时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:22] | TIGH: Previously on Battlestar Galactica. | 《太空堡垒卡拉狄加》 前情回顾 |
[00:25] | TYROL: I just finished the post-flight on Starbuck’s Viper. | 我刚检查完星芭的蝮蛇机 |
[00:27] | This thing looks like it’s been rolled off the showroom floor. | 这东西好像刚从展厅拉出来一样 |
[00:31] | ROSLIN: It’s time to get some answers. | 是时候找到一些答案了 |
[00:33] | Plug it in. | 给它插上 |
[00:34] | Jump! | 跳跃! |
[00:37] | ZAREK: President Roslin was apparently aboard the Cylon Baseship, | 当赛昂母舰跳离时 |
[00:40] | along with Gaius Baltar and many of Galactica’s pilots | 罗丝琳总统显然是在上面 |
[00:43] | when it jumped away. | 还有盖尤斯·波塔尔和许多卡拉狄加的飞行员 |
[00:45] | APOLLO: Waiting alone in a Raptor, while the rest of the Fleet jumps away, | 当周围的舰船都跳跃时 在一艘猛禽里独自等待 |
[00:48] | that sounds a lot like suicide, Dad. | 听上去非常像是要去自杀 爸爸 |
[00:50] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做? |
[00:51] | ADAMA: Because I can’t live without her. | 因为我离开她就没法儿活 |
[00:53] | HELO ON RADIO: We have D’Anna on board. We are clear of the hub. | 狄安娜已登船 我们已经离开枢纽 |
[00:56] | Commence nuclear strike. | 可以着手核攻击 |
[01:01] | So you know about the Final Five. | 这么说 你知道最终五人的事? |
[01:04] | I know they’re supposed to know the way to Earth. | 我知道他们可能知道去地球的路 |
[01:07] | I gotta worry about protecting myself. | 所以我必须很警惕地保护自己 |
[01:09] | I’ll tell you when you take me back to your fleet. | 你带我回到你的舰队以后 我就会告诉你最终五人都有谁 |
[01:21] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[01:26] | About time. | 终于说了 |
[01:43] | Hey, there, Mr. Prez. | 你好呀 总统先生 |
[01:45] | Heard you were here. | 听说你在这儿 |
[01:51] | Temple of Aurora. | 曙光女神庙 |
[01:54] | On Earth. | 在地球上 |
[01:58] | At least the way Pythia described it. | 至少是皮提亚形容的样子 |
[02:01] | We’ll get there. Walk those halls together. | 我们会去那里 一起走过那些大厅 |
[02:06] | Yeah, pretty to think so. | 是啊 想想那样真不错 |
[02:11] | This Roslin’s stuff? | 这是罗丝琳的东西? |
[02:15] | It’s weird for them to not be here. | 他们不在这里 感觉真怪 |
[02:17] | No one sits in his chair. | 没人坐在他的椅子上 |
[02:20] | Tigh can’t even look at it. | 泰甚至都不能看一眼 |
[02:23] | You know, the scariest thing my mom used to tell me when I was a kid, | 知道吗 我小时候最吓人的事 是妈妈告诉我 |
[02:28] | “Your father is waiting for you in the study. “ | 你爸爸在书房等着你 |
[02:30] | I’d knock on the door, | 我敲敲房门 |
[02:33] | make the long walk across the room | 走一段长长的路穿过房间 |
[02:40] | to that desk. | 来到那桌子前 |
[02:44] | You know, Leoben said something to me | 知道吗 在新卡布里卡上 我被关在那玩具屋里 |
[02:46] | when he was holding me in that doll house on New Caprica. | 李奥本对我说过一些事 |
[02:51] | That children are born to replace their parents. | 孩子生来是为了取代他们的父母 |
[02:56] | For children to reach their full potential, their parents have to die. | 为了孩子能达到他们的最大潜力 父母就必须死去 |
[03:10] | You’ll rejoin your fleet in less than an hour. | 我们将在一小时内与你的舰队汇合 |
[03:13] | Then we will return your Final Five to you. | 然后我们会将你们的最终五人还给你们 |
[03:15] | Four. | 四个 |
[03:17] | There are four in your fleet. | 你们舰队里有四个 |
[03:19] | Four. Where’s the fifth? | 四个? 第五个在哪里? |
[03:21] | I want the four in your fleet. | 我要你们舰队里的四个 |
[03:24] | It would be easier if you just tell us who they are. | 如果你直接告诉我们他们是谁 事情会好办一些 |
[03:26] | Easier because you could kill them. | 好办些 是因为你们可以杀掉他们 |
[03:28] | Why would we do that? | 我们怎么会那样做呢? |
[03:30] | They know the way to Earth. We need them. | 他们知道去地球的路 我们需要他们 |
[03:33] | She’s right. We all want the same thing. | 她是对的 我们的目的相同 |
[03:34] | If we cooperate… | 如果我们合作… |
[03:36] | We cooperated on New Caprica, Brother. | 我们在新卡布里卡合作过了 兄弟 |
[03:38] | It didn’t work out well. | 结果并不怎么好 |
[03:41] | I’m going to hold your people hostage | 我要将你的人扣为人质 |
[03:44] | until the Final Four are safely aboard this ship. | 直到那最后四人安全登舰 |
[03:57] | You need to stand down, Bill. | 你需要做出退让 比尔 |
[04:00] | Come on. Trust me. | 来吧 相信我 |
[04:10] | Stand down. | 退下 |
[04:16] | Pass the word around. | 传令下去 |
[04:18] | Stack arms. | 架枪 |
[04:19] | I’ve already had an Eight prepare a Raptor, | 我已经让一个八号准备好了一架猛禽 |
[04:22] | so we’ll launch as soon as we come out of the jump. | 这样我们跳跃完毕以后 马上就可以出发 |
[04:25] | And, Admiral, you’ll be coming along with me to Galactica. | 噢 还有 上将 你将同我一起去卡拉狄加 |
[04:30] | I’m not going. | 我不去 |
[04:31] | Bill, go. | 比尔 去吧 |
[04:36] | If the Cylons get the four, | 如果赛昂得到那四个人 |
[04:37] | they get Earth. You can’t let this happen. | 他们就能去地球 你不能让这事儿发生 |
[04:40] | Even if you have to blow this ship to hell. | 即使把这艘船炸飞 |
[05:03] | Gods damn it. | 噢 活见鬼 |
[05:10] | I got it, Felix. | 我来 菲里克斯 |
[05:15] | Yeah. Thanks. | 恩 谢了 |
[05:25] | Mr. Gaeta, do you wish to be relieved? | 盖塔先生 你是否愿意找人换班? |
[05:28] | Good to go. | 我能行 |
[05:36] | Dradis contact. | 雷达发现目标 |
[05:37] | Incoming, bearing 1-8-5, carom 2-niner-niner at 1700. | 获取坐标 方向 185 方位角 299 距离1700 |
[05:41] | What do we got? Cylon Baseship. | 是什么? 赛昂母舰 |
[05:43] | Another contact, same bearing. | 又发现一艘 相同位置 |
[05:45] | It’s a Raptor. | 是一艘猛禽 |
[05:47] | Our people are back, sir. | 我们的人回来了 长官 |
[06:13] | Maybe she won’t be able to identify us. | 也许她无法认出我们 |
[06:21] | Gods, it’s good to have you back. | 天哪 你回来真是太好了 |
[06:24] | It’s good to be home. | 回家真好 |
[06:46] | The good news is that your president, | 好消息是 你们的总统… |
[06:48] | Laura Roslin, is alive and well, as are your crewmates. | 劳拉·罗丝琳还活地好好的 你们的同伴们也很好 |
[06:51] | She wants the four Cylons that are in this fleet. | 她想要这个舰队里的四个赛昂人 |
[06:55] | She’s gonna hold our people hostage until she gets them. | 她要将我们的人押做人质 直到她得到他们 |
[06:58] | You don’t have to do anything except stay out of the way. | 你们什么都不用做 别碍手碍脚就行了 |
[07:01] | I’m already in contact with them. | 我已经同他们交流上了 |
[07:03] | Now that they realize there’s nothing to fear | 既然他们认识到没什么可害怕的 |
[07:04] | and that we only want to love and protect them, | 我们只是想爱他们 保护他们 |
[07:07] | they should find a way of joining us. | 他们应该找到融入我们的方法 |
[07:09] | I just ask that you don’t interfere with any of the shuttle traffic in the fleet. | 我只要求你们不要干预 任何往来于舰队中的穿梭机 |
[07:13] | So your plan is you take these four Cylons, | 那么你计划带上这四个赛昂人 |
[07:15] | and then you head off to Earth, leaving us behind. | 然后抛下我们前往地球 |
[07:18] | Now that’s up to them. | 现在得由他们决定 |
[07:21] | All right. | 好吧 |
[07:23] | If these four Cylons want to come to you, they’re free to do so. | 如果这四个赛昂人想跟你走 他们有这个自由 |
[07:27] | I will not stop them. | 我不会拦着他们 |
[07:30] | Do you agree with this, Admiral? | 你同意吗 上将? |
[07:32] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[07:33] | Well, then I will await them on the Baseship. | 好 那我会在母舰等着他们 |
[07:40] | Laura Roslin needs her medication. | 劳拉·罗丝琳需要她的药 |
[07:45] | And I need to make sure that she’s all right. | 而且我要确信她还好 |
[07:48] | I’m gonna go with them. | 我要跟他们去 |
[07:49] | No. | 不行 |
[07:50] | We can’t give them any more hostages. | 我们不能再给他们送人质过去 |
[07:53] | APOLLO: The Colonel’s right. | 上校说得对 |
[07:55] | I served under Roslin for two years. | 我为罗丝琳服务了两年了 |
[07:59] | My place is by her side. | 她到哪儿我到哪儿 |
[08:01] | Another hostage isn’t gonna change the equation. | 再多一个人质也不会改变什么 |
[08:05] | All right, go. | 好吧 去吧 |
[08:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:19] | I backed your play, and now what? | 我按你说的做了 接着怎么办? |
[08:20] | Starbuck goes to work on a plan to get our people back by force. | 星芭正着手准备一个用武力将我们的人弄回来的计划 |
[08:25] | If we can’t stop the Cylons from reaching the Baseship, | 如果我们无法阻止塞昂人登上母舰 |
[08:28] | Laura Roslin wants it destroyed. | 劳拉·罗丝琳要求将其摧毁 |
[08:30] | Half our guys are over there. | 你有一半的手下都在那儿 |
[08:35] | It’s your call, Mr. President. | 这由你决定 总统先生 |
[08:43] | Roslin’s right. | 罗丝琳是对的 |
[08:48] | We lose those four, we lose Earth. | 失此四人 失地球 |
[08:50] | If everything goes south, we destroy the Baseship and everyone on it. | 如果事情变糟 我们就消灭母舰和舰上所有人 |
[09:48] | So the prisoners were here, | 囚犯们在这儿 |
[09:49] | but D’Anna has to know that you brought me in on this. | 但狄安娜肯定知道你会让我参与营救 |
[09:51] | If she’s moved the prisoners, | 如果她将囚犯转移 |
[09:52] | it’ll mean a compartment by compartment fight. | 那就意味着要一个隔仓接一个隔仓地打下去 |
[09:55] | And if they open fire on the civilian fleet while we’re boarding? | 那如果他们在我们登舰的时候对平民舰队开火呢? |
[09:58] | They could wipe out the human race right there and then. | 他们就可以各个击破 就此消灭人类 |
[10:01] | That’s why we need to make sure that | 那就是为什么我们必须保证猛禽机先要就位 |
[10:02] | our Raptors are already out there with their nukes cocked and locked. | 并且让核弹锁定目标 随时准备发射 |
[10:05] | There’s gotta be other options. | 一定还有其他的选择… |
[10:07] | Yeah, those frakking four could give themselves up. | 对 最好那四个混蛋自己能站出来 |
[10:22] | Brothers and Sisters, this is a great day for us. | 兄弟姐妹们 今天对我们来说是个大日子 |
[10:25] | One of our lost siblings has arrived. | 我们的一位失散的同胞回来了 |
[10:32] | She’s one of the Final Five? | 她是最后五人之一? |
[10:34] | I saw her in my vision. | 我在我的幻象中看到她了 |
[10:37] | Now she’s come home. | 现在她回家了 |
[10:46] | Laura. | 劳拉… |
[10:48] | There’s been something I’ve been meaning to say to you. | 有件很重要的事情我必须对你说 |
[10:54] | I wanted to thank you. | 我想要谢谢你 |
[10:56] | For what? | 嗯 为了什么? |
[10:58] | Essentially for not murdering me. | 基本上是因为你没有将我谋杀 |
[11:06] | That can’t have been an easy decision to make. | 做那个决定一定很不容易 |
[11:12] | But I love living. | 但我喜欢活着 |
[11:15] | I love living, and I wanted to thank you for saving my life. | 我喜欢活着 所以我想要谢谢你救了我的命 |
[11:36] | I wouldn’t be so grateful if I were you. | 如果我是你…就不会那么感激 |
[11:40] | You should know that I told the Admiral that if D’Anna doesn’t back down, | 你应该知道一下对上将说的话 如果狄安娜没有放弃主张 |
[11:43] | he should blow the ship to pieces. | 他会将船炸得粉碎 |
[11:46] | You what? NO. 6: She’s in here. | 你说什么? 她在这里头 |
[11:52] | Madam President. | 总统女士 |
[11:54] | Gaius. | 盖尤斯 |
[11:57] | Tory. | 托莉 |
[11:58] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[12:04] | I brought you your medication. | 我把你的药带来了 |
[12:06] | Oh, my Gods. | 噢 我的天 |
[12:09] | How did you do that? | 你怎么做到的? |
[12:10] | I came back with D’Anna | 我跟狄安娜回来了 |
[12:14] | to be with my people. | 同我的人在一起 |
[12:17] | Because you’re one of the Five. | 因为你是五人之一 |
[12:21] | You’re one of the Final Five. | 你是最后五人之一 |
[12:23] | D’Anna saw her. | 狄安娜在一个幻象中 |
[12:26] | In a vision. | 看见了她 |
[12:30] | I knew it. | 我知道 |
[12:33] | Maybe not on a conscious level, | 也许不是在意识层面上 |
[12:34] | but subconsciously, I always knew there was something. | 但下意识里 我一直知道她有问题 |
[12:38] | You had no idea. Did you? | 你完全想不到 是吗? |
[12:41] | No. | 是的 |
[12:46] | Might be worth pondering what else you’ve been wrong about. | 也许还值得考虑下你还有什么地方错了 |
[12:52] | Tory, wait. | 托莉 等等 |
[12:59] | You’re right. I’m wrong. | 你是对的 我错了 |
[13:03] | Okay. | 是的 |
[13:06] | You are one of the revered Final Five, | 你是可敬的最后五人之一 |
[13:08] | and as such, the Cylons will listen to you. | 那这样的话 赛昂会听从你 |
[13:12] | Is that not right? | 是这样吗? |
[13:15] | So, Tory, please go to D’Anna | 那么 托莉 请去跟狄安娜说说 |
[13:19] | and try to convince her to back down and release all the hostages. | 设法劝她放弃主张 释放所有的人质 |
[13:23] | I’m done taking orders from you. | 我无须再听从你的命令 |
[13:43] | D’ANNA ON RADIO: Mr. President, there has been a change of plans. | 哦 总统先生 计划有变 |
[13:47] | I’ve just executed the first of the Colonial hostages. | 我刚才处决了殖民地的第一个人质 |
[13:51] | Another will follow every quarter hour until our people come home. | 每十五分钟将有另一个被处决 直到我们的人回家 |
[13:56] | All right, listen to me. | 好吧 听我说 |
[13:58] | You’re not giving this a chance. We are cooperating. | 你没有给我们机会 我们在合作啊 |
[14:03] | She terminated the transmission. | 她终止了信号传送 |
[14:13] | All right then, Admiral, you’re a go for the rescue mission. | 那好吧 上将 你可以下令援救行动了 |
[14:18] | If it fails, | 如果失败的话… |
[14:21] | destroy the Baseship. | 毁掉母舰 |
[14:24] | Yes, Mr. President. | 是 总统先生 |
[14:38] | All right, put these pilots in their cockpits. | 好吧 让这些飞行员都坐进机舱 |
[14:40] | Check all systems, and let’s put these birds in the tubes. | 全面检查系统 我们快把鸟儿们送进发射管道 |
[14:43] | WOMAN: Got it, Chief. There you go. | 明白 军士长 给你 |
[14:46] | APU won’t spin up. | 辅助动力装置启动不了 |
[14:47] | There’s gotta be a short, and damned if I can find it. | 要是有什么问题 该死的我应该能发现啊 |
[14:49] | But I set some guys tracking on it. | 不过我派人跟进了 但是… |
[14:59] | Galen, you with me? | 格伦 你在听我说吗? |
[15:03] | You all know that we have a Baseship out there with our people on it. | 你们都知道那外面有一艘母舰 舰上还有我们的人 |
[15:05] | It is our job to get them back alive. | 把他们活着弄回来 是我们的使命 |
[15:08] | So speed is the only thing we have on our side. | 那么我们现在只有迅速行动 |
[15:10] | They’re no doubt expecting us to try for a breakout, | 他们无疑在指望我们争取突围 |
[15:12] | so we have to get in under their reaction time, which is damn fast. | 我们要在他们反应过来之前就冲进去 所以要他妈非常快 |
[15:15] | Raptor flights two and six under Athena will be our breaching force. | 2号及6号猛禽小队将由雅典娜指挥 作为武力突破口 |
[15:36] | What’s the matter? | 有什么问题? |
[15:39] | I’m hearing it again. | 我又听到了 |
[15:50] | All right. | 好吧 |
[15:53] | Anyone know what the frak we’re doing here? | 有人知道我们他妈到底在这儿干嘛吗? |
[15:57] | I don’t know. I just felt compelled. | 我不知道. 我觉得快得强迫症了 |
[16:01] | Something about this Viper. | 这架蝮蛇有些问题 |
[16:03] | Like what? | 比如? |
[16:06] | You checked every rivet and washer on that bird, and you didn’t find squat. | 你检查了那飞机上的每一个铆钉和垫圈 什么狗屁都没找着 |
[16:10] | Yeah, well, something brought us here. | 恩 好吧 总有什么将我们带来这里 |
[16:13] | Something’s changed. | 有些东西发生了改变 |
[16:16] | I just don’t know what it is. | 只是我不清楚是什么 |
[16:24] | Maybe Kara can help. | 也许卡拉可以帮忙 |
[16:26] | She flew this thing to Earth and back. | 她把这东西飞去地球又兜了回来 |
[16:28] | Go find her. See what she can tell you. But hurry up. | 去找她 看看她能告诉你什么 但要快 |
[16:32] | A lot of good people are gonna die. | 很多好人快死了 |
[16:37] | So where are you going? | 你要去哪儿? |
[16:50] | Sir. | 长官 |
[16:58] | Bill, you gotta scrub this mission. | 比尔 你得撤销这次行动 |
[17:01] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你到底在这儿干嘛? |
[17:03] | You’re supposed to be in the CIC. | 你应该在指挥中心 |
[17:05] | The Cylons will kill every godsdamn hostage | 在我们的军靴踏上他们的飞船之前 |
[17:08] | before we put one pair of boots aboard their ship. | 妈了个巴子赛昂会杀死每一个人质 |
[17:12] | Laura Roslin will be the next to die, Bill. | 劳拉·罗丝琳将是下一个死者 比尔 |
[17:22] | I’m looking for options. You got one? | 我在寻找出路. 你有吗? |
[17:28] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[17:30] | I should’ve told you when I first found out, but I didn’t have the guts. | 我该在最初发现的时候就告诉你 但我没这胆量 |
[17:40] | What’s wrong with you, Saul? | 你怎么回事 索尔? |
[17:45] | You remember back at the nebula when I told you about that frakking music? | 还记得在星云时 我告诉你说有该死的音乐吗? |
[17:50] | I thought it was in the ship. | 我以为那是船上的声音 |
[17:52] | I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[17:54] | It was a signal. | 那是个信号 |
[17:56] | Some kind of crazy, frakked-up Cylon signal switched me on. | 有些疯狂的 要命的赛昂信号 把我接通了 |
[18:06] | I can’t turn it off. | 我没法将它关掉 |
[18:13] | Switched you on. | 把你接通? |
[18:16] | Like Boomer. | 就像布玛尔 |
[18:20] | I’m one of the Five. | 我是五人之一 |
[18:24] | The Five. | 五人 |
[18:26] | One of the Cylons D’Anna’s after. | 狄安娜所要的五人之一 |
[18:31] | Quit frakking with me. | 别对我胡说 |
[18:34] | Colonel, I’ve known you for 30 years. | 上校 我认识你有30年了 |
[18:36] | I told you. | 我说了 |
[18:37] | I didn’t find out until the nebula. | 我在星云那儿才发现的 |
[18:44] | Think about this. | 想想看 |
[18:46] | When I met you, you had hair. | 我遇到你的时候 你有头发 |
[18:51] | I never heard of a Cylon aging. | 我从没听说过赛昂会变老 |
[18:54] | Doesn’t mean they don’t. | 并不意味着他们不会 |
[18:55] | Before the attack on the Colonies, we didn’t know skin jobs existed. | 在殖民地被攻击之前 我们都不知道那些披人皮的还存在 |
[18:59] | Turns out there’s another kind of Cylon we didn’t know about, | 结果出来另一种我们都不了解的赛昂 |
[19:03] | and I’m one of them. | 而我就是其中之一 |
[19:11] | On New Caprica, you were in captivity. | 在新卡布里卡 你被囚禁 |
[19:15] | They did something to you, they… | 他们对你动了手脚 他们… |
[19:17] | An implant, a post-hypnotic suggestion that makes you feel this way. | 灌输 催眠暗示 让你产生这样的想法 |
[19:24] | Let’s go talk to Doc Cottle… | 我们去跟科特尔医生谈谈 |
[19:26] | Listen to me! | 听我说! |
[19:27] | It is not a delusion. It is not a chip in my head. I am a Cylon. | 这不是错觉 并不是我脑袋里有芯片 我是一个赛昂 |
[19:34] | I’ve fooled you for months now. I didn’t want to, but I did. | 我已经欺骗了你好几个月了 我并不想的 但我欺骗了 |
[19:38] | Get your hands off of me. | 把你的手拿开 |
[19:39] | If I’d had the guts to airlock myself when I first found out, | 如果我在发现之初就有胆量把自己送进减压舱 |
[19:42] | we wouldn’t be in this mess. | 我们就不会有这些麻烦了 |
[19:44] | But that’s the way out. | 但那就是出路 |
[19:46] | Not this suicidal attack. | 而不是这个自杀式的攻击 |
[19:50] | I am one of the Final Five. | 我是最后五人之一 |
[19:55] | D’Anna will back down if you threaten to flush me out an airlock. | 狄安娜会放弃主张如果你威胁将我从减压舱冲出去 |
[20:54] | Okay. | 好了 |
[21:10] | Dad, Dad. Dad, listen. | 爸爸 爸爸 爸爸 听着 |
[21:14] | No one suspected. No one. | 没有人察觉 没人 |
[21:17] | Not with his record, what he did on New Caprica. | 他的档案清白 他在新卡布里卡所做的 |
[21:21] | His eye, what happened to his wife… Come on, let’s get up. | 他的眼睛 他的妻子所发生的事… 来吧 我们起来 |
[21:31] | What have I done? | 我做了什么? |
[21:32] | All the people I’ve sent to die. | 所有我派去送死的那些人 |
[21:38] | For what? | 为了什么? |
[21:41] | For what? | 为了什么? |
[21:43] | For Earth. | 为了地球 |
[21:45] | There is no Earth. It’s a frakking joke. | 根本没有地球 只是个该死的玩笑 |
[21:49] | There is no Earth. | 根本没有地球 |
[21:52] | Okay, Dad, listen to me. Listen to me! | 好了 爸爸 听我说 听我说! |
[21:56] | Pull it together. | 振作起来 |
[21:58] | I can’t. Yes, you can. Come on. | 我不能 不 你可以 来吧 |
[22:00] | I can’t. Yes, you can. | 我不能 不 你可以的 |
[22:02] | I can’t… I can’t kill him. I can’t kill the bastard. I can’t. | 我不能…我不能杀死他 我不能杀那个混蛋 我下不了手 |
[22:06] | Okay, okay, Dad. I can’t. | 好了 好了 爸爸 我不能 |
[22:08] | It’s gonna be okay. It’s gonna be okay. | 一切都会好的 会好的 |
[22:12] | I’ll take care of it. | 我会处理这事儿 |
[22:13] | I can’t. | 我下不了手 |
[22:15] | I’ll take care of it. | 我来处理这事 |
[22:35] | You motherfrakker. | 妈的 |
[22:37] | Who are the others? | 其他都有谁? |
[22:41] | Where’s the old man? | 老头子在哪儿? |
[22:45] | Right where you put him. | 在你让他崩溃的地方 |
[22:49] | Mr. President, it’s the CIC. | 总统先生 指挥中心来电 |
[22:52] | D’Anna’s on the line. | 狄安娜要与你通话 |
[23:08] | This is the President. | 我是总统 |
[23:09] | D’ANNA ON RADIO: Mr. President. | 总统先生… |
[23:11] | You’re running out of time. | 你没时间了 |
[23:12] | No, you are. It’s your turn to listen. You harm another one of my people, | 不 是你 轮到你听我说 如果你再伤害一个我的人 |
[23:16] | you so much as blacken one of their eyes, | 甚至将他们任何人打出熊猫眼 |
[23:19] | and I flush Saul Tigh out of the launch tube. | 我就把索尔·泰从发射管道冲出去 |
[23:25] | We have no wish for further bloodshed. | 我们不希望有更多的流血 |
[23:28] | May I speak with the Admiral? | 我可以和上将说话吗? |
[23:30] | No, you deal with me. | 不行 你跟我说 |
[23:32] | You have 10 minutes to release my people | 你有十分钟来释放我的人 |
[23:34] | or you can kiss one of your precious Final Five goodbye. | 不然你就跟你的宝贝五人之一吻别吧 |
[23:42] | You want to save the Fleet, I need the others, and I need them now. | 你想拯救舰队? 我要其余人的名字 现在就要 |
[23:48] | STARBUCK: It’s sitting here the same way it has been for months. | 它这样一动不动地呆在这儿好几个月了 |
[23:51] | What made you think something was happening? | 你们为什么会觉得有事发生? |
[23:54] | It’s hard to explain. You know, it’s just a feeling. | 很难解释 你知道 那只是一种感觉 |
[23:58] | Yeah, I’ve got a feeling, too. | 是啊 我也有感觉 |
[23:59] | You’re both out of your frakking minds. | 你们俩的脑子都他妈坏了 |
[24:01] | SAM: You know, you had a feeling you could find Earth. | 你说你直觉自己能找到地球 |
[24:03] | I trusted you. I backed you every step of the way. | 我相信了你 你每走一步我都在后面支持你 |
[24:05] | Now I need you to trust ours. | 现在我要你相信我们的直觉 |
[24:13] | Ensign Anders. Specialist Tyrol. | 安德斯少尉 技师泰罗尔 |
[24:16] | Slowly put your hands on your heads and face the Viper. | 慢慢将你们的双手放在脑后 面向蝮蛇机 |
[24:20] | Do it now! | 马上照办! |
[24:24] | What the hell is going on? | 到底发生了什么? |
[24:26] | They’re Cylons, just like the XO. | 他们是赛昂 就像副长一样 |
[24:40] | Sam. | 山姆 |
[24:47] | Go ahead. | 继续啊 |
[24:54] | It’s true, Kara. | 是真的 卡拉 |
[25:07] | There’s something different about this Viper, something’s changed. | 这架蝮蛇机有些与众不同 有些变化 |
[25:11] | You gotta find it. WOMAN: Shut up. | 你得要找出来 闭嘴 |
[25:23] | Fall back! Fall back! | 退后! 退后! |
[25:26] | Where the hell are you taking us? | 你们到底要我们去哪儿? |
[25:27] | Keep moving, otherwise we shoot you here. | 继续走 否则 我们就地射死你们 |
[25:28] | No! | 不! |
[25:42] | This is a wild guess. | 真是乱来 |
[25:45] | You told them? | 你告诉他们的? |
[25:46] | We should’ve done it day one. | 我们从一开始就该这么做 |
[25:49] | Get the Baseship on the horn. | 给我接通母舰 |
[25:52] | Mr. Hoshi, we need the Baseship. | 星先生 我们要与母舰通话 |
[26:14] | ROSLIN: What’s going on? | 发生了什么? |
[26:15] | D’Anna’s about to start executing more hostages. | 狄安娜打算开始处决更多的人质 |
[26:17] | Okay, take me to D’Anna. | 好吧 带我去见狄安娜 |
[26:18] | BALTAR: No, she won’t listen to you. | 不 她不会听你的 |
[26:20] | I was the one with her in the temple when she had the vision of the Five. | 当她在神庙看到那五人的幻象时 是我陪在她身边 |
[26:22] | Take me. He’s right. | 让我去 他说的对 |
[26:24] | Take him, it’s good. | 带他去 会有用 |
[26:34] | Are you ready to come to your senses, Mr. President? | 你准备好有所觉悟了吗 总统先生? |
[26:36] | APOLLO: Galen Tyrol | 格伦·泰罗尔和山姆·安德斯 |
[26:38] | and Samuel Anders have just joined Saul Tigh in the airlock. | 刚才加入了索尔·泰一起 进了减压舱 |
[26:41] | They found them. | 他们找到他们了 |
[26:42] | They’re in line for an express ride into a vacuum. | 他们即将搭真空特快飞向太空 |
[26:46] | You want them alive, stand down. | 你想要他们活着 就别轻举妄动 |
[27:01] | I know Lee. | 我了解李 |
[27:03] | Press him and he’ll back down. | 压力下他会放弃主张 |
[27:06] | Target our nuclear weapons on the civilian fleet. | 将我们的核武器瞄准平民舰队 |
[27:09] | We’ll see if he wants to play hardball. | 我们来看看谁想玩硬的 |
[27:12] | LEOBEN: D’Anna. | 狄安娜 |
[27:15] | Gaius. | 盖尤斯 |
[27:44] | Coercion won’t work with Lee Adama. He’s too similar to his father. | 高压政策对李·阿达玛没用 他太像他的父亲 |
[27:48] | Lee’s bluffing. | 李在虚张声势 |
[27:49] | He doesn’t give a tinker’s damn about those three, not now. | 他压根不在乎那三个人 至少现在不 |
[27:53] | You push him, he’ll kill them. | 你逼他 他会杀了他们 |
[27:56] | Then the entire human race will die with them. | 那么全部人类都将随他们一起消逝 |
[28:11] | Mr. President, the Baseship nukes just went hot. | 总统先生 母舰的核武器进入激活状态了 |
[28:15] | If any of our fleet starts spooling up… | 即使现在让我们的船舰开始准备… |
[28:16] | They won’t have time to jump before the Cylons fire. | 他们也没有时间在赛昂开火之前跳跃走 |
[28:20] | Sgt. Harder, clear the tube of everyone but Tigh. | 哈德中士 清空管道 留下泰一个人 |
[28:25] | Corporal. | 下士 |
[28:41] | Do you really think that God brought you back from the darkness for this, D’Anna? | 你真的认为神将你从黑暗中带回 是为了这个 狄安娜? |
[28:45] | Maybe he brought you back for a different purpose. | 也许他带你回来是为了不同的目的 |
[28:48] | To end this peacefully. | 想让此事和平解决 |
[28:49] | They will never forgive us for what we did to the 12 Colonies, never. Proceed. | 他们永远不会原谅我们对十二殖民地所做的事 绝不! 执行 |
[29:16] | Brute force did not work for you on New Caprica. | 你们在新卡布里卡上强权不起作用 |
[29:18] | It didn’t work for you on the Algae Planet. So why is it gonna work for you now? | 在海藻星球动武也没有结果 那为什么现在就会起作用? |
[29:29] | Give me the key. | 给我钥匙 |
[29:50] | We have weapons lock on their ships. | 我们已经有武器瞄准他们的飞船了 |
[30:05] | What are you waiting for, Apollo? Do it. | 你还在等什么 阿波罗? 动手吧 |
[30:10] | Lee, stop! Stop, stop! | 李 停下! 停下 停下! |
[30:15] | Those three frakking Cylons just gave us Earth. | 那三个该死的赛昂刚帮我们找到了地球 |
[30:30] | Well, it’s a Colonial emergency locator signal. | 恩 这是殖民地应急定位信号 |
[30:34] | And no other wireless in the Fleet is picking this up? | 舰队中没有其他无线电收到这个? |
[30:38] | Gaeta’s confirmed it. | 盖塔证实过了 |
[30:39] | The channel’s empty except for this Viper. | 除了这架蝮蛇机 其余都显示这个频道是空的 |
[30:43] | It’s gotta be a signal from Earth. | 这肯定是来自地球的信号 |
[30:47] | You’re reaching, Kara. | 你在瞎猜 卡拉 |
[30:49] | Come on, Lee, add it up. | 拜托 李 合起来想想 |
[30:51] | I vanish into a storm, ride this Viper to Earth. | 我在旋风中消失 驾驶着这架蝮蛇到了地球 |
[30:53] | Coming back, I get a vision that leads me to the Baseship. | 回来以后 又有幻象让我找到了母舰 |
[30:56] | Its Hybrid tells me that the Final Five Cylons have been to Earth, | 母舰上的混合体告诉我最后的五个赛昂去过地球 |
[30:59] | but we need the missing Three, D’Anna, to bring them out into the open. | 但我们需要缺席的三号 狄安娜 将他们公之于众 |
[31:03] | And now we’re starting to get messages from the beyond. | 而现在我们开始从彼方接收到信息 |
[31:05] | You heard the signal. | 你也听到信号了 |
[31:08] | The Final Cylons led me to it. | 最后的赛昂们引导我找到它 |
[31:09] | If it’s Earth, they’ve given us the home of the Thirteenth Tribe. | 如果那是地球 是他们给了我们第十三部落的家园 |
[31:13] | Just the way the Hybrid said it would happen. | 事情发展正如混合体所说的 |
[31:15] | Like it or not, Lee, something’s orchestrating this for a purpose. | 李 不管喜不喜欢 有东西在特意安排着这个 |
[31:22] | A higher power. | 更高级的存在 |
[31:24] | Call it whatever you want, but it seems to want us to find Earth with the Cylons. | 随便你叫它什么 但它似乎想让我们同赛昂一起找到地球 |
[31:57] | One tiny needle in the whole Fleet. | 舰队海洋中微小的一颗针 |
[32:00] | Well, you’re right. It’s wafer thin. | 不过你们说的对 它实在难以察觉 |
[32:03] | It’s the best I could do at short notice. | 短时间内我只能做到这样 |
[32:07] | So you’re all in agreement this is the way to Earth? | 那你们都同意这是去往地球的路? |
[32:09] | It’s a stretch, but it’s the best explanation we’ve got. | 有待验证 但这是我们能给出的最佳解释了 |
[32:13] | Which is why we chose to share this information with you. | 那也就是为什么我们选择与你们分享这个讯息 |
[32:15] | We could’ve jumped away with it, left you behind. | 我们本可以将你们抛下 带着它跳跃离开 |
[32:18] | But that would’ve led to another confrontation, another standoff. | 但那会导致另一场对质 另一次僵局 |
[32:22] | All this has happened before… | 过去所发生的一切… |
[32:23] | But it doesn’t have to happen again. | 但它没有必要再次发生 |
[32:26] | Not if we make up our minds to change. | 如果我们下决心改变 就不会 |
[32:30] | Take a different path. Right here, right now. | 在此时此地 选一条不同的道路 |
[32:33] | You were afraid we’d kill these four, and yet, | 你担心我们杀死这四个人 |
[32:36] | here they are, standing right behind you, | 可是 他们就在这里 就站在你身后 |
[32:38] | free to go or stay. | 来去自由 |
[32:42] | I’ve granted them an amnesty. | 我准许给他们特赦 |
[32:46] | So the question is, where do we go from here? | 因此 问题是从这以后 我们该走向哪里? |
[33:00] | All right. | 好吧 |
[33:02] | I’ll release your crew. | 我会释放你的船员 |
[33:07] | We go to Earth together. | 我们一起去地球 |
[33:23] | We’ve projected a course toward the signal. | 我们朝着信号的方向 计划了一条航路 |
[33:25] | It’ll probably take some revising as we go, | 沿途可能会稍作修改 |
[33:27] | but this is our destination right here. | 但…我们的目的地就在这儿 |
[33:31] | Earth. | 地球 |
[33:34] | So what are your orders, Admiral? | 那么 你作何命令 上将? |
[33:39] | Orders? | 命令? |
[33:43] | Are you ready to take us to our new home? | 你准备好带我们去新的家园了吗? |
[33:52] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[33:56] | ROSLIN: You don’t know what? | 你不知道什么? |
[34:03] | What don’t you know about? | 什么让你想不通了? |
[34:12] | It’s good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[34:17] | Bill. | 比尔… |
[34:20] | This is it. | 就是这样了 |
[34:23] | This is it. | 就是这样了 |
[34:29] | This is everything that we have been working for. | 这就是我们为之尽力的一切 |
[34:38] | I want to see you pick up that first fistful of earth. | 我想看到你抓起地球上的第一把土 |
[34:45] | Come on. | 好不好? |
[34:55] | Be back. | 就回来 |
[35:04] | I see. | 我想通了 |
[35:06] | Yeah. | 是吗? |
[35:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:12] | Anyway, I’m glad to see you again, Madam President. | 无论如何 我很高兴能再见到你 总统女士 |
[35:16] | And so is the Quorum. | 法人团各位也是如此 |
[35:18] | And I guess I just finished the shortest presidency in Colonial history. | 我想我刚完成了殖民地历史上最短的总统任期 |
[35:21] | Yes, well, don’t look so relieved, Mr. Adama. | 是的 不过 别如释重负的样子 阿达玛先生 |
[35:26] | Because you were dealt a crisis and you knew exactly what to do. | 因为你刚处理了一个危机 而且完全知道该怎么做 |
[35:30] | You faced it boldly. | 你大胆地面对 |
[35:32] | This Fleet is going to need that kind of leadership in the days to come, | 这个舰队将来就需要这样的领导 |
[35:37] | so you are not off the hook yet. | 所以你还远没有脱身呢 |
[35:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:46] | You guys just gonna sit here flapping your lips or are we gonna go find Earth? | 你们准备就坐在这儿动嘴皮子 还是去找地球? |
[35:50] | Kara and I have been working on a recon plan… | 我和卡拉拟订了一个侦察计划… |
[35:52] | Frak it. This is the end of the line. | 去它的. 这是最后一站了 |
[35:56] | We’ve got nowhere else to go. | 我们没有其他地方可去 |
[35:59] | And if we give the alliance too much time, it’ll fall apart again. | 而且 如果我们给这个同盟太多时间 说不定它又会瓦解 |
[36:03] | We gotta roll the hard six. | 得要孤注一掷 |
[36:05] | We all go together, | 我们大家一起去 |
[36:08] | as fast as we can. | 立刻动身 |
[36:11] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[36:44] | Fleet in jump formation. Standing by. | 舰队组成跳跃编队 待命 |
[36:48] | Board is green. | 一切就绪 |
[36:49] | Ship reports ready to jump, Admiral. | 已经准备好跳跃 上将 |
[36:53] | Very well. | 很好 |
[36:57] | Madam President, without you we wouldn’t have made it. | 总统女士 没有你 我们不可能做到 |
[37:04] | Give the order. | 下令吧 |
[37:11] | It’s been a long time coming. | 这一时刻终于到来了 |
[37:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:20] | Take us to Earth. | 带我们去地球 |
[37:28] | DUALLA ON PA: In five, four, | 倒计时 5…4… |
[37:31] | 3…2…1… three, two, one, | |
[37:36] | jump. | 跳跃 |
[37:50] | Jump complete. | 跳跃完毕 |
[37:52] | GAETA: Dradis is clear. | 雷达上没有目标 |
[37:53] | MAN: Fleet is checking in. | 舰队正在报告中 |
[37:55] | Nav. Confirming position. | 导航系统确认位置 |
[37:57] | ADAMA: Take your time. | 慢慢来 |
[37:59] | Get it right. | 要精确 |
[38:02] | Fleet all present and accounted for. | 船舰全都在 清点完毕 |
[38:10] | Visible constellations are a match. | 可视星图确认符合 |
[38:31] | Crew of Galactica, | 卡拉狄加的船员们… |
[38:34] | people of the Fleet, | 舰队公民们… |
[38:36] | this is Admiral Adama. | 我是阿达玛上将 |
[38:39] | Three years ago, I promised to lead you to a new home. | 三年前我答应带领你们到一个新的家园 |
[38:43] | We’ve endured a difficult journey. | 我们历经艰难旅程 |
[38:46] | We’ve all lost, we’ve all suffered, | 我们都迷失过 我们都遭受过痛苦 |
[38:49] | and the truth is, I questioned whether this day would ever come. | 而且事实上 我怀疑过这一天究竟会不会来临 |
[38:53] | But today, our journey is at an end. | 但今天 我们的旅程结束了 |
[38:58] | We have arrived at Earth. | 我们已经抵达了…地球 |
[40:26] | We made it, kid. | 我们做到了 小鬼 |
[40:44] | We did it. | 我们做到了 |
[40:48] | You did it. | 你做到了 |
[41:49] | Earth. | 地球 |