时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I never thought I would see you again. | 没想到我还能再见到你 |
[00:05] | I wanted to reach out to you so much, | 我特别想见你 |
[00:07] | but I was afraid that I would jeopardize your safety. | 可又怕危及你们的安全 |
[00:09] | We need your help, Nina. | 我们需要你的帮助 尼娜 |
[00:11] | Hastings, give Dr. Bishop anything he wants. | 黑斯廷 满足贝博士的任何要求 |
[00:13] | Oh, it would be an honor. | 这是我的荣幸 |
[00:16] | Who is that? | 那是谁 |
[00:17] | It was a case that we worked. | 那是我们以前的案子 |
[00:18] | He started to exhibit empathic abilities. | 他开始展现出移情的能力 |
[00:22] | Why would I need an empath? | 我要会移情的人有什么用 |
[00:23] | We used this place to hide him | 我们利用这里藏匿他 |
[00:25] | until someone could return for him. | 直到有人回来找他 |
[00:27] | There it is. | 就是这里 |
[00:30] | He’s not here. | 他不在 |
[00:31] | I think whoever took the boy left this behind. | 我觉得这是带走男孩的人留下来的 |
[00:34] | It’s picking up a signal. | 它正在接收信号 |
[00:35] | This is where the signal originates. | 这就是信号的源头 |
[00:37] | What do you want? | 你们想干什么 |
[00:48] | He definitely doesn’t have the tech. | 他绝对没有那个装置 |
[00:50] | Maybe it was removed. | 可能被移除了 |
[00:51] | No, there’s no scar tissue. | 不 没有瘢痕组织 |
[00:53] | Here, try this. | 给你 尝尝看 |
[00:57] | Go on. It’s good. | 吃吧 很好吃的 |
[01:07] | Michael, you used to write things down for me. | 迈克尔 你以前给我写过东西 |
[01:11] | You helped us catch a bad man. Do you remember that? | 你帮我们抓到了个坏人 记得吗 |
[01:19] | Michael, you’re very special, | 迈克尔 你非常特殊 |
[01:21] | and there’s a lot that we would like to learn about you. | 我们想了解很多关于你的事 |
[01:28] | My father was working on a plan with a man named Donald. | 我父亲和一个叫唐纳德的人制定了一个计划 |
[01:31] | You were a very important part of that plan. | 你是那个计划非常重要的一部分 |
[01:33] | Do you remember that? | 你记得吗 |
[01:36] | You do, and you know me. | 你记得 你认识我 |
[01:42] | We should just go into his mind, | 我们应该进入他的大脑 |
[01:43] | like we did with September. | 像对九月那样 |
[01:44] | September was in a coma. | 九月当时昏迷了 |
[01:46] | So we put him in one too. | 我们也把他弄昏啊 |
[01:47] | We’re not putting him in a coma. | 我们不能把他弄昏 |
[01:48] | Then, we put an electromagnetic probe | 那我们把电磁探头 |
[01:50] | into the base of his skull, | 插入他头骨的底部 |
[01:52] | and ply him full of serotonin, neurontin, and LSD. | 并给他注射血清素 加巴喷丁和迷幻药 |
[01:55] | Walter, he is just a child. | 沃尔特 他还是个孩子 |
[01:56] | He is not just a child! | 他不是个孩子 |
[01:59] | He’s more than a child. | 他可不只是个孩子 |
[02:00] | He is an integral part of my plan. | 他是我计划的主要部分 |
[02:03] | He must know that! | 他一定知道 |
[02:04] | He’s just not saying anything for some reason or other. | 只是不知为什么他不肯说 |
[02:06] | You said yourself, he wrote things before. | 是你说的 他以前写过东西 |
[02:09] | Why is he not doing that now? | 他现在为什么不写了 |
[02:12] | Who is Donald? Where is he? Is he alive? | 唐纳德是谁 他在哪 还活着吗 |
[02:14] | I must find him. Tell me. | 我一定要找到他 告诉我 |
[02:15] | Hey! Walter, calm down. | 沃尔特 冷静点 |
[02:17] | How can I calm down, Peter? | 我怎么能冷静下来 彼得 |
[02:18] | We’re running out of time. | 我们快没时间了 |
[02:19] | Don’t you understand? We got a world to save! | 你不明白吗 我们得拯救世界 |
[02:24] | Acid, get back to cutting out those tapes. | 阿酸 继续去取带子吧 |
[02:26] | We’re not gonna get any answers out of him. | 从他这儿得不到任何答案 |
[02:35] | Peter, it doesn’t make any sense. | 彼得 没道理啊 |
[02:37] | I mean, he’s an empath. | 他是个会移情的人 |
[02:38] | We used to have a connection. | 我们以前能心灵相通 |
[02:39] | He used to feel what I wanted | 他以前能感受到我想要什么 |
[02:41] | and then he’d communicate it to me. | 然后他就会与我进行交流 |
[02:44] | Now, it just seems like he can’t. | 现在他好像不能了 |
[03:12] | Nina, it’s Olivia. | 尼娜 是我 奥利维亚 |
[03:15] | Is everything all right? | 有事吗 |
[03:17] | Nina, we need your help with something. | 尼娜 我们需要你帮忙 |
[03:25] | What? | 什么 |
[03:32] | It’s not safe for me to talk here. | 我在这儿说话不安全 |
[03:33] | Let me call you in ten minutes. | 我十分钟后再打给你 |
[03:46] | Can I help you? | 有事吗 |
[04:02] | You are a loyalist. | 你是名忠随者 |
[04:05] | Then you know how important it is that you answer my questions. | 那你就该知道你得回答我的问题 |
[04:09] | Where is your superior? | 你的主管在哪 |
[04:12] | I’m not sure. | 我不知道 |
[04:13] | She got a call a little while ago | 她之前接到一通电话 |
[04:15] | and then told me she was taking an early lunch. | 然后就告诉我她要早点去吃午饭 |
[04:18] | Who was the call from? | 电话是谁打来的 |
[04:20] | It came in on her private comm. | 直接打到了她的私人电话上 |
[04:22] | When did this occur? | 什么时候的事 |
[04:23] | About 20 minutes ago. | 大概二十分钟前 |
[04:25] | Bring an LQ7 unit. We don’t have much time. | 去拿个LQ7装置来 我们时间不多了 |
[04:31] | When is she expected to return? | 她什么时候回来 |
[04:33] | She’s always back by 1:00. | 她一般一点回来 |
[04:37] | Fugitives we are seeking | 我们在追捕的逃犯 |
[04:39] | recently used a sublimation device | 最近用一种升华器 |
[04:41] | to access an abandoned storage facility. | 进入了一家废弃的仓库 |
[04:44] | We have traced the device to the Ministry of Science. | 我们查到这个机器来自科学部 |
[04:48] | Someone here has supplied them with it, | 是这里的人给了他们升华器 |
[04:50] | I suspect from this office. | 我怀疑那人就在这间办公室 |
[04:56] | It is not you I am concerned with. | 我想的不是你 |
[05:43] | This is Nina Sharp. | 我是尼娜·夏普 |
[05:46] | Is everything all right? | 有事吗 |
[05:49] | We’ve never seen one before. | 我们以前从没见过 |
[05:57] | What? A child? | 什么 一个孩子 |
[06:02] | A child observer? | 一个观察者孩子 |
[06:04] | We’ve never seen one before. | 我们以前从没见过 |
[06:06] | It’s not safe for me to talk here. | 我在这儿说话不安全 |
[06:08] | Let me call you in ten minutes. | 我十分钟后再打给你 |
[06:41] | Nina, thank you so much for doing this. | 尼娜 谢谢你帮我们 |
[06:42] | I know the risk you’re taking. | 我知道你冒了多大的险 |
[06:45] | Nonsense. I’m nothing if I can’t be a resource for you. | 客气什么 如果帮不了你 那我还算什么 |
[06:52] | Now, where is he? | 他在哪 |
[07:08] | Hello. | 你好 |
[07:11] | My name is Nina. | 我叫尼娜 |
[07:16] | What are we doing here? | 我们在这儿干什么 |
[07:20] | I’m cold. | 我冷嘛 |
[07:22] | I have access to tech | 我有一个装置 |
[07:23] | that I think will be helpful for you to communicate with him. | 或许能帮你们跟他进行交流 |
[07:26] | It’s in a lab not far from here. | 就在离这儿不远的一间实验室里 |
[07:27] | A ministry lab? You think that’s safe? | 部里的实验室 那安全吗 |
[07:29] | Not a ministry lab. A black lab. | 不是部里的 是间黑实验室 |
[07:32] | I thought Massive Dynamics black labs didn’t exist. | 我还以为巨力集团没有黑实验室 |
[07:37] | Well, I’m glad I can still surprise you. | 很高兴我还能让你意想不到 |
[07:41] | Since the invasion, I’ve allowed it to be used by the resistance. | 入侵之后 我让抵抗者使用那间实验室 |
[07:48] | We should get going. | 我们该走了 |
[07:56] | How’s Walter doing? | 沃尔特怎么样 |
[07:57] | Which one? | 哪个他 |
[08:00] | He’s vacillating lately. | 他最近摇摆不定 |
[08:02] | And he dropped acid yesterday, so that didn’t exactly help. | 而且他昨天嗑药了 让他更”摇摆”了 |
[08:05] | Well, he hasn’t changed that much. | 他还真是没怎么变 |
[08:09] | He catches me off guard. | 他让我措手不及 |
[08:12] | I look him in the eyes sometimes, | 我有时看着他的眼睛 |
[08:13] | and I see a stare that I don’t recognize. | 却看到陌生的眼神 |
[08:19] | He told me that you agreed to remove the pieces of his brain | 他说等完成打败观察者的计划 |
[08:21] | once he completed the plan to defeat the observers. | 你就会帮他取出他大脑的那些部分 |
[08:24] | Never underestimate the power of incentive. | 永远不要低估动力的强大 |
[08:28] | You don’t approve? | 你不赞同吗 |
[08:31] | What happens to him? | 他会怎么样 |
[08:33] | After the tissue has been removed, | 取出那些组织后 |
[08:34] | What happens to Walter? | 沃尔特会怎么样 |
[08:37] | How many times can a human brain endure something like that? | 人脑能承受几次那样的手术 |
[08:39] | Walter told me that that was a risk that he was willing to take. | 沃尔特说过 这个险他愿意承担 |
[08:45] | I don’t accept that. | 我不能接受 |
[08:46] | You may not have to. | 你可能不需要接受 |
[08:48] | If the plan isn’t completed in time, | 如果计划不能及时完成 |
[08:49] | He may regress completely | 他可能会完全改变 |
[08:51] | and no longer want to go through with it. | 不想做手术了 |
[08:55] | So what you’re saying is I lose him either way? | 也就是说 无论如何我都会失去他吗 |
[08:58] | What I’m saying is that your father understands | 我想说的是 你父亲明白 |
[09:00] | that anything worth fighting for comes with a cost. | 任何值得争取的东西都有代价 |
[09:45] | Perhaps she has been alerted to our presence here. | 也许有人告诉了她我们在这儿 |
[09:48] | It would not be the first time. | 也不是第一次了 |
[09:53] | Every conspiracy has a network. | 阴谋都是有组织的 |
[09:58] | I want to see the facility from which the sublimation device was taken. | 我要去物质升华器原本存放的地方 |
[10:47] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[10:50] | It’s better if he stays back there for a moment. | 还是让他在那边等会儿吧 |
[11:44] | The resistance experimented on observers here? | 抵抗者在这里拿观察者做实验吗 |
[11:46] | Yes. Among other things, we wanted to understand | 是的 我们想了解的事情之一 |
[11:49] | how they were reading us. | 就是他们读取思想的机理 |
[11:51] | Perhaps create technology that would give us the same advantage. | 或许能制造一种让我们势均力敌的装置 |
[11:54] | Did it work? | 成功了吗 |
[11:55] | No. We were only able to extract bits and pieces of data. | 没有 我们只能提取到零星的数据 |
[11:58] | Images, words in their conscious minds, | 他们有意识思维里的图像和文字 |
[12:00] | but not enough to be useful. | 但数量不够 没用 |
[12:04] | However, if you were able to communicate with the observer child | 不过 如果你曾用神经刺激 |
[12:08] | using neural stimulation once before, | 和观察者小孩交流 |
[12:11] | this technology might be able to help you do it again. | 这个装置或许能让你再做一次 |
[12:19] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[12:25] | You’re thinking about her? | 你在想她吗 |
[12:28] | Yeah, every time I see one of those posters, | 是啊 每次我看到那些海报 |
[12:29] | My heart jumps. | 心就会砰砰直跳 |
[12:33] | Yeah, mine too. | 是啊 我也是 |
[12:37] | It’s hard to see her face, but at the same time, I want to. | 看到她的脸很难过 但我又很想看 |
[12:48] | You ready in there? | 那边准备好了吗 |
[12:50] | Yeah, yeah. It’s all good. | 嗯 一切就绪 |
[12:55] | Like ours, observer brains translate external stimuli– | 跟我们一样 观察者的大脑将外部刺激 |
[13:00] | Language, sights, sounds– | 语言 图形 声音… |
[13:02] | into patterns of electrical activity, | 转换成各种电活动 |
[13:03] | which we commonly call “Thoughts.” | 一般我们称之为”思维” |
[13:10] | Come on, Michael. | 跟我来 迈克尔 |
[13:11] | This is an electro-cognitive translator. | 这是个电子思维翻译器 |
[13:13] | An “Ecog” For short. | 简称”电译器” |
[13:15] | How does it work? | 它是什么工作原理 |
[13:16] | By interpreting patterns of electrical activity | 将一组组电活动 |
[13:19] | into words and images that we can understand. | 翻译成我们能理解的文字和图像 |
[13:21] | Allowing you to read their thoughts. | 让你得以读他们的思维 |
[13:24] | For all intents and purposes, yes. | 总而言之 是的 |
[13:26] | This will suffice. | 这个足够了 |
[13:28] | Prep the subject. | 给实验对象做好准备 |
[13:31] | His name’s Michael. | 他叫迈克尔 |
[13:44] | Captain windmark, | 温马克队长 |
[13:45] | we’ve been unable to locate nina Sharp’s comm device. | 我们无法定位尼娜·夏普的电话 |
[13:48] | Continue looking. | 继续找 |
[14:15] | Mr. Rhode, | 罗德先生 |
[14:17] | we have determined that Nina Nharp is a traitor. | 我们已认定尼娜·夏普是个叛徒 |
[14:21] | She is working for the resistance. | 她在为抵抗者卖命 |
[14:24] | Do you have any knowleledge of that? | 你对此是否知情 |
[14:27] | No. | 不 |
[14:29] | Do you know where she is? | 你知道她在哪吗 |
[14:34] | No. | 不知道 |
[14:45] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[14:53] | This is gonna be a little cold. | 会有一点凉 |
[15:00] | We’re just gonna do a test, | 我们只是要做个测试 |
[15:02] | but it won’t hurt. I promise. | 我保证 不会疼的 |
[15:06] | His cortical activity is off the charts. | 他的大脑皮层非常活跃 |
[15:08] | The neural link is good. We’re ready. | 神经链路接通 准备好了 |
[15:11] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:15] | Michael, if at any point, you want to stop, | 迈克尔 如果你想停止 |
[15:18] | you just squeeze my hand. | 就捏一下我的手 |
[15:20] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[15:29] | Michael, do you remember | 迈克尔 你还记得 |
[15:30] | why you’re so important to Walter’s plan? | 你为什么对沃尔特的计划这么重要吗 |
[15:35] | His mind is responding to the question. | 他的大脑对问题作出反应了 |
[15:38] | The ECOG is attempting to translate his neural activity, | 电译器正在尝试翻译他的神经活动 |
[15:43] | but he’s processing information | 但他处理信息的方式 |
[15:44] | in a way I’ve never seen before. | 是我从没见过的 |
[15:46] | This is not like any of the other observers from our trials. | 和我们试验过的观察者都不一样 |
[15:50] | The software can’t interpret it. | 软件翻译不出来 |
[15:55] | Something has fundamentally changed with the subject. | 对象身上发生了某些根本改变 |
[16:00] | Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[16:03] | Whatever allowed us to communicate before | 过去让我们能沟通的方法 |
[16:05] | is no longer viable. | 现在不适用了 |
[16:08] | You said the boy formed a bond with Olivia, | 你说这男孩曾和奥利维亚建立了联系 |
[16:10] | helped her solve a case once. | 并帮她破过一个案子 |
[16:11] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[16:13] | So he did so, | 他那么做 |
[16:14] | because he knew what you wanted. | 是因为他知道你想要什么 |
[16:16] | He could feel it through the empathic connection with you. | 他能从跟你的移情联系中感受到 |
[16:19] | Maybe he can’t help us now | 或许他现在帮不了我们 |
[16:20] | because that connection no longer exists. | 就是因为那种联系不存在了 |
[16:23] | So you’re saying he can’t understand what we want? | 你是说他现在不明白我们想要什么吗 |
[16:26] | So how can he help us? | 那他怎么帮我们 |
[16:28] | We’ve been trying to get into his mind. | 我们一直在试着进入他的思想 |
[16:30] | Maybe the answer is letting him get into ours. | 可能应该让他进入我们的思想 |
[16:34] | Yes. | 对 |
[16:36] | That is brilliant, Nina. | 太聪明了 尼娜 |
[16:38] | We need to create a link | 我们得在男孩 |
[16:40] | between one of our conscious minds and the boy’s. | 和我们中某个人间创建一个链接 |
[16:43] | Well, how do we do that? | 我们要怎么做 |
[16:44] | Well, it’s going to take some time, | 这得花些时间 |
[16:45] | I have to reconfigure the ecog’s software, | 我得重新配置电译器的软件 |
[16:48] | and you’ve got to return to the warehouse at the ministry of science | 你们得回科学部的仓库去 |
[16:51] | to get another ecog halo | 再拿个电译器光圈 |
[16:53] | and a neural adaptor for the second person. | 和一个神经适配器给第二个人 |
[16:55] | Is that going to be a problem? | 会有麻烦吗 |
[16:56] | No, I’ve got a man in archives. | 不会 我在档案室有帮手 |
[16:57] | He’ll give us what we want. | 他会把东西给我们 |
[16:59] | – Hastings? – Yes. | -黑斯廷吗 -对 |
[17:06] | Next. | 下一个 |
[17:12] | Name? | 报上名字 |
[17:13] | Hastings, Darryl R. | 达瑞尔·R·黑斯廷 |
[17:56] | I still can’t get through to Hasting. | 我还是打不通黑斯廷的电话 |
[17:59] | This is intolerable. | 真是不能忍受 |
[18:00] | Without the neural adaptor and the second ecog halo, | 没有神经适配器和第二个电译器光圈 |
[18:03] | we have no way to communicate with the boy. | 我们没法和那男孩交流 |
[18:05] | Don’t worry, Walter. We’ll get ’em. | 别担心 沃尔特 我们会拿到的 |
[18:07] | Nina will have the pass code. | 尼娜应该有密码 |
[18:08] | Well, her comm doesn’t work underground, | 她的电话在地下没有信号 |
[18:10] | so there’s no way to contact her. | 所以我们没办法联系她 |
[18:13] | Do you think that we can bypass this? | 你觉得我们能绕开密码锁吗 |
[18:22] | Hey, guys. | 嗨 伙计们 |
[18:22] | Astrid, I need your help breaking through a security lock. | 阿斯特丽德 你得帮我们打开密码锁 |
[18:25] | I’m on it. Give me the model number. | 这就弄 告诉我型号 |
[18:33] | Next. | 下一个 |
[18:46] | I’m a quality assurance engineer. | 我是质量监控工程师 |
[18:47] | I assess and maintain the technology warehoused in this facility. | 我对存储在这里的装置进行评估和维护 |
[18:52] | I don’t report directly to Nina Sharp, | 我不直接向尼娜·夏普汇报 |
[18:56] | but indirectly, sometimes I do. | 但有时会间接向她汇报 |
[19:00] | Mr. Hastings, we believe– | 黑斯廷先生 我们认为 |
[19:02] | Doctor. | 博士 |
[19:07] | It’s Dr. Hastings. | 我是博士 |
[19:17] | Dr. Hastings. | 黑斯廷博士 |
[19:22] | Okay, you’re gonna want to take the brown wire from the pad | 你把平板电脑的棕色电线 |
[19:26] | and attach it to the comm’s receiving node. | 连接到电话的接收节点上 |
[19:32] | All right, the comm’s attached. | 嗯 接好了 |
[19:34] | Now, I’m going to send a continuous stream of data to your comm device. | 我会向你的电话传输一股连续数据流 |
[19:37] | Hopefully, it’ll be enough to short out the locking circuitry. | 希望足够使锁电路短路 |
[19:40] | Hopefully? I thought she knew what she was doing. | 希望 我以为她心里有数呢 |
[19:42] | Okay, I’m sending it now. | 我这就传输了 |
[19:45] | You might want to step back. | 你们还是往后退一点吧 |
[19:52] | Okay, we’re in. | 门开了 |
[19:56] | We believe a sublimation device from this facility | 我们认为这里的一个升华器 |
[19:59] | was provided to known fugitives. | 被人拿给了逃犯 |
[20:02] | Are you aware of this? | 你对此是否知情 |
[20:06] | No. | 不 |
[20:11] | I do not believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[20:15] | Restrain him. | 铐住他 |
[20:21] | Dismiss the rest. | 让其他人走 |
[20:34] | We may as well be looking for a needle in a haystack. | 这真是大海捞针 |
[20:37] | No, it’s all arranged according to serial number. Look. | 你看 都是按序列号排好的 |
[20:44] | There’s a terminal. | 那儿有个电脑 |
[20:45] | Maybe we can access the database. | 或许能进入数据库 |
[20:49] | – Can you run a search? – Yeah. | -你能搜索一下吗 -嗯 |
[20:56] | There. 18-c-6. | 找到了 18C6 |
[21:05] | Up there, on the top shelf. | 在那儿 在最顶上的架子上 |
[21:32] | Windmark’s here. | 温马克在这儿 |
[21:34] | What? | 什么 |
[21:34] | He’s with Hastings. | 他跟黑斯廷在一起 |
[21:40] | It was an outdated model. | 那个装置是旧款了 |
[21:43] | I didn’t know what they were using it for. | 我并不知道他们要那个做什么 |
[21:44] | You wanted to help them. | 你想帮他们 |
[21:47] | You admire them. | 你崇拜他们 |
[21:51] | You admire Dr. Bishop. | 你崇拜贝博士 |
[21:56] | Yes. | 是的 |
[21:59] | I admire him. | 我崇拜他 |
[22:03] | Where is Nina Sharp now? | 尼娜·夏普现在在哪 |
[22:07] | I swear, I don’t know. | 我发誓 我不知道 |
[22:09] | Where are the fugitives? | 逃犯在哪 |
[22:16] | Your loyalty will be rewarded. | 你的忠诚会得到嘉奖 |
[22:19] | I don’t know. I don’t know. | 我不知道 我不知道 |
[22:26] | Michael, I need you to stay here. | 迈克尔你待在这儿 |
[22:29] | I’ll be right back. | 我就回来 |
[22:46] | There. | 瞧 |
[22:47] | That’s her signal. | 她的信号 |
[22:50] | The components are intact. | 部件是完整的 |
[22:52] | We got to get out of here, now. | 我们得马上走 |
[22:55] | It’s Nina. | 是尼娜 |
[22:56] | Olivia, is everything all right? | 奥利维亚 一切都好吧 |
[22:58] | Nina, I need you to listen to me. | 尼娜 你听我说 |
[23:01] | You’ve been compromised. | 你暴露了 |
[23:03] | – What? – The observers and Windmark are here. | -什么 -观察者和温马克在这儿 |
[23:05] | They’re interrogating Hastings now. | 他们正在审问黑斯廷 |
[23:09] | You can’t come back to the ministry, | 你不能回部里了 |
[23:10] | and you can’t go home. | 也不能回家 |
[23:15] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[23:20] | I have to go now. | 我得挂了 |
[23:23] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[23:47] | Okay, we’re ready. Let’s go. | 我们好了 走吧 |
[23:50] | Wait. | 等等 |
[23:56] | They’re gone. | 他们都走了 |
[23:57] | A guard just came in and told Windmark something, | 刚刚有个守卫进来跟温马克说了什么 |
[24:00] | and then they left. | 他们就走了 |
[24:03] | We’re going to make an example out of you. | 我们要拿你杀鸡儆猴 |
[24:05] | My thoughts exactly. | 跟我想到一块儿了 |
[24:11] | Dr. Hastings, can you hear me? | 黑斯廷博士 能听到吗 |
[24:13] | I tried. I tried. | 我尽力了 |
[24:16] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[24:18] | He knows. | 他知道了 |
[24:20] | What? What does Windmark know? | 温马克知道什么了 |
[24:24] | Nina, they tracked her. | 尼娜 他们找到她了 |
[24:29] | They know where she is. | 他们知道她在哪 |
[24:52] | It’s okay. Everything’s going to be fine. | 没事的 一切都会没事的 |
[24:55] | I’m just… | 我就是… |
[25:04] | It doesn’t matter. | 不要紧的 |
[25:07] | There’s nothing for you to worry about. | 你完全不用担心 |
[25:30] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[26:12] | Michael, | 迈克尔 |
[26:13] | come with me, quickly. | 快跟我来 |
[26:20] | What’s wrong? Why are we stopping? | 怎么了 我们为什么停下 |
[26:22] | Checkpoint. | 检查点 |
[26:23] | We need to turn around. | 我们得掉头 |
[26:26] | If I back up now, I turn around, | 如果我倒车掉头 |
[26:27] | we’re gonna draw too much attention. | 只会太引人注意 |
[26:28] | We need to ditch the car. | 我们得弃车 |
[26:30] | One at a time. Walter, you first. | 一个个走 沃尔特 你先走 |
[26:35] | Get out now. | 走吧 |
[26:43] | Okay, go. | 好了 走 |
[28:10] | Find them. | 找到他们 |
[28:28] | Captain Windmark. | 温马克队长 |
[28:32] | The fugitives. Where are they? | 逃犯在哪 |
[28:36] | You’re too late. They’re long gone. | 你太晚了 他们早走了 |
[28:42] | You are trying to protect them. | 你想保护他们 |
[28:45] | What is it about the fugitives, | 这些逃犯究竟有什么 |
[28:47] | I wonder, that instills such misguided loyalty? | 让人们如此错误地忠于他们 |
[28:56] | You are trying to block your thoughts from me, | 你想屏蔽你的思想 |
[29:01] | but it will not last. | 你撑不了多久 |
[29:38] | You… | 你们 |
[29:41] | animals. | 真是禽兽 |
[30:07] | You are thinking of him. | 你在想他 |
[30:12] | The boy. | 那男孩 |
[30:14] | This morning, you were contacted in your office. | 今早 有人打电话到你的办公室 |
[30:18] | You said something about a child observer. | 你提到了观察者孩子 |
[30:27] | He is important to the fugitives. | 他对逃犯很重要 |
[30:31] | Why is he important to them? | 为什么 |
[30:33] | What is his purpose? | 他有什么作用 |
[30:37] | Why does a child worry you so much? | 你为什么那么害怕一个孩子 |
[30:42] | He is merely a curiosity, | 我只是好奇 |
[30:46] | and you are mistaken about him. | 而且你错了 |
[30:49] | He is no child. | 他不是孩子 |
[30:53] | He is a chromosomal mistake. A genetic anomaly. | 他只是染色体有问题 基因异变 |
[30:58] | Designate progeny xb-6783746. | 后裔XB6783746号 |
[31:05] | Like all anomalies, he was scheduled to be destroyed. | 他本该像其他异变一样被处理掉 |
[31:12] | But he went missing. | 但他失踪了 |
[31:17] | It was a great mystery in my time. | 那是我那个时代的大谜团 |
[31:20] | No one knew what became of him… | 谁都不知道他去哪了 |
[31:26] | Until now. | 直到如今 |
[31:30] | I would very much like to meet him. | 我很想见见他 |
[31:34] | Tell me where he is. | 告诉我他在哪 |
[31:39] | Captain Windmark? | 温马克队长 |
[31:41] | There’s no sign of anyone else here. | 这里没有其他人 |
[31:49] | Then I will have to resort to a deeper extraction. | 那就必须采取更深层的读取了 |
[31:58] | Why? | 为什么 |
[32:00] | “Why?” | 什么为什么 |
[32:04] | Why are you not frightened? | 你为什么不害怕 |
[32:06] | Do you know why you tilt your head in that way? | 你知道你为什么要那样歪着头吗 |
[32:10] | It’s an involuntary reflex in your physiology. | 那是你生理机能的一个无意识反射 |
[32:14] | It changes the angle at which sound waves hit the eardrum, | 这样改变了声波冲击耳膜的角度 |
[32:19] | allowing in more stimuli. | 使更多刺激进入耳朵 |
[32:23] | Like a lizard. | 就像蜥蜴一样 |
[32:26] | I’ve studied them too. | 我也研究过他们 |
[32:30] | Intriguing characters. | 很有趣的特征 |
[32:32] | Their brains have evolved over 320 million years, | 他们的大脑进化了超过3亿2千万年 |
[32:36] | yet for all their evolution, they form no bonds. | 可在进化过程中 却没有形成情感联系 |
[32:42] | Love does not exist for them. | 他们不懂得爱 |
[32:47] | They are incapable of dreaming, | 他们不能梦想 |
[32:51] | of contemplating beauty, | 不能欣赏美 |
[32:54] | of knowing something greater than themselves, | 不知道有什么比自己更重大 |
[32:58] | not unlike your kind. | 跟你们很相似 |
[33:04] | The experiments we conducted right here in this lab, | 我们在这间实验室所做的实验 |
[33:07] | yielded a surprising result, | 得出了令人吃惊的结果 |
[33:11] | because for all your years of evolution, | 因为你们进化了那么多年 |
[33:16] | you inadvertently redeveloped and honed primitive instincts | 你们无意中重建并磨练了那些 |
[33:21] | that we moved beyond long ago. | 我们早就放弃的原始本能 |
[33:27] | So in reality, you’re the animal. | 所以实际上 你们才是动物 |
[33:48] | Restrain her. | 铐住她 |
[34:11] | You cannot hurt me with that. | 你用那个是伤不了我的 |
[34:17] | I know. | 我知道 |
[34:36] | Walter, maybe you should stay in the van. | 沃尔特 也许你应该留在车里 |
[34:38] | I’m coming with you. | 我跟你一起去 |
[35:46] | Nina? | 尼娜 |
[36:42] | They’ve got the boy. | 他们抓住那男孩了 |
[36:47] | Who knows what they’ll do to him. | 谁知道他们会怎么对他 |
[37:26] | What did he do to her? | 他对她做什么了 |
[37:35] | Where’s she going? | 她去哪了 |
[38:04] | She stopped Windmark from reading her. | 她让温马克不能读取她的思想 |
[38:08] | To protect us. To protect the plan. | 为了保护我们 保护计划 |
[38:20] | And to protect the boy. | 还有保护那男孩 |
[38:23] | They left without him. He’s still here. | 他们没有带走他 他还在这儿 |
[38:26] | Michael? | 迈克尔 |
[38:28] | Michael? | 迈克尔 |
[38:32] | Michael, you can come out now! It’s safe! | 迈克尔 你可以出来了 现在安全了 |
[38:37] | Michael! | 迈克尔 |
[38:41] | Michael? | 迈克尔 |
[38:58] | Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[38:58] | Peter! | 彼得 |
[39:09] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[39:14] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[39:17] | Michael? | 迈克尔 |
[39:48] | He’s crying. | 他哭了 |
[40:21] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[40:22] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[40:37] | If you understand me, touch your nose. | 如果你能理解我 就摸摸你的鼻子 |
[40:47] | Good. | 很好 |
[40:49] | That’s very good. | 非常好 |
[40:51] | Do you remember meeting me a long time ago, | 你还记得你很久以前见过我 |
[40:56] | with a man named Donald? | 还有一个叫唐纳德的人吗 |
[41:04] | He does. He remembers. | 他记得 他还记得 |
[41:08] | Do you know why I needed you for my plan? | 你知道为什么我的计划需要你吗 |
[41:14] | Can you tell me why you are important? | 你能告诉我你为什么重要吗 |
[42:04] | The boy is important. He has to live. | 这个男孩很重要 他必须活下去 |
[42:57] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[43:01] | I know who Donald is. | 我知道唐纳德是谁了 |
[43:06] | Donald is September. | 唐纳德就是九月 |