时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:22] | NARRATOR: Previously on Battlestar Galactica. | 《太空堡垒卡拉狄加》前情回顾 |
[00:24] | We network the FTL computer with the Nav, DC and fire control computers. | 我们把超光速计算机与导航 检修组、消防组的计算机联网 |
[00:29] | Once they’re linked, we’ll only need 10 minutes to complete the calculations. | 一旦连上 我们仅需10分钟来完成计算 |
[00:33] | Really? You’re going to outthink the Cylons at computer software? | 真的?你在软件方面比赛昂人棋高一招吗? |
[00:36] | Cylons are hacking our network. | 赛昂人正在攻击我方网络 |
[00:37] | Attempting to access our mainframe. | 企图进入主机 |
[00:42] | What the hell was that? | 怎么回事? |
[00:44] | It’s the virus, sir. I think it must have spawned copies | 是病毒 长官 我想它一定 |
[00:47] | of itself in some of the computer systems. | 繁殖到其他的计算机系统了 |
[00:50] | It’s knocked out main power and auxiliary units. | 病毒阻断了主电力和辅助单元 |
[00:58] | I love you, Chief. | 我爱你 上士 |
[01:01] | What do you want from me, Helo? | 你想我怎么样 西洛? |
[01:03] | She’s a Cylon. | 她是赛昂人! |
[01:06] | I’m not going to let you kill her, okay. | 我不会让你杀了她 |
[01:08] | She’s carrying my child. | 她怀着我的孩子! |
[01:10] | I have terminal breast cancer. | 我有晚期乳腺癌 |
[01:12] | Dr. Cottle will verify the diagnosis. | 卡托医生会证实诊断结果 |
[01:15] | I have a few months to live. | 我只能活几个月了 |
[01:28] | Five-four-two-eight-niner. | 蝮蛇战机5-4-2-8-9号 |
[01:29] | So, how are we feeling today? | 今天感觉怎么样? |
[01:43] | Great! | 哦 糟糕透了! |
[01:57] | HELO: Thought I’d find you here. | 嗨 我就知道你在这儿 |
[02:05] | Karl Agathon. | 我是卡尔·阿格森 |
[02:20] | You wanna sit in? | 想参加吗? |
[02:23] | Maybe next time. | 还是下次吧 |
[02:30] | So, he’s the Cylon lover? | 他就是那个赛昂的情人 |
[02:32] | You know what? I don’t care who or what he fraks. | 你懂什么?我才不在乎他跟谁好上 |
[02:34] | He saved my ass down there, all right? | 他救过我的小命 知道吧? |
[02:40] | How could anyone fall in love with a toaster, though? | 可是人怎么会和塞鬼子谈恋爱呢? |
[02:42] | Same way I hear everyone was high-fiving our Sharon | 在我们的莎伦向老头子开那两枪之前 |
[02:44] | right before she put two in Adama’s chest. | 每个人对她评价都很高 |
[02:47] | The bastards frak with your head. | 这些混蛋能让你神魂颠倒 |
[02:49] | Yeah. Just ask the Chief. | 是啊 看看上士就知道了 |
[03:31] | I knew it. | 我早就知道! |
[03:46] | I need a drink. | 我得喝上一杯 |
[03:48] | Tanned, rested and ready! Look at you. | 瞧你:晒黑了 休息好了 精神焕发 |
[03:50] | Rested, anyway. Nothing to do but eat and sleep in the can. | 当然休息好了 在牢房里除了吃就是睡 |
[03:54] | “Unauthorized discharge of a firearm. ” What a bogus charge. | “未经许可开火”?多么蹩脚的指控啊 |
[03:58] | They should have given you a medal for popping that toaster. | 他们应该给你发一枚奖章 表彰你轰掉那个面包炉 |
[04:12] | Chief, I heard that you went to bat for me. | 上士 我听说你为我求情 |
[04:15] | Forget it. | 别提了 |
[04:16] | I just want you to know… Forget it. | 我希望你知道…… 别提了 |
[04:18] | I need all the knuckle draggers I can get. | 我需要每一个笨蛋下属 |
[04:29] | TYROL: Sharon flew 47 missions in this thing and | 莎伦曾驾驶它飞行了47次 |
[04:31] | still couldn’t trap a landing worth a damn. | 仍然不能顺利降落 |
[04:36] | Had to bend her undercarriage back into place after every landing. | 每次都会撞弯起落架 |
[04:43] | Approaches made her nervous. | 近接使她很紧张 |
[04:46] | She was afraid you’d be watching. | 她害怕你注视着她 |
[04:47] | I usually was. | 我一直那样注视 |
[04:48] | Screw it. | 不打了 |
[04:52] | You’re folding with three up? | 你留着这么多好牌干啥? |
[04:53] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了? |
[04:54] | Not when you’ve got me beat. Prince high red, right? | 你来揍我啊 红桃J 对吧? |
[04:59] | Been playing with these cards for so long, I know every fold. | 打牌这么久了 我懂得收牌 |
[05:03] | So, life’s a bitch. | 人生难得事事如意 |
[05:05] | What do you want to do, cry about it? | 你想哭没人拦你 |
[05:08] | No, I just want it to end, okay? | 不 我只想结束 行了吧? |
[05:11] | The bad food, the endless rotations, | 糟糕的食物 无休止的换班 |
[05:13] | pretending that a card game is the high point of our day! | 假装打牌是一天最快乐的时候 |
[05:16] | It’s not going to last forever, all right. | 这不会持续很久对吧? |
[05:17] | Earth is out there. | 离地球已经不远了 |
[05:18] | Right. | 对啊 |
[05:24] | We could all be chasing our tails over some | 我们或许都在… |
[05:26] | half-assed planetarium show. | 自欺欺人 |
[05:30] | You guys can all go to hell. | 你们都见鬼吧! |
[05:34] | I’m gonna go find Helo. | 我去找西洛 |
[05:37] | Good idea. Maybe that Cylon whore taught him a few tricks. | 好主意 说不定那个赛昂婊子教给他些新花样呢 |
[05:49] | Look, Chief. | 上士 |
[05:50] | I never intended for Sharon to know that. | 我从没打算和莎伦…… |
[05:53] | You know, it just kind of evolved. | 你知道 自然而然就发生了 |
[05:55] | Just a couple of lovesick kids, huh? | 只是一对苦命鸳鸯 嗯? |
[05:59] | I know how she felt about you. Okay? | 我知道她对你的感觉 |
[06:02] | She loved you. | 她一直爱着你 |
[06:04] | Did she fill you in on the rest of the plan? | 她告诉你她接下去的计划了吗? |
[06:07] | She and I were going to muster out at the end of our service. | 我和她服完役后就退伍 |
[06:10] | You know? That we would get married, | 我们会结婚 |
[06:12] | maybe we would have children. | 或许还会要小孩 |
[06:18] | I guess I’m just a big frakking idiot, though, huh? | 我猜我真是个大猪头 对吧? |
[06:23] | Probably that godsdamn toaster’s plan all along. | 或许他妈的面包炉都计划好了 |
[06:25] | Don’t call her that. To sucker some moron | 别那么说她 |
[06:27] | into giving her a kid. | 骗一个笨蛋来跟她一起生小孩 |
[06:28] | But you know what? I should probably be grateful to you. | 你知道吗?或许我该感激你 |
[06:31] | Probably be grateful. You know why? | 为什么? |
[06:34] | Because that freak in her belly could’ve been mine. | 因为 她肚子里的那个怪物可能是我的! |
[06:42] | Hey. You okay? Sorry. | 你没事儿吧?真对不起! |
[06:44] | Son of a bitch! | 你这个浑…… |
[06:53] | That’s enough, Chief. | 够了 上士! |
[06:56] | You don’t get to call it. | 轮不到你说话! |
[07:00] | Enough! | 够了! |
[07:08] | Come on, you damn toaster lover! | 来啊 你这个面包炉的情人! |
[07:27] | I don’t even know why I’m mad at you. | 我都不知道为什么我要生你的气 |
[07:32] | My Sharon’s dead. | 我的莎伦死了 |
[07:35] | That thing in the brig, | 那个被关起来的东西 |
[07:39] | that isn’t Sharon. | 根本就不是莎伦 |
[07:46] | Roger, Blue leader. Say fuel state. | 收到 蓝色领队 报告燃料状况 |
[07:52] | What the hell is that? | 他妈的怎么回事? |
[07:54] | It was us, sir. But I can’t find the source of the transmission. | 长官 是我们的问题 我找不到信号源 |
[07:58] | Something’s triggering our comm system to broadcast an automatic signal. | 什么东西触发了我们的通讯系统 自动广播信号 |
[08:01] | Which the Cylons could trace to get a fix on our position. | 赛昂人可以通过这个信号跟踪锁定我们的位置 |
[08:06] | Let’s assume that for now. | 只是暂时的 |
[08:08] | Update and distribute emergency jump sites, | 更新和传送紧急跳跃位置 |
[08:11] | just in case they show up again. | 以防他们再次出现 |
[08:13] | Dee, get me a… | 小杜 告诉我…… |
[09:19] | I’m okay, sir. No. No, stay down. | 我没事儿 长官 别动 |
[09:21] | We’ll get you to Doc Cottle to make sure everything’s okay. | 我们马上送你去卡托医生那儿 确保你没事儿 |
[09:24] | Mr. Gaeta, find out what happened. | 盖塔先生 查清楚 |
[09:30] | I’m okay. | 我没事儿 |
[09:32] | Mr. Gaeta? | 盖塔先生 |
[09:35] | A power surge energized the board. | 一个电涌冲击了仪表板 |
[09:37] | System’s been twitchy ever since | 自从赛昂人渗入我们的网络 |
[09:38] | the Cylons infiltrated our network. | 系统一直不稳定 |
[09:40] | Mr. Gaeta, this is more than a twitch. | 盖塔先生 这决不是小故障 |
[09:43] | The commander’s right. | 指挥官说的对 |
[09:44] | I don’t care if you have to go through this program line by line. | 即使你得一条一条地检查程序 |
[09:47] | Fix it. | 也得修好它! |
[09:49] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[09:50] | You heard me. | 你听见我说的了 |
[09:51] | Sir, I’m running every diagnostic we’ve got. | 长官 我正在运行我们所有的诊断程序 |
[09:53] | Checking each line of code could take days. | 逐行检查代码可能花费数天 |
[09:55] | I am not interested in excuses. Fix it. | 我对借口不感兴趣 修好它! |
[10:00] | It’s not an excuse, sir. It’s a frakking fact! | 这不是借口 这是他妈的事实! |
[10:09] | Mr. Gaeta. | 盖塔先生 |
[10:11] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[10:15] | Pull yourself together. | 要和大家齐心协力 |
[10:17] | I’m sorry, sir. | 对不起 长官 |
[10:22] | What the hell is his problem? | 他到底搞什么名堂? |
[10:25] | Months on the run and what do we have to show for it? | 接连几个月的无休止工作 |
[10:28] | Casualties. Deteriorating conditions. | 可我们只有人员伤亡 情况不断恶化 |
[10:32] | This crew needs a rest. | 这些人员需要休养 |
[10:33] | It’s finally hitting them, Saul. | 否则他们终究会垮的 索尔 |
[10:35] | Our old lives are gone. | 我们的老命都会玩儿完 |
[10:39] | The only thing we have to look forward to is this. | 我们唯一能够期待的就是他们 |
[10:42] | Chief, where’s 2-8-niner? | 上士 289号蝮蛇战机在哪儿? |
[10:44] | I need her for drills today. | 我今天要用它训练 |
[10:45] | She was grounded, sir. | 长官 它飞不了 |
[10:46] | What? For how long? | 什么?得多久? |
[10:48] | Permanently. | 永远 |
[10:49] | We’re salvaging what we can, but it’s gone. | 我们竭尽所能 可它还是报废了 |
[10:52] | Damn it, I need that ship online. | 见鬼!我要那艘船飞起来 |
[10:54] | What can I tell you, Captain? Engine mounts are shot, | 上尉 我能说什么? 引擎座被击中了 |
[10:56] | cockpit seals are cracked. | 驾驶舱的密封破了 |
[10:58] | If it was a horse, they’d shoot it. Got something, Chief. | 如果这是一匹马 我宁愿开枪打死它 上士 有情况 |
[11:03] | APOLLO: Chief, come on. Work with me here. I need your help. | 上士 跟我一起干吧 我需要你的帮助 |
[11:06] | What do you want me to do? Work my crew to death? | 你要我怎么样?把我的人累死? |
[11:10] | No. Just do your best. | 不 尽力就行 |
[11:12] | Nobody’s expecting any miracles. | 没人盼望出现奇迹 |
[11:22] | Maybe that’s the problem. | 或许这就是问题所在 |
[11:31] | TYROL: Frak it, why not? | 妈的 为什么不试试 |
[12:01] | What’s going on, Chief? | 上士 干嘛呢? |
[12:03] | All right, here’s the deal. | 好 听着 |
[12:05] | We are going to build a new fighter. | 我们来建一艘新的战斗机 |
[12:12] | What about the rest of the ships? | 那其它的飞机怎么办? |
[12:14] | I’m three days backlogged on repairs as is. | 我堆着三天的维修没做完呢 |
[12:16] | This is strictly an off-duty project. | 这完全是业余工作 |
[12:18] | Nobody takes one minute away from regular maintenance and repairs. | 不能影响正常维修 |
[12:20] | You got it? | 明白吗? |
[12:28] | You don’t think we can do this? | 你觉得我们不行吗? |
[12:32] | I wouldn’t even know how to begin. | 我都不知如何着手 |
[12:33] | What else is new? Screw you. | 你要知道就怪了 去你的 |
[12:35] | Okay. He’s talking about fabricating a frame, | 他要装配骨架 |
[12:37] | avionics, life support. | 航空控制系统 维生系统 |
[12:40] | It’s frakking impossible. | 这简直就不可能 |
[12:46] | You know what, then? Forget you. I don’t need you. | 知道么?算了 我不需要你 |
[12:51] | Chief, wait. It’s not like that. | 等一下 上士 别这样 |
[12:52] | I said forget it. Get back to work. | 我说行了 回去工作 |
[12:57] | That’s an order. | 这是命令 |
[13:40] | How much time do I have? | 我还能活多久? |
[13:42] | Weeks. A month at the outside. | 几个星期 最多一个月 |
[14:02] | Will I be able to work? | 我可以工作吗? |
[14:04] | Unless the cancer goes to your brain. | 可以 除非癌症扩散到大脑 |
[14:05] | If that happens… | 如果那样 你就…… |
[14:21] | Someone’s a tad aggressive. | 某人有点偏激 |
[14:24] | Just shut up and shoot. | 闭嘴 开你的枪 |
[14:26] | My gods, between you and Racetrack, it’s like… | 跟你或者雷斯克说话 |
[14:31] | Having a conversation is like walking through a minefield. | 都像老虎屁股拔毛 |
[14:34] | And you’re the last person who should be lecturing me about manners. | 你最没资格谴责我的态度 |
[14:41] | From what I hear, you’ve also been riding Chief Tyrol pretty good. | 我听说你欺负蒂罗尔上士 |
[14:44] | Press it. | 按下那个按钮 |
[14:47] | I just reminded him that I expect Viper maintenance | 我只提醒他 维护我的飞机 |
[14:50] | to take precedence over his hobby project. | 要比他的业余爱好重要 |
[14:54] | STARBUCK: Nice. | 是–啊! |
[14:56] | I’m surprised he didn’t take a swing at you. | 我很奇怪他没给你一拳头 |
[14:59] | Come on, Starbuck. | 行了 星芭儿 |
[15:01] | You don’t actually think that piece of junk’s gonna actually fly, do you? | 你不会真的觉得那个破烂还能飞上天吧? |
[15:12] | 50 cubits says he gets it in the air. | 50块 赌它能飞 |
[15:14] | Yeah? And who’s gonna fly it? | 啊?谁来驾驶? |
[15:16] | It’s not gonna be me. | 我才不呢 |
[15:17] | Don’t look at me! | 别指望我 |
[15:19] | APOLLO: I wasn’t looking at you. | 不指望你 |
[15:24] | What? | 怎么了? |
[15:28] | I’ll fly it. | 我来飞 |
[15:30] | I’ll fly it. | 我来飞 |
[15:34] | You? | 你? |
[15:36] | Me. | 我 |
[15:38] | Why? | 为什么? |
[15:39] | Because while everyone else is standing around whining… | 因为……当别人都只会站在一边抱怨…… |
[15:44] | APOLLO: We’re whining? | 我们抱怨? |
[15:45] | …the Chief is doing something positive. | 上士正积极工作 |
[15:49] | I’m deeply moved. Really? | 我很感动 真的 |
[15:51] | Honestly, I am. | 说实话 是的 |
[16:09] | His lips are blue! | 他嘴巴发青了 |
[16:12] | You look like a blueberry. | 你看起来像个蓝莓! |
[16:15] | There’s no oxygen in here. | 氧气不足 |
[16:17] | There’s no oxygen in here. No oxygen. | 氧气不足 没氧气了 |
[17:16] | I’m out. | 我没子弹了 |
[17:50] | Nice shot. | 打得好 |
[17:56] | The environmental computer decided | 环境系统当时显示 |
[17:57] | that the firing range was over pressurized | 射击房已经压力过高 |
[17:59] | and started bleeding out air to compensate. | 于是开始放气补偿 |
[18:01] | Two more minutes, we may have been dead. | 如果再放气两分钟 我们就死定了 |
[18:03] | Power fluctuations. Equipment failures. | 能量波动 设备故障 |
[18:07] | Sir, I think I’ve found what’s causing it. | 长官 我想我找到原因了 |
[18:11] | What is that? BALTAR: A Cylon logic bomb. | 是什么? 赛昂的逻辑炸弹 |
[18:14] | A heuristic computer virus. | 智慧型计算机病毒 |
[18:18] | It’s capable of learning, evolving. | 能够学习、进化 |
[18:20] | It’s probably running in parallel | 可能现在正并发运行于 |
[18:21] | with every computer in the ship right now, | 舰上每一台计算机 |
[18:22] | just waiting to be activated. | 只等着被激活 |
[18:25] | No doubt left behind | 现在都清楚了 |
[18:28] | when the Cylons infiltrated the network Colonel Tigh set up | 您被枪击的那天 |
[18:31] | the day you were shot, sir. | 赛昂渗入了泰上校设立的网络 |
[18:33] | That was weeks ago. | 那已经是几星期以前了 |
[18:36] | Why now? | 为什么现在才发生? |
[18:38] | Most likely, sir, it took that long | 长官 很可能到现在 |
[18:39] | for it to crack our encrypted pass-codes. | 他们才破解了我们的加密口令 |
[18:42] | And once that happened, it started testing | 一旦成功 就开始… |
[18:44] | its ability to control our systems. | 测试控制我们 |
[18:46] | Electrical, environmental. | 电力和环境系统的能力 |
[18:48] | How do you kill it? | 你如何解决它? |
[18:51] | Well, that’s the tricky part. | 比较难办 |
[18:53] | If it’s a Cylon virus, it is extremely difficult to eradicate. | 赛昂病毒尤其难以根除 |
[18:58] | Well, I guess I’m pretty lucky then. | 我猜我们很幸运 |
[19:02] | Because I have an expert onboard. | 因为我们船上有个专家 |
[19:04] | Tell Helo to run this past our prisoner. | 叫西洛把这个给我们的犯人看看 |
[19:18] | Come on. Come on. | 来啊 来啊 |
[19:21] | For frak’s sakes. | 混蛋 |
[19:24] | Son of a bitch! | 妈的 |
[19:30] | Gods damn it! | 见鬼 |
[19:38] | I got it. Go back to work. | 我能行 快回去工作 |
[19:40] | It’s a two-man job, Chief. | 上士 这是两个人的活儿 |
[19:42] | You want this wing up or not? | 你想不想装上这个机翼? |
[19:51] | On three. One, two, three. | 我数到三:一 二 三 |
[20:00] | TYROL: Great. Great, hold it there. Pull it that way. | 好极了 好极了 别动 拉那边 |
[20:10] | Sir, we’re continuing to experience power spikes | 长官 全船正持续遭受电力浪涌… |
[20:13] | and equipment failures across the ship. | 和设备故障 |
[20:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:16] | We’d better up our alert status and put | 我们最好提高警戒等级 |
[20:18] | our damage control teams on standby. | 叫检修组待命 |
[20:21] | Not yet. | 还不到时候 |
[20:25] | Have you seen the ship that the Chief is building? | 你看了上士在造的那架战机吗? |
[20:28] | His imaginary fighter? I don’t need to see it. | 他的空中楼阁?我不用看 |
[20:29] | I know it’s a waste of time. | 就知道他是在浪费时间 |
[20:31] | The deck crew doesn’t seem to think so. | 甲板上的人们可不这么想 |
[20:33] | We need to focus on the fleet we’ve got left, | 我们应该关心的是我们剩下的舰队 |
[20:35] | not get bogged down in some pipe dream. | 而不是陷入白日梦 |
[20:38] | You should shut it down. | 我们应该叫停他们 |
[20:39] | It may come to that. | 有可能 |
[20:42] | This project, it’s giving them something. | 不过这件事给了他们目标 |
[20:44] | I’m not going to take that away until I have to. | 我不会夺走它的 除非万不得已 |
[20:49] | Doc Cottle cleared me. And I feel like hitting something. | 卡托医生说我没事了 只是撞了一下 |
[20:52] | Okay. Don’t square up. | 对 不要僵硬 不要僵硬 |
[20:56] | Rotate, and just drop the knee. | 转体 屈膝 |
[21:02] | That’s nice. | 不错 |
[21:05] | Now, if you want to throw them, | 如果要摔倒对手 |
[21:09] | I’ll be you. | 我来示范 |
[21:11] | Head in a lock, grab the wrist, secure the arm | 勒住脖子 抓住手腕 固定胳膊 |
[21:15] | and I’m just gonna drop the knee, rotate 45. | 跪下去 转体45度 |
[21:17] | Okay. | 好 |
[21:21] | Are you all right? Yeah. | 你没事儿吧? 嗯 |
[21:24] | Just like we did in basic. | 就像基本训练一样 |
[21:29] | Let’s bring a live opponent into the mix. | 我们实际演练一下 |
[21:39] | MAN: Nice. And strip the knife. | 别忘了夺走刀子 |
[21:50] | DUALLA: Billy. | 比利! |
[21:52] | Hey. Hey. | 嗨 |
[21:55] | How long have you been onboard? I just arrived. | 你来舰上多久了? 我刚到 |
[21:57] | HELO: Do you have actual memories of being | 你还有赛昂人进攻前 |
[21:59] | with the Chief before the Cylon attack? | 和上士在一起的记忆吗? |
[22:00] | Yeah. | 有 |
[22:03] | I’m sorry. You asked. | 我真的很对不起你 你问过的 |
[22:06] | Do you still love him? | 你还爱着他吗? |
[22:08] | Helo, | 西洛 |
[22:10] | you’re the father of my child. | 你是我孩子的父亲 |
[22:14] | You’re the first in my heart and nothing is ever going to change that. | 在我心里是第一位的 无人可以替代 |
[22:22] | All right. We have to get to this. | 好吧 说说这个 |
[22:25] | Dr. Baltar says it’s some sort of Cylon logic bomb. | 波塔尔博士说这是一种赛昂人的逻辑炸弹 |
[22:28] | Do you see anything? | 你能看出什么来吗? |
[22:31] | Can you flip? | 倒过来 |
[22:39] | Sharon? | 莎伦? |
[22:41] | Sharon. | 莎伦 |
[22:44] | Sharon. | 莎伦 |
[22:46] | Sharon. | 莎伦 |
[22:51] | Sharon. | 莎伦 |
[22:54] | I need to talk to Commander Adama. Right now. | 我得跟阿达玛指挥官谈谈 马上! |
[22:56] | Why? | 怎么了? |
[22:58] | It’s a Cylon virus, all right. It’s been learning your systems. | 是的 这是赛昂病毒 它已经开始了解你们的系统 |
[23:01] | Testing, adapting, finding weak spots. | 试探 适应 发现弱点 |
[23:04] | For what? | 目的是什么? |
[23:05] | So they can turn Galactica’s systems against you. | 这样他们就可以用卡拉狄加的系统来对付你们 |
[23:08] | Crash you into other ships, detonate your weapons stores, | 把你们撞向其他船 引爆军火库 |
[23:12] | suffocate the crew. | 闷死船员 |
[23:14] | What about you? The baby? | 那你和孩子会怎样? |
[23:15] | I’m a liability to them, | 我只是他们微不足道的 |
[23:17] | a mistake. | 失误 |
[23:18] | Helo, this logic bomb will run its course in a matter of hours. | 西洛 这个逻辑炸弹要进化几个小时 |
[23:21] | Once it does, the Cylons will be on top of us. | 一旦完成 赛昂将凌驾于我们 |
[23:24] | They’re going to kill us all. | 他们会把我们赶尽杀绝 |
[23:39] | Commander Adama… Whatever it is you have to say, make it quick. | 阿达玛指挥官– 请简短截说 |
[23:50] | Well, I hate to say it, but you’ve got the cockpit too far back. | 嗯 我本不想这么说 可是你让驾驶舱太靠后了 |
[23:54] | You’re gonna run into CG problems when you maneuver. | 机动飞行时会有重心问题 |
[23:56] | We’re not going for maneuverability, Captain. | 上尉 我们不会机动飞行 |
[23:58] | We’re going for speed. | 我们只要速度 |
[24:00] | Besides, you didn’t think this thing would fly anyway. | 此外 反正你不指望这东西能飞起来 |
[24:04] | Well, it sure as hell won’t with the cockpit rammed up its… | 驾驶舱这么装 肯定飞不起来 |
[24:08] | Dee? | 小杜! |
[24:09] | Hey! | 啊? |
[24:10] | APOLLO: What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么? |
[24:12] | Communications, I think. | 弄通讯系统 |
[24:15] | She’s great with hydraulics, but this comm system is a mess. | 上士对流体力学很在行 可通讯系统却是一团糟 |
[24:19] | Ten-hut. | 那还用说 |
[24:22] | I had to see this with my own eyes. | 不看不知道 |
[24:26] | Won’t be long before we have the whole CIC down here. | 一下子整个作战情报中心的人都跑下来了 |
[24:29] | You working on this class project, too, Apollo? | 阿波罗 你也在忙这个任务吗? |
[24:32] | No. | 不 长官 |
[24:34] | It’s good to see someone has a little sense. | 看到还有人有一点点理智 真是太好了 |
[24:36] | Where’s the Chief? Tool room? | 上士在哪儿?器械室? |
[24:37] | Aye, getting some rack time, sir. | 长官 他去休息一下 |
[24:42] | TIGH: What’s this, Chief? | 上士 这是什么? |
[24:45] | Making solvent, sir. To clean engine parts. | 长官 我在配清洗零件的溶剂 |
[24:47] | Solvent, my ass. | 清洗你个头 |
[24:48] | I know a still when I smell it, | 我的鼻子告诉我你在造酒! |
[24:50] | what the hell are you up to? | 你到底在干什么? |
[24:52] | I need booze to trade for parts. | 我需要用酒来换些零件 |
[24:55] | I’m scrounging most of what I can from the fleet. | 我在舰队到处搜罗 |
[24:56] | But I need engines. | 还没找到引擎 |
[24:58] | I know I need Commander Adama’s | 得有阿达玛指挥官的许可 |
[24:59] | permission to cannibalize one of the wrecks. | 我才能从报废的船上拆零件 |
[25:01] | Engines or not, we both know that piece of crap out there is never going to fly. | 不管有没有引擎 我们都知道那块垃圾不可能飞起来 |
[25:05] | I gotta try, Colonel. | 上校 我得试试 |
[25:07] | What’s the point? | 为什么? |
[25:09] | Because that ship, the work, that’s all I’ve got left. | 因为我只剩下那艘船和我的职责 |
[25:14] | I don’t have that, I… | 别的我什么都没有…… |
[25:26] | I almost forgot. I promised the XO | 我差点忘了 我答应巴帕卡的副官 |
[25:28] | of the Baah Pakal I’d help him out. | 要帮他一个忙 |
[25:33] | Sir? | 长官? |
[25:34] | He’s got some obsolete DDG-62 engines | 有些废的DDG-62引擎 |
[25:37] | that’s taking up space on his flight deck. | 正占据着他的飞行甲板呢 |
[25:39] | They’re probably crap but I told him | 我告诉过他 |
[25:41] | that I would have a crew in there to haul them out as soon as possible. | 我会尽快派些人去拖走这些垃圾 |
[25:46] | Glad to be of help, sir. | 很高兴能帮上忙 长官! |
[25:47] | Good. | 好极了 |
[26:00] | Madam President, your shuttle’s ready. | 总统女士 您的飞船正在待命 |
[26:03] | Of course. | 好的 |
[26:05] | Thank you again for letting me use your quarters. | 再次感谢您允许我使用您的寝室 |
[26:08] | Please. | 不客气 |
[26:11] | I wanted to return this. | 我希望把这个还给您 |
[26:15] | This was a gift. | 这是件礼物 |
[26:17] | “Never lend a book,” I know. | 您说过”书从不外借” |
[26:19] | But I’ve had it far too long. | 我已经占有它太久了 |
[26:20] | It belongs in your collection. | 它属于您的收藏 |
[26:26] | I’m late for a quorum meeting. | 我快赶不上开会了 |
[26:31] | Is there a problem? | 出什么问题了? |
[26:33] | Our computers have been infected by a Cylon virus | 我们的计算机已被赛昂病毒感染 |
[26:37] | corrupting systems throughout the entire ship. | 影响到全舰的所有系统 |
[26:39] | I’ve just been notified that this is a prelude | 刚刚得知这只是 |
[26:42] | to an all-out attack by the Cylons. | 赛昂人全面进攻的前奏 |
[26:55] | I assume you’ve tried to disable it. | 我想你已经设法解决了 |
[26:58] | Mr. Gaeta and the Vice President are handling that right now. | 盖塔先生和副总统正在处理 |
[27:01] | I’m not hopeful. | 没什么希望 |
[27:03] | Commander, I’m not sure what I can offer you here | 指挥官 我只能在… |
[27:05] | besides my moral support. | 精神上支持你 |
[27:08] | Actually, Madam President, | 总统女士 |
[27:11] | I could use your advice. | 您有什么建议吗? |
[27:14] | You want to what? | 你想怎么做? |
[27:16] | Completely erase our computer drives, | 完全清空我们的计算机驱动器 |
[27:18] | cold restart the entire ship’s system | 冷启动全舰系统 |
[27:19] | and then restore them using our prewar backups. | 然后用我们的战前备份恢复系统 |
[27:21] | Leaving us with our pants down until we’re back online. | 让我们光着屁股直到系统重新工作? |
[27:24] | The Commander will never go for this. | 指挥官不会答应的 |
[27:26] | I’ve already spoken to him, sir. | 长官 其实我已经跟他谈过了 |
[27:27] | What did he say? He’s considering it. | 他怎么说? 他正在考虑 |
[27:29] | It’s the only way to destroy the virus. | 这是唯一清除病毒的方法 |
[27:31] | I thought the Commander told you to stay out of this. | 我记得指挥官让你别插手这一块 |
[27:33] | I’m sorry, do you want to survive this one or not? | 我很抱歉 可您究竟愿不愿意躲过这一劫 |
[27:35] | All right, so we calculate a jump and | 好吧 那我们计算一次跳跃 |
[27:37] | get some distance on these Cylon bastards… | 离那些赛昂混蛋远远的 |
[27:39] | No, sir, we can’t risk a jump. | 不行 长官 我们不能冒这个险 |
[27:42] | All of our systems are compromised, including navigation. | 包括导航在内的所有系统都不安全 |
[27:44] | The virus could drop us in the middle of a sun. | 病毒可能会把我们扔在一颗恒星的正中间 |
[27:46] | We’re running out of time. | 我们快没时间了 |
[27:47] | Our signal’s gonna catch up with the Cylon fleet. | 我们的信号即将到达赛昂舰队 |
[27:49] | If we haven’t come up with anything before then… | 如果还没有任何进展…… |
[27:52] | They’ll take control of all of our systems | 他们就会控制我们整个系统 |
[27:54] | and then they’ll have a hundred ways to kill us. | 我们只能任人宰割 |
[27:56] | I’ve just come from seeing our Cylon prisoner. | 我刚从我们的赛昂犯人那儿来 |
[28:01] | She’s offering a possible solution to the problem. | 她可能有解决办法 |
[28:06] | And you’re wondering if you can trust her. | 你在考虑能否信任她 |
[28:08] | It took everything I have | 我尽量控制自己 |
[28:11] | not to put my hands around her throat. | 才没有去掐死她 |
[28:16] | I can’t believe I’m contemplating this. | 不敢相信我会有这种企图 |
[28:19] | We both know the Cylons are experts at manipulation. | 我们都知道赛昂人善于操纵思想 |
[28:22] | They will do anything to confuse you. | 混淆是非 |
[28:25] | This is not the one who shot me. | 可并不是她开枪打我 |
[28:28] | Can they really be that different from one another? | 他们之间会有天壤之别吗? |
[28:33] | Commander, if you’re asking me | 指挥官 如果你问我 |
[28:34] | if it’s possible that your judgment’s been clouded, | 你的判断是否受到 |
[28:38] | by your history with this particular Cylon model, | 你与这个型号的赛昂人相处的影响 |
[28:40] | I’d have to say yes. | 我会说是 |
[28:42] | But | 不过 |
[28:45] | we created them. | 我们创造了他们 |
[28:49] | There’s always a chance we might find common ground. | 我们总会找到共同点的 |
[29:44] | We need to work quickly. | 我们得动作快点 |
[29:45] | We’re on borrowed time. | 时间已经不够了 |
[29:54] | Let her go. | 放开她 |
[29:56] | GUARD: Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[30:05] | Dee, do you still carry your father’s pocketknife? | 小杜 你还带着你父亲的小刀吗? |
[30:11] | Give it to her. | 给她 |
[30:20] | Mr. Gaeta, can you set me up with a fiber-optic comm link? | 盖塔先生 请帮我建立光纤通讯连接 |
[30:23] | I need broadcast to all frequencies | 我要向所有频率广播 |
[30:25] | and direct contact to the mainframe. | 并且直接联入主机 |
[30:27] | ADAMA: Do it. GAETA: Sir. | 照办! 是 |
[30:31] | Right here, Sharon. | 这儿 莎伦 |
[30:33] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[30:49] | GAETA: Dradis. Here they come. Multiple targets. | 多架赛昂战机来袭 |
[30:54] | Bearing 371 carom 552. Cylon raiders. | 方位371-552 |
[30:58] | Bastards tracked us, all right. | 这些混蛋追踪到了我们 |
[31:00] | Launch Vipers. | 蝮蛇战机出击 |
[31:15] | MAN ON RADIO: Apollo, the raiders are holding. | 阿波罗 突袭机保持队形 |
[31:18] | APOLLO: Galactica, Apollo. | 卡拉狄加 我是阿波罗 |
[31:20] | Raiders are holding formation. | 赛昂突袭机保持队形 |
[31:22] | Repeat, raiders are holding formation. | 重复 赛昂突袭机保持队形 |
[31:26] | What the hell? | 见鬼了! |
[31:33] | BOOMER: Okay, this is how it’s going to work. | 他们的步骤是 |
[31:35] | The raiders are going to send a signal to activate the virus. | 赛昂突袭机发出指令 激活病毒 |
[31:38] | It could take a few seconds. | 这得好几秒钟 |
[31:40] | On my mark, initiate the computer wipe. | 听我的口令 初始化删除程序 |
[31:45] | Miss the window… | 错过时机了…… |
[31:47] | The virus takes over every system in the ship. | 病毒接管了舰上所有系统 |
[31:51] | Sometimes you gotta roll the hard six. Right, Commander? | 有时你只能孤注一掷 对吗 指挥官? |
[32:06] | What the hell is she doing? | 她在干什么? |
[32:30] | DUALLA: They’ve made contact, sir. | 长官 莎伦和赛昂人联系上了 |
[32:32] | GAETA: It’s moving too fast, I can’t follow it. | 速度太快 我跟不上 |
[32:34] | We gotta stop this. | 我们得停下来 |
[32:37] | Stand by to execute computer wipe on my command. | 准备 听我的命令 执行系统删除 |
[32:41] | System is ready, sir. | 系统准备就绪 |
[32:42] | Wipe the hard drives now. | 现在清除硬盘! |
[32:45] | Do it. | 动手吧! |
[33:03] | STARBUCK: My gods, what are they doing? | 我的天 搞什么飞机! |
[33:10] | Weapons are still offline. No dradis. Systems down. | 火力系统离线 雷达无效 系统崩溃 |
[33:15] | We’re looking at a godsdamn bloodbath. | 我们面临一场大屠杀! |
[33:17] | We’re defenseless. | 毫无防卫! |
[33:19] | HOTDOG: Apollo, Hotdog. Here they come! | 阿波罗 热狗 他们来了! |
[33:21] | All right, copy, Hotdog. | 收到 热狗 |
[33:22] | Gods, there must be hundreds of them. | 我的天哪!一定有几百艘! |
[33:32] | Cylons are still moving in. She set us up! | 赛昂人还在逼近 她耍了我们! |
[33:38] | Give me your sidearm. | 把枪给我 |
[33:39] | GUARD: Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[33:48] | If they’re coming for you, they’re gonna be very disappointed. | 如果他们是来找你的 他们会非常失望 |
[33:51] | Do it. | 开枪! |
[33:54] | TIGH: What are you waiting for? | 你还在等什么? |
[33:57] | This. | 等这个! |
[34:15] | What the hell? | 怎么回事? |
[34:17] | We just transmitted a signal. | 我们刚发射了一个信号 |
[34:22] | Galactica? They seem to have lost power. | 呃 卡拉狄加? 他们好像失去了动力 |
[34:26] | They’re drifting out of control! | 漫无目的四处漂浮 |
[34:28] | What the hell? | 搞什么鬼? |
[34:29] | Cylons sent a computer virus. | 赛昂人发个病毒给我们 |
[34:33] | But we just sent one back. | 我们回信问候他们 |
[34:37] | Apollo, this is Galactica. Kill the bastards. | 阿波罗 这是卡拉狄加 好好回敬一下他们! |
[34:45] | STARBUCK: Yeah! Come on, baby. | 来吧宝贝儿! |
[34:49] | Roger that. Vipers, weapons free. | 收到 同志们 开火! |
[34:53] | Engage. | 冲啊! |
[34:58] | This is payback. | 出来混 总是要”还”的! |
[35:02] | Yeah! How do you like that? | 喜欢吗? |
[35:04] | You seeing this? | 看我的! |
[35:10] | APOLLO: Got this toaster padlocked. | 让面包炉见鬼去吧! |
[35:14] | Come on! | 来吧 |
[35:16] | I got another where that one came from! | 一箭双雕! |
[35:18] | STARBUCK: Guys, clean them up. Come on, let’s go. | 伙计们 一个不留!冲啊! |
[35:21] | Officers. GUARD: Yes, sir. | 来人! 是 长官 |
[35:23] | Take this thing back to its cell. | 把这个东西带回牢房 |
[35:47] | There you go, Chief. | 这样就行了 上士 |
[35:50] | Nice to be small, huh? | 小个子真灵活 |
[35:54] | Ship’s got more than one engine. Get to it. | 还有几个引擎 过去看看 |
[35:59] | We are so damn close. | 快完工了 |
[36:01] | There has got to be some extra metal lying | 得铺上些金属 |
[36:02] | around that we can use to skin this thing. | 还得加些… |
[36:05] | Floorboards, extra bulkheads, something. | 板材舱壁之类 |
[36:07] | Most of it’s ticketed for Viper repair. | 基本上都以维修蝮蛇战机的名义预订了 |
[36:13] | HELO: Who says you need metal? | 谁说一定得用金属包裹机身? |
[36:18] | Carbon composite. STARBUCK: Good call, Helo. | 合成碳 你的主意真棒 西洛 |
[36:20] | It’s gonna be hard as hell to see on dradis | 它在雷达上几乎隐形 |
[36:22] | but the question is, will it fly? | 可问题是 它飞得起来吗? |
[36:24] | Just watch me. | 看着吧! |
[36:26] | STARBUCK: Instruments: in the green. | 设备正常 |
[36:30] | Fuel pressure: nominal. | 燃料压力正常 |
[36:33] | Apollo, Starbuck. | 阿波罗 星芭儿 |
[36:34] | Blackbird flight is cleared for launch. | 黑鸟飞行准备开始 |
[36:37] | Run-up. | 预热引擎 |
[36:42] | MAN ON RADIO: Maglock secure, initiate launch sequence. | 磁力锁打开 开始发射程序 |
[36:46] | Don’t blow up on me, you bastard. | 你这家伙 可千万别炸死我! |
[36:48] | Clear for launch. | 准许起飞 |
[36:54] | DUALLA: Blackbird is away. | 黑鸟飞起来了! |
[37:10] | Will you take it easy? Start slow. | 放轻松点行吗?慢慢开始! |
[37:13] | You’re testing the ship. | 你是在测试飞机 |
[37:14] | It’s not about the pilot showing off. | 不是在炫耀技术! |
[37:16] | STARBUCK: Who’s showing off? | 我可没炫耀 |
[37:18] | APOLLO: Gods damn it, what is this? | 见鬼 那这是干嘛 |
[37:19] | What are you trying to prove? | 那你想证明什么? |
[37:20] | I’m not trying to prove anything. | 我什么都不想证明! |
[37:23] | You’ve got to be kidding me. | 不可思议! |
[37:32] | Oh, lords. | 呜! |
[37:34] | Okay. Let’s see what this baby can do. | 来见识一下我们的宝贝儿能干些什么 |
[37:52] | APOLLO: Starbuck, where are you? | 星芭儿 你在哪儿? |
[37:54] | Starbuck, do you hear me? Starbuck! | 星芭儿 你能收到吗?星芭儿! |
[37:56] | MAN: I’m not… APOLLO: She’s gone! | 我没… 她不见了! |
[37:59] | Galactica, Apollo. I’ve lost her. | 卡拉狄加 这是阿波罗 我找不到她了 |
[38:01] | I’ve lost her. | 我找不到她 |
[38:05] | DUALLA: No dradis contact. | 雷达也没有她的踪影 |
[38:08] | APOLLO: Starbuck, where are you? | 星芭儿 你在哪儿? |
[38:11] | Starbuck, come in. | 星芭儿 请回答 |
[38:13] | Starbuck, do you read? | 星芭儿 能收到吗? |
[38:18] | Kara, are you okay? | 卡拉 你没事儿吧? |
[38:31] | Of course, you lost contact. | 你当然会和我失去联系! |
[38:32] | It’s a damn stealth ship, remember? | 这本来就是隐形战斗机 忘了吗? |
[38:34] | Oh, you… | 啊!你– |
[38:50] | OFFICER: Commander on deck. | 向指挥官敬礼! |
[38:52] | As you were. | 稍息 |
[38:58] | ROSLIN: Chief Tyrol? | 蒂罗尔上士 |
[39:03] | This is the Blackbird? | 这就是黑鸟? |
[39:05] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 总统女士 |
[39:06] | Madam President, this is an honor. | 您的光临使我很荣幸 |
[39:08] | No, the honor’s mine. It’s remarkable. | 不 是我的荣幸 简直太杰出了! |
[39:12] | Just a ship, ma’am. | 只是一架战机而已 |
[39:14] | ROSLIN: You’re much too modest. After what we’ve been through, | 你太谦虚了 我们所经受的苦难 |
[39:19] | it would be very easy to give up, to lose hope. | 使我们绝望沮丧 |
[39:23] | But not here. Not today. | 可不是此时 不是此地! |
[39:27] | This is more than a ship, Chief. | 这不仅仅是一架战机 上士 |
[39:29] | This is an act of faith. | 这是信念的见证 |
[39:31] | It is proof that despite all we’ve lost, | 无论牺牲多么巨大 |
[39:37] | we keep trying. | 我们坚持着 |
[39:40] | And we will get through this, all of us, together. | 齐心协力 我们会挺过去的 |
[39:45] | I promise. | 我发誓! |
[39:50] | Commander. | 指挥官 |
[40:01] | Madam President, | 总统女士 |
[40:03] | this was supposed to be a surprise, | 这里还有个惊喜…… |
[40:08] | but, well. | 不过… |
[40:29] | Thank you. | 太谢谢你们了! |
[40:31] | If you’ll do us the honors, Madam President. | 总统 为我们剪彩吧 |
[40:34] | Of course. | 没问题! |
[40:36] | Okay. | 好 |
[40:46] | Kidding. | 开个玩笑 |
[41:10] | Hell of an idea, using carbon composites. | 采用复合碳真是个好主意 |
[41:18] | MAN: It was a good job. | 干得好! |
[41:23] | Nice work. | 漂亮! |
[41:31] | That was lovely. | 太温暖了 |
[41:34] | They wanted to do that for you. | 他们是真心的 |
[41:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[41:40] | None of this would have been possible | 如果我们当初没有相信那个赛昂人 |
[41:42] | if you hadn’t trusted the Cylon. | 也就不会有现在了 |
[41:46] | I took your advice, met on common ground. | 我采纳了您的建议 寻找共同点 |
[41:52] | What was that? | 共同点是什么? |
[41:56] | We both wanted to live. | 我们都想活下去 |