时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I need to talk to you. | 我要跟你谈谈 |
[00:04] | Yes, sir, I’ll be with you in one minute. | 好的 先生 我一会就来 |
[00:05] | No, now! | 不行 马上 |
[00:05] | Sir, I’m going to need you to calm down. | 先生 请你冷静下来 |
[00:07] | You’re going to scare the passengers. | 你会吓到乘客的 |
[00:08] | They should be scared. This isn’t a panic attack. | 他们应该担心 这不是恐慌症 |
[00:11] | Ladies and gentlemen, we have a passenger | 女士们先生们 有位乘客 |
[00:13] | Who is having a hard time… | 身感不适 |
[00:16] | Jones, don’t move. | 琼斯 不许动 |
[00:18] | Quite a display you put on in there. | 刚才的演示非常精彩啊 |
[00:20] | Your love for this man must be something quite profound. | 你对这个男人一定是一往情深啊 |
[00:23] | Good-bye for now. | 后会有期了 |
[00:24] | Walter, my memories are disappearing. | 沃尔特 我的记忆在渐渐消逝 |
[00:26] | Your own memories? | 你自己的记忆吗 |
[00:27] | All of these memories I’m experiencing– | 我现在所体会到的一切记忆 |
[00:30] | they’re from a–a better version of me. | 都源于一个更美好的我 |
[00:33] | I’ve decided to let things run their course. | 我决定了 就让一切顺其自然吧 |
[00:35] | You have so much in your life. | 你的人生很精彩 |
[00:37] | Are you just gonna let that all disappear? | 你真情愿让这一切就这么消失吗 |
[00:38] | I’ve made my decision. I’m in love with Peter. | 可我心意已决 我爱上彼得了 |
[00:47] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[00:47] | we apologize again for the delay in our arrival. | 我们再次为航班的延误表示歉意 |
[00:50] | Weather reports still indicate strong winds and turbulence. | 天气预报仍显示将有强风和气流 |
[00:53] | We’ll be circling for just a bit longer. | 我们还需再盘旋飞行一会儿 |
[00:55] | We hope to be on the ground within the hour. | 预期能在一小时内降落 |
[00:57] | Thank you for your patience. | 谢谢各位的耐心等待 |
[01:00] | We will be coming through the cabin with snacks | 我们将在客舱里售卖零食 |
[01:02] | which are available for purchase for $5.00. | 乘客可付五美元购买 |
[01:04] | Remember, Vertusair no longer accepts cash, | 请记住 沃顿塞亚现已不接受现金付款 |
[01:07] | So please have your credit or debit card handy. | 请备好信用卡或借记卡 |
[01:22] | You should put keys on your back. | 你应该在背上放几把钥匙 |
[01:23] | – Excuse me? – It’s an old wives’ tale– | -什么 -是个无稽之谈 |
[01:26] | To stop the bloody nose. | 可以止鼻血 |
[01:27] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是吗 |
[01:28] | Actually, I tried it once. It doesn’t work. | 但我试过 没用 |
[01:32] | It’s all bull. | 全是骗人的 |
[01:34] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[02:07] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[02:09] | Excuse me. I need to talk to you. | 打扰一下 我要跟你谈谈 |
[02:11] | Yes, sir, I’ll be with you in one moment. | 好的 先生 我一会就来 |
[02:12] | No, now! | 不行 马上 |
[02:16] | Please. | 拜托 |
[02:22] | – What’s the problem? – I’m in trouble. | -有什么事 -我有麻烦了 |
[02:24] | There’s something happening to me | 我身上出了问题 |
[02:25] | that I don’t have the time or the permission to explain to you. | 我没时间 也不能给你们解释 |
[02:27] | – What is it? – I need you to go to the passengers. | -什么问题 -我要你去跟乘客 |
[02:29] | I need you to collect as many sedatives | 搜集尽量多的镇静剂 |
[02:31] | or tranquilizers as you can. | 或安定药 |
[02:32] | Okay, sir, I need you to take a deep breath. | 先生 你先深呼吸 |
[02:34] | This isn’t a panic attack! This is real! | 这不是恐慌症 是真的 |
[02:38] | We will die, all of us, if you don’t do what I say. | 要是不照办 我们都会死 |
[02:40] | Sir, a threat like that is in violation of FAA regulations. | 先生 这种威胁可是违反联邦航空局规定的 |
[02:43] | Does it look to you like I care about that? | 你觉得我在意这点吗 |
[02:45] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[02:48] | Go call the captain. | 给机长打电话 |
[02:49] | Sir, I’m gonna need you to calm down. | 先生 请你冷静下来 |
[02:51] | You’re gonna scare the passengers. | 你会吓到乘客的 |
[02:52] | I’m going into that bathroom. | 我一会进厕所 |
[02:54] | You keep me in there. You keep that door closed. | 不要让我出来 关紧门 |
[02:56] | Get whatever sedatives you can as soon as you can. | 尽快多找点镇静剂 |
[02:59] | You go in that bathroom, sir– | 你可以进厕所 先生 |
[03:00] | I am not messing around! | 我不是闹着玩的 |
[03:02] | When you get the drugs, you come back, you knock. | 拿到药以后 回来 先敲门 |
[03:05] | If I don’t answer or if I do | 我要是没回应 或者回应了 |
[03:07] | and what you see isn’t me anymore, | 但你看到我已发生变化 |
[03:09] | you keep that door closed. | 关紧门 |
[03:27] | Yes, sir, but I think 40 minutes is too long. | 是的 先生 但40分钟太久了 |
[03:36] | Ladies and gentlemen, we have a passenger | 女士们先生们 有位乘客 |
[03:38] | who is having a hard time. | 身感不适 |
[03:42] | Sir, this is the Air Marshal. | 先生 我是空警 |
[03:44] | I need you to open this door. | 请你开门 |
[03:48] | Sir, I won’t tell you again. | 先生 我不会再重复了 |
[03:50] | Open this door, or I’m gonna have to come in. | 请开门 否则我将强行闯入 |
[04:01] | Panic attack? | 恐慌症 |
[04:02] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:05] | Like I said, I hate flying. | 我说了 我讨厌飞行 |
[04:06] | I always have, ever since I was a kid. | 一直如此 从小就这样 |
[04:08] | But I was doing pretty well | 但是我之前一直都好 |
[04:09] | until they said that we weren’t going to be able to land for a while. | 直到他们说我们还要飞一段时间才能降落 |
[04:13] | These your bags, sir? | 这是你的行李吗 先生 |
[04:14] | Oh, that’s them. Thank you. | 没错 谢谢你 |
[04:16] | Look, I’m really sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[04:17] | I’m sorry I wasted your time and scared all those people. | 抱歉浪费各位的时间 又吓坏了乘客 |
[04:24] | Sorry. Don’t you have to ask permission before you do that? | 抱歉 你不是得经我许可才能搜包吗 |
[04:26] | Not since Bush II. | 小布什给了我这个权利 |
[04:30] | Sure. Sure. Whatever. | 好吧 随便你 |
[04:33] | Can we make this quick, please? | 拜托你们能快点吗 |
[04:35] | Is there anything I need to be aware of, sir? | 你这里面有什么东西吗 先生 |
[04:36] | – What? No. – Knives? Needles? | -什么 没有 -有刀 或注射器吗 |
[04:38] | Underwear. Don’t worry. It’s clean. | 只是内衣 别担心 没问题的 |
[04:48] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[04:51] | Yeah, I just… | 没事 我就是… |
[04:54] | need a bathroom. | 得用下洗手间 |
[04:57] | Right there. | 在那边 |
[05:13] | Mike… | 迈克 |
[05:22] | Panic attack… as in withdrawal. | 恐慌症 戒毒引起的 |
[05:39] | Well, time to call the cops. | 该报警了 |
[05:45] | Hey, it’s Knolls. We got drugs again. | 我是诺尔斯 我们又发现毒品了 |
[05:49] | But nothing I’ve ever seen bef– | 但是以前没见过这种的 |
[06:14] | You say you’re happy… | 你说你很快乐 |
[06:17] | That you’ve never felt better. | 从没感觉这么好 |
[06:19] | Yes. | 是的 |
[06:21] | And forgetting all the details of your life… | 忘记生活中的细枝末节 |
[06:26] | your relationships… the cases you’ve handled– | 你的情感关系 办过的案子 |
[06:30] | That’s not a problem for you? | 对你来说不是问题吗 |
[06:34] | Well, what I meant– I mean, yes, it’s odd, | 我是说 是 这很奇怪 |
[06:36] | but it’s a problem that I can handle. | 但我能应付得来 |
[06:39] | The real problem, the one that we should all be worried about, | 大家真正该担心的 |
[06:41] | – is Jones. – David Robert Jones? | -是琼斯 -戴维·罗伯特·琼斯 |
[06:43] | Yes, the one who kidnapped me. | 对 就是他绑架了我 |
[06:45] | – You remember that? – Yes. | -你还记得 -对 |
[06:49] | Because you’re already starting to become… what… | 是不是因为你那时已经开始转变成 |
[06:54] | your former self from a prior timeline– | 之前时间线中的你自己 |
[06:57] | the one you shared with Peter Bishop? | 就是跟彼得·贝肖普共处的时间线 |
[06:59] | I suppose. Yes. | 应该是吧 |
[07:02] | My point is, David Robert Jones is still out there somewhere. | 我是想说 戴维·罗伯特·琼斯仍逍遥法外 |
[07:05] | And instead of pursuing him like I should have, | 我本应该被派去捉拿他 |
[07:07] | I’ve been forced to take every psych evaluation | 现在却被强迫进行各种各样的 |
[07:10] | and field trial the bureau can think of. | 心理治疗和外勤考核 |
[07:12] | I’ve had CAT scans, MRIs, peed in every cup. | 做CAT 核磁共振 尿检 |
[07:15] | My sitting here now trying to convince an FBI shrink– | 但恕我冒昧 现在我坐在这里 |
[07:18] | no offense–that I am fit to return to active duty | 试图向联调局的心理医生证明我可以复职 |
[07:21] | is pointless. | 简直毫无意义 |
[07:27] | You have to admit… | 你得承认 |
[07:29] | It’s a little weird, what’s happened to you. | 你的遭遇是有些奇怪 |
[07:34] | I work in fringe division. | 我在潜科学部工作 |
[07:37] | Weird i-is a matter of degrees. | 奇怪对我来说只是程度问题 |
[07:41] | Have you told your sister? | 你告诉你妹妹了吗 |
[07:44] | You do have a sister, right? | 你有妹妹吧 |
[07:45] | Yes. Rachel. | 对 她叫瑞秋 |
[07:47] | And, no, I haven’t told her. | 我还没告诉她 |
[07:50] | Are the two of you close? | 你俩很亲近吗 |
[07:52] | Yes. We don’t talk that often. | 是的 但我们交流不多 |
[07:56] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[07:59] | Life. | 生活 |
[08:01] | My job. | 我的工作所致 |
[08:03] | She moved back to Chicago with my niece Ella | 她和我外甥女艾拉搬回芝加哥了 |
[08:07] | so that Ella could be closer to Rachel’s ex, | 好让艾拉有更多时间跟瑞秋的前夫相处 |
[08:09] | who, in my opinion, is a liar and a bastard. | 而我认为 她前夫就是个骗子 混蛋 |
[08:16] | Just a few more questions, Agent Dunham. | 我再问你几个问题 德探员 |
[08:19] | We’re almost through. | 马上就结束了 |
[08:31] | Sit down. | 请坐 |
[08:35] | They said no. | 他们否决了 |
[08:38] | The truth is, they don’t know what to say. | 事实上 他们不知道怎么说 |
[08:41] | Nothing like this has ever happened before. | 以前从没遇见过这种情况 |
[08:44] | The bureau has protocols for dealing with mental trauma, | 对于精神创伤 局里有相关规定 |
[08:46] | depression, post-traumatic stress, amnesia. | 抑郁 创后心理压力 健忘等 |
[08:48] | – I don’t have mental trauma. – I understand that. | -我没有精神创伤 -这我知道 |
[08:51] | And what does it matter if–if I can’t remember | 我记不清楚以前办过的每件案子的 |
[08:53] | every detail of every case I’ve ever investigated? | 详细内容又有什么关系呢 |
[08:56] | I mean, I can learn that. | 我可以去看啊 |
[08:57] | It doesn’t make me any less fit to be in the field. | 不会影响我继续执行外勤 |
[09:00] | Your sister is still married. | 你的妹妹没有离婚 |
[09:03] | Rachel is still married. | 瑞秋没有离婚 |
[09:06] | She and her husband have two children– | 她和她丈夫有两个孩子 |
[09:09] | Ella and a younger brother, Eddie. | 艾拉和她弟弟艾迪 |
[09:12] | Dr. Anderson sent over her report. | 安德森医生送来了报告 |
[09:15] | 40% of all the information you provided | 你所说的关于你生活的信息 |
[09:17] | about your life is incorrect, | 有百分之四十是错误的 |
[09:20] | which, as far as the tenth floor is concerned, | 因此 上级认为 |
[09:21] | means you are not the agent they licensed. | 你不是他们当初授权的那个探员了 |
[09:32] | Our grandfather’s name was Eddie. | 我们的祖父名叫艾迪 |
[09:44] | Is that you? | 是你吗 |
[09:46] | What took you so long? | 怎么才回来 |
[09:47] | I was just about to send out a search party– | 我都准备派搜查队去找你了 |
[09:49] | dogs, men in trench coats. | 派警犬 军队什么的 |
[09:56] | That good, huh? | 这么糟糕啊 |
[09:57] | They don’t even want me consulting on cases. | 他们甚至都不让我做顾问 |
[09:59] | Well, I’m sure that’s only temporary. | 这肯定只是暂时的 |
[10:01] | Broyles said I should look at it as an overdue vacation. | 布洛伊让我把这当做是早就该放的假 |
[10:05] | Why would I assume, just because you and I are back together, | 我怎么会认为 因为我跟你重归于好 |
[10:07] | that everything would be fine? | 所有事情就都会很顺利了 |
[10:08] | What, the world isn’t gonna live up to my every expectation? | 难道我还能什么都心想事成吗 |
[10:12] | Olivia, a vacation is not such a bad idea. | 奥利维亚 度假也是个好主意 |
[10:15] | Vermont’s beautiful this time of year. | 现在的佛蒙特州很美 |
[10:16] | I know you don’t like skiing, | 我知道你不喜欢滑雪 |
[10:18] | but as long as we got a rug and a fireplace, | 但只要有毛毯和壁炉 |
[10:20] | I think we’ll be fine. | 一切都好说 |
[10:21] | You should get that. I think the ’70s are calling. | 接电话吧 可能是七十年代来的电话 |
[10:27] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[10:29] | Yeah, I am, actually. | 没错 我是 |
[10:34] | No, I just wasn’t expecting… | 不 我只是没想到 |
[10:39] | Yeah. | 好 |
[10:43] | Lincoln? | 是林肯吗 |
[10:47] | Well, one of us is still on the team. | 至少我们中还有一个人能执行任务 |
[10:49] | – Liv… – Peter, I’m fine. | -小奥 -彼得 我没事的 |
[10:52] | Go. | 去吧 |
[10:55] | – I’ll be back as soon as I can. – Okay. | -我尽快赶回来 -好 |
[11:11] | They should have surveillance footage. | 他们应该有监控录像 |
[11:13] | – See if they’ll give you access. – Yeah, okay. | -去问问他们让不让你看 -好的 |
[11:18] | How’s Olivia? | 奥利维亚怎么样 |
[11:19] | Eh, she’s okay. | 她还好 |
[11:20] | I mean, she’s frustrated, but she’s okay. | 有些失落 但还好 |
[11:23] | Broyles asked me to take lead till she’s back. | 布洛伊说 在她归队前由我负责 |
[11:25] | I hope that you’re okay with that. | 希望你没意见 |
[11:27] | You’re the boss. | 你说了算 |
[11:29] | So what happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[11:30] | We’re not exactly sure yet. | 我们目前也不确定 |
[11:32] | Incident on a Vertusair flight from Paris to New York– | 巴黎飞往纽约的一个沃顿塞亚的航班出事了 |
[11:35] | details are still coming in. | 具体情况还不清楚 |
[11:36] | Is that Peter? | 彼得来了吗 |
[11:37] | Tell him to stay right there. | 让他待在那别动 |
[11:39] | Did you cay Vertusair? Was it Flight 718? | 你刚才说沃顿赛亚 是718号航班吗 |
[11:43] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[11:44] | I guess this is like the timeline that I’m from. | 这案子可能跟我时间线上的那起差不多 |
[11:46] | It stands to reason that some of the exact same cases | 两个时间线上会出现相同的案子 |
[11:47] | would take place. Vertus 718– | 也不无道理 沃顿塞亚718 |
[11:49] | Happy birthday! | 生日快乐 |
[11:54] | Walter, it’s not my birthday. | 沃尔特 今天不是我生日 |
[11:55] | No, of course not. I know that. | 没错 当然不是 我知道 |
[11:57] | But I’ve been saving these up. | 不过我一直攒着这些东西 |
[11:58] | I bought one every year on your birthday | 每年你生日那天我都会 |
[12:02] | to help me deal with the loss. | 买个礼物自我安慰一下 |
[12:04] | Walter… | 沃尔特 |
[12:05] | And I know you’re not him, my Peter, | 我知道你不是他 不是我的彼得 |
[12:09] | but you’re as close as I’m going to get. | 但我找不到比你更接近他的人了 |
[12:11] | Here we are… | 你看 |
[12:13] | Beer. | 啤酒 |
[12:14] | For when you turned 21. | 你21岁那天我买的 |
[12:17] | I-I probably wouldn’t drink that, though. | 不过这酒大概是不能喝了 |
[12:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:32] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[12:39] | So… The case on the plane? | 那啥…飞机的案子怎么说 |
[12:41] | Right, the case on the plane. | 对了 飞机的案子 |
[12:44] | His name was Marshall Bowman. | 他叫马歇尔·鲍曼 |
[12:45] | He was an undercover cop. | 是个卧底警察 |
[12:47] | He was given a designed virus | 有人给他注射了一种 |
[12:48] | that was programmed to rewrite his DNA, | 能改变他DNA的病毒 |
[12:49] | turn him into some kind of creature. | 把他变成了某种生物 |
[12:52] | – What sort of creature? – A giant porcupine. | -什么样的生物 -一头大豪猪 |
[12:55] | But the plane crashed. He was burned to a crisp. | 后来飞机坠毁 他也被烧死了 |
[12:57] | I-I like porcupines. | 我 我喜欢豪猪 |
[13:00] | Shows that god has a sense of humor. | 显示了造物主的幽默感 |
[13:02] | Uh, Peter, you were right. | 彼得 你说的没错 |
[13:04] | The guy’s name is Bowman, | 那个人是叫鲍曼 |
[13:06] | but that flight did not crash. | 可飞机没有坠毁 |
[13:09] | It says it right here. It landed a few hours ago. | 这儿写着呢 飞机几小时前已着陆 |
[13:11] | 16. | 十六岁 |
[13:13] | By then, I figured you’d be all about girls. | 我猜那个时候你应该开始思春啦 |
[13:15] | – Are you sure about that? – Positive. | -你确定吗 -确定 |
[13:17] | TSA just sent over the footage. | 运安局刚把录像传过来 |
[13:25] | Oh, my god! | 我的天呐 |
[13:26] | Is that what you were talking about? | 这就是你说的那个生物吗 |
[13:34] | Fantastic. | 太神奇了 |
[13:38] | Okay, that is disgusting. | 我说这也太恶心了吧 |
[13:42] | Learn to see past the obvious, dear. | 学会透过现象看本质 亲爱的 |
[13:45] | What a remarkable specimen. | 这个标本太棒了 |
[13:49] | So when was the last time you saw your brother? | 你最后一次见到你哥哥是什么时候 |
[13:52] | A little over a week ago. | 一周以前 |
[13:55] | I don’t understand– some kind of virus? | 我不明白 什么叫某种病毒 |
[13:59] | Why can’t I see him? | 为什么我不能见他 |
[14:01] | I’m really sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[14:03] | Even if I had the authority to do that, which I don’t, | 我没权让你见他 而且就算我有 |
[14:05] | it’s not a good idea. | 恐怕也不太好 |
[14:13] | I’m sorry to do this to you right now, | 对不起 我知道现在不是时候 |
[14:15] | but last question, I promise. | 可这是最后一个问题了 我保证 |
[14:17] | This is your brother’s handwriting, right? | 这是你哥的笔迹 对吧 |
[14:20] | This bit down here where it says, | 这里他写到 |
[14:23] | “Once we get started, there’ll be no turning back”– | “一旦开始 便没有回头路可走” |
[14:25] | Do you have any idea what that might be about? | 你知道他说的是什么吗 |
[14:29] | Maybe who he was writing it to? | 知道他这是写给谁的吗 |
[14:30] | No. | 不知道 |
[14:33] | But the last couple of times Marshall and I spoke, | 不过最后几次我跟马歇尔通话的时候 |
[14:38] | he didn’t seem… himself. | 他有点…不太对劲 |
[14:42] | He was stressed. I thought it was just work. | 非常紧张 我以为是工作的关系 |
[14:57] | She doesn’t know anything. | 她什么都不知道 |
[15:00] | Looks like you were right. | 看来你说的没错 |
[15:01] | – About what? – Bowman. | -什么没错 -鲍曼 |
[15:03] | Worked at a credit cotier in Marseille, | 在马塞一家海岸信贷公司工作 |
[15:05] | managed their corporate accounts. | 管理公司账目 |
[15:06] | But before that, he was a detective | 不过在此之前 他曾是 |
[15:08] | in the BPD crash unit– retired six years ago, | 波士顿警局事故小组的警探 于六年前退休 |
[15:12] | at least officially. | 官方文件是这么记录的 |
[15:13] | Sounds to me like a cop working undercover. | 我看像是卧底警员 |
[15:15] | – So what killed this thing? – Good question. | -那它是怎么死的 -问得好 |
[15:18] | Agents down the hall say they heard the screams. | 大厅里的探员们说他们听到了尖叫 |
[15:20] | By the time they opened the door, | 开门进来的时候 |
[15:21] | they say it was on the floor, writhing in pain, | 它已经倒在了地上 在痛苦地呻吟 |
[15:24] | and then it just died. | 然后就死了 |
[15:27] | On the case we worked before, | 我之前接触的那个案子里 |
[15:28] | he was working with a partner. | 他还有一个搭档 |
[15:30] | He was infected too, but he didn’t know it. | 这个搭档也被感染了 可他自己不知道 |
[15:32] | Almost transformed a couple of days later. | 几天后差点就变形了 |
[15:33] | – Then we should find him. – Yeah. | -那我们得找到他 -对 |
[15:35] | I’ve been trying to think of his name, | 我一直都在想他的名字 |
[15:36] | but I can’t remember it. | 可实在记不起来 |
[15:40] | Olivia would, though. | 不过奥利维亚应该记得 |
[15:44] | Then you should give her a call. | 那你给她打个电话吧 |
[15:50] | Daniel Hicks– | 丹尼尔·希克斯 |
[15:52] | Olivia says he lives at 235 Marlboro Street, | 奥利维亚说他住在马布罗街235号 |
[15:56] | so it should be just up here a couple more blocks. | 应该再走几个街区就到了 |
[16:05] | You want to talk about it, | 你想聊聊不 |
[16:06] | or should we just pretend like we already did? | 还是说我们就假装已经聊过了 |
[16:10] | Olivia. | 关于奥利维亚 |
[16:14] | She’s your Olivia. | 她是你的奥利维亚 |
[16:16] | I get it. | 我理解 |
[16:19] | I mean, I don’t really get it… | 虽说没法完全理解 |
[16:22] | how she can suddenly become this other version of herself. | 她怎么会突然变成另一个自己 |
[16:26] | Different circumstances, I might think that you were drugging her… | 要是换个情境 我大概会觉得你给她下了药 |
[16:30] | doing something to her, but… | 或对她做了点什么 不过… |
[16:37] | I don’t know if she told you this, | 我不知道她有没有告诉过你 |
[16:38] | but when I first met her, I’d lost my partner– | 我第一次遇见她时 失去了我的搭档 |
[16:41] | Robert. | 罗伯特 |
[16:44] | He and his wife, Julie–they had this incredible relationship. | 他和他妻子朱莉的关系非常好 |
[16:49] | The way she looked at him… | 她看他的眼神… |
[16:54] | Olivia looks at you that same way. | 就跟奥利维亚看你的眼神一样 |
[17:02] | So why don’t we just leave it at that? | 就让一切顺其自然吧 |
[17:14] | You’re a good guy. | 你是个好人 |
[17:18] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:20] | I’m a good guy. | 我真是个好人 |
[17:30] | What’s she doing here? | 她来这干嘛 |
[17:35] | You didn’t really think I’d stay home, did you? | 你知道我在家是待不住的 对吧 |
[17:38] | I suppose not. | 我想是的 |
[17:40] | Olivia, you are not authorized to be here. | 奥利维亚 你无权来这儿 |
[17:43] | If Broyles gets wind of this… | 如果布洛伊知道了 |
[17:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:58] | We came all this way. | 我们大老远过来了 |
[18:01] | Might as well look around. | 不妨进去看看 |
[18:19] | I’ll check the back. | 我去后面看看 |
[18:32] | Medical waste– what’s that about? | 医疗废物 这是怎么回事 |
[18:34] | Don’t know. | 不知道 |
[18:35] | You mean you didn’t see these the last time? | 上次你没看到这些吗 |
[18:38] | No. | 没有 |
[18:42] | Remember you said eventually | 记得你说过终有一天 |
[18:43] | all this would stop getting strange? | 我会对这一切习以为常 |
[18:46] | In case you were wondering, it still hasn’t. | 如果你想知道 我还是没习惯 |
[18:53] | You don’t remember having that conversation, do you? | 你不记得那天的对话了 对吗 |
[18:57] | The night at the diner? | 在小饭店那晚 |
[18:58] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[19:03] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[19:40] | Lincoln! You okay? | 林肯 没事吧 |
[19:44] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[19:53] | Is that really necessary? | 真的有这个必要吗 |
[19:55] | If I don’t suture this wound, | 如果我不缝合伤口 |
[19:57] | it will become infested with bacteria. | 会被细菌感染 |
[20:00] | I was talking about the humming. | 我说的是你哼小曲 |
[20:01] | Oh. Auditory distraction dulls the peripheral senses | 用听觉分散注意力可以降低对环境的感知 |
[20:05] | and allows for optimal focus, | 使人达到最佳专注状态 |
[20:06] | which is why surgeons play classical music in the O.R. | 这就是为什么外科医生会在手术室放古典乐 |
[20:10] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[20:11] | Hey, did anybody report seeing the thing that got away? | 有人报告说看到那个逃掉的怪物了吗 |
[20:15] | No word. | 没有 |
[20:17] | So do we have any theories why this one died? | 对这只的死因有什么推断吗 |
[20:20] | Not exactly. | 不确定 |
[20:21] | Walter thinks that the cells broke down– | 沃尔特认为是细胞分解的 |
[20:23] | that the rapid mutation caused all the internal organs to fail. | 快速突变导致所有的内脏衰竭 |
[20:26] | – And what about this? – Also no idea. | -那这个呢 -也不清楚 |
[20:28] | But we are running labs on it | 但我们在对它做实验分析 |
[20:29] | try to break down the chemical composition. But check this out. | 想破解其化学成分 但看看这个 |
[20:33] | You see these? They’re track marks. | 看到这些了吗 这是针孔 |
[20:36] | We think he was injecting himself with whatever that stuff is. | 我们认为他一直在给自己注射那种物质 |
[20:39] | What’s that… Just here? | 那是什么 这儿 |
[20:46] | It looks like a tattoo. | 像个纹身 |
[20:48] | Hey, Walter. | 沃尔特 |
[20:49] | Can you come here for a sec, take a look at this? | 能过来看看这个吗 |
[20:51] | Hold this. Don’t move. | 拿着 不要动 |
[20:56] | Did you find his genitals, son? | 你找到他的生殖器了吗 孩子 |
[21:01] | I’m sorry about Hicks’ place. | 希克斯家的事我很抱歉 |
[21:02] | I had no idea that he had already become– | 我不知道他已经变成 |
[21:04] | It’s nothing. Don’t worry about it. | 没事 别放心上 |
[21:06] | But if I hadn’t been with you, | 但如果我没跟你一起 |
[21:07] | then you would have called Broyles | 你就会打电话给布洛伊 |
[21:09] | and asked for backup and… | 请求支援并… |
[21:12] | You didn’t want to get me in trouble, | 你不想让我陷入麻烦 |
[21:13] | – and now you’re injured. – It wasn’t your fault. | -现在却受伤了 -不是你的错 |
[21:17] | Olivia… | 奥利维亚… |
[21:18] | I ran that name you gave me– | 我搜索了你给我那个名字 |
[21:20] | Conrad Etienne Moreau. | 康拉德·艾迪安·莫罗 |
[21:22] | You’re right, he was a scientist. | 你是对的 他是个科学家 |
[21:23] | But he died five years ago in a car crash. | 但他五年前死于车祸 |
[21:26] | – What? – That doesn’t make any sense. | -什么 -那说不通啊 |
[21:28] | On the case that we worked, he was the one trying | 我们之前那个案子里是他 |
[21:29] | to broker the deal for the virus that made these guys mutate. | 以中间人身份交易这使人突变的病毒 |
[21:32] | You also said that Bowman died in a plane crash. | 你也说了鲍曼死于空难 |
[21:34] | Now, for some reason, | 因为某种原因 |
[21:35] | the details that you and Olivia remember from your timeline, | 你和奥利维亚所记得的你们时间线的案件详情 |
[21:38] | not all of them are tracking here. | 和这里并不一样 |
[21:40] | Okay, well, if Conrad’s not behind this, who is? | 好吧 那如果康拉德不是幕后主使 谁是 |
[21:43] | Perhaps the Sumerians. | 也许是苏美尔人 |
[21:45] | This tattoo…is cuneiform. | 这个纹身…是楔形文字 |
[21:48] | I’m not sure of the significance of the symbol, | 我不确定这个符号象征的意思 |
[21:51] | but I’m fairly certain it’s Sumerian. | 但我很确定这是苏美尔语 |
[21:53] | Not my favorite ancient language. | 不是我最喜欢的古语言 |
[21:55] | I prefer Yiddish. Belly’s father taught it to me. | 我更喜欢意第绪语 贝利的父亲教过我 |
[21:58] | He was a charming man. | 他是个很有魅力的人 |
[22:00] | You’re thinking something. | 你想到了什么 |
[22:01] | I’m thinking that you and I both know somebody | 我在想我们俩都认识一个 |
[22:03] | who could help us interpret Bowman’s tattoo. | 能给我们解读鲍曼纹身的人 |
[22:06] | – Who? – An old friend… | -谁 -一个老朋友 |
[22:07] | Though he may take some convincing, | 不过我们得想办法说服他 |
[22:08] | ’cause I’m pretty sure he has no idea who we are. | 因为我敢肯定他不认识我们 |
[22:12] | Sounds intriguing. | 听上去很有趣 |
[22:13] | Not you. You need to be stitched up. | 你不能去 得把伤口缝好 |
[22:19] | Go. | 去吧 |
[22:20] | If you learn anything, call me. | 如果你知道了什么 告诉我 |
[22:22] | Okay. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[22:28] | All set. Enjoy. | 好了 好好看吧 |
[22:41] | – Can I help you? – I hope so. | -有能为您效劳的吗 -希望吧 |
[22:43] | The lady here is looking for a book | 这位女士在找一本书 |
[22:44] | called Lake of the Long Sun, by Gene Wolfe. | 吉恩·乌尔夫写的 书名叫《长日之湖》 |
[22:47] | – Do you know him? – Are you kidding me? I worship him. | -你知道他吗 -开什么玩笑 我很崇拜他 |
[22:51] | And a girl as beautiful as you who likes sci-fi | 而像你这么美又爱科幻小说的女孩 |
[22:54] | is a girl after my own heart. | 正是我喜欢的类型 |
[22:56] | I’m Ed, by the way. | 顺便说一下 我叫艾德 |
[22:57] | Olivia. Sorry, taken. | 奥利维亚 抱歉 有主了 |
[22:59] | All the best ones are. | 好姑娘都有主了 |
[23:01] | Story of my life. Okay. | 我这辈子总这样 好吧 |
[23:03] | I’ve got the entire Solar Cycle, first edition. | 我有全套初版《太阳周期》 |
[23:06] | You want signed or unsigned? | 你要签名的还是没签名的 |
[23:08] | Do you think maybe he could help? | 你觉得他能帮忙吗 |
[23:10] | Who, him? No, I doubt it. | 他 不见得吧 |
[23:12] | It’s probably a little too obscure. | 大概有点太模糊了 |
[23:15] | Help what? | 帮什么 |
[23:17] | Uh, just a symbol we’re trying to decipher. | 就是我们想破解的一个符号 |
[23:20] | It has to do with cuneiform. | 跟楔形文字有关 |
[23:22] | Sumerian, Hittite, or Akkadian? | 闪族 赫梯还是阿卡德的 |
[23:27] | Impressive. | 不赖啊 |
[23:28] | I know. I’m a very, very impressive man. | 我知道 我这人相当不赖了 |
[23:31] | And I’m still taken. | 我还是有主的 |
[23:33] | Can’t blame a guy for trying. | 试试无妨 |
[23:38] | Do you have any idea what this means? | 你知道这是什么意思吗 |
[23:44] | Are you one of them? | 你是他们的人吗 |
[23:47] | One of who? | 谁们 |
[23:58] | Megif avagin frim dim tish. | [意第绪语] |
[24:02] | – Excuse me? – It’s Yddish. | -你说什么 -是意第绪语 |
[24:03] | It means “May I please be excused from the table?” | 意思是 “我现在能退席了吗” |
[24:07] | No, you may not. | 不 你不能 |
[24:08] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[24:09] | Because I have just made some peanut butter and bacon sandwiches. | 因为我刚做了些花生酱加培根三明治 |
[24:15] | – Thanks, anyway. – And because– | -谢了 不用 -还有… |
[24:18] | And–and don’t be alarmed by this– | 请别为此担心 |
[24:20] | but I think you may be infected. | 但我认为你可能被感染了 |
[24:23] | – What? – Well, if what killed our friend was, in fact, viral, | -什么 -如果这人是被病毒杀死的 |
[24:28] | then it’s likely that when you were scratched, | 那么有可能你被爪伤的时候 |
[24:30] | that the virus was transmitted to you. | 病毒传到你身上了 |
[24:35] | Okay, um… | 好吧 |
[24:38] | S-shouldn’t you, like, give me something? | 那你是不是该给我用点什么 |
[24:41] | I’m afraid not. | 恐怕不行 |
[24:44] | I can’t cure the intermediate stage. | 我没法治愈中期病毒 |
[24:48] | Once the virus fully matures, | 等病毒完全成熟 |
[24:50] | I should be able to counteract it. | 我应该能中和掉它 |
[24:52] | – “Should”? – Most likely. | -“应该”吗 -很有可能 |
[24:55] | 80%. | 八成可能 |
[24:56] | And if I’m part of the other 20%? | 我要是落到那两成里呢 |
[25:04] | Let’s take it one step at a time. | 我们走一步看一步吧 |
[25:09] | Yep, I was right. Here it is. | 我说对了 在这儿呢 |
[25:12] | I remember reading it means “renewal” or “rebirth.” | 我记得见过这符号意为”复兴”或”重生” |
[25:14] | There’s been some rumblings lately about a group out there– | 最近有关于一个团体的传闻 |
[25:17] | a cult, really. | 准确说是异教 |
[25:18] | Okay, whereabouts were these rumblings? | 这些传闻在哪传开的 |
[25:20] | You know, the usual places. | 就是那些地方呗 |
[25:21] | Obscure corners of the internet, | 网络的犄角旮旯 |
[25:22] | conspiracy boards, | 阴谋论论坛 |
[25:24] | sub-subterranean chat rooms. | 十分秘密的聊天室 |
[25:26] | Far as I can see, they’re just wack jobs. | 依我看 就是一群疯子 |
[25:29] | They’re obsessed with the guided evolution of man. | 他们痴迷有向性人类进化 |
[25:32] | They want to create a new species… | 他们想创造新的物种 |
[25:35] | a better species… | 更好的物种 |
[25:37] | mutation by design. | 设计变异 |
[26:24] | Oh, baby, you’re hurting. | 亲爱的 你很痛苦吗 |
[26:41] | This should be the last one. | 这应该是最后一针了 |
[26:49] | Just think how special you’re gonna be… | 想想你会变得多么特别 |
[26:52] | How special we’re both gonna be… | 我们会变得多么特别 |
[26:56] | Like Adam and Eve. | 就像亚当和夏娃 |
[27:05] | Here’s a good one– “According to Mayan prophecy, | 这个有意思 “玛雅预言说 |
[27:07] | a serpent rope will appear in the center of the Milky Way.” | 银河系中央将出现蛇绳” |
[27:10] | Is that when the world ends, or when the aliens arrive? | 那意味着世界的终结还是外星人驾临 |
[27:12] | Apparently, that’s when a celestial ship emerges, | 是天外飞船出现 |
[27:15] | and a bearded serpent god comes down to bring enlightenment. | 络腮胡子的蛇神来给人类启示之时 |
[27:17] | No, actually, the celestial ship turns into the serpent god, | 其实是天外飞船变成了蛇神 |
[27:21] | if you want to be technical. | 严格来讲是这样 |
[27:22] | – It’s perfect. – Not really. | -太好了 -才不是 |
[27:25] | You mean no mutant porcupine man? | 你是说我不会变身成豪猪人了 |
[27:29] | My culture, it’s clear? | 我的培养皿 没问题吗 |
[27:33] | Oh, no. | 不是 |
[27:34] | No results yet. | 还没结果 |
[27:37] | I was talking about them. | 我是说他们 |
[27:40] | I hadn’t realized how much I longed for family. | 我没意识到自己多么渴望家庭 |
[27:44] | Yeah, they’re– they’re great. | 是啊 他们真有爱 |
[27:48] | And you too, of course. | 当然了 你也是 |
[27:50] | It’s not every day that a perfectly suited chess partner comes along. | 毕竟不是每天都能遇到完美的对弈者 |
[27:54] | And don’t fret. | 别害怕 |
[27:55] | Right now no news is good news. | 现在 没情况就是好情况 |
[27:57] | Hey, guys, listen to this. | 你们听这个 |
[27:58] | “Each generation of gods is overthrown by its children, | “每一代神明都被其子推翻 |
[28:01] | who become new gods with new tools. | 这些后裔成为新的神 并有新的本领 |
[28:04] | Science delivers these tools, | 科学成就了这些本领 |
[28:05] | and mankind gains dominion over all he surveys.” | 人类就能统治他触目所及的一切” |
[28:09] | What kind of science? | 什么样的科学 |
[28:11] | Uh, radical transgenics, hybridization. | 原子团基因转移 杂交 |
[28:15] | Guided mutation? | 有向性变异 |
[28:17] | Most of this is about encoding foreign genomes with retroviral DNA. | 这里大部分是关于用逆转病毒编码外来基因组 |
[28:21] | These algorithms look pretty advanced. | 这些算法看来挺高端的 |
[28:23] | The file’s here: “816TPT618.” That’s a palindrome… | 这份文件”816TPT618″ 是回文 |
[28:27] | Or a palindromic code, to be precise. | 准确说是回文密码 |
[28:29] | What’s that mean? | 这什么意思 |
[28:30] | Something that reads the same backwards of forwards. | 就是正序和反序读都一样的文字 |
[28:32] | Words like “madam” or “boob.” | 比如”太太”和”咪咪”[英文是回文] |
[28:35] | I know what a palindrome is. | 我知道回文是什么 |
[28:36] | I meant what does that mean in terms of the case? | 我是说就这个案子来讲是什么意思 |
[28:38] | In and of itself, nothing. | 单独来说 没什么意思 |
[28:40] | But years ago, when Belly and I were tripping, | 但是多年前 我和贝利合作时 |
[28:44] | We created a way of organizing lab files using only palindromes. | 我们只用回文来管理实验室的文档 |
[28:49] | Walter, are you saying that this information | 沃尔特 你的意思是这些东西 |
[28:51] | comes from Massive Dynamic? | 来自巨力集团吗 |
[28:55] | I do recognize the number, | 这数字我倒是认得 |
[28:57] | but we haven’t used this file system for years. | 但是我们废弃这种存档方式已有多年 |
[28:59] | After William died, we converted to a more user-friendly one. | 威廉死后 我们换成了更人性化的方式 |
[29:03] | Well, maybe it’s from a terminated experiment. | 或许是某项中止的实验 |
[29:06] | We have many projects | 我们有很多项目 |
[29:07] | dealing with the genetic engineering of hybrids. | 是关于杂交的遗传工程 |
[29:10] | I’ll have to run a search. | 我得搜索一下 |
[29:17] | You weren’t supposed to be here. | 你不该过来的 |
[29:19] | Philip said you were pulled off field duty. | 飞利浦说你被停职 不做外勤了 |
[29:23] | I know, but here I am. | 我知道 可我还是来了 |
[29:29] | I suppose every version of you is stubborn. | 看来每个版本的你都很固执 |
[29:34] | Ah, this code does correspond to an old project. | 这个代码的确与一个老项目相符 |
[29:38] | But the contents have been erased. | 但是项目内容却被抹去了 |
[29:42] | Could it have been hacked into from the outside? | 会不会被人从外面黑进来了 |
[29:43] | No, I don’t see how. | 不可能 |
[29:44] | This system has eight redundant firewalls. | 这个系统有八道备用防火墙 |
[29:46] | Well, who was overseeing the project? | 监督项目的是谁 |
[29:52] | David Robert Jones. | 戴维·罗伯特·琼斯 |
[30:00] | I eat, too, when I’m nervous. | 我紧张的时候也狂吃东西 |
[30:02] | Don’t worry–we should know something soon. | 别担心 应该很快就会有消息了 |
[30:08] | I take it you don’t like peanut butter. | 看来你不喜欢花生酱 |
[30:10] | Not so much, but this bacon is fantastic. | 不怎么喜欢 但这培根真好吃 |
[30:13] | Do you have any more? | 你还有吗 |
[30:15] | Yes. Of course. | 当然了 |
[30:19] | I typically don’t like pork. | 一般来说我不喜欢猪肉 |
[30:20] | Aphid, could we get agent Lee some more– | 艾菲 能不能给李探员拿点 |
[30:27] | Agent Lee… | 李探员 |
[30:30] | what else do you hunger for– | 你还想吃什么 |
[30:32] | pickled herrings, spinach? | 腌鲱鱼 菠菜 |
[30:34] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[30:36] | Onion rings would be nice. | 来点洋葱圈吧 |
[30:37] | Maybe– maybe some cheesecake. | 或是来点芝士蛋糕 |
[30:47] | That’s it. | 这就对了 |
[30:49] | – What? – Call Peter and Olivia. | -怎么了 -给彼得和奥利维亚打电话 |
[30:51] | Tell them that I understand. | 告诉他们我懂了 |
[30:56] | Walter, what is it? | 沃尔特 怎么了 |
[30:58] | Astrid said you made a breakthrough. | 阿斯特丽德说你有进展了 |
[31:00] | Agent Lee is infected. We know for sure now. | 李探员的确被感染了 我们现在可以确定 |
[31:04] | And we’re excited about that why? | 你干嘛这么激动呢 |
[31:05] | He says I’m gonna be fine, by the way. | 对了 他说我不会有事的 |
[31:07] | Because now I understand | 因为我现在懂了 |
[31:09] | what the creature craves to fuel his metamorphosis. | 这个生物想要什么来完成变形 |
[31:12] | – It’s disgusting. – Lipids! | -挺恶心的 -脂肪 |
[31:16] | Human fat. That’s what was in these bags. | 人体脂肪 这就是袋子里的东西 |
[31:19] | Most likely vacuumed during liposuction. | 很可能是抽脂术中吸出来的 |
[31:23] | Fat stores concentrated energy, | 脂肪存储了高密度能量 |
[31:25] | and energy is necessary for transformation. | 而转化过程就需要能量 |
[31:29] | Now, I know what you’re asking. | 我知道你们有什么疑问 |
[31:30] | Wouldn’t it be easier just to eat people? | 直接吃人不是会更容易吗 |
[31:33] | Well, the answer, in fact, is no, | 而实际上 答案是 不 |
[31:36] | not with 300,000 pounds of fat being disposed of | 因为每三个月 整容诊所就能 |
[31:41] | by plastic-surgery clinics every three months. | 丢掉136吨的脂肪 |
[31:44] | Okay, we need to make a list | 我们得列一张名单 |
[31:46] | of all the cosmetic-surgery clinics | 列出所有整容院 |
[31:47] | and see if any of them have had any medical waste stolen. | 问他们有没有医疗废物被盗 |
[31:49] | Yeah, I’m already on it, although I’m thinking | 我已经在查了 但是我在想 |
[31:51] | they might not be inclined to admit it. | 他们可能不太愿意承认有这种事 |
[31:52] | Okay, Walter, let’s say that you’re right | 好吧 沃尔特 就算你是对的 |
[31:54] | and these things are using fat | 这些东西在利用脂肪 |
[31:55] | to power their metamorphosis into monsters. | 给他们向怪物的转化提供能量 |
[31:58] | How are they able to get around without being seen? | 他们是怎么到处跑而不被看见的 |
[32:30] | I really have to drink that? | 我真的得喝掉那个吗 |
[32:32] | Only if you want to live. | 想活命就得喝 |
[32:36] | A blend of wheat grass, penicillin, some mild laxatives. | 里面有小麦草 盘尼西林 轻度泻药 |
[32:40] | And I put in some mint to kill the aftertaste. | 我还放了些薄荷来消除余味 |
[32:47] | It didn’t work. | 没用 |
[32:50] | – You guys learn anything? – Yes. | -你们查到什么没 -查到了 |
[32:53] | I understand what these drugs are for. | 我知道这些药是干嘛的了 |
[32:56] | They’re meant to safely manage the transformation. | 是用来保证转化过程的安全性的 |
[33:00] | They’re on a schedule | 药物的效力 |
[33:02] | to ensure that the mutation doesn’t occur too quickly. | 是用来保证变异不会进行得太快 |
[33:05] | So that’s why Bowman died? | 这就是造成鲍曼死亡的原因 |
[33:07] | He couldn’t get to his medicine. | 因为他没能及时拿到药 |
[33:09] | He was in the cabin, | 他人在客舱里 |
[33:09] | and the drugs were stuck down in his checked luggage. | 而药则在他托运的行李里 |
[33:11] | Precisely. | 就是这样 |
[33:12] | Our Mr. Bowman had all the fat he needed to transform, | 鲍曼先生有足够他变形的脂肪 |
[33:16] | but he lacked the medication to control the process. | 但却没有能控制这一过程的药物 |
[33:20] | I used agent Lee’s infected blood | 我用李探员被感染的血样 |
[33:22] | to create a computer model | 生成了一个计算机模型 |
[33:24] | to replicate the mutation sequence. | 来模拟变异顺序 |
[33:27] | – How’s it coming? – Good. It’s almost complete. | -进展如何 -挺好 就要完成了 |
[33:29] | The model just needs to re-create the last few injections. | 模型只需重新生成最后几次注释的药效 |
[33:32] | Well, we’ve got good news and bad news. | 我们有好消息也有坏消息 |
[33:34] | Which do you want first? | 想先听哪个 |
[33:35] | – Bad. – Good. | -坏的 -好的 |
[33:36] | Turns out that Walter was right. | 沃尔特说对了 |
[33:37] | There was a robbery at a surgi-center | 十天前 奥斯顿外一家 |
[33:39] | just outside of Allston about ten days ago, | 整容中心失窃 |
[33:41] | and among other things, about half a dozen bags | 失窃物品中就包括 大约半打袋子的 |
[33:44] | of surgically removed fat were stolen. | 手术移除的脂肪 |
[33:46] | Which is that, good or bad? | 这是好消息还是坏消息 |
[33:47] | Two of the guards were killed during the robbery, | 两名守卫在盗窃案中遇害 |
[33:49] | and the place has been under lockdown ever since. | 之后那里一直封锁着 |
[33:52] | Which means that if they need more fat, | 就是说如果他们还需要脂肪 |
[33:53] | they’re gonna have to get it from someplace else. | 就得去别处找 |
[33:55] | The problem is that there are over 45 potential clinics | 问题是16公里半径内有45家 |
[33:57] | – in a ten-mile radius. – What are your thoughts, Walter? | -可能的诊所 -你怎么想 沃尔特 |
[33:59] | But I’m not clear. Which was the good news? | 但我不明白 哪个是好消息 |
[34:02] | Walter… Take a look at this. | 沃尔特 你看这个 |
[34:11] | How many of those clinics were in high-rises? | 有多少诊所在高层 |
[34:15] | Oh, my. | 天呐 |
[34:18] | In the department of guided evolution, | 在有向性进化的范畴内 |
[34:21] | this is indeed a great leap forward. | 这的确是巨大的飞跃 |
[34:25] | Yeah, there’s just one– | 只有一家 |
[34:26] | LDP institute. | LDP医院 |
[34:27] | It’s located in beacon hill on the 12th floor. | 在灯塔山上一栋建筑的12层 |
[34:30] | They’re probably closed by now. | 他们这时候大概关门了 |
[34:31] | We should get a move on. | 我们得行动了 |
[34:34] | At this point, I have no choice. | 我现在别无选择了 |
[34:35] | I need to call for reinforcements. | 这次我必须申请增援了 |
[34:38] | I have to inform Broyles. | 也必须向布洛伊报告了 |
[34:41] | If you call Broyles, he’s gonna know | 可一旦你向他报告 他就会知道 |
[34:42] | that Olivia was working on the case. | 奥利维亚参与了案子的调查 |
[34:44] | I just spoke to Broyles. He’s gonna have backup | 我刚向布洛伊汇报过了 他将带领增援人员 |
[34:45] | meet you at the facility. | 到那家诊所与你会师 |
[34:47] | He said he’d deal with me later. | 他说 我的事以后再说 |
[34:48] | So, go. | 就这样了 走吧 |
[35:00] | – We’re in. – Copy. Power’s been shut off. | -我们进来了 -收到 电闸已关 |
[35:04] | Copy that. Going radio silent. | 收到 关闭通话 |
[35:07] | Go to N.V. | 开夜视仪 |
[35:55] | Have we heard anything? | 有什么消息吗 |
[35:57] | I don’t know about you, | 我不知道你 |
[35:58] | but this tension’s killing me. | 我可是紧张得透不过气来了 |
[36:04] | Very clever. | 很聪明嘛 |
[36:07] | He’s using the sleeping-indian defense. | 他用了”沉睡的印第安人”的防御战术 |
[36:10] | He saw my rook about to take his queen, | 他发现我的车会吃掉他的后 |
[36:14] | and he countered with his knight. | 于是就用马向我发起了反击 |
[36:18] | So what should I do? | 那我下一步该怎么走呢 |
[36:19] | Walter. | 沃尔特 |
[36:21] | Oh, I’m sorry, my dear. I’ll make less noise. Shh. | 亲爱的 对不起 我不会再嘟囔了 |
[36:24] | No, what you just said. | 不是 你刚才的话 |
[36:25] | Porcupines are nocturnal. | 豪猪是夜行动物 |
[36:27] | They sleep during the day. | 它们白天睡觉 |
[36:29] | – So do vampires. – Astrid! | -跟吸血鬼一样 -阿斯特丽德 |
[36:31] | Okay, that’s why Hicks’ windows were all blacked out. | 这就解释了为何希克斯把家里的窗户都蒙住了 |
[36:34] | – What is it? – Can we get Lincoln on the radio? | -什么事 -能与林肯通上话吗 |
[36:38] | Lincoln, do you copy? | 林肯 收到请回答 |
[36:54] | Lincoln, do you copy? | 林肯 收到请回答 |
[37:02] | Hello? | 喂 |
[37:02] | – Peter, it’s me. – Yeah, yeah. | -彼得 是我 -说 |
[37:04] | Turn on the lights. | 把灯打开 |
[37:05] | The creature is nocturnal. | 那种生物是夜行动物 |
[37:07] | If it’s there, the lights might scare it out of hiding. | 如果它藏在那里 光线会把他惊出来 |
[37:46] | Nice shot. | 好枪法 |
[37:48] | I was aiming for her leg. | 可我瞄准的是她的腿 |
[37:52] | No! | 不要啊 |
[38:22] | Do you remember this? | 你还记得这种玩具吗 |
[38:25] | I thought it would teach Peter about magnetism and centrifugal force. | 我觉得能用来教彼得磁力和离心力的知识 |
[38:30] | Oh, Walter, I’m sure that you and Peter | 沃尔特 我敢肯定 你们父子俩 |
[38:32] | will have hours of fun ahead of you. | 会玩得相当开心 |
[38:34] | I know. He’s going to be so excited. | 当然啦 他肯定会乐坏的 |
[38:42] | I love these things. | 我可喜欢这种小玩意了 |
[38:43] | So how is she? | 那个女的怎么样 |
[38:44] | Well, Lincoln’s still at the hospital with her, | 林肯还在医院陪护她呢 |
[38:47] | but the doctors say she’s fine. | 但医生说她会没事的 |
[38:48] | The bullet didn’t cause any permanent damage, | 她中的那枪不会造成永久性损伤 |
[38:50] | and they’re treating the virus with Walter’s cure. | 而且医生在用沃尔特的解药治愈病毒 |
[38:52] | But there is some bad news. | 可还是有些坏消息 |
[38:53] | She had absolutely no idea who created the serum. | 她完全不知道血清是谁制造的 |
[38:57] | It turns out Bowman was the one who obtained it for them. | 他们的血清都是从鲍曼那里拿到的 |
[38:59] | So, more questions. | 那就是又冒出了新问题 |
[39:01] | Yeah, about 1,000 more, starting with, | 是啊 数都数不清 不过首要问题是 |
[39:03] | if David Robert Jones is behind this, | 如果戴维·罗伯特·琼斯是幕后黑手 |
[39:05] | what’s he up to? | 那么他的目的究竟何在 |
[39:06] | You mean assuming that creating | 你是说 他的终极目的不是 |
[39:09] | a flying human-porcupine hybrid was not his end goal. | 创造出会飞行的半人半豪猪的新物种 |
[39:13] | Yes, and where is he recruiting these people from? | 是的 还有 这些人他是从哪里征召来的 |
[39:16] | And are there more out there? | 是不是还有其他人 |
[39:17] | And who would sign up to become one of these things? | 谁会甘愿变成那副样子 |
[39:19] | “And mankind gains dominion over all he surveys.” | “人类就能统治他触目所及的一切” |
[39:24] | Yeah, what does that mean? | 是啊 这句话到底什么意思 |
[39:26] | You said that Jones was a megalomaniac, | 你曾说琼斯是个自大狂 |
[39:28] | that he has a God complex. | 他有上帝情结 |
[39:31] | Well, the fact that we’re here at all, | 我们现在的存在 |
[39:33] | that humanity evolved from slugs in the ocean– | 人类能从海洋软体动物进化而来 |
[39:37] | depending on who you talk to– | 对此 每个人的答案… |
[39:39] | is either a miracle, or an accident. | 无外乎奇迹或是机缘巧合 |
[39:44] | Maybe Jones is trying to take control of the situation. | 也许琼斯想掌控进化 |
[39:52] | Agent Broyles… | 布探员… |
[39:54] | what a lovely tie. | 你的领带不错 |
[39:58] | Agent Dunham…a word. | 德探员…我要跟你说几句话 |
[40:10] | Look, I’m–I’m sorry that I disobeyed your orders. | 没有遵从你的命令 我很抱歉 |
[40:13] | I shouldn’t have got myself involved in that case. | 我不该插手这桩案子 |
[40:15] | And if I hadn’t, then Lincoln would never have been injured. | 如果我没有插手 林肯也就不会受伤了 |
[40:17] | And I get it–there’s a lot that I need to catch up on. | 我知道我还有很多事要了解 |
[40:20] | So, from now on, no matter what, | 所以从今以后 无论发生什么 |
[40:22] | I’m going to listen to what you have to say. | 我一定会听你的 |
[40:24] | Are you done? | 说完了吗 |
[40:27] | Yes. | 说完了 |
[40:30] | I’ve been on the phone with the tenth floor for the past hour. | 我和上级长官打了一个小时的电话 |
[40:33] | What we’ve decided is this… | 我们一致认为… |
[40:37] | if you’re 60% of the Olivia I knew, | 如果你有六成是我认识的奥利维亚 |
[40:41] | you’re still better than 90% of the agents I’ve ever worked with. | 你就比与我共事以来的九成探员要更加优秀 |
[40:46] | And a fringe division with an Olivia Dunham | 拥有奥利维亚·德纳姆的潜科学部 |
[40:48] | is better than a fringe division without her. | 总比没有她的好 |
[40:52] | – Thank you. – Good work today… | -谢谢 -今天干得漂亮… |
[40:56] | agent. | 探员 |
[41:21] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[41:25] | You’re having second thoughts. | 你打退堂鼓了吗 |
[41:26] | Of course I am. It killed your brother. | 当然了 你哥哥就是因此而死的 |
[41:31] | We have been over this. | 我们早已谈过这个问题了 |
[41:33] | Something must have gone wrong. | 一定是出了什么岔子 |
[41:36] | – Mel… – We can be born anew. | -梅尔… -我们可以获得重生 |
[41:39] | The two of us… | 我们俩… |
[41:41] | Together. | 一起… |
[41:44] | We can be children of the new world. | 我们会成为新世界的孩子 |
[42:33] | Quiet, you two. | 你们两个 安静点 |