时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:41] | Don’t think too much, Bran. | 别想太多 布兰 |
[02:45] | Relax your bow arm. | 持弓臂放松 |
[02:55] | And which one of you was a marksman at 10? | 你们笑的几个 十岁就是神箭手了吗 |
[02:58] | Father? | 父亲 |
[03:08] | You can’t kill it, you know. | 你杀不死它 |
[03:10] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[03:14] | Because the raven is you. | 因为那乌鸦就是你 |
[03:27] | Hodor. | 阿多 |
[03:28] | It’s all right, Hodor. | 我没事 阿多 |
[03:30] | Hodor. | 阿多 |
[03:37] | Were you inside the wolf again, little lord? | 又进了狼身子吗 小少爷 |
[03:39] | No, it was the three-eyed raven. | 不 梦到了三眼乌鸦 |
[03:43] | He’s back. | 他回来了 |
[03:46] | I tried to kill it, but I couldn’t. | 我想杀它 却做不到 |
[03:48] | – There was a boy. – I don’t want to hear about it. | -有个男孩 -我不想听 |
[03:51] | – But you asked. – We’ve got plenty of worries. | -是你问起的 -我们的愁事已经够多 |
[03:53] | We don’t need to pour black magic on top of them. | 不需要再操心黑魔法 |
[03:56] | I didn’t ask for black magic dreams. | 又不是我想做黑魔法的梦 |
[03:59] | I know you didn’t, little lord. | 我知道 小少爷 |
[04:03] | We need to move. | 该走了 |
[04:05] | We don’t know who might be after us. | 不知道谁会来追杀我们 |
[04:06] | No one even knows we’re alive. | 没人知道我们还活着 |
[04:09] | And who told you that? | 谁告诉你的 |
[04:11] | The three-eyed raven tell you? | 三眼乌鸦吗 |
[04:13] | – No. – Some good he is, then. | -不是 -那他还算有用 |
[04:18] | I don’t know what other people know and what they don’t. | 我不知道旁人晓得什么不晓得什么 |
[04:21] | I only know the Wall is a long way off. | 我只知道长城还很远 |
[04:33] | My mother always told me | 我母亲常说 |
[04:35] | you Westerosi were a grim lot. | 你们维斯特洛人很可怕 |
[04:38] | Grim, bearded, | 尽是阴沉可怖 满脸胡须 |
[04:41] | stinking barbarians | 臭气熏天的野蛮人 |
[04:43] | that would row across the Narrow Sea and steal us from our beds. | 他们会跨过狭海 把我们从床上偷走 |
[04:48] | Did you ever think you’d marry one? | 那你想过嫁给一个维斯特洛人吗 |
[04:53] | I never thought I’d marry anyone at all. | 我从没想过会嫁人 |
[04:55] | Never? | 没想过 |
[04:58] | Not until I met the king of the grim, | 直到我遇到了阴沉可怖 满脸胡须 |
[05:01] | bearded, stinking barbarians. | 臭气熏天的野蛮人的国王 |
[05:10] | Pardon me, Your Grace. | 打扰了 陛下 |
[05:12] | – My queen. – Lord Bolton. | -王后陛下 -波顿大人 |
[05:17] | Let me guess which one is the good news. | 让我猜猜哪个是好消息 |
[05:22] | Word from Riverrun and Winterfell. | 奔流城和临冬城的消息 |
[05:31] | I hadn’t seen him in years. | 我有好多年没见过他 |
[05:35] | I don’t even know how many. | 甚至记不清有多少年了 |
[05:39] | We’ll travel to the funeral together. | 我们一起去参加葬礼 |
[05:41] | Lord Bolton will garrison here until we return. | 波顿大人会驻守这里等我们回来 |
[05:45] | Will I be wearing manacles when I lay my father to rest? | 莫非我要戴着镣铐去安葬父亲吗 |
[05:55] | Something else? | 还有事吗 |
[05:58] | By the time Bolton’s bastard got to Winterfell, | 波顿的私生子赶到临冬城 |
[06:01] | the ironborn were gone. | 铁民已经离去 |
[06:04] | They massacred everyone and put the castle to the torch. | 他们屠杀了所有人 把城堡付之一炬 |
[06:10] | And Bran and Rickon have not been found. | 布兰和瑞肯不见踪迹 |
[06:17] | They may have escaped. | 他们也许逃脱了 |
[06:19] | Or Theon may have taken them back to the Iron Islands as hostages. | 也有可能被席恩带回铁群岛扣为人质 |
[06:22] | Have you received any demands? | 你有收到赎人的条件吗 |
[06:26] | No. | 没有 |
[06:27] | Have you heard anything from Theon at all? | 收到过席恩的消息吗 |
[06:51] | Where am I? | 这是哪儿 |
[07:00] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[07:07] | What do you want? | 你要干什么 |
[07:09] | I want to do this. | 我要干这个 |
[07:17] | Do you know how long it’s going to take us | 你知道徒步穿越森林和田野 |
[07:18] | to get to King’s Landing walking through fields and forests? | 多久才会到君临吗 |
[07:21] | Yes. | 知道 |
[07:24] | So how shall we pass the time? | 那我们怎么打发时间 |
[07:26] | By putting one foot in front of the other. | 一步一步向前走 |
[07:27] | It’s going to be a very dull walk. | 那可真是无聊透顶 |
[07:30] | I’m here to take you to King’s Landing | 我的使命是押送你去君临 |
[07:32] | and bring back Lady Stark’s daughters in exchange. | 换回史塔克夫人的女儿们 |
[07:34] | Dull is fine. | 无聊无所谓 |
[07:36] | You know, it doesn’t matter how loyal a servant you are, | 知道吗 不管你的服务多忠诚 |
[07:39] | no one enjoys the company of a humorless mute. | 没人喜欢跟毫无幽默感的哑巴同行 |
[07:42] | Trust me on this. | 相信我 |
[07:43] | People have been serving me since I was born. | 我从小就不缺人效忠 |
[07:46] | You think Lady Stark is going to want a giant towheaded plank | 你以为史塔克夫人愿意要一截木头桩子 |
[07:49] | following her around for the rest of her life? | 在她身后跟一辈子吗 |
[07:52] | A week’s journey with you | 跟你同行一周 |
[07:53] | and she’ll order you to fall on your sword. | 她就会命令你自裁 |
[07:55] | If Lady Stark is unhappy with any aspect of my service, | 要是史塔克夫人对我有一丝一毫不满 |
[07:59] | I’m sure she’ll let me know. | 我肯定她会讲出来 |
[08:00] | She’s an honest woman. | 她是个诚实的女人 |
[08:02] | All the good it’s done her. | 你瞧诚实给她带来多少好处 |
[08:10] | How did you come into Lady Stark’s service? | 你是怎么转投史塔克夫人的 |
[08:13] | There’s something we can talk about. | 我们可以聊聊 |
[08:14] | Not your concern, Kingslayer. | 不关你的事 弑君者 |
[08:16] | It had to be recently. | 肯定是最近的事 |
[08:17] | You weren’t with her at Winterfell. | 在临冬城的时候你没跟她 |
[08:20] | How would you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[08:22] | Because I visited Winterfell. | 因为我去过临冬城 |
[08:24] | I would have noticed your dour head smacking into the archways. | 要是见过你的榆木脑袋磕门廊 我该有印象 |
[08:28] | Move. | 走 |
[08:35] | – Were you pledged to Stannis? – Gods, no. | -你之前效忠史坦尼斯吗 -怎么会 |
[08:38] | Ah, Renly. | 原来是蓝礼 |
[08:40] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[08:41] | He wasn’t fit to rule over anything | 他顶多能统治一顿十二道菜的大餐 |
[08:43] | more important than a 12-course meal. | 要统治别的就是玩笑 |
[08:44] | – Shut your mouth. – Why? | -闭嘴 -为什么 |
[08:46] | I lived with him at court since he was a boy, don’t forget. | 别忘了 他从孩提时起就和我一样住在宫里 |
[08:49] | Could hardly escape the little tulip. | 这娘娘腔真让人避之不及 |
[08:52] | Skipping down the corridors in his embroidered silks. | 穿着绣花绸子衣服 成天蹦蹦跳跳 |
[08:55] | I knew him far better than you. | 我对他的了解比你多得多 |
[08:56] | I knew him as well as anyone. | 我对他的了解不比任何人少 |
[08:58] | As a member of his Kingsguard, | 我是他的彩虹护卫 |
[09:00] | he trusted me with everything. | 他毫无保留地信任我 |
[09:02] | He would have been a wonderful king. | 他本可以成为杰出的国王 |
[09:03] | Sounds like you quite fancied him. | 看来你很喜欢他 |
[09:05] | I did not fancy him. | 我没有喜欢他 |
[09:07] | Oh, gods, you did. | 诸神啊 你还真喜欢他 |
[09:10] | Did you ever tell him? | 你向他表白过吗 |
[09:11] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[09:15] | You weren’t Renly’s type, I’m afraid. | 恐怕你不是蓝礼喜欢的类型 |
[09:17] | He preferred curly-haired little girls like Loras Tyrell. | 他偏爱洛拉斯·提利尔那样的卷发小姑娘 |
[09:21] | You’re far too much man for him. | 你对他来说太男人了 |
[09:23] | I’m not interested in foul rumors. | 我对污秽的流言不感兴趣 |
[09:25] | Unless they’re about me. | 除非是关于我的 |
[09:27] | It’s all true about Renly. | 蓝礼的传闻可是真的 |
[09:29] | His proclivities were the worst kept secret at court. | 他的癖好在朝中是公开的秘密 |
[09:32] | It’s a shame the throne isn’t made out of cocks. | 可惜王座不是老二铸成的 |
[09:34] | – They’d have never got him off it. – Shut your mouth! | -不然他坐上去拉都拉不下来 -给我闭嘴 |
[09:39] | I don’t blame him. | 我不觉得他有错 |
[09:41] | And I don’t blame you, either. | 也不觉得你有错 |
[09:44] | We don’t get to choose who we love. | 爱上什么人 不是我们选择的 |
[09:57] | – Where are you headed, then? – South. | -你们往哪儿去 -南边 |
[10:00] | – You? – Riverrun. | -你呢 -奔流城 |
[10:02] | Staying off the kingsroad, are you? | 避开国王大道是吗 |
[10:05] | They get you no matter where you go. | 甭管往哪儿走 他们都会找上门来 |
[10:07] | – You can’t win. – No, you really can’t. | -你们没戏 -那是 绝对没戏 |
[10:10] | Looks like you’re safe enough, though. | 不过你看起来倒是安全得很 |
[10:11] | Meaning no offense, my lady, but… | 没别的意思 小姐 |
[10:14] | I wouldn’t tangle with you. | 是我就不敢你面前造次 |
[10:17] | – Seven blessings to you. – And you. | -愿七神保佑你们 -也保佑你 |
[10:27] | He knows who I am. | 他知道我是谁 |
[10:28] | – He doesn’t. – Maybe you’re right. | -他不知道 -或许你是对的 |
[10:30] | But what if you’re not? What if he tells someone? | 可如果你错了呢 如果他传扬出去呢 |
[10:35] | We’re not doing it. | 我们不能下手 |
[10:38] | He’s an innocent man. | 他是无辜的 |
[10:40] | More innocent than Lady Stark’s daughters? | 比史塔克夫人的女儿们还无辜吗 |
[10:54] | Make it tighter here. | 这里紧一些 |
[10:58] | That’s better. | 这样好多了 |
[11:01] | It makes you look very strong. | 衬得你非常强壮 |
[11:02] | No flowers. | 不要花 |
[11:04] | I said no flowers. | 我说过不要花 |
[11:08] | All these are wrong. Bring others. | 全都不对 拿别的来 |
[11:10] | Yes, Your Grace. | 是 陛下 |
[11:13] | Bloody flowers. | 该死的花 |
[11:15] | On the king. | 竟然用在国王身上 |
[11:17] | Looks like a Tyrell rose. | 样子很像提利尔的玫瑰 |
[11:19] | Give it to Margaery for her wedding gown. | 拿给玛格丽去做新娘礼服吧 |
[11:22] | Should be more than enough fabric. | 布料应当足够了 |
[11:30] | Tell me what you think of her. | 说说你对她的印象 |
[11:32] | Who? | 谁 |
[11:33] | Margaery. | 玛格丽 |
[11:35] | She’s an ideal match. | 她是理想的结婚对象 |
[11:37] | With the Tyrells beside us, we’ll crush the Northerners. | 有提利尔家协助 我们肯定能打垮北方佬 |
[11:41] | Hang their lords, burn their strongholds, | 吊死领主 烧毁城堡 |
[11:44] | sow their fields with salt, | 在他们的田里撒盐 |
[11:46] | and no one will think of rebelling for another century. | 一百年内再没人敢动造反的念头 |
[11:51] | It is a good match, but what do you think of her? | 是桩好婚事 但是你对她印象如何 |
[11:57] | She’s beautiful and intelligent. | 她聪明漂亮 |
[12:00] | Yes, she is. | 的确 |
[12:02] | Her concern with the well-being of the common people is interesting. | 她对民众疾苦的关心值得深思 |
[12:06] | Not to me. | 我不觉得 |
[12:10] | I only meant that to go out of your way to endanger yourself… | 我只想说 这种不顾自身安危的举动… |
[12:12] | This is becoming one of the most boring conversations I’ve ever had. | 真是我这辈子最无聊的一次谈话 |
[12:20] | Margaery Tyrell dotes on filthy urchins for a reason. | 玛格丽·提利尔钟爱肮脏的穷崽子是有原因的 |
[12:24] | She dresses like a harlot for a reason. | 她穿得像个娼妓也是有原因的 |
[12:27] | She married a traitor and known degenerate | 她嫁给蓝礼·拜拉席恩那个伤风败俗的叛贼 |
[12:29] | like Renly Baratheon for a reason. | 也是有原因的 |
[12:31] | She married Renly Baratheon because she was told to. | 她是奉命嫁给蓝礼·拜拉席恩 |
[12:35] | That’s what intelligent women do– | 聪明女人就该这样 |
[12:37] | what they’re told. | 乖乖听话 |
[12:42] | – You need to ask yourself– – I don’t need to do anything. | -你需要自问… -我不需要做任何事 |
[12:57] | Better. | 不错 |
[13:01] | Much better. | 这样好多了 |
[13:03] | I still don’t believe it. | 我还是不信 |
[13:05] | He didn’t. He didn’t want anything. | 他没有 他什么都不想要 |
[13:07] | He just takes an interest because he loved my mother. | 他出于对我母亲的爱才关心我 |
[13:12] | Men only want one thing from a pretty girl. | 对于漂亮姑娘 男人想要的东西都一样 |
[13:17] | Littlefinger’s not in love with me. | 小指头才没有爱上我 |
[13:22] | Love is not the thing he wants. | 他要的不是爱情 |
[13:27] | He’s too old. | 他太老了 |
[13:29] | They never see it that way. | 男人从不这样想 |
[13:34] | He didn’t ask you to do something for him? | 他没有要你为他做什么事情 |
[13:37] | Spy on someone or…? | 比如监视什么人 |
[13:40] | No. | 没有 |
[13:47] | If he does ask you for anything | 如果他要你做什么事 |
[13:50] | or try anything | 或者有所企图 |
[13:52] | or touch you, I want you to tell me. | 或者碰你 你一定要告诉我 |
[13:56] | Why? What will you do? | 为什么 你能怎样 |
[13:59] | I will make him stop. | 我能阻止他 |
[14:03] | Ser Loras Tyrell, my lady. | 小姐 洛拉斯·提利尔爵士求见 |
[14:06] | Send him in. | 请他进来 |
[14:16] | Lady Sansa. | 珊莎小姐 |
[14:18] | Ser Loras. | 洛拉斯爵士 |
[14:19] | My sister Margaery invites you to take the air | 我妹妹玛格丽邀请您陪她和我们的祖母 |
[14:21] | with her and our grandmother the Lady Olenna in the gardens. | 奥莲娜夫人一同到花园呼吸新鲜空气 |
[14:25] | May I escort you to them? | 我可以护送您过去吗 |
[14:34] | I believe you grow more beautiful every day, Lady Sansa. | 您是越发光彩照人了 珊莎小姐 |
[14:37] | You are too kind, Ser Loras. | 您过誉了 洛拉斯爵士 |
[14:42] | You probably don’t remember the first time we met. | 您大概不记得我们的初次见面了 |
[14:46] | At the Hand’s tourney, you gave me your favor. | 在首相的比武大会上 您送了我一样东西 |
[14:50] | A rose, a red rose. | 一枝玫瑰 红玫瑰 |
[14:53] | Of course I did. | 那是当然 |
[14:58] | It’s more your color. | 这颜色更配你 |
[14:59] | – You take it. – Thank you. | -你留着吧 -谢谢 |
[15:02] | You’re such a dear. | 你真是太好了 |
[15:04] | I’ll take my leave. | 我先退下了 |
[15:06] | Lady Sansa. | 失陪 珊莎小姐 |
[15:08] | Thank you, Ser Loras. | 谢谢你 洛拉斯爵士 |
[15:11] | Come. | 来吧 |
[15:18] | Lady Sansa, it is my honor to present my grandmother… | 珊莎小姐 有幸为你引见我的祖母 |
[15:24] | the Lady Olenna of House Tyrell. | 提利尔家族的奥莲娜夫人 |
[15:27] | Kiss me, child. | 吻我 孩子 |
[15:29] | It’s so good of you | 你真好心 |
[15:30] | to visit me and my foolish flock of hens. | 肯来看望我们这群蠢母鸡 |
[15:33] | We’re very sorry for your losses. | 我们都为你失去家人感到遗憾 |
[15:35] | And I was sorry when I heard of | 我听说蓝礼大人的死讯时 |
[15:37] | Lord Renly’s death, Lady Margaery. | 也十分悲伤 玛格丽小姐 |
[15:39] | – He was very gallant. – Gallant, yes. | -他是多么英武的人儿 -没错 是英武 |
[15:41] | And charming and very clean. | 迷死个人 拾掇得也体面 |
[15:43] | He knew how to dress and smile | 他知道如何打扮 如何微笑 |
[15:45] | and somehow this gave him the notion he was fit to be king. | 然后不知怎么就自以为是当国王的料 |
[15:48] | Renly was brave and gentle, Grandmother. | 蓝礼既勇敢又温柔 祖母 |
[15:50] | Father liked him and so did Loras. | 父亲很喜欢他 洛拉斯也是 |
[15:52] | Loras is young and very good | 洛拉斯还小 |
[15:53] | at knocking men off horses with a stick. | 擅长拿棒子把男人戳下马来 |
[15:55] | That does not make him wise. | 可惜会这个又不能变聪明 |
[15:57] | As to your fathead father… | 至于你那愚钝的父亲… |
[16:00] | Grandmother! What will Sansa think of us? | 祖母 您让珊莎小姐怎么看我们呀 |
[16:02] | She might think we have some wits about us. | 她会认为我们这帮人还算有点头脑 |
[16:04] | One of us, at any rate. | 至少其中一个是 |
[16:06] | It was treason. I warned them. | 那是叛国大罪 我警告过他们 |
[16:09] | Robert has two sons and Renly has an older brother. | 劳勃有两个儿子 蓝礼还有位兄长 |
[16:12] | How could he possibly have any claim to that ugly iron chair? | 他怎么能要那张难看的铁椅子呢 |
[16:16] | We should have stayed well out of all this if you ask me. | 说真的 我们根本不该蹚这摊浑水 |
[16:20] | But once the cow’s been milked, | 可覆水难收 |
[16:22] | there’s no squirting the cream back up her udders. | 说出去的话是收不回来了 |
[16:24] | So here we are to see things through. | 我们也只好硬着头皮干到底 |
[16:27] | What do you say to that, Sansa? | 你怎么看 珊莎 |
[16:30] | Shall we have some lemon cakes? | 不如吃点柠檬蛋糕吧 |
[16:33] | Lemon cake’s my favorite. | 我最喜欢柠檬蛋糕 |
[16:34] | So we’ve been told. | 听说是这样 |
[16:36] | Are you going to bring the food or do you mean to starve us to death? | 怎么还不上菜 你想活活饿死我们吗 |
[16:40] | Here, Sansa, | 来 珊莎 |
[16:42] | come sit with me. | 坐我旁边 |
[16:45] | I’m much less boring than these others. | 我可不像他们那么无趣 |
[16:49] | Do you know my son? | 你认识我儿子吗 |
[16:53] | The Lord of Highgarden? | 高庭公爵 |
[16:55] | I haven’t had the pleasure. | 我尚未有此荣幸 |
[16:57] | No great pleasure, believe me. | 没什么好荣幸的 相信我 |
[16:59] | A ponderous oaf. | 一个呆板的白痴罢了 |
[17:00] | His father was an oaf as well. | 他父亲同样是白痴 |
[17:02] | My husband, the late Lord Luthor. | 我丈夫 前任公爵罗斯 |
[17:05] | He managed to ride off a cliff whilst hawking. | 放鹰时竟从悬崖上掉了下去 |
[17:08] | They say he was looking up at the sky | 他们说他一直盯着天空 |
[17:10] | and paying no mind to where his horse was taking him. | 没注意马儿往哪里走 |
[17:14] | And now my son is doing the same, | 现在我儿子也在干同样的蠢事 |
[17:16] | only this time he’s riding a lion instead of a horse. | 只不过他骑的不是马 是狮子 |
[17:20] | Now… | 好了 |
[17:22] | I want you to tell me the truth | 关于那个小鬼国王乔佛里 |
[17:24] | about this royal boy, this Joffrey. | 我希望你说实话 |
[17:29] | I… I… | 我…我… |
[17:31] | You, you. | 你 就是你 |
[17:32] | Who else would know better? | 有谁比你更知情呢 |
[17:34] | We’ve heard some troubling tales. | 我们听说了一些令人困扰的谣言 |
[17:37] | Is there any truth to them? | 这些谣言有没有真实的成分 |
[17:39] | Has this boy mistreated you? | 那小子虐待过你吗 |
[17:42] | Has he ripped out your tongue? | 你舌头被他拔了吗 |
[17:44] | Joff– King Joffrey, | 小乔…乔佛里国王 |
[17:47] | he– His Grace is very fair and handsome | 陛下他英俊又潇洒 |
[17:51] | and as brave as a lion. | 像雄狮一样勇敢 |
[17:53] | Yes, all Lannisters are lions. | 是啊 兰尼斯特家的人都是狮子 |
[17:56] | And when a Tyrell farts, it smells like a rose. | 提利尔家的人放屁都有玫瑰的香味 |
[18:00] | But how kind is he? How clever? | 他究竟怎么样 他聪明吗 |
[18:02] | Has he a good heart, a gentle hand? | 心肠好不好 关不关心人 |
[18:04] | I’m to be his wife. | 我将成为他的妻子 |
[18:06] | I only want to know what that means. | 我只想知道我要面对什么样的生活 |
[18:16] | Bring me some cheese. | 上干酪 |
[18:18] | The cheese will be served after the cakes, my lady. | 蛋糕过后才上干酪 夫人 |
[18:20] | The cheese will be served when I want it served. | 我想什么时候上就什么时候上 |
[18:22] | And I want it served now. | 立刻给我端来 |
[18:28] | Are you frightened, child? | 你在害怕吗 孩子 |
[18:30] | No need for that. | 别怕 |
[18:32] | We’re only women here. | 不过是女人之间聊聊 |
[18:34] | Tell us the truth. No harm will come to you. | 只管说实话 没人会伤害你 |
[18:38] | My father always told the truth. | 我父亲总是说实话 |
[18:41] | Yes, he had that reputation. | 是的 他有诚实的好名声 |
[18:43] | And they named him traitor and took his head. | 却被他们当作叛徒 砍了脑袋 |
[18:46] | Joffrey. | 乔佛里 |
[18:49] | Joffrey did that. | 是乔佛里干的 |
[18:51] | He promised he would be merciful and he cut my father’s head off. | 他答应我会手下留情 可他砍了父亲的头 |
[18:54] | And he said that was mercy. | 他说这就是手下留情 |
[18:56] | Then he took me up on the walls and made me look at it. | 然后带我到城墙上 强迫我看那头颅 |
[19:04] | Go on. | 继续 |
[19:07] | I– I can’t. I never meant– | 我不能说了 我不是要… |
[19:10] | my father was a traitor. | 我父亲是叛徒 |
[19:12] | My brother as well. I have traitor’s blood. | 我哥哥也是 我是叛徒之女 |
[19:15] | Please don’t make me say anymore. | 求你们别逼我说了 |
[19:17] | She’s terrified, Grandmother. | 她吓坏了 祖母 |
[19:18] | – Just look at her. – Speak freely, child. | -你看看她 -放心说 孩子 |
[19:22] | We would never betray your confidence, I swear it. | 我们绝不会出卖你 我发誓 |
[19:28] | He’s a monster. | 他是个怪物 |
[19:34] | That’s a pity. | 真是遗憾 |
[19:35] | Please, don’t stop the wedding. | 求求你们 千万别耽误婚礼 |
[19:37] | Have no fear. The Lord Oaf of Highgarden | 别害怕 高庭的白痴公爵 |
[19:40] | is determined that Margaery shall be queen. | 下定决心要让玛格丽当王后 |
[19:43] | Even so, we thank you for the truth. | 不管怎么说 我们感谢你说了实话 |
[19:47] | Ah, here comes my cheese. | 我的干酪终于来了 |
[20:05] | We’re at war. | 我们正在打仗 |
[20:07] | This march is a distraction. | 岂能为别的事情分心 |
[20:09] | My grandfather’s funeral is not a distraction. | 我外祖父的葬礼不是别的事情 |
[20:12] | – Are we riding to battle at Riverrun? – No. | -我们是去奔流城打仗吗 -不是 |
[20:15] | Then it’s a distraction. | 那就是别的事情 |
[20:18] | My Uncle Edmure has his forces garrisoned there. | 我舅舅艾德慕的军队驻守在那里 |
[20:21] | We need his men. | 我们需要他援手 |
[20:22] | Unless he’s been breeding them, | 除非他能生一堆崽子 |
[20:25] | he don’t have enough to make a difference. | 否则那么点人来了也没用 |
[20:27] | Have you lost faith in our cause? | 你对前途失去信心了吗 |
[20:30] | If it’s revenge, I still got faith in it. | 如果是复仇 我还有信心 |
[20:33] | If you no longer believe– | 如果你不相信… |
[20:35] | I can believe till it snows in Dorne. | 我可以相信到多恩降雪为止 |
[20:38] | Don’t change the fact that we’ve got half the men. | 可也不能改变我们少了一半人马的事实 |
[20:43] | You don’t think we can win? | 你觉得我们赢不了 |
[20:46] | May I speak my mind, Your Grace? | 我可以有话直说吗 陛下 |
[20:48] | Have you not been speaking your mind, Lord Karstark? | 你几时有话不是直说 卡史塔克大人 |
[20:52] | I think you lost this war | 我认为你娶她那天 |
[20:55] | the day you married her. | 就输掉了这场战争 |
[21:10] | Your Grace. | 陛下 |
[21:11] | You’re afraid of her. | 你怕这匹马 |
[21:13] | – And she knows it. – I’m not afraid of her. | -她感觉到了 -我不怕她 |
[21:27] | May I help you, Lady Stark? | 我可以帮您吗 史塔克夫人 |
[21:29] | No. | 不行 |
[21:32] | I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have– | 抱歉 我不应该… |
[21:33] | You can’t help because a mother | 你帮不上忙 |
[21:35] | makes one for her children to protect them. | 这是母亲做来保护孩子的 |
[21:39] | Only a mother can make them. | 只有母亲才能做 |
[21:48] | You’ve made them before? | 您以前做过吗 |
[21:52] | Twice. | 两次 |
[21:55] | Did they work? | 有用吗 |
[21:59] | After a fashion. | 算是吧 |
[22:03] | I prayed for my son Bran to survive his fall. | 我祈祷布兰坠落后能活过来 |
[22:11] | Many years before that, | 很多年前 |
[22:12] | one of the boys came down with the pox. | 一个男孩出疹子 |
[22:16] | Maester Luwin said if he made it through the night, he’d live. | 鲁温学士说如果撑过那一晚 命就保住了 |
[22:20] | But it would be a very long night. | 但那一晚肯定非常难熬 |
[22:26] | So I sat with him all through the darkness. | 于是我整晚坐在黑暗里陪他 |
[22:30] | Listened to his ragged little breaths, | 听他微弱破碎的呼吸 |
[22:33] | his coughing, his whimpering. | 咳嗽和呜咽 |
[22:37] | Which boy? | 哪个孩子 |
[22:39] | Jon Snow. | 琼恩·雪诺 |
[22:44] | When my husband brought that baby home from the war, | 我丈夫战后带回那个孩子时 |
[22:46] | I couldn’t bear to look at him. | 我甚至不愿看他一眼 |
[22:50] | I didn’t want to see those brown stranger’s eyes staring up at me. | 我不想看见那双陌生的褐色眼睛望着我 |
[22:55] | So I prayed to the gods, take him away. | 我向诸神祈祷 带他走 |
[22:57] | Make him die. | 让他死掉 |
[23:02] | He got the pox. | 他出了疹子 |
[23:07] | And I knew I was the worst woman who ever lived. | 我知道我是世上最恶毒的女人 |
[23:13] | A murderer. | 凶手 |
[23:17] | I’d condemned this poor, innocent child to a horrible death | 我害一个可怜的无辜孩童痛苦地死去 |
[23:22] | all because I was jealous of his mother. | 只因为我嫉妒他母亲 |
[23:25] | A woman he didn’t even know. | 一个他都不知道是谁的女人 |
[23:28] | So I prayed to all seven gods, | 所以我向七神祈祷 |
[23:32] | let the boy live. | 让这男孩活下来 |
[23:34] | Let him live | 让他活下来 |
[23:37] | and I’ll love him. | 我会爱他 |
[23:39] | I’ll be a mother to him. | 我会做他的母亲 |
[23:42] | I’ll beg my husband to give him a true name, | 我会请求丈夫给他冠上真正的姓氏 |
[23:46] | to call him Stark and be done with it, | 让他姓史塔克 永不后悔 |
[23:49] | to make him one of us. | 让他成为家庭一员 |
[23:51] | And he lived. | 他活下来了 |
[23:53] | And he lived. | 活下来了 |
[23:57] | And I couldn’t keep my promise. | 我却没能履行承诺 |
[24:05] | And everything that’s happened since then… | 那之后发生的一切 |
[24:09] | all this horror that’s come to my family… | 我们家所遭受的残酷命运 |
[24:14] | it’s all because I couldn’t love a motherless child. | 都是因为我不能去爱一个失去母亲的孩子 |
[24:29] | Was it hard for you to kill the Halfhand? | 杀死断掌对你来说难吗 |
[24:34] | Yes. | 很难 |
[24:35] | You liked him? | 你喜欢他吗 |
[24:38] | I like you, but if you’re playing us false, | 我喜欢你 但要是你耍我们 |
[24:40] | it won’t be hard for me to kill you. | 我会毫不犹豫地杀你 |
[24:42] | I’ve got wildling blood in my veins. | 我身上有野人的血 |
[24:44] | – These are my people. – I understand. | -他们是我的人民 -我明白 |
[24:47] | Well, how could you understand? | 你怎么会明白 |
[24:50] | You want to protect your people. | 你想保护你的人民 |
[24:53] | Do you know what it takes to unite 90 clans, | 你知道联合九十个部落要付出怎样的代价吗 |
[24:56] | half of whom want to massacre the other half for one insult or another? | 他们之间新仇叠旧怨 恨不得杀个你死我活 |
[25:00] | They speak seven different languages in my army. | 我的部下讲着七种不同的语言 |
[25:04] | The Thenns hate the Hornfoots. | 瑟恩人痛恨硬足部落 |
[25:06] | The Hornfoots hate the ice-river clans. | 硬足部落又痛恨冰川部落 |
[25:09] | Everyone hates the cave people. | 所有人都痛恨洞穴部落 |
[25:11] | So you know how I got moon worshippers and cannibals and giants | 你知道我怎么让拜月部落 食人族和巨人 |
[25:16] | to march together in the same army? | 在同一支军队里行进吗 |
[25:19] | No. | 不知道 |
[25:20] | I told them we were all going to die | 我跟他们说 如果不往南走 |
[25:23] | if we don’t get south. | 我们必死无疑 |
[25:25] | Because that’s the truth. | 因为这是实话 |
[25:39] | Shouldn’t be long now. | 应该快了 |
[25:52] | What’s wrong with him? | 他怎么了 |
[25:54] | He’s a warg. | 他是易形者 |
[25:56] | He can enter the mind of animals, see through their eyes. | 他能进到动物的意识里 通过它们的眼睛看 |
[26:00] | He’s scouting for us. | 他帮我们侦察 |
[26:01] | What, you’ve never met a warg? | 怎么 你连易形者都没见过 |
[26:13] | Orell. | 欧瑞尔 |
[26:24] | Where were you this time? | 这次你去了哪里 |
[26:32] | The Fist of the First Men. | 先民拳峰 |
[26:34] | What did you see? | 看到什么了 |
[26:41] | Dead crows. | 死乌鸦 |
[26:53] | What’s the matter, Piggy? | 怎么了 猪头 |
[26:55] | You crying ’cause you’re cold? | 冷得哭鼻子了 |
[26:59] | There’s 200 brothers killed by dead men | 死人杀了我们两百个兄弟 |
[27:03] | and you’re still here | 你倒还在 |
[27:05] | whimpering. | 哭哭啼啼 |
[27:08] | That seem fair to you? | 觉得公平吗 |
[27:12] | I seen ’em torn to pieces fighting | 我看到战斗的人粉身碎骨 |
[27:13] | while you was off somewhere hiding in a hole. | 你却跑得远远的 钻进洞里 |
[27:17] | Why don’t you lie down and rest for a while, eh? | 干吗不躺下来休息一会儿呢 |
[27:21] | You know you want to. | 我知道你撑不住了 |
[27:48] | Get up, Sam. | 起来 山姆 |
[27:50] | – No. – Get up. | -不 -起来 |
[27:52] | I can’t. | 起不来 |
[27:54] | If you stop, you’ll die. | 停下来你会死的 |
[27:56] | ‘Course if you don’t stop, you’ll probably die, too. | 当然了 继续走也可能会死 |
[28:00] | – You don’t care. – ‘Course we care. | -你们不管我 -我们当然管你 |
[28:03] | You left me. | 你们撇下我了 |
[28:06] | When the white walkers came, you left me. | 异鬼来的时候 你们撇下我了 |
[28:08] | Aye, we left you. | 是 我们撇下了你 |
[28:11] | You’re fat and you’re slow. | 你胖 动作慢 |
[28:14] | We didn’t want to die. | 我们不想死 |
[28:18] | Help me get him up. | 帮我扶他起来 |
[28:21] | Looks like that Piggy is done for. | 猪小姐不中用了 |
[28:22] | – Help us get him up. – He’s slowing us down. | -帮我们扶他起来 -他在拖我们后腿 |
[28:25] | Just get him up! | 扶他起来 |
[28:26] | Why? So the rest of us can die? | 扶什么 想害死我们吗 |
[28:31] | We’ll move faster without him. | 没他我们走得更快 |
[28:34] | What is this? Get up, Tarly. | 怎么回事 站起来 塔利 |
[28:39] | – Is he all right? – Aye, I think so. | -他没事吧 -我看没事 |
[28:41] | If he can’t, we may as well just go without him. | 要是他走不动 我们就丢下他算了 |
[28:43] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[28:45] | Tarly, | 塔利 |
[28:47] | I forbid you to die. | 我不允许你死 |
[28:50] | Do you hear me? | 听懂了吗 |
[28:52] | – Why should the rest of us… – Rast… | -咱们干吗… -雷斯特 |
[28:54] | you’re responsible for him. | 你负责照顾他 |
[28:57] | What am I supposed to do? | 怎么负责 |
[28:59] | Make sure he gets back alive. | 保证他活着回去 |
[29:01] | If he doesn’t, you don’t. | 他死了 你也活不成 |
[29:04] | Move on! | 继续前进 |
[29:12] | I’m not dying for you, Piggy. | 我可不要因为你送命 猪头 |
[29:15] | You hear me? | 听懂了吗 |
[29:42] | Where’s Rickon and Hodor? | 瑞肯和阿多呢 |
[29:44] | Looking for food. | 找吃的去了 |
[29:50] | What’s out there? | 是什么东西 |
[30:41] | Not another step, boy. | 别动 小子 |
[30:43] | Unless you want to drown in your own blood. | 再迈一步 叫你被自己的血呛死 |
[30:45] | I’m unarmed. | 我没有武器 |
[30:47] | That was poor planning. | 失算了吧 |
[30:50] | My sister carries the weapons. | 武器在我姐姐那儿 |
[30:54] | I’m better with them. | 我用得更好 |
[30:57] | Drop the spear. | 放下长矛 |
[31:01] | Drop it. | 放下 |
[31:06] | If you kill me, | 杀了我 |
[31:08] | that wolf will tear you to bits. | 冰原狼会把你们撕碎 |
[31:16] | You must be Summer. | 你是夏天吧 |
[31:42] | I’m Jojen Reed. | 我叫玖健·黎德 |
[31:44] | This is my sister Meera. | 她是我姐姐 梅拉 |
[31:52] | We’ve come a long way to find you, Brandon. | 我们跋山涉水前来寻你 布兰登 |
[31:55] | And we have much farther to go. | 前方的路更长 |
[32:02] | I’m just trying to understand. | 我就是弄不明白 |
[32:04] | Would you please shut up about it? | 别啰嗦了好吗 |
[32:06] | Jaqen H’ghar offered you three kills. | 贾昆·赫加尔答应你杀三个人 |
[32:08] | – I’m not listening. – But just explain it to me. | -我不听 -跟我说说啊 |
[32:11] | He offered to kill any three people you wanted. | 他答应帮你杀三个人 任何人 |
[32:13] | Dead. All you had to do was give him the names. | 你告诉他名字 他就去杀人 |
[32:16] | Anyone. You could have picked King Joffrey. | 随便谁都行 你可以让他杀乔佛里 |
[32:18] | – Shut up. – You could have picked Tywin Lannister. | -闭嘴 -也可以杀泰温·兰尼斯特 |
[32:21] | Jaqen got us out of Harrenhal, so why are you complaining? | 他帮我们逃出了赫伦堡 你还抱怨什么 |
[32:24] | But you could have ended the war. | 但你本可以结束战争 |
[32:27] | – Where are we going? – North. | -我们这是往哪儿走 -往北 |
[32:29] | If we were going north, | 那如果没走错 |
[32:30] | we should have come to the Red Fork River by now. | 早该看到红叉河了 |
[32:32] | Maybe we already passed it. | 说不定错过了 |
[32:34] | It’s 100 feet wide. | 红叉河宽有百尺 |
[32:36] | How could we have passed it? | 怎么可能错过 |
[32:39] | If we hit the Red Fork, | 走到红叉河 |
[32:40] | we can follow it west to Riverrun. | 沿河往西 就能到奔流城 |
[32:42] | My mother grew up there. | 我母亲在那里长大 |
[32:43] | My grandfather’s a lord. He’ll protect us. | 我外公是那儿的领主 他会保护我们 |
[32:49] | – Could be a minstrel. – Shut up. | -可能是个流浪乐手 -闭嘴 |
[32:53] | *A lion still has claws,* | *爪牙锋利不留情* |
[32:55] | A minstrel’s got gold sometimes. | 他身上说不定有钱 |
[32:57] | We could jump him, tie him up, | 我们来个突然袭击 把他绑起来 |
[32:59] | steal his gold, and buy some food. | 抢了钱买吃的 |
[33:03] | *And so he spoke, and so he spoke* | *噢 他这样说 他这样说* |
[33:07] | *that lord of Castamere,* | *卡斯特梅的爵爷他这样说* |
[33:10] | *But now the rains weep o’er his hall,* | *然而今天 每逢雨季* |
[33:15] | *with no one there to hear.* | *雨水在大厅哭泣 内里却无人影* |
[33:22] | What’s lurking behind that wall? | 躲在那儿的是谁 |
[33:24] | A lion? A wolf? | 是狮子 还是狼 |
[33:27] | Just a dirty little cub, I think. | 我看就是只臭崽子 |
[33:30] | – Loose a few more shafts. – Don’t. | -再放几箭 -别放 |
[33:44] | Put the sword down, girl. | 把剑放下 丫头 |
[33:47] | You go on down the road. | 你们继续走 |
[33:49] | Just keep on singing so we know where you are. | 边走边唱 好让我们知道你们的位置 |
[33:52] | Leave us be and I won’t kill you. | 别管闲事 我就不杀你们 |
[33:58] | – Generous. – You’re a dangerous person. | -真是宽宏大量 -丫头 你挺不好惹 |
[34:02] | I like dangerous people. | 我就喜欢不好惹的 |
[34:07] | Why are your friends so shy? | 你朋友怎么羞答答的 |
[34:11] | What friends? | 什么朋友 |
[34:13] | The fat one to your left and the lad beside him. | 你左边那胖子 还有他身边那小子 |
[34:37] | Three young ones on the run | 三个小家伙在逃亡 |
[34:39] | carrying castle-forged swords. | 拿的是城堡里铸的剑 |
[34:42] | You escape from Harrenhal? | 从赫伦堡跑出来的 |
[34:44] | – Who are you? – Thoros of Myr. | -你是谁 -密尔的索罗斯 |
[34:46] | And the fellow here with the bow is Anguy. | 这位拿弓的名叫安盖 |
[34:48] | No, who do you fight for? | 不是问这个 你为谁效力 |
[34:50] | The Brotherhood without Banners. | 无旗兄弟会 |
[34:54] | Now come along. | 过来 |
[34:56] | I want to hear how two boys and a very dangerous girl | 我想听听两个小子和你这不好惹的丫头 |
[34:59] | escaped Harrenhal. | 是怎么逃出赫伦堡的 |
[35:01] | I’m not going with them. The Brotherhood? | 我可不跟他们走 兄弟会 |
[35:04] | That’s who the Mountain and them lot were looking for. | 魔山那伙人追捕的不就是他们吗 |
[35:07] | They’ll bring us back and put rats in us. | 他们会把我们抓回去 拿耗子折磨 |
[35:08] | You’ve got nothing to fear from us, son. | 我们没什么可怕的 小子 |
[35:11] | The lords of Westeros want to burn the countryside. | 维斯特洛的老爷们想烧了乡下 |
[35:14] | We’re trying to save it. | 而我们是保护乡下的 |
[35:16] | Now come on. | 过来吧 |
[35:17] | We’ll talk some more over brown bread and stew. | 我们边吃面包炖菜边聊 |
[35:20] | And then you can go on your way. | 然后就放你们继续赶路 |
[35:30] | Here’s the thing, fat boy. | 听我说 胖小子 |
[35:35] | When I’m done talking, | 我话音一落 |
[35:36] | that arrow’s falling down on your fat head. | 那支箭就会落在你的胖脑袋上 |
[35:39] | So I advise you move, because I’m done talking. | 我建议你躲开 因为我说完了 |
[35:58] | Half the country’s starving and look at this one. | 全国有一半人都在挨饿 瞧瞧这胖小子 |
[36:01] | Maybe he’s the reason half the country’s starving. | 也许他就是一半人挨饿的原因 |
[36:13] | My lion. | 我的雄狮 |
[36:16] | We’ve spoken of this. | 我们说好了的 |
[36:19] | You cannot come here. | 你不能来这里 |
[36:25] | But you said I should come to you with any problems. | 但你说过 我有困难就来找你 |
[36:28] | Did anyone see you? | 有人看见你吗 |
[36:30] | – No. – You sure? | -没有 -确定吗 |
[36:32] | My father does not make idle threats. | 我父亲的威胁绝不是空话 |
[36:34] | Having you killed would be the high point of his week. | 别给他机会杀你 这阵子他可是求之不得 |
[36:37] | You have to be absolutely certain. | 你要非常确定才行 |
[36:43] | All right. | 好吧 |
[36:45] | What is this problem? | 有什么困难 |
[36:49] | I’m worried about Sansa. | 我很担心珊莎 |
[36:51] | When she spoke with Lord Baelish, | 她跟贝里席大人说话时 |
[36:53] | his friend warned me about him. | 他的朋友要我提防他 |
[36:57] | Baelish doesn’t have friends. | 贝里席没有朋友 |
[37:00] | I don’t know her name. | 我不知道她的名字 |
[37:01] | – Oh, Ros? The redhead? – How do you know her? | -洛丝 红头发的 -你怎么认识她 |
[37:04] | I try to know as many people as I can. | 我尽一切可能多认识人 |
[37:06] | You never know which one you’ll need. | 你永远不知道谁能派上用场 |
[37:09] | She’s a whore. | 她是妓女 |
[37:10] | Yes, well, we shouldn’t be judgmental about these things. | 没错 可我们不能据此评判一个人 |
[37:13] | – You fucked her. – Oh, please. | -你上过她 -别这样 |
[37:18] | All right, yes, I fucked her once. | 好吧 是的 上过一次 |
[37:22] | Twice. | 两次 |
[37:24] | But since I met you, my lady, | 但自从认识了你 我的夫人 |
[37:27] | I’ve been with no one else. | 我就再没找过别的女人 |
[37:32] | And was she good? Did you like her? | 她好吗 你喜欢她吗 |
[37:35] | Not as much as I like you, obviously, | 显然不及我对你的喜爱 |
[37:36] | or she’d be the one torturing me right now. | 不然现在折磨我的就是她了 |
[37:43] | What did she say about Littlefinger? | 她怎么说小指头 |
[37:48] | That Sansa shouldn’t trust him. | 珊莎不该相信他 |
[37:51] | Is there an idiot in any village who trusts Littlefinger? | 这世上还有相信小指头的傻瓜吗 |
[37:57] | We have to protect her. | 我们必须保护她 |
[37:59] | We can’t. | 做不到 |
[38:00] | Now that the Lannisters have discarded her, | 如今兰尼斯特家不要她了 |
[38:03] | Sansa will have many suitors. | 追求珊莎的人肯定趋之若鹜 |
[38:05] | A great beauty with a very old name. | 有古老家族背景的大美人 |
[38:09] | A great beauty? Oh, a great beauty? | 大美人 噢 大美人 |
[38:12] | Yes, she is, objectively, very. | 实话实说 她是很美啊 |
[38:15] | Her face is quite pleasing– | 她的容貌令人愉悦… |
[38:17] | to other men and to women, | 对别的男人和女人而言 |
[38:19] | people in general. | 泛泛而言 |
[38:21] | But not to me, of course. | 对我来说当然不是了 |
[38:24] | I only have eyes for you. | 我眼里只有你 |
[38:26] | You pervert. You want her? | 你个变态 你想要她 |
[38:29] | – This child? – I don’t even want to talk about her. | -这个孩子 -我根本没想说起她 |
[38:32] | – But you are. – Only because you’re making me. | -但你说了 -那是你要我说的 |
[38:36] | I didn’t force you to open your mouth and make words come out. | 我可没强迫你张嘴说出那些话 |
[38:40] | This is cruel and unfair. Cruelly unfair. | 太残酷了 太不公平了 真不公平 |
[38:44] | “Oh, the cruelty. Shae is so cruel to me.” | “噢 好残酷 雪伊对我好残酷” |
[38:50] | Hmm, yes. | 是的 |
[39:01] | Now do you think I’m cruel? | 还觉得我残酷吗 |
[39:04] | Only if you stop. | 除非你停下来 |
[39:08] | But you mustn’t come here again. | 可你下次再不要来了 |
[39:14] | Do you hear me? | 听见了吗 |
[39:18] | You’ve come to a dangerous place | 你来的是危险的地方 |
[39:21] | full of dangerous people. | 到处都是危险的人 |
[39:25] | Dangerous people. | 危险的人 |
[39:38] | Lady Tyrell, my king. | 提利尔小姐到了 陛下 |
[39:39] | Send her in. | 请她进来 |
[39:56] | You wanted to see me, Your Grace? | 您要见我 陛下 |
[39:58] | I’m leaving on a hunting trip. | 我准备去打猎 |
[40:00] | I just wanted to make sure | 我想在出发之前 |
[40:02] | you had everything you need before I left. | 确保你什么都不缺 |
[40:04] | That’s very thoughtful, Your Grace. | 您真是体贴 陛下 |
[40:06] | I have everything I could want. | 我什么都不缺 |
[40:08] | Good. Good. | 很好 |
[40:10] | How are you finding life in the capital? | 你在都城生活如何 |
[40:12] | It must be quite a change after Renly’s camp. | 跟蓝礼的军营比起来大不相同吧 |
[40:15] | A welcome one. | 很惬意 |
[40:17] | A military encampment is no place for a lady. | 军营可不是小姐该去的地方 |
[40:21] | And the bedside of a traitor? | 那么叛徒的卧榻呢 |
[40:26] | Is that a place for a lady? | 是小姐该去的地方吗 |
[40:29] | Your Grace, | 陛下 |
[40:32] | I tried to do my duty as a wife, that is all. | 我只是尽妻子的责任 仅此而已 |
[40:36] | What was your duty to this traitor as you saw it? | 你对那个叛徒有什么责任 |
[40:39] | The duty of any wife to any husband– | 天下所有妻子对夫君的责任 |
[40:41] | to provide him with children. | 为他生儿育女 |
[40:43] | You failed to do this. | 你没有成功 |
[40:46] | – Why? – I– | -为什么 -我… |
[40:51] | I would not speak ill of the dead, Your Grace. | 我不愿说逝者的不是 陛下 |
[40:53] | You think one ought to speak kindly of a traitor merely because | 你认为一个叛徒因为被一剑穿了心 |
[40:57] | he’s had a sword put through his heart? | 你就应该说他的好话吗 |
[40:58] | No. | 不是 |
[41:00] | I do beg your pardon. | 请您原谅 |
[41:03] | The subtleties of politics are often lost on me. | 我这人对政治常常有失敏锐 |
[41:07] | Renly… | 蓝礼 |
[41:11] | I don’t believe he was interested | 我认为他对女人 |
[41:13] | in the company of women. | 没什么兴趣 |
[41:17] | What makes you say this? | 有何依据 |
[41:21] | Whenever I wanted to make a child with him, | 每次我想为他生孩子 |
[41:24] | he– | 他 |
[41:27] | he had so many excuses, | 他就有很多借口 |
[41:29] | so many late-night war councils. | 深更半夜开作战会议 |
[41:32] | He never wanted to try. | 他从来不想尝试 |
[41:35] | Except one evening, | 有一晚除外 |
[41:38] | after he’d had far too much wine to drink, | 他喝了很多酒 |
[41:40] | he suggested something– | 他说要采用… |
[41:46] | something that sounded very painful | 采用某种听起来很疼 |
[41:50] | and couldn’t possibly result in children. | 而且不可能怀上孩子的方式 |
[41:54] | Maybe the fault was with me. | 也许是我的错 |
[41:56] | No, he was a known… | 不 谁都知道他… |
[42:00] | degenerate. | 伤风败俗 |
[42:02] | It’s such a relief to hear you say so, Your Grace. | 您这样说真让我深感安慰 陛下 |
[42:06] | I’ve considered making his perversion | 我曾考虑过以死刑 |
[42:08] | punishable by death. | 惩处他这种行为 |
[42:12] | As is your right. | 这是您的权力 |
[42:15] | You must do whatever you need to do. | 你要做您该做的事 |
[42:23] | You are the king. | 您是国王 |
[42:25] | Yes. | 对 |
[42:29] | I am. | 我是 |
[42:37] | Do you like it? | 你喜欢吗 |
[42:39] | I just had it made. | 我刚命人做好的 |
[42:40] | Probably one of the finest weapons in the Seven Kingdoms. | 也许是七国最好的武器之一 |
[42:43] | It’s beautiful. | 很漂亮 |
[42:44] | Will you show me how it works? | 能让我看看是怎么用的吗 |
[42:51] | It’s a new design. | 这是新式设计 |
[42:52] | Much easier to load. There’s no crank. | 很容易装弹 没有曲柄 |
[42:55] | You use this lever to draw the string. | 用撬杆把弦拉上 |
[43:04] | The bolt goes here. | 箭装在这儿 |
[43:09] | And then you just aim… | 然后瞄准 |
[43:15] | and… | 再然后 |
[43:21] | Would you take me hunting sometime? | 哪天您能带我去打猎吗 |
[43:25] | Forgive me, Your Grace. | 抱歉 陛下 |
[43:26] | I know a hunt is no place for a woman. | 我知道打猎轮不到女人去 |
[43:28] | It’s not unheard of. | 倒也有过先例 |
[43:30] | My father would never let me before– | 我父亲以前绝不会允许我… |
[43:32] | You no longer belong to him. | 你不归他管了 |
[43:36] | Do you want to hold it? | 你想摸摸看吗 |
[43:38] | May I? Please. | 可以吗 请给我吧 |
[43:48] | I imagine it must be so exciting | 在这儿动动手指 |
[43:50] | to squeeze your finger here | 那边的东西就死了 |
[43:51] | and watch something die over there. | 我想肯定很刺激 |
[43:59] | Could you do it? | 你能做到吗 |
[44:01] | Could you… | 你能… |
[44:03] | kill something? | 杀生吗 |
[44:07] | I don’t know, Your Grace. Do you think I could? | 不知道 陛下 您觉得我行吗 |
[44:09] | Yes. | 行 |
[44:12] | Would you like to watch me? | 您愿意看我杀生吗 |
[44:18] | Yes. | 愿意 |
[44:23] | Stop! Stop! | 住手 住手 |
[44:24] | – Tell us the truth. – About what? | -说实话 -什么实话 |
[44:28] | I don’t know what you want. | 我不知道你想听什么 |
[44:30] | I want the truth. | 我想听实话 |
[44:33] | What truth? | 什么实话 |
[44:34] | Why’d you take Winterfell? | 你为什么去打临冬城 |
[44:37] | I took it to– I took it– | 我打它…我打它… |
[44:39] | – Who gave the orders? – No one. | -谁命令你去的 -没人 |
[44:40] | – I took it on my own. – Why? | -我自己要去打的 -为什么 |
[44:42] | To take the North while it was vulnerable. | 趁虚而入 攻打北境 |
[44:44] | What were you going to do once you took it? | 打下来之后有什么打算 |
[44:46] | Hold it. Rule it. | 占领它 统治它 |
[44:47] | Good. That’s very good. | 很好 非常好 |
[44:56] | Why did you do that? I told you. | 为什么要这样 我都说了 |
[44:57] | Why did you take Winterfell? | 为什么去打临冬城 |
[44:59] | I took it to bring glory to my house and my father. | 为了给我家族和父亲争取荣耀 |
[45:11] | Wait. Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[45:12] | I took it because I hated the Starks. | 我打它是因为我恨史塔克家 |
[45:16] | I hated them for holding me prisoner. | 恨他们把我当人质 |
[45:19] | I wanted to hurt them. | 我想报复他们 |
[45:27] | What are you doing? | 你做什么 |
[45:32] | Please. | 求你 |
[45:39] | I’ll tell you anything. | 我什么都说 |
[45:42] | Just take it off. | 快拿下来 |
[45:44] | Please. Please, just take it off. | 求你 求你 拿下来吧 |
[45:57] | – Your sister sent me. – Yara? | -你姐姐派我来的 -雅拉 |
[46:07] | I’ll come for you tonight when the castle sleeps. | 等夜里城堡的人都睡了 我来找你 |
[46:09] | No, don’t go. Please, please. | 别 别走 求你 求你 |
[46:11] | No, please don’t leave me. | 求你别丢下我 |
[46:13] | Please, please. | 求求你 |
[46:15] | Please, please don’t go! | 求求你 别走 |
[46:16] | Please. Please. Don’t leave me. | 求求你 别丢下我 |
[46:21] | Please don’t go. | 求你别走 |
[46:28] | Rickon, stay with us. | 瑞肯 别乱跑 |
[46:32] | It’s all right. The wolves will protect him. | 没关系 狼会保护他 |
[46:45] | You can get inside his head, | 你可以进到狼的脑袋里 |
[46:47] | see through his eyes. | 用他的眼睛看东西 |
[46:49] | Only when I’m asleep. | 我只有睡着时才行 |
[46:50] | That’s how it begins until you learn to control it. | 等你学会控制就能运用自如了 |
[46:53] | You’re a warg. | 你是狼灵 |
[46:54] | It’s not just wolves. | 不只是狼 |
[46:57] | Sometimes in my dreams there’s a– | 有时我梦里会有… |
[46:58] | – A three-eyed raven? – You’ve seen it? | -三眼乌鸦 -你见过吗 |
[47:01] | We saw him together. You haven’t forgotten? | 我们一起看见的 你没忘吧 |
[47:04] | Does it have anything to do with warging? | 乌鸦跟变狼灵有什么关系 |
[47:06] | No, the raven is something different, | 没有 乌鸦是不一样的 |
[47:09] | something deeper. | 更深一层 |
[47:12] | The raven brings the sight. | 乌鸦能让你开眼 |
[47:14] | Seeing things that haven’t happened yet? | 看见还没有发生的事 |
[47:16] | Or things that happened long before you were born | 或者是你出生前很久的事 |
[47:18] | or things that are happening right now thousands of miles away. | 又或者是千里之外正在发生的事 |
[47:23] | What’s he telling him? | 他在说什么呢 |
[47:24] | Why don’t you ask? | 你怎么不自己去问 |
[47:28] | Isn’t he ashamed, your brother, | 你弟弟不觉得丢人吗 |
[47:30] | needing you to protect him? | 还需要你保护他 |
[47:33] | Where’s the shame in that? | 那有什么丢人的 |
[47:35] | Any boy his age who needs his sister to protect him | 他这个年纪的男孩还需要姐姐保护 |
[47:38] | is gonna find himself needing lots of protecting. | 以后需要保护的地方可多着呢 |
[47:43] | Some people will always need help. | 有的人总是需要帮助 |
[47:47] | That doesn’t mean they’re not worth helping. | 但并不意味着他们不值得帮 |
[47:53] | When my father died, I dreamt it. | 我父亲死的时候 我梦见了 |
[47:58] | You didn’t dream it. You saw it. | 你不是梦见 是看见 |
[48:00] | So did I. | 我也看见了 |
[48:02] | You have the sight, too? | 你也能看见 |
[48:07] | When I told my father about your father… | 当我跟父亲说起你父亲的死… |
[48:12] | for the first time in my life, I saw him cry. | 我生平第一次 看见他哭了 |
[48:15] | Your father is Howland Reed? | 你父亲是霍兰·黎德 |
[48:17] | Yeah. | 对 |
[48:18] | He saved my father’s life during the rebellion. | 他在起义中救过我父亲的命 |
[48:22] | Your father told you about the rebellion? | 你父亲给你讲过起义的事 |
[48:24] | Mine never did. | 我父亲从没讲过 |
[48:26] | But I saw that, too. | 但我自己看见了 |
[48:28] | What else have you seen? | 你还看见过什么 |
[48:31] | Only one thing that matters– | 只有一样很重要 |
[48:34] | you. | 我看见你 |
[48:46] | I never liked the skinny ones. | 我向来不喜欢那么小的玩意儿 |
[48:48] | Like drinking from a puddle. | 跟趴在沟里嘬没两样 |
[48:50] | Not that I’m averse to drinking from a puddle | 当然我也不反对偶尔趴在沟里 |
[48:52] | every now and again, you understand. | 嘬两口 你懂我的意思 |
[48:53] | I don’t drink ale. | 我不喝麦酒 |
[48:55] | There’s no story so good a drink won’t make it better. | 只有喝了酒 故事讲起来才够味儿 |
[48:58] | – Yeah! – You see? | -没错 -你看 |
[49:00] | They’ve all suffered through my bouts of sobriety. | 他们都吃过我脑袋清醒的苦头 |
[49:01] | It’s very tedious for all concerned. | 那可闷得要死 |
[49:04] | Now, how did three children– | 你们三个小孩… |
[49:06] | We’re not children. | 我们不是小孩 |
[49:08] | How did three young persons such as yourselves, | 你们这样三个年轻人 |
[49:11] | untrained in the art of war, | 不懂舞刀弄剑 |
[49:14] | escape from Harrenhal? | 怎么从赫伦堡逃出来的 |
[49:18] | Gendry’s a smith. | 詹德利是铁匠 |
[49:20] | He was apprenticed in the armory. | 他是武器师傅的学徒 |
[49:21] | A smith, eh? Where’d you train? | 铁匠 在哪里学手艺 |
[49:28] | King’s Landing. Tobho Mott’s shop. | 君临 托布·莫特的铺子 |
[49:30] | That criminal. He charges twice as much | 那个坏蛋 他收的钱 |
[49:32] | as every other armorer in the city. | 比城里其他武器师傅贵一倍 |
[49:34] | That’s because he’s twice as good. | 那是因为他的手艺比人家好一倍 |
[49:35] | Aha! A smith and a salesman. | 不光能打铁 还懂推销 |
[49:39] | Gendry stole us weapons. | 詹德利偷了几把剑 |
[49:41] | Ah, fought your way out of Harrenhal, I see. | 然后你们一路杀出赫伦堡 我懂了 |
[49:45] | He knows how to use a sword and so do I. | 他知道怎么使剑 我也知道 |
[49:50] | My brothers taught me. | 我哥哥教我的 |
[50:12] | To your brothers! | 敬你哥哥 |
[50:23] | You can finish your meals before you go. | 你们吃完就可以走了 |
[50:25] | It may be awhile before you see another. | 怕是很长时间吃不到下一顿饭了 |
[50:27] | – You’ll free us? – I gave you my word. | -你放我们走 -我答应过你 |
[50:33] | But before you go, | 你们走之前 |
[50:35] | allow me to raise a cup to your– | 允许我举杯 敬… |
[50:41] | Now that is an uncommonly large person. | 这么大的个子真是稀罕 |
[50:43] | How does one manage to subdue such an uncommonly large person? | 这么稀罕的大个子是怎么抓来的 |
[50:47] | One waits for him to drink until he passes out. | 等他喝酒 醉倒为止 |
[50:49] | Poor man. You have my sympathy. | 可怜的人 我同情你 |
[50:54] | Aha, not a man at all. | 原来不是人啊 |
[50:59] | A Hound! | 是猎狗 |
[51:02] | So good to see you again, Clegane. | 很高兴又见到你 克里冈 |
[51:04] | Thoros? | 索罗斯 |
[51:07] | The fuck you doing here? | 你他妈在这儿做什么 |
[51:09] | Drinking and talking too much. Same as ever. | 喝酒吹牛 跟往常一样 |
[51:13] | – A pretty prize, lads. – Yeah! | -这下我们赚大了 小子们 -耶 |
[51:18] | Girl. | 丫头 |
[51:22] | What in seven hells | 你他妈的 |
[51:24] | are you doing with the Stark bitch? | 怎么跟史塔克的小崽子搅在一起了 |
[51:37] | It’s a tough decision– | 真难抉择啊 |
[51:39] | take the bridge and risk being seen | 是冒着被人发现的危险过桥呢 |
[51:42] | or cross the great water. | 还是趟过湍急的河水呢 |
[51:43] | – Silence, Kingslayer. – Anyone can see us on the bridge, | -闭嘴 弑君者 -走桥上谁都能看见 |
[51:46] | but cross by water and the current could take us | 如果蹚河 可能会被水流卷走 |
[51:49] | or I could escape down the river. | 或者给我乘机溜掉 |
[51:51] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[51:55] | It’s wonderful to watch you wrestle with these dilemmas. | 看你进退两难 真是惬意极了 |
[51:59] | Which will she choose? | 她会怎么选呢 |
[52:06] | Gambler at heart. | 赌徒一个 |
[52:08] | Wouldn’t have guessed. | 真没想到 |
[52:10] | Be quick about it. | 快走 |
[52:19] | – I need to rest. – Get up. | -我要休息 -起来 |
[52:20] | I have these, you know, on your feet when you walk too far. | 我的脚上起东西了 走了远路就会有的东西 |
[52:23] | – What do you call them? – Get up now. | -你管那个叫什么 -快起来 |
[52:24] | Corns. I never used to get corns. | 鸡眼 我从来没长过鸡眼 |
[52:27] | Of course I used to ride everywhere, | 我过去上哪儿都骑马 |
[52:29] | not march around like a common foot soldier | 而不是跟步兵一样走来走去 |
[52:31] | wearing the same shit boots for over a year. | 穿的烂靴子一年上头都不换 |
[52:34] | This heel is ruined. There’s no way– | 脚后跟走烂了 完全… |
[52:44] | I never understood why some knights felt the need to carry two swords. | 我就是想不通怎么有的骑士要带两把剑 |
[53:09] | You move well… | 移动不错 |
[53:14] | for a great beast of a woman. | 对这么大个头的妞儿而言 |
[53:20] | You shouldn’t grimace before you lunge. | 你突刺之前不应该面目狰狞 |
[53:22] | It gives away the game. | 一看就知道你的心思 |
[53:38] | Bit of a quandary for you. | 你有点为难了哦 |
[53:40] | If you kill me, you fail Lady Stark. | 如果杀了我 史塔克夫人那边没法交待 |
[53:43] | But if you don’t kill me, | 可如果不杀我 |
[53:46] | I’m going to kill you. | 我就会杀死你 |
[53:54] | You’re good. | 打得不错 |
[53:56] | Graceless, but good. | 粗野 但确实不错 |
[54:07] | See? If you were willing to hurt me, | 瞧见没 如果你真想伤到我 |
[54:09] | you might have had me there. | 在那儿就该动真格的了 |
[54:54] | Looks like your woman’s getting the better of you, | 看样子你还打不过你女人嘛 |
[54:57] | if you can call that a woman. | 如果那家伙算女人的话 |
[54:59] | We enjoy a good fight. | 我们打着玩 |
[55:01] | Gets our juices flowing. | 出出汗 |
[55:04] | The Flayed Man of House Bolton. | 波顿家族的剥皮人 |
[55:07] | A bit gruesome for my taste. | 我觉着阴森了点儿 |
[55:08] | – You sure he’s the one? – That’s him, all right. | -你肯定是他 -就是他 不会错 |
[55:13] | I saw him fight at the tourney for Ser Willem Frey’s wedding. | 我在威廉·佛雷老爷大婚的比武会上见他打过 |
[55:18] | Give the man his silver. | 把银子给他 |
[55:21] | Let us go and my father will pay you whatever you want. | 放了我们 你要什么 我父亲都会给 |
[55:25] | Enough to buy me a new head? | 够我买个脑袋吗 |
[55:27] | If the King in the North hears I had the Kingslayer | 要是北境之王知道我抓住了弑君者 |
[55:30] | and let him go, he’ll be taking it right off. | 又放跑了他 我立刻就人头落地 |
[55:33] | I’d rather he takes yours. | 我宁愿他砍掉你的脑袋 |