时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | PreviousIy on Battlestar Galactica. | 前情回顾 |
[00:37] | Sharon, get out of here!Sharon, get out of here! | 莎伦 离开这儿 |
[00:43] | Where are you? Sharon ! | 莎伦 你在哪儿 莎伦 |
[00:47] | Halt! No sudden moves.Get down on your knees and cross your ankles. Now! | 别动 不许轻举妄动 跪下 交错脚踝 快 |
[00:51] | l am human. L am from Oasis. Lt’s a hamlet, a couple stops out of Caprica City. | 我是人类 我是从莫艾赛丝来的 离卡布里卡市就几站 |
[00:55] | l’m not a Cylon ! | 我不是赛昂人啊 |
[00:57] | Don’t leave me! | 别丢下我啊 |
[01:02] | Attention. The Scorpia Traveler has docked. | “蝎子号旅行者”已经入坞 |
[01:04] | Civilians currently boarding Galactica,pIease proceed to security checkpoint. | 当前登上卡拉狄加的平民请去一号安检口 |
[01:24] | Viper Maintenance Crew Bravo, report to FIight 3. | 蝮蛇”亡命徒”队到三号机库报道 |
[01:26] | Next. | 下一个 |
[01:39] | Next. | 下一个 |
[01:46] | Yeah, okay. | 恩 好 |
[01:58] | lt’s all clear? | 没事吧 |
[01:59] | l’ve got your back, Chief. | 我掩护你 上士 |
[02:01] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[02:24] | Anybody see you? No. | 有人看到你吗 |
[02:26] | l went through the hatch combing on C Causeway. | 没有 我是从C堤道的舱口来的 |
[02:31] | Good girl. | 好孩子 |
[02:36] | Bravo Team, EOD, stand by for munitions off-Ioading. | “亡命徒”队准备到二号机库 |
[02:40] | Hangar Bay 2. | “亡命徒”队准备到二号机库 |
[02:52] | You know, sometimes at work | 你知道吗 有时候在工作的时候 |
[02:56] | l try and conjure up what your face looks like. | 我试着想象你的模样 |
[02:59] | The curve of your lips, | 你嘴唇的曲线 |
[03:01] | the way your hair falls, how you smell. | 当你头发垂下来的时候 你笑时候的模样 |
[03:05] | You see my face every day. | 你每天都能看到我的脸 |
[03:08] | Yeah, but not like this. | 恩 是 但可不象这样 |
[03:36] | Security, XO. | 保安 我是副官 |
[03:38] | Send an armed detail to meet me in the midpoint promenade deck causeway, | 派一队武装卫士到C层的甲板堤道见我 |
[03:42] | C level. Approach from aft.Repeat, approach from aft. | 接近船尾 重复一次 接近船尾 |
[03:51] | Doral ! | 多罗 |
[05:18] | What’s the count? | 多少人 |
[05:20] | Three dead, 1 3 injured. | 三人死亡 十三人受伤 |
[05:23] | Did you get a good look at the bomber? Yes. | -引爆者你看清了吗 -是的 |
[05:24] | lt was him, right? | 是他 对吧 |
[05:27] | Yes. | 是 |
[05:28] | l want to see the Master-at-Arms in my office in 1 0 minutes. | 武器部的负责人十分钟内到我办公室去 |
[05:33] | A Cylon? | 一个赛昂人吗 |
[05:35] | Eyewitness accounts all state the bomber was a man. | 目击证人说引爆者是个男人 |
[05:37] | The Cylons look like us now. | 赛昂人现在看起来象我们一样了 |
[05:41] | Like us? | 象我们一样 |
[05:43] | Yeah, they appear human. The flesh, the blood, | 恩 他们看起来是人类 肉体 血液 |
[05:49] | the whole thing. | 所有的一切 |
[05:51] | The bomber was another copy of a man we knew as Doral, | 引爆者是另一个我们所知的叫”多罗”的复制人 |
[05:55] | posing as the Public Relations Officer aboard this ship. | 以这船上公共关系官员的姿态出现的 |
[05:59] | We’ve learned that there are multiple versions of the same Cylon. | 我们知道了同一赛昂人有不同的型式 |
[06:04] | l want you to open an investigation immediately. | 你马上展开调查 |
[06:06] | l want to find out how that Cylon, | 我想查明那个赛昂人 |
[06:08] | or any civilian could break through our security. | 或任何一个平民怎么突破我们安检的 |
[06:11] | There’ve been a string of security incidents aboard ship, sir. | 船上已经发生了一系列意外 长官 |
[06:15] | The water tank explosion,the discovery of explosives aboard a Raptor, | 水罐的爆炸 猛禽号发现炸弹的报告 现在这 |
[06:19] | and now this. Your point? | 你想说的是 |
[06:23] | l need a free hand. | 我需要畅通无阻 |
[06:25] | The authority to follow evidence wherever | 在没有你的命令的情况下 |
[06:28] | it might lead without Command review. | 去追踪可能牵连到任何事件的证据的权利 |
[06:32] | lndependent tribunal? | 独立仲裁庭 |
[06:34] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[06:36] | You’ll get it. | 可以 |
[06:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:42] | That will be all, Sergeant. | 到此为止 中士 |
[06:45] | l also strongly recommend alerting the public to the Cylon threat. | 如果舰队里还有这个人的复制体的话 |
[06:48] | lf there are other copies of this man aboard the fleet, | 我也强烈建议警告公众赛昂人的威胁 |
[06:51] | we should find them before they strike again. | 我们该在他们进行再次打击之前找到他们 |
[06:56] | l’ll take that under advisement. | 我会接受你的建议 |
[06:59] | That will be all. | 到此为止 |
[07:00] | Sirs. | 是 长官 |
[07:03] | Open to the public. There’s a can of worms. | 对公众公开 会招来一身臊 |
[07:08] | Keeping silent hasn’t helped us very much. | 隐瞒未必有多大好处 |
[07:12] | Maybe shining a little light on the situation will make things pop up. | -也许给这形势带来一线曙光 -会使事情有转机 |
[07:17] | All right. | 好吧 |
[07:24] | l owe you one. | 我欠你份人情 |
[07:30] | Sir. | 长官 |
[07:32] | Colonel. | 上校 |
[07:38] | Get me the President. | 给我接一下总统 |
[07:39] | Don’t kink the line. | 别碰到管子 |
[07:41] | There, we’ve got it. | 好了 |
[07:43] | Okay, let’s go. | 好了 我们走 |
[07:53] | So who’s first? | 那谁先来呢 |
[07:56] | How about me? | 我怎么样 |
[07:58] | Hey, Chief.How’s it going there, Top? Hi. | -嗨 上士 -你好吗 |
[08:01] | Come on. Let’s have it. Come on. | 来 给我 来 |
[08:13] | You people are the sorriest of the sorry. The dumbest of the dumb. | 你们是可悲人中最可悲的 傻子中最傻的 |
[08:17] | The only thing you’re making out of this is a | 这东西做出来的结果 |
[08:19] | one-way trip to Sickbay or the morgue. | 不是去医务室就是去太平间 |
[08:24] | Now, tonight, after night call | 现在 今晚 晚班后 |
[08:27] | one of you brings me twice that length of copper | 你们中的一个给我带这两倍长的铜管 |
[08:30] | tubing,a spot heater and a CO2 scrubber, | 一个圆点加热器 一个二氧化碳洗涤器 |
[08:33] | l’ll show you people how this is done. | 我给你们看看我的手艺 |
[08:36] | All right? | 好吗 |
[08:38] | Now get the hell out of here before l change my mind. | 在我改变主意前 从这儿出去 |
[08:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:46] | Children. | 孩子 |
[08:57] | He’s very handsome. | 他很帅 |
[08:59] | You really think so? | 你真那么认为吗 |
[09:01] | She says that about everyone. | 她对谁都那么说 |
[09:02] | You disagree? | 你不同意吗 |
[09:06] | He’s attractive. | 他有吸引力 |
[09:08] | l hope you’re more convincing than that with him. | 你和他在一起就更有说服力了 |
[09:18] | lf he wants to find me, he’ll head north,toward Cylon forces he’s already seen. | 他想要找到我 他会去已出现了我们赛昂人势力的北部 |
[09:22] | lf he wants to go alone, he’ll go south, | 如果想单独走的话 他会去南部 |
[09:24] | hoping to find another way off the planet. | 希望找到离开这星球的另一途径 |
[09:27] | Either way, he won’t make his move until nightfall. | 无论哪种 他在夜幕降临前都不会行动 |
[09:30] | lf he flees, he dies. | 如果他要逃跑的话 他就会死无葬身之地 |
[09:35] | There’s going to be a huge reaction. | 反响会很大 |
[09:37] | lf there are any other Cylons aboard any of our ships, we need to find them. | 不论哪艘船上还有赛昂人的话 我们都得找到他们 |
[09:42] | lf we enlist the help of the public, it’ll make it a lot easier. | 借用公众的协助 会轻松的多 |
[09:45] | People are going to be shocked, angry, terrified, | 人们会震惊 愤怒 害怕 妄想 |
[09:49] | paranoid. There is a price to be paid when asking for the pubIic’s heIp. | 当向公众请求协助的时候就要付出代价 |
[09:53] | They’re going to demand, at the very Ieast,that someone be held accountable. | 他们会要求至少有人是可以信得过的 |
[09:57] | l’m setting up a tribunal. | 我要成立个仲裁庭 |
[09:58] | And that tribunal will have to come back to the public with a name. | 仲裁庭就要向公众回复个名字 |
[10:01] | Someone who screwed up. | 是谁弄砸了的 |
[10:02] | We don’t know if anybody screwed up. | 我们不知道是否是有人弄砸的 |
[10:06] | A Cylon agent penetrated your security, killing three people. | 一名赛昂人的探子渗透过了你们的安检 杀了三个人 |
[10:10] | At Ieast one of your men or women screwed up. | 至少是你的一个男人或女人弄砸了 |
[10:14] | Look, here’s my view. | 听着 这是我的看法 |
[10:17] | lndependent tribunal, openness,transparency, it all sounds great. | 独立仲裁庭 公开 透明度 都很好 |
[10:21] | But after 20 years in poIiticaI office, I’m teIIing you these | 但在政坛的办公室干了二十年 我告诉你 |
[10:25] | things have a way of infIicting damage on the peopIe you Ieast expect. | 这事会对你料想不到的人造成很大的伤害 |
[10:28] | l do not want a witch hunt on our hands. | 我不想在我们手上造成一件”政治迫害” |
[10:34] | So, where were you at the time of the bombing? | 那爆炸的时候你在哪儿 |
[10:37] | ln my rack, reading some trashy novel Socinus gave me. | 在我房间读些瑟赛纳斯给我的无聊小说 |
[10:43] | Did you see the Chief? | 看到上士了吗 |
[10:44] | Chief? | 上士 |
[10:46] | He was on the Hangar Deck going over some paperwork, l think. | 我想他是在机库审查些书面材料吧 |
[10:50] | How do you know that if you were in your rack? | 你要是在你房间里怎么能知道呢 |
[10:54] | l saw him right before l turned in. | 在我进去前看到他的 |
[10:57] | l was with Cally, playing Pyramid in the mess hall corridor. | 我和凯莉在我的房间玩”金字塔”游戏 |
[11:01] | You sure? | 你肯定 |
[11:02] | Yeah. She’s pretty good. | 恩 是 她玩的相当不错 |
[11:06] | Did you see the Chief? | 看到上士了吗 |
[11:08] | Yeah, he was there. | 他在场 |
[11:09] | l mean, not the whole time, but he dropped in, watched us play for a while. | 不是从头到尾 可他还是进来看了一会儿 |
[11:14] | Okay. | 好 |
[11:19] | l was on watch. | 我在守夜 |
[11:20] | Did you see the Chief? | 看到上士了吗 |
[11:22] | The Chief? No. | 上士 没有 |
[11:24] | He wasn’t on the Hangar Deck? | 他没在机库吗 |
[11:26] | No. | 没有 |
[11:28] | Wait. | 等下 |
[11:29] | he was. He came in, did some work on one of the Vipers that the Captain rides. | 在他进来在上尉的坐骑上干了点活 |
[11:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:44] | Asleep in my rack. | 我在我房间睡觉来着 |
[11:46] | Sure about that? | 肯定吗 |
[11:48] | Positive. | 肯定 |
[11:53] | l was asleep, Sergeant. | 我睡觉来着 中士 |
[11:56] | All right. That’ll be all for now. | 好 现在问完了 |
[12:22] | Good afternoon, and thank you for coming.Please be seated. | 下午好 感谢各位前来 请坐 |
[12:28] | l’m sure by now, word of the explosion on the Galactica | 我确信此时 |
[12:30] | has spread through the entire fleet. | 卡拉狄加上的爆炸案已经传遍了整个舰队 |
[12:35] | We offer our continued gratitude to the | 我们继续向这艘强大的船上 |
[12:39] | brave men and women aboard this mighty ship. | 勇敢的男人与女人致以谢意 |
[12:42] | ln consultation with Commander Adama, | 与阿达玛指挥官商议后 |
[12:45] | I have appointed an independent tribunaI | 我已经指派了一个独立仲裁庭 |
[12:49] | to investigate the circumstances surrounding this expIosion. | 去调查围绕爆炸案的细节 |
[12:53] | Also, in the interest of security and pubIic safety, | 同时 为了公众安全的利益 |
[12:57] | l feel it is time to reveal certain information | 我想在此时刻回顾一下 |
[13:00] | that has until now remained a tightIy-guarded secret. | 到目前为止所掌握的完全作为机密的某些情报 |
[13:04] | This information was known onIy to myseIf, Commander Adama | 这一情报只有我 阿达玛指挥官 |
[13:10] | and a few select advisors. | 以及一些挑选出来的顾问知道 |
[13:12] | The cat’s out of the bag. | 全抖出来了 |
[13:16] | The Cylons have the ability to mimic human form. | 赛昂人有模仿人类形态的能力 |
[13:19] | They look like us now. Did you hear that? | 他们现在看起来和我们一样 |
[13:22] | We have reason to believe that a Cylon agent | 我们有理由相信赛昂人的探子 |
[13:25] | was responsibIe for the expIosions aboard Galactica. | 与发生在卡拉狄加上的爆炸案有关 |
[13:29] | This man has been identified as a Cylon agent. | 这个人已被认作是一名赛昂人的探子 |
[13:33] | We believe him to be responsible for the bombing. | 我们相信他对爆炸案负有责任 |
[13:36] | He evidently slipped aboard the Galactica with a civilian group, | 他明显混在了登上卡拉狄加的人群中 |
[13:41] | killed a Marine guard, stole the explosives and detonated them | 杀害了陆战队守卫 盗取了爆炸物 并且将之引爆 |
[13:46] | killing three members of the crew and destroying himself. | 杀害了三名组员并毁了他自己 |
[13:50] | This man has also been identified as a Cylon. | 这个人也被认作为赛昂人 |
[13:54] | And we now know that there are duplicates of each Cylon model. | 我们现在知道每个赛昂人都有复制品 |
[14:00] | Anyone seeing either of these two men at any time, anywhere in the fleet | 任何人无论在什么时间什么地点在舰队里 看到了这两个人 |
[14:05] | should immediately contact the Battlestar Galactica | 应该立即联系堡垒卡拉狄加 |
[14:09] | and the office of the President. | 和总统办公室 |
[14:14] | Now l’ll take your questions. | 现在你们可以问问题了 |
[14:19] | They’ve known about this the whole time. They just decide to tell us now? | 他们一直都知道 现在才决定告诉我们吗 |
[14:23] | Cylon? | 赛昂人 |
[14:27] | l mean, who’s the Cylon now? | 现在谁是赛昂人呢 |
[14:28] | This is too much. L don’t even want to know this. | 压力太大了 我还不如不知道 |
[14:31] | Excuse me, sir. Will you come with us, please? | 打扰一下 长官 和我们走一趟好吗 |
[14:34] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[14:35] | What’s up? What’s going on, Sergeant? | 怎么了 怎么回事 中士 |
[14:36] | Chief, we need you to come along as well. | 上士 你也得和我们走一趟 |
[14:38] | You’re arresting the Chief? Who’s arresting the chief? | -你们要逮捕上士 -谁要逮捕上士 |
[14:41] | No one is under arrest. | 没人要被逮捕 |
[14:42] | What’s the meaning of all this? | 这些是什么意思啊 |
[14:43] | Step back! | 退后 |
[14:45] | Lieutenant asked you a question, Sergeant. | 中尉在问你问题那 中士 |
[14:49] | A tribunal has been convened to | 已经成立了为调查赛昂人渗入 |
[14:51] | look into the Cylon penetration of our defenses. | 我们防御背后的原因的仲裁庭 |
[14:53] | lt requires the presence of Lieutenant Valerii | 需要沃莱瑞中尉以及蒂罗尔上士出席 |
[14:56] | and Chief Tyrol and l am here to escort them to the Wardroom, sir. | 我是来护送他们到军官集会室的 长官 |
[15:06] | Very well. Proceed. | 很好 |
[15:07] | Thank you, sir. | -去吧 -是 长官 |
[15:11] | Lieutenant, Chief, you’ll come with me, please. | 中尉 上士 请跟我来 |
[15:15] | You’re it till l get back. Don’t worry. | 我回来前你组织 别担心 |
[15:20] | Lieutenant Valerii, where were you at the time of the explosion? | 沃莱瑞中尉 爆炸的时候你在哪里 |
[15:24] | l was in my rack. Asleep. | 我在我房间里 在睡觉 |
[15:29] | Did anyone see you, sir? | 有人看见你了吗 长官 |
[15:33] | l don’t know. L was asleep. | 不知道 我在睡觉 |
[15:39] | Lieutenant, | 中尉 |
[15:41] | is it true that you and the Chief are involved in a romantic and physical | 你与上士有违反了军队所执行殖民地法规的 |
[15:47] | relationship in violation of the Colonial Code of Military Conduct? | 浪漫且肉体的关系吗 |
[15:50] | l thought this was about. . . | 我以为这是关于 |
[15:51] | Just answer the question, please. | 就请回答问题吧 |
[15:53] | Are you and the Chief involved in a relationship? | 你与上士在交往吗 |
[15:57] | No. | 没有 |
[15:59] | The XO ordered us to put a stop to it, so we did. | 副官让我们终止 所以我们终止了 |
[16:12] | Sir, can you testify as to the whereabouts of | 长官 你能证实一下爆炸时 |
[16:15] | Chief Petty Officer Tyrol at the time of the bombing? | 蒂罗尔上士在哪里吗 |
[16:20] | l have no idea where he was. | 我不知道他在哪里 |
[16:23] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 长官 |
[16:25] | You’re excused, Lieutenant. | 你可以走了 中尉 |
[16:26] | But l’m sure he had nothing to do with the bombing. . . | 可我肯定他与爆炸案无关 |
[16:28] | You are excused, Lieutenant. | 你可以走了 中尉 |
[16:32] | Bring in the next witness, please. | 请带下一名证人进来 |
[16:37] | The testimony you give before this tribunal may be used to | 在开始这仲裁庭之前你给我的证词 |
[16:40] | adjudicate your guilt or innocence in the matter under investigation. | 也许被用来在调查时裁定你有罪或无辜 |
[16:44] | Do you understand? | 你明白了吗 |
[16:48] | Yes. | 明白 |
[16:50] | The matter being investigated is first, | 作为首先要调查的就是 |
[16:52] | how a Cylon penetrated Galactica’s security system | 一名赛昂人 是如何渗透过卡拉狄加安全系统的 |
[16:58] | and second, whether one of Galactica’s crew members | 其次是否是卡拉狄加的组员 |
[17:01] | aided and abetted this crime | 有阴谋的协助从而得到好处呢 |
[17:03] | through conspiracy and collusion with the Cylons. | 并与赛昂人通敌 |
[17:07] | Collusion with the Cylons? | 与赛昂人通敌 |
[17:08] | Do you consent to give your testimony freely without invoking your right to | 你同意不会要求第23号殖民地法令中保持沉默的权利 |
[17:14] | remain silent as provided for under the 23rd Article of Colonization? | 而毫无隐瞒地作证吗 |
[17:20] | l do. | 我同意 |
[17:21] | Then let’s begin. | 我们开始吧 |
[17:27] | They’re going after the Chief.They’re going after the Cylons. | -他们要抓上士 -他们要抓赛昂人 |
[17:30] | What the hell does that mean? | 那到底是什么意思 |
[17:32] | Wake up.The world’s changed while you were asleep, little man. | 醒醒吧 时代不同啦 哥们儿 |
[17:35] | Frak you. | 去你妈的 |
[17:36] | Cylons look like people. That means anyone. Anyone. | 赛昂人看起来象人类 那就是说任何人 任何人 |
[17:40] | Not the Chief. How do you know? | -上士可不是 -你怎么知道 |
[17:41] | l know. This is stupid. | -我就是知道 -这好愚蠢 |
[17:43] | You two just don’t want to deal with reality. | 你们俩就是不想面对事实 |
[17:46] | You want to keep your heads buried in the sand. | 你们想自欺欺人 |
[17:46] | That’s exactly what the Cylons want.For us to turn on each other. | 那正是赛昂人想要看到的 自相残杀 |
[17:50] | Start getting suspicious, paranoid. | 开始怀疑 妄想 |
[17:53] | She’s right. Lf we don’t believe in each other | 她说的对 要是我们不能互相信任的话 当危机到来的时候 |
[17:55] | then we don’t guard each other’s backs when the heat comes down. | 我们就不能互相保护了 我们就什么都不是了 |
[17:58] | That kind of thinking is over.lt’s every man for himself now. | 团结友爱已经结束了 人人为己了 |
[18:06] | You better watch your backs. | 你们小心点吧 |
[18:13] | You had the mid-watch before the bombing, correct? | 在爆炸前你是在守夜 对吧 |
[18:15] | Yes. | 是的 |
[18:17] | Would you please explain to the tribunal what you do on watch? | 请向仲裁庭解释一下你守夜的时候都干什么了 |
[18:20] | l walk the perimeter of the Hangar Deck,the tool rooms, storage facilities. | 我在机库的周围走走 工具室 贮藏库设施 |
[18:25] | To make sure all hatches are sealed? | 确保所有的舱门都封住了 |
[18:27] | Yes. | 是的 |
[18:28] | That no unauthorized personnel is poking around where they shouldn’t? | 以及闲人在未经许可的情况下到处闲逛 |
[18:32] | That’s right. And there was no one on the Hangar Deck that night. | 对 那晚机库没人 |
[18:38] | l believe that’s what your log says. | 我看你证词也是那么说的吧 |
[18:48] | What about the hatch combing for Causeway C? | 那C堤道的舱门呢 |
[18:52] | Anybody see you? No. | 有人看到你了吗 |
[18:54] | l went through the hatch combing on C Causeway. | 我是从C堤道的舱口来的 |
[18:57] | Your log indicates that all hatches and portals were locked and sealed. | 你登陆日志显示入口所有的舱门都锁上和封闭了 |
[19:01] | lf that’s what the log indicates, then that’s the case. | 要是登陆日志那样显示的 那就是了 |
[19:04] | Which would include the hatch combing for Causeway C? | 也就包括了C堤道的舱门 |
[19:06] | l don’t know where the Sergeant is going with this, but they’re not related. | 我不知道中士的意图是什么 可这不相干啊 |
[19:10] | What if l told you that l found the hatch open after the bombing? | 要是我告诉你我发现在爆炸后舱门是开着的呢 |
[19:14] | l would say that l don’t know how that’s possible. | 我会说这怎么可能呢 |
[19:16] | lt’s not just any hatch on the Hangar Deck. lt opens onto a causeway | 不是机库上的任意一扇门 是通向堤道的那扇门 |
[19:20] | which leads directly to a small arms locker | 进而通向了轻武器库 |
[19:21] | where a Marine guard was found dead at the scene. | 在那里发现了陆战队员死了 |
[19:23] | The locker was opened with the correct code. | 储物柜是用正确的密码打开的 |
[19:28] | Do you have the correct code to that locker, Chief? | 你有那间储物柜正确的密码吗 |
[19:33] | Yes, l do, as do dozens of others, including the guard. | 是的 我有 就象其他很多人一样 包括守卫在内 |
[19:36] | lt’s possible the Cylon forced the guard to open it before he killed him. | 也有可能赛昂人在杀死他们之前 迫使他们打开的 |
[19:40] | l’d like to take this opportunity | 我也想借此机会 |
[19:42] | to state that that was an internal security matter. | 指出内部安全问题 |
[19:44] | And internal security falls under the purview of the | 内部安全是由武器部负责 |
[19:47] | Master-at-Arms. And the Master-at-Arms is Sergeant Hadrian. | 而武器部又是由海恩中士负责 |
[19:51] | Did Lieutenant Valerii leave the hatch combing open last night? | 昨晚是沃莱瑞中尉没有把舱门关上吗 |
[19:56] | l have no idea who left the hatch combing open last night. | 我不知道昨晚是谁没关舱门 |
[20:05] | Chief, were you doing paperwork at the time of the bombing? | 上士 在爆炸的时候你是在进行文书工作吗 |
[20:09] | No. Were you working on a Viper at that time? | 没有上士 在爆炸的时候你是在修理蝮蛇吗 |
[20:12] | No. | 没有 |
[20:13] | Were you watching a pick-up game | 上士 在爆炸的时候 |
[20:15] | of Pyramid in the mess hall at the time of the bombing? | 你是在观看一场激烈的”金字塔”游戏吗 |
[20:17] | No! As l told you earlier today, l was asleep in my rack. | 没有 正如我今天早些时候告诉你的一样 我在我的房间睡觉 |
[20:21] | Then why do l have three different statements | 那为什么我这会有 |
[20:23] | from three of your deckhands stating variously that they all saw you | 你三个组员的三份不同的叙述声称他们都看到了你 |
[20:26] | and you were anywhere but in your rack? | 而就没说你在房间呢 |
[20:30] | Chief Tyrol, where were you at the time of the bombing? | 蒂罗尔上士在爆炸的时候你在哪里 |
[20:37] | Were you, in fact, meeting with a Cylon agent? | 你真的是与赛昂人的探子在会面吗 |
[20:44] | l exercise my right under Article 23. | 我依照第23号法令行使我的权利 |
[20:54] | By invoking the 23rd Article at this time, | 在此时行使第23号法令 |
[20:56] | the tribunal will look on this as further evidence of your guilt. | 仲裁庭将依据进一步的证据来定夺你的罪行 |
[20:59] | So l will ask you one last time. | 所以我最后问一你次 |
[21:02] | Who were you with at the time of the bombing and was this person a Cylon agent? | 在爆炸的时候你和谁在一起 这个人是赛昂人的探子吗 |
[21:16] | Specialist, your sworn statement indicates | 技师 有一份陈述中表明 |
[21:19] | that you were on watch at the time of the bombing and that you saw Chief Tyrol | 爆炸的时候你在上夜班 |
[21:20] | work on one of the Vipers. Ls that true? | 你看到了蒂罗尔上士在修理一架蝮蛇 是吗 |
[21:25] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[21:26] | Specialist, can you explain to us | 技师 |
[21:27] | why Chief Tyrol told us in his testimony that he was in | 你能解释一下为什么蒂罗尔上士在他的证词中说 |
[21:30] | his rack asleep at the time of the bombing? | 在爆炸的时候他在他的房间睡觉呢 |
[21:36] | Speak up, Specialist. | 大声点 技师 |
[21:37] | He said that? | 他是那么说的吗 |
[21:39] | Did you see him, or didn’t you? | 你看没看到他 |
[21:44] | Specialist! | 技师 |
[21:46] | No, l did not, sir. | 没有 我没有 长官 |
[21:48] | So the Chief did not come to the Hangar Deck after all? | 那就是说上士没有来机库了 |
[21:53] | l don’t know. | 我不知道 我 |
[21:56] | l left my post. | 我擅离岗位了 |
[21:59] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[22:01] | l left my post, sir. | 我擅离岗位了 长官 |
[22:03] | l ducked out to get a smoke. | 我 我溜了出去吸了支烟 |
[22:07] | l went to the galley to get some chow. The Chief, | 我去厨房拿了点吃的 上士 |
[22:10] | l mean, l don’t know where he was. | 我不知道他在哪儿 |
[22:13] | l’m sure he was asleep in his rack, just like he said. | 我确定如他所说的他是在房间睡觉 |
[22:16] | You went to the galley? | 你去厨房了 |
[22:18] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[22:20] | Did you go through the hatch combing on C Deck? | 你通过了C甲板上的舱门吗 |
[22:23] | Well, to get to the galley, that would be the best way. | 那是去厨房的最佳途径 |
[22:26] | Yes, sir, l went through that hatch. | 是的 长官 我通过了那舱门 |
[22:28] | Did you leave it open? | 你没关上吗 |
[22:31] | l’m not sure. | 我不能肯定 |
[22:37] | Yes, sir. L think l did. | 是的 长官 我想是的 |
[22:41] | Look, the Chief had nothing to do with it. | 上士与此事无关 |
[22:42] | Lt was me.l left my post and l left the hatch open. | 是我 我擅离岗位 我没关舱门 |
[22:49] | lt was me. Just me. | 是我 只有我 |
[22:53] | You realize, don’t you, that by leaving the hatch open | 你认识到了没关舱门 |
[22:55] | you allowed a Cylon to gain access to a small arms locker? | 会让赛昂人能够接近轻武器库的储物柜吗 |
[23:01] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[23:02] | Specialist, did Chief Tyrol instruct you to leave the hatch open deliberately | 技师 蒂罗尔上士指示你故意不要关上舱门 |
[23:07] | as part of a conspiracy to allow the Cylon | 用意是允许赛昂人 |
[23:08] | to gain access to the small arms locker? | 接近轻武器库的储物柜吗 |
[23:11] | The Chief is innocent. He didn’t do anything. | 上士是无辜的 他什么都没干 |
[23:14] | Specialist, did you leave the hatch open deliberately? | 技师 是你故意没有关上舱门吗 |
[23:25] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[23:27] | Whatever happened, it was me. Just me. | 无论发生了什么 是我 只有我 |
[23:54] | South. | 南方 |
[23:56] | You overestimated his willingness to risk himself for you. | 你高估了他情愿为你而冒险 |
[24:00] | He just doesn’t love you. | 他不爱你 |
[24:16] | Wait. | 等下 |
[24:35] | North. Toward his love. | 北方 奔向他的爱 |
[24:38] | Seems you made an impression after all. | 看来你还是有魅力啊 |
[24:41] | He’s a good man. | 他是个好人 |
[24:43] | He always does the right thing. | 他总是做正确的事 |
[24:48] | Are you prepared for the next step? | 你准备好下一步了吗 |
[24:51] | Yes. | 恩 |
[24:55] | Hello, Lieutenant. | 你好 中尉 |
[24:56] | Doctor. | 博士 |
[24:58] | l brought you a cigar. A recovery gift. | 我给你带了雪茄康复的礼物 |
[25:03] | How are you? | 你怎么样了 |
[25:05] | l’m good. | 我挺好的 |
[25:07] | The food is good, company is better. | 食物不错 同伴也渐好 |
[25:11] | Yes, l just happened to be absolutely nowhere near Sickbay.l thought l would | 我恰巧在医务室周围转转 我想我来 |
[25:18] | see how you were doing. | 看看你怎么样了 |
[25:19] | So, Doctor, | 博士 |
[25:21] | your super-secret project’s on C Deck, right? | 你的超级秘密项目是在C甲板吧 |
[25:24] | l’m not at liberty to divulge exactly what l am doing on C Deck. | 我没把精力全投入到C甲板上 |
[25:27] | But you’re more than welcome to pop by once you’re ambulatory. | 可你要是没事了去坐坐 我荣幸至致 |
[25:32] | The bomber was on C Deck, right? | 引爆者就在C甲板 对吧 |
[25:34] | Yes, l know. L heard the explosion.Very frightening. | 恩 是 我听到了爆炸声 很恐怖 |
[25:37] | Do you think that’s where he was headed? | 你认为他是要去实验室那吗 |
[25:43] | l’m sorry. L didn’t follow you. | 不好意思 我没听懂 |
[25:45] | The Cylon bomber? Do you think that he was trying to blow up your project? | 赛昂人的引爆者 你认为他是想要毁了你的项目吗 |
[25:50] | And you along with it? | 我一直知道 |
[25:53] | lt’s funny. | 有意思 我 |
[25:56] | l hadn’t thought of that. | 我还没那么想过 |
[25:59] | Kind of hits you where you live, huh? | 有点讨厌你住的地方身份 是吧 |
[26:03] | Yes, it does, actually. | 是的 还真是讨厌 |
[26:07] | You get well soon. | 马上好起来呀 |
[26:17] | They’re trying to kill me. | 他要杀了我 |
[26:18] | Me, always me. | 我们 我 一直是我 |
[26:20] | They’re trying to destroy your work. | 他们想要毁了你的成就 毁了你只是额外的奖励 |
[26:23] | Destroying you is an added bonus. But why? That’s what l don’t understand. | 可为什么 我就是不明白这个 为什么 |
[26:26] | Why are they trying to blow me up? You told me what to do in the first place. | 为什么他们想要把我炸死 是你一开始告诉我这么做的 |
[26:29] | l wouldn’t be making this Cylon detector if it wasn’t for you. | 要不是为了你我才不会制造这赛昂人探测器 |
[26:32] | But l’m just in your head, Gaius. | 我只存在你的脑中 盖尤斯 |
[26:35] | They don’t know about me, or us, or our life together. | 他们不知道我或我们或是你的生活 |
[26:39] | How romantic. | 多浪漫啊 |
[26:40] | l’m going to have to destroy that Cylon detector myself. | 我要亲手毁了那赛昂人探测器 |
[26:43] | Blame the sabotage on Cylon agents.That’s what l’ll tell Adama. | 把蓄意破坏者怪罪在赛昂人的探子身上 我和阿达玛就这么说 |
[26:48] | No, you won’t. | 不 你不会的 |
[26:50] | You’re going to complete the project, just like l told you. | 你会按我所说完成这个项目 |
[26:54] | Really? Will l? | 真的吗 我会吗 |
[26:58] | Or what? | 要不然怎么样 |
[27:00] | Don’t make me angry, Gaius. | 别让我生气 盖尤斯 |
[27:05] | You wouldn’t like me when l’m angry. | 我要是生气你就不会喜欢我了 |
[27:31] | Sharon. | 莎伦 |
[27:41] | ls that enough? | 够了吗 |
[27:47] | No, Sharon wouldn’t give up without a much harder fight. | 没有 不狠点儿打一顿 莎伦才不会放弃 |
[28:26] | Did you read the tribunal report? | 你看仲裁庭报告了吗 |
[28:29] | ROSLlN ON TELEPHONE: Yes. | 看了 |
[28:30] | And I’m sorry to read that one of your men has | 抱歉看到你的一个人 |
[28:33] | been charged with conspiracy and collusion with a Cylon agent. | 被指控与赛昂人的探子串通合谋 |
[28:37] | Specialist Socinus. | 瑟赛纳斯技师 |
[28:40] | But after reading the transcripts, I have my doubts.What about this other man, | 那另一个人呢 蒂罗尔上士 |
[28:43] | your Chief Tyrol? He took the 23rd.What is that about, do you think? | 他要求了23号法令 你认为那是怎么回事呢 |
[28:49] | lt’s his right. | 他做的对 |
[28:52] | The courts have never held that invoking the right to remain | 法庭从来不能把保持沉默 |
[28:55] | silent can be used as evidence of guilt. | 当作是有罪的证据 |
[28:57] | You sound like a lawyer. | 你听起来象个律师 |
[29:00] | My father was a lawyer. Civil liberties. | 我父亲是律师 名律师 |
[29:05] | Let’s set aside the legalities for a moment. | 一会再决定其合法性 |
[29:09] | Obviously, you are defending your man. | 很明显你在保护你的人 |
[29:12] | l respect that, l do. But he is hiding something. | 我尊重 真的 可他在隐瞒些什么 |
[29:15] | Chief Tyrol has been under my command for over five years. | 蒂罗尔上士已经为我效力超过五年 |
[29:19] | And if he really wanted to take this ship down, | 如果他真想要毁了这艘船的话 |
[29:24] | he could. L think this is over. | 他就能毁 就结束了 |
[29:34] | Madam President, l’m going to have to call you right back. | 总统女士 我一会再给你打电话 |
[29:40] | What? | 什么事 |
[29:42] | l have orders to bring you before the tribunal, sir. | 我接到命令把您带去仲裁庭 长官 |
[29:56] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[32:11] | lt’s okay. | 没事了 |
[32:19] | Helo. | 西洛 |
[32:22] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事啊 |
[32:28] | Can you walk? | 能走路吗 |
[32:30] | l think so. | 能吧 |
[32:32] | Come on. Okay. | 来 好了 |
[32:38] | Now we’re even. | 现在我们扯平了 |
[32:46] | l think we should go. | 我看咱们该走了 |
[32:47] | Right. Okay. | 对 好 |
[32:53] | Come on. | 来 |
[32:58] | lt’s going to be all right. You’re going to be just fine. | 会没事的 你会没事的 |
[33:08] | Commander Adama, when did you first learn the truth about the Cylons? | 阿达玛指挥官 你是什么时候知道有关赛昂人的实情的 |
[33:13] | On Ragnar Station, before we left. | 在我们离开前的纳格兰太空站上 |
[33:16] | And you chose to withhold this crucial information, sir? | 而你选择隐瞒这一重要情报吗 长官 |
[33:19] | Yes. Why? | -是的 -为什么 |
[33:22] | l felt that | 我觉得 |
[33:23] | to alarm the public would only cause chaos and panic. | 警告了大众只能导致混乱与恐慌 |
[33:26] | But you also withheld the information | 可 |
[33:29] | from your own security detachment aboard ship, sir. | 你也对船上你自己的安全特谴部队隐瞒了情报 长官 |
[33:35] | Not knowing who to trust, | 不知道该信任谁 |
[33:37] | l decided to keep the information compartmentalized for the time being. | 我决定有选择地保守这情报 |
[33:41] | Sir, isn’t it true that had we known that the Cylons appeared human | 长官 让我们知道赛昂人看起来象人类 |
[33:44] | different security procedures would have been followed? | 会采取不同的安全程序吗 |
[33:48] | Probably. | 可能吧 |
[33:50] | But l had to weigh the possible ramifications of both. | 但我不得不等待两种可能的结果 |
[33:54] | But isn’t it also true, sir, that had different procedures | 如果采取不同的安全措施 |
[33:57] | been followed the bombing may have been prevented? | 爆炸是否是可以避免的呢 |
[34:00] | That’s speculative. | 那是猜测 |
[34:01] | l’m asking if it’s possible. | 我在问是否有可能 |
[34:02] | l know what you’re asking, Sergeant. | 我知道你在问什么 中士 |
[34:04] | l will not speculate as to what might have happened. | 我不会去猜想会发生什么情况 |
[34:08] | Do you personally believe that | 你个人是否认为 |
[34:11] | a Cylon agent planted explosives in the ship’s water tank? | 是一名赛昂人的探子安放炸弹来炸毁这船的水罐呢 |
[34:14] | Yes. | 是的 |
[34:15] | Do you believe that there are Cylon agents aboard ship even as we speak? | 你认为即使我们在此谈话的时候 这船上也有赛昂人的探子吗 |
[34:25] | Yes, l do. | 是的 我认为是 |
[34:32] | Sir, isn’t it true that you knew | 长官 你知道 |
[34:35] | that Lieutenant Valerii and Chief Tyrol | 沃莱瑞中尉与蒂罗尔上士 |
[34:39] | were having an illicit relationship in violation of regulations? | 在进行违反规章的未公开的交往是吗 |
[34:44] | l don’t see the relevance of this line of questioning, Sergeant. | 我不知道这和审问有何关联 中士 |
[34:47] | The Commander should bear in mind that my questions | 指挥官该知道我的问题 |
[34:49] | are not subject to Commander’s review. | 不是指挥官审查的问题 |
[34:52] | Why did you allow the relationship to continue | 知道交往是违反规章的 |
[34:55] | knowing it was against regulations? | 为什么你还放任不管 |
[34:57] | l’m a soft touch. | 我是个冤大头 |
[35:04] | Sir, are you aware of the fact that both Lieutenant Valerii and Chief | 长官 你意识到了沃莱瑞中尉与蒂罗尔上士 |
[35:08] | Tyrol have been implicated as possibly being in collusion with the Cylons? | 都可能与赛昂人通敌这一事实吗 |
[35:12] | l’m aware of the allegations. Where are you going with this? | 我意识到了指控 你想说什么 中士 |
[35:15] | l will ask the questions, sir. | 是我问问题 |
[35:17] | lsn’t it true that by allowing their relationship | 放任他们不管 |
[35:19] | to continue in violation of regulations | 是不是违反规章呢 |
[35:22] | you may have made it possible for two Cylon collaborators | 你兴许已经让两个赛昂人的通敌分子 |
[35:26] | to compromise the safety and security of this ship? | 危及到了这艘船的安全与保障 |
[35:32] | We’re done here. | 我们说完了 |
[35:33] | Excuse me, sir, but my questions are not finished. | 不好意思 长官 可我的问题还没问完 |
[35:35] | You’ve lost your way, Sergeant. | 你本末倒置了 中士 |
[35:38] | You’ve lost sight of the purpose of the law. | 你没认清立法的目的 |
[35:40] | To protect its citizens, not persecute them. | 是为了保护民众而不是检举他们 |
[35:44] | Whatever we are, whatever is left of us, | 无论我们是什么无论留给我们的是什么 |
[35:48] | we’re better than that. | 我们都不至于那样 |
[35:51] | Now these proceedings are closed. | 这会议结束了 |
[35:53] | You’ll be transported back to your ships,and we appreciate your help. | 你们将被送回各自的飞船 谢谢你们的协助 |
[35:58] | Commander. | 指挥官 |
[36:03] | This is an independent board.You have no authority to close our inquiry. | 这是独立仲裁庭 你无权终止我们的特权 |
[36:13] | This is a witch hunt. | 这是场”政治迫害” |
[36:16] | l will not have it aboard my ship. | 在我船上不会发生这事 |
[36:24] | Corporal of the guard ! | 下士 制止指挥官 |
[36:26] | Restrain the Commander and return him to the witness chair. | 让他回到证人座位上 |
[36:31] | Your orders are to escort Sergeant Hadrian back to her quarters | 你们的任务是让海恩中士返回她的房间 |
[36:36] | and keep her in confinement until further notice. | 软禁她 直到进一步通知 |
[36:43] | Make your choice, son. | 作决定吧 孩子 |
[36:50] | Sergeant Hadrian, you’ll come with us, please. | 海恩中士 请跟我们走 |
[37:04] | She’s just about to speak. | 她就要 |
[37:05] | Yes, l tried to get an interview with her myself. | 恩 我尽量去采访她 所以 |
[37:10] | Good evening, have a seat. | 晚间好 请坐 |
[37:15] | The investigation into the suicide bombing aboard Galactica | 对卡拉狄加上是如何发生 |
[37:18] | and how it was allowed to occur, has come to a close. | 自杀式爆炸案的调查已经结束了 |
[37:22] | You are all aware that the bomber was a Cylon agent. | 你们都注意到了引爆者是名赛昂人的探子 |
[37:25] | The tribunal has determined that the Cylon gained access to the | 仲裁庭已经断定了赛昂人是进入 |
[37:29] | expIosives by going through a hatch door in the Hangar Deck of the ship. | 船上机库中的一扇舱门而获得爆炸物的 |
[37:34] | This door was Ieft open due to negIigence of one of the ship’s crewmen. | 这扇门是船上的一位组员失职而打开的 |
[37:39] | His name is Specialist Socinus. | 他的名字是瑟赛纳斯技师 |
[37:41] | He has confessed to Iying under oath and dereliction of duty in time of war. | 他坦白了他在战时义务选举的誓言中有说谎行为 |
[37:46] | He has been stripped of his rank and confined to the Brig. | 他已被撤离军衔并关入禁闭 |
[37:50] | At this point, | 在此时刻 |
[37:51] | we have no reason to believe that there were any other parties responsibIe. | 我们没理由再相信还有其他关联 |
[37:54] | Now I’II take your questions. You, sir. | 我将有选择的回答问题 |
[38:00] | Commander, permission to enter? | 指挥官 请允许我进来 |
[38:03] | What is it, Chief? | 怎么了 上士 |
[38:04] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 长官 |
[38:06] | Sir, l believe that Socinus. . . | 我认为瑟赛纳斯 |
[38:09] | l believe that his confession was a lie. | 我认为他的供词是谎话 我认为 |
[38:11] | l think that he’s covering for me. | 他是在代我受过 |
[38:14] | For you? | 代你 |
[38:15] | l think that he’s doing this out of a sense of misplaced loyalty to me. | 我认为他是在 帮忙帮错地方了 |
[38:22] | Somewhere in this there’s truth. | 有实情倒是真的 |
[38:24] | Care to take me to it? | 能说说吗 |
[38:31] | Sir, l was with Lieutenant Valerii at the time of the bombing. | 长官 爆炸的时候我和沃莱瑞中尉在一起 |
[38:35] | The deck gang, they all knew it. | 甲板兄弟他们都知道 |
[38:37] | They’ve known all along. They’re trying to cover for me. | 他们一直都知道 他们想替我掩盖 他们开始撒谎 |
[38:39] | They started lying. Socinus. . .l don’t know. | 瑟赛纳斯 我不知道 |
[38:42] | l think that he thinks he’s helping protect me by taking a fall like this. | 我认为他是想通过充当代罪羊来帮我 |
[38:46] | You don’t really know whether he was on duty or not, do you? | 你不知道他是否有关联 是吧 |
[38:50] | Commander, he’s innocent. | 指挥官 他是无辜的 |
[38:52] | l know that much. L should be in the Brig. | 这我是知道的 关禁闭的该是我 |
[38:54] | Well, that’s a fact. You should be in the Brig. | 这倒是真的 你是该关禁闭 |
[38:57] | Commander, this isn’t right.You can’t let an innocent kid. . . | 指挥官 这不对啊 你不能让个无辜的孩子 |
[39:00] | l can’t? | 我不能吗 |
[39:06] | What l can’t do | 我不能的是 |
[39:08] | is, l can’t let someone that wears this uniform | 让一名身穿这一套军装的人 |
[39:10] | get on the witness stand and lie under oath. | 站在证人席上 发完誓后说谎 |
[39:14] | And that’s what your man did. | 你的人这么做了 |
[39:16] | He either lied the first time or he lied the second time.And it doesn’t matter. | 无论是他第一次在说谎 还是第二次在说谎 没区别 |
[39:22] | He’s guilty and he’ll pay the price. | 他有罪并且要付出代价 |
[39:25] | You? You’ll pay a different price. | 你 你要付出不同代价 |
[39:29] | You’ll have to walk out on that Hangar | 你每天走在那机库的时候 |
[39:32] | Deck every day knowing that one of your men is in the Brig | 都会想到你的一个人在关禁闭 |
[39:35] | because you couldn’t keep your fly zipped. | 因为你不能把握住自己 |
[39:39] | You’re the most experienced noncommissioned officer we have left. | 你是我们剩下的未退役的军官中最有经验的 |
[39:45] | You keep my planes flying. | 你修好我的飞机 |
[39:49] | l need my planes to fly. | 我需要我的飞机能作战 |
[39:54] | Dismissed. | 解散 |
[39:58] | Sir. | 是 长官 |
[40:15] | Sharon, no. | 莎伦 别 |
[40:18] | What? | 怎么了 |
[40:19] | Sharon, we’re done. Lt’s over. | 莎伦 我们结束了 结束了 |
[40:25] | What do you mean it’s over? | 什么意思 |
[40:27] | l love you. | 我爱你 |
[40:29] | l really do. | 我真的爱你 |
[40:33] | l’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[40:37] | Wait a minute. | 等下 |
[40:39] | l deserve more of an explanation than that. | 也要有个充分的理由吧 |
[40:45] | Sure. | 当然 |
[40:48] | One of my men is in the Brig. | 我的一个人在关禁闭 |
[40:51] | He confessed to a crime he didn’t commit, to protect me, | 为了保护我 坦白了他没犯过的罪 |
[40:53] | to protect us.There can be no more “Us.” No more secrets, | 为了保护我们 可以不再有我们 |
[40:57] | no more lies, that’s it. | 不再有秘密 不再有谎言 就这样 |
[41:02] | lt’s over. | 结束了 |
[41:04] | l can’t believe you can just turn your back on us. | 不敢相信你就这样背弃了我们 |
[41:14] | l put everything on the line for you. | 为了你 我冒着一切危险 |
[41:17] | Everything. L cover for you, l protect you. | 一切我替你掩盖 保护你 |
[41:21] | l risked my career, my freedom, my integrity, for what? | 我拿我的事业 我的自由 我的诚信冒险 为了什么 |
[41:25] | So some innocent kid, one of my kids, can take the fall for me? | 那样某个无辜的孩子就可以当我的替罪羊吗 |
[41:28] | No! | 不是 |
[41:35] | We are not worth that. | 我们不值得人家那么做 |
[41:42] | Okay. | 好 |
[41:47] | Right. | 对 |
[41:50] | l guess l’ll see you around. | 那回头见了 |
[41:53] | One more thing. | 还有件事 |
[41:59] | Did you leave the hatch combing open last night? | 昨晚你没关舱门吗 |
[42:06] | What? | 什么 |
[42:08] | Did you leave the hatch combing open last night? | 昨晚你没关舱门吗 |
[42:19] | What are you saying? | 你说的是 |
[42:22] | That l helped the Cylon? | 是我帮赛昂人的吗 |
[42:25] | l didn’t say anything.l’m just asking you a question. | 我什么都没说 我只是问你问题 |
[42:28] | l think l deserve an answer. | 我想我该得到个答案 |
[42:34] | You have the only answer you’re ever going to get. | 答案还是那句话 |