时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:20] | NARRATOR: Previously on Battlestar Galactica. | 《太空堡垒卡拉狄加》前情回顾 |
[00:24] | MAN: This is the Battlestar Pegasus | 这里是太空堡垒帕伽索斯… |
[00:25] | to the ship claiming to be the Galactica. | 与声称是卡拉狄加的飞船通话 |
[00:28] | Please respond. | 请回答 |
[00:29] | Pegasus? How could that be? | 帕伽索斯? 怎么可能? |
[00:31] | The entire fleet was destroyed. | 他们的整支舰队早已被摧毁了 |
[00:35] | Adm. Cain. | 凯恩上将 |
[00:37] | On behalf of the officers and the crew of the Pegasus, | 我谨代表帕伽索斯的官员… |
[00:40] | welcome back to the Colonial Fleet. | 欢迎大家回归殖民舰队 |
[00:43] | The Cylon fleet is composed of two base ships, | 那支舰队由两艘母舰… |
[00:46] | about a dozen or so support ships | 外加大约12艘补给船组成 |
[00:48] | and one large vessel that we are still unable to identify. | 还有一艘未知的巨舰 |
[00:52] | It’s this large ship here that I’m interested in. | 我所感兴趣的就是这艘巨舰 |
[00:55] | I’m going to integrate the crews. | 我要合并船员 |
[00:58] | I thought you said you had no desire to interfere with my command. | 你说过你无意干涉我的指挥权 |
[01:05] | I’m Laird, Pegasus Deck Chief. | 我是帕伽索斯上的轮机长拉尔德 |
[01:07] | You’re an aeronautical engineer? | 你是航空工程师? |
[01:09] | Yeah, I was. | 以前是 |
[01:10] | So you’re really a civilian? | 那你其实是平民? |
[01:12] | I was on the Scylla, and we got picked up by the Pegasus. | 我当时在斯库拉上 随后被帕伽索斯接走了 |
[01:16] | Things happen. | 当时发生了一些事… |
[01:18] | How much time do I have? | 我还有多少时间? |
[01:19] | Weeks, a month at the outside. | 几周 能支撑一个月 |
[01:25] | Will I be able to work? | 我还能工作么? |
[01:28] | Unless the cancer goes to your brain. If that happens, you… | 除非癌细胞扩散到了你的脑部… |
[01:31] | CAIN: We have our own Cylon prisoner. | 我们也有一名赛昂囚犯 |
[01:34] | NO. 6: She’s obviously been abused. Tortured. | 她明显被虐待过 折磨过 |
[01:37] | Will you help her, Gaius? | 你会帮她么 盖尤斯? |
[01:40] | You really want to get close, | 如果你真想靠近它们… |
[01:41] | you got to use the stealth ship | 就要用我们… |
[01:43] | we constructed aboard Galactica. | 卡拉狄加的黑鸟号 |
[01:45] | APOLLO: Carbon composite? It’s gonna be hard as hell to see on dradis. | 碳基复合材料? 要在雷达上看到它可就难了 |
[01:48] | Starbuck, you’re off this mission. | 星芭儿 你不用参与此次任务了 |
[01:51] | A surveillance package? | 监视装备? |
[01:53] | Go get the Blackbird. | 去驾驶黑鸟号… |
[01:54] | Take some pretty pictures of our Cylon ship. | 多照几张赛昂飞船的漂亮图片 |
[01:57] | Who the hell’s this Thorne? | 桑恩是谁啊? |
[01:58] | GAGE: Lt. Thorne, sir. | 桑恩中尉 长官 |
[02:00] | Your little robot girl’s in for quite a ride. | 你们的机器小妞要当坐骑了 |
[02:03] | TYROL: Get off her! | 别碰她! |
[02:09] | …either of you frakking move! Don’t move! | 你们俩都他妈别动! |
[02:13] | They’ve been found guilty on all counts. | 他们的各项罪名都成立… |
[02:15] | She’s going to execute them both for murder and treason. | 她要以谋杀和叛国两项罪名处决他们 |
[02:17] | Galactica is launching Vipers and a Raptor. | 卡拉狄加派出了蝮蛇战机和一架猛禽号 |
[02:20] | Why are you launching Vipers? | 为什么你要派出蝮蛇战机? |
[02:25] | I’m getting my men. | 我要把我的人带回来 |
[02:27] | Launch the alert Vipers. | 派出待战机 |
[02:54] | KAT: Galactica, Kat. I’ve got inbound Pegasus Vipers coming right at me. | 卡拉狄加 我是小凯 帕伽索斯的蝮蛇战机正向我袭来 |
[02:58] | Request instructions. | 请求指示 |
[02:59] | We’ve gotta let ’em defend themselves. | 他们得保护自己 |
[03:03] | We should turn our main batteries on Pegasus. | 我们应掉转主炮指向帕伽索斯 |
[04:31] | KAT: Galactica, Kat. Request weapons free. | 卡拉狄加 我是小凯 请求自由射击 |
[04:34] | We need your help. | 下命令吧 |
[04:37] | DUALLA: Kat, Galactica. Do not fire unless fired upon. | 小凯 这里是卡拉狄加 不准首先开火 |
[04:39] | I repeat, do not fire unless fired upon. | 重复 不准首先开火 |
[04:46] | Galactica, Kat. They’re really frakking with us out here! | 卡拉狄加 我是小凯 他们在向我们挑衅 |
[04:49] | HOTDOG: Galactica, Hotdog. | 卡拉狄加 我是热狗 |
[04:51] | One of them just pulled into my kill slot. | 我刚与其中一架擦身而过 |
[04:53] | HOTDOG: Got him in range. Locking on. | 在火力范围内 锁定 |
[04:56] | Galactica, standing by… | 卡拉狄加 准备战斗 |
[04:59] | PILOT 1: Hotdog, watch yourself, he’s right behind you! | 热狗 小心身后 他就在你后面 |
[05:00] | HOTDOG: Evasive action, come on! Frakking frakkers! | 回避动作 一群混蛋! |
[05:06] | Okay. You’re gonna have to break your course now. | 好了 这样你只能改变航线了 |
[05:09] | HOSHI: Narcho, Pegasus. Do not fire first. | 纳休 我是帕伽索斯 不要首先开火 |
[05:16] | HOSHI: Stinger, Pegasus. You are ordered to relieve Capt. Adama of duty | 斯丁 这里是帕伽索斯 命令你解除阿达玛上尉的职务 |
[05:19] | and aid in the attack mission on Galactica. | 并协助攻击卡拉狄加 |
[05:24] | STINGER: Your weapon, Captain. You’re relieved. | 交出你的武器 上尉 你被撤职了 |
[05:27] | HOSHI: Rock Star, this is Pegasus. | 摇滚明星 这里是帕伽索斯 |
[05:30] | What’s your call position? | 你说什么? |
[05:35] | PILOT 2:… around your wing. Come around, come around! | …在飞翼附近 回来! 回来! |
[05:39] | Permission to go aft. Granted. | 请准许去机尾 批准了 |
[05:46] | KAT: This one attempted to shoot at me. He’s right on top of me! | 这家伙想对我射击 他就在我正上方 |
[05:49] | HOSHI: Break away! Break away! You’re too close! | 快躲开 你太靠近了 |
[05:56] | Come on, break. | 快躲开 |
[06:04] | Frak me! They’re all over us! | 妈的 他们好碍眼啊! |
[06:07] | Galactica, request weapons free. | 卡拉狄加 请求自由射击 |
[06:10] | KAT: They’re coming around for another pass. | 他们又要来了 |
[06:11] | Repeat, request weapons free! | 重复 请求自由射击 |
[06:22] | Come on, Starbuck. | 拜托 星芭儿 |
[06:25] | Tell me you’re out there somewhere. | 但愿你就在附近 |
[06:33] | What the hell is… | 怎么搞的? |
[06:45] | STARBUCK: Starbuck here. | 我是星芭儿 |
[06:48] | What the hell is going on? | 到底怎么回事 |
[06:51] | HOTDOG: Warning! Watch your back! | 警报 看你后面 |
[06:52] | GAETA: Dradis contact! | 雷达发现目标 |
[06:53] | A single bogey and it’s nearly on top of us! | 一可疑战机靠近我军上方 |
[06:56] | Identify. | 查明目标 |
[06:57] | No transponders, no recognition codes, | 无应答器 无识别码 |
[06:59] | it has to be a Cylon Raider, sir. | 一定是赛昂突袭机 长官 |
[07:01] | Admiral, sir, she’s gotta be a Raider. | 上将 那一定是突袭机 |
[07:03] | Well, how the frak did it get in so close without being detected? | 怎么他妈让它靠得这么近才被发现? |
[07:06] | I don’t know, sir. I assure you it came out of nowhere. | 不知道 长官 我肯定它是从天而降 |
[07:09] | PILOT 3: Pegasus, request vertical cross. | 帕伽索斯 请求垂直交叉 |
[07:12] | Right. | 好吧 |
[07:13] | PILOT 4: They’re just everywhere, Captain. They’re coming up close! | 到处都是敌机 上尉 正在接近中 |
[07:15] | Recall the Vipers, bring the ship about | 召回蝮蛇战机 掉转航向 |
[07:20] | and prepare to engage the enemy. | 准备与敌机交火 |
[07:22] | HOSHI: All Pegasus Vipers, all Pegasus Vipers, emergency recall. | 隶属帕伽索斯的蝮蛇战机紧急回撤 |
[07:26] | There’s a Cylon Raider right on top of you. | 一架赛昂突袭机从上方袭来 |
[07:28] | DUALLA: Attention, all Galactica Vipers, you got a Cylon Raider | 隶属卡拉狄加的蝮蛇战机注意 |
[07:31] | coming right at you. | 一架赛昂突袭机袭来 |
[07:32] | There you are, you bastard. On my lead! | 你等着吧 混蛋! 跟着我! |
[07:35] | Break right, full power, X- axis climb! | 加大油门 横向右转 |
[07:46] | Starbuck to all Vipers, do not fire. | 蝮蛇战机 我是星芭儿 不要开火 |
[07:48] | Repeat, do not fire. | 重复 不要开火 |
[07:51] | I’m a friendly, okay? | 我是友军 |
[07:53] | We’re all friendlies, | 我们都是朋友 |
[07:55] | so let’s just be friendly. | 大家都友好相处吧 |
[07:59] | That’s no Raider, that’s that stealth ship of yours. | 那不是突袭机 是你们的隐形战机 |
[08:03] | It was flying and it wasn’t cleared to launch. | 是谁驾驶的? 没准许它起飞啊? |
[08:06] | You got me. I’m just a passenger back here. | 这可问倒我了 我现在只是一名乘客 |
[08:11] | Galactica, Kat. It’s the Blackbird, Galactica. | 卡拉狄加 我是小凯 那是黑鸟号 |
[08:14] | KAT: Repeat, it’s the Blackbird. | 重复 是黑鸟号 |
[08:16] | What the hell is the Blackbird doing out there? | 黑鸟号怎么跑到那里去了? |
[08:18] | HOTDOG: All pilots hold fire. | 都不要开火 |
[08:19] | It’s Starbuck. She launched in the Blackbird a couple hours ago, | 星芭儿在几小时前开走的 |
[08:22] | said she was running flight tests for Adm. Cain. | 说是为凯恩上将试飞而发射的 |
[08:24] | That doesn’t sound likely. | 听起来不太可能 |
[08:26] | Another one of her crazy-assed stunts. | 她又玩命地耍了一把 |
[08:29] | Thank the gods! | 谢天谢地 |
[08:30] | You can say that again. Get me Pegasus. | 可不么 给我接通帕伽索斯 |
[08:38] | This is Pegasus Actual, go ahead. | 我是帕伽索斯指挥官 请讲 |
[08:40] | We can either stand-down or we could start shooting at each other. | 是鸣金收兵 还是自相残杀 |
[08:45] | It’s your call. | 你决定 |
[08:46] | Admiral. | 上将 |
[08:50] | Wait one. | 等下 |
[08:56] | We’re receiving a download, Admiral. | 我们在接收数据 上将 |
[09:00] | That is the Cylon fleet. | 那是赛昂舰队啊 |
[09:03] | Are these from our recon mission? | 这些是我们侦察行动的成果么? |
[09:05] | No, sir. The recon mission was aborted. | 不是 长官 侦察任务早已取消 |
[09:07] | These are from Blackbird. | 这些是黑鸟号传来的 |
[09:12] | Thrace. | 瑟瑞丝… |
[09:14] | She took off and did the whole recon mission alone. | 她单枪匹马就完成了侦察任务 |
[09:18] | My gods, look at these shots, Jack. | 我的天 看看这些照片 杰克 |
[09:22] | She put her nose right up their backsides, and they never even knew it. | 她离他们近在咫尺 他们却毫无察觉 |
[09:25] | Admiral, I still have Commander Adama on the line, | 上将 阿达玛指挥官还在线上 |
[09:28] | and our fighters are still requesting instructions. | 我们的战机也请求进一步指示 |
[09:31] | Should they resume the attack? | 要他们继续作战么? |
[09:45] | All right. Joint recall. | 好吧 共同撤退 |
[09:48] | Both ships stand-down to Condition Two. | 两艘船都降回二级戒备 |
[09:51] | Then I want you to report to me directly. In person. | 并且你要亲自到我这里报到 |
[09:54] | I have no intention of cooling my heels in your brig. | 我可不想束手就擒 |
[10:01] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[10:03] | Neutral ground. Colonial One, no aides. | 中立地带 殖民者一号 不带随从 |
[10:07] | Be there in 15 minutes. | 15分钟内见 |
[10:12] | Stand-down, Condition Two. | 降回二级戒备 |
[10:26] | There you are. | 原来你们在那里 |
[11:28] | ROSLIN: Let’s start this by admitting an ugly truth. | 我们先把丑话说在前面 |
[11:30] | What happened out there today was the result of failure in leadership | 今天所发生的事都归因于 |
[11:34] | of everyone in this room. | 这房间里各位领导的失职 |
[11:36] | We are the leaders of this fleet. | 我们是这支舰队的领导者 |
[11:38] | As such, we need to set an example. | 因此更要以身作则 |
[11:40] | We cannot continue to let the conflicts between us… | 我们不能再让彼此间的… |
[11:43] | Oh, let’s cut through the hand-holding, shall we? | 我们就直说吧 |
[11:46] | Two of his men murdered one of my officers | 他的两名部下为保护一个赛昂人 而杀害了我的一名军官 |
[11:49] | while protecting a Cylon. | 而杀害了我的一名军官 |
[11:51] | They’re guilty. They admitted it. | 他们有罪 他们对此供认不讳 |
[11:54] | And under regulations I have complete authority | 我有足够的权力按照法规 |
[11:57] | to try, convict and sentence them. | 裁决他们 判决他们 |
[12:00] | And you and I both know that the penalty for that crime is death. | 你我都清楚 他们所犯的罪是死罪 |
[12:05] | Admiral, surely the spirit of the law | 上将 简单地说 |
[12:08] | requires something more here than summary executions. | 就地正法并非是法律的要旨 |
[12:16] | Is this what the two of you have been doing for the past six months? | 你俩在过去的6个月中 就在干这些事吗? |
[12:20] | Debating the finer points of Colonial law? Well, guess what? | 讨论殖民地法律的合理性 |
[12:24] | We’re at war. | 现在是战争时期 |
[12:26] | And we don’t have the luxury of academic debate over these issues. | 我们没时间对此问题进行学术讨论 |
[12:31] | You want to cut through it, fine. | 你想开门见山 那好 |
[12:36] | You have Pegasus, he has Galactica. | 你有帕伽索斯 他有卡拉狄加 |
[12:39] | Two heavily armed, very powerful warships. | 两艘全副武装的强大战舰 |
[12:42] | Now, I am sure that Pegasus would prevail in any fight. | 想来帕伽索斯一直是所向披靡吧 |
[12:45] | I wouldn’t count on that. | 我看够戗 |
[12:49] | ROSLIN: But certainly there’d be heavy damage, | 但当然你们也会被重创 |
[12:52] | and you’d take significant casualties. | 伤亡惨重 |
[12:55] | So you can go out there and fight it out with Galactica, | 所以是拼个你死我活 |
[12:59] | or you can compromise. | 还是妥协退让 |
[13:01] | And those are the only two options on the table, period. | 只有这两个选择 |
[13:10] | How the two of you have survived this long, I will never know. | 就你们这样还能活到今天 我真是做梦也想不到 |
[13:16] | All right. Lt. Thrace has sent me detailed recon information | 好吧 我已从瑟瑞丝中尉那里得到了… |
[13:20] | on the Cylon fleet. I want that fleet. | 那支赛昂舰队的具体情报 我要摧毁他们 |
[13:23] | And I need Galactica to get it. So I’m willing to go this far. | 还要卡拉狄加协助我 我能做出的让步就这么多 |
[13:27] | I’ll suspend the executions until after the attack. | 在那之后再执行死刑 |
[13:30] | I want them back on Galactica. | 我还要让他们现在回到卡拉狄加 |
[13:32] | I don’t give a damn what you want. | 你想要干什么该我屁事 |
[13:34] | You’re frakking lucky you’re not staring at your own warrant. | 你没以身拭法算你他妈走运 |
[13:50] | The destruction of the Cylon fleet will take priority | 摧毁赛昂舰队先放在首位 |
[13:53] | over all other considerations. | 其他事情先放一边 |
[13:55] | After that, we will meet back here and we will resolve this issue. | 事后我们再回到这里解决这件事 |
[13:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:31] | Stand at ease, Lieutenant, and come forward. | 稍息 中尉 上前来 |
[14:41] | It seems you’ve had quite a day. | 看起来你今天过得不一般呐 |
[14:45] | I’m promoting you to Captain. | 我提拔你为上尉 |
[14:46] | I’m making you Commander of the Pegasus Air Group. | 任命你为帕伽索斯的空军队长 |
[14:50] | You’re promoting me? | 你要提拔我? |
[14:53] | I need a CAG with guts and initiative | 我要的是有胆识的空军队长 |
[14:56] | to plan and lead the attack on this fleet. | 可以制定计划攻击这支舰队的人 |
[14:59] | Now, I thought Stinger was that man, | 我本以为斯丁是块料 |
[15:01] | but he managed to let Capt. Adama contact you | 可他让阿达玛上尉 |
[15:03] | and pull off that fly-by stunt right under his nose, | 在他的眼皮底下与你取得联系 |
[15:06] | so he’s out. | 所以他出局了 |
[15:08] | And Capt. Adama, sir? | 那阿达玛上尉呢 长官? |
[15:12] | Truth be told, I came this close to throwing him in the brig, | 我其实就差这么一点就关他禁闭了 |
[15:17] | but I couldn’t exactly charge him and not you, | 但也不好定他的罪 |
[15:19] | so I’ve just revoked his flight status. | 所以就禁止他飞行了 |
[15:25] | I want him on my team, sir. | 我想让他加入我的队伍 长官 |
[15:39] | And do you always get what you want? | 你总是能要风得风么? |
[15:43] | Most of the time, sir. | 大多数时候是的 长官 |
[15:46] | Good. | 好 |
[15:50] | Me, too. | 我也一样 |
[15:56] | All right, you can have him. | 好 可以把他交给你 |
[16:00] | I hear you want to return to Caprica. | 听说你想返回卡布里卡? |
[16:03] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[16:05] | We have people back there still alive. | 那里还有我们的人 |
[16:07] | Yes, and they deserve to be saved. I absolutely agree. | 说的对 应该搭救他们 我完全同意 |
[16:10] | In fact, I will go one step further | 事实上 我还想采取进一步措施 |
[16:13] | and I will say that our ultimate goal | 我们的最终目标是… |
[16:18] | is that we should return to the 12 Colonies | 返回12殖民地 |
[16:20] | and kick the Cylons the frak out of our homes. | 把赛昂人赶出我们的家园 |
[16:24] | What do you think of that, Captain? | 你说怎么样 上尉? |
[16:27] | I think that’s the best idea I’ve heard all day, sir. | 好主意 长官 |
[16:36] | I’m afraid this can only end one way. | 恐怕解决此事的办法只有一个 |
[16:41] | You’ve gotta kill her. | 你只能杀了她 |
[16:49] | What the hell are you talking about? | 说什么傻话呢 |
[16:51] | Like she said, let’s cut through it. | 像她一样 我们还是有话直说 |
[16:54] | The two of you | 你们二人 |
[16:56] | were willing to go to war today. | 今天都可以兵戎相见 |
[16:57] | Do you think she’s going to step down from that? | 你说她会善罢甘休么? |
[17:00] | She’s gonna bide her time | 她会等待时机 |
[17:02] | and hit you the first chance she gets. That’s a given. | 干掉你 这是肯定的 |
[17:07] | I hate to lay this on you, Bill, but she is dangerous, | 我不想把这些强加给你 比尔 但她是一个危险人物 |
[17:10] | and the only thing that you can do is to hit her before she hits you. | 而你能做的就是先下手为强 |
[17:16] | I’m not an assassin. | 我可不是刺客 |
[17:20] | No. | 说的对 |
[17:23] | You’re not an assassin. You are a Colonial officer | 你不是一名刺客 你是一名… |
[17:26] | who has taken an oath to protect this fleet. | 誓死保卫这支殖民舰队的军官 |
[17:30] | What do you think that she is going to do with the civilian fleet | 你觉得她一旦除掉了你 |
[17:34] | once she has eliminated you? | 将会如何处置这支民用舰队? |
[17:39] | You know I’m right. | 你知道我是对的 |
[17:42] | You just don’t wanna face it. | 只是不愿意去面对 |
[17:55] | Has the whole world gone mad? | 看来要天下大乱了 |
[18:07] | COTTLE: Your fluid and electrolyte levels are stable. | 你的体液和电解液的浓度趋于稳定 |
[18:10] | I think the baby’s gonna be fine. | 我想婴儿不会有事 |
[18:13] | You do have a cracked rib, though, | 但你有一根肋骨骨折了 |
[18:15] | a hairline fracture, which means it’s gonna hurt like hell for a while. | 发丝状的裂缝 也就是说有一段时期 你会疼痛难忍 |
[18:21] | But I’m not seeing any signs of permanent damage from the attack. | 但我没发现那次袭击所造成的任何永久性损伤 |
[18:30] | The attack. Is that what we’re calling it now? | “袭击”? 我们把那件事叫做”袭击”了? |
[18:33] | They were not from the Galactica. | 不是我们开始叫的 |
[18:41] | They were from the Pegasus. So what? | 是从帕伽索斯上传来的 那又有什么区别? |
[18:47] | What about Helo and the Chief? | 西洛和上士怎么样了? |
[18:51] | I heard a rumor they’re gonna be executed. | 我听传闻说他们会被处死 |
[18:56] | I’m not gonna let that happen. | 我不会坐视不管的 |
[18:58] | Well, how’re you gonna do that? | 那你又能怎样? |
[19:00] | Isn’t Adm. Cain in command? | 难道不是凯恩上将掌权么? |
[19:05] | What happened to you… | 你所遭受的一切… |
[19:06] | COTTLE: Was unforgivable. | 都是不可饶恕的 |
[19:12] | …happened aboard my ship, on my watch, | 在我当值的船上发生的事 |
[19:15] | and it’s my responsibility. | 就是我的责任 |
[19:19] | So I just want you to know that I personally apologize. | 所以你要知道 我个人来讲感到很抱歉 |
[19:24] | See that she’s okay, then back into her cell. | 等她无大碍后 再回牢房里吧 |
[19:48] | Aren’t we supposed to be dead? | 咱们不是早就该死了么? |
[19:50] | Admiral said execution in an hour. It’s been at least two. | 上将说一小时内执行 现在至少两小时了 |
[19:53] | Hey, I’m not complaining. | 我倒是无所谓 |
[19:56] | COMPUTER: ID confirmed. | [ 已确认身份 ] |
[20:06] | So, just how many different kinds of stupid are you? | 你们是要多傻有多傻啊 |
[20:13] | More than we can count. | 傻到家了 |
[20:15] | What’s going on, Captain? | 怎么了 上尉? |
[20:17] | Good news, you’re not dead yet. | 好消息是你们还活着 |
[20:20] | Bad news, it’s a delay, not a pardon. | 坏消息是缓刑 并不是特赦 |
[20:25] | There’s a big op coming up, | 要展开大行动了 |
[20:26] | and the firing squad’s on hold till it’s over. | 所以行刑队要先等一等 |
[20:30] | Yeah, the old man went to the mat for you guys on this one, and then some. | 老头子竭力为你们辩护 结果是… |
[20:36] | We were this close to a shooting war with the Pegasus. | 我们就差这么一点 就和帕伽索斯交战了 |
[20:41] | Frak me. | 真没想到 |
[20:42] | What the hell’s going on? I thought the Cylons were the enemy. | 出了什么事? 敌人不是赛昂人么? |
[20:45] | Yeah. Now it’s us. | 恩 现在换成我们了 |
[21:01] | What’s wrong, Gaius? | 怎么了 盖尤斯? |
[21:05] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[21:09] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[21:14] | I suppose I just | 我只是… |
[21:18] | lost interest. | 失去了兴趣 |
[21:21] | In me? No, not in you. In… | 对我失去了兴趣? 不 不是你 |
[21:26] | In this. In this place. | 对这里 这个地方 |
[21:32] | I suppose I just don’t really miss it anymore. | 看来真是没什么让我留恋的了 |
[21:38] | You know what I miss? | 知道我留恋什么吗? |
[21:43] | Sports. | 运动 |
[21:46] | You’re joking. | 你在开玩笑? |
[21:47] | No. | 不 |
[21:51] | I used to go to the pyramid court just before game time. | 我以前常在金字塔比赛开始前去球场里 |
[21:54] | Scalp two tickets. | 倒卖两张黄牛票 |
[21:56] | If I timed it right, I’d just be sitting down at the horn. | 如果我掐准时间 就会坐在喇叭下面 |
[22:01] | Sit back. | 后仰 |
[22:03] | Let the energy of the crowd flow over me. | 让人群的能量侵袭我全身 |
[22:05] | Waves and waves of emotion. | 他们情绪的波动… |
[22:09] | Like electric current. | 像电流一样 |
[22:13] | Why did you get two tickets? | 为什么要带两张票 |
[22:15] | One for me and one for you. | 你我各一张 |
[22:18] | I knew I’d never get you to go. | 我知道你永远不会陪我去 |
[22:20] | Pyramid was far too lowbrow for you. But… | 金字塔比赛对你来说是低级趣味 但是… |
[22:25] | I always liked to feel that you were there with me. | 我喜欢那种你在我身边的感觉 |
[22:31] | COMPUTER: ID confirmed. | [ 已确认身份 ] |
[22:46] | Well, I see that you got it to eat. | 至少你让它进食了 |
[22:51] | That’s progress, I suppose. | 看来也算是有所进步 |
[22:54] | Can you get it to roll over, beg? | 能让她翻过来求饶么? |
[23:01] | See what it can make of these. | 看它能否认出这是什么 |
[23:09] | You know, this thing used to sit in our mess | 这东西曾坐在我们中间 |
[23:14] | and eat our food and listen to our stories. | 吃我们的食物 听我们讲故事 |
[23:19] | Didn’t you? You just sat there, | 是不是? 你就坐在那里 |
[23:25] | listening to us, pretending to be our friend. Didn’t you? | 听我们说话 假装是我们的朋友 是不是? |
[23:29] | Admiral, please! | 上将 求你 |
[23:32] | Any physical contact with the subject will only help | 此时与研究对象的任何直接接触 |
[23:35] | to set my efforts back at this point. | 都会防碍我的工作 |
[23:46] | Find out about that ship. | 查明那艘船 |
[24:38] | I want to die. | 我想死 |
[24:42] | Will you help me do that? | 能帮我么? |
[24:47] | Will you kill me, please? | 求你杀了我 |
[25:03] | I’m just still getting up to speed on the way you do things around here, | 我正追赶这里的工作节奏 |
[25:06] | but I’m reasonably sure that we can have all the birds in the air | 但我肯定这些战机 在发动攻击之前 |
[25:09] | for the attack thing, sure. | 会全部修理好 |
[25:11] | I mean, yes, sir. | 是这样的 长官 |
[25:13] | Thank you, Chief. | 谢谢你 轮机长 |
[25:16] | MAN 1: Hey! Hey! | 嗨 嗨 |
[25:19] | MAN 2: I got it, I got it. | 行了 |
[25:21] | MAN 1: Give me a hand. Cally. | 帮把手 凯莉 |
[25:26] | Laird’s not military, is he? | 拉尔德不是军人 是吧? |
[25:29] | No, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[25:30] | He was a civilian aeronautical engineer | 他曾是斯库拉上的 |
[25:33] | on a ship called the Scylla. | 民用航空工程师 |
[25:36] | Civilian? | 平民? |
[25:38] | Do you know how he got on the Pegasus? | 知道他怎么到了帕伽索斯上的么? |
[25:42] | Scuttlebutt is that the Pegasus used to have a civilian fleet, | 传闻帕伽索斯曾有一支民用舰队 |
[25:46] | but something happened to them. | 但那舰队出了意外 |
[25:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:04] | Laird’s ship was the Scylla. | 拉尔德曾是斯库拉上的人? |
[26:11] | The Scylla was a civilian transport. | 斯库拉是一艘民用运输船 |
[26:17] | We found her and a few other civies | 我们在赛昂人袭击一星期以后 |
[26:20] | about a week after the attack. | 发现了它和一些民用船 |
[26:28] | They were good ships. | 那些船不错 |
[26:30] | FTL drives and weapons, even. | 甚至配有超光速驱动器和武器 |
[26:33] | A lot of potential spare parts that we could use on Pegasus. | 许多帕伽索斯会用得着的备用配件 |
[26:39] | So the Admiral made a decision. | 因此上将做出决定 |
[26:44] | Military needs are a priority. | 军需放在第一位 |
[26:50] | You stripped them. | 你们把它们拆了 |
[26:52] | You stripped the ships for parts. | 为了要配件 |
[26:57] | Sweet mother of Artemis. | 我的天 |
[27:01] | How much equipment did you take? | 你们拿走了多少设备? |
[27:06] | You take their jump drives? | 把它们的超过速驱动器也拿走了? |
[27:11] | Left all those people marooned out there? | 把那些人全丢在那里 |
[27:13] | No, not all. | 不是全部 |
[27:18] | Adm. Cain looked over the passenger list and she made a decision | 凯恩上将从乘客名单中选定 |
[27:22] | about who was valuable and who wasn’t. | 有价值的人选 |
[27:33] | Scylla was the toughest. | 轮到斯库拉的时候是最困难的 |
[27:36] | Laird and 15 other men and women. | 拉尔德同其他的15名男女 |
[27:39] | They were all… | 他们都是 |
[27:41] | All traveling with their families, | 携家人出游 |
[27:43] | wives, husbands, children. | 全家的人 |
[27:46] | The selectees | 被选中的人… |
[27:48] | refused to go. There was resistance. | 拒绝离开 有人反抗 |
[27:53] | So, the order came down | 所以上头的命令是… |
[27:57] | to shoot the family of anyone who refused to come. | 杀死那些拒绝前来的全家人 |
[28:04] | So we did. | 所以我们就奉命行事 |
[28:07] | Two families. We put them up against the bulkhead | 我们让两家人靠着舱壁 |
[28:14] | and we shot them. | 然后杀了他们 |
[28:29] | The CAG’s work is never done. | 空军队长总是有忙不完的事 |
[28:33] | Hi. How’re you doing? | 你还好么? |
[28:37] | Oh, you mean apart from being demoted, | 你是说除了被降职… |
[28:41] | finding myself working for one of my pilots? | 还为自己的部下做事以外么? |
[28:46] | Great. Never better. | 好极了 再好不过了 |
[28:51] | You know I had nothing to do with that, right? | 你知道我与此事无关 对吧? |
[28:53] | Never thought you did. | 从没想过是你的原因 |
[29:02] | I just checked in on Helo and Tyrol. | 我刚去探望了西洛和蒂罗尔 |
[29:06] | They’re hanging tight for now. | 他们暂时没事 |
[29:08] | Good. | 那就好 |
[29:12] | Help me plan this op. | 帮我策划这次行动 |
[29:14] | I’ve been staring at this roster… | 我一直对着这份名单发呆 |
[29:18] | Do you want to just carry on as if nothing’s happened? | 你想装作若无其事一样去执行命令么? |
[29:21] | Lee, she’s in command. What do you wanna do? | 李 她掌权 我有什么办法? |
[29:24] | There’s nothing we can do. | 我们无计可施 |
[29:30] | I thought you might like a fresh set of clothes. | 你可能需要一套干净的衣服 |
[30:22] | Were you aware of your true nature as a Cylon when you boarded the ship | 你上船的时候是否知道自己是赛昂人? |
[30:27] | or would you describe yourself as a sleeper agent? | 你认为自己是潜伏者么? |
[30:33] | I knew what I was. | 我知道自己是什么人 |
[30:37] | I was a soldier. I had a mission, I carried it out. | 我是一名军人 我要执行任务 |
[30:43] | I thought that when it was done, I was going to die. | 我本以为任务结束后 我会死 |
[30:46] | That you would kill me. | 你们会杀了我 |
[30:50] | Then I… Then I would download into a new body. | 我就会… 下载到另一副躯体之中 |
[30:55] | Be reborn. | 获得重生 |
[30:57] | But you didn’t kill me. | 可你们没杀我 |
[30:59] | The things you did to me… | 你们对我的所作所为… |
[31:02] | What they did to you was wrong, evil. | 他们那样对待你是错误的 罪恶的 |
[31:07] | But I’m not one of them. | 但我不是他们中的一员 |
[31:10] | You have to believe me. | 你要相信我 |
[31:13] | Things are going to get better for you from this moment on. | 从这一刻开始 你会逐渐好起来的 |
[31:19] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[31:20] | I don’t want things to get better. I want to die. | 我不想好起来 我想死 |
[31:25] | But you know you can’t die. | 可你知道你死不了 |
[31:28] | You do know that, don’t you? | 这你是清楚的 是吧? |
[31:32] | Your consciousness will merely transfer, and you’ll wake up in another body. | 你的思想会传到另一副躯体那里 然后醒过来 |
[31:37] | Not if you destroy that. | 如果把它毁了 就不会了 |
[31:41] | What, this? | 什么 这是… |
[31:44] | This ship? Tell me, | 这艘船? 告诉我 |
[31:52] | what’s so important about this ship? | 这艘船为何如此重要? |
[31:59] | The Cylons call this their Resurrection ship. | 这艘船被赛昂人称作”重生船” |
[32:02] | At the moment, we are too far away from the Cylon home world | 我们此刻远离赛昂人的家园 |
[32:05] | for the normal downloading process to work. | 他们为了使下载正常进行 |
[32:06] | Which is why they built this ship. | 而造了这艘船 |
[32:09] | It contains the entire apparatus necessary for Cylon resurrection. | 它拥有使赛昂人重生的一切必备装置 |
[32:14] | Now, this ship has been traveling with the fleet, | 这支舰队跟踪卡拉狄加 |
[32:17] | trailing Galactica for the last several months. | 已有几个月的时间 |
[32:20] | So it’s a safety net. | 就是说它是保障措施 |
[32:22] | A place where they fall back to when they die. | 他们死后就回到这里 |
[32:24] | And if they lose their safety net… | 如果他们失去了保障措施呢? |
[32:28] | Then any Cylon who dies out here… | 那任何一个在这里死掉的赛昂人… |
[32:31] | Would be dead. | 就死了 |
[32:34] | As in, really dead. | 真正意义上的死亡 |
[32:39] | And I dare say they won’t like that. | 我敢说他们可不会喜欢的 |
[32:42] | No, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[32:44] | They might even stop chasing us. | 他们甚至会就此停止追赶我们 |
[32:47] | Why risk getting killed if you can’t just wake up all nice and cozy | 为什么还要冒着不能重生的危险 |
[32:50] | in a brand-new body? | 追我们呢 |
[32:54] | Doctor, I think you’ve just identified | 博士 你找到了… |
[32:56] | the most important ship in the galaxy. | 银河系中最重要的那艘船 |
[33:08] | I have good days and bad days, but don’t look so worried, | 我的情况时好时坏 但别担心 |
[33:11] | I’m not dying today. | 我又不会今天死掉 |
[33:15] | I wasn’t worried. | 我不担心 |
[33:18] | What can I do for you? | 有什么事么? |
[33:22] | You were right about Cain. | 凯恩确实像你所说的一样 |
[33:25] | Pegasus had a civilian fleet with her. | 帕伽索斯曾有一支民用舰队 |
[33:29] | Fifteen ships. | 15艘船 |
[33:33] | Cain stripped them for parts, supplies, | 凯恩把它们拆了 为了要那些配件和补给品 |
[33:39] | people. | 还有人才 |
[33:42] | I wish I could say I was surprised, but it’s who she is. | 她就是那种人 |
[33:46] | She’s playing for keeps. You gotta do the same. | 永远都精于算计 你也要这样 |
[33:49] | What’s gotten into you? | 你这是怎么了? |
[33:51] | What? | 什么? |
[33:53] | You’ve become so bloody-minded. | 变得好残忍 |
[33:57] | I know that as long as Cain lives, | 只要凯恩活着一天 |
[34:01] | your survival is at risk. I know that. | 你的生命就有危险 这我清楚 |
[34:22] | What can I get you? | 你还需要些什么? |
[34:25] | A new body. | 一副新的躯体 |
[34:29] | Perhaps one of those young Cylon models | 最好是”复活船”上的… |
[34:32] | from the Resurrection ship? | 妙龄女郎 |
[34:35] | I can’t see you as a blonde. | 我看你不适合做金发美女 |
[34:39] | You’d be surprised. | 会让你大吃一惊的 |
[34:49] | I’ll see you tomorrow? | 咱们明天见? |
[34:51] | Mmm-hmm. | 嗯… |
[35:02] | Commander, | 指挥官? |
[35:05] | she won’t hesitate to kill you. | 她会毫不犹豫地杀了你 |
[35:09] | Don’t let her. | 别让她得逞 |
[35:31] | You know, when we get out of here, | 咱们从这里出去以后… |
[35:34] | I’m gonna make some changes. | 我要做些改变了 |
[35:39] | Yeah? | 是么? |
[35:40] | Like what? | 例如? |
[35:43] | Me and Sharon. | 我和莎伦… |
[35:48] | It’s done. | 结束了 |
[35:54] | I mean, really done. I can’t do it anymore. | 真的结束了 我不能再继续了 |
[35:58] | I mean, don’t get me wrong. | 别理解错了 |
[36:00] | LT, what we did, | 中尉 我们所做的一切… |
[36:03] | I would do again in a heartbeat. | 如果有类似情况 我不会有丝毫犹豫 |
[36:10] | I gotta let it go. | 就让一切过去吧 |
[36:14] | I so thought I’d let go. | 一切都过去了 |
[36:16] | Yeah, | 恩 |
[36:18] | I know what you mean. | 我知道你什么意思了 |
[36:22] | You? | 你? |
[36:23] | Yeah, me. | 恩 我 |
[36:25] | What, you think I don’t have second thoughts sometimes? | 怎么? 你以为我没怀疑过自己? |
[36:31] | You think I don’t wonder if I’m losing my frakking mind? | 没想过自己是不是疯了? |
[36:35] | I’m in love with a woman I know isn’t a woman. | 我爱的女人却不是女人 |
[36:42] | I’m having a baby that’s… | 我的孩子… |
[36:45] | That’s what, half machine? | 算是什么? 半机器? |
[36:57] | You really do love her, don’t you? | 你真的爱她 是吧? |
[37:00] | Yeah. | 恩 |
[37:03] | Yes, I do. | 是的 |
[37:06] | And I can’t let go of it. | 这种感情挥之不去 |
[37:12] | But if you can, let her go. | 但你却能够 割舍 |
[38:16] | Our primary objective is a vessel named Resurrection by the Cylons. | 我们的主要目标 是被赛昂人称作”重生”的船只 |
[38:20] | It’s guarded by two Base Stars, | 它是由在这一地区 |
[38:22] | which have been following us throughout this sector. | 追踪我们至今的两艘基地之星把守的 |
[38:25] | Our plan, simply put, is to let them find us. | 我们的计划 就是让他们发现我们 |
[38:29] | We will wait in this system here, | 我们会在这个星系里等它们 |
[38:31] | and appear to be conducting mining operations. | 装作采矿 |
[38:34] | STARBUCK: When the Cylons launch their Raiders, | 当赛昂人派出突袭机的时候 |
[38:36] | Galactica and most of the civilians will jump away. | 卡拉狄加就和大部分民用船跳跃走 |
[38:39] | A small group of civilians will be left behind. | 留下一小部分民用船 |
[38:41] | To the Cylons, they’ll appear to be having trouble | 在赛昂人看来 那些船因超光速驱动器出现了故障 |
[38:44] | with their FTL drives and attempting to escape at sub-light speed. | 而试图用亚光速进行跳跃 |
[38:48] | The Cylon Raiders pursue the civilian decoys, | 突袭机追击诱饵 |
[38:51] | pulling the Raiders farther away from the Cylon Base Stars as they can. | 从而远离了母舰 |
[38:55] | APOLLO: Once the Raiders have been drawn off by the decoys, | 一旦突袭机被诱饵引开后… |
[38:58] | Galactica and Pegasus will jump in and attack the Base Stars, | 卡拉狄加和帕伽索斯 跳跃出来攻击基地之星 |
[39:04] | while I jump in in the Blackbird stealth fighter | 为避免”复活船”跳跃走… |
[39:08] | and take out the FTL drives | 我会驾驶隐形的飞鸟号 跳跃到它的附近… |
[39:10] | on the Resurrection ship, preventing it from jumping away. | 摧毁它的超光速驱动器 |
[39:13] | Why not have the stealth ship carry nukes and destroy it right at the start? | 为什么不从一开始 就让隐形飞船装载核弹摧毁它? |
[39:16] | We ran simulations on that. We determined that the Cylons would detect | 我们做过模拟演习 |
[39:20] | the nuclear warheads and destroy the stealth ship | 在进入隐形飞船的射程之前 |
[39:22] | before it got within weapons range. | 赛昂人就会探测到核弹并摧毁飞船 |
[39:25] | When the FTL is destroyed, Galactica and Pegasus | 当超光速驱动器被摧毁后… |
[39:29] | will take on the Base Stars, | 卡拉狄加与帕伽索斯 将迎战基地之星 |
[39:31] | and our attack squadrons will go after the Resurrection ship itself. | 我们的攻击中队则将追击”复活船” |
[39:35] | How many squadrons? | 几个中队? |
[39:39] | All of them. | 全部 |
[39:52] | Is there a problem, Commander? | 有何异议吗 指挥官? |
[39:56] | I need time to study the operational details. | 我需要些时间来研究一下作战细节 |
[40:01] | Suit yourself. I’ve gone over the details and I’m satisfied. | 请便 我已经研究过了 很满意 |
[40:05] | I want your CAG to stay and help me answer some of my questions. | 我需要你的空军队长留下来 回答我的一些问题 |
[40:11] | One hour, Thrace. | 给你一小时 瑟瑞丝 |
[40:13] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[40:22] | Stay focused, son. | 打起精神 孩子 |
[40:41] | Jack, I want to transfer a detachment of Marines to Galactica. | 杰克 我想派一支海军特遣队到卡拉狄加 |
[40:47] | And I want you to hand-pick them. | 由你来亲自挑选 |
[40:50] | Completely reliable. Completely loyal. | 完全可靠 忠心耿耿 |
[40:56] | Razors. | 精兵 |
[40:58] | I have a mission for you, Kara. | 我要分配给你一项任务 卡拉 |
[41:01] | Anything for you. You know that. | 任何事都行 这你是知道的 |
[41:03] | Don’t accept too quickly. | 别过早下定论 |
[41:06] | You won’t like this one. | 你不会喜欢这项任务 |
[41:10] | I don’t like it. | 我不喜欢 |
[41:13] | But I’ve decided that it has to be done. | 但我已下定决心 必须这么做 |
[41:17] | I’m transferring you to Galactica as well. | 我也会把你派到卡拉狄加 |
[41:20] | I’ll tell Adama that you’re there to be my eyes and ears. | 我会和阿达玛说你是我的耳目 |
[41:24] | He’ll hate it, he’ll think you’re my spy | 他不会喜欢 他会把你当作是我的间谍 |
[41:28] | and try to freeze you out of decision-making, | 而不让你参与出谋划策 |
[41:31] | but he’ll accept it. | 但他会接受 |
[41:33] | Now, I want you to stay in CIC throughout the attack. | 在交战的过程中 你要一直留在作战情报中心 |
[41:37] | Stay with Adama. | 留在阿达玛身边 |
[41:39] | ADAMA: After the attack is completed, | 攻击过后… |
[41:42] | and you’ve accounted for your pilots, | 在你清点完你的驾驶员以后… |
[41:45] | I want you to land your bird on the Pegasus to report | 你把战机降落到帕伽索斯上 |
[41:49] | directly to CIC. | 然后直接到作战情报中心报道 |
[41:52] | You’ll take Lee with you. | 带李和你一起去 |
[41:55] | He’ll watch your back. | 他会掩护你 |
[41:56] | Position Marines in key areas throughout the ship and keep a squad | 把陆站队部署在船上的关键位置 |
[42:00] | posted just outside CIC. | 在作战情报中心外留守一个小队 |
[42:02] | Now, there will be the normal chaos and emotional high after the attack. | 作战后他们会群情激昂 |
[42:05] | They’ll be slapping each other on the back, celebrating the victory. | 他们会相互称赞 欢庆胜利 |
[42:08] | That’ll keep their guard down. | 他们会撤掉守卫 |
[42:09] | Security will be lax. | 疏于防范 |
[42:14] | I will ask for you over the wireless. | 我会通过无线电找你 |
[42:17] | I will call you directly. And when I have you on the line | 我会直接打给你 |
[42:20] | and you hear me give the command “Execute case orange”… | 当你听到我下令 “执行橙色方案”的时候 |
[42:24] | When you hear me say “Downfall”… | 当你听我说”垮台”的时候 |
[42:28] | …you are to signal the Marines to terminate Adama’s command. | 你就示意陆站队 解除阿达玛的指挥权 |
[42:35] | Start it with Adama. | 从阿达玛开始 |
[42:39] | …I want you to pull out your weapon | 你就拔出武器 |
[42:42] | and shoot Adm. Cain in the head. | 打爆凯恩上将的头 |