时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:36] | Your doctor back on Caprica was right. | 你的医生回到白羊座是对的 |
[00:39] | It’s too damn late to operate, | 实施手术太迟了 |
[00:40] | the cancer is too far advanced. | 癌症已经扩散 |
[00:42] | Have you ever heard of Chamalla extract? | 你听说过卡麦拉疗法吗 |
[00:45] | It means that you’re still | 也就是说你仍然 |
[00:47] | acting like you’re everyone’s best friend. | 是大家的挚友 |
[00:49] | We’re not friends, you’re the CAG. | 我们成不了朋友 你是克隆人体 |
[00:50] | The Chief wanted me to kick your ass out of bed. | 上头要我叫你下床活动 |
[00:52] | But, clearly, you still need the rest. | 不过 显然你还是需要休息好好养伤 |
[00:55] | Take your time. No rush. | 不要着急 |
[00:57] | I need new pilots. And I want you to train them. | 我需要新飞行员 让你来训练 |
[01:00] | I can do that. | 可以 |
[01:02] | They slipped through. How’s that possible? | 他们错过了 这怎么可能呢 |
[01:04] | She thinks she loves him. | 她觉的她爱他 |
[01:05] | Now that she can’t live without him. | 而且现在离不开他 |
[01:07] | Bothers you, doesn’t it? | 让你心烦了 是不是 |
[01:09] | We’ll get them in the end. | 终究是要解决的 |
[01:16] | I can assure you that | 我要明确的一点就是 |
[01:17] | fuel shortage is our number one priority. | 目前燃料短缺是首要问题 |
[01:20] | Galactica has ships scouring the nearby star systems… | 卡拉狄加已派飞船正在附近星系搜索 |
[01:23] | and we can anticipate that they will soon find tylium. | 能不能找到钛灵只是时间上的事 |
[01:31] | Hamilton? | 哈密尔顿有何问题 |
[01:32] | Madam President, tylium ore is extremely rare. | 主席女士 钛灵矿石非常罕见 |
[01:35] | If we don’t find any, | 如果我们无法找到 |
[01:36] | how long before the fleet runs out of fuel? | 那么离燃料耗尽还有多少时间 |
[01:39] | That all depends on how well we conserve. | 这要看我们节省的如何了 |
[01:42] | Isn’t it a fact, | 主席女士 |
[01:42] | Ma’am President, | 这些燃料据说只够再进行两次时空跳跃的能量 |
[01:44] | that we only have enough for two more jumps? | 这是否属实 |
[01:46] | Yes. That is correct. | 是这样的 |
[01:50] | Do we have a contingency plan | 如果钛灵耗尽 |
[01:51] | if we run out of tylium? | 我们是否有紧急情况预案 |
[02:06] | We would… | 如果有情况发生 |
[02:10] | If that were to happen… | 我们会采取 |
[02:13] | we would use our last fuel… | 动用最后燃料储备 |
[02:15] | to jump to the nearest planetary system. | 用于前往最近行星星系的时空跳跃 |
[02:18] | And pray we’re lucky enough to find a habitable planet. | 剩下的事就是祈祷可以找到适合居住的星球 |
[02:27] | Madam President, | 主席女士 |
[02:28] | without fuel | 也就是说在没有燃料的情况下 |
[02:29] | to take even the most basic evasive manoeuvres… | 最基本的脱逃运作都没有希望 |
[02:32] | No… | 是的 |
[02:38] | Wouldn’t we be like | 我们会不会就成了塞昂人 |
[02:40] | ducks in a Cylon shooting gallery? | 猎场上的野鸭子 |
[02:41] | Yes, we would. | 是这样的 |
[02:56] | I’m… | 我 |
[02:58] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[03:01] | That is all for now. | 招待会到此为止 |
[03:22] | Commencing sweep 87 of asteroid field. | 开始对小行星群进行八七扫描 |
[03:32] | Any luck? | 怎么样 |
[03:34] | How many times are you gonna ask me that, Boomer? | 你还要问我几次啊 |
[03:36] | Well, until you find some tylium ore. | 恩 问到找着钛灵矿石为止 |
[03:39] | Don’t you want to be a hero to Ensign Davis? | 你不是想立功 然后晋升上尉衔吗 |
[03:45] | You haven’t noticed how she always | 你没注意吗 |
[03:45] | sits next to you in the mess? | 出事的时候她总是挨着你坐 |
[03:48] | How’s it going, Crash? You look so cute. | 怎么样啊 克莱斯 你可爱极了 |
[03:53] | Damn it. There’s so much | 见鬼 这个星系这么多的碎石 |
[03:54] | debris in this system, the dradis is useless. | 这些废渣一点用都没有 |
[03:56] | This is going to take 100 years. | 这还不得找上百十年啊 |
[03:58] | I heard about how you found water, | 我听说了你找到了水 |
[03:59] | how you saved the whole place… | 救了大家伙 |
[04:12] | Jackpot, Boomer. | 中头彩了 |
[04:13] | That asteroid dead ahead is a mountain of tylium. | 尽头上的那颗小行星简直就是座钛灵山 |
[04:18] | Check it. | 看看吧 |
[04:21] | Thank the Gods! We’re heroes. Yeah. | 谢天谢地 我们成了英雄耶 |
[04:24] | We’re heroes. It never fails. | 英雄无敌 这话一点不假 |
[04:26] | Great, the second that I score, | 是啊 咱们刚一找到 |
[04:28] | the bus driver jumps in and takes the credit. | 半路就会杀出陈咬金 把资源全夺走了 |
[04:30] | – Okay, so who’s the one that we suggest… – What? | -好 我们说的是 -什么 |
[04:35] | Cylons. | 是塞昂人 |
[04:41] | The rock’s crawling with them. | 他们在收集矿石 |
[04:43] | We are well and truly fracked. | 我们这回是彻底砸了 |
[04:46] | Only tylium within 12 | 十二光年以内的钛灵矿才是可采集的 |
[04:47] | light years and we’ve got to kiss it goodbye. | 这会没有希望了 |
[04:48] | Yeah, | 是啊 |
[04:49] | along with our asses if we don’t get out of here fast. | 不赶紧走的话连咱们自身都难保 |
[06:08] | It figures | 看起来 |
[06:08] | the Cylons would be | 塞昂人盯上了我们所能及的所有燃料源 |
[06:10] | sitting on the only source of fuel within our reach. | 就像看住了沙漠中的每个水洼 |
[06:13] | Still staking out every waterhole in the desert. | 而且这回不是水洼的问题 |
[06:15] | Only this time it’s a lake, | 是个钛灵湖 |
[06:17] | enough tylium to last us a couple of years. | 足够我们用几年的 |
[06:20] | This must be some kind of conveyor belt… | 这肯定是个什么传送装置 |
[06:22] | to get the ore from the mine here into this cracking plant here. | 把矿石从矿上运到这的冶炼厂 |
[06:25] | A refinery this far from their home world? | 冶炼厂在这 离他们大本营这么远 |
[06:27] | Why not? They need fuel as much as we do. | 当然 他们和我们一样 急需燃料 |
[06:30] | Now they’ve got it. | 可对他们来说 现在这不是问题了 |
[06:31] | And enough firepower to keep it. | 还有足够的火能来提炼 |
[06:36] | All right. | 好吧 |
[06:37] | So we forget this asteroid, find another source. | 放弃这颗小行星 另外再找能源 |
[06:39] | You can bet your ass | 我敢打赌 |
[06:40] | the Cylons will be guarding that one, too. | 不管哪颗 都会有塞昂人把守 |
[06:42] | We send the Raptors out farther. | 那么就把勘探船派往更远的地方 |
[06:43] | Find a source they haven’t reached yet. | 寻找塞昂人没有发现的矿源 |
[06:46] | We’ll use up all our fuel doing it. | 剩下的燃料全干了这个 |
[06:48] | How’re we going to get our refinery ship… | 冶炼船怎么过去 |
[06:50] | We take the tylium from the Cylons. | 我们还是从塞昂人手里夺出升天吧 |
[06:58] | With all respect, this | 恕我直言 |
[06:59] | is hardly a time to attack a superior force. | 目前的条件可不适宜进攻如此强大的敌人 |
[07:02] | This is exactly the time. | 现在时机恰巧合适 |
[07:05] | We know where they are. They don’t know where we are. | 敌明我暗 |
[07:08] | We’ll catch them with their pants down. | 我们会对他们发动突然袭击 |
[07:12] | If we fail? | 失败了怎么办 |
[07:14] | End of game. | 不成功则成仁 |
[07:17] | So we don’t fail. | 那只有成功了 |
[07:21] | When the missile gets close enough… | 当导弹离得足够近的话 |
[07:23] | you’ll be pulling maybe 7 G’s. | 你会有七倍重力加速度 |
[07:25] | But to catch you, | 不过 要想打击成功 |
[07:26] | the bastard’s gonna have to pile on 40 to 60. | 它必须达到四十到六十的速度 |
[07:28] | Its guidance system can’t hack it, and it’ll miss… | 导航系统承受不了这么高的速度 |
[07:30] | most of the time. | 所以大多数情况下 都不会击中 |
[07:33] | Exactly how often is “Most of the time”? | 那么大多数情况有多大呢 |
[07:36] | It depends on your judgment, | 那就得看判断如何 |
[07:36] | and how well you pray. | 还有祈祷地虔诚不虔诚了 |
[07:39] | Attention on deck. | 全体立正 |
[07:43] | As you were. | 稍息 |
[07:46] | Lt. Thrace, can I have a word? | 瑟蕾丝中尉 我能和你说句话吗 |
[07:48] | Of course. Take five, guys. | 当然可以 五分钟休息 |
[07:51] | What’s up? | 有什么事 |
[07:52] | How are they doing? | 他们表现的怎么样 |
[07:54] | Wobbly as newborn colts, but they’re getting stronger. | 还是一群蹒跚学步的婴儿 不过进展很快 |
[07:58] | That’s good. | 还不错 |
[07:59] | Got a job for you. | 有件事让你做 |
[08:04] | Rumour mill has it that you’re planning an op. | 有小道消息说 你正在计划一次行动 |
[08:07] | Rumour mill’s right for a change. | 这小道消息得改动一下了 |
[08:10] | Capt. Adama and Col. Tigh are working up the plan now… | 阿达玛上校和泰上尉一同计划这次行动 |
[08:13] | and I need some serious out-of-the-box thinking. | 而我得好好做一番局势外的考虑 |
[08:16] | Out-of-the-box is where I live. | 置身事外正合我意 |
[08:24] | I’ve been taking Chamalla for a medical condition. | 我一直因病而在服用卡麦拉 |
[08:30] | So what have you seen? | 那么你都有些什么反映 |
[08:32] | It started out as dreams of the Cylon | 开始的时候我做梦 |
[08:33] | that we had executed. | 梦见那些被我们处决的塞昂人 |
[08:35] | But I had the dreams before we captured him. | 不过这些梦是发生在他们被逮捕之前 |
[08:39] | – The images were… – Prescient? | -梦的景象很 -有预见性 |
[08:43] | Uncanny. | 很离奇 |
[08:45] | And now I’m seeing things while I’m awake. | 现在连我醒着的时候也出现幻象 |
[08:51] | – What kind of things? – Snakes. | -什么样的幻象 -我看见有很多蛇 |
[08:55] | There were snakes crawling | 开记者会的时候 |
[08:57] | all over my podium during a press conference. | 我看见有蛇在讲台上爬 |
[09:00] | – How many? – About a dozen. | -有多少条 -差不多有十二条 |
[09:10] | You’re kidding, right? | 你在开玩笑 是吧 |
[09:12] | You read Pythia, and now you’re having me on. | 你读了菲斯 现在到这来试探我 |
[09:14] | No. | 没有啊 |
[09:16] | – Who is Pythia? – One of the oracles in the sacred scrolls. | -菲斯是谁 -圣卷神谕的其中之一 |
[09:21] | 3,600 years ago… | 三千六百年以前 |
[09:24] | Pythia wrote about the exile and the rebirth of the human race. | 菲斯写下了关于大逃亡和人类重生的事件 |
[09:28] | And the Lords anointed a leader… | 神主钦封了一位人类领袖 |
[09:30] | to guide the caravan of the heavens to their new homeland. | 引领天之船队来到了新家园 |
[09:33] | And unto the leader they gave a vision… | 神主赋予这位领袖一种能力 |
[09:36] | of serpents, numbering two and ten… | 幻视二到十条毒蛇 |
[09:39] | as a sign of things to come. | 用以昭示未来将会发生的事情 |
[09:42] | Pythia wrote that? | 这是菲斯记载的 |
[09:44] | She also wrote that the new leader suffered a wasting disease… | 她还写到 这位新领袖会大病缠身 |
[09:47] | and would not live to enter the new land. | 活不到挺进新家园的那一天 |
[09:49] | But you’re not dying. Are you? | 不过你死不了 是吧 |
[09:56] | And that will allow the attack | 这样就方便攻击力量 |
[09:57] | force to wipe out these installations here. | 将这些设施摧毁 |
[10:00] | Now, if we do it right, there won’t be any Cylon survivors. | 进行顺利的话就会把所有塞昂人歼灭 |
[10:06] | And the asteroid will be ours. | 带矿的小行星就会掌握在我们手中 |
[10:12] | What do you think, Starbuck? | 你认为如何 星芭儿 |
[10:15] | It’s a textbook perfect plan, which is why it won’t work. | 纸上谈兵固然很好 可惜没有实用效力 |
[10:20] | Of course. We bow to your vast experience in strategic planning. | 当然 我们很钦佩你的战术规划能力 |
[10:24] | Refresh my memory. What year | 不过让我想想 |
[10:26] | was it that you graduated from war college? | 你是哪一年从军校毕业来着 |
[10:28] | What’s the matter, married life not all you expected? | 那怎么了 结了婚又怎么样 |
[10:30] | Enough. Both of you. | 你们俩够了 |
[10:32] | We’re not going to win this one by the book. | 按常规方式的确赢不了这次战斗 |
[10:35] | I want Starbuck in here… | 就因为星芭儿没有被传统观念束缚 |
[10:37] | because she’s not weighed down by conventional thinking. | 所以我才邀她加入 |
[10:41] | All due respect, gentlemen, | 恕我无理 先生们 |
[10:43] | we’re not as crazy as she is. | 我们并不像她那样有魄力 |
[10:47] | Okay. So what would you do differently? | 那好吧 说说你不同的看法 |
[10:53] | To start… | 首先 |
[10:56] | jumping Galactica in behind the planetoid… | 卡拉狄加时空跳跃到小行星背后 |
[10:58] | to hide it from the Cylon base is an obvious move. | 躲过塞昂人视线 这个行动太过明显 |
[11:01] | You think they’ll be covering that blind spot with recon patrols? | 你觉的他们会在那个盲点上布置侦查兵吗 |
[11:04] | I would, if I were them. | 要是我 肯定会的 |
[11:07] | What we need to do is make | 需要把这些侦察兵也要作为计划来考虑 |
[11:08] | their patrols part of our plan, you know? | 知道吗 |
[11:12] | Make their tactics work for us. | 将计就计 |
[11:16] | Here’s what I would do: | 我的计划是这样的 |
[11:21] | At position code Deacon… | 在标号为迪肯的位置上 |
[11:22] | we’ll need three civilian freighter ships to use as decoys. | 我们先遣三艘民用运输船来做幌子 |
[11:26] | Which means those passengers | 当然必须要把船上的人员重新安置到 |
[11:27] | will have to be relocated to other ships… | 已经满员的 |
[11:29] | which are already overcrowded. | 其他船只上去 |
[11:31] | Yes, if you approve. | 可以 你没意见就行 |
[11:33] | The decoy ships will jump into the enemy star system… | 圈套船只时空跳跃至敌人星系 |
[11:36] | at extreme radar range from the Cylon asteroid. | 紧靠塞昂人掌控的小行星雷达范围以外敌区 |
[11:39] | Galactica will jump here… | 卡拉狄加号跳跃到这 |
[11:41] | close enough to launch | 这样就为从基地派遣攻击部队 |
[11:42] | its Vipers at the base. | 赢得了足够近的距离 |
[11:44] | Soon as the decoy freighters | 当圈套船只就位 |
[11:44] | arrive in the system, | 直接作为采矿船只追寻钛灵资源 |
[11:46] | they’ll break wireless silence. | 它们会打破无线电静默 |
[11:47] | They’ll be posing as a mining fleet coming after the tylium… | 以采钛灵矿的采矿船只的姿态出现 |
[11:50] | and pretend to be unaware of the Cylon presence. | 假装没有意识到进入了塞昂人管辖区 |
[11:53] | The Cylons will hear the messages… | 塞昂人察觉到之后 |
[11:55] | and send a force of Raiders after them. | 就会派遣突击队拦截他们 |
[11:57] | This will leave the base relatively undefended. | 这样整个基地就会相对无人防守 |
[12:00] | We’ll have Raptors pre-positioned to keep an eye on the Cylons. | 我们会预先设置好侦查机 观察敌人动向 |
[12:03] | When the Cylons move toward the decoys… | 在敌人去拦截矿船的同时 |
[12:05] | Galactica’s Vipers will come in from behind, | 卡拉狄加强击机从后方 |
[12:08] | and obliterate the base. | 捣毁敌军基地 |
[12:09] | Without the base, they’ll be unable to rearm, refuel. | 基地被摧毁后 敌人便无法补充弹药和燃料 |
[12:13] | We’ll mop them up, and then we’ll take the tylium. | 我们乘机一举歼灭敌人 并取得钛灵矿石 |
[12:15] | What happens to the crews on the civilian decoy ships? | 那圈套船只上的船员怎么办 |
[12:18] | They’ll keep their FTL drives spooled up, | 他们只需要把超光速发动机启动着 |
[12:20] | and jump clear the first sign of trouble. | 见势逃脱就可以了 |
[12:23] | How many casualties do you anticipate? | 你认为会有多少伤亡 |
[12:25] | lt’ll cost us. | 肯定会有伤亡 |
[12:32] | If you succeed, what’s to prevent | 成功的话 |
[12:34] | the Cylons from coming back with reinforcements? | 怎么应对来自塞昂人的援助部队 |
[12:36] | Nothing. | 没有办法 |
[12:38] | But if we get a chance to knock out that base… | 不过只要有机会打掉那个基地 |
[12:40] | it will buy us some time. | 我们就能争取到一些时间 |
[12:42] | Why? | 为什么 |
[12:43] | If you keep running from the schoolyard bully… | 这么说吧 你被操场上的坏孩子追来追去 |
[12:45] | he keeps on chasing you. But when you turn around and stop… | 他一直不肯放过你 你忽然停下 转身 |
[12:48] | and you punch him really hard in a sensitive spot… | 对他敏感部位猛力一击 |
[12:52] | he’ll think twice about coming back again. | 他肯定会三思之后再决定是否继续欺负你 |
[12:54] | So it’s either this, | 那就是说两条路 试试运气 |
[12:56] | or run out of fuel and be annihilated. | 或者坐以待毙 |
[12:57] | Sometimes you have to roll the hard six. | 被逼无奈只能破釜沉舟 |
[13:01] | Well, the freighters are yours. Good hunting, everyone. | 好吧 运输船派给你们 祝你们好运 |
[13:05] | Operation starts in 48 hours. | 四十八小时后开始行动 |
[13:07] | This is our target. | 这就是目标 |
[13:10] | A Cylon base? | 塞昂人的基地吗 |
[13:13] | And you’re the Cylon expert. | 你是专家 |
[13:15] | We need to destroy their military facilities. | 我们必须将敌人军事设施摧毁 |
[13:18] | Without harming the tylium ore under the surface. | 但不能伤及表面的钛灵矿石 |
[13:22] | Exactly. | 是这样的 |
[13:23] | A nuke would destroy the Cylons. | 核弹可以把塞昂人消灭掉 |
[13:26] | But the radiation would render the ore inert, | 不过核辐射会使矿石转为惰性 |
[13:28] | unusable. | 这样就没有价值了 |
[13:32] | I see your dilemma. | 真是个麻烦事 |
[13:36] | Well, you’re in luck, you know. | 不过 你很走运 |
[13:38] | Refined tylium contains tremendous enthalpy… | 精炼后的钛灵热函极高 |
[13:40] | to the order of half a billion mega joules per kilo. | 每公斤热量可达五亿兆焦耳 |
[13:43] | Subjected to right heat and compression, | 用一颗常规弹头 调整适当热量和压力 |
[13:45] | say, from a conventional warhead… | 可以保证在 |
[13:47] | you should get a suitably devastating explosion… | 没有原子尘埃的情况下 |
[13:49] | without the radioactive fallout. | 获得满意的爆炸效果 |
[13:51] | All we have to do is hit the right spot. | 也就是说爆炸点位要正确 |
[13:54] | Specifically, you must hit the | 具体来说 |
[13:55] | staging tanks for the refined tylium precursor. | 必须对存储精炼原物质钛灵的运输箱实施打击 |
[13:58] | It’s a lot more unstable than the fuel itself. | 原物质要比燃料本身不稳定的多 |
[14:02] | And where would they be? | 在什么位置呢 |
[14:08] | I need your advice on this one. | 我需要你来帮我参谋 |
[14:12] | I’m flattered, Gaius… | 我真是受宠若惊 盖尤斯 |
[14:14] | but I don’t know the first thing about tylium refineries. | 可惜我对冶炼钛灵一窍不通 |
[14:18] | Neither do I. | 我也是 |
[14:22] | Oh, come on, you must have an inkling… | 哦 得了 你最起码也给些提示吧 |
[14:25] | – where I should tell them to bomb? – No. | -到底应该告诉他们轰炸哪里 -不 |
[14:29] | – But God does. – BALTAR: Oh, good. | -上帝会告诉你的 -哦 好啊 |
[14:34] | I suppose God doesn’t want me to destroy the base… | 那我想上帝肯定不允许我把基地摧毁 |
[14:36] | because he’s the Cylon God. Right? | 因为上帝也是塞昂人的上帝 对吧 |
[14:43] | God doesn’t take sides. | 上帝从不拉帮结派 |
[14:47] | He only wants your love. | 只要你爱戴他 |
[14:50] | Open your heart to him, and he’ll show you the way. | 向他敞开心扉 他就会为你指点迷津 |
[14:55] | It’d be a lot simpler if he came out and told me. | 要是能直接站出来告诉我就简单多了 |
[14:57] | You must remember to surrender your ego. Remain humble. | 你要服从真我 保持谦虚 |
[15:03] | If you ask me… | 其实 |
[15:05] | God could do with cleaning his ears out. | 上帝可以 |
[15:07] | Then he’d hear what I have to say. | 好好听听我的意见 |
[15:09] | – Relax your neck. – Why? What are you going to do? | -脖子放松 -干吗 你要干什么 |
[15:12] | – I said relax. – BALTAR: All right, but please don’t… | -让你放松就放松 -好吧 不过别 |
[15:16] | Where would the staging tanks be, Doctor? | 运输箱会在哪出现 博士 |
[15:34] | There. Right there. | 那 就在那 |
[15:38] | Hit any one of them and the | 击中其中之一 |
[15:39] | place will go up | 这个地方就会变成三颗 |
[15:40] | like a three kiloton bomb. | 千吨级黄色炸药当量炸弹 |
[16:04] | Well done. | 干的不错 |
[16:06] | Forceful, so decisive, delivered with such… | 果断 有力 完成的很漂亮 |
[16:14] | He didn’t speak to me. | 他没有施言于我 |
[16:17] | God didn’t speak to me. | 上帝没对我说话 |
[16:21] | I was totally lying. | 我刚才纯粹是在撒谎 |
[16:23] | I just picked that spot at random. | 随便就选了那个地方 |
[16:25] | He doesn’t always speak in words, Gaius. | 上帝不会总用语言表述 盖尤斯 |
[16:32] | So the fate… | 这么说 |
[16:35] | of the entire human race depends upon my wild guess. | 整个人类的命运就依靠我的胡乱猜想了 |
[16:59] | – Attention on deck. – ADAMA: As you were. | -全体立正 -稍息 |
[17:07] | How’s the knee, Starbuck? | 膝盖怎么样了 星芭儿 |
[17:10] | lt’ll be ready. I’m not missing this party. | 没问题的 我不会错过这次行动的 |
[17:21] | Apollo’s leading the strike force. | 我决定这次行动由阿波罗主管 |
[17:23] | You’ll have to sit this one out. | 不能让你上了 |
[17:25] | I’m the best pilot that you have. | 我可是你最好的飞行员 |
[17:27] | Not right now. | 可目前并不是这样 |
[17:30] | In combat, you got to pull 6, 7 G’s. | 战斗过程中可能有六到七倍加速度 |
[17:33] | Doc says your knee won’t take it. | 大夫说你的膝盖承受不了的 |
[17:36] | – Well, then he’s wrong. – Is he? | -那他肯定是错的 -他错了吗 |
[17:42] | A Viper thruster pedal… | 强击机推进器踏板 |
[17:44] | requires this much force… | 得用这么大力 |
[17:51] | to activate. | 才能踏动 |
[18:00] | Now you’re on your attack run. | 可是当你处于被攻击状态 |
[18:03] | They launch their missiles… | 敌人向你发射导弹 |
[18:06] | so you’ve got to jam that pedal… | 这样你必须用力踩踏板 |
[18:11] | into the firewall… | 不能让踏板弹起 |
[18:13] | and hold a 6 G turn… | 并且承受六倍加速度的重压 |
[18:21] | for 10 seconds or you die. | 要挺过十秒 否则就完蛋 |
[18:25] | 10, 9, 8… | 十 九 八 |
[18:28] | 7, 6, 5, 4. | 七 六 五 四 |
[18:44] | This is only 3 G’s, Starbuck. Not 6. | 现在才三倍加速度 离六倍还远 星芭儿 |
[18:49] | I’m sorry. It’s a tough one. | 很抱歉 这太困难了 |
[18:52] | But you’re staying home. | 你不能参加了 |
[18:59] | Keep your ingress low and fast. | 进入敌区的时候保持低调 尽量快速一点 |
[19:02] | Use the terrain to stay hidden till the last second. | 利用地形隐藏自己 尽量多等待一会 |
[19:05] | Make sure you give the flak suppression unit enough time… | 多给掩护炮火一点时间 |
[19:07] | so they can weaken defences. | 这样他们就可以削弱对方进攻 |
[19:10] | You don’t think I’m up to this? | 你觉得我做不来吗 |
[19:10] | STARBUCK: Of course I do. | 不 你肯定能做好 |
[19:12] | You’ll be fine. | 没事的 |
[19:22] | Look, you’re worried that | 瞧 你肯定觉得 |
[19:25] | I’m not gonna pull it out of the fire… | 我不能像你一样 |
[19:27] | with some high-risk retina-detaching move… | 用迅雷不及掩耳之势 |
[19:28] | the way Starbuck would. | 逃出升天 圆满完成任务的 |
[19:31] | Look, Kara, I’m sorry you’re not suiting up. | 凯拉 你不能参加任务我感到很遗憾 |
[19:33] | ‘Cause everyone would feel so much better, | 相信我 |
[19:34] | me included… | 要是你能有机会很我们大家一起并肩作战的话 |
[19:36] | if you were riding along with us. | 所有人都会很高兴的 包括我 |
[19:38] | But this isn’t an ego trip. | 不过 现在不是你自我展示的时候 |
[19:40] | This is my job. | 这是我的工作 |
[19:42] | And don’t think for one moment that I will not get it done. | 而且绝不要认为我没能力完成它 |
[19:44] | I hope so. Because we’ve got one shot. | 希望如此 因为我们只有这一次机会 |
[19:48] | Don’t frack it up by over-thinking. | 别因为想的太多而失掉了它 |
[20:02] | Nice thing about being on the run after a nuclear war… | 核战过后逃跑有一个好处 |
[20:05] | nobody left to complain if we | 就是你一边想着偷飞船逃跑 |
[20:06] | hide out in their barn or raid their pantry… | 一边还藏在人家中的谷仓或厨房里找吃的 |
[20:09] | while you’re on your way to steal a ship, and get off the planet. | 都不会有人抱怨 |
[20:12] | – It’s odd, isn’t it? – What? | -挺奇怪的是不是 -什么 |
[20:15] | That we haven’t seen a single living human being… | 自从你救我的时候打死那个人之后 |
[20:18] | since the one you shot when you rescued me. | 一直也没看见一个活人 |
[20:20] | We’re still alive. Why nobody else? | 我们还活着 怎么看不见别的人呢 |
[20:24] | Probably holed up in the fallout shelters or something. | 可能都钻到地下躲避核辐射去了 |
[20:36] | Two ways out and a lovely view. | 两边都有出口 景色也不错 |
[20:38] | What could be better? | 哪还有比这强的地方 |
[20:39] | A feather bed with a silk comforter. | 我想要张带真丝靠垫的羽绒大床垫 |
[20:58] | You hungry? | 你饿不饿 |
[21:02] | – I don’t know. What do we got? – HELO: Peanut butter… | -还行吧 有什么吃的 -花生酱 |
[21:11] | baked beans, corn… | 烤豆子 玉米 |
[21:17] | How about some chilli? | 要不要吃点辣椒 |
[21:24] | A simple “No” Would do. | 不要就说不要 这是何必呢 |
[21:26] | Sharon, have you been taking your anti-radiation meds? | 莎珑 你一直吃防辐射药吗 |
[21:31] | I think it was those cold beans we had this afternoon. | 可能是今天下午咱们吃的凉豆子闹的 |
[21:37] | – You okay now? – Yeah. | -好点了吗现在 -好了 |
[21:43] | How far you figure to Delphi? | 到德菲还需要多长时间 |
[21:47] | Eight, maybe ten days if we move fast. | 行动快的话八到十天吧 |
[21:52] | If we start early, we can be there in no time. | 如果动身早 很快就能到 |
[22:05] | Can’t sleep? | 睡不着觉吗 |
[22:12] | I couldn’t either before a big op. | 重要任务前夜我也会睡不着的 |
[22:16] | The Mark II. | 马克二型战舰 |
[22:19] | Good ship. | 不错的船 |
[22:22] | Got me out of a lot of tough scrapes. | 曾经和我久经沙场 |
[22:31] | I’ve got something for you. | 我这有件东西给你 |
[22:35] | It belonged to your grandfather. | 你祖父留下的 |
[22:39] | My mum bought it for him when he was in law school. | 他上法律学校时我妈妈送给他的 |
[22:48] | You see the engraving on it? | 看见后边的镌书了吗 |
[22:51] | Yeah, I can barely make it out, but… | 看见了 不清楚 不过 |
[22:57] | He was a better father than I was. | 他比我更像个称职的父亲 |
[23:05] | Dad used to carry that into court cases. | 他出庭的时候总带着这个 |
[23:07] | Claimed he never lost unless he left it behind. | 他说永远不会丢下它 直到传给后人 |
[23:17] | So you’re worried, too? | 你是不是也担心我 |
[23:23] | About what? | 担心你什么 |
[23:24] | You know, sometimes it feels like the whole ship… | 瞧 有时候连这船都觉得 |
[23:27] | thinks Starbuck would do better. | 星芭儿比我更适合驾驭它 |
[23:31] | I don’t. | 可我不觉得 |
[23:36] | How can you be so sure? | 你怎么会不觉得呢 |
[23:40] | Because you’re my son. | 因为你是我儿子 |
[23:56] | Get some rest. | 去歇一会吧 |
[23:59] | You’re going to need it. | 明天就要出征了 |
[24:05] | Dad… | 爸 |
[24:11] | I’ll bring it back. | 我会把这个带回来的 |
[24:14] | You’d better, or I’ll kick your ass. | 恩 你趁早 要不然我就该教训你了 |
[24:16] | It’s a good lighter. | 这打火机可挺好用的呢 |
[24:49] | Sharon. Wake up. | 莎珑 醒醒 |
[25:00] | What the frack! You killed her… | 见鬼了 她不是被你杀了吗 |
[25:02] | Let me see. | 让我看看 |
[25:14] | We gotta go. Right now. | 咱们走 马上 |
[25:17] | Wait a minute. I saw her on my lap. | 不对啊 |
[25:19] | I saw her blood spill on my lap. | 我看着她的血溅到我腿上的 |
[25:21] | Let’s move, mister. | 赶快走吧 我的先生 |
[25:32] | What the hell is going on? | 这到底是怎么回事 |
[25:34] | I don’t know. We’ll figure it out later. | 我也不知道 以后再说吧 |
[25:45] | Jump complete, sir. | 时空跳跃完成 长官 |
[25:46] | Dradis reports nothing but hash. | 德丝没有发现异常 只有些杂信号 |
[25:48] | Just as we expected. Can’t see a thing. | 正如所料 空旷地带 |
[25:51] | We are now within launch range of the Cylon base. | 现在我们已处于打击塞昂人基地的射程范围内 |
[25:53] | Constellation jump complete on station, point Deacon. | 船体星际间时空跳跃完成 位置迪肯 |
[25:56] | Initiate search pattern, Delta. | 启动搜索模式 德尔塔 |
[25:58] | Ore flight Bravo. Delta, Wilco. | 矿船就绪 德尔塔明白 |
[26:01] | Ore flight Nebula, Delta initiated. | 矿船星云号 德尔塔已启动 |
[26:03] | The ball’s in play. | 好戏上演啦 |
[26:06] | You can bet they heard that. | 他们肯定发觉了 |
[26:09] | Now they’ll try to locate the decoys. | 就会去追踪圈套船 |
[26:12] | And when they do? | 然后呢 |
[26:14] | If they take the bait, all hell breaks loose. | 他们上了当之后就会大动肝火 |
[26:18] | – Until then? – We wait. | -现在我们干吗 -等候 |
[26:41] | Galactica, Boomer. | 卡拉狄加 布玛儿呼叫 |
[26:42] | Tally, 90 plus, | 准备完毕 成功可能性百分之九十 |
[26:43] | headed Deacon. | 向迪肯进发 |
[26:44] | Speed, 250. | 速度二百五 |
[26:53] | The Cylons have seen the freighter. | 敌人发现目标船 |
[26:54] | They’re en route to intercept it. | 并向前拦截 |
[26:58] | They took the bait. | 他们上钩了 |
[27:00] | Mr. Gaeta, launch Strike Force 1. | 盖塔先生 派遣一号攻击部队 |
[27:02] | Aye, sir. | 明白 长官 |
[27:04] | D, launch strike force one. | 德丝 派遣一号攻击部队 |
[27:06] | Attention. Pilots, man your planes. | 飞行员注意 请立刻登机 |
[27:08] | Pilots, man your planes. | 请立刻登机 |
[27:22] | How hard did they bite? | 上钩程度如何 |
[27:24] | Boomer’s report said 90 plus. | 布玛儿说百分之九十以上 |
[27:27] | They’ve launched most of their fighter force. | 敌人派出了绝大多数攻击机力量 |
[27:38] | Give them hell, sir. Firing. | 送他们去地狱 发射 |
[27:53] | Attack forces away. | 已派出攻击部队 |
[27:55] | I just hope that Lee can… | 我希望李能 |
[28:00] | Lee isn’t the problem. | 李没有问题 |
[28:03] | You should take a good look at yourself. | 你应该先审视一下自己 |
[28:07] | I had to go through the same transition. | 我也经历过这个时候 |
[28:10] | When you’re in the cockpit, | 一旦进了驾驶仓 |
[28:10] | you’re in control. | 所有的事情全在你掌控之下 |
[28:13] | It’s hard to give it up. | 这样就很难再打退堂鼓 |
[28:17] | It would just be a lot easier if I was flying with them. | 我觉的还是我来飞更妥当一些 |
[28:21] | All you can do now is wait, | 字你现在要做的就是等待 |
[28:22] | and hope you didn’t make any mistakes. | 并且保证自己的决策是正确的 |
[28:25] | I never wanted this kind of responsibility. | 我从来就没想要来承担这种责任 |
[28:29] | The Cylons never asked us what we wanted. | 塞昂人也从来没问过我们想要些什么 |
[28:32] | Welcome to the big leagues. | 学着有一点团队精神吧 |
[28:46] | Galactica, Crashdown. | 卡拉狄加 失败 |
[28:47] | Tally, 50 plus on an intercept course. | 拦截过程可能性转为百分之五十 |
[28:49] | Repeat. 50 plus inbound. | 重复 回航可能性百分之五十 |
[28:54] | What’s that mean? | 什么意思 |
[28:56] | It means that a Cylon patrol spotted our attack force. | 意思就是塞昂人发现了我们的攻击部队 |
[28:59] | The base sent out 50 more Raiders to intercept. | 基地又派出五十架强击机拦截 |
[29:03] | Fifty Raiders? | 五十架强击机 |
[29:06] | That means we’re outnumbered now 5-to-1? | 也就是说我们一对他们五 |
[29:10] | Weren’t the decoys supposed to take care of that? | 他们不是应该去追圈套船的吗 |
[29:12] | – The Cylons were too smart for that. – Frack. | -我们低估了敌人 -倒霉 |
[29:17] | Estimated time to strike intercept, 2 minutes. | 距攻击拦截时间 约两分钟 |
[29:24] | Fireball… | 火球呼叫 |
[29:25] | multiple bandits, | 目击左翼方多架敌军战舰出现 |
[29:27] | left 10 high, range 40. | 高度十 范围四十 |
[29:29] | Weapons free. Committing. | 自由开火 执行 |
[29:33] | Hot Dog, visual tally, press. | 热狗 视线遮拦 请前行 |
[29:36] | Hot Dog, break right. | 热狗 向右迫近 |
[29:44] | Fireball, your six. | 火球 注意正后方 |
[29:48] | I’m hit. Man eject. | 我被击中 我被击中 弃船 |
[29:52] | Stop! | 停下 |
[29:53] | Deadbolt, Spinner. | 戴波特 斯品那 |
[29:54] | Two bandits closing your right side. | 注意右翼 出现两架敌机 |
[29:56] | No joy! | 形势不妙 |
[30:04] | Galactica, Hot Dog. Heavily engaged. | 热狗呼叫卡拉狄加 敌方火力凶猛 |
[30:06] | Mission outcome doubtful. | 任务可能无法完成 |
[30:08] | This sounds fracking awful. | 这听着可一点也不乐观 |
[30:09] | They’re getting cut to pieces out there. | 他们受到了重创 |
[30:12] | Get out of there! Move! | 快躲开 快 |
[30:14] | Deadbolt, right vertical, now! | 戴波特 右翼九十度 注意 |
[30:20] | Diamond, get a shot. Get him off me. | 戴蒙德 开火 掩护我逃离 |
[30:22] | Mr. Gaeta, abort Strike 1. | 盖塔先生 中止一号进攻方案 |
[30:25] | Strike One, Galactica. Return to base. | 卡拉狄加一号攻击部队返回基地 |
[30:27] | Repeat. Abort your mission, and return to base. | 重复 中止任务 返回基地 |
[30:33] | Galactica, Stubb. | 斯图呼叫卡拉狄加 |
[30:34] | Cylon strike force is turning | 敌军突击舰队放弃迪肯 |
[30:36] | away from Deacon and inbound to Galactica. | 转向卡拉狄加方向回航 |
[30:46] | Noting Raiders inbound. | 强击机迫近 |
[30:49] | The Cylons heard our transmission recall, | 塞昂人收到了我们的传输召回信号 |
[30:51] | didn’t they? | 是不是 |
[30:53] | Does that mean the first wave of Raiders… | 那么就是说 第一批强击机 |
[30:55] | is ignoring the decoys, and is coming after us? | 没有去追圈套船 而是来追我们 |
[30:57] | That’s exactly what it means. | 是这样的 |
[31:13] | So, when are we going to | 那么 我们什么时候 |
[31:14] | launch the reserve Vipers to defend Galactica? | 派出库存战机来保护卡拉狄加 |
[31:18] | There are no reserve Vipers. | 没有多余的防御战机了 |
[31:20] | Everything is on the board already. | 所有储备都在战场上了 |
[31:26] | Now we play for all the marbles. | 现在我们孤注一掷 到绝死一拼的时候了 |
[31:28] | Starbuck, it’s your plan. | 星芭儿 这是你的计划 你来决定 |
[31:37] | Mr. Gaeta… | 盖塔先生 |
[31:39] | will you please tell D to get on | 你能否告知德丝发一条信息给阿波罗 |
[31:41] | the scrambler and inform Apollo the back door is open? | 走后门 |
[31:44] | Aye, Lieutenant. | 明白 中慰 |
[31:46] | D, please send a scrambler to Capt. Apollo. | 德丝 请向阿波罗上尉发送消息 |
[31:48] | Message reads, “The back door is open.” | 内容为 走后门 |
[31:51] | Apollo, Galactica. Back door is open. | 卡拉狄加呼叫 阿波罗 走后门 |
[31:53] | Godspeed, Apollo. | 祝阿波罗好运 |
[32:32] | Lt. Thrace, why didn’t you tell me… | 瑟蕾丝中慰 你为什么没有告诉我 |
[32:34] | we had another attack force hidden in the freighters? | 运输船上还有补给军队 |
[32:39] | – We… – ADAMA: It was my decision. | -我们 -这是我的决定 |
[32:41] | I routinely restrict tactical details to those who need to know. | 我照章严格的把战术细节传授给士兵 |
[32:46] | Old habits die hard. | 可经验主义的教训很惨痛 |
[32:49] | So you still might pull this off? | 也就是说还有可能成功 |
[32:52] | If Dr. Baltar’s target information is correct. | 只要波塔儿博士所说的目标地点无误就没问题 |
[32:55] | And whether we get blown to pieces by those Cylon Raiders… | 否则我们就会被敌人的强击机 |
[32:57] | heading toward us right now. | 撕个粉碎 |
[32:59] | Speaking of which, I’m needed in CIC. | 既然说到这了 我需要接管最高指挥官位置 |
[33:17] | Initial point in 5 seconds. | 五秒倒计时投爆 |
[33:26] | Flak suppression unit cleared hot. | 高射火力平息 |
[33:31] | Okay, let’s do this. | 好吧 咱们开始吧 |
[33:33] | Come on, Lee. It’s all on you. | 加油 李 全看你的了 |
[33:43] | Incoming! | 敌军临近 |
[33:49] | Weapons free. By the numbers, people. | 自由开火 大家按编号投掷 |
[34:02] | Target acquired. Tone and lock. | 目标设定 校正无误 |
[34:05] | Firing. | 开火 |
[34:06] | Tone and lock. Firing. | 校正无误 开火 |
[34:13] | What’s got into these fracking missiles? | 这破导弹里加了什么东西 |
[34:15] | Come on. | 天啊 |
[34:17] | They’re jamming the guidance systems. | 它们干扰了制导装置 |
[34:19] | Strike two, Apollo. | 阿波罗 实行第二次攻击 |
[34:21] | Then we get close enough so we don’t need the guidance systems. | 争取到更近距离 这样就不用着制导系统了 |
[34:24] | We’ll have to blow this thing manually. | 必要时手动起爆 |
[34:25] | Wilco, Apollo. Rolling in. | 明白 阿波罗照办 |
[34:32] | Chuckles! | 查克斯 |
[34:37] | Oh, frack. | 哦 见鬼 |
[34:40] | Chuckles bought it. He’s going down! | 查克斯被击中 正在下降 |
[34:47] | Now they’ve got our attack axis zeroed in. | 敌人进入进攻路线 |
[34:49] | There’s no way to fracking get close. | 接近目标是不可能了 |
[34:53] | There’s gotta be. | 一定要成功 |
[34:54] | We’ve got to get out of this flak. | 撤离防空炮火区域 |
[34:56] | Let’s get down below deck, down where the target is. | 潜入敌舰甲板下面 直接接近目标 |
[35:02] | I’ve got an idea. I’m gonna take a closer look. | 我有主意了 离近一点看看 |
[35:17] | Commander on deck. | 全体立正 首长到临 |
[35:18] | As you were. | 稍息吧 |
[35:20] | The first wave of Cylons will be on us in three minutes. | 第一批塞昂人三分钟后与我们交锋 |
[35:23] | Notify the Strike 1 Vipers… | 通知一号攻击机部队 |
[35:25] | that they can stop running and blast those bastards to hell. | 暂停撤退 痛击敌人 |
[35:27] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[35:28] | Attacking Cylon fighters. | 开始攻击敌机 |
[35:30] | Target acquired, tone and lock. | 目标确定 校验无误 |
[35:50] | Oh, no, don’t do this, Lee. | 哦 李 不要这样 |
[35:53] | The conveyor tunnel’s clear. I’m going through it. | 传送通道畅通 即将穿越隧道 |
[35:57] | You’re out of your fracking mind, Apollo. | 阿波罗你简直是疯了 |
[36:02] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[36:04] | Captain Apollo’s flying into the conveyor tunnel… | 阿波罗上尉飞进敌军传送通道 |
[36:07] | hoping it will lead him to the refinery. | 去寻找冶炼厂了 |
[36:12] | Has he gone raving mad? | 他是不是疯了 |
[36:13] | There’s no way to ensure it does anything of the kind. | 如此莽撞行动绝没有任何安全保障啊 |
[36:29] | Come on, keep it together, Lee. | 不行 我得精神点 |
[36:35] | Oh, lords. | 哦 上帝 |
[37:05] | Okay, I’m through the tunnel. | 好了 我穿过了隧道 |
[37:07] | They can’t get a firing solution on me. | 现在他们无法向我开火 |
[37:16] | There you are. | 在这呢 |
[37:18] | Okay. I’ve got you. I’ve got you. | 找到你了 找到你了 |
[38:01] | Galactica, Apollo. | 阿波罗呼叫卡拉狄加 |
[38:05] | Mission accomplished. | 任务成功完成 |
[38:07] | Yes. | 好啊 |
[38:17] | You can tell Dr. Baltar he was right on the money. | 跟波塔儿博士说 他找的地方很准确 |
[38:19] | It’s one hell of a fireworks show. | 现在下边简直开了花 |
[38:21] | And there’s plenty more for us back in the canyon… | 后方峡谷里面更是如此 |
[38:24] | once this place is history. | 这个地方就快成为历史了 |
[38:34] | Congratulations, Doctor, it worked. | 祝贺你 博士 您的判断很奏效 |
[38:37] | It did. | 确实 |
[38:43] | It worked. | 没有算错 |
[38:53] | I’m sorry, Madam President, I’m sorry. | 对不起 总统女士 我很抱歉 |
[38:56] | No need to apologise. | 没必要道歉 |
[38:59] | Thanks to you, | 多亏了你 |
[38:59] | we have enough fuel to last us a few years. | 我们才有了足够的燃料再支持几年 |
[39:11] | Commander, Strike 1 reports | 指挥官 一号攻击部队向你报告 |
[39:12] | inbound Cylons are bugging out. | 入侵的塞昂人全部撤退 |
[39:13] | Request permission to go after them, sir. | 请求允许乘胜追击 |
[39:15] | Tell our people to pursue | 转告士兵们 继续追击敌人 |
[39:17] | and destroy them. | 消灭他们 |
[39:18] | Affirmative. | 明白 |
[39:19] | Strike 1, tear them up. | 一号攻击部队 继续进攻 歼灭敌人 |
[39:34] | Apollo, you magnificent bastard. | 阿波罗你这个混小子 |
[39:36] | That was one hell of a piece of | 飞的真不错 |
[39:37] | flying and I couldn’t have done it better myself. | 换了我也就飞成这样了 |
[39:39] | I’m sorry, I didn’t hear you. | 不好意思 我没听见你说什么 |
[39:41] | I said that I couldn’t have done it | 我说换成我 我也就飞成这样了 |
[39:44] | better myself. | 不能再好了 |
[39:45] | Well, thank you. | 是吗 谢了 |
[39:48] | I had my doubts. | 当初确实有些疑虑 |
[39:51] | So did I. | 我也是 |
[39:53] | I wasn’t sure that crazy | 当时都不知道你这疯颠的计划 |
[39:54] | ass plan of yours would even possibly work. | 是不是真能奏效呢 |
[40:02] | You deserve this. | 这是你应得的 |
[40:13] | Crash. | 克莱斯 |
[40:54] | Have you read the Pythian Prophecy, Gaius? | 盖尤斯 你读过菲斯的预言吗 |
[40:57] | Not since the 6th grade. | 六年级的时候读过 之后就没有了 |
[41:00] | I can’t say ancient history is my favourite subject. | 我对历史不是很感兴趣 |
[41:04] | You should have paid closer attention. | 其实你应该更了解一点 |
[41:07] | To what? | 了解什么 |
[41:09] | “All of this has happened before. All of this will happen again.” | 逝者如斯 来者亦然 |
[41:16] | Everyone knows that verse. What are you getting at? | 人人都知道这句诗 你有所指吗 |
[41:22] | Remember this one? | 记得这句吧 |
[41:24] | “Led by serpents numbering two and ten.” | 双龙十蛇昭乾坤 |
[41:28] | The Vipers, they’re the serpents? | 那些蝮蛇战机 是指双龙十蛇 |
[41:33] | There’s a later verse, Gaius. You should read it. | 后边还有 你应该读一读 |
[41:38] | “Though the outcome favoured the few… | 长矛不抵单刀利 |
[41:41] | “It led to a confrontation at the home of the gods.” | 但见干戈起天边 |
[41:48] | Are you telling me that God | 你的意思是说上帝引领我 |
[41:49] | guided my finger to that target for some… | 找到了那个目标 |
[41:54] | arcane scriptural purpose? | 为的是这些离奇古怪的神仙传说吗 |
[41:58] | You are part of God’s plan, Gaius. | 盖尤斯 你是上帝计划的一部分 |
[42:01] | So God wanted me to destroy the Cylon base. | 那么上帝的本意就是让我摧毁塞昂人的基地 |
[42:04] | You did well. You gave yourself over to Him. | 你做得很出色 把自己献给了上帝 |
[42:15] | Yes, I suppose I did. | 是啊 我觉的也是 |
[42:25] | There’s really no other logical explanation for it. | 没其他更有逻辑的解释了 |
[42:34] | – I was… – Am. | -我当了一回 -你就是 |
[42:47] | I am an instrument of God. | 我就是上帝执法的工具 |