时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:25] | I demand my rights as a Colonial citizen | 作为殖民地公民 |
[00:27] | to legal representation and full due process. | 我有权要求法律代表出庭 以及完整的法定诉讼程序 |
[00:30] | Do you? | 是吗? |
[00:31] | So what happens next? | 那下一步怎么办? |
[00:33] | We give him his trial. | 让他得到公正审判 |
[00:35] | My father was a priest. My mother was an oracle. | 家父曾是一名牧师 家母曾是一名先知 |
[00:37] | I’ve served a Battlestar since I was 18 years old. | 我从18岁就在太空堡垒上服役 |
[00:39] | When you elected me union president, I promised I would keep us working. | 当你们选我作工会主席的时候 我保证过会让大家有活干 |
[00:44] | You must throw your body on the gears and on the levers | 你们自己必须亲自爬在齿轮 杠杆… |
[00:46] | and on the machine itself and make it stop! | 机器上来阻止它们运转 |
[00:49] | ALL: Strike! Strike! Strike! Strike! | 罢工 罢工 罢工 |
[00:52] | You’re pretending like nothing’s changed, | 你还在装作我们的生活从未改变 |
[00:53] | that our lives are exactly like they were before we went to New Caprica. | 和在新卡布里卡之前一样吗? |
[00:57] | But it is different. | 可的确已经不同了 |
[00:58] | Yeah, I was just going through a little rough patch. | 恩 我们只是一时的困境罢了 |
[01:00] | What if rough patches are all we have left? | 如果是一世呢? |
[01:12] | TYROL: Figurski, Pollux, Sanchez, | 菲戈斯基 波吕克斯 桑切斯 |
[01:13] | you’re gonna be rehabbing mule engines tonight so don’t make after-dinner plans. | 你们今晚修理所有轻便引擎 所以推掉所有夜生活吧 |
[01:17] | Set and hold SOL check rigged to SEC. | 把系统下线检测开关设为软件控制 |
[01:24] | I thought we were subbing out mule maintenance to the civvies in Dogsville? | 我们不是让道格维尔的平民来替我们进行轻便引擎的维修么 |
[01:27] | Yeah, we don’t got enough mechanics down there. | 对 可那里的技工不够 |
[01:31] | Check flow rate. | 检查流量 |
[01:32] | POLLUX: Flow rate steady at 290. | 流量稳定在2-9-0 |
[01:37] | Hey, when are we getting some rack around here, Chief? | 什么时候能有休息时间啊 轮机长? |
[01:39] | I’m standing double watches the last two weeks. | 我已经连续两周站两班了 |
[01:41] | I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[01:42] | Plus, I still got the ringing in my ears. | 还有我的耳朵里还一直嗡嗡响 |
[01:43] | MAN:The ringing in the ears! | 耳朵里嗡嗡响! |
[01:46] | TYROL: I’m sorry, I can’t hear you. I’ve got ringing. What’s that? | 对不起 我听不到你说什么 我耳朵里嗡嗡响 你说什么? |
[01:49] | POLLUX: Real funny, guys. | 伙计们 有意思 |
[01:54] | Hey, fuse indicators are out. | 燃料指示器坏了 |
[01:56] | Set the wing tank switch to fuel. Power off. All right, tank off. | 机翼油箱开关设为”满油” 关机 好 停止加油 |
[02:00] | That’s it. Kill the fueling stations. | 关闭燃料站 |
[02:02] | Pull the hose. Lt., you’re tanked up and ready to roll. | 拔出输油管 中尉 油已加满 可以起飞了 |
[02:05] | Roger that, Chief. Ready to roll. | 收到 轮机长 准备起飞 |
[02:12] | Laundry call, Figurski, Pollux, Redford. | 洗好的衣服到了 菲戈斯基 波吕克斯 莱夫 |
[02:16] | Grab your crap before I chuck it in the cycler. | 快拿走你们的破烂 免得我塞到搅拌机里 |
[02:20] | Fold my undies the way I like? | 把内衣叠成我喜欢的样式了吗? |
[02:21] | Frak off. Oh, nice mouth. | 滚 嘴好刁哇 |
[02:23] | You think they let officers talk like that? | 你说他们就让军官这样说话吗? |
[02:26] | You’re gonna have to change your ways when you get them wings. | 拿勋章的时候 可要把你的态度改一下 |
[02:29] | I’m not getting wings. | 拿不到勋章了 |
[02:31] | They rejected my application for flight training. | 他们拒绝了我的飞行训练申请 |
[02:34] | I thought you aced the written exam. Interview went well? | 但你在笔试中却拿了第一 面试不错吧? |
[02:37] | Yeah, well, it turns out I’m in a critical position and my leaving would cause | 恩 结果是我处于重要位置 我的离开将导致 |
[02:41] | severe mission degradation. | 严重任务退步 |
[02:44] | That sucks. Critical position, my ass. | 真逊 “重要位置”个屁 |
[02:47] | They just don’t want knuckle-draggers stinking up the pilot ready room. | 他们只是不愿意让乡巴佬坐进驾驶员的预备室 |
[02:51] | All right, that’s enough. Lock it up! That’s enough. | 好了 够了 都闭嘴吧 |
[02:53] | Look, the CAG told me you got bounced from flight training. | 空军队长告诉我 你从飞行训练落榜了 |
[02:56] | I’m sorry about that. It sucks. | 我很遗憾 这事不好受 |
[02:58] | The truth is we need you down here, you’re the best avionics specialist we got. | 实话说 我们需要你 你是我们最好的航空设备技工 |
[03:01] | And she knows how to fold a man’s undies. | 她还知道怎么来叠 老爷们的内衣 |
[03:03] | Hey! Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! You frak… | 嗨 哇 哇 你他妈… |
[03:05] | Hey, come on! Hey, whoa! That’s enough! | 嗨 拜托 够了 |
[03:06] | Enough! Get off! What, are you crazy? I’ll take you apart! | 够了 别打了 你疯了? 我废了你 |
[03:08] | Hey! Shut up, Figurski! | 少说两句 菲戈斯基 |
[03:10] | I’ll pop you in the mouth myself. Now get back to work. | 看我不收拾你 快回去工作 |
[03:13] | Come here! Come here! | 过来 过来 |
[03:15] | Hey, hey, hey. Listen to me. | 松手 听我说 |
[03:17] | Look, you do important work down here, just as important as sitting in a cockpit. | 你在这里的工作和坐在驾驶舱里同等重要 |
[03:24] | Thanks, Chief. | 谢谢 轮机长 |
[03:27] | I’m gonna deliver some more important laundry. | 我要去派送一些重要的洗好的衣物了 |
[03:56] | Raptor away. Readings nominal. | 猛禽机升空了 读数正常 |
[04:03] | Everything looks good. Setting course heading 2965… | 看来一切都不错 设置航线 飞向2-9-6-5- |
[04:09] | What the frak? | 怎么他妈回事? |
[04:10] | It’s a flameout! RCS thrusters jammed! | 熄火了 RCS推进器卡住了 (译注:RCS=反推力控制系统) |
[04:13] | Restart! No go! | 重启 无效 |
[04:16] | Galactica, Skulls. We have an engine thruster stuck in full position! | 卡拉狄加 我是斯卡司 二号引擎推进器完全堵塞 |
[04:19] | Engine one won’t start! | 一号引擎无法启动 |
[04:24] | There’s a fire in engine two! It’s gonna blow! Get your ass up here! | 二号引擎着火 快爆炸了 到这里来 |
[04:39] | Eject! Eject! Eject! | 弹射 弹射 弹射 |
[05:35] | You got off lucky. A dozen injuries. No fatalities. | 我们走运 一打人受伤 无人遇难 |
[05:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:40] | You should’ve seen Tory’s shoulder. | 你应该检查一下托莉的肩膀 |
[05:42] | I had to help Cottle put it back into alignment. | 我都得帮科特尔医生把它复原 |
[05:45] | You know, I am so busy, I hardly ever make it down to this end of the ship. | 我一直很忙 几乎没机会到船的这端走走 |
[05:50] | And now I’m gonna be living here for God knows how long | 在舱壁修好前 |
[05:52] | until they repair the bulkheads. | 我还要一直住这里 |
[05:53] | If the quarters become cramped, you’re always welcome in one of my beds. | 如果这里的房间太挤 我的另一张床永远欢迎你 |
[06:01] | In a manner of speaking. | 一种说话方式而已 |
[06:07] | Do you have any better idea what happened to your Raptor? | 查清猛禽号出什么事了吗? |
[06:09] | We’re still investigating the situation. | 还在调查情况 |
[06:11] | But it seems that the tylium was seriously contaminated with impurities. | 不过看来是泰里恩受到了严重的杂质污染 |
[06:16] | Most likely, it’s a problem with the refining process. | 很可能是精炼过程中出现的问题 |
[06:19] | What the hell’s going on there? | 那里到底怎么回事? |
[06:20] | The refinery used to be the most reliable ship in the fleet. | 精炼船曾是舰队里最可靠的船只 |
[06:22] | Now every day I start with a stack of messages from that chief. | 而现在我每天都能收到那边工头发来一堆的信息 |
[06:26] | What is his name? Zeno Fenner. | 他叫什么名字? 吉诺·范纳 |
[06:28] | Fenner, complaining about working conditions and deliveries, | 范纳? 抱怨工作条件和交货时间 |
[06:33] | and spare parts and compensation, if you can believe that. | 还有备件和补助 你能相信么 |
[06:37] | We’re on the run for our lives and the guy wants to talk about overtime bonuses. | 我们在逃命 这家伙却想着加班奖金 |
[06:43] | We’ve been more than patient with Fenner and his production problems. | 我们对范纳以及他的生产问题已经够宽容了 |
[06:48] | Two weeks of sitting here, waiting for him to get his act together. | 给了他两周时间 让他重新投入工作 |
[06:51] | I don’t know about you, but I’m ready to get back on the road to finding Earth. | 我不知道你怎么想的 但我准备好去找地球了 |
[06:57] | Is that a hint of hope I hear? | 我看到的是希望的曙光吗? |
[07:00] | Is the skeptic suddenly decided that we’re on the road to Earth, after all? | 怀疑主义者最后还是决定去寻找地球了? |
[07:06] | Have I ever doubted it? | 我怀疑过吗? |
[07:14] | I’ve got people working 18 hour shifts for the past six months. | 我手下的人六个月以来连续工作18个小时才换班 |
[07:18] | How long do you think a man can keep that up? | 你们说一个人这样下去能坚持多久? |
[07:20] | If the Cylons show up, we have enough fuel to jump the entire fleet, what, once? | 如果赛昂人出现了 我们的燃料足够让全舰队跳跃一次么? |
[07:26] | Maybe twice? | 也许两次 |
[07:29] | That’s a margin that’s much too narrow for me. | 这留给我可选择的空间太小了 |
[07:32] | How about for you and your men? | 对于你和你的手下呢? |
[07:34] | You have a problem. Fix it. | 你有异议 自己想办法解决 |
[07:37] | Just get the gas flowing. And then we’ll talk, I promise you that. | 继续生产燃料 其他事我们稍后再谈 我保证 |
[07:42] | Then we’ll talk. It’s always later. | “再谈”? 总是稍后 |
[07:46] | You know, it’s funny that when the gas flows, | 有意思的是燃料生产了 |
[07:50] | my phone calls don’t get returned. | 我的电话却没回音 |
[07:52] | But the minute there’s a glitch in the fuel supply, I’ve got face time with | 可一旦燃料供给中出现了小差错 |
[07:55] | the President and the Admiral. | 我就能和总统 上将见面了 |
[07:58] | Hmm… | 嗯 |
[07:59] | Maybe we should just start having more glitches. | 也许我们还应该再有些小差错 |
[08:02] | Is that a threat? | 这算是威胁么? |
[08:04] | It’s like the book says. | 正如那本书中所写到的一样… |
[08:07] | “If you hear the people, you’ll never have to fear the people. “ | “听取民声就不会惧怕民众” |
[08:10] | Did you say the book? | 你是说”那本书”吗? |
[08:12] | Mmm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[08:13] | Guards, arrest him for extortion and interrupting vital services | 守卫 以在战时勒索及干扰重要服务… |
[08:18] | during a time of war. | 拘捕他 |
[08:19] | Go ahead, take him away. That’s it. Go. Out of here. Gone. | 来吧 把他带走 就这样 去吧 把他带出去 |
[08:22] | Come with me, sir. | 跟我来 先生 |
[08:28] | What the hell was that? | 这又是哪一出戏? |
[08:30] | He was quoting from Baltar’s book. | 他在引用波塔尔书中的原话 |
[08:32] | The ramblings that his lawyer smuggled out of the brig? | 他的律师从禁闭室里带出的那些乱七八糟的东西? |
[08:35] | He’s having it reprinted and passed out among the Fleet | 他让人重印后在舰队里分发 |
[08:39] | and he’s calling it My Triumphs, My Mistakes, by Gaius Baltar. | 还把书名定为《我的成与败》 盖尤斯·波塔尔著 |
[08:44] | I am thinking of having a good old-fashioned book-burning. | 我在考虑来一场老套的焚书运动 |
[08:50] | Ooh, algae meatloaf, starting to be a favorite. | 肉糕好吃吗? 开始喜欢吃肉糕了 |
[08:52] | It’s not for you. Remember our little talk? | 那不是给你吃的 还记得我们的谈话吗? |
[08:57] | Oh, but today’s my cheat day. | 今天是我的”作弊日” (译注:节食过程中 一周内唯一可以大吃大喝的日子) |
[08:59] | The last three days have been your cheat day. | 前三天都是你的”作弊日” |
[09:03] | Really? | 是吗? |
[09:07] | You were moving better yesterday. | 你昨天移动更灵活的 |
[09:09] | Is that how the bends are supposed to work? | 屈身运动就这点用处? |
[09:11] | I’m just upset about Seelix, so I’m tensing up. | 我只是替希里克斯难过 所以有点紧张 |
[09:15] | They should’ve just told her right off the bat what the fleet priorities are. | 他们早就该告诉她舰队里的首要任务是什么 |
[09:19] | Should’ve said that they needed knuckle-draggers | 应该告诉她 比起驾驶员来 |
[09:22] | more than they need pilots. | 他们更需要工人 |
[09:24] | It isn’t about fleet priorities. | 这不是”舰队首要任务”的问题 |
[09:27] | We’re not part of the ruling class, so we’re stuck doing the dirty work. | 我们不是统治阶级 所以只能干脏活 |
[09:30] | The ruling class? Where’d you get that? | “统治阶级” 这词你从哪听到的? |
[09:33] | Something I read, by Baltar. | 我读的书上 波塔尔写的书 |
[09:39] | Those frakking rags making their way around the fleet? | 这些破书还在舰队里传开了 |
[09:41] | I can’t believe that anybody’s reading anything written by that guy. | 没想到还会有人去看那家伙写的东西 |
[09:44] | That’s what I thought too, but… | 我原本也是那么想的 可是… |
[09:48] | You ever wonder why all the pilots and the officers come from the rich Colonies, | 你是否想过为何所有驾驶员和军官都来自富有的殖民地? |
[09:53] | like Caprica, and Virgon, Tauron? | 像是卡布里卡 沃钢 或是特诺朗 |
[09:56] | Well, all the knuckle-draggers come from the poor Colonies, | 而所有工人都来自贫穷的殖民地 |
[09:59] | like Aerelon and Sagitarron and Gemenon. | 像是爱诺朗 撒纪特恩 还有杰米纳 |
[10:03] | Yeah, that’s just trash talk on the deck. | 甲板手扯蛋而已 |
[10:05] | Really? Name one officer on the Fleet that comes from a poor Colony. | 是吗? 在舰队里挑出一个来自贫穷殖民地的军官 |
[10:09] | Dualla, Lieutenant Dualla’s from Sagitarron. | 杜亚拉 杜亚拉中尉来自撒纪特恩 |
[10:12] | Case in point. How did she get promoted? | 这就是例子 她怎么升职的? |
[10:15] | She married an officer from Caprica. | 她嫁给了一位来自卡布里卡的军官 |
[10:25] | Tyrol. | 我是蒂罗尔 |
[10:26] | ADAMA: Chief, the foreman at the fuel refinery’s just been arrested. | 轮机长 燃料精炼厂的工头已经被逮捕了 |
[10:30] | Zeno Fenner? Do you know him? | 吉诺·范纳? 你认识他? |
[10:32] | Did something happen to Zeno? | 吉诺出了什么事吗? |
[10:34] | Arrested. Yes, sir. He was in the union on New Caprica. | 被捕了 是的 长官 在新卡布里卡上的时候 他曾是工会中的一员 |
[10:38] | He seemed like a good guy. What’d he do? | 他看起来人不错 犯了什么事? |
[10:40] | He pissed off the President. | 他惹总统生气了 |
[10:44] | But the bigger problem right now is the refining operation. | 不过当前更大的问题是精炼厂的生产任务 |
[10:46] | I need someone to go over there and get that fuel ship moving again. | 必须有人去那里 让燃料船投入工作 |
[10:49] | Pick a team, get your gear and be on the hangar deck in an hour. | 组成一支小组 带上装备一小时内到达机库 |
[10:52] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[10:58] | I don’t understand. What happened to Zeno? | 我不明白 吉诺出了什么事? |
[11:00] | He pissed off the President. | 把总统惹了 |
[11:02] | You mean, you can get arrested for that now? | 现在因为这事都会被捕了? |
[11:04] | I think the Admiral was kidding. | 我看上将是在开玩笑 |
[11:08] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[11:10] | You ever think about the union? | 你想起过工会吗? |
[11:12] | Sure, but that’s gone now. | 当然 但那已经一去不复返了 |
[11:14] | New Caprica’s gone, but all the people in the union are still here. | 新卡布里卡已经一去不复返了 但工会里所有的人还在这里 |
[11:18] | The only difference is now they don’t have anyone to stand up for them. | 唯一的差别就是 现在没人为他们出头 |
[11:22] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[11:26] | I do hope you’re enjoying yourselves. | 希望你们能尽兴 |
[11:29] | It’s not enough that you have to interrupt my sleep and put filth in my food. | 打扰了我的休息 弄脏了我的食物还不够 |
[11:32] | Now you have to destroy my stuff as well. You’re pathetic! | 现在还来毁坏我的用品 你们真是无理取闹 |
[11:35] | You’re utterly and totally… | 你们完全根本– |
[11:38] | Hello, Doctor. | 你好啊 博士 |
[11:43] | Why don’t you do yourself a favor? | 识相点 |
[11:45] | Hand over the pages and stop all this nonsense. | 把书页交出来 就此罢手吧 |
[11:50] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你是什么意思 |
[11:52] | Turn him around. | 把他转过来 |
[12:00] | The pages to your book, My Triumphs, My Mistakes by Gaius Baltar. | 你写的书的书页 《我的成与败》盖尤斯·波塔尔所著 |
[12:08] | So, you’ve read it. | 你读过了? |
[12:10] | The people are reading it and now you’re sorry. | 民众读了这本书 你感到惭愧了 |
[12:13] | We’ve known that your lawyer was smuggling the pages out of here for weeks. | 我们知道你的律师把书页悄悄携带出去已有几周时间了 |
[12:17] | So, we intercepted them and I’m afraid I’m the only one who’s read the book, | 所以全被我们截获了 恐怕只有我拜读了大作 |
[12:20] | and I am dying to see how it ends. | 所以我很想知道它的结局 |
[12:26] | Really, what were you thinking now, casting yourself as a man of the people, | 你现在真的把自己当作平民出身的人? |
[12:31] | the son of a farmer, a revolutionary? | 一个农民的儿子? 一个革命份子? |
[12:36] | Oh, please. | 可得了吧 |
[12:38] | It may come as some surprise to you, Madam President, | 说出来你也许会惊讶 总统阁下 |
[12:40] | but I wish to strike a chord with the common man. | 但我希望以普通人的身份来打动法庭 |
[12:43] | Hand over those pages or I’ll have these guards search you. | 把书页交出来 不然我就让这些守卫搜你的身 |
[12:47] | Make a choice. | 你自己选择 |
[12:52] | Gentlemen, proceed. | 各位 继续 |
[13:16] | Don’t bend to her, Gaius. | 别向她屈服 盖尤斯 |
[13:18] | Show her that she can’t break you. | 让她知道 她无法让你动摇 |
[13:23] | Keep your dignity. | 保持你的尊严 |
[13:34] | Perhaps you’d consider writing a blurb for the back cover. | 可能你会考虑一下在封底写个简评 |
[13:43] | Thank you, Doctor. | 谢谢 博士 |
[13:52] | GUARD: Close cell. | 关上牢门 |
[14:04] | It’s all right, Gaius. Everything will be okay. | 没事 盖尤斯 一切都会没事的 |
[14:23] | Tyrol! | 蒂罗尔 |
[14:24] | Cabott! Hey. | 凯伯 嗨 |
[14:26] | How you doing? | 还好吗 |
[14:27] | Good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[14:29] | Sorry. Never mind. It’s inevitable. | 抱歉 没关系 难免的事 |
[14:32] | Listen, I gotta tell ya, | 哥们 我不得不说… |
[14:35] | we all started feeling a lot better when we heard they were sending you. | 知道他们要派你来的时候 我们就觉得好多了 |
[14:38] | Oh, yeah? You bet. | 是吗? 那是 |
[14:40] | I’ve been talking you up, | 我一直在说你的好话 |
[14:41] | telling everybody how the union on New Caprica | 说新卡布里卡上工会… |
[14:44] | really stood up for the little guy. | 是如何为小人物出头的 |
[14:45] | Yeah, well… | 恩 |
[14:51] | You’re looking at the Fleet’s entire fuel supply of tylium. | 你看到的就是整个舰队的泰里恩了 |
[14:54] | How many jumps you think we got? | 我们还能跳跃多少次? |
[14:56] | We’ll be lucky if we get out of the system. | 能跳出这个星系就算走运了 |
[15:03] | Well, you’d better give us the nickel tour, see where we stand. | 你最好带我四处看一下 看一下我们目前的情况 |
[15:42] | This is a big operation. | 大场面 |
[15:43] | Yeah, well, you should see this place when it’s up and running. | 等这地方全部运转起来后 你再看看这里 |
[15:46] | Loud as an A-bomb and just about as safe. | 比炸弹还响 就比它安全一些 |
[15:58] | Listen, we really need this downtime. I mean, look around. | 我们真的需要一些休息时间 看看周围 |
[16:03] | Next time some machine fraks up, it might not just take out a Raptor. | 下次机器出现故障 可能就不只废了一架猛禽机了 |
[16:08] | This ship really is a big bomb just waiting to go up. | 这艘船真是一颗随时可能爆炸的炸弹 |
[16:13] | Yeah, look, I understand the risk, but I need to see it working, | 我知道有风险 但我必须要让这里开始工作 |
[16:15] | so pull your guys off, and let’s fire it up. | 所以把你的人都叫上 开始工作吧 |
[16:19] | It ain’t gonna work. | 这么做没用 |
[16:21] | You work here? | 你在这里上班? |
[16:23] | This is Milo. He’s the best grease jockey I got. | 这位是麦洛 我最好的润滑手 |
[16:27] | Milo, huh? Hey, Milo, so why is it not gonna work? | 麦洛是吧? 告诉我 麦洛 为什么行不通? |
[16:31] | Something you guys aren’t telling me? Come on. | 有什么事没告诉我? 说吧 |
[16:41] | Okay. I guess I’m just gonna have to have a look for myself. | 好吧 看来我得自己看看了 |
[16:49] | Is that pressure relief? | 那是卸压阀么? |
[16:53] | The seals are missing. | 密封环不见了? |
[16:55] | They all are. | 都不见了 |
[16:56] | Without pressure seals, the machinery won’t run. | 没有压力密封环 机器运转不了 |
[16:59] | Well, where are they? | 到哪去了? |
[17:00] | Guess they got lost, huh? | 看来是丢了 |
[17:02] | Guys, you can’t be frakking around with this stuff. | 伙计们 你们不能拿这开玩笑 |
[17:05] | The Admiral won’t stand for it. The Admiral can kiss my ass. | 上将不会容忍这种行为 让上将见鬼去吧 |
[17:07] | Hey, hey! | 嗨 嗨! |
[17:10] | Come on, Chief, you know what this is about. | 拜托 轮机长 你也知道这是为什么 |
[17:12] | I guess when working conditions improve | 我想工作环境如果有所改善 |
[17:14] | and they let Zeno out of jail, we’ll be able to find those seals. | 再把吉诺放出来的话 我们就能找到那些密封环了 |
[17:18] | Until then, it looks like this ship | 在此之前 这艘船 |
[17:19] | isn’t going to be refining another drop of tylium. | 不会炼出一粒泰里恩 |
[17:23] | And that means this Fleet isn’t going anywhere. | 就是说这支舰队哪都去不了 |
[17:28] | I’ve executed a search of the ship, but the seals have not turned up. | 我已经搜遍了整艘船 还是没有找到密封环 |
[17:32] | You know that this is sabotage. | 你也知道 这是蓄意破坏 |
[17:34] | I’m inclined to have them locked up. | 我要把他们关起来 |
[17:37] | Sir, please, they could’ve rigged something to have me injured. | 长官 求你 他们可以安装一些东西来暗害我 |
[17:40] | They could have contaminated the fuel on purpose | 他们可以故意污染燃料 |
[17:43] | and left all of our ships dead in the air. | 让我们所有的船爆炸 |
[17:45] | Good Gods. | 我的天 |
[17:46] | All they did do was buy themselves some time. | 而他们所做的就是为了争取一些时间 |
[17:50] | The machinery does need overhauling. | 机器确实需要大修 |
[17:51] | There’s a reason that the quality control is failing. | 质量控制办事不力是有原因的 |
[17:54] | Do you realize that most of the workers on that ship | 你要知道那艘船上大部分工人… |
[17:57] | have not had a day off since the original attack on the Colonies? | 自从殖民地遇袭后 一天也没休息过 |
[18:00] | It’s like slave labor. | 像是在做苦役一样 |
[18:03] | Don’t be absurd. | 别乱说了 |
[18:04] | The men and women aboard that ship are stuck there. | 那艘船上的人被困在了那里 |
[18:07] | They can’t leave, they can’t transfer. | 无法脱身 无法调职 |
[18:08] | They have no control over their lives. | 无法掌握自己的命运 |
[18:10] | And the work is hard, we know that. | 并且工作繁重 这我们知道 |
[18:12] | Do they think they’re having a picnic on the algae processing plant | 他们是以为自己在海藻加工厂… |
[18:15] | or munitions or waste processing? | 或是军火库 废物处理厂吃野餐吗? |
[18:17] | The fleet is filled with ships with people working under horrific conditions | 舰队里的飞船都载满了在恶劣环境下工作的人 |
[18:20] | and nobody’s having a good time. | 并没有人在安心享乐 |
[18:22] | Well, I think that if we at least release Zeno and start talking to them | 我认为 如果我们能至少放了吉诺 |
[18:26] | about improving working conditions and living conditions, | 然后和他们谈一些有关改善工作与居住环境的问题 |
[18:28] | that the protest will go away, they’ll return the pressure seals | 抗议就会停止 他们就会归还压力密封环 |
[18:31] | and we’ll get the fuel contamination problem under control. | 我们也就能控制燃料污染问题 |
[18:34] | Extortion is not an acceptable method of protest. | 这种勒索的抗议方法是不可接受的 |
[18:38] | What are the names of the leaders? | 带头人叫什么名字? |
[18:45] | Just Cabott. I will issue a warrant for his arrest. | 只有凯伯 我会下达对他的逮捕令 |
[18:48] | Put him in the brig, let him sweat it out. | 把他关禁闭 震慑一下他 |
[18:52] | Admiral, Madam President, they’re just trying to… | 上将 总统阁下 他们只是想.. |
[18:54] | Chief, uh-uh. We’re done. | 轮机长 打住 话说完了 |
[19:18] | I’m gonna go check on Cabott and Zeno. | 我要去看一下凯伯和吉诺 |
[19:30] | Chief? | 轮机长 |
[19:38] | Hey. Hey. | 嗨 嗨 |
[19:39] | You gotta get him out of here. | 你得把他弄出去 |
[19:45] | What the hell happened to his hands? | 他的手怎么了? |
[19:47] | I wake up in the middle of the night, he’s scratching the walls. | 他半夜起来抓墙 |
[19:49] | He just keeps scratching them until his fingers are bleeding. | 抓个没完 直到手指出血 |
[19:51] | I won’t say, it don’t matter… | 我不说 我不在乎 |
[19:54] | He was in Cylon detention on New Caprica, you remember? | 他在新卡布里卡上的时候 就被赛昂人拘留过 记得吗? |
[19:57] | He came out all squirrelly, and this is not helping. | 他出来以后就怪里怪气的 这么做对他有害无益 |
[20:00] | Come on, you’ve got to get him out of here. | 拜托 你得把他弄出去 |
[20:05] | I won’t say… | 我不会说的 |
[20:11] | Where are the seals? | 密封环在哪里? |
[20:13] | You son of a bitch. Come on! | 你个狗杂种 说吧 |
[20:16] | Come on, Galen! You’ve got to get him out of here! | 拜托 加伦 你得把他弄出去 |
[20:18] | Cabott? I won’t say. No, I won’t… | 凯伯! 不 我不说 |
[20:20] | Cabott, look at me. | 凯伯 看着我 |
[20:23] | Cabott, listen to me. Where are the seals? | 凯伯 听我说 密封环在哪里? |
[20:25] | I won’t say. It doesn’t matter. It doesn’t matter. | 我不说 我不在乎 不在乎 |
[20:27] | Cabott, I can get you out of here. Where are the seals? | 凯伯 我能救你出来 密封环在哪里? |
[20:29] | Tell me where the seals are. I won’t say. It doesn’t matter… | 告诉我在哪里? 密封环在哪里? |
[20:31] | For Gods sakes, get him out of here! It doesn’t matter! It doesn’t matter! | 老天啊 救他出去 我不在乎 我不在乎 |
[20:35] | Where are the seals? Where are they? | 密封环在哪里? 在哪里? |
[20:38] | It doesn’t matter. It doesn’t matter! Where are the seals? | 我不在乎 我不在乎 密封环在哪里? |
[20:41] | It doesn’t matter! It doesn’t matter! Where are they? | 我不在乎 我不在乎 在哪里? |
[20:44] | The air vent! | 通风口 |
[20:45] | All right? They’re in the center stern air vent! | 行了吧? 在船尾中间的通风口里 |
[20:49] | Tell the President to release them. | 告诉总统放了他们 |
[21:16] | All right, that’s the last one. | 好 这是最后一个 |
[21:18] | Let’s fire this up, get back to work. | 点火 回去工作 |
[21:21] | Yes, sir. Whatever you say, boss. | 是 长官 一切听从你的吩咐 老大 |
[21:24] | Hey, hey, hey, hey. Can I throw the switch? | 嗨 嗨 可以让我来开闸吗? |
[21:30] | How old are you? Twelve. | 你多大? 12岁 |
[21:33] | Almost. | 快12岁了 |
[21:35] | But I can run every machine we got. | 可所有的机器 我都会操作 |
[21:37] | Only thing I haven’t done is turn the whole thing on. | 唯一没做过的事 就是开闸 |
[21:42] | It’s all yours. | 归你了 |
[22:32] | TYROL: There are kids down there, Madam President. | 那下面全是一些孩子 总统阁下 |
[22:35] | There’s children on every ship in the fleet. | 舰队里的每艘船上都有小孩 |
[22:37] | These children work in the refinery. | 这些孩子在精炼厂工作 |
[22:40] | They’re 12, 15 years old. | 他们只有12岁 15岁 |
[22:43] | There have been families aboard the refinery ever since its beginning, | 自从有精炼厂的那一天开始 就有家庭住在那里 |
[22:47] | and others were picked up after the Cylons attacked the Colonies. | 其他人则是在赛昂 袭击殖民地后被接上船的 |
[22:50] | Over the past two years, | 在过去的两年中 |
[22:52] | the parents have been teaching the children how to operate the machinery. | 家长一直在教授儿女如何操作机器 |
[22:55] | They have been passing along their skills. It is perfectly normal. | 他们在把自己的技能传给下一代 这是很正常的事 |
[22:59] | It is not ideal, I know that. | 这么做并不理想 我也知道 |
[23:01] | But there is nothing ideal about this Fleet. | 但这支舰队本身就没有什么理想之处 |
[23:06] | Do you see what’s happening? | 您看出来这是怎么回事了么? |
[23:08] | Jobs are starting to be inherited, Madam President. | 工作开始代代相传 总统阁下 |
[23:11] | We don’t know how long we’re gonna be on these ships. What if it’s 10 years? | 我们并不知道还要在这船上呆多久 如果是十年呢? |
[23:14] | So, I train my son to be a deck hand because that’s what I am? | 就因为我是甲板手 我就非要把我的儿子训练成甲板手? |
[23:18] | And that’s all he can ever be? | 就因为他只是这块料? |
[23:21] | Is that the future we want? | 这是我们想要的未来吗? |
[23:28] | That’s a really good point. | 你说得很对 |
[23:33] | Tory, I want you to make a list of everyone in the Fleet | 托莉 制作一份名单 列出舰队里 |
[23:35] | who has a work history appropriate to the refinery. | 所有适合从事精炼工作的人 |
[23:38] | Factory workers, mechanics, whatever you think. | 工厂工人 技工 所有你能想到的工种 |
[23:41] | Give it to the Chief and I want you to hold a public lottery. | 然后交给轮机长 你来主持公开抽签 |
[23:44] | And we will take people from other vessels | 我们从其他船上找人 |
[23:46] | and we’ll put them on shifts in the refinery. | 让他们与精炼厂的工人轮班 |
[23:48] | How’s that, Chief? | 怎么样 轮机长? |
[23:50] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢您 谢谢你 |
[23:57] | TYROL: So that’s our allotment from Dogsville. | 那些就是从道格维尔分配来的人? |
[24:00] | We’ll get these people on these ships and out of here | 在他们知道要去哪之前 |
[24:02] | before they know where they’re going. | 就把他们带上船 离开这里 |
[24:04] | All right, people! Let’s form two lines! Excuse me, sir! | 好了 各位 我们排两行 打扰一下 先生 |
[24:06] | One down here, one over here… | 一排这边 一排那边… |
[24:08] | Hi, I don’t really know who I’m supposed to talk to about this, | 我不知道应该找谁谈这件事 |
[24:10] | but I don’t really think I’m what you guys are looking for. | 可我想我不是你们要找的人 |
[24:13] | I don’t really have the skills. | 我没有这项技能 |
[24:16] | What’s your name? Danny Noon. | 你叫什么名字? 丹尼·努 |
[24:18] | Figurski? Noon. | 菲戈斯基? 努? |
[24:20] | Noon. Noon. Noon, Daniel. Says you’re a farmer. | 努 努 努 丹尼 这上面写着你是农民 |
[24:25] | Farmer? Yeah, that’s what we’re looking for. | 农民? 这正是我们要找的人 |
[24:27] | People to work with heavy machinery. No, but I don’t. | 可以操作重型机器的人 不 可我不会 |
[24:29] | Not really. | 不太会 |
[24:30] | I worked on a farm for a summer because I was saving up to go to college. | 我为了攒钱上大学 一夏天都曾在一座农场打工 |
[24:33] | Architecture, but then the Cylons attacked, | 专业是建筑学 接着就遭遇了赛昂人的袭击 |
[24:37] | and now I’m a farmer? How is that fair? | 而我现在就成了农民 这怎么合理? |
[24:40] | How is that in any way fair? | 从哪一点看是合理的? |
[24:45] | Just give me a second. | 失陪一下 |
[24:47] | We make an exception for this guy, there’s gonna be 15 more right behind him. | 如果为他开绿灯 其他人就会跟风而至 |
[24:51] | Look at him, though. He’s a kid. | 看看他 还是个孩子 |
[24:56] | Fine. Put him on the ship. | 好吧 把他带上船 |
[24:58] | Look, this is just a temporary thing, okay? | 这只是暂时的 好吗? |
[25:01] | Hey, wait, hold on. I’m not a farmer! | 等一下 我不是农民 |
[25:03] | Yeah, it’s not permanent. | 这不是固定工作 |
[25:04] | No, wait, can you just check my record? Yeah. | 等一下 你能看一下我的档案吗? 好 |
[25:07] | Excuse me. Who am I supposed to talk to about this? | 请问 我该找谁谈这件事? |
[25:10] | Who am I supposed to talk to about this? | 我该找谁谈这件事? |
[25:11] | You don’t understand! I’m not a farmer! | 你怎么不明白 我不是农民 |
[25:13] | Hey! Stop it! I’m not a farmer! | 住手 我不是农民 |
[25:47] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么? |
[25:49] | Your book, fact or fiction? | 你的书 是真实的还是虚构的? |
[25:53] | So you read it? | 你读过了? |
[25:55] | Well, that proves that the President is an accomplished liar. | 这也就证明了总统是个十足的骗子 |
[25:59] | She told me it hadn’t gone out. So what do you make of it? | 她告诉我那本书还没上市 有什么感想? |
[26:03] | I think that it’s a pile of crap. | 我看是一派胡言 |
[26:06] | Obviously, my analysis of a bifurcated society scares you. | 显然 我对两极分化社会所作的分析让你害怕了 |
[26:10] | But everything in my book happens to be true. | 不过在我书中所叙述的每件事恰恰都是事实 |
[26:14] | Oh, it’s true? It’s true that you’re a farm boy from Aerelon. | 是真的? 你真的是一个从爱诺朗来的农村孩子? |
[26:19] | Yes, it is, as a matter of fact. | 对 确实是这样 |
[26:21] | I was born and raised on a dairy outside the town | 我确实生长在爱诺朗上 |
[26:23] | of Cuttlesbreath Wash on Aerelon. | 科菲波里沃镇外的一座牛奶厂 |
[26:26] | Why do I have such a hard time picturing you | 我怎么就想象不出你在挤牛奶 |
[26:30] | milking cows and shoveling manure? | 施肥时会是什么样呢? |
[26:34] | Lack of imagination. | 缺乏想象力 |
[26:37] | Or maybe that your little tale is manure. | 不然就是你的小故事本身就是谎话 |
[26:43] | I’ve known people from Aerelon. You don’t sound anything like them. | 我认识从爱诺朗来的人 你听起来和他们不一样 |
[26:47] | I don’t sound like I’m from Aerelon? No. | 我听起来不像是从爱诺朗来的? 不像 |
[26:49] | Well, you know I take that as a particular compliment. | 我把这句话当作是你对我的褒奖 |
[26:52] | I don’t know about you, but I’ve always found the Aerelon dialect | 我不知道你有什么感觉 可我认为爱诺朗方言 |
[26:55] | to be particularly hard on the ears. | 向来都是对耳朵的一种折磨 |
[26:59] | Something about the consonants | 主要是那些 |
[27:00] | that scrape the back of the throat. | 从喉咙后部发出的辅音 |
[27:04] | Of course, I should know an awful lot about my native tongue. | 当然 我应该非常熟悉自己的口音 |
[27:06] | I spent hours on end trying to overcome it. | 我曾连续用几小时来纠正它 |
[27:08] | Do you have any idea how hard it is | 你知道对于一个10岁的男孩来说 |
[27:11] | for a 10-year-old boy to change the way he speaks? | 要改变他的说话方式有多难? |
[27:14] | To unlearn everything he ever learned | 要把他所学到的一切东西都忘掉 |
[27:18] | so that one day there might be the small hope | 这样有一天 有一天 可能会有一丁点希望 |
[27:24] | that he might be considered as not coming from Aerelon? | 大家认为他可能不是来自爱诺朗的人 |
[27:28] | Maybe, I don’t know, Caprica? | 也许是从卡布里卡来的人 |
[27:32] | Caprica? Oh, to be Caprican. | 卡布里卡人 当一个卡布里卡人 |
[27:38] | The seat of politics, culture, art, science, learning. | 政治 文化 艺术 科学 学识的温床 |
[27:44] | And what was Aerelon? Just a drab, ugly rock, | 而爱诺朗呢? 丑陋的土褐色星球 |
[27:48] | condemned to be the food basket for the 12 worlds. | 被判为是12殖民地的粮仓 |
[27:53] | And that’s how we were treated, like servants, like laborers, like working class. | 我们也受到像佣人 劳工 工人阶级一般的对待 |
[27:58] | You know, you would have fitted right in there, Chief. | 你倒是很符合标准 轮机长 |
[28:01] | Lots of men who liked to work with their hands and grab a pint down at the pub | 很多人都喜欢手工劳动 到酒馆喝杯酒 |
[28:06] | and finish off the evening with a good old-fashioned fight. | 找人打一架后来结束一天的辛劳 |
[28:11] | Oh, yes, I left Aerelon after my 18 birthday. | 对了 我在过完18岁生日后 就离开了爱诺朗 |
[28:17] | I turned my back on my family, on my heritage, all of them. | 抛下了我的家族 我的遗产 所有的一切 |
[28:27] | Of course, it doesn’t matter. They’re all dead now. | 当然说也白说了 一切都毁于一旦了 |
[28:30] | You do realize that none of that exists here. | 你也清楚这里也没有那些东西吧? |
[28:34] | Coming from the mouth of a mechanic. | 从技工嘴里说出的话 |
[28:37] | We’ve kept democracy. | 我们保留了民主 |
[28:39] | We have government, we have rights, we have elections… | 我们有政府 有权利 有选举 |
[28:43] | Well, then you should feel perfectly happy, shouldn’t you? | 那你完全应该感到高兴才对 不是吗? |
[28:45] | Perfectly at ease. Go home! Leave me in peace! | 非常舒适自在 回家吧 别烦我 |
[28:49] | After all, that’s what the aristocracy wants. | 这正是贵族阶级所期盼的 |
[28:51] | It wants the working class to feel looked after, | 想要让工人阶级觉得自己受人爱戴 |
[28:54] | while they scrabble around for scraps from the master’s table. | 而他们其实吃的却是主人的残羹冷炙 |
[29:06] | There’s a question I ask at the end of my book. | 书的结尾我提出了一个问题 |
[29:07] | I’ll save you the trouble of reading it. | 免得你再去看了 |
[29:11] | Do you honestly believe that the Fleet will ever be commanded | 你真的认为这支舰队 |
[29:13] | by somebody whose last name is not Adama? | 可以由不姓亚当玛的人来统治吗? |
[29:19] | There it is, Chief. | 就是这样 轮机长 |
[29:22] | One set of rules for the aristocracy, | 对贵族阶级是一套规矩 |
[29:24] | and one set of rules for the rest of us. | 对我们是一套规矩 |
[30:26] | FENNER: We’ve given assignments to all the new workers from the lottery. | 我们已经给那些经过抽签决定新来的工人分配了任务 |
[30:29] | Looks like you put ’em right to work. | 看来你让他们马上投入了工作 |
[30:31] | Yeah, yeah. They’re okay. They’re a little skittish, but they’ll catch on. | 恩 对 他们还好 虽然不太稳重 但是会好起来的 |
[30:35] | Right up here’s where we had the problem last time. | 我们上次的问题就出在这里 |
[30:38] | We got all kinds of gear slippage, temperature variations. | 多次出现齿轮滑动 温度变动 |
[30:42] | We didn’t know the dross wasn’t getting burned off. | 我们并不知道残渣没有被烧掉 |
[30:46] | And that’s the bad fuel? | 是你们的不合格燃料? |
[30:47] | Yeah, it’s running now, but we’ve got a half-dozen other places | 对 现在开始流动了 生产线上还有六个地方 |
[30:49] | down the line that could frak us. | 可能会出现故障 |
[30:52] | What’s that? | 怎么回事? |
[30:54] | Whoa, that’s it! Hit the switch! | 好了 关闸 |
[30:56] | No, no, no! Not when it’s jammed! The whole system will seize up! | 不行 不行 卡住的时候不能关 整个系统都会失灵 |
[30:59] | Gotta find it. Otherwise, the ore that’s still in the chambers will superheat | 我们得找到卡住的地方 否则留在室内的矿石过热后 |
[31:02] | and set off a chain reaction that will blow us all to hell! | 会产生连锁反应 把我们都炸飞 |
[31:04] | Hurry! We’ve got to get this going! | 快 我们一定要让传送带动起来 |
[31:07] | Right here! This is it! | 在这里 就是这里 |
[31:10] | You got it? Yeah! | 找到了? 恩 |
[31:11] | Get it out of there. | 把它弄出来 |
[31:12] | I can’t get my hands around it. | 我没法抓到它 |
[31:14] | Come on, just give it a yank! I can’t get my hand on it! | 快 拉一下 我抓不住它 |
[31:17] | Careful! Careful! | 小心 小心 |
[31:19] | It’s too small. I can’t get under it. | 这下面太窄了 我进不去 |
[31:21] | We’ve got some hot rocks up there! You’ve got to get this thing started fast! | 那边的矿石都热了 你们得快点让这东西动起来 |
[31:25] | Give it a yank! Give it a yank! I just can’t get my hand around it! | 拉一下 拉一下 我就是抓不住它 |
[31:28] | I can’t get my hand on it! | 抓不住 |
[31:31] | I can try! I can try! | 我来试试 我来试试 |
[31:34] | Get in there! I can probably fit. | 我也许能进去 |
[31:36] | Come on, Danny. Okay, if he clears it, | 来吧 丹尼 如果弄好了 |
[31:37] | the belt’s gonna jump, so you gotta be careful. | 传送带会跳带 你要小心 |
[31:39] | Way in the back. Got it. | 从后面进去 抓到它 |
[31:41] | There you go, there you go. You got it. You got it. | 小心 抓到了 抓到了 |
[31:43] | You got it. Atta boy. Better… Be careful! | 好 小心点 |
[31:46] | Come on, Danny, get a hold of it! | 加油 丹尼 让它动起来 |
[31:48] | That’s it! Atta boy! Now, grab it! Pull it! | 对 好样的 抓住它 拉住 |
[31:50] | Pull it towards you! Pull hard! | 往你这边拉 用力拉 |
[31:51] | Come on! Pull hard, Danny! | 用力拉 用力拉 |
[31:57] | Yes! All right! | 这就对了 |
[32:00] | Good work, Danny. Good work. | 好样的 丹尼 干得好 |
[32:01] | Atta boy, Danny. Get out of there. Come on out, come on out. | 好样的 快出来 快出来 |
[32:06] | Medic! Medic! | 急救员! 急救员! |
[32:12] | Medic! Now! | 急救员快来! |
[32:14] | Take it easy, buddy. We got you. We’re gonna work with you. | 放松 小兄弟 我们会照顾好你的 |
[32:17] | Go ahead, take it easy… He’s got multiple… | 放松… 他重度… |
[32:21] | FENNER: It’s okay, buddy. You did a great job. A great job. | 没事 小兄弟 你做得很好 |
[32:23] | MAN: Get in there! Get in there! | 快进去 |
[32:30] | SEELIX: Okay. | 好 |
[32:31] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你会好的 |
[32:45] | I need more gauze. Just calm down, that’s it. Give me some more. | 还需要纱布 冷静 再拿些来 |
[33:45] | This plant is off-line! | 这地方停止作业了 |
[33:52] | We’re on strike! | 我们要罢工! |
[34:31] | You need something, Captain? | 需要什么吗 上尉? |
[34:33] | Yeah, I frakking need something. I need my Viper. | 对 我他娘的是需要东西 需要我的蝮蛇机 |
[34:35] | Sorry, Captain. Vital missions only. | 抱歉 上尉 仅限于重要任务 |
[34:37] | CAP is already up. We did our job. | 空中巡逻队已经出勤 我们做完工作了 |
[34:40] | What do you mean, vital missions only? | “重要任务”是什么意思? |
[34:42] | Whose orders? | 谁的命令? |
[34:43] | Cally relayed the orders from Chief Tyrol. | 凯莉传达了蒂罗尔轮机长的命令 |
[34:48] | We’re on strike. | 我们罢工了 |
[35:18] | Admiral. | 上将 |
[35:21] | Are you aware that your deck gang is participating in a work stoppage? | 你是否意识到你的甲板手们参与了停工活动? |
[35:26] | It’s called a general strike, sir. It’s a mutiny. | 这叫做总罢工 长官 这是兵变 |
[35:30] | And do you know what we do with mutineers? | 知道我们怎么处置叛徒么? |
[35:33] | We shoot them, Chief. | 我们枪毙他们 轮机长 |
[35:44] | We’re leaving people behind, Admiral. | 我们这是在抛弃民众 上将 |
[35:46] | People are locked into their jobs, they have no control over their lives. | 民众被固定在他们的岗位 无法掌握自己的命运 |
[35:49] | They have no say. | 没有权利 |
[35:50] | We’re abandoning them to their fate. It’s like we’ve marooned them on a planet. | 我们让他们听天由命 就像是我们把他们遗弃在了那个星球上 |
[35:54] | That is not the issue. | 问题不在这里 |
[35:56] | The men and women on this ship are not allowed to disobey an order, | 这艘战舰上的人不许违抗命令 |
[36:00] | especially in support of some kind of frakking labor dispute. | 特别是为了支持什么狗屁劳资纠纷 |
[36:04] | We launched the CAP. | 我们送出了空中巡逻队 |
[36:05] | No one has abandoned their post. We’re not putting anyone in danger. | 没人擅自离岗 我们并没让舰队面临危险 |
[36:08] | This is mutiny. | 这是兵变 |
[36:11] | And it stops now. | 到此为止 |
[36:16] | Admiral, all I want is a sit-down with the President. | 上将 我只想和总统坐下来谈一些事 |
[36:22] | This is the Admiral. | 我是上将 |
[36:24] | Arrest Cally Tyrol. | 逮捕凯莉·蒂罗尔 |
[36:26] | Take her under armed guard directly to the starboard repair bay. | 把她直接武装押送到右舷修理厂 |
[36:34] | The repair bay? What are you doing? | “修理厂”? 你要干什么? |
[36:35] | I’m gonna put her up against the bulkhead and I’m gonna shoot her as a mutineer. | 我要让她靠着舱壁 把她作为叛徒枪毙 |
[36:40] | Are you out of your frakking mind? | 你是不是疯了? |
[36:41] | Cally was just following my orders. | 凯莉只是按我命令行事 |
[36:43] | She’s a ringleader, so she goes first. | 她是带头人 所以第一个人就是她 |
[36:46] | Then the rest of your deck gang, Figurski, Seelix, Pollux… | 接着就是其他的甲板手 菲戈斯基 希里克丝 波吕克斯… |
[36:55] | You won’t do this. | 你不会这么做的 |
[36:58] | We have a son. | 我们有一个儿子 |
[36:59] | Understand me. | 给我听好 |
[37:01] | The very survival of this ship may depend on someone getting an order | 这艘战舰的生死存亡也许正依赖于那些接到命令 |
[37:05] | that they don’t want to do. | 但却不愿执行命令的人 |
[37:08] | And if they hesitate, | 如果他们稍有迟疑 |
[37:10] | if they feel that orders are sometimes optional, | 如果他们有时把上级命令当作耳旁风 |
[37:14] | then this ship will perish, | 那这艘战舰就会灭亡 |
[37:17] | and so will your son and the entire human race. | 你的儿子也会有此下场 全人类也会灭亡 |
[37:24] | I don’t want to do this, Chief. | 我确实不想这么做 轮机长 |
[37:26] | But I will put 10 Callys up against the wall | 但为了确保这艘战舰 这支舰队不会被摧毁 |
[37:30] | to make sure that this ship and this fleet are not destroyed. | 就算有十个凯莉在 我也会把她们送上刑场 |
[37:41] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[37:43] | I’ll call it off. | 我停止这次罢工 |
[37:50] | This is the Admiral. | 我是上将 |
[37:52] | Do you have Cally in custody? | 凯莉被拘留了么? |
[37:55] | Put her on. Open the door. | 让她听电话 把门打开 |
[38:11] | You okay? CALLY: Don’t worry about me. | 你还好吧? 不用担心我 |
[38:13] | I’ve been in a brig before. | 我进过禁闭室 |
[38:15] | TYROL: Everything’s okay. | 一切都很顺利 |
[38:17] | Call off the strike. | 停止罢工 |
[38:18] | Did they cave? | 他们让步了? |
[38:21] | Yeah. | 恩 |
[38:23] | Call it off. | 停止吧 |
[38:24] | I knew it. I’ll take care of it. | 我就知道 交给我吧 |
[38:27] | Galen, I’m proud of you. | 加伦 我为你自豪 |
[38:30] | Give the phone to the Marine. | 把电话给陆战队员吧 |
[38:36] | Release her. | 放了她 |
[38:45] | You can go now, Chief. | 你可以走了 轮机长 |
[38:49] | I thought you had something that you wanted to discuss with the President. | 你不是还要和总统讨论一些事么 |
[39:05] | Would you like another drink? I think I’ve had enough. | 还要一杯吗? 不用了 |
[39:08] | Madam President, | 总统阁下 |
[39:10] | I’ve seen people drafted into service based purely on where they were born. | 我发现入伍后士兵的兵种完全取决于他们的出生地在哪里 |
[39:14] | They’ve also been selected based on their skills. | 也取决于他们所拥有的技能 |
[39:17] | Which is a result of where they were born. | 而这正是由他们的出生地所决定的 |
[39:20] | Capricans are more likely to be professionals. | 卡布里卡人很可能是专业人员 |
[39:23] | Aerelons are more likely to be farmers. | 爱诺朗人很可能是农民 |
[39:24] | It’s just a fact of life. | 这就是残酷的现实 |
[39:26] | It’s a fact I can’t change. | 可以改变的现实 |
[39:28] | True. But I think we can level the playing field. | 那倒是真的 不过我认为我们可以公平竞争 |
[39:32] | There are a lot of dirty jobs that need to be done every day in this fleet, | 舰队里 每天都有许多脏活累活 |
[39:36] | cleaning, hauling, low-level maintenance, things like that. | 清洗 修理 简单维护 诸如此类的工作 |
[39:39] | These are the kind of jobs that I think should be allocated to people, | 我认为这类工作应该分配给… |
[39:47] | well, people like yourself. No offense. | 那些像您一样的人 恕我冒昧 |
[39:52] | None taken. Go ahead. | 我不介意 继续说 |
[39:55] | Let some of the people on Colonial One get their hands dirty for a change. | 让殖民者一号上的一些人干些脏活 |
[39:59] | Done. What else? | 就这么定了 还有什么? |
[40:01] | People that are in dangerous and high stress jobs | 在危险与高压环境下工作的人 |
[40:04] | need to be rotated out for R and R. | 需要轮换连续作业 |
[40:06] | Now, in order to do that, we need a formal training program. | 如果要这么做 我们就需要正式的培训计划 |
[40:09] | We can talk about a training program later, but right now I need to focus | 我们可以稍后再谈培训计划 |
[40:14] | on maintaining the work force that we have, | 但当前我们的重点是保持现有的劳动力 |
[40:16] | and this is gonna have to be an area where the union gives ground. | 而这正是工会失职的地方 |
[40:21] | The union? | “工会”? |
[40:22] | Oh, I’m sorry, I thought you were engaged in collective bargaining | 不好意思 你不是代表殖民地工人联盟 |
[40:25] | on behalf of the Colonial Workers’ Alliance. | 进行集体谈判么 |
[40:28] | If that’s not the case, then… Madam President, | 如果不是这样… 总统阁下 |
[40:31] | that union died on New Caprica. | 那个工会已经在新卡布里卡上灭亡了 |
[40:34] | Chief, the workers in this fleet, they need someone | 轮机长 这支舰队里的工人 |
[40:36] | to represent them and their interests. | 需要一位可以代表他们权益的人 |
[40:39] | And if this society is becoming truly polarized | 如果这个社会确实正演变成… |
[40:42] | between an entrenched political class and a disenfranchised underclass, | 平稳的政治阶层与被剥夺公民权的下层社会的两极分化 |
[40:46] | we are doomed. | 那我们就命不久矣了 |
[40:47] | We won’t need the Cylons to destroy us, we’ll destroy ourselves. | 用不着赛昂人来消灭我们 我们就会毁了我们自己 |
[40:51] | The fleet that arrives at Earth will not represent Colonial society at all. | 到达地球的舰队根本就无法代表殖民社会 |
[40:57] | I am willing to fight for that society until my dying breath. | 我愿意用尽毕生精力来为实现那个殖民社会而奋斗 |
[41:00] | I would love it if you would fight for that society as well. | 如果你也能这么做 那就再好不过了 |
[41:03] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[41:07] | I will. | 我会的 |
[41:10] | I will, Madam President. I will. | 我会的 总统阁下 我会这么做的 |
[41:20] | TYROL: Pollux and Herschel, you are on fueling 4372. | 波吕克斯和赫歇耳 你们负责为4372号加燃料 |
[41:25] | STARBUCK: Chief Tyrol. | 蒂罗尔轮机长? |
[41:27] | Hey, Captain. | 上尉 |
[41:28] | Chief, one of my nuggets failed to show up | 我的一名傻蛋今早没有… |
[41:29] | for basic flight instruction this morning. | 出席基础飞行训练课 |
[41:31] | Sorry to hear that, Captain. | 我很遗憾 上尉 |
[41:32] | So maybe you can tell me where the hell Diana Seelix is? | 也许你能告诉我 戴安娜·希里克丝在哪里? |
[41:36] | Seelix. Front and center. | 希里克丝 快来 |
[41:43] | Flight instruction began 20 minutes ago, Seelix. | 飞行训练课在20分钟以前就开始了 |
[41:45] | You want to be a pilot or not? | 你想不想当驾驶员了? |
[41:47] | Yes, sir, but I thought that… | 想 长官 可我以为… |
[41:48] | You will think when I tell you to think, nugget. | 我让你以为的时候你再以为 傻蛋 |
[41:51] | And you might want to look at the plan of the day. | 你该看一下”全天计划” |
[41:53] | Because then, maybe you’ll know where you’re supposed to be | 这样你就知道该去哪里 |
[41:55] | and you might actually get there on time. | 也就能按时到达 |
[41:59] | And you’re out of uniform, to boot. | 没有你的制服和军靴 |
[42:02] | Oh, I’m sorry, Captain. I think I can handle that. | 不好意思 上尉 这事交给我吧 |
[42:04] | Thank you, Chief. Hold this. | 谢谢 轮机长 拿着 |
[42:11] | You have to be an officer to fly Vipers. | 要想驾驶蝮蛇机 你必须是军官 |
[42:17] | You know that. | 这你也知道 |
[42:21] | Detail. Hand-salute! | 卫士 敬礼 |
[42:32] | Thank you, Chief. Thank you. | 谢谢 轮机长 谢谢您 |
[42:37] | Congratulations, Ensign. | 祝贺你 少尉 |
[42:38] | All right, this is all very touching, but you were supposed to be | 好感人的场面 可你在20分钟之前 |
[42:41] | in Ready Room Four 20 minutes ago, Ensign, | 就应该到达预备室 |
[42:43] | which means that you are falling behind on your first day. | 也就是说 少尉 你第一天报到就落后了 |
[42:48] | So move it. | 快去 |
[42:50] | Don’t look at him! Move it! Move it! | 别看他 快去 快去 |
[42:56] | Be nice. | 对她好点 |