时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:25] | I, Sharon Agathon, will carry out the lawful orders of my superiors | 我 莎伦·阿格森 作为殖民舰队军官 |
[00:29] | as an officer in the Colonial Fleet. | 将执行上级的命令 |
[00:32] | Congratulations, Lieutenant. | 祝贺你 少尉 |
[00:34] | I’m talking about people blowing themselves up. | 我们在谈论的是那些把自己炸成碎片的人们 |
[00:36] | I’ve got one job here, | 我已经在这里找到了工作 |
[00:38] | lady, and one job only, to disrupt the Cylons, | 女士 也是唯一的工作 就是瓦解赛昂人 |
[00:41] | make them worry about this anthill they’ve stirred up down here, | 让他们对任他们摆布的蝼蚁感到恐惧 |
[00:44] | so they’re distracted and out of position when the old man shows up in orbit. | 他们会转移注意力 当老头子回来时 会躲过他们的视线 |
[00:49] | You know the mission. | 你们也知道了任务 |
[00:50] | You should also know there’s only one way this mission ends, | 你们也该知道这次任务只能以一种方式结束 |
[00:53] | and that’s with the successful rescue of our people off of New Caprica. | 那就是从新卡布里卡成功营救我们的人民 |
[00:59] | Evacuate the entire facility. | 从整个设施中撤离 |
[01:00] | You should go as well, Gaius. There’s a place for you, too. | 你也应该和我们一起走 盖尤斯 我们也给你留了个位置 |
[01:04] | Captain? Hi. Who’s this? | 上尉 嘿 这是谁? |
[01:06] | This is… | 这是… |
[01:08] | Kacey. | 凯西 |
[01:12] | Oh, my little girl! | 噢 我的乖女儿 |
[01:13] | When the Cylons took her, I thought… | 当赛昂人带走她的时候 我以为… |
[01:16] | But you saved her. | 但你救了她 |
[01:20] | Gods bless you. | 神保佑你 |
[01:23] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[01:24] | A lot of good people had to pay the price for what they did, | 很多好人都付出了代价 为他们所做的 |
[01:27] | the choices they made on New Caprica, like my wife. | 他们在新卡布里卡所做的决定 就像我的老婆 |
[01:31] | That’s right. Ellen collaborated. | 没错 艾伦通了敌 |
[01:34] | She gave the Cylons information on the resistance and she died for it. | 把地下抵抗组织的信息透露给了赛昂人 她付出了生命的代价 |
[01:40] | I can’t believe there’s still a question of my value. | 我简直不能想象还有人在质疑我的价值 |
[01:42] | There will always be a question. | 那肯定会是个问题的 |
[01:44] | You’re human. | 你是一个人类 |
[01:58] | BALTAR: Good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[02:00] | I far prefer these picturesque settings for our little interludes, don’t you? | 我很喜欢这些风景来作为我们会面的背景 你喜欢吗? |
[02:06] | I thought you’d abandoned me to your Cylon comrades. | 我还以为你把我抛弃给了你的赛昂人伙伴呢 |
[02:11] | NO. 6: Would I do that? | 我该那么做吗? |
[02:14] | BALTAR: You’ve always been more unpredictable | 你一直都比你的实体副本… |
[02:16] | than your flesh-and-blood counterparts. | 更难以预知 |
[02:18] | NO. 6: A man that loves women as much as you | 一个像你一样恋爱经历丰富的男人 |
[02:20] | should have learned that a long time ago. | 早就应该明白这些了吧 |
[02:27] | I’m a slow learner. | 我学得比较迟钝 |
[02:29] | Then take this period as a time to learn | 那就把这段当作 |
[02:31] | all you can about the Cylons. | 了解什么是赛昂人的经历吧 |
[02:33] | You’ll need it in the days ahead. | 你以后会用得到的 |
[02:35] | Something special on the horizon? | 有什么特殊的地方吗? |
[02:37] | Cylon psychology is based on projection. | 赛昂人的心理活动是基于心理投射 |
[02:40] | Projection? | 心理投射? |
[02:41] | It’s how they choose to see the world around them. | 那是他们观察周围环境的方法 |
[02:44] | The only difference is you choose to see me. | 唯一的不同是你选择了看到我 |
[02:49] | What are you? | 那你是谁呢? |
[02:52] | Really? | 是真实的吗? |
[02:56] | You’re either connected to the woman I knew on Caprica, | 你是我与卡布里卡上所认识的那个女人的连线(结果) |
[03:00] | or you’re a damaged part of my subconscious | 还是我下意识在努力自我表现的一部分? |
[03:02] | struggling for self-expression, so which one is it? | 你到底是哪一个? |
[03:06] | I’m an angel of God sent here to help you, | 我是上帝派来帮你的天使 |
[03:11] | just as I always have been. | 正如我过去一直所做的 |
[04:07] | We’re all part of one big ecosystem. | 我们同是一个巨大生态系统中的一部分 |
[04:14] | Yes, I can feel it. Breathing. | 是的 我能感觉到它在 呼吸 |
[04:17] | Get used to it. | 要习惯 |
[04:21] | So, what’d he say? | 呃 他怎么说? |
[04:23] | I haven’t asked him yet. | 我还没问呢 |
[04:25] | Ask me about what? | 问我什么? |
[04:28] | Earth. | 地球 |
[04:32] | Well… | 呃… |
[04:33] | Earth, it’s the Thirteenth Colony. | 地球 第13个殖民星球 |
[04:38] | Do you know how to find it? | 知道怎么找到它吗? |
[04:41] | Not really, no. | 不太清楚 不 |
[04:43] | D’ANNA: Well, that’s unfortunate. | 那 这就太不幸了 |
[04:47] | There was a hope, my hope, that if you knew the way to Earth, | 如果你知道去地球的方法 还有一线希望 |
[04:50] | it would justify keeping you alive a little longer. | 那能确保让你活得更久一些 |
[04:53] | Come on, Six. | 走吧 6号 |
[04:55] | Wait. Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等下 等下! |
[04:58] | Now, when I say that I do not know exactly where Earth is, | 我说我不知道地球的具体位置 |
[05:01] | that is not to say that I do not know | 并不意味我不知道 |
[05:03] | a very great deal about its probable location | 大量关于地球大概位置的信息 |
[05:06] | Honestly, I spent hours, days, | 坦白地说 我花了多少小时 多少天 |
[05:08] | weeks, months and months on a map | 多少周 多少月嗯是多少个月 |
[05:10] | that Adama and Roslin found on Kobol. | 在阿达玛和罗丝琳从科波发现的地图上 |
[05:12] | And I correlated that with our astrometric observations. | 并且我将它们与天体测量联系起来 |
[05:15] | I doubt anyone here can make the same claim. | 我怀疑这里是否有人能做这些 |
[05:18] | We’ll get back to you. | 我们会回来找你的 |
[05:23] | What do you care about finding Earth? | 你们要知道地球干吗? |
[05:26] | Because we’re looking for it. | 因为我们在找它 |
[05:29] | You are? | 你们? |
[05:33] | Yes. We’ve decided that Earth is going to be our new home. | 是的 我们决定把地球当作 我们的新家 |
[06:40] | HELO: Ship-to-ship training exercise is authorized. You may commence when ready. | 现授权可以进行一对一的飞船训练 你们准备好以后就开始 |
[06:46] | This is Apollo. Red Team set. | 这里是阿波罗 红队已准备好 |
[06:48] | KAT: Blue Team set. | 蓝队已准备好 |
[06:54] | Red Team, Apollo. | 红队 阿波罗 |
[06:56] | As soon as we clear the moon we’re gonna be on their dradis, | 当我们穿过这颗卫星 我们就会出现在他们的雷达上 |
[06:58] | so keep your eyes up. | 所以说 大家都打起精神 |
[07:00] | They’re gonna hit us with everything they’ve got. | 他们会全力进攻我们的 |
[07:02] | APOLLO: Stay in formation, Starbuck. Narcho, you’re my wingman. | 保持编队 星芭 Narcho 你做我的僚机 |
[07:06] | Blue Team, Kat. Let’s show these lazy fraks how it’s done. | 蓝队 凯特 让我们教一下那些懒家伙该怎么开飞机 |
[07:12] | Red Team, Starbuck. I’ve got Hotdog. | 红队 星芭 我发现了热狗 |
[07:27] | I’m hit! | 我被击中! |
[07:29] | Red Team, Apollo. I’m going after Kat. | 红队 阿波罗 我在追踪凯特 |
[07:33] | Kat… | 凯特… |
[07:40] | You’re gonna have to do better than that, Apollo! Come on! | 你就这种水平吗 阿波罗 再来啊 |
[07:43] | STARBUCK: I’ll take care of Kat. | 我来对付凯特 |
[07:45] | APOLLO: Starbuck, you stay in formation. Narcho has Kat. | 星芭 你要保持队形! Narcho在追击凯特 |
[07:51] | Inbound. | 归航 |
[07:53] | APOLLO: Starbuck, you’re too close! | 星芭 你太近了 |
[07:56] | STARBUCK: Oh! | 哦! |
[07:58] | Frak! | 靠! |
[08:02] | A compressor blew. It looks like it threw a blade. | 压缩机挂了 看起来像被东西刮了 |
[08:05] | It severed the fuel line. Cally, check the tank! Gods this is ugly. | 供油线路被碰坏了 凯莉 查下油箱 天啊 |
[08:10] | The tank’s bone-dry. There’s not even fumes in here. | 油箱都空了 这里都没有任何燃料 |
[08:12] | TYROL: Captain, how’d you land this thing? | 上尉 你是怎么降落的? |
[08:15] | Pointed it toward the deck and stopped when I got here. | 将它对准甲板 在我到那的时候就停下来 |
[08:17] | “Bone-dry,” she says. Landed the bird without a drop of fuel. | 都漏光了 她说 把没有一点燃料的”小鸟”飞回来了 |
[08:24] | If you want to die, I will open up an airlock for you. | 如果你想死 你可以去减压舱 |
[08:28] | But you are not taking one of my Vipers with you. | 但你不能连累我的其中一架蝮蛇机和你一起完蛋! |
[08:30] | The “bird’s” on the deck. I’m on the deck. | “小鸟”在甲板上 我也在甲板上 |
[08:33] | I don’t know what you’re bitching about. | 我不知道你还在吠什么 |
[08:34] | I don’t give a frak what you do, Starbuck. | 我不会原谅你的所作所为 星芭 |
[08:37] | You’re done flying. | 你被停飞了 |
[08:59] | ELLEN: I can’t believe you did that to me. | 不能想象你会那样对我 |
[09:01] | What? | 什么? |
[09:04] | Don’t look at me like that. | 不要这样看着我 |
[09:05] | Oh, my Gods. | 噢 我的天 |
[09:09] | Ellen? | 艾伦? |
[09:13] | Ellen! | 艾伦? |
[09:18] | Excuse me. Move ahead, make a hole. | 请让让 请让路 让让 |
[09:20] | Excuse me. | 请让让 |
[09:27] | Ellen? | 艾伦 |
[09:34] | WOMAN: If I’ve told you once, I’ve told you 1,000 times… | 我不是跟你说过了吗 我跟你说了上千次了吧 |
[09:37] | Ellen! I’m right here! | 艾伦 我在这儿 |
[09:39] | What is this? Let go of me. | 你是谁?放开我 |
[09:57] | KACEY: Kara! Kara! | 卡拉 卡拉! |
[10:00] | Kacey? | 凯西? |
[10:01] | Kara! Kara! | 卡拉 卡拉 |
[10:03] | Captain Thrace? I’m sorry, don’t you remember me? | 瑟瑞丝上尉? 对不起 你不认识我了吗? |
[10:06] | I’m Julia Prynne. I’m Kacey’s mom. | 我是Julia Prynne 凯西的妈妈 |
[10:08] | Yeah. Yeah, I remember. | 当然 当然 我记得 |
[10:09] | Give me a hug. | 抱抱我 |
[10:10] | We’ve been staying over in the, | 我们现在一直都住在 |
[10:12] | well, everyone’s calling it “Camp Oil Slick. “ | 大家都把那里称作滑油营 |
[10:13] | Part of the hangar deck and they’ve put up cots for, you know, refugees. | 那是飞行甲板的一部分 他们在那搭了帐篷 你听说了吧 难民 |
[10:17] | Yeah. Yeah, I heard. | 是的 我听说了 |
[10:19] | Well, Kacey’s been asking to see you for days. | 那好 凯西已经喊了好多天要见你 |
[10:22] | And I sent messages and I thought maybe, you know, you’d come to visit. | 我让人给你捎了信息 我以为你会过来看看 |
[10:29] | You seem like a really nice person, | 我知道你是个好人 |
[10:30] | so I’m gonna be honest with you. | 所以我也跟你说实话 |
[10:32] | The last thing I need is a two-year-old friend. | 我所需要的只是一个两岁大的玩伴 |
[10:35] | And Kacey sure as hell does not need me in her life, | 同时凯西也确信在她以后生活中不再需要我 |
[10:37] | so do us both a favor and do not bring her around here again, okay? | 所以请你帮帮忙不要把她再带过来 好吗? |
[10:43] | Go to your mom, Kace. | 让你妈抱你吧 凯西 |
[10:46] | Sure. | 好的 |
[10:48] | Sorry. Don’t let us keep you up. | 不好意思 别让我们再打扰了你了 |
[10:51] | Sorry, honey, we’ve got to go. | 对不起 宝贝 我们得走了 |
[11:04] | There it goes. | 减下去了 |
[11:06] | That’s that. | 就是 |
[11:07] | See? | 看到了吧? |
[11:09] | See? I told you, you could do it. | 看到了吧 我说过你能行的 |
[11:13] | You did great. | 你做得非常好 |
[11:15] | Remind me never to let that happen again. | 我以后不会再胖起来了 |
[11:19] | You got it, “Slim. “ | 你瘦下来了 |
[11:21] | Ever. | 再也不了 |
[11:24] | I’ve been trying to reassemble President… | 我正在重新整理总统波… |
[11:27] | Doctor Baltar’s work on piecing together | 是波塔尔博士所研究的 |
[11:30] | the Thirteenth Tribe’s path to Earth. | 关于去地球的路径的资料 |
[11:33] | I’m curious. Mr. Gaeta, what is it that you trust | 我很好奇 盖塔先生 你为什么会相信 |
[11:35] | about Doctor Baltar’s research? | 波塔尔博士的研究成果呢? |
[11:36] | How do you know it’s not another one of his lies? | 你怎么知道这不是他的又一个骗局呢? |
[11:39] | If there was one thing I learned about Baltar, | 如果还有什么波塔尔的事是我所了解的 |
[11:41] | it was his extraordinary capacity for self-preservation. | 那就是他用于自保的极强的技能 |
[11:45] | I think he wanted to find Earth because he wanted to get there. | 我认为他很想找到地球 因为他想去那里 |
[11:49] | How far did he get with his research? | 他的研究进程怎样了? |
[11:52] | Well, as you can see, I’m still hacking through his notes, | 呃 如你所见 我在处理他的这些便笺 |
[11:55] | but it appears that he was trying | 但看起来他像是在试图 |
[11:57] | to correlate our own astrometric readings | 与我们的天体测量数据联系起来 |
[12:01] | with the map of constellations we found back on Kobol. | 用的是我们在科波所发现的星座地图 |
[12:04] | Now apply his findings to certain select passages within the scroll of Pythia. | 并且使用他所选取的在皮提亚圣卷轴上一些特殊的段落 |
[12:11] | Why the scroll of Pythia? | 为什么是皮提亚圣卷轴? |
[12:13] | Pythia is supposed to have chronicled the original journey | 皮提亚被认为记载了 |
[12:15] | of the Thirteenth Tribe on its way to Earth. | 去第13部落的的原始旅程 就是去地球 |
[12:17] | If I can draw your attention to this passage, | 我想请大家注意这一段 |
[12:19] | “And the caravan of the heavens was watched over by a great lion, | “天空中的船队” |
[12:24] | “with a mighty blinking eye… “ | “有着闪耀眼神的狮子” |
[12:26] | “Red and blue. “ | “用它那红色与蓝色的眼神 注视着” |
[12:28] | GAETA: Exactly. | 非常对 |
[12:29] | Exactly what? | 什么对? |
[12:31] | We’re looking for a lion’s head? | 我们在寻找一个狮头? |
[12:32] | With a mighty blinking eye. | 用闪耀的眼神 |
[12:34] | Blinking. | 闪耀 |
[12:35] | Well, these scrolls, they speak in metaphors. | 嗯 那些古圣卷轴 用暗语写的 |
[12:38] | Initially, I thought the doctor might be off his meds as well, sir, | 开始 我以为博士的思路搞错了 长官 |
[12:41] | but then I found this note, here, | 但当我发现了这张纸 |
[12:45] | where he had written, “Blinking equals pulsar. “ | 他在上面写了”闪耀的脉冲双星” |
[12:48] | That means a star, right? | 那是一颗星 对吗? |
[12:50] | Plural, actually. They’re the rotating cores of dead stars. | 唔 双星 事实上 它们在围绕一个死星旋转 |
[12:54] | They emit a blast of radio waves. | 它释放出来的电磁波 |
[12:56] | From a distance, they appear to… | 从远处看 看起来像 |
[12:58] | Blink. Right. | 闪耀着的 没错 |
[13:01] | GAETA: The doctor found two in very close mutual orbit in this sector. | 博士发现的就是这两颗互绕星 |
[13:05] | The spectrographic readings that I found show one will appear to be red | 根据这个成果 通过光谱仪分析后 一颗显示的是红色 |
[13:10] | and one will appear to be blue. | 另一颗显示的是蓝色 |
[13:12] | Now, these pulsars appear to be in this nebula. | 现在 这颗脉冲星就是在这片星云里 |
[13:16] | We have never had a direct look at this area, | 我们还从未直接观察过这片区域 |
[13:18] | but it is possible with a couple of eyeballs out there, | 但是 有这种可能 如果有人在那个地方看 |
[13:21] | they might look at the nebula and see… | 他们就能看到星云和 |
[13:24] | A giant lion’s head? | 一只巨大狮子的头 |
[13:27] | Well, it looks like this is the best thing we’ve got going, | 很好 看起来这是我们最好的消息了 |
[13:30] | so, unless you object, Admiral, I suggest we go lion hunting. | 呃 如果你不反对 上将 我建议我们去猎狮 |
[13:37] | CAPRICA SIX: Navigational markers you gave us may prove useful. | 你给我们的导航图好像是有用的 |
[13:41] | We’ve sent a Baseship out to investigate the pulsars | 我们派了一艘基地之星去那颗脉冲星 |
[13:43] | and look for this “lion’s head” of yours. | 去看看你的狮子头 |
[13:48] | Look, this isn’t easy for me. | 听着 这一切对我并不容易 |
[13:50] | I don’t think you fully appreciate just how difficult this is! | 我认为你还没有完完全全地感激我 你不知道这一切有多困难 |
[13:54] | I have very conflicted, very ambiguous feelings about helping you find Earth. | 我非常矛盾 感觉很痛苦 就是为了帮你找到地球 |
[14:00] | Funny how all that ambivalence and conflict seemed to vanish | 你表现得真好笑 你那些痛苦的选择 那些内心矛盾 |
[14:03] | once you thought your life hung in the balance. | 当你以为自己的小命快没了的时候 |
[14:08] | You should know there’s still a lot of skepticism | 你应该知道别人有很多的怀疑 |
[14:10] | about whether you’re being entirely truthful. | 关于我们是否该全信你 |
[14:17] | Uh. | 呃 |
[14:19] | Very sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[14:21] | We didn’t mean to intrude. | 我们不是故意闯进来的 |
[14:24] | Come on, Gaius. | 拜托 盖尤斯 |
[14:32] | BALTAR: Are we going around in circles? | 我们在绕圈子吗? |
[14:35] | CAPRICA SIX: Sure it all looks the same to you, doesn’t it? | 我知道你看起来这些感觉都一样 不是吗? |
[14:38] | It’d be hard for any human to navigate around here, especially without projecting. | 人类在这里是找不到路的 尤其是没有心理投射 |
[14:42] | Yes. You’ve used that word before. | 是 你曾经对我说过的 |
[14:44] | I’m not quite sure what you’re talking about. | 我还不敢肯定你说的是什么 |
[14:46] | It helps you to what, exactly? | 它能帮你干什么 确切地说? |
[14:50] | Have you ever daydreamed? | 你是否曾做过白日梦 |
[14:52] | You know, imagined that you were somewhere else? | 并想象你正身处某处? |
[14:54] | I do have an active imagination. | 我确实有过这样的经历 |
[14:56] | Well, we don’t have to imagine. We project. | 好 我们不需要想象 我们投影背景 |
[15:00] | We choose to see our environment in any form we wish, whenever we wish. | 我们可以选择希望见到的背景 在任何时候 以任何形式 |
[15:04] | For instance, right now, you see us as standing in a hallway, | 比方说 现在你看到我们正在一个走廊里走动 |
[15:06] | but I see it as a forest. | 但我看它是一座森林 |
[15:13] | Filled with trees, birds, sunlight. | 充满了树木 鸟类和阳光 |
[15:16] | Like walks you and I used to take on Caprica. | 就像我们过去在卡布里卡上散步 |
[15:20] | The aesthetic is what gives me pleasure, | 是我的审美让我愉快 |
[15:22] | not the specific memories. | 不是什么特殊的记忆 |
[15:33] | Instead of staring at blank walls, | 为了替换周围的空墙 |
[15:34] | I choose to surround myself with a vision of God’s creation. | 我选择如同神造般的景象作我周围的背景 |
[15:41] | BALTAR: Right. I think I understand projection, | 现在我理解投影的意思了 |
[15:43] | but, it’s a bit of a coincidence, isn’t it? | 但那是否同步的? |
[15:46] | That I could see such… a vivid reality that I’ve created | 我可以看到自己创造的生动的画面 |
[15:51] | and the Cylon projection experience seems to be so similar? | 赛昂人投影的经历看起来与我的很相似? |
[15:54] | Is it a coincidence? | 是不是同步的? |
[15:56] | Well, what are you saying? | 你说什么? |
[16:00] | There’s a connection? | 这有联系吗? |
[16:02] | What, because of my experiences with you… | 什么 因为我和你在一起的经历 |
[16:07] | Am I a Cylon? | 我是赛昂人? |
[16:09] | What was that? | 你说什么? |
[16:14] | Oh, nothing. Just… Just talking out loud. | 噢 没什么只是声音大了点 |
[16:18] | Silly me. | 愚蠢的我 |
[16:31] | ATHENA: So, are you sure you want to go in second seat again? | 那你还想做我的副驾驶吗? |
[16:34] | I mean, I hear you’re a pretty fair pilot now. | 我的意思是 我听说你现在是非常好的飞行员 |
[16:36] | Yeah, well, too many pilots, not enough birds. | 嗯 驾驶员太多了 战机却不够 |
[16:39] | Anything to keep me flying at this point. | 现在 任何能让我飞行的机会 |
[16:41] | You want me, I’m yours, Boomer. | 你会需要我的 我跟你 布玛尔 |
[16:45] | No, Boomer was… She was someone else. | 哦 不 布玛尔是… 她不是我 |
[16:51] | Listen up! We need a call sign for Lieutenant Agathon! | 大家听好了 我们要给阿格森少尉起个外号 |
[16:55] | Chromedome! MAN 2:Titania! | 郭文! 泰坦尼亚 |
[16:56] | WOMAN 1: Raptor Adaptor. WOMAN 2: Windup Toy. | 猛禽 发条 |
[16:58] | Tin Can! Vermin Chaser! | 罐头 害虫杀手 |
[17:00] | MAN 3: Micro Chick. | 雏鸟 |
[17:02] | HOTDOG: How about “Athena”? | 叫雅典娜怎样? |
[17:03] | MAN 4: “Digital Dame. “ | 信息女神 |
[17:04] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. What was that? | 等 等 等 等 那是什么呢? |
[17:06] | You know, the goddess of wisdom and war, | 你知道的 那是掌管智慧和战争的女神 |
[17:08] | usually accompanied by the goddess of victory. | 经常陪伴在胜利女神旁边的 |
[17:14] | MAN 5: It works out. MAN 6: She likes it. | 就是它了 很贴切 |
[17:16] | Athena it is. | 那就是雅典娜 |
[17:19] | MAN 7: So be it. MAN 8: Okay, deal. | 就它了 对 没错 |
[17:21] | MAN 10: All right, you got that. You want some more? | 好 你获得这个称号了 还要些什么? |
[17:22] | KAT: Hey, Colonel! Colonel, come have a seat. Over here. | 嘿 上校! 上校 过来坐坐 |
[17:27] | Enough of that to go around? | 还没玩够吗? |
[17:30] | Always. Oh, yeah. | 不会的 哦 是啊 |
[17:35] | “Deadman’s Chest,” cutthroat game. Not usually your style. | 聚魂箱 “杀人”的游戏 不是你的风格嘛 |
[17:39] | It is now. And I’m in it to win. | 现在是了 并且我还要赢呢 |
[17:42] | If you don’t like it, find another game. | 你不喜欢 那就找其他游戏吧 |
[17:44] | Now there’s some straight talk. | 噢 有一些实话要说呢 |
[17:46] | You see the line up outside the head? | 你们没有看到外面排的队吗? |
[17:49] | 15 civilians standing in line, picking their noses, | 15个平民在排队 捏着鼻子 |
[17:53] | waiting to take a shower. | 等着洗澡 |
[17:55] | Frakking civilians think they run the ship now. | 那帮该死的家伙以为是他们在操作飞船呢 |
[17:58] | Beats who we had before. Ship was like a tomb. | 相比过去 飞船现在像个坟墓 |
[18:00] | You want to know what “alone” feels like, | 你想知道孤独是什么感觉吗? |
[18:02] | try spending a few weeks in a Cylon holding cell. | 那就去赛昂人监狱里待上几周吧 |
[18:05] | Yeah. It was a bitch on both sides. | 是啊 那都是狗屎 |
[18:08] | It wasn’t exactly easy coming up with a plan to save your sorry butts. | 可拯救你们这些可怜的家伙也不是件容易的事情 |
[18:11] | Yeah, you guys had it rough, huh? | 你这家伙还不满足 嗯? |
[18:13] | Hot showers, three squares a day. | 热水澡 一日三餐 |
[18:16] | Viper jocks didn’t even take a shot until you jumped into orbit. | 直到你们跳进轨道 蝮蛇机里的勇士们甚至没开一枪 |
[18:19] | Hey. We all made sacrifices. | 我们都有牺牲 |
[18:22] | That so? | 是那样吗? |
[18:23] | Yes, that’s right. | 是 那是真的 |
[18:25] | While you were pinning wings on your Cylon girlfriend, | 在你给你的赛昂女朋友佩带飞行章的时候 |
[18:28] | our people were strapping homemade bombs to their chests, | 我们的人正在把自制炸弹绑在胸前 |
[18:32] | doing whatever they could to take the bastards out. | 尽可能地将赛昂人轰出去 |
[18:35] | So forgive me if I don’t get all misty over your sacrifices. | 所以请原谅我不认同你所说的牺牲 |
[18:46] | CAPRICA SIX: You seem distracted, Gaius. | 你看起来心不在焉 盖尤斯 |
[18:50] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[18:54] | You can rest easy, at least for now. | 你可以休息下了 至少现在 |
[18:57] | Data on Earth’s location and your valiant rescue of the baby | 地球位置的资料 还有你勇敢地把那个婴儿救了出来 |
[19:01] | has gone a long way toward impressing the others. | 已经给了其他人一个很深的印象 |
[19:08] | I used to think you and I would have a baby one day. | 我一直在想某天能与你生个孩子 |
[19:13] | There are only 12 Cylon models. | 只有12个人形赛昂 |
[19:14] | But in the entire occupation on New Caprica I only saw seven. | 但在新卡布里卡我只看到了七个 |
[19:17] | Now, here again, the same seven. | 这里也一样 同样的7个赛昂人 |
[19:21] | Who are the Final Five? | 另外五个呢? |
[19:23] | I can’t talk about that. | 我不能说那个 |
[19:25] | Can’t or won’t? I can’t. | 是不能还是不想? 我不能 |
[19:27] | It’s complicated. But we don’t talk about them, ever. | 这很复杂 但我们从不谈论他们 |
[19:33] | But you’d know one of them, wouldn’t you, | 但你应该认识他们中的一个 不是吗? |
[19:35] | if you saw them, one of the Final Five | 当你看到这五个赛昂人中的一个 |
[19:36] | if they were to walk past here, right? | 假如他们从你身旁走过的时候 |
[19:38] | Six, we have a problem. | 6号 我们遇到麻烦了 |
[19:40] | A Baseship, the one we sent to investigate the pulsars in the Lion nebula, | 那艘基地之星 就是我们派过去调查狮子星云中脉冲星的那艘 |
[19:44] | we’ve lost contact. | 我们失去了联络 |
[19:48] | The trouble is, we know almost nothing about the missing Baseship’s status. | 麻烦就在于我们几乎不知道失踪的这艘基地之星的所有状态 |
[19:52] | We received a garbled distress call, then silence. | 我们收到一个混乱的求救信号 然后就没有消息了 |
[19:55] | Not surprisingly, their Hybrid sent us a confusing set of data. | 不过 他们的混合体向我们发送了一组被混乱了的数据 |
[19:59] | Our Hybrid is analyzing it. | 我们的混合体正在研究它 |
[20:00] | What are these Hybrids he’s talking about? | 他所说的混合体是什么? |
[20:02] | Be quiet, Gaius. | 安静 盖尤斯 |
[20:20] | NO. EIGHT: Our Hybrid’s deciphered part of the data set | 我们的混合体正在解译 |
[20:22] | that we received from our scout ship. | 由我们侦查机捕获的数据 |
[20:23] | DORAL: This can’t happen to us. It’s impossible. | 这不该发生在我们身上 这不可能 |
[20:26] | SIMON: It is not only possible, | 不是不可能 |
[20:27] | it may have been inevitable once we took human form. | 这可能是不可避免的 当我们进化成人形 |
[20:29] | DORAL: We’re not human. We’re not like him. | 我们不是人类 我们不像他们 |
[20:32] | LEOBEN: God has chosen this time, this place to test us. | 上帝选了这个时刻 这个地点来考验我们 |
[20:35] | Whether we fail or pass the test is up to us. | 是否能度过这次考验还要靠我们自己 |
[20:42] | What is going on? | 怎么样了? |
[20:44] | The missing Baseship, it’s been infected with some kind of disease. | 失踪的基地之星可能感染了某种病毒 |
[20:47] | Disease? | 病毒? |
[20:49] | Yes. It’s killing them. All of them. | 是的 正在杀死他们 所有人 |
[20:51] | If an infected Cylon dies and carries | 如果一个感染的赛昂人死亡 |
[20:53] | this disease with them into a Resurrection ship, | 把病毒带着一起返回了复活船 |
[20:55] | it could rapidly spread, potentially infecting our entire race. | 那可能会快速蔓延 有可能威胁到我们整个族群 |
[20:58] | All right. We make sure that the Resurrection ship is out of range, | 好的 我们要确保复活船在安全距离外 |
[21:01] | then we jump to their location, | 然后我们跳跃到那里 |
[21:03] | send in a group of Centurions to… | 派出一队赛昂武士 |
[21:04] | No. The data set indicates that as soon as their Hybrid was infected, | 不 数据显示在混合体被感染的时候 |
[21:08] | their Centurions started shutting down. | 赛昂武士就开始关闭 |
[21:09] | We don’t know how ours are gonna be affected. | 我们不能确认我们的是否会被感染 |
[21:11] | I assume our Raiders and Baseships are also susceptible. | 我想我们的突袭机和基地之星也会被感染的 |
[21:14] | Of course. We are all created from the same genetic pool. | 当然了 我们都是由同一基因池所创造的 |
[21:18] | Then no Cylon can board that ship without risking infection. | 没有一个赛昂人能不被感染地登上那艘船 |
[21:26] | Say you’ll go aboard the infected Baseship | 去说你能登上那艘感染的基地之星 |
[21:28] | and investigate what happened. | 并调查发生了什么 |
[21:30] | You sent them to that nebula, remember? | 是你把他们派去那片星云的 记得吗? |
[21:32] | Are you mad? | 你疯了啊? |
[21:35] | You have to prove to them you can be counted on in an emergency. | 你要证明给他们看 你在这种紧急情况下是派得上用场的 |
[21:39] | Show them you’re worth keeping alive. | 告诉他们你的存在是有价值的 |
[21:41] | And what if I catch the disease? | 那如果我也感染了病毒呢? |
[21:45] | What are the chances that a human could catch something | 一个人感染赛昂武士与突袭机的病 |
[21:48] | that infects a Centurion or a Raider? | 这机会有多大呢? |
[21:51] | That is, if you’re human. And if you’re really a Cylon, | 并且 如果你是一个人类 或者说 你是个真正的赛昂人 |
[21:54] | one of the Final Five you haven’t seen yet, | 是你从未见过的五个中的一个 |
[21:58] | then wouldn’t you just rather get it over with and die? | 你会让一切都被毁掉并步入灭亡吗? |
[22:04] | I’ll go. | 我去 |
[22:06] | What? | 什么? |
[22:11] | Yes, I’ll go. | 是的 我去 |
[22:14] | Look, I am a trained scientist. I can go to the Baseship. | 听着 我是一个训练有素的科学家 我可以去基地之星 |
[22:17] | I can make observations about the Cylons, their physical condition, | 我可以对赛昂人进行观察 检查他们的身体状况 |
[22:20] | bring back information about this disease which now threatens all of you. | 带回关于那些让你们都在恐惧的病毒的信息 |
[22:24] | We’ve learned the disease that’s killing the human Cylons | 我们已知这种病毒能杀死人形赛昂 |
[22:26] | could infect one of our Raiders as well. | 也能感染我们的突袭机 |
[22:28] | Then don’t send a Raider. | 那就不要派突袭机 |
[22:30] | Surely, the war’s furbished you with some Colonial vessels? | 战争中你们肯定有遗留下某些殖民地的飞船 |
[22:34] | He’s right. We could program one of our Raptors to approach on autopilot. | 他是对的 我们可以设定一驾猛禽机为自动导航飞到那儿 |
[22:43] | All right, then, prepare to jump the ship. | 好的 那就准备跳跃 |
[22:44] | Make sure the Resurrection ship knows to stay behind, out of range. | 要确保复活船留在后面 保持安全距离 |
[22:49] | A truly selfless act. | 多么无私的行动 |
[23:03] | Hey, I could use a refill here. | 倒进我这里吧 |
[23:07] | Here’s to knowing | 你该知道 |
[23:10] | that somebody will always have your back! | 很多人一直在支持你 |
[23:14] | The sentiment’s good, but in my book, | 这个观点没错 但在我脑子里 |
[23:18] | trust is an overrated commodity. | 信任是价格高昂的日用品 |
[23:22] | That one I’ll drink to. | 嗯 为它干一杯 |
[23:25] | Frak you guys. | 靠 你们这群家伙 |
[23:28] | What is your problem, Katraine? | 你有什么问题 凯特瑞恩? |
[23:29] | My problem is you, Captain. | 我的问题是你 上尉 |
[23:31] | All this “us against them” crap. | 这都是反对他们的废话 |
[23:36] | STARBUCK: Truth hurts, doesn’t it? Give me another one. | 事实很残酷 对吧? 再给我一杯 |
[23:38] | You know what, Starbuck? Whatever happened to you down there, | 你知道什么 星芭? 不管你在那下面发生了什么 |
[23:40] | why don’t you take it out on the Cylons? | 为何你不把账记在赛昂人头上 |
[23:42] | ‘Cause we busted our ass to get you off that rock! | 因为我们也是使出吃奶的劲去救大家 |
[23:44] | Oh, do you think that means anything? | 你知道那意味着什么吗? |
[23:47] | Every colonist that landed on New Caprica was loyal to a point. | 所有在新卡布里卡上的人员都是忠诚的 无论在哪一个方面 |
[23:53] | It was amazing watching those people | 我很惊讶地看到一些人 |
[23:56] | that you thought you knew go over to the Cylons. | 自以为知道如何反抗赛昂人 |
[23:59] | At least, in the end, we knew where we stood, huh? | 至少我们知道该怎么做 对吧? |
[24:01] | Is that so? | 真如你所说吗? |
[24:02] | Then how come you are off flight duty | 那为何你在完成飞行任务后 |
[24:05] | and some “Cylon-lover” is holding down my post? | 赛昂人的爱人还在占着我的职位? |
[24:09] | Don’t kid yourselves. You’re on your own in this life, | 别开你自己的玩笑 命是你自己的 |
[24:12] | each and every one of us. | 我们每一个人都是 |
[24:14] | KAT: Why don’t you tell that to the pilots | 你为何不说说那些战死的机师 |
[24:15] | that died getting you off that rock? | 为了把你们从星球上营救出来 |
[24:19] | And Gaeta’s briefing Sharon and Racetrack on the scouting mission to the Pulsars. | 还有盖塔关于莎伦和赛道侦查那颗脉冲星的任务的简报 |
[24:23] | You mean Athena and Racetrack. | 你的意思是雅典娜与赛道 |
[24:27] | Word travels fast. | 消息传得很快啊 |
[24:29] | Yes, it does. | 是的 确实 |
[24:32] | I understand that morale’s taken a hit on the flight deck. | 我理解机师们的士气不高 |
[24:36] | Nothing we can’t handle, sir. | 没有什么是我们克服不了的 长官 |
[24:40] | I’m also told that Colonel Tigh | 我还被告知泰上校… |
[24:42] | is spending a lot of time down in the pilot’s rec room. | 花了不少时间在机师娱乐室 |
[24:47] | Both him and Starbuck, sir. | 他和星芭 长官 |
[24:49] | They’ve been holding court, second guessing the rescue, | 他们组成了一个小圈子 还在对那次救援的事三道四 |
[24:52] | badmouthing the crew that stayed up with Galactica. | 对留在卡拉狄加上的船员没什么口德 |
[24:54] | Suddenly, if you weren’t in the ground war, it’s like you can’t be trusted. | 突然间 正如你这些没参加地面抵抗的人 就不能被信任 |
[24:57] | And people are listening? | 人们都在听着 |
[25:00] | Their word carries a lot of weight. | 他们的话过头了 |
[25:02] | You’re right, they’re destroying morale and unit cohesion. | 你是对的 他们在打击士气和拉帮结派 |
[25:06] | They both know better. | 他们都知道道理的 |
[25:08] | I don’t think they care, sir. | 我不这么认为 长官 |
[25:18] | HYBRID: Two protons expelled at each coupling site creates them under force. | 两个质子在两边分裂 创建力场 |
[25:22] | The embryo becomes a fish that we don’t enter until eight plate. | 胚胎已进化到鱼状形态 在A状态前我们不要操作 |
[25:25] | We’re here to experience, evolve the little toe, atrophy. | 我们在此经历小心翼翼地进化 萎缩 |
[25:28] | Don’t ask me how, I’ll be dead in 1,000 light years. | 别问我该怎么办 我会在1000光年处死去 |
[25:31] | Thank you. Thank you. Genesis turns to its source, | 谢谢 谢谢 起源转为它的源头 |
[25:34] | reduction occurs stepwise though the essence is all one. | 逐步递减 尽管感觉都是一样的 |
[25:37] | End of line. | 行终止 |
[25:39] | FTL system check, diagnostic functions within parameters, | 超光速系统检查 设定诊断功能参数 |
[25:42] | repeats the harlequin, the agony exquisite, | 重复执行 痛苦是剧烈的 |
[25:44] | the colors run the path of ashes. | 颜色沿着尘埃之路行走 |
[25:46] | Neuronal network run 52% of heat exchanger. | 52%的热交换机 |
[25:49] | Cross-collateralized with hyperdimensional matrix. | 联接多维矩阵 |
[25:52] | Upper sensors repair ordered, relay to zero, zero, zero, zero… | 优先于修理指令 继电器转到0 0 0 0 |
[25:55] | BALTAR: Is it aware of us? | 它能感觉到我们吗? |
[25:57] | CAPRICA SIX: Of course. She’s aware of everything aboard. | 当然 她能感觉到船上的所有东西 |
[26:00] | HYBRID: End of line. | 行终止 |
[26:03] | New paragraph. | 新的段落 |
[26:10] | Reduction occurs stepwise though the essence is all one. | 胰液在进化矩阵的统一体中流动 |
[26:17] | Do you have any idea what it’s talking about? | 你知道她在说什么吗? |
[26:20] | No. | 不 |
[26:21] | Most Cylons think the conscious mind of the Hybrid has simply gone mad | 绝大多数赛昂人都认为混合体的意识思维已经疯了 |
[26:26] | and the vocalizations we hear are meaningless. | 她所发出的声音对我们来说是无意义的 |
[26:30] | But not everyone thinks that? | 但不是所有人都这么认为 |
[26:34] | The ones you know as “Leoben” | 你认识的那个李奥本认为 |
[26:37] | believe that every word out of her mouth means something. | 她口中所说的东西是有含义的 |
[26:41] | That God literally speaks to us through her. | 上帝通过她的嘴向我们说话 |
[26:46] | She sort of controls the Baseship, does she? | 她或多或少地控制基地之星 对吧? |
[26:48] | Well, she is the Baseship, in a very real sense. | 她就是母舰 非常严格地说 |
[26:52] | A mind gone mad. | 意识疯掉了 |
[26:55] | She experiences life very differently than we do, Gaius. | 她体验生活和我们很不同 盖尤斯 |
[26:59] | She swims in the heavens, | 她在天空中游弋 |
[27:02] | laughs at stars, breathes in cosmic dust. | 在星空中欢笑 在宇宙尘埃中呼吸 |
[27:05] | Maybe Leoben’s right, | 也许李奥本是对的 |
[27:08] | maybe she does see God. | 也许她的确能看到上帝 |
[27:12] | We’re wasting time. | 我们在浪费时间 |
[27:17] | Jump. | 跳跃 |
[28:58] | There are bodies everywhere. | 到处都是尸体 |
[29:00] | Others dying. | 他们正在死去 |
[29:44] | BALTAR: What the hell is that? Definitely manmade. | 这是什么该死的东西? 明显人造的 |
[30:20] | You’re severely dehydrated. You must drink some water. | 你严重脱水 你必须喝点水 |
[30:24] | Kill me. | 杀了我 |
[30:26] | You don’t understand, there is no Resurrection ship nearby. | 你不会明白的 这附近没有复活船 |
[30:28] | You will not be downloaded into a new body, you will just be gone. | 你没有机会下载到新的躯体里了 你会就此死去 |
[30:32] | I saw how they died. | 我看到他们怎么死的了 |
[30:35] | Please… | 请帮我 |
[30:37] | Please, I can’t bear that. | 请帮我 我忍受不了了 |
[30:39] | I’m here to bring help. All right? | 我来这里就是为了帮助你们 好吗? |
[30:42] | I’m just gonna take some blood samples for analysis on the Baseship. | 我会采一些血样带回基地之星上分析 |
[30:46] | And then we will be able to make a treatment for the disease. | 到时候我们就有对付病毒的方法了 |
[30:55] | You must breathe, please. | 呼吸 求求你 |
[30:57] | Please, take some water. | 请你喝点水 |
[31:00] | You’re… You’re from Galactica. | 你是从卡拉狄加上来的 |
[31:02] | No. I’m from a Baseship. | 不 我是从基地之星上来的 |
[31:06] | Tell me, | 告诉我 |
[31:10] | do you know what this is? | 你知道这是什么吗? |
[31:15] | We found it floating at these coordinates. | 我们在附近空间发现它在漂浮 |
[31:20] | It must be some kind of | 应该是一种讯标 |
[31:23] | a beacon, a marker. | 或是记号器 |
[31:25] | It looks too old. It looks very old. | 它看起来很古老了 看起来非常古老 |
[31:29] | It must have been left by the Thirteenth Tribe, infected, poisoned, | 一定是第13部落遗留下来的 它被感染了 有毒的 |
[31:34] | left by some humans like you to destroy us. | 是被一些像你一样的人类留下来毁灭我们的 |
[31:37] | What? | 什么? |
[31:38] | A human device filled with a pestilence. | 一个带着瘟疫的人类设备 |
[31:42] | You sent us to this place. | 是你把我们派到这里的 |
[31:44] | It wasn’t me. | 那不是我 |
[31:45] | You knew we’d bring it aboard. | 你知道我们会把它拿上舰 |
[31:47] | You don’t know what you’re saying. | 你不知道你在说什么了 |
[31:48] | This is the disease… | 这就是你所说的… |
[31:50] | You knew we would… | 你知道我们会… |
[31:51] | …speaking for you. Will you calm down! I am going to bring help. | …病毒 冷静 我是来帮助你们的 |
[31:54] | I am going to bring help. | 我是来帮助你们的 |
[31:55] | You wanted the other Baseships to follow. | 你想让其他基地之星也来这里 |
[31:57] | I would never do anything to hurt you. | 我不会做任何伤害你的事情 |
[31:59] | You wanted the other Baseships. You knew it was here. | 你想让其他的基地之星过来 你知道它在这儿 |
[32:02] | I am going to bring help. | 我是过来帮助你们的 |
[32:03] | Be quiet. | 安静 |
[32:05] | Suffer the same infection. | 受到同样的感染 |
[32:06] | Be quiet. I am going to bring help! | 安静 我是过来帮助你们的 |
[32:07] | You want to destroy us all! | 你想把我们都消灭 |
[32:08] | It your fault! You’ll lie to them. | 都是你的错! 你骗了他们 |
[32:11] | Shut up! No, you’ll lie to them! | 闭嘴! 你骗了他们 |
[32:13] | Shut up! You’ll bring them here. | 闭嘴 你要把他们都带来.. |
[32:14] | It your fault! Shut up! | 都是你的错 闭嘴 |
[32:16] | Be quiet! No, let me… | 安静 不 让我… |
[32:17] | Shut up! | 闭嘴! |
[32:19] | Don’t let me… Shut up! | 不要让我… 闭嘴! |
[32:32] | DORAL: Gaius, do you hear us? | 盖尤斯 听到没有? |
[32:35] | Gaius, do you read? Do you read? Are any of them alive? | 盖尤斯 收到了吗? 还有人活着吗? |
[32:38] | Gaius Baltar, what do you see? | 盖尤斯·波塔尔 你看到什么了 |
[32:40] | Speak to us. What do you see? Are any of them alive? | 回话 你看到什么了 还有人活着吗 |
[32:44] | This is Gaius Baltar. | 我是盖尤斯·波塔尔 |
[32:48] | I’m returning to the Baseship. | 我马上回基地之星 |
[32:49] | DORAL: What do you see? | 你看到什么了? |
[32:53] | I see nothing. | 我什么都没看到 |
[32:56] | Nothing of consequence. | 没有什么有价值的信息 |
[32:59] | There’s nothing left to do here. | 这儿没什么可做的了 |
[33:11] | D’ANNA: Nobody likes it, but we have to make a terrible choice. | 没人愿意这样 但我们必须得冒这个可怕的风险 |
[33:14] | Do we attempt a rescue and risk the lives of our fleet, | 试着救援他们 会让我们舰队的同伴们带入危险 |
[33:17] | even our species, or do we leave them? | 甚至我们的种族 还是让我们离开他们吧 |
[33:19] | The answer won’t be found in science because there is no cure in science. | 从科学的角度看 无法找到治愈的办法 |
[33:22] | Well, there has to be. | 不 肯定有方法的 |
[33:23] | Look at them. They’re so afraid. Do we just leave them? | 看看他们 他们如此恐惧 我们就这样离他们而去? |
[33:25] | Then their quest ended in death. Absolutely, no. | 然后宣告他们死亡 绝不行 |
[33:26] | Even the humans don’t abandon their own. | 即便是人类也不会抛弃他们的袍泽 |
[33:28] | DORAL: They must be sacrificed for the greater good. | 他们必须为了大家而牺牲 |
[33:31] | SIMON: There is a greater question. | 这是个很好的问题 |
[33:32] | Yes, there is. | 是的 就是 |
[33:34] | How did this happen? | 为什么会发生这个事情呢? |
[33:36] | DORAL: Well, it’s Baltar. It’s his fault, he led us there deliberately. | 都是因为波塔尔 都是他的错 他故意把我们引到那里 |
[33:40] | He been working with Galactica the whole time! | 他一直都在为卡拉狄加工作! |
[33:43] | It wasn’t me. | 那不是我 |
[33:44] | Whatever you think I did, I didn’t do it, honestly! | 不论你们怎么看我 老实说 我没做! |
[33:46] | Baltar, we followed your coordinates, | 波塔尔 我们遵照你给的坐标 |
[33:49] | and found a disease with no treatment or cure. | 结果却得了一种没法医治的疾病 |
[33:51] | If we leave, they’re doomed, never to return. | 很明显这是他们的命运 不会再回来了 |
[33:54] | Perhaps God would smile upon us, for our mercy. | 可能上帝会嘲笑我们 因为我们的仁慈 |
[33:57] | Oh, listen to you. You can barely even speak His name. | 哦 听你的 你也就只能说说别人了 |
[34:00] | D’ANNA: We have to agree. We are not leaving our brothers. | 我们不得不同意 我们没有抛弃我们的兄弟 |
[34:10] | D’ANNA: Enough! | 够了 |
[34:16] | We have to leave. | 我们必须离开 |
[34:19] | We have to jump and leave them to their fate. There is no other way. | 我们必须跳跃 让他们去面对自己的命运 没有别的办法 |
[34:35] | Mists of dreams drip along the nascent echo and love no more. | 梦想的薄雾顺着初起的回响坠落 不再去爱 |
[34:41] | End of Line. | 行终止 |
[34:42] | The Hybrid objects. | 混合体反对 |
[34:44] | She doesn’t get a vote. | 她没有投票权 |
[34:47] | Jump the ship. | 马上跳跃 |
[34:54] | Jump. | 跳跃 |
[35:10] | D’ANNA: This disease, | 这种病毒 |
[35:12] | it must have come from someplace. | 一定是从什么地方过来的 |
[35:18] | So what did you notice on the infected ship? | 你在被感染的船上发现了什么吗? |
[35:20] | BALTAR: Nothing. Nothing. I am just as baffled as you are. | 没有 没有 我和你一样困惑 |
[35:24] | You noticed nothing suspicious on the infected ship? | 你没发现被感染船上有什么可疑的吗? |
[35:34] | Nothing whatsoever. | 没有什么特别的 |
[35:44] | CREWMAN: Admiral on deck! | 全体起立 |
[35:45] | TIGH: Admiral. | 上将 |
[35:51] | Give me the room. | 给我让一让 |
[35:54] | Stay in your seats. | 坐在你的位子上 |
[36:03] | Have a drink? | 喝点吗? |
[36:08] | Give me your sidearm. | 把你的佩枪给我 |
[36:11] | What? | 什么? |
[36:13] | Your sidearm. | 你的佩枪 |
[36:31] | TIGH: Hey! There’s a live round in that! | 嗨 里面还有一发子弹呢 |
[36:34] | Now, one of you, and I don’t care who, | 你们和我都不怕它 |
[36:38] | pick that weapon up and shoot me. | 拾起武器 朝我开枪 |
[36:46] | Admiral, I don’t know… | 上将 我不知道… |
[36:47] | I didn’t say to talk. | 我没说让你讲话 |
[36:49] | You’ve done enough of that already. | 你也已经说的够多的了 |
[36:52] | I said to pick up that weapon and shoot. | 我说拾起武器 朝我开枪 |
[37:00] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了? |
[37:02] | No guts? | 没胆了? |
[37:04] | You don’t got a pair? | 你们不是一对吗? |
[37:07] | You’re both frakking cowards. | 你们两个都是他妈的胆小鬼 |
[37:09] | Watch your mouth… Or what? | 管好你的嘴 要不呢? |
[37:11] | You gonna turn the rest of my pilots against each other? | 你让我们剩下的机师互相敌对吗? |
[37:15] | Poison the crew? | 毒害我们的船员? |
[37:19] | You’ve already done that, Saul. Both of you. | 你已经这么做了 少 你们都是 |
[37:22] | Yeah, but if you’re looking for an apology, it isn’t gonna happen. | 是啊 如果你希望得到我们的道歉 那是没有的 |
[37:28] | You were like a daughter to me once. | 你过去就像我的女儿一样 |
[37:30] | No more. | 不再是了 |
[37:33] | You’re a malcontent and a cancer, | 你是个散布不满的人 是个毒瘤 |
[37:38] | and I won’t have you on my ship. | 我不想让你待在我的船上 |
[37:41] | So you have a choice. | 你现在有个机会 |
[37:43] | You can figure out how to become a human being again and an officer, | 要么你明白该怎样做人 怎样做个军官 |
[37:48] | or you can find another place to live off of this ship. | 要么你找个别的地方去生活 离开这艘船 |
[37:51] | You’re dismissed. | 解散 |
[37:58] | Are you gonna kick me out of my chair, too? | 你也准备把我从位子上踢下来吗? |
[38:03] | Listen, I know you’ve been through a lot… | 听着 我知道你经历了很多 |
[38:04] | Don’t patronize me. | 别教育我 |
[38:06] | Say what you came here to say. | 说些什么教育我的话 |
[38:10] | You’re full of bile. Hatred. | 你满肚子都是怒火 仇恨 |
[38:14] | And I know that it has something to do with Ellen, and I’m sorry for that. | 我知道这和艾伦有关 对这件事情我也很抱歉 |
[38:18] | And if you need time, Saul, well, you take all the time you want. | 如果你需要时间 少 你可以随便花多长时间 |
[38:21] | But I got to run a ship. | 但我要管理整艘船 |
[38:23] | The last thing I need is a one-eyed drunk sitting down here, | 我不能忍受一个独眼的醉鬼在这儿坐着 |
[38:29] | sowing discontent and disobedience. | 还散播不满和反抗情绪 |
[38:32] | So I’ll tell you once again, Saul. | 所以我再跟你说一次 少 |
[38:36] | You can pick up that weapon and kill me, | 你可以把武器拾起来 朝我开枪 |
[38:40] | or you can get your ass back into your quarters and not leave | 或是把你的屁股挪回你的地方并且不要再离开 |
[38:45] | until you’re ready to act like the man that I’ve known for the past 30 years. | 直到你表现得像我在过去30年里认识的那个男人 |
[39:07] | That man doesn’t exist anymore, Bill. | 那个人不会再存在了 比尔 |
[39:12] | And you won’t be seeing me again. | 你也不会再见到我了 |
[39:22] | MAN 1: Yeah, that’s why I work with him. | 对 那是我和他共事的原因 |
[39:23] | MAN 2: Yeah, that’s what I’m talking about. | 那就是我要说的 |
[39:27] | MAN 3: Grab another towel for me. | 再拿条毛巾给我 |
[39:33] | Yeah, we got to get up there. | 我们要过去了 |
[39:35] | MAN 4: All right. | 好 |
[41:57] | Oh, my Gods, it’s right there. | 噢 我的天 它就在这里 |
[42:00] | The Lion’s Head nebula and the Blinking Eye. | 狮头星云 还有闪耀的眼睛 |
[42:04] | Holy crap, it’s the road to Earth. | 我们的赌注 那是通往地球的道路 |
[42:22] | Oh, my Gods! Let’s get the frak out of here. | 噢 我的天 让我们离开这鬼地方 |
[42:25] | I’ll start the jump. | 我来准备跳跃 |
[42:31] | When Gods’ anger awakens, even the mighty shall fall. | 当神愤怒起来 巨人也会倒下 |
[42:36] | Frak! Athena, we need to get out of here! | 靠! 雅典娜 我们得离开这里 |