时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:21] | STARBUCK: Previously on Battlestar Galactica. | 《太空堡垒卡拉狄加》前情回顾 |
[00:24] | I have a few months to live. | 我还能活几个月 |
[00:26] | And in that time, I will lead the people to salvation. | 在这段时间里 我将带领人民脱离苦难 |
[00:30] | It is my sole purpose. | 这是我个人意愿 |
[00:32] | Praise be to the Gods. | 赞美主 |
[00:35] | Here is our salvation. | 这就是我们的救世主 |
[00:37] | Laura Roslin’s actions in suborning mutiny and sedition | 劳拉·罗丝琳在军中唆使他人兵变 |
[00:40] | among the military could not be tolerated. | 煽动暴乱是无法容忍的 |
[00:42] | Therefore, Cdr. Adama was left with no choice | 因此阿达玛指挥官别无选择 |
[00:45] | other than to remove her from office. | 只能解除她的权利 |
[00:47] | We’ve got to get out of here now. | 我得马上从这里出去 |
[00:49] | I’m right with you. | 我和你在一起 |
[00:50] | I think these guys might really be human. | 我看这些人也许真的是人类 |
[00:52] | Everyone on Caprica’s dead. | 卡布里卡上的人都死光了 |
[00:53] | You’re not. | 你就没死 |
[00:54] | I just got here. | 我刚到这儿 |
[00:55] | Not exactly an army. | 算不上是一支军队 |
[00:57] | A hell of a lot better than the two of us | 可要比我们两人只身… |
[00:58] | if we’re gonna assault an airbase, | 攻打一座空军基地 |
[01:00] | steal a Heavy Raider, and get the frak off this planet. | 还要偷个重装突袭机逃离这该死的星球强多了 |
[01:02] | Nice to know installing a regulation Pyramid court | 很高兴知道把安装金字塔球场 |
[01:04] | was one of the priorities of the Resistance. | 作为反抗军的头等大事 |
[01:09] | Nice shot. | 投的好 |
[01:10] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[01:14] | Stand aside or you can shoot me. | 站到一边或杀了我 |
[01:16] | I intend to go through that hatch and get off this ship. | 我要通过那扇舱门 离开这船 |
[01:20] | The former president’s missing. Missing? | 前任总统失踪 失踪? |
[01:22] | Two men down. Cell’s empty. | 两人受伤 牢里没人 |
[01:23] | Damn it. | 该死的 |
[01:24] | APOLLO: Well, we’re home free for now. | 我们暂时安全了 |
[01:27] | Glad to see you, Madam President. | 见到你真好 总统女士 |
[01:29] | Zarek here is the only one | 泽瑞克是这里唯一 |
[01:31] | with enough shady friends around who can possibly hide us. | 可以为我们提供庇护的人 |
[01:34] | ALL: Traitor! | 叛徒 |
[01:37] | MAN: Cally shot Boomer! | 凯莉开枪击中了布玛儿 |
[01:38] | TYROL: No, no. No. | 不 不 不 |
[01:39] | I love you, Chief. | 我爱你 上士 |
[01:41] | What’s happening on my ship? | 我的船上出了什么事 |
[01:42] | I frakked things up and good. | 我把事情办砸了 |
[01:45] | I made some bad calls. | 我做了一些错误的决定 |
[01:46] | A lot of pieces to pick up. | 还有很多事需要处理 |
[01:48] | Then we’ll pick them up together. | 那我们就一起来处理 |
[02:00] | Go through. | 通过 |
[02:24] | You’ve been awake for an hour? | 你醒了1个小时了? |
[02:30] | So what’re you gonna do if you can’t make it back to your ship? | 如果你无法返回你的战舰 怎么办? |
[02:34] | I’m getting back. | 我能回去 |
[02:35] | Well, I know we were able to take your sorry ass by surprise. | 我倒知道可以把你这冒失鬼带哪去 |
[02:38] | Frak you. | 去你的 |
[02:39] | Nice. But the truth is, | 说的好 可实际情况是… |
[02:42] | we really don’t know what the hell we’re doing. | 我们根本不知道在干什么 |
[02:44] | A lot of our tactics are stuff we just saw in the movies. | 许多战术布置和其他东西都是从电影里学的 |
[02:47] | We could use some professional advice. | 我们需要一些专家的指点 |
[02:51] | You want some advice? | 想要我指点一下? |
[02:53] | You’re on the losing end of this fight. | 你们在这场战争中已经处于劣势 |
[02:55] | Give it up before you all die. | 在你们都死光以前还是趁早放弃吧 |
[02:57] | Head further up in the mountains, above the ambient radiation, | 向山上去 远离外界的辐射 |
[03:00] | and just hole up. | 然后躲起来 |
[03:01] | And what? Wait to die? | 然后呢? 等死吗? |
[03:04] | As soon as I get back to Galactica, I’ll send a rescue party. | 我一回到卡拉狄加就会派救援队 |
[03:09] | Yeah, right. | 说的倒好听 |
[03:11] | If I say I’m gonna do something, I do it. | 我说到做到 |
[03:14] | You always such a bitch in the morning? | 你早上一起来就这么犯贱吗? |
[03:18] | Count on it. | 你就等着吧 |
[03:19] | My kind of woman. | 我喜欢这样的女人 |
[03:24] | Hey. We have a mission to accomplish. | 我们还有任务在身 |
[03:25] | So what? | 那又怎样? |
[03:29] | Mission. | 有任务 |
[03:31] | Fine. Whatever. | 好啦 随便 |
[03:43] | I’m sorry, okay? | 对不起 好了吧? |
[03:45] | I didn’t mean to… | 我不是故意要… |
[03:47] | Got you. | 骗到你了 |
[03:49] | So weak. So, so very weak. | 真差劲 真是太差劲了 |
[03:53] | Lighten up a little bit. | 必须要找点乐子 |
[03:55] | It’s only the end of the world. | 世界末日了 |
[04:17] | Sue-Shaun, I want you to watch our perimeter, | 苏尚 你来把守封锁线 |
[04:19] | especially on the flank. | 特别留意我们的侧翼 |
[04:23] | Okay. | 好 |
[04:27] | The Cylons have a refueling airstrip | 赛昂人在山脊那边 |
[04:29] | just on the other side of that ridge. | 有一座补给燃料的小型机场 |
[04:30] | There’s a Heavy Raider, makes a regular refueling stop | 每天下午都有一架重型突袭机 |
[04:33] | every afternoon, like clockwork. | 按时在那里补给 |
[04:34] | HELO: Machines like routine. SAM: Yeah. | 机器喜欢按规矩办事 恩 |
[04:36] | It’s usually guarded by less than three of the mechanical varieties. | 通常来说有3名赛昂武士看守 |
[04:39] | We’ve left it alone up until now. | 在此之前我们还没进攻过那里 |
[04:41] | HELO: So what’s the plan? | 所以呢? 什么计划? |
[04:43] | Go through this gully, approach the airstrip from the south side, | 从这条沟里走 从南侧接近小型机场 |
[04:46] | sprinkle our men through the tree line, | 我们的人分布在树木线里 |
[04:48] | wait for the Cylons to land the Raider, | 等突袭机降落后 |
[04:49] | hook up the refueling hoses. | 钩住燃料管 |
[04:51] | Once they hook up the tylium hoses, | 一旦他们钩住了锑砾钼燃料管 |
[04:52] | we take out the guards and blow their refueling station. | 我们就干掉守卫 炸掉补给站 |
[04:55] | I thought you wanted the Raider intact? | 你不是说要一架完好无损的突袭机吗? |
[04:58] | They build them tough. Believe me. | 相信我 那东西结实着呢 |
[05:00] | Blowing the fuel will barely put a scratch on the hull, | 炸毁补给站不会伤到船体一分一毫 |
[05:02] | but it might give us enough time to board the Raider. | 可也许给了我们上船的时间 |
[05:05] | Once I’m inside, | 我一上船 |
[05:06] | I’ll blow the brain, and I’ll start working on trying to get it… | 就去毁掉它的大脑 然后开始研究如何把我们… |
[05:10] | MAN 1: Stay back! Over there! | 撤后 有敌情 |
[05:11] | MAN 2: Open fire! | 开火 |
[05:19] | SAM: Kara, take cover! | 卡拉 隐蔽 |
[05:21] | Get back! | 回来 |
[05:22] | Everybody fall back! Fall back! Kara, let’s go! | 都撤退 卡拉 快走 |
[06:42] | ALL: Adama! Adama! Adama! | 阿达玛 阿达玛… |
[07:18] | Thank you very much. I’m glad to be back. | 非常感谢各位 我很高兴重返岗位 |
[07:28] | There are things we don’t say often enough, | 有些事用不着说出来 但心里明白 |
[07:31] | things like what we mean to one another. | 像是我们彼此在对方心目中的地位 |
[07:34] | All of you mean a lot to me. | 你们大家对我来说都非常重要 |
[07:39] | I just want you to know that. | 我只想让你们知道这一点 |
[07:46] | Let’s get back to work. | 大家回去工作吧 |
[07:58] | I feel strange. Like… | 我感觉有些奇怪 |
[08:01] | Closer to the ground. | 摇摇欲坠的感觉 |
[08:03] | You should check in with the doctor. | 你该去看看医生 |
[08:06] | Mr. Gaeta? | 盖塔先生 |
[08:08] | Where do we think they are now? | 你认为他们现在在那里? |
[08:10] | The stolen Raptor with Capt. Adama | 载有阿波罗上尉… |
[08:13] | and the former president. | 和前任总统的猛禽号… |
[08:14] | The fugitives. | 逃犯 |
[08:17] | The fugitives docked at Cloud 9 last week. | 逃犯上周在星云九号入港 |
[08:21] | We effectively lost them at that point | 因为大量船只在星云九号出入 |
[08:23] | due to the large volume of inter-fleet traffic going to and from Cloud 9. | 我们实际上已经找不到他们了 |
[08:27] | By now, they could be holed up anywhere in the fleet. | 他们现在可能在舰队中的任何地方 |
[08:30] | I want them found. | 要找到他们 |
[08:33] | She was dangerous enough as a symbol of Resistance, | 作为反抗的标志来说 她已经够危险的了 |
[08:37] | but now with Lee helping… | 现在还有了李的协助 |
[08:46] | I wanna search every ship in the fleet. | 搜查舰队中的各个船只 |
[08:49] | Quarantine procedures. | 隔离程序 |
[08:51] | Isolate the ship out of the main body. | 把船和舰队主体隔离 |
[08:54] | If it’s clean, | 如果船上没有发现他们 |
[08:56] | we keep it quarantined away from the rest of the fleet. | 我们就让它远离其他船只 |
[08:59] | She can hide, but she can’t run. | 她可以躲起来 但却跑不掉 |
[09:04] | Dee, start quarantine procedures. | 小杜 执行隔离程序 |
[09:06] | Start with Cloud 9. | 从星云九号开始 |
[09:18] | ROSLIN: How much longer are we meant to stay hidden in this meat locker? | 我们还要在这肉库里呆多久? |
[09:21] | ELOSHA: I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[09:22] | I communicated your latest message to the Quorum of 12 | 我已经把你的口信传给了12法人团体 |
[09:25] | and they’ve decided that the question of openly supporting you | 他们决定就支持你的问题上来讲还需要再… |
[09:29] | needs more deliberation. | 慎重考虑一下 |
[09:33] | I need to make an appeal to the people. | 我要呼吁大众 |
[09:36] | Make a strong enough argument | 给他们一个充分的理由 |
[09:39] | and the Astral Queen will be the first ship in line. | 星际女皇将首当其冲 |
[09:42] | Like they do anything but roll over and take orders from you. | 看来他们什么事都干 就是不听你的调遣 |
[09:46] | One more bit of news I should convey. | 我还要转达一件事 |
[09:49] | Zeus has returned to Olympus. | 宙斯回归奥林匹克山了 |
[09:55] | Adama’s back in command. | 阿达玛重掌帅印了 |
[09:58] | My father? He’s back? | 我父亲回来了? |
[10:01] | ZAREK: Word just came in over the wireless. | 无线电上听到的 |
[10:04] | He is a tough old bird. | 强悍的老头子 |
[10:16] | ZAREK: What we really need is something heartfelt, | 我们需要的是一些真心诚意的东西 |
[10:19] | something human and personal that will galvanize the people. | 一些有人情味东西 这样能让人们支持我们 |
[10:28] | Like a son denouncing his father. | 例如一个谴责自己父亲的儿子 |
[10:36] | My name is Lee Adama. | 我叫李·阿达玛 |
[10:39] | Until recently, I was the commander of Galactica’s air group, | 直到最近我还是卡拉狄加的空军指挥官 |
[10:43] | but when Cdr. Adama, my father, | 可当阿达玛指挥官 我的父亲… |
[10:46] | decided to stage a military coup against the President, | 决定实施军事政变反抗总统的时候 |
[10:49] | I could no longer support him or his actions. | 我不能再支持他或他的行为了 |
[10:58] | I love my father. | 我爱我的父亲 |
[11:01] | I respect him. | 我尊重他 |
[11:03] | But in this, | 但在这件事上… |
[11:06] | he is wrong. | 他错了 |
[11:08] | He must be opposed. | 我必须要反对他 |
[11:14] | I call on all free-thinking people in the fleet. I… | 我呼吁舰队里所有思想自由的人士 |
[11:35] | I can’t do this. Sorry, everyone. | 我做不来 抱歉 各位 |
[11:37] | I thought I could, but I can’t. | 我以为自己可以 但还是不行 |
[11:51] | I’m playing the religious card. | 我要打”宗教”这张牌了 |
[11:55] | I know exactly what I have to do. | 我知道到底该怎么做 |
[12:02] | How does this thing work? | 这东西怎么用? |
[12:31] | SIMON: You’re okay. | 没事了 |
[12:38] | You’re in an aid hospital. | 你在一家急救中心 |
[12:41] | They brought you in yesterday morning. | 他们昨天早上把你送来的 |
[12:44] | You got shot in the abdomen. | 你腹部中弹了 |
[12:46] | I’m Simon. | 我叫西蒙 |
[12:50] | Can you tell me your name? | 能告诉我你的名字吗? |
[12:52] | Kara. | 卡拉 |
[12:56] | Kara Thrace. | 卡拉·瑟瑞丝 |
[13:01] | SIMON: You were in surgery for about two hours. | 你的手术用了两个小时 |
[13:04] | I removed the bullet. | 我取出了子弹 |
[13:07] | I didn’t think you were gonna make it there for a while. | 没想到你能挺过来 |
[13:12] | Take it easy. | 放松 |
[13:14] | I know that hurts. | 我知道很疼 |
[13:19] | Who brought me in? | 谁把我送来的? |
[13:22] | This big guy named Anders. | 一个叫安德斯的高个子 |
[13:25] | Used to be a pro Pyramid player, if you can believe that. | 信不信由你 他以前是打职业金字塔球赛的 |
[13:29] | Yeah, I know him. | 恩 我认识他 |
[13:32] | Where is he? | 他在哪里? |
[13:41] | He died. On the table. | 他在手术台上死了 |
[13:45] | I thought he was only slightly wounded. | 我原以为只是轻伤 |
[13:46] | It turns out a piece of shrapnel had nicked his aorta. | 结果一块弹片划开了他的大动脉 |
[13:50] | Massive internal bleeding. | 内部大出血 |
[13:53] | I’m sorry. We did everything we could do. | 抱歉 我们已经尽力了 |
[14:38] | SIMON: Good morning. | 早上好 |
[14:40] | I see you’re sucking down fluids at a rapid pace. That’s good. | 看来你的点滴打得挺快 不错 |
[14:46] | Are you a Cylon? | 你是赛昂人吗? |
[14:48] | What do you think? | 你说呢? |
[14:50] | I think you didn’t answer the question. | 我说你还没回答问题 |
[14:53] | I am most definitely not a Cylon. | 我绝不可能是赛昂人 |
[14:56] | Of course, I don’t know what you’d expect me to say. | 当然我不知道你想让我怎么说 |
[14:58] | If I was a Cylon, I certainly wouldn’t admit it. | 如果我真是赛昂人 我当然也不会承认 |
[15:00] | Can I leave? | 我能走了吗? |
[15:03] | There’s the door. | 门在那里 |
[15:12] | Frakking doctors. | 去他妈的医生 |
[15:14] | So I am a doctor, not a Cylon? | 那我是医生而不是赛昂人? |
[15:17] | The jury’s still out. | 悬而未决 |
[15:20] | I would expect the Cylons to have better digs than this, though. | 可我以为赛昂人更会嘲弄人 |
[15:24] | Where is this rattrap? | 这医院在那里? |
[15:25] | We’re about 20 clicks north of Delphi. | 我们在特尔斐南部22公里的地方 |
[15:27] | Used to be a mental institution. | 这里曾是精神病院 |
[15:29] | It’s not much, but it’s one of the few places the Cylons haven’t found yet. | 本不值得一提 但这是为数不多赛昂人还没发现的地方 |
[15:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:36] | So, what, I’m supposed to believe | 那又怎么样?要我相信… |
[15:38] | there really is a Resistance out there? | 外面真的有反抗军吗? |
[15:40] | Don’t tell anybody. | 别说话 |
[15:41] | We’re trying to keep that quiet. | 安静 |
[15:46] | Time for your pain meds. | 该打止痛针了 |
[16:18] | TYROL: If I may speak on behalf of Specialist Cally? | 我能替凯莉技师说几句话吗 |
[16:21] | She was distraught through the experience on Kobol. | 因为在科波上的经历 她当时心神意乱 |
[16:24] | Being on the surface, fighting the Cylons, | 在那里与赛昂人战斗 |
[16:29] | it’s shattering for all of us. | 我们都崩溃了 |
[16:33] | I don’t believe she was in her right mind when she shot Boomer. | 我认为她在向布玛儿开枪的时候 她有些精神失常 |
[16:37] | Did you love her, Chief? | 你爱她吗 上士? |
[16:42] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[16:43] | Boomer. Did you love her? | 布玛儿 你爱她吗? |
[16:49] | I thought I did. | 我想是的 |
[16:51] | When you think you love somebody, you love them. | 当你认为你爱某人的时候 你爱她 |
[16:55] | That’s what love is: thoughts. | 那就是爱 一种想法 |
[17:00] | She was a Cylon, a machine. | 她是一个赛昂人 一部机器 |
[17:06] | Is that what Boomer was? A machine? | 那就是布玛儿吗?一部机器? |
[17:12] | A thing? | 一样东西 |
[17:14] | That’s what she turned out to be. | 事实如此 |
[17:16] | She was more than that to us. | 对我们来说 她可不止如此 |
[17:19] | She was more than that to me. | 对我来说 也不只如此 |
[17:23] | She was a vital, living person | 她是一个活生生的人 |
[17:26] | aboard my ship for almost two years. | 在我船上呆了快两年 |
[17:30] | She couldn’t have been just a machine. | 她不可能只是一部机器 |
[17:38] | Could you love a machine? | 你能去爱一部机器吗? |
[17:45] | No, sir. I guess I couldn’t. | 不能 长官 我想不能 |
[17:54] | Cally discharged a firearm without permission, | 凯莉在未经许可的情况下开枪 |
[18:00] | endangering the lives of her shipmates. | 危及了她的战友的生命 |
[18:04] | 30 days in the brig. | 关30天禁闭 |
[18:08] | Dismissed. | 解散 |
[18:10] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 长官 |
[18:12] | You’ll see her again, Chief. | 你还会再见到她的 上士 |
[18:19] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[18:21] | There are many copies. | 有许多复制体 |
[18:27] | You’ll see her again. | 你还会见到她的 |
[18:46] | How many patients do you have here? | 这里有多少病人? |
[18:49] | Am I being interrogated again? | 又要审问我吗? |
[18:51] | I just think it’s odd | 我只是觉得奇怪 |
[18:53] | that I’ve been here for two days, | 来这里两天了 |
[18:54] | and I haven’t seen anybody else. | 还没见到其他人 |
[18:55] | Just you. | 只有你 |
[18:58] | We have 223 patients at the moment, | 我们现在这有223名患者 |
[19:00] | two doctors, and five teachers masquerading as nurses. | 2名医生 5名冒充是护士的教师 |
[19:04] | I know a teacher masquerading as president. | 我认识一个冒充是总统的教师 |
[19:07] | What’s that? | 什么? |
[19:09] | It’s awfully quiet. | 太安静了 |
[19:12] | No screams, no moans, no | 没有尖叫 没有呻吟 |
[19:15] | “Doctor! Doctor! Please help me! It hurts. “ | 没人说”医生 医生 快救救我 好疼” |
[19:20] | Most of our patients are succumbing to acute radiation poisoning. | 我们的大部分患者都死于急性放射中毒 |
[19:26] | Symptoms include powerful fatigue and immediate nausea. | 症状包括疲乏无力以及突然恶心 |
[19:32] | This is followed by several days of comparable well-being. | 这些都是在几天的相对安宁之后出现的 |
[19:36] | After that, cell death in the gastric and intestinal tissue causes | 在那之后 胃部与小肠组织的细胞坏死.. |
[19:41] | massive diarrhea, intestinal bleeding, and loss of water. | 导致频繁的腹泻 小肠出血 脱水 |
[19:48] | It’s not pretty. | 那场面可不好看 |
[19:50] | But it is quiet. | 但却很安静 |
[19:55] | The biggest killer in this place is infection. | 这地方最大的杀手就是感染 |
[19:57] | That’s why we have you under quarantine. | 所以才隔离你 |
[19:59] | We don’t know what you brought in with you yet. | 我们还不知道你带来了什么 |
[20:01] | Your test results will be back this afternoon. | 你的化验结果下午就会出来了 |
[20:08] | Okay, almost done. | 好 快好了 |
[20:11] | I think there may be a cyst on one of your ovaries. | 我想你的一个卵巢中有一块囊肿 |
[20:15] | Is it serious? | 严重吗? |
[20:16] | No, it should be fine. | 不 应该没事 |
[20:18] | We’ll keep an eye on it. | 我们会留意的 |
[20:20] | Gotta keep that reproductive system in great shape. | 要保持生殖系统的健康 |
[20:22] | That’s your most valuable asset these days. | 这是当今情况下你最宝贵的财产了 |
[20:24] | Right. | 可不吗 |
[20:26] | I’m serious. | 我是说真的 |
[20:28] | Finding healthy, child-bearing women your age | 寻找你这个岁数的健康怀孕女子 |
[20:30] | is a top priority for the Resistance, | 是反抗军的头等大事 |
[20:32] | and you’ll be happy to know | 你是非常珍贵的商品 |
[20:33] | that you are a very precious commodity to us. | 可是件高兴事 |
[20:39] | I am not a commodity. | 我不是一件商品 |
[20:42] | I’m a Viper pilot. | 我是一名蝮蛇战机的驾驶员 |
[20:45] | You see any Vipers around here? | 你看见这附近有蝮蛇战机了吗? |
[20:48] | I mean, you do realize that you’re one of a handful of women | 你知道你可是这星球上剩下的为数不多的 |
[20:51] | left on this planet actually capable of having children, right? | 可以怀孕的女性 对吧? |
[20:56] | I mean, that is your most valuable skill right now. | 这可是你现在最珍贵的技能 |
[20:58] | Well, I don’t want a child, so just drop it, okay? | 我不想要孩子 别提了 好吗? |
[21:02] | Well, no one’s forcing you. | 没人强迫你 |
[21:06] | Just take a moment | 花些时间好好想想吧 |
[21:07] | and think about where you are and what’s going on. | 你现在的位置 现在是怎么回事 |
[21:13] | The human race is on the verge of extinction. | 人类在灭绝的边缘 |
[21:17] | And, to be quite frank with you, potential mothers | 非常坦率地说 |
[21:20] | are a lot more valuable right now | 当前可能成为母亲的人要比 |
[21:22] | than a whole squadron of Viper pilots. | 整个蝮蛇战机编队珍贵的多 |
[21:28] | I shouldn’t have mentioned it. | 我不该提这些 |
[21:29] | I should’ve known you’d be sensitive. | 该知道你会很敏感的 |
[21:32] | A lot of women with your history | 在你之前许多和你有类似经历的女人 |
[21:33] | forego bearing children of their own. | 都怀上了她们自己的孩子 |
[21:36] | My history? | 我的经历? |
[21:38] | I saw the fractures on your X-rays. | 我在你的X光上看到了骨折 |
[21:40] | A lot of old fractures from childhood. | 许多童年时候的旧伤 |
[21:52] | It’s interesting | 有趣的是 |
[21:53] | how you managed to break every finger on both hands. | 你如何设法把10指折断的 |
[21:57] | Every break in the exact same place, | 骨折都是在 |
[21:59] | between the first and the second knuckle. | 第一关节与第二关节之间的相同位置 |
[22:11] | Did someone break your fingers, Kara? | 有人把你的手指折断过吗 卡拉? |
[22:17] | Get out. | 出去 |
[22:21] | Children of abusive parents | 遭受父母虐待的孩子 |
[22:23] | often fear passing along that abuse to their own children. | 通常来说都害怕将来会虐待自己的孩子 |
[22:28] | Get out! | 滚出去! |
[22:32] | All right. | 好 |
[22:52] | Is she kidding with this? | 她是拿这东西开玩笑吗? |
[22:55] | I know it’s hard to believe, | 难以置信 |
[22:56] | but that message has cropped up all over the fleet. | 可那消息已经遍布在舰队的各个地方 |
[22:59] | It’s religious crap. | 这是宗教上的一派胡言 |
[23:02] | “It seems I have been chosen to help lead you | 看来我已被选为带领你们 |
[23:04] | “to the promised land of Earth. | 前往地球上 那片希望大陆的人 |
[23:06] | “I will not question this choice. | 我不会对这个选择提出置疑 |
[23:07] | “I will simply try to play my part in the plan. | 而只想尽量扮演好我在这个计划中的角色 |
[23:10] | “Therefore, at the appointed hour, | 因此 在指定好的时间… |
[23:13] | “I will give a signal to the fleet. | 我会在舰队里发出信号… |
[23:16] | “All those wishing to honor the gods and walk the path of destiny | 那些希望尊重神灵和走上宿命道路的人 |
[23:21] | “will follow me back to Kobol. | 就跟着我回到科波 |
[23:23] | “It is there that we will meet | 我们将带着阿波罗之箭 |
[23:25] | “the gods’ servant with the Arrow of Apollo. “ | 与神的仆人在那里相会 |
[23:35] | We’ve got five Raptors with marine fire-teams standing by | 有5架猛禽号载满陆战队员的火力小组 |
[23:38] | to board the Astral Queen. | 准备好登上星际女皇 |
[23:41] | No one’s gonna follow her. | 不会有人追随她的 |
[23:44] | No one’s gonna believe this crap. | 没人会相信这鬼话 |
[23:47] | No one’s this stupid. | 没人会那么傻 |
[23:49] | And anyone that is, that wants to make a suicide run to Kobol, | 如果有人想回到科波自寻死路的话 |
[23:55] | please let them. | 请让他们去吧 |
[24:04] | ROSLIN: How long till we jump? | 还有多久我们才能空间跳跃 |
[24:06] | Two minutes. | 两分钟 |
[24:08] | Any other ships declared themselves for us? | 还有其他船只宣称追随我们吗? |
[24:10] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[24:24] | No, that… No, please, this isn’t necessary. | 不 请不用这样 没必要这样 |
[24:30] | Give them your blessing. | 祝福他们吧 |
[24:33] | Oh, no. It’s not right. It isn’t who I am. | 不 不对 我不是– |
[24:38] | Laura, this is your path, | 劳拉 这是你的宿命 |
[24:41] | the one the gods picked for you, | 这是神为你选择的… |
[24:44] | the one you picked for yourself. | 也是你自己选择的道路 |
[25:21] | Sue-Shaun! | 苏尚 |
[25:23] | HELO: Anders, we must have been over this line 10 times already. | 安德斯 我们都已经来回搜了10遍了 |
[25:26] | She must have taken a bullet. | 她一定是中枪了 |
[25:28] | She was right here by the vehicles. | 当时就在车边上 |
[25:29] | She would have got up and crawled the frak out of here. | 她可能起来后 艰难的离开这鬼地方 |
[25:32] | Hey, we have to search the entire area again. | 我们还要再搜查一下这片区域 |
[25:36] | I told you we shouldn’t have pulled back so fast. | 我告诉过你我们不该撤得那么快 |
[25:37] | I thought she was with us. | 我还以为她和我们在一起 |
[25:39] | Anders, we got ambushed, okay? | 安德斯 我们中了埋伏 |
[25:40] | We all got separated. There’s nothing we could have done about it. | 大家都分开了 这也是没办法的事 |
[25:43] | Kara, of all people, would understand. | 卡拉和大家都明白这一点 |
[25:44] | Let’s just find her. | 还是找到她再说吧 |
[25:47] | Wait a minute. Wait a minute. | 等一下 等等 |
[25:50] | BOOMER: I know where Starbuck is. | 我知道星芭儿在哪里 |
[25:57] | Sharon? | 莎伦? |
[26:00] | Where have you been? | 你去哪里了? |
[26:02] | Tracking you. Who is she? | 跟踪你 她是谁? |
[26:07] | She’s with us. | 自己人 |
[26:11] | BOOMER: You’re the father of my child, Helo. | 你是我的孩子的父亲 |
[26:14] | I’m not gonna lose you. | 我不会丢下你不管 |
[26:20] | Where is she? | 她在哪里? |
[26:36] | ZAREK: We’re ready. | 准备好了 |
[26:37] | Send the signal and jump. | 发射信号 然后跳跃 |
[26:47] | Astral Queen has jumped away. | 星际女皇跳跃走了 |
[26:50] | Now we’ll see how many follow. | 现在看有多少人追随她 |
[26:52] | To sit around and wait for Starbuck | 坐在原地等着星芭儿… |
[26:54] | to show up with that stupid arrow? | 带来那可笑的阿波罗之箭 |
[26:56] | Two, three at the most. | 最多两 三艘 |
[27:27] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[27:30] | You look better. | 你看起来好多了 |
[27:32] | What’s this new scar? | 这新伤疤是怎么回事? |
[27:34] | You had to go back in last night while you were asleep. | 昨晚在你睡觉的时候 他们不得不再进行手术 |
[27:37] | Some internal bleeding to tie up. Nothing to worry about. | 止住了内出血的部位 没什么好担心的 |
[27:39] | Everything’s gonna be fine. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[27:45] | We’re just about done with you, Starbuck. | 你快好了 星芭儿 |
[27:49] | Nice way of putting it. | 挺会安慰人的 |
[27:52] | Just a couple more tests, and… | 再做几个化验 还有… |
[27:56] | I almost said, “We’ll be sending you back home. “ | 我差点说成要把你送回家了 |
[27:58] | I guess we’ll be sending you back into the fight. | 我看该说让你重新投入战斗 |
[28:01] | That sounds good to me. | 听来不错 |
[28:06] | Hey, I just woke up. | 我刚醒 |
[28:08] | And now you’re going back to sleep. | 现在该好好睡觉了 |
[28:12] | You’re the doc. | 你是医生 你说了算 |
[28:54] | SIMON: Pending lab-test results on sample ovaries, | 等待实验室的卵巢样本化验结果 |
[28:57] | complete removal will proceed tomorrow. | 明天将进行完全切除 |
[29:00] | If lab tests are positive, then subject will be removed | 如果化验结果呈阳性 该对象将被移送到… |
[29:03] | to processing facility for final disposition. | 配置机构做最终审理 |
[29:05] | NO. 6: Is that regret I hear in your voice, Simon? | 你的语气有些后悔之意啊 西蒙? |
[29:09] | If it is, it certainly is none of your concern. | 如果有的话 当然也不关你的事 |
[29:41] | Lords of Kobol, please help me. | 科波之主 求您救我 |
[29:56] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[30:28] | Are you sure you’re feeling okay? | 你确定你没事吗? |
[30:33] | You know, something actually has been bothering me lately. | 近来是有些不舒服 |
[30:52] | I never told you my call sign was Starbuck. | 我从没和你说过我的代号是星芭儿 |
[30:55] | You can’t kill me. | 你是杀不死我的 |
[30:58] | Just die! | 去死吧! |
[31:56] | Sue-Shaun. Sue-Shaun, it’s me, Kara. | 苏尚 苏尚 是我 卡拉 |
[32:02] | Hold on, okay? I’m gonna get you out of here. | 挺住 我救你出来 |
[32:05] | No, no time. | 不 没时间了 |
[32:08] | Cut the power. | 切断电源 |
[32:11] | That’ll kill you. | 那样你会死的 |
[32:14] | Can’t live like this. | 我不想像这样活下去 |
[32:17] | The baby machines. | 婴儿机 |
[32:20] | Please. | 求你了 |
[32:31] | Please. | 求你了 |
[34:06] | SIMON: Hello, Starbuck. | 你好 星芭儿 |
[34:22] | Kara, come on! | 卡拉 快过来 |
[34:23] | Let’s go! Let’s go! Go! Go! | 快 冲啊 |
[34:37] | Get down! Kara, get down! | 爬下 卡拉 爬下 |
[35:13] | Come on! Let’s go! | 走 快走 |
[35:15] | Gotta go! | 要走啦 |
[35:17] | Hey. | 快! |
[35:31] | Come on! Move like you have a purpose, people! Go! Go! Go! | 快!提起精神!快上来!快! |
[35:47] | Twenty-four ships, sir. | 24艘 长官 |
[35:50] | That’s almost a third of the fleet. | 几乎是三分之一的舰队了 |
[36:38] | Why? | 为什么? |
[37:34] | BOOMER: They were conducting research | 他们在进行… |
[37:36] | into Human-Cylon breeding programs. | 人类与赛昂人的繁殖计划的研究 |
[37:38] | STARBUCK: Human-Cylon? | 一半人类一半赛昂人? |
[37:39] | They call them farms. | 他们称做是”农场” |
[37:45] | Your gunshot wound looks fine. | 伤口看起来没什么事 |
[37:48] | So, farms, that’s great. | “农场”?好极了! |
[37:50] | What were they gonna do? | 他们要干什么? |
[37:51] | Knock me up with some Cylon kid? | 让我怀上赛昂人的孩子? |
[37:52] | They were gonna try to. | 他们打算那么做 |
[37:54] | We haven’t been very successful so far. | 到现在为止 我们还没有什么进展 |
[37:57] | Supposedly, they can’t reproduce, | 想来是他们无法生育 |
[38:00] | you know, biologically, | 生理原因吧 |
[38:02] | so they’ve been trying every which way to produce offspring. | 所以想尽一切办法来繁衍后代 |
[38:05] | Why? | 为什么? |
[38:07] | Procreation, that’s one of God’s commandments. | 生育 是神的戒律之一 |
[38:11] | “Be fruitful. “ | 子孙满堂 |
[38:15] | We can’t fulfill it. We’ve tried. So we decided… | 我们试过 但我们无法生育 所以我们决定… |
[38:17] | To rape human women. | 强奸人类中的女性 |
[38:21] | You know, if you agreed to bear children, it’d be voluntary. | 除非是你自愿怀孕 |
[38:24] | Maybe even set you up with someone you like. | 也许还可以给你找个你喜欢的对象 |
[38:28] | Like you two kids? | 就像你俩的孩子吗? |
[38:30] | We’re different. | 我们不同 |
[38:31] | What the frak is that supposed to mean? | 那是他妈的什么意思? |
[38:34] | They have this theory. | 他们的理论就是… |
[38:36] | Maybe the one thing they were missing was love. | 他们缺少的一样东西就是爱 |
[38:42] | So Sharon and I, | 所以莎伦和我… |
[38:46] | we’re set up… | 我们被撮合在一起… |
[38:47] | To fall in love? | 让你们恋爱? |
[38:50] | They didn’t ask Sue-Shaun if she wanted to fall in love, all right? | 他们没问过苏尚是否想恋爱 知道吗? |
[38:53] | They put a tube in her, and they hooked her up to a machine! | 他们把一根管子放在了她的体内 然后把她和一台机器连到了一起 |
[39:00] | They know who you are, Kara. | 他们知道你是谁 卡拉 |
[39:04] | You’re special. | 你是一个特殊的人 |
[39:07] | Leoben told you that. | 李·奥本告诉过你 |
[39:10] | You have a destiny. | 你有你的宿命 |
[39:18] | HELO: Starbuck, what’s this second scar? | 星芭儿 另一个伤疤是怎么回事? |
[39:19] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[39:21] | I don’t think I wanna know now. | 我现在也不想知道 |
[39:26] | You know? | 你知道? |
[39:28] | No. | 不知道 |
[39:30] | All right, how many women do they have at these farms? | 这些”农场”里有多少女性? |
[39:33] | Hundreds. Maybe thousands. | 几百人 也许几千人 |
[39:37] | I don’t know. I haven’t accessed that data. | 不清楚 我还没查看那些数据 |
[39:42] | Here’s what we do. | 我们这么办吧 |
[39:43] | Take the Heavy Raider, cram it full of ground troops, | 驾驶那架重型突袭机 载满士兵 |
[39:46] | find out where the next farm is, liberate it, then the next, | 去寻找下一个解放的”农场” |
[39:49] | and the next, and the next. | 然后接着找下去… |
[39:50] | No. No, that’s not why you came to Caprica. | 不 不 你来卡布里卡不是为了做这些事 |
[40:29] | Go find Earth. | 去找地球 |
[40:38] | What about you? | 那你呢? |
[40:41] | You said you needed professional advice. | 你说过你需要专家的指点 |
[40:45] | We’ll muddle through. | 我们会挺过去的 |
[40:47] | We’ve managed so far. | 目前来说还应付得来 |
[40:52] | They’ll kill you. | 他们会杀了你 |
[40:55] | You’ll die here. You know that. | 你会死在这里 这你是知道的 |
[40:57] | A lot of people died here, | 很多人都死在了这里 |
[41:01] | but I’ll tell you this: If I’m gonna die here, | 我这么说吧 如果我死在了这里 |
[41:04] | I’m gonna take out every last one of those frakking farms | 临死之前 |
[41:07] | before I do. | 我会把那些该死的”农场”都毁掉 |
[41:13] | I’m not gonna leave you here. | 我不会把你丢在这里 |
[41:19] | You said you were gonna come back, remember? | 你说你会回来的 还记得吗? |
[41:23] | I’m gonna hold you to it. | 我等着你 |
[41:53] | I’m coming back. | 我会回来的 |
[41:56] | I said it. | 我说到… |
[41:58] | I meant it. | 做到 |
[42:01] | Yeah, okay. | 恩 好 |
[42:09] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[42:13] | Be safe. | 注意安全 |
[42:20] | Let’s go home. | 我们回家吧 |