人 我会有何感觉 |
[00:08] | Clearly, I’m in the wrong place, | 显然 我走错了地方 |
[00:10] | and all the people that I know and love are somewhere else. | 而所有我认识的 爱的人都在别处 |
[00:12] | Now I just gotta figure out how to get back home. | 现在我得想办法回家 |
[00:14] | In the meantime, | 在此期间 |
[00:14] | I can make it more comfortable while you’re here. | 我可以让你在这边生活的舒服点 |
[00:16] | It’s deja vu. | 真是似曾相识 |
[00:17] | I just wanted to check in with you. | 我只是想了解下你的情况 |
[00:19] | It can be kind of overwhelming. | 我知道这有点难以接受 |
[00:22] | – I’m not freaked out. – Good. | -我没被吓着 -那好啊 |
[00:24] | So what were these trials all about, anyway? | 这些实验究竟是做什么的 |
[00:26] | Walter and William Bell thought that children | 沃尔特和威廉·贝尔认为 |
[00:29] | had extrasensory capabilities. | 儿童具有一些未被发掘的超感官能力 |
[00:31] | And so they experimented on kids. | 这么说他们在孩子的身上做实验 |
[00:33] | Some of the children didn’t handle | 有些孩子对克特西芬的反应 |
[00:35] | the cortexiphan as well as you did. | 不像你那么好 |
[00:36] | Some had adverse reactions…emotionally. | 有些产生了不良反应 我指情感上的 |
[00:40] | You were always the strongest. | 你一直是最坚强的 |
[01:21] | Uh, I called in a prescription just a little while ago. | 刚才我打电话要开一些处方药 |
[01:24] | – Olivia Dunham? – Yes. | -是奥利维亚·德纳姆吗 -对 |
[01:27] | This is your last refill, so | 这是你最后一个疗程的药了 |
[01:29] | have your doctor call in a new prescription for next time. | 记得下次让你的医生再开一个新的处方 |
[01:35] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[01:36] | I was hoping I wouldn’t need these anymore. | 我还希望我不用再吃药了呢 |
[01:44] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[01:48] | – Have a good night. – Yeah. | -晚安 -好的 |
[02:25] | This is bizarre. | 真巧啊 |
[02:27] | Well, I just, uh– I was on my way home, | 我正要…正要回家 |
[02:29] | and I only live a few blocks from here. | 我就住在离这儿几个街区的地方 |
[02:31] | I didn’t know that. | 我还真不知道啊 |
[02:35] | So you’re just heading home now? | 那么你正要回家吗 |
[02:37] | Well, from a walk. I had a migraine, | 对 走回家 我有点偏头疼 |
[02:39] | and you know, fresh air helps. You? | 呼吸点新鲜空气能好些 你呢 |
[02:42] | Well, as far as 24-hour dining goes, | 作为一家24小时营业的餐馆 |
[02:44] | this place is better than most. | 这里还算不错了 |
[02:47] | In fact, they make a pretty good cup of coffee | 他们这的咖啡相当不错 |
[02:49] | if you wanna join me. | 你要不要和我喝一杯 |
[02:52] | You haven’t slept in how long? | 你有多长时间没睡觉了 |
[02:55] | Since I got here. | 自从我来这儿之后 |
[02:56] | That’s a long time. | 这么长时间了啊 |
[02:58] | It’s hard… adjusting to a new city. | 要适应新城市挺难的 |
[03:01] | Yeah, I can imagine. | 是 我能想象的出来 |
[03:06] | You remember a couple weeks ago you asked me if I was– | 你还记得几周前你问我是否被… |
[03:08] | Freaked out? | 吓着了 |
[03:14] | I used to believe just a few months ago | 就在几个月前 我一直以为 |
[03:16] | that, uh, I understood the world we lived in. | 我了解我们所生活的世界 |
[03:21] | I mean, there were basic truths that I thought were… | 有一些基本的真理我以为绝对… |
[03:26] | well…true. | 绝对不会错 |
[03:30] | I used to sleep like a baby. | 我以前睡觉十分香 像婴儿一样 |
[03:34] | Blissful ignorance. | 无知是福啊 |
[03:40] | You know, eventually it will just become your life. | 最终这些新东西会成为你生活的一部分 |
[03:45] | Is that what happened with you? | 你就是这样吗 |
[03:50] | Yeah. | 对 |
[03:53] | Uh, sort of. | 差不多 |
[04:11] | – Hey. – Hi, babe. | -喂 -喂 亲爱的 |
[04:12] | Are you close? | 你快到了吗 |
[04:13] | Yeah, sorry. I’m almost there. | 抱歉 我马上就到 |
[04:15] | I took the shortcut behind the theater. | 我抄了剧院后面的那条近路 |
[04:17] | All right. You okay? | 好吧 你没事吧 |
[04:18] | Ugh, no. | 有点事 |
[04:20] | I feel like I’m being followed. | 我感觉好像有人跟踪我 |
[04:21] | – What? By who? – I don’t know! | -什么 谁在跟踪你 -我不知道 |
[04:23] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[04:24] | I’m sure it’s just my imagination. | 我相信是我胡思乱想的 |
[04:26] | Where are you? I’m calling the police. | 你在哪 我还是报警吧 |
[04:27] | No, Meg, it’s fine! I’m two blocks away from Willow. | 梅格 没事 我离柳树街只有两个街区了 |
[04:31] | Hello? | 还在吗 |
[05:00] | – Meg? – Cops are on their way. | -梅格 -警察马上就到了 |
[05:02] | No, it’s okay. | 不用了 没事 |
[05:04] | It’s okay. I’m here. | 没事了 我到了 |
[05:08] | I’m ho– | 我到… |
[05:21] | This is Grant. | 我是格兰特 |
[05:21] | I need an ambulance at 1625 Willow. | 我需要一辆救护车到柳树街1625号 |
[05:26] | 10-4. Copy location. | 确认 收到地址 |
[05:28] | Dear God, what happened to this guy? | 天啊 这家伙怎么了 |
[05:30] | Is he alive? | 他还活着吗 |
[05:32] | – What the hell was that? – What? | -见鬼 那是什么 -什么 |
[05:37] | What are you shooting at? | 你在朝谁开枪啊 |
[05:38] | – I don’t know. – Jack! | -我不知道 -杰克 |
[05:40] | Freeze! Ma’am! | 别动 女士 |
[05:42] | Ma’am, stay back | 女士 请退后 |
[05:44] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[05:45] | – He’s my husband! – Ma’am stay back! | -他是我丈夫 -女士请退后 |
[05:48] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[06:14] | You got to love this assignment, right Tim? | 你很喜欢这任务吧 对吗 提姆 |
[06:16] | I mean, where else can you find baked goods, | 只有这里烧烤食品 |
[06:17] | car parts, and video games all under the same roof? | 汽车零件 还有电脑游戏一应俱全 |
[06:20] | Yes, sir. | 对 先生 |
[06:22] | Sir? I’m moving up in the world. | 先生 我的地位有所提升啊 |
[06:25] | Did Broyles tell you to call me that? | 是布洛伊让你这么叫我的吗 |
[06:27] | Keep that level of formality. | 保持这种相当正式的关系 |
[06:28] | That way, you don’t get attached to your prisoner. | 这样 你不会和你看守的囚犯产生交情 |
[06:31] | You’re not my prisoner. | 你不是我看守的囚犯 |
[06:33] | So what, then you’re my bodyguard? | 那么 你是我的保镖吗 |
[06:35] | Maybe just imagine I’m a friend. | 你可以把我当成一个朋友 |
[06:38] | Yeah, ’cause every 32-year-old man | 对 因为每个32岁的男人 |
[06:40] | needs a friend to chaperone him while he’s underwear shopping. | 都需要一个朋友陪着买内裤 |
[06:43] | You know what, that reminds me, uh– | 这倒让我想起来 |
[06:45] | Agent Broyles told me to tell you | 布洛伊探员让我告诉你 |
[06:46] | that he has authorized you a $200 week allowance. | 他会每周付给你二百块的津贴 |
[06:49] | $200? Big spender. | 二百块 真阔绰 |
[06:53] | The only other thing I need is safety glasses. | 我还需要一副太阳镜 |
[06:55] | – You see ’em? – Nope. | -你看见哪有了吗 -没有 |
[06:58] | Here we go. | 找到了 |
[07:10] | Here, let me give you a hand. | 来 我来帮你一把 |
[07:12] | I’ll get it. | 我来吧 |
[07:17] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:21] | – What was that about? – Nothing. | -刚那是怎么回事 -没事啊 |
[07:23] | Just figured I’d help. | 我想帮个忙而已 |
[07:24] | You really think I’d hurt a kid? | 你真的以为我会去伤害一个孩子吗 |
[07:26] | I’ve been instructed to limit your interaction with civilians. | 我受命限制你和普通平民打交道 |
[07:29] | It’s not personal. | 这不是针对你个人的 |
[07:33] | You know, I’ve been investigating fringe events for three years. | 我参与调查潜科学事件已经三年了 |
[07:34] | I never thought I’d become one. | 我从没想过我也会成为其中之一 |
[07:38] | Like I said, it’s not personal. | 就像我说的 这不是针对你的 |
[07:50] | Victim’s name is Jack Zoephel. | 死者叫杰克·祖菲尔 |
[07:52] | At approximately 3:30 A.M., | 大概凌晨三点半 |
[07:53] | his wife placed a call to 911. | 他妻子报警 |
[07:55] | He believed he was being followed home. | 他认为有人跟踪他到家 |
[07:57] | His wife was on the phone with Jack when he was attacked. | 杰克被攻击时他妻子正在和他通话 |
[08:00] | The police arrived less than two minutes | 警察接到报警后 |
[08:01] | after the call was placed. | 不到两分钟就赶到现场 |
[08:03] | When they got here, he was already dead. | 但他们赶到时 他已经死了 |
[08:10] | I’m assuming he didn’t look like this | 我想他昨晚离开前 |
[08:11] | before he left for the night? | 还不是这幅模样吧 |
[08:13] | No. | 不是 |
[08:14] | Walter’s gonna love this. | 沃尔特肯定会十分喜欢这案子 |
[08:16] | What’s with all the broken glass? | 这些碎玻璃是怎么回事 |
[08:18] | That uniformed officer | 那警察以为 |
[08:19] | believed he was shooting the perpetrator. | 他在向行凶者射击 |
[08:21] | So he can identify the guy? | 就是说他能认出凶手吗 |
[08:23] | Not exactly. | 不完全是 |
[08:25] | So you shot at nothing. | 就是说你放了空枪 |
[08:27] | I was just spooked, is all. | 我被吓到了 仅此而已 |
[08:29] | You unloaded your entire clip. | 你弹夹里的子弹可是都用光了 |
[08:31] | I don’t know what to tell you. I overreacted. | 我没什么好说的 我反应过度了 |
[08:35] | I’m willing to bet that you don’t want to risk | 我想你不告诉我们 |
[08:36] | telling us what happened | 事情真相 |
[08:37] | because you’re concerned about your reputation. | 是因为你太在意自己的面子 |
[08:40] | You don’t need to be. | 你没必要这样 |
[08:41] | Whatever you saw, however bizarre it is, | 不管你看到了什么 不管有多奇怪 |
[08:45] | we need to know what it was. | 我们都得知道真相 |
[08:51] | I don’t even know how I’m gonna begin | 我都不知道我要怎样 |
[08:52] | to file a report for this case. | 写这件案子的报告 |
[08:53] | Well, we’ll take care of that | 这事你可以交给我们 |
[08:54] | if you just tell us what you saw. | 只要你告诉我们你看到了什么 |
[08:56] | I didn’t see anything, exactly. | 事实上我什么都没看见 |
[09:00] | But I–I felt something. | 但我感觉到了 |
[09:02] | Like what? | 比如 |
[09:04] | A ghost? | 鬼魂 |
[09:04] | You said ghost, not me. | 鬼魂可是你说的 我可没说 |
[09:12] | His neck is broken. | 他的脖子断了 |
[09:14] | Could have happened post-mortem. | 可能是在他死后发生的 |
[09:15] | Cause of death could be due to rapid . | 死因可能是过快… |
[09:19] | Walter, I can’t understand you, wha– | 沃尔特 我听不懂你的话 |
[09:21] | Are you eating? | 你是在吃东西吗 |
[09:22] | Onion rings from Sully’s. | 苏记洋葱圈 |
[09:24] | Double-dipped in beer batter. | 用啤酒炝了两遍 |
[09:26] | Fantastic. | 很好吃 |
[09:28] | He could have died from a rapid spike | 他可能是因为恐惧 |
[09:30] | of adrenaline associated with fear. | 导致肾上腺素迅速增加致死 |
[09:33] | Could be why he’s white as a sheet. | 这可能就是他面色这么惨白的原因 |
[09:35] | What are you saying– that he was scared to death? | 你说什么 他是被吓死的 |
[09:38] | Walter, that’s just an old wives tale. | 沃尔特 别开这种老掉牙的玩笑了 |
[09:40] | Where’s your imagination? | 你的想象力呢 |
[09:42] | You must have been a very boring child. | 你小时候肯定很没意思 |
[09:44] | I’m ignoring that. | 这句话我当没听到 |
[10:04] | Did Walter have any theories? | 沃尔特有什么理论吗 |
[10:06] | Uh, a few. | 有一些 |
[10:08] | But until he runs some tests, | 但他得先进行试验 |
[10:08] | he’s not gonna know anything for sure. | 才能确定下来 |
[10:14] | Can I ask you something? | 我能问你些事吗 |
[10:16] | All the things that we see… | 我们看到的所有事情 |
[10:18] | like this… | 比如这件事 |
[10:20] | does it ever get to you? | 对你有过什么影响吗 |
[10:23] | Yes. | 有啊 |
[10:24] | Every day. | 每天都这样 |
[10:26] | If I wasn’t seeing the agency shrink, | 如果我不去看联调局的心理医生 |
[10:28] | my head would have exploded a long time ago. | 我的脑袋早该爆炸了 |
[10:31] | It’s not like I can talk to family or friends. | 这些事又不能跟家人和朋友讲 |
[10:36] | Well, who do you talk to? | 你倾诉的对象是谁 |
[10:38] | No one. | 没人 |
[10:40] | I’m starting to think that that’s weird. | 我开始觉得那样很奇怪 |
[10:43] | That’s just not normal, is it? | 就是不太正常 对吧 |
[10:45] | We can rule out ghosts. | 我们可以排除鬼魂作案了 |
[10:47] | What makes you say that? | 何出此言 |
[10:49] | Ghosts don’t bleed. | 鬼魂可不会流血 |
[12:36] | Hi. How’s the morning treating you? | 今早过得好吗 |
[12:38] | Pretty good, and yourself? | 挺好的 你呢 |
[12:39] | Not too bad. | 还不赖 |
[12:41] | Glad the hot weather’s starting to turn. | 很高兴天气开始转凉了 |
[12:42] | Me too. Fall’s my favorite. | 我也是 我最喜欢秋天了 |
[12:44] | I love how the leaves change colors. | 我喜欢树叶变色的样子 |
[12:51] | After you. | 女士优先 |
[12:55] | So, do you have big plans for the weekend? | 你这个周末有什么计划吗 |
[13:13] | There have been three bodies similar to this one | 过去的两周里 在那附近发现了 |
[13:16] | found in the surrounding area over the past two weeks. | 三具和这类似的尸体 |
[13:19] | And why is this the first we’re hearing of it? | 为什么我们现在才第一次听说 |
[13:21] | Before they ran the medical records, | 警察调查病历之前 |
[13:23] | the police just assumed that all the victims | 就以为死者 |
[13:24] | were suffering from albinism. | 都是白化病患者 |
[13:27] | It’s more common than people think. | 白化病比人们想的常见多了 |
[13:29] | Yes. Any luck? | 没错 你有线索吗 |
[13:32] | Well, so far, I’ve checked law enforcement databases, | 目前为止 我查过执法数据 |
[13:34] | including INTERPOL, | 包括国际刑警组织 |
[13:35] | But it’s possible that this person’s DNA | 但可能这个凶手的DNA |
[13:37] | is not in any criminal database. | 不存在于任何刑事数据库中 |
[13:39] | What about hospitals? | 医院呢 |
[13:40] | That’s my next move. | 我正准备调查 |
[13:41] | We call them albinos, | 我们称之为白化病 |
[13:43] | but the Kishwahili tribe from Tanzania called them “Zeru.” | 但坦桑尼亚的琪斯瓦希里部落称之为”泽鲁” |
[13:48] | Which is also the word for “Ghosts.” | 意为”鬼魂” |
[13:51] | Witch doctors from there | 那里的巫医 |
[13:53] | sometimes used body parts from albinos | 有时用白化病人身体的某部分 |
[13:56] | in potions for good luck or fortune. | 制作幸运药水 或者财富药水 |
[13:59] | – That’s… – Grisly? | -这很 -恐怖 |
[14:01] | Yeah, I’d say that. | 对 的确如此 |
[14:04] | You found something? | 你发现了什么吗 |
[14:06] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[14:07] | There’s a mucous-like substance on the body, a residue. | 尸体上有个残留物 像黏液一样 |
[14:11] | From something in particular? | 是来自什么东西吗 |
[14:15] | They’re chromatophore cells | 它们都是色素细胞 |
[14:17] | You find them in octopi, chameleons. | 你可以在章鱼和变色龙体内找到 |
[14:19] | Cells that have the ability to translocate pigment in the body. | 这种细胞能够改变色素在身体里的位置 |
[14:24] | It’s what certain creatures use | 这是某些生物 |
[14:25] | to blend into their backgrounds. | 用来融入它所处的环境的 |
[14:28] | I just got a positive I.D. on the blood sample. | 我刚根据血样查到了凶手身份 |
[14:30] | Do we have a name? | 有名字吗 |
[14:32] | Uh-huh. Baby boy Bryant. | 有 男婴布莱恩 |
[14:34] | According to this, the blood sample | 据这个讲 我们在犯罪现场 |
[14:35] | we found at the crime scene belonged to a baby | 发现的血样属于一个在1989年7月26号 |
[14:37] | born on July 26, 1989, | 出生于纽约的 |
[14:39] | at Parkview hospital in New York. | 帕克威尔医院的婴儿 |
[14:42] | And he died four days later–July 30, 1989. | 他在四天后 也就是1989年7月30日死去 |
[14:46] | Well, that’s quite a quandary. | 太尴尬了 |
[14:48] | Perhaps we’re looking for a ghost after all. | 可能我们到底还是在找一个鬼魂 |
[14:57] | They started automating their records 20 years ago. | 他们在20年前就开始让记录自动化 |
[14:59] | Here it is. | 在这呢 |
[15:01] | “Baby boy Bryant. | “男婴布莱恩 |
[15:02] | Born 26 July, 1989.” | 生于1989年7月26日” |
[15:05] | Gosh, they didn’t even give him a proper name. | 老天 他们都没给他取个像样的名字 |
[15:07] | Infant born with an unclassified genetic variant. | 婴儿出生时有不明基因变异 |
[15:10] | Over ten specialists examined him. | 超过十位专家对他进行过检查 |
[15:12] | No one could diagnose him. | 没人能确诊 |
[15:14] | No medical precedent found. | 无任何医学先例 |
[15:17] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[15:18] | Yeah, I just started to get another migraine. | 没事 只是又开始偏头痛了 |
[15:22] | I can do it. | 我自己可以做到的 |
[15:23] | I know you can, | 我知道你可以 |
[15:24] | but you don’t need to. | 但你并没有必要 |
[15:27] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[15:28] | I’ll get you some water. | 我给你倒点水 |
[15:30] | So this baby was a mystery. | 这么说这个婴儿是个谜 |
[15:32] | Says he died from complications | 这上面说他于1989年7月30日 |
[15:34] | of his genetic abnormality | 死于自己基因突变 |
[15:35] | on the 30th of july, 1989. | 带来的一系列并发症 |
[15:38] | Which we already knew. | 这些我们都知道 |
[15:41] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[15:43] | Okay, Dr. Blake West and Teresa Jaffee, RN. | 布雷克·韦斯特医生和特蕾莎·加菲护士 |
[15:48] | See, I wonder if either of them Are still working here. | 不知他们两人是否还在这里工作 |
[15:52] | Ms. Jaffee, | 加菲女士 |
[15:53] | Is this your signature on the death certificate? | 这张死亡证明上是你的签名吗 |
[15:55] | Yes. | 是的 |
[15:56] | Can you tell us what you remember | 能告诉我们 关于这个男婴布莱恩 |
[15:58] | about baby boy Bryant? | 你还记得什么吗 |
[16:00] | I was in the delivery room when he was born. | 他出生时我就在产房 |
[16:03] | He was so… pale. | 他当时很 苍白 |
[16:07] | When Dr. West held him up, | 韦斯特医生把他举起来时 |
[16:08] | the lights in the O.R. burned his skin. | 手术室的光线灼伤了他的皮肤 |
[16:11] | We had to put him in a special ward | 我们不得不把他放在 |
[16:14] | with no windows and no lights. | 没有窗户和光线的特殊病房 |
[16:17] | So when Dr. West told me that the baby had died, | 所以韦斯特医生告诉我那孩子去世时 |
[16:20] | I was relieved that he wasn’t suffering anymore. | 我很庆幸 他不用再继续受煎熬了 |
[16:29] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[16:30] | I’ve never told anyone this. | 我从未对人说起过 |
[16:33] | As they carried him out… | 他们把孩子送出来时 |
[16:37] | I thought I heard him cry. | 我好像听到了孩子的哭声 |
[16:39] | It was faint. | 声音很微弱 |
[16:40] | But I thought I heard him. | 但我觉得我听到了 |
[16:44] | I assumed I had imagined it. | 我以为是我想象出来的 |
[16:48] | Do you remember where he was taken to? | 你还记得孩子被送到哪里去了吗 |
[16:50] | It was a private insurance company. | 是一家私人保险公司 |
[16:53] | Um, something like… | 好像叫… |
[16:56] | Cilas or… | “赛拉斯” |
[16:57] | Cyrpo, uh… | 还是”赛普”什么的 |
[16:59] | Cyprox? | “赛普洛克斯” |
[17:01] | Yes. That’s it. | 对 就是这个 |
[17:03] | Cyprox, Incorporated. | 赛普洛克斯公司 |
[17:06] | I was told they’d be handling the autopsy. | 他们说由这家公司负责尸体解剖 |
[17:09] | Thank you so much for your help. | 非常感谢你的帮助 |
[17:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:16] | How’d you know Cyprox? | 你怎么知道赛普洛克斯公司的 |
[17:18] | Because they paid my mother’s medical bills | 因为我母亲患癌症期间 |
[17:19] | while she was dying of cancer. | 是这家公司支付的医疗费 |
[17:21] | And Cyprox was a subsidiary | 赛普洛克斯隶属于一家 |
[17:23] | of a larger company called Kelvin Genetics. | 更大的公司 凯文基因研究所 |
[17:25] | Why do I have a bad feeling about this? | 为什么我有种不好的预感 |
[17:26] | Because Kelvin Genetics became Massive Dynamic. | 因为凯文基因研究所后来更名为巨力集团 |
[17:30] | “Cyprox, Inc.” | 赛普洛克斯公司 |
[17:33] | It’s been years since I heard that name. | 很久没听过这个名字了 |
[17:35] | We have reason to believe that Cyprox, Inc. | 我们有理由认为 赛普洛克斯公司 |
[17:37] | abducted an infant from a hospital 22 years ago. | 22年前从医院绑架了一名婴儿 |
[17:39] | I’m afraid your suspicions are true. | 恐怕你们的怀疑是对的 |
[17:43] | What can you tell us about him? | 你都了解些什么 |
[17:44] | The boy had an unidentified genetic abnormality. | 那个男孩患有一种未知的基因异常 |
[17:47] | He would have died within a matter of days. | 就当时的情况 他活不了几天 |
[17:49] | But this same genetic deformity | 但正是这种基因异常 |
[17:51] | made him suitable for some… | 使他很适合作为 |
[17:53] | genetic experimentation. | 基因实验的对象 |
[17:57] | Walter discovered specific animal cells | 沃尔特在尸体上找到了 |
[18:00] | on the body that we found. | 某种动物细胞 |
[18:01] | Chromatophores. | 色素细胞 |
[18:02] | The nature of the boy’s cellular abnormality | 他的细胞异常的本质 |
[18:06] | allowed those cells to be implanted into his system, | 使色素细胞得以在他体内衍生 |
[18:09] | making him able to blend into his surroundings. | 所以他能够与周围的环境浑然一体 |
[18:11] | Making him a perfect spy or soldier. | 所以他就成了完美的间谍或士兵 |
[18:14] | Well, there were military applications, yes. | 没错 是有军事方面的用途 |
[18:17] | Unexpectedly, the experiment also allowed this child to survive. | 出乎意料的是 这项实验也使他活了下来 |
[18:20] | Something about the chromatophores | 色素细胞的某些特性 |
[18:22] | offset his very fragile condition. | 补偿了他极虚弱的体质 |
[18:25] | And you knew about this? | 你一直都知道这件事 |
[18:28] | No. | 不 |
[18:29] | This was a satellite research facility, one of dozens. | 这家公司只是众多子研究院之一 |
[18:32] | Neither Dr. Bell nor I had any specific knowledge | 贝尔博士和我都不知道 |
[18:35] | of what was going on. | 具体是怎么回事 |
[18:36] | Now, I’m not trying to justify what was done. | 我不是在为既定的事实辩护 |
[18:38] | I’m just saying that this child would have died | 我是想说 如果没有这项实验 |
[18:41] | had he not been part of that program. | 这个孩子将会死去 |
[18:42] | Maybe that would have been better. | 也许死了会更好 |
[18:49] | I think I’ll send the boy’s files over to Walter’s lab, | 我会把男孩的档案送到沃尔特的实验室 |
[18:52] | maybe there’s something in them that can help. | 也许能找到有用的信息 |
[18:55] | If you didn’t know about him, | 如果你之前不知道这个男孩的事 |
[18:57] | how are you so familiar with all this? | 为什么现在对这一切都了如指掌 |
[18:59] | There was a fire in the lab ten years ago. | 十年前 实验室有一场火灾 |
[19:01] | And we assumed that all the subjects | 我们以为 所有的实验对象 |
[19:03] | had died in that fire. | 都在火灾中丧生了 |
[19:05] | That was the first time that William and I ever learned of Eugene. | 那时我和威廉才知道尤金这个人 |
[19:10] | Eugene? | 尤金 |
[19:10] | Well, that’s what the researchers called him. | 至少研究人员这么称呼他 |
[19:12] | “U-gene.” | 不明基因 |
[19:13] | Short for “unknown genetic disorder.” | “不明基因异常”的缩写 |
[19:16] | His entire life, he didn’t have a proper name. | 他整个人生 都没有个像样的名字 |
[19:21] | We assumed that he’d died. | 我们以为他死了 |
[19:24] | And, as you can imagine, it was impossible to prove. | 你们也知道 这根本无从查证 |
[19:27] | So… | 所以 |
[19:29] | Now it seems as if we were wrong. | 现在看来 是我们错了 |
[20:39] | Ziggy? | 吉吉 |
[20:45] | Ziggy? | 吉吉 |
[20:48] | Here, kitty, kitty. | 到这来 小猫咪 |
[20:54] | Ziggy? | 吉吉 |
[20:59] | Where are you? | 你跑哪儿去了 |
[21:53] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[21:56] | Sorry it took Broyles so long to sign off on this stuff. | 抱歉布洛伊这么久才同意把这些拿给你 |
[22:00] | I was starting to get worried. | 我都有点担心了 |
[22:01] | For all your help the other day, | 那天你全力相助 |
[22:02] | I’m surprised he didn’t give you a badge. | 我很惊讶他竟然没给你一个徽章 |
[22:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:09] | That’s my job. | 职责所在 |
[22:11] | No, no, I mean, | 不 我是说 |
[22:12] | thank you for treating me like a human being. | 谢谢你还把我当人类对待 |
[22:14] | I haven’t been getting that a lot lately. | 最近可没几个人这么对我 |
[22:15] | I appreciate it. | 非常感谢 |
[22:17] | So you really think it’ll get you back | 你确定它能把你送回到 |
[22:18] | to where you came from? | 你原来的地方吗 |
[22:19] | The machine was powerful enough to snap me out of my timeline. | 这机器能把我从我的时间线弄到这里 |
[22:22] | Stands to reason that it’s powerful enough to snap me back in. | 再把我送回去也不无可能啊 |
[22:25] | I suppose that makes sense. | 是说得通 |
[22:26] | I hope so. | 但愿如此 |
[22:28] | My best chance of getting back home. | 我回家的最好机会 |
[22:29] | Alt universes, different timelines. | 平行世界 平行时间 |
[22:32] | Olivia says that, eventually, | 奥利维亚说 |
[22:33] | all of this is going to seem run of the mill, | 这些最终都会显得很正常 |
[22:35] | which, frankly, | 老实说 |
[22:37] | I’m having a hard time believing. | 我可不太相信 |
[22:40] | It’s insane how none of this phases her. | 这些对她毫无影响真难以置信 |
[22:43] | She’s made quite an impression on you, huh? | 她给你很大触动吧 |
[22:46] | I’ve never met anyone like her before. | 我从没遇见过像她这样的人 |
[22:51] | Yeah, I know what you mean. | 是啊 我懂的 |
[22:55] | You were together, weren’t you? | 你们以前是一对 是吗 |
[22:57] | You and Olivia, | 你和奥利维亚 |
[22:59] | back where you came from. | 在你的世界里 |
[23:02] | Yeah, we are. | 对 没错 |
[23:06] | Uh, I’m–I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[23:07] | – I didn’t mean to– – No, no, no. | -我不是有意… -没事 |
[23:09] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[23:10] | The Olivia you’re talking about… | 你所说的奥利维亚 |
[23:12] | That’s not my Olivia. | 她不是我的奥利维亚 |
[23:20] | This is Agent Lee. | 我是李探员 |
[23:23] | I’ll be right there. | 马上到 |
[23:26] | I need to go. | 我得走了 |
[23:27] | Walter has something to show us. | 沃尔特有新发现 |
[23:28] | No problem. See you later. | 没问题 待会见 |
[23:38] | Oh, good, you’re here. I want to show you something. | 很好 你来了 我要给你看样东西 |
[23:40] | Is that an octopus? | 那是条章鱼吗 |
[23:42] | Charming, isn’t she? | 很迷人 不是吗 |
[23:46] | Brilliant, creative creatures. | 聪慧且富有创造力的生物 |
[23:48] | You know, they actually do build gardens. | 它们真的会为自己建造小花园 |
[23:51] | And colored rocks and plants and shells, | 它们会给岩石 植物或是贝壳 |
[23:54] | and even garbage. | 甚至是垃圾着色 |
[23:55] | They arrange them around their caves. | 布置在他们居住的洞穴周围 |
[23:57] | And they’re like chameleons. | 和变色龙极为相似 |
[23:59] | Hey, Walter, why did we just get a bill for $818… | 沃尔特 我们怎么刚收到一张818美元的账单 |
[24:04] | You know I’m gonna be the one to take the blame for this. | 你知道背黑锅的可是我啊 |
[24:07] | Tell agent Broyles that… | 就跟布探员说… |
[24:09] | science has no price tag! | 科学怎可以用金钱衡量 |
[24:11] | I’m sure he’ll be very pleased to hear that. | 我相信他听了一定会很欣慰 |
[24:15] | Nina sent over some files for you. | 尼娜给你寄过来一些文件 |
[24:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:18] | Eugene. Fascinating story. | 尤金 多么有趣的故事 |
[24:20] | Walter, do you think that Eugene | 沃尔特 你是否认为尤金 |
[24:22] | is trying to make himself visible? | 在试图让自己显形 |
[24:25] | That he’s killing people in order to steal their pigment? | 他杀人是为了获取他们的色素 |
[24:29] | Is that even possible? | 这有可能做到吗 |
[24:31] | It’s possible, of course. | 这当然是可能的 |
[24:34] | Leprechauns are possible. | 爱尔兰小矮妖是可能存在的 |
[24:37] | That would explain the mucous on the victim’s body. | 那样就可以解释尸体身上的粘液了 |
[24:41] | I didn’t understand what it was, | 我之前不清楚那是什么 |
[24:43] | but it must be acting as some kind of conductor. | 但它一定是起到某种导体的作用 |
[24:46] | And that’s how Eugene’s chromatophores | 尤金的色素细胞就是这样 |
[24:49] | are absorbing the victim’s pigment. | 吸收死者的色素 |
[24:53] | To overcome what’s been done to him | 要逆转他之前的实验的后果 |
[24:56] | would require a considerable amount of pigment. | 需要数量可观的色素 |
[25:00] | Walter, you’re saying that if I’m right– | 沃尔特 你是说若我的猜想正确 |
[25:01] | Yes. | 是的 |
[25:03] | I’m afraid you’ll be finding a lot more victims. | 恐怕还会发现更多受害者 |
[25:39] | Everyone, come quickly! | 各位 快一点过来 |
[25:44] | I have two pieces of news. | 我有两条消息 |
[25:46] | First, he’s dying. | 第一 他濒临死亡 |
[25:48] | Who’s dying, Walter? | 谁快要死了 沃尔特 |
[25:50] | Our suspect. | 我们的嫌疑人 |
[25:52] | The chameleon man. | 变色龙人 |
[25:56] | I’ve spent the last few hours | 我花了这几个小时 |
[25:58] | recreating what we believe | 再造了我们所认为 |
[25:59] | our young man is doing to himself, and, | 这个年轻人正对自己做的事 而且 |
[26:01] | assuming you’re right, Olivia, | 假设你的猜想正确 奥利维亚 |
[26:03] | and he’s trying to re-pigmentize himself, then… | 他试图给自己上色素 那么… |
[26:07] | Is that a word, “Re-pigmentize”? | 有这个词吗 “上色素” |
[26:10] | Well, go on, Walter. | 继续讲解 沃尔特 |
[26:11] | What is he trying to do to himself? | 他打算对自己做什么 |
[26:12] | Well, the condition he was born with was killing him. | 他出生时的身体状况对他是致命的 |
[26:16] | If he is now attempting to reverse what was done to him, | 如果他现在试图逆转当年的实验结果 |
[26:18] | to make himself normal… | 使自身变得正常… |
[26:21] | or what was normal to him… | 或是他自以为的正常… |
[26:22] | Then he is, in fact, committing suicide. | 那样的话 他就是在自杀 |
[26:25] | So you’re saying he’s poisoning himself? | 所以你是说 他在给自己下毒 |
[26:28] | In a sense, yes. | 某种意义上来说 是的 |
[26:29] | His body’s reverting to the deadly condition | 他的身体正向他降生于世时 |
[26:31] | that he came into the world with. | 那种致命的身体状况逆转 |
[26:35] | Although… | 然而… |
[26:36] | he may not be aware of it. | 或许他自己并未意识到 |
[26:38] | Well, how long until he dies? | 离他死亡还有多久 |
[26:40] | Oh, don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[26:41] | John here will be fine. | 小约翰没事的 |
[26:43] | I don’t think Olivia meant the mouse. | 我觉得奥利维亚说的不是老鼠 |
[26:46] | The human? | 那个人吗 |
[26:48] | Well, I can’t say. | 没法说 |
[26:50] | I suppose it depends on how successful he is. | 我想要取决于他的行动有多成功 |
[26:55] | Okay, well, that doesn’t change anything. | 即使如此 计划照旧 |
[26:57] | We still have to find him. | 我们仍需找到他 |
[26:59] | Well, how do we find something we can’t see? | 隐形的东西要怎么找啊 |
[27:01] | That was the second thing I had to tell you. | 这就是我要告诉你们的第二条消息 |
[27:10] | Ultraviolet light. | 紫外线灯光 |
[27:12] | Come on, Yoko, where are you? | 快出来 洋子 跑哪去了 |
[27:22] | She’s been there the whole time? | 它刚刚一直都在那里吗 |
[27:24] | That was Broyles. | 刚才是布洛伊的电话 |
[27:25] | They found another body. | 他们又发现一具尸体 |
[27:31] | I was just starting my shift when I saw the body. | 发现尸体时我的轮班刚刚开始 |
[27:33] | I didn’t know what it was at first, all pale and white. | 一开始不知道那是什么 白得吓人 |
[27:36] | It took me a while to see it was Mr. Ryerson. | 盯了好一会才看出来是瑞尔森先生 |
[27:39] | Are the surveillance cameras functional? | 监控录像运转正常吗 |
[27:41] | Yeah, just installed a few weeks ago. | 是的 几周前才装上的 |
[27:43] | There’s been some break-ins recently. | 最近发生几起盗窃案 |
[27:45] | And you say that nobody left the building? | 你是说没看到任何人离开大楼 |
[27:47] | There’s an emergency alarm on the back door, | 后门有警报装置 |
[27:49] | and you were at the front door the whole time? | 你至始至终都在前门 |
[27:51] | You never walked away, not even to go to the bathroom? | 一直没有离开 甚至连卫生间也没去吗 |
[27:53] | No, and I watched the security footage again, | 没有 而且我又看了遍监控录像 |
[27:55] | just to make certain. | 以确保没有疏漏 |
[27:56] | This is going to sound odd. | 我知道这听起来会很怪异 |
[27:58] | Even though you didn’t see anyone, | 尽管肉眼没有看到任何人 |
[28:01] | did any of the exterior doors open on their own? | 有没有哪扇外门自动开过 |
[28:05] | What are you looking for? | 你们到底在找什么东西 |
[28:08] | Lieutenant Broyles, the dog has got the scent! | 布洛伊中尉 警犬闻到气味 |
[28:11] | Where does that door lead? | 那扇门通向哪里 |
[28:12] | To the upper levels! | 楼上 |
[28:13] | Are there any building exits on the floors? | 楼上有没有大楼出口 |
[28:14] | – No! – Sir, he could still be up there. | -没有 -长官 他可能仍在楼上 |
[28:17] | Lock this place down. | 封锁大楼 |
[28:18] | I need every available unit to the Elmwood Apartments. | 所有小队速到爱姆伍德公寓 |
[28:32] | Lieutenant Broyles… | 布洛伊中尉… |
[28:33] | Last floor’s evacuating. | 正在疏散最后一层 |
[28:35] | Have they been instructed to leave their doors open? | 是否通知他们将门打开 |
[28:37] | Okay, shut it down. | 好的 关闭电源 |
[28:38] | Everything but the elevators. | 除电梯外停止供电 |
[28:40] | Shut down as planned. Over. | 按计划进行断电 完毕 |
[28:41] | Code four. | 一切正常 |
[28:48] | My men are ready. | 我们的人准备好了 |
[28:49] | Okay. | 好的 |
[28:50] | You take your team down | 你带着你的小队下去 |
[28:51] | and clear the parking garage | 清查停车场 |
[28:53] | and the basement. | 以及地下室 |
[28:54] | I’m gonna take one dog team | 我需要一队警犬 |
[28:55] | up to the highest floor, work our way down. | 从顶层逐下排查 |
[28:57] | You start here. We’ll meet in the middle. | 你从这开始 我们在中间汇合 |
[28:58] | Okay. You guys come with me. | 好的 你们跟我走 |
[29:00] | We’ll take the north stairwell. | 我们从北部楼梯上去 |
[29:57] | This is taking too long. | 这样太耗时了 |
[29:58] | Let’s split up. | 我们分头行动 |
[30:00] | Go. I’ll take this floor. | 去吧 我负责这层楼 |
[30:21] | We’ve got a scent. | 警犬闻到气味 |
[31:14] | Dispatch, this is team 3. | 指挥中心 三队有情况 |
[31:16] | False lead. It’s just a shirt. | 信息有误 只是件T恤 |
[31:20] | Olivia, can you read me? | 奥利维亚 听到了吗 |
[31:22] | Olivia? Come in! | 奥利维亚 快回答我 |
[31:35] | Help me, please. | 求求你 帮帮我 |
[31:36] | You understand right now | 此时此刻 你明白 |
[31:39] | how important it is to be seen. | 能被他人看见是多么重要 |
[31:43] | Your life depends on it. | 生命依托于此 |
[31:45] | Me seeing you right now. | 我看见你 才能救你 |
[31:52] | Okay, just wait. | 慢着 |
[31:54] | Listen, you’re dying. | 听着 你快没命了 |
[31:56] | Whatever it is that you’re doing to yourself, | 不管你对自己做了什么 |
[31:58] | it’s killing you. | 对你是致命的 |
[31:59] | Just–please let us– let us try and heal you. | 请让我们来试试能不能治好你 |
[32:04] | I don’t think you’re here to help me heal. | 我可不觉得你是来治好我的 |
[32:08] | Not after what I’ve done. | 特别是在我干了那些事之后 |
[32:11] | If you’re here to help me, | 如果你是来帮我的 |
[32:12] | it’s because I have value to the military, | 那也是因为我对军队有利用价值 |
[32:15] | and they don’t want the long-lost experiment 69545 | 他们是不希望失踪已久的69545实验对象 |
[32:19] | to self-destruct! | 自我毁灭 |
[32:21] | Not when they found him again. | 现在又找到他 哪能轻易放手 |
[32:22] | We have nothing to do with the military. | 我们和军队没有关系 |
[32:24] | I am just here to stop the killing. | 我只是来阻止你杀人的 |
[32:33] | All my life… | 我的一生 |
[32:35] | I’ve been watching them live theirs. | 都在观察着人们如何生活 |
[32:41] | Watching them… | 观察着他们 |
[32:43] | Fall in love. | 如何相爱 |
[32:46] | To be looked upon by the right person… | 与命中注定的人相对而视 |
[32:50] | To connect… | 与人心有灵犀 |
[32:52] | And to see in their eyes | 感受对方眼中的 |
[32:55] | kindness. | 亲切 |
[33:01] | Happiness. | 幸福 |
[33:04] | And… | 还有 |
[33:06] | recognition. | 得到认可 |
[33:10] | That’s when you exist. | 这才是人活着的证明 |
[33:18] | Liv! Please respond! | 小奥 请回答 |
[33:19] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[33:22] | There is a scientist who I work with for the F.B.I. | 有个科学家和我一起为联调局工作 |
[33:25] | He works out of a Harvard lab. | 他在哈佛的实验室工作 |
[33:27] | Now, if anyone can hope | 如果说有谁可以 |
[33:28] | to undo what they’ve done to you– | 消除他们给你的伤害… |
[33:29] | I lived my life in a lab! | 我一生都在实验室中度过 |
[33:31] | I am not going back! | 我绝对不要再回去 |
[33:33] | If you treat yourself again, even once, | 你对自己的治疗 哪怕再来一次 |
[33:35] | it could kill you. | 都会要了你的命 |
[33:42] | Olivia! | 奥利维亚 |
[33:43] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿 |
[33:51] | Olivia! She’s in here! | 奥利维亚 她在这里 |
[33:52] | He’s got my gun. | 他抢了我的枪 |
[34:13] | Spencer, come in. | 斯潘瑟 回话 |
[34:16] | Agent Broyles. | 布探员 |
[34:17] | We’ve got nothing. | 我们没找到人 |
[34:19] | And the dogs have been through every floor twice. | 警犬每层楼也来回查了两次 |
[34:22] | He’s gone. | 他逃掉了 |
[34:28] | Let’s get these people into their homes. | 让居民们回家吧 |
[34:31] | Let ’em in! | 让他们进去吧 |
[34:51] | Sir. | 长官 |
[34:51] | Go ahead. | 说吧 |
[34:53] | You’re gonna want to see this. | 你们得来看看这个 |
[35:02] | There’s a sub-basement where all the pipes run. | 这里是过管道的半地下室 |
[35:05] | It’s designed as a service bay. | 是作为装配间用的 |
[35:20] | This is his home. | 这是他的老巢 |
[35:31] | These items must belong to all the residents. | 这些一定都是住户们的财物 |
[35:37] | It’s like he kept a small token from each person’s life. | 就像是他给每个人的人生都留了个念想 |
[35:43] | He was watching them. | 他在观察他们 |
[35:50] | Looks like you were right. | 你猜对了 |
[35:53] | He was trying to cure himself. | 他在试图治疗自己 |
[35:58] | Well, this isn’t about curing himself. | 这不仅是要治好他自己 |
[36:01] | This is about being seen. | 这是为了能被人看见 |
[36:37] | I thought you weren’t coming today. | 我以为你今天不来了 |
[36:41] | I see you every day. | 我每天都能看到你 |
[36:42] | I-I thought you might have caught the cold | 我以为你得了最近 |
[36:43] | that’s been going around. | 流行的感冒 |
[36:47] | No. | 没有 |
[36:50] | Well, that’s good, then. | 那就好 |
[36:51] | It’s too beautiful a day to be sick. | 天气这么美好 不该生病呢 |
[36:56] | The most beautiful. | 今天最美了 |
[37:06] | My name is Eugene. | 我叫尤金 |
[37:10] | I’m Julie. | 我叫朱莉 |
[38:08] | I thought you should know | 我想应该通知你一声 |
[38:08] | that we found Eugene Bryant’s body. | 尤金·布莱恩的尸体找到了 |
[38:10] | So it’s over. | 一切都结束了 |
[38:11] | Well, thank you. | 行 谢谢你 |
[38:14] | When you could have called to tell me. | 你其实打个电话就行了 |
[38:19] | All he wanted was to be like… | 他只是想要变得 |
[38:21] | everyone else. | 和普通人一样 |
[38:23] | But how could he? | 可他能怎么做到呢 |
[38:24] | He’d never be like anyone else. | 在他们对他做了那些事之后 |
[38:26] | Not after what they did to him. | 他永远不会和别人一样了 |
[38:29] | So you’re thinking about what was done to you. | 所以你在想你的遭遇 |
[38:35] | You know, even with my colleagues, | 就算是和同事相比 |
[38:36] | I’m different. | 我也是个异类 |
[38:38] | Things that should bother me… | 本该让我困扰的事情却… |
[38:42] | Do you think that | 你觉得 |
[38:44] | it’s possible the cortexiphan trials stunted my emotions? | 克特西芬的试验会不会妨碍了我的情感 |
[38:50] | Oh, Olive, you can’t let | 奥利维亚 你不能让 |
[38:51] | what happened to you as a child define you. | 小时候发生的事左右你 |
[38:53] | And no–the answer to your question is you are perfectly normal. | 而且 我可以说 你是完全正常的 |
[38:57] | At least as normal as any of us is normal. | 至少和任何正常人是一样的 |
[39:01] | Life is an experiment. | 生活就是场试验 |
[39:02] | You have to find out where you belong, | 你得找到自己的位置 |
[39:05] | find your own place in this world. | 找到你在世上的归属 |
[39:06] | But shouldn’t I know where that is by now? | 可我现在应该知道我归属何处了吧 |
[39:11] | Not necessarily. | 那也难说 |
[39:12] | I mean, before you and your sister came to live with me, | 在你姐妹俩和我一起生活之前 |
[39:15] | my life was work. | 我的生活就只有工作 |
[39:17] | And I didn’t think that I could find the time | 我也不觉得我能抽出时间 |
[39:19] | or the room for you girls in my life. | 和精力来照顾你们 |
[39:23] | Now, I can’t imagine what my life would have been like | 现在 我想象不出如果当初没冒那个险 |
[39:26] | if I hadn’t taken that risk. | 我的生活会是怎样 |
[39:32] | Now, when the time is right, you’ll know. | 时机对了 你就会知道的 |
[39:48] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[39:49] | I got you something. | 给你的 |
[39:55] | Just trust me. | 相信我吧 |
[39:58] | I’m gonna get going. | 我走了 |
[39:59] | Broyles is letting me use the lab. | 布洛伊准我用实验室了 |
[40:10] | Is that our paperwork? | 这是我们结案报告吗 |
[40:11] | Yep…just finished. | 没错 刚写完 |
[40:13] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[40:15] | Guess we can put this case on the list | 这个案子估计能上我们的 |
[40:17] | of things that makes it hard for you to sleep. | “令人难眠”榜了 |
[40:19] | That list is getting longer. | 这榜单越来越长了 |
[40:27] | Well, maybe if you find yourself, uh, | 要是你 |
[40:29] | at the diner tonight, say, around 3:00 a.M., | 凌晨3点 想去吃个饭 |
[40:31] | I might, uh, I might see you there. | 我可能也会去 |
[40:35] | I’ll see you then. | 那时候见了 |
[40:38] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[42:08] | Clear. | 好了 |
[42:27] | Should we move her to the bed? | 要把她搬到床上去吗 |
[42:28] | No need. | 不用 |
[42:29] | She’s not gonna remember the last two hours, anyway. | 反正她会忘掉过去两小时的事 |
[42:32] | When she wakes up, | 等她醒来 |
[42:33] | she’s gonna have one hell of a headache. | 只会觉得头疼欲裂 |