时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:26] | I was burnt out. | 我已心力交瘁 |
[00:28] | I started taking stims. | 所以我就开始服用兴奋剂 |
[00:30] | What are these? Stims. | 这是什么? 兴奋剂 |
[00:33] | By the look of her, she’s been taking them by the handful. | 看她的样子 已经吃了一把了 |
[00:36] | Let me go! Hey, hey! | 让我走 嗨 嗨 |
[00:38] | You know, coming in late for a briefing ’cause you’re hung over, | 你要知道 因为宿醉而简报迟到 |
[00:40] | that’s bad enough. | 就已经很过分了 |
[00:41] | When you back out on a mission… | 你还因此退出执行任务… |
[00:43] | You see, unlike you, I don’t take a bunch of pills, | 你听着 和你不同的是 我不会磕一把药之后 |
[00:45] | and then climb in my cockpit so wired that I can’t land the frakking ship. | 还他妈的爬进驾驶舱 接着还他妈的着陆失败 |
[00:53] | Starbuck, you’re an embarrassment. | 星芭 你真是个耻辱 |
[00:56] | I need you back in the CIC. | 我想让你回到CIC |
[00:59] | It just ain’t the same without you in there, | 没有你在那儿胁迫同僚 |
[01:02] | intimidating the inmates. | 就是不一样 |
[01:04] | No, no. | 噢 我可没有… |
[01:07] | There are only 12 Cylon models, | 只有12个赛昂人模型 |
[01:08] | but in the entire occupation on New Caprica, I only saw seven. | 但在占领新卡布里卡的整个期间 只看到了7个 |
[01:12] | Who are the final five? | 另外的5个呢? |
[01:13] | I can’t talk about that. | 我不能说那个 |
[01:15] | BALTAR: You have any idea what it’s talking about? | 你知道她在说什么吗? |
[01:17] | CAPRICA SIX: Most Cylons think the conscious mind of the Hybrid has simply gone mad | 绝大多数赛昂人都认为混合体的意识思维已经疯了 |
[01:21] | and the vocalizations we hear are meaningless. | 她所发出的声音对我们来说是无意义的 |
[01:24] | But not everyone thinks that. | 但不是所有人都这么认为 |
[01:26] | You’ll delete the order from your logs. Execute. | 你要从你的日志中删除这个命令 执行命令 |
[01:33] | It’s okay, it’s okay. | 没事了 没事了 |
[01:36] | There is something beautiful, | 在生死之间 |
[01:41] | miraculous, between life and death. | 有很瑰丽的景象 |
[02:12] | ROSLIN: You mean there’s no food to be salvaged? | 你的意思是没有能食用的粮食可抢救了? |
[02:15] | What about the good food we had stored | 我们在这次意外污染发生前 |
[02:16] | before we started inadvertently churning out the contaminated stuff? | 储存的食物呢? |
[02:20] | Well, the newly processed bad food went into the depleted storage system. | 新加工的受污染粮食直接进入了储藏系统 |
[02:24] | Everything’s tainted. | 所有粮食都被污染了 |
[02:26] | But Sharon’s out finding all this algae for us to process. | 但是莎伦已经出发去寻找我们能加工的藻类了 |
[02:29] | It’s tough to choke down, but it’s almost pure protein. | 那东西很难吃 但基本上全是蛋白质 |
[02:32] | What if Sharon comes back and reports there is no clear passage to this planet? | 那如果莎伦回来报告说没有可以去那个星球的路怎么办? |
[02:37] | Then the question is, Doc, how long can we survive? | 医生 那就有一个新问题了 我们还能撑多长时间? |
[02:41] | With the rations we’ve been on? I’d say seven to 10 days. | 按照我们现在的配给量 我觉得是7到10天 |
[02:46] | ROSLIN: When is she due back? | 按计划 她什么时候回来? |
[02:47] | She was due three hours ago. | 她预期3小时前赶回 |
[02:49] | The radiation levels are high, but she’s strong and she’s… | 那里的辐射水平很高 但她很强壮 并且… |
[02:57] | She’ll be here any moment. | 她随时都可能赶回来的 |
[03:31] | No, I’m sorry, you guys, I don’t have anything. | 抱歉 伙计们 我什么东西都没有 |
[03:33] | To share? | 来分给大家? |
[03:34] | I told you, Starbuck, I don’t have anything. Get off my back, okay? | 我告诉过你了 星芭 我什么东西都没有 别烦我了 |
[03:37] | Yeah, I saw a protein bar on your cot. | 是啊 我看到你的小床上有蛋白质棒的 |
[03:39] | I gave it to Cottle. | 我把它给了科特尔 |
[03:40] | Right. Right after I gave him head. | 对呀! 就在我帮他解决之后 |
[03:42] | Oh, so, what, now I’m a liar? Oh, I don’t know, if the shoe fits. | 你什么意思 我撒谎了? 哦 我不知道… |
[03:44] | All right, can it! | 好了 好了 别吵! |
[03:46] | Kat, get down here. | 凯特 下来吧 |
[03:50] | All right, for frak’s sake, everybody, eat. | 好了 他妈的 大家都吃吧 |
[03:51] | We’re getting paranoid with this hunger. | 大家都被饿得变成妄想狂了 |
[04:10] | KAT: Here, baby, eat this. | 这里 宝贝 吃这个 |
[04:13] | Oh, my Gods, that’s good. | 我的天啊 真不错 |
[05:54] | BALTAR: Somewhere to be, D’Anna? | 去哪呢 戴安娜 |
[05:59] | You’ll wake Caprica. | 嘘 别把卡布里卡弄醒了 |
[06:02] | Look, I’d love to hang around with you two all day, but… | 听着 我情愿天天陪在你们俩身边 |
[06:06] | I have things to do. | 但是我还有些事要做 |
[06:10] | I’ll never understand what you all do all day long, | 我永远都不会明白你每天都独自干什么了 |
[06:13] | living on this thing like fleas on a cat. | 像猫身上的跳蚤一样让人捉摸不定 |
[06:19] | Where do you suppose she takes herself off to, then? | 你认为她是去干什么了? |
[06:22] | You are not the only one asking that. | 你不是第一个问这个问题的人了 |
[06:25] | I’m not? | 我不是? |
[06:27] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[06:29] | She’s been doing things. | 她在忙着事呢 |
[06:32] | Doing things? | 做事? |
[06:37] | What things? | 什么事? |
[06:43] | CREWMAN 1: Okay, let’s make it faster. | 好 动作快点 |
[06:46] | CREWMAN 2: Sorry about that. I’ve got you, Lieutenant. Watch your step. | 抱歉 我扶住你了 中卫 小心 |
[06:52] | Go ahead, I’ve got your helmet. | 走吧 我来拿头盔 |
[06:56] | There you go. I’ve got you, Athena. | 这边走 我来扶你 雅典娜 |
[07:00] | Go ahead, walk her through. | 朝前走 让开路 |
[07:01] | Seven percent spray. Move around to the starboard side for wash-down. | 百分之七浓度喷洒 移到右舷冲洗 |
[07:06] | CREWMAN 3: Two-fourteen. | 二 十四 |
[07:07] | All the way down, Lieutenant. Right through here, Lieutenant. | 都好了 中尉 来这里 中尉 |
[07:10] | Right over here. | 来这儿 |
[07:12] | Radiation negative. | 放射物已清除 |
[07:14] | CREWMAN 4: Don’t move! | 别动 |
[07:18] | There’s a way through the star cluster. | 有一条路穿过那个星团 |
[07:21] | And I found the planet, on the other side. | 我在另一边找到了那个星球 |
[07:24] | I skimmed it, I took photos. | 我抓拍到了些照片 |
[07:27] | There’s huge swaths of algae, just like we thought. | 正如我们所料 那里有很多海藻生长带 |
[07:33] | It’s black. | 都变黑了 |
[07:34] | APOLLO: She’s a Cylon. She can handle a radiation dose that big. | 她是赛昂人 她能承受那么大的辐射剂量 |
[07:37] | We think. Someone call Cottle. | 那只是我们觉得能! 谁去找下科特尔医生 |
[07:40] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[07:41] | Maybe you are, | 对于你来说 也许是的 |
[07:43] | but a human might not be able to make it. | 人类可能就做不到了 |
[07:46] | So, then, how do we get tens of thousands of humans through there? | 那现在我们怎么把数万人运过去? |
[07:50] | So we can make it through in two jumps with a stop right there. | 我们可以跳跃两次 在这个方位停一次 |
[07:55] | There’s no solution with a single jump? | 是否可能只跳跃一次? |
[07:56] | No, the cluster’s too big, and it’s too big to go around, too. | 不行 这个星团太大了 都大到没法绕过去 |
[08:00] | But the civvie ships aren’t shielded enough | 但民用船只没有足够的装甲 |
[08:02] | to jump in the middle of all that radiation. | 跳跃到一个四周都是辐射的地方 |
[08:04] | I would say 80% of the people on board would die. | 我觉得飞船上80%的人会因此而死掉 |
[08:07] | Can we send Galactica for food? | 我们能否只派卡拉狄加过去弄食物呢? |
[08:09] | And put it where? What do you mean? | 放在哪儿? 你什么意思? |
[08:10] | It would take dozens of return trips. | 那需要来回几十趟 |
[08:12] | Each time we’d leave the fleet vulnerable to attack. | 每次离开 整个舰队就毫无防御能力 |
[08:14] | We just can’t bring the food to the people. | 我们不能用把食物带给大家 |
[08:16] | What if we bring the people to the food? | 那假如我们把大家带去找食物呢? |
[08:19] | Put the people on Galactica. | 把人们送上卡拉狄加 |
[08:21] | Send the civilian ships with skeleton crew, | 把只配备基本船员的民用船只派过去 |
[08:23] | give them radiation meds. | 给他们配备防辐射装束 |
[08:25] | Except that the radiation would fry the civvie ships’ nav systems. | 除非辐射不会把民用船只的导航系统烧坏 |
[08:28] | They wouldn’t be able to see squat on dradis. | 那样他们在雷达上什么都看不到 |
[08:31] | There wouldn’t even be a way to calculate a jump out. | 他们如果进去了 想跳出来都难 |
[08:33] | It’s worse than that. | 比那还更糟 |
[08:35] | Once you jump in, the light is so blinding you begin to drift. | 一旦你跳跃进去 能见度很低 你只能在那里漂泊 |
[08:38] | And before you can get your bearings, you’re over there. | 在找到坐标前 你在那早完蛋了 |
[08:42] | APOLLO: No visual contact, instruments blinded by radiation. | 没有可视度 辐射还会让仪表失灵 |
[08:45] | They’d get lost, they’d burn up. | 他们会迷路的.他们肯定会被烧掉 |
[08:54] | Pilot ship. | 领航船 |
[08:57] | We pair a Raptor with each civilian ship. | 我们给每艘民用船只配备一架猛禽机 |
[09:00] | APOLLO: The Raptor navigation systems are hardened against nuclear strikes. | 猛禽机的导航系统抗辐射性要好一些 |
[09:03] | They could handle the radiation. | 他们能承受得了这种辐射 |
[09:05] | Each Raptor could lead a civilian ship through the cluster, | 每架猛禽机能领航一艘民用船只通过星团 |
[09:08] | then they both jump out together. | 然后他们再一起跳跃出去 |
[09:11] | The question is, how many jumps will it take? | 问题是要跳跃多少次? |
[09:17] | APOLLO: Five round trips. | 来回共跳跃5次 |
[09:19] | You heard. Five round trips. | 你们听到了吧 往返跳跃5次 |
[09:22] | On our outbound jumps, | 在我们跳过去的时候 |
[09:24] | we’ll each be responsible for relaying jump coordinates | 我们每架猛禽机都负责向民用船只传送 |
[09:26] | to our own specific civilian ship, | 下一个跳跃点坐标 |
[09:28] | nailing them to their jump points and ensuring they don’t drift off. | 确保他们跳跃点的准确 并且要确保他们不离队 |
[09:32] | Sir, are we gonna get fed when we get there? | 长官 当我们到那里时 要不要吃东西 |
[09:34] | Eventually, yes, but only after we find the algae and get it processed. | 最后嘛 当然要 但是要在我们找到并开始处理藻类后 |
[09:40] | But the truth is that | 事实上 |
[09:41] | nausea from the radiation exposure will take care of our appetites. | 辐射后的呕吐反应会让大家倒胃口 |
[09:44] | You’ll all be issued with radiation badges to track our exposure. | 你们都会被配发辐射剂量牌来跟踪你们受到的辐射量 |
[09:48] | White, like this, you’re okay. | 白色的 像这样的就没事 |
[09:50] | As your exposure increases, it’ll darken. | 当你暴露在辐射下时间越长 它就越黑 |
[09:52] | If it approaches this, then you’ll be pulled from duty. | 当它变成这样了 那么你们就挂了 |
[09:55] | Keep checking your badges. | 记住要随时观察剂量牌 |
[09:56] | It’s every pilot’s own responsibility to monitor their own badge. | 这是每一个机师各自的责任 必须检查自己的剂量牌 |
[10:00] | Starbuck. | 星芭 |
[10:03] | Remember, we’re all flying solo on this mission. | 记住 这次任务我们全都独立飞行 |
[10:07] | So that means there’ll be nobody there to bitch-slap you | 那就意味着 在你累了 或者 |
[10:09] | if you start to get tired or start seeing little toasters on your wing. | 在你的机翼旁看到赛昂人时 没人能跟你配合搭档 |
[10:12] | We’ll be issuing stims, so use them. | 我们会派发兴奋剂 到时候就用它 |
[10:14] | What? Are you crazy? We can’t use stims. | 什么?你疯了吗? 我们不能用兴奋剂 |
[10:16] | Kat, do you have a problem? | 凯特 你有什么疑问吗? |
[10:17] | Stims amp up your metabolism. We’ve got nothing to burn. | 兴奋剂会加快我们的新陈代谢 很快会耗光我们的体力 |
[10:20] | You put stims in our systems, we’re gonna be flying into the sides of the ships. | 你让我们使用兴奋剂 我们会飞到民用船只里去的 |
[10:23] | Is that true? They’d mess us up? | 是真的吗?会让我们变得那么糟? |
[10:24] | You used to like the stims, Kat. | 你过去喜欢用兴奋剂的 凯特 |
[10:25] | All right, personal discretion on the stims. | 好啦 那是对兴奋剂的个别看法 |
[10:28] | We’re taking the first load of civilians onboard as we speak. | 我们现在准备如刚才所说让第一波平民上船 |
[10:31] | That’s it. Skids up in four hours. | 就到这里 4小时以内开始 |
[10:40] | DUALLA: There is no food here. | 这里没有食物 |
[10:42] | There are no rations anywhere on this ship. | 这艘船没有食品配给了 |
[10:45] | If someone told you there was food, they were lying. | 如果有谁跟你们说哪里有食物 那是他们在骗你们 |
[10:48] | If you leave this area, force will be used. | 如果你们离开这个区域 我们就会使用强制措施 |
[10:51] | Once we get through the star cluster, | 当我们通过星团 |
[10:53] | you will all be returned to your designated ships. | 你们就可以返回原来所在的飞船 |
[11:01] | Sasha. | 萨沙 |
[11:06] | CREWMAN: Keep following, straight down to the front. That’s right. | 跟上 直走向下到前面 对了 |
[11:09] | My name isn’t Sasha. | 我不叫萨沙 |
[11:11] | My name is Captain Louanne Katraine, you understand me? | 我是劳安·凯特瑞恩上尉 懂了吗? |
[11:15] | Sasha and you were a lifetime ago. | 萨沙和你是上辈子的事情 |
[11:18] | Right, right, ’cause you got this now, right? | 好的 好的 就因为你现在有了杠杠了 对吗? |
[11:23] | No more hanging with the sinners, huh? | 不会再被罪人连累了 对吗? |
[11:28] | Stay away from me. Do you understand me? | 离我远点 你听懂了吗? |
[11:36] | They even know who you really are? | 他们知道你是什么样的人吗? |
[11:47] | Oh, fancy bumping into you here. | 噢 真巧在这里碰到你了 |
[11:49] | Can you believe I’m lost again? | 你能相信我又迷路了吗? |
[11:51] | I never find my way around this place. | 在这种地方我永远都找不到路 |
[11:53] | Where have you been? | 你到哪去了? |
[11:55] | I’ve been talking with Simon about our next move toward Earth. | 我在和西蒙讨论去地球的下一步该怎么走 |
[11:58] | There’s some debate about it, apparently. | 这个问题很明显有些争论 |
[11:59] | Of course, if I spoke to the relevant Simon, | 当然了 如果我去问那个西蒙 |
[12:01] | he’ll actually ascertain you were at this meeting? | 他能确认是你参加了这个会议的吗? |
[12:06] | Beg your pardon? | 对不起 请再说一遍? |
[12:09] | I hear that you’ve been going off by yourself, doing things. | 我听说是你自己独自离开后 一人做事的 |
[12:14] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[12:16] | Now who would tell you anything about my business? | 那么 是谁告诉你关于我的事的呢? |
[12:21] | So it’s true? | 那是真的了 |
[12:22] | Caprica? | 卡布里卡? |
[12:27] | Did you know you have some dried goo in your hair? | 你知不知道自己头发里有些干了的粘物? |
[12:30] | That can happen when you resurrect. | 那是你复活时候出现的吧 |
[12:34] | Yeah, now I’m beginning to understand | 你知道吗 现在我开始明白 |
[12:36] | just what you’ve been doing with yourself on all these afternoons. | 这些天的下午 你对自己做了什么 |
[12:39] | Do you have any idea what you are accusing me of? | 你根本不了解你在指责我什么? |
[12:42] | Yes. | 当然知道 |
[12:44] | Intentionally killing yourself over and over | 故意的一次次的自杀 |
[12:47] | so you can download over and over. | 这样你就可以一次又一次地复活 |
[12:50] | But that’s just a revolving door, isn’t it? | 但死亡只像扇旋转门 对吧? |
[13:00] | KAT: Come here! | 过来! |
[13:05] | What do you want? | 你想干吗? |
[13:07] | Take it down a notch, baby. Relax. | 别紧张 宝贝 放松 |
[13:11] | I’m looking for a business partner. | 我不是在寻找生意伙伴 |
[13:12] | I told you to stay the frak away from me. | 我说过你他妈的离我远点 |
[13:14] | Yeah, ’cause if they find out who you really are, | 是啊 因为如果他们知道你的过去 |
[13:16] | they’ll kick you out of the service? Or worse? | 他们就会把你开除 甚至更糟 |
[13:20] | Now, do you think I want that? | 现在 你是不是以为我想那么做? |
[13:23] | I don’t want that, ’cause if that happens, | 我不会那么做的 因为那样做了 |
[13:26] | who’s gonna feed me? | 谁来养我呢? |
[13:30] | Oh, come on, you’re getting three squares. You think I don’t know that? | 噢 拜托 你搞到了三支 你以为我不知道吗? |
[13:33] | We don’t. And I don’t have anything stashed, Enzo. | 我们没有 我也没有隐瞒任何东西 恩佐 |
[13:36] | Yeah, sure, you don’t. | 是啊 你是没有 |
[13:38] | Oh, we go back, baby. | 噢 让我们重头开始吧 宝贝 |
[13:42] | Since when is it a crime to take care of your own? | 什么时候照顾你也是犯法的了? |
[13:50] | Remember, I know who you are, and I know how to make you happy. | 记住 我知道你是谁 我还知道怎么让你快乐 |
[13:56] | Get your hands off of me. | 把你的爪子拿开 |
[14:11] | Colonel. | 上校! |
[14:16] | Go ahead. | 继续 |
[14:40] | Check it out. | 检查一下 |
[14:51] | MAN 1: All right. MAN 2: Welcome back, sir. | 好的 欢迎回来 长官 |
[14:53] | MAN 3: Welcome back, sir. WOMAN 1: Good to see you, sir. | 欢迎回来 长官 很高兴见到你 长官 |
[14:55] | Welcome. It’s good to see you, sir. Welcome, sir. | 欢迎 很高兴见到你 长官 欢迎 长官 |
[14:58] | Colonel. MAN 4: Good to see you, Colonel. | 上校 很高心见到你 上校 |
[14:59] | HOSHI: Yeah. That’s it. WOMAN 2: Good to have you back. | 对 就这样 很高兴你回来 |
[15:02] | MAN 5: All right. | 好了 |
[15:04] | We’re with you, sir. | 我们跟你了 长官 |
[15:05] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[15:07] | Enough! Don’t you people have jobs to do? | 够了 你们这些家伙都没事做吗? |
[15:14] | Welcome back, Colonel. | 欢迎回来 上校 |
[15:16] | Admiral. | 上将 |
[15:22] | Apollo, Galactica. Launch Raptors on your orders. | 阿波罗 这是卡拉狄加 命令你发射猛禽机 |
[15:26] | APOLLO ON RADIO: Shepherds, find your sheep, | 牧羊犬们 找到你要看管的”小羊羔” |
[15:28] | stay close and never let them go. | 跟近点 别把他们弄丢了 |
[15:29] | These crews are counting on us to guide them through. | 这些家伙还要靠我们通过这段路呢 |
[15:31] | STARBUCK: Apollo, Starbuck on station. | 阿波罗 星芭 抵达指定位置 |
[15:33] | KAT ON RADIO: I’ve got visual on Chiron. | 我看到Chiron号了 |
[15:35] | HOTDOG: Hotdog. Adriatic in sight. | 热狗 看到Adriatic号了 |
[15:37] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:38] | When you jump into the cluster, you will be disoriented. | 当跳跃进星云以后 你们会分不清方向 |
[15:41] | Take it one step at a time. | 记住首先要做的 |
[15:42] | Find your sheep, work the jump | 就是找到你们要带的民用船 |
[15:44] | calculations and get them out. | 然后计算下个跳跃点 把他们带出来 |
[15:47] | Remember, we do not stay beyond our radiation dose limit. | 记住 我们不能待到受最大辐射剂量的时候 |
[15:52] | GAETA: Apollo reports pilots in position, sir. | 阿波罗报告飞行员已准备好 长官 |
[15:54] | Initiate jump on his command. | 命令他开始跳跃 |
[15:57] | Galactica will follow. | 卡拉狄加会跟上 |
[15:58] | GAETA: Aye, aye, sir. | 是 长官 |
[16:04] | Raptors, Apollo. We jump on my mark. | 猛禽机 我是阿波罗 听我口令跳跃 |
[16:07] | Three. | 三 |
[16:09] | Two. Jumping. | 二 跳跃 |
[16:10] | One. Mark. | 一…开始 |
[16:28] | Whoa! What is this? I can’t see anything. | 喔!这是什么? 我什么都看不到 |
[16:34] | Frak. | 妈的 |
[16:54] | Got you! | 找到你了! |
[16:56] | Kat, you got yours? | 凯特 你找到你的了吗? |
[16:57] | KAT: Affirmative, Apollo. | 是的 阿波罗 |
[16:59] | Only got eyes for the Chiron. Relaying coordinates. | 只看到了Chrion号 传送坐标中 |
[17:03] | Squadron, Apollo. I have Thera Sita. | 飞行编队 我是阿波罗 我跟上了Thera Sita号了 |
[17:06] | Relaying jump coordinates to her right now. | 马上给她传送坐标 |
[17:09] | STARBUCK: Apollo, Starbuck. I got mine. | 阿波罗 我是星芭 我跟上我那艘了 |
[17:12] | Frak. I’m just barely holding on here. | 妈的 我就在这地方干等着 |
[17:14] | I lost mine. Did anyone see the Adriatic? She has lost her jump coordinates. | 我跟丢了 谁看见Adriatic号了? 他们没跳到预定坐标 |
[17:18] | APOLLO: Hotdog, negative. | 热狗 无信号 |
[17:19] | Negative, Hotdog. Negative on Adriatic. | 无信号 热狗 没有Adriatic号的信号 |
[17:22] | Hotdog, the Raptor needs to be under control, man. | 热狗 猛禽需要放松点控制 |
[17:24] | Ease up with the stick. This is not a Viper, it’s a Raptor. | 放松点操作 这不是蝮蛇 |
[17:27] | Frak it, frak it! | 妈的 妈的! |
[17:28] | APOLLO: Find her, man! Get a visual! | 伙计 你能找到的 用眼睛去找 |
[17:37] | Apollo, it’s Galactica Actual. | 阿波罗 这里是卡拉狄加 |
[17:40] | You’ve reached your radiation dose limit. You’ve got to jump. | 你们已达辐射剂量上限 必须跳跃走 |
[17:43] | Count us down. APOLLO: Roger that, Galactica. | 我们倒计时! 收到 卡拉狄加 |
[17:46] | No! No, Apollo, please, wait! | 不 阿波罗 请等下 |
[17:48] | Hotdog, listen to me! We have to get out of here, now! | 热狗 听我的 我们现在必须离开这儿 |
[17:51] | I know I can find them! I can find them! Hold on! | 我能找到他们! 我能找到他们! 等等 |
[17:53] | Please wait! No! Starbuck, jump on my mark. | 请等等 不! 星芭 跟我倒计时一起跳跃 |
[17:56] | With or without your ships! | 不管是否找到飞船 |
[17:57] | Please! One, two, three. | 请等等 1 2 3… |
[18:00] | No! Please! Wait! Mark! | 不 请等等!! 跳跃 |
[18:02] | We can’t leave without her! | 我们不能这样离开他们! |
[18:10] | Frak! Frak! | 他妈的!他妈的! |
[18:14] | Jump complete. | 跳跃完成 |
[18:17] | Dradis is back online. Ship reports moderate hull damage. | 雷达恢复上线 报告舰壳中度损伤 |
[18:21] | APOLLO: Galactica, Apollo. First trip complete. | 卡拉狄加 阿波罗 第一波完成 |
[18:24] | Raptors, land your birds, | 猛禽机降落 |
[18:26] | and prepare to jump back for the second group of civilians. | 并准备跳跃回来护送第二波民用船只 |
[18:36] | We lost the Adriatic. | 我们弄丢了Adriatic号 |
[18:39] | It’s only our first jump. | 这只是我们的第一波 |
[18:41] | Yes, it is. | 是 是啊 |
[18:59] | Carina, Kat! Report your location! | Carina号 我是凯特! 报告你的方位 |
[19:04] | Kat, Apollo. Do you have the Carina? | 凯特 阿波罗 你跟上Carina号了吗? |
[19:07] | Negative! Radiation’s pissing on my nav. | 没有! 辐射影响了我的导航! |
[19:12] | I can’t see frak! | 我看不到 |
[19:16] | Okay. Found her! | 好吧 去找到她 |
[19:23] | No! Frak! APOLLO: Kat! | 不 妈的 凯特! |
[19:25] | Kat, report! | 凯特 报告情况! |
[19:27] | Gods damn it! | 真是该死的! |
[19:28] | All right, Kat, Apollo! Time’s up! We’re jumping on my mark! | 好了 凯特 时间到了 我们跳跃 听我口令 |
[19:32] | Three, two, one, mark! Not without the Carina! | 倒计时 3 2 1 开始! 没有Carina号! |
[19:39] | I lost her. | 我跟丢了 |
[19:41] | I lost her. | 我跟丢了 |
[20:54] | APOLLO: All right. We managed to get another eight ships through. | 好了 我们再次成功地让八艘船过去了 |
[20:59] | But we still lost one. | 但是我们也弄丢了一艘 |
[21:03] | We’ve got to get better at tracking our sheep. | 我们赶”羊”的技术是越来越好了 |
[21:07] | Quicker reaction times out of the jumps. | 在跳跃的时候反应得很快 |
[21:13] | Racetrack, don’t be calling out coordinates to the wrong ship. | 赛道别向不该发的船发送坐标 |
[21:17] | I got mixed up. | 我搞混了 |
[21:19] | Keep checking your instruments and recheck them. | 检查你们的装备 检查完再检查 |
[21:22] | The instruments are crap. | 那些设备没点用 |
[21:29] | All right. | 好了 |
[21:31] | That concludes Outbound Four. | 这就是第四次护送任务的总结了 |
[21:35] | This is Return Four. One to go. | 现在是第四次休息了 一个个走 |
[21:41] | All right, get some rest. | 好了 休息一会 |
[21:48] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[21:56] | Here’s a report from the Doc. | 这是医生那来的报告 |
[22:00] | A hundred Marines too weak to work. | 上百名陆战队员太虚弱无法工作 |
[22:03] | Two hundred more are ready to drop. | 200多名等着打点滴 |
[22:06] | That’s gonna slow down the harvest. | 这是可以阻缓饥饿的 |
[22:09] | The last batch of passengers kicked up some trouble. | 刚才这批平民看来搞出不少麻烦 |
[22:13] | You get these people to the other side | 你把这些家伙带到那一边 |
[22:15] | and they think there’s a diner and a chef waiting to take their order. | 他们想着会有做好的饭等着他们去吃 |
[22:19] | I know. | 我知道 |
[22:21] | They got to learn we got to process the thing first, for frak’s sake. | 他们何时才学会得到就必须要付出呢? |
[22:25] | Try telling that to a bunch of empty stomachs. | 告诉他们这些话 让他们把自己肚子勒紧点 |
[22:29] | I hear they’re still eating paper. Is that true? | 我听说他们还在吃纸 是不是这样? |
[22:32] | No. Paper shortage. | 不 纸张也短缺 |
[23:01] | Not a good sign. | 不是个好消息! |
[23:06] | No, sir. | 的确不是 长官 |
[23:34] | So while you resurrect, do you see the faces of the Final Five? | 当你重生的时候 你看到其余五名赛昂人的脸了吗? |
[23:39] | The ones that no one’s seen? | 没人见过他们 |
[23:42] | Why do you want to know about them? | 你为什么对他们感兴趣? |
[23:45] | I could be a Cylon. | 我可能是个赛昂人 |
[23:49] | I would stop being a traitor to one set of people | 我可能不再是那帮人的叛徒 |
[23:54] | and be a hero to another, | 而是另一帮人的英雄 |
[23:59] | and have a place to belong. | 并且有一个归属的地方 |
[24:04] | You would help me understand my destiny. | 你可以帮我了解我的使命 |
[24:11] | Have you seen my face? | 你看到我的脸了吗? |
[24:12] | Your face? | 你的脸? |
[24:14] | Yes, my face. | 是 我的脸 |
[24:19] | I can’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[24:23] | I’ve been trying to get it all down on paper while it’s still fresh in my mind, | 当我脑子还清楚记得的时候我试图把他们都画到纸上 |
[24:27] | but nothing much comes out. | 但是总无法记得比这些更多的 |
[24:32] | It’s rubbish. I can’t remember. | 我记得的都是些垃圾 我无法记住…. |
[24:36] | Cylons, humans… | 是赛昂人 还是人类 |
[24:42] | We’re all just trying to discover who we are. | 是我们在探索我们是谁? |
[24:49] | Aren’t we? | 不是吗? |
[25:02] | Okay. Hey, Enzo. | 嘿 恩佐 |
[25:10] | Yeah? | 是的 |
[25:16] | I took the name Louanne Katraine from a girl | 我冒用了劳安·凯特瑞恩这个女孩的名字 |
[25:18] | who died two days before the attack on Caprica. | 她在卡布里卡受袭两天前就死了 |
[25:23] | It got me through the background checks. | 这让我通过了背景调查 |
[25:26] | Yeah, times were rough. Keep going. | 是啊 当时确实不容易 继续讲 |
[25:36] | I was a drug runner. | 我是个毒贩 |
[25:39] | Enzo was my supplier. | 恩佐是我的上家 |
[25:43] | What do you want? We were truckers, okay? | 你想干什么? 我们是贩毒的 行了吗? |
[25:45] | We just moved stuff. | 我们只是跑腿的 |
[25:48] | People. | 民众 |
[25:51] | You see, some think that, that’s the way that the Cylons infiltrated Caprica. | 你知道的 某些人以为那是赛昂人渗透进卡布里卡的方法 |
[25:58] | They seeded themselves throughout the outer colonies, | 他们像种子一样撒遍整个殖民地外围地区 |
[26:00] | and then they used criminals to get them into the capital. | 然后通过犯罪进入首都 |
[26:05] | Anyone who’s found guilty of helping the Cylons is considered a traitor. | 不论是谁被发现帮助了赛昂人都会被认为是叛国者 |
[26:11] | We didn’t carry Cylons. How do you know? | 我们没有带赛昂人 你怎么知道没有呢? |
[26:13] | Because nobody knew that they looked like us. | 因为没人知道他们长得像我们 |
[26:15] | Then how do you know you didn’t? | 那你怎么知道你没带过呢? |
[26:22] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道呢? |
[26:24] | You think I’m a traitor? | 你认为我是个叛国者 |
[26:28] | You think I’m a traitor? | 我认为我是个叛国者? |
[26:32] | No. I don’t think you’re a traitor. | 不 我不认为你是个叛国者 |
[26:39] | You’re a smart young woman. | 你是个聪明的年轻女人 |
[26:42] | That’s what the old man said. | 那是老头子说的 |
[26:45] | You’re just not smart enough to accept who you are. | 你只是没有聪明到面对真正的自我 |
[26:50] | You see, you lied your way into the company of good people. | 你看 你通过欺骗的方法进入了我们这个好人帮 |
[27:01] | Starbuck, don’t tell the Admiral. | 星芭 不要告诉上将 |
[27:05] | Please. | 求你 |
[27:07] | Please don’t, or I… Or what? | 不要告诉他 否则我… 否则什么? |
[27:11] | Please. Just let me tell him myself. | 星芭 请让我自己告诉他 |
[27:15] | Please, just let me. | 请让我自己说 |
[27:18] | Can you do that? | 这样你同意吗? |
[27:30] | Gods. | 老天 |
[27:49] | HYBRID: One degree. Angle nominal. | 一度 名义角度 |
[27:54] | Seascape portrait of the woman-child, cavern of the soul. | 妇女儿童的海景肖像画心灵的深处 |
[27:59] | Under pressure heat ratio. | 压力下热度 |
[28:02] | lons of evolution have buried their fuse. | 进化让他们不再恐惧 |
[28:05] | So, this is where you got the idea to start intentionally downloading? | 你就是在这里找到灵感? 不断地进行复活 |
[28:12] | Gestalt therapy. | 完形治疗 |
[28:16] | All right, let’s see what we can find out. | 好 让我们看看能找到什么 |
[28:19] | HYBRID: Throughout history, the nexus between man and machine | 历史上 人和机器的联结 |
[28:23] | has spawned some of the most dramatic and compelling… | 创造出了最具戏剧性的 最吸引人的 |
[28:27] | Gaius, what do you think you’re doing? | 盖尤斯 你知道你在干什么吗? |
[28:40] | Don’t touch it. | 别碰它! |
[28:47] | Intelligence. | 智能 |
[28:49] | A mind that burns like a fire. | 想火一样燃烧的思想 |
[28:54] | Yes. I’m here. | 是的 我在 |
[28:56] | Find the hand that lies in the shadow of the light. | 找到光芒旁的那只手 |
[28:59] | In the eye of the husband of the eye of the cow. | 在母兽夫君的眼睛中 |
[29:09] | You all right? | 你还好吗? |
[29:15] | It just speaks nonsense, doesn’t it? | 她只说些胡话 不是吗? |
[29:20] | I don’t think anything it says is nonsense. | 我不认为她说的是胡话 |
[29:24] | The husband of the eye. The eye of the… | 眼睛的丈夫 那眼睛是 |
[29:30] | Hera. | 是赫拉的 |
[29:33] | Hera, sometimes referred to as cow-eyed Hera. | 赫拉 有些时候被称为牛眼赫拉 |
[29:41] | And the husband of Hera… | 赫拉的丈夫… |
[29:43] | Is Jupiter. | 是朱庇特 |
[29:44] | The Eye of Jupiter. | 朱庇特之眼 |
[29:46] | That’s written about in the ancient texts. | 那是古代神书上的东西 |
[29:50] | My God. | 天呀 |
[29:52] | Could there be a connection between their Gods and ours? | 会不会在他们的神和我们的神之间有什么联系? |
[29:57] | What does it mean? | 那意味着什么? |
[30:00] | It’s a location. | 那是个方位 |
[30:03] | A planet hidden in the shadow of light. | 一颗隐藏于光芒中的行星 |
[30:05] | Probably a cluster of stars. | 可能是在一堆星团中 |
[30:09] | That will lead us to the Eye of Jupiter. | 那会指引我们找到朱庇特之眼 |
[30:14] | As to the hand hidden in the shadow of light, | 并找到藏在光芒中的那只手 |
[30:21] | it’s probably some type of artifact. | 可能是某种神器 |
[30:26] | Hand. | 手 |
[30:29] | As in five. | 有五个手指 |
[30:33] | Five faces. | 代表五张面孔 |
[30:40] | Now all we have to do is find the right planet. | 现在我们需要做的就是找到那颗正确的行星 |
[30:46] | The right star cluster. | 在一个星团里 |
[31:45] | Accept who you are. | 起来面对真正的自我 |
[31:50] | Accept who you are. | 起来面对真正的自我 |
[31:58] | Accept who you are. | 起来面对真正的自我 |
[32:00] | Yeah. | 对 |
[32:04] | You remember me? | 还记得我吗? |
[32:07] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[32:09] | Yeah, I remember you. | 没错 我当然记得你 |
[32:12] | Thieving bastard. | 狗娘养的杂种 |
[32:15] | You’ll ruin everything I’ve got. | 你会毁了我的一切 |
[32:18] | Come here. | 靠近我 |
[33:24] | Faru Sadin. | Faru Sadin号 |
[33:26] | Report your location. | 报告你的位置 |
[33:27] | Kat, you got Faru Sadin? | 凯特 你找到Faru Sadin号了吗? |
[33:33] | Kat, you got Faru Sadin? | 凯特 你找到Faru Sadin号了吗? |
[33:35] | Kat? | 凯特? |
[33:37] | Kat, report. | 凯特 请回答! |
[33:41] | Negative. | 没有 |
[33:43] | Kat… | 凯特… |
[33:45] | Frak! I’ve lost the Faru Sadin! | 妈的! 我把Faru Sadin号弄丢了! |
[33:48] | Sir, escalating damage reports, ship-wide. | 长官 舰队普遍报告船体损坏加剧 |
[33:52] | Engineers are reporting a cascade of pressure failures. | 维修小组报告出现连续的气压不稳定 |
[33:56] | Jump spot’s become unstable. We’ve gotta get out of here. | 跳跃点开始变得不稳定 我们必须赶快离开这里 |
[33:59] | Open line. | 打开全员频道 |
[34:00] | HOSHI: Aye, sir. | 是 长官 |
[34:02] | Channel open. | 线路通了 |
[34:04] | Apollo, Galactica Actual. Jump all. | 阿波罗 这里是卡拉狄卡 全体实施跳跃 |
[34:08] | Repeat. Jump all. | 重复一遍 全体实施跳跃 |
[34:10] | All right, Admiral’s calling it. | 好啦 上将的命令 |
[34:12] | Everyone, jump on my mark. | 所有人听我的命令实施跳跃 |
[34:16] | I’m not losing another one. | 我不能再带丢另一艘飞船 |
[34:17] | Three, two, one. Mark! | 3 2 1 实施跳跃! |
[34:33] | Apollo, Starbuck. I don’t see Kat. | 阿波罗 星芭 我没看见凯特 |
[34:48] | Report. | 报告情况 |
[34:53] | We’re missing Faru Sadin and one Raptor. | 我们弄丢了Faru Sadin号还有一架猛禽 |
[34:56] | GAETA: It’s Kat. | 是凯特的 |
[34:58] | She must have missed the order. She’s still out there. | 她一定是没听到命令 还在那里 |
[35:01] | Damn. | 见鬼 |
[35:04] | Faru Sadin, this is Kat. Report your location. | Faru Sadin号 我是凯特 报告你的位置 |
[35:15] | Frak! | 他妈的! |
[35:46] | TIGH: Come on, kid. Come on home. | 回来吧 孩子 回家来吧 |
[36:12] | HOSHI: It’s them. | 是他们 |
[36:15] | She brought them home. | 凯特把Faru Sadin号带回来了 |
[36:19] | Galactica, Kat. | 卡拉狄卡 我是凯特 |
[36:23] | Mission accomplished. | 任务完成 |
[37:26] | They said you wanted to see me. | 他们说你想见我 |
[37:28] | Yeah. | 对 |
[37:30] | I don’t think we should end the way we ended. | 我觉得我们之间不应该象上次那样结束 |
[37:33] | Listen. | 听着 嗯 |
[37:37] | Everybody is… | 每个人都… |
[37:42] | Everybody is stuck with the things that they’re not proud of. | 每个人都在被自己曾经的过错所折磨 |
[37:49] | And that… That thing about good people, I… | 那个 嗯 我的那个关于所谓好人的说法 |
[37:55] | I didn’t mean that. | 我不是那个意思 |
[37:58] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[38:06] | Here. | 给你 |
[38:08] | Take these. Sleeping pills. | 拿着 这是安眠药 |
[38:15] | Enough. | 这些已经足够了 |
[38:19] | So, take them if you want. | 你想了断的话就用它吧 |
[38:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:26] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[38:42] | Admiral, I… | 上将 我… |
[38:44] | I know. I’m sorry. | 我违背了您的命令 对不起 |
[38:48] | I’m not here to lecture. | 我不是来这儿说教的 |
[38:53] | I’m letting you know about a promotion. | 我是来为你晋级的 |
[38:57] | I’m making you CAG again. | 我现在重新晋升你为CAG(空军指挥官) |
[39:02] | Sir, you know I’m not getting out of here, right? | 长官 你知道我是不会痊愈了的 对吗? |
[39:05] | But you earned it. | 它是你用实际行动赢得的 |
[39:08] | What you did was harder than facing a bullet, | 你所做到的比面对枪林弹雨还要困难 |
[39:11] | and you did it without putting one other soul in harm’s way. | 而你却为了拯救其他人的生命毫不犹豫地去做 |
[39:18] | I don’t know if I could’ve done that. | 如果换成是我 我都不知道自己能不能做到 |
[39:22] | I wish there was something more that I could give you. | 我真的希望能够给予你更高的奖赏和鼓励 |
[39:24] | No. It’s good. | 不 这足够好了 |
[39:30] | I would like to be a CAG very much. | 我非常愿意成为CAG |
[39:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[39:45] | There’s a thing… | 有件事情 |
[39:49] | A reason why you might not want to do this. | 可能会让你后悔刚才的决定 |
[39:55] | Kara knows what it is, | 卡拉知道这件事 |
[39:58] | but I wanted to tell you myself. | 但我想亲自告诉你 |
[40:01] | I don’t need to know anything other than what I already know. | 除了我已经知道的 我不想再知道更多了 |
[40:06] | When you were CAG, | 当初你还是CAG的时候 |
[40:09] | you protected your people, | 你尽力保护你的队员 |
[40:11] | made them feel safe enough to be brave. | 你让他们感觉到安全进而英勇无畏 |
[40:16] | What you were gonna say doesn’t change that. | 你刚才想要说的能改变你所做出的杰出贡献吗? |
[40:37] | Are you… Are you staying? | 你…你不走吗? |
[40:41] | Oh, I’m staying. | 嗯 我留下来陪你 |
[40:46] | I love this sick bay, in a way. | 某种程度上我喜欢这间病房 |
[40:52] | It reminds me of where my son, Zak, was born. | 会让我想起我儿子Zak出生的地方 |
[40:58] | Carolanne was so happy. | 卡罗安妮当时是那么的高兴 |
[41:03] | She was convinced, | 她以为 |
[41:07] | both times, that she was having a girl. | 两次怀的都是女孩 |
[41:12] | So it was a surprise at the end. | 所以最后都是非常的惊喜 |
[41:16] | Did you want a girl, too? | 你也想要个女儿吗? |
[41:21] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[41:23] | Three’s a good round number. | 三是个吉利的数字 |