时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:26] | I can’t figure it. All those weeks in detention | 我实在搞不明白 在我被关押了几星期后 |
[00:28] | and then suddenly, they let me out. | 忽然他们就把放我出来了 |
[00:30] | I want a specific place, I want a specific time | 我需要造反领导们 |
[00:34] | for a very high-level meeting of the insurgency leadership. | 每一次高级会议的具体地点和具体时间 |
[00:38] | And if I don’t get it, we pick up Saul again, | 如果我们得不到 我们会再次把少抓回来 |
[00:41] | and this time he’ll lose more than an eye. | 而这次 他失去的就不止是一只眼睛 |
[00:44] | DORAL: The child’s life must be protected at all costs. | 我们必须不惜一切代价来保护这孩子 |
[00:47] | D’ANNA: The first Cylon-human hybrid. | 第一个赛昂人与人类的混种 |
[00:50] | It truly is a miracle from God. | 这真是上帝赐予的奇迹 |
[00:52] | We lost her. | 我们失去她了 |
[00:54] | We did the best we could, but she’s dead | 我们尽力了…但她还是死了 |
[00:56] | and that’s all there is to it. | 就这样结束了 |
[00:59] | She’s so beautiful. | 她是那么美丽 |
[01:00] | You understand, Maya, that this adoption requires absolute secrecy. | 你要明白 玛雅 这次收养要绝对保密 |
[01:04] | You have my word. | 我向你保证 |
[01:05] | TIGH: There’s a Raptor out there every day, | 每天都有猛禽战机 |
[01:07] | listening for a wireless call, | 在外轨道监听无线电信号 |
[01:09] | and it’s out there because the old man | 它会在那里等着 因为那个老头子 |
[01:10] | isn’t just gonna leave us to the Cylons! | 不会把我们留给赛昂人 |
[01:13] | “Will make contact this frequency every 12 hours. | “我们会用这个频率每12小时联系一次” |
[01:17] | “Have hope. We’re coming for you. “ | “坚持住 我们来接你们了” |
[01:19] | The Cylons have removed launch keys | 赛昂人已经把着陆的殖民飞船上的… |
[01:20] | from grounded Colonial ships, location unknown. | 启动钥匙转移了 地点未知 |
[01:23] | The best option is that Saul and the people on the ground | 最佳选择是安排地面上的人 |
[01:26] | get their hands on the original launch keys. | 让他们找回原来的启动钥匙 |
[01:28] | DUALLA: The Admiral’s decided to put some boots on the ground. | 上将决定派些人下到地面去 |
[01:31] | He wants to send an officer as a liaison | 想要派一名军官下去 |
[01:32] | between us and the resistance elements | 充当我们与抵抗组织之间的联络人 |
[01:34] | on the planet to coordinate the rescue op. | 来协调救援行动 |
[01:36] | It makes sense. What’s the problem? | 很合理 有什么问题? |
[01:38] | It’s who he’s sending. | 问题是派谁下去 |
[01:41] | This entire plan is a reckless gamble. | 整个计划是一次不计后果的赌博 |
[01:43] | You are risking the lives of the entire human race. | 你在拿整个人类种族冒险 |
[01:46] | You should make plans to resume the search for Earth | 你应利用帕伽索斯和民用船只上的资源 |
[01:49] | with Pegasus and the civilian fleet. | 尽快制定寻找地球的计划 |
[01:51] | But I’m going back. | 而我要回去 |
[01:53] | We round up the leaders of the insurgency and we execute them publicly. | 我们围捕那些反叛军的领袖然后公开处决他们 |
[01:57] | CAVIL: We round up at random groups | 我们在街上随便抓一些人 |
[01:58] | off the street and we execute them publicly. | 然后公开处决他们 |
[02:01] | Send a message that the gloves are coming off. | 放出消息说刽子手来了 |
[02:03] | The insurgency stops now | 叛乱必须立即停止 |
[02:05] | or else we start reducing the human population | 否则我们就开始减少人口数量 |
[02:07] | to a more manageable size. | 让人数降到一个更有利于管理的水平 |
[02:23] | Let them stretch their legs for a minute. | 让他们出来活动一下吧 |
[02:25] | JAMMER: All right, everybody out! | 好了 所有人出来 |
[02:27] | Five minute rest break! | 所有人出来!5分钟休息 |
[02:28] | Come on, move! | 快点 |
[02:35] | You, over here. | 你 到这来 |
[02:44] | Run. | 跑 |
[02:45] | Run, don’t look back. Go! | 跑!别回头看 快 |
[03:29] | ELLEN: Can I help you? | 我来帮你吧! |
[03:30] | No. | 不 |
[03:33] | ELLEN: There we go. | 这样就行了 |
[03:34] | TIGH: Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[03:37] | Sorry. No, that’s all right. It doesn’t hurt. | 对不起 没事 这不要紧 |
[03:40] | Now, I appreciate you doing this. | 我很感激你这么做 |
[03:41] | I can’t seem to get it right in the mirror. | 我从镜子看这里就是找不准地方 |
[03:44] | Saul. | 少 |
[03:49] | I want you to know | 我想让你知道 |
[03:52] | that I would do anything for you. | 为了你 我可以做任何事 |
[03:56] | Yeah. | 是 |
[04:01] | The list, | 名单 |
[04:02] | Cally’s on the list. They’re gonna kill her. | 凯莉在名单上 他们会杀了她的 |
[04:04] | What list? They’re gonna kill her. | 什么名单?他们要杀了她? |
[04:05] | What are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么? |
[04:06] | I got this. | 我刚拿到这个 |
[04:08] | I got this from the dead drop, | 我从处决档案上拿到这个 |
[04:09] | from the source in the administration. | 是从管理部门的线人那里得来的 |
[04:11] | It’s a death list and Cally’s name is on it. | 这是张死亡名单 而凯莉的名字就在上面 |
[04:18] | They’re rounding up people in the city | 他们在城市里抓人 |
[04:20] | and Cally’s already in the detention. | 凯莉已经被逮捕了 |
[04:22] | They could take her out at any minute… | 他们随时都可以将她拉出来 |
[04:23] | They’ve got this organized by transport vehicles. | 他们通过车辆把她运出去 |
[04:25] | Cally’s in a group heading for map coordinate X-ray-7… | 凯莉就在前往地图坐标X-Ray 7的那群人里 |
[04:29] | I know. Where the frak is that? | 我知道 但他妈的到底在哪里? |
[04:30] | I mean, how are we gonna… | 我的意思是 我们怎么才能够… |
[04:32] | Calm down, damn it! | 冷静下来 该死的 |
[04:34] | You’ve got to start thinking clearly, here, Chief, or she’s dead. | 军士长 你一定要冷静思考 不然她会死掉的 |
[04:36] | Now, we’ve already figured out their map coordinate system. | 现在我们已经搞明白他们的地图坐标系统的使用方法 |
[04:39] | It’s referred to in the list of Cylon freqs | 应该与你搞到的死亡档案的… |
[04:42] | you got from the last dead drop. | 赛昂通讯频率表有关 |
[04:44] | Holy frak, you’re right. | 真他妈的伟大!你说对了 |
[04:46] | I can extrapolate the coordinate system… | 我能推断出坐标… |
[04:48] | TIGH: Cally’s group has to pick up | 押送凯莉的那队人必须… |
[04:49] | a bunch of people in town first. | 先在城镇里集合队伍 |
[04:51] | That’ll take time. | 那要花费一些时间 |
[04:52] | Take four men and get there ahead of the trucks. | 带四个人去那里 抢在那些卡车前头 |
[04:56] | Chief! Pull it together. | 军士长 小心点! |
[04:59] | You won’t do her any good if you get caught, too. | 如果你也被抓了 这对她没任何好处 |
[05:02] | Besides, the last thing your son wants is me and Ellen for parents. | 而且 最终 你儿子的父母只能是我和艾伦 |
[05:09] | Find that list, Chief. | 去找到名单 军士长 |
[06:15] | Frak! Where the frak is it? I know it’s… | 该死的到底在哪? |
[06:20] | Damn it! Gods damn it! | 该死!真该死! |
[06:22] | Where’s the frakking list? | 该死的名单到底在哪? |
[06:23] | Okay, it’s gotta be in here. It’s gotta be. | 应该在这儿 应该在这儿 |
[06:27] | What did I do with it? That’s it. | 我干了些什么 就是它 |
[06:30] | That’s it, okay. | 在这里 太好了 |
[06:35] | Where’s the list? | 名单呢 |
[06:39] | Damn it! Come on! | 见鬼 快 |
[06:44] | Here it is. Okay, X-ray-7-1-4-3… | 在这儿 好 X-ray-7-1-4-3… |
[06:49] | Hey, Chief. Good day for a walk, huh? | 嗨 军士长 这真是个散步的好日子 对吧? |
[06:54] | TYROL: Get two men together. | 把你的人集合起来 |
[06:56] | We’re going to Pergamus Flats. | 我们要去普加马斯平地 |
[07:23] | Talk to me, Gunny. | 情况如何 格尼 |
[07:24] | I don’t like it, Eltee. | 不对劲 少尉 |
[07:25] | Too much cover along this trail. | 沿着这痕迹太容易中埋伏了 |
[07:27] | We could catch enfilade fire from there, there, and along there. | 我们会在那里…那里…还有那里 遭到扫射炮火 |
[07:34] | Let’s move out. | 我们走吧 |
[07:35] | I’m going to the rendezvous point. | 我要到汇合点 |
[07:37] | Place your men on the ridge for cover. | 派你的人在山脊上掩护 |
[08:05] | Go, Panthers! | 走吧 黑豹们! |
[08:08] | C- Bucks rule! | C-Bucks规则! |
[08:32] | Hey, Sam, it’s been a while. | 嗨 山姆 好久不见 |
[08:35] | Funny, I feel like I see you every day. | 真有趣 我觉得每天都看见你似的 |
[08:40] | Come on. | 来吧 我们走 |
[08:51] | TYROL: There’s trucks. | 是那些卡车 |
[08:56] | Tell him to move down to the ridge. | 让他下到山脊去 |
[08:58] | Move down to the ridge. | 下到山脊去 |
[08:59] | Crispick, did you hear? | 克里斯平 听到了吗 |
[09:03] | This is it. Lock and load. | 就是这里了 子弹上膛 打开保险 |
[09:12] | All right, what do we see? | 来吧 看看我们能看到什么! |
[09:19] | TYROL: Oh, frak me. | 噢 该死的 |
[09:21] | SEELIX: What? | 什么? |
[09:22] | They’ve got Laura Roslin and Tom Zarek with them. | 他们抓了劳拉·罗丝琳 还有汤姆·查莱克 |
[09:25] | Is there any sign of Cally? | 看到凯莉了吗? |
[09:28] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[09:29] | All right, so Galactica’s got a rescue plan in place and ready to go. | 卡拉狄加计划了营救任务 并即将执行 |
[09:32] | My job is to get the launch keys | 我的任务是 |
[09:34] | for the civilian ships still on the ground | 找到还留在地面上的民用船只的启动钥匙 |
[09:35] | and then coordinate the rescue mission with your evacuation plan. | 然后根据你们的撤退计划 调整营救任务 |
[09:38] | When can we meet with Colonel Tigh? | 我们什么时候与泰上校见面? |
[09:39] | We’re gonna wait until nightfall | 我们要等到天黑了 |
[09:41] | before we head back into the city. | 才能回到市内 |
[09:42] | Oh, there she is. There she is. | 找到她了 找到她了 |
[09:49] | Oh, my Gods, there she is. | 噢 谢谢上帝 找到她了 |
[09:54] | What the frak’s she doing? | 该死的她在干吗? |
[09:57] | She’s making a run for it. | 她在想办法逃出来 |
[10:00] | The bulletheads are lining up. | 那些铁皮人排成了一列 |
[10:02] | TYROL: It’s a firing squad. | 那是攻击方队 |
[10:07] | Sight in on the Centurions, right now. | 瞄准那些赛昂武士 马上! |
[10:11] | Cally’s right in the line of fire. | 凯莉在我们的攻击线上 |
[10:13] | If we shoot, we’re gonna hit her. | 如果我们开火 会打伤她的 |
[10:15] | Then count to five and open fire. | 倒数5 开火 |
[10:21] | CHEADLE: Two skin jobs. | 有两个人形赛昂 |
[10:22] | Should we take them down? | 我们要把他们干掉吗? |
[10:23] | MATHIAS: Where there are skin jobs, there are bulletheads. | 哪里有人形赛昂 那里就有铁皮人 |
[10:25] | Bring up the RPG. | 把火箭筒拿来 |
[10:30] | SAM: Now, there’s a system of tunnels | 这里有一些下水道 |
[10:32] | we’ve been using that run parallel to the… | 我们以前用过… |
[10:35] | You hear that? | 你们听到了吗? |
[10:39] | SAM: Go! Go! Move! MAN: Get down there! | 快!快撤 找掩护 |
[10:40] | ATHENA: Don’t stay! | 别停留 |
[10:42] | Everyone get out! | 都出去 |
[10:44] | Go! Go! Go! Go! | 快 快 快 |
[10:46] | Get in line behind the tree line! | 躲到树丛后面 |
[10:48] | One thousand one, one thousand two, | 1001码 1002码… |
[10:53] | one thousand three, | 1003码… |
[10:57] | one thousand four, | 1004码… |
[11:00] | one thousand five… | 1005码 |
[11:05] | MAN 1: Get down! Go! | 低下 走 |
[11:07] | MAN 2: Behind the trees! | 在树后面 |
[11:11] | Frak this. We’ve got to get out of here. | 该死的 我们要离开这里 |
[11:13] | Stay put. Trust me. | 待着别动 相信我 |
[11:16] | MATHIAS: Now. | 就是现在! |
[11:23] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[12:05] | They were waiting for us, Eltee, right where we thought. | 他们在等我们 中尉 就在我们约好的地方 |
[12:07] | CONNOR: Sam, you’d better take a look at this. | 山姆 你最好看看这个 |
[12:12] | I found it on a dead skin job. | 我在一个人形赛昂身上找到的 |
[12:13] | It’s your handwriting, isn’t it? | 这是你的笔迹 对吧? |
[12:16] | Yeah, you’re damn right it is. | 没错 还真他妈的是 |
[12:19] | SAM: We were sold out. | 我们被出卖了 |
[12:23] | Ellen. | 是艾伦 |
[12:27] | INSURGENT: Check them out. Make sure they’re okay. | 检查下 确保他们都没事 |
[12:37] | You all right, Tom? | 你还好吧 汤姆? |
[12:38] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[12:40] | It’s been a while since I had a woman throw me to the ground. | 自从有个女人把我打倒以后 |
[12:43] | Not quite as much fun as I remember. | 我就不认为这有多有趣了 |
[12:54] | It hurts, huh? Good. | 很痛 对吧 太好了 |
[12:57] | And I hope it hurts a long, long time | 那么我希望会痛很长很长时间 |
[12:59] | until you go to Download City. | 直到你重新去下载地 |
[13:13] | You all right down there? | 你们在下面好吗? |
[13:14] | Oh, my Gods! | 噢 天呀 |
[13:17] | It’s good to see you, Chief. | 见到你真好 军士长 |
[13:19] | It’s good to see you too, ma’am. | 我也很高兴见到你 女士 |
[13:23] | What happens now? Where do we go from here? | 现在发生了什么?我们要去哪里? |
[13:26] | We’re going home. We’re going home. | 我们要回家 我们要回家了 |
[13:29] | Admiral Adama’s on his way. | 阿达玛上将已经上路了 |
[13:31] | We’re getting off this rock, we’re going back to Galactica. | 我们度过这个困难时期后就要回到卡拉狄加了 |
[14:41] | Don’t worry about it, Gaius. It’s all right. | 别担心 盖尤斯 没事的 |
[14:46] | It doesn’t matter to me, really. | 这对我真的无所谓 |
[14:47] | You can stop that right now, okay? | 你能否马上闭嘴 行不? |
[14:50] | My ego’s not so fragile as all that. | 我的自负还没到如此脆弱的地步 |
[14:56] | These things happen or they don’t happen. | 这些事情发生了或者他们没有发生 |
[15:08] | So what shall we talk about? | 所以我们应该说什么好呢? |
[15:11] | Shall we talk about your day? | 我们可以说说你过的日子吗? |
[15:15] | How was your day, darling? | 亲爱的 你的日子过得如何? |
[15:19] | How was your day at the office? | 你在办公室里的日子如何? |
[15:25] | My office. | 我的办公室 |
[15:28] | Any news? | 有消息吗? |
[15:32] | No? | 没有 |
[15:34] | Well, let me tell you about my day, | 好吧 那让我告诉你我过得如何 |
[15:37] | because it was a hoot. | 因为过得一团糟 |
[15:44] | I had the most fascinating chat with one of the Dorals. | 我与其中一个得罗有过令人醉心的聊天 |
[15:47] | He’s got this theory about sanitation being the key | 他有过一个卫生间是人类重获 |
[15:52] | to regaining human trust and confidence, | 自信与互信的钥匙的理论 |
[15:55] | something about toilet paper. | 像是与厕纸相关 |
[16:00] | No, lack of toilet paper, that’s it. | 不 短缺的厕纸.就是这个 |
[16:03] | How if people could only wipe their bums properly, | 如果人们能够擦干净他们的屁股 |
[16:05] | there’d be a measurable up-tick in the polls. | 在投票时选票数量一定会有客观的增加 |
[16:10] | Four months of this, Gaius. | 四个月了 盖尤斯 |
[16:14] | Four months I’m watching you slip further and further | 四个月以来看着你越滑越远 |
[16:17] | down into this well of self-hatred and loathing. | 到这般自我憎恨与厌恶的地步 |
[16:23] | Do you know what I’ve given up for you? | 你知道我为你放弃了什么吗? |
[16:26] | Do you? | 你知道吗? |
[16:30] | Gee, dear, what with the occupation and everything, | 你知道吗 由于这次占领与众多事情的原因 |
[16:34] | I can’t really say I’ve given it that much thought recently. | 我真的不能说我最近能够思考这些东西 |
[16:49] | Don’t go. | 别走 |
[16:52] | Please. | 求求你 |
[17:31] | It doesn’t look so bad. | 那看起来也没那么糟 |
[17:38] | Hey, there’s something that I wanted to say to you. | 我有些话想对你说 |
[17:45] | I’m sorry that I left you alone. | 我真的很抱歉把你一个人留下来 |
[17:49] | I didn’t mean for you to get hurt. | 我不是故意想让你受伤害 |
[17:53] | I was upset with myself and not you, okay? | 我对自己很失望而不是你 可以了吧? |
[18:03] | Grown-ups do stupid things sometimes. | 长大的过程中往往会做一些愚蠢的事 |
[18:08] | We get caught up in our own little world until it’s almost too late. | 我们还来得及找回我们之间的小世界 |
[18:19] | You have no idea what I’m saying to you, do you? | 你完全不知道我在对你说什么 对吧? |
[18:25] | Okay, time to take a nap. | 好了 是时候睡觉了 |
[19:38] | Don’t be afraid. I know who you are, what you are. | 别担心 我知道你是谁 你是什么 |
[19:42] | Poor thing. | 可怜的东西 |
[19:46] | You must be terrified. | 你一定被吓坏了 |
[20:02] | Do you have any candy? | 你有糖吗? |
[20:05] | Candy? | 糖? |
[20:08] | No. | 没有 |
[20:11] | Kamala’s so bitter. | 粗糠柴太苦了 (译者注:粗糠柴-一种亚洲树木 结多毛) |
[20:19] | Oh, Zeus sees all. | 宙斯无所不知 |
[20:21] | Sees you, Number Three. | 看见你 3号 |
[20:22] | Sees your pain, | 能了解你的痛苦 |
[20:24] | your destiny. | 你的命运 |
[20:28] | All the Gods weep for you. | 所有神会都为你哭泣的 |
[20:31] | There is no Zeus. No other God but God. | 但宙斯不会 除了上帝 没有其他的神 |
[20:35] | Well, you don’t believe that anymore. | 看来 你已经不再相信了 |
[20:39] | You don’t know what you believe and that is why you’re here. | 你不知道你的信仰是什么 这也是你来到这里的原因 |
[20:43] | It’s not true. | 不是这样的 |
[20:46] | I don’t even know why I’m here. | 我甚至不知道我为何要来这里 |
[20:48] | This is the stupidest thing I ever did. | 这是我干过的最蠢的事 |
[20:49] | It is your dream that brings you to me. | 是你的梦把你带到我这里 |
[20:54] | How do you know about that? | 你是怎么知道的? |
[21:01] | I have a message for you from the one you worship. | 我在你所信仰的神那里得到了一条给你的信息 |
[21:05] | He speaks through me to you, | 他通过我与你谈话 |
[21:08] | just as he speaks in your dreams. | 正如他在你的梦里说的那样 |
[21:10] | The message is, | 那条信息是… |
[21:14] | the fruit born of two peoples is alive. | 两个人的(爱情)之果还活在世上 |
[21:20] | A child named after the wife and sister | 一个以全知的宙斯的 |
[21:24] | of the all-knowing Zeus, | 妻子和姐妹名字命名的孩子 |
[21:28] | Hera, lives. | 赫拉还活着 (译者注:赫拉是宙斯的妻子) |
[21:30] | It’s not true. | 那不是真的 |
[21:32] | The child is dead. | 孩子死了 |
[21:34] | You will hold her in your arms | 你会把她抱在怀里的 |
[21:36] | and you’ll know for the first time | 而你也会第一次知道 |
[21:38] | what it is to feel true love, | 什么才是真爱的感觉 |
[21:43] | but you’ll lose everything you’ve done here. | 但你会失去你在这里的所有一切 |
[21:54] | Wish I had some chocolate caramels. | 真希望我能有一些巧克力糖 |
[22:09] | Let’s move! We’ve got some people waiting for their ride down there! | 我们走吧! 在下面还有一些兄弟在等我们 |
[22:18] | Will you quit looking at me like that? | 你能否不再那样看我? |
[22:20] | Like what? | 我怎样看你了? |
[22:23] | You know “like what. “ | 你知道你是怎样看我的 |
[22:25] | Like we’re never gonna see each other again? | 就像我们将要永别了那样 |
[22:28] | We will. It’s a good plan, Dee. | 我们会再见面的 这是个好计划 杜 |
[22:32] | Take care of the Admiral. | 保护好上将 |
[22:36] | Take care of his son. | 保护好他的儿子 |
[22:41] | HELO: All right, people, you know how this works. | 各就各位 兄弟们 你们都知道的 |
[22:43] | Pegasus crew on the port side of the line, | 帕伽索斯船员站在这条线左边 |
[22:45] | Galactica on the right. | 卡拉狄加的站在右边 |
[23:13] | RACETRACK: “Their enemies will divide them, | 他们的敌人决意将他们分开 |
[23:15] | “their colonies broken in the fiery chasm of space. | 他们的家园在炽热的火焰中毁灭 |
[23:21] | “Their shining days renounced by a multitude of dark sacrifices. | 他们明亮的天空被漫漫长夜所替代 |
[23:27] | “Yet still they will remain, always together. “ | 但他们将永远在一起 |
[23:32] | ALL: Always together. | 永不分开 |
[23:40] | CREWMAN 1: See you at the rendezvous point. | 集结点见 |
[23:41] | CREWMAN 2: You’d better. | 保重 |
[23:45] | CREWMAN 3: Hang onto this until we get out of this… | 坚持住我们会… |
[23:51] | CREWMAN 4: I’ll be back before you know it. | 我会回来的 |
[23:53] | CREWMAN 5: See you on the other side, man. | 那边见 兄弟 |
[23:55] | CREWMAN 6: I’ll hold you to that. | 我会等你回来 |
[23:57] | CREWMAN 7: I’ll see you. | 回头见… |
[23:58] | CREWMAN 8: I’ll see you… | 回头见… |
[24:00] | CREWMAN 9: May the Gods… | 上帝保佑 |
[24:05] | That’s the third time you’ve taken a look at your watch. | 这是你第三次看手表了 |
[24:09] | Got dinner plans? | 有约会? |
[24:12] | No, I’m just… | 没有 我只是在想… |
[24:15] | I was just thinking Sharon’s probably on the ground by now. | 莎伦现在应该在地面上了 |
[24:18] | I know. | 我知道 |
[24:22] | These are your orders. | 这是你的命令 |
[24:24] | You’ll find the rendezvous point there. | 你会找到汇合点的 |
[24:27] | Take the civilian fleet, wait for me for 18 hours. | 带上这些平民船只 等我18小时 |
[24:31] | If I’m not back in 18 hours, then find Earth. | 如果18小时后我没回来 那就去找地球 |
[24:34] | Yeah, right. | 好吧 |
[24:40] | I’ll see you at the rendezvous point. | 我会在汇合点和你见面的 |
[24:44] | Eighteen hours. Try not to be late. | 18小时后 尽量别迟到了 |
[24:46] | I’m getting old and I’m a little slow. | 我越来越老了 也越来越迟钝了 |
[24:50] | But I’ll be there. | 但我会赶到的 |
[24:55] | Gods, I wish I could talk you out of this. | 老天 我真希望我能说服你别去 |
[24:57] | You can’t. | 你办不到 |
[24:59] | You tried. | 你试过了 |
[25:03] | You know, Dad… | 你知道吗 老爸… |
[25:05] | Don’t. | 别说了 |
[25:09] | Don’t make me cry on my own hangar deck. | 别让我在自己的停机坪上大哭 |
[25:24] | See you there. | 我会在那见到你的 |
[25:28] | Permission to leave your ship, Admiral. | 请允许离开你的船 上将 |
[25:32] | Permission granted, Commander. | 请求批准 指挥官 |
[25:38] | Attention! | 立正! |
[25:41] | Commander of Pegasus, departing. | 帕伽索斯指挥官 出发 |
[25:57] | Eighteen hours. | 18小时后 |
[26:27] | Hey, Jake. Hey, Jake. | 嗨 杰克 嗨 杰克 |
[26:35] | Yeah, you don’t care who I am, do you? | 你不关心我是谁 对吗? |
[26:37] | We’re all God’s creatures in your eyes. | 我们在你眼中都是神的子民 |
[26:40] | Here you go. | 对吗 |
[26:43] | Good boy. Can’t sleep? | 好小子 睡不着? |
[26:49] | Bad dreams. | 恶梦 |
[26:52] | I didn’t know you people had dreams. | 还不知道你这类人也会做梦 |
[26:54] | Oh, sure. | 当然 |
[26:57] | Yeah, everybody dreams, Doc. | 每个人都会做梦 医生 |
[27:02] | Is that human or Cylon blood? | 那是人类还是赛昂人的血? |
[27:04] | Cylon. | 赛昂人 |
[27:07] | One of the Fives got pretty shot up today by the insurgents. | 今天 其中一个5号被起义军漂亮地击中了 |
[27:11] | He’s gonna make it. | 但他能撑过来 |
[27:14] | You could have let him suffer. | 你可以让他好好地享受下痛苦 |
[27:17] | It’s not what I do. | 那不是我要做的 |
[27:20] | What about the baby? | 那个婴儿又如何? |
[27:24] | Sharon’s baby, Hera? | 莎伦的孩子 赫拉 |
[27:27] | When that child died on Galactica, | 当那个小孩在卡拉狄加死去的时候 |
[27:30] | why did you cremate the body? | 你为何火化了尸体? |
[27:34] | It’s the first Cylon-human hybrid | 那是第一个人类与赛昂人的混血儿 |
[27:36] | and you threw it in the incinerator? | 而你却把她扔进了焚化炉 |
[27:40] | Oh, it wasn’t my decision. | 不是我做的决定 |
[27:43] | That was the president’s call. | 是总统的要求 |
[27:45] | I was just following orders. | 我只是遵守命令而已 |
[27:56] | That’s a very funny thing. | 这真是很有意思 |
[28:01] | Because this stuff all looks the same. | 这些玩意看起来一模一样 |
[28:23] | She said, | 她说 |
[28:24] | “I hope it hurts you for a long, long time before you go to Download City. “ | “那么我希望会痛很长很长时间 直到你重新去下载地” |
[28:33] | And then they just left me there. | 然后他们就离开了我 |
[28:36] | They left me in the hot sun with a bullet in my guts. | 他们就在烈日下 留下了中弹的我 |
[28:40] | What a noble race you are. | 多么高尚的种族呀! |
[28:47] | BOOMER: How long were you there before you died? | 在你死之前 在那待了多久? |
[28:49] | CAVIL: Hours. | 几个小时 |
[28:51] | Eventually, I managed to drag myself | 后来 我设法 |
[28:53] | over to some spent shell casings | 翻身找到一些弹片 |
[28:55] | and I used one of those to scratch open my carotid artery. | 我用其中一片割断了我的颈动脉 |
[28:59] | Skin is a lot tougher than you think. | 皮肤比你们想象的要坚韧得多 |
[29:03] | Now that’s three for me, three downloads. | 现在…这是我的第三次下载 |
[29:07] | The first one I just got a headache, but I could handle it. | 第一次 我只是被爆了头但我还能忍受 |
[29:10] | Now it’s worse and worse. | 现在 越来越糟了 |
[29:11] | This time it was like | 现在的感觉 |
[29:12] | a frakking white-hot poker through my skull. | 就像该死的烧红了的铁棒穿过我的头骨 |
[29:17] | It’s not worth it. None of this is worth it. | 不值得 完全不值得 |
[29:20] | He’s right, you know. | 他是对的 你知道 |
[29:23] | It’s not worth it, | 不值得 |
[29:25] | which is what I believe I’ve been telling you all along. | 这就是我一直以来告诫你们的 我所相信的 |
[29:27] | Caprica, can you please control him… | 卡布里卡 你能让他闭嘴吗? |
[29:29] | Why don’t you just shoot me | 你何不向我开枪 |
[29:32] | if that would remedy the situation? | 如果那样能改变现状 |
[29:35] | DORAL: We need to crack down harder. | 我们需要更强硬的措施 |
[29:36] | How? | 怎么做? |
[29:37] | Our resources are stretched to the max already. | 我们已经无计可施了 |
[29:39] | I don’t need to listen to this anymore. | 我不想再听这些了 |
[29:42] | Consensus used to be so easy. | 以前我们通常是很容易达成一致的 |
[29:44] | Now look what they’ve done to us. | 但现在看看它们都给我们带来了什么? |
[29:47] | But don’t lose hope. | 不要失去希望 |
[29:48] | Worse comes to worst, we can always nuke the city and be done with it. | 如果情况越来越糟 我们可以用核武器攻击并摧毁城市 |
[30:07] | You’d better leave those dog-tags here. | 最好将那牌子留下 |
[30:09] | If they spot them, they’ll know who you are. | 他们一看到 就知道你是谁了 |
[30:10] | No. You have no idea how hard I worked for these. | 不 你不知道我为这玩意付出了多少努力 |
[30:14] | So, our best guess puts the launch keys | 我们估计启动钥匙最有可能 |
[30:16] | somewhere in the detention center. | 被放在了拘留所的某处 |
[30:18] | Now just keep to the main streets, okay? | 你最好沿在主街道走 |
[30:19] | Everybody will think you’re just a regular skin job | 所有人都认为你只不过是一个普通的人形赛昂 |
[30:21] | and they’ll avoid you, | 他们会避开你 |
[30:22] | but there’s a lot of people out there looking | 但也有很多人会乘机 |
[30:24] | to gut an unwary Cylon going for a stroll, | 干掉一个闲逛着的毫无防备的赛昂人 |
[30:26] | so don’t let anybody get close enough to stick a knife in you. | 所以 别让任何人靠近到足以捅你一刀的地方 |
[30:29] | All right, thanks for the concern. | 好的 谢谢提醒 |
[30:31] | Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. | 这让我不知所措 |
[30:32] | How are you gonna find those launch keys? | 你准备怎样找到那些启动钥匙? |
[30:34] | When I get inside and hook into the data stream, | 我混进去后 接入数据流 |
[30:36] | it’ll feed me the location. | 就能知道位置了 |
[30:38] | And once I get the keys, you need to distribute them to the pilots | 一旦我拿到钥匙 你需要将他们分发到那些 |
[30:40] | who can fly those ships out of here. | 能将那些飞船飞走的机师手里 |
[30:41] | We’re already on it. We’ve got pilots standing by. | 我们已经准备好了 机师们都在等着 |
[30:43] | CONNOR: Anders? MAN: Hey… | 安德斯 嗨… |
[30:45] | SAM: Yeah, come in. | 进来吧 |
[30:48] | My Gods, what is she doing here? | 天呀! 她在这里干什么 |
[30:50] | Get her down below | 把她带下去 |
[30:51] | and you keep her there until after the next briefing. | 关起来 直到审讯她 |
[30:55] | ELLEN: Wait a minute. | 等会 |
[30:56] | No, no. No, wait. Listen to me please. I can explain… | 不要 不要 等等 听我说 我可以解释 |
[30:59] | SAM: Now, I suggest you keep your mouth shut. | 我建议你把嘴巴闭上 |
[31:03] | ELLEN: Where is my husband? | 我丈夫在哪? |
[31:04] | I want to speak to my husband. | 我要和我丈夫说话 |
[31:05] | SAM: Connor, let’s go. Get her down. | 康纳 我们走吧 带她下去 |
[31:07] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[31:11] | Okay, I’m out of here. | 好了 我走了 |
[31:12] | SAM: Wait, Sharon… | 等等 莎伦 |
[31:14] | Yeah. | 什么事? |
[31:17] | Do me a favor and just keep an eye out for Starbuck. | 帮我个忙 留意下星芭 |
[31:21] | I don’t know if she’s alive or if she’s dead, | 我不知道她是生是死 |
[31:24] | but it’s been four months. | 已经有4个月没见到她了 |
[31:26] | I’ll do what I can. | 我会尽力的 |
[31:30] | Yeah. | 谢谢 |
[31:43] | ROSLIN: You must keep the child hidden at all costs. | 你们要不惜一切把这孩子藏好 |
[31:46] | SAM: We keep her on the move, along with other high-value targets. | 我们让她与其他重要目标一起走 |
[31:50] | She’ll never stay in any one location | 她不会在同一地方待 |
[31:52] | longer than two or three days. | 超过2到3天 |
[31:55] | Sam, I need you to really hear me on this. | 山姆 我要你认真听我说 |
[31:58] | Really. | 非常认真地 |
[32:00] | There is no one, no one, of higher value than Maya and her child. | 这里没有人 没有任何人比玛雅和她的小孩更重要 |
[32:06] | We cannot let them fall into Cylon hands. | 我们不能让他们落入赛昂人手中 |
[32:10] | I get it. | 我知道了 |
[32:16] | How far do you want me to go? | 你想让我走多远? |
[32:19] | I mean, if it looks like the Cylons are gonna capture them… | 我意思是 如果有赛昂人要来抓她的迹象 |
[32:22] | No, | 不 |
[32:25] | don’t let it get to that point. That’s all. | 别让事情发展到这一步 就这么多了 |
[32:29] | I don’t suppose you’re gonna tell me what this is all about. | 我不指望你告诉我这个中原由是什么 |
[32:32] | I mean, what’s so important about this kid? | 我意思是 这孩子有多重要 |
[32:38] | She may very well be the shape of things to come. | 她在将来可能十分重要 |
[32:42] | That’s either a blessing or a curse. | 也许是祝福 也可能是诅咒 |
[32:50] | I know. | 我知道 |
[33:28] | TYROL: We’ve stored arms and munitions | 我们已经在整个城市的要地 |
[33:29] | at key areas throughout the city. | 储备了武器与军需品 |
[33:31] | MATHIAS: I can supplement that with mortars, RPGs, | 我可以些提供迫击炮和火箭筒 |
[33:33] | even a few shoulder-mounted anti-aircraft missiles aboard the Raptor. | 和猛禽机上的一些肩扛式防空导弹 |
[33:37] | Great. | 很好 |
[33:38] | So, when we give the signal, our people are gonna attack the airbase, | 当信号发出时 我们的人就开始攻击机场 |
[33:40] | the detention center, the power station, | 拘留中心 电站 |
[33:41] | and other critical facilities. | 还有其他关键设施 |
[33:43] | The plan is to sow as much chaos and confusion as possible | 这个计划就是要在卡拉狄加与帕伽索斯到达时 |
[33:45] | the moment Galactica and Pegasus arrive. | 尽可能制造混乱 |
[33:47] | That should help cover the evacuation. | 那能够帮助掩护撤退 |
[33:48] | No Pegasus. Just Galactica. | 不会有帕伽索斯 只有卡拉狄加 |
[33:50] | Why? Why no Pegasus? What happened? | 为什么?为什么没有帕伽索斯?发生了什么? |
[33:52] | I don’t know, sir. | 不知道 长官 |
[33:54] | Way beyond my pay grade. | 那已超出了我的职务范围 |
[33:55] | What about your evac plan? | 你们的撤退计划是什么? |
[33:57] | We’ve designated and assigned 500 block captains | 我们已经任命与分配了500名队长 |
[34:00] | to cover each sector of the city. | 覆盖在城市的每一个角落 |
[34:01] | Each block captain is responsible | 每一个分队长均负责集中 |
[34:02] | for rallying and guiding the people | 并引导他(她)负责区域内的人们 |
[34:04] | in his or her sector along their escape route to their designated ship. | 乘坐指定飞船按即定路线撤离 |
[34:07] | I don’t suppose you’ve been able to rehearse any of this? | 你们不会已经演习过了吧? |
[34:09] | Indeed. We’ve had three full dress rehearsals | 是的 我们已经进行过3次模拟演习 |
[34:11] | under the guise of fire and natural disaster drills. | 在各类情况下 |
[34:14] | MATHIAS: It’ll be different when the balloon goes up. | 但实际操作时 一定会有很多不同 |
[34:15] | Explosions, shooting, chaos, there’s gonna be some panic out there. | 爆炸 枪击 混乱 一定会出现很多恐慌 |
[34:19] | ROSLIN: They’ll do fine. These people know that at some point, | 他们能做好的 这些人都知道重点 |
[34:21] | they’re gonna have to be responsible for saving themselves. | 他们有责任拯救他们自己 |
[34:24] | All we need to do is be ready and hope for the best. | 我们所要做的就是做好准备 并祈祷一切顺利 |
[34:29] | What about Maya and Isis? | 玛雅和伊西斯怎样了? |
[34:31] | I’m on it. | 我会处理的 |
[34:32] | I’ve got my two best shooters here, | 我会派两个最好的射手到那里 |
[34:33] | they’re gonna be their escorts | 给他们作警卫 |
[34:34] | and make sure they get back to the ship. | 确保他们能回到船上 |
[34:40] | Gentlemen, I can’t tell you why, but it is imperative | 先生们 我无法告诉你们为什么 |
[34:42] | that this woman and her child get off this planet. | 但让这个女人和她的小孩离开这颗星球十分要紧 |
[34:46] | I trust you because I trust him. | 我相信你 因为我信任他 |
[34:48] | Yes, ma’am. | 是 女士 |
[34:50] | Saul! | 少 |
[34:53] | We need to talk. | 我们需要谈谈 |
[35:11] | RESIDENT: Toaster. | 烤面包机! |
[35:20] | SAM: She sold us out. | 她出卖了我们 |
[35:21] | What are you talking about? That’s a lie. | 你到底在说些什么? 那是谎话 |
[35:23] | We were ambushed at the rendezvous. | 我们在汇合点遭到埋伏 |
[35:24] | The Cylons knew exactly where we were gonna be. | 赛昂人确切知道我们所在的位置 |
[35:26] | Well, that doesn’t mean Ellen… I didn’t do anything! | 不可能是艾伦 我什么也没干 |
[35:27] | This is the map, Colonel! The map that I drew for you. | 这是那张地图 上校! 我画给你的那张 |
[35:30] | I gave this to you in your tent. | 在你帐篷里给你的那张 |
[35:31] | You were gonna burn it, but then your wife offered to do it for you. | 你本应该烧掉它 但你的老婆出现了 帮你做了这事 |
[35:34] | I got it off a dead skin job at the ambush. | 我从一个死去的人形赛昂伏兵身上得到的 |
[35:36] | Do the math! | 完全一样 |
[35:39] | I want to explain, Saul… | 我想解释 少 |
[35:43] | Gods-damn traitor… Shut your frakking mouth! | 该死的叛徒! 闭上你的臭嘴 |
[35:48] | He said… | 他说… |
[35:50] | He said he’d kill you. Who said it? | 他说他会杀了你的 谁说的! |
[35:52] | One of the Brother Cavils. | 其中一个卡维尔 |
[35:56] | I did it for you, Saul. | 我是为了你才做的 少 |
[35:59] | It was all for you, I had to. | 全是为了你 我不得不做 |
[36:02] | I didn’t have any choice. | 我别无选择 |
[36:04] | Don’t you see that? | 你难道看不出来吗? |
[37:01] | Drawer 378. | 378号抽屉 |
[37:11] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[37:14] | Oh, my God, it’s you. | 噢 天呀 是你 |
[37:20] | You’re betraying your own people. | 你背叛了你的人民 |
[37:23] | For what? | 为了什么? |
[37:26] | I’m a Colonial Officer now. | 我现在是殖民地军官了 |
[37:27] | You’re not one of them. | 你不是他们的一员 |
[37:29] | I gave them my word. | 我向他们保证过 |
[37:31] | Now that’s not what counts. | 那承诺没有价值 |
[37:33] | It’s who you give it to. | 对于那些人 |
[37:35] | I’m gonna have to shoot you now. | 我现在必须要杀了你 |
[37:37] | Hera lives. | 赫拉还活着 |
[37:40] | What? | 什么? |
[37:41] | Your daughter Hera is alive. | 你的女儿赫拉还活着 |
[37:45] | Didn’t your friends tell you that? | 你的新朋友没告诉你? |
[37:59] | They faked her death and they hid her from you. | 他们骗你说她死了 他们把她藏了起来 |
[38:01] | You would say anything. | 随你怎么说 |
[38:03] | No, I had dreams. | 不 我有过梦 |
[38:05] | I had strange dreams. | 奇怪的梦 |
[38:07] | I was having strange dreams that made me question my faith, | 我也有过奇怪的梦让我质疑我的信念 |
[38:11] | made me question God. | 让我质疑上帝 |
[38:14] | And in the dreams there was a human oracle, | 在那些梦里 有一个人类先知 |
[38:16] | so I went to see Dodona Selloi. | 于是我去见了Dodona Selloi |
[38:18] | I’m not gonna kill you, | 我不会杀你的 |
[38:19] | but I’m gonna wound you so you can’t warn the others. | 但我会打伤你 让你无法通知其他人 |
[38:22] | The oracle said that the fruit born of two peoples | 那个先知说 两个人的(爱情)之果 |
[38:24] | is still alive, | 还活在世上 |
[38:27] | that Hera lives and I would hold her in my arms | 就是赫拉还活着 而且如果我亲手抱起她 |
[38:29] | and I would know true love. | 我就能知道什么是真爱 |
[38:35] | Put down the gun | 把枪放下 |
[38:37] | and when I find her, you can hold her, too. | 在我找到她时 你也可以抱着她 |
[38:51] | Adama wouldn’t lie to me. | 阿达玛不会骗我的 |
[38:54] | You’re wrong. You’re wrong! | 你错了 你错了! |
[39:08] | The launch keys don’t seem to have been damaged. | 启动钥匙看起来并没有被毁 |
[39:11] | And from all the data points, | 从数据点上得知 |
[39:12] | it looks like the ships all still have enough tylium | 看来所有船都还有足够的燃料 |
[39:14] | to make at least one jump. | 至少能让他们跳跃一次 |
[39:15] | Congratulations, by the way. | 顺便恭喜你 |
[39:17] | I heard it’s a boy. | 我听说是个男孩 |
[39:20] | What’s his name? | 噢 他叫什么? |
[39:23] | Nicholas, after Cally’s grandfather. | 尼古拉斯 以凯莉祖父名字命名 |
[39:27] | Hey, Chief, | 嘿 军士长 |
[39:30] | you know when you helped Helo spread Hera’s ashes? | 你记得帮西洛撒赫拉的骨灰的时候吗? |
[39:33] | Mmm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[39:34] | You actually saw the ashes? | 你真的见到骨灰了吗? |
[39:37] | Yeah, of course. Why? | 当然 怎么了? |
[39:39] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[39:43] | Just make sure Cally never lets her kid out of her sight. | 记得告诉凯莉 千万别让她的孩子离开她的视线 |
[40:10] | Sir, the listening Raptor just jumped back. | 长官 刚跳跃回来的猛禽机带回的消息 |
[40:19] | Sharon’s got the launch keys. | 莎伦拿到了启动钥匙 |
[40:44] | Rec room, Racetrack. | 形势推演室 我是赛道 |
[40:50] | Very well, sir. | 非常好 长官 |
[40:54] | It’s on. | 出发了 |
[41:24] | This is the Admiral. | 我是上将 |
[41:27] | You’ve heard the news. | 你们都听说了 |
[41:29] | You know the mission. | 你们也知道了任务 |
[41:32] | You should also know there’s only one way that this mission ends, | 你们也该知道这次任务只能以一种方式结束 |
[41:36] | and that’s with the successful rescue of our people | 那就是从新卡布里卡成功营救 |
[41:41] | off of New Caprica. | 我们的人民 |
[41:43] | Look around you. | 看看你们周围 |
[41:47] | Take a good look at the men and women | 看看那些站在你们身边的 |
[41:51] | that stand next to you. | 男女们 |
[41:55] | Remember their faces. | 记住这些面孔 |
[41:58] | For one day you will tell your children and your grandchildren | 因为会有一天 你将告诉你的子孙们 |
[42:03] | that you served with such men and women | 你们曾与这些有史以来 |
[42:06] | as the universe has never seen. | 最出色的人共事过 |
[42:10] | And together, you accomplished a feat | 你们一起成就了这次伟绩 |
[42:14] | that will be told and retold down through the ages | 你们的事迹将被世代传颂 |
[42:20] | and find immortality, | 并且这会是众神唯一知道的 |
[42:24] | as only the Gods once knew. | 不朽的壮举 |
[42:28] | I’m proud to serve with you. Good hunting. | 我以与你们共事为荣 祝作战成功 |
[42:34] | Begin jump prep. | 开始跳跃程序 |
[42:36] | Action stations. | 作战岗位 |
[42:38] | HELO: Set Condition One throughout the ship. | 全船一级戒备 |
[42:40] | Stand by for combat jump. | 准备进行战斗跳跃 |