时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | What’s wrong? | 你不舒服吗 |
[00:04] | I’ve just been getting these migraines. That’s all. | 没什么 就是最近老犯偏头疼 |
[00:05] | Tomorrow I’m gonna send some medication over. | 明天我给你带点药来 |
[00:07] | It’s a new drug we’ve been working on. | 我们最近在研制一种新药 |
[00:09] | – You don’t have to do that. – I want to. | -你不必这样的 -可我很乐意 |
[00:11] | I’m the closest thing you have to a mother, remember? | 你不是说 我是这世上最像你母亲的人吗 |
[00:14] | In the dreams that you were having, | 你做的那些梦 |
[00:15] | the ones that I’m in, did you feel like you knew me? | 梦到我的那些 你是否感觉你认识我 |
[00:17] | You were a stranger. What would I feel? | 你是个陌生人 我会有何感觉 |
[00:20] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[00:22] | Look, Peter, I don’t know how to explain it. | 彼得 我不知道该怎么形容 |
[00:24] | Feels like there was somebody else in my head. | 感觉好像还有别的什么人在我脑袋里 |
[00:27] | Hi. Come in. | 进来吧 |
[00:28] | Gonna pour you a drink. | 我正要给你倒杯酒呢 |
[00:30] | What is that that smells so fantastic? | 是什么味道这么沁人心脾啊 |
[00:32] | What do you mean? It’s Friday. | 装什么傻啊 今天是星期五啊 |
[00:34] | I ordered Damiano’s. | 我从黛米亚诺订了餐 |
[00:36] | Olivia. | 奥利维亚 |
[00:43] | Just be straight with me. | 跟我说实话 |
[00:46] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[00:47] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 我没事的 |
[00:49] | Then why did you kiss me? | 那你为什么亲我 |
[00:55] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[00:56] | It just felt like that’s what we’d do. | 就感觉那是我们常做的事 |
[00:59] | Just felt normal. | 感觉很正常 |
[01:05] | How long have we known each other, Olivia? | 我们认识多久了 奥利维亚 |
[01:10] | Three months. | 三个月 |
[01:12] | Peter, I know who you are, | 彼得 我知道你是谁 |
[01:13] | and I know who I am. | 也知道我是谁 |
[01:14] | I think that this may just be | 我想这可能就是 |
[01:16] | some residual effects left over from being in Westfield. | 西田镇事件留下的一些后遗症吧 |
[01:19] | Then we should let Walter have a look at you. | 那我们应该让沃尔特给你检查一下 |
[01:21] | No, I’m–I’m fine. | 不用了 我很好 |
[01:23] | Honestly, I think what I need is just some rest. | 说实话 我想我就需要休息一下 |
[01:27] | I’m sorry that I kissed you. | 很抱歉我亲了你 |
[01:29] | To be honest, I’m a little bit embarrassed about it. | 说实在的 我真有点尴尬 |
[01:33] | There’s no need to be embarrassed. | 你不必觉得尴尬 |
[01:38] | Maybe I should stay here for a little while, | 或许我该多待一会儿 |
[01:39] | you know, just while you rest, in case. | 就你休息这段时间 以防万一 |
[01:41] | I would really like some time to myself. | 我倒是想自己待一会 |
[01:44] | I think I’ve got another migraine coming on. | 我想我的偏头疼又犯了 |
[01:53] | If you’re still feeling this way in the morning, | 如果你早上起来还是这样 |
[01:55] | will you please let Walter take a look at you? | 能让沃尔特给你检查检查吗 |
[01:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:03] | Hi. Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[02:11] | Shh, quiet, quiet. | 安静 安静 |
[02:15] | We’re almost there. | 我们就快到了 |
[02:29] | It’s time. | 是时候了 |
[02:59] | He’s in the kitchen. | 他在厨房里 |
[03:04] | Oh, hot, hot. | 好烫好烫 |
[03:06] | Fan out. You two, fan out. | 分散开 你们俩 分散开 |
[03:12] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[03:18] | Sean. | 肖恩 |
[03:20] | Hey, what are you doing in here? | 你在这干什么呢 |
[03:21] | You should be in bed. | 你该睡觉了 |
[03:22] | Sean, it’s me, Bernadette. Okay? | 肖恩 是我 贝尔纳黛特 好吗 |
[03:25] | Come on. I’m gonna take you back to your room. | 来吧 我带你回房间 |
[03:27] | He’s in the kitchen. | 他在厨房里 |
[03:28] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[03:29] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[03:37] | He’s coming your way. He’s coming your way. | 他朝你这边来了 他朝你这边来了 |
[03:39] | Sean, can you hear me? Sean. | 肖恩 你能听见我吗 肖恩 |
[03:41] | Listen, the voices that you’re hearing, they’re not real. | 听我说 你听见的那些声音 它们不是真的 |
[03:45] | You’re okay. Let’s go. | 你没事的 咱们走吧 |
[04:00] | Please. | 别这样 |
[04:02] | Please, take anything you want. | 求你们了 想要什么就拿吧 |
[04:05] | You don’t have to do this. | 你们不用这么做的 |
[04:06] | No, no, please, please! | 别这样 求你们了 |
[04:07] | I beg you. No, no, no! | 求你们了 别 别 |
[04:09] | No! | 别这样 |
[04:12] | Damn it, I’m cut! I’m bleeding! | 见鬼 我被划着了 在流血 |
[04:16] | – Charles! – There’s three of us and one of him. | -查尔斯 -咱们有三人 他只有一个 |
[04:19] | – I need some help, Charles! – Hold him down, damn it! | -快来帮忙 查尔斯 -按住他 见鬼 |
[04:24] | This one’s severe. | 这次发作很严重啊 |
[04:26] | That’s better. | 这样好些了 |
[04:28] | I’m gonna sedate him. | 我要给他注射镇定剂 |
[04:47] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[04:49] | He’s dead. It’s over. | 他死了 结束了 |
[05:20] | What’s a killing in New York | 一宗纽约的谋杀案 |
[05:21] | have to do with a mental institution in Deerfield? | 跟一家迪尔菲尔德的精神病院有什么关系 |
[05:24] | The police are calling the murder a home invasion. | 警方说这是一起入室谋杀 |
[05:26] | And we aren’t? | 我们不这样认为吗 |
[05:27] | We have no idea what the killers wanted, | 我们完全不知道那些杀人犯的动机 |
[05:29] | but that’s not why we’re here. | 但我们不是为那来这的 |
[05:30] | Apparently, a nurse here watched the news report this morning, | 这里的一位护士看了早间新闻 |
[05:34] | and last night, a patient with schizophrenia | 而昨晚一个患有精神分裂症的病人 |
[05:37] | had recounted the entire crime in great detail… | 十分详细地描述了整个犯罪过程 |
[05:41] | as it was happening. | 而且就在案发的时候 |
[05:43] | There really aren’t any normal days in this job, are there? | 干咱们这活过不了一天正常日子 是吧 |
[05:45] | Nope. | 没错 |
[05:46] | That’s when I told him. | 那时我告诉他 |
[05:48] | I said, “Tim, | 我说 “提姆 |
[05:50] | it’s not what the LSD can do. | 那不在于迷幻剂的功效 |
[05:52] | It’s what the human mind can do that is truly wonderful.” | 而人的思想的能力 才是真正奇妙无比的” |
[05:57] | Walter, there you are. | 沃尔特 你在这啊 |
[05:59] | Olivia and Lincoln just got here. | 奥利维亚和林肯刚到 |
[06:01] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[06:02] | I’m conversing with my friend here, | 我正和朋友聊天呢 |
[06:04] | Mr…. | 这位是 |
[06:06] | Silbiger, | 西尔比格 |
[06:07] | who, at this hour, believes he’s circling Venus. | 他觉得自己现在在环绕金星 |
[06:12] | That’s a lovely planet. | 那个星球很棒 |
[06:17] | So how long has Mr. Keenan been a patient here? | 基南先生在这入院多久了 |
[06:19] | Sean. About three years now. | 你说肖恩 差不多三年了 |
[06:21] | Although I’m pretty sure he spent time | 不过我很确定 我们收治他之前 |
[06:23] | in at least two other hospitals before we admitted him. | 他至少还在其它两家医院待过 |
[06:25] | He’s been institutionalized since he was 14. | 他十四岁起就开始入院接受治疗 |
[06:28] | These voices he hears– | 他听到的这些声音 |
[06:30] | are they demons or god or– | 是恶魔还是上帝之声 或者是 |
[06:32] | Actually, Sean’s hallucinations | 其实 肖恩的幻觉 |
[06:33] | have never been grandiose or violent. | 从没表现得如此激烈或暴力 |
[06:35] | Last night was the first time I’ve heard him talk like that. | 昨晚是我第一次听到他那么说话 |
[06:38] | His room is right through here. | 他的房间从这边走 |
[06:48] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[06:49] | Are you saying the voices I hear in my head are real? | 你是说我脑海里听到的声音是真实的吗 |
[06:51] | We don’t know what to think right now. | 我们现在也无法解释 |
[06:54] | Now, this is the man who was killed. | 他就是死者 |
[06:57] | Have you ever seen him before? | 你之前见过他吗 |
[07:00] | No. | 没有 |
[07:01] | But you know how he died. | 但你知道他是怎么死的 |
[07:03] | I didn’t– I didn’t hurt that man. | 我可没 我可没伤害他 |
[07:07] | We know that. | 我们知道 |
[07:10] | Those– | 那些 |
[07:12] | voices, they– they did it. | 声音 他们 是他们干的 |
[07:15] | Sean, can you hear the voices now? | 肖恩 你现在还听得到那些声音吗 |
[07:17] | No. | 不行 |
[07:18] | No, they– they come and go. | 听不到 它们 它们时有时无的 |
[07:20] | Do they ever come from objects? | 声音是从什么物体传来的吗 |
[07:24] | Say, a tree or a wall? | 比如 一棵树或者一面墙 |
[07:27] | – No. – I see. | -不是 -我懂了 |
[07:28] | So they always come from inside your head. | 就是说它们总是从你脑海深处传来 |
[07:33] | How many voices do you hear, Sean? | 你能听到几个声音 肖恩 |
[07:37] | Uh, I don’t know. | 我不清楚 |
[07:39] | I… | 我 |
[07:40] | I think I recognize eight, maybe nine. | 我想我能辨别出八到九个 |
[07:43] | But not always. | 但并不总是这样 |
[07:46] | Some of them I don’t hear for weeks. | 有些声音我可能几周都听不到 |
[07:49] | Last night, how many voices did you hear? | 昨晚 你听到了几个声音 |
[07:54] | Three. | 三个 |
[07:56] | That’s what the police suspect. Three killers. | 警方也是这么猜想的 三名凶手 |
[07:58] | But then one of them left | 但之后其中一人 |
[07:59] | when the other two went to the subway station. | 与另两人分开了 他们去了地铁站 |
[08:02] | The subway station? | 地铁站 |
[08:03] | Yeah, I heard them say | 对 我听到他们说 |
[08:04] | that one of them was hurt, like he was cut. | 有一名同伙受伤了 好像是被划伤了 |
[08:07] | He needed to get cleaned up before he got on the train. | 他在上地铁之前得先去清理一下 |
[08:09] | Cleaned up where? | 在哪清理 |
[08:11] | Uh, he said the bathroom. | 他说了厕所 |
[08:14] | It was the last thing I remember, | 这是我记得的最后一件事 |
[08:16] | and then the sedative started working, | 之后镇定剂开始起作用 |
[08:17] | and I–I fell asleep. | 我就睡着了 |
[08:19] | We’ll contact the transit authority, | 我们会联系高速运输管理局 |
[08:20] | tell them to search the stations near the victim’s home. | 通知它们搜查死者家附近的地铁站 |
[08:25] | Son, do the voices speak directly to you? | 孩子 这些声音直接对你说话的吗 |
[08:27] | No, they don’t. They don’t talk to me at all. | 不 不是的 他们根本没对我说过话 |
[08:30] | They only speak to each other? | 他们是对彼此说话吗 |
[08:31] | Yeah. | 对 |
[08:33] | What are you thinking? | 你在想什么 |
[08:36] | Sean, would you be willing to go off your meds | 肖恩 如果能帮到这次调查 |
[08:38] | if it would help this investigation? | 你愿意中断药物治疗吗 |
[08:43] | Here’s what I’ve been able to get so far, | 我目前就只找到这些 |
[08:45] | And I can probably get the rest of Sean’s medical records | 我应该能在一小时内弄到肖恩剩余的 |
[08:47] | within the hour. | 医疗记录 |
[08:48] | Okay, thanks. I’ll make copies. | 多谢 我会去复印 |
[08:50] | I believe your diagnosis of the young man is fundamentally flawed. | 我觉得你对这位年轻人的诊断完全错了 |
[08:53] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[08:54] | The truth is that the boy was diagnosed schizophrenic | 事实是 那孩子被诊断患有精神分裂症 |
[08:57] | because he hears voices. | 就因为他能听到幻声 |
[08:58] | But the voices don’t persecute him | 但这些声音没有困扰他 |
[09:01] | or relate to him at all. | 甚至与他毫无关系 |
[09:03] | In fact, recent evidence proves that what he’s hearing | 事实上 最新证据表明 他听到的 |
[09:06] | are the real thoughts of other people. | 是其他人的真实想法 |
[09:09] | But how is that possible? | 但这怎么可能 |
[09:11] | I am not exactly sure yet. | 我现在还不太确定 |
[09:13] | I think it may be a case of psychological symbiosis, | 我想这可能是一种心理共生关系 |
[09:16] | maybe even mental telepathy. | 甚至可能是心灵感应 |
[09:18] | The point is, I believe the voices Sean is hearing exist. | 关键在于 我相信肖恩听到的声音是真实存在的 |
[09:23] | – I’m sorry, what? – It is no delusion. | -不好意思 什么 -那不是幻觉 |
[09:26] | No psychotic episode. | 不是精神病发作 |
[09:27] | Sean has agreed to go off his medication. | 肖恩已经同意中断药物治疗 |
[09:31] | We’re hoping that the more he is able to hear the voices, | 我们希望他越容易听到那些声音 |
[09:33] | the more likely it is that we will be able | 我们就越有可能 |
[09:35] | to catch whoever’s responsible for the killing. | 抓到凶手 |
[09:39] | Sean is here voluntarily, | 肖恩是自愿来这儿的 |
[09:41] | so if that’s what he wants to do, | 所以如果他想这么做 |
[09:42] | I–I just need to explain this to his prescribing physician. | 我得跟他的处方医师解释一下 |
[09:47] | Well, I’m happy to come with you. | 我很愿意和你一起去 |
[09:49] | I think that’s probably a good idea. | 那太好了 |
[10:04] | You know what? | 还是这样吧 |
[10:06] | Why don’t you go on ahead. | 不如你先去 |
[10:32] | Um, this might be a little bit weird, | 说起来可能有点怪 |
[10:34] | but I was wondering if I could come in | 但不知我能不能进来 |
[10:35] | and just have a look around. | 四处看看 |
[10:38] | Yeah, of course. | 当然能 |
[10:39] | How you feeling? | 你感觉怎样 |
[10:45] | That’s where Walter used to sleep. | 那里是沃尔特以前睡觉的地方 |
[10:49] | How did you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[11:02] | To disaster narrowly averted. | 敬止灾难于千钧一发 |
[11:04] | Or at least postponed. | 或者说至少延缓了灾难 |
[11:08] | We had that case, | 我们一起办了那件案子 |
[11:10] | that couple in apartment 6-b. | 在6B公寓的那对夫妇 |
[11:12] | The woman who lost her husband. | 丧夫的那个女人 |
[11:17] | After, I came back here. | 事后 我回到这里 |
[11:23] | And then we went upstairs. | 然后我们一起上楼 |
[11:29] | I remember. | 我都记得 |
[11:32] | That’s not possible. | 这不可能 |
[11:34] | Peter, I remember William Bell. | 彼得 我记得威廉·贝尔 |
[11:37] | I remember crossing over to bring you back. | 记得为了带你回来穿越到那边 |
[11:40] | I remember Jacksonville | 记得杰克逊维尔 |
[11:42] | and seeing you shimmer the first time we kissed. | 还有在我们第一次亲吻的时候看到你在闪光 |
[11:46] | I remember… | 我记得 |
[11:49] | you walking to the machine and getting inside | 你走进末日机器 |
[11:52] | and being scared that you were going to die. | 我很害怕你会死去 |
[11:53] | Olivia, I don’t know what’s going on, | 奥利维亚 我不知道发生什么事了 |
[11:55] | but something must be wrong. | 但一定是哪里出问题了 |
[11:56] | I remember it. I remember us. | 我记起来了 记得我们俩 |
[12:01] | I remember everything. | 记得所有一切 |
[12:15] | Okay. | 好了 |
[12:17] | Tell me your name, please. | 请说出你的名字 |
[12:19] | Olivia Dunham. | 奥利维亚·德纳姆 |
[12:21] | Good. And your home address? | 很好 你家地址呢 |
[12:24] | Walter, I know who I am. | 沃尔特 我知道我是谁 |
[12:26] | Is this really necessary? | 这真的有必要吗 |
[12:28] | I am just making sure the machine is calibrated. | 我只是在确保机器已经校准好了 |
[12:31] | And it is. All right. | 看来校准好了 好吧 |
[12:33] | Let’s see if we can figure out | 我们来看看能不能查出 |
[12:34] | what’s going on inside your head, | 你的大脑出什么问题了 |
[12:35] | hopefully give you some peace of mind. | 希望能让你安心 |
[12:37] | Walter, I’m not scared. | 沃尔特 我并不害怕 |
[12:38] | I keep telling you both. | 我一直在跟你们强调这一点 |
[12:39] | Good. That makes one of us. | 很好 可我害怕 |
[12:40] | I know that I should be concerned, but I’m not. | 我知道我该觉得担心 但我不担心 |
[12:43] | I–I will factor that in to the diagnosis. | 诊断时 我会参考这因素的 |
[12:46] | Now shush, please, both of you, | 现在请你们俩都别吵了 |
[12:48] | and let me do my job. | 让我做好我的工作 |
[12:52] | Now, Olivia. | 好了 奥利维亚 |
[12:54] | The first time you and I met, where was it? | 我和你第一次见面在什么地方 |
[12:56] | St. Claire’s. The mental institution. | 圣克莱尔 那家精神病院 |
[12:59] | And the circumstances of that visit, | 那次拜访是处在什么情况下呢 |
[13:01] | everything you can remember. | 记得什么都说出来 |
[13:02] | My partner had been injured in an explosion, | 我的搭档在爆炸中受伤了 |
[13:05] | and I came to see if you were able to save his life. | 我来看看你能否救他一命 |
[13:09] | And Peter was with me | 彼得和我在一起 |
[13:10] | because I needed a family member to sign you out. | 是因为我需要一个家庭成员签字带你出院 |
[13:13] | No, no. | 不 不对 |
[13:14] | That’s how it happened in my timeline. | 那是我的时间线的情况 |
[13:17] | Now, dear, I want you to think very carefully. | 亲爱的 我要你仔细地回想 |
[13:21] | Do you remember going to retrieve me from St. Claire’s by yourself, | 你记得你独自去圣克莱尔接我出来 |
[13:27] | without Peter? | 而没跟彼得一起吗 |
[13:31] | Yes. I got lost on the way there. | 记得 我在去的路上迷路了 |
[13:32] | But it’s hazy. | 但这记忆很模糊 |
[13:33] | It’s kind of indistinct, like a– | 朦朦胧胧的 就像 |
[13:36] | Like an old dream. | 就像是一个梦似的 |
[13:38] | Brain scan? | 脑部扫描怎么样 |
[13:41] | There’s nothing unusual with the brain scan, Walter. | 脑部扫描没有出现异常 沃尔特 |
[13:43] | But clearly, something is happening. | 但显然出了什么事 |
[13:45] | How can she have memories of my Olivia’s life | 为什么她会有我的奥利维亚的记忆 |
[13:47] | that are clearer to her than her own? | 而且比她自己的记忆还要清晰 |
[13:48] | My first thought is empathy. | 我首先想到是移情作用 |
[13:52] | Even as a child, you were able to intuit | 你小时候能够感知到 |
[13:55] | what those around you wanted. | 身边的人心中的渴望 |
[13:57] | Belly and I noticed it during the cortexiphan trials. | 这是我和贝利在克特西芬实验中发现的 |
[14:00] | And it’s hardly surprising | 这一点并不出奇 |
[14:02] | that children from abusive families become highly attuned | 在家中受到虐待的小孩会对周围的 |
[14:06] | to the emotional state of the adults around them. | 成年人的情绪状态变得高度敏感 |
[14:09] | Which in this case is you, Peter. | 而这次是因为你 彼得 |
[14:13] | Me? | 我 |
[14:14] | Well, I suspect that Olivia | 我怀疑 奥利维亚 |
[14:17] | may be empathizing with your strong desire | 可能移情神会到了你强烈的 |
[14:20] | to be reunited with your Olivia. | 想与你的奥利维亚重聚的欲望 |
[14:22] | And she meets that need | 她迎合了这种需要 |
[14:24] | by, in effect, becoming your Olivia. | 结果变成了你的奥利维亚 |
[14:27] | Walter, no matter how badly I want my Olivia back, | 沃尔特 无论我多么想要回我的奥利维亚 |
[14:30] | I can’t make this one have memories of things she didn’t experience. | 我都不能让她拥有一些她从未经历过的记忆 |
[14:34] | That part still confuses me too. | 这部分我还没想清楚 |
[14:36] | Perhaps some form of thought transference. | 或许某种形式的思想传递 |
[14:41] | She’s channeling your memories. | 她连通你的记忆 |
[14:43] | Or… | 或者说 |
[14:48] | Or what? | 或者说什么 |
[14:54] | Don’t know. | 不知道 |
[14:55] | I lost the thought. | 我一下子短路了 |
[15:00] | Too many drugs of my own. | 药吃多了 |
[15:02] | It happens. | 时有发生 |
[15:08] | May I take a few strands of your hair to test? | 我可以拿几撮你的头发去做检查吗 |
[15:12] | Of course. | 当然 |
[15:16] | Would you hold that for me, please? | 能帮我拿一下吗 |
[15:29] | Uh, Peter, would you– | 彼得 你可以 |
[15:30] | Prepare the slide, yeah. | 准备载玻片吗 没问题 |
[15:35] | How is she? | 她怎么样了 |
[15:36] | We don’t know yet. | 我们还不太清楚呢 |
[15:38] | I feel fine. | 我感觉很好 |
[15:38] | That is two pieces of good news. | 那就是第二条好消息了 |
[15:41] | Transit Authorities found a wad of bloody paper towels | 高速运输管理局在罗斯福大街站的洗手间里 |
[15:43] | at the Roosevelt Street Station bathroom, | 发现了一小团沾有血迹的纸巾 |
[15:45] | just like Sean described. | 和肖恩描述的一样 |
[15:47] | Now, the DNA analysis suggests that | DNA分析显示 |
[15:48] | we’re looking for a caucasian male, | 我们要找的是个白种人 |
[15:50] | but so far, no hits from the database. | 但目前为止 数据库还没有匹配结果 |
[15:52] | May I see the file? | 我可以看看这文件吗 |
[15:54] | Hey, Lincoln. | 林肯 |
[15:56] | Can you give me a hand? | 可以过来帮个忙吗 |
[15:59] | Just a minute. This DNA report– | 等一下 这DNA报告 |
[16:00] | I’ve seen one like this before. | 我好像看到过一份类似的 |
[16:03] | Where? | 在哪看到的 |
[16:05] | Our misdiagnosed schizophrenic, Sean. | 我们那位被误诊的精神分裂症患者 肖恩 |
[16:09] | This strand of DNA is from Sean, | 这是肖恩的DNA链 |
[16:11] | and this from our suspect at the crime scene. | 而这来自我们的犯罪嫌疑人 |
[16:13] | Now, see that? | 看到没 |
[16:14] | They have the same chromosomal spur. | 他们的染色体有同样的突起 |
[16:17] | – Which means what? – The effect of the abnormality? | -这意味着什么 -这种异常造成的影响吗 |
[16:20] | I have no idea. | 我也不知道 |
[16:21] | It may mean nothing physically, | 或许没有什么生理上的影响 |
[16:23] | but the point is that a spur like this | 但是重点在于 像这样的突起 |
[16:25] | is incredibly rare, | 是十分罕见的 |
[16:27] | and they both have the exact same one. | 而他们两个都有同样的突起 |
[16:29] | Which, along with their genetic profiles, | 再加上他们的基因档案 |
[16:32] | can only mean one thing: | 只能得到一个结论 |
[16:34] | Sean and our killer are brothers. | 凶手和肖恩是兄弟关系 |
[16:36] | Brothers. | 兄弟关系 |
[16:37] | Well, specifically, half-brothers. | 准确地来说 算半兄弟 |
[16:38] | They only share one parent. | 他们是同父异母 或同母异父 |
[16:40] | But that gives credence to my theory | 这就可以验证我的理论 |
[16:42] | that Sean is communicating with the killers via mental telepathy. | 肖恩与凶手间的交流是通过心灵感应 |
[16:46] | There–there are many documented cases | 有许多文献都记载着 |
[16:49] | of siblings communicating nonverbally, | 兄弟姐妹之间通过非语言方式交流 |
[16:51] | typically identical twins, but not always. | 这种例子以双胞胎居多 但也不全是 |
[16:54] | That might explain how sean is able to hear | 这或许能解释肖恩为什么 |
[16:55] | the thoughts of one of the killers. | 能听到一名凶手的想法 |
[16:57] | But he said that he’s able to hear the thoughts of all three. | 但他说他可以听见全部三个凶手的想法 |
[16:59] | What if they’re related? | 如果他们也是亲戚呢 |
[17:01] | Y-yes. | 对 |
[17:02] | That would explain– good. | 这样解释就对了 |
[17:03] | Except that it doesn’t. | 但不是这样的 |
[17:04] | According to his medical records, sean is an only child. | 肖恩的医疗记录表明 他是家里的独子 |
[17:07] | I’m gonna get my coat. | 我去拿外套 |
[17:09] | Where are you going? | 你去哪 |
[17:10] | To talk to sean’s mother. | 跟肖恩的母亲谈谈 |
[17:12] | Should she be leaving the lab? | 她能离开实验室吗 |
[17:13] | You said there’s nothing wrong with me physically. | 你说我身体没什么问题 |
[17:15] | So if something shows up in the tests, let me know. | 如果检查有什么问题 你就告诉我 |
[17:17] | Otherwise, we’ve got a case. | 否则我就去办案了 |
[17:29] | I know what you’re doing. | 我知道你在干嘛 |
[17:33] | I know what it’s like to want something back that you loved. | 想找回心爱的人这种心情我理解 |
[17:37] | I have succumbed to that temptation myself. | 我自己也曾向这种诱惑屈服 |
[17:39] | Walter, whatever’s happening to Olivia, | 沃尔特 发生在奥利维亚身上的事 |
[17:42] | I’m not doing it. | 不是我干的 |
[17:43] | I think you are. | 我觉得就是你 |
[17:44] | Even without meaning to. | 不管你是有意还是无意 |
[17:47] | And it’s wrong, Peter. | 这么做是错的 彼得 |
[17:58] | For seven years, he’s been treated for schizophrenia. | 他接受精神分裂症治疗 已经有七年了 |
[18:04] | If that’s not it, what is it? | 如果不是精神分裂 那是什么呢 |
[18:06] | That’s what we’re trying to figure out. | 我们正在调查 |
[18:08] | We’ve already located a significant piece | 根据肖恩的描述 我们已经找到了 |
[18:10] | of evidence based on what sean told us he heard. | 相当重要的犯罪证据 |
[18:12] | Sean always told me the voices were real. | 肖恩一直说他听到的声音都是真实的 |
[18:16] | Mrs. Keenan, does sean have any siblings? | 基南夫人 肖恩有没有其他兄弟姐妹 |
[18:20] | No, we only had one child. | 没有 我们只有他这一个孩子 |
[18:22] | Is it even in the realm of possibility | 那是不是有这种可能 |
[18:25] | that sean’s father… | 肖恩的父亲 |
[18:27] | Could have had another child? | 还有其他的孩子 |
[18:29] | His biological father? | 他的生父吗 |
[18:31] | Yes. | 有可能 |
[18:33] | Sean was conceived through in vitro fertilization. | 肖恩是个试管婴儿 |
[18:37] | We used a donor. | 我们找了捐精者 |
[18:40] | What can you tell us about the donor? | 那你对捐精人有了解吗 |
[18:42] | He seemed impressive on paper. | 他的档案看上去很优秀 |
[18:46] | Um, what was the doctor’s name? | 执行医生的名字叫什么 |
[18:48] | Dr. Owen frank. | 叫欧文·弗兰克 |
[18:50] | A friend recommended him | 是我一个朋友推荐的 |
[18:51] | when the first I.V.F. we did failed. | 之前我们第一次试管内授精失败了 |
[18:54] | She said he only took the best donors | 她说这个医生对捐精人的要求非常严格 |
[18:57] | so that his results were better. | 所以效果也更好 |
[19:00] | It’s strange. | 很奇怪 |
[19:01] | A reporter called and left a message a couple of days ago. | 有名记者几天前打电话过来留了个言 |
[19:05] | He was doing some sort of a piece on I.V.F. | 他好像要写篇试管授精的文章 |
[19:10] | What was his name? | 他叫什么 |
[19:12] | Daniel, I think. | 好像是丹尼尔 |
[19:13] | Daniel greene? | 丹尼尔·格林 |
[19:15] | Yes, that’s it. | 对 没错 |
[19:16] | I called him back, but he never returned my call. | 我给他回了电话 但他就没再打过来 |
[19:18] | So you never actually spoke to him? | 那你们就是没说过话了 |
[19:20] | No. I did dig up the file | 没有 但我把 |
[19:22] | that I kept while I was going through the I.V.F. Process. | 我做试管受精时保存的文件都找出来了 |
[19:25] | It’s in my study. Let me get it for you. | 在我的书房里 我去拿给你们 |
[19:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:34] | So in the– department of strange, | 往奇怪的地方想 |
[19:36] | what are we thinking? | 能想到什么呢 |
[19:37] | That one of these children killed greene | 这些孩子中有人杀死了格林 |
[19:39] | because of the story he was writing? | 仅仅因为他要写那篇文章吗 |
[19:40] | Maybe. | 可能 |
[19:41] | All right. | 好吧 |
[19:42] | I’ll contact his editors, | 我去跟他的编辑联系一下 |
[19:44] | see if they know anything about his angle. | 问问他们是否知道他的报道角度 |
[19:45] | And anybody else he may have interviewed. | 也要联系所有他采访过的人 |
[19:53] | Tragic news this afternoon– | 今天下午传出不幸的消息 |
[19:55] | the murder of a local hero. | 当地的一位英雄人物被杀 |
[19:57] | Acclaimed author and journalist Daniel Greene | 广受好评的作家兼记者丹尼尔·格林 |
[20:00] | was found dead in his Douglaston, New York home earlier this morning. | 今晨被发现死于纽约市道格拉斯镇的家中 |
[20:04] | Hey, that’s the guy who was here. | 这个人来过这里 |
[20:06] | The reporter. | 就是那个记者 |
[20:07] | ..Attacked and killed, possibly by… | 侵犯并对他实行凶杀的嫌疑犯可能是… |
[20:08] | I heard about this this morning. | 我早晨还听说了他的事 |
[20:10] | Three men broke into his house and suffocated him with a plastic bag. | 三个人闯入他的家中 用一个塑料袋闷死了他 |
[20:15] | You were a doctor. | 你以前是医生 |
[20:17] | How long does it take someone to suffocate? | 窒息身亡大概需要多久啊 |
[20:21] | I want to go back to my room. | 我要回房间 |
[20:37] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[20:38] | Oh, it’s okay. | 没事啊 |
[20:39] | I don’t know what’s happening. | 我不知道自己是怎么了 |
[20:41] | It’s like I haven’t eaten in years. | 像是几年没吃过饭一样 |
[20:42] | Yeah, it’s the detox program that Walter’s got you on | 沃尔特对你进行戒瘾治疗呢 |
[20:44] | to wean you off your medication. | 好让你不再依赖药物 |
[20:47] | It’s just a side effect. | 这是副作用而已 |
[20:53] | You’re pretty, you know? | 知道吗 你很漂亮 |
[20:59] | Thank you very much. | 多谢夸奖 |
[21:04] | You trust the scientist? | 你相信那个科学家吗 |
[21:06] | Walter? | 沃尔特吗 |
[21:08] | Yeah, I do. | 相信 |
[21:10] | You’re in good hands. | 你可以放心 |
[21:12] | When you start to hear the voices again, | 如果你能再听到那些声音 |
[21:14] | that’s how you’ll know that this is working. | 那就说明是起效了 |
[21:18] | Well, in that case, | 如果是这样 |
[21:20] | It’s– | 那… |
[21:22] | it’s working now. | 现在就起效了 |
[21:24] | W-what,you can hear them again? | 你又能听到他们了吗 |
[21:31] | Yes. | 对 |
[21:33] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:35] | What are they saying? | 他们在说什么 |
[21:43] | I don’t– | 我不… |
[21:45] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[21:48] | There are too many of them. | 他们人太多了 |
[22:38] | Yeah, I understand that the clinic closed down ten years ago, | 对 我知道诊所十年前就关门了 |
[22:41] | but that’s the most recent address. | 但那是最近的住址了 |
[22:45] | Okay, well, if you find something more current, | 好吧 如果你们找到时间更近的 |
[22:48] | could you let us know? | 能通知我们一下吗 |
[22:50] | Yeah, thank you for your help. | 好的 谢谢你们的帮助 |
[22:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:59] | Well, it turns out that Dr. Frank was not so good at | 看来 弗兰克医生在更新美国医学会信息 |
[23:01] | keeping his A.M.A. information up to date. | 这方面做得不是很好 |
[23:03] | Do you think that you could go through | 你能不能翻看一下 |
[23:05] | these old utility bills from the clinic? | 这些以前的诊所物业账单 |
[23:07] | Maybe there’s a contact in there that we can follow up on. | 或许能找到我们可以跟进的联络人 |
[23:10] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[23:13] | What? | 怎么了 |
[23:20] | Maybe I don’t remember everything, | 或许我也不是什么都记得 |
[23:21] | ’cause I–I don’t remember you having this scar. | 因为我不记得你有这道疤 |
[23:24] | You wouldn’t. I only got that one a month ago. | 你不可能记得 这是一个月前弄的 |
[23:49] | Olivia– | 奥利维亚 |
[23:54] | I think I’ve had a breakthrough. | 我想我取得了进展 |
[24:03] | Bees. | 蜜蜂 |
[24:04] | Miraculous creatures. | 不可思议的生物 |
[24:05] | Tens of thousands of them working together | 他们成千上万只一起工作 |
[24:08] | to feed, shelter, and protect their colony. | 共同进食 共同居住 共同保护他们的群落 |
[24:11] | And like our suspects… | 就像我们的嫌疑人 |
[24:12] | they communicate over long distances. | 他们也能远距离与彼此交流 |
[24:17] | Their glands produce pheromones. | 他们的腺体分泌信息素 |
[24:20] | Chemical compound that acts as a message. | 是一种作为信息传递的化合物 |
[24:23] | That message is received by their antennae, | 蜜蜂通过触角接受这些信息 |
[24:26] | and then the bees respond. | 然后做出反应 |
[24:28] | Are you suggesting that the killers are communicating via pheromones? | 你是说杀手们是通过信息素交流的吗 |
[24:31] | Not necessarily. | 不一定 |
[24:33] | Many forms of nonverbal communication exist in nature. | 自然界有多种非语言交流方式 |
[24:36] | Eels use electrical pulses, whales use echolocation, | 鳗鱼用电脉冲 鲸鱼用回波定位 |
[24:40] | elephants use seismic vibrations… | 大象用地震振动… |
[24:42] | Point, Walter? | 说重点 沃尔特 |
[24:43] | Point, Peter… | 重点是 彼得 |
[24:47] | is… | 就是 |
[24:49] | however these bees are communicating, | 不管这些蜜蜂是怎么交流的 |
[24:51] | they are operating as one, | 他们统一行动 |
[24:52] | doing whatever it takes to ensure the survival of the hive. | 且不惜任何代价确保蜂巢能生存下去 |
[24:56] | If Sean and his half-brothers | 如果肖恩和他的半兄弟们 |
[24:57] | are linked in a telepathic network, | 都与一个心灵感应的网络相连 |
[25:00] | then it is possible they have formed a collective identity. | 那么他们可能形成了一个集体的身份 |
[25:06] | Dunham. | 德纳姆 |
[25:10] | Great. Thank you very much. | 好的 非常感谢 |
[25:13] | Apparently, Dr. Frank is living at an assisted living facility | 弗兰克医生现在住在一家赡养院 |
[25:16] | outside of Roxbury. | 就在罗克斯伯里外 |
[25:20] | You coming? | 你来吗 |
[25:35] | There he is, right there. | 那就是他 就那个 |
[25:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:46] | Uh, Dr. Frank? | 弗兰克医生吗 |
[25:48] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[25:49] | I’m agent Olivia Dunham. | 我是奥利维亚·德纳姆探员 |
[25:51] | I was hoping to ask you a few questions about your clinic. | 我有些关于你诊所的问题想问你 |
[25:54] | Of course. | 问吧 |
[25:55] | Uh, there was a man killed yesterday– | 昨天有一个人被杀了 |
[25:58] | a journalist. | 一名记者 |
[25:59] | He came to see me last week. | 他上周来见过我 |
[26:02] | Wanted to talk about my research. | 想谈谈我的研究 |
[26:04] | My work. | 我的工作 |
[26:05] | This isn’t the first time that they have killed. | 这不是他们第一次下杀手了 |
[26:09] | “They”? | “他们” |
[26:11] | I’m not sure who they are, | 我不知道他们的身份 |
[26:13] | but I have a suspicion. | 但我有个猜测 |
[26:15] | Three years ago, I hired someone else. | 三年前 我雇过另一个人 |
[26:17] | Another writer. | 另一位作家 |
[26:19] | I wanted to document my work before I was no longer able to. | 我想赶在我老得干不动之前把我的工作记录下来 |
[26:23] | But the day before we were meant to start work, | 但是就在我们打算开展工作的前一天 |
[26:28] | he was also killed. | 他也被杀了 |
[26:30] | Stabbed to death in his apartment. | 被人刺死在他的公寓里 |
[26:32] | I thought it was just a– a random event. | 我当时以为这只是个偶然事件 |
[26:35] | But now, I am quite sure it wasn’t. | 但现在 我能确定不是巧合 |
[26:41] | What makes you think that? | 你为什么这么认为 |
[26:43] | The work I was doing at my clinic | 我在诊所做的工作 |
[26:45] | is merely a means to an end. | 只是达成目的的一种手段 |
[26:47] | A vehicle for my real experiments. | 是用来承载我真正的实验 |
[26:52] | What were those experiments? | 什么实验 |
[26:55] | Genetic manipulation. | 基因操控 |
[26:58] | The babies that I gave life to– | 由我受孕生下的那些宝宝 |
[27:01] | I had altered their DNA. | 都被我更改了DNA |
[27:05] | I thought… | 我当时想… |
[27:08] | What I thought really doesn’t matter. | 我怎么想的也不重要了 |
[27:09] | Suffice it to say I– | 可以说我是… |
[27:11] | I was attempting to make a better… | 我是想制造出更好的… |
[27:16] | A better what? | 更好的什么 |
[27:18] | A better human being. | 更好的人种 |
[27:24] | Are you familiar with recombinant DNA? | 你们了解重组基因吗 |
[27:27] | It’s a DNA sequence created in a lab | 就是在实验室里用 |
[27:29] | using the genetic materials of different species. | 其他物种的遗传物质制造的DNA序列 |
[27:31] | Yes. | 没错 |
[27:33] | I used that process on my subject embryos that I implanted. | 我所植入的那些胚胎都经历了这个过程 |
[27:37] | Were your patients aware of what they were signing up for? | 你的病人参与的时候对此知情吗 |
[27:39] | I promised them successful pregnancies and healthy babies. | 我向他们保证成功受孕并生下健康的宝宝 |
[27:43] | And that’s what I gave them. | 我做到了 |
[27:44] | I attempted to reintroduce abilities | 我试图重新引入那些 |
[27:47] | that we humans have long since evolved away from, | 人类早在进化中丢失的能力 |
[27:50] | the hard-wired instincts that we share with other animal species. | 那些与其他物种相同的与生俱来的本能 |
[27:55] | And would that include telepathy? | 这包括心灵感应吗 |
[27:57] | And a heightened protective instinct? | 还有很强的保护本能 |
[28:00] | I believe that is why they are killing, yes. | 是的 我相信这就是他们被杀的原因 |
[28:03] | So, what exactly is it that they’re trying to protect? | 那么他们想保护什么呢 |
[28:06] | Themselves. | 他们自己 |
[28:08] | If your work went public, people would start to ask questions. | 如果你的工作公诸于众 人们会提出质询 |
[28:12] | And they’d start searching for them. | 并且会想找到他们 |
[28:14] | And they’d want to study them. | 研究他们 |
[28:15] | We’re gonna need a list of your patients. | 我们需要你病人的清单 |
[28:17] | The clinic’s files are in commercial storage in Back Bay. | 诊所的资料都在后湾区的商用仓库里 |
[28:22] | I-I think I have the address here somewhere. | 我这里好像有地址 |
[28:27] | How many are there? | 有多少人 |
[28:28] | Subjects? | 实验对象吗 |
[28:31] | Approximately 200. | 近两百人 |
[28:34] | Well, that doesn’t conform with what our witness said. | 这跟我们证人所说的不一致 |
[28:37] | He didn’t hear that many voices. | 他并没听到那么多声音 |
[28:39] | I was constantly modifying the process. | 我当时不断地改进流程 |
[28:41] | With each modification, I created another sample group. | 每次改进 我就创造了另一组样本组 |
[28:45] | And they’re all from the same donor. | 他们的父亲都是同一个捐精者吗 |
[28:47] | All 200. | 两百人都是 |
[28:50] | Yes. | 对 |
[28:52] | And his information is in the storage facility also? | 这人的资料也在仓库里吗 |
[28:54] | No. | 不 |
[28:57] | It’s you, isn’t it? | 就是你 对不对 |
[29:04] | Can you imagine that? | 你能想象吗 |
[29:07] | The hubris of trying to improve upon God? | 想要改进上帝之作的狂妄 |
[29:15] | Okay, uh… We’re in trouble, this–this is bad. | 我们有麻烦了 情况不妙 |
[29:18] | Okay, that’s good, Sean, just stay with them. | 好的 这样很好 肖恩 跟住他们 |
[29:20] | They’re–they’re scared. | 他们…他们怕了 |
[29:22] | They’re–they’re–they’re worried, they feel threatened. | 他们…他们很焦躁 他们觉得受到威胁 |
[29:30] | There’s a new voice. | 又出现了一个声音 |
[29:35] | He’s one of the three. | 他是那三人中的一个 |
[29:38] | He’s telling the others to wait, he’s coming. | 他告诉其他人等着 他就来 |
[29:41] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[29:45] | I don’t know, but he’s in pain. | 我不知道 但他很痛 |
[30:12] | Good god. | 老天啊 |
[30:15] | I just spoke to Olivia. | 我刚刚跟奥利维亚通过话 |
[30:16] | She’s on her way with Peter to retrieve Dr. Frank’s research files. | 她正在跟彼得去取弗兰克医生研究资料的路上 |
[30:18] | That’s not important now. | 这不重要了 |
[30:20] | I need you to take me to the bridge. | 你得带我去连通桥 |
[30:22] | What? | 什么 |
[30:24] | I need to see Nina Sharp. | 我得见妮娜·夏普 |
[30:27] | I know what’s happening to Olivia. | 我知道奥利维亚出了什么事了 |
[30:35] | Walter. Agent Lee. | 沃尔特 李探员 |
[30:37] | What a surprise. | 没想到你们会来 |
[30:39] | Uh, hold all my calls, please. | 请让来电都稍后 |
[30:43] | So, what is it? | 怎么了 |
[30:44] | Olivia has cortexiphan in her system. | 奥利维亚身体里有克特西芬 |
[30:47] | Someone must have found out how to synthesize it. But how? | 肯定有人知道了合成方法 可他们怎么知道的 |
[30:49] | – No- – And how | -不 -又怎么… |
[30:49] | Walter, slow down. | 沃尔特 你等等 |
[30:50] | What are you saying? | 你什么意思 |
[30:51] | Dr. Bishop believes | 贝博士认为 |
[30:52] | that Olivia has been dosed with cortexiphan recently. | 奥利维亚最近被动摄入了克特西芬 |
[30:54] | Recently, and repeatedly. | 就在最近而且是多次摄入 |
[30:56] | And you know this for a fact? | 你能证实吗 |
[30:57] | I did a chemical analysis. | 我做了化学分析 |
[30:59] | The results are irrefutable. | 结果不可辩驳 |
[31:01] | Well, how is she? Have you spoken with her? | 她还好吗 你跟她通过话吗 |
[31:03] | I examined her. | 我检查过她 |
[31:04] | As far as I can tell, she’s not in immediate jeopardy. | 就我看来 她暂时没有危险 |
[31:06] | But we need to find out how this is happening. | 但我们必须查明这是怎么回事 |
[31:09] | Yes, of course. | 那是当然 |
[31:10] | Where do you store the remaining cortexiphan samples? | 剩下的那些克特西芬样品你储存在哪了 |
[31:12] | The ones that Belly and I kept. | 就是贝利和我留下的那些 |
[31:15] | It’s possible someone may have reverse-engineered the formula. | 有可能有人反向查出了配方 |
[31:20] | They’re at Massive Dynamic, under our tightest security. | 样品就在巨力集团 受我们严密保护 |
[31:22] | In my experience, security can be breached. | 凭我经验之谈 保护是可能遭到侵入的 |
[31:24] | No, I don’t think you understand. | 不 我想你没懂 |
[31:26] | That’s physically impossible. | 那是完全不可能的 |
[31:27] | The vault is biometrically secured. | 保鲜库采用了生物保安措施 |
[31:30] | I am the only one with access. | 只有我能进入 |
[31:33] | Could you take us to it? | 你能带我们去吗 |
[31:34] | Belly and I numbered the samples before we stored them. | 我和贝利储存样本之前进行了编号 |
[31:38] | If anyone has tampered with them, I will know. | 如果有人动过手脚 我会知道的 |
[31:44] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[31:45] | I just need to make a few phone calls. | 我得打几个电话 |
[31:47] | No calls. | 不行 |
[31:50] | The less people who know about this the better. | 知道的人越少越好 |
[31:56] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[32:09] | Okay, unit 2251. | 好了 2251号 |
[32:11] | It’s gotta be down here. | 肯定就在这里 |
[32:18] | Look, in case you were wondering, | 如果你想知道 |
[32:20] | it’s hard for me too, you know. | 对我来说也不易 |
[32:22] | I keep expecting to see that look in your eye, | 我总是希望你能给我一个温柔的眼神 |
[32:23] | and it isn’t there. | 却看不到 |
[32:25] | Or it is, and– and you’re pulling back. | 或者有 却被你咽回去了 |
[32:27] | As I’m sure you can understand, I’m… | 我相信你能理解 我… |
[32:31] | confused. | 觉得很混乱 |
[32:33] | I’m confused too. | 我也是 |
[32:35] | I feel incredibly close to you. | 我觉得跟你好亲密 |
[32:36] | I feel like I know you better than anyone else in the world, | 我觉得我比世界上任何人都了解你 |
[32:39] | and then when you look at me, it’s like none of that is true. | 可你看着我的时候 我又觉得一切都不是真的 |
[32:45] | Olivia, I don’t know what you want from me. | 奥利维亚 我不知道你想要我怎样 |
[32:47] | I–I want you to behave naturally. | 我想你自然一些 |
[32:50] | I want you to– to treat me | 我想你…待我 |
[32:51] | like you know me better than anyone in the world too. | 也像你比世界上任何人都了解我 |
[32:54] | Because you do. | 因为确实如此 |
[32:58] | I think that’s the one we’re looking for. | 我想我们找的就是那个 |
[33:05] | Last time I opened one of these, it was rigged with Semtex. | 我上次开这种仓库时 里面都是塑性炸药 |
[33:08] | You mean with John Scott? | 你是说和约翰·斯科特一起那次吗 |
[33:10] | Yeah. | 对 |
[33:12] | How’d you know it was semtex? | 你怎么知道是塑性炸药 |
[33:14] | Uh, because when we were trying to figure out what happened to him, | 因为我们试着查明他出了什么事的时候 |
[33:17] | we traced it back to a munitions trader in Hong Kong. | 我们追查到了一名香港的军需品商 |
[33:21] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[33:24] | ’cause I didn’t know it was semtex until right now. | 因为我现在才知道塑性炸药的事 |
[33:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:28] | Meaning Walter’s theory can’t possibly be right. | 那就是说 沃尔特的理论不可能是对的 |
[33:32] | I’m not projecting my memories onto you. | 我没把自己的记忆投射于你脑中 |
[33:34] | You can’t have memories that I’ve never had. | 你不可能知道我从未有过的记忆 |
[33:47] | I don’t understand how this is happening. | 我不明白为什么会这样 |
[33:49] | I don’t understand it either. | 我也不明白 |
[33:52] | But whatever this is, | 但不管这是什么 |
[33:55] | whatever the cause, | 不管是为什么 |
[33:57] | I told you I’m not scared. | 我说了 我不害怕 |
[34:01] | I like the feeling. | 我喜欢这种感觉 |
[34:14] | It’s unlocked. | 锁开着 |
[34:18] | They feel threatened. They need to stop someone. | 他们觉得受到威胁 得阻止某人 |
[34:20] | Okay, stop who? | 阻止谁 |
[34:23] | They’re gonna kill her. | 他们要杀了她 |
[34:30] | Sean, who? | 肖恩 谁 |
[34:38] | Someone got here before us. | 有人比我们抢先一步 |
[34:42] | – Dunham. – Olivia, they know that you’re there. | -德纳姆 -奥利维亚 他们知道你在那儿 |
[35:04] | Dr. Owen Frank, please. | 欧文·弗兰克医生在哪 |
[35:05] | He’s on the third floor. | 他在三层 |
[35:07] | Here, let me show you. | 我带你们去 |
[35:17] | If you’re looking for Mr. Dubrow, | 如果你是来找杜布罗先生的 |
[35:19] | he’s moved three doors down. | 他搬到沿走廊第三个房间了 |
[35:28] | You’re… | 你们是… |
[35:31] | You’re mine. | 你们是我的孩子 |
[35:42] | No. | 不 |
[35:44] | He’s right in here. | 他就在里面 |
[35:48] | Dr. Frank. Boston P.D. | 弗兰克医生 波士顿警局 |
[35:52] | Dr. Frank. | 弗兰克医生 |
[35:56] | Lock down the facility. | 立即封锁全院 |
[36:15] | I told you, Sean, it’s too loud. | 我说了 肖恩 这太吵了 |
[36:17] | I prefer it on. Will you turn it on? | 我更喜欢开着 你能打开吗 |
[36:23] | Turn it on. | 打开 |
[36:24] | – Sean– – Sean. | -肖恩… -肖恩 |
[36:27] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[36:30] | I can’t hear them. | 我听不见他们的声音了 |
[36:34] | When I couldn’t hear them before, | 以前听不见他们的时候 |
[36:35] | there was a feeling that they were… | 冥冥中仍能感觉到他们… |
[36:39] | with me. | 还在我身边 |
[36:42] | Like when s–you know someone’s in the room, | 就像有时你知道房间里还有别人 |
[36:45] | even if you can’t see ’em. | 即使你看不到他们 |
[36:47] | Okay. | 明白 |
[36:50] | This is different. | 这次不一样 |
[36:53] | They’re gone. | 他们离开了 |
[36:56] | There’s nothing anymore. | 现在什么都没有了 |
[36:58] | Just silence. | 只有一片寂静 |
[37:04] | Why? | 为什么 |
[37:07] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[37:08] | The truth is we may never know. | 事实上也许我们永远都不会知道 |
[37:12] | But I can understand why silence would scare you. | 但我能理解寂静为何会让你害怕 |
[37:17] | You’re not used to being by yourself. | 你不习惯独自一人 |
[37:22] | But this is normal. | 但这才是正常的 |
[37:29] | It was so loud for you | 之前你的世界如此吵闹 |
[37:31] | that you couldn’t even hear yourself think. | 你都听不清自己的想法 |
[37:37] | And I bet you have a lot of great thoughts. | 而我相信你一定有许多非常棒的想法 |
[38:05] | So destroying the records and killing the doctor, | 毁掉记录之后又杀医生灭口 |
[38:08] | you think Walter was right? | 你觉得沃尔特是对的吗 |
[38:10] | You think they were just protecting the hive? | 他们只是在保护群落吗 |
[38:17] | You thinking that this job just can’t get any weirder? | 还是你在想这工作已经诡异到一个境界了 |
[38:19] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[38:27] | No. | 不 |
[38:29] | That’s not what I was thinking. | 我没在想那些 |
[38:33] | It’s… It’s just that now the case is over, | 而是…现在结案了 |
[38:37] | we would go back to one of each other’s houses. | 我们一般不是去你家就是去我家 |
[38:41] | I know that that’s what we would do. | 我知道我们会这么做 |
[38:43] | That was one of the things that we would do. | 这是我们的惯例之一 |
[38:45] | I know that. | 我知道的 |
[38:48] | So now, I don’t know if I’m just supposed to ignore that, | 所以现在 我不知道我是不是应该忽视这一点 |
[38:51] | or what you want, | 还是不去考虑你想要什么 |
[38:52] | and I guess I just– | 我想我只是… |
[38:54] | I–Peter, how do you want to play this? | 我…彼得 你想我们怎么做 |
[38:57] | – Olivia– – Look, you don’t have to answer now. | -奥利维亚 -你不必现在就回答 |
[38:59] | – I just want you to think about it. – Olivia. | -我只要你想一想 -奥利维亚 |
[39:01] | I’m thinking about it. | 我正想着 |
[39:04] | It’s all I’ve been thinking about. | 我一直都没想别的 |
[39:09] | And I’m afraid. | 我怕 |
[39:12] | I’m afraid because I’ve made this mistake before. | 因为我以前犯过同样的错误 |
[39:16] | I betrayed the Olivia that I love. | 我背叛了那个我爱的奥利维亚 |
[39:28] | But what I’m really afraid of is… | 但现在我更担心的其实是… |
[39:32] | when I look into your eyes, I know it’s you. | 当我看着你的眼睛 我知道就是你 |
[39:38] | I know it’s you. | 我知道是你 |
[40:04] | I just gotta, um… | 我得去… |
[40:08] | I just gotta go pee. | 我得去趟洗手间 |
[40:44] | Biometric hand scanner, like I said. | 生物识别手部扫描 我之前说了 |
[40:47] | Second-tier precaution. | 二级防护 |
[41:03] | There. | 都在这儿 |
[41:05] | 20 vials present and accounted for. | 二十小瓶都在 一个不少 |
[41:10] | They’re all here. | 的确都在 |
[41:17] | Now let’s focus on the real problem. | 好了 我们得想想真正的问题 |
[41:19] | What’s happening to Olivia? | 奥利维亚怎么了 |
[41:21] | We’ve already given you all the details we know about so far. | 我们已经把目前知道的所有细节都告诉你了 |
[41:23] | Where is she? I’d like to see her. | 她在哪 我得去看看她 |
[41:26] | Can I speak with her? | 我能和她谈谈吗 |
[41:28] | This is not cortexiphan. | 这不是克特西芬 |
[41:31] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[41:32] | It’s potassium iodide with food coloring. | 而是上了食物色素的碘化钾 |
[41:36] | Red Number 4. | 红色4号 |
[41:39] | The cortexiphan has been replaced. | 克特西芬被调包了 |
[42:11] | Excuse me. | 打扰 |
[42:12] | The, uh, girl who came in here a couple minutes ago, | 几分钟前进来的那个女孩 |
[42:15] | about yea tall, blonde. | 大概这么高 金发的那个 |
[42:18] | I’m sorry, I– I didn’t see her. | 不好意思 我…我没看到 |
[42:41] | Oh, god. | 天呐 |
[42:42] | Olivia? | 奥利维亚 |
[42:46] | Did they hurt you? | 他们伤害你了吗 |
[42:50] | Nina? | 尼娜 |
[42:51] | Shh, it’s okay. | 别说话 没事的 |
[42:56] | We’re gonna be okay. | 我们会没事的 |
[42:59] | We’re gonna be okay. | 我们会没事的 |