时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:25] | Oh, no, I’m sorry. I can’t live like this. | 不 对不起 我不能再这样了 |
[00:28] | So, I won’t divorce and you won’t cheat. | 我不会离婚 你也不会对你妻子不忠 |
[00:32] | So, where does that leave us? | 这让我们处于何种境地? |
[00:34] | Trapped. | 进退两难 |
[00:36] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[00:37] | D’ANNA: This orders the summary executions | 这是一份对所有犯人的草率处决书 |
[00:39] | of all the detainees listed on the next page. | 他们的名字都在下一页 |
[00:41] | It requires your signature. | 需要你的签名 |
[00:42] | GAETA: This is a death warrant! Have you seen the names on this list? | 这是死刑执行书 你看过这份名单上的名字吗? |
[00:46] | Do you have any idea what they’re about to do out there? | 你知道他们会怎么做吗? |
[00:50] | NO. 6: If you really are a Cylon, a member of the Final Five, | 如果你确实是赛昂人 “终极五人”之一的话 |
[00:53] | these feelings are just part of your programming. | 这些感情也只是你的一段程序 |
[00:54] | The Final Five, revealed only to those who enter the Temple. | 只有进入神庙的人 才能看到”终极五人” |
[00:57] | Only to the Chosen One… The Chosen One… | 只有被神选中的人才能看到 被神选中的人才能看到 |
[01:00] | NO. 6: Her destiny will part company from yours, Gaius. | 你们两人的宿命将分道扬镳 盖尤斯 |
[01:02] | She’s not the Chosen One, you are. | 她不是被神所选中的 而你是 |
[01:05] | Dear God, tell me the truth before I die. | 神啊 在我死前告诉我真相 |
[01:09] | Am I a Cylon? | 我是赛昂人吗? |
[01:13] | Welcome home, Mr. President. | 欢迎回家 总统阁下 |
[01:37] | BALTAR:Close your eyes, go to sleep | 闭上眼 安睡吧 |
[01:41] | Baby’s in the cradle counting sheep | 小宝贝在摇篮中数绵羊 |
[01:49] | Climb up to your house of dreams | 爬上你那座梦之屋 |
[01:54] | Baby’s in the cradle fast asleep | 小宝贝在摇篮中快快睡 |
[02:00] | Should I die before I wake… | 我要在睡醒前死掉吗 |
[02:09] | Sorry. Improvising. | 不好意思 现编的 |
[02:17] | You’re doing the right thing, Gaius. | 你这么做是对的 盖尤斯 |
[02:26] | Gaius? What? | 盖尤斯? 什么? |
[02:32] | Yes. Yes. | 对 对 |
[02:43] | Wake up! | 醒醒! |
[02:51] | NO. 6 AND BALTAR:Close your eyes, go to sleep | 闭上眼 安睡吧 |
[02:56] | Baby’s in the cradle counting sheep | 小宝贝在摇篮中数绵羊 |
[03:01] | Climb up to your house of dreams… | 爬上你那座梦之屋 |
[03:20] | Wait. | 等等 |
[03:24] | Wait a moment. | 等一下 |
[03:27] | I need some time to think this through. | 我需要些时间整理一下思绪 |
[03:29] | Too late, Gaius. | 太迟了 |
[03:41] | It’s time to learn the truth. | 是揭开谜底的时候了 |
[03:53] | Sergeant. Sorry, sir. | 中士 抱歉 长官 |
[03:54] | No one’s allowed to speak to the prisoner | 没有总统的直接授权 |
[03:56] | without direct Presidential authorization. | 任何人不准与犯人交谈 |
[03:58] | I already have authorization. I need to speak to the prisoner, now. | 我已经得到了批准 需要立即去犯人谈话 |
[04:00] | Step back, sir. | 退后 长官 |
[04:06] | That’s it, Gaius. | 就这样 盖尤斯 |
[04:08] | Deep breaths. | 深呼吸 |
[04:11] | Deep breaths. | 深呼吸 |
[04:18] | That’s it, Gaius. Deep breaths. Deep breaths. | 就这样 盖尤斯 深呼吸 深呼吸 |
[04:26] | First time’s the hardest. You’re doing wonderfully. | 第一次是最难受的 你表现得很不错 |
[04:35] | I’m alive? | 我还活着? |
[04:39] | I’m alive. | 我还活着 |
[04:47] | Thank God, I’m alive! | 谢天谢地 我还活着 |
[04:50] | I always told you to have faith. | 我不是总说要有信心么 |
[04:54] | Then no one was betrayed. | 就是说我没有背叛任何人 |
[04:58] | I was never one of them. | 我本就不是他们中的一员 |
[05:02] | I am one of you. | 我是你们的人 |
[05:03] | Is that what you think, Gaius? | 你是这样认为的吗 盖尤斯? |
[05:07] | I knew it. I knew it. | 我就知道 我就知道 |
[05:12] | I always knew I was different. | 我早就知道自己与众不同 |
[05:15] | Special. | 异于常人 |
[05:18] | Maybe a little gifted. I was… | 也许还有少许天分 |
[05:21] | Uh… Uh… | 呃 |
[05:25] | That’s a bit rough, actually. | 这可有点狠呐 挺疼的 |
[05:28] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[05:30] | You’re wrong, Gaius. | 你错了 盖尤斯 |
[05:32] | You’re not Cylon. You’re human. And you’re dead! | 你不是赛昂人 你是人类 你死定了 |
[05:50] | He’s alive. | 他活过来了 |
[05:52] | I’ll get Cottle. | 我去叫科特尔 |
[06:45] | I’m just saying. You’re gonna be surprised. | 反正肯定会让你大吃一惊的 |
[06:49] | Yeah, well, Major… Right this way. | 恩 少校 这边 |
[06:53] | Joe’s? Well, I think I’ve seen a bar before. | 老乔之家 我都没去过酒吧 |
[07:09] | You got to be frakking kidding me. Come on. | 真的假的啊? 来吧 |
[07:17] | Hey, this way. Hey, Joe. Chief Tyrol, welcome. | 这边 老乔 蒂罗尔轮机长 欢迎你 |
[07:20] | Any friend of the Major’s is a friend of mine, | 少校的朋友就是我的朋友 |
[07:23] | which means you get the good stuff. | 也就是说 给你的全是好货 |
[07:30] | Thank you very much. Don’t mind if I do. I’m not going home tonight, so… | 多谢您 那我就不客气了 反正今晚我也不回家了 |
[07:35] | Why? You and Cally have a fight? | 怎么 你和凯莉闹矛盾了? |
[07:39] | You didn’t hear us? I figured we could have sold tickets. | 你没听到我们吵架? 我们以为都可以卖票参观了 |
[07:44] | Ah… | 啊… |
[07:47] | To marriage, why we build bars. | 敬婚姻 这也是我们开酒吧的原因 |
[07:56] | Yeah. Joe! | 对 老乔 |
[08:00] | COTTLE: I warned about the dangers of sleep deprivation. | 我已经警告过你们 “睡眠剥夺”的危险性 |
[08:02] | Psychosis can make a man do strange things. | 精神病可以促使一个人做出怪异的举动 |
[08:06] | And Baltar’s little hunger strike is not helping, either. | 波塔尔的绝食抗议对他也没好处 |
[08:10] | Bastard wants to die that bad, I say let him. | 这混蛋求死心切 我看咱们就成全他 |
[08:12] | Bottom line, we need Baltar to talk. | 我们至少要让波塔尔开口说话 |
[08:15] | If the other Cylons saw the same symbols that we saw, | 如果赛昂人也看到了那个标记 |
[08:17] | they could be on their way to Earth. | 他们可能 已经踏上去地球的路了 |
[08:18] | They could be setting up an ambush by now. | 可能已经在途中设好了埋伏 |
[08:21] | I’m betting that after tonight, he’ll be more willing. | 我看今晚过后 他求死的决心会更大 |
[08:24] | Doc, wait an hour or two. I want him cogent. | 医生 再等一到两个小时 我要让他有根有据 |
[08:27] | I also don’t want him to starve. | 也别让他挨饿 |
[08:30] | What do you expect me to do about it? | 你说我能怎么办? |
[08:32] | I expect you to make sure he eats. | 确保让他开口吃东西 |
[08:39] | I’ll see about putting security cameras in that cell. | 我会在牢房里安装监视器 |
[08:49] | Mr. Gaeta? | 盖塔先生 |
[08:52] | What exactly were you doing going to see Dr. Baltar in the middle of the night? | 为什么你要在半夜去见波塔尔博士? |
[08:56] | Um… | 呃… |
[08:59] | I couldn’t sleep, | 我睡不着 |
[09:00] | and I guess I thought he might be willing to talk to me. | 还有我觉得他可能愿意和我说话 |
[09:05] | We understand. Just leave his interrogation to us. | 我们理解 就把审讯的事宜交给我们吧 |
[09:09] | Of course. | 这是当然 |
[09:24] | You’re up late. | 你熬夜了 |
[09:34] | You know, the Chief says hi. | 轮机长代我向你问好 |
[09:36] | He one of your new drinking buddies? | 他也是你的酒友? |
[09:41] | You know, I would invite you, but you made it very clear it’s not your thing. | 我本打算请你去 可你有言在先不喜欢喝酒 |
[09:45] | No, it’s your thing, and that’s not what I was asking. | 对 可你喜欢 我又没问你这件事 |
[09:50] | I got a briefing at 0500. | 我五点起来还要去汇报 |
[09:58] | Are we still on for dinner tomorrow? | 我们明天还一起吃晚饭吗? |
[10:01] | Yeah. | 吃啊 |
[10:02] | Because I already switched watches. Sure. | 因为我已经和别人换班了 好 |
[10:05] | Just be nice for a husband and wife to occasionally… | 夫妻俩偶尔共进晚餐… |
[10:12] | Forget it. | 当我没说 |
[10:18] | Thank you. You can leave the door open. | 谢谢 不用关门了 |
[10:22] | Yes, Madam. | 是 女士 |
[10:26] | Hi. | 你好呀 |
[11:13] | 这步棋走得漂亮 总统女士 Touch茅, Madam President. | |
[11:15] | I have no wish to see you suffer. | 我不想看你受罪 |
[11:18] | Really? | 是吗? |
[11:23] | I’ve just had the pleasure of having a tube forced up my nose and down my throat. | 我刚享受完被人用一条管子从鼻子强行插进去 直达咽喉的过程 |
[11:28] | Everybody’s got to eat. | 人总要吃饭的 |
[11:31] | It’s for your own good. | 这是为了你好 |
[11:33] | And it’s nothing compared to what many of our people were subjected to | 在新卡布里卡我们的人在你的牢房里所受的苦 |
[11:37] | in your jail cells on New Caprica. | 要比这有过之而无不及 |
[11:42] | Not my jails. The Cylons’. | 不是我的牢房 是赛昂人的 |
[11:45] | An academic distinction at this point, Doctor. | 现在看来 这不过是学术讨论了 博士 |
[11:49] | You know, none of us are enjoying this. | 谁都不愿意这么做 |
[11:51] | So why don’t you just tell me what I need to know, | 你还是老实交代吧 |
[11:53] | and your suffering will come to an end. And I promise you this. | 那样也就不会受这个罪了 这我可以保证 |
[11:58] | I know nothing about the Cylons’ plans or their whereabouts. | 对于赛昂人的计划或去向 我一无所知 |
[12:02] | I witnessed nothing in that Temple. | 在那间神庙里 我什么也没看见 |
[12:05] | My information on Cylon intelligence | 毫不夸张地说 有关赛昂人的情况 |
[12:11] | is limited, to say the least. | 我所知有限 |
[12:14] | Prior to the attack on the Colonies, did you have high-level security clearance? | 在殖民地遭到袭击之前 你可曾有高级安全通行证? |
[12:18] | Yeah. So, what? Did you tell anybody about it? | 有 那又怎样? 你告诉过其他人吗? |
[12:20] | Did you let someone into the defense mainframe? | 你让别人登陆过国防主机吗? |
[12:23] | Careful, Gaius. | 小心了 盖尤斯 |
[12:24] | The blonde woman that I saw you with on Caprica just prior to the attack? | 在袭击之前 我看到你和一名金发女郎在一起 |
[12:28] | She’ll flush you out of an airlock without a moment’s hesitation. | 她会毫不犹豫地把你扔出过渡舱 |
[12:36] | Unless, of course, that prospect no longer frightens you. | 当然 除非… 你已经不怕这些了 |
[12:45] | Lies. | 谎言 |
[12:49] | All lies. | 还是谎言 |
[12:56] | A rehash of all the other old lies. | 依旧在重复从前那些谎话 |
[13:01] | I did not collude in the genocide of my own people. | 我没有协力参与对我们同类的种族灭绝 |
[13:16] | Mmm. | 嗯 |
[13:20] | This is Devlin and Maryanne McAllister and their son and daughter. | 这是德林和玛丽安·麦克勒斯特 以及他们的子女 |
[13:23] | This is a family of four that was gunned down | 这个四口之家在家中被枪杀 |
[13:25] | in their own home on suspicion of harboring… | 因为被怀疑窝藏叛乱份子… |
[13:27] | I am not responsible. … insurgents. | 这不关我的事 |
[13:29] | Just wondering if you recognize even one of these faces. | 不知道你是否还能记住其中哪怕一张脸孔 |
[13:32] | Did any image get through to you | 你是否还记得 |
[13:34] | on the rare occasion when you ventured out… | 当你为数不多的冒险走出… |
[13:36] | I am not responsible… … from behind your sand bags… | (我不该为被占领…) 那些沙袋掩体… |
[13:38] | …for the occupation… … and your razor wire… | (负责…) 和铁丝网的时候… |
[13:39] | …any more than I am for the genocide. | 也不该为屠杀负责… |
[13:41] | …to see what was happening to your people? Your people! | 看到你的人民所遭受的一切! 他们是你的子民! |
[13:46] | I need to know! Now! Colonel Tigh, get in here! | 我现在就想知道! 泰上校! 进来! |
[13:50] | Get this man out of here. This is not about uncovering… | 把这个人给我带出去 (你不是想) |
[13:52] | He’s not gonna talk. … any legitimate threat. | 他不会交代了 (审讯出些什么) |
[13:54] | I want you to take him. I want you to toss him… | 把他带走 把他从最近的… |
[13:55] | This is about getting… … out the nearest airlock. | (你这是…) …过渡舱扔出去 |
[13:57] | …your pound of flesh! About frakking time. | …要公报私仇 该死的 |
[13:58] | You guards, get in here, now! | 守卫! 快进来 |
[14:00] | What happened to my fair trial? Get rid of him! Take him out of here! | 那对我的公平审判呢? 把他给我拖出去 |
[14:02] | Take your hands off me! Get your mother-frakking hands off me! | 把手拿开 别他妈的碰我! |
[14:05] | I demand a fair trial! I am a citizen of the Colonies, | 我要求得到公正审判! 我是殖民地公民 |
[14:09] | and I demand a fair trial! A fair trial! | 我要求得到公正审判 公正审判! |
[14:13] | ROSLIN: Take a good look, Doctor. | 你给我好好看看 博士 |
[14:15] | These are just a fraction of the people you sent to their death. | 这些人只是被你送上刑场的人中的一小部分 |
[14:18] | Rather fitting they should see you take your last steps. | 正好让他们目送你 为你送行 |
[14:21] | Stop! Stop! Wait! Stop! What? What! | 停下 等等 停下! 什么事? 什么事? |
[14:25] | You asked if I know any of these people. Yes! | 你问我是否认识 这些人当中的任何一个 对! |
[14:27] | I know that man. Show me! Show me! Let him go! | 我认识那个人 指出来! 指给我看! 放开他! |
[14:30] | Let him go! Keep your guns on him! | 放开他! 把枪举起来! |
[14:32] | This man! His name was Adrien Bauer. | 这个人 他叫艾德里安·鲍尔 |
[14:35] | He was my lab assistant for three years on Caprica. | 在卡布里卡当过我三年的实验室助理 |
[14:37] | So, what? He was Gemonese. | 那又怎样?! 他是杰米纳人 |
[14:38] | I got him a visa. I introduced him to his wife. | 我帮他拿到了签证 给他介绍了女朋友 |
[14:41] | I am godfather to their first child. | 我是他第一个孩子的干爹 |
[14:43] | I wouldn’t do anything to harm this man or his family. | 我不会做出任何伤害他或他的家人 |
[14:45] | Or anybody’s family! I am not a murderer! | 或其他人的家庭的事 我不是杀人犯! |
[14:48] | I am innocent! Why won’t you believe me? | 我是无辜的! 为什么你们不相信我!? |
[14:50] | Get it! Take him out here! | 抓住他! 把他给我带出去! |
[14:53] | Is this what you call Colonial justice? GUARD: Get him up. | 这就是你们所谓的殖民公正吗?! 把他带出去! |
[14:55] | What did I ever do for you, huh? | 我为你所做的事呢? |
[14:57] | Only saved your bleeding life! | 我他妈的救了你的命! |
[15:11] | You gave it your best shot. I understand. | 你尽力了 我明白 |
[15:15] | Yeah, but the bastard still wouldn’t talk. | 那杂种还是不肯说 |
[15:19] | Either he’s got more stones than I gave him credit for, or… | 不是这家伙比我想象的更有种 |
[15:23] | Or he knew you were bluffing. | 就是他知道你们在虚张声势 |
[15:26] | Well, what do we do with him now? | 现在该怎么处置他? |
[15:33] | There is one thing. | 还有一个办法 |
[15:38] | Admiral? | 上将? |
[15:44] | Military once ran an experimental interrogation program involving drugs. | 军方曾实验性地开展了一项采用药品介入的审讯项目 |
[15:50] | Hallucinogens, specifically. | 确切地说 是迷幻剂 |
[15:53] | The goal of the program was to create a state of anxiety so intense | 该项目旨在营造一种异常焦虑的状态 |
[15:58] | that the subject believed that their very survival was at stake. | 迫使实验对象认为自己有生命危险 |
[16:04] | Interrogators would exploit that, | 审讯员可以利用这点 |
[16:07] | become less an adversary and more a lifeline. | 使其认为对方已经”化敌为友” |
[16:11] | At least, that was the idea. It might get Baltar to talk, | 至少是要达到这样一个目的 这么做可能会让波塔尔开口交代 |
[16:14] | tell us what the Cylons know about Earth. | 说出赛昂人对地球都知道些什么 |
[16:16] | But it’s dangerous, especially for someone in Baltar’s condition. | 但存在危险性 尤其对像波塔尔这种状态的人来说 |
[16:25] | Are you telling me we have these drugs aboard Galactica? | 你是说卡拉狄加上有这种药? |
[16:41] | You’re being awfully accommodating. | 你可真是乐于助人 |
[16:46] | Is that how it looks to you? | 我们的关系 对你来说就是这样? |
[16:50] | Your estranged, two-timing bitch of a wife calls you up for a quickie, | 你两地分居红杏出墙的贱老婆 把你叫来”速战速决” |
[16:53] | and you hop on the first shuttle? | 然后你完事后就要走人? |
[16:56] | I’d say yeah. | 我看是这样 |
[16:58] | I’ve been thinking about some stuff, Kara. | 我一直在考虑一些事 卡拉 |
[17:01] | Oh, yeah? Like what? | 是吗? 什么事? |
[17:08] | Like… | 像是… |
[17:11] | What that crazy skin job Leoben said about you | 那个疯子”整容人”李·奥本 所说的有关你 |
[17:14] | and your special destiny. What if there’s something to that? | 和你的特殊宿命的事 如果确有其事呢? |
[17:25] | Kara Thrace and her special destiny? | “卡拉·瑟瑞丝与她的特殊宿命”? |
[17:28] | That sounds more like a bad cover band, Sam. | 听起来更像是一支不入流的乐队 |
[17:31] | Think about it, though. | 还是想一下吧 |
[17:35] | Why did I survive all of those months on Caprica, waiting for you to return, | 如果我要弃你而去 为什么还能在卡布里卡上 |
[17:39] | if I was just gonna walk out on you? | 坚持几个月等你回来? |
[17:43] | And you… | 而你… |
[17:45] | I mean, did you go through that hell, locked in that fake house | 历经磨难 被关在那栋破房子里 |
[17:47] | with that fake husband, just so you could ditch me? | 和你那冒牌老公在一起 这样就能甩掉我了吗? |
[17:51] | I don’t think so. | 我看不能 |
[17:54] | You know, when I think about it like that… | 我一想到这里的时候… |
[18:05] | Do you love him? | 你爱他吗? |
[18:08] | What? | 什么? |
[18:10] | Lee. Kara, do you love Lee? | 李 卡拉 你爱他吗? |
[18:16] | Gods, Sam, I… | 老天 山姆– |
[18:26] | Maybe. I don’t know. | 可能吧 不知道 |
[18:32] | Then you gotta go to him. | 那你就要去找他 |
[18:37] | I thought you were off duty. | 你不是不值班么 |
[18:40] | I am. Yeah. | 对 |
[18:41] | I was just gonna stop by the bar for a little while. | 我正要到酒吧坐会 |
[18:49] | If you’re gonna see Kara, just admit it. | 你要是去见卡拉 倒不如直说 |
[18:53] | Look, I told you. There’s nothing going on. | 我已经说过我们之间没什么 |
[18:56] | Yeah, you both told me, | 你们都和我说… |
[18:59] | “Lee won’t cheat. He’s too noble. “ | “李不会对你不忠的 他品德高尚” |
[19:01] | Only problem is, it’s all a crock, isn’t it? | 可问题是 这都是瞎说的吧? |
[19:03] | You know what the only problem is? | 你知道问题是什么吗? |
[19:05] | The only problem is that you don’t trust me. That’s it. | 问题是你不信任我 就这么简单 |
[19:09] | And this is just your own frakking insecurities talking, same as always. | 这都是你疑神疑鬼后的胡言乱语 一向如此 |
[19:14] | I mean, right from the get-go, | 从一开始就这样 |
[19:16] | the very first morning that I proposed, I mean… | 从我向你求婚的那天早上 |
[19:19] | You know what? Forget it. This is frakking pointless. | 还是算了吧 说多了他妈的也没用 |
[19:25] | No. You’re right. | 对 你说对了 |
[19:31] | I did see this coming. | 这一切我早料到了 |
[19:34] | And I was naive enough to marry you, anyway. | 可我还是抱有幻想嫁给了你 |
[19:38] | And you want to know why, Lee? | 想知道为什么吗? 李 |
[19:42] | Because I loved you. | 因为那时我爱你 |
[19:44] | I loved you so frakking much. | 太爱你了 |
[19:46] | I thought I was lucky. | 我以为自己是幸运的 |
[19:49] | That’s right. Lucky. | 对 撞了大运 |
[19:53] | That I could have you for just as long as you, or Kara, would let me. | 以为只要你愿意 卡拉愿意 我就能和你长相厮守 |
[20:05] | Dee… Come on, give me… | 小杜 来 过来 |
[20:14] | It’s not a marriage, Lee. | 这不是婚姻 李 |
[20:18] | This is a lie. | 这是谎言 |
[20:23] | You want to be with Kara? Go ahead. | 你想和卡拉在一起? 去吧 |
[20:29] | I won’t stand in your way. | 我不会碍你的事 |
[20:33] | It’s over. | 我们之间结束了 |
[20:43] | Wait, wait. Where are you going? | 等等 你要去哪里? |
[20:54] | Sam… | 山姆 |
[20:58] | I gotta get going. | 我得走了 |
[21:01] | This was fun. | 很好 |
[21:23] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[21:52] | BALTAR: I’m a human being. I’m a human being, I have rights. | 我是人 我是人 我有权利 |
[21:57] | I said I have rights. | 我说过我有权利 |
[22:01] | Please, help me. | 求求你 救我 |
[22:05] | I’m not sure I can, Gaius. | 我看我帮不了你 盖尤斯 |
[22:08] | Pain is one thing, but this? | 痛苦是一方面 但这样… |
[22:12] | Without free will, what are you? | 没有了自力更生的能力 你算是什么了? |
[22:14] | Can God even pity such a creature? | 神能够怜悯这样的生物吗? |
[22:18] | Why not just admit you’re doing this for your own satisfaction? | 为什么不承认你之所以这么做 是为了你的一己私欲? |
[22:21] | That’s the truth, isn’t it? | 这才是事实 对吧? |
[22:23] | I don’t know why you’re not putting the needle in yourself. | 为什么你不亲自来把针插进去? |
[22:25] | COTTLE: Hold his head. Oh, no! No! No! No! No! Oh, God! | 按住他的头 不 不 不 不 |
[22:44] | He’s under. | 他失去意识了 |
[22:46] | Try not to make any loud noise. | 尽量不要喧哗 |
[22:52] | Put the head strap on. | 把头带戴上 |
[23:04] | Where am I? | 我在哪里? |
[23:08] | My God, where am I? | 我的天 我这是在哪里? |
[23:35] | What are you saying? | 什么意思? |
[23:39] | If I leave Sam, will you still leave Dee? | 如果我离开山姆 你还会离开小杜吗? |
[23:49] | My Gods, Kara. | 天啊 卡拉 |
[23:55] | How do I know that tomorrow you’re not going to pull another 180? | 我怎么知道你明天不会来个180度的转变? |
[23:59] | I mean, these are our frakking marriages we’re talking about. | 我们谈论的可他妈的是婚姻大事 |
[24:02] | It’s not some stupid dogfight we can just jink our way out of. | 不是儿戏啊 |
[24:09] | Think about it, Lee. That’s what you’re best at. | 考虑一下吧 李 这是你的强项 |
[24:22] | Where am I? | 我在哪里? |
[24:26] | My God, where am I? | 我的天 我在哪里? |
[24:37] | ADAMA: Can you hear my voice? Can you hear me, Doctor? | 能听见我说话吗? 能听见吗 博士? |
[24:42] | Admiral, is that you? I’m looking for you, Doctor. | 上将 是你吗? 我在找你 博士 |
[24:46] | I can’t find you. Can you tell us where you are? | 找不到你 能告诉我们你在哪里吗? |
[24:51] | It’s water. | 水 |
[24:54] | I’m in the water. It’s cold and it’s dark. | 我在水里 又黑又冷 |
[25:05] | I can’t see anything! | 我什么都看不见 |
[25:07] | Is there anything you can see that can tell us where you are? | 你能看到任何可以让我们找到你的东西吗? |
[25:10] | Look for the light. Can you see the light? Yes! | 找灯 能看到灯吗? 能 |
[25:13] | Try to reach for the light. | 伸手去够灯 |
[25:17] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[25:20] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[25:23] | Yes. Follow the light. | 跟着灯光走 |
[25:31] | Caprica. | 卡布里卡 |
[25:33] | Caprica Six. | 卡布里卡六号 |
[25:37] | She saved my life. She shielded me from the explosion. | 是她救了我 她用身体挡住了气浪 |
[25:44] | Doctor, did you conspire with her to subvert our defense system? | 博士 是你与她共谋 破坏了我们的防御系统吗? |
[25:50] | Conspiracy requires intent! | 阴谋需要有目的 |
[25:53] | I never intended. | 我从没想要… |
[25:56] | But she said deep down, I’d always suspected. | 可她说再进一步看看 我一直都有所怀疑 |
[25:59] | But I didn’t know. | 但我不知道 |
[26:01] | How could I know? | 我怎么会知道? |
[26:04] | Did I conspire? Did I? | 我与她共谋了吗? 共谋了吗? |
[26:07] | No! | 没有 |
[26:10] | No! | 没有 |
[26:11] | I don’t know. No! | 我不知道 不知道 |
[26:15] | It wasn’t my fault. It wasn’t my fault! | 不是我的错 不是我的错! |
[26:20] | I am not responsible! | 不是我的责任! |
[26:38] | She… | 是她… |
[26:40] | Caprica Six, she chose me. | 卡布里卡六号 她选择了我 |
[26:44] | Chose me over all men, chosen to be seduced. | 所有男人之中 她选择了引诱我我 |
[26:49] | Taken by the hand, | 牵着我的手 |
[26:52] | guided between the light and the dark. | 我被领到光明与黑暗之间 |
[26:54] | But is she an angel or is she a demon? | 可她是天使 还是恶魔? |
[27:00] | Is she imaginary or is she real? | 是虚幻的 还是真实的? |
[27:06] | Is she my own voice or the voice of… | 她是我内心的声音吗? |
[27:12] | I can’t stay afloat much longer! | 我漂不住了 |
[27:16] | Now give us details, Doctor. Give us details about the Cylons, | 那就告诉我们详情 博士 赛昂人的详细情况 |
[27:20] | or we’ll let you drown. | 不然我们会让你淹死 |
[27:24] | Alone, in the dark. | 独自在黑暗中死去 |
[27:57] | Hey, Chief. | 轮机长 |
[28:00] | Why is it so frakking hard? | 怎么他妈的就那么难? |
[28:06] | Why can’t we just get back to normal? | 我们为什么就不能恢复正常? |
[28:11] | Normal? | 正常? |
[28:14] | What is normal, anyway? | 怎样才算是正常? |
[28:27] | Now, Chief, you can tell me if I’m out of line here, | 轮机长 如果我说得过分 你就告诉我 |
[28:31] | but… | 可是… |
[28:37] | Do you ever think about Sharon? | 你会想莎伦吗? |
[28:45] | No. | 不会 |
[28:49] | Come on. | 少来了 |
[28:52] | You never wonder, “What if?” | 就没想过”如果”? |
[28:59] | No. | 没有 |
[29:20] | No! Don’t leave me! Don’t leave me! I know I’m flawed! | 别丢下我! 我知道我有缺点 |
[29:23] | I never claimed to be… Yes, mistakes. Mistakes were made. | 我从没说过没有 对 错误 错误发生了 |
[29:27] | Terrible mistakes! | 大错特错 |
[29:28] | Were they mine? Am I solely to blame? | 是我的过错吗? 只怪我一个人吗? |
[29:32] | I was a player. That’s all I was, a player! I was struggling to… | 我只是一个玩家而已 一个玩家 我拼命想找到 |
[29:36] | Struggling to find my place in God’s plan, | 自己在神的计划中的地位 |
[29:39] | God’s resolve. I… | 神的决定中的位置 |
[29:41] | I never intended for certain things to happen! Doesn’t that matter? | 我从没想过会发生这种事 难道这还不行吗? |
[29:45] | You took the Cylons to the Temple. | 你把赛昂人带到了神庙 |
[29:48] | To the Eye of Jupiter. What did it tell them? | 带到了”朱庇特之眼”那里 他们从那里得到了什么情报? |
[29:51] | What did it tell them about Earth? | 得到了什么有关地球的消息? |
[29:53] | I wasn’t looking for… | 我不是在找… |
[29:57] | What were you looking for, Doctor? | 那你在找寻什么 博士? |
[29:59] | What were you looking for? | 在找寻什么? |
[30:18] | Their faces, but they wouldn’t show them to me. | 他们的模样 可他们不愿意让我看到 |
[30:22] | Their faces? Whose faces? | 他们的模样? 谁的模样? |
[30:25] | The Five. | 那五个人 |
[30:28] | The Final Five. | “终极五人” |
[30:31] | The Final Five? Cylons? | “终极五人”? 赛昂人? |
[30:35] | I thought I might be one of them. | 我本以为自己是他们中的一员 |
[30:39] | I told them I wanted to be one of them. | 我对他们说过 我想成为他们中的一员 |
[30:42] | A Cylon. Why? | 成为赛昂人? 为什么? |
[30:46] | All my sins forgiven. | 我所有的罪过都会被宽恕 |
[30:49] | A new beginning. | 一个新的开始 |
[30:53] | Are you a Cylon, Doctor Baltar? | 你是赛昂人吗 波塔尔博士? |
[31:03] | No. | 不是 |
[31:12] | That’s not good enough, Doctor. Tell me. | 空口无凭 博士 说 |
[31:15] | Tell me what you told the Cylons. | 你都和赛昂人说了什么? |
[31:17] | What do they know? Tell me, or I’ll have to let you go, Doctor. | 他们都知道了什么? 告诉我 不然我就让你淹死 |
[31:21] | I’ll have to let you go. Tell me, or I’ll have to let you go, Doctor. | 我就让你淹死 告诉我 不然我就让你淹死 |
[31:26] | I’ll have to let you go. | 我就让你淹死 |
[31:44] | Watch where you’re going. | 瞧着点儿! |
[31:54] | I lost my ring. | 我的戒指丢了 |
[31:56] | Has anybody seen my ring? I lost my ring. | 有人看到我的戒指了吗? 我的戒指丢了 |
[32:00] | Has anybody seen my ring? | 有人看到我的戒指了吗? |
[32:06] | I lost my ring! | 我的戒指丢了 |
[32:20] | Admiral! We’re losing him! That’s enough. | 上将! 他快不行了 够了 |
[32:23] | I’m putting an end to this freak show right now. | 这场荒唐的实验就到此为止吧 |
[32:30] | ROSLIN: Now, listen to this. | 听这段 |
[32:32] | “Five final Cylon models. | “五个终极型号的赛昂人 |
[32:34] | “Five Pillars of the Temple for the Five Priests | 神庙内的五根柱子对应的五位牧师 |
[32:39] | “devoted to the One Whose Name Cannot Be Spoken. “ | 把生命献给了一个人 这个人的名字不可以被说出来” |
[32:41] | Come on, it’s all just mumbo-jumbo. | 算了吧 这些都是天书 |
[32:44] | He’s holding a lot back, Admiral. I’m sure of it. | 他还留有好多情报没说 这我可以肯定 |
[32:46] | Then maybe we should resort to more direct methods. | 可能我们要采取一些更直接的方法 |
[32:49] | Direct methods. Now you have my vote. | “直接的方法”? 我支持 |
[32:51] | No. | 不 |
[32:54] | We’ve tried the stick. | 我们威逼过了 |
[32:56] | It’s time to try the carrot. | 该试试利诱了 |
[33:01] | The thing he’s most deeply afraid of is that even if he talks, we’ll kill him. | 我看他最担心的就是就算他交代了 我们还是会杀了他 |
[33:05] | Smart man. | 聪明人 |
[33:07] | We have to ease his fear. | 我们必须减轻他的顾虑 |
[33:09] | Make him believe that, if he collaborates, | 让他相信如果他合作 |
[33:11] | at the very least he’ll have his life. | 至少还能保全性命 |
[33:14] | He won’t buy that coming from us. | 我们这么说 他不会相信 |
[33:16] | Of course not. | 那是当然 |
[33:21] | We have to find someone he trusts. | 我们必须要找一个他信任的人 |
[33:29] | As perverse as it may seem, | 说出来 可能你觉得我很变态 |
[33:33] | I may actually owe these people a debt of gratitude. | 但我可能真欠这些人一个人情 |
[33:49] | Now, I realize there’s probably nothing I can say that can make this right. | 我知道也许一切都无法回头 |
[33:56] | But there’s something you need to know. | 但有些事你有要知道 |
[34:00] | I asked you to marry me because I was in love with you. | 我会向你求婚 是因为我爱你 |
[34:05] | Just like I’m in love with you now. | 就像现在我爱你一样 |
[34:08] | They forced me. | 他们强迫我… |
[34:13] | To admit my failings. | 承认我的失败 |
[34:16] | And now that I have, I feel positively liberated. | 而现在我… 我真是觉得如释重负 |
[34:20] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[34:23] | I loved Kara. | 我爱过卡拉 |
[34:25] | You know? And maybe there’s a part of me that always will. | 也许 我心里还会有她的位置 |
[34:29] | In my heart, | 说心里话 |
[34:32] | I know I have always done | 我一直在做… |
[34:37] | what I’ve had to do. | 我该做的事 |
[34:40] | But I married you. | 但我是和你结婚 |
[34:43] | I married you. | 我和你结婚了 |
[34:46] | And, you know, when I look back at our marriage, | 回首我们的婚姻 |
[34:49] | at the time that we have spent together, | 我们一起走过的日子 |
[34:52] | you are good for me, Dee. | 我们真的很般配 小杜 |
[34:56] | And I need you. | 我需要你 |
[34:58] | And I don’t think I ever really realized that | 直到我快要失去你时 |
[35:03] | until I knew that I was losing you. | 我才意识到这点 |
[35:05] | I can’t promise you a trial, Doctor. | 你能否得到公正审判 我无法保证 博士 |
[35:08] | I am sure that if you give them something, anything… | 但我确信如果你可以提供任何情报的话 |
[35:13] | But please just give me another chance. That’s all I’m asking. | 可求你 我只要求你再给我一次机会 |
[35:16] | Just give me the chance. | 再给我一次机会 |
[35:36] | These charts that I’ve been using to plot our course to Earth? | 我一直在用这些图表来设计我们前往地球的路线 |
[35:41] | I’ve never been confident about my calculations. | 我一直对自己的运算没信心 |
[35:50] | Well, that’s likely because the calculations are wrong. | 似乎这些运算是错误的 |
[35:54] | I detect a number of inconsistencies right off the bat. | 我发现一些数字不一致 |
[35:57] | You see, these figures here are wrong. | 这些数字是错误的 |
[35:59] | That’s exactly what I was afraid of. | 这正是我所担心的 |
[36:08] | Cylon navigation systems are far more advanced than our own, | 赛昂人的导航系统远比我们的先进得多 |
[36:11] | but I have managed to commit many of the algorithms to memory. | 但我已经记住他们的算法 |
[36:15] | If we can offer them this kind of help, | 如果我们能在这点上帮助他们 |
[36:19] | I’m certain, at the very least, they will spare your life. | 我敢肯定他们至少会饶你一命 |
[36:22] | Maybe we can even get you out of this cell, | 或许我们能让你离开这牢房 |
[36:24] | offer you some proper quarters. | 给你找个合适的房间 |
[36:48] | Creature comforts, that’s the clincher. | 说到底 这就是生物好逸恶劳的本性 |
[36:52] | Sorry? | 什么? |
[36:55] | Where is it? | 在哪里? |
[36:59] | Where is what, Doctor? “Where is what?” | 什么在哪里 博士? “什么在哪里? “ |
[37:20] | So much for that little stratagem. | 没戏唱了 |
[37:25] | Hello. | 你好 |
[37:48] | Hey… | 嗨 |
[37:50] | You all right? | 你还好吧? |
[37:52] | Listen, we don’t have to stay here if you don’t want to, okay? | 要是你不想在这里 我们这就走 好吗? |
[38:02] | Yeah. | 好 |
[38:06] | Two whiskeys, straight up. | 两杯威士忌 倒满 |
[38:11] | I should have known that you would betray me. | 我早该料到是你会背叛我 |
[38:18] | What did you tell them? | 你都告诉他们什么了? |
[38:21] | That you stayed behind until the grisly end on New Caprica so you could, what? | 在新卡布里卡的末日到来之前 你一直是幕后英雄? |
[38:24] | So you could… | 如此一来才可以怎么样? |
[38:27] | You could feed information to the Resistance? | 给抵抗军提供情报? |
[38:30] | Who do you think allowed you to do that? | 你以为是谁 让你如此顺心如意的? |
[38:33] | That’s a lie. No, it’s not a lie. You think I’m blind? | 你说谎 不 我没说谎 你以为我瞎了吗? |
[38:38] | You see, I literally had a gun pointed to my head. | 我之所以那么做其实是有人用枪指着我的头 |
[38:48] | But nobody forced you to play both sides. | 可没人逼你当两面派 |
[38:54] | So I’m asking you, Mr. Gaeta, | 我问你 盖塔先生 |
[38:57] | who is the real traitor in this room? | 这房间里谁才是叛徒? |
[39:02] | To the first of many. | 为未来干杯 |
[39:10] | Let’s do another. Yeah. | 再来一杯? 好 |
[39:38] | I am not a traitor. No, of course. | 我不是叛徒 当然不是 |
[39:40] | Because there are… There are far worse things | 那是因为有些事 |
[39:42] | than being a traitor, aren’t there, Felix? | 比叛变更严重 对吧 菲里克斯? |
[39:45] | If your friends only knew the truth. | 只要让你的朋友知道了真相 |
[39:48] | Don’t worry. It’s our little secret. | 别担心 那是我们之间的小秘密 |
[39:55] | We’ve gotta get in there. | 我们得马上过去 |
[39:58] | Get away from me! | 离开我 |
[40:04] | Frak you! | 去你妈的! |
[40:06] | GUARD: Lieutenant Gaeta. Step away from the prisoner, now. | 盖塔中尉 立即离开犯人 |
[40:11] | Step away from the prisoner! I will not ask you again! | 离开犯人 这是最后警告 |
[40:14] | Stand down, Sergeant. Yes, sir. | 放下枪 中士 是 长官 |
[40:16] | Step back, Mr. Gaeta. No. No! No, sir! | 退后 盖塔先生 不行 长官 |
[40:19] | I can’t… I can’t let him live. Not after what he’s done. | 他恶贯满盈 我不能放过他 |
[40:23] | Mr. Gaeta? Mr. Gaeta, wait. Please. Look at me. | 盖塔先生 盖塔先生 请等等 看着我 |
[40:28] | I understand what you’re feeling. | 我理解你的感受 |
[40:30] | GAETA: No, you don’t. Yes, I do. | 不 你不理解 不 我理解 |
[40:32] | The other night, you didn’t come here to interrogate Doctor Baltar. | 那天晚上 你不是来审问波塔尔博士 |
[40:35] | You came here to kill him, didn’t you? I understand that. I do. | 而是来杀他的 对吧? 我理解 真的 |
[40:43] | What’s his condition? He missed the artery. He’ll live. | 他的伤势如何? 没伤到动脉 死不了 |
[40:46] | We’ve got to get him to sick bay. Get a gurney in here right away. | 最好把他送到医务室 快取个担架过来 |
[40:49] | ROSLIN: Go easy on him. | 慢点 |
[40:58] | NO. 6: All things considered, Gaius, it could have been worse. | 都考虑周全了 盖尤斯 否则结果可能更糟糕 |
[41:03] | Much worse. | 糟糕的很 |
[41:07] | Well, you’re not one of the Five. | 虽然你不是五人之一 |
[41:10] | You certainly have the luck of the Gods. | 但你还是得到了神的庇佑 |
[41:12] | Well, I am the Chosen One. | 不 我是被神选中的人 |
[41:15] | You didn’t tell them that, did you? | 你没和他们说这些 对吧? |
[41:19] | No. | 没有 |
[41:22] | Everybody’s got to have a secret. | 每个人都有秘密 |
[41:34] | I told him I didn’t take any satisfaction in seeing his pain. | 我告诉他看到他受罪 我并不感到满足 |
[41:40] | But the truth is, I was willing to see him endure a great deal of suffering | 可其实为了达到目的 我很愿意 |
[41:46] | in order to get what I wanted. | 看到他痛苦煎熬的样子 |
[41:49] | It wasn’t some intelligence or some truth. | 并不是想要得到什么情报 或是什么真相 |
[41:54] | I wanted a genuine admission of guilt. | 我只想看到他 为自己所犯的罪行而真正地内疚 |
[42:00] | That’s something that you’re not gonna get from someone like Baltar. | 从波塔尔这种人身上 你不会得到这些 |
[42:04] | He doesn’t see himself that way. | 他自己可不那么认为 |
[42:06] | That’s not who he is. | 他不是那种人 |
[42:08] | In his eyes, he’s the victim, | 在他看来 他才是受害者 |
[42:14] | not the criminal. | 而非罪犯 |
[42:20] | It’s not too late for him to just disappear. | 现在让他就此消失还为时不晚 |
[42:33] | We can’t do that. | 我们不能那么做 |
[42:38] | For all his crimes, he’s one of us. | 他始终是我们中的一员 |
[42:42] | So, what happens next? | 那下一步怎么办? |
[42:47] | We give him his trial. | 让他得到公正的审判 |