英文名称:After We Fell
年代:2021
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:54] | No! | 不 |
[00:55] | You gotta get out now! | 你现在就出去! |
[00:56] | I can’t do this anymore. I will not let her see you like this | 我受不了了 我不会让她看到你这副模样 |
[00:59] | You need help! – I didn’t mean it. I’m sorry | 你得求助! 我不是故意的, 对不起 |
[01:02] | You’re always sorry! – Come on | 你老是在道歉 – 别这样 |
[01:04] | How am I supposed to believe you? | 我要怎么相信你? |
[01:06] | Come on. You’ve been trying to get rid of me since day one | 你每次都这样说! – 你一直想摆脱我… |
[01:08] | You know how many times you promised you would stop? | 知道你保证会改的话讲了多少次吗? |
[01:11] | This is not my fault. – Not your fault? | 这不是我的错 – 不是你的错? |
[01:13] | Look at you, you’re drunk in the middle of the day. Of course they fired you! | 看看你, 大中午的就喝醉酒 他们当然会开除你 |
[01:16] | Can we please talk about this? – You don’t give a shit about us | 我们可以谈谈吗? 你根本不在乎我们 |
[01:19] | Please, don’t do this. – No, you have to go | 拜托不要这样 – 不, 你非走不可 |
[01:22] | Get out and don’t come back until you’re sober | 出去, 等你清醒了再回来 |
[01:24] | Daddy? | 爸爸? |
[01:27] | Daddy! | 爸爸! |
[01:32] | Daddy, don’t go! | 爸爸, 别走! |
[01:33] | No, no, no, no, Dad, please! | 不, 爸, 拜托! |
[01:37] | No, don’t! Oh – please, come back, please! | 不, 不要, 拜托你回来! |
[01:41] | Come back. Please, Dad Please, Daddy, don’t go! – Tessa | 拜托回来, 爸爸, 别走! 黛莎 |
[01:45] | Daddy, please don’t go! | 爸爸, 拜托别走! |
[01:48] | Daddy! No! | 爸爸! 别走! |
[02:02] | I can’t tell you how good it is to see you again, Tessie | 小黛, 能再见到你真是太开心了 |
[02:10] | There’s – there’s towels in the bathroom if you wanna take a shower | 你想冲澡的话, 浴室里有毛巾 |
[02:13] | I’ll make us some food. – Thanks | 我来做饭 – 谢谢 |
[02:28] | This is good | 很好吃 |
[02:31] | You are quite the cook, Tessie. – Thanks | 你真会做菜, 小黛 – 谢谢 |
[02:33] | Just like your mom | 就跟你妈一样 |
[02:39] | Tried to call, you know | 我之前试着打电话给你 |
[02:41] | Sent you gifts, every birthday, Christmas | 每年生日和圣诞节都送礼物给你 |
[02:45] | She didn’t tell you, did she? | 她没告诉你吧? |
[02:49] | No | 没有 |
[02:52] | Yeah | 我想也是 |
[02:53] | So, the prodigal father has returned | 所以浪子爸爸回来了 |
[02:58] | What for? What do you want? | 为什么? 你想干嘛? |
[03:00] | You can stay, if – if you want to | 如果你想的话, 可以留下来 |
[03:04] | We have room, and I don’t want you out on the street | 这里够宽敞, 我不希望你流浪街头 |
[03:12] | Are you still drinking? – Can you excuse us for a second? | 你还会酗酒吗? 可以借步说话吗? |
[03:18] | I know that this isn’t the most convenient | 我知道这不太方便 |
[03:20] | but you of all people should appreciate me giving him a second chance | 但你应该最清楚第二次机会的重要性 |
[03:23] | Me of all people would know that he’s probably out there right now | 我最清楚的是, 他大概正在客厅 |
[03:26] | shoving all of our shit into his pockets | 把我们的东西通通塞进口袋里 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:882个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:107个,六级词汇:52个,GRE词汇:50个,托福词汇:72个,考研词汇:117个,专四词汇:97个,专八词汇:15个, 所有生词标注共:188个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[03:30] | He’s gonna hurt you | 他会害你伤心的 |
[03:32] | You don’t know him | 你不了解他 |
[03:33] | Neither do you | 你也是 |
[03:34] | It’s been, what, ten years since you last saw him? | 你多久没见到他了? 十年了吧? |
[03:39] | Nine | 九年 |
[03:42] | Look, I’m just trying to protect you | 我只是想保护你 |
[03:44] | I don’t need you to protect me | 我不需要你的保护 |
[03:59] | Listen, I know exactly why you’re here | 我知道你来这里的原因 |
[04:00] | so you may as well just take this and be on your way | 钱拿了就快走吧 |
[04:07] | I don’t want your money, kid | 我不要你的钱, 孩子 |
[04:10] | All I want is a relationship with my daughter | 我想跟我女儿改善关系 |
[04:15] | If you hurt her – Hey, whoa, easy | 如果你伤了她… 别紧张 |
[04:19] | I know you have no reason in the world to trust me | 我知道你毫无理由相信我 |
[04:21] | but how about you give me a shot, huh? | 但给我一次机会如何? |
[04:39] | Well, have you found a place in Seattle yet? | 你在西雅图找到住处了吗? |
[04:42] | Nope | 没有 |
[04:44] | No? – No | 没有吗? – 还没 |
[04:45] | I’m gonna miss you, dude | 小妞, 我会想你的 |
[04:47] | I’m gonna have to start watching the Kardashians to get my fill of drama in your absence | 你不在就没好戏看 我只好开始看《与卡戴珊同行》了 兰登 |
[04:52] | Landon, I’m only going to Seattle | 我只是要去西雅图而已 |
[04:54] | You’re just a FaceTime away. – Unh – unh You can always visit | 我们可以视讯 而且欢迎你随时来找我 |
[04:57] | Between work and school, you are gonna be swamped! | 你得忙着兼顾工作和学业 肯定没时间理我 |
[05:00] | You’re not gonna have any time for anything, like friends, family, especially not people like | 你没有时间做别的事 例如跟朋友 家人一起玩 尤其是跟某些人… |
[05:09] | People like who? | 某些人是指谁? |
[05:11] | Me? | 我? |
[05:15] | Is there something you wanna tell me, or should I ask Landon? ‘Cause he seems to know a hell of a lot more than I do | 有什么要告诉我的吗? 还是我该问兰登 他知道的比我多很多 |
[05:19] | Not today, Satan | 撒旦, 我今天不跟你吵 |
[05:21] | I am gonna see you both this weekend at the lake house | 这周末跟你们两个在湖边小屋见 |
[05:25] | Don’t bet on it. – Okay | 你慢慢等吧 – 好 |
[05:26] | We’ll be there | 我们会去的 |
[05:33] | What? – What do you mean, what? | 怎样? – 什么怎样? |
[05:35] | When was this supposed to happen? – A week | 你什么时候要离开? 一周后 |
[05:39] | What? A week? | 什么? 一周后? |
[05:41] | You’re going away in a week, you haven’t bothered to even tell me | 你一周后要离开 却没想到要告诉我? |
[05:44] | Well, when was I supposed to tell you? Because you left | 我什么时候有机会告诉你? 你离开了 |
[05:48] | Yeah, I’m here. I came back, and I came back for you | 对, 但我现在就在这里 我为了你回来了 |
[05:52] | I couldn’t get a hold of you for nine days | 我有九天的时间都联络不上你 |
[05:54] | I didn’t know if I’d ever see you again | 我以为再也见不到你了 |
[05:59] | So what, is that it then? | 所以你已经决定了? |
[06:03] | I mean… | 这个嘛… |
[06:05] | yeah, this – this job’s a huge opportunity for me and… | 对, 这份工作对我是个很好的机会 |
[06:10] | And I’m hoping – I was hoping that you would come with me | 我希望… 我本来希望你能跟我一起去 |
[06:17] | I was hoping | 我本来希望 |
[06:19] | that we could move to London after graduation | 毕业后能跟你一起搬到伦敦 |
[06:24] | And how was I supposed to know that? | 我怎么会知道? |
[06:27] | Well, I was gonna tell you | 我本来要告诉你的 |
[06:28] | But I mean, it – it doesn’t really matter anymore, does it? | 但这都不重要了, 对吧? |
[06:30] | You’ve made up your mind. You’ve got a plan | 你已经下定决心了, 你有自己的计划 |
[06:32] | You’ve envisioned your life in a way that doesn’t have me in it | 你想过没有我的人生 |
[06:35] | You are in it if you wanna be | 只要你想, 你就能参与我的人生 |
[06:40] | Look, I get that you’re angry | 听着, 我知道你很生气 |
[06:42] | and we do need to talk about this, except I have to get to class, so… | 我们必须好好谈谈, 但我得去上课了 |
[06:48] | We will continue this discussion | 我们下次再继续讨论 |
[06:51] | Ooh, that’s – that’s really big of you | 你人真好 |
[06:53] | to find time in your busy schedule. Thank you | 这么忙还拨空给我, 真是谢谢喔 |
[07:08] | Hey | 嘿 |
[07:28] | Hi, Mom. How’s London? | 嗨, 妈, 伦敦怎么样? |
[07:29] | Good. I just wanted to check you’re okay | 很好, 我只想确认一下你没事 |
[07:32] | I heard that Tessa took a job with Vance in Seattle | 我听说黛莎要调职到西雅图分公司 |
[07:36] | Where did you hear that? – Christian and I were talking earlier | 你从哪听来的? 我刚才在和克里斯钦聊天 |
[07:39] | That’s kind of weird | 真奇怪 |
[07:41] | He and I have known each other since long before you were born | 他和我早在你出生前就认识了 |
[07:44] | Look, I just prefer not everyone knows my business | 我不想要私事被昭告天下 |
[07:46] | Mom, I’m gonna call you back | 妈, 我再打给你 |
[08:08] | Do you need a ride somewhere? | 要载你一程吗? |
[08:13] | Uh, yeah, yeah, sure | 好啊 |
[08:26] | Thanks. – Mm – hmm | 谢谢 |
[08:30] | Hey, you wanna come inside? | 你想一起进去吗? |
[08:35] | Fuck it, why not? | 妈的, 有何不可? 走吧 |
[08:43] | Enjoy | 请慢用 |
[08:47] | What are we drinking about? – Didn’t know we needed a reason | 为了什么理由喝? 我不知道喝酒还需要理由 |
[08:51] | Cheers to that | 说得好, 干杯 |
[08:59] | Aww, look at her in this one | 看看这张照片里的她 |
[09:07] | She looks really happy | 她看起来很开心 |
[09:09] | I’ve really been trying. Now more than ever | 我真的很努力 尤其是现在 |
[09:13] | Yeah. – Well, clearly not right now, but… | 这样啊 – 显然不是此时此刻, 但… |
[09:17] | I am trying | 我在努力了 |
[09:18] | You know, you – you really remind me of me when I was your age | 你真的让我想起年轻时的我 |
[09:21] | Fuck that. – Mm! | 他妈的 |
[09:23] | Yeah. – Seriously? | 讲真的啦 – 真的假的? |
[09:24] | Hey, hey, buddy, private conversation if you don’t mind | 嘿, 老兄 我们在聊天, 别来插嘴 |
[09:28] | Hey! Just trying to get some ideas | 嘿! 我只是想找点灵感 |
[09:33] | That’s my daughter, you fucking piece of shit | 那是我女儿, 你他妈的王八蛋 |
[09:45] | Hey | 嘿 |
[09:49] | I’m sorry. Who is this? | 不好意思, 请问你是? |
[09:52] | What are you doing here? – Uh… | 你在这里做什么? |
[09:56] | Bonding. You know, Hardin here – Hey, Tess! | 培养感情, 你知道, 赫汀… – 小黛 |
[10:00] | What the hell did you do? – I didn’t do | 你到底做了什么? 我没有… |
[10:02] | The bartender called me | 酒保打给我了 |
[10:04] | Oh, come on. It wasn’t a big deal. Look, he’s fine You’re drunk | 拜托, 没什么大不了的 你看, 他没事 你喝醉了 |
[10:09] | I had a drink. I just – I was | 我只喝了一杯, 我只是… |
[10:11] | I was backing up your dad, okay? – Really? | 我只是在帮你爸 – 是吗? |
[10:13] | He started it, actually, so… – Wow! | 不是我先动手的, 其实是他先来闹的 |
[10:15] | Somebody called the cops | 有人报警了 |
[10:17] | You probably called the cops, you snitch. – Great. Okay, let’s go | 八成就是你报警的, 那么爱告状 – 够了, 我们走吧 |
[10:20] | Don’t be mad at him | 别生他的气 |
[10:23] | He loves you | 他爱你 |
[10:25] | Let’s go | 我们走吧 |
[10:30] | Yeah, you see that? | 对, 看到了吗? |
[10:32] | Solid guy, right there. – Hmm | 他是个很可靠的家伙 |
[10:35] | Why would anyone wanna leave you? | 为什么会有人想离开你? – 我不知道 |
[10:37] | I don’t know Yeah, this is just – it’s so enjoyable. Why wouldn’t I stay? | 这真是太开心了 我怎么会不想留在他身边? |
[10:42] | I think we’re in trouble | 我们好像麻烦大了 |
[10:43] | Hey, hey, take it easy | 嘿, 轻一点 |
[11:18] | You know, I’m not sure that I like this new friendship | 我不确定我喜欢你们的新友谊 |
[11:21] | I was just trying to be nice | 我只是想要友善一点 |
[11:24] | I offered him a ride, and the bar was actually his idea | 我说要载他一程 酒吧其实是他的主意 |
[11:26] | He’s an alcoholic, and so are you | 他是酒鬼, 你也是 |
[11:31] | Two alcoholics walk into a bar | 两名酒鬼走进酒吧 |
[11:39] | I’m glad that you think this is funny | 我很高兴你现在还笑得出来 |
[11:41] | I was showing him some pictures of you on my phone | 我拿手机给他看你的照片 |
[11:43] | This asshole leans over and starts saying what he’d like to do to you | 结果有个混帐凑过来 开始说他要意淫你 |
[11:51] | I’m – so? | 我… 所以呢? |
[11:53] | So I told him I’ve already done that | 我就说他想做的我已经做了 |
[12:17] | Hardin. – What? | 赫汀 – 什么事? |
[12:23] | I’m apologizing | 我在跟你道歉啊 |
[12:49] | I’m sorry | 对不起 |
[12:52] | I’m so sorry | 你… – 真是对不起 |
[12:59] | Please forgive me. – I – that’s | 请原谅我 – 我… 这… |
[13:01] | That’s not fair. – Please forgive me | 这样不公平 – 请原谅我 |
[13:06] | What if | 要是… |
[13:07] | Shh! He’s asleep | 他睡着了 |
[13:41] | Tessa, I feel so happy | 黛莎 我好开心 |
[13:49] | You feeling this? | 我觉得好爽 |
[14:17] | So, um… | 那个… |
[14:19] | I heard you guys are moving | 我听说你们要搬家了 |
[14:21] | Yeah, yeah, I actually need to start packing | 对, 我要开始打包了 |
[14:24] | I’ll just finish up and get out of here. – No, no, no, no, I didn’t mean it like | 我会快点离开这里 不… 我不是那个意思 |
[14:28] | No, no, you don’t need me around here. I’ll just, uh… | 没事 但你不需要我在这里挡路, 我就… |
[14:32] | I got a few errands to run anyway, so – Dad | 反正我还有些事要办… – 爸 |
[14:39] | That feels really weird to say | 讲出来的感觉好奇怪 |
[14:44] | Well, that’ll be my ride | 有人来接我了 |
[14:48] | You’re leaving now? | 你现在就要走了? |
[14:51] | Yeah | 对 |
[14:53] | Come here | 过来 |
[14:56] | Thank you so much for letting me stay | 谢谢你让我留宿 |
[15:01] | No, stay, stay, he’s coming | 不, 别进来, 他马上就来 |
[15:05] | Uh, hey, don’t… | 嘿, 不要… |
[15:10] | Don’t disappear on me again | 不要再搞消失了 |
[15:21] | Hardin | 赫汀 |
[15:23] | Right | 好 |
[15:29] | So you’re shipping me out next? | 所以你接下来要把我送出去了? |
[15:37] | You okay? | 你还好吗? |
[15:38] | You know, it’s not like I want to leave you | 我也不想离开你 |
[15:42] | You don’t have to | 你不必离开 |
[15:46] | Vance’s offer, it’s literally, it’s a dream come true | 樊思的提议对我来说真的是梦想成真 |
[15:49] | I’ve wanted to live in Seattle since I was a kid | 我从小就想住在西雅图 |
[15:51] | and the only thing that would make it better is if you came with me | 要是你能跟我去, 那就更棒了 |
[15:55] | I don’t – I don’t know why you want me there | 我不… 我不懂你为什么想要我去 |
[16:00] | You know, I don’t really fit into that flashy lifestyle | 那种华而不实的生活方式不适合我 |
[16:02] | and it’s never been the kind of thing you’ve been after | 你自己明明也不喜欢… |
[16:04] | I want to make a life together. – So do I. So stay here and we can | 我想跟你一起生活 – 我也是, 那就待在这里一起生活 |
[16:07] | You’re not listening to me! – I am listening! | 你没在听! – 我有! |
[16:10] | I’ve wanted this job since I was – I know. I know. I know | 我从很久以前就想要这样的工作… – 我知道… |
[16:12] | You have a great job in Seattle. That is great. I’m happy for you | 西雅图有很棒的工作等着你 那很好, 我替你高兴 |
[16:15] | But I don’t. I don’t have anything there | 但我在那里什么都没有 |
[16:17] | You’d have me. – Okay, that’s not enough | 你有我 – 但那还不够 |
[16:24] | You know I didn’t mean it | 我不是那个意思 |
[16:31] | Well, if I’m… if I’m not enough | 如果我不够 |
[16:35] | that’s – that’s – that’s your problem, but you’re not gonna stop me | 那是你的问题, 但你阻止不了我 |
[17:25] | Vance Publishing, please hold | 樊思出版社, 请稍等 |
[17:27] | No, I can’t. I’m swamped | 不, 没办法, 我忙死了 |
[17:29] | Well, you’re gonna have to speak to my assistant. No, the new one | 跟我的助理说 不, 是新的助理 |
[17:34] | Um, well, I’ll try and squeeze you in for 30 minutes this afternoon, all right? | 好吧, 我今天下午会挤出30分钟给你 |
[17:37] | Tessa! Hey, come in! – Okay | 黛莎, 进来吧 |
[17:39] | I can come back | 我可以等一下再回来 |
[17:41] | No, no, come in. I’m just heading out. – Yeah | 没关系, 进来吧 我正要出门 – 对 |
[17:43] | Um, you have a safe trip. – Okay | 路上小心 – 好 |
[17:47] | See you | 再见 |
[17:49] | Are you sure that you’re okay driving up by yourself? | 你确定可以自己一个人开车去吗? |
[17:52] | Uh, she’s not going by herself. – I’m taking Smith with me | 她不是要一个人去 – 我要带史密斯一起去 |
[17:58] | Besides, I prefer to get us settled up there | 再说了, 我比较想先过去安顿好 |
[18:00] | while Christian finishes things here | 等克里斯钦在这里收尾 |
[18:03] | Have you decided what part of town you’ll be staying in? | 决定要住哪一区了吗? – 还没 |
[18:05] | No, I’m still deciding between two places | 我还在两个地方之间举棋不定 |
[18:08] | It’s a little scary trying to pick somewhere off the internet | 在网路上找房好可怕 |
[18:10] | No. Tessa, just stay with us | 那就别找了, 黛莎, 跟我们一起住 |
[18:12] | You know, until you get situated. – No, no, I couldn’t ask | 等你安顿好再说 – 不, 我不能要你们… |
[18:15] | You didn’t. Come on | 是我们主动邀你的, 好嘛 |
[18:17] | It’ll be fun. Christian will be thrilled | 一定会很有趣, 克里斯钦会很开心 |
[18:19] | He’s been dying to spend more time with Hardin | 他一直想要多跟赫汀相处 |
[18:23] | Uh, well, he’s actually not coming with me | 他其实没有要跟我去 |
[18:28] | Well, when he comes to visit, then | 那就等他来访的时候吧 |
[18:34] | You know, between us | 我私下跟你说吧 |
[18:38] | Christian was pretty disappointed Hardin turned him down on his job offer | 他拒绝克里斯钦给他的工作时 克里斯钦非常失望 |
[18:42] | What – what job was that? | 什么工作? |
[18:48] | Basically anything he wanted | 几乎是他梦寐以求的工作 |
[19:05] | Hey | 嘿 |
[19:07] | Hey, hey, hey. Don’t walk away from me | 你别一走了之 |
[19:09] | Hey, don’t follow me | 不要跟着我 |
[19:10] | Tess, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean it. Really, I – I shouldn’t have said it | 小黛, 对不起, 我不是故意的 我不该说那种话 |
[19:13] | Can you stop saying things you don’t mean? | 你能不能别再说言不由衷的话? |
[19:15] | I can’t tell what’s true and what’s not | 我无法分辨哪些是真 哪些是假了 |
[19:17] | Can you maybe stop making decisions without talking things through first? | 那你能不能在做决定前先跟我谈谈? |
[19:22] | Okay | 好 |
[19:26] | Okay | 好 |
[19:27] | Kimberly invited me to stay with them in Seattle if that’s not… | 金柏莉邀我去西雅图的时候 跟他们一起住 |
[19:30] | Did she? – …weird | 如果不会太奇怪的话 – 是吗? |
[19:32] | No, no, no. It’s not weird. It’s good. It’s great | 不, 一点也不奇怪, 很棒啊 |
[19:37] | Vance is always gone on business trips, so I think it’ll be a win – win | 反正樊思总是出差, 我觉得这是双赢 |
[19:40] | Yeah | 对 |
[19:43] | How do you think they make that work, the long distance? | 你觉得他们会怎么经营远距离感情? |
[19:46] | I don’t know. They communicate? | 我不知道, 他们会沟通 |
[19:49] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. What was that? | 等等, 那是什么意思? |
[19:53] | What? | 什么? |
[19:54] | You know, the thing underneath the thing that you just said | 你刚才话中有话 |
[19:58] | Why – why didn’t you tell me that Vance offered you a job in Seattle? | 你为什么没告诉我 樊思要你去西雅图工作? |
[20:02] | ‘Cause I wasn’t gonna take it | 因为我不打算接受 |
[20:04] | Yeah, but why didn’t you tell me that – that you weren’t gonna take it? | 不打算接受也可以告诉我 为什么完全没提? |
[20:07] | Because here I am begging you to come with me | 我求你跟我一起去 |
[20:09] | just to find out that you had something there | 却发现你明明就有工作机会 |
[20:10] | He kept harping on me. It wasn’t something I wanted to deal with | 他一直烦我, 我不想处理那些事 |
[20:13] | And remember, at the time, I had no idea you were going | 别忘了, 我当时根本不知道你要去 |
[20:18] | We do need to stop keeping secrets from each other | 我们之间不能再有秘密了 |
[20:23] | Yeah, agreed | 是啊, 我同意 |
[20:44] | We’ll have fun this weekend, okay? | 我们这周末会玩得很开心, 好吗? |
[20:47] | Okay | 好 |
[21:07] | You look like Popeye | 你看起来像大力水手 |
[21:10] | A very sexy Popeye, come on | 非常性感的大力水手, 别这样 |
[21:12] | Get up, we’re gonna be late | 快起床, 我们要迟到了 |
[21:19] | We could have just met you there, couldn’t we? | 我们大可直接约在那里吧? |
[21:21] | Why did we all have to come together? | 为什么非得一起来? 可以分开抵达啊 |
[21:23] | It’s a long drive | 路程很远 |
[21:25] | and this way we get to have some very much needed family time | 我们需要多一点时间相处, 这样正好 |
[21:29] | Yeah | 对啊 |
[21:30] | Much needed. Great | 非常需要, 太好了 |
[21:33] | You’re lucky I love you | 你该庆幸我爱你 |
[21:36] | Okay. I spy with my little eye something black | 好, 我的小眼睛看见黑色的东西 |
[21:41] | Black. Easy, Hardin’s soul | 黑色 简单, 赫汀的灵魂 |
[21:44] | Oh, yeah. ‘Cause you just – Hey! | 对, 因为你… – 嘿! |
[21:45] | Come on, boys. – That’s why! | 你们别吵了 – 难怪 |
[21:47] | Boys… – That’s why your soul is black! | 孩子们 – 难怪你的灵魂是黑的! |
[21:49] | Hey, don’t – don’t touch me! | 别碰我! |
[22:34] | Are you still going to New York? | 你还是要去纽约吗? |
[22:36] | Yeah, I mean, I’ve got everything set up at NYU, so I’m just gonna… | 对, 纽约大学的一切都准备好了 |
[22:40] | I guess, go with the flow. You know? | 我想顺其自然, 你懂吗? |
[22:43] | Hmm. I need to get better at that | 我得学会顺其自然 |
[22:47] | What, are you having, uh, are you having second thoughts? | 怎么了? 你重新考虑了吗? |
[22:50] | And third and fourth and fifth and… | 我考虑了好多次 |
[22:53] | I don’t know. I’m just worried that I made the wrong decision | 我不知道, 我只是担心我做错决定了 |
[22:56] | Tess | 小黛 |
[22:57] | It’s – it’s just, apparently | 只是我后来才知道 |
[23:00] | Hardin wanted me to go to England with him after graduation | 赫汀要我毕业后跟他去英国 |
[23:05] | And I don’t know, maybe I should | 我不知道, 也许我该跟他一起去 |
[23:07] | Tess, you’ve been you’ve been gushing about Seattle since the day I first met you | 小黛, 从我认识你的第一天起 你就想搬去西雅图了 |
[23:12] | Why stray from your path? | 为什么要偏离你自己的路? |
[23:15] | Go with the flow? | 因为要顺其自然? |
[23:16] | No, no | 不是… |
[23:18] | Cop out. That’s not you. That’s me | 逃避现实, 你不是这样的人, 我才是 |
[23:20] | You have to do you | 你必须做自己 |
[23:22] | Yeah, and what about him? | 对, 那他怎么办? |
[23:25] | What about him? He | 他怎么办? |
[23:26] | Mr. Grumpy, he’s… | 爱生气先生他… |
[23:28] | If he loves you, he could… | 如果他爱你, 他可以… |
[23:32] | follow you. Just saying | 跟你去, 只是说说 |
[23:36] | Mm – hmm, some hard truths. Tough love | 我知道, 忠言逆耳, 爱你才会念你 |
[23:39] | I’m gonna need more wine. – Good luck | 我要再去倒酒 祝你好运 |
[23:46] | See? Did you see | 看到了吗? 你有看到吗? |
[24:16] | I don’t wanna lose this | 我不想失去这样的时光 |
[24:21] | I don’t either | 我也不想 |
[24:26] | “But if adventures will not befall a young lady in her own village” | 但是 “如果冒险不会 降临在村庄里的年轻女子身上” |
[24:30] | “she must seek them abroad” | “那她就得主动出去寻找” |
[24:32] | “But there is nothing like staying at home, for real comfort” | 可是 “没有比待在家里更舒适的了” |
[24:38] | “You pierce my soul. I’m half agony, half hope” | “你刺穿了我的灵魂 我一半是痛苦, 一半是希望” |
[24:42] | “We are all fools in love” | “在爱情里, 我们都是傻瓜” |
[24:47] | I thought you were Darcy, and you’ve just been Jane Austen the whole time | 我还以为你是达西 结果你从头到尾都是珍奥斯汀 |
[24:59] | So are you ever gonna show me what you’re writing in there? | 你会让我看你写的东西吗? |
[25:02] | I – maybe | 也许吧 |
[25:04] | Someday | 总有一天 |
[25:09] | Someday | 总有一天 |
[25:17] | Reservation for Scotts? | 史考特家的预约? |
[25:18] | Yes, Mr. Scott, right this way | 有的, 史考特先生, 这边请 |
[25:29] | Thank you | 谢谢 |
[25:30] | Hardin | 赫汀? |
[25:32] | Hey, Lilly! How are you? | 嘿, 莉莉, 你好吗? |
[25:36] | How are you? | 你好吗? |
[25:37] | No fucking way, it’s been forever! – A long time, huh? | 不会吧, 好久不见! – 很久了吧? |
[25:40] | This is Tessa. Tessa, Lillian. – Hi | 这是黛莎, 黛莎, 这是莉莉恩 – 嗨 |
[25:44] | Nice dress | 洋装真漂亮 |
[25:49] | I’ll be over in a sec | 我马上过去 |
[25:56] | I might get something different, but – Really? | 我可能会选不同的东西, 但… – 真的吗? |
[26:00] | Crab cakes? | 蟹肉饼? |
[26:01] | Good evening, folks. – Yes | 你们好 – 很会猜 |
[26:03] | Every time | 每一次都这样 |
[26:04] | I’m Robert. I’ll be taking care of you tonight | 我是罗柏, 今晚由我为你们服务 |
[26:06] | Uh, can I get you started with a round of drinks? | 先帮各位准备一轮喝的如何? |
[26:08] | Yeah, I think, uh, we’ll do a bottle of cab for the table | 好, 我们要一瓶卡本内红酒 |
[26:11] | And some water for us. – Uh, and I think we’re ready to order | 还有水 – 我们可以点餐了 |
[26:14] | Great. What’ll it be? – You’re gonna get the cr… | 太好了, 请问想吃什么? – 你要吃… |
[26:17] | Crab cakes. – Yes, and I’m gonna get the… | 蟹肉饼 – 对, 我要吃… |
[26:20] | fish and chips. Yeah, always. Um… – Fish and chips | 炸鱼薯条, 每次都点这个 – 炸鱼薯条 |
[26:22] | And also, uh we would like to get a sablefish for after the meal to take home | 还有, 我们想要饭后外带一份银鳕鱼 |
[26:26] | It’s a good choice | 选得好 |
[26:29] | And for you? Um, is there anything that you’d recommend? | 你呢? – 你有推荐的吗? |
[26:33] | The cedar plank salmon is our specialty | 雪松板鲑鱼是我们的招牌 |
[26:37] | Okay | 好 |
[26:39] | I’m more into, like, pasta | 我比较喜欢义大利面 |
[26:40] | Carbs. Yeah, love carbs | 淀粉, 没错, 超爱淀粉 |
[26:43] | Um, we have a squid ink spaghetti | 我们有墨汁义大利面 |
[26:47] | Um, it was lovely to see you and to meet you guys but I’ll, uh, I’ll have to go, so… | 很高兴再见到你 很高兴认识你们, 但我得过去了 |
[26:52] | Too fancy. How about we whip you up something special? | 太高级? 我们帮你做点特别的如何? |
[26:58] | Yeah. Okay. Thank you | 好啊, 谢谢 |
[27:01] | Can I get you anything, or do you need a minute? | 你可以点餐了, 还是要再看一下? |
[27:03] | Yeah, you can come back | 你等一下再回来 |
[27:05] | “Robert” | 罗柏 |
[27:08] | Thank you, man. – Thank you, Robert | 谢谢 – 谢谢你, 罗柏 |
[27:10] | Thank you | 谢谢 |
[27:18] | Alone at last | 终于能独处了 |
[27:23] | That’s good | 很不错 |
[27:29] | Come on! Before they get home, ideally | 快点下来啊, 最好趁他们回家之前 |
[27:44] | I really hope they’re having more than one cocktail | 要是他们决定多喝几杯鸡尾酒就好了 |
[27:49] | You do kind of like it, though | 但你的确有点喜欢吧 |
[27:51] | The thrill of being caught | 这种怕被发现的快感 |
[28:01] | Oh, that’s nice | 好舒服 |
[28:38] | Trust me | 相信我 |
[30:00] | Oh, Tess | 小黛 |
[30:55] | I really wish you were coming to Seattle | 我真希望你能跟我去西雅图 |
[31:01] | Can I ask you a question? – Mm | 我可以问你一个问题吗? |
[31:05] | Does your moving to Seattle have anything to do with Trevor? | 你搬到西雅图跟崔佛有关系吗? |
[31:12] | No, no. I mean… | 没有, 我是说… |
[31:16] | we barely even talk anymore | 我们几乎没联络了 |
[31:24] | Did you ever have feelings for him? | 你曾经对他动心吗? |
[31:27] | That’s two questions. – Tess, be honest | 你问了两个问题 – 小黛, 老实跟我说 |
[31:38] | Uh, there was a moment when | 有一瞬间… |
[31:43] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[31:44] | Seriously? | 你是认真的吗? |
[31:46] | That’s not fair | 这样不公平 |
[31:48] | Hardin! | 赫汀! |
[31:57] | Leave a message | 请留言 |
[32:01] | Hey, where are you? Can you give me a call back? | 嘿, 你在哪里? 你能回电吗? |
[32:41] | Robert | 我是罗柏 |
[32:42] | Right, um, Tessa | 对喔, 我是黛莎 |
[32:45] | So what are you doing out here? | 你在这里做什么? |
[32:48] | I had a fight with my | 我跟男友吵了一架… |
[32:52] | It’s complicated | 一言难尽 |
[32:54] | Oh. A few of us are doing after hours if you wanna join | 我们几个同事下班后要去喝一杯 |
[32:57] | Um, yeah | 你可以一起来 好啊 |
[33:00] | Yeah? – Yeah | 好吗? – 好 |
[33:01] | Okay | 好 |
[33:03] | Probably should have worn a coat | 你应该穿件外套 |
[33:10] | So you live here, right? | 所以你住在这里, 对吧? |
[33:12] | Born and raised | 土生土长 |
[33:13] | I actually just got into med school. – Oh, wow! | 其实我刚考上医学院 |
[33:17] | So just working here, saving up till then | 所以打算在这里工作存钱到开学 |
[33:19] | Wow, congratulations | 哇, 恭喜 |
[33:21] | Thanks. – Where – where are you going? | 谢谢 – 你要去哪里? |
[33:23] | U – Dub was my dream, but Mount Sinai gave me a scholarship I couldn’t pass up, so | 华盛顿大学是我的第一志愿 但西奈山提供了我无法拒绝的奖学金 |
[33:28] | Mount Sinai’s in? | 西奈山在哪里? |
[33:30] | NYC. – Okay | NYC – 好 |
[33:31] | New York City, if you’ve heard of it | 纽约市, 如果你听过的话 – 我知道 |
[33:34] | The Big Apple. You know, Nora, actually | 大苹果, 那边的诺拉 |
[33:36] | Nora and I went to undergrad together, and then she moved out there | 我和诺拉是大学同学 她先搬去纽约了 |
[33:39] | So I’ll know someone. – Hmm | 所以我至少会认识一个人 |
[33:41] | Talking shit? Yeah? Now, look. She’s already got the New York attitude | 在乱说话是吗? – 她已经有纽约人的态度了 |
[33:45] | Tess! Hey! – Hey! | 小黛, 嘿, 我… |
[33:47] | Hey. Okay, so this is Robert, and this is Nora | 好, 这是罗柏, 这是诺拉 |
[33:50] | Yes, there will be a test afterwards | 对, 等一下还要考试呢 |
[33:53] | And they both live in New York | 他们都住在纽约 |
[33:56] | Thank you. New York! – Pleasure | 谢谢 纽约? 幸会 |
[34:00] | Hey! What? Oh, my God! | 嘿! 什么? 天啊! 你好吗? |
[34:03] | How are you? It’s been a while! | 你好吗? 好久不见 |
[34:05] | You – you remember Robert, right? – Yeah | 你还记得罗柏吧? – 我记得 |
[34:08] | I remember Robert. I’ll do an old fashioned, actually | 我记得, 我要一杯古典鸡尾酒 |
[34:11] | I’m off, actually | 我下班了 |
[34:13] | You’re still wearing your name tag and your uniform, so… | 你还穿着制服, 别著名牌 |
[34:18] | So, I heard that you’re moving to Seattle | 我听说你要搬去西雅图 |
[34:20] | Yeah, um, I’m actually transferring for work | 对, 我被调职到那里 |
[34:23] | Oh, I’m jealous. I’d much rather be in Seattle than New York | 真嫉妒你 我比较想去西雅图, 而不是纽约 |
[34:27] | Well, I keep telling Hardin he should give it a shot | 我一直跟赫汀说他应该搬去试试看 |
[34:29] | It’s not for me. – No, it’s not for him | 那里不适合我 – 对, 不适合他 |
[34:31] | It’s the best. It is, yeah! – It’s the best My girlfriend and I, we’ve lived in Capitol Hill for a few years now | 西雅图最棒了 – 对 真的, 我和我女友 在国会山那一区住了几年 |
[34:37] | Oh, your girlfriend? | 女友? |
[34:38] | Yeah, my girlfriend Riley | 对, 我女友莱莉 |
[34:41] | We should probably leave now | 我们该走了 |
[34:43] | I don’t really wanna go just yet | 我还想再待一下 |
[34:49] | I’m – I’m gonna head home | 我要先回家了 |
[34:56] | Let me walk you out | 我送你出去 |
[35:03] | I’m really sorry about all of… – You don’t have to apologize | 我真的很抱歉… 你不必道歉 |
[35:07] | Sorry | 抱歉 |
[35:08] | Sorry. It’s… | 抱歉, 我… |
[35:11] | I don’t – I don’t know why I do that | 我不知道为什么要一直道歉 |
[35:14] | I could guess, but I won’t | 我猜得到原因, 但我就不说了 |
[35:21] | Um, it was nice meeting you | 很高兴认识你 |
[35:24] | You too | 我也是 |
[35:26] | And thanks for… | 谢谢你… |
[35:34] | I’m not expecting anything, but if someday, you find yourself in the city… | 我没有在期待什么 但你哪天来纽约的话 |
[35:42] | Give me a call | 可以打电话给我 |
[35:44] | Or don’t | 不打也没关系 |
[35:46] | Hmm? It’s up to you | 随便你 |
[36:08] | Hey | 嘿 |
[36:11] | Hey | 嘿 |
[36:13] | Good morning | 早安 |
[36:21] | What – what’s that face? – How was, uh, how was last night? | 那个表情是什么? – 昨晚还好吗? |
[36:24] | Oh, it was good. It was – it was – it was fine | 很好, 不错 |
[36:27] | Nora’s nice. She’s, uh, she’s… | 诺拉人很好, 她是… |
[36:29] | kind of a big deal on the, uh, restaurant scene | 餐饮业的大人物 |
[36:31] | She’s gonna show me around when I get to New York | 我去纽约后, 她会带我到处看看 |
[36:33] | Hmm. That’s really – really convenient. – I don’t know | 还真方便 – 就是说啊 |
[36:39] | How was – how was the hot tub? | 按摩浴缸好用吗? |
[37:11] | Guess what Landon found | 你猜兰登找到什么? |
[37:25] | I thought that we were gonna be more open with each other | 我以为我们说好要对彼此更坦承 |
[37:34] | So did I | 我也是 |
[37:36] | I didn’t ask for his number. He just gave it to me | 我没跟他要电话号码, 是他给我的 |
[37:39] | No, I just found another guy’s number in your things, Tess | 是啊, 我只是在你的东西里 找到其他男生的电话号码 |
[37:44] | You made it look like you were with Lillian last night | 你简讯那样写, 好像跟莉莉恩怎么了 |
[37:47] | Lillian’s my friend. – So is he | 莉莉恩只是朋友 – 罗柏也是 |
[37:49] | You guys just met. How could you be friends? | 你们才刚认识, 怎么算得上是朋友? |
[37:51] | This is what you do. You sabotage every good moment that we have | 你老是这样 破坏我们每次的美好时光 |
[37:55] | No, no, no, if I wanted to try and sabotage a good moment | 不, 如果我想破坏美好时光 |
[37:57] | I would have brought up your moment with Trevor. But for now | 我就会提到崔佛的事 但现在先处理当下的… |
[38:00] | Why can’t you just let things be, like, let us be happy for once? | 你就不能释怀吗? 我们就这一次开开心心的 |
[38:03] | Tess, you must admit | 你必须承认 |
[38:04] | if I were moving away with an admitted love interest | 如果我要跟以前暧昧的对象搬走 |
[38:07] | you would have some feelings about that, wouldn’t you? | 你也会不高兴 – 暧昧的对象? |
[38:09] | We’re friends! From work | 我们只是同事 |
[38:11] | You don’t get to choose who I have as friends! | 你不能选择我的朋友 |
[38:13] | They don’t wanna be your fucking friends, okay? | 妈的, 他们不想当你朋友! |
[38:16] | Then why can’t you just trust me? – I do. I do trust you | 那你为什么就不能相信我? 我相信你 |
[38:19] | It’s them I don’t trust. – No, you don’t | 但我不相信他们 – 你才不相信我 |
[38:21] | You don’t trust me. You don’t trust anyone. You just control them | 你不相信我, 你不相信任何人 你只会控制别人 |
[38:30] | Is this – is this really about them, or is this about me moving? | 你真的在气他们 还是因为我要搬走了? |
[38:33] | The irony is I got you the damn job in the first place | 讽刺的是, 你该死的工作 一开始是我帮你找到的 |
[38:36] | I mean, I might have had something to do with it | 那跟我本身的工作能力也有关系吧 |
[38:40] | Tess, how many freshmen do you know with jobs at top publishing firms | 小黛, 你认识几个大一新生 在顶尖出版社找到工作 |
[38:44] | their transfers taken care of, places to live? How many? | 而且调职费用和住宿都准备好了? 几个? |
[38:50] | Yeah, this honesty thing’s really paying off for us. So I won’t… | 对, 说要坦承还真的够坦承的 所以我不… |
[38:54] | I won’t give up Seattle for you, so you just turn on me? | 我不愿意为了你放弃西雅图 你就反过来攻击我? |
[39:00] | There is a big difference between not being able to live without someone and loving them | 没有某个人就活不下去 和爱着一个人是有差别的 |
[39:12] | I’m really excited for your new adventure! | 我很期待你的新冒险 |
[39:17] | Yeah! | 是啊 |
[39:21] | He is scared of losing you. He loves you | 他怕失去你 |
[39:23] | and he knows that you’re the best thing that’s ever happened to him | 他爱你, 而且也知道 你是他这辈子最美好的礼物 |
[39:28] | Well – No, Tessa, it’s true | 这… – 黛莎, 是真的 |
[39:31] | You’ve changed his life. He knows it | 你改变了他的人生, 他很清楚 |
[39:34] | We all know it | 我们都很清楚 |
[39:37] | You stay in touch. Okay | 要保持联络 好 |
[39:40] | Bye | 再见 |
[40:42] | She’s gonna thrive up there, man | 她会发展得很好 |
[40:44] | What, and that’s a bad thing? | 那样不好吗? |
[40:48] | This is a big step for her in her career. You should be happy for her | 这是她事业的一大步, 你该替她开心 |
[40:51] | I am | 我有 |
[40:56] | I am happy | 我很替她开心 |
[41:05] | You could come with her. I’ve got loads of work for you | 跟她一起来吧 我有很多工作能给你做 |
[41:07] | I don’t wanna do that. – You’d get great benefits | 我不想 – 福利很优渥 |
[41:10] | We could spend time together. – I don’t want your handouts | 我们能多相处 – 我不想被施舍 |
[41:12] | I’m sorry. I | 对不起 |
[41:14] | They’re the reason I’m here in the first place, and I don’t want any more help | 你的施舍害我落得这种下场 我不想再接受帮忙了 |
[41:18] | Tessa didn’t get a favor. She’s excellent | 黛莎的工作并没有靠关系 她很优秀 |
[41:22] | She earned this position | 那个职位是她靠实力得来的 |
[41:27] | She does deserve it | 她的确实至名归 |
[41:31] | I’m sure she’ll do smashingly | 我相信她一定会做得有声有色 |
[41:49] | Tessa | 黛莎? |
[41:55] | Tess | 小黛? |
[42:00] | Tess? | 小黛? |
[43:13] | Pain | 痛苦 |
[43:15] | Lately, I’ve become very well acquainted with it | 那是我最近很熟悉的感受 |
[43:18] | The slow and steady, aching pain | 缓慢而稳定的痛楚 |
[43:22] | The type that comes when you’ve been hurt repeatedly by the same person | 被同一个人重复伤害的椎心之痛 |
[43:32] | You finally breathe | 你终于能呼吸了 |
[43:35] | thinking that yesterday’s problem will stay in the past | 认为昨日的问题会留在过去 |
[43:37] | In fact, it’s today’s problem | 但那其实是今日的问题 |
[43:41] | Tomorrow’s problem and the problem of every day after that | 明日和之后每一天的问题 |
[43:49] | Only in those rare moments | 只有在很难得的时刻 |
[43:51] | when he pulls me to his chest | 当他把我拉进怀里 |
[43:52] | and makes promises he never seems able to keep | 并做出他似乎永远无法遵守的承诺时 |
[43:55] | does the pain disappear | 痛楚才会消失 |
[44:07] | Shit, she looks upset | 惨了, 她好像很难过 |
[44:10] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[44:14] | Let me take that for you up them stairs! – Oh, thanks! | 我帮你拿吧 – 谢谢 |
[44:19] | Welcome home. – Thanks | 欢迎回家 – 谢谢 |
[44:23] | Well, you look… | 你看起来… |
[44:27] | terrible | 很糟糕 |
[44:31] | Come here | 过来 |
[45:10] | Oh, uh, excuse me, do you guys know where Bagley Hall is? | 不好意思, 请问贝格利大楼在哪里? |
[46:39] | Hello | 喂? |
[46:40] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[46:41] | Hey, what’s going on? | 嘿, 怎么了? |
[46:43] | Hardin, come back here! | 赫汀, 快回来! |
[47:01] | Wait, wait, don’t hang up | 等等, 别挂 |
[47:02] | That was Iskra, my trainer, I’m at the gym | 那是我的教练依丝克拉, 我在健身房 |
[47:04] | I’m kicking his ass, Tess! – And he’s not kicking my ass | 我揍扁他了, 小黛 – 他才没有 |
[47:08] | I didn’t mean to hang up | 我不是故意挂电话的 |
[47:10] | I think you did, Tess, and I know exactly why | 我想你是故意的, 小黛, 我知道原因 |
[47:13] | ’cause I would’ve thought the same thing | 换作是我, 我也会误会 |
[47:16] | I mean, yeah, I’m a little relieved | 对, 我松了一口气 |
[47:19] | It’s nice showing Landon the ropes | 教兰登几招的感觉很好 |
[47:23] | Don’t take all day! – Okay, one minute | 你到底要讲多久! 好, 等一下 |
[47:27] | You okay, though? | 你没事吧? |
[47:29] | Yeah, yeah, I’m fine | 我没事 |
[47:31] | How was the drive down? Was it not too long? | 路程还好吗? 没有开太久吧? |
[47:33] | It was good, but when you get in the city, the traffic’s terrible | 很好, 但一进市区就大塞车 |
[47:36] | It takes, like, 20 minutes to go a mile | 走1.6公里就要20分钟 |
[47:41] | And Vance and Kimberly’s? | 樊思和金柏莉家呢? |
[47:42] | Yeah, yeah, it’s great. The, um, the place is amazing | 很棒, 这里棒极了 |
[47:46] | It’s, like, it’s huge. It’s like a palace | 超大, 简直像宫殿 |
[47:50] | Nice | 很好 |
[47:52] | I’m really glad, Tess | 我真的很高兴, 小黛 |
[47:58] | I’m sorry I hurt you. – You don’t | 对不起, 我伤了你的心 – 你没有… |
[48:00] | No, I… | 不, 我… |
[48:04] | I just want you to be happy. You deserve to be happy | 我只希望你开心 你值得快快乐乐的 |
[48:09] | It’s cool that you’re boxing | 你练拳击好酷 |
[48:11] | I know, right? I really fucking like it | 就是说啊, 我真的很喜欢 |
[48:14] | It’s also nice to be able to punch people and not have anyone call the police | 可以打人又不必担心有人报警很棒 |
[48:19] | I think that that’s a step forward | 我觉得这至少算是进步 |
[48:23] | Right? | 就是说啊 |
[48:25] | Trying a new approach | 尝试新方法 |
[48:27] | Hardin, this is not leisure hour, come on! | 赫汀, 现在不是休息时间, 快点! |
[48:29] | All right, Tess, I really have to go now. I’m so glad you called | 我真的得过去了, 但我很高兴你打来 |
[48:32] | Yeah, yeah. Me too | 我也是 |
[48:34] | All right, we’ll talk soon | 好, 我们再聊吧 |
[48:36] | Bye, Tess. – Bye | 再见, 小黛 – 再见 |
[48:49] | Yes | 终于来了 |
[48:50] | Oh, look at that face, you pretty boy. You scared to fight Landon? | 看看那张脸, 帅哥 你怕跟兰登打吗? |
[48:54] | You heard – oh, shit! – Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! | 你听到了, 可恶 |
[49:16] | Selfies, huh? | 在自拍? |
[49:17] | No, I was… | 没有啦, 我只是 |
[49:19] | I – I was just showing Hardin my new office | 在让赫汀看我的新办公室 |
[49:26] | Seattle looks good on you | 西雅图很适合你 |
[49:44] | So, how’s it going? | 怎么样? 一切都还好吗? |
[49:48] | Fine. Yeah, I mean… | 很好, 我是说 |
[49:51] | work, school | 工作 学业 |
[49:52] | it’s a lot, but it’s fine | 虽然很忙, 但还可以应付 |
[49:54] | Give it time, you’ll settle in You’ll find a place. It’s exciting | 慢慢来 你会安顿下来, 找到自己的住处 新生活很刺激的 |
[50:01] | Are you sure that you don’t want a glass? | 你确定不想来一杯吗? |
[50:04] | I think she might be onto us, darling | 我觉得她盯上我们了, 亲爱的 |
[50:07] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[50:10] | we have some news | 我们有好消息 |
[50:13] | We just found out we’re having a baby! | 我们刚发现 我怀孕了 |
[50:16] | Are you kidding? I’m so happy for you guys | 真的假的? 我真替你们开心 |
[50:20] | I’m gonna tell Hardin, though, if that’s all right with you | 如果你不介意, 由我来告诉赫汀吧 |
[50:22] | Yeah, yeah, of course | 我当然不介意 |
[50:23] | Ken mentioned that he managed to get his GPA up to a 4.0 | 肯恩说赫汀的平均成绩快满分 |
[50:28] | Must be looking forward to graduating | 他一定很期待毕业 |
[50:30] | Yeah, that’s great | 很好啊 |
[50:31] | Um, I – I didn’t even know that | 我完全不晓得 |
[50:35] | It’s because of you | 都是你的功劳 |
[50:38] | I mean, I didn’t write his papers… | 我又没有帮他写报告 |
[50:40] | No. – …for him Maybe not. I’m sure he did that | 也许吧, 我相信他是自己写的 |
[50:43] | But he has got a gift, that boy, but he’s stubborn as hell | 那小子有天赋, 只是脾气很拗 |
[50:47] | You’re one to talk | 你没资格说他 |
[50:49] | Touché | 说得也是 |
[50:55] | Well, I should get some sleep But I will see you guys tomorrow | 我该去睡了, 明天见 |
[50:58] | Yeah! Of course | 当然了 |
[51:00] | And you should take this. It’s too nice of a bottle to go to waste | 这瓶酒带走吧 好酒不能浪费 |
[51:04] | Yes, please! – Don’t worry about me, I won’t have any | 那我就不客气了 – 别担心, 不用留给我 |
[51:07] | You – you don’t need any more! | 你不能再喝了! |
[51:09] | Good night, darling. – Night! | 晚安 – 晚安 |
[51:11] | You have to suffer like me | 你要陪我受苦 |
[51:17] | There you are | 你打来了 |
[51:19] | Just got back from the gym. – You did? | 我刚从健身房回来 是吗? |
[51:22] | Wow, you – you must be getting pretty good | 哇, 你一定越来越厉害了 |
[51:30] | Are you drunk? | 你喝醉了吗? |
[51:31] | I was hanging out with Vance and Kimberly, and she gave me the rest of the bottle | 我刚在跟樊思和金柏莉聊天 她要我带走剩下的酒 |
[51:36] | Oh, yeah? So how much wine have you had? | 是吗? 所以你喝了多少? |
[51:39] | I’m on my… third? | 这是… 第三杯? |
[51:45] | You were actually quite the… topic | 你是话题中心 |
[51:49] | You didn’t answer my call earlier | 你刚才没接我电话 |
[51:51] | No, I know, I’ve been at work since, like, eight | 我知道, 我从早上8点就开始工作了 |
[51:55] | Except for taking office selfies | 但是有时间在办公室自拍 |
[51:57] | Which you didn’t respond to | 但你没有回我 |
[51:59] | Tessa | 黛莎 |
[52:00] | Hardin Allen Scott! | 赫汀艾伦史考特 |
[52:04] | Why are you laughing? | 你笑什么? |
[52:05] | It’s just all so ridiculous | 我就觉得太荒谬了 |
[52:09] | I think you need to put that wine down | 我觉得你不该再喝了 |
[52:11] | Make me | 逼我啊 |
[52:13] | Well, I would, if I was there | 如果我在那里, 我会的 |
[52:15] | What else would you make me do? | 你还会逼我做什么? |
[52:18] | Theresa Lynn Young! | 黛瑞莎琳杨! |
[52:20] | Are you trying to have phone sex with me? | 你是想来点电话性爱吗? |
[52:25] | Tell me what you would do if you were here | 如果你在这里, 你会对我做什么? |
[52:29] | Are you lying in your bed? | 你躺在床上吗? |
[52:33] | Close your eyes | 闭上眼睛 |
[52:35] | Are they closed? – Mm – hmm | 闭上了吗? |
[52:37] | Are you sure? | 你确定? |
[52:58] | Fuck, I wish I was there watching you right now | 干, 真希望我在那里看着你 |
[53:00] | You like that, don’t you? | 你一定超想的吧? |
[53:03] | Watching me? | 看着我? |
[53:05] | Fuck yeah, I do | 妈的, 我超想 |
[53:12] | How’d you sleep? | 你睡得如何? |
[53:15] | Good | 很好 |
[53:17] | Not as good as I do with you | 但没有跟你一起睡的时候那么好 |
[53:20] | I know the feeling | 我懂那种感觉 |
[53:24] | Come here | 来找我吧 |
[53:25] | I miss you | 我好想你 |
[53:28] | I miss you too | 我也很想你 |
[53:29] | Don’t say “too” It sounds like you’re just agreeing with me | 别说 “也” , 这样好像只是在同意我 |
[53:38] | I love you | 我爱你 |
[53:40] | I love you | 我爱你 |
[54:08] | Tessa? | 黛莎? |
[54:10] | Tessa? | 黛莎? |
[54:12] | Tess! | 小黛! |
[54:13] | No, no, no, Tessa! Tessa! | 不, 黛莎! |
[54:17] | Tessa! Tessa! | 黛莎! |
[54:21] | Tess! No! No! No! | 小黛! 不! |
[54:29] | I love you | 我爱你 |
[54:30] | I love you too | 我也爱你 |
[54:33] | Fuck! No, no, no! | 干! 不要! |
[55:08] | Hi! Hi | 嗨! |
[55:12] | Hi | 嗨 |
[55:14] | What – what are you doing here? | 你怎么来了? |
[55:17] | I mean, I came to see you | 来找你啊 |
[55:18] | I can leave | 但我可以离开 |
[55:22] | No | 不要走 |
[55:26] | Let me get my bags. – Mnh – mnh | 我要拿行李 |
[55:33] | Give us a hand | 帮我一下 |
[55:37] | What’s the fastest train you ever been on? | 你搭过最快的火车是什么? |
[55:39] | There’s this train in Japan – Oh, hey! | 日本有一种火车… |
[55:41] | Hey, hey! – Hardin! | 嘿! – 赫汀? |
[55:43] | Smith. What’s up? How you doing? – Fine | 史密斯, 你好吗? |
[55:45] | He asked if he could stay, and I thought you might be all right with that | 他想留宿, 我想你应该没意见 |
[55:48] | It’s a lovely place. Where should I, uh, drop my stuff? | 这里好棒, 我的行李要放在哪里? |
[55:52] | Uh, let me show you. – Cool | 我带你去 – 好 |
[55:53] | I’ll call you guys when dinner’s ready! – Sounds good! | 晚餐好了再叫你们 – 好 |
[55:56] | It’s this way | 这边 |
[55:58] | It’s nice to see a smile back on her face | 看到她又露出笑容真好 |
[56:00] | It is | 是啊 |
[56:08] | So, um… | 我… |
[56:10] | I found this | 找到这个 |
[56:12] | And I’m really sorry, but once I picked it up, I couldn’t put it down | 真的很抱歉, 但我一拿起来就放不下 |
[56:24] | You’re a brilliant writer, Tess | 你的文笔很好, 小黛 |
[56:27] | And I came across that page about pain and… | 我看到关于痛苦的那一页… |
[56:30] | I just wanted to apologize | 我只是想道歉 |
[56:31] | The way I made you feel is inexcusable. So, I’m sorry | 我让你有那种感受是无法原谅的 对不起 |
[56:36] | I didn’t – I didn’t mean for you to read any of this | 我不是故意要让你看到的 |
[56:38] | It’s pretty raw. – I’m sure you didn’t | 这太赤裸了 – 我相信你 |
[56:42] | I needed to hear it | 但我需要当头棒喝 |
[56:45] | In your words, and… | 用你的话告诉我 |
[56:48] | I fucking hate myself for making you feel that way, but I’m sorry | 妈的, 我恨自己让你有那种感受 对不起 |
[56:56] | Thank you | 谢谢 |
[56:58] | Hey, steaks are on! | 嘿, 要开始烤牛排了! |
[57:03] | Be right there! | 马上过去! |
[57:13] | Will we? | 现在? |
[57:21] | I love you too | 我也爱你 |
[57:25] | We shouldn’t keep them waiting | 我们不该让他们等 |
[57:28] | What? I – I mean, I’m sure that they’re fine | 什么? 我确定他们不介意 |
[57:30] | Come on, I’m hungry | 来吧, 我饿了 |
[57:39] | He really wants me to go | 他真的想要我去 |
[57:40] | He keeps talking about me wearing the hat and the gown and everything | 他一直说我能戴帽子和穿礼服之类的 |
[57:43] | What’s so bad about that? | 那有什么不好? |
[57:45] | It just looks ridiculous | 看起来就好蠢 |
[57:46] | Can you imagine me in the hat and gown and everything? | 你能想像我戴帽子和穿礼服吗? |
[57:49] | I don’t even wanna go to the ceremony I can’t imagine it, but I really wanna see it | 我连毕业典礼都不想参加 – 我无法想像, 但我超想看 |
[57:52] | Yeah | 好吧 |
[57:54] | You gotta celebrate your accomplishments | 你得庆祝自己的成就 |
[57:56] | You don’t wanna look back in regret at having not had those experiences | 你可不会想在以后回想时 因为没经历过而后悔 |
[58:00] | Trust me, I know firsthand | 相信我, 我有亲身经历 |
[58:05] | I’ll give it some thought. – I think you should | 我会好好想想 – 考虑一下吧 |
[58:09] | Hey, buddy. – Hi | 小子 – 嗨 |
[58:10] | This needs turning. Do you wanna do it? – Why not? | 这需要翻面, 你想翻吗? – 好啊 |
[58:12] | Okay, there you go, grab that | 很好, 拿住那个 |
[58:14] | This is really nice. – Yeah | 感觉真的好棒 是啊 |
[58:18] | You know, all of us together under one roof | 我们像这样 在同一个屋檐下生活的感觉 |
[58:24] | Here we all are. – Yeah | 人都到齐了 是啊 |
[58:28] | Well, tonight anyway | 但是只有今晚 |
[58:29] | Oh, come on | 别这样想 |
[58:32] | You two will work it out | 你们俩会想办法解决的 |
[58:34] | Sometimes distance is a good thing | 有时候距离是好事 |
[58:38] | You think so? | 你这样觉得吗? |
[58:41] | Honestly, I have no idea | 老实说, 我不知道 |
[58:46] | Look, relationships… | 听我说, 感情… |
[58:51] | are complicated | 是很复杂的 |
[1:00:06] | Hey | 嘿 |
[1:00:23] | Did I do something? | 我做了什么吗? |
[1:00:30] | You barely said a word to me the whole night | 你整晚几乎都没跟我说话 |
[1:00:46] | I had this horrible dream of you and Robert | 我做了恶梦, 梦见了你和罗柏 |
[1:00:52] | And I can’t get it out of my fucking head | 现在他妈的根本忘不了 |
[1:01:01] | But I’m here with you | 但我跟你在一起 |
[1:01:07] | That’s exactly it | 这就是问题所在 |
[1:01:15] | I can’t help but think that you should be with someone else | 我不禁觉得你应该跟别人在一起 |
[1:01:21] | Your life would be so much easier | 你的生活会轻松很多 |
[1:01:29] | There’s all this bad shit that I’ve been trying to suppress for so long | 我压抑了这么久的包袱 |
[1:01:32] | it’s – it’s just all coming up | 现在都浮现出来了 |
[1:01:35] | And there’s nothing I can do | 但我无能为力 |
[1:01:39] | The added thought of losing you is just… | 再加上一想到会失去你 |
[1:01:42] | It’s pretty fucking dark in here, Tess | 小黛, 我现在的想法超负面 |
[1:01:50] | Why didn’t you just tell me? | 你为什么不直接告诉我? |
[1:01:52] | That’s the whole point of being open with each other | 那就是坦承的意义 – 因为这是我的包袱 |
[1:01:55] | It’s a burden for me, and I don’t wanna burden you | 我不想加诸在你身上 |
[1:02:09] | I don’t want to be with anyone else | 我不想跟别人在一起 |
[1:02:14] | I wanna be with you | 我只想要你 |
[1:02:20] | Hey | 嘿 |
[1:02:46] | Fuck me till you forget about that dream | 操爆我, 直到你忘了那个梦 |
[1:03:03] | Fuck yeah | 妈的, 当然好 |
[1:03:50] | Oh, fuck | 干 |
[1:03:53] | Look in the mirror | 看镜子 |
[1:04:00] | Yes, baby | 就是这样, 宝贝 |
[1:04:03] | You close? – Yeah | 你快到了吗? – 对 |
[1:04:45] | We didn’t use protection last night | 我们昨晚没有用保险套 |
[1:04:49] | Yeah, I know | 我知道 |
[1:04:53] | I have to go to the drug store today | 我今天得去药局一趟 |
[1:04:56] | I should get on the pill anyway | 反正我也该吃事前避孕药 |
[1:05:03] | Yeah | 好 |
[1:05:05] | Yeah, you with no condom on a regular basis that’s gonna work for me | 以后不用戴保险套, 我当然没意见 |
[1:05:27] | Hey – hey! – Hey! | 嘿 – 嘿! |
[1:05:28] | You look in better spirits this morning | 你今天早上的心情好多了 |
[1:05:31] | Yeah, think I just needed a good night’s sleep | 是啊, 我只是需要好好睡一觉 |
[1:05:39] | Oh, it’s Mom. One sec, guys | 妈打来的, 我先失陪 |
[1:05:41] | Hi, Mom. – Hi, my love, how are you doing? | 嗨, 妈 嗨, 亲爱的, 你好吗? |
[1:05:44] | Good. Thanks. How are you? | 很好, 谢谢, 你呢? |
[1:05:47] | That must be about the wedding | 一定是要讨论婚礼的事 |
[1:05:49] | The – whose wedding? | 谁的婚礼? |
[1:05:53] | Trish is – oh, my God | 崔西要… 天啊 |
[1:05:55] | Yeah, yeah | 对, 没错 |
[1:05:57] | Oh, that’s amazing. She deserves it | 太棒了, 她确实值得获得幸福 |
[1:06:00] | Yeah | 是啊 |
[1:06:02] | And Mike is a good guy, so he’ll look after her | 而且麦克是个好人, 他会好好照顾她 |
[1:06:05] | I need to go. – Oh | 我要出门了 |
[1:06:08] | Okay. – Come on, bud | 好 – 来吧, 小子 |
[1:06:11] | Smith! Hey, hey, hey, back here! | 史密斯, 回来! |
[1:06:15] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[1:06:17] | Bye! – Bye! | 再见 |
[1:06:19] | Bye | 再见 |
[1:06:21] | I will. I will. I will. All right, all right, goodbye | 我会的… 好, 再见 |
[1:06:29] | What? What? | 什么? 怎么了? |
[1:06:33] | So? | 所以呢? |
[1:06:36] | So, what do you wanna do today? | 你今天想做什么? |
[1:08:11] | Got everything? | 都带齐了? |
[1:08:13] | Yep | 对 |
[1:08:26] | There’s nothing – there’s nothing you’ve forgotten? | 没有忘记什么吗? |
[1:08:32] | No, I think I’m good | 没有, 都带了 |
[1:08:38] | What happened to we’re not keeping secrets from each other? | 我们不是说好不对彼此保密了? |
[1:08:42] | What are you on about? | 你在说什么? |
[1:08:43] | You’re not – you’re not gonna tell me about your mom’s wedding? | 你不打算说你妈要结婚的事吗? |
[1:08:47] | Tess | 小黛 |
[1:08:50] | The only reason I haven’t told you is ’cause I don’t wanna go | 我之所以没告诉你, 是因为我不想去 |
[1:08:53] | Okay, why – why don’t you wanna go? | 好, 你为什么不想去? |
[1:08:56] | I mean, I thought you wanted to show me your hometown | 我以为你想带我去看你的老家 |
[1:08:58] | I wanna show you London. I do not wanna show you my hometown | 我想让你看看伦敦 我绝对不想让你看我的老家 |
[1:09:03] | If you don’t wanna bring me, I think that that’s fine, but it’s her big day | 如果你不想带我去也没关系 但那是她的大日子 |
[1:09:07] | I really think you need to be there | 我真的觉得你该去 |
[1:09:10] | If I was going, I would bring you, but | 如果我要去, 我一定会带你一起去 |
[1:09:13] | Do you know what, I’ll think about it, okay? | 我会再想想, 好吗? |
[1:09:16] | Okay | 好 |
[1:09:18] | Hey, this was a good weekend | 嘿, 这周末很棒 |
[1:09:21] | How good? | 有多棒? |
[1:09:22] | This good | 这么棒 |
[1:09:25] | Better | 现在更棒了 |
[1:09:27] | Can you come back on Wednesday? Vance is having an event | 你星期三可以再来吗? 樊思要办活动 |
[1:09:33] | I’ll try | 我尽量 |
[1:09:40] | Okay | 好 |
[1:10:47] | Richard, I nearly smashed your fucking head in! | 理察, 我差点把你的脑袋砸烂 |
[1:10:52] | The fuck are you thinking, breaking in here? | 妈的, 你闯进来是在想什么? |
[1:10:54] | You weren’t here and, uh… | 你不在家… |
[1:10:57] | Tess told me where you keep the key | 小黛之前有给我看钥匙放在哪里 |
[1:10:59] | You look like shit | 你好狼狈 |
[1:11:02] | Yeah, well, uh, I owe a guy | 没办法, 我欠一个人钱 |
[1:11:05] | How much are you in for? | 你欠多少钱? |
[1:11:06] | Five hundred | 五百美元 |
[1:11:29] | You can take this | 这个给你 |
[1:11:35] | Here | 拿去 |
[1:11:37] | My dad gave me that | 那是我爸给我的 |
[1:11:40] | I never wear it | 我从来没戴过 |
[1:11:43] | And it’s worth a lot more than what you need, so… | 那价值远超过五百块, 所以… |
[1:11:45] | Thanks. I… Yeah | 谢谢 我… 我知道 |
[1:11:51] | I’m gonna get better for her | 我会为了她好起来的 |
[1:11:56] | I’ll get better | 我会好起来的 |
[1:11:57] | I promise | 我保证 |
[1:12:12] | This should protect you from pregnancy for the next three months | 这应该能让你在接下来的三个月避孕 |
[1:12:17] | My concern is you may not need it | 但我担心 你可能不需要 |
[1:12:22] | It’s your cervix | 是你的子宫颈 |
[1:12:24] | You may not be able to get pregnant | 你可能没办法怀孕 |
[1:12:26] | We need to do more tests before we know | 我们得再做一些检查才会知道 |
[1:12:52] | As much as I’d like to help, by the time you apply for the transfer | 我虽然想帮忙, 但等你申请转学 |
[1:12:55] | you register and start classes | 注册完, 开始上课之后 |
[1:12:58] | I don’t think it’s gonna be worth the hassle | 根本不值得大费周章了 |
[1:12:59] | and I don’t think you’re gonna get the classes you need to graduate | 而且你应该无法拿到足够的毕业学分 |
[1:13:03] | I know. I figured you were gonna say this. I thought I’d give it a try | 我就知道你会这么说 我只是想试试看 |
[1:13:05] | It’s only two months | 只剩两个月而已 |
[1:13:07] | And, you know, it’s been one of my biggest dreams to see you graduate | 看到你毕业是我的一大心愿 |
[1:13:11] | I guess it hasn’t always been a given, has it? | 没想到看我毕业是这么难的事 |
[1:13:15] | No, no, it hasn’t | 没错 |
[1:13:17] | It has been a gift having you here | 有你在这里真是太可贵了 |
[1:13:21] | And… | 而且… |
[1:13:22] | and I’m grateful that you were willing to give me a chance to see me sober | 我很感谢你愿意给我机会 看到戒酒的我 |
[1:13:27] | Yeah | 是啊 |
[1:13:31] | When was that? | 那是什么时候拍的? |
[1:13:34] | That was freshman year. Your mom, Vance and I | 大一的时候, 你妈 樊思和我 |
[1:13:39] | I’ve never seen it before | 我第一次看到 |
[1:13:42] | You know she’s getting married? – To Mike? | 你知道她要结婚了吗? – 嫁给麦克? |
[1:13:45] | To Mike. – Oh | 嫁给麦克 |
[1:13:46] | Good for her. He always seemed like a nice guy | 很好啊, 他似乎是个好人 |
[1:13:49] | I’ve always thought he’s a bit of a wanker, but if she’s happy | 我一直都觉得他有点蠢 但她开心就好 |
[1:13:53] | Two months! It’s just gonna go like… | 就两个月! 很快就过去了 |
[1:14:29] | Hey! – Hello | 嘿! – 哈罗 |
[1:14:31] | Don’t you two look gorgeous. – Obviously! | 你们两位美极了 – 那是当然的 |
[1:14:36] | Relax, its soda water | 别紧张, 这是汽水 |
[1:14:38] | Did you tell him? Did… | 你告诉他了? 是… |
[1:14:40] | Vance told me. – Oh | 樊思跟我说了 |
[1:14:43] | Well, enjoy | 你们好好玩吧 |
[1:14:46] | I have to go play hostess. Okay | 我这女主人要去交际了 – 好 |
[1:14:53] | They were ecstatic when I told them you were coming | 我告诉他们你要来的时候 他们开心死了 |
[1:14:56] | What, just them? | 只有他们开心吗? |
[1:14:58] | Well, I was happy | 我也很开心 |
[1:15:05] | I do have some bad news | 我有坏消息 |
[1:15:07] | Oh, uh, what? | 怎么了? |
[1:15:10] | It’s not looking like I’m gonna be able to get here for another two months | 看来我得等两个月后才能来 |
[1:15:14] | What – what do you mean, like visit? | 什么意思? 来找我吗? |
[1:15:17] | Wait, what? | 等等, 什么啦? |
[1:15:19] | What? What do you mean? | 到底是怎样? 什么意思? |
[1:15:21] | I mean, like, for good | 我是说永远搬来 |
[1:15:26] | Like… | 你是说… |
[1:15:28] | Uh, wait. What, do you mean, like, move here? | 等等, 你是说搬来这里吗? |
[1:15:31] | It’s two months, though, I wonder if – Are you serious? | 但要等两个月, 不知道… – 你是认真的吗? |
[1:15:34] | Should I just call the whole thing off? Maybe I should just cancel | 真的吗? – 还是算了? 取消好了 |
[1:15:38] | I love you so much. – I love you | 我好爱你 – 我爱你 |
[1:15:42] | Hate to break it up, but I wanna dance! | 我不想拆散你们, 但我想跳舞 |
[1:15:47] | Come on! | 来吧! |
[1:15:55] | There’s my boy. How are you? – Hey | 孩子, 你在这啊 你好吗? – 嘿 |
[1:15:59] | Never better | 再好不过了 |
[1:16:09] | I better go work | 我最好去交际一下 |
[1:16:10] | Go ahead | 去吧 |
[1:17:24] | Let’s go | 我们走吧 |
[1:17:25] | Right now. Yeah? – Mm. Mm | 现在, 好吗? |
[1:17:37] | You’re moving here | 你要搬来这里了 |
[1:17:41] | Yeah | 是啊 |
[1:18:12] | Your elbows are up again. – Oh, man | 你的手肘又举高了 – 天啊 |
[1:18:14] | All right, then | 好吧 |
[1:18:18] | You looking forward to visiting home? I know I am | 你很期待要回家吗? 我超期待的 |
[1:18:22] | Oh, I see | 这样啊 |
[1:18:25] | Celebrating your mom’s happiness doesn’t sound appealing? | 见证你妈的幸福没那么吸引人? |
[1:18:27] | It’s not that. – So, what’s going on? | 不是那样的 那是怎样? |
[1:18:34] | I really wanna bring Tessa, but I don’t wanna bring her around my old life | 我真的很想带黛莎去 但我不想让她看到我以前的生活 |
[1:18:37] | It’s just a sad house and a sad place | 那只是个悲伤的房子和悲伤的地方 |
[1:18:44] | Has she ever made you feel badly about your past? | 她曾让你对自己的过去感到难堪吗? |
[1:18:48] | No | 没有 |
[1:18:49] | The only way you can find out if you trust her is to trust her | 找出自己相不相信她的唯一方法 就是相信她看看 |
[1:18:55] | And it would mean the world to Trish having you both there | 有你参与对崔西的意义重大 |
[1:19:02] | Look, seriously, mate | 听我说, 老兄 |
[1:19:08] | Your wedding is a moment that’s… | 婚礼可说是… |
[1:19:13] | bigger than anything else that you can possibly imagine | 人生最重要的时刻 |
[1:19:15] | It kind of changes you | 这会改变一个人 |
[1:19:19] | And that’s why they all fail, right? | 所以婚姻才老是失败, 对吧? |
[1:19:21] | Not all of them | 也不是全部都失败 |
[1:19:22] | Not if you find the right one | 只要找到对的人就不会 |
[1:19:26] | You know… | 你知道 |
[1:19:29] | I believe that you have two real great loves | 我认为人一生中 会有两段轰轰烈烈的爱情 |
[1:19:33] | So in your case, that would be Tessa and you | 就你来说, 就是黛莎和你自己 |
[1:19:40] | You gonna show me what you got? | 要给我看看你的实力吗? |
[1:19:43] | Come on then! | 来啊 |
[1:20:02] | I got us tickets to England | 我买了去英国的机票 |
[1:20:27] | Hey, don’t worry, Mom, I’ll get it | 妈, 别担心, 我来就好 |
[1:20:29] | No, no! I’ve got it! | 不用, 我来! |
[1:20:30] | Hi! – Oh, it’s so good to see you both | 嗨! – 很高兴见到你们 |
[1:20:34] | Tess, is there a body in here? – I didn’t know how much I’d need | 天啊, 小黛, 这里面装了尸体吗? 我不知道需要多少东西嘛 |
[1:20:38] | Here you go. – Thank you | 进来吧 谢谢 |
[1:20:41] | How was the flight? | 航程还好吗? |
[1:20:42] | Sorry it’s not more comfortable. I, uh… | 抱歉家里不太舒适, 我… |
[1:20:45] | I didn’t expect the house to sell on the first day – No, it’s great | 没想到房子在第一天就卖掉了 – 没关系, 这样就很棒 |
[1:20:48] | I left your bed up, Hardin | 你的床还留着, 赫汀 |
[1:20:52] | I wasn’t expecting to sleep on the floor | 不然我要睡地上吗? |
[1:20:55] | It’s perfect. Thank you | 太完美了, 谢谢 |
[1:20:58] | Well, you guys must be exhausted, so, uh, I’ll leave you to it | 你们一定累坏了, 我让你们休息吧 |
[1:21:01] | I’m staying, uh, next door at Mike’s | 我去住隔壁麦克家 |
[1:21:04] | Okay | 好 |
[1:21:06] | Give me a second. I’m stepping outside | 等我一下, 我出去讲 |
[1:21:09] | We’re really happy for you | 我们真的很替你高兴 |
[1:21:12] | Thank you. I’m glad you came | 谢谢, 我很高兴你来了 |
[1:21:14] | Actually, I’ve gotta go to the bridal store in the morning | 我明天早上要去婚纱店 |
[1:21:16] | I was wondering, do you wanna come with me? | 你想一起去吗? |
[1:21:18] | Yeah, I’d – I’d love to. That’s… – Great. Great | 我很乐意… – 太好了 |
[1:21:22] | Call me if you need me. – Okay | 有需要就打给我 – 好 |
[1:21:24] | Bye | 再见 – 再见 |
[1:21:29] | And don’t take any of my stuff or go in my room | 别拿我的东西或进我的房间 |
[1:21:31] | and definitely don’t have any friends over | 绝对不能邀朋友过去 |
[1:21:33] | Yeah, yeah. Yeah, hey, thanks for letting me stay here | 好, 谢谢你让我住在这里 |
[1:21:36] | Yeah, well, don’t thank me, ’cause it’s not permanent | 不用谢, 因为这不是永久的 |
[1:21:38] | Yeah, yeah, I know. – Call me if there’s a problem | 我知道 有问题一定要打给我 |
[1:21:41] | Sure thing, Hardin. Bye | 没问题, 赫汀, 再见 |
[1:21:48] | Who was – who was that? | 谁啊? |
[1:21:50] | That was a random homeless man who I’ve been letting sleep on my couch | 无家可归的陌生人 我借他睡家里的沙发 |
[1:21:54] | All the hipsters are doing it these days, so… | 最近很多嬉皮都这样做 |
[1:22:01] | Thank you. – Of course | 谢谢 不客气 |
[1:22:16] | There’s nothing to eat. – What are you looking for? | 都没有吃的 – 你在找什么? |
[1:22:19] | I don’t know. Something edible that I don’t have to cook, preferably | 我也不知道 最好是不需要煮就能直接吃的东西 |
[1:22:24] | Look, why don’t you take the keys and go to Sainsbury’s? | 你何不开车去超市一趟? |
[1:22:27] | It’ll give you something to do when we’re gone | 这样刚好有点事情做 |
[1:22:31] | Hi! You ready? | 嗨, 准备好了吗? |
[1:22:32] | Yep | 好了 |
[1:22:37] | Are you sure you’re not jet – lagged? | 确定你没有时差吗? |
[1:22:39] | I feel fine. – You don’t have to go, you know | 我感觉很好 – 你不必跟她去 |
[1:22:41] | Hardin | 赫汀 |
[1:22:45] | Come on, Tessa. Let’s do this | 来吧, 黛莎, 我们走 |
[1:23:23] | I really shouldn’t. I’m sorry, guys. Have one for me | 真的不行, 抱歉, 你们喝吧 |
[1:23:45] | You really look amazing | 你真的美极了 |
[1:23:49] | It’s beginning to feel real | 开始有真实感了 |
[1:23:55] | What’s her dress like? | 她的婚纱是什么样子? |
[1:23:58] | Mmm. I can’t tell you | 我不能告诉你 |
[1:24:03] | You’re seriously not gonna tell me? – I can’t – I can’t tell you | 你真的不告诉我? – 我不能告诉你 |
[1:24:06] | You’re gonna have to wait and see | 你到时候就知道 |
[1:24:09] | Don’t care that much anyway | 反正我也没那么在乎 |
[1:24:17] | Please tell me | 拜托告诉我 |
[1:24:19] | I’m not gonna tell you | 我才不要告诉你 |
[1:24:27] | I’m so glad you came | 我很高兴你来了 |
[1:24:31] | You’re my better place, Tess | 你让我的人生更美好, 小黛 |
[1:25:25] | What the fuck? | 搞什么? |
[1:25:28] | Vance? Fucking hell! | 樊思? 他妈的! |
[1:25:30] | Look, uh, it’s not what you think | 听我说, 事情不是你想的那样 |
[1:25:32] | Are fucking kidding me? Well, it clearly fucking is | 妈的, 你开什么玩笑? 事情就是我想的那样 |
[1:25:37] | You’re getting married tomorrow. What the fuck is wrong with you? | 你明天就要结婚了 你他妈的到底有什么毛病? |
[1:25:41] | And the love of your life, Kimberly is carrying your fucking child while you’re here | 你的挚爱金柏莉还怀着你的小孩 你却在这里… |
[1:25:45] | Enough, Hardin. – What the fuck is wrong with you? | 够了, 赫汀 – 你有什么毛病? |
[1:25:48] | Vance. – Yeah | 樊思? – 对 |
[1:25:50] | He’s been fucking my mom. – Please, Hardin, just stop it! | 他在操我妈! – 拜托, 赫汀, 别再说了! |
[1:25:52] | Don’t fucking yell at me! You don’t get tell me what to do You were getting fucked on the counter like a slag Don’t you talk to your mom like that! – Oh, fuck off! | 他妈的别对我大吼大叫! 你没资格教训我 你在流理台上像个荡妇一样被操 别这样跟你妈说话! – 滚开! |
[1:26:01] | Who the fuck are you to tell me what to do, huh? | 你他妈的凭什么教训我? |
[1:26:03] | You really wanna know? – No, Christian, don’t | 你真的想知道? – 克里斯, 拜托不要… |
[1:26:05] | Come here! – Enough! | 过来! – 够了, 赫汀! |
[1:26:06] | Stop, stop! – Stop it! | 住手! – 赫汀, 拜托你住手! – 住手! |
[1:26:10] | Please, Hardin! | 拜托, 赫汀! |
[1:26:12] | Hardin, that’s enough! That’s enough! | 赫汀, 够了! |
[1:26:17] | Enough! That’s enough | 够了! 够了 |
[1:26:21] | You’re getting married tomorrow! Did you forget? | 你明天就要结婚了 你忘了吗? |
[1:26:25] | Who the fuck does that? What you gonna tell Mike? | 谁会干这种事? 你要怎么跟麦克说? |
[1:26:28] | Hardin. Christian and I… | 赫汀 克里斯钦和我… |
[1:26:31] | He’s – What? | 他… – 怎样? |
[1:26:36] | It’s not that simple | 事情没那么简单 |
[1:26:48] | Okay, let’s go. Let’s go. – Tessa, don’t | 好, 我们走吧 黛莎, 不要 – 走吧 |
[1:26:57] | You all right? | 我没事 |
[1:27:45] | It’s okay | 没关系 |
[1:27:47] | It’s okay | 没事 |
[1:27:48] | It’s not okay | 怎么会没事? |
[1:27:51] | It’s not okay | 这怎么会没事… |
[1:28:07] | Please don’t ever let me go. – I won’t. I’ll never let you go | 永远都别放开我 – 不会的, 我永远不会放开你 |
[1:28:21] | and even though you’re a superhero in my eyes, you are still human | 就算你是我眼中的超级英雄 我也得记住你是凡人 |
[1:28:29] | Mike Richards… | 麦克瑞查兹 |
[1:28:31] | do you take Trish Powell, for better or worse? | 你愿意娶崔西为妻 无论环境是好是坏? |
[1:28:38] | I do | 我愿意 |
[1:28:43] | I really do | 我真的愿意 |
[1:28:48] | I’m happy to pronounce you husband and wife | 我很荣幸宣布你们结为夫妻 |
[1:29:22] | Hardin – I have nothing to say to you | 赫汀 – 我对你无话可说 |
[1:29:24] | Come on – Get the fuck off me | 别这样… – 放开我! |
[1:29:26] | Do you wanna go again, old man? | 老头, 要再来打一场吗? |
[1:29:29] | If that’s what it takes, yeah | 如果非得如此, 就来打吧 |
[1:29:33] | There’s a bar in the hotel | 饭店里有间酒吧 |
[1:29:35] | A fucking bar? | 他妈的酒吧? |
[1:29:37] | It’s just down the street | 就在街尾 |
[1:29:40] | I’ll wait there for you | 我在那里等你 |
[1:29:57] | I can come if you want me to | 要我跟你一起去吗? |
[1:30:01] | But either way, I think you should go | 不管怎样, 我都觉得你该去 |
[1:30:07] | She looks like she doesn’t need telling | 她好像已经知道了 |
[1:30:09] | Yeah, she definitely knows | 是啊, 她绝对知道 |
[1:30:13] | I’m gonna go sit with her, but if anything goes wrong, just come find me | 我去陪她, 但有什么事就来找我 |
[1:30:33] | Surprised to see you here. – Yeah | 我没想到你会来 是啊 |
[1:30:42] | I’m afraid I won’t be able to stay as angry as I am | 我恐怕无法继续这样生气下去 |
[1:30:49] | Trust me, I am | 相信我, 我很生气 |
[1:30:56] | But what do I do? | 但我能怎么办? |
[1:30:58] | I love him | 我爱他 |
[1:31:00] | And I love the life we’re building, and I love Smith | 我爱我们共筑的生活, 我也爱史密斯 |
[1:31:18] | You wanted to talk. Let’s talk | 想说什么就快说吧 |
[1:31:28] | I know you feel betrayed | 我知道你觉得被背叛 |
[1:31:30] | I wanna explain myself | 我想解释 |
[1:31:33] | But I honestly don’t know where to begin | 但我真的不知道从哪里开始说起 |
[1:31:40] | I guess that makes us done, then. – Look, lis – listen | 既然这样那我先走了 – 听我说 |
[1:31:45] | You are so important to me and your mom | 你对我和你妈都很重要 |
[1:31:47] | Are you serious? | 你是认真的吗? |
[1:31:49] | Now you two wanna play some sort of united front? | 现在你们两个想打什么统一战线? |
[1:31:52] | Fuck off with that | 去你的! |
[1:31:53] | You wouldn’t be so angry if you didn’t care | 如果你不在乎, 你就不会那么生气了 |
[1:31:57] | You know, I wish I could say I’m surprised | 真希望我能说我很惊讶 |
[1:32:03] | But I’m not | 但我并不惊讶 |
[1:32:07] | They have a history together | 他们有一段旧情 |
[1:32:11] | One that I’m not sure I can compete with | 那段感情是我望尘莫及的 |
[1:32:17] | I was gonna tell you ages ago, but your mom didn’t want… | 我很久以前就想告诉你了 但你妈要我别说 |
[1:32:23] | Tell me what | 告诉我什么? |
[1:32:28] | Tell me what | 告诉我什么? |
[1:32:41] | Hardin is Christian’s son | 赫汀是克里斯钦的儿子 |
[1:32:56] | Fuck! | 干! |
[1:33:00] | Oh, fuck. Fuck off! – I’m so sorry | 干, 滚开! – 对不起 |
[1:33:18] | I’m sorry | 对不起 |
[1:33:21] | I have to go | 我要先走了 |