时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:22] | STARBUCK: Previously on Battlestar Galactica. | 《太空堡垒卡拉狄加》前情回顾 |
[00:25] | ADAMA: Leoben is a very clever Cylon. He’s gonna try to get into your head. | 李奥本是一个非常狡猾的赛昂人 他会想方设法迷惑你 |
[00:29] | We haven’t been properly introduced. | 我们还没正式介绍过 |
[00:31] | I’m Leoben. | 我是李奥本 |
[00:32] | ROSLIN: I want the Cylon interrogated. | 审讯那个赛昂人 |
[00:34] | Do it. | 动手 |
[00:37] | This has happened before. | 这一切都发生过 |
[00:39] | And all of it will happen again. | 这一切会再次重演 |
[00:42] | Your destiny has already been written. | 你的一切皆已是命中注定 |
[00:44] | I saw your x-rays. | 我看过你的X光片 |
[00:45] | A lot of old fractures from childhood. | 你身上有多处童年时留下的骨折 |
[00:47] | Children of abusive parents | 有虐儿倾向的父母… |
[00:49] | often fear passing along that abuse to their own children. | 他们的子女 通常也会惧怕自己重蹈覆辙 |
[00:52] | Get out! | 出去! |
[00:54] | I’m trying to help you, Kara. | 我是在帮助你 卡拉 |
[00:56] | I only want you to see the truth of your life. | 只想让你认清你生活的本来面目 |
[00:59] | The reason why you suffered. The reason why you struggled for so long. | 你饱受煎熬的原因 你长久以来痛苦挣扎的原因 |
[01:02] | What if there’s something to what Leoben said about you and a special destiny? | 如果李奥本所言有关你和你那与众不同的宿命确有其事呢? |
[01:07] | Kara Thrace and her special destiny? | “卡拉·瑟瑞丝和她与众不同的宿命”? |
[01:10] | That sounds more like a bad cover band, Sam. | 听起来更像是一支不入流的乐队 |
[01:13] | ADAMA: I think the nova does look like the mandala inside this temple. | 这颗新星看起来确实像神庙里的曼荼罗 |
[01:17] | Maybe it was a road sign. | 也许它正是一块… |
[01:21] | Showing the direction that they headed to next. | 指明他们去向的路标 |
[01:23] | HELO: I’m curious about something. | 让我好奇的是… |
[01:25] | Those paintings you did, from your apartment on Caprica. | 你在卡布里卡的家里所作的那幅画 |
[01:28] | This was on the Temple. | 这是神庙里的图案 |
[01:32] | Where did you get the idea to paint yours? | 你的那幅画从哪里得来的灵感? |
[01:34] | That’s just something I’ve been doodling since I was a kid. I like the pattern. | 我从小就那么乱涂了 我喜欢那个图案 |
[01:38] | Well, they built the Temple 4,000 years ago. | 他们在4000年前建造的神庙 |
[01:43] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[01:44] | Just something Leoben said once. | 李奥本有一次曾说过… |
[01:47] | That I had a destiny. | 我有我的宿命 |
[01:49] | That it had already been written. | 一切都已是命中注定 |
[03:22] | What’s up? | 怎么了? |
[03:28] | Nothing. Go back to sleep. | 没事 睡觉去 |
[03:36] | You’re up early. | 起得早啊 |
[03:41] | You, too. | 你不也一样 |
[03:44] | Yeah. | 恩 |
[03:47] | Hera gets these nightmares. | 赫拉总是做噩梦 |
[03:51] | Wakes up crying and shaking. | 醒来以后 又哭又闹 全身哆嗦 |
[03:54] | By the time we calm her down and get her back to sleep, I’m wide awake. | 哄她睡着以后 我倒精神了 |
[03:57] | All that crap she went through on New Caprica really left its mark on her. | 在新卡布里卡上经历的那些破事 真的给她留下了心理阴影 |
[04:00] | Yeah, I know just how she feels. | 恩 我理解她 |
[04:03] | Wish you never would’ve showed me the picture of that frakking mandala. | 要是你没给我看过那张讨厌的曼荼罗图片多好 |
[04:06] | I dream about it and that bastard Leoben | 我他妈每晚都会梦见… |
[04:09] | every gods-damned night. | 它和李奥本那个狗杂种 |
[04:11] | I feel like I’m losing my mind here. | 觉得自己都快精神失常了 |
[04:16] | You know, Kara, there’s a psychiatrist aboard Inchon Velle. | 卡拉 仁川号上有一名心理医生 |
[04:21] | We’ve made an appointment for Hera. Maybe you should think about seeing her. | 我们已经为赫拉安排了一个约会 你可以考虑去她那里看一下 |
[04:25] | You kidding me? | 逗我? |
[04:27] | Most shrinks are more frakked up than their patients are. | 大部分心理医生比他们的患者还猪头 |
[04:35] | You know, you might want to check out that oracle camped in Dogsville. | 去拜访一下住在道格维尔的那位先知吧 |
[04:39] | People say she interprets dreams. | 据说她会解梦 |
[04:42] | Sees things in them. Predicts events. | 能占星卜命 洞悉玄机 |
[04:48] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[04:50] | You okay? | 没事吧? |
[04:53] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[05:15] | Hello? | 喂? |
[05:45] | BRENN: The goddess Aurora. | 奥罗拉女神 |
[05:51] | Take it. It’s yours. | 拿去吧 归你了 |
[05:54] | What the hell am I going to do with this? | 我要这玩意有什么用? |
[05:56] | You’ll know when the time comes. | 到时你自会明白 |
[06:03] | Sit. | 坐吧 |
[06:33] | I… I can’t sleep. | 我… 我睡不着 |
[06:38] | Having these nightmares. | 总是做噩梦 |
[06:39] | About the Cylon. | 梦到那个赛昂人 |
[06:42] | The one who held you captive on New Caprica, | 那个在新卡布里卡上监禁你的赛昂人 |
[06:45] | Leoben. | 李奥本 |
[06:49] | I know that he was just… | 我知道他只是… |
[06:50] | He knows you better than you know yourself, | 他要比你还要了解你自己 |
[06:52] | Kara Thrace. | 卡拉·瑟瑞丝 |
[06:55] | He sees the truth about you. | 他看清了你的本来面目 |
[06:59] | About your destiny. | 你的宿命 |
[07:00] | You don’t… | 你并不… |
[07:04] | Enough of that. | 够了 |
[07:07] | The only destiny I have is as a world-class frak-up. | 我唯一的宿命就是成为世界级的冒失鬼 |
[07:11] | Who hurts everyone she cares about. | 专门伤害关心你的人 |
[07:15] | That was your mother’s gift to you, wasn’t it? | 这是拜你母亲所赐 对吧? |
[07:19] | You were born to a woman who believed suffering was good for the soul, | 一位信奉苦痛有益于灵魂的女人生下了你 |
[07:23] | so you suffered. | 所以你只能受苦 |
[07:25] | BOTH: Your life is a testament to pain. | 你的一生与痛苦为伴 |
[07:28] | You want to believe it because | 你想要相信这一点 因为… |
[07:31] | it means that you’re bad luck. … it means that you’re bad luck. | 这说明你时运不济… 这说明你时运不济 |
[07:33] | You’re like a cancer You’re like a cancer | 你像是癌细胞 你像是癌细胞 |
[07:35] | that needs to be removed. that needs to be removed. | 需要被切除 需要被切除 |
[07:37] | Because you hear her voice every day. Because you hear her voice every day. | 因为你每天都能听到她的声音 因为你每天都能听到她的声音 |
[07:41] | And you want her to be right. And you want her to be right. | 而你希望她所说的都是真的 而你希望她所说的都是真的 |
[07:47] | Somebody told you what Leoben said to me. | 李奥本对我说的话 是别人告诉你的吗? |
[07:52] | Did you ever tell anyone about that? | 你对别人说过这些话么? |
[07:59] | You learned the wrong lesson from your mother, Kara. | 你错误地领会了你母亲的意图 卡拉 |
[08:04] | You confused the messenger with the message. | 你把信息和信使弄混淆了 |
[08:07] | Your mother was trying to teach you something else. | 你母亲要教授给你的是其他东西 |
[08:14] | You don’t know crap about my mother. | 你他妈并不了解我母亲 |
[08:17] | Leoben does. | 李奥本了解 |
[08:20] | He sees the patterns. | 他能看到那些图案 |
[08:22] | Sees how it all fits together. Shut up. | 看到它们如何拼凑到一起 闭嘴 |
[08:25] | BRENN: He’s coming for you. | 他会来找你 |
[08:28] | Soon. | 很快 |
[08:29] | Shut the frak up. | 你他妈给我闭嘴 |
[08:33] | You can’t stop him. | 你无法阻止他 |
[08:36] | And he will show you the way. | 他会为你领路 |
[09:32] | I’m on a shuttle in a half an hour. | 还有半小时 我就要乘飞梭走了 |
[09:34] | Ask for your leave and come with me. | 去请假和我走吧 |
[09:36] | You could use the downtime. | 你还可以休息一下 |
[09:38] | It sounds tempting. | 好有诱惑力 |
[09:40] | So do it. | 那就来吧 |
[09:41] | No strings, okay? We don’t even have to talk about our relationship. | 没有条件 我们都不用谈论感情问题 |
[09:45] | I’ll think about it. | 我考虑一下 |
[09:50] | Which means, “No. “ | 就是说没戏了 |
[09:57] | You know, I hate to say this. | 有些事我不愿去提 |
[09:58] | But that whack-job oracle, she’s got a point. | 可那个神道的先知说得很有道理 |
[10:03] | Your mother frakked up your head long before Leoben ever got to you. | 早在李奥本之前 你母亲就已经把你教坏了 |
[10:07] | She was dealing with a lot, Sam. | 有很多事让她操心 山姆 |
[10:11] | She told me that I was different from other kids. | 她说我与别的孩子不同 |
[10:15] | That I needed to be a warrior, like her. | 我要成为一名像她一样的战士 |
[10:18] | Taught me that fear gets you killed, | 她教我”畏惧会让你死掉” |
[10:22] | and anger keeps you alive. | “愤怒会让你活命” |
[10:24] | Well, she gave you plenty to be angry about, didn’t she? | 她做的那些让你气愤的事还少么? |
[10:30] | Split your head open with a broomstick handle | 因为你没叠被 |
[10:32] | because you didn’t make your bed? | 就用笤帚把劈你的脑袋 |
[10:34] | I ever tell you how I got back at her? | 我有没有告诉过你我怎么报复她? |
[10:36] | No. | 没有 |
[10:39] | During the first Cylon war, | 在第一次赛昂大战期间 |
[10:40] | she was stationed with the first marines on Mehidra. | 她随第一批陆战队驻守在麦加 |
[10:44] | Stinking jungles you wouldn’t believe. | 你可不知道那些丛林里有多臭 |
[10:47] | Had this phobia of insects for the rest of her life. | 从此 她就对昆虫有了恐惧症 |
[10:51] | Hated the damn things. | 讨厌那些该死的东西 |
[10:53] | So I go out and I buy a bunch of rubber bugs | 于是我就去买了一些橡胶制成的虫子 |
[10:56] | and I slip into her closet | 然后溜进了她的衣橱 |
[10:59] | and I put them all over her shoes. | 把它们都放到了她的鞋子上 |
[11:02] | And? | 然后呢? |
[11:04] | She screamed her frakking head off. | 把她吓得魂都没了 |
[11:07] | I go in | 然后我走进她的房间 |
[11:10] | and she’s trying to smash them with her shoes | 看到她正用鞋子来拍它们 |
[11:14] | but that’s just making them bounce around even more. | 结果越拍它们跳得越厉害 |
[11:19] | You must have caught hell for that. | 你肯定挨收拾了 |
[11:24] | She grabbed my hand, held it in the doorjamb and slammed the door. | 她抓住我的手按在门框上 然后用门来夹 |
[11:30] | Frak me. | 真没想到 |
[11:37] | It was worth it, though. | 不过也算值得了 |
[11:42] | MAN: Captain, it’s Galactica. We’ve had a couple of valve failures. | 上尉 我是卡拉狄加 我们有几个阀门失灵 |
[11:45] | We’re re-starting the unrep. | 要重新开始注水 |
[11:47] | STARBUCK: That’s just great. | 这可好 |
[11:48] | Hotdog, settle in. We’re gonna be out here for another three hours. | 热狗 别急 我们还要在这里呆上三个小时 |
[12:00] | Hotdog, what the hell are you doing? | 热狗 你在干什么? |
[12:02] | HOTDOG: Enjoying blue skies again. | 再次享受蓝天白云 |
[12:05] | About the only thing I miss about New Caprica. | 这也是我唯一留恋新卡布里卡的地方 |
[12:27] | Galactica, it’s Starbuck. Showtime. | 卡拉狄加 我是星芭 好戏开始了 |
[12:29] | Bogey. My right one, in the soup at 45. Committing. | 一架不明战机出现在我右方一点45000尺的云层里 作战开始 |
[12:33] | Starbuck, Hotdog. No joy. Press. | 星芭 我是热狗 未发现敌机 加速 |
[12:35] | Abort the un-rep. Unhook those fuel lines immediately. | 取消注水 立即取出那些燃料管 |
[12:40] | Refueling ships, Galactica. | 补给船 我是卡拉狄加 |
[12:42] | Immediate. Cease all underway replenishment ops. | 立即停止一切补给行动 |
[12:44] | Sir, we’ve got both Starbuck and Hotdog on dradis | 雷达上可以看到星芭和热狗 |
[12:47] | but no contact on the bogey. | 并未发现不明战机 |
[12:48] | We’re lucky we can see anything. | 能看到就算走运了 |
[12:51] | That planet’s synchrotron radiation | 自从我们到了这里… |
[12:53] | has been kicking the crap out of every dradis in the fleet | 那颗行星的同步辐射 |
[12:55] | since we got here. | 就把雷达都搞得一团糟 |
[12:57] | Price you pay for a good place to hide and refuel the fleet. | 要找一处安稳之地藏起来为舰队补给就要付出代价 |
[13:00] | Looks like it’s also a good place for hiding a Cylon Raider. | 看来也是赛昂突袭机绝佳的藏身之地 |
[13:09] | Starbuck, Apollo. What have you got? | 星芭 我是阿波罗 什么情况? |
[13:11] | Apollo, we’ve got one turkey playing hide and seek in the clouds. | 阿波罗 有一架重型突袭机正和我们在云层里捉迷藏 |
[13:15] | No sparrows. Engaging offensive. | 没有同伴 采取攻击 |
[13:18] | One heavy Raider. No fighter escort. | 一架重型突袭机 没有战机护航 |
[13:21] | GAETA: Still no bandits on dradis. | 雷达上还是没有敌机 |
[13:23] | If that bastard jumps, the Cylons could be all over us in minutes. | 如果让那混蛋跳跃走 赛昂人在几分钟内就会出现在我们眼前 |
[13:26] | Alert the fleet to stand by for an emergency jump. | 警告舰队准备进行紧急跳跃 |
[13:31] | Starbuck, Hotdog. No visual on your Raider and I’m losing you! | 星芭 我是热狗 没有发现突袭机 我快看不到你了 |
[13:34] | Damn it, Starbuck. Blind! I say again, I lost you in the clouds! | 见鬼 星芭 什么都看不见了 重复一遍 我在云层里看不到你 |
[13:59] | APOLLO: Starbuck, we have no dradis contact on your bogey. | 星芭 我们在雷达上未发现你所说的敌机 |
[14:01] | Do you have visual? | 你能看到吗? |
[14:04] | Affirmative. He’s hiding in the clouds. He just ducked into the storm system. | 能 他躲在了云层里 只是藏在了风暴系统里 |
[14:08] | APOLLO: Do you see? Do you see him? | 你能看到他吗? 能看到他吗? |
[14:10] | Galactica, Starbuck. Tally. Weapons hot. | 卡拉狄加 我是星芭 准备开火 |
[14:21] | Galactica, Starbuck. Took a hit. Still flying. | 卡拉狄加 我是星芭 受到一次撞击 仍能飞行 |
[14:25] | APOLLO: Starbuck, are you nominal? | 星芭儿 你能行吗? |
[14:27] | STARBUCK: Got me under the chin. Everything’s green. | 机腹受撞 但一切正常 |
[14:33] | Where the hell is that Raider? | 那架突袭机到底在哪里? |
[14:35] | Sir, Starbuck’s dropping close to the planetary hard deck. | 长官 星芭正在俯冲飞向该行星的最低海拔高度 |
[14:39] | If she stays on course, the atmospheric density | 如果她保持航线 大气密度将使她… |
[14:40] | will keep her from reaching orbit again. | 无法再次返回轨道 |
[14:42] | And then the pressure will crush her like a cheap soda can. | 压力会把她像易拉罐一样挤扁 |
[14:46] | APOLLO: Starbuck, you’re getting too low. Break off and climb. | 星芭 你飞得太低了 改变航向 爬升 |
[14:52] | I repeat. Starbuck, you’re getting too low. Break off and climb. | 重复一遍 星芭 你飞得太低 改变航向 爬升 |
[14:57] | Starbuck. | 星芭! |
[15:03] | Starbuck, pull out before you don’t have the smash to regain orbit. | 星芭 在你被压碎之前快上拉 |
[15:10] | Kara, come in. | 卡拉 说话 |
[15:16] | ADAMA: Where the hell is she going? | 她到底要去那里? |
[15:18] | APOLLO: Starbuck? | 星芭… |
[15:19] | Get out of there. | 离开那里 |
[15:20] | Starbuck, come in. Do you read? | 星芭 说话 收到了吗? |
[15:22] | Starbuck, you’re getting too low. Break off and climb. | 星芭 你飞得太低 改变航向 爬升 |
[15:24] | Get up. | 飞起来 |
[15:26] | Hotdog, do you have a visual on Starbuck? | 热狗 你能看到星芭吗? |
[15:28] | Starbuck, come in! Do you read? Starbuck! Pull up! | 星芭 说话 收到了吗?! 星芭 上拉! |
[15:31] | That is an order. Pull out! | 这是命令 上拉 |
[15:37] | Apollo, Starbuck. Wilco. | 阿波罗 我是星芭 照办 |
[15:43] | Come on! | 来吧! |
[16:15] | Where’d I take the hits, Chief? | 哪里被撞了 轮机长? |
[16:17] | Looks like nowhere, Captain. | 看来哪都没有 上尉 |
[16:18] | What? I felt the impact! | 什么? 我感受到撞击了 |
[16:21] | Damn Viper felt like it hit a brick wall. | 该死的蝮蛇机像是撞在了墙上 |
[16:24] | Well, we’ll keep checking. But so far, not a scratch. | 我们会继续检查 不过目前看来毫发无伤 |
[16:44] | Gods damn it, it has to be there. Run it again. | 天杀的 肯定就在那里 再放一遍 |
[16:47] | We’ve watched it twice already. | 已经看两遍了 |
[16:48] | Then this isn’t my gun camera film. | 那这就不是我的照相枪 |
[16:50] | ATHENA: No one else pulled a trigger all day. | 别人一天都没开过枪 |
[16:52] | We checked Galactica’s dradis records against the ones in our Raptor. | 我们对比了卡拉狄加与猛禽机上的雷达记录 |
[16:55] | There was no paint on your Cylon at all. | 根本没有赛昂人的影子 |
[16:56] | And we all know that dradis can be wonky near this planet, Karl. | 大家都清楚 雷达到了这星球附近的时候靠不住 |
[17:00] | Maybe the Raider jumped away before you opened fire. | 也许在你开火之前 突袭机就已经跳跃走了 |
[17:03] | Or maybe it never existed to begin with. | 或许本来就没有 |
[17:12] | It was there. | 它肯定在那里 |
[17:16] | Gonna ground her? | 要让她禁飞? |
[17:19] | Cottle says she’s physically fit, but an emotional basket case. | 科特尔说她身体合格 可却是一个容易激动的疯子 |
[17:24] | In peacetime, he’d ground us all. | 在和平时期我们都得被禁飞 |
[17:30] | So it falls back on you. | 那还是把球踢给你了 |
[17:33] | Yeah. | 对 |
[17:36] | Even screwed up, she’s still the best Viper driver I’ve got. | 就算是个冒失鬼 她仍旧是我手下最出色的蝮蛇机驾驶员 |
[17:42] | Sometimes it’s hard to admit that the best of us | 有时要承认我们中最出色的一员 |
[17:45] | can burn out. | 也会累垮并不是容易的事 |
[17:47] | Do you think she has? | 你认为她是这样吗? |
[17:54] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[17:57] | I think her identity as a steely-eyed Viper jock | 我想作为一名技艺超群的蝮蛇机驾驶员… |
[17:59] | is the only thing holding her together. | 是唯一让她不至于崩溃的原因 |
[18:03] | So, then, if I ground her… | 所以如果我让她禁飞… |
[18:12] | Everyone gets rattled sometimes. | 每个人都有忧虑不安的时候 |
[18:16] | But the bottom line is, | 但根本问题是… |
[18:18] | when the bullets start to fly, | 当子弹纷飞的时候 |
[18:22] | can she handle it? | 她是否能应付得来? |
[18:40] | So, where do you want to go when you bite the big one? | 当你”光荣”的时候 你想被放在哪里? |
[18:44] | I want to go right there, next to Kat. | 我想在小凯身边 |
[18:50] | A water-walking Viper jock. | 一位水上漂的蝮蛇机驾驶员 |
[18:52] | A royal pain in the ass, but a hell of a stick to have on your wing. | 十足的讨厌鬼 可有她做你僚机却是好帮手 |
[18:59] | You can put me right here. | 你可以把我放在这里 |
[19:01] | Next to Duck and Nora. | 放在达克和罗拉旁边 |
[19:04] | Good card players. | 玩牌高手 |
[19:06] | Nice way to spend eternity. | 永远有此陪伴也不错 |
[19:09] | Okay. So whoever croaks first, the other one makes sure | 好 如果谁先挂了 |
[19:11] | that their picture goes in the right place. Deal? | 另一个人可要把照片放对地方 说定了? |
[19:20] | Deal. | 一言为定 |
[19:25] | So, what did the old man have to say about my combat report? | 老头子对我的作战报告有什么看法? |
[19:30] | Starbuck’s finally gone off the deep end. | “星芭终于陷入了困境”? |
[19:32] | Unfit for duty? | “无法胜任工作”? |
[19:36] | He said I’m the CAG. It’s my call. | 他说我是队长 由我决定 |
[19:40] | Ah. | 啊… |
[19:48] | And what do you say? | 那你怎么说? |
[19:52] | Well, I say I’d trust your eyes over dradis any day of the week. | 我说比起雷达 我更相信你的眼睛 |
[19:55] | Something could have been there and vanished in the cloud cover. | 可能确实有东西在那里 在云中消失了 |
[19:59] | So, you don’t think I’m nuts? | 你认为我不是疯子? |
[20:01] | I didn’t say that. You’re a raving lunatic. | 我可没那么说 你是个胡说八道的疯子 |
[20:04] | As demented and deranged as the first day I met you. | 我从第一次看到你 你就疯疯癫癫的 |
[20:07] | And you’re a bastard. | 你是个混球 |
[20:13] | Look, | 听着 |
[20:15] | stress has made us all twitchy. | 压力可以让我们大家都变得神经质 |
[20:19] | After what that Cylon put you through on New Caprica, | 在新卡布里卡上那个赛昂人对你所做的一些事之后 |
[20:22] | you’ve had more than your share. | 有些事你并没说 |
[20:25] | Get some rest | 休息一下吧 |
[20:27] | or you will start seeing things. | 不然你真的会开始出现幻觉 |
[20:33] | Yeah. | 好 |
[20:39] | That leaves six civvies in line to refuel. | 这样还有六艘民用船等待补给 |
[20:43] | ROSLIN: So, another 10 hours and we’re done. | 那再等10个小时 我们就完工了? |
[20:45] | ADAMA: Yeah. | 恩 |
[20:49] | Starbuck? | 星芭? |
[20:54] | What do you hear? | 你听到了什么? |
[20:56] | Nothing but the rain. | 只有雨声 |
[20:58] | Then grab your gun and bring in the cat. | 那就带上你的枪 把猫请进来 |
[21:01] | Wilco, Admiral. | 遵命 上将 |
[21:06] | Madam President. | 总统阁下 |
[21:08] | Captain. | 上尉 |
[21:09] | How is it out there? | 感觉怎么样? |
[21:11] | Hell of a view. | 我会检讨的 |
[21:13] | We’re almost to the finish line. | 我们就快完成补给了 |
[21:15] | Then we can jump the hell out of this system. | 可以跳出这个星系 |
[21:18] | So say we all. | 同心协力 |
[21:22] | Um… | 嗯… |
[21:24] | Actually… Sorry, Boss. | 抱歉 老大 |
[21:28] | I have something for you. | 有些东西要送给你 |
[21:33] | I thought that it would be a nice figurehead for your model ship. | 我觉得拿这个作为您木船模型的破浪神不错 |
[21:38] | Aurora. | 奥罗拉 |
[21:40] | Goddess of the dawn. Yeah. | 黎明女神 对 |
[21:42] | She brings the morning star and a fair wind. | 她会带来晨星与和风 |
[21:45] | A fresh start. | 一个崭新的开始 |
[21:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:50] | Good hunting. | 祝你好运 |
[21:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:58] | Harness assembly? | 线束装配? |
[21:59] | Lap and shoulder retaining pins installed. | 腰肩部固定销已经安装好 |
[22:02] | Retraction reel correct. | 收缩卷正确 |
[22:06] | Disconnect block locking indicator. Yellow flag visible. | 刚连接块锁定指示器 显示黄旗 |
[22:16] | TYROL: You all right, Captain? | 没事吧 上尉? |
[22:20] | Uh… | 呃… |
[22:22] | Give me a minute here, Chief. | 让我单独呆一会 轮机长 |
[22:38] | WOMAN: Did we not talk about it? | 我们没说过吗? |
[22:40] | Do it! Come on, do, it! Stop it! | 快点 拜托 停下来! |
[23:08] | TYROL: Major. | 少校 |
[23:11] | She’s just sitting there. | 她就那样坐在那里 |
[23:15] | Well, did you talk to her? | 你和她谈过了么? |
[23:18] | You talk to her. | 你去和她谈谈吧 |
[23:33] | Feeling sorry for me? | 替我难过? |
[23:41] | Kara, everyone gets rattled. | 卡拉… 每个人都有忧虑不安的时候 |
[23:48] | Even the best. | 即便是最出色的人 |
[23:56] | I’m not going back out there. | 我不会回去了 |
[24:01] | I don’t trust myself. | 我不相信我自己 |
[24:05] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[24:09] | So trust me. | 那就相信我 |
[24:13] | I’ll fly your wing. | 我做你的僚机 |
[24:16] | The CAG flying my number two? | 空军队长做我下手 |
[24:26] | Whatever it takes. | 让我干什么都行 |
[24:34] | How are things with you and Dee? | 你和小杜的事怎么样了? |
[24:37] | Uh… | 呃… |
[24:39] | You know. Good. | 挺好的 |
[24:42] | No. | 不 |
[24:44] | Better than good. | 比那还要强 |
[24:47] | Best they’ve ever been. | 最好的时候 |
[24:53] | I’m happy for you. | 我替你高兴 |
[24:57] | Really. | 真的 |
[25:00] | It’s funny though, after all we’ve been through | 有意思的是 在我们一起经历了这么多以后 |
[25:04] | we are right back where we started. | 我们又回到了原点 |
[25:10] | You’re CAG and I am your hotshot problem pilot. | 你还是空军队长 我还是你的王牌蝮蛇机驾驶员 |
[25:24] | I guess that’s all we’ll ever be now, huh? | 看来我们只能是这样的关系了 |
[25:46] | Starbuck, Apollo. How we doing? | 星芭 我是阿波罗 感觉怎么样? |
[25:52] | Copacetic. | 好极了 |
[25:55] | Another 30 minutes and we head back to the barn. | 再过30分钟 我们就返回基地 |
[26:00] | Damn it. Apollo! One turkey, my right, three, | 见鬼 阿波罗 一架敌机 在我右边三点钟方向出现 |
[26:03] | level at 10, ducking in and out of the clouds. | 十点钟高度 潜入云层中 |
[26:05] | Engaging. | 追击 |
[26:10] | Starbuck, Apollo. No joy. | 星芭 我是阿波罗 未发现敌机 |
[26:12] | Starbuck, Galactica. | 星芭 我是卡拉狄加 |
[26:13] | No dradis contact on your Cylon. | 雷达上并未发现赛昂人 |
[26:15] | Apollo, Starbuck. | 阿波罗 我是星芭 |
[26:19] | Weapons hot. Committing. | 准备开火 作战开始 |
[26:22] | This time I’m gonna drag him back and dump his sorry ass on the hangar deck. | 这次我要把这混蛋拖回去 扔到机库里 |
[26:29] | Set the fleet at condition one. Uncouple the hoses! | 全体舰队一级戒备 解开所有燃料管 |
[26:44] | Starbuck, Apollo. I’ve lost you on dradis. | 星芭 我是阿波罗 我无法在雷达上看到你 |
[26:47] | I’m blind! | 我什么都不看见 |
[26:48] | Starbuck, Apollo. I repeat. I’ve got no sign of you or the Raider. | 星芭 我是阿波罗 重复一遍 我看不到你或突袭机 |
[26:54] | Starbuck! Report! | 星芭 报告 |
[26:56] | Starbuck, report! | 星芭 报告 |
[26:58] | This is Apollo. Do you read me? | 我是阿波罗 收到了吗? |
[27:01] | Starbuck! Report! | 星芭 报告 |
[27:06] | Starbuck! | 星芭! |
[27:26] | Starbuck, I have zero visibility. | 星芭 我的能见度为零 |
[27:28] | Starbuck, are you out there? | 星芭 你在吗? |
[27:30] | Kara! | 卡拉! |
[27:41] | D.J.: Good morning, Delphi. | 早安 特尔斐 |
[27:42] | Got another hot one in store for you today. Time to head for the beach. | 今天又是炎热的一天 是去海滩的时候了 |
[27:46] | Weatherman says we can… | 天气预报员说… |
[27:48] | Rise and shine. | 太阳照屁股了 |
[27:58] | We have a big day ahead of us. | 今天可是个大日子 |
[28:02] | Come on. | 得了 |
[28:17] | I’m not here. | 我没在这里 |
[28:19] | I’m out cold. | 我在寒冷的屋外 |
[28:21] | Or on a Cylon ship | 不然就是在赛昂母舰上 |
[28:22] | and you drag me to play your frakking mind games. | 你把我拉进来和你玩那个荒诞的心理游戏 |
[28:25] | No games, Kara. | 没有游戏 卡拉 |
[28:28] | That’s not your destiny. | 是关于你宿命的事 |
[28:33] | I write my own destiny. | 我自己谱写我的命运 |
[28:37] | I didn’t paint that symbol, Kara. | 不是我绘制的那个符号 卡拉 |
[28:40] | You did. | 而是你 |
[28:42] | You saw it again. | 你在云里 |
[28:47] | In the clouds. | 又看到了它 |
[28:49] | Didn’t you? | 对吧? |
[28:55] | But you didn’t tell anyone else. | 你没有告诉别人 |
[28:59] | Because you’re drawn to it. | 因为你陷于其中 |
[29:04] | You feel its pull. | 你能感受到它的吸引力 |
[29:05] | You want to fly into it. You want to cross over. | 你想飞到它的里面 穿过它 |
[29:10] | But you’re afraid. | 但你害怕 |
[29:12] | Afraid of what? A frakking cloud? | 怕什么? 就怕一片他妈的云彩? |
[29:23] | Of the unknown. | 未知的事情 |
[29:26] | Death. | 死亡 |
[29:29] | All your high-wire stunts have been an act. | 你所有的特技都是一部戏 |
[29:35] | Time after time, | 一次又一次 |
[29:39] | you skip to the edge of the abyss, then dance away again. | 你化险为夷 侥幸逃脱 |
[29:44] | But you’ve never really conquered your fear. | 可你却从未克服过你的恐惧 |
[29:48] | You’ve been afraid. | 自从那一天开始… |
[29:51] | Ever since that day. | 你就一直忧心忡忡 |
[29:55] | What day? | 哪一天? |
[30:18] | All of this has happened before | 这一切都发生过 |
[30:21] | and will happen again. | 这一切会再次重演 |
[30:26] | SOCRATA: It’s open. | 没锁 |
[30:36] | Hello, Mama. | 你好 妈妈 |
[30:39] | It’s hard to believe it’s only six years ago. | 没想到这只是六年前 |
[30:43] | You look so much younger. | 你看起来年轻好多 |
[30:46] | I was. | 是的 |
[30:49] | SOCRATA: So, you really did it. | 你真的做到了 |
[30:51] | First person in the family to become an officer. | 家里第一个当上军官的人 |
[30:55] | What is the world coming to? | 轮也该轮到我了 |
[30:58] | Kara, they tell me that you’re the best natural pilot they’ve ever seen. | 卡拉 他们告诉我你是他们所见过最好的天生驾驶员的料 |
[31:04] | First time I got in that cockpit, I just | 我第一次坐进驾驶舱的时候 我就… |
[31:08] | felt like I belonged. | 觉得我属于那里 |
[31:10] | All that natural ability, | 那些都是天生的 |
[31:12] | and still, you only graduated sixteenth in your class. | 不过你还是以班上第16名的成绩毕业的 |
[31:19] | Sixteenth out of 117 cadets, Mama. | 117侯选人中第16名 妈妈 |
[31:21] | Why are you proud of that? | 这有什么可骄傲的? |
[31:23] | You should have been number one. | 你应该是第一名 |
[31:25] | They tell me that you have left a trail of demerits from here to Aerilon. | 他们告诉我你的缺点够从这里排到爱诺朗了 |
[31:29] | You’re undisciplined, you have no respect for authority… | 你无法无纪 |
[31:32] | It’s none of your business, anymore. | 这不关你的事了 妈妈 |
[31:36] | You have a gift, Kara. | 你有天分 卡拉 |
[31:39] | I’ve always known that, | 我一直心里有数 |
[31:41] | here, in my gut and I am not going to let you piss that away. | 我不会让你就此荒废掉 |
[31:44] | You’re special. Don’t you understand that? | 你与众不同 难道你不明白吗? |
[31:46] | No, I’m not! | 不 我不明白 |
[31:48] | Would you let go of that stupid dream of yours? | 你就不能放弃你那愚蠢的梦想吗? |
[31:52] | Look, I am sorry as hell that you never made officer | 你没能当上军官 我很遗憾 |
[31:55] | and all you have to show for a life of dedication | 这间破房子和墙上那些勋章 |
[31:58] | is this crappy apartment and that frakking medal on the wall. | 是你为国尽忠的唯一证明 |
[32:01] | But I will not make up for it all. | 但我不会去弥补你的遗憾 |
[32:03] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[32:04] | Yeah, because you’re a quitter. | 说得对 因为你就是个轻言放弃的人 |
[32:08] | You always have been. | 一向如此 |
[32:20] | You went to an oncologist? | 你去过肿瘤专家那里了? |
[32:23] | Hey! Put that down! Don’t touch that! | 放下 别碰 |
[32:33] | What are you going to do about this? | 你要怎么办? |
[32:35] | Nothing. | 不去管它 |
[32:36] | There’s nothing to do. It’s metastasized. | 没什么办法 已经转移了 |
[32:41] | Game is over. | 游戏结束了 |
[33:13] | I’m sorry, Mama. | 我很遗憾 妈妈 |
[33:14] | I don’t want your pity. | 别可怜我 |
[33:20] | You haven’t got it. | 你还没得到我的怜悯 |
[33:21] | You want to feel sorry for someone? | 你想替别人难过? |
[33:23] | Feel sorry for yourself. | 去为你自己难过吧 |
[33:25] | You’re gonna have to find another way to motivate your ass. | 你得找别的方法 来督促自己了 |
[33:27] | I’m not gonna be around to do it any longer. | 我陪不了你多久了 |
[33:31] | Oh, don’t tell me you’re gonna cry about it now. | 可别告诉我还要哭啊 |
[33:36] | You know what? I don’t need this. I’m gonna… | 我用不着在这里听这些话 |
[33:39] | I’m gonna walk out that door | 我要走出那道门 |
[33:41] | and you can look at it every frakking miserable day you have left | 你就自己走完 这段悲惨的日子吧 |
[33:45] | and know that I am never gonna come back through it again. | 我永远也不会再迈过这道门槛 |
[33:49] | Kara! | 卡拉 |
[34:00] | You kept running, didn’t you? | 然后你就一直跑 对吧? |
[34:02] | For blocks. | 跑了好几条街 |
[34:23] | LEOBEN: She waited here | 她就一直在这里守着 |
[34:26] | for five weeks, hoping you’d come back. | 等了五周 希望你能回来 |
[34:32] | She died alone. | 她在孤独中死去 |
[34:36] | I was afraid I couldn’t watch. | 我害怕我会看不下去 |
[34:43] | It’s not too late. | 还为时不晚 |
[34:47] | She’s waiting still. | 她还在等你 |
[35:21] | Mama. | 妈妈 |
[35:28] | You came back. | 你回来了 |
[35:45] | I can’t believe you kept all this. | 想不到你还留着这些东西 |
[35:48] | Everything. | 所有的一切都留着 |
[35:51] | Always. | 一直如此 |
[36:15] | Mama. | 妈妈 |
[36:22] | Something’s about to happen. | 有事要发生了 |
[36:26] | You know that thing that you were trying to prepare me for? | 您还记得您一直让我有所准备的那件事吗? |
[36:35] | I don’t know if I can do it. | 我不知道自己是否能做到 |
[36:38] | Oh, yes, you can. You can. | 你能行的 能行的 |
[36:43] | How can you be sure? | 为什么你这么肯定? |
[36:51] | You’re my daughter. | 因为你是我的女儿 |
[37:25] | LEOBEN: See? There’s nothing so terrible about death. | 死亡并没有那么可怕 |
[37:29] | When you finally face it, it’s beautiful. | 当你最终面对它的时候 它是如此美丽 |
[37:36] | You’re free now. | 你自由了 |
[37:39] | To become who you really are. | 可以找回真正的自己了 |
[37:47] | You’re not Leoben. | 你不是李奥本 |
[37:51] | Never said I was. | 从没说过我是 |
[37:55] | I’m here to prepare you to pass through the next door. | 我来这里 是为了让你准备好通过那道门 |
[37:59] | To discover what hovers in the space between life and death. | 参透生死 |
[38:20] | Starbuck, Apollo. I lost you on dradis. | 星芭 我是阿波罗 我无法在雷达上看到你 |
[38:24] | I say again, | 重复一遍… |
[38:26] | I’ve lost you. | 我看不到你 |
[38:28] | Squawk ident. I’ll try to get a fix on you. | 启用应答机识别 我会确定你的方位 |
[38:31] | Kara! | 卡拉! |
[38:36] | STARBUCK: Lee. | 李 |
[38:38] | I’m not afraid anymore. | 我不怕了 |
[38:40] | Say again? | 再说一遍? |
[38:45] | I’m not afraid anymore. | 我不怕了 |
[38:47] | She should be afraid. | 她应该害怕 |
[38:49] | She’s damn close to the hard deck. | 她已经很接近最低海拔高度了 |
[38:51] | Apollo’s not far behind. The pressure will crush them both. | 阿波罗离她也不远 压力会把他俩都挤个粉碎 |
[38:53] | Come on, Lee. Get her out of there. | 快 李 把她弄出来 |
[38:55] | GAETA: Ninety seconds to hard deck. | 90秒后到达最低海拔高度 |
[38:56] | All right, Kara. Listen to me. | 卡拉 听我说 |
[38:58] | Forget the damn toaster. | 别去管那该死的”烤面包机”了 |
[39:00] | Climb now or you’re dead. | 迅速爬升 不然你就死定了 |
[39:16] | We can still pull out of this. We haven’t gone past the point of no return. | 我们还能逃出来 还没有到达无法挽回的地步 |
[39:21] | Kara! | 卡拉 |
[39:22] | GAETA: Sixty seconds to hard deck. | 60秒后到达最低海拔高度 |
[39:25] | Dee, vector red section to Apollo’s last known. | 小杜 按阿波罗上次的位置 |
[39:27] | Set alert Vipers to ready one. | 从一号管道派出待战机 |
[39:29] | DUALLA: Hotdog, Hex, divert to 715. | 热狗 汉克斯 转为715号 |
[39:33] | Gods, Starbuck, where are you? | 天杀的 你在哪里? |
[39:41] | Visual. Visual. Okay. | 看到了 看到了 好 |
[39:44] | Kara, I’m coming to get you. | 卡拉 我来接你了 |
[39:46] | STARBUCK: Lee. | 李… |
[39:49] | I’ll see you on the other side. | 让我们在另一边见吧 |
[39:51] | APOLLO: Kara, please. Listen to me. Come back. | 卡拉 求你听我说… 回来 |
[39:53] | Just let me go. | 就让我去吧 |
[39:55] | Gods damn it, Kara. | 天杀的 卡拉! |
[39:57] | You come back! Come back! | 你给我回来! 回来! |
[40:00] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[40:02] | Just let me go. | 就让我去吧 |
[40:06] | They’re waiting for me. | 他们在等我 |
[40:24] | No! | 不! |
[40:26] | No! | 不!! |
[40:29] | Apollo! | 阿波罗! |
[40:30] | Get out of there! Abort! | 离开那里! 取消任务! |
[40:32] | Abort! | 取消任务 |
[40:46] | Lee, do you have her in sight? Can you see her? | 李 你看到她了吗? 能看到她吗? |
[40:59] | APOLLO: Negative. | 不能 |
[41:00] | She… | 她… |
[41:03] | She went in. | 她进去了 |
[41:09] | She went in. | 她进去了 |
[41:22] | We’re sending in the search and rescue birds right now. | 我们会立即派出搜救队 |
[41:24] | We’ll find her. | 会找到她的 |
[41:25] | APOLLO: No, Dad. It’s no use. | 不用 爸 没用了 |
[41:28] | Her ship’s in pieces. | 她的战机已经变成了碎片 |
[41:32] | Her ship’s in pieces. | 她的战机已经变成了碎片 |
[41:34] | Her ship | 她的战机 |
[41:37] | is lost. | …没了 |