时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:29] | You cannot play God then wash your hands of the things that you’ve created. | 你不能在扮演上帝后 又对你创造的东西不负责任 |
[00:33] | Sooner or later, the day comes | 迟早 这一天终会来临 |
[00:36] | when you can’t hide from the things that you’ve done anymore. | 那时你将无法回避你所做过的事情 |
[00:44] | “Attention all colonial units. | 所有殖民地军事单位注意 |
[00:47] | “Cylon attack underway. | 我们受到赛昂人袭击 |
[00:49] | “This is no drill. “ | 这不是演习 |
[00:50] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上就过去 |
[00:52] | How? Why? | 怎么会?为什么? |
[00:55] | It doesn’t really matter now. | 已经不再重要 |
[00:57] | What does matter is that, as of this moment, | 重要的是 此时此刻 |
[01:00] | we are at war. | 战争开始了 |
[01:03] | ADAMA: You’re full of bile, hatred, | 你满肚子都是怒火、仇恨 |
[01:06] | poison. | 酒精 |
[01:07] | And I’m sorry for what happened to you down there, | 对于你在地面上发生的事 我很抱歉 |
[01:10] | but I gotta run a ship. | 但我要管理整艘船 |
[01:12] | The last thing I need | 我不能忍受一个独眼的醉鬼 |
[01:14] | is a one-eyed drunk sowing discontent and disobedience. | 在这儿坐着 还散播不满 |
[01:18] | So you can get your ass back into your quarters and not leave | 把你的屁股挪回你的地方并且不要再离开 |
[01:21] | until you’re ready to act like the man that I’ve known for the past 30 years. | 直到你表现得 像我在过去30年里认识的那个男人 |
[01:25] | That man doesn’t exist anymore, Bill. | 那个人不会再存在了 比尔 |
[01:28] | You won’t be seeing me again. | 你也不会再见到我了 |
[01:53] | Is there really any place left in the universe | 不知道在宇宙里 是否有一个地方 |
[01:56] | deserving of such a rare and distinguished item? | 能放置这样的一个名贵物品? |
[02:01] | I was thinking put it in the bathroom, right over the toilet. | 我在想把它放在卫生间里 正正地摆在厕所上面 |
[02:05] | Excellent choice. | 非常好的决定 |
[02:08] | Oh, my Gods. | 噢 我的天啊 |
[02:11] | Tory, come look at this. This is the dossier | 噢 托瑞 过来看看 这个档案是比利 |
[02:14] | that Billy prepared for me my first day aboard Galactica. | 在我登上卡拉狄加的第一天给我准备的 |
[02:20] | I can’t believe I was about to throw this out in the trash. | 真不敢想象我刚才差点把它丢垃圾桶里了 |
[02:24] | TORY: The Valkyrie. | 瓦尔基里号 |
[02:26] | This was Adama’s command before Galactica? Mmm-hmm. | 这是阿达玛指挥官在卡拉狄加号之前指挥的吗? |
[02:29] | Look at that. | 看这里 |
[02:30] | This year marks Admiral Adama’s | 今年是阿达玛上将 |
[02:34] | 45th anniversary in the Colonial Fleet. | 在殖民地联邦舰队服役45周年纪念 |
[02:37] | In fact, his commissioning date’s only a few days from now. | 实际上 他的入伍纪念日就在最近几天 |
[02:43] | Here. | 帮我拿着 |
[02:48] | I think I want to have a ceremony. | 我想举办一个庆祝仪式 |
[02:50] | Let’s give the Admiral a medal | 让我们给上将颁个勋章 |
[02:54] | for 45 years of devoted service. | 纪念他45年来的卓越贡献 |
[02:57] | Couldn’t have come at a better time. | 这是个再好不过的日子啦 |
[02:59] | Give the people something to feel good about for a change. | 让大家共同感受一下这种气氛吧 |
[03:08] | HELO ON PA: This is the XO. Set Condition 1 throughout the ship. | 我是副长 全舰进入一级戒备状态 |
[03:11] | I repeat, set condition one throughout the ship. | 重复 全舰进入一级戒备状态 |
[03:14] | This is not a drill. | 这不是演习 |
[03:15] | What’s the problem? Three Raiders. | 有什么情况? 有三架突袭机 |
[03:17] | CBDR, bearing 145, carom 33. | 正在持续接近 方向145 定位33 |
[03:20] | But this isn’t their standard wedge formation. | 但这不是他们的标准编队方式 |
[03:22] | Where’s the CAP? | 我们的CAP编队在哪? |
[03:24] | Starbuck and Kat will intercept in 98 seconds, sir. | 星芭和凯特会在98秒内拦截 长官 |
[03:26] | It looks like a pursuit and there’s been weapons exchange between them. | 他们看起来像是在追击同时还在交火 |
[03:29] | A pursuit? Yes, sir. | 追击? 是的 长官 |
[03:32] | We’ve got two Raiders chasing a third. | 看上去是两架突袭机在追击另一架 |
[03:42] | Have they fired on any of ours yet? | 他们有没有向我们开火? |
[03:43] | No, sir. | 没有 长官 |
[03:45] | What the hell are they doing? | 他妈的他们在干吗? |
[03:50] | All right, let’s see if we can climb up their asses without drawing any fire. | 好啦 让我们过去凑凑热闹 先不用开火 |
[03:53] | These two seem pretty preoccupied with the other one. | 追击的那两架看起来对逃的那架很专注呢 |
[03:55] | Got any idea why Cylons would be chasing Cylons? | 对赛昂人之间的追击有什么看法呢? |
[03:58] | Don’t know, don’t care. | 不知道 不关心 |
[04:00] | But wait till we close the gap. | 要等靠近了再说 |
[04:01] | I don’t wanna chase these frakking things any longer than I have to. | 我可不想等得超出我的忍耐程度 |
[04:04] | Yeah, roger that. | 是 收到 |
[04:11] | KAT: Two down! One to go! STARBUCK: Kat, check six. | 干掉了两架! 还有一架在逃! 凯特 关注六点钟方向 |
[04:15] | Damn, Kat, flank right. This guy’s headed right for Galactica. | 该死的 凯特 是右侧 这架准备朝卡拉狄加飞去 |
[04:19] | I’m on it, Starbuck. | 我会跟上的 长官! |
[04:20] | NOVACEK ON RADIO: Krypter! Krypter! Krypter! | 紧急求救 紧急求救 紧急求救 |
[04:23] | This is Bulldog. | 我是大狗 |
[04:25] | Get me the hell out of here. I’m wounded! | 快把我从这里救出去 我受伤了! |
[04:27] | STARBUCK: What the frak is that? KAT: Target in range, closing in. | 这是什么该死的东西? 目标进入射程 快包围 |
[04:30] | NOVACEK: Krypter! Krypter! Krypter! This is Bulldog… | 紧急求救 紧急求救 紧急求救 我是大狗 |
[04:34] | KELLY: Audio lock-on enabled. | 音频自动追踪开启 |
[04:35] | Where is that coming from? | 那东西是从哪来的? |
[04:37] | GAETA: It’s the Raider, sir. | 那是架突袭机 长官 |
[04:39] | NOVACEK: Krypter… STARBUCK: Take the frakking shot, Kat. | 紧急求救 快开火 凯特 |
[04:41] | KAT: Gimme one sec, I almost got him lined up. | 等下 我快和他联系上了 |
[04:43] | NOVACEK: Krypter! Krypter! Krypter! | 紧急求救 紧急求救 紧急求救 |
[04:46] | This is Bulldog. | 我是大狗 |
[04:48] | STARBUCK: Kat, take the frakking shot. | 凯特 赶快射击! |
[04:51] | Order the Vipers to hold their fire immediately. | 命令蝮蛇战机停止射击 |
[04:56] | Have them escort the Raider in. | 马上保护这架突袭机入舱 |
[04:59] | Prisoner drill. | 准备好监狱 |
[05:00] | I want the alert guard in the hangar deck in five minutes. | 在飞行甲板设置警卫 5分钟内办完 |
[05:04] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[05:12] | All right, park that bird! Let’s grab this Raider! | 好了 把那只”小鸟”停好! 让我们看看这架突袭机! |
[05:14] | Let’s go, people, move with a purpose! | 大伙跟我上! 快点跟上来! |
[05:17] | Make some room for the Marines. | 给陆战队腾地方 |
[07:08] | Is it really you, sir? | 真的是你吗 长官? |
[07:23] | Yeah, | 是的 |
[07:26] | it’s me. | 是我 |
[07:30] | Welcome home, Bulldog. | 欢迎回家 大狗 |
[08:25] | We may never have this opportunity again. | 我们不会再有第二次机会了 |
[08:30] | I’m assuming you appreciate the consequences | 我猜如果发现赛昂人的问题后 |
[08:33] | if you’re discovered. | 你会感激这个决定的 |
[08:36] | And you understand, Commander, | 并且你也该知道 指挥官 |
[08:39] | that this conversation did not happen. | 我们刚才的谈话是没有发生过的 |
[08:41] | Are you prepared for this? | 你想好了吗? |
[08:45] | Of course, sir. | 当然 长官 |
[08:47] | On one condition. | 但有一个条件: |
[08:49] | I need my men. | 我要用我自己的人 |
[08:51] | Especially for the stealth ship. | 尤其是要驾驶这艘秘密行动飞船的 |
[08:53] | There’s only one pilot I trust. | 只有一个飞行员是我能信任的 |
[08:56] | Who? | 谁? |
[09:05] | Well, | 很好 |
[09:07] | the conspiracy theorists are gonna be disappointed. | 持阴谋论者会大失所望的 |
[09:10] | We’ve checked your DNA signature against your military records, | 我们已检查过你的DNA序列 与你在军队的纪录对比 |
[09:15] | and it’s conclusive. | 结果是很明确的 |
[09:16] | You’re not a Cylon. | 你不是赛昂人 |
[09:21] | Smoke? | 抽烟吗? |
[09:26] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[09:27] | He’s one of mine. | 他是我的人 |
[09:30] | Disappeared about three years ago. | 三年前失踪的 |
[09:32] | We think that he was captured. | 我们以为他被抓了 |
[09:33] | I’d like to meet him. | 我想见见他 |
[09:35] | Of course. I’ll arrange it. | 当然可以 我会安排的 |
[09:44] | He checks out fine. | 他的检查没有问题 |
[09:46] | Whatever they did to him out there, | 不管他们对他做过些什么 |
[09:49] | they kept him fed and relatively healthy. | 他们还是保证了他相对的健康程度 |
[09:52] | Physically, anyway. | 总之 身体是健康的 |
[10:09] | I know you’ve been through a lot. | 我知道你遭受了很多磨难 |
[10:12] | I realize that. | 我承认 |
[10:14] | But you’ve gotta talk to me, Danny. | 但你必须告诉我 丹尼尔 |
[10:19] | How the hell did you escape | 你究竟是如何 |
[10:22] | off a Cylon baseship? | 从赛昂人的基地之星逃出来的? |
[10:31] | Well, sir, | 好吧 长官 |
[10:33] | it’s like this. | 是这样的 |
[10:36] | The enemy had me locked in a cell for three years. | 敌人将我在监狱里囚禁了三年 |
[10:40] | The accommodations were lousy, | 住宿条件很恶劣 |
[10:42] | the service was slow, | 食物供给都跟不上了 |
[10:45] | and after a while I felt the institution no longer had anything to offer me. | 当我感觉到他们不再打算向我供给任何东西时 |
[10:49] | So I left. | 我就离开了 |
[10:55] | You had me worried there for a moment. | 你让我担心了好长一段时间 |
[10:57] | Thought maybe the Cylons had beaten the bullshit attitude out of you. | 也想到 也许赛昂人被你的那种态度打败了 |
[11:07] | How’d you get out? | 你是怎么出来的? |
[11:15] | I thought I was gonna die in there, Bill. | 我以为我会死在那里 比尔 |
[11:22] | But a while ago, they all started getting sick. | 但是不久前 他们突然都得病了 |
[11:26] | I mean really sick. | 我意思是真的病得很重 |
[11:31] | You mean a virus? | 你是说有病毒? |
[11:32] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[11:34] | We’ve seen that, too. | 我们也知道 |
[11:36] | I heard them say it was spreading, getting worse, | 我听到他们说病毒在扩散 情况在变糟… |
[11:40] | but eventually I realize, | 但是同时我也认识到 |
[11:45] | I’m not catching it. | 我是不会被感染的 |
[11:48] | I’m immune. | 我对它是免疫的 |
[11:50] | So what did you do? | 那后来呢? |
[11:52] | I was smart, | 我很聪明 |
[11:55] | patient. | 很有耐心 |
[11:56] | I waited. | 我等待 |
[12:00] | D’ANNA: Well, well. | 啊 很好呀 |
[12:02] | You’re looking good. | 你看起来不错 |
[12:04] | Strong. | 强壮 |
[12:07] | Me, I’ve felt better. | 我…我已经感觉好些了 |
[12:10] | I don’t know why you guys do all that exercise. | 我不知道你这家伙为什么要锻炼身体 |
[12:15] | What, are you trying to stave off getting old? | 为什么呢 你在为了预防衰老? |
[12:20] | Doesn’t seem such a tragedy to me, | 没看到我有多悲惨吗? |
[12:24] | given the alternatives. | 给你个机会选择 |
[12:29] | You know what I’m saying? | 你知道我说什么吗? |
[12:35] | Do I look that bad? | 我看起来那么坏吗? |
[12:40] | You know what I think? | 你知道我在想什么吗? |
[12:42] | I think you’re afraid. | 我想你在害怕 |
[12:58] | Let me try and understand exactly what happened to you. | 让我来猜猜在你身上到底发生了什么 |
[13:00] | I’m just gonna go back a little, | 我只准备回忆一小段 |
[13:02] | all right? | 如何? |
[13:03] | About a year prior to the Cylon attack on the Colonies, | 在赛昂人攻击殖民地联邦的一年前 |
[13:07] | you were on a mission with Admiral Adama. Is that correct? | 你正在执行阿达玛上将的一项任务 对吗? |
[13:20] | It was a black ops mission. | 那是个秘密任务 |
[13:23] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[13:25] | You remember the Tauron colonists were such outlaws, | 你记得那些陶伦殖民地的人经常干些不法的事情 |
[13:30] | always pushing their luck with the Admiralty every chance they got? | 还经常与舰队玩捉迷藏 以此得到他们想要的? |
[13:34] | ROSLIN: Right. | 对 |
[13:36] | The Taurons were drilling for tylium ore | 陶伦人在一个卫星上开采泰里恩矿 |
[13:40] | on a moon that was too close to the Cylon armistice line. | 那颗卫星离赛昂人的停火线很近 |
[13:48] | We knew that they had to get out of there | 我们觉得必须让他们从那里离开 |
[13:51] | or risk provoking the Cylons. | 否则就会激怒赛昂人 |
[13:56] | I’m sorry, but how did this result in his ship being shot down? | 对不起 但这个事情与他的飞船被击落有什么关系? |
[14:00] | He was my recon pilot. | 他是我的侦查机飞行员 |
[14:03] | He was there to gather evidence. | 他去那里收集证据 |
[14:05] | The Taurons must have seen us coming, because they ambushed him. | 陶伦人一定是看到我们来了 因为他们围攻他 |
[14:09] | Lieutenant Novacek was shot down | 那维克中尉 |
[14:11] | by the Taurons in cold blood. | 被陶伦人冷血地击落 |
[14:14] | NOVACEK: Krypter! Krypter! Krypter! I’ve got damage to the port engine. | 紧急求救 紧急求救 紧急求救 我左舷引擎损坏 |
[14:17] | Bird is down. Repeat, | 正在坠落 重复 |
[14:18] | bird is down. Request rescue. | 正在坠落 请求救助 |
[14:20] | MAN: Stealthstar transmission acquired. NOVACEK: This is Bulldog, | 秘密之星传来的信息 我是大狗 |
[14:23] | bird is down. Repeat, | 我在坠落 重复 |
[14:25] | bird is down. Request rescue. | 我在坠落 请求救助 |
[14:32] | So what did you do? | 那你当时做了什么? |
[14:36] | I made a bad call. | 我判断错误 |
[14:40] | His ship was gone. | 以为船已坠毁 |
[14:42] | No ejection on dradis. | 雷达没有弹射座椅信号 |
[14:45] | No distress call. | 也没有求救信号 |
[14:47] | He was dead, | 以为他已经死了 |
[14:50] | so I left. | 然后我们就离开了 |
[14:54] | But the lieutenant did eject, obviously, and somehow survived | 但很明显 中尉的座椅弹射出来了 并且还幸免遇难 |
[14:58] | in his ejection seat long enough | 在他的弹射座椅中待了足够长的时间 |
[15:00] | for the Cylons to find him. | 这还让赛昂人找到他了 |
[15:03] | Wow. | 哇 |
[15:06] | Could you both give us a moment, please? | 你们能让我考虑一下吗? |
[15:08] | Thank you, Tory, and thank you very much, Lieutenant, | 谢谢你 托瑞 非常谢谢你 中尉 |
[15:10] | I appreciate it. Madam President. | 我很感谢 总统女士 |
[15:13] | Why don’t we check the fleet registry, | 让我们查查舰队的登记名册 |
[15:16] | see if any of your family might have survived? | 看看你是否还有家人生还 好吗? |
[15:39] | So, are you gonna tell me what really happened? | 好的 现在你能告诉我到底发生了什么吗? |
[15:43] | You’re gonna have to trust me on this one, okay? | 这个事情你一定要相信我 好吗? |
[15:46] | It’s my mess. | 这是我捅出的娄子 |
[15:48] | I’ll fix it. | 我会弥补的 |
[16:17] | Okay, this is the last one. Yeah. | 好吧 这是最后一次 对 |
[17:01] | Fire. | 开火 |
[17:34] | TIGH: I see it. | 我知道了 |
[17:40] | I see it. | 我知道了 |
[17:45] | I see it. | 我知道了 |
[17:53] | I see it. | 我知道了 |
[17:56] | Daniel Novacek | 丹尼尔 那维克刚逃出来了 |
[17:57] | just escaped from a POW cell on a Cylon baseship, | 从赛昂人的一艘基地之星的监狱里逃出来了 |
[18:01] | stole a Raider, flew it here. | 偷了一架突袭机 飞回来了 |
[18:05] | I just finished debriefing him. | 我刚才给他做个终结报告 |
[18:07] | Bulldog’s alive? | 大狗还活着? |
[18:09] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[18:10] | My Gods. | 我的天 |
[18:13] | How could he be alive? | 他是怎么活下来的? |
[18:15] | That tough son of a bitch, he actually made it, didn’t he? | 那个坚强的臭小子 他最后成功了 是不是? |
[18:19] | Yeah, I guess he did. | 是的 我猜他是成功了 |
[18:21] | So, are you here to talk to your friend or to your XO? | 那你过来是跟你的朋友说 还是跟你的副长说? |
[18:26] | And last time I checked, I was neither. | 我想这次 都不是 |
[18:31] | Oh… I get it. | 我懂了 |
[18:36] | Oh, yeah. | 噢 是啊 |
[18:38] | This is gonna be a little complicated for you, isn’t it, Admiral? | 这对你有一点点复杂 对吗 上将? |
[18:45] | You gonna tell him what you did? | 你要告诉他 你做了什么? |
[18:46] | I did what I had to do. | 我做了我必须该做的 |
[18:48] | So tell him. | 那就告诉他 |
[18:52] | It’s not gonna make any difference. The past is the past. | 但这并不改变任何结果 过去的事情就过去了 |
[18:54] | You’re equivocating. | 你支支吾吾的 |
[18:56] | I don’t know why the frak I came here. Tell him! | 我不知道我来这该死的地方干嘛 告诉他! |
[18:59] | He’s gonna find out | 他会知道的 |
[19:01] | sooner or later. | 迟早的事 |
[19:16] | I see it. | 我知道了 |
[19:49] | Go away. | 走开 |
[20:00] | Gods damn son of a bitch. | 他妈的该死的家伙 |
[20:10] | I can’t believe it. | 我真不敢想象 |
[20:12] | It’s really you. | 真的是你 |
[20:15] | Danny Novacek. | 丹尼尔 那维克 |
[20:17] | I heard you’d made it. | 他们告诉我你成功逃了出来 |
[20:19] | Good for you, Bulldog. | 干得好 大狗 |
[20:24] | Oh, Gods. | 哦 天啊 |
[20:26] | Saul. | 少 |
[20:30] | A drink? | 来点酒? |
[20:31] | You have no idea. | 这主意不错 |
[20:34] | Yes, I do. | 是啊 确实不错 |
[20:47] | Dad? | 爸爸? |
[20:49] | Hey, I just got your message. | 嘿 我刚接到你的通知 |
[20:52] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你过来 |
[20:54] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[20:55] | It’s time for us to talk. | 该是我们聊聊的时候了 |
[21:05] | Let me ask you something. | 我问你几个问题 |
[21:07] | How often you get out of here? | 你经常来卡拉狄加吗? |
[21:08] | Why? All the time. | 为什么这么问 一直在这啊 |
[21:11] | I’ve been a little under the weather, that’s all. | 我正在经历着一些麻烦 就这样 |
[21:14] | And how’d you wind up on this old bucket anyway? | 那你是一直待在这个老水桶里来着? |
[21:17] | What happened to the Valkyrie? | 瓦尔基里号怎么了? |
[21:19] | Well, let’s just say | 好吧 嗯 那我们就说说 |
[21:23] | that last mission wasn’t exactly a boon to the old man’s career. | 那次任务对老头子职业生涯来说 并不是什么好事 |
[21:27] | Galactica was his graceful retirement. | 卡拉狄加就是他最后光荣的退役 |
[21:31] | Heard you and the old man haven’t spoken in a while. | 听说你和老头子好长时间不说话了 |
[21:34] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[21:36] | He won’t cover your ass day and night like he used to? | 他不再像过去那样跟你穿一条裤子了吧? |
[21:38] | Oh, no, he still does his share of ass-covering. | 噢 不 他还在跟我穿一条裤子呢 |
[21:42] | Problem is, it’s his main function now. | 问题是 那是他应该的 |
[21:46] | Of course, | 当然了 |
[21:47] | considering how you wound up getting captured in the first place, | 考虑到你在那里受伤并被抓 |
[21:51] | I guess you found that out the hard way yourself, didn’t you? | 我猜你自己想离开的话并不太容易 对吧? |
[21:56] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 你想说什么? |
[22:01] | My Gods. | 我的天 |
[22:03] | He didn’t tell you, did he? | 他没有告诉你 是不是? |
[22:09] | Did he? | 是不是? |
[22:10] | Tell me what? | 跟我说什么? |
[22:14] | That son of a bitch. | 那个狗娘养的 |
[22:23] | I shot him down. | 是我把他射下来的 |
[22:30] | Well, if you shot him down, you had your reasons. | 那好 如果是你射下的他 那你一定有你的理由 |
[22:33] | You were following orders, | 你在执行命令 |
[22:35] | preventing something worse, right? | 担心更糟糕的事情发生 对吗? |
[22:37] | No. | 不是 |
[22:39] | I shot him down to avoid | 我把他射下来是为了防止… |
[22:43] | detection. | 防止他被发现 |
[22:45] | Protect the mission, | 确保任务保密 |
[22:48] | so it wouldn’t be discovered by the Cylons. | 那他就不会被赛昂人发现 |
[22:56] | It was a black ops mission | 那是个秘密任务 |
[22:59] | whose sole purpose | 目的是… |
[23:02] | was to ascertain the likelihood of a Cylon strike. | 是确认赛昂人攻击的可能性 |
[23:10] | “Cylon strike”? | 赛昂人的攻击? |
[23:22] | So, you’re saying that… | 那你是在说… |
[23:25] | That we knew they were out there? | 我们在过去就知道它们准备攻击了 |
[23:29] | That they could launch an attack on the Colonies? | 它们可能准备发动针对殖民地联邦的攻击? |
[23:34] | We didn’t know anything for sure. | 我们没有确切的信息 |
[23:38] | There were theories in some circles | 有些人是这样认为的 |
[23:41] | that the reason that the Cylons had stayed dormant for so long | 赛昂人隐匿那么久的原因 |
[23:46] | was because they were building a war machine, | 是因为他们在建造战争机器 |
[23:51] | preparing a strike. | 在准备攻击我们 |
[23:56] | But I thought… | 但我认为… |
[23:57] | I thought that no one had seen or heard from the Cylons in over 40 years. | 没人见到或听说赛昂人了 将近40年了 |
[24:01] | That’s true, partially. | 那是对的 相对的 |
[24:07] | The Admiralty had grown restless with the Adar administration. | 阿达尔政权领导下的军部对此深感不安 |
[24:12] | They thought we were resting on our laurels, | 他们认为我们现在在吃老本 |
[24:14] | unprepared to protect against an attack. | 没有准备好保护人们免于攻击 |
[24:19] | My mission was to escort a stealth recon ship | 我的任务是派遣一艘秘密侦察船 |
[24:22] | just beyond the armistice line. | 越过停火线 |
[24:25] | Stick our nose over, gather evidence, | 仔细观察 收集证据 |
[24:29] | see if there was any suspicious activities. | 看看他们有没有任何可疑的行动 |
[24:32] | And if the Cylons discovered you had crossed the line, | 那如果赛昂人发现你们越过停火线 |
[24:37] | breaching the armistice, then they would see that as… | 违背停战协议 那他们可以把这种行为视为… |
[24:40] | An act of war. | 战争行为 |
[24:46] | MAN: Stealthstar, Valkyrie. We register you on dradis, | 秘密之星 这里是瓦尔基里号 我们在雷达上监测到 |
[24:49] | just past the armistice line. | 你刚刚越过停火线 |
[24:51] | You’re on full alert. Proceed with caution. | 你要提高警惕 谨慎行动 |
[24:53] | Valkyrie, Bulldog. | 瓦尔基里号 我是大狗 |
[24:56] | I’m exactly two clicks past the line. | 我刚过了停火线两公里远 |
[24:59] | Repeat, two clicks and I’ve got | 重复 两公里远 并且我的雷达上 |
[25:01] | negative dradis contacts. | 没有任何反应 |
[25:04] | Sir, there’s nothing here, sir. | 没有东西 长官 |
[25:06] | Which is fine by me. | 看来我运气不错 |
[25:09] | Company wants to pay me for a joyride, they came to the right driver. | 公费旅行 你们找对机师了 |
[25:14] | Hell of a moon. | 一颗很大的卫星 |
[25:16] | MAN: Dradis contact. Unknown vessel just jumped in. | 雷达发现目标 有未知飞船跳跃过来 |
[25:19] | Frak! | 妈的! |
[25:22] | Krypter! Krypter! Krypter! I’ve got damage to the port engine. | 紧急求救 我左舷引擎损坏 |
[25:26] | Bird is down. Repeat, bird is down. | 正在坠落 重复 正在坠落 |
[25:28] | Request rescue. | 请求救助 |
[25:30] | Krypter! Krypter! Krypter! This is Bulldog. | 紧急求救 我是大狗 |
[25:31] | MAN: Vessel just jumped out, sir. | 那艘飞船刚跳跃走 长官 |
[25:34] | NOVACEK: Bird is down. Request rescue. | 我在坠落 请求救助 |
[25:37] | Krypter! Krypter! Krypter! This is Bulldog. | 紧急求救 我是大狗 |
[25:39] | Bird is down! Repeat. | 正在坠落 重复 |
[25:41] | MAN: Two more dradis contacts. Sir, please instruct. | 雷达发现另外两个目标 长官 请指示 |
[25:44] | What are your orders, sir? | 您有什么命令 长官? |
[25:47] | Sir, what are your orders? | 长官 您有什么命令? |
[25:49] | TIGH: Don’t do this. | 不要这么做 |
[25:51] | Think about it, Bill. You don’t want to do this. | 要考虑清楚 比尔 你不会这么干的 |
[25:54] | Do you want his ship discovered? | 你想让他的船被发现吗? |
[25:57] | Do you know where we are? | 你知道我们现在在哪吗? |
[25:59] | Do you have any idea what this could mean? | 你知不知道这会有什么后果? |
[26:06] | MAN: Bogies on intercept course. | 未知飞船正在拦截航线上 |
[26:08] | Will merge with Stealthstar in 20 seconds. | 将在20秒内抵达秘密之星 |
[26:12] | Sir? | 长官? |
[26:13] | Weapons, | 武器 |
[26:17] | launch ship-to-ship missile, now. | 发射舰对舰导弹 马上! |
[26:33] | No! | 不! |
[26:40] | There is no way… Oh, it’s true. | 这不可能 噢 那就是事实 |
[26:43] | And you know it’s true. | 并且你也知道那是真的 |
[26:45] | You’ve known it every second of every day since it happened. | 在那以后 你每时每刻都知道 |
[26:48] | And the sooner you admit it, | 并且你很快就会承认的 |
[26:49] | the sooner you might get that haunted look out of your eyes. | 很快你的眼神里也就不会再有疑惑 |
[26:53] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[26:56] | Sometimes surviving can be its own death sentence. | 在那个时候 如果你幸存下来 对大家反而意味着结束 |
[27:01] | I know that. | 我知道的 |
[27:22] | So the attack on Novacek’s ship, | 那么攻击那维克飞船的… |
[27:25] | the one that winged him | 那个击伤他座机的 |
[27:27] | and the two dradis contacts that were following him, | 还有当时雷达上显示的两个信号 |
[27:31] | they weren’t Taurons. Those were the Cylons. | 他们不是陶伦星人 是赛昂人攻击的 |
[27:36] | For all those years, I told myself | 这些年来 我跟自己说 |
[27:39] | that I didn’t know what they were. | 我不知道他们是谁 |
[27:43] | But I was just lying to myself. | 我只能这样骗自己 |
[27:45] | Pretending that it couldn’t be true. | 假装那不是真的 |
[27:54] | It is true. | 那是真的 |
[28:04] | I started it. | 是我开启了战争 |
[28:07] | Initiated it. | 是我引发的 |
[28:10] | Wait a minute. | 等会儿 |
[28:11] | You started what? | 你开启了什么? |
[28:13] | Started what? | 引发了什么? |
[28:15] | The attacks on the Colonies. | 对殖民地联邦的进攻 |
[28:21] | By crossing the line, | 因为我越过了停火线 |
[28:23] | I showed them that | 我让它们以为… |
[28:25] | we were the warmongers | 我们是群好战分子 |
[28:27] | they figured us to be. | 就如它们所说的 |
[28:35] | And I… | 并且我… |
[28:39] | I left them but one choice. | 我让它们别无选择 |
[28:42] | To attack us | 只有攻击我们 |
[28:45] | before we attacked them. | 在我们攻击它们前 |
[28:47] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[28:50] | Because it wasn’t just you. | 因为那不只是因为你 |
[28:53] | They put you there. | 是他们让你去那的 |
[28:55] | They put you there, across the line. You had no choice. | 是他们让你去那越过停火线的 你没有选择的余地 |
[28:58] | That was the Admiralty. That was the… That was the military. | 那是军部的命令 那是…军队的命令 |
[29:02] | You were one mission. | 你是在执行一个任务 |
[29:04] | You were one man. | 你只是一个人 |
[29:07] | One man. | 一个人 |
[29:10] | It only takes one. | 只担当自己作为其中之一的责任 |
[29:32] | CAPRICA SIX: You’re all right? | 你还好吗? |
[29:33] | Yeah, of course. | 很好 当然 |
[29:36] | More nightmares? | 做了更多的噩梦? |
[29:38] | Dreams. | 梦 |
[29:41] | Something different this time, though. | 尽管这次有点不同 |
[29:46] | I think God’s trying to tell me something. | 我想上帝准备告诉我一些事情 |
[29:49] | It’s about Gaius, isn’t it? No. | 是关于盖尤斯 是吗? 不 |
[29:52] | It’s not. | 不是的 |
[29:55] | It’s about something much bigger than that. | 是关于一些更重要的 |
[30:04] | After you execute this command, | 在你执行这个命令后 |
[30:07] | you’ll delete the order from your logs | 你要从你的日志中删除这个命令 |
[30:12] | then overwrite the corresponding memory locations. | 并覆盖相应的存储位置 |
[30:24] | Execute. | 执行 |
[30:53] | BOOMER: It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事了 没事了 |
[30:55] | Relax, try to breathe through it. | 放松 试着呼吸 |
[30:58] | Breathe. | 呼吸 |
[31:05] | This is something beautiful. | 噢 在生死之间 |
[31:10] | Miraculous, between life and death. | 有很美丽的景象 |
[31:36] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[31:38] | That’s weird. | 真是不可思议 |
[31:47] | Why the hell do they keep missing? | 为什么他妈的他们一直没有击中? |
[32:01] | Frak. | 妈的 |
[32:30] | Adama. | 阿达玛 |
[32:31] | DUALLA: Admiral, you have a call from Lieutenant Novacek. | 上将 那维克中尉给你电话 |
[32:33] | Put him through. NOVACEK: Bill? | 把他接过来 比尔吗? |
[32:35] | Yes? This is Danny. | 是的? 我是丹尼尔 |
[32:37] | We need to talk. Hold on. | 我们需要谈谈 等会 |
[32:39] | I need to see you right now. | 我想现在就见到你 |
[32:40] | Hold on. I’ll be right there. | 等会 我马上就会过去 |
[32:46] | The Cylons are saddled up on him. | 是赛昂人给他装备的 |
[32:48] | They’ve got a perfect point-blank, no-deflection shot. | 它们的射击很完美 没有偏一丁点 |
[32:52] | They had him dead to rights. | 它们应该能让他毙命的 |
[32:53] | I’d say so. | 我想是吧 |
[32:55] | Look, Novacek was hit and smoking, flying straight and level. | 听着 那维克被击中了 还冒着烟 还能飞得很直很水平 |
[32:59] | Any nugget could make that kill. | 一块金属片就该能要了他的命 |
[33:01] | The Cylons could’ve wasted him any number of times, and they didn’t. | 赛昂人不应该浪费那么多次机会的 但是他们没杀了他 |
[33:06] | They didn’t. They let him escape. | 它们没杀他 它们让他跑了 |
[33:13] | The Cylons don’t do anything by accident. | 赛昂人没有做什么是让人很意外 |
[33:17] | Yeah, that’s what I was thinking, too. | 没错 这就是我在想的 |
[33:23] | Did Novacek say | 那维克有没有说他是怎样 |
[33:25] | how he was able to overcome the Cylons that were holding him prisoner? | 从赛昂人监狱里跑出来的? |
[33:28] | They were sick? Had a virus? | 他们都生病? 中了病毒? |
[33:33] | I mean, how many viruses do the Cylons have, sir? | 我的意思是 赛昂人中了多少种病毒 长官? |
[33:35] | Who knows? Maybe it was the same virus | 谁知道呢? 可能是同一种病毒 |
[33:37] | those Cylons we found were suffering from. | 就是我们发现的那些赛昂人得的 |
[33:39] | Yeah, or maybe they just told us a story that we’d buy. | 那好 也许他们只是在给我们编个故事 让我们上当呢 |
[33:42] | Something that was credible, familiar. | 一些我们很相信很熟悉的故事 |
[33:47] | Novacek was held prisoner on a baseship for three years, | 那维克被基地之星关了三年 |
[33:50] | escapes, and then conveniently finds our fleet | 他逃出来了 并且很容易的找到了我们的舰队 |
[33:53] | with no agenda and no reason to be here. | 毫无根据的毫无理由的在这出现 |
[33:57] | Hey, Dan. | 嗨 丹尼尔 |
[34:09] | NOVACEK: It’s funny how all the training comes back. | 平时训练的都报答给你了 这很有意思啊 |
[34:12] | Huh? | 对吧? |
[34:21] | Why did you lie to me, Bill? | 为什么要骗我 比尔? |
[34:36] | All those years, | 这些年来… |
[34:39] | you know what I kept telling myself? | 你知道我是怎么跟自己说的吗? |
[34:42] | What stupid, frakked-up dream I held onto? | 那是我做的多么愚蠢 多么该死的梦? |
[34:46] | I kept thinking, | 我一直在想 |
[34:47] | “Just hang in there, Bulldog. | “只要挺下来 大狗” |
[34:50] | “Bill Adama’s coming. | “比尔·阿达玛快来了” |
[34:52] | “He won’t leave you to rot in here, not him. | “他不会让你困在这里的 那不是他 |
[34:55] | He won’t leave a man behind. | 他是不会让任何人落下的” |
[34:56] | “Just hold on. ” But you weren’t coming. | “只要坚持住” 但你没来救我 |
[35:00] | You didn’t think I was alive. You weren’t even hoping I was alive! | 你没想过我还活着 你都没有期望过我能活下来! |
[35:06] | And if I hadn’t figured a way to escape, | 如果我没找到逃出去的方法 |
[35:08] | if I didn’t make my move when I saw they left that door wide open for me, | 如果我在看到它们没把门关上的时候 没采取行动 |
[35:13] | I’d be as good as dead right now! | 我现在肯定已经是条尸体! |
[35:20] | Is that what they did? | 是它们留的吗? |
[35:22] | Did they leave the door standing open? | 是它们让门敞开着? |
[35:24] | Did they let you escape? | 是它们让你逃出来的? |
[35:26] | That’s not what I meant. | 那不是我说的意思 |
[35:28] | I know the truth. | 我知道发生了什么 |
[35:30] | I beat them. Do you understand? | 是我打败了他们 你懂吗? |
[35:33] | I beat them at their own game. | 我在和它们的周旋中打败了它们 |
[35:36] | I frakking killed her, and I escaped. | 我杀死了该死的她 然后逃了出来 |
[35:40] | You trying to take that away from me? | 你不承认我是自己逃出来的?! |
[35:42] | TIGH: Bulldog! | 大狗! |
[35:54] | Stay down! | 蹲着! |
[35:57] | Are you all right, Bill? | 你还好吗 比尔? |
[36:00] | Yeah, I’m okay. | 是的 我还好 |
[36:03] | You don’t wanna believe it, do you? I know. | 你不想承认 是吗? 我知道 |
[36:05] | The truth hurts, Bulldog, | 现实很难接受 大狗 |
[36:07] | but it’s better to know the truth than to live a lie. | 但是活在真相里要比活在谎言里更好 |
[36:10] | We’re all soldiers, Danny. | 我们都是士兵 丹尼尔 |
[36:12] | We’re all expendable. | 我们都要面对牺牲的 |
[36:14] | And we did what we had to do to protect the mission. | 并且我们做了不得不做的事情 来保护任务的机密性 |
[36:17] | It’s ugly, but there it is. The Cylons let you go. | 这很不好听 但事实如此 但赛昂人放了你出来 |
[36:20] | The question is, why? Ask yourself that, Danny. | 这是为什么呢? 你自己扪心自问 丹尼尔 |
[36:24] | Because up until a minute ago, | 因为在一分钟以前 |
[36:26] | you were doing exactly what they wanted you to do. | 你就在做它们想让你做的事 |
[36:29] | Come here and learn the truth and seek revenge. | 来到这里知道真相并寻仇 |
[36:32] | And that’s exactly what you did. | 并且那就是你正在做的事 |
[36:34] | You almost gave them what they wanted. | 你差点就让它们的计划得逞了 |
[36:44] | Tell you a dirty little secret. | 告诉你个不好的小秘密: |
[36:46] | The toughest part of getting played | 一个人最难忍受的事 |
[36:49] | is losing your dignity. | 就是丧失你的尊严 |
[36:53] | Feeling like you are not worth the oxygen you are sucking down. | 感觉就像是你喘气都没价值了 你会倒下来 |
[36:59] | You get used to it. | 你会习惯的 |
[37:02] | You start to believe it. | 你会开始相信的 |
[37:05] | You start to love it. | 你会开始喜欢上的 |
[37:07] | It’s like a bottle that never runs dry. | 就像一瓶永远也喝不完的酒 |
[37:09] | You can keep reaching for it over and over and over again. | 你可以伸手去拿很多很多很多次 |
[37:15] | So, how do you put that bottle away, Saul? | 那你现在把酒瓶子丢了吗 少? |
[37:23] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[37:26] | One day, you just decide to | 有一天你会决定… |
[37:31] | get up and walk out of your room. | 站起来走出自己的房间 |
[37:48] | ROSLIN: What is this? | 这是什么? |
[37:55] | Your resignation? You have gotta be kidding me. | 你的辞职书 你肯定是在和我开玩笑 |
[38:00] | I’ve said before, | 我以前说过… |
[38:03] | we can’t hide from the things that we’ve done. | 我们不能隐瞒自己所做过的事情 |
[38:06] | I see no other way around this situation. | 在这种情况下我别无选择 |
[38:09] | Maybe it’s time, Laura. | 也许是时候了 劳拉 |
[38:11] | Sit down, Bill. | 坐下 比尔 |
[38:22] | I think you’re being naive. | 我认为你很天真 |
[38:25] | “Naive”? | 天真? |
[38:27] | Did it ever occur to you that the Admiralty | 你有没有想过军部是故意让你 |
[38:29] | may have set you up to provoke a war they wanted? | 去挑起一场他们谋划的战争? |
[38:35] | It’s naive to think that horrible things that we can’t understand | 去想像那些我们不能理解的可怕的事情 |
[38:38] | have simple explanations. | 有个简单的解释就是天真 |
[38:41] | Because simple explanations make us feel like we have control when we don’t. | 因为简单的解释让我们感觉上是控制了实际并未控制的事情 |
[38:46] | We know why the Cylons attacked us, | 我们知道赛昂人为什么攻击我们 |
[38:49] | and it wasn’t any one thing. Oh, my Gods! | 这肯定不是因为某一个原因就造成的 噢 我的天呐 |
[38:54] | We did a thousand things, | 我们做过数以千计的事情 |
[38:56] | good and bad, | 有好的也有不好的 |
[38:58] | every day for 40 years to pave the way for those attacks. | 在这40年的每一天里都有 是这些事情使我们最后被攻击 |
[39:04] | Something has to be done. | 那也该做点什么 |
[39:14] | You know what that is? | 你知道这是什么吗? |
[39:25] | Medal of distinction. | 荣誉勋章 |
[39:31] | This was before I heard about this resignation of yours. | 这是在我听说你要辞职以前就准备好的 |
[39:34] | So… | 所以… |
[39:38] | I’d like to propose this. | 我更愿意进行这项活动 |
[39:41] | You seem hell-bent on paying some kind of penance | 你看起来很固执 在为什么东西而赎罪 |
[39:44] | for whatever it is you think you’ve done. | 为了那些你自认为做过的事情 |
[39:48] | So instead of resigning, why don’t you get up and walk out of here, | 所以不要辞职了 你何不走出这里 |
[39:51] | meet me on the port hangar deck tomorrow evening for this ceremony, | 明晚在飞行甲板的这个典礼上来见我 |
[39:54] | and let me pin a frakking medal to your chest? | 并让我把勋章别在你的胸口? |
[39:59] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[40:01] | It’s not for you. | 不是为了你 |
[40:02] | It’s for them. | 是为了他们 |
[40:05] | Stand up there, acknowledge your fleet, | 站在那里 让你的舰队知道 |
[40:08] | and give them what they need. | 做他们所期望的 |
[40:10] | A hero. | 一个英雄 |
[40:13] | That’ll be your penance, | 这才是你的赎罪方式 |
[40:15] | even if it kills you. | 就算它能毁了你 |
[40:27] | ROSLIN: On behalf of everyone in this room, it is my pleasure to present you, | 我谨代表全体人员很荣幸地给你 |
[40:31] | Admiral Adama, | 阿达玛上将 |
[40:32] | with the medal of distinction | 颁发荣誉勋章 |
[40:34] | for your 45 years of courageous service to the Colonial Fleet. | 以纪念你45年来英勇无畏的为殖民地联邦舰队效力 |
[40:38] | Congratulations. | 祝贺你 |
[41:19] | Have Dr. Stoffa call me as soon as you arrive. | 你一到那里就让苏菲医生打我电话 |
[41:22] | And, Bulldog, you’re gonna be fine. | 还有 大狗 你会好起来的 |
[41:25] | Just remember it’ll take some time. All right. | 只要记住还需要点时间 好 |
[41:29] | Lieutenant, | 中尉 |
[41:34] | you forgot something. | 你忘了些东西 |
[41:38] | I can’t. Bill, I… Take it. | 我办不到 比尔 我… 穿上它 |
[41:42] | You’re not getting off that easy. | 你别想那么容易就脱下它 |
[41:48] | Once a pilot, always a pilot, Bulldog. | 一日机师 终生机师 大狗 |
[41:55] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[42:32] | ADAMA: Come in. | 请进 |
[42:48] | I heard you won a medal. | 我听说你得了个勋章 |
[42:52] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[42:54] | They give them out for anything these days. | 他们这些天把所有东西都发下去了 |
[42:59] | Good behavior, | 模范行为 |
[43:02] | attendance, playing well with others. | 全勤 与别人友好相处 |
[43:18] | I need you back in the CIC. | 我想让你回到作战指挥中心 |
[43:21] | It just ain’t the same without you in there intimidating the inmates. | 没有你在那儿胁迫同僚就是不一样 |
[43:25] | No. | 不 |
[43:29] | That’s not what I came here to talk to you about. | 那不是我想过来跟你说的 |
[43:33] | Okay. | 好的 |
[43:35] | So, why are you here? | 那你来干吗? |
[43:37] | I don’t know. Nothing. | 我不知道 没什么 |
[43:43] | You wanna tell me what happened to Ellen? | 你想告诉我艾伦发生了什么吗? |
[43:53] | I could use a drink. | 我想喝点 |
[43:58] | Me, too. | 我也是 |