时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:25] | I have a message for you. | 我有一条信息要给你 |
[00:27] | The fruit born of two peoples is alive. | 两个人的(爱情)之果还活在世上 |
[00:32] | A child named after | 一个以全知的宙斯的 |
[00:35] | the wife and sister of the all-knowing Zeus, | 妻子和姐妹名字命名的孩子 |
[00:39] | Hera, lives. | 赫拉还活着 |
[00:42] | It’s not true. | 那不是真的 |
[00:44] | SAM: I don’t suppose you’re gonna tell me what this is all about. | 我不指望你告诉我这个中原由是什么 |
[00:46] | I mean, what’s so important about this kid? | 我意思是 这孩子有多重要 |
[00:49] | She may very well be the shape of things to come. | 她在将来可能十分重要 |
[00:52] | The Cylons knew exactly where we were gonna be. | 赛昂人确切知道我们所在的位置 |
[00:54] | Well, that doesn’t mean Ellen… I didn’t do anything! | 那并不能说明艾伦 我什么也没干 |
[00:55] | This is the map, Colonel! | 这是那张地图 上校! |
[00:57] | The map that I drew for you. I gave this to you in your tent. | 我画给你的那张 在你帐篷里给你的那张 |
[00:59] | You were gonna burn it, but then your wife offered to do it for you. | 你本应该烧掉的 但你妻子说帮你去烧 |
[01:02] | But she didn’t, did she? | 她没烧掉 对吧? |
[01:03] | I… I want to explain… | 我…我可以解释 |
[01:06] | He said he’d kill you… Who said it? | 他说他会杀了你的 谁说的? |
[01:08] | One of the Brother Cavils. | 其中一个卡维尔 |
[01:11] | This is Kacey. | 她是凯西 |
[01:15] | Kacey, this is Kara, your mother. | 凯西 这是卡拉 你的母亲 |
[01:26] | Our people are gonna attack the airbase, the detention center, | 我们的人就开始攻击机场 拘留中心 |
[01:28] | power station, and other critical facilities. | 电站 还有其他关键设施 |
[01:30] | The plan is to sow as much chaos and confusion as possible | 这个计划就是要在卡拉狄加与帕伽索斯到达时 |
[01:32] | the moment Galactica and Pegasus arrive. | 尽可能制造混乱 |
[01:34] | No Pegasus. Just Galactica. | 不会有帕伽索斯 只有卡拉狄加 |
[01:37] | These are your orders. | 这是给你的命令 |
[01:38] | Take the civilian fleet, and wait for me for 18 hours. | 带上这些平民船只 等我18小时 |
[01:42] | If I’m not back in 18 hours, then find Earth. | 如果18小时后我没回来 那就去找地球吧 |
[01:45] | ADAMA: You know the mission. | 你们也知道了任务 |
[01:46] | You should also know that there’s only one way that this mission ends, | 你们也该知道这次任务只能以一种方式结束 |
[01:50] | and that’s with the successful rescue of our people off of New Caprica. | 那就是从新卡布里卡成功营救我们的人民 |
[01:56] | Good hunting. | 祝作战成功 |
[02:05] | Hoshi’s working on updating our map coordinates | Hoshi正在更新我们的地图坐标 |
[02:07] | for the search for Earth. | 以便能搜索地球 |
[02:12] | DUALLA: Civilian captains want to meet with you. | 民用船只的船长想见你 |
[02:14] | They have questions, problems. | 他们有一堆问题 一堆麻烦 |
[02:21] | Talk to me, Lee. | 和我说话 李 |
[02:27] | I’m having trouble accepting this. | 我有点难以接受这个 |
[02:32] | I know. But we have to push forward, | 我知道 但我们必须坚持前进 |
[02:37] | keep the Fleet together, find Earth. | 保证舰队团结 找到地球 |
[02:42] | Right. That’s our duty. | 没错 那是我们的责任 |
[02:44] | There’s still a chance they’ll come back. | 他们仍有机会回来的 |
[02:46] | Your father has pulled off more than a few miracles in his day. | 你父亲在他一生中创造了一个又一个奇迹 |
[02:50] | I know that. | 我也知道 |
[02:54] | Yet I haven’t given up hope. | 我也没有放弃希望 |
[02:59] | Yes, you have. | 不 你放弃了 |
[03:03] | I saw the look on your face when you came back from Galactica. | 我见到你从卡拉狄加回来后的表情 |
[03:07] | Like you were never gonna see him again. | 就像要与他永别了似的 |
[03:12] | Am I that easy to read? | 我就这么容易被看透? |
[03:16] | Just to me. | 只有我才能看透你 |
[03:22] | He’s taking on too much for one half-strength battlestar to handle. | 对于一艘只有一半战斗力的太空堡垒来说 他要达到目的太难了 |
[03:29] | That’s not opinion. That’s a military fact. | 那不是个人看法 而是军事事实 |
[03:34] | He’s not coming back from this. None of them are. | 他这次再也回不来了 他们没有一个能回来了 |
[03:38] | All we can do is make plans for the future. | 我们所能做的 就是为将来做打算 |
[03:41] | We have to survive. | 我们得生存下来 |
[03:44] | We have to find Earth. | 我们必须找到地球 |
[03:46] | If we don’t, there’ll be no one to remember a man named William Adama, | 如果我们做不到 就不会再有人记得一个叫做威廉·阿达玛的人 |
[03:51] | or a battlestar named Galactica. | 也不会记得一艘叫做卡拉狄加的太空堡垒 |
[03:54] | That is our charge to keep. | 这是我们肩负的责任 |
[03:58] | To keep humanity going. | 为了让人类能继续繁衍下去 |
[04:01] | No matter what the cost, no matter… | 无论付出何种代价 |
[04:03] | No matter who we leave behind. | 无论我们将要抛弃谁 |
[04:05] | You can do this. You can get us there. | 你能做到的 你能带领我们到达目的地 |
[04:12] | You are commander of this fleet and you will guide us to safety. | 你是这个舰队的指挥官 你将带领我们到达安全的地方 |
[04:16] | And you will do it, no matter the cost. | 为达此目的 你将不惜任何代价 |
[04:20] | Because you’re an Adama. | 因为你也姓阿达玛 |
[04:28] | Did I ever tell you how proud I am to serve with you? | 我曾向你说过”我以与你共事为荣”吗? |
[04:31] | Not in so many words, no. | 没说过那么多字的 |
[04:34] | Well, I am proud to serve with you, Lieutenant. | 好吧 我以与你共事为荣 中尉 |
[04:38] | And to call you my wife. | 也以你为我的妻子为荣 |
[04:46] | Now, let’s talk about map coordinates, meeting with ships’ captains… | 现在我们讨论一下地图坐标 还有与那些船长们的会面 |
[05:03] | I lost three men today, | 今天我牺牲了三个人 |
[05:04] | and if that Marine sergeant wasn’t on her game, they’d have killed us all. | 而如果陆战队员没有出现的话 他们会把我们全部干掉的 |
[05:07] | I know, Gods damn it! I know! | 我知道 见鬼 我知道了 |
[05:09] | You don’t have to keep running your mouth about it. I get it, all right? | 你不用说个没完没了 我已经知道了 行不行? |
[05:12] | Do you get this? If Sharon had been killed, | 你明白了吗? 如果莎伦被杀 |
[05:15] | not only would we not get the launch keys, | 我们不仅拿不到启动钥匙 |
[05:17] | but the Cylons would know that we were in direct contact with Galactica. | 而且赛昂人将知道我们与卡拉狄加有直接联系 |
[05:20] | Now, this whole plan… The fate of this whole city would have fallen apart. | 那整个计划 整个城市的命运都将完蛋 |
[05:24] | Do you understand that, Colonel? | 你明白吗 上校? |
[05:26] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[05:29] | Good. Hey, | 好吧 |
[05:34] | you know what has to be done here. | 你知道自己该做什么的 |
[05:37] | And if you don’t want to do it, I understand. | 如果你不愿意做 我也理解 |
[05:39] | But believe me, Colonel, someone is gonna do this. | 但是相信我 上校 有些事情是必须要做的 |
[05:43] | Now, it would be better for her sake if it was you. | 为了她好 还是由你来做 |
[06:53] | I had to do it, Saul. I had to. | 我不得不这么做 少 不得不 |
[06:59] | It was all for you. | 我所做的一切都是为了你 |
[07:01] | And I want you to know that I would’ve done anything to save you. | 我想要你知道 为了救你 我愿意做任何事情 |
[07:06] | I know. I know. It’s all right. Everything’s gonna be all right. | 我明白 我明白 没关系 一切都会好起来的 |
[07:09] | No, you don’t understand. | 不 你不明白 |
[07:13] | I got you out of detention, Saul. It was me. | 是我把你弄出监狱的 少 是我 |
[07:19] | I got you out. | 是我把你弄出来的 |
[07:22] | I went to see them. The Cylons. | 我去找他们 赛昂人 |
[07:28] | Finally got to the one in charge. | 最终找到了主管的那个人 |
[07:32] | And I got him to notice me the way men notice me. | 然后 用男人注意我的方式 让他注意到我 |
[07:43] | I slept with him. | 我跟他上床了 |
[07:45] | I felt like puking every time he put his filthy hands on me. | 每当他用肮脏的手碰我的时候 我就想吐 |
[07:50] | But I smiled and I faked it to save you, Saul. | 但是我强颜欢笑 那是为了救你 少 |
[07:57] | But you listen to me. | 请听我说 |
[07:59] | I’d do it again. Frak anybody, do anything, | 我一次又一次与任何人上床 或是做任何事情 |
[08:08] | even give them the map. | 甚至把地图交给他们 |
[08:15] | I didn’t want anybody to be killed. | 我没想让任何人牺牲的 |
[08:36] | I could use a drink. | 我可以喝那杯东西了 |
[09:03] | You’ve always been there for me when I need you. | 当我需要你的时候 你总在那儿等我 |
[09:12] | I’m exhausted. | 噢 我感觉很累 |
[09:14] | I feel like I could just curl up here. | 我感觉我只想这么靠在你身旁 |
[09:19] | There. Attagirl. | 好吧 |
[09:22] | I should’ve listened to you, Saul. | 我应该听你的话 少 |
[09:25] | Should’ve stayed on Galactica. | 应该留在卡拉狄加上 |
[09:27] | Oh, no, don’t worry about any of that now. | 噢 现在什么也不用担心了 |
[09:31] | You just… | 你只… |
[09:35] | You just go to sleep. | 好好去睡觉吧 |
[09:36] | So sleepy… | 我睡了 |
[09:53] | I love you, do you hear me? | 我爱你 你能听到我吗? |
[10:44] | I mean, I’ve told you and I’ve told you, | 我意思是 我告诉过你们 反复地说过 |
[10:47] | but to what end? | 但最终呢? |
[10:49] | Too secure in your smug superiority to listen. | 你们太自以为是 听不进意见 |
[10:53] | Too comfortable in your predictions of success | 对你们成功的预期过于感觉良好 |
[10:58] | to even consider the possibility of defeat. | 甚至丝毫不考虑失败的可能性 |
[11:02] | And where are we now? | 现在又怎样了呢? |
[11:05] | And more to the point, where’s Laura Roslin? | 最重要的 劳拉·罗丝琳在哪? |
[11:11] | Where’s Tom Zarek? | 汤姆·查莱克在哪里? |
[11:14] | At large. | 大多数人呢? |
[11:16] | Whereabouts unknown, free at any rate. Probably with Colonel Tigh, | 那些未知派选民 选举里的自由派 或许与泰上校在一起 |
[11:22] | solidifying the insurgency’s hold over the public’s imagination. | 团结在叛军周围 用他们的幻想感召他们 |
[11:25] | What would you have us do, Gaius? | 你到底想要我们怎样 盖尤斯? |
[11:31] | Leave. | 离开 |
[11:34] | Pack up your Centurions and go. | 带上你们的赛昂武士 走吧 |
[11:40] | Please go. | 请离开吧 |
[11:43] | And then what? | 然后呢? |
[11:45] | What would you do if we really just left you here? | 如果我们真的把你留下 你会怎么做? |
[11:48] | You’d live out your lives in peace | 平静地度过余生? |
[11:49] | and never trouble yourselves with thoughts of us again? | 而永远不用再为与我们合作而烦恼了? |
[11:53] | Or would you raise your children with stories of the Cylon? | 或是你用赛昂人的故事来教育孩子们 |
[11:56] | The mechanical slaves who once did your bidding only to turn against you. | 那些机器奴隶们起来反对你们 |
[12:00] | Killers who committed genocide against your race, | 那些对你们进行种族屠杀的凶手们 |
[12:03] | and the occupiers of this city until we just ran away. | 占领了城市 直到我们逃离 |
[12:08] | Would you tell them to tell the story to their children, | 你会让他们把这个故事讲给他们的孩子? |
[12:11] | and to their children’s children, | 代代相传 |
[12:14] | and nurse a dream of vengeance down through the years, | 并且保留一个复仇之梦 经过多年准备 |
[12:16] | so that one day they could just go out into the stars | 直到有一天他们可以再次跨越星空 |
[12:18] | and hunt the Cylon once more? | 报复赛昂人 |
[12:25] | Blood for blood. | 血债血偿 |
[12:28] | It has to stop one day. | 终有一天会停止的 |
[12:38] | Oh, my Gods. | 喔 天呀 |
[12:55] | MAN 1: That was pretty close. MAN 2: What are you doing? | 太近了 你在干嘛 |
[12:59] | WOMAN 1: Hurry! | 快 |
[13:01] | Nice job, Anders. | 干的漂亮 安德斯 |
[13:03] | Come on. Come on. Come on. | 来吧 来吧 |
[13:08] | Okay, that’s our cue. You know what to do. | 那是给我们的暗号 你们知道该怎么做 |
[13:10] | Rally your people and get them to the evac points. | 集合你们的人 带他们到撤离点 |
[13:13] | Okay, remember the drills, and you’ll do fine. | 好了 按我们演练过的 你们能做好的 |
[13:15] | Go with the Gods. Go! Go! Go! | 神保佑你们 出发!出发!出发! |
[13:19] | Tory, would you tell Laura I cannot thank her enough… | 托瑞 你能告诉劳拉 我有多么感谢她吗? |
[13:22] | Tell her yourself when this is all over. | 等这一切结束后 你自己告诉她 |
[13:24] | Wish we were all as calm as she is. Get them to their ship. Go! | 希望我们都能像她这么镇静就好了 把他们都带到船上去 快 |
[13:28] | MAN 3: Yes, ma’am. Go! | 是 女士 快去! |
[13:29] | Yes, ma’am! | 是 女士 |
[13:34] | MAN 4: Come on! | 行动 |
[14:00] | Let’s move! Let’s move! | 行动 行动 |
[14:03] | All right, this is it. We get to the detention center | 好了 就是这些了 我们要攻击拘留中心 |
[14:05] | and we do not stop until everybody is out of there, free. | 而且会继续进攻 直到这里每一个人获得自由 |
[14:08] | Everybody knows the rescue points, so let’s load up and we move, right now! | 每个人都知道各自的进入点 子弹上膛 我们现在出发 |
[14:13] | Let’s move, Connor! | 我们出发 康纳 |
[14:14] | Let’s go! Let’s go! Let’s go! | 来吧 我们走 |
[14:15] | Move it! Head down! | 出发 出发 |
[14:24] | Decoy squadron approaching launch point. | 佯攻中队正在接近发射点 |
[14:40] | KAT ON RADIO: Okay, this is it, guys. Stand by. | 好了 就是这里了 伙计们 准备 |
[14:43] | All Vipers. Break now, now, now! | 所有蝮蛇战机准备 就是现在!上!上! |
[14:49] | Deploy drones on my mark. Three, two, one. Mark. | 听我命令展开攻击 3…2…1…开火 |
[15:10] | KELLY: Drone signatures match. | 导弹信号匹配 |
[15:14] | Cylons should pick up the drones on dradis | 赛昂人会在雷达上发现目标 |
[15:15] | and read them as two battlestars any minute. | 会以为是两艘太空堡垒 |
[15:26] | Transport all the prisoners… | 转移所有囚犯… |
[15:28] | D’ANNA: You’re authorized to use deadly force. DORAL: What? | 你被授命使用致命武器 什么? |
[15:30] | Immediate evac of sector V as in… V as in Victor. | 立即抽调V区的… |
[15:35] | SIMON: We could use some Centurions and warriors… | 我们可以派一些百夫长和武士… |
[15:41] | For nothing. | 没有意义 |
[15:44] | It’s all for nothing. | 全部没有意义 |
[15:46] | We’ll start over, Gaius. A new city to rise out of the ashes. | 我们可以重新来 盖尤斯 一座新的城市会在灰烬中重建 |
[15:53] | It’ll be buried. | 它也将被埋葬 |
[15:56] | Buried like the cities of old. | 就像过去的那些城市一样 |
[16:00] | Consumed by the wrath of God. | 被上帝的愤怒所毁灭 |
[16:02] | Two battlestars just jumped into orbit. | 两艘太空堡垒刚刚跳跃进入轨道 |
[16:07] | Adama’s back. | 阿达玛回来了 |
[16:32] | Kat, Racetrack. Two base ships on dradis, | 凯特 我是赛道 探测器显示有两艘基地之星 |
[16:34] | bearing zero-zero-two carom zero-one-five. | 方向002 定位015 |
[16:42] | They’re launching Raiders. | 他们发射了突袭机 |
[16:43] | KAT ON RADIO: Red Squadron, Kat. | 红队 我是凯特 |
[16:45] | We’ve done our part. Kick in the turbos and let’s get the hell out of here! | 我们的任务完成了 全开引擎动力 我们离开这鬼地方 |
[16:56] | STARBUCK: What’s going on? | 发生什么事? |
[16:57] | Insurgents. I’ll be back. | 是叛乱份子 我会回来的 |
[16:59] | You cannot leave us trapped in here. | 你不能把我们关在这里 |
[17:01] | It’s the safest for you here. | 这里对你们最安全 |
[17:02] | STARBUCK: No! | 不 |
[17:18] | Let’s go! Let’s go! | 上 我们上 快 快! |
[17:25] | Tom, you go that way. Head to the shipyard. | 汤姆 你们从那边走 去船坞 |
[17:27] | You’re coming, right? | 你会来的 是吗? |
[17:28] | My ship’s up there. | 我的船在那边 |
[17:31] | You sure have a sense for the dramatic. Hey, wait, Laura. | 你这人还真有戏剧性 等下 劳拉 |
[17:34] | Wait. Hey, you, you were on Galactica, right? | 等一等 嘿 你是卡拉狄加上的 对吗? |
[17:36] | Yeah. I didn’t do anything! No, it’s okay, it’s okay. | 是的 我什么也没做 不 没事 |
[17:38] | Keep an eye on her, all right? Don’t let her out of your sight. Go! | 你看着她 好吗? 别让她离开你的视线 走! |
[17:41] | See you up there. See you up there. | 上面见 上面见 |
[17:47] | KELLY: Jump preparation complete. My board is green, ready to jump, sir. | 跳跃准备完成 绿色信号 准备完毕 长官 |
[17:52] | Standby to launch Blue Squadron. | 蓝队准备就绪 |
[17:54] | This is the Admiral. All hands, brace for turbulence. | 我是上将 全体注意 为震动做好准备 |
[18:00] | D’ANNA: Base ships just closed on the battlestar targets. | 基地之星刚刚接近堡垒目标了 |
[18:03] | There’s no Galactica, no Pegasus. | 没发现卡拉狄加 也没有发现帕伽索斯 |
[18:06] | Drones. | 导弹 |
[18:10] | Decoys. | 诱饵 |
[18:12] | The whole thing’s a trick. | 整个事情是一个计谋 |
[18:14] | Where’s Galactica? | 卡拉狄加在哪里? |
[18:57] | Altitude, 99,000, falling like a rock! | 高度99000 感觉象一块陨石 |
[19:00] | Launch! Launch them all! | 发射 全部发射! |
[19:01] | Standby, FTL! | 准备好超光速引擎 |
[19:03] | HELO ON RADIO: Clear for launch. | 准备发射 |
[19:04] | Well, this ought to be different. | 好吧 这应该是不同的 |
[19:15] | They’re clear! Stand by. | 他们准备完毕 准备 |
[19:19] | Jump. | 跳跃 |
[19:32] | Vipers! Everybody, hold! Hold! | 蝮蛇战机 每个人都停火! |
[19:36] | Hotdog, Redwing. | 热狗 我是红翼 |
[19:38] | There’s two friendlies pinned down outside the shipyard gate! | 我看到友军在船坞大门外面受阻 |
[19:40] | Roger, Redwing, target the guard tower. | 收到 红翼 瞄准警卫塔 |
[19:42] | I’ve got the gate. Pulling an odd! | 我来控制大门 出击 |
[19:44] | TYROL: Incoming! | 来袭! |
[19:57] | That’s it! Let’s go! Let’s go! Go! Go! | 我们走 快 |
[19:59] | Let’s go! Go! Move! Move! | 出发 出发 |
[20:04] | Get up! | 起来 |
[20:06] | Do it! Move! Move, move! | 前进 前进!我们出发! |
[20:08] | Heads up! | 快走 |
[20:09] | Move! Let’s move! Come on, move! | 快走 |
[20:11] | Move, move, move! MAN: Hurry up, hurry up! | 走 走 快 快 |
[20:28] | Fire in the hole! | 准备起爆 |
[20:30] | MATHIAS: Fire in the hole! | 准备起爆 |
[20:37] | All right, everybody, let’s go. | 好了 我们出发! |
[20:39] | MAN: This way! | 这边 |
[20:40] | Everyone to the shipyard! Move! Move! Hustle. | 朝北部船场方向移动! 快! |
[20:46] | No stopping! Move! | 别停 快走 |
[20:48] | MAN:… locked doors! I see cells down there. | 门锁上了 下边有牢房 |
[20:53] | Kara. Listen to me. | 卡拉 听我说 |
[20:56] | No. No. | 不 |
[21:06] | I’ll get you out of here. | 我会把你带出去 |
[21:24] | All divisions make damage report to Combat. | 所有部门报告损坏情况 |
[21:26] | Main batteries report weapon status. | 主炮报告武器情况 |
[21:28] | Dradis? | 雷达控制台? |
[21:35] | KELLY: Back online. | 重新开始工作 |
[21:38] | Cylon base ships are coming out of the nebula. | 赛昂人基地之星从星云那边出现 |
[21:41] | Just as we expected. Cylon Raiders are still scattered to hell and gone. | 正如我们所期望的 赛昂突袭机仍然没有发射 |
[21:46] | They’re coming after us without fighter cover. | 他们在没有战机掩护地情况下朝我们飞来 |
[21:50] | If we can draw the two base stars away from the planet, | 如果我们把这两艘基地之星从星球旁吸引过来 |
[21:53] | the colonists might be able to escape. | 地面上的人还有机会逃走 |
[21:54] | Hang on. Two more base ships just jumped into orbit. | 等一下 另外两艘基地之星跳进轨道 |
[21:57] | We got four base ships out there, Admiral. | 现在我们必须对付四艘基地之星了 上将 |
[21:59] | No. We can’t hold off four. | 不 我们对付不了四艘 |
[22:15] | Pass up the cord! | 把绳子给我 |
[22:19] | Hold still. Connect the other side right away. | 顺便把另一边也绑起来 |
[22:22] | We’ve lost maneuvering thrusters. | 我们丧失了机动能力了 |
[22:24] | We can’t take any more hits to port or we’re looking | 我们的左舷无法承受更多的攻击了 |
[22:26] | at explosive decompressions in sections 36 through 48. | 或者我们考虑将36区到48区进行爆炸泄压 |
[22:29] | Jump drives? | 跳跃引擎呢? |
[22:47] | Then that’s it. | 到此为止了 |
[23:38] | Galactica, Pegasus. Let us take some of this work off your hands. | 卡拉狄加 这是帕伽索斯 让我们来助你一臂之力吧 |
[23:42] | APOLLO:Get your FTL up and ready and we’ll take care of the rest. | 准备好你们的超光速引擎 其余的就交给我们吧 |
[23:45] | All right, fire up that main battery! | 准备 主炮开火 |
[23:46] | MAN: Roger that, sir! | 收到 长官 |
[23:48] | Damn you, Lee. | 见鬼 李 |
[23:49] | Keep working on those FTLs! Get ’em online! | 继续修复超光速引擎 让他们恢复上线 |
[23:52] | Yes, sir! | 是的 长官 |
[23:53] | The Cylons will redeploy as soon as they recover. | 赛昂人一旦恢复将重新部署 |
[23:58] | Thank you, Lee. | 谢谢你 李 |
[24:00] | DUALLA: They’re coming about. Maneuvering to bracket us. | 他们来了 正在包围我们 |
[24:03] | Steady as she goes. Take us right into the center. | 稳定航向 穿插到中间去 |
[24:08] | We won’t last long in there. | 我们那样坚持不了多久的 |
[24:09] | No. | 不 |
[24:15] | STARBUCK: Put me down! Put me down! | 放我下来 放我下来 |
[24:16] | Wait! Wait! Stop, stop! Put me down! Put me down! | 等等 停下! 放我下来! |
[24:18] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Kara, Kara! | 哇 哇 卡拉 卡拉 |
[24:26] | Is it really you? Yeah. Baby, it’s really me, | 真的是你吗? 宝贝 这真的是我 |
[24:28] | but listen, we don’t have time. | 听我说 我们没有时间了 |
[24:30] | We’re going to the ships, and we’re gonna get the hell off this frakking planet. | 我们现在必须回到船上去 然后离开这该死的鬼星球 |
[24:32] | Okay. Where’s Kacey? | 好的 凯西在哪 |
[24:35] | Who’s Kacey? | 凯西是谁 |
[24:37] | Kacey. She’s my daughter. | 凯西 她是我女儿 |
[24:38] | Kara, who’s Kacey? | 卡拉 凯西是谁? |
[24:40] | She’s my daughter! Stop, we gotta… Kara, no! | 她是我女儿! 卡拉 不 别 |
[24:41] | I can’t… | 我不能… |
[24:42] | Kara! Kara! Gods damn it, Kara, no! | 该死 卡拉 回来! |
[24:44] | Out of the way! Come on! Gods damn it, Kara, no! | 让开 该死 卡拉! 回来 |
[24:52] | We’ve lost control of the situation on the surface. | 我们已经失去了地面控制权 |
[24:55] | There’s a Heavy Raider standing by, ready to evacuate us. | 我们随时可以坐重型突袭机撤离 |
[24:58] | We’re agreed. Evacuate the entire facility. | 我们同意 全部撤离 |
[25:02] | I’ll stay behind and set off the nuke. | 我留下来引爆核弹 |
[25:11] | You should go as well, Caprica. And you. | 你也应该走 卡布里卡 还有你 |
[25:16] | I don’t think you’ll want to be here after we’ve gone. | 我想我们走了以后 你也不会留在这儿吧 |
[25:19] | There’s a place for you, too. | 我们也给你留了个地方 |
[25:21] | For me? | 给我? |
[25:25] | Well, you were right and we were wrong. | 你是对的 我们错了 |
[25:27] | There should be some reward for that. | 你应该得到奖励 |
[25:32] | Gaius, we should go. | 盖尤斯 我们一起走吧 |
[25:34] | I just want to sit here and die. | 我只是想坐在这里等死 |
[25:38] | GAETA: You’re gonna get your wish, Gaius. | 你如愿以偿了 盖尤斯 |
[25:57] | KELLY: The ships are getting off the ground. | 平民飞船正在起飞 |
[26:00] | Jumping away. Only a few left now. | 跳跃离开 只剩几艘了 |
[26:03] | FTL’s back online! | 超光速引擎恢复 |
[26:05] | Pegasus is taking a hell of a pounding, sir. | 帕伽索斯正遭到连续猛击 长官 |
[26:07] | I don’t think she has a single plane in the air. | 它周围好像连一架战机都没有 |
[26:09] | Lee left all of his planes to guard the civilian ships. | 李把所有战机都派去保护平民飞船了 |
[26:12] | He knew this was a one-way trip. He’ll evac before the end. | 他知道这次买的是单程票 他最终能脱险的 |
[26:16] | HELO: You sure? Land our birds! | 你确定? 让战机回航! |
[26:20] | Let’s get the hell out of here! | 我们离开这个鬼地方 |
[26:22] | HELO:All wings, Galactica. Come on home. | 全体战机 这是卡拉狄加 立即回航 |
[26:24] | Combat landings authorized. Repeat, come on home! | 允许战斗紧急着陆 重复 立即回航 |
[26:28] | All hands, all hands! Get ready to jump! | 全体人员 准备跳跃 |
[26:38] | I believed in you. | 我相信过你 |
[26:40] | Whoa, whoa, Gaeta. | 等等 等等 盖塔 |
[26:42] | I believed in the dream of New Caprica. | 我相信过那个新卡布里卡的梦 |
[26:45] | Gaeta, we all did. | 盖塔 我们同样相信过 |
[26:46] | No! No. Not him. | 不是! 他没有 |
[26:49] | He believed in the dream of Gaius Baltar. | 他只相信盖尤斯·波塔尔的梦 |
[26:53] | The good life. Booze, pills, hot and cold running interns. | 安逸的生活 喝酒 磕药 不停地抓人 |
[26:58] | He led us to the apocalypse | 他把我们引向灭亡 |
[27:01] | and I… I turned out to be… | 但是我我…只是个… |
[27:04] | BALTAR: An idealist. | 理想主义者 |
[27:09] | There’s no sin in that. | 那没有罪 |
[27:17] | Everything you say about me is true. Every word. | 你所描述我的每句话都是事实 每一个字 |
[27:22] | But you have to listen to me. | 但你要听我说 |
[27:26] | The Cylons have a nuke in this complex. | 赛昂在这里准备了一枚核弹 |
[27:31] | Nobody, and I mean nobody, is getting off this planet alive unless I stop D’Anna. | 没有任何人能活着离开这颗星球 除非我来阻止它爆炸 |
[27:36] | Gaius, she’ll kill you. | 盖尤斯 她会杀了你 |
[27:37] | Then she’ll kill me. | 就让她来杀我吧 |
[27:39] | Or it can be down to Mr. Gaeta. | 要不就让盖塔先生来杀 |
[27:41] | Either way, the human race dies with me. | 不管谁杀 人类都会和我一起灭亡 |
[27:47] | CAPRICA SIX:Gaius. | 盖尤斯 |
[27:49] | Go ahead, shoot. | 继续 开枪吧 |
[27:53] | What are you waiting for? | 你还等什么? |
[27:59] | Please. Please. | 请吧 |
[28:05] | I’m begging you, please. | 我求你了… |
[28:15] | You have one chance to put things right. | 你还有机会改变这一切 |
[28:19] | Do you understand me? | 你明白我意思了吗? |
[28:20] | Get the frak out of here! Stop that nuke! Go! | 快他妈的从这里滚出去 阻止核弹爆炸!快去! |
[28:24] | Gaius, let’s go! | 盖尤斯 我们走! |
[28:32] | APOLLO: Set main batteries to auto-fire, cycle B. Lock engines ahead flank. | 设定主炮按B模式自动循环射击 将引擎定为超速运转 |
[28:38] | This is the Commander. Abandon ship, abandon ship. | 我是指挥官 弃船 弃船 |
[28:41] | All hands, abandon ship. | 全体人员弃船 |
[28:42] | Report to evac Raptors and jump to rendezvous point. | 到猛禽机处报导 跳跃至会合点 |
[28:46] | Good work, and I’ll see you on the other side. | 干得漂亮 到那里见 |
[28:50] | All right, people, let’s move. Out! Let’s go! | 好了 快走 撤离! 我们走! |
[28:56] | You, too, Commander. | 指挥官 你也快走 |
[28:58] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[29:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:07] | Kacey! Kacey! | 凯西! 凯西! |
[30:14] | Kacey, honey, where are you? | 凯西!宝贝你在哪儿? |
[30:25] | I knew you’d be back. I saw it. | 我就知道你会回来 我已经预见到了 |
[30:43] | Come here, Kacey. | 把凯西给我 |
[30:46] | Say the words. | 说那句话 |
[30:47] | Let me take her. Say them. | 把她给我 说 |
[30:49] | What words? | 说什么? |
[30:50] | You know what I want. | 你知道我想听的那个! |
[30:52] | I want to hear you say them. And I want the rest of it. Just like I told you. | 我想听你亲口对我说出来 而且就像我对你说的那样 |
[31:05] | Fine. You win. | 好吧 你赢了 |
[31:14] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[31:24] | Say it again. | 再说一遍 |
[31:34] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[31:42] | Now the rest. | 那其他的呢? |
[32:12] | Was it everything you thought it would be? | 这就是你想得到的? |
[32:16] | That and more. I’ll never forget this moment. | 我永远不会忘记这一刻 |
[32:24] | Neither will I. | 我也不会 |
[33:20] | I’ll explain later. Let’s move. | 以后再解释吧 我们走 |
[33:28] | BALTAR: Are you sure she’s in there? | 你确定她在里面? |
[33:29] | Positive. I saw her go in. | 肯定在 我看着她进去的 |
[33:53] | Frakking liar. | 他妈的骗子 |
[34:24] | It’s her, Gaius. | 是她 盖尤斯 |
[34:26] | The first of God’s new generation. | 上帝的第一个新子民 |
[34:32] | Hera. | 赫拉 |
[34:42] | It’s a miracle. | 真是个奇迹 |
[34:48] | Gods spared her. | 是上帝让她活了下来 |
[35:11] | Hera. | 赫拉 |
[35:14] | Can I hold her? | 我能抱抱吗? |
[35:32] | CAPRICA SIX: No. | 不行! |
[35:34] | She won’t set off the nuke. Not anymore. | 她不会引爆核弹了 再也不会了 |
[35:38] | Come on, Gaius, we have to go. | 走吧 盖尤斯 我们该走了 |
[35:57] | Let’s go. Go. Okay. | 快走 好 |
[36:03] | MAN 1: All aboard. | 都登舰了 |
[36:04] | MAN 2: Check up front. | 检查前面 |
[36:33] | All right. I’m ready to go. | 我准备好走了 |
[36:50] | All right, people, let’s go, this way. | 各位 这边走 |
[36:52] | Stand on the starboard hangar deck till we can get you to new ships. | 请在右舷机库暂时等候 直到我们把你们送去你们的新船上 |
[36:56] | Come on, people, all the way down. | 大家请往这边走 |
[36:57] | All the way down, people, all the way down. Let’s go! | 这边 请往这边走 走吧 |
[37:04] | Oh, my Gods. | 噢 天呀 |
[37:05] | Captain? I thought you were dead. | 上尉吗? 我还以为你死了呢 |
[37:09] | Yeah, so did I. | 是呀 我也是 |
[37:13] | Anyway, well, who’s this? | 嘿 这是谁? |
[37:14] | Yeah, I was gonna ask that myself. | 没错 我也正想问她 |
[37:16] | STARBUCK: This is… | 这是… |
[37:17] | Kacey? | 凯西? |
[37:21] | Kacey! My little girl! | 凯西 噢 我的乖女儿 |
[37:25] | Mommy missed you so much. | 妈妈可想死你了 |
[37:28] | Thank you, thank you, thank you. | 谢谢你 谢谢 |
[37:35] | When the Cylons took her I… I thought… | 当赛昂人带走她的时候 我以为… |
[37:40] | But you saved her. | 但你把她救了 |
[37:44] | Gods bless you. | 神保佑你 |
[37:47] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[38:02] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 长官 |
[38:03] | Welcome aboard. Welcome. | 欢迎登舰 欢迎 |
[38:15] | Welcome aboard. | 欢迎登舰 |
[38:28] | I guess you didn’t understand my orders. | 我猜你没看懂我的命令 |
[38:30] | Never could read your handwriting. | 从来就没看懂过你写的字 |
[38:38] | TIGH: Permission to come aboard, sir? | 请求准许登舰 长官 |
[38:49] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[38:57] | Permission granted. | 准许登舰 |
[39:09] | You did it. You brought ’em home, Saul. | 你做到了 你把他们都带回来了 少 |
[39:14] | Not all of them. | 但不是所有人 |
[39:21] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[39:23] | ALL:Adama! Adama! Adama! Adama! | 阿达玛!阿达玛! |
[39:26] | Adama! Adama! Adama! Adama! | 阿达玛!阿达玛! |
[40:20] | We’re still double-checking the Fleet’s manifests, | 我们仔细检查过了舰队的人员名单 |
[40:26] | but it doesn’t look like Maya made it off of New Caprica. | 但是玛雅似乎没能逃出新卡布里卡 |
[40:35] | What about the baby? | 婴儿怎么样? |
[40:42] | I was there when the two guards left to take them to their ship. | 当时我让两个士兵负责把他们带上船 |
[40:47] | I don’t know what happened. | 后来怎样我就不知道了 |
[40:51] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[40:52] | I let you down and I know that. | 我知道我让你失望了 |
[40:58] | No, you didn’t. | 不 你没有让我失望 |
[41:02] | It’s not your fault. | 这不是你的过错 |
[41:04] | This is bigger than us. | 这不是我们所能控制的 |
[41:18] | This is life. | 这就是命运 |
[42:22] | MAN ON PA: All pilots proceed to gate 14. | 所有飞行员去14号通道报道 |
[42:25] | Stand by for ship assignments. | 准备接受任务分配 |
[42:27] | All pilots proceed to gate 14. Stand by for ship assignments. | 所有飞行员去14号通道报道 准备接受任务分配 |