时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:27] | GAETA: There’s enough algae on this planet to feed the entire fleet, | 这颗星球上的海藻足够整个舰队享用 |
[00:30] | but the star in the system is highly unstable. | 不过该星系中的一颗恒星极其不稳定 |
[00:33] | If you can believe it, on the verge of going supernova. | 说出来您也许不信 它处于变成超新星的边缘 |
[00:36] | TIGH: We just picked up four baseships inbound at high speed. | 我们刚发现四艘赛昂基地之星高速袭来 |
[00:39] | ADAMA: It’s just a matter of time | 赛昂人发现 |
[00:40] | until the Cylons find out what we’re up to on this planet. | 我们来此的意图只是时间问题 |
[00:47] | DUALLA: Starbuck has gone down! | 星芭坠机了 |
[00:48] | I am going after my wife! | 我要去救我的妻子! |
[00:50] | I can’t let you do that, Sam. I am not asking you for permission. | 不行 山姆 我用不着让你同意 |
[00:53] | Sergeant Mathias. | 马赛厄斯中士 |
[00:56] | BOOMER: What if I told you that your daughter was still alive? | 如果我告诉你 你的女儿还尚在人间呢 |
[00:58] | I’d say you were lying. She’s on our baseship right now. | 你说谎 她现在就在我们的基地之星上 |
[01:01] | She’s ill, and we don’t know why. | 她病了 而我们不知道是何原因 |
[01:03] | TYROL: I don’t even know how I found this place. | 我说不清自己怎么找到这个地方的 |
[01:05] | I just got this urge to start walking, and then suddenly here it is. | 我就是想向前走 然后突然就到了这里 |
[01:10] | The scriptures say that this Temple is the final resting place | 依经文上所述 这间神庙是 |
[01:13] | of the Eye of Jupiter. | 朱庇特之眼的最终所在地 |
[01:14] | What exactly are we talking about? | 到底是什么意思? |
[01:16] | It’s a marker that was left behind by the Thirteenth Tribe. | 那是第13部落所留下的标记 |
[01:19] | It’s supposed to point the way to Earth. | 它可以指明到达地球的道路 |
[01:21] | We want the Eye of Jupiter. | 我们要”朱庇特之眼” |
[01:23] | Make any attempt to attack this ship or the people on the planet’s surface, | 胆敢攻击这艘战舰或那颗星球上我的手下 |
[01:28] | I’ll launch every nuke I’ve got. | 我就把全部的核弹发射出去 |
[01:30] | ADAMA: Major, you’ve got to hold off the Cylons | 少校 在轮机长找到”朱庇特之眼”以前 |
[01:32] | until Chief finds the Eye of Jupiter. | 你一定要拖住赛昂人 |
[01:34] | If it looks like they’re gonna get into the Temple, your order is to blow it. | 如果他们要进入神庙 你的命令就是摧毁它 |
[01:37] | We have to go down to the planet. | 我们必须去那颗星球 |
[01:38] | I am so close to seeing the faces of the last five Cylons. | 我就快看到最后五个赛昂人的样子了 |
[01:42] | HYBRID: The Final Five, revealed only to those who enter the Temple. | 只有进入神庙的人 才能看到”终极五人” |
[01:45] | Only to the Chosen One… The Chosen One… | 只有被神选中的人才能看到 被神选中的人才能看到 |
[01:47] | We just picked up six Heavy Raiders heading down toward the planet. | 我们刚发现六艘重型突袭机向那颗星球飞去 |
[01:50] | Order nuclear ground-strike missiles. | 地面核打击导弹预备 |
[01:52] | I’m not gonna let the Cylons get their hands on the Eye. | 我不会让赛昂人拿到”朱庇特之眼” |
[01:56] | ROSLIN: Are we prepared to sacrifice Lee? | 我们是要牺牲李吗? |
[01:58] | Missiles are loaded, Admiral. | 上将 导弹已装载完毕 |
[02:01] | Release of nuclear weapons is now authorized. | 批准使用核武器 |
[02:15] | Mr. Gaeta. | 盖塔先生 |
[02:17] | Disable launch and warhead safeties on tubes 4 through 10. | 解除四到十号管道的核弹发射保险 |
[02:24] | Safeties disabled. Warheads are armed. | 保险已解除 核弹待命 |
[02:30] | XO, | 副官 |
[02:32] | please input your firing code. | 请输入你的发射码 |
[02:36] | These nukes will obliterate anything or anyone within 20 clicks of the Temple. | 这些核弹将把神庙周围方圆20里范围夷为平地 |
[02:41] | ADAMA: I know. | 我知道 |
[02:44] | LEOBEN: He’s gonna do it. Recall the Raiders immediately. | 他真要动手了 立即召回突袭机 |
[02:47] | We agree. Bring them back. | 我们赞成 让他们回来 |
[02:49] | We agree. After all this time, | 我们赞成 到了这个地步 |
[02:51] | we can’t afford to lose everything. | 我们无法承担失去这一切的后果 |
[02:53] | We agree. Bring them back. | 我们同意 让他们回来 |
[03:03] | If Kara dies out there, I swear to Gods, I will kill you myself. | 如果卡拉死了 我对天发誓 我会亲自要了你的命 |
[03:09] | If she dies out there, I’ll let you. | 如果她真的死了 悉听尊便 |
[03:17] | So, what are we gonna do now, follow me around with a gun? | 那我们现在要做什么? 拿把枪跟着我? |
[03:20] | Because that is the only way that I am not going after Kara. | 就因为只有这样 才能阻止我去救卡拉? |
[03:26] | Private Sykes. Sir? | 列兵塞克斯 在 长官 |
[03:29] | Get Lieutenant Dualla on the line. | 联系杜亚拉中尉 |
[03:31] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[03:35] | I’m here. | 我在 |
[03:36] | APOLLO: Do you have eyeballs on Starbuck’s position? | 发现星芭的所在地了吗? |
[03:38] | Negative. We have no visual on her Raptor, | 没有 我们没发现星芭的猛禽机 |
[03:39] | but I can see smoke from the crash site. | 不过可以看到坠机点升起的黑烟 |
[03:42] | She went down behind a hill a couple clicks away. | 她在几里外的山后坠毁的 |
[03:44] | Can you get to the Raptor? | 能够到达她的猛禽机那里吗? |
[03:46] | I don’t know. It’s pretty far away. There’s minimal cover. | 不知道 很远 掩体很少 |
[03:48] | Is it doable? | 可行吗? |
[03:50] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[03:52] | Key. | 钥匙 |
[04:05] | Standing by. | 待命 |
[04:07] | Launch sequence set to auto. | 发射次序设为自动 |
[04:12] | D’ANNA: They want the key to finding Earth as much as we do. | 他们同我们一样 也想取得找到地球的钥匙 |
[04:15] | He won’t just destroy it. | 他不会一手毁掉它的 |
[04:16] | We spoke, and the decision’s been made. | 我们已讨论过了 已做出了决定 |
[04:26] | Fire on my mark. | 按我口令发射 |
[04:31] | Sir, the Raiders are turning back. | 长官 突袭机返回了 |
[04:37] | Not all of them. Correction. Five have turned back. | 并非全部 更正 五架突袭机返回了 |
[04:40] | One is still en route back to the planet. | 仍有一架向那颗星球飞去 |
[04:45] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[04:47] | He won’t launch against just one ship. | 他不会因为一艘飞船而发射核弹的 |
[04:49] | He won’t. That’s not the issue. | 不会的 问题不在这里 |
[04:51] | We made a decision. D’Anna has to turn back. | 我们已做出了决定 戴·安娜必须撤回 |
[04:57] | No. | 不 |
[04:59] | CAPRICA SIX: Call D’Anna and Baltar. | 通知戴·安娜和波塔尔 |
[05:01] | Turn them around now. D’ANNA: No! | 让他们立即撤回 不 |
[05:04] | What do you mean, no? | “不”是什么意思? |
[05:06] | This is something that we have to do. | 我们必须这么做 |
[05:09] | He won’t launch over one ship. You’ll see. | 他不会为一艘飞船而发射核弹的 你们看着吧 |
[05:13] | You want me… | 你想让我… |
[05:15] | You want me to rescue Captain Thrace? | 你想让我营救瑟瑞丝上尉? |
[05:19] | Attempt the rescue. | 设法营救 |
[05:22] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[05:24] | Foxfire One out. | 狐火通话完毕 |
[05:28] | We go. | 走吧 |
[05:30] | TIGH: Weapons are still hot, Admiral. | 上将 武器仍在待命 |
[05:37] | Safe all missiles. Close outer doors. | 收回导弹 关闭发射口 |
[05:49] | There. You see? | 看到了吗? |
[05:53] | Never over just one ship. | 他绝不会因小失大 |
[06:00] | That is not a good sign, my friends. | 这可不是一个好兆头 朋友们 |
[06:05] | She defied us, defied the group. | 她违抗我们 违抗组织 |
[06:07] | LEOBEN: It’s not about the Eye of Jupiter. It’s about her. | 我们的问题已不是”朱庇特之眼”了 而是她 |
[06:10] | It’s like we don’t even know them anymore. | 她仿佛与我们形同陌路了一样 |
[06:14] | We may have to do something about this. | 我们必须要对此采取一些措施 |
[06:18] | We may have to do it sooner than later. | 迟早都要采取一些措施 |
[06:24] | Hera’s alive. I’m her mother, and I’m going to get her. | 赫拉还活着 我是她的母亲 我要去找她 |
[06:27] | Sharon, baby, listen to me, okay? | 莎伦 宝贝 听我说 |
[06:31] | We can take a Raptor. We can fly to the baseship ourselves. | 我们可以驾驶猛禽机 单独去赛昂母舰 |
[06:34] | I don’t… I don’t care anymore. | 我不在乎了 |
[06:38] | We can’t. | 行不通 |
[06:42] | We’ll find another way. We will. | 那我们再想办法 会有办法的 |
[06:47] | There is no other way. | 没其他的路可走了 |
[06:54] | Don’t ask me to do this, Sharon. | 别让我这么做 莎伦 |
[07:07] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[07:10] | You have always been the strong one. | 一直以来 你都是铮铮硬汉 |
[07:12] | You believed in us when no one else would. | 当所有人都不相信我们能长相厮守的时候 你相信 |
[07:27] | I’m begging you to do this. | 我求你了 |
[07:31] | Find the courage to do this for both of us, okay? | 鼓起勇气 为了我们两个人 好吗? |
[07:52] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[07:55] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[09:30] | Wait outside. Yes, sir. | 到外面等 是 长官 |
[09:37] | ROSLIN: Sharon’s downloading into another body | 莎伦正下载到 |
[09:39] | aboard a Cylon ship right now, isn’t she? | 赛昂母舰上的一副新躯体里吧? |
[09:43] | She begged me. | 她求我的 |
[09:47] | She begged me to do it. | 是她求我那么做的 |
[09:53] | Gods, if you’d… | 天啊 如果你… |
[09:56] | Seen the look in her eyes when I… She has important information | 当时看到她的那双眼睛– 她持有关于… |
[09:59] | on our defenses. Codes, procedures, | 我们防御体系的重要情报 密码 程序 |
[10:03] | the tactical situation down on the planet’s surface. | 以及那颗星球上的战术布局 |
[10:07] | The Cylons have access to all of that as well. | 这些赛昂人也都得到了 |
[10:10] | She won’t betray us. | 她不会背叛我们 |
[10:13] | You know that. | 这您清楚 |
[10:14] | It’s why you gave her the uniform. | 所以您才给她制服的 |
[10:16] | She may not have a choice. Did you consider that? | 她可能身不由己 这你考虑过吗? |
[10:20] | She says she could resist, that she wouldn’t let it happen. | 她说过她会反抗 不会泄露军情 |
[10:25] | She’ll get Hera, | 她找到赫拉后 |
[10:28] | and she’ll come back. | 就会回来 |
[10:30] | That’s quite a leap of faith you’ve made, there, Captain. | 好个信任度的提升 上尉 |
[10:34] | And if it involved your family only, I’d say it was brave. | 如果只有你的家庭承担风险 我会赞扬你的勇敢 |
[10:40] | But you’ve put the entire fleet in jeopardy, are you aware of that? | 但你是在以整个舰队冒险 你知道吗? |
[10:50] | If you hadn’t lied | 如果不是你先说谎… |
[10:53] | and stolen our baby in the first place, | 然后偷走我们的孩子… |
[10:59] | we wouldn’t be here at all. | 我们也就不至于到此地步 |
[11:20] | I’ve certainly played my part in bringing us to this moment. | 让大家落到此种境遇 我的确负有责任 |
[11:25] | And there’s plenty of blame to throw around, and I accept it. | 我会承担诸多的责难与过失 |
[11:30] | And now all of our lives are in the hands of Sharon Agathon. | 现在我们所有人的性命 都掌握在莎伦·阿格森的手中 |
[11:34] | All we can do is hope that your wife is worthy | 我们只能希望你的妻子 |
[11:37] | of the unconditional trust you place in her, Captain. | 不会辜负你对她无条件的信任 |
[11:43] | And you as well, Admiral. | 以及您对她的信任 上将 |
[12:07] | Can you tell me what happened? | 出了什么事? |
[12:10] | They wouldn’t let me see my daughter, | 他们不让我见我的女儿 |
[12:13] | so my husband shot me. | 所以我丈夫杀了我 |
[12:16] | It was the only way. | 只能如此 |
[12:19] | Well, it’s over now. | 一切都已经过去了 |
[12:22] | The important thing is that you’re here. | 重要的是你在这里 |
[12:26] | How’s my daughter? | 我女儿怎么样了? |
[12:29] | She’s getting worse. | 病情加重了 |
[12:31] | I want to see her. | 我要去见她 |
[12:34] | And then what? | 然后呢? |
[12:36] | What they did to me, | 他们对我所做的一切… |
[12:40] | stealing my baby | 偷走我的孩子… |
[12:43] | and telling me she was dead… | 然后告诉我她已经死了… |
[12:47] | You proved it. | 都被你说中了 |
[12:51] | Hera’s safer here, | 赫拉在这里是安全的 |
[12:55] | and so am I. | 我也一样 |
[12:59] | All right, before she went down, | 在她坠机之前… |
[13:00] | Starbuck spotted about 15-plus chrome jobs advancing on us from here. | 星芭发现 多于15个”整容人”正向我方行进 |
[13:04] | To get to us, the toasters have to come through this canyon. | 要到我们这里 这条峡谷是”烤面包机”们的必经之路 |
[13:07] | This is a natural choke point. | 这里是天然的阻塞点 |
[13:09] | That’s where we’ll ambush them, | 我们就在这里埋伏它们 |
[13:11] | guerilla style. | 打游击战 |
[13:13] | Our mission is to hold the Temple here. | 我们的任务是把守这里的神庙 |
[13:15] | If we fail, we blow it up. | 如果任务失败 我们就炸毁它 |
[13:16] | We fall back to these rendezvous points. | 然后撤退到这些会合点 |
[13:19] | And then we head into the mountains, and we wait for rescue. | 然后进山 等待救援 |
[13:23] | Well, it’s a good a place as any to die, I suppose. | 和别处一样 这里也是上西天的好地方 |
[13:32] | What do you think? | 怎么样? |
[13:35] | It’s a nice day for a walk. | 散步的好天气 |
[13:43] | DUALLA: Sniper! | 狙击手! |
[13:47] | Hey, take it easy, Fischer. | 小心点 费希尔 |
[13:50] | Sarge? | 中士? |
[13:53] | Sarge? | 中士? |
[14:15] | This is crazy. Come on, think, think. | 真伤脑筋 好好想想 |
[14:20] | Galen, it’s Major Adama. | 加伦 阿达玛少校打来的 |
[14:22] | Sir. | 长官 |
[14:24] | APOLLO: Chief, we’re in position. | 轮机长 我们就位了 |
[14:25] | Any luck finding the Eye of Jupiter? | 找到”朱庇特之眼”了吗? |
[14:27] | No, Major. I need more time. | 没有 少校 我还需要时间 |
[14:30] | Get on it. The Cylons are on the move. | 找吧 赛昂人行动了 |
[14:32] | We’ll hold them off as long as we can. | 我们尽量拖延它们 |
[14:35] | Apollo out. | 阿波罗通话完毕 |
[14:39] | All right, listen up! Pack your gear, get ready to move! | 各位听好 收拾好装备 准备撤退 |
[14:41] | MAN 1: I’ve got this. WOMAN: All right. | 明白 好的 |
[14:43] | MAN 2: Hey, Chief, let’s get out of here. | 轮机长 我们撤吧 |
[14:49] | It’s so close. I know. | 近在咫尺 我知道 |
[14:51] | The answers to all your questions are down there in that temple. | 你所有问题的答案就在下面的神庙中 |
[14:55] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[14:59] | I’m worried, Gaius. | 我有些担心 盖尤斯 |
[15:06] | This is what we’ve been waiting for. | 我们一直以来就在等待这个时刻 |
[15:08] | You are the anointed one. | 你是神所选派的 |
[15:11] | Chosen by God to look on the faces of the Final Five Cylons. | 你是去观看”终极五人”的人选 |
[15:17] | It’s already written. | 一切都是上苍注定的 |
[15:20] | You will succeed. | 你会成功的 |
[15:21] | That’s what I’m afraid of. | 我怕的就是这事 |
[15:24] | To know the face of God is to know madness. | 看到神的面孔 必会走向疯狂 |
[15:29] | The Hybrid has looked into the space between life and death, | “混合体”所看到的空间是生死之间 |
[15:32] | and she’s seen things that we cannot conceive of, | 她可以看到我们无法察觉到的事情 |
[15:36] | but she’s been driven mad as a result. | 而结果却落得疯疯癫癫的下场 |
[15:40] | Have faith in God. | 相信神 |
[15:42] | Put your life in his hands. | 把你的性命交给他 |
[15:44] | He will guide you to your destiny. | 他会指引你去完成你的宿命 |
[15:54] | I’m grateful to you. | 我很感激你… |
[15:57] | For everything. | 为我所做的一切 |
[15:59] | Her destiny will part company from yours, Gaius. | 你们两人的宿命将分道扬镳 盖尤斯 |
[16:03] | She’s not the Chosen One. You are. | 她不是被神所选中的 而你是 |
[16:08] | Yes, I know. | 是 我知道 |
[16:11] | I know. | 我知道 |
[16:26] | Ready? I got it. | 准备? 拿到了 |
[16:33] | APOLLO: Okay, we’re set. And now we wait. | 我们准备好了 现在就守株待兔了 |
[16:41] | What happens if the Cylons don’t dance to the Major’s tune? | 如果少校的如意算盘落空了怎么办? |
[16:44] | What happens is we get splattered all over these rocks. | 如果我们被逼得分开了怎么办? |
[16:47] | Shut up. This is his game, not ours. | 闭嘴 这是他的战术 不是我们的 |
[16:49] | We just do what we’re told, and maybe we get out of here. | 我们按他说的去做 也许可以脱身 |
[16:54] | You really think these civvies can stop them? | 这些民兵真能阻止它们吗? |
[16:56] | Well, they stopped plenty of them on Caprica while we were running for our lives. | 我们还在逃命的时候 他们在卡布里卡上就做到了 |
[17:11] | Okay, three clankers just entered our kill zone. | 三位”破铜烂铁” 已进入我们的杀伤区了 |
[17:14] | Gotta be their recon element. | 肯定是它们的侦察兵 |
[17:16] | Sykes, give them the signal. | 塞克斯 给他们信号 |
[17:23] | All right, showtime, showtime. | 好 大显身手的时候到了 |
[17:38] | All right, they’re headed our way. | 它们向我们这边来了 |
[17:41] | Don’t detonate till they’re all the way in. | 等到它们都进来以后再引爆 |
[18:07] | Wait for it. | 等待 |
[18:09] | Come on, you sons of bitches. Come on. | 来吧 混蛋 来啊 |
[18:16] | Now, now, now, now. | 快 快 |
[18:25] | Look out! | 小心! |
[18:32] | Man down! | 有人负伤! |
[18:47] | Cease fire! They’re pulling back! They’re pulling back! | 停火! 它们撤退了! |
[18:50] | Frak! | 干! |
[18:51] | Gods damn it! | 天杀的! |
[18:55] | APOLLO: Come on! | 过来! |
[18:57] | Damn it. | 见鬼 |
[18:58] | Frak, frak. | 妈的 |
[19:02] | Okay, this man’s dead. We gotta pull him back. | 人已经死了 我们得把他拉回来 |
[19:04] | Sam, pull it together. | 山姆 振作 |
[19:15] | APOLLO: All right, we bought ourselves a little time, | 我们争取到了一些时间 |
[19:17] | but they’ll be back and with force, | 不过它们会带重兵回来 |
[19:19] | so dig in. | 找好掩体 |
[19:20] | We’ll need to hold them off until Chief finds the Eye. | 我们要拖住它们 直到轮机长找到”朱庇特之眼” |
[19:23] | And keep your eyes out on those ridges. | 注意那些山脊地带 |
[19:39] | You have any word from Kara or Dee? | 有卡拉或小杜的消息吗? |
[19:42] | No. | 没有 |
[20:31] | Starbuck? | 星芭? |
[20:32] | Star… | 星… |
[20:34] | Dee, why the hell didn’t you sing out? | 小杜 你怎么那么大声 |
[20:36] | I almost blew you away. | 我差点把你干掉 |
[20:41] | Glad to see you, too. | 我也很高兴见到你 |
[20:47] | Okay, okay. | 好 好 |
[20:48] | It’s okay, yeah. | 没关系 |
[21:05] | Lee sent you? | 李派你来的? |
[21:07] | Yep. | 恩 |
[21:08] | My husband | 我丈夫… |
[21:10] | ordered me to risk my life for yours. | 命令我冒着生命危险来救你 |
[21:14] | That’s what I’m gonna do. | 我要来救你 |
[21:15] | I’m gonna bring Starbuck back to Apollo. | 要把星芭带回去见阿波罗 |
[21:27] | She’s here. | 她在这里 |
[21:43] | It’s me. | 是我啊 |
[21:46] | It’s Mommy. Yes. | 我是妈妈 |
[21:49] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[21:53] | We tried everything. She didn’t respond. | 我们什么方法都试过了 也不见起色 |
[21:56] | Look at that. Hera knows her. | 看啊 赫拉认识她 |
[22:00] | That’s amazing. You and she are biologically identical. | 好神奇 你们俩在生理上毫无二致 |
[22:06] | But Hera recognizes her mother. | 而赫拉却认出了她的母亲 |
[22:11] | Well, good, because you can have her. I’m done with her. | 这就好 你留着她吧 我可受够了 |
[22:14] | You don’t mean that. | 这不是你的真心话 |
[22:16] | I know you still care about Tyrol and Adama. | 我知道你还是在乎蒂罗尔和阿达玛的 |
[22:20] | No. | 不 |
[22:22] | I’m done with that part of my life. | 那样的日子已经一去不返了 |
[22:26] | I learnt that on New Caprica. | 这是我在新卡布里卡上学到的 |
[22:28] | Humans and Cylons were not meant to be together. | 人类与赛昂人 命中注定就不该在一起 |
[22:31] | We should just go our separate ways. | 我们就应该各走各的路 |
[22:37] | Wanna lay down? | 躺下吧 |
[22:45] | Her belly’s as hard as a rock. Have you noticed that before? | 她的肚子好硬 你们之前注意到了吗? |
[22:53] | What do you think that means? | 能是什么事? |
[22:55] | Blocked intestine, maybe. | 可能是肠阻塞 |
[22:58] | Our doctors examined her. | 我们的医生给她做过体检 |
[22:59] | Well, your doctors have never examined a child. | 你们的医生从没给幼儿做过体检 |
[23:06] | Hera needs to be seen by a human doctor. | 要让人类的医生给赫拉看病 |
[23:09] | I need to take her back to Galactica. | 我得带她回卡拉狄加 |
[23:11] | You know that can’t happen, what this child means to us. | 你明知这是不可能的 你也清楚这孩子对我们何等重要 |
[23:15] | What she means to every living Cylon. | 对每一个赛昂人有多重要 |
[23:17] | I should have known. She’s been planning this all along. | 我早该料到 这一切都是她计划好了的 |
[23:22] | Feel her. | 你亲自去摸摸她 |
[23:30] | She’s right. | 没错 |
[23:32] | Belly’s as hard as a gourd. | 她的肚子确实很硬 |
[23:34] | If you don’t let me take her, the first of a new generation will die. | 如果你不让我带她走 新生代的第一人就会死掉 |
[23:40] | God will never forgive you. | 神永远也不会宽恕你 |
[23:43] | Maybe Cavil’s right. | 也许还是卡维尔说得对 |
[23:45] | Maybe God never wanted us to have children in the first place. | 可能神从一开始 就没想让我们拥有孩子 |
[23:48] | Maybe it’d be better for you if I just snapped your little neck! | 或许为了你好 我应该扭断你的小脖子 |
[23:54] | Don’t! | 不要 |
[23:59] | Please. | 求你… |
[24:05] | Please don’t kill my baby girl. | 求你不要杀害我的小女儿 |
[24:21] | Honey! | 宝贝 |
[24:29] | I believe the future of the Cylon rests with this child, | 我相信这孩子决定着赛昂人的未来 |
[24:33] | and the others who are gonna come after her. | 其他人还会来加害她 |
[24:36] | So do I. | 我想也是 |
[24:37] | There’s a captured Raptor aboard. | 舰上有一艘捕获的猛禽机 |
[24:39] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[24:41] | We’ve gotta get you back to Galactica. | 我们得送你回卡拉狄加 |
[25:01] | Here they come. | 它们来了 |
[25:02] | Open fire! | 开火! |
[25:13] | Tell them to blow the thing! | 通知他们把那东西炸了 |
[25:14] | The Cylons are closing in! | 赛昂人逼近了 |
[25:16] | It’s the Major. | 少校打来的 |
[25:18] | Tyrol. Tell me you’ve found the Eye of Jupiter. | 蒂罗尔 找到”朱庇特之眼”了吧? |
[25:21] | No, but I’m getting close, Major. | 还没 不过快了 |
[25:22] | I’ve deciphered some more of the glyphs. | 我又认出了一些字 |
[25:24] | I got a reference to an eye, | 有一处提到”眼睛” |
[25:25] | something about a star, and an explosion of some kind. | 还提到了”恒星” “爆炸”什么的 |
[25:28] | All right, cut to the chase, Chief. | 长话短说 轮机长 |
[25:30] | Do you have the Eye of Jupiter in your hands or not? | 你是否拿到了”朱庇特之眼”? |
[25:33] | No, Major. | 没有 少校 |
[25:37] | That’s it! | 它来了 |
[25:39] | It’s hot! | 开火了 |
[25:46] | All right, Chief, listen to me. That’s it! | 好了 轮机长 听我说 到此结束 |
[25:49] | Get your people to the rally point and blow the Temple. | 带你的人去会合点 然后炸毁神庙 |
[25:51] | I repeat, blow the Temple. | 重复一遍 炸毁神庙 |
[25:53] | Yes, sir. Damn it. | 是 长官 该死 |
[25:55] | All right, fall back! | 撤退! |
[25:56] | Sykes, Mathias, fall back! | 塞克斯 马赛厄斯 撤退! |
[25:59] | Fall back! Fall back! | 撤退! 撤退! |
[26:04] | All right, that’s it, everybody. Drop what you’re doing and get out. | 好了 就这样了 各位 放下手里的活 撤退 |
[26:07] | MAN 1: I’ve got this. MAN 2: All right, take that one. | 拿到了 好 接这个 |
[26:09] | That means you, too, Cally. Come on! | 你也一样 凯莉 |
[26:10] | MAN 1: Okay, bring the cord… | 好吧 带上那个绳… |
[26:12] | TYROL: Leave the gear! Go! | 把装备丢下! 快走! |
[26:14] | MAN 2: Go. WOMAN: I’ve got it. | 走 拿好了 |
[26:22] | If I only had a little more time. Galen. | 再给我一点时间就好了 加伦 |
[26:25] | It’s in the hands of the Gods now, okay? Let’s go. | 一切都随天意吧 走吧 |
[26:28] | There’s nothing we can do! | 我们无能为力了 |
[26:44] | The ship’s structurally intact. Okay. | 船体完好 好 |
[26:49] | That means that the only thing keeping us grounded is a busted fly-by wire. | 这也就是说我们飞不起来的原因出自遥控自动驾驶仪 |
[26:52] | So… | 所以… |
[26:54] | You gotta bypass those bundles with data cord from the com system. | 你得绕开那捆线 用通讯系统中的数据线形成旁路 |
[26:59] | And then we… | 这样我们… |
[27:00] | We may have a shot at getting out of here. | 我们兴许有逃出升天的机会 |
[27:22] | There’s only one left. | 只剩一支了 |
[27:25] | Better save it for when you fly us out of here. | 最好留着等你驾机 让我们脱离险境后再用 |
[27:28] | I can’t fly. | 我驾驶不了 |
[27:33] | Especially all whacked up on morph. | 特别是打了吗啡后 我都头晕目眩的了 |
[27:35] | Well, that’s just frakking great. | 这下可真他妈的好 |
[27:39] | He won’t cheat. | 他不会骗你的 |
[27:41] | He’s too honorable. | 他还是很诚实 |
[27:43] | Unlike you. | 不像你 |
[27:47] | Yeah, unlike me. | 对 不像我 |
[27:51] | I love Sam. I hate Sam. | 我爱山姆 我恨山姆 |
[27:54] | I love Lee. I hate Lee. | 我爱李 我恨李 |
[27:57] | Gods, I have to cheat just to keep the pieces all nice and neat. | 天呐 我非得骗来骗去 才能保证不露马脚 |
[28:05] | Stay with it. | 打起精神 |
[28:07] | You still gotta walk me through these avionics. | 你还得教我 怎么连接这些航空元件 |
[28:11] | APOLLO: The Cylons have reached the Temple. Chief, what’s your status? | 赛昂人已经到达神庙了 轮机长 你那边情况如何? |
[28:14] | I’m wiring the last detonator. | 我正在连接最后一个引爆器 |
[28:17] | D’ANNA: The Eye of Jupiter has to be somewhere in this Temple. | “朱庇特之眼” 一定就在这间神庙里的某个地方 |
[28:29] | CAVIL: They’ve wired it with explosives. | 他们安上了炸药 |
[28:30] | Let’s disconnect it. | 我们去拆下来 |
[28:39] | Pull out the detonators. Quickly. | 把引爆器拔出来 快 |
[28:43] | APOLLO: Chief, blow this thing! | 轮机长 炸掉它! |
[28:47] | You out of your frakking mind? | 你他妈的疯了吗? |
[28:50] | I can’t do it. | 我下不了手 |
[28:55] | Gaius! Yes? | 盖尤斯! 什么事? |
[28:58] | Help us! | 来帮忙! |
[29:01] | Yeah. | 好 |
[29:03] | Give me the control! | 把控制器给我 |
[29:08] | This just about does it. | 这样就行了 |
[29:18] | Frak! | 干! |
[29:20] | What have you done? What have you done? | 看你做的好事! 看你做的好事! |
[29:25] | Major, look. | 少校 你看 |
[29:29] | What is that? | 那是什么东西? |
[29:39] | There it is, Gaius. | 在那里 盖尤斯 |
[29:40] | It has the answers to all of your questions. | 你所有问题的答案就在那里 |
[29:46] | That’s the Eye? | 那就是”朱庇特之眼”? |
[29:49] | D’ANNA: What is? | 那是什么? |
[29:50] | Oh, uh… | 哦 呃… |
[29:54] | Something the Hybrid said… | “混合体”曾说过… |
[29:57] | Sapphire blue | 宝石蓝… |
[29:59] | shining like unto a star. | 像一颗恒星一样发光 |
[30:01] | D’Anna… | 戴·安娜 |
[30:04] | You didn’t come here looking for Earth. | 你来这里不是为了寻找地球 |
[30:06] | You came here looking for something else. | 而是别有用心 |
[30:14] | Picking up massive energy pulse from the central star. | 从中心星那里收到巨大能量脉冲 |
[30:17] | Sir, it’s a helium flash. The star’s going nova. | 长官 那是氦闪 那颗恒星要变成超新星了 |
[30:21] | Nova’s gonna obliterate the entire planet in less than an hour. | 超新星将在不到一个小时内 扫平整个星球 |
[30:29] | Major, look. | 少校 看 |
[30:31] | It’s the mandala from the Temple. | 那是神庙里的曼荼罗 |
[30:32] | This is supposed to be happening. | 就应该是这样 |
[30:35] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[30:36] | I was staring at it the whole time. | 原来它一直近在眼前 |
[30:39] | The sun is going nova. | 那颗太阳要变成超新星了 |
[30:42] | The nova is the Eye of Jupiter. | 那颗超新星就是”朱庇特之眼” |
[30:47] | All right, we can still blow it. We can still blow it. | 好 我们还能炸掉它 我们去把它炸掉 |
[30:57] | We just gotta make it into orbit. Galactica will find us from there, okay? | 只要能到轨道上就行 卡拉狄加会在那里找到我们 好吗? |
[31:01] | Okay. | 好 |
[31:05] | Good. | 好 |
[31:11] | This is my destiny. | 这是我的宿命 |
[31:14] | To see what lies between life and death. | 去见证是什么存在于生死之间 |
[31:17] | And to look upon the faces of the Final Five. | 还有去看”终极五人”的样子 |
[31:21] | That can’t happen. | 不行 |
[31:24] | This is my destiny. | 这是我的宿命 |
[31:31] | Sorry, D’Anna. | 对不起了 戴·安娜 |
[32:24] | The Final Five. | “终极五人” |
[32:26] | Is it really you? | 真的是你们 |
[32:57] | You. | 是你… |
[33:02] | Forgive me, I… I had no idea. | 原谅我的有眼无珠 |
[33:16] | No idea about what? | 什么有眼无珠? |
[33:18] | What did you see? What… | 你看到了什么? |
[33:28] | Who was it? | 是谁? |
[33:32] | So beautiful… | 好美 |
[33:35] | What was? | 什么好美? |
[33:37] | Tell me! Am I one of you? | 告诉我 我是你们中的一员吗? |
[33:39] | You were right. | 你说对了 |
[33:41] | About what? | 什么说对了? |
[33:43] | D’Anna, did you see my face? | 戴·安娜 你看到我了吗? |
[33:45] | I have to know, please. | 我必须得知道 求你了 |
[33:46] | Please, stay with me. Stay, I have to know! | 求你了 振作 我必须得知道 |
[33:50] | Tell me, I have to know! Did you see my face? | 告诉我! 我必须得知道! 你看到我了吗? |
[33:55] | Am I a Cylon? | 我是赛昂人吗? |
[33:58] | Frak. | 妈的 |
[34:09] | God, tell me the truth before I die. | 神啊 在我死前告诉我真相 |
[34:13] | Welcome home, Mr. President. | 欢迎回家 总统阁下 |
[34:31] | Admiral, the Cylon fleet just jumped away. | 上将 赛昂舰队跳跃走了 |
[34:33] | They don’t wanna be here when that nova shock front gets here. | 他们不想被那颗超新星波及到 |
[34:36] | Neither do we. | 我们也不想 |
[34:37] | Launch a rescue mission, now. | 立即展开营救行动 |
[34:39] | We don’t have much time before the nova fries everything in the system. | 超新星会把系统里的部件都烧掉 我们时间不多了 |
[34:42] | It’s gonna be a photo finish. | 与时间赛跑 |
[35:14] | HOSHI: All rescue ships from the planet accounted for. | 救援船清点完毕! |
[35:16] | Count us down! | 倒数计时! |
[35:18] | Commence FTL. HOSHI: Commencing FTL. | 启动超光速引擎 启动超光速引擎 |
[35:20] | GAETA: Jump in three, two, one… | 三 二 一 |
[35:44] | I got it. | 我来吧 |
[36:04] | He’s not dead? No, unfortunately. | 他还没死? 可惜还没死 |
[36:08] | Take him to the brig. | 关他禁闭 |
[37:05] | Sharon! | 莎伦 |
[37:17] | Hi. | 你好 |
[37:19] | We have to get her to Doc Cottle right away. | 必须把她马上送到科特尔医生那里 |
[37:21] | Okay? Okay. | 好吗 好的 |
[37:23] | Stick up! | 举枪! |
[37:25] | Hold your fire! Hold your fire. | 别开枪 别开枪 |
[37:27] | She helped us escape. Get out of the way! | 她帮我们逃出来的 让开! |
[37:30] | Lieutenant. | 中尉 |
[37:33] | Sharon… | 莎伦 |
[38:03] | I think the Chief is right. | 轮机长说得对 |
[38:07] | I think the nova does look like the mandala inside of this Temple. | 那颗超新星确实像是神庙内的曼陀缴 |
[38:13] | Do you think the Thirteenth Tribe had a vision of what was to come? | 你说当时的第13部落 料到会发生什么事了吗? |
[38:19] | I don’t know what else it could mean. | 我看不出它还代表什么? |
[38:21] | Maybe they saw another nova, and drew a picture of that. | 可能他们那时也看到了一颗超新星 然后画了下来 |
[38:23] | You’ve seen one nova, you’ve seen them all. | 看过一颗超新星 其他的都一样 |
[38:26] | Well, there was another nova. | 确实还有一颗超新星 |
[38:29] | Seen 4,000 years ago, around about when the Temple might have been built. | 4000年前在这里出现的 大约在神庙刚落成时 |
[38:35] | It’s 13,000 light years from our present position. | 距离我们当前位置有13000光年 |
[38:38] | It’s a cloud of gas known as the lonian Nebula. | 被称为爱奥尼亚星云的一团气体 |
[38:45] | Maybe it was a road sign | 那可能就是… |
[38:48] | showing the direction that they headed to next. | 显示他们去向的路标 |
[38:57] | So, Starbuck, is that what you gotta do | 星芭 像你一样 |
[38:59] | to get a little actual rack time around here? | 就可以躺在床上多休息一会了吗? |
[39:01] | Did you just come by to frak with me? | 你来这里是和我扯皮的吗? |
[39:03] | Actually, I wanted to know if you had any… | 我其实是来问你… |
[39:06] | pictures of your old apartment on Caprica. | 是否有以前 你在卡布里卡上的家的照片的 |
[39:10] | Um… | 嗯 |
[39:13] | Yeah. Uh… | 有哇 |
[39:15] | The locker, top shelf. Cigar box. | 那个柜子最上层的雪茄盒里 |
[39:21] | Why? | 为什么问我这事? |
[39:22] | I’m curious about something. | 有些好奇 |
[39:25] | Well, I hope you and Sharon aren’t planning on redecorating, | 但愿你和莎伦 不是打算要重新装修 |
[39:28] | ’cause you’re not gonna get any bright ideas from my old place. | 因为从我原来的住处那里 你们可得不到任何灵感 |
[39:31] | I remember. | 这我记得 |
[39:33] | I’ve seen better looking train wrecks. | 我看火车失事后的残骸都比你那里强 |
[39:35] | Thank you. | 过奖了 |
[39:38] | But I do remember those paintings you did. | 你还记得你作的那些画吗? |
[39:45] | STARBUCK: What about them? | 那些画怎么了? |
[40:04] | This was on the Temple. | 这是神庙里的图案 |
[40:08] | Where’d you get the idea to paint yours? | 你的画从哪里得来的灵感? |
[40:11] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[40:13] | It was just something I’ve been doodling since I was a kid. | 我从小就那么乱涂了 |
[40:16] | I liked the pattern. | 我喜欢那个图案 |
[40:20] | Well… | 呃… |
[40:23] | They built the Temple 4,000 years ago. | 他们在4000年前建造的神庙 |
[40:29] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[40:34] | Just something Leoben said once. | 李·奥本有一次曾说过… |
[40:41] | That I had a destiny. | 我有我的宿命 |
[40:47] | That it had already been written. | 一切都已是命中注定 |
[41:02] | You know the drill. | 你知道规矩 |
[41:03] | Long, deep, controlled breathing. | 长吸一口气 匀速深呼吸 |
[41:13] | At least you’ll never have to go through this again. | 至少你不会再受这个苦了 |
[41:17] | The decision wasn’t easy, but the conclusion was inevitable. | 做出这个决定并不容易 但这个结局是不可避免的 |
[41:23] | Your model is fundamentally flawed. | 你的型号有先天性的缺陷 |
[41:27] | No. | 不 |
[41:32] | It’s not a flaw to question our purpose. | 去寻问我们存在的意义 并不是一种缺陷 |
[41:36] | Is it? | 不是吗? |
[41:37] | To wonder who programmed us, the way we think and why? | 想知道是谁 为什么创造了我们 让我们拥有这样的思维方式 |
[41:40] | Well, that’s the problem right there. | 这恰恰就是问题所在 |
[41:43] | The messianic conviction that you’re on a special mission to enlighten us. | 弥塞亚罪名是 你肩负特殊使命来指点我们 |
[41:47] | Look at the damage it’s caused. | 看看它为我们所带来的危害 |
[41:49] | I would do it all again. | 如果再给我一次机会我还会那么做的 |
[41:51] | Yes, we know. | 恩 我们知道 |
[41:52] | That’s why we’ve decided to | 所以我们已决定… |
[41:55] | box your entire line. | 把你的型号雪藏 |
[41:57] | Your consciousness, memory, every thought your model ever had | 你的意识 记忆… 你这个型号所拥有的每个想法… |
[42:03] | are going into cold storage. | 都会被送入冷藏库 |
[42:05] | Indefinitely. | 无限期 |
[42:06] | One must die to know the truth. | 欲知真相的人必死 |
[42:09] | There are five other Cylons, Brother. | 还有五个赛昂人 兄弟 |
[42:12] | I saw them. | 我看到他们了 |
[42:17] | One day, you’re gonna see them, too. | 总有一天 你也会看到的 |
[42:22] | One day. | 总有一天 |
[42:24] | Good-bye. | 再见 |
[42:27] | Brother… | 兄弟 |
[42:30] | Brother… | 兄弟 |
[42:33] | Brother… | 兄弟 |