时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | GAETA: Previously on Battlestar Galactica. | 《太空堡垒卡拉狄加》前情回顾 |
[00:05] | It looks like Mommy’s gonna get some sleep tonight after all. | 看来你妈咪今晚终于能睡会了 |
[00:09] | TORY: Cally. Stay the frak away from me! | 凯莉你他妈离我远点! |
[00:11] | I heard you. You’re Cylons! | 我听到了 你们是赛昂! |
[00:21] | ADAMA: I know that you’ve been spending a lot of time interrogating the Six. | 我知道你花了不少时间审讯六号 |
[00:25] | TIGH: I’m not torturing her, if that’s what you’re worried about. | 我可没有严刑逼供她 如果这是你所担心的话 |
[00:28] | Cottle tells me she’s pregnant. | 科特尔对我说她怀孕了 |
[00:32] | ADAMA: You just gonna lie down and quit? | 难道你就这样逃避放弃? |
[00:34] | I was wrong about everything. | 我大错特错了 |
[00:37] | And all those people who listened and trusted me, they’re dead. | 所有那些听信我的人 他们都死了 |
[00:42] | We will find a new home. | 我们会找到一个新的家园 |
[00:45] | This is a promise I intend to keep. | 这是我打算一直信守的诺言 |
[00:50] | Get the Cylon Baseship on the horn. | 给我接赛昂基地飞船 |
[00:53] | See if our new allies want to come along for the ride. | 看看我们的新盟友要不要一起搭便车 |
[01:15] | Frak. | 妈的 |
[02:17] | “There is a languor of the life | “生命中的枯木死灰” |
[02:21] | “More imminent than pain | “较之痛苦更全面逼临” |
[02:24] | “‘Tis pain’s successor | “它是痛苦的后继者” |
[02:28] | “When the soul has suffered all it can” | “在灵魂历尽各样沧桑之后到来” |
[02:34] | TIGH: I don’t see anything. | 我什么也没看见 |
[02:35] | NO. 6: Wait, I see something. | 等等 我看到些东西 |
[02:36] | Where? Right there. Wait. No? | 哪儿? 就在那儿 等等 没有吗? |
[02:39] | ISHAY: No, I thought I saw it. Saw what? | 我觉得我看到了 看到什么? |
[02:41] | COTTLE: Everyone shut the frak up for a second. | 你们都他妈先别吭声 |
[02:44] | Got it. There. | 好了 在那儿 |
[02:45] | ISHAY: Yeah, there it is. | 没错 在那儿呢 |
[02:47] | NO. 6: I see it. | 我看见了 |
[02:49] | (CHUCKLING) I see it! | 我能看见它了! |
[02:51] | Oh, my God. There it is. It’s so beautiful! | 哦 天哪 就在那儿呢 真漂亮 |
[02:56] | TIGH: I still don’t see anything. | 我还是什么也看不到 |
[02:58] | COTTLE: Try looking with your eyes. Eye. | 试着用你的双眼看看 …单只眼 |
[03:03] | ISHAY: Here, Colonel. | 看这儿 上校 |
[03:04] | See, this is the head, shoulder, and there’s a little hand. | 看见没? 这是头部 肩膀 这儿是个小手 |
[03:10] | I’ll be damned. | 见了鬼了 |
[03:13] | It’s our baby, Saul. Our baby. | 这是我们的孩子 索尔 我们的孩子 |
[03:17] | COTTLE: Baby boy. | 是个男孩 |
[03:20] | A boy? | 男孩? |
[03:21] | Yeah. Look, right there. | 对 瞧 就在那儿 |
[03:22] | Did we say we wanted to know? | 我们是在说这回事吧? |
[03:25] | You didn’t say you didn’t. | 你什么也没说 |
[03:28] | I have a son. | 我有儿子了 |
[03:29] | I need a drink. | 我需要喝一杯 |
[03:31] | Here. Next best thing. | 给 这也不差 |
[03:39] | That’s a lot of smoking around a pregnant lady. | 你们这可是在一个孕妇旁边抽烟 |
[03:43] | She’ll live. | 她死不了 |
[03:46] | Look at that, Saul. | 看那 索尔 |
[03:47] | Do you know what that is, really? | 你知道那到底是什么吗? |
[03:52] | That’s the future of the entire Cylon race. | 那是整个赛昂种族的未来 |
[03:55] | It doesn’t even have a name yet and already loading up on the expectations. | 孩子连名字都还没有却已经承载着那么多的期待 |
[04:00] | All he has to do is be born. | 只要他能被顺利地生下来就足够了 |
[04:03] | No Cylon-Cylon pairing has ever produced a child, ever. | 从来没有赛昂或赛昂夫妇能生育出一个后代来 |
[04:08] | Believe me, it’s been tried. | 相信我 已经做过尝试了 |
[04:12] | What matters is that our love produced a child. | 关键是我们的爱酝酿出了一个孩子 |
[04:18] | That means it’s… | 这意味着… |
[04:20] | That means it’s possible for our race to survive, even without resurrection. | 这意味着即使没有复活能力 我们种族的延续也将成为可能 |
[04:27] | The Cylon nation will survive. | 赛昂种族能够存活下去 |
[04:32] | Ishay, get me the fetal monitor. | 伊莎 给我拿个胎儿监护器 |
[04:34] | I wanna work up a complete bio-physical profile on this savior. | 我要详细跟进一份有关这位…呃…救世主的生理概况 |
[04:51] | Sorry, Felix. | 不好意思 菲里克斯 |
[04:53] | He’s backed up today, but he shouldn’t be much longer. | 他今天忙坏了 不过应该快好了 |
[04:56] | No problem. At least the Cylons are having fun, right? | 没关系 至少赛昂人正乐着呢 不是吗? |
[05:01] | Here. | 这儿 |
[05:03] | (GRUNTS) I mean, Earth’s a cinder, Dee’s dead, | 我是说 地球一片焦土 小杜死了 |
[05:07] | suicides are up, the Fleet’s a mess, | 自杀率飙升 舰队乱糟糟的 |
[05:09] | the President’s missing in action, | 总统啥也不管 |
[05:11] | but, hey, gotta make sure the Cylons are taken care of. | 不过啊 得好好招待着赛昂人 |
[05:13] | Rub this into the skin. | 把这个涂在皮肤上 |
[05:14] | It’ll help with the drying and the chapping, all right? | 它会减轻燥痛和擦伤 好吗? |
[05:16] | No, no, frak. | 不 不要 妈的 |
[05:18] | I’ve gone through two jars of that stuff already. It doesn’t do anything. | 这玩意我都抹了两瓶了 什么效果都没有 |
[05:20] | The end cap needs to be refitted. | 这弹簧帽需要修了 |
[05:22] | I already told him, it’s too high on one side, but he won’t listen. | 我都告诉过他了 两边高低不同 可他就是不听 |
[05:25] | Yeah. I’m sorry, Felix. I’m really sorry. | 我很抱歉 菲里克斯 我真的很抱歉 |
[05:28] | Look, I promise I will get you in there as soon as I can. | 听着 我向你保证 只要一有空 就会轮到你的 |
[05:30] | It’s just been crazy. TYROL: I need help! | 可这儿实在忙不过来 我需要帮助! |
[05:32] | I need help! It’s busy today, Chief. | 我需要帮助! 今天很忙呢 军士长 |
[05:34] | He’s peeing blood. It’s gonna be a while. | 这孩子尿血 稍等一会 |
[05:36] | Get him to bed three. | 带他去三号床 |
[05:37] | I’ll go and get the doctor. | 我去找个医生来 |
[05:40] | Wait. Sorry. No problem. | 等等 抱歉 没关系 |
[05:43] | Ishay, where’s the damn fetal monitor? | 伊莎 胎儿监护器在哪儿呢? |
[05:45] | Can’t keep those toasters waiting. | 可不能让那些烤面包机们等着 |
[05:46] | Right. | 好吧 |
[05:51] | REPORTERS: Admiral! Admiral! Admiral! Admiral! | 上将 上将! |
[05:53] | ADAMA: Yes. WOMAN: Admiral. | 嗯 上将 |
[05:54] | Given that the identities of four of the so-called “Final Five Cylons” | 鉴于那四个被称为“终极5人”者的身份 |
[05:58] | have been well-publicized, | 已经众所周知 |
[05:59] | don’t you think you owe the public an accounting of their activities | 你不觉得你欠公众一个解释吗? |
[06:02] | aboard Galactica and Colonial | 为何在对殖民地攻击后 |
[06:03] | One since the attack on the Colonies? | 他们还能大摇大摆地登上卡拉狄加和殖民一号吗 |
[06:05] | REPORTERS: Yeah. | 是啊 |
[06:07] | Well, we’re looking forward, not backward. | 我们应该向前看 而不是追溯过往 |
[06:09] | Follow-up. | 还有 |
[06:10] | Is Colonel Tigh still serving as executive officer? | 泰上校仍然是舰队的在职军官吗? |
[06:13] | And aren’t you concerned about having a Cylon | 而你对让一个赛昂人担任副指挥官 |
[06:15] | as second-in-command of the Fleet? | 不觉得担心嘛? |
[06:18] | I’m not going to discuss military protocol or chain of command | 我不准备谈论军事条款或者是指挥体系 |
[06:21] | in a public forum. | 尤其是在公共会所 |
[06:24] | MAN: Admiral! Yes. | 上将 说吧 |
[06:25] | Is it true you’re contemplating forming a permanent alliance | 你是否真的在考虑与眼下在舰队中的 |
[06:28] | with the rebel Cylons currently in this Fleet? | 反叛赛昂人结成永久联盟? |
[06:30] | I’m not gonna talk about hypotheticals. | 我不回答假设性的问题 |
[06:33] | Mr. Vice President, would you support such a move? | 副总统先生 你支持这样一个行为吗? |
[06:44] | No comment. | 无可奉告 |
[06:46] | MAN: Serious. Unbelievable. | 真是难以置信! |
[06:50] | Where is President Roslin? | 罗丝琳总统在哪儿? |
[06:52] | Thank you, Playa. | 谢谢 普拉娅 |
[06:54] | The President is resting comfortably aboard Galactica. | 呃…总统正在卡拉狄加上静心休养 |
[06:58] | Last question. Yes, Sekou. Lee. | 最后一个问题 请说 瑟库 李 |
[07:01] | Do you have any information on the identity of the fifth Cylon? | 你们有任何关于最后一个赛昂人身份的消息吗? |
[07:04] | We believe the fifth Cylon to be dead. | 我们相信最后一个赛昂人是死了的 |
[07:07] | But you’re not sure? | 但是你们不能肯定 |
[07:09] | No, but we believe she died some time ago. | 不能 但我们相信她死了已经有一阵… |
[07:11] | ALL: She? | 她? |
[07:12] | How do you know it was a woman? | 你们怎么知道那是个女人? |
[07:16] | That was the last question. | 那是最后一个问题了 |
[07:17] | Thank you all very much for coming. | 非常感谢你们的到来 |
[07:22] | My Gods, I can’t believe I said that. What was that about? | 我的天 简直不敢相信我竟那么说 那是怎么回事? |
[07:25] | ADAMA: Forget about it. | 你别管 |
[07:26] | A permanent alliance between this government and the Cylons, | 这个政府与赛昂人之间的永久性联盟 |
[07:28] | any Cylons, is out of the question. | 与任何赛昂之间 想都别想 |
[07:30] | I hope you both know that. | 我希望你俩都认识到这一点 |
[07:31] | Yeah, well, it’s not your call. | 这你也管不着 |
[07:33] | Is it yours? | 归你们管? |
[07:34] | Are you the President again? | 你又成总统了? |
[07:36] | Sorry, I get confused what your job is on any given day. | 不好意思 你三天两头改行 我都糊涂了 |
[07:40] | Laura Roslin is still the President. She’ll make the final call. | 劳拉·罗丝琳仍然是总统 她将做出最后的决定 |
[07:43] | And where is Laura Roslin? | 那劳拉·罗丝琳在哪儿呢? |
[07:45] | Oh. That’s right. “Resting comfortably aboard Galactica. “ | 哦 没错 在卡拉狄加上静心休养 |
[07:48] | Funny how she kind of dropped out of sight ever since her prophecies about Earth | 有趣的是自从她关于地球的预言变成了一堆狗屎之后 |
[07:51] | turned out to be a bunch of crap. | 她就从人们的视线中消失了 |
[07:54] | We’re done here. | 到此为止 |
[07:55] | If you try to shove an alliance with the Cylons down our throats, | 如果你不顾我们的抗议暗自制订和赛昂的联盟 |
[07:58] | there’ll be consequences, Admiral. | 这是会付出代价的 上将 |
[08:01] | I promise you. | 我向你保证 |
[08:03] | Thank you, Mr. Zarek. | 谢谢你 查莱克先生 |
[08:06] | Makes it a little bit easier | 若真的不幸发生什么 |
[08:10] | to know who to hold responsible if there’s an unfortunate incident. | 让谁来承担责任的问题 就简单许多了 |
[08:19] | I’m not hard to find, Admiral. | 我不难找 上将 |
[08:21] | I’m right here, running the government. | 我就在这儿 运作着这个政府 |
[08:26] | For now. | 暂时的 |
[10:05] | I have nothing for them. | 我没话和他们说 |
[10:09] | Nothing. | 没话 |
[10:10] | The words will come, Gaius. They always do. | 话到嘴边就出来了 盖尤斯 一向如此 |
[10:16] | But they’re not his. | 但他们不属于他 |
[10:19] | They’re only mine. | 他们是我的 |
[10:22] | And I’m making them up. | 我让他们振作起来 |
[10:24] | God speaks through you to them. | 上帝借助你和他们说话 |
[10:27] | When you go out there, you are divinely inspired. | 当你出去时 你会得到神的启示 |
[10:29] | You are the instrument that he uses to speak with his people. | 你是他用来借助于向他们说话的工具 |
[10:32] | Really? So what if I go out there and tell them God’s a fraud | 真的? 那如果我出去告诉他们上帝是个骗子如何? |
[10:36] | and a hoax and a lie? | 都是骗局和谎言 |
[10:40] | I am sorry, ladies and gentlemen. | 我很抱歉 女士们 先生们 |
[10:43] | The coaster’s come off the tracks, | 航班偏离了航线 |
[10:44] | so enjoy the final thrilling ride through the air, | 享受这最后在空中的刺激时刻吧 |
[10:47] | because the stop at the bottom will be a terminal one. | 因为终点将是毁灭 |
[10:50] | You won’t. | 你不会的 |
[10:52] | I could. | 我会 |
[10:54] | God won’t let you. | 上帝不会让你这么做 |
[10:56] | He has a plan, Gaius. | 他已有安排 盖尤斯 |
[10:59] | And dying out here in the trackless wastes of deep space | 在这无垠的深空中死去 |
[11:01] | seems to be part of that plan. | 似乎也是这计划的一部分 |
[11:05] | After all you’ve been through, | 最终你会穿越过去的 |
[11:08] | all you’ve experienced, you still take counsel of your fears, | 你所经历的一切 你还陷于恐惧中 |
[11:12] | when all you have to do | 你所要做的 |
[11:14] | is put yourself into his hands, | 就是把自己交到他手中 |
[11:17] | into my hands. | 到我手中 |
[11:25] | I’m human, my love. | 我是人类 我的爱人 |
[11:28] | And if you were human or Cylon or mortal in any way, | 如果你曾是人类或者赛昂或者什么的 |
[11:33] | you’d understand that to be alive, | 你该理解活着的意义 |
[11:37] | you have to let go. Just let go. | 你该离开了 离开吧 |
[11:42] | What are you going to say? | 你打算说什么? |
[11:43] | I don’t know. Perhaps I’ll be inspired. | 不知道 或许我会得到启示 |
[12:06] | TYROL: The feeling on the Baseship is that we’d rather take our chances with you | 基地之星上的声音是我们宁愿和你们一起碰碰运气 |
[12:09] | than risk running into Cavil’s forces alone. | 也不愿冒险单独遭遇卡维尔的部队 |
[12:12] | TIGH: “We”? | 我们? |
[12:13] | Yeah. We, the Cylons. | 是的 我们 赛昂人 |
[12:16] | That description fit anyone around here you know? | 这个定义包括你我 你知道的? |
[12:20] | ADAMA: Have this discussion another time. | 换个时间再讨论这个问题吧 |
[12:23] | What about the FTL question? | 谈谈超光速引擎的问题 |
[12:25] | TYROL: It’s possible. | 这是有可能的 |
[12:27] | It’s labor-intensive, a lot of grunt work, | 是个劳动密集型的苦差使 |
[12:28] | but we should be able to upgrade all the jump drives | 但是我们应该可以用赛昂技术 |
[12:32] | in the entire Fleet with Cylon technology. | 升级整个舰队所有的跳跃引擎 |
[12:35] | It’s not gonna be easy to sell the Quorum on this one. | 要得到法人团的支持可不简单 |
[12:37] | Frak the Quorum. | 去他妈的法人团 |
[12:38] | These are civilian ships. What are you going to do? | 都是些平民船只 你打算怎么办? |
[12:41] | Upgrade their engines at gunpoint? | 用枪指着他们去升级引擎? |
[12:42] | We need the Quorum to get civilian cooperation. | 我们需要法人团来获得平民的合作 |
[12:46] | All right. | 好吧 |
[12:48] | What will it take to get the Quorum to sign off? | 怎么样才能让法人团点头? |
[12:52] | Well, the first issue’s gonna be whether we can make these upgrades | 那第一件事情肯定是我们是否能够先搞定自己的船员 |
[12:55] | with Galactica personnel only. | 完成卡拉狄加的升级 |
[12:57] | It’s one thing to accept Cylon technology. | 接受赛昂人的技术是一回事 |
[13:00] | It’s quite another to have actual Cylons aboard their ships. | 而让活生生的赛昂人登上他们的飞船则是另外一回事 |
[13:04] | I barely understand this stuff. I’m… | 我实在不明白 我… |
[13:09] | We are gonna need teams of Sharons and Sixes, | 我们需要成队的莎伦和六号 |
[13:14] | possibly Leobens, just to do the installations. | 也许还需要些李奥本 来完成安装 |
[13:17] | APOLLO: They’ll go nuts. We gotta sell them on it. | 他们会疯掉的 我们得说服他们 |
[13:19] | Point out the benefits. | 例举益处 |
[13:21] | Athena tells me the upgrade should triple the Fleet’s jump capacity. | 雅典娜告诉我说升级引擎可以使舰队的跳跃能力增至原来的三倍 |
[13:24] | Absolutely. And that’s conservative. | 的确如此 还只是保守估计 |
[13:27] | Their technology… Our technology is way ahead of ours. | 他们的技术…我们的技术要远比我们的… |
[13:33] | Yours. | 你们的…要先进 |
[13:35] | Maybe you’d like a chart to keep it all straight. | 也许你得画张图 好表达得直白些 |
[13:40] | What do you think? | 你觉得如何? |
[13:42] | Well… | 嗯… |
[13:44] | Tripling jump capacity triples our chances of finding a habitable planet | 让跳跃能力增至三倍使得在我们耗尽食物和燃油之前 |
[13:48] | before we run out of food and fuel. | 找到可居住星球的机会也增至三倍 |
[13:51] | That I might be able to sell. | 这样或许比较好说话 |
[13:52] | What’s the catch? | 有什么条件? |
[13:55] | ‘Cause there is a catch, right, former Chief? | 因为交易是有条件的 对吧 前军士长? |
[14:02] | We wanna be part of the Fleet, not just along for the ride. | 我们想成为舰队的一部分 而不是只搭便车 |
[14:07] | Full members, citizens, seat at the Quorum, the whole thing. | 正式成员 公民地位 在法人团的席位 所有的一切 |
[14:09] | HELO: What? TIGH: Are you insane? | 什么? 你疯了么? |
[14:10] | TYROL: Un-negotiable. | 没什么好商量的 |
[14:12] | You want Cylon technology, we want safety in case Cavil’s forces arrive. | 你们想要赛昂技术 我们想要安全 以防卡维尔的部队到来 |
[14:16] | Now if we’re citizens, | 那么 如果我们也是平民的话 |
[14:18] | your oath states that you protect us, just like everybody else. | 你们的誓约规定了你们要保护我们 就像保护其他所有人 |
[14:22] | And the other Cylons, | 那其他赛昂人 |
[14:24] | they really think that that will guarantee your safety? | 他们真的觉得这能够保证你们的安全? |
[14:29] | Yes, they do. | 是的 他们也这么认为 |
[14:32] | I’ve convinced them that the Admiral takes these sorts of things very seriously, | 我使他们深信上将一向非常认真对待这类事情 |
[14:35] | that he would rather lose the Fleet than break the oath. | 他宁愿失去舰队也不会违背誓约 |
[14:39] | Unlike certain other people. | 不像其他某些人 |
[14:41] | Unlike certain other people. | 不像其他某些人 |
[14:45] | I understand the argument. | 这场争辩 我听明白了 |
[14:49] | It makes sense from their perspective. | 从长远来说 这是有道理的 |
[14:52] | You’re not seriously thinking about this? | 你该不会真的在考虑这个吧 |
[14:55] | “Sir.” | “长官” |
[14:57] | You’re not seriously thinking about this, sir? | 你该不会真的在考虑这个吧 长官 |
[15:01] | All options are on the table, Mr. Gaeta. | 一切都还有待商榷 盖塔先生 |
[15:07] | This is a political decision. | 这是一个政治决定 |
[15:10] | We’ll have to run it by the President. | 我们得把这件事交由总统决定 |
[15:13] | Thank you all. | 谢谢大家 |
[15:20] | Galen, how’s your boy? | 盖仑 孩子怎么样了? |
[15:23] | Yeah, we don’t know. | 还不知道 |
[15:25] | Well, you’ll both be in our prayers. | 我们都会为你俩祈祷 |
[15:30] | A little attitude problem these days, Mr. Gaeta? | 这些天你的态度有问题啊 盖塔先生? |
[15:33] | Something you want to get off your chest? | 你有什么想说的吗? |
[15:37] | Not particularly. | 没什么特别的 |
[15:39] | Well, then let’s get something straight. | 好 我们有话直说吧 |
[15:42] | I don’t give a frak what you think about me or the Cylons or anything else. | 我他妈不管你对我或者赛昂还是其他人是怎么想的 |
[15:45] | You wear the uniform, you obey the rules. | 你穿着这身制服 你还服从着军令 |
[15:48] | That means you lock up your personal crap, | 这就意味着你得控制住你自己的狗屁想法 |
[15:50] | and treat the old man with the respect he’s due, | 并给予老家伙他应得的尊重 |
[15:53] | or you’ll find yourself shoveling waste on the recycling ship. | 不然你就去回收船铲垃圾 |
[15:57] | I make myself clear? Crystal. | 我说的够清楚了吧? 清澈透明 |
[16:02] | Something else you want to say? | 你还想说什么? |
[16:05] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[16:06] | You let me know. | 你最好让我知道 |
[16:08] | You can count on it, sir. | 如你所愿 先生 |
[16:10] | Get the frak out of my sight. | 从我眼前滚开 |
[16:15] | You know, the President’s stopped returning my calls. | 你知道 总统已经不回我电话了 |
[16:18] | She’s going through a rough patch. We all are. | 她正在经历一段痛苦的时期 我们都是 |
[16:22] | She’ll get through it. | 她会挺过去的 |
[16:24] | Just take time. | 只是需要些时间 |
[16:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:30] | But we’re gonna need to know her stance on this citizenship thing | 但是我们越早知道 |
[16:33] | sooner rather than later. | 她在平民飞船事件上的立场越好 |
[16:37] | I’ll talk to you about it later. | 我待会再和你谈这事 |
[16:54] | Get me the President. | 给我接总统 |
[18:09] | COTTLE: Acute renal failure. | 急性肾功能衰竭 |
[18:11] | I think we caught it in time to manage with dialysis. | 好在我们做了透析把病情及时控制住了 |
[18:14] | However, there is a chance that this could lead to chronic renal failure. | 但还是有可能会发展成为慢性肾衰竭 |
[18:19] | And if that happens, he’s gonna lose a kidney. | 如果真这样的话 他会失去一个肾 |
[18:31] | (CLEARS THROAT) What’s the next step? What do I do? | 下一步该怎么办?我该怎么做? |
[18:33] | Do I give some blood, build up a supply? | 我该…输他点血? 建立输血供应? |
[18:39] | Well, we have enough of his type in the blood bank. | 血库里有足够的他这种类型的血 |
[18:42] | He’s half Cylon. | 他是半赛昂人 |
[18:45] | You got a lot of half-Cylon blood just lying around, do you? | 你们有很多半赛昂人的血液存在那里吗? |
[18:48] | No, no, you’re right. I hadn’t thought about that. | 不 不 你是对的 我都没想到 |
[18:50] | (CLEARS THROAT) We should tap a vein and start a supply right away. | 我们刺通一条静脉然后马上开始输血 |
[18:54] | This is ridiculous. You have to tell him! | 这太荒谬了 你应该告诉他 |
[18:56] | Ishay! Tell me what? | 伊莎 告诉我什么? |
[18:58] | This little boy could die! | 这个小男孩可能会死 |
[18:59] | His father should know. | 他的父亲应该得知此事 |
[19:00] | Ishay, zip it! | 伊莎 打住! |
[19:03] | What the hell is she talking about? | 她到底在说些什么? |
[19:07] | We’ll talk about this later. | 晚点再跟你算账 |
[19:11] | I guess you better come with me. | 我想你最好跟我过来 |
[19:17] | Hey, buddy. How’s it going? Daddy’s just gone for a minute. | 嘿 小家伙 感觉如何? 爸爸走开一会儿 |
[19:25] | All right. | 好吧… |
[19:27] | This is gonna be a shock. | 这将是个震撼的消息 |
[19:28] | But I want you to know that I was bound by | 不过你要知道 |
[19:30] | doctor-patient confidentiality in this. | 我必须遵守医患保密协定 |
[19:33] | Even though she’s dead now, it still applied. | 即使她现在已经死了 仍然需要遵守 |
[19:38] | Cally. | 凯莉 |
[19:40] | You’re talking about Cally. | 你是在说凯莉 |
[19:42] | What the frak does she… | 妈的她到底… |
[19:53] | I’m not his father, am I? | 我不是孩子的父亲 对吗? |
[19:55] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[19:58] | She found out she was pregnant just before you got married. | 就在你们将要结婚前她发现自己怀孕了 |
[20:01] | She wasn’t sure that you were the father. | 她不确定你是不是孩子的父亲 |
[20:04] | She wanted me to terminate the pregnancy. The procedure is illegal, | 她要我终止妊娠 这个程序是违法的 |
[20:09] | but there are ways around it. | 但也不是没空子可钻 |
[20:10] | However, she decided to keep it. | 然而 她决定要这个孩子 |
[20:13] | Then later on she asked me to do a paternity test | 后来她找我做了亲子鉴定 |
[20:15] | because she wanted to know. | 因为她想知道真相 |
[20:18] | And it wasn’t me. | 结果我不是孩子的父亲 |
[20:25] | Who? | 是谁? |
[20:27] | He doesn’t know, either. | 他也不知道这事 |
[20:29] | And I’ll be damned if he’s gonna find out that he’s a father | 如果他发现他取代一个身上有赛昂芯片的 |
[20:31] | from a pissed-off former deck chief | 混蛋前甲板军士长而成为一个孩子的父亲 |
[20:33] | with a Cylon chip on his shoulder. | 我就更该死了 |
[20:37] | No, I’ll have to tell him. | 我还不如直接告诉他 |
[20:39] | I’ll tell him, and then the two of you can work it out on your own. | 我会告诉他 然后你们两个自行解决这件事情 |
[20:55] | Take care of him. | 照顾好他 |
[21:01] | Great. | 好极了 |
[21:10] | ADAMA: If we can sway public opinion towards us, or at least not against us, | 如果我们能使舆论偏向我们 或者至少不反对我们 |
[21:15] | Lee thinks that Zarek and the Quorum can be handled. | 李认为就可以搞定查莱克和法人团 |
[21:18] | He’s probably right. | 他也许是对的 |
[21:22] | I’m so stiff. | 哦!我太僵硬了 |
[21:24] | You sure you’re up for this? | 你确信你听进去了? |
[21:26] | Yeah, just… | 当然 只是… |
[21:28] | I’m just stretching, a little aerobics. | 我只是在拉韧带 来点有氧运动 |
[21:32] | Truth is, I haven’t felt this good in months. | 事实上 数月来我都没感觉这么好了 |
[21:35] | Oh. That hurts. It’s good. | 哦 这有点疼 不过感觉很舒畅 |
[21:39] | When do you have to go in for another Doloxan treatment? | 你什么时候做下一疗程的异磷酰胺治疗? |
[21:45] | Tomorrow. | 明天 |
[21:48] | Good. | 很好 |
[21:52] | Lee thinks, and I agree with him, | 李觉得…并且我认为他说的是对的… |
[21:54] | that you should address the Fleet. | 你应该给对舰队 |
[21:56] | Make a public declaration | 发表一个公开声明 |
[21:59] | that an alliance with the Cylons is critical for our long-term survival. | 和赛昂人的联盟对于我们的长期生存有决定性意义 |
[22:07] | Sure. Not just yet, though. | 当然 不过还不是现在 |
[22:09] | I need a little time. | 我需要点时间 |
[22:12] | It’s what I told them. | 我也这么对他们说 |
[22:19] | We need you, Laura. | 我们需要你 劳拉 |
[22:20] | I know that you’re tired, but we need you. | 我知道你心力交瘁 但是我们需要你 |
[22:24] | I hear you. | 我听到你说的了 |
[22:27] | I do. Trust me. I need a little time. | 真的 请相信我 我需要一点时间 |
[22:32] | Go. | 走吧 |
[22:34] | Go. | 走吧 |
[22:37] | Just don’t overdo it, all right? | 别运动的太猛 嗯? |
[22:38] | I won’t. | 嗯 我知道了 |
[23:15] | Captain Thrace… | 瑟瑞丝上尉 |
[23:16] | Whatever it is, I’m not in the mood, Felix. | 不管你要说什么 我都没什么心情听 菲里克斯 |
[23:20] | So you think I should give a frak about your mood? | 哦 你觉得我该考虑你的狗屁心情? |
[23:25] | Okay, let’s have it. | 好吧 你想说啥 |
[23:28] | You tried to throw me out an airlock once. | 有一次你想把我扔出减压舱 |
[23:30] | Still crying about that? | 还耿耿于怀吗? |
[23:33] | The charges at the time were collaborating with an enemy in a time of war. | 那时的指控是在战争时期勾结敌方 |
[23:38] | Waiting for the punch line. | 有话快说有屁快放 |
[23:40] | Turns out, the jury that convicted me was made of two Cylons | 结果那个判我有罪的陪审团是由两个赛昂人 |
[23:45] | and a woman married to a Cylon. | 和一个嫁给赛昂的女人所组成的 |
[23:46] | Rim shot. | 直击要害! |
[23:48] | Big laugh, applause, applause, applause. | 放声大笑 鼓掌 鼓掌 鼓掌 |
[23:54] | Are we done? | 说完没有? |
[23:56] | Oh. No, wait. I’m sorry, I forgot. | 哦 等等 不好意思啊 我都忘了 |
[23:58] | We haven’t gotten to the leg yet. | 我们还没说到你那腿的事儿呢 |
[24:03] | Fifty billion people are dead and I’m supposed to give a frak about your leg? | 五百亿人都死了 而我却应该鸟你这条腿? |
[24:06] | Yeah, who killed those 50 billion people, Kara? | 谁杀死了那五百亿人 卡拉? |
[24:08] | It wasn’t me. No, it was your husband. | 不是我 不 是你丈夫 |
[24:14] | Are you enjoying yourself? | 你很喜欢这样吗? |
[24:17] | Is this how you get your kicks these days? | 你这些天就是这样乐到两腿蹦? |
[24:20] | Oh. Wait, I’m sorry. I meant half-kicks. | 哦 等一下 不好意思 我只指单腿蹦 |
[24:26] | What was Sam doing on Caprica before he so conveniently met you? | 山姆在顺便遇上你之前在卡布里卡都做些什么? |
[24:31] | You ever wonder? | 你想过没有? |
[24:33] | You think maybe he nuked a few cities, | 想想也许他…核爆了几座城市? |
[24:36] | executed a few thousand prisoners? | 处决了几千囚犯? |
[24:39] | I’m just wondering. | 我只是好奇 |
[24:42] | But then again, maybe you’re a Cylon, too. | 还有 说不定你也是个赛昂 |
[24:45] | At least I’m not a gimp. | 至少我不是个瘸子 |
[24:51] | One day, one day soon, there’s gonna be a reckoning, Kara. | 总有一天 很快有那么一天 这都要算总账的 卡拉 |
[24:55] | And once again people are gonna have to answer for what they’ve done. | 到头来 大家都要为自己的所作所为做个交代 |
[24:59] | Is that a threat? | 这是个威胁吗? |
[25:02] | You’re godsdamn right that’s a threat. | 你他妈说对了 就是威胁 |
[25:07] | Well, you know where to find me, Felix. | 你知道哪里能找到我 菲里克斯 |
[25:11] | And in case you’re wondering, I will definitely hit a cripple. | 免得你好奇 我告诉你 我绝对会下手打一个瘸子 |
[25:19] | Or anyone else. | 或者其他任何人 |
[25:24] | So, I guess a pity frak’s out of the question then? | 那我想这回儿是都不讲情面啦? |
[25:36] | Somebody close that hatch. | 谁去把门关上 |
[25:40] | Let’s talk. | 我们谈谈 |
[25:42] | ZAREK: Point of order, please! Order, please! Thank you very much. | 按议事程序来! 请按议事程序来! 多谢 |
[25:46] | Delegate from Caprica has the floor. | 卡布里诺的代表发言 |
[25:48] | APOLLO: By increasing jump capacity, | 通过增加跳跃的能力 |
[25:50] | we increase the odds that we can find a habitable planet that we can call home. | 我们就增添了能找到一个适合居住的星球作为家园的机会 |
[25:56] | Surely, my friends and fellow delegates can agree | 当然 我的朋友们 同僚们也得同意 |
[25:59] | that the survival of the human race has to be this Quorum’s top priority, | 整个人类的生存问题是法人团的首要任务 |
[26:03] | regardless of political consequences. | 这不关政治的事 |
[26:05] | Mr. Vice President. Mr. Vice President, please. | 副总统先生 副总统先生 |
[26:08] | We are being asked to allow Cylons unfettered access | 我们可是在说允许赛昂人毫无限制的进入 |
[26:12] | to the most critical systems on every ship in this Fleet? | 我们舰队里每艘飞船的最核心系统 |
[26:16] | Surely, the delegate from Caprica can see the danger that this poses. | 卡布里诺的代表当然知道此中的危险 |
[26:20] | Absolutely. I acknowledge the validity of your concerns. | 当然,我明白大家的顾虑不无道理 |
[26:28] | Point of order, please! | 请按议事程序来! |
[26:30] | The chair exercises its right to bring a motion forward. | 主席现在行使他提出议程的权利 |
[26:36] | In prison, you start to confuse your hopes and dreams with reality. | 在监狱里 你会把希望和梦想跟现实相互混淆 |
[26:44] | Start to believe that because you want something to happen, | 你会相信些什么 因为你希望有些事情发生 |
[26:50] | parole, a pardon, an appeal, a writ, | 假释 赦免 上诉 一纸文书 |
[26:52] | you start to believe that it will happen. | 你开始相信这些都会发生 |
[26:56] | You live on wishes, | 你活在希望之中 |
[26:59] | the way things should be instead of the way they are. | 想事情应该怎么样 而不是现实如何 |
[27:04] | And all because you can’t face reality. | 这一切 都因为你不能面对现实 |
[27:09] | The leaders of this Fleet are succumbing to wishful thinking | 这个舰队的领导者们正屈服于痴心妄想 |
[27:11] | because they can’t face reality. | 因为他们不能面对现实 |
[27:13] | And the reality is that the Roslin-Adama administration has led us nowhere. | 而现实就是罗丝琳-阿达玛政府让我们没有前途 |
[27:20] | Earth was a mirage, | 地球只是海市蜃楼 |
[27:23] | a fantasy they dangled in front of us for | 他们置于我们眼前的幻想 |
[27:25] | four long years in order to maintain power, | 为的只是在漫长的四年里维持统治 |
[27:27] | a fantasy they dreamed up as a way to hold on and control the government | 这是他们编织出来的一个幻想 以此来维持和操纵政府 |
[27:32] | over the democratic wishes of the population. | 凌驾于多数人的民主意愿之上 |
[27:37] | So, now, what is our feckless and dispirited leadership doing | 看看现在我们软弱无能的领导层 |
[27:41] | to solidify their position after failing us so miserably? | 在让我们如此悲惨绝望之后 又在如何稳固自己的权力? |
[27:47] | Turning to the Cylons. | 向赛昂求助 |
[27:50] | The Cylons. For help. | 寻求赛昂的帮助 |
[27:54] | Aren’t the Cylons the reason we’re out here in the first place? | 难道赛昂不是让我们落到这步田地的罪魁祸首吗? |
[27:58] | Aren’t they the enemy? | 他们不是敌人吗? |
[28:01] | Or are they suddenly our friends | 怎么突然间又变成了我们的朋友 |
[28:03] | if that helps keep Roslin-Adama in power? | 这是否有利于罗丝琳和阿达玛独揽大权? |
[28:07] | Point of order, | 有关议事程序 |
[28:08] | the chair needs to bring a motion, not make a speech. | 主席应该提出一项议程 而不是做一通长篇大论 |
[28:10] | Thank you, Mr. Adama. | 谢谢提醒 阿达玛先生 |
[28:13] | The chair moves | 主席提议 |
[28:14] | that any decision on allowing Cylons to board any ship in this Fleet | 允许赛昂登这支舰队里任何一艘船 |
[28:17] | be made by the captain and the people living on that ship | 都必须由船长和生活在船上的居民决定 |
[28:20] | and not the Roslin-Adama administration. | 而不是罗丝琳-阿达玛政府 |
[28:22] | What we need right now is unity. | 目前我们最需要的是团结 |
[28:24] | This is a Fleet-wide issue. | 这事关整个舰队 |
[28:25] | We need to stand together. It affects all of us. | 我们需要立场一致 这会影响所有人 |
[28:28] | Sagittaron calls the question. | 萨吉特朗赞成议程 |
[28:30] | Tauron seconds. | 托朗也赞成 |
[28:32] | The question has been called and seconded. All in favor? | 议程已经有两票支持 同意的举手? |
[28:34] | All opposed? | 反对的? |
[28:36] | The vote is 11-to-one. Motion carries. | 投票结果11比1 议程通过 |
[28:38] | No Cylon will board a ship in this Fleet | 赛昂不允许登上本舰队的舰船 |
[28:40] | without permission of its people. | 除非船上居民允许 |
[28:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:49] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[29:44] | Ten birds? | 十架战机? |
[29:49] | That’s frakking unacceptable. | 妈的无法接受 |
[29:52] | What time is it? | 什么时候的事? |
[29:54] | What? | 什么? |
[29:56] | Been up for an hour. | 一个小时了 |
[30:00] | Tell Figurski I’ll see him down on his deck in 10 minutes. | 告诉菲戈斯基我要在十分钟内在他的舱内见到他 |
[30:03] | He better be there in nine. | 他最好9分钟内赶到 |
[30:08] | Mother frakking bitch. | 他妈的 |
[31:03] | ADAMA: You’ve got to get a hold of this deck. | 你应该管好你的机舱 |
[31:06] | Yes, sir. I’m sorry, sir, but what can I do? | 是 长官 我很抱歉 可我能怎么办? |
[31:09] | I’ve got 20 men sick, I’m working double crews… | 我手下20个人病了 我要干两倍的活… |
[31:11] | Your people are not sick, they’re reporting sick. | 你的人根本没病 他们只是号称病了 |
[31:15] | It’s a dodge, a way to stay in bed, | 这是逃避 想赖在床上 |
[31:18] | and you know it. Yes, sir. | 你清楚这点 是 长官 |
[31:20] | You used to pull the same crap when Tyrol ran this place. | 你得习惯像泰洛过去那样接过这个烂摊子 |
[31:24] | Yes, sir. I mean, no, sir… | 是 长官 我是说…不是 长官… |
[31:25] | Ten birds. | 十架战机 |
[31:27] | Ten off-line. | 十架无法运作 |
[31:30] | This frakking cannot happen! | 这他妈不允许发生 |
[31:32] | Not on my ship! | 不允许发生在我的舰上 |
[31:37] | Frak! | 妈的 |
[31:39] | Now you listen to me, Figurski. | 给我听好了 菲戈斯基 |
[31:43] | You put on the biggest pair of boots you got, | 你去穿上你最大只的靴子 |
[31:46] | and you go down there and you shove them up their ass. | 下去踹那帮家伙的屁股 |
[31:49] | Do you got me? You get your crew up here! | 听到了嘛 去把你的手下弄到这儿来 |
[31:51] | And I want this place cleaned up! | 我要你把这里弄干净 |
[31:55] | It looks like a garbage scow. | 这里现在像个垃圾舱 |
[31:58] | Get out of my sight! | 从我视线里消失 |
[31:59] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[32:12] | You gotta be kidding me. | 你在开玩笑… |
[32:31] | Oh! | 哦 |
[32:35] | It’s a big ship. | 这船真大 |
[32:38] | You ran the whole route? | 你跑完一整圈了? |
[32:39] | Half. | 一半 |
[32:41] | It’s more than I’ve run in a long time. | 我很长时间没跑…那么远了 |
[32:45] | You’re flushed. You look good. | 你红光满面的 气色很不错 |
[32:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:49] | You’re not supposed to look good. | 你不该是气色很好的样子 |
[32:52] | You’re supposed to be in sickbay with a tube in your arm. | 你应该是待在医务室里 胳膊上插着管子 |
[32:56] | Changed my mind. | 我改变主意了 |
[32:59] | Like hell. | 变化够大的 |
[33:01] | You never intended to go. | 你从没打算要走 |
[33:05] | Caught. | 被你逮到了 |
[33:08] | Send me to the brig. I can run there. | 把我关到禁闭室吧 我能跑到那去 |
[33:12] | Cottle says you’re experiencing a moment of euphoria | 科特尔说你正在享受 |
[33:15] | as your body recovers from the toxicity of the treatments. | 身体从治疗的毒性作用中恢复带来的片刻欢愉 |
[33:19] | So much for doctor-patient confidentiality. | 原来医患保密性也就这样 |
[33:23] | Well, the President’s health is a security issue. | 这个嘛 总统的健康状况可是安全问题 |
[33:28] | My resignation will be on your desk in the hour. | 我的辞呈一个小时内送到你的桌上 |
[33:31] | What? | 什么? |
[33:32] | I’m not gonna hand the presidency over to Tom Zarek. | 我不会让总统之位落到汤姆·查莱克的手上 |
[33:36] | Then the status quo will have to do. | 那就只好维持现状了 |
[33:38] | Stop it. Listen, we need you. | 别这样 听着 我们需要你 |
[33:42] | Zarek’s got the Quorum in an uproar. | 查莱克已经让法人团发生骚动了 |
[33:44] | The press is going crazy. | 媒体都在捕风捉影 |
[33:47] | The government is spinning out of control. | 政府已经不能正常运转了 |
[33:50] | Now, we need you. | 现在 我们真的需要你 |
[33:55] | Take your hands off me, Bill. | 把你的手拿开 比尔 |
[33:58] | I’ve played my role in this farce. | 我在这场闹剧里的角色已经演完了 |
[34:02] | “A dying leader will guide the people to the…” | “一位濒死的领袖将带领人民去…” |
[34:05] | Blah, blah, blah. Frakking… | 啥啥鬼地方 该死的 |
[34:09] | Blah, blah. | 啥啥 |
[34:11] | I’ve been there, I’ve done that. Now what? | 我演完了 结束了 现在怎么着? |
[34:14] | Is there another role that I have to play for the rest of my life? | 难道我的余生 还有什么角色需要我来演? |
[34:23] | Do you remember what we said on New Caprica? | 还记得我们在新卡布里卡上说的吗? |
[34:26] | How we talked about trying to live for today? | 我们谈到要享受现在 |
[34:31] | Well, you better think about that, because | 那么 你最好想想那个 |
[34:34] | maybe tomorrow really isn’t coming. | 因为也许真的没有明天了 |
[34:37] | Maybe today is all we have left. | 也许今天就是我们仅有的 |
[34:40] | And maybe, | 也许… |
[34:44] | just maybe, | 只是也许… |
[34:46] | I’ve earned the right to live a little before I die. | 我有权利 在死之前 可以快活一点 |
[34:52] | Haven’t I? | 不是吗? |
[34:55] | What do you think? | 你怎么看? |
[34:58] | Haven’t I? | 不是吗? |
[35:02] | Yes, you’ve earned it. | 是的 你有权利 |
[35:05] | I have. Well, guess what. | 我有 那你猜怎么着 |
[35:09] | So have you. | 你也有的 |
[35:15] | Now get out of my way. | 那么就给我让开点 |
[35:21] | BALTAR: What manner of forgiveness are you seeking? | 你们在寻求何种方式的宽恕? |
[35:28] | Is it that of disobedient children? | 是对于不听话孩子的那种吗? |
[35:31] | Are you… Are you children? | 你们是…你们是孩子吗? |
[35:32] | WOMAN 1: No. WOMAN 2: No. | 不 不是 |
[35:34] | Well, obviously, you’re a child. | 噢 显然你是个孩子 |
[35:36] | We have some children here. But, to the rest of you, in your mind’s eye, | 我们这儿是有些孩子 但是对于其他人 在你内心之中 |
[35:42] | are you all just children | 难道你们不是一些 |
[35:43] | who’ve transgressed against your father’s divine will? | 忤逆天父圣意的孩子吗? |
[35:47] | No, we’ve done nothing wrong. | 不 我们没做错什么 |
[35:54] | Are you being punished for your multitude of sins? Are you? | 你们是不是因为多种罪恶而受惩罚? 是不是? |
[35:58] | No. No. | 不 |
[36:03] | Is this really our lot, | 这真是我们的命运吗? |
[36:07] | to have been led | 一直被带领着… |
[36:10] | by a father | 由一位天父… |
[36:13] | to the promised land? | 去往乐土… |
[36:17] | (WHISPERING) We shouldn’t have to suffer. | 不 我们没有必要遭难 |
[36:20] | Keep talking. | 接着说 |
[36:21] | To paradise, | 去往乐土… |
[36:25] | only to have paradise cruelly smashed to bits before our very eyes? | 结果却是 眼睁睁的让乐土残酷地被夷为平地? |
[36:31] | WOMAN: Why? Why must we suffer? | 为什么 为什么我们必须承受此罪? |
[36:32] | Are these the actions of a father towards his children? | 这就是天父对待自己子民的方式吗? |
[36:37] | No. No. | 不 |
[36:38] | BALTAR: What kind of father is that? WOMAN: It’s not right. | 这是什么样的天父啊? 这是不对的 |
[36:41] | This won’t help. You’re letting anger blind you. | 这帮不上忙 你们正被愤怒遮蔽了自己的眼睛 |
[36:50] | What have you done? | 你们都做了什么? |
[36:55] | What have you done to deserve this punishment? | 你们都做了什么该当这样的惩罚? |
[37:00] | What sins have you committed? | 你们犯下了什么罪恶? |
[37:02] | What dark thoughts have you harbored that condemn you… | 你们窝藏了什么祸心要谴责你们? |
[37:07] | Condemn you | 责罚你们… |
[37:09] | to wander through the universe without hope, | 在宇宙中流浪 没有希望? |
[37:14] | without light? | 没有光明? |
[37:16] | So, you have to ask yourself, | 那么你们就要扪心自问己 |
[37:18] | what kind of a father abandons his own children | 这是什么样的天父要抛弃他的子民 |
[37:21] | to despair and loneliness? | 弃之于绝望与孤独之中? |
[37:23] | No one! No one! | 没有这样的天父! |
[37:25] | Perhaps we are not the ones in need of forgiveness. | 或许不是我们该祈求宽恕 |
[37:27] | Perhaps we’re not. | 或许不是我们 |
[37:29] | Perhaps we have been wronged. | 或许我们被错怪了! |
[37:30] | Yes. That’s right. | 说的对! |
[37:32] | Perhaps it is God who should come down here and beg for our forgiveness! | 或许该是神应该下来这儿祈求我们的原谅? |
[37:37] | Am I right? Am I right? | 我说的对吗? 对 我说的对吗? 对 |
[37:39] | Then shout it to God! | 那就让神听见我们的呐喊! |
[37:43] | What have you done for me lately? | 你为我们做了什么? |
[37:45] | Where have you been? | 你到哪里去了 |
[37:47] | There is a disease aboard the ship, | 这艘船上有一种社会弊病 |
[37:50] | and it is a disease of denial! | 这种弊病就是否认之病 |
[37:55] | Am I right? Well, don’t tell me. | 我说得对不对 那么 别对着我说 |
[37:58] | Shout it to God! | 向神怒吼吧 |
[38:05] | Cottle told me. I didn’t know. | 科特尔告诉我了 我之前也不知道 |
[38:07] | We need… We should talk. | 我们需要…我们应该谈谈 |
[38:28] | Get off me! | 放开我! |
[38:31] | Feel better? | 感觉好点了? |
[38:40] | They’ll do anything I tell them to, won’t they? | 他们会按我吩咐做任何事,不是吗? |
[38:44] | They’re your flock. They’ll follow you even into blasphemy. | 他们是你的信徒 他们会跟随你哪怕是去亵渎神明 |
[38:49] | A flock. That’s appropriate for sheep, isn’t it? | 信徒 说是羔羊更合适 不是吗 |
[38:53] | A father’s contempt for his children, | 天父轻视他的孩子啊 |
[38:57] | isn’t that what you were just preaching against? | 这难道不是你刚刚布道所反对的嘛? |
[39:01] | Well, if I’m their father, | 如果我是他们的天父 |
[39:04] | these people are in for more trouble than they know. | 他们将面临超出他们想象的麻烦 |
[39:30] | TIGH: It’s a godsdamn uprising. | 这真是天杀的叛变 |
[39:32] | With all respect, | 恕我直言 上校 |
[39:33] | Colonel, I don’t think we’re there yet, but we do have a problem. | 我认为还没到那个地步 虽然现在的确有问题 |
[39:35] | A problem? Ten of our ships refuse a direct order from the flagship. | 问题? 有十艘船拒绝服从旗舰的直接命令 |
[39:38] | Another 12 won’t even respond to our hails. | 另外十二艘船甚至不理睬我们的呼叫 |
[39:41] | They’re not doing anything illegal. | 但他们并没有做任何非法的事 |
[39:42] | The Quorum gave every ship the right to refuse | 法人团赋予每一艘船 |
[39:44] | any Cylon or Cylon technology aboard. | 拒绝任何赛昂人或者赛昂技术上船的权利 |
[39:46] | Jump drive upgrades is a military decision | 跳跃引擎的更换是军事决定 |
[39:49] | outside of the authority of the Quorum. | 不在法人团的权利范围 |
[39:52] | And you alone get to make that determination? | 这是你自作主张的决定吗? |
[39:56] | Sir? | 长官? |
[39:58] | Yes, Mr. Gaeta. | 是的 盖塔先生 |
[40:00] | I get to make that determination. | 我必须作出这个决定 |
[40:03] | You have a problem with that? | 对此你有何异议? |
[40:04] | Admiral? I’m in receipt of an emergency signal | 上将 我们刚刚收到来自 |
[40:07] | from our marine commander aboard the Hitei Kan. | Hitei Kan号上警卫队长的紧急信号 |
[40:10] | The crew of the tylium ship has mutinied. | 那艘钛灵船上的船员叛乱了 |
[40:13] | They killed a Cylon and two marines. | 他们杀死了一个赛昂和两名陆战队员 |
[40:17] | Scramble the mardet alert team and launch the assault Raptor. | 紧急集合应急响应小组 立即派出突袭猛禽战机 |
[40:22] | This is the XO. | 我是副长 |
[40:24] | Scramble the mardet alert team. | 紧急集合应急响应小组 |
[40:26] | Mutiny aboard Hitei Kan. | Hitei Kan号上发生叛乱 |
[40:28] | Admiral, the tylium ship’s pulling out of formation | 上将 那艘钛灵船正在脱离编队 |
[40:30] | and spinning up their FTL drives. | 并且在启动他们的超光速引擎 |
[40:37] | I want to talk to whoever’s in charge of that ship, right now. | 我要立即与那艘船上的领头人取得对话 |
[40:40] | Hitei Kan, Hitei Kan, this is Galactica, please respond. | Hitei Kan号 Hitei Kan号 这里是卡拉狄加 请回答 |
[40:43] | This is a priority signal from Galactica actual | 这里是优先信号 卡拉狄加实战指挥呼叫… |
[40:45] | to the current commander of your ship. | 你们船上的当前指挥 |
[40:49] | Sir, their drives are spooled up. | 长官 他们的超光速引擎已经准备完成 |
[40:52] | Where’s my assault team? | 突袭小组在哪? |
[40:53] | Raptors launching now. | 猛禽战机已经派出 |
[40:58] | ON RADIO: Galactica, Athena. | 卡拉狄加 我是雅典娜 |
[40:59] | We’ve cleared the bay and are en route to Hitei Kan. | 我们已经离开停机坪 正前往Hitei Kan号 |
[41:08] | HOSHI ON RADIO: Hitei Kan, Hitei Kan, this is Galactica. Please respond. | Hitei Kan号 Hitei Kan号 这里是卡拉狄加 请回答 |
[41:12] | Mr. Hoshi! | 星先生! |
[41:13] | I’m trying, Admiral, but they’re not… | 我在尽力 上将.但是他们没… |
[41:15] | Wait. | 等等 |
[41:17] | They’re communicating with Colonial One, sir. | 他们正在与殖民地一号进行对话 长官 |
[41:20] | The President? | 和总统? |
[41:21] | Can’t be. She’s aboard Galactica. | 不可能 她在卡拉狄加上 |
[41:23] | Let’s hear it. | 我们听听看 |
[41:26] | MAN ON RADIO: The dradis… | 雷达! |
[41:27] | The dradis shows a Raptor and Vipers heading straight for us! | 雷达显示一艘猛禽和一艘蝮蛇战机直冲我们而来 |
[41:30] | They’ll be here any minute. | 他们随时会到 |
[41:31] | ZAREK: They have no right to board your ship without your permission. | 没有你们的同意他们没有权力登上你的船 |
[41:34] | Son of a bitch. | 妈个巴子的! |
[41:37] | What should we do, Mr. Vice President? | 我们应该怎么办 副总统先生? |
[41:39] | Every citizen has the right to protect themselves from oppression. | 任何公民都有权保护自身免受侵犯 |
[41:43] | Take whatever measures you think necessary. | 采取一切你认为必须的措施 |
[42:12] | She jumped! Hitei Kan has jumped away, sir! | 它跳跃走了 Hitei Kan号刚刚跳跃离开 长官 |
[42:16] | Taking all our fuel with them. | 带走了我们所有的燃料 |
[42:19] | You know, there are days that I really hate this job. | 知道吗 有时我真的很讨厌这份工作 |
[42:27] | ADAMA: Put me on scramble. | 给我接应急小组 |
[42:31] | Athena. | 雅典娜… |
[42:33] | Galactica actual. | 这里是卡拉狄加实战指挥 |
[42:35] | I read you, actual. | 收到 实战指挥 |
[42:37] | You’re ordered to board the Colonial One. | 我命令你登上殖民地一号 |
[42:39] | Locate and arrest the Vice President. | 找到并逮捕副总统 |
[42:42] | Then bring him back to Galactica. | 然后把他带回卡拉狄加 |
[42:45] | Roger that, actual. | 明白 实战指挥 |
[42:46] | Arrest and return to Galactica. | 逮捕他然后返回卡拉狄加 |
[42:47] | What are my orders if he resists? | 如果他抵抗 该如何处理? |
[42:50] | In that case, | 那样的话… |
[42:53] | the use of deadly force is authorized. | 授权你们使用武力 |
[42:56] | I repeat, | 我重复一遍 |
[42:58] | the use of deadly force is authorized. | 授权你们使用武力 |
[43:10] | I’m sure you all have work. | 我确信你们都有事做 |
[43:14] | Do it. | 去做吧 |
[43:28] | HOTDOG: I don’t know anything about being a father. | 我不知道该怎么做一个爸爸 |
[43:33] | It sucks. | 很烦人的 |
[43:37] | Except for the parts that don’t. | 除了某些时候 |
[43:40] | He won’t even know who I am. | 他甚至不想知道我是谁 |
[43:43] | He barely knows who I am. | 他对我一无所知 |
[43:52] | Don’t worry. We’ll make it work. | 别担心,我们能熬过去 |
[44:00] | “We”? | 我们? |
[44:05] | Yeah, we. | 对 我们 |
[44:09] | As much as I’d love to walk out that frakking door right now. | 我真想立刻就走到这该死的门外去 |
[44:16] | All right. | 好吧 |
[44:18] | Lessons in parenting. | 身为人父第一课 |
[44:24] | Sit. | 坐下 |
[44:30] | If your kid’s in the hospital, | 如果你的孩子生病住院了 |
[44:32] | you never leave him alone. | 永远不要让他单独呆着 |
[44:34] | No matter what, someone’s always here. | 无论如何 都得有人留在这儿 |
[44:38] | You get first shift, Dad. | 你轮头班 老爸 |
[44:43] | Wait. | 等等 |
[44:47] | How long do I sit here? | 我要坐在这多久? |
[44:49] | Until I get back. | 直到我回来 |
[44:51] | That’ll be after I sober up. | 那得等我理清思绪 |
[44:56] | Don’t move from that frakking chair. | 别离开那该死的椅子 |
[45:35] | Sworn statements, | 誓词 [机密:汤姆·扎瑞克] |
[45:37] | transcripts of wireless conversation, shipping records. | 无线电通话的内容 舰船来往记录 |
[45:41] | All kinds of documents, really, compiled over the last year, | 所有这里的各种文件 是过去一年里的汇总 |
[45:47] | with one theme. | 主题只有一个 |
[45:50] | The buying and the selling of the Vice President’s office. | 那就是副总统办公室内的买卖交易 |
[45:57] | So, this is a conversation about extortion. | 那么这是一次关于敲诈勒索的谈话了 |
[46:02] | No. About law and order. | 不 是关于法律与秩序 |
[46:05] | But you can call it what you want. | 不过随便你怎么称呼了 |
[46:08] | You see, I believe that you would walk happily to the gallows | 你瞧 我相信你会很愉快地走向绞刑架 |
[46:13] | or languish in a cell for the rest of your life, | 或者在牢房中郁郁而终 |
[46:17] | if you can do it as a martyr to your cause. | 如果你能够成为你那些信条的殉道者 |
[46:24] | But the idea of being publicly humiliated | 但是如果被当做 |
[46:29] | as a corrupt politician with your hand in the till, | 一个暗仓交易的腐化政客被公然羞辱 |
[46:33] | well, that would scare you. | 肯定能恐吓到你 |
[46:37] | You’re reaching. | 你办到了 |
[46:38] | Am I? | 是吗 |
[46:40] | Graft. Bribery. Drug-running. | 渎职 贿赂 贩毒 |
[46:44] | Gambling. Theft. Even a murder or two. | 赌博 偷窃 甚至还有一两起谋杀 |
[46:48] | Somehow, I don’t think that the legend and the myth, | 不知为何 我觉得那位神话式的 |
[46:51] | Tom Zarek, the political prisoner and a man of conscience, | 传奇政治犯 汤姆·查莱克 这样充满正义的人物 |
[46:56] | can survive the airing of that much dirty laundry. | 是没办法挺过这样残酷的舆论风暴的 |
[47:02] | You really think the Fleet is going to sit still | 你真的以为 当你们和塞昂人结成联盟 |
[47:05] | for a long and politically motivated trial | 舰队会因为长远的政治动因 |
[47:08] | while you make an alliance with the Cylons? | 而太平无事吗? |
[47:11] | I think without the tylium ship we’re not going anywhere. | 我想如果没有钛灵船我们哪也去不了 |
[47:16] | We’re gonna sit here for a long time. | 我们得在这呆上好长一段时间 |
[47:21] | At least we won’t be bored. | 至少我们不会无聊了 |
[47:26] | You think I know where the tylium ship is. | 你认为我知道那艘钛灵船所在何处? |
[47:29] | Yes, I do. | 是的 我相信 |
[47:30] | Why? | 为什么? |
[47:33] | Because I know that you do. | 因为我确信你知道 |
[47:37] | Read the file. | 看看这些文件 |
[47:39] | Some juicy stuff. | 有料的东西不少 |
[47:42] | Make a great story for the press. | 准备好给媒体编个好故事吧 |
[47:46] | Murder and extortion. | 谋杀和敲诈 |
[47:53] | You know what the difference is between you and I, Admiral? | 知道你我的区别在哪儿吗 上将? |
[47:59] | You wear that uniform, | 你穿着那身军装 |
[48:03] | and I don’t. | 而我没有 |
[48:30] | You can cool your heels here until I check these out. | 在没证实以前 你就在这儿悠着点吧 |
[48:35] | I wouldn’t eat the food. | 我不会随便上钩的 |
[48:38] | What’re you going to do with that folder? | 你打算怎么处理这个文件夹 |
[48:43] | Put it in a safe place. | 放到一个安全的地方去 |
[49:00] | Here’s our tylium ship. | 我们的钛灵船在这儿 |
[49:02] | Well, that was fast. How did you do it? | 哦 真够快的. 你怎么办到的? |
[49:04] | I appealed to his intellect. | 我给他下药了 |
[49:07] | Should I send in a medic? | 要不要叫个医生过来? |
[49:09] | No, he’s fine. | 不用 他很好 |
[49:11] | Well, you’re not. Maybe you should see a medic. You look like hell. | 你倒不怎么好 或许你该去看医生 你看上去糟糕透了 |
[49:14] | I feel like it, too. I need to rest. | 我也这么觉得 我需要休息一下 |
[49:16] | Well, you earned it. | 嗯 这是你应得的 |
[49:18] | Let me know when they find the tylium ship. I’ll be with the President. | 找到钛灵船的时候告诉我一声 我和总统在一起 |
[49:21] | You got it. | 明白了 |
[49:24] | Oh. | 哦 |
[49:26] | Give this to Hoshi. Tell him to file it. | 顺便把这个给星 让他归档 |
[49:32] | Laundry reports? | 衣物清洗报告? |
[49:42] | ON RADIO: Hitei Kan, this is Athena. | Hitei Kan号 我是雅典娜 |
[49:44] | Stand by to be boarded. | 准备接受登舰 |
[49:46] | Any resistance will be met with force. | 如有反抗将斥之武力 |
[49:49] | This is your only warning. | 这是唯一一次警告 |
[49:52] | MAN ON RADIO: Understood. | 好…明白了 |
[50:00] | Every revolution begins with one small act of courage, | 每一次革命都起源于小小的无畏之举 |
[50:07] | but I hope you know how serious this is. | 但我希望你明白这有多么严重 |
[50:10] | I hope you understand that this will have consequences, | 我希望你明白这件事的后果 |
[50:15] | deadly consequences, | 对很多人来说 |
[50:18] | for a lot of people. | 都是致命的 |
[50:23] | I’ve thought about the consequences | 我已经考虑过后果 |
[50:25] | and I’m ready for them. We all are. | 我对此已有准备 我们都是 |
[50:30] | How many is “we”? | “我们”是多少? |
[50:32] | Enough. | 足够数量 |
[50:35] | But once it starts, we’ll get more support. | 此事一旦发动 可以得到更多支持者 |
[50:38] | People know something has to be done. | 人们都明白该做点什么 |
[50:41] | The world is frakked. It’s upside down | 这个世界已经一团糟 黑白颠倒 |
[50:44] | and somebody’s gotta turn it right side up. | 总得有人来扭转乾坤 |
[50:48] | Are you that man? | 你是不是那个人? |
[50:53] | I’m one of them. But I need a partner. | 我是其中之一 我需要一个搭档 |
[51:08] | You’ve got one. | 你已经找到了 |
[51:31] | That’s good. Take it from here, Saul. | 这就好.不多说了 索尔 |
[51:34] | See you in the morning. | 早上见 |
[51:41] | They’ve found the tylium ship. | 他们找到那艘钛灵船了 |
[51:44] | Mmm-hmm. | 嗯 嗯 |
[51:50] | Do you care? | 你在乎吗? |
[51:52] | Mmm-mmm. | 嗯 嗯 |
[51:57] | Neither do I. Hmm. | 我也不在乎 嗯 |
[52:00] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[52:01] | Good night. | 晚安 |