英文名称:After We Collided
年代:2020
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | 总监 大红 | |
[00:36] | The entire world is a collection of memoranda | 这个世界是一本超大备忘录 |
[00:39] | that she did exist, and that I have lost her. | 提醒我她曾出现过 而我失去她了 |
[00:43] | Whatever our souls are made of, | 不论人的灵魂究竟是什么组成的 |
[00:45] | hers and mine are the same. | 我和她的是一样的 |
[00:48] | A rather pretentious way to open our story… | 倒不是我想把故事说的好像我多自命不凡 |
[00:51] | but I’ve always had a flair for the dramatic. | 但我一直都是这么有戏剧天赋 |
[00:54] | You see, this is our story… | 这 就是我们的故事 |
[00:57] | Tessa’s and mine. | 泰莎和我的 |
[00:59] | It’s a story you’ve heard before, | 和你曾听过无数次的故事一样 |
[01:01] | passed down from the Greeks, through Shakespeare, | 由希腊人之口讲述 后来又经过了 |
[01:03] | the Brontes, Jane Austen. | 莎士比亚 勃朗特姐妹和简奥斯丁的传颂 |
[01:07] | It’s the story of a young girl exploring her independence, | 故事里年轻的女孩探索追寻自由独立 |
[01:10] | free from the bonds of her oppressive parent… | 试图挣脱压迫她的父母的束缚 |
[01:13] | and promised to a boy she clearly does not love. | 和跟一个她完全不爱的男孩的婚约 |
[01:17] | She meets a dashingly handsome young man | 她遇到一个英俊潇洒的青年 |
[01:19] | who sweeps her off her feet… | 让她神魂颠倒 |
[01:22] | even though he represents everything she detests. | 尽管男孩具有她所厌恶的一切特质 |
[01:25] | She falls for him, | 她还是爱上了他 |
[01:28] | gives herself to him, | 把自己交给了他 |
[01:30] | and is ultimately betrayed by him | 最终被他背叛 |
[01:33] | and left shattered. | 心碎离场 |
[01:35] | Only it is he who is destroyed by his deceit. | 而他的谎言真正摧毁的只有他自己 |
[01:40] | When it feels as though all is lost, | 当一切似乎都覆水难收时 |
[01:42] | the two reunite | 两个人又重归于好 |
[01:44] | and live happily ever after. | 从此过上了幸福快乐的生活 |
[01:47] | Like I’ve said, a story you’ve heard before. | 我说过的 这是个老套的故事 |
[01:51] | Only difference is… | 唯一的区别的就是 |
[01:53] | this isn’t that story. | 这并不是那个故事 |
[02:17] | 泰莎 咱们得谈谈 泰莎求你了 我们一个月没说话了 | |
[02:44] | Hey. Can I ask you a question? | 你好 能问个问题吗 |
[02:47] | – Piss off. – I’m looking for someone. | -滚开 -我想找个人 |
[02:49] | Piss off! | 滚开 |
[03:08] | Whoo! Sure don’t seem like Christmas out here, | 外面看起来一点都不像过圣诞了 |
[03:12] | all this heat we’ve been havin’. | 热成这个样子 |
[03:14] | Ya know, I hate the heat. | 我讨厌天热你懂的哦 |
[03:17] | Heat make people do some crazy things. | 天气一热人就会做些疯狂的事情 |
[03:34] | Thank… Thank you! | 谢 谢了 |
[03:36] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[03:41] | Excuse me! Sir, can you hold that elevator, please! | 不好意思 先生 麻烦帮我按住电梯门 |
[03:44] | Asswipe! | 屎人 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1189个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:168个,六级词汇:79个,GRE词汇:86个,托福词汇:114个,考研词汇:183个,专四词汇:146个,专八词汇:22个, 所有生词标注共:330个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[03:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:53] | Did you call me an asswipe? | 你刚才是骂我屎人了吗 |
[03:56] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[03:58] | You just called me an asswipe. | 你刚才骂我屎人 |
[04:01] | Um, no. I didn’t. | 不 并没有 |
[04:03] | Yeah, I guess I just imagined it. | 好吧 可能是我想象的 |
[04:06] | Guess so. | 可能吧 |
[04:09] | Ya know, I was trying to hold the elevator for you. | 我本来就要帮你按电梯的 |
[04:12] | Sure you were. | 当然了 |
[04:16] | Look, I’m sorry. It’s my first day. | 不好意思 今天是我第一天上班 |
[04:19] | I’m just trying to make an impression. | 我只是想让大家记住我 |
[04:21] | Well, you certainly succeeded at that. | 好吧 你绝对做到了 |
[04:26] | Asswipe. | 屎人 |
[04:35] | No, no, no, no… | 不 不要 |
[04:36] | – You work here? – Surprise. | -你在这上班吗 -惊不惊喜意不意外 |
[04:38] | Tessa! | 泰莎 |
[04:39] | Welcome to Vance Publishing. | 欢迎加入凡思出版社 |
[04:41] | Hi. Kimberly, right? | 你好 你是金伯莉吧 |
[04:42] | Excellent memory. I’m impressed. | 记性很好啊 让我印象深刻 |
[04:44] | Yes, she makes quite the impression. | 是的 她可擅长给人留印象了 |
[04:46] | You two know each other? | 你们两个认识吗 |
[04:47] | Uh… we’re old friends. | 我们是老朋友了 |
[04:49] | Now, if you ladies will excuse me? | 女士们 我先走一步了 |
[04:51] | – Are you excited to get going? – Yeah. | -要正式开始了激动吗 -是的 |
[04:53] | Let’s introduce you to the boss. | 先去见见老板吧 |
[04:55] | Shut the fuck up and listen to me! | 你他妈的闭嘴 听我说 |
[04:59] | This might not be the best time for introductions. | 现在也许不是互相认识的最佳时机 |
[05:01] | Why don’t I show you your office? | 要不还是先去看看你的办公室吧 |
[05:05] | Trevor! | 崔佛 |
[05:07] | On it. | 这就来 |
[05:13] | I apologize for the mess. | 这儿太乱了不好意思 |
[05:15] | We’ve been short on interns lately, | 我们最近实习生不足 |
[05:16] | and we’re a bit backlogged. | 攒了一堆活 |
[05:18] | That seems crazy to me. | 听起来简直不可思议 |
[05:20] | People I know would kill for an internship here. | 我认识的人为了来这里实习能豁出老命 |
[05:22] | I know, it’s just that Vance has this small problem | 我知道的 只是凡思有个小毛病 |
[05:25] | with firing them after a day. | 总在第一天就把人开除了 |
[05:27] | But that’s not going to happen to you. | 但那可不会发生在你身上 |
[05:28] | I have a good feeling about this. | 我有很好的预感 |
[05:30] | But like I said during the interview, | 就和我在面试时说的一样 |
[05:33] | your job is to read five manuscripts a week, | 你的工作就是每周看五篇稿子 |
[05:34] | and if you like them, just forward them on to me. | 看到有喜欢的 就交给我 |
[05:37] | Okay. The kitchen is right down the hall. | 好的 厨房在大厅那头 |
[05:39] | Feel free to place any order for lunch. | 午餐可以随意点 |
[05:41] | Any questions? | 还有问题吗 |
[05:42] | Uh, no. I’m good. | 不 没有了 |
[05:44] | You got this. | 你可以的 |
[06:22] | 《蜗居》 作者杰琳德塞 | |
[06:45] | Mr. Vance! | 凡思先生 |
[06:48] | Um… Um, I’m so sorry. | 不好意思 |
[06:50] | I must have dozed off. What time is it? | 我不小心睡着了 几点了 |
[06:52] | 9:25. | 9点25分 |
[06:55] | 9:25? | 9点25分 |
[06:58] | – Am I fired? – Sit down. | -我被开除了吗 -坐下来 |
[07:01] | You mean to tell me you read three books | 你是要告诉我你昨晚看完了三本书 |
[07:03] | and did coverage on all of them last night, | 还给他们都写了评价 |
[07:05] | and you think Carnival of Light by Niko Tanaka is a great read? | 并且你觉得田中妮可的《光之祭》不错吗 |
[07:09] | Yeah, it is. It’s, uh, | 没错 是的 |
[07:11] | she has a really original voice, | 她的表达非常的新颖 |
[07:13] | it’s a lot like an early Margaret Atwood, | 特别像早期的玛格丽特·阿特伍德 |
[07:15] | The Edible Woman, | 《可以吃的女人》那本书 |
[07:17] | – Surfacing… – I’m coming down now. | -很吸引人 -我现在下来 |
[07:20] | Grab your things. Come with me. | 拿上你的东西 跟我来 |
[07:23] | Oh, shit. | 糟了 |
[07:30] | Morning, Mr. Vance. | 早上好 凡思先生 |
[07:32] | – Morning, sir. – Mr. Vance, I was just… | -早上好 先生 -凡思先生 我正要 |
[07:34] | I was wondering if we had time to go back to… | 我想知道还有没有时间回去 |
[07:36] | Get in. | 上车 |
[07:38] | Because I have to get my phone charger in at… | 因为我得带上我的手机充电器 |
[07:40] | Oh, we’re closing the door! | 好吧 在关门了 |
[07:44] | Little work tip. | 小小的工作建议 |
[07:47] | It helps if you don’t wear the same clothes every day. | 想好好干的话不要每天穿同一身衣服 |
[07:49] | That, and showering. | 并且偶尔洗澡 |
[07:54] | Um, where are we going? | 咱们要去哪里 |
[07:56] | There’s a digital publishing conference, | 去参加个数字出版大会 |
[07:58] | and I need to secure some funding for my expansion. | 我还需要为我的业务扩展争取投资 |
[08:05] | Fuck off! | 滚蛋 |
[08:08] | What part of “We’re closed” don’t… | “打烊”俩字儿你不认识 |
[08:11] | – Hi. – You busy? | -嗨 -忙吗 |
[08:13] | Kind of in the middle of something. | 手头上算是有点事儿 |
[08:15] | So, you know, why don’t you come back tomorrow? | 所以 要不你明天再来 |
[08:19] | Or just come in right now. | 或者现在进来也行 |
[08:26] | I’m good. | 不用了 |
[08:28] | Come on, it’ll ease the pain. | 来点吧 能缓解疼痛 |
[08:31] | I like the pain. | 我喜欢疼痛 |
[08:33] | Well, suit yourself, you fuckin’ masochist. | 随便你吧 你个受虐狂 |
[08:43] | Welcome back the Montgomery, Mr. Vance. | 欢迎回到蒙哥马利 凡思先生 |
[08:45] | I have your rooms ready for you. | 您的房间已经准备好了 |
[08:47] | We had a printer delivered to Mr. Trevor Matthews’ room. | 打印机已送到崔佛马修先生的房间了 |
[08:50] | Unfortunately, Ms. Young’s room wasn’t ready, | 但很不巧 杨小姐的房间还没准备好 |
[08:52] | so we had her upgraded to a suite | 所以我们将她的房间升级成套房了 |
[08:53] | with compliments of the management. | 以表对管理疏忽的歉意 |
[08:54] | Has Mr. Jiang checked in yet? | 江先生入住了吗 |
[08:56] | I do believe he’s at the bar. | 我想他正在酒吧那儿 |
[08:58] | Of course he is. | 当然他会在那儿了 |
[08:59] | So I get a printer and you get a suite. | 所以我得个打印机 你得了个套房 |
[09:01] | You’re enjoying this, aren’t you? | 你很得意 是吧 |
[09:03] | Definitely. | 必须的 |
[09:04] | Hon’, do you mind taking Tessa shopping? | 亲爱的 你能带泰莎去购物吗 |
[09:06] | She needs something for tonight. | 她需要为今晚做准备 |
[09:08] | I trust you. | 我相信你 |
[09:11] | Let’s go have some fun. | 咱们去找点乐子吧 |
[09:15] | Are you sure that I can get in? | 你确定我能进去吗 |
[09:17] | Because I’ve never been to a nightclub before. | 我从来没有去过夜总会 |
[09:19] | But don’t they check…? | 但是他们不是要查 |
[09:21] | You’ll be with us. It won’t be a problem. | 你跟着我们 没问题的 |
[09:25] | Look, before we go outside, | 现在 咱们出去之前 |
[09:28] | I just wanted to tell you something. | 我得告诉你些情况 |
[09:29] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:31] | Vance and I are… | 我和凡思 |
[09:34] | more than co-workers. | 不只是同事关系 |
[09:37] | It was strictly a work thing for years, | 有几年只是单纯的工作 |
[09:41] | especially after his wife died, | 特别是他的妻子去世后 |
[09:43] | then I started helping out with his son Smith, | 我就开始帮他照顾儿子史密斯 |
[09:46] | and, well, love can really take you by surprise. | 爱情 总是让人措手不及 |
[09:50] | Yes, it can. | 是哦 |
[09:55] | – That’s him? – Mm-hmm. | -就是他吗 -是的 |
[09:57] | He’s the sweetest kid. | 他是最贴心的孩子了 |
[10:02] | Can’t wait for them to see you in this dress tonight. | 等不及今晚让他们看见你穿这裙子的样子了 |
[10:06] | Oh, shoot. | 糟了 |
[10:08] | We forgot to buy you underwear. | 忘记给你买内衣了 |
[10:10] | But my clothes are at the laundry. | 但是我的衣服都送去洗了 |
[10:12] | If I leave now, I can run back to the mall… | 我如果现在出发 冲回商场 |
[10:14] | Oh, no, no, no. No. It’s fine. | 不 不用了 没事的 |
[10:16] | – Are you sure? – Yeah. | -你确定吗 -是的 |
[10:19] | Okay, I guess we’re goin’ commando, then. | 好吧 那咱们就真空上阵吧 |
[10:28] | I can’t believe I’ve been at Vance for only a day. | 真不敢相信我来凡思才一天 |
[10:31] | Well, Hardin said we’d be lucky to have you. | 哈登说有你是我们的幸运啊 |
[10:34] | – You spoke to Hardin. – No, Vance did. | -你和哈登聊过了 -不 凡思聊的 |
[10:38] | He didn’t tell you? | 他没告诉你吗 |
[10:40] | Must have slipped his mind. | 肯定是忘记了 |
[11:03] | 史蒂夫 今晚一起浪啊 | |
[11:06] | 史蒂夫 今晚一起浪啊 | |
[11:06] | 来嘛 别扫兴 | |
[11:09] | 你不答应我 就一直烦你 | |
[11:14] | Yes, well, as long as we’re at the conference by two… | 是的 只要我们能够在会上 |
[11:22] | Wow. | 哇哦 |
[11:24] | You clean up nicely. | 你倒是洗的很干净 |
[11:26] | Gee, Trevor, you sure know how to charm the ladies. | 老天 崔佛 你真懂如何取悦女士 |
[11:29] | Tessa, you look stunning. | 泰莎 你看起来美极了 |
[11:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:32] | On the move. | 走吧 |
[11:45] | So what books have you written? | 所以你都写了哪些书 |
[11:47] | Oh, this and that. | 各种各样的 |
[11:56] | Feel like I’m sitting at the kids’ table. | 感觉和坐在儿童桌似的 |
[11:58] | Thanks. | 谢你啊 |
[12:00] | No, that’s not what I meant. Sorry. | 不 我不是那个意思 不好意思 |
[12:02] | I hate nightclubs. | 我讨厌夜总会 |
[12:03] | Probably because I suck at dancing. | 也许是因为我跳舞很烂 |
[12:05] | I love Ohio football, but I hate nightclubs. | 我喜欢俄亥俄橄榄球 但讨厌夜总会 |
[12:08] | Why are we here? | 咱们在这儿干嘛 |
[12:11] | Him. | 为了他 |
[12:13] | Mr. Jiang. | 江先生 |
[12:14] | His family owns a hedge fund worth 800 million | 他的家族掌握了价值8亿的对冲基金 |
[12:17] | and it’s considering investing in Vance’s expansion. | 而且正在考虑要投资凡思的扩张 |
[12:21] | You want me to get you a drink? | 要给你拿个喝的吗 |
[12:22] | I’m gonna stick with water. | 我只喝水就行了 |
[12:24] | All my budget really allows these days. | 现在经济状况只允许喝这个 |
[12:25] | I thought you were a paid intern. | 我以为你是有实习工资的 |
[12:27] | You’d be surprised how much Uber charges can add up. | 你要是知道优步涨价多少就该吃惊了 |
[12:31] | I mean, I’d be lucky to break even. | 收支平衡都困难 |
[12:36] | – I’ll go. – What it is? | -我来吧 -这是什么 |
[12:40] | Sex on the Beach. | 性爱海滩 |
[12:43] | Quite a beach. | 海滩挺厉害啊 |
[12:48] | Grab a straw. On your mark, get set, go. | 拿根吸管 各就各位 开始 |
[12:57] | It’s really good. | 挺好喝的 |
[13:00] | Mr. Jiang, have you had a chance to look at my numbers yet? | 江先生 您有空看了我的报价吗 |
[13:02] | With the forecast of rising interest rates… | 随着利率上升的预测 |
[13:05] | Again. Just on your mark, set, go. | 再来 预备 开始 |
[13:11] | We’re gonna get fucked up tonight! | 今晚不醉不归 |
[13:31] | Well, well, look what the cat dragged in. | 看看 真是稀客啊 |
[13:34] | That’s a stupid fucking expression. | 这句话真蠢 |
[13:36] | Why would a cat drag me anywhere? | 为什么一只猫要拖着我到处走呢 |
[13:39] | Welcome back, bro. | 兄弟 欢迎回来 |
[13:44] | Did you miss us? | 想我们了没 |
[13:55] | Wait. I don’t get it. | 等等 我没明白笑点 |
[13:57] | Of course you don’t. | 你当然懂不了 |
[14:00] | This is great! | 这里挺棒的 |
[14:05] | I feel like dancing! | 我感觉想跳舞 |
[14:17] | Guess who. | 猜猜我是谁 |
[14:19] | Okay, I’ll give you a hint. | 给你个提示 |
[14:20] | She’s super fuckin’ hot, a lot of fun, | 她性感无比 有趣非常 |
[14:22] | and loves to fuck. | 而且享受性爱 |
[14:24] | – Mother Teresa. – No. Ew. | -特蕾莎修女 -不是 恶心 |
[14:27] | Ta-da! | 是我啦 |
[14:30] | I know, I look amazing. I’ve had, like, no carbs in eight weeks, | 我知道我看上去很赞 我断了八周的碳水 |
[14:33] | but I’m feeling fucking fantastic. | 但我现在觉得真他妈棒 |
[14:35] | Yeah, its from the lack of carbs and not all the blow. | 那可不 又断碳水 又不用吹箫 |
[14:37] | Don’t you have some carpets to munch on? | 你找不到毯子塞你的嘴吗 |
[14:38] | Don’t you have some dick to suck? | 你找不到屌去塞你的嘴吗 |
[15:43] | What do I have to do to make you forgive me? | 我该怎么做 你才能原谅我 |
[15:46] | – I know I’ve been really bad. – Worse than bad. | -我知道我做了坏事 -你不只坏 |
[15:49] | Yeah, but you like it when I’m bad. | 但你喜欢我这么坏 |
[15:52] | You know you miss me. | 你明明想我了 |
[15:58] | Now get the fuck off me. | 现在从我身上滚开 |
[16:02] | What the fuck, Hardin?! | 你他妈干什么 哈登 |
[16:05] | Hardin, you didn’t mind fucking me before, though, right? | 哈登 睡我的时候咋没这么清高呢 |
[16:09] | Oh, let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[16:10] | You’re still moping over that stuck-up bitch. | 你还在为那个自以为是的婊子伤心 |
[16:12] | Don’t fuckin’ talk about her, okay?! | 别他妈提到她 懂 |
[16:14] | Look at you. You look like a lost little puppy | 看看你 就像一只迷路的小狗 |
[16:17] | over some Virgin Mary-turned-skank | 徘徊在堕落了的圣母玛丽脚边 |
[16:19] | who doesn’t even want you! | 而她根本不想要你 |
[16:23] | Ohhh, God. | 妈的 |
[16:25] | What the fuck you looking at, freshman? | 你们他妈看什么呢 小处男 |
[16:28] | You want me to steal your boyfriend? So turn the fuck around. | 想让我把你们男朋友也撬了啊 扭过脸去 |
[16:33] | I look hot. | 我好辣 |
[16:46] | Tessa? | 泰莎 |
[16:46] | Hi! I just, uh, | 嗨 我就是 |
[16:48] | I just wanted to inform you | 我就是想通知一下你 |
[16:50] | that I look hot, | 我现在超辣的 |
[16:52] | and you’re missing it. | 而你啥也看不见 |
[16:53] | Tessa, where are you? | 泰莎 你在哪里 |
[16:55] | Whoo! Somewhere that you’re not. | 没有你的地方 |
[16:58] | Tess, I have your location, I can find you. | 泰莎 我有你的定位 我找的到你 |
[17:01] | How much have you had to drink? | 你喝了多少 |
[17:03] | I don’t know, like five? | 不知道 五杯吧 |
[17:05] | Five what? | 五杯什么 |
[17:06] | Uh, Sex on the Beaches. | 性交海滩 |
[17:09] | Or is it Sexes on the Beaches? | 还是叫 乱交海滩 |
[17:12] | That coulda been fun! | 实在是太欢乐了 |
[17:14] | You are wasted. | 你这么做有什么用 |
[17:16] | Oh, hey, Hardin? I’m the commander. | 嘿 哈登 我是指挥官 |
[17:19] | I’ve been the commander all night. | 整晚我都是指挥官 |
[17:21] | Command… | 发布命令 |
[17:22] | What’s it called? | 这叫什么 |
[17:24] | I’m not wearing any underwear! | 我裙子底下啥都没穿 |
[17:28] | Tess, who are you with? | 泰莎 你跟谁在一起 |
[17:29] | Why haven’t you called me? | 为什么你不打给我 |
[17:31] | I’ve texted you a hundred times! | 我给你发了一百条消息 |
[17:33] | You haven’t replied! | 你一条都没回 |
[17:34] | I actually have to go, | 我应该要挂了 |
[17:36] | but it was nice talking to you, Mr. Hardin Scott, | 和你聊天非常开心 哈登 斯科特先生 |
[17:38] | so goodbye. | 拜拜 |
[17:40] | Don’t fu… Te… | 别他妈 |
[17:44] | Tessa. | 泰莎 |
[17:46] | Trevor! | 崔佛 |
[17:47] | I’m drunk, uncomfortable, and I saw a tampon on the ground. | 我醉了 不舒服 还看到地上有卫生棉条 |
[17:50] | – I’m leaving. – Yeah, no, me too. | -我要离开 -我也是 |
[17:51] | Can we order room service? | 我们可以点客房服务吗 |
[17:53] | I… I want French fries | 我要吃薯条 |
[17:56] | and… ice cream. | 还有冰激凌 |
[18:02] | Nothin’ like a vanilla sundae at three in the morning. | 凌晨三点来个香草圣代真是绝了 |
[18:05] | Yeah, it sounded better in the moment. | 此情此景这话听起来还没那么怪 |
[18:10] | So… Tessa. | 所以 泰莎 |
[18:12] | – Tessa Young. – Mm-hmm. | -泰莎杨 -嗯哼 |
[18:14] | Why the hell are you in publishing? | 你到底为什么做出版工作 |
[18:16] | Well, I love to read… | 我喜欢阅读 |
[18:20] | That makes sense. | 很合理 |
[18:22] | What’s your favorite book? | 你最喜欢哪本书 |
[18:26] | It’s The Principles of Economics by Alfred Marshall. | 阿尔弗雷德·马歇尔的《经济学原理》 |
[18:28] | – No, it’s not. – Yeah, it is. | -这不是 -就是这本 |
[18:30] | No, I mean… I mean, like, fiction. | 不 我是指 小说这种 |
[18:32] | Like… Like a real book. | 那种真正的书 |
[18:35] | I don’t do fiction. | 我不吃小说那一套 |
[18:37] | I mean, have you seen how I dress? | 你没看见我穿的什么样子吗 |
[18:38] | – You heathen! – Heathen? | -你这个异端 -异端吗 |
[18:40] | You heathen! | 异端 |
[18:42] | Fiction’s an escape from reality, | 小说是对现实的一种回避 |
[18:44] | it’s a way that, like, you can live a hundred lives, | 它可以让你拥有一百种生活 |
[18:46] | or even a thousand. | 甚至上千种 |
[18:47] | I don’t need to live a thousand lives. | 我不需要活那么多遍 |
[18:50] | Okay? And I would rather watch paint dry. | 好吗 还不如让我看油漆变干 |
[18:54] | I, um, that wasn’t… | 我 呃 那不是 |
[18:57] | No, I… that wasn’t supposed to happen. | 不 我不该那么做的 |
[19:12] | Look, I’m telling you, I know what I’m doing. | 我告诉你 我知道我在做什么 |
[19:14] | We just have to soak it before it stains. | 得在它干掉之前泡起来 |
[19:20] | Can I have your pants? | 给我你的裤子吧 |
[19:21] | – Tessa, I don’t… – Gimme your pants! | -泰莎 我觉得 -你的裤子拿来 |
[19:23] | Otherwise it’s gonna stain. | 不然干了就洗不掉了 |
[19:34] | Tessa! | 泰莎 |
[19:35] | Tessa, open the door. | 泰莎 开门 |
[19:36] | Is that Hardin Scott? | 是哈登 斯科特吗 |
[19:37] | Open the door! | 给我开门 |
[19:43] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[19:45] | Are you trying to get me kicked out of this place? | 你想害我被酒店赶出去吗 |
[19:48] | Yeah, come on in, why don’t you? | 想进就进吧 你什么做不出 |
[19:52] | Hey… | 嘿 |
[19:55] | Hey, Hardin, didn’t see ya. How ya been? | 哈登 刚才没看见你 近来可好 |
[19:57] | Fucking Trevor?! | 你跟崔佛好了 |
[19:58] | Time to go, I think. | 我差不多该走了 |
[19:59] | – I’m just gonna… – No, you’re not. | -我这就 -不 你不准走 |
[20:01] | – I just wanna talk to him! – No! No… | -我只是想和他谈谈 -不 不准 |
[20:02] | – Tessa… Tessa… – Stop! | -泰莎 泰莎 -停下 |
[20:04] | – Look, Hardin, I think this is a mis… – Fuck off. | -哈登 这只是一个误 -滚吧 |
[20:07] | You’re such a dick. Why are you even here? | 你个贱人 你还来这儿干嘛 |
[20:09] | I’m a dick? | 我是贱人吗 |
[20:11] | I’m not the one taking advantage of drunk girls. | 我才没有在女孩喝醉时趁人之危 |
[20:13] | You… You do know that not every guy | 你要明白不是每个人 |
[20:15] | is trying to get in my pants, right? | 都想和我上床 懂吗 |
[20:18] | You’d be surprised. | 你懂个啥 |
[20:19] | You can’t tell me | 轮不到你来告诉我 |
[20:20] | who I can and can’t have sex with, | 我可以和不可以跟谁 发生性关系 |
[20:21] | because it’s none of your business anymore! | 因为这一切已经不关你事了 |
[20:23] | – Were you going to have sex with him? – Oh, my God! | -那你会不会和他上床 -天哪 |
[20:25] | – What? – You’re insane! | -怎么了 -你疯了 |
[20:26] | You’re avoiding the question. | 是你在逃避问题 |
[20:35] | What if I was? | 如果我打算呢 |
[20:38] | What? | 什么 |
[20:40] | You heard me. | 别装没听见 |
[20:43] | What if I was? | 如果我是打算呢 |
[20:46] | What, you don’t like that? | 怎么 你不高兴吗 |
[20:48] | You don’t like the idea of Trevor’s hands… | 想到崔佛的手游走我的全身 |
[20:51] | all over my body? | 你不高兴吗 |
[20:54] | Touching me? | 抚摸我 |
[21:00] | I’ve missed this. | 我想这个了 |
[21:02] | Tessa, you’re drunk. | 泰莎 你喝醉了 |
[21:04] | Mm-hmm. So? | 所以呢 |
[21:07] | Tess… | 泰莎 |
[21:11] | You don’t want this? | 你不想要吗 |
[21:12] | Of course I want this, but I… | 我当然想 但 |
[21:15] | Hardin… you have two options here. | 哈登 你只有两个选择 |
[21:20] | Either you fuck me, | 要么上我 |
[21:22] | or you leave. | 要么滚 |
[21:25] | You decide. | 你来决定 |
[22:00] | Do you have a condom? | 有安全套吗 |
[22:01] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[22:03] | Why not. | 当然 |
[22:04] | You’ll hate me tomorrow. | 你明天会恨我的 |
[22:05] | Yeah, well, I hate you already. | 无所谓 反正我已经恨你了 |
[22:23] | Tell me I’m the only one. | 说我是你的唯一 |
[22:25] | You’re the only one. | 你是我的唯一 |
[23:07] | – Hi! – Morning! | -嗨 -早上好 |
[23:08] | Kimberly! | 金伯莉 |
[23:09] | You up? | 你起了吗 |
[23:10] | Yeah… no, yeah, I’ve been up for a while. | 是的 我醒来一会儿了 |
[23:11] | – See you down in five. – Five minutes? | -五分钟后见 -五分钟吗 |
[23:13] | – Problem? – Nope, not a problem. | -有问题吗 -不 完全没有 |
[23:15] | – Meet you in the lobby. – Okay, I’ll be right down. | -大厅见你哦 -我马上到 |
[23:17] | – Don’t be late. – Okay. Bye. | -别迟到哦 -好 拜 |
[23:21] | Shit! | 该死 |
[23:27] | Where are my clothes?! | 我衣服呢 |
[23:38] | Tessa! | 泰莎 |
[23:40] | Come back to bed. | 回床上来 |
[23:43] | Tessa! | 泰莎 |
[23:45] | What?! What do you want?! | 别喊了 你到底想要什么 |
[23:48] | The other Tessa. The one who’s nice? | 另一个泰莎 那个善良的 |
[23:51] | Yeah, well, she’s late for work. | 真行 她上班要迟到了 |
[23:59] | Where are my… | 到底在哪里 |
[24:00] | Hey! Privacy! | 注意隐私啊 |
[24:03] | Privacy. After what we did last night, | 隐私 在我们昨晚那样之后 |
[24:05] | you want privacy? | 你现在想要隐私 |
[24:06] | Don’t remind me. | 不要提醒我 |
[24:08] | Hey, you called me. | 是你打给我的 |
[24:09] | I didn’t tell you to come here. | 我才没说让你过来 |
[24:12] | Okay, I’m starting to get the feeling | 好吧 我开始有一种感觉 |
[24:14] | you’re not entirely cool with what happened last night. | 你也不是完全不介意昨晚发生的事 |
[24:16] | No, I’m not cool with it. | 是的 我很不爽 |
[24:17] | Well, do you want to talk about it? | 那你想谈谈吗 |
[24:18] | Nope. You hurt me and I can’t forgive you. That’s it. | 不想 你伤了我 无法原谅 就这样 |
[24:21] | So last night meant nothing. | 所以昨晚什么都不是 |
[24:23] | I was drunk. | 我喝醉了 |
[24:24] | I called you, you came here… | 打电话给你 然后你过来了 |
[24:28] | I made a mistake. | 是我的错 |
[24:29] | But you obviously missed me. | 但你明明就想我了 |
[24:31] | I didn’t know what I was doing. | 我压根儿不知道我做了什么 |
[24:33] | – From kissing that guy, to… – What? | -从亲了那人之后到 -什么 |
[24:35] | -What? – From kissing? | -怎么 -亲了之后 |
[24:36] | – What did you say? – I didn’t say anything. | -你说什么 -什么都没 |
[24:38] | – You said “kissing that guy.” – No. | -你说”亲了那人” -没有 |
[24:39] | – What?! T… – I need to go. | -什么 -我要走了 |
[24:41] | Tessa, wait. Tessa! | 泰莎 等等 泰莎 |
[24:45] | Tessa! | 泰莎 |
[24:47] | Put your clothes on! | 把你的衣服穿上 |
[24:50] | What? Who did you kiss? | 你说啥 你亲了谁 |
[24:51] | No one! | 没谁 |
[24:52] | – Was it Trevor? – No! | -崔佛吗 -不是 |
[24:54] | My Tessa would never | 我的泰莎绝对不会 |
[24:55] | kiss a fuckin’ stranger at a club. | 在夜店去亲一个野男人 |
[24:56] | There is no “your Tessa” anymore! | 这儿没”你的泰莎”了 |
[24:59] | Yeah, well, when you were kissing that guy, I was fucking Molly. | 行 你接吻的时候 我在和茉莉上床 |
[25:07] | Fuck you! | 去你的 |
[25:14] | Fuck! | 操 |
[25:21] | Oh! Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[25:25] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[25:27] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[25:28] | Got us some lattes. | 我买了几杯拿铁 |
[25:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[25:34] | Oh. Thank you. | 噢 谢谢你 |
[25:36] | So, interesting night. | 有意思的一晚 |
[25:39] | -Trevor, I’m… so sorry about last night. – No, don’t be. | -崔佛 我对昨晚的事非常抱歉 -不用 |
[25:43] | If I showed up to my girlfriend’s hotel room | 如果我去到我女朋友的酒店房间 |
[25:45] | and I saw a half-naked, incredibly handsome man there, | 看到里头有个帅的惊天动地的裸男 |
[25:48] | I’d react the same way. | 我的反应也会是那样 |
[25:49] | Is he still lurking around? | 他还在附近潜伏吗 |
[25:51] | Should I be hiding in the van? | 我要不要躲进车里 |
[25:53] | He’s the one that should be hiding, | 他才是应该躲起来的那个 |
[25:54] | and we are not together. | 另外 我们已经分手了 |
[25:59] | How do you two know each other? | 你俩怎么认识的 |
[26:01] | Hardin worked at Vance last year. | 哈登去年在凡思工作过 |
[26:03] | He did? | 真的吗 |
[26:04] | Yeah. Same position as you, actually. | 没错 事实上他跟你职位一样 |
[26:07] | Kind of a sad story. | 这是一个悲伤的故事 |
[26:08] | We were best of friends, and… | 我们以前是最好的朋友 |
[26:11] | then we became lovers, | 然后我们相爱了 |
[26:13] | and then I found a red hair on my pillow. | 然后我在我的枕头上发现了一根红头发 |
[26:16] | Hilarious. | 真好笑 |
[26:19] | Ya know, I didn’t peg you as the bad boy type. | 我没想到你喜欢那种坏男孩的类型 |
[26:20] | We’ll save that for another time. | 我下次再和你说这个 |
[26:24] | My hero. Ohh. | 救了我的命了 |
[26:26] | Anyone else feel like death? | 你们有没有感觉要死了 |
[26:29] | I don’t know what you two said or did to Neil last night, | 不知道你们昨晚对尼尔说了还是做了什么 |
[26:32] | but he just wrote a humongous check to finance our expansion. | 但他刚写了张大额支票投资我们扩展业务 |
[26:34] | Good job. | 干得漂亮 |
[26:49] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干吗 |
[26:51] | I need some advice. | 我需要一些建议 |
[26:53] | Advice? | 建议 |
[26:55] | You want advice from me? | 你想要我的建议 |
[26:56] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[26:58] | I’m that desperate. | 我已经这么走投无路了 |
[26:59] | Oh, insults. Great. | 噢 还要羞辱我 真好 |
[27:02] | I thought you were an imposter for a second. | 不然我还以为你是冒充的 |
[27:04] | – Look, bro, I know I- – No, step-bro. | -嘿 兄弟 我知道我 -别叫我兄弟 |
[27:07] | I’m not your brother. You made that very clear. | 我不是你兄弟 你之前说的很清楚了 |
[27:09] | And if I was Tessa, I’d never speak to you again, Hardin. | 我要是泰莎 我永远不会理你的哈登 |
[27:12] | It’s unforgiveable. | 你罪无可恕 |
[27:13] | You think I don’t know that?! | 你以为我不知道吗 |
[27:15] | I know I fucked up! I know! | 我知道我搞砸了 我知道 |
[27:17] | She won’t return my calls or texts. | 她不回我电话也不回短信 |
[27:20] | I found out she kissed some guy. | 我发现她吻了别的男人 |
[27:22] | And… And I told her I fucked Molly. | 而且 而且我告诉了她我和茉莉睡了 |
[27:25] | You slept with Molly? No, I said I did. | -你和茉莉睡了 -没有 我就是那么说 |
[27:27] | That’s the point. I didn’t. | 重点是我没和她睡 |
[27:29] | I said it to get back at her, | 我那么说只是为了报复她 |
[27:30] | and I-I realized how stupid that was. | 之后我又意识到那有多愚蠢 |
[27:33] | Yeah. | 确实很蠢 |
[27:34] | Oh, fuck this! | 噢去他妈的 |
[27:35] | So you’re just gonna run away like you do from everything. Right? | 所以你要像面对所有问题一样逃避解决吗 |
[27:38] | Where you goin’? | 你要去哪 |
[27:40] | London. | 伦敦 |
[27:41] | I was going to take her with me. | 我要带她一起走 |
[27:43] | I’ll see you next year. | 明年见 |
[27:45] | Hardin, do you really love her? | 哈登 你真的爱她吗 |
[27:48] | No bullshit. | 别胡扯 |
[27:51] | Yes. | 是的 |
[27:52] | Of course I fucking love her. | 我当然爱她 |
[27:54] | I’ve never felt this way about anyone before! | 我从未像爱她一样爱着一个人 |
[27:58] | Just wish I didn’t fuck the whole thing up. | 要是我没搞砸这一切就好了 |
[28:17] | 兰登 哈登来找过我了 他说他爱你 | |
[28:19] | 他说他没跟茉莉睡 我相信他 | |
[28:38] | Focus. | 专心点 |
[28:41] | Knock knock. | 咚咚 |
[28:43] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[28:44] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[28:44] | You’re probably goin’ out of town for break, | 你可能会想去城外放松一下 |
[28:47] | so just wanna say happy holidays, and a happy birthday. | 我想提前说圣诞快乐 还有生日快乐 |
[28:50] | It’s your birthday, right? | 你要过生日了对吧 |
[28:51] | Tomorrow. | 明天 |
[28:52] | I made you something. | 我给你做了点东西 |
[28:57] | What’s… What’s this? | 这 这是什么 |
[29:00] | It is a cost analysis breakdown | 这是一份成本数据分析 |
[29:02] | of your weekly Uber expenditure versus owning a used car. | 对于你每周打车和买辆二手车的成本比对 |
[29:07] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[29:09] | I know. It’s just, turns out you’re wasting a lot of money. | 我知道 实际看来你浪费了不少钱 |
[29:12] | I did a little research, and I found a 2013 Toyota Corolla, | 我查了一下 发现有辆13年的丰田卡罗拉 |
[29:16] | in town, in excellent condition. | 就在城里 车况非常好 |
[29:18] | I went down to the dealership, negotiated terms, | 我找了经销商 谈了一些条款 |
[29:21] | and you’d put no money down, you only pay 150 bucks a month. | 你可以零首付 每个月只需按揭150美金 |
[29:25] | Vance also agreed to put your auto insurance on company policy, | 凡思还同意把你的车险加入公司保单 |
[29:28] | so that’s free. | 所以这是免费的 |
[29:29] | This is, of course, if you want to do it. | 当然 前提是你想要 |
[29:31] | I just like crunching numbers… | 我只是喜欢分析数据 |
[29:32] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[29:33] | I take it you like it… Oh, my God! Mwah! | -那我就当你想要 -我的天啊 |
[29:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[29:40] | Bye, Tessa. | 拜泰莎 |
[29:47] | So, what do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[29:50] | Well, you know, | 嗯 就很像 |
[29:53] | it’s very Tessa. | 很像泰莎的风格 |
[29:55] | I will take that as a compliment. | 我就当你是在夸我了 |
[29:57] | I’m right up there. | 我在这里下 |
[30:02] | How’s Dakota? | 达科他州怎么样 |
[30:04] | Um, I’m actually looking at your birthday horoscope. | 其实我在看你的八字命理 |
[30:08] | So first off, you share a birthday with… | 首先 和你同一天生日的名人有 |
[30:11] | Joseph Stalin. | 约瑟夫.斯大林 |
[30:13] | Great. | 很好 |
[30:14] | You are a proud, idealistic person… | 你是一个自傲的理想主义者 |
[30:17] | Like Stalin. | 就像斯大林 |
[30:18] | You are more emotional than is obvious. | 你比表面上还要更情绪化 |
[30:21] | You may solidify a romantic relationship | 你想要和一个成熟的伴侣 |
[30:25] | or become involved with a mature partner. | 建立或进入长期稳定的关系 |
[30:30] | Mature. That doesn’t really sound… | 成熟 听起来不像 |
[30:32] | No, it doesn’t. | 确实不像 |
[30:34] | He left for London. | 他去伦敦了 |
[30:36] | Have you heard from him? | 你收到过他的消息吗 |
[30:38] | I haven’t, because I blocked him. | 没有 因为我把他拉黑了 |
[30:41] | That’ll work. | 很有效 |
[30:45] | Bye. | 拜 |
[31:24] | Whose place is this? | 这里是谁家 |
[32:46] | “You can draw me to fire,” | “你可以将我引入火中” |
[32:48] | “you can draw me to water.” | “你可以将我引入水中” |
[32:50] | “You can draw me to the gallows,” | “你可以将我引向绞刑架” |
[32:53] | “you can draw me to any death.” | “你可以将我引向一切灭亡” |
[33:29] | Well, here we are. I could run you a bath | 我们到了 我可以帮你放洗澡水 |
[33:32] | if you’d like to get more comfortable. | 如果你想舒服点 |
[33:34] | I would love that. | 那太好了 |
[33:36] | I remember when you and I used to take baths together. | 我记得以前我们俩一起洗澡 |
[33:42] | Oh, my goodness! Tessa? | 我的天啊 泰莎 |
[33:44] | Tessa. | 泰莎 |
[33:45] | Hardin’s mother. | 哈登的妈妈 |
[33:46] | Hardin said you were gonna be out of town, | 哈登说你不在城里 |
[33:47] | I didn’t think I was gonna meet you! | 我没想到会见到你 |
[33:49] | – Yeah. – My God, | -是啊 -天啊 |
[33:51] | I cannot believe how pretty you are. | 真不敢相信 你现在这么漂亮了 |
[33:53] | I mean, Hardin said you were the | 我是说 哈登告诉我 |
[33:54] | most beautiful girl in the world, | 你是世界上最美的女孩 |
[33:55] | but honestly, I thought you were gonna be covered in tattoos, | 但老实说 我以为你会满身纹身 |
[33:58] | green hair, and a piercing on your bean. | 一头绿发 豆上还穿了眼儿 |
[34:00] | – What bean? – Mum. | -什么豆 -妈 |
[34:01] | Don’t be so melodramatic, Hardin. | 别这么夸张哈登 |
[34:03] | You and I are gonna be the best of friends. | 我们俩一定会成为最好的朋友的 |
[34:05] | Do you mind if I use the loo? | 我能用一下洗手间吗 |
[34:06] | Yeah, of course. It’s just, um… | 当然 就在 |
[34:08] | Oh, look at you! | 瞧瞧你 |
[34:12] | Why are you here? | 你怎么在这里 |
[34:13] | I came to get the rest of my stuff. | 我来拿我剩下的东西 |
[34:14] | – You were supposed to be in London. – I know. | -你不是应该在伦敦吗 -我知道 |
[34:16] | I didn’t want to go without you, so she came here. | 我不想离开你自己走 所以她过来了 |
[34:18] | Why didn’t you tell her that we broke up? | 为什么你不告诉她我们分手了 |
[34:19] | She was so excited when I told her first, | 我一开始告诉她的时候她太高兴了 |
[34:21] | – I couldn’t ruin it for her. – Hardin! | -我不能让她失望 -哈登 |
[34:23] | She’s my mum! | 她是我妈 |
[34:24] | I couldn’t tell her about the stupid bet, okay? I’m sorry. | 我不能告诉她打赌的破事 好吗 对不起 |
[34:27] | I don’t expect you to pretend we’re still together. | 我也不奢望你能配合我演戏 |
[34:31] | It’s fine. | 没关系 |
[34:33] | What’s fine? | 什么没关系 |
[34:33] | I said it’s fine. I’ll play along. | 我说没关系 我会配合 |
[34:37] | Thank you, Tessa. Thank you so much. | 谢谢你泰莎 真的很谢谢你 |
[34:39] | Thanks for the Kindle. | 谢谢你的Kindle |
[34:41] | Fuck! Happy birthday! | 该死 生日快乐 |
[34:43] | Is it your birthday? | 今天是你的生日吗 |
[34:44] | Yeah, it is. | 是的 |
[34:46] | Why are we not celebrating? | 为什么我们没有庆祝呢 |
[34:47] | ‘Cause I… I was just about to head out of town. | 因为 我要去城外了 |
[34:51] | – No! – Yeah, I’m gonna see my mom. | -不 -是的 我要去看看我妈妈 |
[34:52] | Can I be selfish and ask you to stay another night? | 我可以自私地请你再留一晚吗 |
[34:58] | -Well, my mom’s sort of expec… – No, it just… | -呃 我妈妈在等我 -可是 |
[35:00] | we don’t know when we’re gonna see each other again. | 我们不知道什么时候可以再见 |
[35:04] | Yeah. I, uh, I… I guess I can leave tomorrow. | 好吧 我应该可以明天再走 |
[35:07] | Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant. | 太棒了 太棒了 太棒了 |
[35:08] | I am gonna whip you up a homemade birthday | 我要亲手给你做一个你从来没见过的 |
[35:11] | cake that is gonna blow your mind. | 手工生日蛋糕 |
[35:14] | Cool. | 太好了 |
[35:15] | Cool. | 太好了 |
[35:23] | I know I’m biased ’cause I’m his mum, | 我知道我是他妈妈这么说很偏心 |
[35:25] | but isn’t that just the cutest little bum you’ve ever seen? | 但你不觉得这是你见过最可爱的小屁屁吗 |
[35:28] | Oh, my God, Mum, please. | 我的天 妈 你别这样 |
[35:30] | Hush. | 闭嘴 |
[35:30] | It’s a pretty cute bum, Hardin. | 确实是个可爱的屁屁 哈登 |
[35:33] | Right. Well, uh, | 好吧 |
[35:34] | you guys are obviously having lots of fun, | 很显然你俩玩的很开心 |
[35:36] | so I’m just gonna clear up, | 我把这些都收拾干净 |
[35:39] | and then… set myself on fire. | 然后 一把火烧了自己 |
[35:42] | So Hardin tells me you’re an English major as well. | 哈登告诉我你也是英语专业的 |
[35:45] | Mm-hmm. I’m in the process of switching from econ. | 嗯哼 我正在从经融转专业过来 |
[35:48] | I actually just got an internship at Vance Publishing. | 其实我刚拿到凡思出版社的实习机会 |
[35:52] | Vance, as in… Christian Vance? | 凡思 就是克里斯蒂安凡思的那个 |
[35:55] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯哼 |
[35:58] | Hardin and I stayed with Vance for a few years | 哈登跟我和凡思生活了几年 |
[36:01] | when Ken and I broke up. | 那会我和肯分手了 |
[36:03] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[36:05] | Hardin never mentioned that. | 哈登从来没提过 |
[36:07] | Never mentioned what? | 从来没提过什么 |
[36:08] | Nothing, darling. Just girl talk. | 没什么 亲爱的 只是女生之间的话题 |
[36:40] | I’m just gonna grab a blanket and sleep on the floor. | 我去拿个毯子睡在地上 |
[36:43] | You don’t think we could share the bed and not… | 你不认为我们可以睡在一张床上但不 |
[36:47] | – You know. – Do you? | -你知道的 -你觉得呢 |
[36:50] | Well, I’d like to think | 我愿意相信 |
[36:51] | that we’re not total Neanderthals. | 我们也不是彻头彻尾的尼安德特人 |
[36:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:03] | G’night. | 晚安 |
[37:06] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[37:19] | I’m gonna leave early in the morning | 我早上要早点走 |
[37:23] | to… to head out of town. | 要 要出城 |
[37:29] | Okay. | 好的 |
[37:33] | Thank you for staying tonight. | 谢谢你今晚留下来 |
[37:37] | Thanks for having me. | 谢谢你留我 |
[37:46] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[37:47] | No. No, it’s… That’s okay. | 没事 没关系 |
[38:05] | That feels nice. | 这感觉真好 |
[38:08] | Does it? | 是吗 |
[38:27] | Did you have a nice birthday? | 你的生日过的开心吗 |
[38:28] | Yeah, I did. | 很开心 |
[38:30] | And thank you again for the… gift, | 我还要再谢谢你的礼物 |
[38:34] | it was really thoughtful. | 有心了 |
[38:35] | I found it when I was getting my stuff. | 我在收拾东西的时候发现它的 |
[38:38] | I’m glad you like it. | 我很高兴你喜欢它 |
[38:41] | I love it. | 我很喜欢 |
[38:52] | I got a car. | 我有车了 |
[38:55] | You got a car? | 你有车了 |
[38:59] | What car did you get? | 什么车 |
[39:04] | A white one. | 一辆白色的 |
[39:08] | Well, happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[39:13] | Night. | 晚安 |
[39:19] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[39:25] | – Good night. – Good night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[39:29] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[39:43] | – Hardin. – Huh? | -哈登 -嗯 |
[39:46] | This isn’t working. | 这样不行 |
[39:49] | Why? What’s wrong? | 为什么 怎么了 |
[39:53] | Feel. | 感觉 |
[40:04] | You? | 你呢 |
[40:32] | Hardin, we should stop. | 哈登 我们得停下来 |
[40:35] | Okay. | 好 |
[40:37] | Three seconds and we’ll stop. | 三秒后就停下来 |
[40:38] | – Mm. – Mm-hmm. | -嗯 -嗯哼 |
[40:42] | – Three… – Three… | -三 -三 |
[40:45] | – two… – two… | -二 -二 |
[40:48] | – one. – one. | -一 -一 |
[40:57] | – Okay, ten more seconds. – Okay. | -再来十秒 -好 |
[40:59] | – And then, we stop. – Okey. | -然后就停 -好 |
[41:01] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -好吗 -可以 |
[41:08] | You’ll apolpgize to your mum for us kidnapping you last night. | 替我们为昨晚留下你向你妈妈道歉 |
[41:11] | I will. | 我会的 |
[41:15] | I can’t tell you how much it means to me to see Hardin this way. | 看到哈登这样 我的内心无以言表 |
[41:20] | What way? | 怎样 |
[41:21] | Happy. | 幸福 |
[41:25] | What? | 怎么了 |
[41:29] | – Bye. – Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[41:58] | Nice wheels! | 好车 |
[42:01] | Noah, hi! | 诺亚 嗨 |
[42:03] | – Hi! – It’s good to see you! | -嗨 -见到你真好 |
[42:04] | Good to see you too. | 我也是 |
[42:08] | Okay… | 好的 |
[42:10] | Your mom told me that you were comin’ home today, | 你妈妈告诉我你今天要回家 |
[42:12] | so I figured I’d come greet you. | 所以我想我得来打个招呼 |
[42:13] | Did she have you on speed dial | 她在我穿过县界的那一刻 |
[42:15] | the second I crossed the county line? | 就用快速拨号打给你了吗 |
[42:17] | I mean, can you blame her? | 你也不能怪她 |
[42:18] | She knows a good thing when she sees it. | 她知道什么是好的 |
[42:20] | – Right. – Right. | -没错 -好的 |
[42:22] | Um, how’s senior year? | 毕业季怎么样 |
[42:23] | You know me, breakin’ hearts and takin’ names. | 你了解我的 伤一些人心又认识些新人 |
[42:26] | – Yeah? Yeah. – That’s you. | -好吧 -不愧是你 |
[42:29] | Your mom told me about the internship. | 你妈妈和我说了你实习的事情 |
[42:31] | That’s really awesome. | 那真的很棒 |
[42:32] | – Thanks. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -是的 |
[42:33] | And everything’s cool with the whole thing with your dad. | 你爸爸的情况一切都好 |
[42:36] | What whole thing with my dad? | 我爸的什么情况 |
[42:37] | What? N-Nothing. Nothing. | 什么 没 没什么 没事 |
[42:40] | What do you mean, nothing? | 没事是什么意思 |
[42:40] | I-I don’t know. | 我 我不知道 |
[42:42] | – I thought that she would have… – Thought she what? | -我以为她会 -以为她什么 |
[42:48] | Are you kidding? | 开什么玩笑 |
[42:50] | – Why is she calling you? – I’m sorry, Tess. | -她为什么会给你打电话 -抱歉 泰莎 |
[42:53] | Sorry, I got stuck at work. | 不好意思 我下班迟了 |
[42:55] | – Is she there yet? – Mom? | -她到家了吗 -妈 |
[42:56] | – Carol, she knows! – Knows what?! | – 卡罗尔 她知道了 -知道什么 |
[42:59] | Oh! Tessa’s with you. | 原来泰莎正和你在一起啊 |
[43:00] | I hope I’m not interrupting anything. | 希望我没有打扰到任何事情 |
[43:02] | What is going on with Dad?! | 爸他到底怎么了 |
[43:03] | Okay, that was rude. | 好的 你这就有点无礼了 |
[43:06] | I’m just asking you about Dad. | 我只是在问有关爸的事 |
[43:08] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[43:09] | Your father wanted to see you, | 你父亲想见你 |
[43:10] | but I chased him off. | 但我把他赶走了 |
[43:13] | Why are you getting so worked up about this? | 你干嘛这么紧张这个 |
[43:15] | I’m not getting worked up! | 我没有紧张 |
[43:16] | I just don’t understand why you’d keep that a secret. | 我只是不明白你为什么要隐瞒这事 |
[43:19] | And you never kept any secrets from me? | 这么说你就从来没有隐瞒我任何事吗 |
[43:22] | Because I can think of a big one, and so can Noah. | 因为我可是知道一个大秘密 诺亚也是 |
[43:25] | I thought we got past this little hiccup | 我以为一旦你心碎后 |
[43:27] | once you got your heart broken. | 我们就能跨过这个坎 |
[43:29] | But I can tell by the sound of your voice | 但我可以从你的声音里听出来 |
[43:31] | that this not the case. | 你明显还没有 |
[43:33] | This boy is not good for you, Teresa. | 和这男孩在一起对你没有好处 特蕾莎 |
[43:35] | He is just like your father. | 他和你爸简直一模一样 |
[43:37] | I’m hanging up. | 我挂了 |
[43:38] | – No! Don’t you fucking hang up on me! – This was a mistake. | -不 你他妈敢挂我电话 -我就不该来 |
[43:41] | Teresa? Teresa? | 特蕾莎 特蕾莎 |
[43:45] | I blew it. | 我说漏嘴了 |
[43:46] | I blew it, Carol. I don’t know what happened. | 我说漏嘴了卡罗尔 我也不知道为什么 |
[44:15] | What the heck! | 什么鬼 |
[44:16] | Hold your hands on your ears! | 把手举起来 |
[44:17] | Mummy? | 妈咪 |
[44:18] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[44:19] | Stop it! | 停下 |
[44:21] | Where’s all money? | 钱在哪里 |
[44:24] | My son’s upstairs sleeping, don’t make me… | 我儿子就在楼上睡觉 别逼我 |
[44:29] | Check out! | 试试看 |
[44:29] | No! | 不要 |
[44:31] | Mummy? | 妈咪 |
[44:32] | Hardin, get back upstairs now! | 哈登 现在马上回楼上去 |
[44:37] | Hey. Hey, I’m right here. | 嘿 嘿 我在这儿呢 |
[44:38] | Hey. Hey. | 好了 好了 |
[44:42] | Hey, it’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事的 没事的 |
[44:46] | It was just a nightmare. | 只是个噩梦 |
[45:00] | Morning. | 早安 |
[45:01] | There… um, there’s tea. I… Help yourself. | 那边有茶 你自便吧 |
[45:04] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[45:07] | Is he okay? | 他还好吗 |
[45:09] | – Hmm? – The nightmares. | -什么 -他做噩梦了 |
[45:12] | I heard him last night. | 我昨晚听见了 |
[45:14] | Um, he’s sleeping now. | 他现在还在睡 |
[45:18] | How long have they been going on? | 他这样持续多久了 |
[45:23] | Uh, ever since he was eight. | 从他八岁开始 |
[45:27] | Um, he, uh, well… | 他 好吧 |
[45:31] | He told me… | 他告诉我 |
[45:33] | about that night and what he saw. | 关于那晚上还有他看见的 |
[45:36] | The assault. | 那场强暴 |
[45:38] | Whoa. He’s never told anyone that before. | 哇哦 他以前从没告诉过任何人 |
[45:44] | I’m so sorry for what happened to you. | 我很遗憾 为你所遭遇的一切 |
[45:47] | I just hoped he’d forget the whole thing. | 我只希望他已经忘得一干二净了 |
[45:53] | But the nightmares kicked in. | 但他还在反复做噩梦 |
[45:56] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[45:59] | And I took him to therapist after therapist, | 我曾不停地带他去做治疗 |
[46:01] | but nothing seemed to help. | 但是一点用都没有 |
[46:04] | And then he started self-medicating with alcohol. | 然后他开始酗酒来麻痹自己 |
[46:08] | But, um… | 但是 |
[46:12] | …he told me that the nightmares went away | 他告诉我 自从和你在一起 |
[46:16] | when he started seeing you. | 噩梦就消失了 |
[46:21] | I didn’t know that. | 我不知道 |
[46:26] | May I ask… | 恕我冒昧 |
[46:28] | why does your mum hate him so much? | 为什么你妈妈这么恨他 |
[46:32] | Um, Hardin’s your son… | 哈登是你的儿子 |
[46:34] | Yes, and I love him, | 是 而且我爱他 |
[46:36] | but he is not without his challenges. | 但我知道他并非没有缺点 |
[46:40] | You can tell me. What happened between you two? | 你可以和我说说 你们俩到底怎么了 |
[46:47] | He lied to me. | 他骗了我 |
[46:49] | – A big lie? – A massive lie. | -很严重吗 -非常严重 |
[46:53] | Is he sorry? | 他感到抱歉吗 |
[46:57] | He is. | 是的 |
[46:59] | What are you two gabbing on about? | 你俩叽叽喳喳什么呢 |
[47:02] | Make sure you brush your teeth. | 记得要刷牙 |
[47:04] | He used to give me such a hard time about brushing his teeth. | 曾几何时 给他刷牙可太困难了 |
[47:08] | Mum, for the love of God, | 妈 我可求求你了 |
[47:09] | of course I’m gonna brush my teeth. | 我当然会刷牙的 |
[47:11] | Great. Morning! | 好极了 早上好 |
[47:13] | Morning. Thank you. | 早上好 谢谢你 |
[47:16] | I love your mom. | 我喜欢你妈妈 |
[47:19] | She’s all right. | 她挺好的 |
[47:24] | Happy belated. | 迟来的礼物 |
[47:27] | But you already got me a gift. | 可你已经给我一个礼物了 |
[47:29] | True, but you had to snoop around | 的确 但你是偷偷摸摸找到的 |
[47:31] | and open it without me, | 还趁我不在就打开了 |
[47:32] | thus denying me the pleasure of watching you react to said gift. | 剥夺了我欣赏你拆礼物时的反应的乐趣 |
[47:36] | Therefore… | 因此 |
[47:40] | “Tessa’s perfect day.” | “泰莎的完美一天” |
[47:43] | What’s my perfect day? | 什么叫做我的完美一天 |
[47:45] | Well, that’s for you to decide. | 这个嘛 由你自己决定 |
[47:47] | Whatever your wish or desire, | 不论你想要什么 |
[47:49] | I will agree to without any snide remarks or tantrums. | 我都不会嘲笑或生气 |
[47:54] | Your time starts in three, two, one. | 倒计时开始三 二 一 |
[48:00] | Isn’t this nice? | 是不是很棒 |
[48:02] | I always wanted to go ice skating. | 我一直想去溜冰 |
[48:05] | Yeah, it’s… great. I’m loving… | 是的 挺好的 我很喜欢 |
[48:10] | – Are you okay? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[48:12] | Just a tad rusty. | 只是有点生疏了 |
[48:14] | When was the last time you skated? | 你上一次溜冰是什么时候 |
[48:16] | I’ve never skated before. | 我从没遛过冰 |
[48:18] | Do you want me to get you a walker? | 需要我给你找个助步器吗 |
[48:19] | You’re doing great. | 做得很好 |
[48:21] | Fuck no! | 绝对他妈的不要 |
[48:24] | Are you… Oh, it’s okay. It’s… it’s okay. | 你要不要 没事的 有我呢 |
[48:30] | – Are you okay? – Yup. | -你还好吗 -是的 |
[48:33] | Do you want to stop? | 你想离开吗 |
[48:35] | No. We’re here to have… | 不 我们来这儿是要… |
[48:41] | Hardin? I have a better idea. | 哈登 我有个更好的想法 |
[48:45] | Stretch out into Child’s Pose, | 伸展至婴儿式 |
[48:47] | and let the day’s tension just melt away. | 让这一天的紧绷融化消失 |
[48:51] | It’s not the pose melting this tension away, | 融化我紧绷的可不是这个动作 |
[48:53] | – it’s the fucking heat. – Shh! | -是这鬼地方的温度 -安静 |
[48:55] | – Is there any air-conditioning? – It’s hot yoga. | -这地方没有空调吗 -这是高温瑜伽 |
[48:57] | From Child’s Pose, lift, and slowly press back | 从婴儿式 起身 缓慢后推 |
[49:01] | into your Downward Facing Dog. | 进入下犬式 |
[49:04] | Did anyone ever tell you | 有没有人和你说过 |
[49:06] | you have the most amazing bum? | 你有一个世界顶级的屁股 |
[49:08] | – Stop. – Now find a partner… | -闭嘴啦 -现在找到你的搭档 |
[49:09] | …and slowly move into salamba sarvangasana. | 然后慢慢做到肩立式 |
[49:13] | Excuse me, is this beginner’s yoga? | 不好意思 这是初学者瑜伽吗 |
[49:15] | That was at ten-thirty. This is acro-yoga. | 那是十点半的课 这是双人瑜伽 |
[49:21] | …and then lift them up and towards the ceiling. | 然后把他们举起 尽可能靠近天花板 |
[49:25] | Breathe together. | 一起呼吸 |
[49:30] | Inhale, lift your arms overhead. | 吸气 将双臂举过头顶 |
[49:36] | And as you exhale, lean forward. | 然后呼气同时身体向前倾 |
[49:39] | Allow your partner’s weight to lean into you. | 将搭档的重量完全引到自己身上 |
[49:42] | Slowly breathe and open your legs and… | 缓慢地呼吸 张开双腿 |
[49:45] | wider… inhale… | 张大 吸气 |
[49:49] | a little wider… | 再大些 |
[49:50] | and if you can, put your legs even wider. | 尽可能地打开 |
[50:01] | Is yoga supposed to be a turn-on? | 做瑜伽性奋是正常的吗 |
[50:06] | Are you turned on? | 你性奋了吗 |
[50:09] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯哼 |
[50:10] | – Can we leave then? – Mm-hmm. | -那我们现在能走了吗 -嗯哼 |
[50:12] | – Now? Let’s go. – Mm-hmm. Mm-hmm. | -现在 走吧 -嗯哼 嗯哼 |
[50:16] | Sweaty! I am sweaty! | 有汗 我浑身是汗 |
[50:19] | Wait! Just give me five minutes, okay? | 等一下 就给我五分钟行吗 |
[50:21] | I just need to get… | 我只需要 |
[50:29] | Oh, my God. Hardin. | 老天 哈登 |
[50:37] | Let’s get these off. | 赶紧把这些脱了吧 |
[50:43] | Okay, we’re getting somewhere! | 好吧 多少下来了点 |
[52:21] | It’s my boss, I have to get this. | 这是我领导 我得接这个电话 |
[52:24] | Are you serious? | 你认真的吗 |
[52:26] | Hi! Kimberly, what’s wrong? | 嗨 金伯莉 有什么事吗 |
[52:31] | Oh, no. How can we help? | 哦不 我们能帮上忙吗 |
[52:35] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[52:36] | You have no idea how much of a lifesaver | 你们绝对想不到 对我来说 |
[52:38] | the two of you are right now. | 你俩简直就是救世主 |
[52:40] | God, poor Vance caught this bug | 老天爷 可怜的凡思发现这个漏洞 |
[52:41] | and he’s throwing up everywhere. | 现在在大发脾气 |
[52:44] | It’s no problem. | 没问题 |
[52:45] | Okay, who are you and what have you done with Hardin? | 等等 你是谁 你对哈登做了什么 |
[52:48] | It’s part of my birthday present. I’ll tell you later. | 这是我生日礼物的一部分 回头再解释 |
[52:51] | Ohh! I’m running so late. | 我真太晚了 |
[52:54] | I’ll be back in a few hours, okay? You’re in good hands. | 我很快就回来 好吗 他们会照顾好你的 |
[52:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[53:03] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[53:06] | Um, so, we have the whole afternoon together. | 我们要在一起消磨整个下午了 |
[53:10] | Is there anything that you want to do? | 你有什么事情想做的吗 |
[53:12] | No. | 没有 |
[53:13] | I could get us some markers and we can draw! | 我能找点马克笔 然后我们一起画画 |
[53:16] | I don’t like to draw. | 我不喜欢画画 |
[53:18] | No? Are you hungry? | 不喜欢 那你饿吗 |
[53:22] | No. | 不饿 |
[53:33] | Wanna tell me about your trains? | 想跟我说说你的火车吗 |
[53:39] | Okay, I don’t want to hear about them anyway. | 好吧 反正我也不想听 |
[53:41] | What are those marks on your arm? | 你手臂上的图案是什么 |
[53:44] | My tattoos. | 是我的纹身 |
[53:45] | Why do you have them? | 你为什么要纹身 |
[53:47] | Because I like them. | 因为我喜欢 |
[53:48] | Don’t people think it looks strange? | 别人不会觉得它奇怪吗 |
[53:50] | I don’t give a fuck what people think. | 我才不屌别人怎么觉得 |
[53:52] | Which people don’t you give a fuck about? | 你不屌哪些人 |
[53:54] | – Oh, shit. Don’t say fuck. – Shit. | -干了 不许说”屌” -干 |
[53:56] | Fuck. Shit. | 屌 干 |
[53:58] | Fuck shit fuck… | 屌 干 屌 |
[54:01] | – Hi! – So… | -嗨 -所以… |
[54:03] | he is actually hungry now. We need to get him some… | 他现在饿了 我们得给他弄点 |
[54:05] | Fuck. Shit. | 屌 干 |
[54:06] | Uh, I can go if you want. | 你想让我去的话也可以 |
[54:08] | – Or you could. – No, it’s fine. | -或者你去 -我去就好了 |
[54:10] | I’ll get us some sandwiches. | 我去拿一些三明治 |
[54:11] | Perfect. Thank you so much. | 太好了 太感谢你了 |
[54:13] | Okay! | 不用谢 |
[54:14] | See you later. Bye-bye. | 晚点再见 拜拜 |
[54:15] | Okay, bye! | 拜拜 |
[54:15] | Shit. Fuck. Shit. | 干 屌 干 |
[54:20] | Go ahead. | 你先进 |
[54:25] | Here, I can take those now. | 给我吧 后面我来拿就可以了 |
[54:28] | You know, she really brings out the best in you. | 你知道吗 她真的发掘出了你最好的部分 |
[54:31] | Is it that obvious? | 这么明显吗 |
[54:33] | Have a nice holiday. | 祝你度过一个愉快的假期 |
[54:34] | You too. | 你也一样 |
[54:38] | See ya, mate. | 再见啦小伙子 |
[54:40] | See you, mate. | 再见 |
[54:48] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[54:50] | Yeah. Uh, we’re the last ones here, | 好了 我们是最后一个离开的 |
[54:53] | so I just have to set the alarm. | 所以我要先把报警器设好 |
[54:55] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞节快乐 |
[55:00] | Christmas is next week. | 圣诞节是在下周 |
[55:04] | I’ve never been one to follow the rules. | 我从来都不是一个遵守规则的人 |
[55:14] | It says “Whatever our souls are made of…” | 上面说”不论人的灵魂究竟是什么组成的” |
[55:16] | “His and mine are the same.” | “我和他的是一样的” |
[55:23] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[55:28] | I didn’t think that I’d see you over the holidays, | 我没想到我还能在圣诞节见到你 |
[55:31] | so I didn’t get you anything. | 所以我没有给你准备任何东西 |
[55:35] | Is there anything that you want? | 你有什么想要的吗 |
[55:40] | Another chance? | 再给个机会 |
[55:45] | Do you promise to act like this every day? | 你能保证每天都是这种表现吗 |
[55:48] | No. | 不能 |
[55:52] | But I’ll try. | 但我会努力 |
[56:01] | Whatever it takes. | 无论代价是什么 |
[56:31] | We can’t do this here. What if someone comes in? | 在这儿不行 万一有人进来怎么办 |
[56:34] | Helloooo? Anyone here? | 哈喽 有人吗 |
[56:38] | Anyone?! | 有人吗 |
[56:40] | You just have an answer for everything, don’t you? | 你想好的事就改不了了 是吗 |
[56:58] | It’s fake. | 那是装饰 |
[57:00] | Shit. | 被骗了 |
[58:29] | There’s no one else for me, Tessa. | 我除了你没有别人了 泰莎 |
[58:33] | No one. | 没有人 |
[58:39] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[58:41] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[58:45] | Don’t say “too.” Sounds like you’re agreeing with me. | 别说”也” 听起来像你只是附和我 |
[58:51] | I love you, Hardin. | 我爱你 哈登 |
[59:26] | Trish. | 翠茜 |
[59:27] | Yeah, it’s Ken. | 我是肯 |
[59:28] | This is a surprise. | 这我倒没想到 |
[59:30] | So listen, um, my wife Karen and I | 听着 我的老婆凯伦和我 |
[59:35] | are having people over for Christmas, and… | 要邀请一些人过来庆祝圣诞 然后 |
[59:38] | we would love it if you and Hardin and Tessa could join us. | 我们希望你 哈登和泰莎可以一起来 |
[59:42] | Well, I’m leaving for London today, but, um… | 我今天要启程去伦敦 但是 |
[59:46] | the flight’s not until this evening, | 我的航班是今天晚上的 |
[59:49] | so I think we can pop over. | 所以我应该可以去一趟 |
[59:51] | It would mean the world to me. | 这对我来说意义非凡 |
[59:53] | I guess we’ll see you later, then. | 我们晚点见 |
[59:56] | Merry Christmas, Trish. | 圣诞快乐 翠茜 |
[1:00:00] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -成了吗 -成了 |
[1:00:04] | Oh! I’m so proud of you. | 我真为你骄傲 |
[1:00:06] | Can’t wait to meet her. | 我已经等不及见到她了 |
[1:00:32] | This is his house? | 这是他家 |
[1:00:35] | I told you. | 我说过了 |
[1:00:36] | For fuck’s sake, I didn’t think it was this big. | 亲娘咧 我没想到这么大 |
[1:00:40] | Mum, we don’t have to do this. | 妈妈 我们没必要这么做 |
[1:00:41] | Look, the last time I saw your dad was ten years ago. | 上次我见到你爸爸已经是十年以前了 |
[1:00:46] | It’s time. Come on. | 也该是时候了 来吧 |
[1:00:53] | – Hi. Karen? – Yes, hi. | -嗨 凯伦吗 -是我 你好 |
[1:00:54] | Thank you for having us. | 谢谢能邀请我们 |
[1:01:30] | Well, come on. Merry Christmas. | 快过来 圣诞快乐 |
[1:01:50] | This…This humble one, right here now, | 这个 这个谦虚的人 就是这位 |
[1:01:54] | he just co-authored a new interpretation | 他刚刚和英语系主任一起 |
[1:01:57] | of Taming of the Shrew with the head of the English department. | 合作编纂了驯悍记的新译本 |
[1:02:00] | It’s not a big deal. | 这没什么了不起的 |
[1:02:02] | Oh it is a big deal! | 这当然很了不起 |
[1:02:14] | …directed that to perfection. | 把它做到完美 |
[1:02:16] | That third act had me in tears. | 第三幕让我热泪盈眶 |
[1:02:18] | We saw it twice. | 我们看了两次 |
[1:02:51] | Uber’s gonna be here in five minutes. | 打的车还有五分钟到 |
[1:02:54] | Well, I’m glad you stopped by. | 我很高兴你来了 |
[1:02:57] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[1:02:58] | Dinner should be ready shortly. | 晚餐很快就准备好了 |
[1:03:00] | Okay, I hope everybody has a hearty appetite. | 我希望所有人都是空着肚子来的 |
[1:03:02] | Absolutely! | 当然 |
[1:03:03] | Karen is a dynamite cook. | 凯伦是个很棒的厨师 |
[1:03:05] | Yes, she is. | 她确实是 |
[1:03:07] | Where’d you go? | 你去哪里了 |
[1:03:08] | Just for a walk. | 出去转了转 |
[1:03:10] | So Trish, I hear that this is your first time in the States? | 翠茜 我听说你是第一次来美国 |
[1:03:13] | Yeah, it is. | 是的 没错 |
[1:03:14] | And how do you like it? | 你觉得这里怎么样 |
[1:03:16] | There’s a lot to see. | 可看的东西太多了 |
[1:03:18] | It’s kind of worn out its welcome, if you ask me. | 要我说的话看多了还挺累人的 |
[1:03:21] | Be happy to get back home once I graduate. | 很高兴一毕业我就能回家了 |
[1:03:24] | You’re moving back to England after graduation? | 你毕业后就要回英国吗 |
[1:03:27] | Yeah, of course I am. | 对啊 当然了 |
[1:03:29] | Trish, can I get you another glass before you leave us? | 翠茜 在你临行前我能再敬你一杯吗 |
[1:03:32] | No. But it was lovely. Thank you. | 不了 不过酒很棒 谢谢 |
[1:03:33] | I’m so glad you like it. | 我很高兴你喜欢 |
[1:03:35] | We got it in Greece on our honeymoon. | 我们是在希腊度蜜月的时候得到的 |
[1:03:37] | I stuck to Pellegrino. | 我喝圣培露就行了 |
[1:03:39] | We stayed in this gorgeous villa. | 我们住在这个美丽的别墅里 |
[1:03:42] | Did you know that the beaches in Santorini | 你知道圣托里尼那个海滩 |
[1:03:45] | are made up of volcanic pebbles, | 是由火山石形成的吗 |
[1:03:48] | so there’s no sand to make the water murky. | 也就没有沙子把水弄浑 |
[1:03:51] | So it is a crystal-clear… | 所以像水晶一样清澈 |
[1:03:53] | What the fuck is wrong with you? | 你他妈的有毛病吗 |
[1:03:55] | Hardin. | 哈登 |
[1:03:57] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[1:03:57] | Look at your fucking trousers. | 看看你的破裤子 |
[1:03:58] | I’m sorry, Mum, but seriously, | 对不起 妈妈 但是说真的 |
[1:04:00] | do you have any sensitivity what so ever? | 你有哪怕一点点的感受力吗 |
[1:04:03] | You’re just boorishly droning on | 你只是粗鲁地唠唠叨叨 |
[1:04:04] | with no regard for the lives you destroyed. | 根本不在乎被你摧毁了生活的人 |
[1:04:07] | P-Perhaps we could find a more private place | 或 或许我们可以找个更私密的地方 |
[1:04:10] | to have this conversation. | 来讨论这个问题 |
[1:04:11] | By all means. | 想尽一切办法 |
[1:04:13] | It’s Bill Gates. | 是比尔盖茨诶 |
[1:04:17] | Okay, well, you are obviously quite upset with me, | 好吧 你显然很生我的气 |
[1:04:20] | so go ahead and say what’s on your mind. | 所以来吧 说说你的想法 |
[1:04:23] | Why did you even invite us here? | 你又为什么要邀请我们来这儿 |
[1:04:24] | I invited you here because you’re my family. | 那是因为你们都是我的家人 |
[1:04:26] | We’re not your family. We were your family. | 我们不是你的家人 我们曾经是 |
[1:04:28] | You ran out and reinvented… | 你一走了之然后重新开始 |
[1:04:30] | Hardin, I thought we were past this. | 哈登 我以为那件事已经过去了 |
[1:04:31] | We didn’t get past it. How were we supposed to get past it? | 并没有 我们应该让它过去吗 |
[1:04:34] | You haven’t owned up to anything! | 你什么都没有承认 |
[1:04:36] | Your twelve steps… making amends. | 你的十二步 作出补偿 |
[1:04:39] | Where’s Mum’s amends? | 你给妈妈的补偿呢 |
[1:04:40] | Mum, have you got your amends yet? | 妈 你拿到你的补偿了吗 |
[1:04:41] | What would you like me to do? | 你希望我怎么做 |
[1:04:43] | You don’t think that I am consumed by guilt? | 你不认为我也被负罪感所折磨吗 |
[1:04:44] | I knew that night that I had to go. | 那一晚我知道我必须走了 |
[1:04:47] | No! After that night you had to stay! | 不 就是因为你应该留下 |
[1:04:49] | And you didn’t! That night happened because of you! | 而你没有 那晚的事才发生的 |
[1:04:51] | Yes! And I have been haunted by it for the last ten years! | 对 过去的十年它像梦魇一样困扰着我 |
[1:04:54] | It haunts you?! | 它困扰着你吗 |
[1:04:55] | I fucking watched it happen, | 我他妈眼睁睁看着它发生 |
[1:04:57] | you bastard! | 你个狗杂种 |
[1:05:05] | I’m sorry, Mum. | 对不起 妈妈 |
[1:05:07] | I had to. | 我必须这么做 |
[1:05:10] | No, wait. You don’t have to get an Uber. I can give you a ride. | 等等 你不用叫优步 我可以载你一程 |
[1:05:13] | After the shit you’ve just pulled? | 在你刚整的那些破事之后吗 |
[1:05:16] | Not to mention you’re drunk. | 别说你只是喝多了 |
[1:05:18] | Look, I’m sorry I’m not like you. | 对不起 我和你不一样 |
[1:05:20] | You may be able to forget everything he did, but I can’t. | 或许你可以忘记他的所作所为 但我不能 |
[1:05:24] | I haven’t forgotten anything. | 我没有忘记任何事 |
[1:05:26] | I’ve chosen to forgive him so that I can move on. | 我选择原谅他是为了放过我自己 |
[1:05:31] | Hardin, resentments like this are gonna destroy you. | 哈登 这种怨恨会毁了你的 |
[1:05:34] | And they’re gonna take Tessa right down with you. | 而且会把泰莎也拖进去陪你 |
[1:05:59] | I’m going for a walk. | 我要出去走走 |
[1:06:12] | Fuck! | 操 |
[1:06:41] | Hardin. | 哈登 |
[1:06:46] | Hardin. | 哈登 |
[1:06:48] | Hardin! | 哈登 |
[1:07:30] | Hold that, please! | 请等一下 |
[1:07:37] | And I thought I was the only Grinch | 我还以为我是唯一一个 |
[1:07:37] | 童话中绿毛怪格林奇偷走所有人的圣诞礼物之后在第二天又给大家送回去 改编电影《圣诞怪杰》2000 《绿毛怪格林奇》2018 | |
[1:07:38] | who worked the day after Christmas. | 圣诞节第二天上班的格林奇 |
[1:07:41] | We have gotta stop meeting like this. | 我们不能再这样见面了 |
[1:07:43] | You’re right. I’ll have restraining orders drafted immediately. | 你说得对 我会立即起草限制令 |
[1:07:48] | How was your Christmas? | 你圣诞节过得怎么样 |
[1:07:49] | Uneventful. Yours? | 就那样 你呢 |
[1:07:52] | Eventful. | 挺丰富的 |
[1:07:55] | That’s a loaded response. | 这是一个有故事的回答 |
[1:08:00] | Well, I’d love to hear more about your eventful Christmas, | 我想听听你那丰富的圣诞节 |
[1:08:03] | so… lunch? | 午餐时间怎么样 |
[1:08:04] | Postmates. I’m buying. | 叫外卖 我请客 |
[1:08:06] | How could I refuse? | 我没法拒绝 |
[1:08:08] | Great. I’ll email you some menus. | 很好 我会把菜单发到你邮箱 |
[1:08:10] | I know, very chivalrous of me. | 我知道 我很有骑士风度 |
[1:08:17] | I thought that things were getting better, but… | 我以为一切都在变好 但是 |
[1:08:22] | it’s clear that he still has a lot of stuff he has to deal with. | 很明显 他还有很多问题要面对 |
[1:08:26] | And I just feel really bad for him… and I don’t know how to fix it. | 我挺为他难过的 也不知道怎么帮他解决 |
[1:08:31] | Well, let me ask you this. | 我有个问题 |
[1:08:35] | Are you in love with him? | 你爱他吗 |
[1:08:38] | I am. | 我爱 |
[1:08:39] | Then you got yourself a problem. | 那你摊上事了 |
[1:08:44] | Those are your words of wisdom? | 这就是你的智慧之言吗 |
[1:08:46] | Hey, I never said I had any words of wisdom. | 我可从没说过我有什么智慧之言 |
[1:08:47] | No, you just wanted to know whether I actually loved him. | 不 你只是想知道我是不是真的爱他 |
[1:08:53] | I should get back to work. | 我该回去工作了 |
[1:08:57] | Thank you for lunch. Next time it’s on me. | 谢谢你的午餐 下次我请你 |
[1:09:01] | I don’t think there’s gonna be a next time. | 我觉得不会再有下次了 |
[1:09:03] | Ouch… | 扎心了 |
[1:09:05] | No, not like that, believe me. | 不 不是你想的那样 相信我 |
[1:09:07] | I’m moving to Seattle. | 我要调去西雅图了 |
[1:09:09] | Vance offered me the Head of Finance position at the new office. | 凡思让我去新办公楼做财务主管 |
[1:09:12] | Oh, my God. Trevor, that’s amazing. | 我的天呐 崔佛 这太棒了 |
[1:09:14] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:09:16] | Well, ya know, I don’t leave tomorrow. We could still… | 不过 我也不是明天就走 我们还是可以 |
[1:09:19] | that’s… No, that’s stupid. | 算了吧 这太傻了 |
[1:09:31] | Tessa. | 泰莎 |
[1:09:34] | My sister has struggled with addiction her whole life. | 我妹妹这一生都在受毒瘾折磨 |
[1:09:39] | This thing between you and Hardin… | 你和哈登之间的事 |
[1:09:42] | it’s not gonna end well. | 不会有好结果的 |
[1:09:47] | Well, you’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[1:09:54] | Fuck. | 操 |
[1:09:58] | 诺亚 找到你爸爸了吗 | |
[1:10:01] | 我查过网上的消息 目前还没找到 | |
[1:10:26] | This one’s better anyway. | 反正这个要更好 |
[1:10:42] | You’re never gonna show me what you’re writing in there, are you? | 你永远不会给我看你在里头写了什么是吗 |
[1:10:46] | Maybe… someday. | 可能 某一天 |
[1:10:56] | You don’t wanna see who that is? | 你不想知道是谁打来的吗 |
[1:10:58] | I know who it is. | 我知道是谁 |
[1:11:00] | It’s Steph. | 是史蒂夫 |
[1:11:01] | The frat house is having a New Year’s Eve party. | 兄弟会要办除夕派对 |
[1:11:06] | Right. | 好吧 |
[1:11:08] | Do you wanna go? | 你想去吗 |
[1:11:10] | No. I don’t wanna leave you here alone. | 不 我不想把你一个人留在这里 |
[1:11:14] | I wouldn’t be alone. | 我不会一个人的 |
[1:11:16] | I’d go with you. | 我和你一起去 |
[1:11:20] | Sorry, I… I just thought after everything that happened | 抱歉 我以为发生过那些事后 |
[1:11:23] | that you wouldn’t want to… | 你不会想见到 |
[1:11:23] | I’m not scared of them. | 我可不怕他们 |
[1:11:25] | Besides, if it blows up in my face, | 再说了 就算场面变难看了 |
[1:11:27] | then we can just stay in next year. | 我们也可以只待到明年 |
[1:11:40] | What was that for? | 这个吻是为了什么 |
[1:11:45] | I just loved how you said “next year.” | 我只是喜欢听你说”明年” |
[1:11:55] | Hello? | 喂 |
[1:11:56] | Tessa, why aren’t you in the office? | 泰莎 你怎么没来上班 |
[1:11:57] | Well, yeah, I… I thought it was… | 啊 我以为今天 |
[1:11:59] | I’m kidding. Happy New Year. | 开个玩笑 新年快乐 |
[1:12:02] | Yes! | 果然 |
[1:12:03] | You got me. | 我真信了 |
[1:12:04] | I’ll cut to the chase. | 我直接开门见山的说吧 |
[1:12:06] | We went with the manuscript you recommended, | 我们接受了你推荐的稿子 |
[1:12:07] | and it sold today in quite a bidding war. | 然后今天它在一场激烈的竞买中售出 |
[1:12:11] | Wow, that’s… that’s fantastic. | 哇 这真是 真是太棒了 |
[1:12:13] | Listen, we were gonna hire someone | 听着 我们原本是准备招一个人 |
[1:12:14] | to do digital submissions in Seattle, but… | 在西雅图做电子稿件审核 但是 |
[1:12:17] | you’re better than anyone I’ve interviewed. | 你比我面试过的任何人都优秀 |
[1:12:18] | I’ll take care of your tuition, | 我会负担你的学费 |
[1:12:19] | living expenses, provided you transfer. | 生活费 以及你搬家的费用 |
[1:12:21] | Obviously, Hardin’s welcome to join you. | 而且显然 哈登非常愿意和你一起去 |
[1:12:25] | Wow, that… | 哇 这 |
[1:12:26] | uh, that sounds really amazing. | 这听起来实在太好了 |
[1:12:30] | Um, can you give me a chance to think about it, please? | 可否请你给我些时间想一下 |
[1:12:34] | Of course. I just wanted to share the good news. | 当然可以 我只是想和你分享这个好消息 |
[1:12:38] | Happy New Year, Tess. | 新年快乐 泰莎 |
[1:12:39] | Happy New Year, sir. | 新年快乐 先生 |
[1:12:44] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:12:45] | Were you talking to me? | 你刚跟我说话了吗 |
[1:12:47] | Nope. | 没 |
[1:12:49] | What is taking so long? | 做什么要这么久 |
[1:12:51] | Being a woman. | 做一个女人 |
[1:12:52] | Now, can you go wait outside? | 现在 你可以去外面等着吗 |
[1:12:55] | – So sorry. – Thanks. | -非常抱歉 -多谢 |
[1:13:07] | Undefeated! | 常胜将军 |
[1:13:10] | Fuck! | 该死 |
[1:13:11] | – It’s okay. – Sorry. Sorry. | -没事的 -抱歉 |
[1:13:17] | We’ve missed you. | 我们好想你 |
[1:13:18] | Are we good? | 我们没事吧 |
[1:13:19] | Ancient history. | 都是老黄历了 |
[1:13:21] | You guys wanna get in on this? | 你们想加入吗 |
[1:13:23] | Yeah, you can take my place. | 对 你来替我 |
[1:13:24] | Go. I’ll watch. | 去吧 我观战 |
[1:13:27] | I like to watch. | 我喜欢观战 |
[1:13:29] | Yeah, I bet you do. | 对 我想你也是 |
[1:13:31] | Okay, sure. | 好的 没问题 |
[1:13:33] | You know what you’re doing, right? | 你知道要做什么的 对吧 |
[1:13:35] | – Not a clue. – Awesome. | -完全不懂 -太好了 |
[1:13:37] | Great. | 对 |
[1:13:40] | Tessa! | 泰莎 |
[1:13:47] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[1:13:48] | Cherry vodka sour. | 樱桃酸伏特加 |
[1:13:51] | Cool. | 好极了 |
[1:13:57] | This is fun! | 真有意思 |
[1:14:03] | – Yes! – Yes! | -耶 -太好了 |
[1:14:11] | Drink, bitch! | 喝吧贱人 |
[1:14:14] | Whoo! I like this! | 我喜欢这个 |
[1:14:16] | Nice job! One more! Aowww! | 干得好 再来一个 |
[1:14:19] | Tessa! | 泰莎 |
[1:14:28] | I… suck at this. | 我被这个迷住了 |
[1:14:32] | Jamie. Hey. | 杰米 嘿 |
[1:14:37] | – It is you. – Hi. | -就知道是你 -嗨 |
[1:14:39] | Can I talk to you upstairs? | 我们可以楼上说两句吗 |
[1:14:41] | Lead the way. | 你带路 |
[1:14:57] | Molly’s here! | 茉莉驾到 |
[1:15:00] | You fucking kidding me? | 你他妈逗我呢 |
[1:15:04] | Fuck this. | 去他妈的 |
[1:15:10] | So cool, all those gears. | 这些齿轮都好酷 |
[1:15:13] | You’re like a robot. | 你好像一个机器人 |
[1:15:15] | Who says I’m not? | 谁说我不是 |
[1:15:16] | I have a tattoo of a little butterfly, | 我有个小蝴蝶的纹身 |
[1:15:19] | but you can only see it when I’m naked. | 但是只有我脱光了你才能看见它 |
[1:15:22] | – I love butterflies. – Really? | -我爱死蝴蝶了 -真的吗 |
[1:15:24] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[1:15:32] | Hey! I was looking for you. | 嘿 我刚在找你 |
[1:15:35] | Hey. Let’s leave. | 嘿 我们走吧 |
[1:15:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:15:44] | Aww. If it isn’t the cute couple together again. | 哇哦 这对可爱的情侣莫不是又复合了 |
[1:15:48] | Oh, yay. It’s Molly. | 耶 太好了是茉莉 |
[1:15:50] | Where you guys going? | 你们要去哪里 |
[1:15:51] | We’re going home. | 我们要回家了 |
[1:15:52] | Ohh. Lame. Come on, it’s almost New Year’s. | 没劲 拜托 快要零点了 |
[1:15:55] | We just wanna be alone. | 我们只想独处 |
[1:15:57] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[1:15:59] | Good. She never really fit in, anyway. | 很好 反正她从来都没真正融入这里 |
[1:16:03] | One drink. | 再来一杯 |
[1:16:04] | What… Tess. | 什么 泰莎 |
[1:16:13] | Excuse me, lovebirds, you’re on my chair. | 搞什么 小情人 你们把我椅子坐了 |
[1:16:17] | – Seriously? – Yeah. Now, fuck off. | -认真的吗 -没错 滚一边去 |
[1:16:20] | Move. | 赶紧的 |
[1:16:21] | Bitch. | 贱人 |
[1:16:30] | Yes, I am druuuunk! | 是的 我喝醉了 |
[1:16:34] | Would anybody like some weed brownies? I made ’em myself. | 有人想要些大麻布朗尼吗 我自己做的 |
[1:16:36] | No. | 不要 |
[1:16:37] | Oh, I’m good. | 不用了谢谢 |
[1:16:39] | Well, this is fun. Can we leave? | 这很有趣 我们能走开吗 |
[1:16:41] | We should play a game. | 我们应该玩个游戏 |
[1:16:43] | Like what, Scrabble? | 玩啥 拼字游戏 |
[1:16:44] | How about… | 不如 |
[1:16:46] | – Truth or Dare? – Jesus Christ. | -真心话大冒险 -我的老天爷 |
[1:16:48] | – Why is that bad? – Long story. | -这很糟吗 -说来话长 |
[1:16:50] | – Why would you say that? – Because. | -你为什么说这个 -因为 |
[1:16:53] | What’s the matter, Hardin? Scared of a little Truth or Dare? | 怎么了 哈登 害怕玩真心话大冒险 |
[1:16:56] | Fuck you, Molly. | 去你的吧 茉莉 |
[1:16:59] | I’ll go first. | 我先来 |
[1:17:00] | Hey, Tess, truth or dare? | 嘿 泰莎 真心话还是大冒险 |
[1:17:03] | Truth. | 真心话 |
[1:17:04] | Are you a virgin? | 你是处女吗 |
[1:17:05] | Molly, don’t. | 茉莉 别闹 |
[1:17:06] | Oh. Duh. I already know the answer to that, | 是我傻了 我早就知道答案了 |
[1:17:09] | because Hardin fucked you. | 因为哈登已经上过你了 |
[1:17:11] | Yes, he did. | 是的 他干了 |
[1:17:13] | My turn. Molly, truth or dare? | 到我了 茉莉 真心话还是大冒险 |
[1:17:16] | Hmm, truth. | 真心话 |
[1:17:20] | Is it true that you’re a whore? | 你真的是个妓女吗 |
[1:17:22] | Oh, shit. | 哦 该死 |
[1:17:24] | What the fuck did you just call me? | 你他妈刚刚叫我啥 |
[1:17:26] | I didn’t call you anything. I just asked you a question. | 我没有叫你 只是在问你问题 |
[1:17:29] | Are you a whore? | 你是一个妓女吗 |
[1:17:31] | – You are. – You have to answer honestly, | -你是 -你必须诚实地回答我 |
[1:17:33] | because it’s called Truth for a reason. | 这就是真心话的意思 |
[1:17:36] | No. | 不是 |
[1:17:38] | Do they not like each other? | 她们不喜欢对方吗 |
[1:17:39] | Hey, Tess, my turn again. | 嘿 泰莎 又到我了 |
[1:17:41] | – Truth or dare? – Truth. | -真心话还是大冒险 -真心话 |
[1:17:42] | Is it true that you’re a dumb-ass | 你真的是个傻子吗 |
[1:17:44] | for getting back together with Hardin after he | 明知道哈登是因为打赌而上了你 |
[1:17:46] | clearly fucked you for a bet? | 你还跟他复合了 |
[1:17:48] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[1:17:50] | No, that’s not true. | 不 这不是真的 |
[1:17:52] | Oh… but it is. | 哦 但这的确是真的 |
[1:17:54] | You believe anything that comes out of his mouth. | 他那张嘴说出任何鬼话你都信 |
[1:17:56] | I fucking hate you, Molly. | 我他妈讨厌你 茉莉 |
[1:17:57] | Which I don’t blame you, | 但是我不怪你 |
[1:17:59] | because, oh, man, what that mouth can do. | 因为 天啊 这张嘴的本事 |
[1:18:02] | And that tongue… | 还有那舌头 |
[1:18:08] | I hate you! | 我恨你 |
[1:18:09] | – Get… Fuck you! – Let go! | -起来 操你妈 -放手 |
[1:18:11] | I’m gonna fuck you up! | 我要弄死你 |
[1:18:15] | Get away from me! | 别碰我 |
[1:18:18] | You! | 你 |
[1:18:21] | You, like that, whore! | 你爱玩这个吗 婊子 |
[1:18:24] | You want it out! Do you! | 你憋不住了 是吗 |
[1:18:29] | Tessa! | 泰莎 |
[1:18:32] | Deal with it… Fuck! | 控制一下 操 |
[1:18:34] | Tessa, relax! | 泰莎 冷静 |
[1:18:38] | I am gonna… | 我要 |
[1:18:40] | You’re a whore! | 你是个婊子 |
[1:18:42] | Get that fuckin’ bitch out of here! | 把那个该死的贱人弄出去 |
[1:18:44] | Happy new year, bitch! | 新年快乐 贱人 |
[1:18:46] | Fuck you, Tessa! | 去你妈的泰莎 |
[1:18:47] | Get off me! | 离我远点 |
[1:18:49] | And you, move the fuck out of my way! | 还有你 别他妈挡我的路 |
[1:18:58] | …UFC or some.. | UFC或者 |
[1:19:00] | UFC UfC? | |
[1:19:04] | I needed that. | 我需要来这么一下 |
[1:19:06] | I’ll bet you did. | 我想也是 |
[1:19:09] | You’re crazy. | 你疯了 |
[1:19:10] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:19:33] | Pants. | 裤子 |
[1:19:38] | Ms. Young, are you objectifying me? | 杨小姐 你是在物化我吗 |
[1:19:40] | Why, yes, I am, Mr. Scott. | 是的没错 斯科特先生 |
[1:19:46] | Right. | 好吧 |
[1:19:47] | Three minutes till New Year! | 还有三分钟就是新年了 |
[1:19:49] | Whooo! | 哇哦 |
[1:20:03] | Is the door locked? | 门锁了吗 |
[1:20:04] | – Fuck the door, I don’t know. – Okey… | -去他的门 我不知道 -好吧 |
[1:20:06] | Oh, my God. | 我的上帝 |
[1:20:07] | Am I your god? | 我是你的上帝吗 |
[1:20:09] | Yeah! | 是的 |
[1:20:12] | Thirty seconds! | 还有30秒 |
[1:20:17] | Fuck off! | 滚蛋 |
[1:20:18] | 14 13 Fourteen, thirteen, | |
[1:20:21] | 12 11 10 twelve, eleven, ten, | |
[1:20:24] | 9 8 7 6 nine, eight, seven, six, | |
[1:20:28] | 5 4 five, four, | |
[1:20:30] | 3 2 1 three, two, one! | |
[1:20:36] | Happy new year! | 新年快乐 |
[1:20:41] | We’re set. | 好了 |
[1:20:45] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:20:50] | I’m gonna use the bathroom. | 我要去一下洗手间 |
[1:20:59] | Tessa, your phone. | 泰莎 你的手机 |
[1:21:01] | What? | 什么 |
[1:21:01] | Your phone. | 你的手机 |
[1:21:06] | 崔佛 新年快乐 凡思告诉 了我那个好消息 | |
[1:21:07] | 很期待明年和你一起在 西雅图度过的时间 | |
[1:21:21] | Hardin? | 哈登 |
[1:21:25] | Hey, you! | 嘿 你 |
[1:21:26] | Happy New Year. | 新年快乐 |
[1:21:29] | I’m really glad we did that. | 我很高兴我这么做了 |
[1:21:31] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[1:21:32] | Do me a favor and just keep it between us? | 算帮我个忙 这件事只有我们两人知道 |
[1:21:34] | Of course. I never kiss and tell. | 当然 我从来不”接吻后说出去” |
[1:21:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:21:42] | You piece of shit! | 你这狗东西 |
[1:21:46] | Tessa, wait! | 泰莎 等等 |
[1:21:47] | – Hey. Hey! – Just hear me out. | -嘿 -听我说完 |
[1:21:51] | What the fuck?! Oi! | 什么鬼 喂 |
[1:21:52] | – Dude, she kissed me. – Fuck off! | -哥们是她亲的我 -滚开 |
[1:21:54] | Tessa, what the fuck! How can you do that?! | 泰莎 咋回事 你怎么能这么做 |
[1:21:57] | Why do you care, huh? You just kissed that girl. | 你在乎什么 你刚亲了那个女孩 |
[1:22:00] | No, no, no, you don’t get to cry! | 不不不 你凭什么哭 |
[1:22:01] | You just fucking kissed a guy right in front of me! | 你他妈刚当着我的面亲了个男的 |
[1:22:04] | And what did you do, huh? | 那你又做了什么 |
[1:22:05] | Nothing! | 什么也没有 |
[1:22:06] | – The fuck is wrong with you?! – She just said | -你他妈什么毛病 -她刚刚说了 |
[1:22:08] | that she doesn’t kiss and tell, you fucking liar! | 她不会接吻后说出去 你个大骗子 |
[1:22:11] | Tessa! It’s a figure of speech! | 泰莎 这就是个修辞而已 |
[1:22:13] | You should know I would never fucking cheat on you! | 你应该知道我是绝对不会偷腥的 |
[1:22:15] | Were you with her tonight? | 你今晚是不是和她在一起 |
[1:22:16] | Is she who you disappeared with the whole night?! | 你一整晚不见人影是不是跟她在一起 |
[1:22:20] | Yes! | 没错 |
[1:22:21] | I was trying to make her forgive me. | 我只是在请求她的原谅 |
[1:22:23] | For what?! | 原谅什么 |
[1:22:24] | Because I’m trying to be a better person for you! | 因为我想为了你成为一个更好的人 |
[1:22:26] | That’s all I fucking do! | 这就是我做的所有事 |
[1:22:29] | Tell me what else I can do to make you believe that I love you. | 告诉我 还能做些什么让你相信我爱你 |
[1:22:32] | Tell me! | 告诉我 |
[1:22:34] | You’re never gonna trust me. | 你永远不会相信我 |
[1:22:36] | Trust you? | 相信你 |
[1:22:38] | You think that I should trust you. | 你觉得我应该相信你吗 |
[1:22:40] | Yes! | 是的 |
[1:22:40] | Where has that ever gotten me? | 我相信过你我得到了什么 |
[1:22:44] | You’re never gonna forgive me, are you? | 你永远不会原谅我 是吗 |
[1:22:47] | You’re just gonna keep bringing it up, every time. | 你会不停的提起这件事 每一次 |
[1:22:50] | Because I don’t trust you! | 因为我不相信你 |
[1:22:53] | You act like you’re so fucking innocent. | 你表现的像是你他妈很无辜一样 |
[1:22:56] | Like you’re perfect. | 很完美无瑕一样 |
[1:22:58] | Oh, fuck this. | 去他的 |
[1:23:00] | And fuck you! | 去你妈的 |
[1:23:01] | Fuck you too. | 我也去你妈的 |
[1:23:02] | Fuck off! | 都他妈的滚开 |
[1:23:13] | Hardin. | 哈登 |
[1:23:17] | Hardin? | 哈登 |
[1:23:44] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:23:46] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:23:48] | Do you have a charger? | 你有充电器吗 |
[1:23:49] | In my car. | 在我车里 |
[1:23:53] | Hardin, can you please pick up the phone? | 哈登 你能接下电话么 |
[1:23:55] | I really need to talk to you. | 我真的得和你聊聊 |
[1:24:05] | Make a left on Oakwood. | 在奥克伍德左转 |
[1:24:38] | Hello? | 喂 |
[1:24:45] | Oh, my God. | 哦天啊 |
[1:24:52] | Stop the car. | 停车 |
[1:24:53] | I can’t. We’re at the… | 我不能停 这里是 |
[1:24:54] | Stop your fucking car! | 该死的 快停车 |
[1:24:55] | Okay! | 好吧 |
[1:24:59] | Tessa! | 泰莎 |
[1:25:04] | Tessa! Wait! Stop! | 泰莎 等一下 停车 |
[1:25:06] | Stop! Stop! | 停车 快停车 |
[1:25:11] | Tessa…! | 泰莎…. |
[1:25:24] | Theresa Young? | 特蕾莎杨 |
[1:25:26] | Yes, hello? | 是的 喂 |
[1:25:30] | – Mercy Hospital. – Hello, yes? | -这是仁爱医院 -喂 你好 |
[1:25:31] | Can I help you? | 有什么可以帮你 |
[1:25:32] | Theresa Young. She’s 19. | 我找特蕾莎杨 19岁 |
[1:25:34] | – I don’t see that patient. – She should be there. | -这里没有这个病人 -她应该在啊 |
[1:25:36] | You’re the fifth hospital I’ve spoken to! | 你是我找的第五个医院了 |
[1:25:38] | – Don’t fucking put… Fuck! – Hardin! | -别他妈挂断 操 -哈登 |
[1:25:43] | The fuck is wrong with you? | 你他妈有什么毛病 |
[1:25:45] | How could you do this to Tessa? | 你怎么可以这样对泰莎 |
[1:25:46] | – Tessa? Where is she? – I’m not telling you. | -泰莎 她在哪儿 -我不会告诉你的 |
[1:25:47] | – Landon, where is she? – ! I’m not telling you! | -兰登 她在哪 -我不会告诉你 |
[1:25:51] | Tell me where she is! | 告诉我她在哪 |
[1:25:52] | It’s your fault she crashed! | 她被撞都怪你 |
[1:25:53] | You didn’t come home last night! | 你昨晚没回家 |
[1:25:55] | Get off of me! | 放开我 |
[1:25:59] | She was out looking for you. | 她跑到外面是为了找你 |
[1:26:01] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[1:26:09] | Tessa? | 泰莎 |
[1:26:10] | What do you want, Hardin? | 你想干什么 哈登 |
[1:26:13] | Trevor? | 崔佛 |
[1:26:16] | Trevor, what the fuck are you doing with Tessa’s phone? | 崔佛 你他妈拿着泰莎的手机干嘛 |
[1:26:18] | I’m with her now. | 我现在和她在一起 |
[1:26:19] | Let me talk to her. | 让我跟她说话 |
[1:26:20] | That’s not gonna happen. | 那是不可能的 |
[1:26:21] | Trevor, I’m not fucking playing with you! | 崔佛 我他妈没空跟你闹 |
[1:26:23] | Shut the fuck up and listen to me. | 闭上你的嘴听我说 |
[1:26:25] | You’re toxic and you’re bad news. | 你对她没好处 还会害了她 |
[1:26:28] | If you love Tessa, and I think that you do | 如果你真的爱泰莎 我相信你是爱的 |
[1:26:31] | let her go. | 那就放手 |
[1:26:31] | Trevor, I just wanna talk to her. | 崔佛 我只想和她讲话 |
[1:26:33] | Please. Please. | 求你了 求求你 |
[1:26:36] | Trevor, please, just let me talk to her. | 崔佛 求你了 就让我和她说说话 |
[1:26:38] | Give her a chance to find happiness in this life, | 给她个这辈子找到幸福的机会吧 |
[1:26:40] | ’cause she’s never gonna find it with you. | 因为她在你身上是永远找不到的 |
[1:26:44] | Here you go, hon. | 我们到了 亲爱的 |
[1:26:45] | Hey, good news. Vance’s company policy | 嘿 有个好消息 凡思公司的保险 |
[1:26:49] | is going to put your hospital and car fees on it, so… | 会帮你付住院和救护车的费用 所以 |
[1:26:52] | Here’s your phone. | 你的手机 |
[1:27:00] | Hardin. | 哈登 |
[1:27:29] | “My dearest Tessa, | “我最亲爱的泰莎” |
[1:27:32] | “like all our favorite stories,” | “像每一个我们最爱的故事一样” |
[1:27:34] | “there are happy and unhappy endings.” | “结局有喜就有悲” |
[1:27:36] | “I thought we had a chance for a happy one,” | “我曾以为我们有机会获得好的那个” |
[1:27:38] | “but at last, it was not mean to be.” | “但结果 只是一厢情愿” |
[1:27:41] | “I love you with all of my heart,” | “我全心全意的爱你” |
[1:27:43] | “and that’s exactly why I had to get” | “正因如此 我才需要” |
[1:27:44] | “as far away from you as possible.” | “尽我所能地离你越远越好” |
[1:27:46] | “We’re like an addiction to each other,” | “我们就像对彼此上瘾” |
[1:27:48] | “with equal parts pleasure…” | “有多少的欢愉” |
[1:27:50] | “and pain.” | “就有多少痛苦” |
[1:27:50] | Because I don’t trust you! | 因为我不相信你 |
[1:27:52] | “And as for that other night, that girl,” | “至于那晚的那个女孩” |
[1:27:53] | “she was one of my former conquests.” | “她是我过去的战利品之一” |
[1:27:56] | “I had to apologize for my past in” | “为了能和你拥有未来” |
[1:27:58] | “order to have a future with you,” | “我必须向我的过去道歉” |
[1:28:00] | “but fate just… seems to get in our way.” | “但 命运似乎介入了” |
[1:28:06] | “So let’s cut the bullshit.” | “所以省去那些徒劳” |
[1:28:08] | “You’re too damn good for me, and I know it.” | “我配不上你 我心里清楚” |
[1:28:10] | “And somewhere in the back of my mind” | “而在我头脑最深处” |
[1:28:12] | “I always knew we wouldn’t last,” | “我始终知道我们无法长久” |
[1:28:13] | “and I think you did, too.” | “我想你也是知道的” |
[1:28:16] | “I know this is going to be painful at first,” | “我知道刚开始会很疼” |
[1:28:18] | “and it could take days, even more.” | “可能需要数日 甚至更久来愈合” |
[1:28:21] | “But one of those days, you’re going to wake up” | “但某一天 当你醒来” |
[1:28:24] | “and the sorrow will start to slip away…” | “伤痛会从你脑海中悄悄溜走” |
[1:28:27] | “until we’re nothing but a distant memory.” | “直到关于我们剩下的只有遥远的回忆” |
[1:28:31] | “Goodbye, Tessa.” | “再见了 泰莎” |
[1:28:44] | I don’t khow why you’re… | 我不懂你为什么 |
[1:28:46] | Be honest, I don’know. | 说实话 我不懂 |
[1:28:48] | Were there’s more, but… | 可能还有别的 但是 |
[1:28:53] | If… You have to call me. | 如果 你一定要打电话给我 |
[1:28:56] | We need to talk about this, okay? | 我们需要谈谈 好么 |
[1:28:58] | Just… just… | 你就 就 |
[1:29:00] | You can’t disappear for nine days. | 你不能就这么消失了九天 |
[1:29:02] | Call me. | 打给我 |
[1:29:10] | Where’s cash? | 钱在哪里 |
[1:29:14] | Where’s all money? | 钱都在哪里 |
[1:29:15] | Tessa?! | 泰莎 |
[1:29:16] | Hardin, help me! | 哈登 救我 |
[1:29:24] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[1:29:34] | 凡思 我很希望能在周日 的派对上看到你 | |
[1:30:01] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[1:30:03] | How are the applications going? | 你的申请怎么样了 |
[1:30:06] | Fine. | 挺好的 |
[1:30:08] | Dad said he’d make some calls. | 老爸说他会疏通一下 |
[1:30:11] | You two spoke? | 你俩聊过了 |
[1:30:13] | How’d that go? | 聊得怎么样 |
[1:30:16] | As well as it could. | 相对来说不错 |
[1:30:20] | Hardin, what happened that night, | 哈登 那天晚上发生的事 |
[1:30:23] | it wasn’t his fault. | 那不是他的错 |
[1:30:24] | And all the other nights? | 那其他晚上呢 |
[1:30:27] | Not his fault? | 也不是他的错么 |
[1:30:30] | Yeah, it was shit. | 好吧 烂人 |
[1:30:33] | It was shit, and we both deserved better. | 他是烂人 但我们都值得更好的 |
[1:30:35] | But the only person you’re punishing | 但是不原谅他 |
[1:30:37] | by not forgiving him is yourself. | 你最终只是在折磨自己 |
[1:30:39] | And Hardin, I want you to stop punishing yourself. | 哈登 我需要你停止折磨你自己 |
[1:30:45] | So you think it’s fair that he gets to live in that big, fancy house, | 所以你觉得他能住进那个大豪宅 |
[1:30:48] | and you’re here all alone? | 而你在这儿一个人 公平吗 |
[1:30:51] | Who said I was alone? | 谁说我是一个人 |
[1:30:53] | What? You’re seeing someone? | 什么 你在和谁约会么 |
[1:30:56] | – You don’t have to sound so surprised. – Who? | -不用这么惊讶吧 -谁 |
[1:31:00] | Mike. | 麦克 |
[1:31:01] | Mike? | 麦克 |
[1:31:02] | – Wanker-from-next-door Mike? – He’s not a wanker! | -隔壁大屌丝麦克 -他不是个屌丝 |
[1:31:05] | He is a bit of a wanker. | 他有点屌丝 |
[1:31:06] | He’s a really nice man, | 他其实人挺好的 |
[1:31:07] | and he treats me well. | 而且他对我很好 |
[1:31:09] | Yeah, he fucking better. | 是啊 他妈的最好是 |
[1:31:13] | Did you hear that Vance was moving to Seattle? | 你听说凡思要搬去西雅图了吗 |
[1:31:16] | Tessa’s going too. How did you know? | 泰莎也要去 你怎么知道的 |
[1:31:18] | Well, we talk from time to time. | 我们时不时也聊会儿天 |
[1:31:21] | He’s having a going-away party on Sunday, | 他周日有一个告别派对 |
[1:31:23] | and I think you should get your ass off this sofa and go get her. | 我认为你应该从沙发里爬出来去找她 |
[1:31:27] | No, I can’t. | 不 不能 |
[1:31:28] | Can’t? Or you don’t want to face what you left behind? | 你不能 还是你不想面对你抛下了什么 |
[1:31:31] | I’d have to leave right now. | 要去的话现在就得走了 |
[1:31:32] | So what are you waiting for? | 那你等什么呢 |
[1:31:35] | – Mum, I’m not gonna… – Hardin… | -妈 我不会 -哈登 |
[1:31:37] | I love you, but you have to start | 我爱你 但是你必须要开始 |
[1:31:40] | fighting for what really matters. | 为真正重要的事情奋斗了 |
[1:31:53] | Thank you all so much for coming. | 非常感谢所有人能来参加 |
[1:31:55] | It means the world to me to have everyone I love here with us. | 所有我爱的人都在这里对我意义重大 |
[1:31:59] | I am beyond proud of the work | 我对每个人在这里作出过的工作 |
[1:32:03] | that everyone in this room has done, | 不是骄傲能够形容的 |
[1:32:04] | but there is one particular person | 但尤其是其中一个人 |
[1:32:06] | I could not have done any of this without. | 没有她这一切都是空话 |
[1:32:08] | And that’s Kimberly. | 这个人就是金伯莉 |
[1:32:16] | Smith and I were talking the other day, | 我和史密斯那天聊天 |
[1:32:17] | and he said, “Dad, going-away parties are kind of sad.” | 他说”爸爸 告别派对有点悲伤” |
[1:32:19] | And he’s got a point. | 他说的没错 |
[1:32:21] | And we were like, “How do we make this a celebration?” | 我们就讨论”那怎么让它变成一个庆典呢” |
[1:32:24] | Then we got an idea. | 我们有了个主意 |
[1:32:31] | Kimberly… | 金伯莉 |
[1:32:35] | will you marry my dad and be my stepmom? | 你愿意嫁给我爸爸 做我的新妈妈么 |
[1:32:42] | Yes! | 我愿意 |
[1:32:50] | What about me? | 那我呢 |
[1:33:07] | Who said happy endings don’t exist? | 谁说世界上没有完美结局 |
[1:33:09] | Don’t tell me. You’re the cynic. | 别问我 你才是愤世嫉俗的那个 |
[1:33:11] | I’m turning over a new leaf. | 我已经改头换面了 |
[1:33:13] | You look very pretty, by the way. | 你看起来很美 顺便说一句 |
[1:33:16] | So… have you made up your mind about Seattle? | 所以 西雅图的事儿你有决定了么 |
[1:33:21] | Well, I don’t see much of a reason | 我也没有别的理由 |
[1:33:23] | to pass up the opportunity anymore. | 去错过这个好机会了 |
[1:33:28] | That’s… | 这真的 |
[1:33:30] | really nice to hear. | 听起来太好了 |
[1:33:32] | Look, Tessa, there’s something | 听着 泰莎 其实 |
[1:33:34] | I actually want to get off my chest. | 有件事我想和你坦白 |
[1:33:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:33:39] | Uh, the other day, in the hospital… | 这个 那天 在医院 |
[1:33:42] | I answered your cell phone, | 我接听了你的电话 |
[1:33:44] | it was Hardin, | 是哈登的 |
[1:33:46] | and I told him to stay away from you. | 我跟他讲让他离你远一点 |
[1:33:49] | What? | 什么 |
[1:33:50] | In retrospect, | 现在想来 |
[1:33:51] | I do realize that that was over the line, | 我意识到那越界了 |
[1:33:54] | and I do realize that I let my emotions get the best of me, | 我还意识到我让情绪战胜了理智 |
[1:33:58] | and I’m sorry, | 我很抱歉 |
[1:34:00] | but somehow | 但是由于某种原因 |
[1:34:01] | you bring that side out of me, so… | 是你引出了我的那一面 所以 |
[1:34:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:34:09] | Are you okay? | 你还好么 |
[1:34:11] | Eh. | 嗯 |
[1:34:13] | There’s actually more I’d like to say, | 其实我还有更多想说的 |
[1:34:15] | – but would you excuse me for a second? – Yeah. | -但是你能等我一分钟吗 -好 |
[1:34:17] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[1:34:42] | I’m so sorry. | 实在不好意思 |
[1:34:55] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[1:35:01] | She left from the front. | 她从前门走了 |
[1:35:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:35:09] | Tessa! | 泰莎 |
[1:35:24] | You’re just never gonna leave me alone, are you? | 你永远都不会放过我 是么 |
[1:35:52] | I tried. | 我试过了 |
[1:36:52] | So, you two have a good Christmas? | 所以 你们俩圣诞节过得好不 |
[1:36:54] | O-kay, you’re not talkin’. | 诶好吧 你们不想讲话 |
[1:36:56] | So… hey, so I was dreamin’ of a white Christmas. | 话说 我一直梦想着一个白色圣诞节 |
[1:36:59] | Hmph! All I got was heat. | 妹的 我等到的只有大热天 |
[1:37:01] | You know, I hate the heat. | 你知道么 我贼讨厌热天 |
[1:37:04] | Heat get into people’s minds | 大热天搅乱心神 |
[1:37:06] | and make them do some crazy things. | 让人做一些疯狂的事情 |
[1:37:23] | Like I said, | 我说过的 |
[1:37:25] | this is a story you’ve heard before. | 这是个老套的故事 |
[1:37:28] | Only difference is, this is our story. | 唯一不同的是 这是我们的故事 |
[1:37:32] | Tessa’s and mine. | 泰莎和我的 |
[1:37:35] | “I never wish to be parted from you” | “一瞬我也不愿与你分别” |
[1:37:37] | “from this day on.” | “由此刻始” |
[1:37:44] | And who knows? | 谁知道呢 |
[1:37:45] | Maybe there is a happy ending for us after all. | 也许我们还是能够有一个完美结局 |
[1:37:49] | Tess. Hey… | 泰莎 嘿 |
[1:37:51] | Hardin! | 哈登 |
[1:37:54] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[1:37:56] | “Dad”? | 这是你爸 |
[1:37:57] | I guess we’ll just have to find out. | 我猜我们只能试试看了 |
[1:39:38] | Tessa. Tessa. | 泰莎 泰莎 |
[1:39:41] | Do you like to go on dates? | 你想去约会么 |
[1:39:43] | Because I don’t. | 我不想 |
[1:39:44] | But I-I will… with you. | 但是和你 我 我可以 |
[1:39:48] | If you wanna go. | 如果你想去的话 |
[1:39:51] | Tessa. | 泰莎 |
[1:39:52] | That’s so creepy. | 这太猥琐了 |
[1:39:54] | I’ve been meaning to tell you something for a long time, | 有件事我想告诉你很长时间 |
[1:39:56] | and the reason that I haven’t told you | 至于我一直没说的原因 |
[1:39:59] | is because of Human Resources in the workplace. | 是因为公司的人力资源部规定 |
[1:40:01] | Don’t talk about Human Resources. | 不要提到人力资源 |
[1:40:03] | That’s not… sexy. | 一点都不 性感 |
[1:40:04] | Tessa! | 泰莎 |
[1:40:06] | Don’t do the finger. | 别竖指头 |
[1:40:07] | Put it down! | 手放下来 |
[1:40:09] | I only pull out my teal suit | 这身青色西装只有在 |
[1:40:11] | when I have something important to say. | 我有重要讲话时穿出来 |
[1:40:14] | Occupied. | 有人 |
[1:40:15] | Tessa. | 泰莎 |
[1:40:17] | There’s other bathrooms in the house | 这地方有别的卫生间 |
[1:40:19] | if you need to go that badly. | 如果你这么着急 |
[1:40:23] | Just go. | 上吧 |
[1:40:25] | Yes. You can go now. | 是的 你可以用了 |