时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | ROSLIN: Previously on Battlestar Galactica. | 《太空堡垒卡拉狄加》前情回顾 |
[00:06] | I started thinking about damages you can’t see. | 我开始琢磨看不见的损伤 |
[00:08] | Hairline fractures in all the beams. | 所有的梁架都有细微的破损 |
[00:11] | It’s throughout the entire ship. | 它遍布整个飞船 |
[00:13] | It’s our baby, Saul. | 那是我们的孩子 索尔 |
[00:14] | We’d come to believe that a lack of God’s love | 我们必须得相信 是缺少神的爱 |
[00:17] | is what prevented us from biological reproduction. | 阻止了我们生理上的生育 |
[00:20] | And our love produced a child. | 我们的爱创造出了一个孩子 |
[00:22] | Let him go now. Take him now. | 现在让他走吧 带他走 |
[00:24] | Saul, stay with the Fleet. | 索儿 和舰队待在一起 |
[00:25] | It’s all starting to happen. | 一切都已经开始发生 |
[00:26] | It’s the miracle. Right here. | 那奇迹 就在这儿 |
[00:28] | Stay with the Fleet! | 和舰队待在一起 |
[00:32] | No. | 不 |
[00:38] | Ellen, you’re the Fifth. | 艾伦 你就是第五人 |
[00:40] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么? |
[00:41] | Forgiving you. | 原谅你 |
[01:08] | Is this gonna work? | 这会起作用吗? |
[01:09] | I have no idea, sir. | 我也不知道 长官 |
[01:13] | This is the stuff? | 就是这玩意? |
[01:15] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[01:18] | Can I touch it? Yeah. | 我能碰吗? 当然 |
[01:20] | It’s gooey. | 它是粘性的 |
[01:22] | But it hardens, becomes like cartilage. | 不过它会…变硬 变成像软骨组织那样 |
[01:25] | It’s flexible and strong. | 它柔韧 坚硬 |
[01:26] | It’s what the Baseship’s made of. | 基地之星就是用这个造的 |
[01:31] | Is this alive? | 这是活的吗? |
[01:34] | MARINE: Heads up. | 小心 |
[01:37] | Heads up, marines. Stay back. | 小心点 卫兵 退后 |
[01:47] | Stay back and everyone will get their share! | 退后 每个人都能分到自己的一份! |
[01:49] | Stay back! | 退后 |
[01:51] | Stay back! Stay back! | 退后 退后! |
[01:52] | Everyone’ll get their share. Stay back! | 每个人都能分到自己的一份 退后 |
[01:55] | MAN: Hey, Cylon. | 嗨 赛昂人 |
[01:57] | I don’t want any trouble. | 我不想惹麻烦 |
[01:59] | MAN: Well, you got trouble. | 麻烦找上门了 |
[02:23] | This better work. | 这最好管用 |
[02:34] | Kid’s got a heart like a kettledrum. | 小家伙的心脏像铜鼓似的铿锵有力 |
[02:36] | Go on, get out of here. Make room for some sick people. | 走吧 离开这儿 给病人们腾点地方 |
[02:41] | I think you should stay here for the night. | 我觉得你应该在这儿过夜 |
[02:44] | I don’t trust that machine. | 我不信任那台机器 |
[02:47] | I know. The irony is irresistible. | 我明白 多大的讽刺啊 |
[02:52] | The baby’s fine. | 宝贝很好 |
[02:54] | Liam is fine. | 利亚姆很好 |
[02:56] | You know I’d sleep better at home with you. | 我在家和你在一起 会睡得更好 |
[03:03] | ADAMA: Sitrep. Sir, | 军情报告 长官 |
[03:04] | we’re picking up a bogey on dradis. | 我们在雷达上发现不明飞船 |
[03:06] | Raptor. Squawks Colonial, but it’s not on the roster. | 是架猛禽 殖民地呼号 但它不在编制中 |
[03:10] | It’s one of ours, but we logged it as lost over a year ago, sir. | 它是我们的猛禽 但一年前我们已将其记录为失踪 长官 |
[03:18] | PILOT OVER RADIO: Galactica, permission to board. | 呼叫卡拉狄加 申请登舰 |
[03:20] | Raptor 702, your transmission’s all garbled. | 猛禽702 你的传输被完全干扰 |
[03:23] | If you can hear me, give me a flash. | 如果你能听到我 闪光示意 |
[03:26] | Copy, 702. Galactica, they’re receiving. | 收到 702 卡拉狄加 他们有回应 |
[03:30] | NO. 6: Red Leader, Red Turkey, | 红头 我是红色重型机 |
[03:32] | the voice, I think that’s an Eight. | 听声音 我觉得是一个八号 |
[03:34] | Starbuck, Galactica actual. | 星芭 卡拉狄加实战指挥 |
[03:36] | ADAMA: Report. Galactica, Red Leader. | 报告 卡拉狄加 我是红头 |
[03:38] | Our Heavy Raider buddy’s calling the inbound a “Sharon. “ | 我们的重型突袭机伙伴认为来者是一个”莎伦” |
[03:42] | An Eight. | 一个八号 |
[03:47] | Starbuck, bring it in. | 星芭 把它带进来 |
[03:49] | STARBUCK: Roger that. | 收到 |
[04:26] | Oh, my Gods. That’s Ellen Tigh. | 哦 我的天呐 是艾伦·泰 |
[04:30] | Bill. | 比尔 |
[04:31] | How many dead chicks are out there? | 外面到底有多少只死鸡呀? |
[04:37] | ELLEN: I can’t tell you how happy I am to see you. | 见到你 我高兴地无以言表 |
[04:40] | Aren’t you gonna help a lady down off this thing? | 你不准备上前搀扶女士下来吗? |
[04:49] | Nice to see you again. | 很高兴再次见到你 |
[04:52] | This is Boomer. | 这是布玛尔 |
[04:56] | Marines. MARINE: Sir. | 卫兵 长官 |
[04:57] | Take this Number Eight to the brig. | 把这个八号带到禁闭室去 |
[06:10] | He wants to rebuild Resurrection? | 他想要重建复活枢纽 |
[06:13] | He wants us to rebuild it. | 他想要我们去重建它 |
[06:16] | I really think Cavil’s completely unbalanced. | 我觉得卡维尔已经完全精神错乱了 |
[06:20] | It’s too much for him, the thought that the… | 这对他来说已难以承受 那种想法…认为… |
[06:24] | The only hope for the Cylon people is this desperate grab | 赛昂人的唯一希望就是抓住… |
[06:27] | for procreation, evolution, all that messy biological trial and error. | 生殖和进化这根救命稻草 所有那些混乱的反复生物试验 |
[06:34] | Oh, dear. | 哦 天哪 |
[06:36] | I’m totally throwing you, aren’t I? | 我把你们彻底搞晕了 是吗? |
[06:39] | I’m still Ellen, you know. | 我还是那个艾伦 知道吗? |
[06:40] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[06:46] | Does anyone have something to drink? | 有谁能来点喝的? |
[06:49] | Maybe a flask? | 来小瓶酒? |
[06:59] | ROSLIN: So Boomer helped you escape. | 那么说是布玛尔帮你逃了出来 |
[07:02] | Yes. I hope you won’t treat her too badly. | 是的.我希望你们别对她太苛刻 |
[07:04] | You don’t need to worry about Boomer. | 你不需要担心布玛尔 |
[07:12] | May I see them? The others? | 我能见他们吗? 其他人? |
[07:16] | Galen, Tory and Sam? | 格伦 托莉 和山姆? |
[07:20] | Imagine, Bill, Laura, imagine | 想象一下 比尔 劳拉 想象一下 |
[07:24] | instead of 50,000 survivors, | 相对于五万个幸存者 |
[07:29] | there are only five. | 只有五个人 |
[07:33] | Five people. | 五个人 |
[07:35] | Imagine how close you’d be. | 想象下我们会有多亲近 |
[07:37] | And then to have all that torn away. | 然后…然后能够都幸运地逃脱 |
[07:41] | It’s all right, Ellen. It’s over now. | 没事了 艾伦 现在都结束了 |
[07:47] | How much do you remember? | 你想起了多少? |
[07:49] | Not much from before. | 以前的没想起多少 |
[07:52] | Flashes. | 一些闪过的画面 |
[07:55] | Samuel Anders was badly injured. | 塞缪尔·安德斯伤得很重 |
[07:58] | He’s not responding. | 他正昏迷 |
[08:00] | ELLEN: Oh, my God. He’s not dead, Ellen. There’s hope. | 哦 我的天 他没死 艾伦.还有希望 |
[08:03] | I want to see him. | 我想见他 |
[08:05] | I want to see him and the others. | 我想见他和其他人 |
[08:15] | We’ll see what we can do. | 我们会看看能做些什么 |
[08:30] | I can’t believe you’re here. | 我无法相信你来到这儿 |
[08:37] | There is so much I have to ask you. | 哦 我有太多的事要问你 |
[08:40] | There’s so… | 有太多的事… |
[08:42] | I have to tell you. | 要告诉你 |
[08:43] | Mmm. | 嗯 |
[08:44] | You’d better say it fast. | 你最好说快点 |
[08:47] | Ellen, wait. | 艾伦 等一下 |
[08:53] | Floor or table? | 地板上还是桌上? |
[08:54] | I don’t care. | 我无所谓 |
[09:39] | So this is all that’s left from that first batch, right? | 那么这就是第一批里剩下全部的了 是吗? |
[09:42] | WOMAN 1: Okay, I think I already marked that down. | 好吧 我想我已经记下了 |
[09:44] | So, if we’re gonna… Perfect. | 那么 如果我们… 很好 |
[09:52] | WOMAN 2: How many of those do we have exactly? | 我们到底还有多少这东西 |
[09:54] | WOMAN 1: I’m all out. | 都拿出来了 |
[09:56] | WOMAN 2: This is great. | 很好 |
[10:01] | Gaius! Jeanne. | 盖尤斯 杰妮 |
[10:04] | Jeanne. | 杰妮 |
[10:06] | Welcome back. I missed you. | 欢迎回来 哦 我想你 |
[10:08] | Let me look at you. | 让我看看你 |
[10:11] | Paulla. | 保拉 |
[10:12] | BALTAR: Hello. | 你好 |
[10:14] | WOMAN 3: Go, go. Grab a drink. | 走 去喝一杯 |
[10:16] | We were wondering if you were coming back. | 我们一直在想你会不会回来 |
[10:23] | If? | 会不会? |
[10:26] | Of course I was coming back! Of course I was. | 我当然会回来! 当然会回来 |
[10:31] | So, what did I miss? | 那么… 我错过了什么? |
[10:35] | What’s been going on? | 发生了什么? |
[10:40] | Well, it got pretty bad after you left, Gaius. | 你走后情况变得很糟糕 盖尤斯 |
[10:43] | They’d bring us supplies and men would come and take them away by force. | 他们给了我们供给 然后男人们就过来抢走了 |
[10:47] | It was… | 那是… |
[10:50] | We were very tired, Gaius. | 我们过得很艰难 盖尤斯 |
[10:53] | Well, we realized we’d been abandoned | 我们意识到我们被遗弃了 |
[10:56] | and we had to take care of ourselves. | 我们得自己照顾自己 |
[11:01] | Abandoned? | 被遗弃? |
[11:03] | I… How could you… | 我…你们怎么能… |
[11:05] | I wouldn’t say that. I wouldn’t say… | 我不会那么说 我不会说… |
[11:06] | Abandoned by God. | 被神所遗弃 |
[11:10] | That I might… I might say that. | 那我可能…我会这么说 |
[11:13] | There were dead men in the halls with guns in their hands. | 过道里死了的人 手上有枪 |
[11:17] | So we took their guns. | 于是我们拿了他们的枪 |
[11:20] | Now we can protect our food and we can protect ourselves. | 现在我们可以保护我们的食物 保护我们自己 |
[11:23] | All of this… | 所有这些… |
[11:25] | All of this is food, Gaius. | 所有这些都是食物 盖尤斯 |
[11:27] | We’re taking care of ourselves now. | 现在我们能自己照顾自己 |
[11:30] | I knew if I stayed away that you’d find the strength. | 我就知道 如果我离开 你们还是能找到力量 |
[11:34] | And you have. | 而你们的确找到了 |
[11:36] | It’s one of the reasons why I stayed away as long as I did. | 这也是我离开这么久的原因之一 |
[11:39] | Hmm. That was wise of you, Gaius. | 那是你的聪明之处 盖尤斯 |
[11:46] | The sheep have a new shepherd, Gaius. | 绵羊有了新的牧羊人 盖尤斯 |
[11:48] | Yes. Hmm. | 是的 |
[11:54] | That’s what I call a big welcome. | 这是我给你的一个大大的欢迎 |
[11:57] | Very impressive. | 非常震撼 |
[12:02] | So who’d you frak? | 那么你和谁搞上了? |
[12:04] | What? | 什么? |
[12:05] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[12:07] | You don’t think I know your repertoire after thousands of years of marriage? | 你难道认为我和你夫妻几千年会不对你知根知底? |
[12:14] | It’s okay. I’m not mad. | 没关系 我不会生气的 |
[12:16] | You thought I was dead. | 你以为我死了 |
[12:18] | Ellen. | 艾伦 |
[12:20] | Who was it? | 是谁? |
[12:21] | Well, if you really… | 好吧 如果你真的… |
[12:28] | It was a Six. | 是一个六号 |
[12:31] | Caprica Six. | 卡布里卡六号 |
[12:36] | We made the Sixes. | 我们制造了六号. |
[12:38] | We created her. That’s just… | 我们创造了它 那简直… |
[12:39] | I thought of you. | 我想着你 |
[12:42] | Always. | 一直如此 |
[12:43] | I thought of you. | 我想着你的 |
[12:45] | What do you mean? When you… | 你什么意思?当你… |
[12:46] | Oh! Please do not tell me I was your mental porn. | 哦 千万别告诉我说 我是你的意淫对象 |
[12:52] | That’s just sad. | 那真是太悲哀了 |
[12:56] | Well, are you still seeing her? | 你还在跟她来往? |
[12:58] | Yes. | 是的 |
[13:30] | COTTLE: A lot of visitors. | 访客还真不少 |
[13:33] | Just don’t anybody unplug anything. | 谁都不要拔掉什么东西就行 |
[13:45] | Oh, my. | 哦 天 |
[13:47] | I never thought I would see this. | 我从没想到会看到这番景象 |
[13:48] | Yes, this is how it was. | 没错 这都是真的 |
[13:54] | Tory. | 托莉 |
[14:00] | Galen. | 格伦 |
[14:06] | All those years. | 这么多年了 |
[14:13] | Oh! The poor boy. | 噢 噢 可怜的孩子 |
[14:16] | Such bad timing. | 真是不凑巧 |
[14:25] | NO. 6: We’ve been thinking. | 我们一直认为 |
[14:28] | We belong together. | 我们是一体的 |
[14:30] | Join us on the Baseship. | 跟我们一起回去基地之星吧 |
[14:32] | We’ll jump away. Start a new life. | 我们可以跳走 然后开始新的生活 |
[14:35] | Please consider the offer. It would mean so much to us. | 请考虑一下这个提议 这对我们意义重大 |
[14:39] | Abandon the Fleet. This is your offer? | 舍弃整个舰队 这就是你们的提议? |
[14:43] | The priority of the Fleet is the survival… | 舰队的头等大事是生存… |
[14:46] | The survival of humans. | 人类的生存 |
[14:48] | We’re not safe in this Fleet. | 我们在这支舰队里并不安全 |
[14:51] | Even today, a Cylon was assaulted. | 今天就有一个赛昂人被袭击了 |
[14:52] | I agree. This is about the survival of the original Thirteenth Tribe | 我同意 这事关原始的第十三殖民地的存亡 |
[14:56] | in its purest form. | 以其最纯正的构成 |
[14:58] | Did you put this idea in their heads? | 是你怂恿他们这么做的吗? |
[15:00] | It won’t work, of course. | 那没用的 肯定的 |
[15:02] | The child, Hera, is the hope for a new blended future. | 那个孩子 赫拉 是混合种族未来的希望 |
[15:05] | That used to be true. But now there is another way. | 曾经是这样 但是现在有了其他的办法 |
[15:09] | Caprica Six’s unborn baby is pure Cylon. | 卡布里卡六号即将诞生的孩子 是纯种的赛昂人 |
[15:12] | We can rebuild a pure Cylon civilization. | 我们可以重建一个纯种的赛昂文明 |
[15:15] | NO. 6: Even if we don’t find a planet to colonize, | 即使我们找不到星球作为殖民地 |
[15:18] | we can live indefinitely on the Baseship. | 我们也可以一直住在基地之星上 |
[15:20] | Look at him. He’d die over there. | 看看他 他会死在那儿的 |
[15:24] | We can take care of him better than here. | 在那儿我们可以更好地照料他 |
[15:27] | The Cylon family can survive. We can start over. | 赛昂大家族能够延续下去 我们可以从头开始 |
[15:33] | Caprica Six is pregnant? | 卡布里卡六号怀孕了? |
[15:42] | ELLEN: You got her pregnant? | 你把她肚子搞大了? |
[15:43] | TIGH: I did. Yeah. I didn’t know. | 我…是我 对.我那时不知道 |
[15:46] | I was surprised. | 我也很吃惊 |
[15:48] | It was a great surprise to all of us. | 这对我们所有人来说都是个巨大的惊喜 |
[15:50] | The mating of an original Cylon. | 跟一个原始赛昂的结合 |
[15:52] | You are our children. | 你们都是我们的孩子 |
[15:55] | Can we talk about the offer, maybe deal with the baby later? | 我们能不能谈谈刚才的提议 晚点再讨论孩子的问题? |
[15:59] | Are we going or… | 我们走还是…? |
[16:00] | Of course not. I can’t believe you got her pregnant. | 当然不走 真不能相信你搞大了她的肚子 |
[16:02] | Anders specifically said, “Do not abandon the Fleet. “ | 安德斯特别强调了不要抛弃舰队 |
[16:05] | So you love her then. You really frakking… | 那你是爱她了? 你他妈爱上她了? |
[16:06] | Last thing he ever said. | 他最后的交代 |
[16:08] | What he said? He’s not saying anything now. | 他说什么? 他现在什么都没说啊 |
[16:10] | TORY: I’m going with the Baseship. | 我跟基地之星走 |
[16:12] | Even after you knew… | 即使你知道了… |
[16:13] | TIGH: For frak’s sake. | 管他娘的缘由.. |
[16:14] | ELLEN: You made us all filthy in this. | 你还让我们趟这趟浑水 |
[16:15] | You just can’t stop poisoning me. | 你总是不停地毒害我 |
[16:18] | Poison, more and more of it until I’m swimming in it! | 一点一点地毒害我 一直到我淹在里边! |
[16:21] | Please, stop this. | 拜托别说了 |
[16:22] | I’m staying on Galactica. You hear me? | 我要留在卡拉狄加上 你听见了没? |
[16:23] | You can go if you’re so mad. | 你们要是都疯了就自己走吧 |
[16:25] | Wait. We won’t leave with just one or two of the five. | 等等 我们不会只跟五人中的一两个离开 |
[16:29] | It has to be all of you or none of you. | 要么是你们五个一起 要么一个都不 |
[16:32] | ATHENA: So you need to vote and the outcome will bind all of you. | 所以你们需要投票 然后你们少数服从多数 |
[16:35] | Majority rule. It’s what Cylons do. It’s a legacy from you. | 多数决定原则 赛昂都是这么做 这是你们的传统 |
[16:39] | Fine. So it’s a vote? All right. I vote we go. | 好吧 那么就投票决定了? 好吧 我赞成我们走 |
[16:44] | TORY: Great. That’s me and you. | 很好 你和我意见一样 |
[16:47] | And we don’t really know what Anders would vote. | 我们实在不知道安德斯赞成什么 |
[16:49] | Yeah, we do. He said he’d stay. | 不 我们知道.他说了他会留下 |
[16:52] | All those years we tried to have children and we never could. | 这么多年我们试着想要孩子 可我们从来没有成功 |
[16:55] | Ellen. You must’ve been laughing | 艾伦 你这个贼秃 |
[16:57] | your shiny, shiny head off. No. | 肯定在狂笑不已 不 |
[16:59] | It was impossible. | 不可能的 |
[17:00] | You didn’t love me. Ellen. | 你不爱我 艾伦 |
[17:02] | So what are you saying? | 那你怎么说? |
[17:04] | Do you vote to stay or to go? | 你是赞成留下还是离开? |
[17:15] | I haven’t decided yet. | 我还没有决定 |
[17:17] | Ellen. Ellen! | 艾伦 艾伦 |
[17:21] | TIGH: Ellen. | 艾伦 |
[17:22] | Two to go, two to stay, | 两个要走 两个要留 |
[17:23] | and the swing vote is walking out the door. | 而关键一票正走出门外 |
[17:31] | PAULLA: We come to Dogsville more often now. | 现在我们经常到狗窟来 |
[17:33] | Hey! We don’t feel the need to cut ourselves off from the rest of the world. | 我们觉得没必要把自己跟外界隔离开来 |
[17:38] | We trade here. Sometimes, we sell the jewelry that we made. | 我们在这做生意 有时候我们卖自己做的一些首饰 |
[17:41] | I mean, that’s how we got so much food. | 这就是我们得到那么多食物的原因 |
[17:43] | Yes, Jeanne. | 很好 杰妮 |
[17:46] | Since you’ve been gone, we’ve been trying to focus on life, you know? | 自从你走了 我们一直试着专注于生活 知道吗? |
[17:49] | Gaius, come on. | 盖尤斯 走吧 |
[17:53] | Gaius! | 盖尤斯 |
[17:59] | Hello. | 你好. |
[18:01] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字? |
[18:03] | Naia. | 奈雅 |
[18:04] | Naia. That’s a very beautiful name. | 奈雅 那是个很美的名字 |
[18:09] | And who’s this? | 那么这位是谁? |
[18:11] | Stand up. Stand up. | 站起来 站起来 |
[18:14] | This is Gaius. | 他叫盖尤斯 |
[18:18] | Really? I’m very flattered… | 真的吗?我真是受宠若惊 |
[18:20] | It was his father’s name. | 那是他爸爸的名字 |
[18:22] | …to have the same name as his father. | 跟他爸爸叫一个名字呀 |
[18:24] | It’s very… | 这很 呃… |
[18:29] | Are you hungry? | 你饿了吗? |
[18:31] | Yeah. You look a bit hungry. | 是啊 你看起来有点饿了 |
[18:33] | He’s hungry? | 他饿了? |
[18:35] | NAIA: They’re all hungry. BALTAR: Are they? | 他们都很饿 是吗? |
[18:38] | Paulla, we’ve got some food, haven’t we, | 保拉 我们…我们有一些食物 不是吗 |
[18:40] | to share with this lot of people? | 跟这许多人来分享? |
[18:43] | Gaius, we’re gonna need it eventually, to eat, to trade. | 盖尤斯 我们需要那些食物… 拿来吃 拿来交易 |
[18:46] | We can’t. | 我们…我们不能 |
[18:49] | Really, Paulla? | 真的吗 保拉 |
[18:52] | Are we going to enjoy this food with children starving? | 难道我们会一边看着孩子们挨饿 一边享用食物吗? |
[18:56] | Now, ask yourself this question, really. | 现在好好问问自己这个问题 |
[18:59] | Look around, look at these… | 往周围看看…看看这些孩子… |
[19:00] | It’s not just this child here. | 不光是这一个孩子 |
[19:02] | This little Gaius. | 这个小盖尤斯 |
[19:05] | I mean… But he is very cute, this one. | 我意思是 他真的很可爱 这个孩子 |
[19:09] | Yeah. I mean, it’s all the children, isn’t it? All of them. | 恩 我意思是 这些孩子都是 不是吗? 他们都很可爱 |
[19:12] | And you’re putting the food… Listen to me! | 而…而你要把食物… 听我说! |
[19:15] | Listen to me! | 听我说! |
[19:17] | I’m coming back here. | 我会再回到这儿来 |
[19:19] | And if it is the last thing I do, | 只要我还有一口气在 |
[19:21] | I will ensure that every single one of you are fed | 我也要确保你们每一个人吃饱 |
[19:25] | and your children are fed, as God is my witness! | 你们的孩子吃饱 请神明作证! |
[19:42] | Caprica. | 卡布里卡 |
[19:45] | That’s funny. I don’t think I’ve ever called you a name before. | 哦 这有点滑稽 我想我以前还从没叫过你的名字 |
[19:49] | I think you probably called me some names. | 我想你大概叫过我的好几个名字吧 |
[19:53] | I haven’t had the chance… Well, no, I haven’t taken the opportunity | 呃 我还没机会… 不对 我还没有借此机会 |
[19:57] | to congratulate you on the baby. | 恭喜你和这个孩子 |
[19:59] | I just wondered if everything was all right with Ellen being back. | 我只是想知道艾伦回来之后是不是一切都好 |
[20:04] | I heard about the assault in Dogsville. | 我听说你在狗窟被袭击 |
[20:07] | And on behalf of the Fleet, I wanted to apologize to you. | 我代表舰队 向你表示歉意 |
[20:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:13] | It’s very kind of you. | 你真是太好了 |
[20:16] | Caprica, sometimes I think about the visions | 卡布里卡 有时候我会想起我们共同看到那个梦境 |
[20:18] | that we shared and the talk we had. | 以及我们的谈话 |
[20:23] | Yeah. | 对 嗯… |
[20:26] | I haven’t had one in a while. Have you? | 我有一阵子没这幻觉了.你呢? |
[20:29] | No. | 没有 |
[20:30] | Not the whole time I’ve been pregnant. | 自从我怀孕就没有了 |
[20:32] | That never occurred to me. | 噢 这可没在我身上发生过 |
[20:34] | Are you saying that this… | 你是说这个孩子… |
[20:38] | What? | 什么? |
[20:40] | Is this child important? | 这个孩子很重要? |
[20:43] | Yes, I think he’s very important. | 是的 我认为他很重要 |
[20:46] | He’s my baby and I love him. | 他是我的宝贝 而我爱他 |
[20:48] | He’s very important to me. | 他对我来说很重要 |
[20:49] | Of course he is. | 当然他是的 |
[20:51] | Of course, all children are important. Yes, indeed. | 当然 所有孩子都很重要 是的 确实 |
[20:55] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[20:56] | Well, thank you for asking about him. | 谢谢你问起他 |
[20:59] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[21:05] | Hey, when’d you get a piano? | 喂 你们什么时候找来的钢琴? |
[21:09] | Gin. | 杜松子酒 |
[21:12] | You see Ellen and Tigh on the wing of that bird? | 你看见艾伦和泰在猛禽机翼上的样子了吗? |
[21:16] | It’s like watching my parents make out. | 就好像看见我父母在嘿咻 |
[21:23] | You go see Boomer in the brig yet? | 你去禁闭室看过布玛尔没? |
[21:28] | No. | 没 |
[21:30] | You should go when she’s asleep. | 你应该趁她睡着的时候去 |
[21:32] | I watched Sam until I just couldn’t handle the fun anymore. | 我会一直看着山姆 直到我再也忍受不了这种乐趣 |
[22:04] | There you are. | 你在这里呀 |
[22:08] | Look at you. | 瞧瞧你 |
[22:20] | ELLEN: You haven’t changed much. | 摆设你都没怎么变动啊 |
[22:23] | How did you get the guards to bring you here? | 你是怎么让守卫带你来这的? |
[22:34] | I thought maybe we could have a drink. | 我想也许我们应该喝一杯 |
[22:36] | Where’s the booze? | 酒放在哪儿? |
[22:37] | I have tea. | 我这儿有茶 |
[22:39] | God, no. | 哎哟 那算了 |
[22:44] | Listen, I wanted to talk to you. | 听着 我想和你谈谈 |
[22:46] | Things between me and Saul, | 我和索尔之间的事情 |
[22:50] | it just gets so crazy. | 变得很糟糕 |
[22:52] | I step off that Raptor and, boom, we’re making love. | 我走出猛禽机 然后嘣 我们就做爱了 |
[22:56] | And less than a day later, I’m screaming at him. | 但还没过一天 我就对他吵起来了 |
[23:01] | But we were always, always, | 不过我们一直 一直 |
[23:04] | always like that. | 一直都是这样 |
[23:08] | Anyway, I just… | 总之 我只是… |
[23:11] | I wanted to assure you. | 我想向你保证 |
[23:16] | He didn’t tell you about the sex. | 他没告诉你我们那个了? |
[23:21] | Frak. | 靠 |
[23:23] | I’m… | 我… |
[23:26] | I come here to try to be good and… | 我来这里想好好说的… |
[23:31] | Look. | 瞧 |
[23:34] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[23:36] | Seriously. Because you have all the proof right there that he loves you. | 真的 因为就在这里 到处都是他爱着你的证据 |
[23:42] | You know, when we were still trying to have our own, | 知道吗 当我和他独处的时候 |
[23:45] | he always brought up the name “Liam. “ | 他时不时会说出利亚姆这个名字 |
[23:50] | Pure Cylon baby. | 纯正的赛昂婴儿 |
[23:54] | If Simon knew, he’d want it so badly. | 如果西蒙知道了 他肯定很想要它 |
[23:57] | I’ll take care of this child. | 我会自己照顾这个孩子 |
[24:00] | That wasn’t a threat, Caprica. | 这不是个威胁 卡布里卡 |
[24:04] | No. | 不对 |
[24:06] | That was a threat. | 这就是个威胁 |
[24:12] | I don’t know why you couldn’t have children, Ellen. | 我不知道你为什么怀不上孩子 艾伦 |
[24:15] | Sometimes love must not be enough, because he loved you. | 有时候爱情并不够 因为他爱着你 |
[24:22] | Yes, this… | 是啊 这… |
[24:25] | This is rough. | 这真残酷 |
[24:28] | But what can I do? | 但我能怎么做呢? |
[24:31] | If I make him choose between you and me, | 如果非要他在你我之间作选择 |
[24:34] | I know the best that I could do would be to tear him in half. | 我知道那也只会是把他撕成两半 |
[24:37] | Don’t. | 别… |
[24:42] | I won’t. | 我不会的 |
[24:50] | You win. The man loves you. | 你赢了 这个男人爱着你 |
[24:54] | In fact, I’d say there isn’t much he loves more. | 实际上 我敢说他爱你胜过一切 |
[25:12] | Here you go, Gaius. Here you go. | 这个给你 盖尤斯.这个给你 |
[25:15] | Here you go. Take that to mommy. | 这个给你 拿去给妈妈 |
[25:17] | Here you go. There you go. | 这个给你 这个给你 |
[25:19] | The marines tried this already, Gaius, | 士兵已经这么做过 盖尤斯 |
[25:21] | and people started pushing and grabbing. | 但人们都争先恐后地争抢 |
[25:23] | The marines have assault rifles, not handguns. | 士兵手中拿的是冲锋枪 不是手枪 |
[25:25] | Look around you, Paulla, will you? Look around. | 看看周围 保拉 好吗? 看看周围 |
[25:27] | Can you see anybody rioting? Can you? No. | 你看到有人乱来吗? 有吗?没有 |
[25:31] | There’s no uniforms here. | 没有穿制服的站在这 |
[25:32] | Come, come. | 来吧 |
[25:33] | There’s no sense of oppression. It’s just… | 没有被压迫的感觉 |
[25:36] | It’s just one soul touching another, isn’t it? | 这里只有心灵之间的触碰 是吧? |
[25:38] | Hmm. Okay, well, we need the food. | 嗯 好吧 听着 我们也需要食物 |
[25:41] | Paulla, when you share your food, God makes it tenfold. | 保拉 当你分享食物时 神会让它增加十倍 |
[25:45] | You watch me and you’re going to learn something. | 看着我做 你会学到东西的 |
[25:47] | You’re gonna want to step away from those. | 你离这些东西远一点的好 |
[25:53] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[25:55] | And who would you be? | 请问你是哪位? |
[25:57] | Step away from the supplies. | 离这些补给远点 |
[26:00] | Ladies, show this man we are armed. | 女士们 给这人看看 我们有武器 |
[26:04] | Do it. | 快点 |
[26:06] | Take it off the safety, Jeanne. | 要打开保险 杰妮 |
[26:10] | Ours are bigger. | 我们的更大 |
[26:30] | Careful. | 当心点 |
[26:36] | So the five of you together at last. | 你们五个终于团聚了 |
[26:39] | Any mythic revelations? | 有没有什么神秘发现? |
[26:43] | Nope. Nothing to report, sir. | 没有 没什么可报告 长官 |
[26:51] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[26:55] | You were born, right, Saul? | 你是生出来的 是吧 索尔? |
[26:57] | What? | 什么? |
[26:58] | You were born. | 你是生出来的 |
[27:00] | TIGH: On Earth. Yeah. | 在地球上 对噢 |
[27:02] | I don’t remember. | 我记不得了 |
[27:03] | But… | 不过 |
[27:05] | I wouldn’t anyway. | 我也不可能记得呀 |
[27:07] | Nature of the process, right? | 自然规律嘛 是吧? |
[27:13] | ADAMA: Not very machine-like of you. | 你可不怎么像机器 |
[27:15] | Great Grandpa was a power sander. | 太爷爷是台电动磨沙机 |
[27:28] | They’re putting the stuff into her. Yes. | 他们正在把那东西塞到她里面 是啊 |
[27:31] | The Cylon goop, you said. Yeah. | 你所说的赛昂浆糊 是的 |
[27:33] | If it works, | 如果它起作用了 |
[27:35] | she’ll still be the Galactica on the outside, but… | 外面看来她还是卡拉狄加 但是… |
[27:42] | She won’t know what she is anymore. | 她再也不知道她是什么了 |
[27:51] | It’ll save her. | 它能救她 |
[27:53] | That along with Cylons flying CAP. | 还有赛昂舰队的人 |
[27:59] | We need their help. | 我们需要他们的帮助 |
[28:03] | We need your help. | 我需要你们的帮助 |
[28:06] | Laura and Lee know it. | 劳拉和李明白 |
[28:10] | They don’t think I see it. | 他们以为我不知道 |
[28:14] | But I do. | 其实我知道 |
[28:17] | I see it. | 我明白 |
[28:21] | You never told me that the Sons of Aries were involved in this. | 你没告诉过我阿瑞斯之子的人也涉及此事 |
[28:24] | Well, of course they are… Did you think they would stay | 他们当然会来 盖尤斯 你以为 |
[28:26] | out of something as valuable as food supplies? | 食物供给这么宝贵的东西 他们会袖手旁观吗? |
[28:29] | Well, you didn’t want to be king of the fools anymore. | 看来 你不想在当愚人之王了吧 |
[28:37] | No, the only thing worse than being leader of this lot | 不.比当这群人的领袖 |
[28:42] | would be being one of them. | 更糟糕的事情是成为她们其中一员 |
[28:44] | Did you really want to feed those people? | 你真的想要养活那些人吗? |
[28:54] | I enjoyed it, actually. I did enjoy giving. | 事实上 我很喜欢这么做 我很享受奉献的乐趣 |
[29:00] | I loved it, actually, the more I did it. | 我喜欢这样 真的 这样做得越多… |
[29:08] | Done it long enough, I’d have given them my heart. | 做得够长久的话 我甚至愿意把心都挖给他们 |
[29:12] | Well, do you think she’s telling them anything as moving as that? | 那么 你觉得她是不是也在告诉她们如此感人的话呢? |
[29:16] | Do you think she’s giving them hope? | 你觉得她是在给予她们希望吗? |
[29:18] | She’s not, is she? | 她没有 是吧? |
[29:25] | What’s Paulla been saying to you? | 保拉对你们说了什么? |
[29:28] | Has Paulla been saying that we mustn’t help others? | 保拉是不是在说 我们不应该帮助别人? |
[29:33] | Because | 因为… |
[29:35] | I disagree. | 我不同意 |
[29:38] | Has Paulla been saying that we can’t help | 保拉是不是在说因为我们太弱小 |
[29:41] | others because we’re too weak? | 所以我们无法去帮助别人? |
[29:45] | I disagree. | 我不同意 |
[29:51] | Paulla. | 保拉 |
[29:54] | I am so disappointed with you. | 我对你非常失望 |
[29:59] | I’m disappointed with all of you. | 我对你们所有人都很失望 |
[30:02] | Here you all are. | 在场的所有人 |
[30:04] | I’m gone for three minutes, | 我离开才不过三分钟 |
[30:06] | and you’re lapping up Paulla’s icy pragmatism. | 你们就这么快接受了保拉的冷酷的实用主义 |
[30:12] | There is a way to feed ourselves | 我们有办法养活自己 |
[30:15] | and the people from Dogsville! | 和狗窟的人民! |
[30:19] | There is a way to bring hope | 有办法让我们能够为 |
[30:22] | to the lower decks, | 下层甲板的人民 这艘不幸的船上的所有人 |
[30:24] | to the whole of this poor ship. | 带去希望 |
[30:26] | There is a way to win! | 一定能找到取胜的方法! |
[30:29] | She thinks we can’t get what we need. | 她认为我们没法获得我们想要的 |
[30:31] | She thinks we can’t get what we need! | 她认为我们没法获得我们想要的 |
[30:34] | All we need is strength. | 我们需要的是力量 |
[30:36] | All we need is strength! | 我们需要的是力量! |
[30:39] | And strength comes from within. | 这股力量来自我们自身 |
[30:43] | We can get more guns. | 我们可以获得更多的枪 |
[30:45] | Better guns. Bigger guns. | 更好的枪 更大的枪 |
[30:46] | And guns! | 还有枪! |
[30:48] | More guns. Bigger guns. Better guns. | 更多的枪 更大的枪 更好的枪 |
[30:51] | And when we have those, we will win! | 当我们拥有这些 我们一定能赢! |
[30:54] | Yeah. Yeah! | 没错! |
[31:17] | Thanks for seeing me alone. I just… | 谢谢你单独和我见面 我只是… |
[31:20] | I have to talk to you. | 我必须和你谈谈 |
[31:21] | Of course. | 当然 |
[31:23] | Ellen… | 艾伦 |
[31:24] | Hate me, I’ll take it. | 就算你恨我 我也愿意 |
[31:27] | But this is bigger than that. | 但这件事比它更重要 |
[31:29] | Galactica needs the Baseship. | 卡拉狄加需要基地之星 |
[31:36] | Why did you even make love to me, Saul, | 你的真爱在家里 索尔 |
[31:38] | when your real love was at home? | 为什么你还要和我做爱? |
[31:41] | Did you even hear what I said? | 你有没有在听我说的话? |
[31:43] | Bill needs the Baseship. | 比尔需要那艘基地之星 |
[31:46] | I heard you. | 我听到你说的 |
[31:47] | Did you hear me? | 但你知道我说什么吗? |
[31:50] | Her brush is where mine used to be. | 她的化妆刷放在我的位置上 |
[31:53] | My dresses are gone. | 我的衣服也不见了 |
[31:56] | She shares our bed. | 她甚至睡我们的床 |
[31:57] | Do you remember, I got us that mattress? | 还记得吗 那床垫是我买回来的 |
[31:59] | You went to my quarters? | 你去过我的舱房?! |
[32:03] | Not interrupting? | 没打搅你们吧? |
[32:04] | Not at all. I was expecting you. | 没有 正等着你呢 |
[32:06] | You called him? | 你叫他来的? |
[32:09] | Good. Come on in. | 很好.快进来 |
[32:12] | You too, Caprica. | 你也是 卡布里卡 |
[32:13] | TIGH: What is this? | 这是怎么回事? |
[32:15] | We’re joining the Baseship. All of us. | 我们要回基地之星去 所有人 |
[32:19] | We can jump away from the Fleet whenever you’re ready. | 你们一准备好 我们就可以跳跃离开舰队 |
[32:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:23] | ELLEN: It’s the right decision. TIGH: No. | 这是正确的决定 不 |
[32:25] | No, it’s not. No. | 不 这不是 不是 |
[32:26] | The vote is you and Anders versus me, Tory and Galen. | 投票结果是你和安德斯对我 托莉和格伦 |
[32:32] | Caprica, obviously, that means you have to come, too. | 当然 卡布里卡 就是说你也要一起走 |
[32:35] | Wouldn’t you like to raise your child where it’s safe? | 难道你不想在安全的环境里养育你的孩子吗? |
[32:37] | I want him to be safe, yes. | 我也希望他是安全的 是的 |
[32:39] | She doesn’t understand what this means. | 她根本不知道这意味着什么 |
[32:42] | I used to think Hera was the only hope for us. | 过去我以为赫拉是我们唯一的希望 |
[32:45] | But clearly that’s just not true anymore. | 但很明显现在已经不是这样 |
[32:48] | TIGH: No. | 不 |
[32:50] | Her baby, he’s pure Cylon. | 她腹中的孩子 他是个纯正的赛昂婴儿 |
[32:52] | If we go off and make some pure Cylon culture… | 如果我们离开 创造纯正的赛昂社会 |
[32:55] | That’s what happened on Earth and it led to disaster. | 这正是地球上所发生过的事 也导致了重大的灾难 |
[32:59] | Pure human doesn’t work. | 纯正的人类行不通 |
[33:01] | Pure Cylon doesn’t work. It’s too weak. | 纯正的赛昂也行不通 都太脆软了 |
[33:04] | You just don’t want to leave the one you really love. | 你只是不愿意离开你真正所爱的人 |
[33:07] | What? | 什么? |
[33:08] | Talk to me. What is this? | 告诉我 这是怎么回事 |
[33:09] | It’s petty and vile. | 这真卑鄙可耻 |
[33:12] | Enough. She’s voted. When’s the jump? | 够了 她已经投过票 什么时候跳跃? |
[33:15] | We can be ready in an hour. | 我们可以在一个小时内准备就绪 |
[33:16] | Well, I’m not going. | 不 我不打算走 |
[33:18] | We agreed on majority rule. | 我们都赞同多数决定原则的 |
[33:19] | Well, frak, apparently, we invented majority rule. | 妈个巴子的 很明显 是我们发明了多数决定原则 |
[33:22] | But I don’t remember it, so frak that. | 但我不记得了 那就去他妈的原则 |
[33:25] | Saul, don’t let her… | 索尔 别让她… |
[33:29] | All right, go. Go. All of you. Caprica. Go. | 好吧 走.走. 你们都走 卡布里卡 你也走 |
[33:35] | Go be pure and safe and whatever the frak. I’m not going. | 去寻求你们的纯种和安全 妈个巴子的不管你们怎么说 我不走 |
[33:39] | Do you see, little girl? | 看见没 小姑娘? |
[33:42] | There is something in the universe that he loves far more than you or me. | 在这世上 他对某些东西的爱远远超过了对你我的爱 |
[33:49] | And that’s Bill Adama. | 那就是比尔·阿达玛 |
[33:51] | You don’t even want to go. | 你甚至都没想着要走 |
[33:54] | This is all to hurt me. | 这一切都是为了伤害我 |
[33:55] | Bill Adama, and the ship | 是比尔·阿达玛和这艘船 |
[33:57] | and the uniform. How can you sink so low? | 还有这身军装 你怎么能这么下流? |
[33:59] | And everything else takes second place. | 其他所有东西都只能屈居第二 |
[34:01] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做? |
[34:02] | I knew I did. But I always wondered if a baby would. | 我知道 我已经认了 但我一直想知道一个孩子能不能比的上 |
[34:09] | Guess I know now. | 我想现在我知道了 |
[34:14] | Come here. | 来吧 |
[34:15] | NO. 6: Something’s wrong. Something’s really wrong. | 事情不好了 事情真的不好了 |
[34:17] | Get Cottle. Get Cottle. Get Cottle. | 去找科特尔 去找科特尔 |
[34:19] | TIGH: Got to get her to… | 带她去找… |
[34:21] | ATHENA: You’ll be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[34:25] | Never seen anyone get into trouble so fast, but he’s fighting back. | 从没看过有谁会这么快出问题的 不过他在尽力坚持 |
[34:28] | That’s all I can tell you. | 我所说的只有这些 |
[34:30] | I didn’t mean this. | 我并不想搞成这样 |
[34:31] | Yeah, you did. | 不 你故意的 |
[34:32] | COTTLE: Here, this may help increase his heart rate. | 给 这可以帮助加速他的心跳 |
[34:34] | No. | 不 |
[34:35] | You knew how I would have to choose. | 你知道我会做什么选择 |
[34:37] | You knew what it meant. | 你知道这意味着什么 |
[34:38] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[34:40] | Of course, Cylons and humans need to stay together. | 当然 赛昂和人类需要相互依存 |
[34:43] | But I always intended… I just… | 但我一直想要…我只是… |
[34:45] | I didn’t think. | 我没想那么多 |
[34:47] | Saul, I only wanted to hurt you, not her. | 索尔 我只是想打击你 而不是她 |
[34:51] | You didn’t think I would hurt her if I let her go? | 你没想到 如果我让她走会伤害到她 |
[34:54] | It never occurred to you? | 你从来就没想到过? |
[34:55] | No. No wonder | 不是 |
[34:57] | we had to invent some compassionate God for them to believe in. | 怪不得我们要创造富有同情心的神来让他们相信 |
[35:00] | We couldn’t have them deify us, could we? | 我们没法让他们神化我们 是不是? |
[35:02] | We didn’t invent anything. | 我们没有创造任何东西 |
[35:03] | Shut up. Just stop! | 闭嘴.停止! |
[35:06] | I’m so sorry. Maybe | 我很抱歉 或许… |
[35:11] | I just shouldn’t be here. | 我不应该呆在这儿 |
[35:13] | First intelligent thing you’ve said. | 这是你说的第一句明智的话 |
[35:49] | Talk to her. Tell her you love her. | 告诉她 告诉她你爱她 |
[35:53] | It’s what she needs. | 这是她所需要的 |
[35:55] | It’s what the baby needs. | 也是婴儿所需要的 |
[36:09] | Caprica, listen. | 卡布里卡 听着 |
[36:12] | I love you, all right? | 我爱你 知道吗? |
[36:17] | Can you hear me? | 能听到我说话吗? |
[36:22] | This is nonsense. Saul… | 这没有任何意义 索尔 |
[36:23] | She knows it. | 她知道的 |
[36:25] | I don’t need to say it. | 我没必要说出来 |
[36:26] | I shouldn’t need to say it to anyone. | 我也没必要告诉任何人 |
[36:28] | Isn’t it enough that I feel it? | 能感觉到 不就足够了吗? |
[36:29] | Just tell her. I feel it! | 告诉她 我感觉到了 |
[36:32] | For her. For you. For Liam. | 对她.对你.对利亚姆 |
[36:37] | I shouldn’t need to spout the words. | 没必要用词语说出来 |
[36:39] | I feel it less with words. | 说出来反而让我感觉爱得少了 |
[36:43] | Just let me Godsdamn feel it and I’ll fill the frakking room. | 就让我这么感觉 我他妈会用爱填满这整个房间 |
[37:04] | COTTLE: His heart rate is dropping. I got signs of distress all over. | 他的心跳速率在降低 各项生命指标都不乐观 |
[37:07] | Doesn’t look good. | 看起来很不好 |
[37:09] | I am so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[37:13] | Cut him out. Even if it kills me. | 剖腹产吧 就算我死了也无所谓 |
[37:15] | He’ll live if you cut him out right now. | 如果现在取出来 他还能活 |
[37:18] | Cylon babies must be strong, right? | 赛昂婴儿生命力很强的 不是吗? |
[37:22] | Hera was born early. Cut him out. | 赫拉就是早产儿.剖腹产吧 |
[37:24] | I am not cutting you. Forget it. | 我不会给你做剖腹产.不行. |
[37:26] | He’ll never make it. Four months? No. | 他不可能活下来.四个月大?没可能 |
[37:28] | Please. | 求你了 |
[37:32] | Caprica, listen, | 卡布里卡 听着 |
[37:35] | I have to tell you. | 我必须告诉你 |
[37:37] | He loves you more than he ever loved me. | 他爱你 远远超过了他爱我 |
[37:40] | You are the mother of his son. | 你是他儿子的母亲 |
[37:44] | The boy is alive. I can see his heartbeat on the monitor. | 这个男孩还活着 我可以看见显示器上的他的心跳 |
[37:47] | And that’s proof, proof he loves you. | 这就是证据 证明他爱你 |
[37:51] | He loves you so much. | 他那么地爱你 |
[37:53] | It’s shining out of him. | 爱从他身上散发出来 |
[37:55] | You and he can stay on Galactica. | 你和他可以留在卡拉狄加上 |
[37:59] | I’ll go away with the others. | 我会和其他人离开 |
[38:01] | And you can be together, a little family. | 那么你们就能在一起 组成小家庭 |
[38:05] | I promise it. | 我向你保证 |
[38:08] | COTTLE: That’s it. I’m sorry. | 他没了 我很抱歉 |
[38:14] | No! | 不 |
[38:16] | No, that was me. | 不 是我不好 |
[38:18] | That was me. I take it back. I’m sorry. | 是我的错 我收回我的决定 对不起 |
[38:20] | The lady and I have some work to do here now. TIGH: No! | 现在这位女士和我有些事要处理 不 |
[38:22] | It’s time for you to leave. | 你该是时候离开了 |
[38:23] | You have to go now. Nurse! | 你现在必须走开 护士! |
[38:25] | No. Nurse. | 不! 护士! |
[38:26] | No. Out now. | 不! 请你马上离开 |
[38:30] | Saul. She’s in good hands. | 索尔 他们会处理好的了 |
[38:45] | The two of you can stay here and listen to this. | 你们俩可以待在这儿听听他说什么 |
[38:48] | Where are you going? I’m gonna go to the head. | 你要去哪儿? 我要去船头 |
[38:51] | Do something constructive. A little project I’ve been working on. | 做些有建设性的工作 我一直操劳的小工程 |
[38:53] | Listen to me, Admiral. | 听我说 上将 |
[38:55] | Just wait. | 就等一会 |
[39:00] | Explain what you mean. | 说说你的想法 |
[39:06] | What you have right now is starving civilians | 现在你舰队中到处是饥饿的平民 |
[39:09] | with no representation, no recourse. | 他们没有代表人 也没有求助对象 |
[39:14] | They’re broken. They’re exhausted. | 他们已经不堪重负 筋疲力尽 |
[39:17] | They’ve had enough. | 他们已经受够了 |
[39:18] | That’s not a mutiny, Admiral. | 这不是兵变 上将 |
[39:21] | That is a revolution. | 这是一次革新 |
[39:22] | APOLLO: And you think you can maintain order? | 你认为你可以维持秩序? |
[39:23] | Listen to me. Listen. Please, Admiral! | 听我说 听… 请听我说 上将! |
[39:27] | Galactica is slipping away from you drop by drop. | 卡拉狄加正在一步步地远离你 |
[39:31] | You are pouring Cylon blood into her veins. | 你正把赛昂血液注入她的血管中 |
[39:34] | I see the Cylon pilots. We all see them. | 我看见了赛昂飞行员 我们都看到了他们 |
[39:39] | We all see the Cylon workforce. | 我们都看到了赛昂工人 |
[39:42] | Where are they going into the far recesses of the ship? | 他们走进了飞船深处的哪里? |
[39:45] | When are you inviting the Centurions over | 是什么时候开始 你邀请赛昂武士 |
[39:47] | to join in all the fun we’re having over here? | 来一起享受我们这儿的欢娱? |
[39:49] | Of course, when you do that, | 当然 当你这么做的时候 |
[39:52] | that very moment, this becomes a blended ship, | 在这个特殊的时期 这变成了一艘混合的飞船 |
[39:55] | only half human. | 只有一半人类 |
[40:00] | And right now, I am here to tell you, your people… | 现在我在这儿告诉你们 你们的人民 |
[40:04] | Your people are not ready for that. | 你们的人民对此还没准备好 |
[40:09] | Listen to me, Admiral. | 听我说 上将 |
[40:11] | I am offering you the last human solution you will ever be presented with. | 我正在给你提出你再也遇不到的最后解决人类问题的办法 |
[40:29] | Well, Gaius, you did it. | 好吧 盖尤斯 你办到了 |
[40:32] | I don’t know how, but you did. | 我不知道怎么做的 但你们做到了 |
[40:35] | I told you, Paulla. I told you. | 我告诉过你的 保拉 我告诉过你的 |
[40:37] | You do good deeds and you are rewarded. | 你做了好事 你会收到奖励… |
[40:40] | You’re rewarded tenfold. And then if you give, | 你收到十倍的奖励 如果你付出… |
[40:45] | then you receive, don’t you? | 你将有所收获 不是吗? |
[40:47] | That was beautiful. | 这真漂亮 |
[40:49] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[41:36] | I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[41:42] | Liam. | 利亚姆 |
[41:45] | His name was Liam. | 他的名字是利亚姆 |
[41:48] | It’s a good name. | 是个好名字 |
[41:50] | Short for William. Yeah. | 威廉的短写 是的 |
[41:53] | It’s not like Zak. I know. I know it’s not. | 不像是扎克 不是那样的.我知道 我知道不是 |
[41:58] | I know. | 我知道 |
[41:59] | It’s okay. | 会好起来的 |
[42:01] | It’s okay. | 会好起来的 |
[42:05] | It’s okay. | 会好起来的 |
[42:46] | ROSLIN: These are the Cylons that have died with us since the alliance. | 这些是自从结盟以来和我们一起战死的赛昂人 |
[42:51] | I didn’t know they were doing that. Did you? | 我不知道他们在这么做 你知道吗? |
[42:58] | It’s already happened, hasn’t it? Hmm. | 这已经发生了 不是吗? 嗯 |