时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:21] | NARRATOR: Previously on Battlestar Galactica. | 《太空堡垒卡拉狄加》前情概要 |
[00:25] | ADAMA: Col. Fisk is the new Pegasus Commander. | 菲斯克上校是珀加索斯新任指挥官 |
[00:29] | The Cylon’s fetus contains no antigens. | 这个赛隆婴儿血液中没有抗原 |
[00:32] | It makes it a universal donor. | 这使它成为一个万能供血者 |
[00:34] | ADAMA: Are you saying you’ve found a cure for the President’s cancer? | 你是说你找到了治疗总统癌症的方法? |
[00:37] | BALTAR: Yes. | 是的 |
[00:46] | ROSLIN: I’ve got ships on half-rations. | 有些船只得到一半配给 |
[00:49] | When will some of these supplies | 那些补给… |
[00:50] | start getting out to the fleet? | 都不翼而飞了? |
[00:52] | The target’s FTL is history. She’s all yours. | 目标空间跳跃引擎已被摧毁 看你们的了 |
[01:05] | RACETRACK: He’s all right! | 他没事 |
[01:07] | RACETRACK: I say again, Apollo is all right. | 我再说一遍 阿波罗没事 |
[01:10] | Let’s just be glad that we both came back alive, all right? | 就让我们为都能活着回来而高兴吧 好吗? |
[01:13] | That’s just it, Kara. | 我就是因为这个感到对不起你 卡拉 |
[01:15] | I didn’t want to make it back alive. | 我当时不想再活着回来了 |
[01:35] | You’re not gonna shoot. | 你不会开枪的 |
[01:38] | You’re not like me. | 你和我不一样 |
[01:55] | APOLLO: Hey, hey. Hey, don’t go. | 嗨 嗨! 嗨 别走 |
[01:59] | Sorry. I thought you were still asleep. | 对不起 我以为你还没醒 |
[02:04] | You should have kicked me out of bed an hour ago. | 你应该在一小时前把我踢下床 |
[02:09] | If I hold up Galactica’s Raptor, Tigh’ll have my ass. | 如果我再占用卡拉迪加的运输机 泰会要我好看 |
[02:15] | Which, we both know, currently belongs to me. | 它现在属于我 |
[02:26] | All right, let’s move on to the next item. | 好吧 我们讨论下一个议题 |
[02:29] | Oh, no, gentlemen, please, don’t get up. | 不 先生们 请别站起来 |
[02:31] | After the last few weeks, it just feels good to be on my feet. | 床上躺了这几周 站着感觉真好 |
[02:34] | Thank you, though. | 谢谢 |
[02:39] | You’ve made a remarkable recovery, Madam President. | 总统女士 你恢复的非常好 |
[02:42] | Remarkable indeed. But now I’m playing catch-up. | 非常好 是的 但是现在我要赶进度了 |
[02:45] | I’m afraid during my illness I lost focus. I let some things slide. | 生病的时候 注意力有些分散 |
[02:48] | Well, that’s behind us now. | 现在已经过去了 |
[02:50] | Yes, it is. To the point. Supplies are running low and the people are worried. | 是的 我想说的是物资供应紧张 人们都很担心 |
[02:55] | FISK: Well, they wouldn’t be civilians | 平民嘛 |
[02:56] | if they didn’t have something to bitch about. | 总是喜欢说三道四的 |
[02:58] | ROSLIN: Well, I think that in this case, they’re entitled. | 我想在这个问题上他们还是有权利的 |
[03:01] | Our inventory levels are tight, but they’re not critical. | 军队供应有些紧张 但还没到危险的地步 |
[03:04] | But all the way across the fleet, | 但是整个舰队 |
[03:05] | people are reporting shortages of essential goods, | 都在报告重要物资短缺 |
[03:08] | and what they do get comes at a high price. | 或者只能以高价买到 |
[03:10] | They’re turning to the black market. | 他们转向黑市 |
[03:14] | Last week, one of my aides came down with pneumonia. | 上周我一个助手生肺炎 |
[03:17] | Billy had to trade liquor to get the antibiotics. | 比利只能用酒来换抗生素 |
[03:21] | It’s the nature of the beast. People want what they want. | 这很动物本能 人们会想方设法得到想要的东西 |
[03:25] | A few trades would be one thing, Commander Fisk. That’s reality. | 少量交易是一码事 菲斯克指挥官 这是现实 |
[03:30] | But I’m talking about criminals | 我所说的是罪犯 |
[03:31] | making outrageous demands on the people. | 利用物资短缺 从中非法渔利 |
[03:33] | So, bottom line is, I’m implementing a new, fleet-wide trade policy. | 所以我要制定一个新贸易政策作为底线 |
[03:37] | We need to be in control of our supply chain, not black market thugs. | 应该由我们来控制物资供给 而不是黑市的恶棍 |
[03:43] | I am hoping that I can have the military’s support on this. | 我希望在这个问题上能得到军方的支持 |
[03:46] | Admiral, if you want Pegasus to run these dogs down, you just give us the word. | 上将 如果你想在珀加索斯上抓这些家伙 只管下令 |
[03:54] | Our people will do whatever it takes to get this under control. | 我们会尽力使情况得到控制 |
[03:58] | And it’s good to have you back, Madam President. | 总统女士 很高兴你又回来了 |
[04:01] | It’s good to be back. Thank you, Admiral. | 能回来很高兴 谢谢上将 |
[04:04] | Gentlemen, thank you. | 先生们 谢谢 |
[04:11] | FISK: Is Madam President always so right-in-your-face? | 总统女士总是这么直接的吗? |
[04:14] | Her last-minute resurrection seems to have invigorated her somewhat. | 最后一分钟的”复活”多少使她变得精力充沛 |
[04:18] | Yeah, well, maybe too much. | 也许充沛过头了 |
[04:20] | She doesn’t really think her made-up plans and regulations | 她不会真认为一个规定… |
[04:23] | are gonna change anything, does she? | 能改变什么吧? |
[04:24] | As if we don’t have enough to do. | 怕我们没事干 |
[04:26] | No, Madam President sets a great prestige by her office | 但是总统现在有很高的声望 |
[04:29] | and Adama supports her, at least for the moment. | 还有阿达玛的支持 |
[04:30] | Well, then, so do I, just for the moment. | 还有我的支持 当然只是目前 |
[04:32] | By the way, did you get the cigars I had sent over? | 顺便问一下 收到我送的雪茄了吗? |
[04:35] | I not only got them, I enjoyed them as well. | 我不但已经收到 而且已经抽过了 |
[04:37] | Well, my pleasure, Mr. Vice President. | 这是我的荣幸 副总统先生 |
[04:39] | Well, I’ve got a ship to run. | 好了 我还要回去管理帕加索斯 |
[04:41] | I look forward to our next visit. | 希望能再次见到你 |
[04:43] | As do I. | 我也是 |
[05:16] | SHEVON: I got them from a friend. | 一个朋友给我的 |
[05:20] | APOLLO: Paya. SHEVON: Hey, sweetie. | 帕雅 嗨 宝贝儿 |
[05:23] | Wow. You seem to get an inch taller every time I see you. | 哇 每次我见到你 你都长高了些 |
[05:30] | What, I don’t get my handshake? | 怎么 不愿意和我握手吗? |
[05:32] | Well, that’s okay, Paya. | 这没关系 帕雅 |
[05:34] | I have a special surprise for you, and it’s in here. | 我有个特别惊喜给你 就在这里面 |
[05:39] | APOLLO: You wanna come see? | 想过来看看吗? |
[05:43] | SHEVON: What’s he got? Go on. | 看看有什么? |
[05:47] | APOLLO: What have we got? | 看看有什么? |
[05:53] | Oh, Paya. | 哦 帕雅 |
[05:59] | I’ve never been great with kids. | 我不太会和孩子相处 |
[06:03] | Maybe next time I’ll get one with two eyes. | 也许下次能找个有两个眼睛的 |
[06:06] | I’ll see if I can trade it for something else. | 我会看看还能买点什么 |
[06:08] | No, it’s okay. You just surprised her. | 不 这很好 你已经带给她惊喜了 |
[06:13] | Well… | 好吧 |
[06:16] | Well, look, I’m not sure when I’ll be able to make it back. | 你看 我不知道什么时候才能再来 |
[06:23] | I know. | 我知道 |
[06:29] | I’m gonna have to ask for an extra hundred since you spent the night. | 因为你过了夜 我还要多收你100元 |
[07:04] | Well, I wondered when you were gonna show up. | 我正在想你怎么还不露头 |
[08:11] | LANDING OFFICER:Raptor one-two-niner, | 猛禽129 允许进入 |
[08:12] | you are cleared into the break. | 允许进入 |
[08:37] | RACETRACK: Galactica, Raptor one-two-niner has the ball. | 卡拉狄加 猛禽129 一切正常 |
[08:44] | Inbound speed 220. | 进入速度 220 |
[08:54] | Admiral, Colonel, I’m just getting started, | 上将 上校 我正要开始 |
[08:58] | but from the looks of him, I’d say he was garroted. | 但是根据经验 他是窒息而死 |
[09:01] | Gods. This is the last thing we needed. | 神啊 我们现在最怕这种事发生 |
[09:11] | Admiral, you might want to take a look at this. | 上将 你也许想看看这个 |
[09:22] | Looks like our friend Fisk hit the jackpot. | 看来我们的朋友菲斯克中奖了 |
[09:25] | Cubit? If you find anything else, let me know right away. | 发现其它东西 马上通知我 |
[09:28] | If I find anything else, I may retire early. | 再发现其它东西 我可能要提早退休了 |
[09:31] | ADAMA: Someone’s sending us a message. | 有人在警告我们 |
[09:32] | Or running us in circles. | 也许只是旧事重演 |
[09:34] | Maybe there’s another Cylon in the fleet. | 也许舰队里还有赛昂人 |
[09:36] | I’d almost prefer that to the alternative: we start killing our own. | 我倒希望如此 好过自相残杀 |
[09:40] | All they have to do is sit back and watch. | 我们要做的就是静观其变 |
[09:43] | Fisk? | 菲斯克? |
[09:50] | Do we have any idea who did it? | 知道谁干的吗? |
[09:55] | No. | 不 |
[09:57] | But we will do a full investigation and I want you to lead it. | 但我们要做一个全面调查 我希望你来负责 |
[10:02] | Don’t you think it would be better | 我觉得应该… |
[10:03] | if someone from Pegasus dealt with this? | 让珀加索斯的人来干比较合适? |
[10:05] | Even though Cain’s gone, her influence lingers. | 虽然凯恩死了 她的影响还在 |
[10:10] | I need someone I can trust. | 我需要我可以信任的人 |
[10:15] | You know, there were times when that was in short supply between us. | 你知道曾经有段时间 我们之间缺少信任 |
[10:23] | We’ve both been through an awful lot, Son. | 我们都经历了不少 |
[10:30] | And I hope that we’ve grown stronger for it. | 我希望我们因此变得更坚强 |
[10:35] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[10:37] | I’ll call up a flight to Pegasus right away. | 我马上飞去珀加索斯 |
[10:54] | Anyone else been inside? | 有人进去过吗? |
[10:56] | Just the medical team, sir. | 只有医疗队 长官 |
[11:54] | BALTAR: Do you know who I am? I am the Vice President of the Colonies. Let me in | 知道我是谁吗? 我是副总统 让我进去! |
[12:02] | Captain Adama. | 阿达玛上校 |
[12:06] | Commander Fisk didn’t tell me you were invited. | 菲斯克指挥官没说也邀请了你 |
[12:08] | Let him in. | 让他进来 |
[12:13] | They were going to let me in. | 他们正想让我进去 |
[12:17] | BALTAR: Oh, my gods. | 哦 我的神啊 |
[12:21] | What’s going on in here? | 发生了什么? |
[12:28] | Where’s Fisk? | 菲斯克在哪里? |
[12:30] | On a slab in Galactica’s morgue. | 在卡拉狄加停尸房的桌子上 |
[12:34] | What, he’s dead? | 他死了? |
[12:36] | Isn’t this your brand? | 这是你抽的雪茄烟牌子吗? |
[12:39] | NO. 6: Careful, Gaius. | 当心 盖尤斯 |
[12:41] | You bought yourself some goodwill by saving Roslin, | 拯救罗丝林带给你一些好名声 |
[12:44] | but it’s fading. | 但它正在消失 |
[12:46] | Their old suspicions are reemerging. | 他们对你有所怀疑 |
[12:48] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干吗? |
[12:50] | Captain? | 上校? |
[12:52] | I was about to ask you the same thing. | 我正要问你同样的问题 |
[12:54] | Wait a minute, I… | 等会 |
[12:58] | Are you interrogating me? | 你在审问我? |
[13:04] | I’m not sure I appreciate your tone. | 我不喜欢你的用辞 |
[13:07] | This isn’t a diplomatic exercise. A man was butchered. | 这可不是在上外交课 有人被杀了 |
[13:10] | APOLLO: His head was practically severed from his body with piano wire. | 他的脑袋是被钢琴弦勒的快脱离了身子 |
[13:13] | NO. 6: You’re Vice President of the fleet. | 你是舰队副总统 |
[13:16] | Why are you acting like a child with your hand in the cookie jar, hmm? | 为什么表现得像偷饼干被抓的小孩? |
[13:22] | Wonder what she would say if she saw you like this. | 你知道看到你这样 她会说什么? |
[13:28] | You know, I can’t believe it’s even necessary for me to explain myself to you, | 你看我并不需要向你解释什么? |
[13:32] | but obviously, no, I had nothing to do with Commander Fisk’s death. | 但是很明显 我和菲斯克指挥官的死毫无关系 |
[13:35] | For the record, I just came here to discuss | 我只是想过来他谈谈… |
[13:38] | President Roslin’s new trade policy. | 罗丝林总统的新贸易政策 |
[13:40] | Well, I thought that was settled. | 我以为那个已经达成一致了 |
[13:42] | No, Commander Fisk had some reservations. | 不 菲斯克指挥官有些不同意见 |
[13:46] | I’ll bet. | 我肯定他会有的! |
[13:47] | And as the Vice President, | 作为副总统 |
[13:48] | I decided to assuage his doubts of my own free will. | 我决定来打消他的疑虑 |
[13:53] | Is that sufficient? | 满意了? |
[13:55] | Or would you like me to provide you with an alibi? | 或者我可以给你提供一个不在场证明? |
[13:58] | I’m sure I can rustle one up. | 我肯定可以找到 |
[14:05] | Enjoy the cigars. | 抽你的雪茄吧 |
[14:09] | APOLLO: Escort the Vice President to his ship. | 把副总统护送回他的船 |
[14:13] | The wireless is going crazy. | 无线电快疯了 |
[14:14] | Word of Fisk’s murder has spread out through the entire fleet. | 全都是关于菲斯克的死 |
[14:18] | When we lose a command officer aboard a warship, | 当一个指挥官在战舰上被杀 |
[14:21] | people are gonna be concerned about their security. | 人们会担心安全问题 |
[14:23] | TIGH: A crew can fall apart when their commander’s killed. | 船员会因为失去指挥官而陷入混乱 |
[14:25] | Pegasus lost two in a matter of weeks. | 珀加索斯在几周内失去了两个指挥官 |
[14:28] | Maybe this time they were lucky. | 也许这次是他们的运气 |
[14:31] | His personal log shows that he was rerouting supply runs, | 他的个人日志表明未经授权的装卸 |
[14:35] | on and offloading freighters without command authorization. | 转运补给品 |
[14:38] | APOLLO: He raided the MacConnel | 并且在上周就非法查抄了 |
[14:40] | and at least a dozen other ships in the last week. | 麦康诺尔等十几只船 |
[14:41] | I found a small warehouse of high-value merchandise in his quarters. | 我还在他住处发现了小仓库里面有很多高价值的货品 |
[14:47] | He was working the black market. | 他在搞黑市 |
[14:50] | Half the fleet’s working it. Fisk was getting greedy. | 半个舰队都在搞 菲斯克变得越来越贪婪 |
[14:55] | If he crossed one of his suppliers on a deal, | 如果他和他的某个供应商发生矛盾 |
[14:58] | that would explain the cubits that Cottle found. | 就能解释卡特尔医生找到的东西了 |
[15:01] | It still doesn’t tell us who did it. | 依然不能证明谁干的 |
[15:02] | Well, he’s gonna need trading partners. | 他肯定有交易伙伴 |
[15:05] | And they wouldn’t be hard to find, even on Galactica. | 这并不难找 即使是在卡拉狄加上 |
[15:07] | WORKER 1: All right, let’s open it up here. | 好吧 咱们打开看看 |
[15:09] | WORKER 2: Move around back. | 拿回去 |
[15:15] | Lee, I’m scared. | 李 我很害怕 |
[15:19] | Paya’s cough keeps getting worse. | 帕雅的咳嗽越来越厉害 |
[15:24] | I’ll bring her something on my next trip. | 我下次来给你带点东西 |
[15:27] | Which could be weeks if there’s another Cylon attack. | 那可能要几个礼拜 如果又有赛昂人袭击的话 |
[15:32] | I keep hearing about shortages on the other ships, | 我经常听说舰队物资短缺 |
[15:35] | people trading anything they can for food, and for medicine. | 人们用任何可以交易的东西来交换食物和药物 |
[15:39] | Really? | 是吗? |
[15:41] | Have you seen all the new working girls outside? | 你没看到外面那些新露面的女孩子吗? |
[15:44] | Lee, when your baby’s crying because it’s hungry, | 李 当你的孩子因为饥饿而哭喊 |
[15:48] | you’ll do anything to make it stop. | 你会做任何事来停止他们的哭喊 |
[15:51] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[15:55] | Come here. | 过来 |
[15:59] | PAYA: Mommy. | 妈咪! |
[16:10] | Captain. | 上校? |
[16:13] | What do you want? | 想干吗? |
[16:14] | APOLLO: Is your wife around, Colonel? | 你妻子在吗 上校? |
[16:16] | No. Why? | 不 怎么? |
[16:26] | Is this hers? | 这是你的吗? |
[16:31] | Yeah. She lost it a couple weeks ago. | 是的 几周前掉了 |
[16:34] | Where the hell did you find it? | 你在哪里找到的? |
[16:36] | On Pegasus. | 在珀加索斯 |
[16:45] | In Commander Fisk’s quarters. | 在菲斯克指挥官的住处 |
[16:52] | She’s burning up. | 她烧的很厉害! |
[16:54] | APOLLO: What did they say at the infirmary? | 医务室的人怎么说? |
[16:55] | Antibiotics have all been rationed out. | 所有抗生素都分配掉了 |
[16:58] | They said they might have something by the end of the week. | 可能在周末会有一些 |
[17:06] | We got shortages across the fleet, people begging for scraps, | 整个舰队都面临物质短缺 好多人在讨残羹剩饭吃 |
[17:12] | but somehow you and Mrs. Tigh have fresh fruit, real liquor… | 而你和泰夫人还有新鲜水果和真的酒 |
[17:15] | All right. What the hell is this about? | 好么 这到底是什么意思? |
[17:18] | You must have known she was trading with Fisk. | 你肯定知道她和菲斯克作交易 |
[17:25] | Well, maybe I’ll talk to her. | 要不我还是和她说 |
[17:27] | She didn’t give it to Fisk. I did. I traded it for a few necessities, | 不是她 是我 我只是交换一些必需品 |
[17:31] | a couple of things to help her get by. Big frakking deal. | 和一些她需要的东西 有什么大不了的! |
[17:35] | There’s nothing illegal about that. | 没有任何不合法的地方 |
[17:37] | Not yet. | 目前为止 |
[17:38] | Don’t you play holier-than-thou with me. | 别装的道貌岸然 |
[17:42] | I haven’t done anything that most people on this ship haven’t done. | 我还没做过这船上很多人做过的事 |
[17:46] | Including you. | 包括你 |
[18:06] | Doesn’t make us right, Colonel, | 很多人做着错事 |
[18:07] | just a whole lot of people wrong. | 并不意味这就是对的 |
[18:34] | You didn’t make it to class today. | 今天你没来上课 |
[18:39] | Yeah, I’ve been pretty jammed up. | 是的 我很忙 |
[18:43] | Anyway, I’m not sure you need me holding your hand anymore. | 而且 我想你不需要我再握住你的手 |
[18:47] | Was that what you were doing? Holding my hand? | 这就是你上课的目的? 就为了握住我的手? |
[18:52] | I meant it as a compliment. | 就当作是赞赏 |
[18:55] | Permission to speak frankly, sir? | 请求发言 长官 |
[18:58] | You don’t need my permission and you don’t need the “sir. “ | 你不需要我允许 你也不需要说长官 |
[19:06] | Maybe that’s the problem. I don’t really know what to think anymore. | 也许这就是问题所在 我不知道到底在想什么 |
[19:10] | So I’ll just ask. Is this going somewhere? | 所以 我就问 这会有什么结果吗? |
[19:14] | Dee… | 小杜 |
[19:15] | Please don’t pretend like you don’t know what I’m talking about. | 请不要装作不知道我在说什么 |
[19:18] | You now, our… Our time together, our workouts. | 我们在一起的时间 我们一起练习 |
[19:22] | Something’s changed between us. | 我们的关系有些变化 |
[19:36] | I’m just not sure what you want me to say. | 我不知道你想让我怎么说 |
[19:42] | Then don’t say anything. | 那就什么也不要说 |
[19:52] | WOMAN:Communications paging Captain Adama. | 阿达玛上校有人呼叫! |
[19:54] | You have a priority ship-to-ship call from Cloud 9. | 星云九号来的紧急电话 |
[19:59] | Captain Adama here. | 我是阿达玛上校 |
[20:02] | APOLLO: Shevon. | 雪雯! |
[20:04] | Shevon, it’s me! | 雪雯 是我! |
[20:07] | Shevon? | 雪雯! |
[20:12] | Oh, my gods. What did they do? | 哦 天哪 他们做了什么? |
[20:17] | They said they knew about you and me. | 他们说知道你和我的事! |
[20:20] | They wanted to know what we’ve been talking about. | 他们想知道我们谈了些什么 |
[20:23] | Lee, I don’t understand why they’d care. | 李 我不知道他们为什么关心这个! |
[20:25] | All right, get what you need. I’m taking you and Paya back to Galactica. | 好吧 带上需要的东西 我带你和帕雅回卡拉狄加 |
[20:33] | Lee, wait. | 李 等一下! |
[20:34] | It’s the only place I can keep you safe. | 那里是唯一我可以保证你们安全的地方 |
[20:37] | What are you gonna tell them about us? | 你想怎么和他们说我们的关系? |
[20:39] | I’m not fooling myself. I know what this is. | 我不想欺骗我自己 我知道这是什么 |
[20:43] | SHEVON: Lee! | 李! |
[21:13] | Get away from us! | 别过来! |
[21:29] | You listening? | 听着吗? |
[21:32] | I hear any more talk about Fisk, | 再管菲斯克的事 |
[21:34] | I’m going to send your whore back to you piece by piece. | 我会把那婊子切碎了还给你 |
[21:37] | And then I’m gonna start on the little girl. | 我会从那个小女孩开始 |
[21:40] | I know who you are, I know whose son you are. | 我知道你是谁 我知道你是谁的儿子 |
[21:46] | And I don’t care. | 但我不在乎 |
[21:48] | You tell Adama to let it go. | 你告诉阿达玛别再查了 |
[22:15] | Is that when you knew that you loved her? | 你是不是知道你爱她? |
[22:18] | I thought so. | 是的 |
[22:23] | SHEVON: But you hurt her. | 但是你伤害了她 |
[22:54] | This is Captain Adama. | 我是阿达玛上校 |
[22:56] | I need a medic and a security team on L Deck asap. | 我需要一个医生和警卫 越快越好 |
[23:12] | You wanted to see me, Madam President? | 你想见我 总统女士? |
[23:15] | Yes. | 是的 |
[23:17] | Thank you for coming, Doctor. | 谢谢你能来 博士 |
[23:20] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[23:27] | Would you like some tea? | 来点茶? |
[23:29] | I’d love one. | 好的 |
[23:35] | You know, I’m never quite sure where we stand with each other, Doctor. | 我一直对我们之间的关系感到困惑 |
[23:44] | Why do you think that is? | 你觉得是为什么呢? |
[23:47] | I can’t imagine why. | 我不知道 |
[23:50] | I’ve never had anything but the utmost respect for you and your office. | 我对你及你的政府都非常尊敬 |
[23:56] | I understand that you and Commander Fisk planned to meet | 我知道在菲斯克指挥官死前 |
[23:58] | just prior to his death. | 你正打算和他会面 |
[24:08] | As I have already explained to Captain Adama, | 正如我已经和阿达玛上校说过的那样 |
[24:11] | Commander Fisk had several lingering concerns about your new trade policy. | 菲斯克指挥官对你的新贸易政策有些疑问 |
[24:15] | What can I say? | 我还能说什么呢 |
[24:18] | And that’s it? | 就这么简单? |
[24:19] | NO. 6: Gaius, she’s afraid of you. | 盖尤斯 她有点怕你 |
[24:22] | Why | 为什么 |
[24:24] | are you asking me this? | 你要问这些呢? |
[24:27] | You saved my life and I’m grateful. | 你救了我的命 我很感激 |
[24:31] | But I sense that there is some unease in you | 但是我感觉… |
[24:34] | about assuming the presidency | 你履行总统职责有些困难 |
[24:37] | and I’d like to offer you an out. | 所以我想让你退出 |
[24:45] | You what? | 你说什么? |
[24:46] | Resign. | 辞职 |
[24:48] | Return to your scientific work on Galactica. | 回卡拉狄加上继续从事你的研究工作 |
[24:51] | No one will question your motives, | 没人会质疑你的动机 |
[24:54] | and you can consider it a second chance like the one you gave me. | 你可以把这个看作第二次机会 正如你给我这次机会一样 |
[25:01] | Charming. | 太好了 |
[25:04] | Doctor, | 博士? |
[25:10] | this is a one-time offer. | 这是你唯一的机会 |
[25:12] | I suggest you reconsider. | 我建议你再考虑一下 |
[25:15] | You know, Madam President, I’ve never been particularly interested in politics | 总统女士 我对政治从来没有什么特别大的兴趣 |
[25:20] | and I never wanted any lofty position of power. | 我对权力同样没有兴趣 |
[25:24] | I never wanted to be the Vice President. | 我从来就没想过要当副总统 |
[25:27] | That is, until this very moment. | 但是 现在不同了 |
[25:30] | Because right now, I can’t think of anything I want more. | 因为现在 我想不到有什么东西比这个更重要 |
[25:44] | One to the head. You didn’t do this? | 头上吃了一枪 不是你干的? |
[25:49] | I was attacked. I found him there when I woke up. | 我被攻击了 我醒来他就在那里了 |
[25:52] | Security bulletin said Commander Fisk was garroted with a wire. | 法医说菲斯克就是被线给勒死了 |
[25:56] | Whatever happened, looks like you found your guy. | 不管发生了什么 你应该是找到了真凶 |
[25:59] | What about Shevon, and her daughter? | 雪雯怎么样了? 还有她的女儿? |
[26:02] | Cloud 9’s an open port. Chances are they’re already off-ship. | 星云九号是个开放港口 可能他们已经离开了 |
[26:06] | I’ll get a team down here. | 我去叫人 |
[26:09] | Councilman Zarek. | 查莱克议员 |
[26:11] | Lee. I just heard. Are you all right? | 李 我刚听说 你还好吗? |
[26:16] | What are you doing here? | 你来干吗? |
[26:17] | Attending a Quorum meeting. | 参加一个法人会议 |
[26:20] | Nothing as exciting as all this, I assure you. | 没什么比这个更令人兴奋的 |
[26:23] | I know these places are legal, but still, | 这个地方是非法的 |
[26:25] | the son of the almighty Adama? | 但是伟大的阿达玛的儿子却在这里 |
[26:29] | Talk to me about the black market. | 跟我说说黑市的情况吧 |
[26:32] | Not much to say. It’s widespread, inevitable, | 没什么好说的 到处都有 无法避免 |
[26:35] | and according to President Roslin, illegal. | 根据罗丝林总统说是非法的 |
[26:39] | So it’s no surprise that you and Fisk were in it up to your necks. | 那就不奇怪菲斯克和你搞在一起直到掉脑袋了 |
[26:42] | Fisk, maybe, but not me. | 菲斯克会 但我不会 |
[26:45] | I represent Astral Queen. Have to be careful about the company I keep. | 我是星际皇后号的代表 我必须注意交往对象 |
[26:51] | This is Fisk’s log. | 这是菲斯克的日志 |
[26:56] | He says he made three runs to Astral Queen in the last 10 days | 上面说在过去10天他去了星际皇后号三次 |
[27:00] | and I doubt it was to discuss prison reform. | 我想你们不会是在讨论监狱改革吧 |
[27:03] | What do you want from me, Captain? | 你想怎么样 上校? |
[27:06] | Names of ships. Contacts. | 船名 联系人 |
[27:09] | I can’t help you. | 我帮不了你 |
[27:16] | Why do you think Fisk approached me? | 你认为菲斯克为什么来找我? |
[27:18] | To get a piece of your black market scam. To offer you protection. | 想从你的黑市买卖分点好处 给你提供保护 |
[27:23] | You and your father are both so blinded by the past. | 你和你老爸都喜欢用老眼光看人 |
[27:29] | Fisk’s black market was up and running when he approached me. | 菲斯克的黑市在你找我之前 就已经在运作了 |
[27:34] | He knew Adama would pick up on his unauthorized shuttles, | 他知道阿达玛早晚会发现那些未授权的飞行 |
[27:37] | so he tried to force me into taking over the deliveries, | 他想强迫我来帮他运输 |
[27:40] | creating a firewall between Pegasus and the illegal shipments. | 在帕伽索斯和非法运输船只之间建立一道”防火墙” |
[27:45] | So you’re trying to tell me that you turned him down? | 你想告诉我 你拒绝了? |
[27:49] | At great cost. | 代价很大 |
[27:51] | Check the fleet logs, | 查一下日志 |
[27:53] | see how many supply ships made stops at the Astral Queen after Fisk’s last trip | 从菲斯克最后一次离开后 有几艘补给船来过星际皇后号 |
[27:58] | The answer is none. | 答案是没有 |
[27:59] | So if Fisk was trying to starve you out, | 既然菲斯克想饿死你 |
[28:02] | why didn’t you bring it to the Quorum? | 为什么你不告诉法人团? |
[28:05] | Roslin’s acting like the black market’s some sort of aberration, | 罗丝林弄得好像黑市是件什么大不了的事 |
[28:09] | but I thought you were smarter than that. | 我觉得你应该比她聪明 |
[28:13] | Did you really expect | 你真觉得 |
[28:16] | some utopian fantasy to rise from the ashes? | 会有什么乌托邦幻想能无中生有? |
[28:28] | ZAREK: I heard the security officer. | 我听警卫说了 |
[28:32] | They gave you Fisk’s killer for a reason. | 他们把杀死菲斯克的人交给你是有原因的 |
[28:37] | They’re offering you a way out. | 他们给了你条退路 |
[28:48] | You know something, don’t you? | 你知道些什么 对吗? |
[28:51] | Just rumors. | 只是些谣言 |
[28:56] | There’s a freighter, Prometheus. | 有艘运输船 普罗米修斯号 |
[29:02] | Some people say it’s gone off the grid. | 有人说它只是运谷物的 |
[29:05] | But if you want something bad enough, | 但你非常想要某些东西 |
[29:07] | that’s where you go. | 就该去那里 |
[29:10] | The deals are brokered by an ex-military mercenary named Phelan. | 交易都由一个退役的雇佣兵控制他名叫菲朗 |
[29:26] | Lee. | 李 |
[29:28] | I hope she’s worth it. | 我希望她值得你这么干 |
[30:54] | Hey, man, biotics. Here. | 抗生素要不要! |
[31:14] | Paya? | 帕雅! |
[31:18] | Paya! Paya! Hey, Paya. | 帕雅! 帕雅! 嗨 帕雅! |
[31:24] | Hey, it’s okay. | 嗨! 没关系 |
[31:28] | It’s Lee, do you remember? It’s Lee. | 我是李 记得吗 我是李 |
[31:31] | You’re gonna be fine, I promise you. | 你会没事的 我向你保证 |
[31:35] | Okay, you just hang tight. I’ll be right back. I’ll be right back. | 稍微等会 我马上回来 我马上回来 |
[32:37] | You may find this hard to believe, but my father was in the service, too. | 也许你觉得很难相信 我父亲也曾经是军人 |
[32:40] | Strict as hell, probably the same as your old man. | 非常严格 也许和你父亲一样 |
[32:45] | But when the Cylons attacked, all his duty and honor didn’t add up to squat. | 但是当赛昂人袭击时 他正好在执勤 |
[32:51] | Is she dead? | 她死了? |
[32:53] | I can see why you want her back. She’s one of my best. | 我知道你为什么想要她 她是我这里最好的之一 |
[32:57] | One of yours? | 你的什么? |
[33:07] | A good escort understands it’s about a lot more than sex. | 除了做爱之外 她还懂得… |
[33:12] | PHELAN: She knows when to listen, and when to call for help. | 什么时候去倾听 什么时候去求助 |
[33:16] | Lee, I had to. | 李 我被迫的 |
[33:18] | PHELAN: Don’t blame her. | 别怪她 |
[33:20] | The only reason you’re alive | 你还能活着的唯一原因 |
[33:21] | is because I was able to see you through Shevon’s eyes. | 就是我可以通过雪雯监视你 |
[33:25] | And what I saw seemed reasonable. | 我觉得你应该比较通情达理 |
[33:28] | Like Fisk? | 象菲斯克? |
[33:29] | Fisk was a pig. | 菲斯克是头猪 |
[33:32] | He tried to force us to renegotiate. | 他想强迫我们重新谈判 |
[33:34] | So you killed him. | 所以你杀了他 |
[33:36] | No. I gave you the killer, | 不 我把凶手交给了你 |
[33:40] | the murder weapon, the prints, | 还有凶器 指纹 |
[33:44] | everything you needed to close the case legitimately. | 一切你所需要的能够合法地结案的东西 |
[33:49] | Despite the President’s objections, the fleet needs us. | 尽管总统反对 但舰队需要我们 |
[33:53] | Rationing’s too tight, ship comes in too late, we’re the pressure valve. | 配给太少 运输船来的太慢 我们就像减压阀 |
[33:56] | We provide. | 我们来供应 |
[33:58] | PHELAN: When Shevon needed antibiotics, she knew where to go. | 比如雪雯需要抗生素 她就知道去哪里找 |
[34:03] | Without us, people would have nowhere to turn. | 没有我们 人们无法得到满足 |
[34:06] | The fleet would tear itself apart. | 整个舰队就会陷入混乱 |
[34:11] | And what about those children outside? | 外面那些孩子呢? |
[34:15] | How are they | 你要他们 |
[34:18] | helping the fleet? | 对舰队有什么帮助? |
[34:23] | Everyone has needs. | 每个人都有自己的需要 |
[34:26] | Some settle for cigars and liquor. | 有人喜欢雪茄 有人需要酒 |
[34:29] | You wanted Shevon. | 你想要雪雯 |
[34:33] | Others are more demanding. | 其他人还有更多需求 |
[34:41] | It’s hard to find the moral high ground | 我们都各有所需 |
[34:43] | when we’re all standing in the mud. | 所以很难对别人的道德有过高要求 |
[34:49] | I’m not like my old man, Captain. | 我不象迈克 我父亲 上校 |
[34:53] | And you are not like yours. | 你也不象你父亲 |
[35:15] | I came alone, | 我一个人来的 |
[35:17] | but Galactica tracked me on dradis. | 但卡拉狄加在雷达上跟踪我 |
[35:20] | All they’ll need to vent this ship into space is an excuse. | 他们所需要的就是找个借口干掉这艘船 |
[35:25] | So let’s make a deal. | 所以 我们还是做个交易 |
[35:27] | I want Shevon, the girl, I walk out of here | 我需要雪雯 我们离开这里 |
[35:32] | and you shut down this operation. | 然后你停止这项买卖 |
[35:35] | And all of you will live. | 我就当什么也没发生 |
[35:36] | Sorry, the little girl’s been paid for. No refunds. | 对不起 那个小女孩有预定了 不能退款了 |
[35:41] | Oh, gods. No! | 哦 天啊! 不要! |
[35:52] | PHELAN: Wait. Lee, don’t. | 等会! 李 不要! |
[35:55] | Come on. Do it. Do it. | 来啊 开枪! 开枪! |
[35:59] | I made you a fair offer. | 我给了你个公平买卖 |
[36:07] | So did I. | 我也是 |
[36:31] | APOLLO: Yeah, you’re probably right about everything. | 也许你所说的都是对的 |
[36:33] | You, me, Fisk. | 你 我 菲斯克 |
[36:37] | Nobody can stop it. And maybe nobody should. | 没人能关掉黑市 也许本来就不该关掉 |
[36:41] | But it needs limits. | 但必须要有限度 |
[36:44] | There’s lines you can’t cross and you’ve crossed them. | 有些限制你不能跨越 而你跨过去了 |
[36:48] | You’re not gonna shoot. | 你不会开枪的 |
[36:51] | You’re not like me. | 你和我不一样 |
[37:09] | You’re not gonna… | 你不会 |
[37:38] | APOLLO: All right, it’s done. | 好了 到此为止 |
[37:53] | The fleet relies on the black market. | 舰队需要黑市 |
[37:56] | Much as we’d like, we can’t wish that away. | 不管怎么说 我们需要它 |
[38:01] | So you’re still in business. | 所以 你们可以继续你们的买卖 |
[38:05] | For now. | 暂时 |
[38:08] | But if there are any more killings, | 但是再有杀人 |
[38:10] | if you hold back essential medicines, | 再有囤积重要药品的 |
[38:14] | if you ever touch a child… | 如果你们再打孩子的主意 |
[38:27] | Shevon… | 雪雯 |
[38:28] | No, I don’t want… | 不要 |
[38:29] | Hey, hey, it’s over. It’s okay. Everything’s gonna be okay… | 嗨 结束了 没事了 |
[38:32] | Lee, Lee, no. Hey. Shevon, it’s over. | 李 不要 雪雯 都结束了 |
[38:34] | Stop. | 住手 |
[38:38] | I can’t be what you want me to be. | 我不能变成你想让我变成的人 |
[38:41] | I don’t want you to be anything. | 我并不想让你变成任何人 |
[38:47] | You want me to be her. | 你想让我变成她 |
[38:57] | That’s what this is about. | 你一直就是这么想的 |
[39:00] | That’s what this has always been about. | 一直就是这样 |
[39:03] | No. That’s not what this has ever been about. | 不 并非一直就是这样 |
[39:07] | Come on, Lee. I know my job. | 得了 李 我知道我的工作 |
[39:13] | I’m a replacement. | 我只是个替代品 |
[39:15] | For a lot of things. | 替代很多东西 |
[39:19] | Things that men can’t get anywhere else. | 那些你无法从其它地方得到的东西 |
[39:22] | SHEVON: Things they’ve lost. | 那些你失去的东西 |
[39:27] | She wanted to give you a child. | 她想给你生个孩子! |
[39:37] | But you were afraid, | 但是你害怕 |
[39:39] | so you pushed her away and then you ran, | 所以你拒绝了她 然后你逃避 |
[39:43] | and you didn’t stop running until it was too late. | 直到一切都太晚了 你才停止逃避 |
[39:59] | Well, I’m not her. | 但我不是她! |
[40:03] | And Paya is not, and will never be, your child. | 帕雅不是也永远不会变成你的孩子 |
[40:21] | APOLLO: Commander Fisk’s murder has been resolved | 菲斯克谋杀案已经破了 |
[40:23] | and Pegasus’ crew appears to have accepted Galactica’s conclusions. | 帕伽索斯的船员们看上去已经接受了卡拉狄加的结论 |
[40:29] | That’s all, Madam President. | 就这样 总统女士 |
[40:33] | Not quite. What about this ship Prometheus? | 不完全是 普罗米修斯号怎么办? |
[40:37] | I understand it’s the hub of the fleet’s black market. | 我知道那是整个舰队黑市的中心 |
[40:41] | We will keep an eye on them. | 我们会继续关注它们 |
[40:44] | Keep an eye on them. | 关注它们? |
[40:46] | That’s not exactly the solution I had in mind. | 我可不是这么想的 |
[40:50] | Whether or not we allow a criminal enterprise to thrive in this fleet | 让一个犯罪企业在舰队中发展 |
[40:53] | is not a matter of choice, Captain. | 那可不行 上校 |
[40:59] | Admiral? | 上将? |
[41:01] | I’ve given Lee full authority on this issue. | 这事我完全交给李 |
[41:03] | The decision is his. | 这是他的决定 |
[41:07] | I support your trade policies wholeheartedly, Madam President, | 我真心支持你的新贸易政策 总统女士 |
[41:12] | but we are never gonna have a perfect system. | 但我们永远也不会有一个完美制度 |
[41:14] | There will always be some kind of black market. | 总会有某些形式的黑市存在 |
[41:18] | At least this way I know names, I know faces, I know where they are | 至少现在 我知道名字 知道他们长什么样 知道他们在哪里 |
[41:21] | and we will monitor the situation. | 我们会监视他们的 |
[41:28] | Thank you, gentlemen, I’m busy. | 谢谢 先生们 我很忙 |
[41:48] | BILLY: Eighteen. I’m starting to sweat here. Nineteen… | 18 我要出点汗 19… |
[41:51] | You should be sweating. Twenty… | 你也应该流下汗 20… |
[41:52] | Why aren’t you doing any of these? | 为什么你不练这些 |
[41:53] | No talking, no talking, please. | 别说话 |
[41:55] | No cheating. Hold it up, a little higher. | 别作弊 举高点 |
[42:00] | Sneaky. Eight, nine… | 无耻 8 9… |
[42:03] | Start again. You aren’t serious. | 再来 你太不认真了 |
[42:04] | Zero… | 零… |
[42:09] | Well? No? | 不来? |
[42:13] | President wasn’t very happy today. | 总统今天不太高兴 |
[42:15] | No. | 是的 |
[42:22] | Ever since you ejected from the Blackbird, you’ve been different. | 自从你从黑鸟上弹射出来后 你就变了 |
[42:28] | Harder to reach. | 很难找到你 |
[42:31] | I’m just trying to understand. | 我只是想知道 |
[42:36] | Well, like you said, Dad, we’ve all been through a lot. | 正如你所说 父亲 我们都经历了不少 |
[42:43] | Fair enough. | 是啊 |
[42:47] | But you should have told me about the woman. | 但你应该告诉我那个女人的事 |