时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:21] | NARRATOR: Previously on Battlestar Galactica… | 《太空堡垒卡拉狄加》前情回顾 |
[00:24] | STARBUCK: There are survivors on Caprica. | 卡布里卡上还有幸存者 |
[00:26] | A resistance movement. | 他们掀起了抵抗运动 |
[00:28] | ANDERS: We’ve been fighting the Cylons, hitting them where we can. | 我们一直在与赛昂人交战 不放过任何机会 |
[00:31] | Now it looks like they’re here to stay. | 目前看来他们要留在这里了 |
[00:34] | They’re rebuilding Caprica. | 他们要重建卡布里卡 |
[00:41] | ADAMA: The first Sharon was a sleeper agent. | 第一个莎伦是潜伏者 |
[00:44] | Didn’t realize she was a Cylon until her programming kicked in. | 在她的程序启动之前 她并未意识到自己是赛昂人 |
[00:56] | I’m Sharon, but I’m a different Sharon. | 我是莎伦 但我是另一个莎伦 |
[00:59] | And I’m here to help. | 我是来帮忙的 |
[01:01] | No, I’ve decided you are an expression | 你是我的潜意识… |
[01:03] | of my subconscious mind playing itself out | 在清醒状态下… |
[01:05] | during my waking states. | 自主行动的表现 |
[01:07] | So, I’m only in your head? | 就是说我只存在于你的脑袋里么? |
[01:12] | BOOMER: I’m pregnant, Helo. We’re gonna have a child. | 我怀孕了 西洛 我们要有孩子了 |
[01:15] | Sharon is going to bear our child? | 莎伦会怀上我们的孩子? |
[01:21] | but one doesn’t question God’s will. | 但我不会对神的旨意提出质疑 |
[01:24] | The Cylons reincarnate. | 赛昂人的转生? |
[01:26] | It makes sense, doesn’t it? | 很形象 不是么? |
[01:29] | All our memories are downloaded to a brand-new body. | 他们的记忆全都下载到了一副新的躯体里 |
[01:32] | We’re as good as new. | 焕然一新 |
[01:33] | Death becomes a learning experience. | 死亡变成了学习经验 |
[01:46] | Wait, there has to be another way out of here. | 等等 一定还有办法 |
[01:48] | I mean… I mean, you must have an escape plan. | 你一定有逃跑计划 |
[01:51] | You’re not about to be destroyed by your own bombs, are you, huh? | 你才不会自取灭亡的 是吧? |
[01:54] | How are you leaving? | 你怎么逃跑啊? |
[01:59] | Gaius, I can’t die. | 盖尤斯 我死不了 |
[02:04] | When this body’s destroyed, my memory, | 当这副身体毁了以后 我的记忆 |
[02:06] | my consciousness will be transmitted to a new one. | 我的思想 就会被传送到一副新的躯体里 |
[02:10] | I’ll just wake up somewhere else in an identical body. | 我会在别处以一副同样的身体醒来 |
[02:15] | You mean, there’s more out there like you? | 你是说不止你一个? |
[02:17] | There are 12 models. I’m number six. | 有12个型号 我是6号 |
[02:20] | I don’t want to die. | 我不想死 |
[02:21] | Get down. | 爬下 |
[02:37] | Do you love me? | 你爱我么? |
[02:53] | Where? Where? | 我在… 我在… |
[02:59] | I was in a house. | 我刚才在一所房子里的 |
[03:00] | D’ANNA: But you’re not in a house any longer. | 可你已经不在房子里了 |
[03:08] | You’re back with us. | 你和我们在一起了 |
[03:10] | You’ve been reborn. | 你重生了 |
[03:13] | I died? | 我死了 |
[03:15] | I died? | 我死了 |
[03:16] | That’s right. You were in a house. It was destroyed. | 对 你刚才在一所房子里 |
[03:19] | A nuclear blast. | 房子被核弹的冲击波摧毁了 |
[03:22] | But that is all over now. | 但一切都过去了 |
[03:24] | You have been downloaded into a new body. | 你已经被下载到了一副新的躯体里 |
[03:38] | Gaius. | 盖尤斯 |
[03:40] | Gaius was in the house. | 盖尤斯还在房子里 |
[03:43] | Gaius Baltar? | 盖尤斯·波塔尔? |
[03:47] | He’s… Is he alive? | 对 他还活着吗? |
[03:49] | Is he? | 还活着吗? |
[03:58] | BALTAR: I’m not really here. | 我不是真实的 |
[04:01] | No one can see me but you. | 除了你没有人能看到我 |
[04:05] | Don’t let them know. | 别让他们知道 |
[04:08] | Six, would it trouble you if Dr. Baltar were dead? | 6号 如果波塔尔博士死了 你会难过么? |
[04:14] | If they know how you feel about me, | 如果他们知道了你对我的感情 |
[04:19] | it’ll be a problem. | 那就麻烦了 |
[04:29] | It would be unfortunate | 如果他死了… |
[04:34] | if he died. | 那太不幸了 |
[04:36] | He was so helpful. | 他很有用 |
[04:37] | Very helpful. | 非常有用 |
[04:40] | Your mission was a resounding success. | 你的任务取得了重大成功 |
[04:43] | We completely disabled the Colonial defenses. | 我们使殖民地防御系统彻底瘫痪了 |
[04:47] | The attack succeeded beyond our most optimistic projections, | 袭击超出了我们最乐观的预测 |
[04:50] | thanks to you. | 这都拜你所赐 |
[05:28] | You’re a machine. I’m not. | 你是机器 我不是 |
[05:36] | I know there’s pain, but breathe. Ride through it. | 我知道很痛苦 呼吸 深呼吸 |
[05:39] | You’re going to be okay. | 没事的 |
[05:41] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[05:47] | D’ANNA: You’re in God’s hands. We’re all here with you. | 你在神的手中 我们都在陪着你 |
[05:52] | D’ANNA: That’s it. | 好了 |
[05:58] | D’ANNA: This will pass. Trust me. | 会过去的 相信我 |
[06:01] | Everything’s gonna be all right. | 一切都会好的 |
[06:04] | NO. 6: Welcome home, little sister. | 欢迎回家 妹妹 |
[06:07] | We’re here. | 大家都在这儿 |
[06:08] | We’re going to take care of you. | 我们会照顾你的 |
[06:11] | DORAL: We’re proud of you, Sharon. | 我们为你感到骄傲 莎伦 |
[06:16] | And we love you. | 我们爱你 |
[06:23] | No! | 不! |
[06:26] | No! | 不! |
[07:30] | NO. 6: I was thinking it symbolized rebirth. | 它象征着重生 |
[07:32] | A new beginning. | 一个新的开始 |
[07:34] | BALTAR: It’s a memorial. | 这是追悼仪式 |
[07:37] | Do you know how many people died in this park during the attack? | 你知道在那次袭击中 有多少人死在了这个公园里? |
[07:40] | How many people in this park alone? | 单就在这个公园里死了多少? |
[07:41] | It’s gonna be lovely, isn’t it? | 这里会很美的 是吧? |
[07:43] | This park. | 这个公园… |
[07:46] | You know, a place to relax, collect your thoughts. | 一个舒展身心 整理思绪的地方 |
[07:49] | How you doing? | 你还好么? |
[07:51] | I’m a little stiff. | 有点僵硬 |
[07:54] | I’m still trying to get used to this body. | 还是对这身体不习惯 |
[07:56] | I mean, I know it’s identical, | 我明知道身体是一样的 |
[08:00] | but even after all this time, I still feel awkward. | 可是即使经历了这么多次 还是觉得不自在 |
[08:03] | I was a klutz, too. I used to knock things over. | 我也是笨手笨脚 常把东西打翻 |
[08:06] | I was forever tripping over things and… | 总是嗑嗑绊绊 |
[08:09] | You know what, you get over it. | 克服一下吧 |
[08:13] | And you know what, this is a great chance to cleanse. | 这是一个净化自己的好机会 |
[08:16] | You’ve got a new body, a new life. | 一副新身体 一个新生活 |
[08:19] | And anything that you’ve built up, like anxieties | 长久以来养成的焦虑 |
[08:22] | or remorse or guilt, | 懊悔 内疚… |
[08:25] | just let it wash away. | 你都可以抛到九霄云外了 |
[08:26] | I can’t tell you how thankful I am. | 真不知道该怎么感激你才好 |
[08:30] | You’ve been a really big help to me. | 你一直都在帮助我 |
[08:31] | No, it’s me who’s thankful. | 不 该说谢谢的是我 |
[08:34] | We all are. You are a war hero. | 我们都该感谢你 你是勇士 |
[08:37] | We could not have won without you. | 如果没有你 我们不会取得胜利 |
[08:42] | Excuse me. | 打扰了 |
[08:43] | I just wanted to say, it’s an honor to have you here on Caprica with us. | 我只想说你来到了卡布里卡 是我们的荣幸 |
[08:46] | What you did… | 你所做的一切… |
[08:49] | Well, that’s inspiring. | 令我们身心鼓舞 |
[08:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:08] | Hey. How you doing? | 感觉怎么样了? |
[09:09] | I’m freezing. | 好冷 |
[09:11] | I can’t feel my legs. | 我的脚没知觉了 |
[09:13] | That’s the epidural. | 是硬膜外腔麻醉的关系 |
[09:15] | What happened? | 出了什么事? |
[09:17] | You passed out and started bleeding again, | 你刚才昏过去了 又开始流血了 |
[09:19] | but everything’s gonna be all right. | 一切都会好的 |
[09:21] | Like hell it is. | 可得了吧 |
[09:23] | I find it absolutely amazing. | 你们真够可以的 |
[09:25] | You people went to all the trouble | 你们费尽心机… |
[09:26] | to appear human and didn’t upgrade the plumbing. | 想看起来和人类一样 但却没升级生殖系统 |
[09:29] | You have a detached placenta. | 你的胎盘脱落了 |
[09:31] | Baby has to come out now, or we could lose you both. | 现在就得把婴儿生下来 否则你们两个都有危险 |
[09:34] | Okay, sir, I’m gonna have to ask you to step back, please. | 先生 请出去一下 |
[09:36] | She’s tachycardic and her blood pressure’s dropping. | 她心动过速 血压在下降 |
[09:39] | Yeah, she’s hemorrhaging again. | 又内出血了 |
[09:40] | We’re gonna have to make the cut, now. | 要立即开刀 |
[09:42] | HELO: Sharon, can you hear me? | 莎伦 能听见我说话么? |
[09:44] | BOOMER: Helo. | 西洛 |
[09:57] | I still can’t get used to this. | 还真是不习惯 |
[09:59] | Well, you’re a hero of the Cylon now. | 你现在可是赛昂人的英雄了 |
[10:02] | You’re our first celebrity. | 大明星了 |
[10:03] | No, I’m just another Six. | 不 我只是一个6号而已 |
[10:06] | You’re too modest. I’m just another Three, | 你太谦虚了 我只是一个3号 |
[10:08] | and they’re Fives and, oh, Eights. | 那里还有5号和8号 |
[10:11] | But you? Everyone calls you Caprica Six, | 但大家可都称呼你”卡布里卡6号” |
[10:14] | like you’re the only Six on the planet. | 好象这个星球上 只有你一个6号一样 |
[10:16] | And what you did was incredibly difficult. | 你所完成的任务是难点 |
[10:19] | To seduce a man | 为了获取 |
[10:21] | so emotionally and physically, so that he grants you access | 人类的机密情报 |
[10:25] | to all the most closely guarded secrets of his people. | 而去全身心地引诱一个男人 |
[10:27] | I mean, that mission could be profoundly disturbing. | 这样的任务可是十分棘手 |
[10:31] | Disturbing? | 棘手? |
[10:33] | She mean sleeping with me or killing billions of people? | 是指和我上床 还是杀害几十亿的人? |
[10:35] | Because I rather thought you enjoyed sleeping with me. | 因为我觉得你挺乐意和我上床的 |
[10:37] | It was difficult at times. | 有些时侯是挺难的 |
[10:39] | See, nobody here can possibly understand what you’ve been through, | 这里没人有你这样的经历 |
[10:42] | which is why we need your help. | 所以我们才需要你的帮助 |
[10:45] | There’s another Cylon who’s been having trouble reintegrating | 还有一个赛昂人在下载之后 在重组方面… |
[10:47] | after a download. | 遇到了一些问题 |
[10:49] | Another hero, actually. | 事实上是另一个英雄 |
[10:51] | An Eight still insists on calling herself Sharon. | 一个8号 她仍坚持说自己是莎伦 |
[10:54] | And you thought I could help? | 你认为我可以帮上忙? |
[10:58] | I’m still having… | 我… |
[11:00] | I’m having problems of my own. | 我还有自己的问题没解决 |
[11:02] | Caprica, you don’t understand. She really needs your help. | 小卡 你不懂 她真的需要你的帮助 |
[11:06] | If we don’t turn her around soon, there’s talk of boxing her. | 如果我们不快些说服她 她就会被雪藏起来 |
[11:10] | Putting her memories in cold storage? You can’t be serious! | 把她的记忆存储起来? 不是真的吧? |
[11:13] | Well, that’s a charming way to deal with emotional problems. | 这倒是处理 情感问题的有趣办法 |
[11:16] | One might almost call it inhuman. | 可以说也是不人道的 |
[11:18] | Oh, that’s right, you are. | 对了 你们本来就不是人 |
[11:20] | All right, look, it is a last resort. But she’s been regressing. | 这也将是下下策 但她的情况在恶化 |
[11:27] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[11:29] | She’s living up there in that apartment. | 她就住在上面那个公寓里 |
[11:31] | It’s the one she had when she thought she was human. | 从她以为自己是人类的时候 就住在那里了 |
[11:41] | Security’s minimal. Two Centurions patrol out front. | 守卫稀少 两名赛昂武士在前门外巡逻 |
[11:45] | The third bullet-head walks the perimeter. | 第3名”子弹头”把守四周 |
[11:49] | The bullet-head walking perimeter makes random changes to his patrol. | 四处巡逻的那个”子弹头”行踪不定 |
[11:52] | Be tough to get past him. | 要过它那关可不容易 |
[11:54] | All right, so we go under them. | 那咱们就从它下面过去 |
[11:56] | The storm drain leads directly to the garage underneath the cafe. | 雨水沟直通到咖啡厅下面的停车场 |
[12:00] | There’ll be dozens of skin jobs inside. | 那里面会有几十个”整容人”(人形赛昂人) |
[12:04] | HELO: She’s not breathing! | 她没气了 |
[12:06] | COTTLE: Suction it. ISHAY: Right away, doctor. | 放到呼吸机里 马上 |
[12:07] | What’s going on? Where are you taking her? | 怎么回事? 要把她带哪去? |
[12:09] | Her lungs aren’t fully developed. She needs oxygen support. | 她的肺部还没有发育完全 需要氧气的支持 |
[12:12] | But she’s alive, right? Right? | 那她还活着 是吧? |
[12:16] | There’s your answer. Now, you get the hell out of here. | 这就是答案 快出去吧 |
[12:19] | We’ve got to stop the mother bleeding, or she’s not going to make it. | 我们要把母亲的血止住 不然她就危险了 |
[12:35] | You here to kick me out? | 你是来赶我出去的? |
[12:38] | No. | 不是 |
[12:43] | If you’re here to help me with my adjustment problems, | 那是来纠正我的问题的? |
[12:45] | I can save you some time. | 省省吧 |
[13:17] | This is home. | 这是我的家 |
[13:19] | I’m not leaving. | 我不会走 |
[13:24] | I lived on Caprica for two years. I knew what I was. | 我在卡布里卡住了两年 我知道自己是什么人 |
[13:28] | Pretended to be human, but I knew. | 我装作是人类 这我知道 |
[13:31] | If you knew what you were and you lived on Caprica, you know what that makes you? | 如果你对自己一清二楚 却还住在这里 你知道你成什么了么? |
[13:35] | A really good liar. | 一个大骗子 |
[13:48] | Start with the elephants. | 从大象入手 |
[14:03] | These are beautiful. | 好漂亮 |
[14:06] | Ithacan? | 伊萨卡造的? |
[14:08] | Hand carved. | 手工雕绘的 |
[14:11] | My mother gave them to me the day I left for the Fleet Academy. | 我离家去舰队学院那天 我母亲送给我的 |
[14:14] | Is this her? | 是她么? |
[14:19] | Supposed to be. | 算是吧 |
[14:21] | Of course, none of it’s real. | 反正都不是真的 |
[14:23] | All fabricated for my mission. | 全都是为了我的任务而编造的 |
[14:25] | It’s all a lie. | 都是谎言 |
[14:26] | Following God’s path is never easy. | 追寻神的足迹 永远都不是一帆风顺的 |
[14:28] | Oh, don’t go religious with this one. What are you thinking? | 别把这事扯到宗教上面 你想什么呐? |
[14:31] | Do you think I care about your God? | 你以为我在乎你的神是谁吗? |
[14:34] | Look, God loves you. | 神是爱你的 |
[14:41] | This is love. | 这才是爱 |
[14:44] | These people love me. I love them. | 这些人才是爱我的 我爱他们 |
[14:47] | I didn’t pretend to feel something so I could screw people over. | 我没有因为要害人 而去假装些什么 |
[14:52] | I loved them. And then I betrayed them. | 我爱他们 但却背叛了他们 |
[14:56] | I shot a man I love. | 我向我敬爱的人开了枪 |
[14:58] | Frakked over another man, ruined his life. And why? | 又把另一个人的生活弄得一团糟 这一切都为了什么?! |
[15:02] | Because I’m a lying machine! | 因为我是一部说谎的机器! |
[15:04] | I’m a frakking Cylon! | 我他妈是一个赛昂人! |
[15:17] | I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to… | 对不起 我不是故意的… |
[15:22] | I’ve got bandages in the head. | 我这里有胶条 |
[15:26] | Nicely done. You timed it perfectly. | 干得漂亮 时间掐得恰倒好处 |
[15:32] | BALTAR: Scratch your face with the side of your fingernail | 玻璃击中墙壁的一刹那 |
[15:34] | the moment the glass hits the wall. | 用自己的指甲划破了脸 |
[15:49] | Never saw a Cylon show fear before, especially the Sixes. | 从没看过一个赛昂人会害怕 特别是6号 |
[15:53] | They’re usually so hardcore. | 他们总是无所畏惧 |
[15:56] | Feign fear and emotional vulnerability. You’re very good, you know. | 装作胆小如鼠 感情脆弱 演技确实不错 |
[16:00] | But I’m better. Let me help you. | 可我更厉害 我来帮你吧 |
[16:03] | I’m different. | “我与众不同” |
[16:07] | I’m different. | 我与众不同 |
[16:10] | I’m more like you. | “我更像你” |
[16:14] | I had someone I met here. A man. | 我曾在这里遇到过一个人 一个男人 |
[16:18] | I loved him and I think he could’ve loved me eventually. | 我爱他 以为他最后会爱上我 |
[16:36] | Half a cigarette should give us two or three minutes to get the frak out of there | 半根烟有两三分钟的时间 够我们离开这里了 |
[16:39] | Any longer and we risk them finding the charges before they go off. | 如果时间久了 他们可能会在爆炸前发现引爆器 |
[16:44] | Is it two minutes or three? | 是两分钟 还是三分钟 |
[16:46] | About to find out. | 等会就知道了 |
[16:47] | This is a risky operation just to nail a couple of dozen skin jobs. | 这次冒险行动 只能干掉几个”整容人” |
[16:51] | You know, we can’t kill them. | 他们是杀不死的 |
[16:53] | They’ll just download into a new body, and… | 他们还会下载到一副新的躯体里 |
[16:57] | I mean, what’s the point? | 这又有什么用? |
[16:58] | That skin job with Starbuck, | 那个和星芭儿在一起的… |
[17:00] | Sharon, they called her, | 叫莎伦的人 |
[17:02] | she said that when they download, they remember everything, | 她说当他们下载以后 他们会记住所有发生过的事 |
[17:06] | right up until the end. | 从头至尾 |
[17:08] | These skin jobs are gonna remember being blown into tiny little pieces. | “整容人”会记得被炸成四分五裂的样子 |
[17:11] | That’s gotta hurt. | 够狠 |
[17:13] | Yeah. I hope it hurts a lot. | 恩 希望让他们痛不欲生 |
[17:15] | Because sooner or later the message sinks in. There is no safe place, | 因为迟早会让他们认识到 没有安身之地了 |
[17:18] | not even a cafe. So if you want to quit living through hell | 咖啡厅也不安全 所以如果他们不想再受罪了 |
[17:21] | and dying over and over again, then get the frak off our planet. | 不想死了一次又一次 那就从咱们的星球上滚出去 |
[17:26] | Three minutes, 10 seconds. | 3分11秒 |
[17:28] | Boom. | 砰 |
[17:35] | NO. 6: His house was on a bluff over a lake. | 这座房子在湖边的断崖上 |
[17:37] | I always loved the view. The sunlight on the water. | 我一直喜欢这景色 阳光照在水面上 |
[17:41] | It’s my favorite spot in the universe. | 那是全宇宙中 我最喜欢的地点 |
[17:43] | Yes, magical. | 恩 美极了 |
[17:45] | Too bad you nuked it. | 可惜你把它炸平了 |
[17:50] | After I downloaded, I went back to the ruins of his house. | 在我的下载完成后 我又回到了他那房子的废墟前 |
[17:54] | Why? | 为什么? |
[17:56] | Like you, I was looking for some sort of connection to him. | 和你一样 我想找些和他有关的东西 |
[18:03] | Found a few of his things, even held on to them for a while, | 找到了一些他的物品 舍不得扔掉 |
[18:07] | but I realized they were keeping me from truly embracing my new life. | 但是我意识到它们在阻止 我接受新生活 |
[18:12] | BOOMER: So, what did you do with them? | 那你把那些东西怎么处理了? |
[18:17] | I burned them. | 烧了 |
[18:23] | But I felt liberated. | 但我感到一身轻松 |
[18:25] | Yeah, it’s a beautiful story, isn’t it? | 好一个动人的故事 不是么? |
[18:28] | A shame it’s all a pack of lies. | 可惜全是一派胡言 |
[18:34] | So, who was he? This man you loved? | 那你爱的这个人是谁? |
[18:40] | Maybe you’ve heard of him. | 可能你听说过他 |
[18:42] | Gaius Baltar. | 盖尤斯·波塔尔 |
[18:44] | Doctor Baltar? | 波塔尔博士? |
[18:46] | Yeah. | 恩 |
[18:47] | He gave you access to the Colonial defense grid? | 是他允许你进入了殖民地防御网 |
[18:51] | He was the one who betrayed us? | 是他背叛了我们? |
[18:53] | “Us. ” Oh, I love it. | “我们” 我喜欢 |
[18:56] | This one thinks she’s more human than Cylon. | 这家伙把她自己当成人类了 |
[19:00] | Just like someone else I know. | 和我认识的一个人一样 |
[19:03] | Does he still work for the Cylons? | 他还是在为赛昂人效力么? |
[19:05] | What? | 什么? |
[19:07] | On Galactica? | 在卡拉狄加上? |
[19:09] | He’s… | 他… |
[19:12] | He’s alive? | 他还活着? |
[19:13] | He’s the Vice President of the Colonies. | 他是殖民地的副总统 |
[19:16] | You didn’t know that? | 你不知道? |
[19:29] | If the baby does survive, the question is, what do we do with it? | 如果她的孩子真活了下来 问题是我们该如何处置它? |
[19:34] | Do? | 处置? |
[19:37] | What are you suggesting? | 你什么意思? |
[19:39] | That we throw it out of an airlock? | 要把它扔出过渡舱吗? |
[19:41] | I don’t make suggestions, Mr. Baltar. | 我没什么意思 波塔尔先生 |
[19:43] | If I want to toss a baby out an airlock, I’d say so. | 如果我真要那么做 我会说一声的 |
[19:46] | Well, it’s really gratifying to know that infanticide is not on the table. | 不是要把孩子扼杀在摇篮中就好 |
[19:49] | Do I have to point out that this is not a baby? | 是不是还非要我说出来 这可不是孩子 |
[19:52] | It’s a machine. | 是一部机器 |
[19:53] | No, it’s half machine, half human. | 不 是半人半机器 |
[19:56] | I suggest we all keep that half in mind. | 我建议各位 弄清楚那一半是什么 |
[19:58] | The Cylons went through a great deal of trouble to create this thing. | 赛昂人费尽周折创造了这个东西 |
[20:03] | It should go without saying that if it’s good for them, it’s gonna be bad for us. | 不用说 如果对他们有好处 就是对我们有坏处 |
[20:08] | I completely agree. | 我完全同意 |
[20:10] | And I take it as a given, we can’t turn it over to Sharon to raise. | 显然我们不能交给莎伦来抚养 |
[20:13] | That would be disastrous. | 那样会再生祸患 |
[20:15] | ADAMA: There’s still another factor to consider here. | 还要考虑一个因素 |
[20:18] | There are Cylons aboard this fleet. | 这支舰队里有赛昂人 |
[20:20] | If they find out this thing’s been born, | 如果他们得知这东西已经降生了 |
[20:22] | they’re gonna make a play for it. | 他们会借此大造舆论 |
[20:25] | You can see where this is headed, Gaius. | 看清局势了吧 盖尤斯 |
[20:28] | We’re gonna have to take our child. | 我们要把孩子夺回来 |
[20:39] | BOOMER: Hello, Hera. | 你好 赫拉 |
[20:44] | She’s got quite a grip on her. | 她手抓的好紧哦 |
[20:48] | You don’t like it in there, do you, Hera? | 你不喜欢在那里 是吧 赫拉? |
[20:51] | You gotta stay until your lungs get stronger. | 你的肺部没发育好不能出来 |
[20:54] | BOOMER: Oh, she’s our little girl. | 她是我们的小女孩 |
[20:57] | We made her. | 我们创造了她 |
[20:59] | Almost makes you want to believe in the Cylon God. | 差点就让我信奉赛昂人的神了 |
[21:06] | Almost. | 差点儿 |
[21:11] | I love you so completely. | 我好爱你 |
[21:37] | It’s clear. | 安全了 |
[21:43] | Here, take these. | 拿着这个 |
[21:46] | Let’s move! | 走 |
[21:56] | Here you go. | 给 |
[22:06] | Why do you think they kept it from you? | 你说他们为什么不告诉你? |
[22:08] | Is the wrong question. | 问错了 |
[22:13] | The right question is, why did she get me to work with you, | 应该问为什么她明知你会告诉我真相 |
[22:16] | knowing that you’d tell me the truth? | 还让我来劝导你? |
[22:17] | She knew I had feelings for Gaius. | 她知道我对盖尤斯有感情 |
[22:20] | Knew that I had trouble letting go of him. | 知道我对他念念不忘 |
[22:23] | She must’ve known it would trigger those feelings, | 她一定知道这样会激起你的感情 |
[22:25] | and those memories. | 还有记忆 |
[22:28] | She’s frakking with you, can’t you see that? | 她在耍你 你没看出来吗? |
[22:30] | But why? | 但为了什么? |
[22:31] | Oh, it’s so perfectly obvious. | 再明显不过了 |
[22:33] | You know, for self-aware cybernetic life forms, | 对于一个拥有自我意识的 自主生命形态来说 |
[22:35] | sometimes you can be unbearably obtuse. | 有时会异常迟钝 |
[22:37] | Oh, for God’s sake! BALTAR: Careful. | 拜托 小心 |
[22:39] | Everything okay? | 一切还好吧? |
[22:49] | Fine. | 挺好的 |
[22:51] | Just talking with Sharon here. | 在和莎伦聊天 |
[22:53] | Yeah, what about? | 是么? 聊什么? |
[22:57] | She asked me to move out. | 她让我搬走 |
[23:01] | Ah, you know what? Which is what we’ve been asking her for weeks. | 这事我们都催她几周了 |
[23:07] | I was kind of hoping that you’d see the light | 我倒希望她和你聊完之后 |
[23:09] | after talking to our friend here. | 你的脑筋会转转 |
[23:10] | She is lying, unfortunately. | 可惜啊 她在撒谎 |
[23:13] | She has no wish to see Sharon cured. | 她可不希望莎伦过上好日子 |
[23:16] | They’re just gonna do it. | 他们要动手啦 |
[23:19] | They’re going to box her. | 要雪藏她了 |
[23:31] | ANDERS: How many Cylons up in the cafe? | 上面咖啡厅里有多少个赛昂人? |
[23:34] | Full house. At least 40. | 客满 至少40个 |
[23:37] | Three minutes, 10 seconds. | 3分10秒 |
[23:44] | We’ve just made a breakthrough. | 我们刚有所突破 |
[23:46] | She’s agreed to move out of her apartment. | 她同意搬出来了 |
[23:49] | Didn’t you, Sharon? | 是吧 莎伦? |
[23:52] | Yeah. | 恩 |
[23:54] | I’m moving out of the apartment. | 我要搬出去住 |
[23:56] | When? | 什么时候搬? |
[24:00] | Whenever. | 随时都可以 |
[24:04] | What about now? | 那现在就搬吧 |
[24:06] | I’ll help. The apartments are right upstairs. | 我来帮忙 正好就在楼上 |
[24:09] | Sure. | 那好 |
[24:13] | Let me… Let me just get some things. | 我去…我去拿些东西 |
[24:21] | Good work, Six. Must have been some chat, huh? | 干得好 6号 一定费了不少唇舌吧? |
[24:23] | Yes. We had a lot to talk about. | 恩 我们聊了很多 |
[24:26] | She’s right behind you. | 她就在你后面 |
[24:27] | I know. | 知道 |
[26:07] | This is not a debate. | 无须争论 |
[26:08] | This child will not be raised by the Cylon, | 这孩子不会交给赛昂人来抚养 |
[26:11] | and I cannot risk Cylon agents getting their hands on it. I’ve made my decision. | 我不会冒险让赛昂人接近它 这我已经决定了 |
[26:16] | What I need from you, Doctor, is your help. | 我需要你的帮助 医生 |
[26:19] | Fine. I don’t like it, but have it your way. | 好吧 虽说我不喜欢 但还是按你说的办吧 |
[26:22] | I need it immediately. | 现在就办 |
[26:23] | We’ll have to find somebody suitable. | 我们得找到合适人选 |
[26:25] | I have to work up a list of names. | 然后制订出一份名单 |
[26:28] | Each of them is capable, each of them is anonymous, and each can be trusted. | 这当中每个人都可以 都是匿名的 都可以信赖 |
[26:36] | Thought of everything, haven’t you? | 都考虑周到了 是吧? |
[26:38] | I hope so. | 但愿如此 |
[26:48] | Are you all right, Sharon? | 没事吧 莎伦? |
[26:51] | What happened? | 出了什么事? |
[26:54] | Explosion. | 发生了爆炸 |
[26:56] | Building came down on us. | 楼塌了压到了我们 |
[27:00] | Looks like the stairwell saved us. | 看来是消防梯救了我们 |
[27:02] | Where’s Six? | 6号在哪儿? |
[27:05] | Her body’s dead. | 她的身体死掉了 |
[27:07] | No, not yet. | 不 还没死 |
[27:10] | Help me out here. | 帮我一下 |
[27:23] | Would’ve been better if the explosion had killed her. | 她还不如被炸死 |
[27:25] | There’s nothing we can do about the pain until we get out of here. | 出去之后才能帮她止痛 |
[27:34] | Hey, Six, I can get a crossbeam | 6号 我可以拿个横梁 |
[27:37] | and put you out of your misery. | 让你免受些罪 |
[27:39] | I’m not gonna give up on life again. | 我不会再自杀了 |
[27:43] | It’s your choice. | 随你吧 |
[27:54] | D’ANNA: Where the heck are we, anyway? | 我们这是在哪儿啊? |
[27:57] | Must be in the garage. | 一定是停车场里 |
[28:00] | The north entrance might be that way. | 北侧出口应该在那边 |
[28:02] | Then I’m gonna start digging. | 我要开始挖了 |
[28:08] | Hang in there. | 挺住 |
[28:12] | BOOMER: You’re gonna be okay. | 没事的 |
[28:16] | Another survivor. | 一个幸存者? |
[28:17] | Yeah. | 恩 |
[28:21] | Hang on, buddy. | 挺住 兄弟 |
[28:23] | We’ll get you out. | 我们把你弄出来 |
[28:29] | Fresh air coming from down there. | 新鲜空气从那下面来的 |
[28:37] | Thanks. I thought I was a goner. | 多谢 我以为自己死定了 |
[28:43] | Frakking human. You know, he probably set that explosion. | 去他妈的人类 可能就是他一手造成的 |
[28:46] | What, from the Resistance? Why? | 抵抗军干的? 为什么? |
[28:49] | No military value to the cafe. | 咖啡厅并没有军事价值 |
[28:51] | Humans don’t respect life the way we do. | 但人类不像我们一样重视生命 |
[28:53] | No! | 不 |
[28:56] | I won’t let you kill him. | 我不会让你杀了他 |
[29:03] | She’s right. | 她说得对 |
[29:05] | Don’t kill him. | 别杀他 |
[29:06] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[29:08] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[29:12] | Why not kill him? | 为什么不结果了他? |
[29:15] | You’ve already killed billions of people. | 你都已经杀了数十亿人了 |
[29:18] | Do you honestly believe one more body’s gonna weigh any heavier | 你真以为再多一个人 会加重你… |
[29:21] | on your conscience? | 良心的谴责么? |
[29:23] | Which is something that you don’t have. | 你是没有良心的 |
[29:25] | Do you? | 是吧? |
[29:27] | We should interrogate him. | 我们应该审问他 |
[29:29] | Find his accomplices. | 找出他的同党 |
[29:38] | Okay. | 好 |
[29:41] | You can let go now, Sharon. | 你可以放手了 莎伦 |
[29:54] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[29:56] | BOOMER: Looks like Colonial Fleet ID. | 像是殖民舰队的身份牌 |
[29:58] | “Thrace, Kara. “ | 卡拉·瑟瑞丝 |
[30:02] | Starbuck? | 星芭儿? |
[30:04] | She was on Caprica a couple of weeks ago. | 她几星期前来过卡布里卡 |
[30:07] | She escaped with the help of another Sharon. | 另一个莎伦帮她逃跑了 |
[30:12] | If she gave him this, he meant something to her. | 这是她给他的 他对她来说很重要 |
[30:18] | Well, ain’t it sweet? | 好甜蜜 |
[30:25] | BALTAR: You have it in your hand. | 它就在你的手中 |
[30:28] | Hard, physical proof of one person’s love for another. | 那是一个人对另一个人爱的实证 |
[30:34] | If only you felt this deeply about us. | 但愿你对我们的感情 也有这样深深的感受 |
[30:37] | I did. | 我曾有过这种感受 |
[30:44] | I do. | 现在也有 |
[30:46] | I love you, Gaius. | 我爱你 盖尤斯 |
[30:49] | Where’s the tangible proof? | 有确凿的证据么? |
[30:55] | HELO: I don’t understand. She was doing so well. | 我不明白 她一直很好的 |
[30:59] | COTTLE: Oh, no, she wasn’t. | 不 不是 |
[31:01] | I tried to tell you that. | 我本想告诉你的 |
[31:03] | Her lungs were never fully developed. | 她的肺部没有发育完全 |
[31:06] | She finally went into respiratory distress. | 最终导致了呼吸窘迫症 |
[31:09] | We couldn’t get her intubated in time and we lost her. | 我们没能及时进行插管治疗 没能抢救过来 |
[31:14] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[31:16] | I should have been here. | 我该一直在这里的 |
[31:20] | HELO: Sharon, you need sleep, okay? | 莎伦 你应该多休息 |
[31:21] | You’ve lost a lot of blood. | 你失血太多了 |
[31:25] | You murdered her. | 是你杀了她 |
[31:27] | Sharon, come on. | 莎伦 来吧 |
[31:30] | Who ordered it? | 谁下的命令? |
[31:32] | Adama? The President? Who? | 是阿达玛 还是总统? 是谁? |
[31:35] | I don’t kill patients. | 我是不会加害患者的 |
[31:37] | We did the best we could. | 我们尽了全力 |
[31:39] | But she’s dead. | 可她还是死了 |
[31:41] | And that’s all there is to it. | 就是这样 |
[31:46] | I should be able to release the ashes to you in a few hours. | 几小时内 我就会把骨灰给你们 |
[31:51] | Murderer. | 杀人犯 |
[31:54] | HELO: Sharon! Sharon. Die! | 莎伦 去死! |
[32:00] | BOOMER: You’re all murderers! | 你们都是杀人犯! |
[32:02] | MAN: Stay back! You’re all murderers! | 退后 你们都是杀人犯! |
[32:04] | Get her out of here! | 把她带出去 |
[32:06] | Easy! Easy! Easy! | 放松 放松 |
[33:22] | You let them murder our child. | 你让他们杀死了我们的孩子 |
[33:31] | I am so sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[33:33] | I tried. I tried my best. | 我尽全力了 |
[33:36] | God’s will was that our child should survive. | 神的旨意是我们的孩子应该活下来 |
[33:41] | His will was that she would lead the next generation of God’s children. | 他的旨意是她会带领下一代神的子女 |
[33:48] | His will was that you would protect her. | 他的旨意是你应该保护她 |
[33:50] | Yes. | 对 |
[33:53] | Listen, you have committed a monstrous and unforgivable sin. | 你已经犯下了弥天大罪 |
[33:56] | And now you and your entire wretched race are gonna suffer God’s vengeance. | 从现在开始 你和你那劣质的种族都将会遭天谴 |
[34:10] | She’s so beautiful. | 她好美哦 |
[34:14] | I don’t know how to thank you. | 不知道该怎么感谢您 |
[34:17] | When I lost my baby, I didn’t know how I could go on. | 当我失去了孩子的时候 都不知道该怎么活了 |
[34:20] | Well, I’m glad things worked out for you and this little girl. | 值得庆幸的是你和这小女孩挺投缘的 |
[34:25] | I can’t believe somebody would give up this little angel. | 不敢相信能有人会舍弃这个小天使 |
[34:28] | You understand, Maya, that this adoption requires absolute secrecy. | 玛雅 你也知道 这次收养事宜需要绝对保密 |
[34:32] | The mother is a Pegasus officer and must remain anonymous | 她的母亲是帕伽索斯上的军官 |
[34:35] | for political and religious reasons. | 因政治和宗教上的原因必须匿名 |
[34:37] | You have my word. | 我保证 |
[34:38] | Maya, you won’t mind if I drop in occasionally? | 玛雅 我可以时不时地去看看她么? |
[34:43] | Oh, of course not. | 当然可以 |
[34:51] | Good. | 好 |
[34:55] | Go. | 去吧 |
[35:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[35:10] | I know how awful this was for you, | 我知道你一定很难受 |
[35:12] | but trust me, it was imperative. | 但相信我 这事关重大 |
[35:15] | As far as the Cylons know, this child no longer exists. | 只要赛昂人知道这孩子已经不在了 |
[35:19] | That is a good, good thing. | 就是大好事 |
[35:34] | Is this what you’re looking for? | 在找这东西么? |
[35:41] | You can have it. | 拿去吧 |
[35:42] | Here. | 给 |
[35:46] | What’re you doing? | 你在干吗? |
[35:48] | Just making it easy for him to get what he wants. | 帮他达成目的 |
[35:55] | Come on. I’ll give you a head start. | 来吧 我给你开个头了 |
[35:58] | I’m fine where I am. | 我这样挺好 |
[36:02] | Hey, they’re coming for us and you. | 他们来救我们了 来抓你了 |
[36:07] | They’ll be very interested in you. | 他们会对你很感兴趣 |
[36:10] | Leave him alone. | 别烦他了 |
[36:11] | Sharon, | 莎伦 |
[36:14] | you’re a hero of the Cylon. | 你是赛昂人的英雄 |
[36:18] | Now you’re just a broken machine who thinks she’s a human. | 你现在只不过是一部以为自己是人类的破烂机器 |
[36:28] | But you’re not a human, Sharon, | 你不是人类 莎伦 |
[36:31] | and you never will be. | 永远不会是人类 |
[36:33] | Yeah, well, at least I’m not a murderer. | 至少我不是杀人犯 |
[36:36] | I have a conscience. | 我有良心 |
[36:38] | And I know the difference between right and wrong. | 并且明辨是非 |
[36:45] | A murderer is exactly what you are. | 你就是一个杀人犯 |
[36:53] | Life is short, but the next one’s not. | 生命短暂 来世的路还很长 |
[36:58] | Let your heart adrift and your soul will get caught. | 放逐你的心 留住你的魂 |
[37:02] | I love you, Gaius. | 我爱你 盖尤斯 |
[37:05] | My heart and soul are yours. | 我的心和魂都是你的 |
[37:14] | They’re nearly here. | 快进来了 |
[37:18] | You know why they wanted you to work with Sharon? | 知道他们为什么让你去劝说莎伦么? |
[37:21] | So you’d lose your mind. | 因为这样你就会疯掉 |
[37:23] | They’re gonna box you, darling. | 他们就会雪藏你 |
[37:25] | Just like they’re gonna box Sharon. | 像对待莎伦一样去雪藏你 |
[37:30] | We’re dangerous. | 我们是危险人物 |
[37:32] | What? | 什么? |
[37:34] | Sharon and I. | 莎伦和我 |
[37:36] | We’re celebrities in a culture based on unity. | 我们是生活在以团结为文明的世界中的名人 |
[37:39] | No. | 不 |
[37:42] | Our voices count. More than hers. More than others’. | 我们有号召力 比她更有号召力 比别人都有号召力 |
[37:47] | We’re two heroes of the Cylon, right? | 我们俩是赛昂人的英雄 不是么? |
[37:49] | Two heroes with different perspectives on the war. | 两个对战争持有不同观点的人 |
[37:52] | Perspectives based on our love of two human beings. | 以我们对两个人类的爱为基础的观点 |
[37:57] | That’s why she wanted me to work with you, | 这就是她让我劝导你的原因 |
[37:59] | so that you’d tell me that Gaius was still alive. | 这样你就会告诉我盖尤斯还活着 |
[38:02] | And she wanted me to lose my mind. | 她想让我疯掉 |
[38:08] | No, you’re corrupted by your experiences. | 你们早已被你们的经历所腐蚀了 |
[38:16] | D’ANNA: You’re a waste. | 你们是废物 |
[38:19] | Believe the lies, | 相信那些谎话 |
[38:22] | ignore the truth. Listen to me, I will show you the proof. | 别去理会真相 听我的话 我会证明给你看的 |
[38:26] | Speak from your heart. | 实话实说 |
[38:29] | Say the things that you know to be true. | 说出你认为正确的事 |
[38:32] | Genocide, | 嫉妒 |
[38:33] | murder, vengeance, they’re all sins in the eyes of God. | 谋杀 报复 都被神视为罪过 |
[38:38] | That’s what you and I know. | 你我都知道这些 |
[38:40] | That’s what they don’t wanna hear. | 他们却听不进去 |
[38:42] | Because then they’d have to rethink what they’re doing. | 因为那样 他们就会反省自己 |
[38:46] | They’d have to consider that maybe the slaughter of mankind was a mistake! | 他们就会思考 屠杀人类也许是错误的 |
[39:09] | God loves me. | 神是爱我的 |
[39:14] | We’ll see you again soon! | 回见 |
[39:24] | Here. | 这里 |
[39:29] | Looks like they’re almost here. | 看来他们快进来了 |
[39:31] | You should get out of here while you can. | 趁还有机会快走吧 |
[39:33] | The fresh air coming in might lead you out. | 顺着新鲜空气进来的地方 可能就会出去 |
[39:35] | Is this some kind of trick? | 你们是在逢场作戏么? |
[39:38] | You can stay and be tortured if you want. | 如果想留下来受折磨也行 |
[39:40] | Your call. | 你自己决定 |
[39:51] | Who are you? What kind of people are you? | 你们是谁? 你们是什么人? |
[39:55] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[40:02] | BOOMER: Hey, wait. | 等下 |
[40:16] | How long till she downloads and tells them what happened? | 再过多久她就会下载完毕 然后告发我们? |
[40:19] | We had a lot of people in the cafe. | 咖啡厅里曾有很多人 |
[40:22] | At least 36 hours till they get to her. | 至少有36小时才能轮到她 |
[40:25] | Long enough. | 时间够了 |
[40:26] | Long enough for what? | 够干什么? |
[40:28] | To change things for the better. | 做好事 |
[40:31] | What are you talking about? | 什么意思? |
[40:39] | I have never loved anyone more in my life | 我这一生还从没像现在一样… |
[40:46] | than I love you now. | 如此爱你 |
[40:53] | Our people need a new beginning. | 我们的人需要一个新的开始 |
[40:57] | A new way to live in God’s love. | 一种在神的眷顾之下的新的生活方式 |
[41:03] | Without hate. | 没有仇恨 |
[41:05] | Without all the lies. | 没有谎言 |
[41:08] | All they need is for someone to show them the way. | 他们只需要有人能引领他们 |
[41:11] | Someone like two heroes of the Cylons. | 像是两个赛昂人的英雄 |
[41:27] | I’m with you. | 我们誓死在一起 |
[41:36] | DORAL: We found them! | 找到她们了 |
[41:39] | They’re alive! | 她们还活着 |
[41:40] | Yes, we are! | 是的 还活着 |
[41:46] | We’re alive. | 我们还活着 |