时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Battlestar Galactica. | 《太空堡垒卡拉狄加》 上集闪回 |
[00:43] | What the hell is going on? | 到底怎么回事啊 |
[00:45] | You killed her. | 你已经把她杀了啊 |
[00:46] | We gotta go. Right now. | 我们必须现在立即动身 |
[00:50] | That’s Tom Zarek. | 那就是汤姆·查莱克 |
[00:51] | The terrorist? | 恐怖份子吗 |
[00:51] | He’s a prisoner of conscience. | 他是个有良知的囚犯 |
[00:53] | He’s a butcher. | 他是个屠夫 |
[00:54] | He blew up a government building, there is no excuse for that. | 他炸毁政府大楼 不容狡辩 |
[00:56] | I thought you said you respected me. | 你不是说尊重我吗 |
[00:58] | That was before you resorted to violence and hostage-taking. | 那是在你诉诸于武力和扣留人质之前 |
[01:01] | I demand the immediate resignation of | 我要求劳拉·罗丝琳 |
[01:04] | Laura Roslin and her ministers. | 及其内阁成员立即辞职 |
[01:06] | I demand free and open elections to choose a new leadership. | 我要求自由公开的竞选来选举新的领导人 |
[01:11] | If you let the rest of these hostages go, | 你让其余的人质走 |
[01:13] | we will leave this ship in your hands. | 我们就把这艘船交给你 |
[01:24] | – Got it? – Test. There. | -好了吗 -喂 好 |
[01:27] | Are we on? | 直播了吗 |
[01:28] | Frack, we’re on. Go. | 开始了 说吧 |
[01:30] | Live from Cloud Nine, | 这里是”殖民地新闻小组” |
[01:32] | the most luxurious ship in the fleet it’s The Colonial Gang. | 现场直播最豪华的巡航舰[星云九号] |
[01:34] | It’s a new talk show that | 这是带给你舰队中重量级人物 |
[01:36] | brings you the inside scoop on the fleet. | 特快消息的新型脱口秀 |
[01:39] | I’m James McManus, | 我是吉姆?麦克?曼尼克 |
[01:39] | formerly of the Caprica Times. | 曾任职于[卡布里卡时报] |
[01:41] | With me are two of the | 和我在一起的是 |
[01:42] | only remaining legitimate journalists left in the universe. | 宇宙中仅存的两位合法记者 |
[01:44] | Playa Palacios, | 凯雅帕·莱休 |
[01:45] | veteran commentator for the Picon Star Tribune. Welcome. | [星际论坛报]资深评论员 欢迎你 |
[01:47] | And my wingman, Sekou Hamilton, | 我右边的是塞库·哈姆顿 |
[01:49] | former editor of the Aerilon Gazette. | [爱诺朗公报]的前任编辑 |
[01:51] | As most people know | 众所周知 |
[01:53] | Cloud Nine was damaged during a Cylon attack | [星云九号]在赛昂人的袭击中遭到损坏 |
[01:55] | and had to be evacuated. | 船上人员必须撤离 |
[01:58] | With repairs now complete, | 维修完成后 |
[01:58] | President Roslin has picked it as the site for an historic gathering. | 罗丝琳总统把它选作为历史收藏馆 |
[02:02] | It’s the first meeting of the Interim Quorum of 12 | 这是12殖民地临时法定人的第一次会议 |
[02:04] | which will coincide with Colonial Day | 又恰巧与[殖民节]在同一天 |
[02:06] | the 52nd anniversary of the signing of the Articles of Colonisation. | [殖民节]即签署殖民条款的第52周年纪念 |
[02:10] | Playa, why don’t you weigh in? | 帕莱你来发表一下看法吧 |
[02:12] | Laura Roslin should be applauded for | 在恢复制衡这方面来讲 |
[02:14] | restoring the system of checks and balances. | 劳拉·罗丝琳应受到赞扬 |
[02:17] | Every delegate chosen so far has been a Roslin crony. | 目前选出来的代表都是罗丝琳的亲信 |
[02:19] | It’s a puppet Quorum, okay? | 经过暗箱操作选出来的法人 知道吗 |
[02:21] | That will rubber-stamp every edict | 这渴望权贵的教师会 |
[02:23] | this power-mad schoolteacher will try. | 用尽一切手段来达到自己的目的 |
[02:26] | How can you say that when | 还有一半的法定人没有选出来 |
[02:27] | half the Quorum hasn’t even been selected? | 你怎么就能妄下断言呢 |
[02:28] | I predict every one of them will be a Roslin lackey | 我预测他们将都是由罗斯琳背后的 |
[02:31] | hand-picked by the power behind the throne, | 总统顾问华莱士格力选出来的跟班 |
[02:34] | Presidential Advisor, Wallace Gray. | 你们难道没看出来 |
[02:36] | Don’t you see, Gray orchestrated this whole publicity stunt. | 是格力策划的这次炒作 |
[02:40] | Come on, Jim. | 拜托 吉姆 |
[02:41] | Wallace Gray is no prince of darkness. | 华莱士·格力并非”暗黑王子”[即撒旦] |
[02:43] | I disagree. | 不敢苟同 |
[02:43] | He’s helped Roslin regulate the internal economy | 他协助罗丝琳规范了内部经济 |
[02:46] | made sure vital food and medical supplies were fairly distributed. | 确保紧要的食物与药品得到了公平分配 |
[02:49] | He’s a gasbag who’s made a fortune | 他是个酒囊饭袋 |
[02:53] | through deals Quorum members have profited from… | 通过与这些法人的交易中赚取巨大利润 |
[02:55] | freedom of the press. | 新闻自由 |
[02:58] | Madam President, | 总统女士 |
[02:59] | the fatuous gasbag would like 5 minutes of your time. | 酒囊饭袋期待你抽出五分钟时间 |
[03:02] | Wally. | 华莱士 |
[03:04] | How does it feel to be a celebrity? | 当名人的感觉如何 |
[03:07] | Well, I love it. | 我喜欢 |
[03:08] | They’ll probably be calling me a fascist next. | 他们下次可能会叫我法西斯 |
[03:11] | No, I’m the fascist. | 不 我才是 |
[03:12] | You stick with being the gasbag. | 你就当你的酒囊饭袋吧 |
[03:13] | Madam President, excuse me, | 总统女士 打扰下 |
[03:15] | you’re going to want to hear this. | 总统女士 听听这个 |
[03:18] | Sagittaron have chosen their delegate for the Interim Quorum of 12. | 撒纪特恩已经选定了他们的临时法人代表 |
[03:22] | Who would’ve guessed it? Tom Zarek. | 谁会想到竟是汤姆·查莱克 |
[03:25] | Oh, my gods. | 天那 |
[03:27] | He’s got quite a following out there. | 他有很多追随者啊 |
[03:28] | I should have seen this coming. | 我早该料到的 |
[03:30] | He’s a terrorist. Who are they kidding? | 他是恐怖份子 他们开什么玩笑 |
[03:32] | A ruthless terrorist. | 一名残暴的恐怖份子 |
[03:32] | Tom Zarek incited a prison riot | 汤姆·查莱克发动了一场监狱暴动 |
[03:35] | that resulted in kidnapping, attempted rape. | 结果以绑架 强奸未遂而收场 |
[03:37] | He blew up a government building | 他炸毁政府大楼 |
[03:38] | and now he’s gonna sit on the Quorum of 12? | 现在却要在12殖民地的法人中占据一席之地 |
[03:46] | Yes? Just a moment. | 等下 |
[03:49] | Commander Adama. Why am I not surprised? | 阿达玛指挥官 不足为奇 |
[03:55] | Hello, Commander. | 你好 指挥官 |
[03:56] | Are you listening to this? | 你在听吗 |
[03:57] | Indeed. | 当然 |
[03:58] | Can’t allow a terrorist to sit in government. | 不能允许一名恐怖份子在政府中任职 |
[04:01] | My hands are tied. | 我无能为力了 |
[04:02] | I don’t want to turn him into a martyr. | 我可不想把他变成烈士 |
[04:04] | Sagittaron law allows a prisoner | 撒纪特恩宪法中规定允许犯人 |
[04:06] | to regain his citizenship once he’s served his time. | 在刑满后重获公民权 |
[04:10] | Tom Zarek represents | 汤姆·查莱克对整个舰队来讲 |
[04:11] | a danger to the entire fleet. | 是”祸害”的代名词 |
[04:13] | I can bar him from travelling to Cloud Nine on that basis alone. | 单凭此点我便可以禁止他去[星云九号] |
[04:17] | I perfectly understand the threat Tom Zarek represents. | 我非常清楚汤姆·查莱克所带来的威胁 |
[04:20] | But the last thing I need is for you | 最后你要做的就是开始假装 |
[04:23] | to start acting like my own personal goon squad. | 像我的私人保镖一样 |
[04:25] | We need to let this play out. | 我们要把这戏演好 |
[04:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:32] | We’re getting a live feed from the Astral Queen. | 我们从[星际女皇]上得来现场信号 |
[04:35] | Tom Zarek is about to make a statement. | 汤姆·查莱克将要发表演说 |
[04:39] | Citizens of the 12 Colonies, | 12殖民地的公民们 |
[04:41] | I am humbled and moved by this great honour. | 对这份荣誉我受宠若惊很是感动 |
[04:45] | I will be a voice for those who have gone too long unheard | 我将是那些长期受政府迫害 |
[04:49] | by a government that serves only the privileged | 遗弃公民的代言人 政府惟利是图 |
[04:52] | and the powerful that turns a blind eye to the needs of the weak and the poor. | 对劳苦大众需求熟视无睹 |
[04:58] | But Roslin and her confederates | 但罗丝琳及其党羽 |
[05:00] | will no longer be able to ignore us. | 将不会再对我们置之不理 |
[05:03] | People of the fleet, look up. | 舰队中的人民已经觉醒 |
[05:06] | The winds of change are blowing. | 时代已转变 |
[05:08] | A new era is about to dawn. | 新纪元即将来临 |
[06:19] | Hey, Doc. | 博士 |
[06:21] | Lt. Thrace, to what do I owe this honour? | 瑟瑞丝中尉 什么风把你吹来了 |
[06:24] | Our shuttle leaves for Cloud | 我们的飞梭明天去[星云九号] |
[06:26] | Nine at 05:12 tomorrow, so don’t be late. | 所以别晚了 |
[06:29] | “Our” Shuttle? | 我们的飞梭 |
[06:31] | A surprise getaway? Just the two of you? | 一次意外的逃亡 就你们两个吗 |
[06:35] | I’m going to be handling your security. | 我负责你的安全问题 |
[06:38] | Please don’t touch that. Thank you. | 请别碰那东西 谢谢 |
[06:40] | Security for what? | 什么安全问题 |
[06:42] | You haven’t heard? | 你还没听说吗 |
[06:45] | It’s all over talk wireless. | 话都传开了 |
[06:47] | When would I have the chance to listen to talk wireless? | 我怎么能有机会去听呢 |
[06:50] | I have 60 years of work in front of me. | 我还要干60年的活啊 |
[06:53] | Anyway, talk wireless is | 总之 无线电谈话只是借口 |
[06:54] | just an excuse for lowbrow rabble-rousing. | 那些乌合之众才干的 |
[06:59] | You’ve been selected as Caprica’s delegate | 你已被选为卡布里卡的代表 |
[07:01] | to the Quorum of 12. | 被列入12个殖民地法人中 |
[07:03] | Me? | 我吗 |
[07:07] | Is this some kind of joke? | 开玩笑吗 |
[07:10] | Guess you got the super-genius vote. | 是 因为你是超级天才而得到了选票 |
[07:11] | No accounting for taste. | 并非取决于品位 |
[07:13] | Congratulations, Doctor. | 恭喜你 博士 |
[07:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:20] | Politics is the only thing more boring than blood samples. | 政治比化验血样更无聊 |
[07:23] | All those interminable speeches. All that dreary pomp. | 永无休止的讲演 沉闷的大场面 |
[07:29] | Parties full of young women drawn to men of power. | 派对上充斥着沉醉于男人权利的年轻女人 |
[07:35] | But when the people call, you must serve. | 但人民需要你的时候 你就要挺身而出 |
[07:43] | I can’t remember the last time I felt the sunlight on my face. | 记不清上次接受阳光的沐浴是什么时候了 |
[07:48] | Sure feels good. Almost like the real thing. | 感觉是不错 像真的一样 |
[07:56] | They could’ve done a better job with the horizon, though. | 他们本可以把地平线做的更好 |
[08:01] | Security’s going to be a bitch. | 安全措施会很棘手 |
[08:04] | A thousand different places for a sniper to hide. | 狙击手可以有成千上万个藏身之处 |
[08:07] | How many people are we dealing with? | 我们要应付多少配备枪支的人 |
[08:09] | Five hundred plus. | 五百多人 |
[08:11] | Each colony’s sending a delegation of leading citizens. | 每个殖民地派出一名重要人物代表 |
[08:15] | Great. Herds of lookie-loos, any one of whom could be a Cylon. | 好嘛 一群呆瓜中说不定哪个是赛昂人 |
[08:19] | Toasters aren’t our only problem. | 赛鬼子还不是我们所唯一要面对的 |
[08:22] | Don’t you pay any attention to politics? | 你难道不关心政治吗 |
[08:24] | No. | 不 |
[08:25] | A lot of unrest out there. | 肮脏的事多了 |
[08:28] | So why is Roslin insisting on letting so many people come? | 那为什么罗丝琳坚持让这么多人来呢 |
[08:31] | I guess she thinks it’s important to them | 我想她认为重要的是让他们看一下 |
[08:33] | to be able to observe how their government works. | 政府是如何运作的 |
[08:35] | So basically, she’s already running for re-election. | 那从根本上来说她真的要参加竞选了 |
[08:39] | No, Kara. | 不要 卡拉 |
[08:43] | Kara, give me that. | 卡拉 给我 |
[08:59] | Thank you, sir. Enjoy your day. | 谢谢 先生 |
[09:03] | The atmosphere is electric as Quorum members arrive with their delegations. | 法人及其代表到来的时候场面热闹 |
[09:07] | I’m outside the Cloud Nine Ballroom | 我在[星云九号]会堂的外面 |
[09:08] | where the reception of the new Quorum of 12 will take place. | 12殖民地的新法人接待仪式将在此举行 |
[09:11] | The question is, will President Roslin shake the hand | 但大家心中的疑问是 罗丝琳总统是否 |
[09:14] | of the man many still regard as a terrorist | 会与被大众认作是恐怖份子的人握手 |
[09:16] | or will she snub him, and by extension, | 或冷落他 夸张点来说 |
[09:19] | all the people of Sagittaron? | 冷落所有撒纪特恩人呢 |
[09:22] | Col. Tigh. | 泰上校 |
[09:25] | My wife Ellen. | 内人艾伦 |
[09:25] | Welcome aboard. | 欢迎前来 |
[09:27] | Kill me now. | 杀了我吧 |
[09:31] | Col. Tigh. | 泰上校 |
[09:40] | Starbuck, Apollo. Zarek’s here. | 星芭儿 我是阿波罗 泽瑞克来了 |
[09:42] | Copy. | 收到 |
[09:43] | Don’t worry. This guy’s mine the second he makes a wrong move. | 别担心 这家伙有什么异常举动就瞧我吧 |
[09:47] | Yeah? Well, you’ll have to beat me to him. | 是吗 那可要你和我争了 |
[09:52] | Murderer. | 杀人犯 |
[09:53] | You don’t belong here, Zarek. Go back. | 这不是你来的地儿 查莱克 回去吧 |
[09:54] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[09:56] | He’s not a murderer, he’s a freedom fighter. All right? | 他不是杀人犯 他是争取自由的斗士 |
[09:57] | Excuse me.May I see your security pass, sir? | 打扰下 能看一下你的安全通行证吗 |
[10:02] | Not a problem. | 没问题 |
[10:04] | I’m a citizen of Sagittaron. I’ve got every legal right to be here. | 撒纪特恩公民 我有合法权利来这里 |
[10:07] | Your rights don’t extend to roughing people up. | 你没权利给别人找麻烦 |
[10:09] | Lay a hand on anyone else | 敢对别人动手 |
[10:10] | and you’ll be getting to know Galactica’s brig. | 你就会去卡拉狄加上关禁闭了 |
[10:14] | Well, everything’s in order. Enjoy your stay on Cloud Nine. | 没事了 在[星云九号]上玩的开心 |
[10:17] | Oh, I will. | 会的 |
[10:25] | Tom Zarek. | 汤姆·查莱克 |
[10:27] | Col. Tigh, Battlestar Galactica. | 泰上校 隶属太空堡垒卡拉狄加 |
[10:31] | I see. | 知道了 |
[10:35] | My wife. | 内人 |
[10:37] | Does she have a name? | 她有名字吗 |
[10:39] | Ellen. | 艾伦 |
[10:42] | Call me Tom. I don’t like to stand on ceremony. | 叫我汤姆吧 我不喜欢出席这典礼 |
[10:45] | I’m the same way. All this pretension makes me sick. | 我也一样 这一套要求让我恶心 |
[10:48] | You’re holding up the line. | 你挡住后面的人了 |
[10:53] | Thank you for making me feel welcome, Ellen. | 谢谢你让我觉得是受欢迎的 |
[10:55] | I hope to see you again. | 期待再见面 |
[10:59] | Why did you do that? | 为什么那么做 |
[11:03] | To get our picture on the front page of every newsletter | 为了能让我们在舰队中 |
[11:06] | and photo service in the fleet. | 半熟新闻的头版上露个脸 |
[11:09] | I don’t need my picture taken with a terrorist. | 用不着和恐怖份子在一起来达到这个目的 |
[11:10] | Wake up, Saul. Look at these cameras. | 别死板啦 看看这些相机 |
[11:16] | Roslin’s the past, Zarek’s the future. | 罗丝琳已成为过去 查莱克是未来 |
[11:18] | A blind man can see that. | 这谁都能看出来 |
[11:24] | Madam President. | 总统女士 |
[11:25] | Mr. Zarek. | 查莱克先生 |
[11:28] | If I were to offer you my hand in friendship,would you take it? | 如果我对你以礼相待 你会接受吗 |
[11:35] | Well, there’s only one way to find out. | 只有一种方法来证明 |
[11:46] | That was nicely played. | 演的好 |
[11:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:50] | Just remember, I’m not your enemy, Madam President. | 记住 我不是你的敌人 总统女士 |
[11:54] | And I know today’s agenda is rather large, | 我知道今天的日程相当紧 |
[11:59] | but I think that if you’ll look at the scheduled meetings, | 但我想如果诸位看了排定的会议 |
[12:02] | you’ll see that they concern issues vital to the fleet. | 就会知道那些问题对舰队来讲都是至关重要的 |
[12:06] | In some cases, existing policies | 有时 对于现存的政策 |
[12:08] | regarding matters such as the distribution of medical supplies… | 例如医药的分配 |
[12:12] | You’re missing an intriguing opportunity. | 你错过好戏了 |
[12:17] | Playa’s not wearing any underwear. | 帕莱没穿小裤裤哦 |
[12:20] | Don’t be absurd. | 别胡说了 |
[12:25] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[12:28] | She’s been eyeing you all afternoon. | 她打量你一下午了 |
[12:40] | She’s certainly human. | 她一定是人类 |
[12:44] | You’re not jealous? | 你不嫉妒吗 |
[12:45] | Love isn’t about sex, Gaius. | 爱并非只意味着性 |
[12:48] | That’s an enlightened point of view. | 那可真让我长见识 |
[12:51] | I’ve been thinking as far as I’m concerned you can have any woman you want. | 我一直在想 我要的不是你的人 |
[12:56] | But always remember I have your heart. | 记住了 我要的是你的心 |
[13:03] | Yes. Of course you do. | 这是当然 |
[13:06] | I can always rip it out of your chest if I need to. | 如果有必要的话 我随时让你肠穿肚烂 |
[13:11] | So if there are no objections, | 如果没异议 |
[13:14] | the Chair will entertain motions to accept today’s agenda as proposed. | 主席将继续原定今天日程上的提案 |
[13:19] | I have an objection. | 我有异议 |
[13:24] | The chair recognises Sagittaron. | 主席认许撒纪特恩代表发言 |
[13:26] | All the items on your agenda are important, I agree. | 在你日程上所有重要的条款我都同意 |
[13:30] | Ration distribution, education, | 粮食分配 |
[13:32] | medical services, all very important. | 教育 医疗服务所有的一切都很重要 |
[13:36] | But I’m frankly shocked to discover | 但坦率的说我惊奇地发现 |
[13:37] | the most critical issue of all is nowhere to be found. | 其中却没有最迫切有待解决的问题 |
[13:41] | Really? Well, perhaps Mr. Zarek could enlighten us? | 是吗 也许查莱克先生可以指点一下 |
[13:46] | The election of a vice-president. | 副总统的选举 |
[13:49] | If, gods forbid, | 说句难听话 |
[13:50] | anything should happen to you, Madam President, | 如果总统女士你要是有什么意外 |
[13:52] | we have no designated successor. | 我们并没有指派的继任者 |
[13:56] | The civilian branch of our government would be paralysed | 各位的分歧将使政府瘫痪 |
[13:59] | leaving the door wide open for a military dictatorship. | 对于军事独裁来说却有很大机会 |
[14:02] | Sagittaron moves that the first item on the Quorum’s agenda | 撒纪特恩提议法定团体日程上的第一项条款 |
[14:08] | should be nominations for vice-president. | 应该是副总统的提名 |
[14:13] | Second. | 赞成 |
[14:16] | – Second. – Second. | -赞成 -赞成 |
[14:28] | Caprica seconds for various reasons | 卡布里卡基于各种原因赞成 |
[14:31] | which are far too obvious and numerous to go into right now. | 原因众多显而易见 在此不便讨论 |
[14:36] | But certainly, I think we can all | 但当然 |
[14:37] | agree that it’d be a good idea to have a successor. | 我们都同意有一个继任者 |
[14:43] | The motion has been moved and seconded. | 提议赞成 |
[14:46] | All those in favour of opening | 支持公开 |
[14:48] | nominations for the vice-presidency, say aye. | 提名副总统的人请说”赞成” |
[14:52] | Aye. | 赞成 |
[14:54] | The ayes have it. The floor is now open for nominations. | 提议通过 议员席现在开始提名 |
[14:58] | The chair recognises Virgon. | 主席认许沃钢代表发言 |
[15:01] | Now, there is only one man here who is willing to work | 只有一个人愿意为舰队中的人民 |
[15:05] | for the betterment of people in this fleet. | 谋福利 |
[15:08] | When I asked for his help, | 当我向他寻求帮助的时候 |
[15:11] | he sent a crew to fix the air filtration system on my ship | 他告诉组员去修理我们船上的空气过滤系统 |
[15:14] | and, hell, they were finished and gone | 他们修理完然后走了 |
[15:16] | while I was still waiting for the President’s office to return my call. | 可这时候我还在等总统能给我个回话 |
[15:22] | I nominate Tom Zarek. | 我提名汤姆?查莱克 |
[15:26] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[15:32] | Is there a second? | 有人赞成吗 |
[15:34] | Gemenon seconds the nomination. | 杰米纳赞成 |
[15:37] | The nomination of Tom Zarek for the vice-presidency has been accepted. | 汤姆·查莱克作为副总统的提名被赞成了 |
[15:42] | The Chair will remain open for 72 hours for nominations. | 主席将留给各位72小时进行提名 |
[15:49] | The session is now adjourned. | 休会 |
[16:05] | Thomas Zarek is not going to be my vice-president. | 不能让汤姆·查莱克当我副总统 |
[16:09] | Six months until the presidential election. | 还有几个月进行总统选举 |
[16:11] | We could’ve handpicked a candidate. | 我们有时间来选后选人 |
[16:13] | It didn’t shock me when Bagot nominated him. | 白杰提名他不足为怪 |
[16:15] | But Porter, that was surprising. | 可波特却让我大吃一惊 |
[16:17] | Not really. | 不全是啦 |
[16:18] | The Gemenon ships use more water per capita than any other ship. | 杰米纳飞船比舰队中任何一艘船的用水量都多 |
[16:21] | She wanted more rations, I said no. | 她想要更多的粮食被我拒绝了 |
[16:23] | Zarek may have made some friends in the last few weeks, | 查莱克在过去的几周内可能交了很多新朋友 |
[16:25] | but there are still plenty who hate him. | 但还是有很多人恨他 |
[16:28] | Don’t underestimate Zarek. | 别低估查莱克 |
[16:31] | He’s charismatic and knows what buttons to push. | 他有当领袖的本领 知道该把力用在哪 |
[16:33] | Frankly, Madam President, | 事实上 总统女士 |
[16:34] | I am concerned about the security aboard Cloud Nine. | 我担心[星云九号]上的保安系统 |
[16:37] | I want you leaning forward on this, Captain. | 你要严加防范 上尉 |
[16:39] | If they even sneeze, they better have a handkerchief. | 没有金刚钻他们就别揽瓷器活 |
[16:42] | Understood. | 明白 |
[16:47] | We need a candidate. | 我们需要个候选人 |
[16:48] | Someone who will quickly win the delegates’ support. | 能够迅速赢得代表们支持的人 |
[16:52] | An established name. | 有头绪了吗 |
[17:00] | I’m not a politician. | 我不是个政治家 |
[17:01] | But you know how to get things done. | 可你知道如何应付 |
[17:03] | You’ve kept this fleet functioning all this time. | 你一直让这舰队井井有条 |
[17:06] | No. Thanks, but… | 多谢 但 |
[17:13] | I can’t allow Tom Zarek to be one heartbeat away from the presidency, Wally. | 我不能给汤姆·查莱克一丝当总统的机会 |
[17:20] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[17:26] | You’ve got me, Madam President. | 恭敬不如从命 总统女士 |
[17:28] | How can you reassure people that you’re looking out for their interests | 你如何向人民保证你是从他们的利益考虑 |
[17:32] | as opposed to the rehabilitation of Tom Zarek? | 而不是相反为汤姆·查莱克自身的崛起呢 |
[17:35] | That’s a great question, Playa. This is how I see it. | 问的好 帕莱 是这样的 |
[17:37] | We’re facing a situation so unique, so specific | 我们面对的是一个非常特殊具体的状况 |
[17:42] | that I believe we need not only new leadership | 我相信此时我们需要的不仅仅 |
[17:45] | but a whole new way of thinking. | 是一位新的领袖 而是全新的思路 |
[17:49] | Like blowing up a building or two? | 像是炸毁一两栋大楼吗 |
[17:51] | If things weren’t so serious, I’d say that was funny. | 如果话题没这么严肃 我会说你有意思 |
[17:53] | Look, there’s no economy. There’s no market. No industry. No capital. | 没有了经济 市场 工业 资本 |
[17:58] | Money is worthless. | 金钱一无是处 |
[18:00] | And yet, we’re all held hostage by the idea of the way things used to be. | 我们还在墨守成规 |
[18:04] | Look where we are. | 看我们在哪儿 |
[18:06] | This man wakes up every morning tugs on his boots | 这位男士 每天清晨穿上他的靴子 |
[18:11] | and goes to work in this garden. | 到这花园工作 |
[18:13] | Why? Because it’s his job? What job? | 为了什么 因为这是他的工作吗 |
[18:17] | He labours, but he gets no benefit from his labour. | 如果劳动者没有了劳动利益还叫什么工作 |
[18:21] | He’s not the only one. | 不只他一人 |
[18:22] | Many of us are just still going through the motions of our old lives. | 我们中的许多人仍旧在忠于职守 |
[18:26] | The lawyers still act like lawyers, but they have no clients. | 律师还是像律师一样 可他们却没有客户 |
[18:30] | Businessmen still act like businessmen, but have no business. | 生意人像生意人一样 但却没有生意可做 |
[18:33] | President Roslin and her policies are | 罗丝琳总统及其政策 |
[18:36] | all about holding on to a fantasy. | 只是让我们紧握一个幻想 |
[18:40] | If we want to survive, | 我们要生存下去 |
[18:41] | we need to completely restructure our lives. | 我们要彻底重建我们的生活 |
[18:43] | We need to think about the community of citizens. | 我们要考虑到大众社会 |
[18:46] | The group, not the individual. | 是群体而非个人 |
[18:49] | We need to completely free ourselves of the past | 我们要彻底地从过去的禁锢中走出来 |
[18:53] | and operate as a collective. | 作为整体去工作 |
[18:56] | You’re not interested in the citizens. | 你并不是对公民有兴趣 |
[18:57] | You just want power. | 而只是对权利的渴望 |
[18:59] | Turn that crap off. | 把那鬼东西关掉 |
[19:05] | I was listening to that broadcast. | 我在听 |
[19:07] | You again? | 又是你 |
[19:09] | That’s a shame. | 真遗憾 |
[19:12] | They want to hear Mr. Zarek speak, too. Don’t you, buddy? | 他们也想听查莱克先生的讲话 是吧 |
[19:15] | See? He wants to hear Mr. Zarek. | 看到没 他想听查莱克先生讲话 |
[19:16] | How about you? You want to hear what Mr. Zarek has to say? | 你呢 你想听查莱克先生讲话不 |
[19:20] | I don’t mind one way or the other. | 无所谓 |
[19:22] | Well, I take that as a yes. So turn it on. | 我就当”是”了 打开 |
[19:24] | Now. | 快 |
[19:25] | Leave it. | 别开 |
[19:27] | Mr. Zarek is a representative of the people and we are the people. | 查莱克先生是人民的代表 我们就是人民 |
[19:31] | Well, you’re people. Sort of. | 你是人民 算是吧 |
[19:34] | You know, I don’t like your tone, flyboy, | 靠 我不喜欢你的口气 小飞哥 |
[19:35] | so why don’t you just move along out of here | 风和日丽的 |
[19:38] | and go enjoy the imitation weather? | 你出去爽爽吧 |
[19:43] | I’d be happy to, after you leave. | 你去我就去 |
[19:48] | Which is now. | 走吧 |
[19:53] | Okay. | 好 |
[19:55] | Don’t want no trouble. | 我不想找麻烦 |
[20:01] | What the hell. | 怎么回事 |
[20:46] | There’s a gun. | 他有枪 |
[20:52] | Starbuck. | 星芭儿 |
[21:08] | Are you looking for this? | 你找死吗 |
[21:23] | The Telamon Building’s still standing. | [忒拉蒙]还树立在那儿 |
[21:25] | That’s Delphi, all right. | 那是妲妃了 |
[21:33] | Now, all we have to do is wait until dark | 当前要做的就是等天黑 |
[21:36] | infiltrate the most heavily fortified military hub on this planet, | 潜入这星球上防范最严密的军事区域 |
[21:41] | hope the Cylons haven’t completely wasted the spaceport | 但愿赛昂人没有完全废弃太空港 |
[21:45] | steal a ship, locate Galactica and fly to her without getting shot to hell. | 偷艘船去卡拉狄加 在未被击落前离开 |
[21:48] | Is that all? | 这样就行了吗 |
[21:53] | I guess we can relax until dark. | 我看咱们天黑前可以一直休息了 |
[21:55] | Might as well make ourselves comfortable. | 可以去找个舒适的地方 |
[21:56] | You hungry? | 你饿吗 |
[22:00] | No, not right now. | 不 现在不饿 |
[22:05] | Your stomach’s feeling better? | 你的胃好些了 |
[22:06] | Starving. | 我饿死了 |
[22:09] | I’m trying to make sense out of the two women we saw with the Cylons. | 我想弄明白那两个和赛昂人在一起的女人 |
[22:14] | And? | 然后呢 |
[22:16] | I can’t fathom why anybody would wanna help the toasters. | 我不知道为什么有人愿意帮那些赛鬼子 |
[22:20] | And they just happened to be twins? That’s too weird. | 她们恰巧还是双胞胎吗 太怪异了 |
[22:26] | You got a better explanation? | 有更好的解释吗 |
[22:32] | You think the Cylons could be messing with human DNA? | 你说赛昂人有可能用人类的DNA搞鬼吗 |
[22:36] | Cloning people or something? | 克隆人类或什么的 |
[22:41] | Could be. | 有可能 |
[22:44] | That would explain how they took us by surprise. | 这就解释了他们对我们的奇袭了 |
[22:47] | They had these replicated humans infiltrating the colonies | 他们让这些复制体潜入到殖民地中 |
[22:50] | laying the groundwork for the surprise attack. | 待以时日 进行奇袭 |
[22:58] | You know, if they were human clones | 他们是人类的克隆体 |
[23:02] | that means they’re capable of complex emotions, | 就是说他们能够拥有复杂的感情 |
[23:06] | maybe even love. | 甚至是爱 |
[23:07] | Maybe they were misguided in the way that they were indoctrinated. | 或许他们被所灌输的思想带入歧途 |
[23:09] | Whatever they are, they’re not human. | 不管他们是什么 他们不是人类 |
[23:12] | No human could do the things they’ve done. | 人类不会做出像他们那样的事 |
[23:14] | Killed billions of innocent people. | 杀害了数十亿无辜的人类 |
[23:21] | They’ve got to be fracking Cylons, just like the rest of them. | 像其余的一样 他们一定是他妈的赛昂人 |
[23:29] | Why do you have a summit itinerary? | 你怎么会有高峰会谈的议事日程 |
[23:32] | Why circle every public appearance by President Roslin? | 为什么要在罗丝琳的每张公众照片上画圈 |
[23:37] | It’s not mine. | 那不是我的 |
[23:38] | Some stranger wandered down the hall, | 那就是有人在大堂溜达 |
[23:40] | picked the lock to your room and left there? | 拿着你房间的钥匙 然后把它们放那里的吗 |
[23:44] | False-bottom with anechoic coating to absorb x-rays. | 空箱底 用消声漆来吸收X光线 |
[23:46] | Ceramic stealth gun. | 偷来的陶制枪 |
[23:48] | You sure went through a lot of trouble to get that weapon onboard. | 把那武器带到船上可要费尽周折啊 |
[23:51] | I carry a lot of money. I need protection. | 我带巨款 需要防备 |
[23:55] | Right. | 可不是吗 |
[23:56] | The money’s worthless. | 金钱一无是处 |
[23:57] | Your friend Zarek pointed that out. | 你的朋友查莱克早已点明 |
[24:01] | I don’t even know Zarek. | 我根本不认识查莱克 |
[24:05] | Your pal Grimes says different. | 你的老兄格兰姆说的就不一样啦 |
[24:07] | He gave you up. | 他把你供出来啦 |
[24:13] | You’re bluffing. You haven’t got anything. | 你在吓唬人 你没有任何证据 |
[24:17] | We don’t need anything, Valance. | 我们不需要证据 威利斯 |
[24:22] | Because this isn’t a trial. This is just you and us in this room. | 因为这不是审讯 在这房里只有你和我们 |
[24:27] | Like Zarek pointed out, | 就像查莱克说的那样 |
[24:28] | we’re living in a whole new world. | 我们生活在全新的世界中 |
[24:31] | No due process. | 禁止按程序办事 |
[24:34] | This is your courtroom. | 这就是你的法庭 |
[24:38] | And that would make us your executioners. | 那就使我们成为了你的行刑人 |
[24:43] | So you might want to cooperate, | 所以你不合作 |
[24:45] | or else you’re going out an air lock. | 就会去过渡舱 |
[24:48] | Because that’s what we do to traitors. | 因为那就是我们对待叛徒的方式 |
[24:51] | Look, I… | 听我说 我 |
[24:55] | I just came over here for the booze and the food. | 我只是来这吃喝的 |
[24:58] | That’s it. | 仅此而已 |
[25:00] | You know what? Frack you! | 知道吗 去你妈的 |
[25:04] | We put all the heat on Valance | 无论我们如何对威利斯施压 |
[25:06] | we could but can’t tie him to Zarek. | 还是无法把他和查莱克牵扯到一起 |
[25:08] | I know Zarek’s behind this. | 我知道查莱克是幕后主使 |
[25:10] | Keep working on Valance. | 继续盘问威利斯 |
[25:11] | We will. To be safe, | 好的 但为了安全起见 |
[25:11] | I think you should send the | 我看应该把整个撒纪特恩代表团 |
[25:12] | Sagittaron delegation back to the ship. | 送回他们船上 |
[25:14] | Can’t do that. Violates their civil rights, | 不行 侵犯了平民权利 |
[25:16] | plays right into Zarek’s hands. | 正中了查莱克下怀 |
[25:18] | He could have another shooter on Cloud Nine | 但兴许他在[星云九号]上还派有刺客 |
[25:19] | and if Zarek wins the vote, he’s more than capable | 查莱克如果赢了选票 |
[25:22] | of ordering your assassination and ascending to the presidency. | 他不光有实力派刺客去刺杀总统 |
[25:26] | Zarek’s not going to win because I’m not going to let him. | 查莱克不会赢的 过不去我这关 |
[25:30] | Meanwhile, keep Zarek under surveillance, | 同时密切监视查莱克 |
[25:31] | you are gonna tap his phones, bug his room. | 监听他电话 监视他房间 |
[25:34] | If you find anything that | 如果发现查莱克与威利斯有丝毫联系 |
[25:36] | remotely connects Zarek to Valance, shut him down. | 就把他逮起来 |
[25:41] | The domestic policies we’ve been talking about over the last little while | 我们已经谈论了一段时间的国内政策 |
[25:44] | such as employment, housing and education. | 例如就业 住房以及教育 |
[25:50] | Latest vote count: seven for Gray, five for Zarek. | 现在是格力七票 查莱克五票 |
[25:55] | We’re slipping. He was four an hour ago. | 我们在退步 他在一个小时前还是四票 |
[25:57] | Zarek must be making promises. | 查莱克一定是对人做出承诺了 |
[25:59] | Picon flipped. | 派亢改变了立场 |
[26:02] | We’ve got to hold the colonies till they vote tomorrow. | 在他们明天投票前我们稳住那些殖民者 |
[26:06] | On Page 33 of my mission statement | 在我使命陈述中的第32页 |
[26:09] | I lay out a 16-point educational programme | 我指出了总统与我 |
[26:11] | that the President and I have developed. | 所推行的16点教育方针 |
[26:15] | Hi. How are you doing? Remember me? | 你好吗 还记得我吗 |
[26:19] | We got Valance. And you’re next. | 我们逮到了威利斯 你就是下一个 |
[26:34] | Can I get you something? | 有何效劳 |
[26:36] | So you work here now? | 你在这上班了 |
[26:39] | Why should I ask the bartender to get me a drink? | 我为什么要让酒保给我来一杯 |
[26:41] | What’s in it for him? | 对他能有什么好处 |
[26:43] | A big tip. | 小费多多啊 |
[26:45] | What would he spend on? | 他会用来干什么 |
[26:47] | So, are you worried about Wallace Gray? | 那你担心华莱士格力吗 |
[26:49] | I hear he’s ahead in the vote count. | 我听说他的票数遥遥领先 |
[26:53] | Whatever the people want is fine by me. | 人各有志 与我无关 |
[26:56] | Everyone has an agenda. I know I do. | 每人都有一个目的 我也如此 |
[27:00] | And what would that be? | 是什么呢 |
[27:03] | The same as yours, Tom. Me. Myself. | 同你的一样 汤姆 我 我自己 |
[27:08] | And I. | 还有 我 |
[27:14] | You are clearly a well-connected, well-informed woman. | 很明显你是位很有人事关系消息灵通的女人 |
[27:21] | Wife of the XO. For whatever that’s worth. | 副长的老婆的特权 |
[27:24] | Quite a bit. Now and in the future. | 说的对 到什么时候都是真理 |
[27:29] | That’s what I’m interested in, Tom. My place | 那才是我感兴趣的 汤姆 我的地位 |
[27:34] | and my husband’s place in the future. | 还有我丈夫未来的地位 |
[27:39] | Okay. | 好 |
[27:41] | I’m looking for a friend of mine. His name is Valance. | 我在找一位朋友 他叫威利斯 |
[27:54] | How the hell did this happen? | 怎么弄成这样了 |
[27:56] | We’ve got to get to the President. | 我们得去告诉总统 |
[28:09] | We’re here with Dr. Gaius Baltar, representative of Caprica. | 我们与卡布里卡的代表波塔尔博士在一起 |
[28:12] | Dr. Baltar, I had one question. | 波塔尔博士 我有一个问题 |
[28:13] | Is President Roslin’s political career terminal | 罗丝琳总统的政治生涯 |
[28:15] | or is there hope of resuscitating it? | 走到了尽头还是有希望复苏呢 |
[28:18] | Laura Roslin’s political career is very much alive | 劳拉·罗丝琳的政治生涯前景很乐观 |
[28:20] | and to underestimate her would be a very serious mistake. | 低估她是个很严重的错误 |
[28:23] | You miss the limelight, don’t you, Gaius? | 你喜欢出风头 不是吗 盖尤斯 |
[28:27] | Yes, I have. | 是的 |
[28:27] | You have what, Dr. Baltar? | 什么是的 波塔尔博士 |
[28:29] | Nothing. You were saying? | 说到哪了 |
[28:30] | You seriously believe that this school teacher | 那你真的相信学校老师 |
[28:34] | is able to handle the job of presidency? | 能胜任总统要职吗 |
[28:36] | His wrists were slashed with broken glass from the room. | 他的手腕是被屋内的碎玻璃杯割开的 |
[28:40] | So was it suicide or was it murder? | 那是自杀还是他杀呢 |
[28:43] | It was no suicide. | 不是自杀 |
[28:45] | Zarek had him killed. | 查莱克指使他人干的 |
[28:47] | lf only we could prove that. | 除非我们有证据 |
[28:48] | How’d they get past the Marine Guards? | 他们怎么通过陆战队守卫的呢 |
[28:50] | Through the vent. | 从通风口 |
[28:52] | I’m glad to hear it because all of us | 因为在我看来老师 |
[28:54] | have had teachers who made an impact on our lives. | 对我们的生活有着深远的影响 |
[28:57] | History is full of examples of leaders | 这样的事例在历史上屡见不鲜 |
[29:00] | who have come from the most humble beginnings | 领袖们在身居要职前地位卑微 |
[29:03] | and have risen to meet the challenge posed by cataclysmic events. | 既而因为灾难事件而挺身而出 |
[29:06] | How many people knew where Valance was being held? | 有多少人知道威利斯被关在哪里了 |
[29:10] | Just the people in this room plus two Marines. | 只有这屋子里的人外加两名陆战队员 |
[29:13] | Criticise Roslin and the tough decisions she has to make every day. | 每天都要作出艰难的抉择 |
[29:16] | Especially, if you’re someone like Tom Zarek | 特别像汤姆·查莱克 |
[29:19] | who’s never shouldered any real responsibility in your life. | 这种从未背负重任的人 |
[29:23] | To be fair to Tom, he’s been in prison for the last 20 years. | 也难怪 他这20年都在监狱中度过 |
[29:26] | And now that he’s had a drastic personality makeover | 现在他果断地改变形象 |
[29:28] | he’s posing like he’s the saviour to all your ills. | 他以救万民于水火的救世主姿态出现了 |
[29:33] | I think you all have a short memory. | 我想大家都记得吧 |
[29:35] | Well, someone talked. | 有人谈论过 |
[29:37] | And now we have no assassin, no evidence of a plot, | 现在我们找不到刺客和密谋证据 |
[29:41] | no check on Zarek, no nothing. | 没查莱克的情报 一无所有 |
[29:46] | If he can get to Valance, he can get to anyone. | 如果他能干掉威利斯 那别人也不在话下 |
[29:49] | Madam President, he will definitely try and take a shot at you now. | 总统女士 他绝对会对你动手的 |
[29:54] | Only if he wins the vote. | 除非他赢得了选票 |
[29:55] | What I have to say is, we must survive. | 我要说的是 我们必须生存下去 |
[30:01] | And we will survive. | 我们会生存下去 |
[30:03] | And we will do so through the values that have made our colonies great. | 为了让我们的殖民地更美好 |
[30:08] | Courage. Truth. Justice. Liberty. | 勇气 事实 正义 自由 |
[30:14] | With a firm and deep resolve to make tomorrow better. | 全力以赴 为了使明天更美好 |
[30:17] | Not just for ourselves, but for our children. | 不仅为了我们自己 也为了我们的后代 |
[30:23] | Madam President, I still worry the vote may be trending against you. | 总统女士 我还是担心票数会对你不利 |
[30:27] | Yes, it is. | 是 确实如此 |
[30:30] | But I’m going to win this thing. | 但我会赢的 |
[30:33] | And Tom Zarek is going back to his prison ship where he belongs. | 汤姆·查莱克会回到属于他的牢房 |
[30:36] | But first I have two very unpleasant duties to perform. | 但首先我要去办两件非常不愉快的事 |
[30:39] | I need a shuttle to Cloud Nine. | 我需要一架去[星云九号]的飞梭 |
[30:46] | What am I supposed to say? | 我该怎么说 |
[30:50] | Health reasons. | 健康原因 |
[30:52] | Oh, right, fine. Health reasons. | 好 行 健康原因 |
[30:55] | You know, all those years I watched you working with Adar. | 那些年 我看你 和阿达尔一起工作 |
[31:01] | You were always so quiet, so polite so dignified. | 你一向非常从容 礼貌 非常威严高贵 |
[31:09] | I never thought you’d fit in with the bare-knuckled, | 我从未想过你会走进 |
[31:12] | backstabbing politicians. | 勾心斗角暗中伤人的政坛 |
[31:16] | I guess I was wrong. | 看来是我错了 |
[31:33] | All clear. | 安全 |
[31:38] | Dr. Baltar? Are you in here? | 波塔尔博士 你在里面吗 |
[31:48] | Madam President? | 总统女士 |
[31:56] | I heard you on the wireless. | 我听你在无线电上说话了 |
[31:58] | You were very articulate, quite engaging. | 说得言简意赅 非常吸引人 |
[32:01] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:02] | That’s very encouraging. | 真是令人身心鼓舞 |
[32:05] | Yeah, I was just trying to do | 作为卡布里卡上的代表 |
[32:06] | my bit as the elected representative of Caprica. | 我只是尽职罢了 |
[32:11] | Besides, I’m beginning to get a real feel for politics. | 此外则是我真的开始喜欢上政治了 |
[32:18] | So I take it you’re not voting for Mr. Zarek? | 那就是说你不会为查莱克先生投票了 |
[32:22] | A man who uses his intelligence and resources | 任何脑筋不用到正道的人 |
[32:24] | to blow up buildings doesn’t get my vote, no. | 是不会得到我的选票的 |
[32:28] | No, I’m voting for your man Gray. He’s really great. | 我要投给你的亲信格力 他真的很了不起 |
[32:32] | He is great, which is why he’s got my vote. | 他很了不起 有鉴于此才得到了我的选票 |
[32:37] | Unfortunately, Mr. Gray dropped out of the race. | 不幸的是 格力先生退出了竞选 |
[32:42] | Then who do you want me to vote for? | 那你想让我投给谁呢 |
[32:44] | I was thinking you. | 我在考虑你去竞选 |
[32:46] | Me? | 我 |
[32:49] | Doctor, let’s cut to the chase.You’re a very popular man these days. | 我直说吧 这些天来你很受欢迎 |
[32:57] | I would be fortunate to have your intellect and your popularity | 有你的智谋与声望伴我左右 |
[33:02] | right by my side. | 是我的幸运 |
[33:06] | Under those circumstances, I accept. | 如果是这样那我接受了 |
[33:15] | Thank you, Madam President. | 谢谢你 总统女士 |
[33:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[33:26] | Wow. What are you going to do now? | 你现在有什么打算呢 |
[33:29] | Now,I’m going to give you an exclusive. | 现在吗 我为你独家奉送 |
[33:38] | After you. | 女士优先 |
[33:48] | So what are we supposed to do? Sit on our hands and watch her get killed? | 那我们该怎么办 让她坐以待毙吗 |
[33:52] | Zarek’s too smart to take another shot | 查莱克不会笨到在高峰会谈期间 |
[33:53] | at the President during the summit. | 再去暗杀总统 |
[33:56] | If he wins the vote, he can take her out later | 他赢了选票 可以晚些时候再干掉她 |
[33:59] | when everyone’s forgotten about Valance. | 那时大家都忘记威利斯这档事了 |
[34:03] | He’ll just bide his time to find a better opportunity. | 他只是在伺机下手 |
[34:05] | That’s great. | 好极了 |
[34:08] | Anyway, she says she’s not going to lose the vote. | 总之 她说在票数上她不会输掉的 |
[34:12] | She says a lot of things. | 她说的事儿多了 |
[34:17] | Don’t you think you should wash that? | 那东西不是该洗了吗 |
[34:19] | I did. | 我洗过了 |
[34:21] | Like when, a month ago? | 一个月以前吗 |
[34:23] | Do you have a problem with my hygiene? | 你对我卫生习惯有想法啊 |
[34:25] | You have hygiene? | 你还有卫生习惯吗 |
[34:28] | I clean up good sometimes, all right? | 我讲卫生的时候多着了 |
[34:31] | Well, let me know when it’s one of those times. | 到时候了可要告诉我一声 |
[34:38] | Tauron, Gaius Baltar. | 塔诺朗 盖尤斯?波塔尔 |
[34:42] | The surprises just keep on coming. | 惊喜不断啊 |
[34:44] | A number of the Quorum delegates have now shifted their support | 很多法人代表把注意力 |
[34:47] | to the scientific genius a man who is credited with saving the fleet | 转移到了那位多次挽救舰队的 |
[34:51] | on numerous occasions. | 天才科学家身上 |
[34:52] | At this point, Jim, it is anyone’s guess | 到此地步 谁会胜出还没有定论 |
[34:55] | as to who’s going to win, but my money is on Gaius. Dr. Baltar. | 但我赌盖盖尤斯·波塔尔博士 |
[35:00] | Aquaria, Thomas Zarek. | 安魁穆 汤姆·查莱克 |
[35:12] | Aerilon | 爱诺朗 |
[35:17] | Tom Zarek. | 汤姆·查莱克 |
[35:20] | The vote is now six-five in favour of Tom Zarek. | 现在的票数是六比五对汤姆?查莱克有利 |
[35:23] | The next vote will determine our new vice-president. | 下一票将决定谁是我们的副总统 |
[35:26] | If Zarek gets it, he wins. | 如果查莱克得票 他就赢了 |
[35:27] | In the event of a tie, the President will cast the deciding vote. | 票数相等 总统将投出决胜票 |
[35:45] | Citizens, | 公民们 |
[35:46] | I give you your new vice-president, Dr. Gaius Baltar. | 我为大家呈献新副总统盖尤斯·波塔尔博士 |
[36:03] | The perks of power, Mr. Vice-President. | 至高无上的权利 副总统先生 |
[36:07] | We’re going to do great things together. | 我们要干大事了 |
[36:10] | Good. It’s difficult to fathom. I never aspired to power. | 好 很难去 我从未追逐过权利 |
[36:15] | Of course you didn’t, Gaius. But someone had to step up. | 当然 盖尤斯 但总要有人站出来 |
[36:17] | Well, after what Laura told me. | 在劳拉告诉我了以后 |
[36:19] | Laura? | 劳拉 |
[36:21] | Yeah, we’re on a first name basis now. | 我们现在互相称呼名字了 |
[36:23] | Now look, I think the people need me. | 我认为群众需要我 |
[36:29] | Excuse us. | 借过 |
[36:44] | So that bum knee of yours is looking pretty good. | 你那受伤的膝盖看起来很不错 |
[36:49] | And the other one’s not too bad either. | 另一个也不太坏 |
[36:52] | Lee, if you want to ask me to dance, just ask. | 李 想请我跳舞就直说吧 |
[36:59] | You want to dance? | 想跳舞吗 |
[37:02] | Me in a dress is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. | 我穿礼服是千载难逢的 |
[37:11] | Madam President. | 总统女士 |
[37:12] | Mr. Zarek. Oh, don’t worry, I won’t be kissing you today. | 查莱克先生 别担心 我今天不会亲你的 |
[37:18] | That’s a shame. | 可惜 |
[37:20] | I shaved very closely in anticipation of being smacked by you. | 我非常期待被你吻 |
[37:25] | That was very nicely played. | 和以前一样 |
[37:29] | Again. | 演的非常好 |
[37:31] | But there’s still a presidential election in six months. | 但在六个月内还有一次总统选举 |
[37:34] | I’ll see you then. | 到时再见吧 |
[37:36] | I have no doubt. | 那是一定的 |
[37:37] | Oh, one thing you should know. | 有件事你要知道 |
[37:42] | I didn’t kill Valance. | 我没有杀威利斯 |
[37:46] | I wonder who did? | 我倒想知道是谁 |
[38:19] | Madam President, good evening. | 总统女士 晚上好 |
[38:23] | I thought you hated these things. | 你不是讨厌这场面吗 |
[38:27] | It’s Colonial Day. Where else would I be? I’m a patriot. | [殖民节] 我能去哪儿 我是爱国者 |
[38:32] | You really are, aren’t you? | 可不是嘛 |
[38:37] | Dr. Baltar. Interesting choice. | 波塔尔博士 有趣的选择 |
[38:41] | I figured, the devil you know. | 我料到了 你熟悉的魔鬼 |
[38:46] | Politics. As exciting as war. | 政治与战争一样另人兴奋 |
[38:50] | Definitely as dangerous. | 也绝对同样危机四伏 |
[38:52] | Though in war you only get killed once. | 可战争中 只能被杀死一次 |
[38:58] | In politics, it can happen over and over. | 而政坛上 会一次次的重复 |
[39:04] | You’re still standing. | 你不还是屹立不倒吗 |
[39:07] | So are you. | 你也一样啊 |
[39:09] | And I can dance. | 我还能跳舞 |
[39:40] | I have a surprise for you. | 我带给你一份惊喜 |
[39:41] | Should I be worried? | 我该担心吗 |
[39:47] | Not unless you consider a day | 除非你认为 |
[39:49] | in a luxury suite aboard the rising Star | 在[希望之星]上的奢华套房里呆一天 |
[39:54] | as something to be worried about. | 是值得担心的 |
[39:55] | What? How did you swing that? | 什么 你怎么安排的呢 |
[39:58] | I have my ways. | 我自有办法 |
[40:06] | What you need to do is figure out a way | 你所需要做的 |
[40:09] | to get slave-driving Bill to give you the day off. | 就是想办法让比尔放你一天假了 |
[40:13] | And while we’re there, | 到那以后 |
[40:17] | we might want to talk to a few people about your future. | 你也许想和一些人谈谈你的未来 |
[40:21] | What? | 什么啊 |
[40:24] | Later, my love. It can all wait until later. | 晚些时候 我的爱 等晚些时候的 |
[40:41] | Any second now. | 随时可以行动 |
[40:46] | If we get caught, If anything happens. | 如果我们被抓了呢 什么事都可能发生 |
[40:48] | You don’t have to say anything. I know. | 不用多说 我明白 |
[40:52] | We’re going to make it, Sharon. Okay? | 我们会成功的 莎伦 |
[41:06] | Okay. Go. | 走 |
[42:29] | Sharon? | 莎伦 |
[42:31] | We’re still alive. Why nobody else? | 我们还活着 怎么没别人呢 |
[42:35] | You never get tired. | 你从没疲倦过 |
[42:36] | Trust me. | 相信我就是了 |
[42:38] | Helo, come with me. Helo. | 西洛 |
[42:41] | Helo. | 西洛 |
[42:51] | [Kobol’s Last Gleaming1] | 谢谢欣赏 敬请期待下集 |