时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:21] | Previously on Battlestar Galactica. | 《太空堡垒卡拉狄加》前情回顾 |
[00:24] | Hi, we’re… We’re kind of lost, again. | 嗨 我们好像又迷路了 |
[00:28] | We’re trying to get to the CIC. Could you… | 我们要去指挥中心 你能… |
[00:32] | No talking, no talking, please. | 别说话 |
[00:33] | No cheating. Hold it up, a little higher. | 别作弊 举高点 |
[00:38] | Sneaky. Eight, nine… | 无耻 8 9… |
[00:42] | Start again. You aren’t serious. | 重新开始 你不是认真的吧 |
[00:43] | Zero… | 零… |
[00:53] | I’ve asked you here to find out why the Cylons hate us so much. | 我想知道为什么赛昂人这么恨我们 |
[00:58] | It’s what you said at the ceremony. | 你在卡拉狄加退役仪式上说 |
[01:01] | That humanity was a flawed creation. | 人类是有缺陷的 |
[01:04] | And that people still kill one another | 人们还在因为一些小事… |
[01:07] | for petty jealousy and greed. | 而自相残杀 |
[01:10] | You said that humanity never asked itself why it deserved to survive. | 你说人类从来没有自问 为什么有资格生存下去 |
[01:16] | Maybe you don’t. | 也许你们没资格 |
[01:23] | Sleeper agents within the Fleet. | 在舰队中潜伏的间谍 |
[01:30] | Takeover by brute force. | 被暴力接管 |
[01:36] | Cylon impregnation | 赛昂人怀孕 |
[01:40] | and reproduction. | 和生殖 |
[01:47] | Multiple models. | 各种外形 |
[01:52] | Suicide bombings. | 自杀炸弹 |
[01:57] | Assault on | 攻击性 |
[01:59] | natural resources. | 与生俱来 |
[03:03] | REPORTER: Speculation continues that Galactica is harboring a Cylon agent. | 盛传卡拉狄加上有一个赛昂人间谍 |
[03:07] | Eyewitnesses claim to have seen one of the known Cylon models | 目击者声称看到一个赛昂人 |
[03:10] | moving in and out of Galactica’s brig. | 进出卡拉狄加的监狱 |
[03:12] | Admiral Adama has made no comment on this situation. | 阿达玛上将未对此发表评论 |
[03:15] | We will continue… | 我们将继续 |
[03:20] | How the hell did this get out to the press? | 媒体怎么会知道? |
[03:23] | ROSLIN: I’m surprised it didn’t happen sooner. | 我倒有点奇怪他们现在才知道 |
[03:25] | I’m told you’ve been meeting with her regularly, | 我听说你常去见她 |
[03:27] | allowing her to interact with members of your crew. | 还允许她和你的船员接触 |
[03:30] | She’s a military asset providing us with vital strategic intelligence. | 她有军事价值 提供给我们非常重要的战略情报 |
[03:34] | While we pray that she’s not somehow colluding with other Cylons. | 让我们祈祷她没有和其它赛昂人串通 |
[03:37] | If I felt for one second that she posed some kind of a threat to this Fleet, | 如果我发觉她对这个舰队形成任何威胁 |
[03:42] | I’d pull the trigger on her myself. | 我会亲自动手杀了她 |
[03:44] | I think the Fleet may need to hear that, Admiral. | 我想舰队需要听到你这些话 上将 |
[03:51] | Even more, they need to believe it. | 还要让他们相信这些话 |
[03:54] | Someone took their vitamin this morning. | 你今天怎么了? |
[03:56] | Yeah, I don’t know what got into me. | 是啊 我也不知道怎么了 |
[03:58] | No, you’re right. | 不 你是对的 |
[03:59] | Keeping Sharon Valerii alive, allowing her pregnancy to continue, | 让莎伦 沃莱瑞活着 允许她继续怀孕 |
[04:02] | there is no road map for any of this. | 这些都不该发生 |
[04:04] | Somebody, somebody has got to keep asking the hard questions. | 是应该有人经常问问这些尖锐的问题 |
[04:07] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[04:08] | I want to stay ahead of this. Acknowledge the Cylon’s existence | 我想预做准备 承认赛昂人的存在 |
[04:10] | and then make some kind of case for her to stay aboard Galactica. | 然后制定某些规则 以便让她继续留在卡拉狄加上 |
[04:14] | I don’t think that’s going to work. | 我不认为这会有用 |
[04:15] | What? Why? | 怎么? 为什么? |
[04:16] | I think you need to trust the people. | 我认为你应该相信大家 |
[04:18] | Use the press, tell them the truth. | 利用新闻媒体 告诉他们真相 |
[04:20] | I mean, we barely know anything about the Cylons, | 我的意思是 我们对赛昂人所知甚少 |
[04:22] | and until we learn more, we’re not gonna destroy | 在我们得到更多情报之前 我们不会毁掉… |
[04:25] | the only source of information that we have. Period. | 我们目前唯一的情报来源 |
[04:28] | Good. That simple, huh? | 很好 就这么简单 嗯? |
[04:33] | Well… | 哦 |
[04:38] | Could I… Could I have a minute? | 我能走开一会吗? |
[04:40] | Sure. Important? | 当然 很重要? |
[04:44] | You were saying about the hard questions. | 刚才你说要多提尖锐的问题 |
[04:50] | I know it’s just my Debate Team ring, | 我知道这个只是我参加辩论赢的戒指 |
[04:53] | but it’s the best I could do. | 但这是我能找到的最好的 |
[04:58] | This really isn’t how I planned it. | 这本不在我计划之内 |
[05:07] | Anyway… | 不管怎么说 |
[05:14] | Billy… | 比利 |
[05:15] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[05:19] | I’ve loved you since the first day I met you. | 我从第一天见到你就爱上了你 |
[05:21] | I mean, you were half-naked, granted. | 你当时半裸着 |
[05:30] | I know that I kind of blind-sided you with this, okay? | 我知道你没心理准备 |
[05:33] | I mean, it doesn’t have to be tomorrow. | 我并不是说明天马上就要结婚 |
[05:35] | We can take our time. | 我们可以再等等 |
[05:43] | Billy, I can’t marry you. | 比利 我不能嫁给你 |
[05:50] | I don’t know how else to say it. | 我不知道怎么对你说 |
[05:57] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[06:17] | He pulled out that ring and it was like an electric shock. | 他拿出戒指 我就象被电击了一样 |
[06:24] | I could barely say anything. | 几乎说不出话来 |
[06:28] | Well, maybe you’re regretting that you didn’t say yes. | 嗯 也许你在后悔没有同意 |
[06:32] | No. No. | 不 |
[06:35] | I don’t know what to make of me and Billy, | 我不知道我和比利会怎么样 |
[06:39] | but I know I can’t marry him. | 但是我知道我不能嫁给他 |
[06:43] | Then again, I don’t know what to make of you and me, either. | 但是 我同样不知道你和我会怎么样 |
[06:59] | Excuse me. | 对不起! |
[08:20] | Yeah, sure thing. | 是 对极了 |
[08:24] | Hey, two more. | 嗨 再来两杯 |
[08:25] | Coming right up. | 马上来 |
[08:28] | Ellen. | 艾伦 |
[08:30] | It’s good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[08:32] | It’s good to see you, Captain. | 很高兴见到你 上校 |
[08:49] | Dee. | 小杜 |
[08:51] | Billy. | 比利 |
[08:52] | Didn’t know you were coming down here. | 我不知道你在这里 |
[08:54] | I grabbed a two-day rotation. | 我这两天不当值 |
[08:57] | I thought I’d grab some R and R. | 我就想该休两天假 |
[09:00] | I’m on business, as usual. | 我有公务 和往常一样 |
[09:07] | Captain Adama. | 阿达玛上校 |
[09:21] | Oh, I really am an idiot, aren’t I? | 我真是个白痴 是吗? |
[09:24] | No, Billy… Don’t. | 不 比利 别 |
[09:27] | Don’t bother. Can you give us a minute? | 别在费心了 你能走开一下吗? |
[09:29] | No, you know what? Have a seat, Captain. Be my guest. | 不 请坐 上校 别客气 |
[09:34] | Billy, I’m sorry. | 比利 对不起 |
[09:50] | I thought, if anything, we were honest with each other. | 我以为我们会以诚相见 |
[09:54] | But you knew you were gonna be here with him today, and you let me propose to you | 你明明知道今天要和他到这里来 你还让我向你求婚 |
[09:57] | I didn’t… | 我不是… |
[09:58] | I know that giving you the ring was stupid. | 我知道给你那个戒指很蠢 |
[09:59] | That’s fine. | 那没关系 |
[10:02] | And maybe this wasn’t gonna work out between us. But this… | 也许我们的确不适合结婚 但是… |
[10:07] | You should’ve told me about this. | 你应该告诉我你和他的事 |
[10:09] | Oh, it’s hard, you know, | 这很难 你知道吗? |
[10:12] | to choose the people we fall in love with. | 选择和谁相爱 |
[10:15] | To love only one person at a time. | 一次只爱一个人 |
[10:20] | People like us are more complicated. | 象我们这样的人就更复杂了 |
[10:24] | Us? | 我们? |
[10:27] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[10:29] | I’m here with friends. | 我和朋友一起来的 |
[10:35] | Ellen, you’re a regular here, right? | 艾伦 你经常来这里 对吗? |
[10:39] | You ever see that woman before, in the corner? | 你见过那个角落里的女人吗? |
[10:43] | No. Only when I came in. | 哦 就刚才进来的时候见过 |
[10:46] | And wondered when they were gonna start enforcing a dress code. | 我还在奇怪他们怎么开始穿制服了 |
[11:01] | Ellen, the bathroom’s over here. | 艾伦 洗手间在那里 |
[11:04] | Are you serious? | 你当真? |
[11:06] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[11:10] | Lee Adama, you amaze me. | 李 阿达玛 你让我吃惊 |
[11:40] | This is it now. You ready? | 就现在? 你准备好了吗? |
[11:50] | Yes. | 是的 |
[11:53] | We’re with you. | 我们听你的 |
[12:10] | Do it! | 干吧 |
[12:19] | Everybody by the bar! Now! Move. | 所有人到吧台边上去! 快! 过去! |
[12:22] | You, you! Up against the bar! | 你 你 站起来靠着吧台 |
[12:26] | Oh, my Gods! | 哦 天啊! |
[12:27] | Three men, one woman, all armed. | 三男 一女 都有武器 |
[12:34] | Is it true? The Fleet knows I’m on Galactica? | 这是真的吗 舰队的人知道我在卡拉狄加上? |
[12:36] | I’m interested in navigational weaknesses. | 我感兴趣的是航行可能遇到的风险 |
[12:39] | Wormholes, dark matter blind spots. Likely ambushes. | 虫洞 黑物质盲点 可能设埋伏的地方 |
[12:44] | I would avoid these pulsar pointers because of dradis interference. | 我会躲开脉冲星 因为雷达会受到干扰 |
[12:48] | If I was gonna plan an ambush, I’d do it there. | 如果我来策划一个伏击 我会放在那里 |
[12:51] | It depends, Admiral. They adapt to your every move. | 这要看情况 上将 他们会适应你的行动 |
[12:56] | Every move triggers a countermove. | 根据你的变化而变化 |
[12:58] | Adapt. That’s what you’re good at, right? | 适应 这就是你们所擅长的 对吗? |
[13:01] | Why won’t you answer my question? | 为什么你不回答我的问题? |
[13:05] | Does the Fleet know I’m on Galactica? | 舰队的人知道我在卡拉狄加上吗? |
[13:15] | It’s the baby. She’s kicking. | 孩子在踢我 |
[13:18] | The Fleet knows. That’ll be all for today. | 舰队中的确有人知道 今天所有人都会知道 |
[13:22] | Guards. | 卫兵 |
[13:42] | You know, if people knew | 如果人们知道… |
[13:44] | how much you’ve relied on that thing’s so-called intelligence, | 你这么依赖那个东西的所谓情报 |
[13:47] | they’d be scared out of their wits. | 他们会吓得半死 |
[13:49] | What about you, Saul? Are you afraid of her? | 你呢 少? 你怕她吗? |
[13:55] | You know, the truth is I don’t like the way it’s gotten under your skin. | 知道吗 实际上我不喜欢他们和我们这么象 |
[14:14] | What are you doing? | 你想干吗? |
[14:17] | What are you doing? | 你想干吗? |
[14:20] | The pressure hatch can withstand explosive decompression. | 压力舱会在爆炸时开门减压 |
[14:23] | The only way help’s getting in is with a raft of high explosives. | 现在进来的唯一方法就是里面发生强烈爆炸 |
[14:33] | Or we could just let these clowns open the pressure door for us. | 或者我们可以让这些小丑自己打开压力门 |
[14:37] | There’s bound to be a security force on its way soon. | 安全部队肯定会马上赶到了 |
[14:39] | Open the door for us? Why would they do that? | 为什么他们会自己打开门? |
[14:42] | Give me your drink. | 把杯子给我 |
[14:43] | Let me talk to them. | 让我和他们谈谈 |
[14:44] | The ice. I need the dry ice. | 干冰 我需要干冰 |
[14:48] | Okay, stay calm. | 好了 保持冷静 |
[14:54] | Ellen! | 艾伦! |
[14:56] | ELLEN: Please don’t shoot! | 请别开枪 |
[14:58] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[14:59] | Ellen Tigh. | 艾伦 泰 |
[15:00] | VINSON: Get over here now. Move! | 过来 马上 |
[15:07] | We are not criminals. We are members of the Fleet, just like you. | 我们不是罪犯 我们是舰队的一员 和你们一样 |
[15:12] | My husband’s XO of Galactica. | 我丈夫是卡拉狄加的副长 |
[15:15] | You’ve just made the worst mistakes of your life. | 你们已经犯了一生中最大的错误 |
[15:23] | Colonel Tigh, Admiral, you need to hear this. | 泰上校 上将 你们该听听这个 |
[15:31] | ELLEN: Saul. | 少 |
[15:32] | Ellen. What’s wrong? | 艾伦? 怎么了? |
[15:34] | They’re holding us hostage. | 他们抓我们作人质 |
[15:35] | They’re threatening to kill us! | 他们威胁要杀我们 |
[15:38] | My name is Sesha Abinell. | 我叫萨莎 阿比诺尔 |
[15:41] | I have seized control of the Cloud 9 lounge | 我控制了星云九号的休息室 |
[15:46] | and held the people in it hostage. | 这里的人都成为人质 |
[15:47] | What do you want? | 你想干吗? |
[15:49] | What do I want? | 我想干吗? |
[15:53] | This is not about what I want. | 这并不是我想干什么的问题 |
[16:00] | The Colonial Fleet has become a Cylon-occupied territory. | 舰队已经变成了赛昂人的地盘 |
[16:06] | You are working in collusion with a Cylon agent. | 阿达玛上将 你正在和那个… |
[16:09] | The very same model of the Cylon | 企图在你的船上谋杀你的… |
[16:11] | that tried to murder you, Admiral Adama, on your own ship. | 赛昂人的同一型号密谋 |
[16:15] | We want Sharon Valerii. | 我们要莎伦 沃莱瑞 |
[16:18] | You have two hours. | 给你两个小时 |
[16:25] | Get me everything you can on Sesha Abinell. | 把萨莎 阿比诺尔所有资料给我 |
[16:29] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[16:41] | GAETA: Sesha Abinell. | 萨莎 阿比诺尔 |
[16:43] | Fleet records indicate she’s the widow of a Ray Abinell. | 是雷 阿比诺尔的遗孀 |
[16:46] | He was a casualty aboard the Greenleaf freighter | 雷 阿比诺尔在大约10周前 |
[16:48] | when the Cylons hit it about 10 weeks ago. | 赛昂人攻击格林里夫号运输船时阵亡 |
[16:51] | Widow. | 寡妇 |
[16:54] | Who do we have aboard Cloud 9? | 我们还有谁在星云九号上? |
[16:56] | Rotation schedule shows Captain Adama, half a Marine squad, | 嗯 换班计划上说阿达玛上校 一半的陆战队 |
[17:01] | and Starbuck’s already there on R and R. | 还有星芭儿也在那里度假 |
[17:04] | Get me Starbuck right away. | 马上找到星芭儿 |
[17:05] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[17:10] | Hell, one of you beauties has got to be an O2 sensor. | 你们之中肯定有一个氧气传感器 |
[17:24] | And I’m guessing it’s you. | 我猜就是你 |
[17:29] | Take a sip of carbon dioxide. | 吸点二氧化碳吧 |
[17:41] | There was another guy at the bar. | 还有一个人在里面 |
[17:43] | Check the back. We don’t want any more mistakes. | 检查一下后面 不要再出任何错 |
[17:46] | Kern, there’s an awful lot of military types here. | 柯恩 这里有很多军队的人 |
[17:48] | And that’s why we’re here. To get Galactica’s attention, remember? | 所以我们选择这里 以引起卡拉狄加的注意 记得吗? |
[17:55] | Page, you go. | 佩奇 你去 |
[17:58] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[19:11] | Good to see you, Gunny. | 很高兴见到你 盖尼 |
[19:13] | I’m gonna need some of those gorillas you call Marines. | 我正需要一些陆战队员 |
[19:16] | Most of my gorillas are already here, sir. | 我的人大部分都在这儿了 长官 |
[19:18] | Just trying to cop a little R and R. | 正打算度个小小的假期 |
[19:20] | STARBUCK: Tell me about it. | 说说情况 |
[19:22] | All right, here’s what we know. | 嗯 我们知道的情况如下 |
[19:23] | We got an unknown number of shooters, at least 20 hostages, | 有几名持枪者挟持了至少20名人质 |
[19:26] | and about a 90-minute window before they start throwing out bodies. | 在他们开始杀人质之前 我们还有大约90分钟 |
[19:29] | You got a plan, sir? | 你有计划吗 长官? |
[19:31] | Lock and load. Let’s figure out the rest as we go along. | 把枪上膛 其余走着瞧 |
[19:44] | Put your weapon down! | 放下你的武器 |
[19:46] | Tell them. | 告诉他们 |
[19:48] | He says he’s Captain Adama from the Galactica. He just wants to talk. | 他说他是卡拉狄加的阿达玛上校 他说他只想谈谈 |
[19:54] | Talk, that’s it. Just talk. | 谈谈 就是这样 只是谈谈 |
[20:10] | SESHA: They’re together. | 他们是一起的 |
[20:17] | Put it down or she dies. | 放下枪 否则要她的命 |
[20:20] | Hey! She dies, he dies. You get it? | 嗨 她死 他就死 懂了吗? |
[20:24] | The difference is, you won’t do it. He will. | 区别在于 你不会开枪 他会 |
[20:47] | Okay? | 好吧 |
[21:07] | We all have someone we care about. | 我们都有自己关心的人 |
[21:11] | It’s his son. | 这是他儿子 |
[21:15] | He’s not gonna choose the Cylon over his son. | 他不会为了赛昂人不要儿子的 |
[21:18] | VINSON: Get in line with the others. | 和别的人站到一起去 |
[21:46] | The CO2 is through the roof. | 二氧化碳浓度增加 |
[21:49] | They’re trying to suffocate us. | 他们想让我们窒息 |
[21:52] | What is this, a trap? | 这是什么意思 陷阱? |
[21:54] | There’s a reason you don’t just start shooting on a spaceship. | 在船上不能乱开枪是有道理的 |
[21:58] | You probably nicked a line. Why don’t you let me talk to the Admiral, | 你们可能打到了什么管线 为什么不让我和上将谈谈 |
[22:02] | see if we can’t find a way out of this? | 看看有什么办法可以解决 |
[22:06] | I’ve got two strike teams inbound to you. ETA ten minutes. | 我派两个攻击小队过来协助你 10分钟内到 |
[22:11] | We’ll have plenty of firepower, so that’s good, | 我们会有足够的火力 那很好 |
[22:13] | but I’m concerned with limited access points. | 但是我担心无法接近 |
[22:15] | Admiral, it’s Abinell. | 上将 是阿比诺尔 |
[22:21] | ADAMA: Keep Starbuck on the line with us. | 让星芭儿随时和我们保持联系 |
[22:25] | Adama. | 阿达玛 |
[22:26] | We’re losing oxygen. | 我们的氧气正在流失 |
[22:29] | If it’s not restored, the hostages die. | 如果不能修复 人质就会死 |
[22:36] | Then you all die, because this is over. | 那你们都会死 这就是我的回答 |
[22:39] | Not till the Cylon’s dead. | 我不会死在那个赛昂人前面 |
[22:44] | I’m willing to die to see this through. | 我就是死也要看着她先死 |
[22:47] | Are you willing to risk your son’s life? | 你想拿你儿子的命来冒险吗? |
[22:53] | Son of a bitch. | 婊子养的 |
[22:56] | Suddenly, you’re listening. | 你终于肯听了 |
[22:57] | Gods damn it! Give her what she wants! Give her the Cylon! | 天杀的 给她想要的 把赛昂人给她 |
[23:03] | You’re all alone on this, Admiral. | 由你决定 上将 |
[23:05] | I’m not gonna sacrifice a military asset on your altar of revenge. | 她有军事价值 我不会把她给你用来复仇的 |
[23:10] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[23:12] | This isn’t… | 这… |
[23:13] | You said this was about us being played by the Cylons, | 你说你这么干是因为赛昂人欺骗我们 |
[23:17] | but it isn’t. It’s about the loss of your husband, and I understand that. | 但并非如此 你这么干是因为你失去了你的丈夫 我很理解 |
[23:24] | It about you wanting to strike back, and I understand that, too. | 你只是想报复 我也理解 |
[23:27] | But we’ve all lost people that we care about, and we learn to live with it. | 但是我们都失去过我们关心的人 我们要学着接受 |
[23:31] | I am sure you are aware, Admiral, of the concrete evidence | 上将 我想你肯定知道 根据确凿证据 |
[23:37] | that Caprica’s defenses were compromised by a Cylon agent | 卡布里卡的防御系统就是被一个 |
[23:41] | who infiltrated the Ministry of Defense on the eve of the attacks. | 渗透入国防部的赛昂人间谍在进攻前夜破的 |
[23:45] | People look for complicated answers when something terrible happens. | 当可怕的事发生后 人们总是去寻找一些复杂的理由 |
[23:51] | Maybe we were just caught by surprise and were beaten, | 也许我们只是因为受到突袭 所以战败了 |
[23:57] | and maybe we have to learn to live with that. | 也许我们应该学着接受这个现实 |
[23:59] | And maybe you are just missing the point. | 也许你还没搞明白 |
[24:02] | You were infiltrated. You, the military. | 你们当时被渗透了 你 军队 |
[24:06] | And you are being infiltrated again, right now. | 现在你们又被渗透了 |
[24:09] | You can sit there and pretend you know what you’re doing, but you do not. | 你可以坐在那里假装知道自己在干什么 但你不知道 |
[24:13] | You are being played. | 你被欺骗了 |
[24:15] | And the rest of us do not want to go down with your ship. | 我们其他人不想和你的船一起去死 |
[24:18] | I want this air system restored right now. | 马上派人来修好供气系统 |
[24:20] | One person comes in alone, fixes it, leaves. | 只允许来一个人 修完后离开 |
[24:24] | Anything goes wrong, somebody gets hurt, it’s on your head. | 出任何差错 就有人会受到伤害 这都要算到你头上 |
[24:35] | Keep a direct line open to Cloud 9. | 保持和星云九号的直接通信 |
[24:38] | What do we do? | 我们怎么办? |
[24:41] | We repair the air system. | 我们去修理供气系统 |
[24:52] | Saul, we can’t give her Sharon. | 少 我们不能把莎伦交给她 |
[24:53] | I hope you know that, right? | 我希望你能理解这点 好吗? |
[24:56] | I know that. | 我理解 |
[24:58] | We can’t start dealing with the terrorists. | 我们不能和恐怖分子妥协 |
[25:00] | We start now, it’ll open the floodgates, and it’ll never stop. | 我们一旦开了这个口子 就会没完没了 |
[25:04] | But, by the way, it’s not Sharon. | 但是 它不是莎伦 |
[25:10] | It’s a frakking Cylon. | 它他妈的是个赛昂人 |
[25:12] | You don’t think I know that? | 你以为我不知道? |
[25:16] | I think there’s part of you that looks into that thing’s eyes | 我发现有时候你看着那个东西的眼睛 |
[25:20] | and still sees that young girl that reported aboard | 依然把它当作两年前的 |
[25:23] | two years ago as a rook pilot. | 那个来报道的小女孩 |
[25:26] | Well, it’s not. It never was. | 它不是她 |
[25:30] | Bill, it’s a machine. | 比尔 它是个机器 |
[25:34] | Admiral, it’s Captain Thrace. | 上将 是特蕾丝上校 |
[25:40] | Sitrep. | 报告情况 |
[25:41] | STARBUCK: I had one of the Cloud 9 techs | 我让一个星云九号的技术人员 |
[25:43] | double-check the oxygen feed in there. | 检查了两次氧气供应 |
[25:45] | There’s nothing wrong with the air. | 供气系统没有任何问题 |
[25:46] | ADAMA: Could be a glitch. | 可能是个小故障 |
[25:48] | Or maybe someone screwed with one of the CO2 sensors in the bar. | 或者有人对里面的二氧化碳传感器动了手脚 |
[25:52] | Lee? Why? | 李 为什么? |
[25:55] | Maybe he’s given us an opening. | 也许他给了我们一个进去的机会 |
[25:57] | If I can get someone inside, get a clear idea of what we’re dealing with… | 如果我能派个人进去 就能搞清楚里面的情况 |
[26:00] | Kara, this is a recon mission. Get someone to volunteer. | 卡拉 这是个侦查任务 找个志愿者 |
[26:03] | Then you assess the situation, | 然后你评估一下情况 |
[26:05] | and then get the hell out of there. Do you understand? | 然后行动 明白了吗? |
[26:08] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[26:13] | I’m here to repair the O2 line. | 我来修氧气管 |
[26:19] | Captain, what are you doing? | 上校 你干吗? |
[26:22] | Volunteering. Let me see that. | 做志愿者 让我看看这个 |
[26:40] | SESHA: Close the hatch. Search her. | 关上舱门 搜她身 |
[26:43] | You may not want to do that. You’re running out of air in here. | 你不该关上门 你们快没氧气了 |
[27:12] | Looks clean. | 没带武器 |
[27:16] | Do your job. | 干活吧 |
[27:20] | Cover her. | 看好她 |
[27:32] | VINSON: Wait a minute. Turn around, slowly. | 等一下 慢慢转过来 |
[27:38] | Check the box again. | 重新检查一下那个盒子 |
[27:52] | MARINE: We’re hot! Let’s go! Hurry! | 行动 快 |
[27:53] | Get down! Get down! | 蹲下 |
[28:16] | We gotta get out now! Come on! | 我们立刻出去 快 |
[28:58] | DUALLA: Billy, Billy. | 比利 比利 |
[29:00] | I need shirts, towels, anything I can use as a bandage. | 我需要衬衫 毛巾 任何可以当绷带的东西 |
[29:09] | Billy! | 比利! |
[29:14] | VINSON: Nobody said you could move. | 没人允许你动 |
[29:18] | You still want the Cylon? Do you? | 你们还想要那个赛昂人吗? 想吗? |
[29:21] | Because if the Admiral’s son dies, you’re not gonna get a deal. | 如果上将的儿子死了你们什么也别想得到 |
[29:24] | You get that? | 明白吗 |
[29:25] | If he dies, you’re not gonna get what you want. | 如果他死了 你们就得不到你们想要的 |
[29:29] | He’s right. Let him go. | 他是对的 让他去吧 |
[29:47] | Sir, it’s Starbuck. | 长官 是星芭儿 |
[29:51] | We got a report of gunshots. What’s happening? | 我们得到报告 发生枪战 怎么回事? |
[29:54] | My cover was blown. I had to move. I’m sorry. | 我被他们识破了 不得不行动 对不起 |
[29:57] | ADAMA: Any casualties? | 有伤亡吗? |
[29:59] | Two Marines, probably KIA, | 两个陆战队员可能在行动中被打死 |
[30:06] | at least one of the gunmen, | 至少一个歹徒 |
[30:11] | and Lee. | 还有李 |
[30:17] | It was crazy in there, confused, and he got hit. | 里面太混乱了 他被打中了 |
[30:22] | How bad? | 严重吗? |
[30:23] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[30:26] | Stand by. | 原地待命 |
[30:27] | Hold your position. Make no move unless you hear from me. | 没我的命令不要行动 |
[30:30] | It was friendly fire. | 是自己人打的 |
[30:33] | Lee got hit by friendly fire. | 李被自己人打中了 |
[30:37] | I think it was me. | 我想是我打中了他 |
[30:45] | You have your orders. | 照我的命令做 |
[30:55] | DUALLA: I can’t stop the bleeding. | 我止不住他的血 |
[30:57] | What can I do? I can’t stop the bleeding. | 我能帮你吗? 我止不住他的血 |
[31:01] | I gotta stop the bleeding. | 我要止住血 |
[31:04] | I can’t tell if it hit an artery. | 不知道是不是打中了动脉 |
[31:07] | Lee, don’t leave me. | 李 别离开我 |
[31:11] | Lee. Lee, don’t leave me, okay? | 李 别离开我 好吗 |
[31:14] | Please. | 求你了 |
[31:15] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[31:17] | He’s gonna be okay. He’s gonna be okay. | 他会没事的 他会没事的 |
[31:21] | He’s gonna be okay. Just hang in there. Come on. | 他会没事的 只要按住 来吧 |
[31:27] | Stay with me. Stay with me, Lee. Stay with me. | 别离开我 李 别离开 |
[31:51] | Are you playing with us? Are you playing with me? | 你是在欺骗我们吗? 你是在欺骗我吗? |
[31:56] | I’ve saved the ship, saved you, | 我救过这船 救过你 |
[32:01] | how many times now? | 有多少次? |
[32:03] | Five? Six? | 五次? 六次? |
[32:06] | You just can’t believe I’m not playing against you. | 你们还是不相信我并没有什么阴谋 |
[32:09] | You know that there are Cylons within this Fleet. | 你知道舰队里还有赛昂人 |
[32:12] | You know what they look like. You know where to find them. | 你知道他们长什么样 你知道哪里能找到他们 |
[32:15] | If I were to ask you, would you tell me who they are? | 如果我问你 你会告诉我他们是谁吗? |
[32:21] | No. | 不 |
[32:27] | That I believe. | 我相信你不会说 |
[32:42] | He’ll be all right. | 他会没事的 |
[32:48] | Thanks for the concern. | 谢谢关心 |
[32:49] | She loses a husband and suddenly the world owes her an explanation. | 她失去了一个丈夫 突然间这个世界好像欠了她什么似的 |
[32:53] | He was a good man. | 他是个好人 |
[32:56] | And he wasn’t just her husband. He was my brother. | 他不但是她丈夫 也是我兄弟 |
[33:00] | My brother died on Picon. He was a good man, too. | 我兄弟死在了派亢 他也是个好人 |
[33:05] | They’re all good men. | 他们都是好人 |
[33:11] | The Abinell woman sent over a manifesto to the press | 那个叫阿比诺尔的女人在占领酒吧前 |
[33:14] | before they took over the bar. | 给新闻媒体发了个声明 |
[33:16] | It’s mostly a collection of rumor and conspiracy theories | 基本上都是些关于赛昂人… |
[33:19] | about Cylons in the military and the government. | 在军队和政府里的谣言和阴谋理论 |
[33:22] | Bunch of crap. | 都是扯淡 |
[33:23] | It’s getting a lot of attention. We gotta get our people out of there. | 这些消息挺受关注 我们要赶快把 我们的人救出来 |
[33:26] | You have Marines on Cloud 9. | 你有陆战队在星云九号上 |
[33:27] | The pressure door to the room has been resealed. | 入口的压力门又关掉了 |
[33:30] | If we try blowing it open, we’ll need so much G4 | 如果我们要炸开它 需要很多G4炸掉 |
[33:33] | we’d risk killing everyone inside. | 还要冒把里面所有人炸死的风险 |
[33:35] | There are no options left except for one. | 我们已经没有选择余地了 只有一个办法 |
[33:39] | No. We don’t strike deals with terrorists. We can’t. | 不 我们不能和恐怖分子妥协 |
[33:42] | We give them Sharon Valerii, we’re inviting terrorism, | 莎伦不能交给他们 否则… |
[33:45] | and we weaken our position permanently. You know that. | 我们的权威性会受到质疑 |
[33:48] | Gentlemen, everyone in that room | 先生们 在那个房间里的每个人 |
[33:49] | is someone’s son, someone’s wife, someone’s mother. | 都是某人的儿子 某人的妻子 某人的母亲 |
[33:53] | Billy is the closest thing that I have to family left in this world. | 比利是我在这个世界上留下的最接近亲人的人 |
[33:57] | And if you don’t think that that confuses things emotionally for me… | 如果你们认为这对我的情绪没影响 |
[34:00] | Let’s not be naive. | 那你们就错了 |
[34:01] | What if they’re right? | 如果他们是对的呢? |
[34:04] | What if Sharon has been playing us all, | 如果莎伦是真的一直在欺骗我们 |
[34:06] | plotting our destruction with every passing day? | 一步步把我们引向毁灭呢? |
[34:09] | What if the terrorists are right? | 如果恐怖分子是对的呢? |
[34:11] | This isn’t about Sharon. It’s about something much bigger than that. | 这和莎伦没关系 这比那个重要的多 |
[34:14] | It’s about the long-term survival. | 这关系到我们的长期生存 |
[34:17] | It’s about the way we conduct ourselves in all of this. | 这关系到我们在处理这些事的时候如何控制自己 |
[34:20] | Sir, it’s Abinell on the line. | 长官? 阿比诺尔要和你通话 |
[34:26] | How’s my son? | 我儿子怎么样? |
[34:27] | Alive, but my friend is dead. | 还活着 但我的朋友却死了 |
[34:31] | So are two of your soldiers. And your son’s dying. | 还有你的两个士兵 不过你儿子快要死了 |
[34:35] | You know, I thought a long time about this. | 知道吗 这件事我想了很久 |
[34:39] | About what I’d do. About how far I’d go. | 关于我该怎么做 关于我会做到什么程度 |
[34:43] | And I honestly did not know until this moment… | 直到现在我才想明白 |
[34:48] | Two. | 两 |
[34:52] | What? What? | 怎么? 怎么? |
[34:54] | Get on your feet. | 站起来 |
[34:55] | What are you going to do? | 你想干什么? |
[34:56] | Saul! Give them what they want! | 少 给他们想要的! |
[35:00] | It’s just a machine! | 它不过是个机器! |
[35:04] | WOMAN: Oh, no. Oh, no. No! | 哦 不 不 |
[35:07] | They’re gonna kill her. | 他们会杀了她 |
[35:10] | Hold your fire. | 别开枪 |
[35:15] | I’m giving you the Cylon, | 我会把赛昂人交给你 |
[35:18] | but she won’t be alive. | 但她不会是活的 |
[35:20] | What does that mean? That is not the deal. | 这是什么意思? 我的条件可不是这样的 |
[35:22] | It means that you’ve convinced me that we may have been played. | 你已经说服了我 也许我们的确被欺骗了 |
[35:27] | And if that be the case, and she’s been playing with me, | 如果真的是这样 如果她一直在欺骗我 |
[35:29] | then I can’t take any more chances. So you make up your mind. | 那么我不能再让她活着 |
[35:34] | If you want Sharon Valerii, you can have her, | 所以你来决定 你想要莎伦 沃莱瑞 可以给你 |
[35:37] | but on my terms. | 但要按照我的条件 |
[35:40] | I give you the body, you give me the hostages. | 我给你她的尸体 你给我人质 |
[35:47] | Done. | 同意 |
[35:53] | Cut the wire. | 挂断 |
[36:14] | It’s good. | 很好 |
[36:19] | Coast looks clear. | 安全 |
[36:39] | Admiral. Let me help, please. | 上将 让我帮你 求你了 |
[36:44] | Let me take it from here. | 让我来吧 |
[36:48] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[37:00] | DUALLA: Stop looking at him, Billy. | 别再看着他了 比利 |
[37:05] | I can see you watching him. I know you think you can get that gun. | 我能看出来你盯着他 我知道你认为你可以抢到那把枪 |
[37:09] | I’m only thinking in case something happens. | 我只是在想 万一发生了什么事 |
[37:11] | No. You’re not a soldier. | 不 你不是战士 |
[37:15] | You’re not trained for that. You’ve got nothing to prove. | 你没受过训练 你不用去证明些什么 |
[37:19] | I know. | 我知道 |
[37:29] | They’re right outside. We open up, they’ll give us the body. | 他们就在外面 我们开门 他们会给我们尸体 |
[37:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:35] | VINSON: We’re opening the door. | 我们这就开门 |
[37:37] | But if anything goes wrong, we start killing hostages. | 但是出现任何差错 我们就会杀人质 |
[37:40] | Do it. | 打开 |
[38:23] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[38:25] | Wait. | 等等 |
[38:28] | This isn’t right. | 好像不对头 |
[38:39] | This one’s been dead for weeks. | 这个已经死了几周了 |
[38:43] | Their Cylon is still alive. | 他们的赛昂人还活着 |
[38:48] | Kill the girlfriend. | 杀掉他女朋友 |
[39:18] | Down! Report! | 死了 报告你们的情况 |
[39:22] | MARINE 2: We’re contained! | 我们控制住局面了 |
[39:23] | All clear! | 安全 |
[39:24] | All right, we’re all clear. Grab this tight! | 安全了 抓紧 |
[39:26] | DUALLA: I need help over here! | 这里需要帮助 |
[39:29] | MARINE 3: Bring in the ER team. | 带急救队来 |
[39:34] | MARINE 2: Medic, get in here now! Medic! | 医生 快来 |
[39:36] | Far side of the room. Right over there. | 房间远侧 就在那边 |
[39:38] | Lee. Lee, can you hear me? Lee! | 李 能听到吗? 李! |
[39:42] | MEDIC 1: Blood pressure. MEDIC 2: Right. | 血压 好了 |
[39:43] | Can you hear me, Lee? Come on, Son. Come on, hurry up! | 能听到我说话吗 李 振作 儿子 振作起来 |
[39:48] | MEDIC 1: BP’s weak and threading. | 血压很低 |
[39:55] | That’s good. | 好 |
[39:56] | Billy. Billy. | 比利 |
[40:00] | Billy. | 比利 |
[40:12] | Billy. | 比利 |
[40:14] | Billy. | 比利 |
[40:56] | ROSLIN: Is this what you gave them? | 这就是你给他们的? |
[40:59] | It was a calculated risk. | 这是计划内风险 |
[41:02] | It wasn’t worth it. | 为个赛昂人不值得 |
[41:45] | Oh, dear. | 亲爱的 |
[41:52] | There, that’s better. That’s better. | 这样好多了 好多了 |
[41:57] | He was so young. | 他还这么年轻 |
[42:16] | DUALLA: Hey. | 嗨 |
[42:18] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[42:21] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[42:23] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[42:26] | When you’re feeling better, we can talk. | 等你好些了我们再谈 |
[42:30] | It was a hell of a vacation. | 真是个该死的假期 |
[42:32] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[42:42] | Lee? | 李? |
[42:45] | Lee, you can’t leave. | 李 你不能死 |
[42:48] | You have to stay. | 你必须活下来 |
[42:52] | You have to really stay. You understand? | 你必须活下来 知道吗? |
[43:05] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[43:07] | I’ll be here when you wake up. | 我会在这里等你醒过来 |
[43:12] | I’ll be right here. | 我会等在这里 |