时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:37] | Ignoring me won’t help. | 不理我没用的 |
[00:39] | No, I’ve decided you’re an expression of | 不 我知道你是我潜意识 |
[00:41] | my subconscious mind… | 在清醒状态下… |
[00:42] | playing itself out in my waking states. | 自主行动的表现 |
[00:45] | So, I’m only in your head? | 那我只在你的脑袋里吗 |
[00:47] | Of course if you’re not really here, | 你都不是真正在这的 |
[00:49] | neither am I. | 我也是 |
[00:50] | Do you have any idea what | 你知道他们要是发现了的话 |
[00:52] | they would do to me if they find out? | 他们会怎么对我吗 |
[00:54] | They’d probably charge you with treason. | 他们可能会指控你叛国罪 |
[00:56] | Treason is punishable by the death penalty. | 叛国是可能死罪的 |
[00:59] | Come on, Sharon. Where are you, where are you, Sharon? | 莎伦 你在哪儿 你在哪儿 莎伦 |
[01:06] | Helo! | 西洛 |
[01:08] | We gotta go. Right now. | 我们现在就得走 |
[01:23] | I didn’t see that the hand of God in here. | 我并没有看到”上帝之手” |
[01:27] | Could I be looking the wrong place? | 是我看错地方了吗 |
[01:32] | Let me see, Proteins? Yes. | 让我看看 有蛋白质… |
[01:35] | Haemoglobin? Yes. | 有血红蛋白 |
[01:37] | Divine digits? No. | 神字呢 没有 |
[01:42] | I’m sure I can find evidence… | 我肯定我在这显微镜下 |
[01:45] | of his divine hand in one of these delightful samples. | 可以通过样本来找到他的圣手的证据 |
[01:50] | After all, there are so fracking many… | 毕竟他妈的太多了 |
[01:53] | I’m sure even I can be relied upon to find God | 我确信即使是我也可以象一个上帝一样 |
[01:56] | in one of them. | 赋予阳光 |
[01:57] | What is it that drives you to blasphemy, Gaius? | 是什么让你亵渎的呢 盖尤斯 |
[02:00] | A need to tempt fate? | 需要蔑视命运吗 |
[02:02] | Boredom, actually.Indeed, | 其实是无聊 |
[02:03] | every waking hour is spent… | 从大家的事情扩展到我… |
[02:06] | in what some might say, | 有人可能会说 |
[02:07] | has become my own personal religion. | 变成了我个人宗教信仰 |
[02:09] | The Church of the Mystic Cylon Detector. | 神秘赛昂人探测器的教堂 |
[02:17] | Are you finished? | 你说完了吗 |
[02:21] | If you would give yourself over to God’s will… | 如果你愿意履行上帝的意志 |
[02:24] | you’d find peace in his love as I have. | 你就会找到象我所拥有的安宁与爱 |
[02:28] | Could you help me with this zipper? I’m having trouble. | 能向后坐点吗 因为遇到点麻烦… |
[02:33] | He has a plan for us. | 他为我们制定了一个计划 |
[02:34] | How do you know it’s a he? | 你怎么知道是”他” |
[02:38] | There is only one, true God. | 只有一个真正的上帝 |
[02:42] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[02:44] | You are… | 你… |
[02:45] | You running a glitch in the programme or something? | 是你的程序有故障吗 |
[02:48] | ‘Cause you say the same thing over and over again. | 因为你总是一次又一次的重复同一问题 |
[02:50] | Now, I’ve accepted your God and all that. | 我已经接受了你们的上帝 你是知道的 |
[02:54] | Can’t we reboot the hard drive? | 我们可以谈论点别的问题吗 |
[02:56] | He’s not my God. He is God. | 他不是我的上帝 他是上帝 |
[02:59] | Yeah, your God, my God, | 恩 你的上帝 我的上帝 |
[03:01] | everyone’s God. | 大家的上帝 |
[03:02] | He’s big enough for all of us, isn’t he? | 他够我们分的 不是吗 |
[03:05] | Please. Please, honey. | 拜托 来我做点更… |
[03:09] | Can’t we do something a little more elevating? | 进一步的事 |
[03:13] | It’s important you form a personal relationship with God. | 你与上帝的建立私人关系是很重要的 |
[03:17] | Only you can give yourself over to his eternal love. | 只有你才能把自己献给他永恒的爱 |
[03:21] | All for God’s sake! | 看在上帝的份上 |
[03:25] | I can’t take this anymore! | 我再也受不了了 |
[03:26] | I’m trying to save your immortal soul. | 我在挽救你那凡人的灵魂 |
[03:30] | But what you are doing, darling, | 你所做的…亲爱的… |
[03:31] | is boring me to death with your superstitious drivel. | 是用你那迷信的胡言乱语要把我烦死 |
[03:34] | Your metaphysical nonsense… | 你形而上学的一派胡言 |
[03:36] | which, to be fair, | 我们该肯定的 |
[03:37] | actually appeals to the half-educated dullards… | 我们把半调子的 |
[03:39] | that make up most of human society, | 从人类社会移除 |
[03:41] | but which, I hasten to add… | 可我还没忽视 |
[03:42] | no rational, intelligent, free-thinking human being | 理性的智慧的自由思考的人类 |
[03:46] | truly believes. | 真正的信仰 |
[03:49] | Which leads me to the inescapable conclusion… | 也就导致了必然的结局 |
[03:51] | that Cylons are, in the final… | 赛昂人在最终… |
[03:58] | that Cylons are, in the final analysis, | 赛昂人在最终分析后 |
[04:01] | little more than toasters… | 也就比烤面包机强一些 |
[04:06] | with great looking legs. | 有一双小美腿 |
[04:10] | It’s my fantasy. See if I care. | 是我的幻想 看我在乎不 |
[04:17] | I’ll dream up someone near maybe… | 也许这人近在眼前 |
[04:22] | a brunette maybe. | 也许是黑发的女人 |
[04:29] | Maybe we can dispense with the foreplay. | 也许我们可以免了前戏 |
[04:31] | Get right down to… | 直接就… |
[04:32] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[04:36] | That was nothing. | 那个 呃…没什么 |
[04:39] | I was just talking to myself. | 我在自言自语 |
[04:42] | I talk to myself. | 我自言自语 |
[04:44] | Hang me. | (要是我有罪)就任你处决 |
[04:46] | The Commander would like to see you in the CIC, Doctor. | 指挥官让你去作战信息中心见他 博士 |
[04:57] | There be you are. Very nice. | 你在这儿啊 好极了 |
[05:01] | That blouse could open up a button. | 扣子没解开吗 |
[05:02] | Excuse me? | 再说一遍 |
[05:03] | You wanted to see me, Commander? | 只是个想法 你想见我吗 指挥官 |
[05:05] | Miss Godfrey has brought some very disturbing accusations | 哥德夫瑞女士的指控 |
[05:07] | to my attention now. | 让我们非常不安 |
[05:09] | I think you should have the chance to answer them | 我想该给你个 |
[05:11] | in person. | 亲自回答的机会 |
[05:14] | Right. Thank you. | 谢谢 那… |
[05:15] | And what happen? | 发生什么事了 |
[05:18] | She is? | 她在… |
[05:19] | She’s standing right there. | 她就站在那儿 |
[05:22] | – I’m right here. – Yeah, of course you are. | -我就在这儿 -恩 你当然在这儿 |
[05:26] | Doctor, this is Miss Godfrey. | 博士 这位就是哥德夫瑞女士 |
[05:35] | All of you can see her? You can all see her! | 你能看到她 你们都能看到她 |
[05:39] | She’s standing right next to you. | 她就站在你身边 |
[05:44] | – Something wrong? – No. | -有什么不对劲吗 -没有 |
[05:48] | Don’t make me angry, Gaius. | 别让我生气 盖尤斯 |
[05:50] | I’d say you have a serious problem. | 我看你麻烦大了 |
[05:54] | Get down. | 爬下 |
[05:58] | Yes, maybe I… | 是的 也许我… |
[06:03] | You’ll have to forgive me, Miss Godfrey. | 你得原谅我 哥德夫瑞女士 |
[06:05] | I’m very pleased, if slightly puzzled, | 如果有点迷迷糊糊 |
[06:07] | to make your acquaintance. | 认识过你我很荣幸 |
[06:09] | Don’t touch me, you traitor. | 别碰我 你个卖国贼 |
[06:13] | Is she talking to me? You talking to me? | 她在和我说话 你在和我说话 |
[06:16] | You’re the one who let the Cylons | 是你让赛昂人 |
[06:18] | into the defence mainframe. | 进入防御系统主机的 |
[06:20] | You betrayed your entire race. | 你背叛了你整个种族 |
[06:23] | You’re the man responsible for the Holocaust… | 是你该对这大灾难负责 |
[06:24] | and I’m here to see that you’re exposed… | 我是来这看你的卖国贼的 |
[06:26] | and sentenced to death as the traitor you really are. | 真面目被曝光被判死刑的 |
[07:48] | Doctor, | 博士 |
[07:50] | Miss Godfrey has made some startling accusations. | 哥德夫瑞女士的指控另人惊讶 |
[07:57] | I’ve never seen this woman before in my life. | 我从来没见过这女人 |
[07:59] | Not surprised you don’t remember me. | 你不记得我 我不惊讶 |
[08:01] | I was just a lowly systems analyst at the defence ministry. | 我本来只是国防部的一个小分析师 |
[08:05] | Doctor Amarak was my associate. | 艾默里克博士本是我的同事 |
[08:07] | She says you sold out the human race. | 她说你出卖了人类 |
[08:10] | You let the Cylons into our defence plans. | 你让赛昂人知晓我们防御计划 |
[08:15] | Doctor Amarak told me he had evidence… | 艾默里克博士说他有证据证明 |
[08:17] | that Doctor Baltar was involved in the sneak attack. | 波塔尔博士参与这次偷袭 |
[08:20] | He was trying to reach the president | 他在被杀的时候 |
[08:21] | and inform her when he was killed. | 想要把消息传达给总统 |
[08:24] | – He told you that, did he? – Yes. It is a matter of fact | -他告诉你了 -是的 |
[08:25] | What it’s a pity he’s no longer with us. | 可惜的是他已不在人世了 |
[08:27] | How convenient that we only have your word for that. | 当然你说什么就是什么了 |
[08:30] | – There’s also this. – Yeah, what the frack’s that? | -还有这个 -是吗 去他妈的 |
[08:36] | He gave me this for safekeeping. | 为以防万一 他把这个给了我 |
[08:38] | It’s ID coded. | 用ID编码的 |
[08:42] | Colonial Defence Ministry. | 殖民地防御部 |
[08:49] | Dr. Amarak gave the disk to me before he died. | 艾默里克博士在他临死前给我的光盘 |
[08:51] | What, as opposed to after he died? | 象爱国者一样死去吗 |
[08:54] | Amarak gave it to me for safekeeping. | 为以防万一 他把这个给了我 |
[08:57] | On the disk is a photo. | 光盘上只有照片 |
[08:59] | It was captured from the | 是从卡布里卡的防御主机的 |
[08:59] | security camera in the defence mainframe on Caprica. | 安全摄象机那捕捉到的 |
[09:02] | It shows the doctor entering the mainframe… | 它拍到了博士 在袭击的前一天 |
[09:04] | without permission the day before the attack. | 他没有被允许就进入了防御主机 |
[09:12] | Nothing criminal about that. | 没什么犯法的地方啊 |
[09:14] | As you can see, the man | 正如你所看到的 |
[09:16] | in the photo is carrying an explosive device. | 照片上的人携带着一个爆炸装置 |
[09:18] | Sorry, what? He is… | 不好意思 什么 他在… |
[09:24] | I definitely never did that. | 那绝对不是我干的 |
[09:25] | Just before the Cylon attack, the entire defence mainframe… | 就在赛昂人袭击之前整个防御主机 |
[09:28] | was destroyed by this device. | 就被这个装置摧毁了 |
[09:31] | Honestly, that is not me. I wasn’t there. | 那真的不是我 我没在场 |
[09:34] | It’s somebody else. | 那是别人 |
[09:36] | Look, it’s not me. I’m not the man in the photograph. | 那不是我 我不是照片上的那个人 |
[09:39] | I see a man. | 我看到了一个男人 |
[09:40] | Same height, same build, | 同样的身高 同样的体形 |
[09:41] | but that’s a long way from proof. | 但很这难证明 哥德夫瑞女士 |
[09:44] | Thank you, Commander. | 谢谢你 指挥官 |
[09:46] | Now,if we’re quite done with this charade, I’m… | 如果我们已经… |
[09:47] | I agree, Commander, but look here. | 我同意 指挥官 可看这儿 |
[09:50] | In the faceplate of the computer terminal, | 在计算机终端的屏面上 |
[09:51] | there’s a reflection of the man’s face. | 有一个男人脸部的倒影 |
[09:57] | You can’t tell anything from that. | 那样也看不出来什么 |
[09:59] | Thank you, Colonel. With the right equipment, | 谢谢你 泰上校 用适当的设备 |
[10:02] | the image could be enlarged and sharpened. | 图象可以被放大和锐化 |
[10:04] | We could see his face. | 我们可以看到他的脸 |
[10:07] | Enlarging the image is no problem, but sharpening it… | 放大是没问题 可锐化… |
[10:10] | Take forever. | 会花多久 |
[10:11] | It’d take at least a day, sir. | 至少要花几天时间 长官 |
[10:14] | Mr. Gaeta, | 盖塔先生 |
[10:15] | let me know as soon as you have an image. | 一旦有了图象就通知我 |
[10:18] | You’re going to suspend all work on the Cylon detector… | 有关赛昂人探测器的工作都要搁置下 |
[10:21] | – What? – As well as your security privileges. | -什么 -以及你的安全优先权 |
[10:28] | Starbuck’s notes on the Cylon Raider are a mess. | 星芭儿提到赛昂人的突袭机一团糟 |
[10:32] | She said “The engine power-up | 她说开启发动机 |
[10:33] | sequence began by squeezing something… | 功率系 |
[10:36] | that looks like a red | 拧右侧的一个象是 |
[10:38] | ligament with blue veins on the right side… | 带着蓝色血管的红色韧带的东西 |
[10:41] | coming out of a sack of gooey fluid… | 那东西是从象是一只狗的 |
[10:45] | Shaped like a dog. | 一囊粘稠的液体中伸出来的 |
[10:47] | Are you kidding me? | 你当我白痴吗 |
[10:49] | This whole thing is a bunch | 这东西整个就是一堆 |
[10:52] | of veins and ligaments and sacks of goo. | 血管 韧带 一囊的黏液 |
[10:55] | Squeeze the ligament with your hand… | 用手拧韧带 |
[10:57] | While you slide your weight… | 把你左臀部倾斜到… |
[10:58] | on your left hip into the lymphatic sack. | 淋巴管堆中的时候 |
[11:03] | That’s just stupid. | 好傻啊 |
[11:06] | – Afternoon, sir. – Specialist. | -下午好 长官 -专家 |
[11:09] | – Chief’s inside? – Yeah. | -上士在里面吗 -恩 |
[11:13] | – Chief. -Oh God! Yes, sir? | -上士 -天 是 长官 |
[11:16] | – How’s it coming in there? – I’m getting there, sir. | -里面进展如何 -差不多了 长官 |
[11:21] | I haven’t quite figured out all the tricks, | 还没全弄明白所有功能 |
[11:23] | but I’m getting there. | 可差不多了 长官 |
[11:29] | Come on, Starbuck, you can do it. | 加油 星芭儿 你能做到 |
[11:33] | That smarts. | 疼啊 |
[11:37] | That smarts, but I don’t care. | 疼啊 可我不管 |
[11:42] | You don’t care. | 你不管 |
[11:42] | I don’t care, because your pain is my entertainment. | 因为你的痛苦是我的快乐 |
[11:45] | Your crutches of death, sir. Use them wisely. | 你的拐杖准备好了 长官 好好用着 |
[11:49] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[11:50] | It’s gonna hurt like hell, but it’s supposed to. | 会很疼的 可正常 |
[11:53] | Thanks, Doc. | 多谢 医生 |
[11:55] | No pain, no gain. | 不劳无获 |
[11:58] | No clich? Left unturned | 不用说什么陈词滥调 |
[12:00] | as Kara Thrace returns to the world of the walking. | 当卡拉·瑟瑞丝能再次走路的时候 |
[12:03] | Can she do it or will she fall on her ass? | 她能行吗 还是会摔个大屁股墩儿 |
[12:07] | I swear to the Gods, | 我向老天发誓 |
[12:08] | I’m gonna beat the crap out of both of you… | 我一旦好转 |
[12:09] | as soon as I get better. | 我就让你知道花儿为什么这样红 |
[12:13] | – No, I can’t. – Yes, you can. You did it. | -不 我不行 -不 你能行 |
[12:15] | I can’t. | 我不行… |
[12:18] | You’re not gonna get better lying on your back. | 光躺在床上是不会康复的 |
[12:20] | Frack off! | 滚一边去 |
[12:22] | Just take a break for five minutes, we’ll try again. | 休息五分钟 再试试 |
[12:24] | I don’t want to do it again. I want a pill, now, please. | 我不想再试了 我想要吃药 拜托 |
[12:28] | Sorry, we’re weaning you off | 对不起 我们从今天开始就停止 |
[12:30] | the magic pills starting today. | 魔力般的药片供应了 |
[12:31] | Besides, I need them for myself. | 再说我还要给自己留着呢 |
[12:36] | You son of a bitch. | 你他妈的 |
[12:38] | I am finding this whole thing hard to fathom, Doctor. | 我发觉这一切很难相信… |
[12:42] | Thank you, Madam President. | 谢谢你 总统女士 |
[12:46] | I can’t tell you how much that means to me. | 你不知道这对我意义有多重大 |
[12:50] | Look, I was wondering, is there any chance… | 可不可以… |
[12:53] | that while this investigation is going on, | 在这调查进行时 |
[12:56] | I could come back to the Colonial One… | 我能回到殖民者一号 |
[12:59] | because I’ve left some of my things there. | 我有些东西落在那里了 |
[13:02] | No, I’m sorry, Doctor. | 不行 对不起 博士 |
[13:05] | You have been put on a “No fly list” Security. | 你已经被列入”禁飞”的安全名单里了 |
[13:12] | Madam President, I need to get off Galactica. | 总统女士 我需要离开这里 |
[13:15] | I need to get away from this | 我特别是要离开 |
[13:16] | Shelly Godfrey woman in particular. | 这雪莉-哥德夫瑞 |
[13:17] | She’s got it in for me. | 她在陷害我 |
[13:21] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[13:28] | Madam President, | 总统女士 |
[13:30] | I have reason to believe… | 我有理由相信… |
[13:38] | that she may be | 她也许是… |
[13:42] | a Cylon. | 一个赛昂人 |
[13:49] | Madam President? | 总统女士 |
[13:50] | Madam President? | 总统女士 |
[13:52] | Hello, hello? | 喂 喂 |
[13:54] | Get Doc Cottle on the wireless, the President has collapsed. | 打电话叫医生 总统昏到了 总统女士 |
[13:56] | Madam President? | 总统女士 |
[14:00] | Hello? | 喂 |
[14:04] | – Is she alive? – Yes, the President is alive. | -她还活着吗 -是的 总统还活着 |
[14:07] | I told you, she’s conscious, she’s resting. | 我说过了 她清醒着 她在休息 |
[14:13] | – She’s receiving treatment. – What kind of treatment? | -在接受治疗 -什么治疗 |
[14:14] | Asked and answered. We don’t know. | 我已经回答过了 我们还不知道 |
[14:18] | How many of these did you take, young lady? | 这些你吃了多少啊 年轻的女士 |
[14:22] | One? | 一片 |
[14:24] | two? | 两片 |
[14:26] | Two. | 两片 |
[14:31] | – Three. – Three times the dosage. | -三片 -三倍药量 |
[14:35] | Must work three times as fast then, right? | 那药力也就快了三倍 是吧 |
[14:38] | Everybody wants to be their own doctor, | 人人都想当自己的医生 |
[14:40] | you are lucky you didn’t lapse into a coma. | 你没昏迷就算你走运了 |
[14:43] | You can’t cure cancer by overdose. | 你不能靠过量服药治好你的癌症 |
[14:49] | Story’s all over the fleet. I’m so sorry. | 整个舰队都知道了 真的很抱歉 |
[14:52] | It seemed like an emergency. | 情况紧急 我都没去想有人会接到信息 |
[14:53] | I didn’t think that | 我都没去想 |
[14:54] | anyone might be picking up the transmission. | 有人会接到信息 |
[14:56] | We’re all new at this. It’s okay. | 我们都知道 没关系 |
[15:00] | The thing to do now is to get me on my feet… | 当务之急就是在他们下定论的之前 |
[15:03] | and in front of the press before the end of the day. | 让我起来到媒体面前去 |
[15:06] | I could give you a shot, but | 我可以给你打一针 |
[15:08] | you wouldn’t like the side effects. | 可你不会喜欢它的副作用 |
[15:11] | Just do it. | 你就打吧 |
[15:15] | You know | 知道吗 |
[15:18] | The time is going to come when | 会有那么一天 |
[15:19] | you won’t be able to hide what you’re going through. | 你不能再掩盖你的处境 |
[15:26] | It’s not that kind of a shot. | 要打PP针哦 |
[15:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[15:36] | Baltar’s correct about the convenience of it all. | 波塔尔所说的所有的巧合是对的 |
[15:41] | Amarak just happens to bring | 艾默里克博士在他死前 |
[15:43] | you the key piece of evidence just before he dies. | 就恰巧带给你这一重要证据吗 |
[15:46] | Something was going on. | 当时事有蹊跷 |
[15:48] | He was almost paranoid. | 他非常妄想 |
[15:50] | Kept saying that the Olympic Carrier | 老是说奥林匹克号航母上 |
[15:51] | had been infiltrated by the Cylons. | 有赛昂人 |
[15:55] | He wanted me to take some things off the ship | 他为了以防万一 |
[15:57] | for safekeeping. | 想把船上的一些东西拿走 |
[15:59] | Why’d he give it to you? | 他给了你什么 |
[16:03] | We were friends. | 我们曾是朋友 |
[16:06] | Friends? | 朋友 |
[16:10] | I loved him. I loved him very much. | 我爱他 非常爱他 |
[16:22] | There are times when I just feel so alone. | 有太多次 我…感到很孤独 |
[16:28] | Times when I just want so much to be held again. | 我很想再次被拥抱 |
[16:34] | You understand that, don’t you? | 你理解(那种感觉) 是吧 |
[16:37] | Of course. | 当然 |
[16:40] | There must be times | 肯定有几次 |
[16:42] | when you feel alone. | 当…当你感到孤单的时候… |
[16:46] | And the thought of another body next to yours… | 认为坐在你边上的那副身体… |
[16:50] | seems like something out of dream. | 是你梦寐以求的 |
[17:06] | Do not, under any circumstances, | 在任何情况下也不要 |
[17:09] | allow Shelly Godfrey to leave this ship. | 允许雪莉·哥德夫瑞离开这艘船 |
[17:13] | Put her under surveillance, discreetly. | 严密监视她 |
[17:16] | I want to know everybody she’s talked to, | 我要知道她都和谁说过话 |
[17:17] | and everywhere she’s been. | 去过哪里 |
[17:34] | Come on, Sharon! Get up. | 来 来 起来 走 |
[18:46] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[19:08] | Lieutenant? | 中尉 |
[19:10] | Is that you? | 是你吗 |
[19:14] | – Doctor? – Isn’t this a coincidence. | -博士 -真是巧啊 |
[19:20] | So, how are you doing? | 那…你好吗 |
[19:27] | You’re busy. Yes, I know. | 你忙着那 我知道 我知道 |
[19:28] | I don’t mean to distract you. | 我不是故意要打断你的 |
[19:29] | Please, don’t let me interrupt you. | 请别让我打断了你 |
[19:43] | – You still there? – Yup. | -你还在吗 -恩那 |
[19:46] | I know this is an awkward time. | 我知道这不方便 |
[19:49] | But it occurred to me I haven’t told you… | 但我想到我从未告诉过你… |
[19:51] | how invaluable your assistance has been | 在过去的几个星期 |
[19:52] | over the past few weeks. | 我一直钦佩你的毅力 |
[19:56] | Thank you, Doctor. | 谢谢你 博士 |
[19:58] | You have no idea how much that means to me. | 这对我意义重大 |
[20:00] | Not at all. Not at all. | 不客气 一点也不客气 |
[20:04] | So, how’s it going over there? | 那边进展如何啊 |
[20:08] | In the lab, that is? I’m talking about the photograph. | 在实验室里 我说的是照片 |
[20:11] | Right. Right. It’s coming along. | 对 那… |
[20:15] | Great. | 就快有结果了 |
[20:15] | Quickly, actually. A few more hours to go. | 再过几小时 |
[20:21] | Has it ever occurred to you that the photograph… | 你想没想过那照片… |
[20:24] | disk itself could be a fake? | 光盘本身可能就是假的 |
[20:28] | I’ve already authenticated the disk. | 我已经让人查明… |
[20:29] | Obviously, you’re good. | …你要快 |
[20:30] | But there are many ways around security. | 可有很多办法逃过安检的 |
[20:32] | Now, listen. If I could join you in the lab | 如果我可以到实验室去 就… |
[20:34] | for just two minutes of your time, I could show you. | 耽误你两分钟 我可以指给你看… |
[20:37] | I really don’t think that’s possible. | 我看那真的不可能 |
[20:39] | Gaeta, listen to me, nobody would need to know. | 盖塔 听我说 没人会知道的 |
[20:41] | It would just be you and me. Just you and me. | 只有你和我 只有你和我 |
[20:44] | For God’s sake, my life is on the line. | 看在老天的份上 我命悬一线 |
[20:47] | My reputation is at stake. | 我名誉都寄托在这张光盘上了 |
[20:48] | So is mine, Doctor. I really… | 我知道 我的也是 博士 |
[20:51] | Someone’s coming. Someone’s coming. | 嘘… 有人来啦 有人来啦 |
[21:07] | Wait, Gaeta! You forgot to wash your hands! | 嘿 你忘记洗手啦 |
[21:22] | What the hell… | 怎么回事… |
[21:24] | I want answers, and I want now! | 我要答案 现在就要 |
[21:25] | I’m not interested in playing any more of your stupid games! | 我对你那愚蠢的游戏不感兴趣了 |
[21:28] | Have you lost your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[21:29] | That’s an interesting question… | 那是个有趣的问题 |
[21:30] | one I pose to myself on a regular basis. Now tell me. | 我经常自问的时候 |
[21:33] | Who’s really in the photograph? | 照片上的人是谁 |
[21:35] | You are! | 是你 |
[21:37] | I didn’t plant any bomb, | 我没安放过任何炸弹 |
[21:38] | anywhere, at any time, and you know that. | 在任何时间地点 你是知道的 |
[21:41] | I don’t know anything of this sort. Now, if you’ll excuse me. | 我对此事一无所知 失陪一下 |
[21:51] | All right. | 好 |
[21:52] | Let’s entertain the notion, just for a moment… | 咱们先改变一下想法 |
[21:56] | that you are not the woman that I see everywhere. | 你不是我走到哪儿都能看见的那个女人 |
[22:00] | You are not Shelly Godfrey, either. | 你也不是雪莉·哥德夫瑞 |
[22:05] | You’re a fake. | 你是个冒牌货 |
[22:07] | You’re just a copy. | 你只是一个复制体 |
[22:10] | Another Cylon copy. | 另一个赛昂人复制体 |
[22:14] | Get out. | 滚出去 |
[22:19] | Struck a nerve, have I? | 我说对了 是吧 |
[22:21] | Which I find rather impossible to believe! | 还真是难以置信啊 |
[22:23] | You think this is over? This is not over! | 你以为这就结束了吗 这没结束那 |
[22:26] | You have not heard the last. | 你还没听我说完呢 |
[22:28] | No more “Mr. Nice Gaius”! | 你不再是好好盖尤斯夫人了 |
[22:36] | Women. | 女人唉 |
[22:55] | Bucket! | 他妈的 |
[22:59] | Not a good time? | 不方便吗 |
[23:04] | No, it’s fine. | 没关系 |
[23:07] | Guess you’re having problems? | 遇到问题了吗 |
[23:10] | It is just I can’t get this thing to work. | 只是我无法让这东西动运作 |
[23:14] | I’ve been over and over and over and over it, | 一次又一次的努力 |
[23:17] | and nothing. | 可还是一无所获 |
[23:23] | I have no idea how Starbuck got this thing to move. | 我不知道星芭儿是怎么让这东西动起来的 |
[23:28] | Much less fly. | 更别说为什么了 |
[23:30] | It’s not really a thing, you know. | 这不是个”东西” |
[23:35] | It’s probably a Cylon itself. | 可能本身就是个赛昂人 |
[23:43] | More of an animal maybe, than the human models. | 比起人类来更象是只动物 |
[23:50] | Maybe they genetically design it to perform a task. | 也许他们生来就是要完成一项任务… |
[23:54] | To be a fighter. | 成为一架战机 |
[23:59] | Can’t treat it like a thing and expect it to respond. | 你不能象对待个东西一样期望它有反应 |
[24:02] | You have to treat it like a pet. | 你得对待它象个…宠物 |
[24:10] | But, at least, that’s my guess. | 至少是我的猜测罢了 |
[24:14] | – Your guess? – Yeah, that’s right. My guess. | -你的猜测恩 -就是我的猜测 |
[24:18] | Something else you want to say? | 你还想说什么吗 |
[24:34] | Lieutenant. I heard you | 中尉 |
[24:36] | were supposed to be up on your feet by now. | 听说你现在该能站起来了 |
[24:38] | You heard wrong. | 你听错了 |
[24:40] | I figured you wouldn’t bounce back so fast. | 我料到你也不会这么快就打包走人 |
[24:43] | Is there something you wanted, | 你是想拿点什么 |
[24:44] | or did you just drop by to torment me, sir? | 还是路过来折磨我的 长官 |
[24:47] | The Chief wanted me to kick your ass out of bed… | 恩 上士想让我把你叫起来 |
[24:50] | so you could help figure out that Raider of yours. | 帮他看看你那架突袭机 可… |
[24:52] | But, clearly, you still need the rest. | 很明显 你还需要休息 |
[24:55] | Take your time. No rush. | 慢慢来 不急 |
[24:57] | Do you actually think that | 你真以为 |
[24:59] | reverse psychology crap is going to work on me? | 激将法那鬼玩意对我有用吗 |
[25:01] | I really don’t care what you think. Lieutenant. | 我真的不在乎你的想法 中尉 |
[25:04] | All I know is that every day you spend in that bed… | 我所知道的 |
[25:06] | is another day that I have | 只是你在床上多呆一天 |
[25:07] | my opinion of you confirmed. As you were. | 就越发证明我对你的评价没错 |
[25:16] | And I am convinced, in fact, that she is a Cylon agent. | 事实上我确信她是赛昂人的探子 |
[25:21] | In my opinion, she should | 在我看来 |
[25:22] | be locked up before she can do any more damage. | 在她造成更多破坏前就该把她关起来 |
[25:30] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[25:35] | You’re having a little fun? | 你开心了 是吧 |
[25:42] | Do you enjoy messing around with my life? | 你喜欢把我的生活弄得一团糟 |
[25:45] | Do you have any evidence to support this charge? | 你有任何支持这项指控的证据吗 |
[25:49] | Work on the Cylon detector is nearly complete | 赛昂人探测器已经 |
[25:51] | with a few tweaks. | 接近完成了 |
[25:52] | I’ll have a test regime up and running. | 只需再组装一下 |
[25:54] | All I need is a tissue sample from this woman for analysis. | 我需要的就是这女人的组织样本来作分析 |
[25:58] | I thought we had something. | 我本以为我们有感觉 |
[26:03] | Something special. | 特别的感觉 |
[26:07] | I can’t allow you access to your equipment. | 我不能让你使用你的设备 |
[26:14] | But under instruction, I can | 可经过指导 我可以 |
[26:16] | surely tell Gaeta how to prepare the samples. | 给盖塔中尉示范如何准备 |
[26:18] | It’s, it’s not difficult. | 这样本并不难的 |
[26:19] | Let me be frank with you, Doctor. | 坦白的说吧 博士 |
[26:23] | If your picture is on that photograph… | 要是那照片上的人是你… |
[26:26] | every piece of equipment in your laboratory | 你实验室内的一切设备 |
[26:29] | all be dismantled and quarantined. | 都将被拆离和隔离 |
[26:32] | And every person that you have met | 你所交涉的每个人 |
[26:34] | will be questioned and investigated. | 都会被质问和调查 |
[26:38] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[26:40] | There, I’ve said it. | 我说出来了 |
[26:42] | Isn’t that what you’ve been dying to hear? | 你不是一直渴望听到吗 |
[26:46] | well I am willing to make that commitment to you right now. | 我愿意马上与你定下承诺 |
[26:49] | The President believes I’m innocent. | 总统相信我是清白的 |
[26:51] | The President hopes you’re innocent. And so do I. | 总统希望你是清白的 我也是 |
[26:57] | Because if you’re not, then you’ve made fools of both of us. | 如果不是的话 你就把我俩都耍了 |
[27:02] | And I don’t like to be made a fool of. | 而我不喜欢被耍 |
[27:04] | And I don’t like to be accused of participating… | 我不想因为一个女人的一面之词 |
[27:07] | in the genocide of the human race | 并且我已经 |
[27:08] | based solely on the word… | 向你暗示了 |
[27:10] | of a woman whom I have already | 她可能是赛昂人的探子 |
[27:11] | indicated to you may well be a Cylon agent. | 而背负被指控参与灭绝人类的罪名 |
[27:15] | I’m willing to do anything. Anything at all. | 我愿意做任何事 任何事 |
[27:20] | I need your help. | 只需要你帮我 |
[27:22] | I did not conspire with the Cylons. | 我没有与赛昂人合谋 |
[27:24] | I am an innocent man… | 我是个无辜的人 |
[27:26] | who is being convicted in | 在没审判的时候就已经被 |
[27:27] | the court of public opinion without trial. | 公众舆论而定裁决了 |
[27:40] | Traitor. | 卖国贼 |
[28:08] | Fire. All units report to damage control stations. | 火警 各位向检修组报道 |
[28:10] | Fire. All units report to damage control stations. | 火警 各位向检修组报道 |
[28:33] | Frack! | 干 |
[28:37] | No fires reported anywhere on the ship. | 船上任何地区没有火灾报告 |
[28:39] | The exact location of the alarm. | 警报的确切地址 |
[28:41] | D-Wing corridor where it intersects with C-Wing. | D翼与C道交汇处 |
[28:43] | That’s the lab. | 那是实验室 |
[28:49] | Erase. | 删除… |
[29:36] | Put it down! | 放下 |
[29:39] | Put it down. | 放下 |
[29:51] | – Take him to the Brig. – Yes, Commander. | -带他去禁闭室 -是 指挥官 |
[29:54] | I would like to speak to my attorney. | 我要和我律师讲话 |
[29:57] | Can’t I speak to my attorney? | 我能和我律师讲话吗 |
[29:59] | I need some representation, it’s not what it looks like. | 我需要个代表 这你知道 |
[30:02] | She’s got it in for me, that Shelly Godfrey! | 她陷害我 那个雪莉·哥德夫瑞 |
[30:18] | Shut up. All of you. | 闭嘴 你们都闭嘴 |
[30:23] | Not one single word from any of you, okay? | 你们中的任何人不许说一个字 好吗 |
[30:28] | What seems to be the problem? | 有什么问题呢 |
[30:30] | Your new boyfriend’s a bit of a jerk, sir. | 你新的男友是个白痴 长官 |
[30:34] | It’s a girl. | 是个女孩子 |
[30:35] | Well if you don’t mind her goo on your face, | 要是你不介意她的黏液掉你脸上 |
[30:38] | she’s all yours, sir. | 全归你了 长官 |
[30:41] | He likes the warm light. | 他喜欢点一扇灯 |
[30:44] | Makes the touch easier, right? | 抚摩起来不会害羞 是吗 |
[31:01] | This is stupid. | 这好愚蠢那… |
[31:05] | It’s worth a try, sir. | 值得一试嘛 长官 |
[31:08] | It did fly for you once. | 为你还飞行了一次 |
[31:10] | Hasn’t made so much as a grunt since. | 从那以后我就没进展了 |
[31:14] | – Maybe I don’t know, take it for a ride. – Ride it. | -也许把它当作坐骑 -骑着它 |
[31:17] | – Treat it like a horse. – Okay, a horse. | -把它当作是匹马 -好吧 |
[31:21] | A horse, a horse. Why not a goat? | 马 马 为什么不是山羊呢 |
[31:24] | That’s good, right? Think about it is a goat. | 那多好啊 把它当作是山羊 |
[31:30] | Come on, boy. | 来吧 孩子 |
[31:33] | Giddy up! Come on | 起来啊 来吧… |
[31:43] | Okay, you’re kidding. Chief? | 好吧 你是只小猫 上士… |
[31:47] | Don’t shoot anything. | 别开枪啊 |
[31:55] | Doctor. | 博士 |
[32:03] | Madam President. | 总统女士 |
[32:13] | I am so sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[32:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:26] | You are here to free me, right? | 你是来这放我走的 对吧 |
[32:30] | To bring this travesty to a close, because… | 是来结束这歪曲的事的吧 因为… |
[32:35] | you know I’m innocent. | 你知道我是清白的 |
[32:37] | Just tell me, | 告诉我… |
[32:39] | so I understand, because… | 所以我才会明白 因为… |
[32:41] | I want to understand why, why you did it. | 我想明白为什么 你为什么那么做 |
[32:46] | I didn’t do it. | 我没做啊 |
[32:49] | It wasn’t me. | 不是我啊 |
[32:51] | – I’m being framed! – Why would she do that? | -我被陷害了 -她为什么那么做 |
[32:55] | Because she’s a Cylon. | 因为她是个赛昂人 |
[32:58] | She’s a Cylon. | 她是个赛昂人 |
[33:02] | – You are going to have to believe me. – I want to believe you. | -你可要相信我 -我想要相信你 |
[33:06] | I want to believe that | 我想相信 |
[33:07] | I haven’t made such a profound error in judgment… | 我在判断上犯了这么深刻的错误 |
[33:10] | in trusting you… | 去相信你 |
[33:13] | and asking your advice. | 并向你征求建议 |
[33:18] | But here’s where we are, Doctor. | 情况是这样… |
[33:21] | If anyone can be a Cylon, | 如果谁都有可能是赛昂人 |
[33:23] | and it’s hard to tell us apart… | 难以分辨的话 |
[33:25] | then we only have one thing left to trust… | 那我们只能相信一件事了 |
[33:28] | our instincts, feelings. | 我们的直觉 我们的感觉 |
[33:33] | And the moment they told me | 当他们告诉我 |
[33:34] | it was your face in the photo… | 照片中的那个人是你的那一时刻 |
[33:36] | I know I believe it | 我知道我相信了 |
[33:40] | I believe you’re involved in the attack. | 我相信你参与了袭击 |
[33:43] | Somehow, | 不知为何 |
[33:46] | I feel it. | 我感觉到了 |
[33:51] | You’ll forgive me, Madam President… | 你会原谅我的 总统女士 |
[33:55] | if I don’t wish to be executed based solely on your | 如果我不希望单靠你的直觉而… |
[33:59] | gut feeling. | 被处决的话 |
[34:09] | May the gods have mercy on your soul. | 愿上帝怜悯你的灵魂 |
[34:21] | Call it. | 猜吧 |
[34:24] | Heads. | 人头 |
[34:27] | Heads. You win. You sleep. I watch. | 人头 你赢了 你睡觉吧 我守着 |
[34:29] | No. You’re the one who needs sleep. | 不 你才是需要睡眠的人 |
[34:35] | I couldn’t sleep if I had to listen to | 如果我非要听你念飞行菜单的话 |
[34:37] | Tyrol read the flight manual. | 我就睡不着了 |
[34:42] | Truth is if | 其实是… |
[34:45] | something happened to you… | 如果你有个三长两短 |
[34:47] | I wouldn’t know how to deal with it. | 我都不知道该如何是好 |
[34:51] | I feel the same way. | 我也是 |
[35:00] | Back on the ship… | 在船上的时候 我… |
[35:03] | Look, I knew what was going on. | 我知道 |
[35:06] | I mean, between you and the Chief. | 你与上士之间的事 |
[35:08] | I think everybody did. | 我看大家都知道 |
[35:11] | And I respected it. Your feelings, his. | 我尊重…你们各自的感情 |
[35:16] | But… | 可… |
[35:18] | I would’ve given anything to be him. | 要是能成为他 我愿付出一切 |
[35:26] | Hang on, I’m not trying to put you on the spot here. | 该死 我不是想让你难堪 |
[35:28] | I don’t want to step on what you two have. | 我不想卷入你们俩中间 |
[35:29] | If you feel the way you feel and I have to respect it. | 你想如何是你自己的事 我尊重… |
[36:06] | No. It’s not true. | 不 这不是真的 |
[36:44] | I know we haven’t spoke before. | 我知道我们之前从未交谈过 |
[36:48] | and I do not wish to defend | 而且我无意冒犯你 |
[36:54] | Please. | 求求您 |
[36:58] | Please. | 求求您 |
[37:01] | Dear God… | 仁慈的上帝 |
[37:08] | I now acknowledge that you are the one true God. | 我不知道你是否是那个真正的上帝 |
[37:15] | Deliver me from this evil… | 把我从这邪恶带走我会… |
[37:18] | and I will… | 我将… |
[37:22] | I will devote the rest of what is left of my wretched life… | 献出我疲惫的余生… |
[37:29] | to doing good. | 去做善事 |
[37:31] | I will… | 我会… |
[37:36] | I don’t know what to… | 去… |
[37:39] | to carrying out your divine will | 去继续(行使)你神圣的意志… |
[37:42] | is what I want to do. | 我想去做的是… |
[37:49] | To carry out your divine will. | 去继续(行使)你神圣的意志… |
[38:04] | To… | 去… |
[38:07] | Grant me grace and forgiveness. | 抓住和发扬你所有的… |
[38:23] | I’m here now. I’m here. | 我来了 我来了 |
[38:28] | All will be well. It will be as God wants it to be. | 一切都会好的你会成为象上帝想要的一样 |
[38:46] | Open the door. | 把门打开 |
[38:51] | Wait. I haven’t even had a trial yet. | 还没审判那 |
[38:54] | No! Wait! It’s a lie, it is a lie! | 不…那是谎言 那是谎言 |
[38:56] | – Doctor, it’s all right. – It’s a lie! | -博士 没事 -是谎言 |
[38:58] | Photograph was a fake. | 照片是假的 |
[39:04] | It was almost seamless, but | 几乎不可察觉 可… |
[39:06] | your face, the man, the reflection, it was all a fake. | 你的脸 人 倒影 都是假的 |
[39:11] | Of course it was a fake. | 当然是假的 |
[39:15] | I never wear a shirt like that. | 我从不会穿那样的衬衫 |
[39:19] | How did you… | 你是怎么… |
[39:21] | I went back, re-ran security checks. | 我又重新看了一下所有的安全检查 |
[39:24] | This time I found markers | 这次我发现了这标记 |
[39:26] | which pointed to photo manipulation. | 表明这图片可能是伪造的 |
[39:30] | They weren’t apparent until the photo was fully resolved. | 照片完全洗出来之前它们并不明显 |
[39:36] | You re-ran the security checks? | 你又重新进行了安全检查 |
[39:43] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[39:47] | I just knew that you | 我就知道你 |
[39:49] | could never have anything to do with that attack. | 与袭击毫不相干 |
[39:51] | I mean you’re not that kind of man. | 你不是那种人 |
[39:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:01] | It was really nothing. Doctor. | 真的没什么 博士 |
[40:02] | Once the photos were fully resolved… | 一旦照片完全冲洗好后 |
[40:04] | it was almost too easy, | 就很明显 |
[40:05] | like she wanted to be found out. | 看起来是想被人发现 |
[40:07] | How did she get off? Got me. | 她怎么离开飞船的 |
[40:08] | There’s been no ships coming. | 天知道没有才船来船往… |
[40:09] | I gave you an order. | 我对你下过命令 |
[40:10] | I had two Marines tailing her. | 我让两名海军陆战队员跟踪她 |
[40:12] | They say they went around a corner and she was gone. | 他们说她一转弯就不见了 |
[40:14] | Every ship in the fleet has reported in, sir. No sign of her. | 舰队中每艘船都报告了她无影无踪 |
[40:17] | That’s unacceptable. She was here. She was right here. | 不可接受 她到过这 就是这 |
[40:21] | This woman existed. She didn’t just vanish. | 这女人是存在的 不能就这么消失了 |
[40:24] | Have them check again. | 让他们再查一下 |
[40:25] | – Every ship? – Every ship, including this one. | -每艘船吗 -每艘船 包括这艘 |
[40:39] | She didn’t just vanish. | 她不会就消失了 |
[40:44] | that he had been a victim of treachery and deceit. | 他是欺诈的受害者 |
[40:48] | Clearly, the Cylons wanted to discredit Doctor Baltar… | 很明显 赛昂人因为波塔尔博士 |
[40:51] | because of his work on the Cylon detector. | 在赛昂人探测器上的成就想让他名誉扫地 |
[40:54] | Doctor Baltar, | 波塔尔博士 |
[40:56] | it gives me great pleasure… | 我很荣幸 |
[40:58] | to exonerate you publicly… | 公开地洗刷你的罪名 |
[41:01] | and to recognise you, once again, among us… | 并再一次把你认作是我们中的 |
[41:04] | as a scientist, a leader, and a friend. | 科学家 领袖和朋友 |
[41:21] | You’re a hero. | 你是英雄了 |
[41:23] | You’re even more popular and powerful than ever before. | 你比以前更加受欢迎有权利 |
[41:29] | You’ve had your trial by fire, | 你都到悬崖边上了 |
[41:31] | so now they truly believe in you. | 他们现在真的信任你了 |
[41:37] | Hard for anyone to accuse you of treason again. | 很难有人再指控你叛国了 |
[41:45] | Was that the plan all along? | 那就是我们一直进行的计划吗 |
[41:49] | Build me up in the public eye by first tearing me down? | 先弄垮我再建立公众形象吗 |
[41:56] | Right. | 好吧 |
[41:59] | Who am I to question the plans of Almighty God? | 我算什么东西敢来质问万能的上帝的计划 |
[42:10] | Just one, small, practical question. | 我只是还有个实际的小问题 |
[42:16] | Shelly? | 雪莉 |
[42:17] | Shelly Godfrey? | 雪莉·哥德夫瑞 |
[42:19] | Was there ever a woman really called Shelly Godfrey? | 真有叫雪莉·哥德夫瑞的女人吗 |
[42:23] | Did she ever actually exist? Was she ever really here? | 她真的存在吗 她来过这吗 |
[42:41] | God’s will be done. | 上帝也会做的 |