时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:09] | How far are we? | 还要走多远 |
[02:10] | About a week, I think. | 大概还要一周吧 |
[02:12] | You think? You don’t know? | 大概 你不知道吗 |
[02:15] | When we went to Castle Black, we took the kingsroad. | 我们去黑城堡都走国王大道 |
[02:19] | You and your roads. | 你们走大道 |
[02:22] | Is that how you lot do your fighting? | 你们就这么打仗吗 |
[02:24] | You march down the road banging drums and waving banners? | 一边沿着大道冲锋 一边敲鼓摇旗子 |
[02:27] | Most of the time, yes. | 大多数时候 是的 |
[02:30] | How do the men holding the banners fight? | 举旗子的人怎么打呢 |
[02:33] | They don’t, really. | 他们其实不打 |
[02:39] | And the drummers– is that a great honor, too? | 打鼓的呢 也是莫大的荣誉吗 |
[02:42] | Usually it’s the young boys banging the drums. | 通常由小孩子敲鼓 |
[02:45] | So what good are they? | 有什么用 |
[02:46] | – They help the men march. – How? | -帮助部队行军 -怎么帮 |
[02:50] | Well, it’s– it’s the rhythm. | 这么说吧 就是节奏 |
[02:53] | Oh, you mean right foot, left foot, | 你是说 右脚 左脚 |
[02:56] | right foot, left foot, right foot? | 右脚 左脚 右脚 |
[02:58] | You need help remembering that? | 听鼓声才能记得吗 |
[03:01] | When Mance gives the signal and we hit Castle Black, | 等曼斯一发信号 我们就攻打黑城堡 |
[03:05] | we won’t be banging on drums to let them know we’re coming. | 我们不会打鼓 让他们知道我们来了 |
[03:08] | No. | 那是 |
[03:12] | No, you’re just gonna light the biggest fire | 你们只是燃起北境世所未见的大火 |
[03:13] | the North has ever seen to let them know you’re coming. | 让他们知道你们来了 |
[03:17] | You know nothing, Jon Snow. | 你什么都不懂 琼恩·雪诺 |
[03:22] | She’s right, you don’t. | 她说得对 你不懂 |
[03:27] | I know you cut me loose on the Wall. | 我知道爬墙时你割断了我的绳子 |
[03:30] | Cut her loose, too. | 也割了她的 |
[03:31] | Do you see her sulking about it? | 你瞧见她生气了吗 |
[03:35] | That’s because she understands the way things are. | 那是因为她知道我们做事的路子 |
[03:39] | And are you gonna share it with me? | 那你愿意指点我吗 |
[03:42] | The deep wisdom you found inside the head of a bird? | 你从鸟的脑子里发现的高深智慧 |
[03:46] | People work together when it suits them. | 合适 咱就共事 |
[03:48] | They’re loyal when it suits them. | 合适 咱就忠于对方 |
[03:50] | They love each other when it suits them. | 合适 咱就相亲相爱 |
[03:52] | And they kill each other when it suits them. | 合适 咱就自相残杀 |
[03:55] | She knows that, you don’t. | 她懂 你不懂 |
[03:58] | Which is why you’ll never hold onto her. | 所以她不可能永远属于你 |
[04:16] | That rain will cost us another day. | 大雨又会耽误我们一天 |
[04:21] | Frey will wait. He knows we’re coming. | 佛雷会等的 他知道我们在路上 |
[04:24] | Lord Walder is prickly by nature. | 瓦德大人生性易怒 |
[04:26] | Prickly? That what you call it? | 易怒 你还真客气 |
[04:28] | Might be the least pleasant man I’ve ever met. | 他可能是我见过的最讨厌的人 |
[04:30] | – Yes, and that is why– – I’ve seen wet shits | -是的 所以… -稀屎也比 |
[04:33] | I liked better than Walder Frey. | 瓦德·佛雷讨人喜欢 |
[04:39] | Apologies, Your Grace. | 抱歉 陛下 |
[04:41] | Spent too many years around lancers and pikemen. | 我常年跟枪兵和矛兵厮混 |
[04:44] | I’ve spent the last two years nursing wounded men, | 我这两年日日照顾伤者 |
[04:47] | watching them bleed and die. | 亲眼见他们流血死去 |
[04:49] | I’m not afraid of wet shits. | 我不怕稀屎 |
[04:53] | Lord Frey will take this delay as a slight. | 佛雷大人会把我们的延误当作怠慢 |
[04:56] | He can take it as he likes. | 随他怎么想 |
[04:57] | He’s getting the wedding he wanted. | 他想要的婚事都有了 |
[04:59] | He’s getting a wedding. | 婚事是有了 |
[05:01] | It was a king he wanted. | 但他先前要的是国王 |
[05:03] | Edmure is the best match a Frey has had | 艾德慕是佛雷家族史上 |
[05:06] | in the history of their house. | 最好的女婿了 |
[05:09] | We should all get some sleep. | 大家都去休息吧 |
[06:29] | If you don’t put some clothes on, | 你要是不穿件衣服 |
[06:31] | I can’t promise I won’t attack you again. | 我可不敢保证不会再次进攻你 |
[06:34] | Attack. Attack. | 进攻 进攻 |
[06:58] | Who are you writing? | 给谁写信呢 |
[07:00] | My mother. | 我母亲 |
[07:03] | – Is that Valyrian? – Gaaa. | -瓦雷利亚语吗 -Gaaa |
[07:07] | Gaaa Gaaa? | |
[07:15] | Say hello for me. | 代我问她好 |
[07:18] | Rytsas Rytsas. | |
[07:20] | Ritsas “Ritsas.” | |
[07:23] | That was close enough. | 学得不错 |
[07:28] | Does she know her daughter’s a queen? | 她知道自己女儿当王后了吗 |
[07:31] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[07:34] | That will be a surprise, I expect. | 我想她会大吃一惊 |
[07:40] | Many surprises for her. | 对她来说何止一惊 |
[07:46] | How am I supposed to sit here planning a war | 你光着身子趴在那边 |
[07:48] | when you’re over there looking like that? | 我怎么静得下心思考战略呢 |
[07:55] | Will you come with me one day to Volantis? | 你会跟我去瓦兰提斯吗 |
[07:58] | When all this is over? | 等一切结束之后 |
[08:01] | I will. | 我会的 |
[08:04] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[08:10] | I know she’d love to meet you. | 她会很高兴见到你 |
[08:14] | And her grandchild. | 和她的外孙 |
[08:19] | What, now? | 什么 |
[08:27] | Are you certain? | 你确定吗 |
[08:30] | Are you angry with me? | 你生我的气吗 |
[08:33] | Angry? | 生气 |
[08:38] | You’re my queen. | 你是我的王后 |
[08:43] | And I have your little prince or princess inside me. | 我怀着你的小王子或小公主 |
[08:48] | Maybe one of each. | 也许都有 |
[08:50] | Don’t get greedy. | 别太贪心 |
[09:02] | Can you leave the war for one night? | 能把战事丢开一晚上吗 |
[09:07] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[09:10] | Do you hear me? | 你听见了吗 |
[09:13] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[09:29] | Most men fuck like dogs. | 多数人就跟狗一样交配 |
[09:35] | No grace, no skill. | 不优雅 没技巧 |
[09:37] | A few dozen thrusts and done. | 有些人插进去就完事 |
[09:39] | You need to be patient. Give her time. | 要耐心 慢慢来 |
[09:43] | Your cock shouldn’t go near her | 你的老二先别碰她 |
[09:45] | till she’s slick as a baby seal. | 等她滑得像只小海豹 |
[09:48] | And then you go inside, | 然后再进去 |
[09:51] | but slowly. | 要慢慢的 |
[09:53] | Don’t jam it in like you’re spearing a pig. | 别像拿长矛戳肥猪那么猛 |
[09:57] | Come on! | 出发 |
[09:59] | Hey, come on. | 出发 |
[10:13] | You think he loves you, is that it? | 你以为他爱你 是吗 |
[10:16] | What did he tell you? He’s gonna make you his lady | 他对你说了什么 要娶你做他的夫人 |
[10:19] | and live with you in some castle? | 带你住进城堡吗 |
[10:21] | No, he didn’t tell me anything. | 没 他什么都没说 |
[10:24] | He barely talks. | 他很少说话 |
[10:25] | I’ve seen you two whispering in the night, | 我见过你俩晚上说悄悄话 |
[10:27] | giggling like a pair of girls. | 像俩姑娘一样傻笑 |
[10:29] | What, you’re jealous? | 怎么 你嫉妒了吗 |
[10:31] | Of course I’m jealous. | 我当然嫉妒 |
[10:33] | You should be with one of your own. | 你应该找同类 |
[10:35] | And you’re one of my own? | 你就是我的同类了 |
[10:37] | I’ve never heard a kind word from your mouth. | 从来没听你嘴里吐出半句好话 |
[10:39] | You would if you were mine. | 如果你是我的 就会听到了 |
[10:44] | I’d tell you that you’re beautiful | 我会告诉你 你很美 |
[10:47] | and fierce and wild. | 热烈 狂野 |
[10:51] | I’d be good to you. | 我会对你好 |
[10:55] | You love him? | 你爱他 |
[11:04] | ‘Cause he’s pretty? Is that it? | 因为他长相漂亮 是吗 |
[11:07] | You like his pretty hair and his pretty eyes? | 你喜欢他一头顺毛 眼珠好看 |
[11:12] | – You think pretty is gonna make you happy? – Don’t touch me. | -你以为光凭好看能让你幸福吗 -别碰我 |
[11:14] | You won’t love him so much when you find out what he really is. | 等你发现他的真面目 就不会这么爱他了 |
[11:21] | Growing up at Winterfell, all I ever wanted was to escape, | 从小长在临冬城 我总是想逃 |
[11:25] | to come here to the capital. | 逃到都城这里 |
[11:29] | See the southern knights and their painted armor | 看看南方的骑士 和他们彩绘的盔甲 |
[11:32] | and King’s Landing after dark– | 看看入夜以后的君临 |
[11:36] | all the candles burning in all those windows. | 万家灯火 |
[11:42] | I’m stupid. | 我真蠢 |
[11:45] | A stupid little girl | 蠢丫头 |
[11:46] | with stupid dreams who never learns. | 满脑子愚蠢的梦想 记不住教训 |
[11:49] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[11:53] | Come walk with me. | 陪我走走 |
[11:57] | I remember the first time I saw you in the throne room. | 我记得第一次看到你是在王座厅 |
[12:00] | I’d never seen anyone who looked so unhappy. | 我从没见过有谁那样不开心 |
[12:03] | I want very much for you to be happy, Sansa, | 我非常希望你能幸福快乐 珊莎 |
[12:05] | and so does my grandmother. | 我祖母也一样 |
[12:10] | You would have been happy at Highgarden. | 如果你能去高庭 会很幸福的 |
[12:13] | But women in our position | 可是身份如你我这样的女子 |
[12:14] | must make the best of our circumstances. | 必须学会最大限度利用现有条件 |
[12:17] | How do I make the best of my circumstances? | 我怎么最大限度利用现有条件 |
[12:20] | I have to marry him. | 我得嫁给他 |
[12:24] | – Has Lord Tyrion mistreated you? – No. | -提利昂大人虐待过你吗 -没有 |
[12:28] | Has he been kind to you? | 他对你好吗 |
[12:30] | He’s tried. | 他试过 |
[12:33] | You don’t want him, though. | 可你还是不想要他 |
[12:34] | He’s a Lannister. | 他是个兰尼斯特 |
[12:35] | Far from the worst Lannister, wouldn’t you say? | 远不是最坏的那一个 不是吗 |
[12:40] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[12:41] | Here I am complaining to you… | 我还在这里对你抱怨 |
[12:45] | My son will be king. | 我的儿子会当国王 |
[12:47] | Sons learn from their mothers. | 养儿肖母 |
[12:48] | I plan to teach mine a great deal. | 我会教他很多很多 |
[12:51] | And your son, if I’m not mistaken, | 而你的儿子 如果我没想错 |
[12:55] | your son might be the Lord of Casterly Rock | 可能会成为凯岩城公爵 |
[12:57] | and the North someday. | 和北境守护 |
[13:02] | What? | 怎么了 |
[13:05] | My son… | 我和他… |
[13:07] | with him. | 的儿子 |
[13:11] | I’ll have to– | 我还要… |
[13:14] | we’ll have to– | 我们还要… |
[13:16] | If it’s the pain you’re worried about– | 如果你是怕疼… |
[13:18] | I’m not afraid of the pain. | 我不怕疼 |
[13:20] | Not after what Joffrey’s done to me. | 被乔佛里折磨之后再不怕了 |
[13:22] | What is it, then? | 那你怕什么呢 |
[13:26] | He’s rather good-looking even with the scar. | 就算有道疤 他也很好看 |
[13:28] | Especially with the scar. | 尤其是有伤疤之后 |
[13:30] | He’s a dwarf. | 他是个侏儒 |
[13:33] | And Loras– | 而洛拉斯 |
[13:35] | Loras. | 洛拉斯 |
[13:40] | Some women like tall men. | 有些女人喜欢高个子 |
[13:42] | Some like short men. | 有些女人喜欢矮个子 |
[13:44] | Some like hairy men. Some like bald men. | 有些喜欢体毛茂盛 有些喜欢油光水滑 |
[13:46] | Gentle men, rough men, ugly men, pretty men, | 绅士 莽汉 丑汉子 美男子 |
[13:50] | pretty girls. | 漂亮姑娘 |
[13:52] | Most women don’t know what they like until they’ve tried it. | 大部分女人尝试之后才知道自己喜欢什么 |
[13:55] | And, sadly, so many of us get to try so little | 可悲的是 我们许多人在垂垂老矣之前 |
[13:59] | before we’re old and gray. | 并没有机会尝试 |
[14:03] | Tyrion may surprise you. | 提利昂可能会令你吃惊的 |
[14:04] | From what I’ve heard, he’s quite experienced. | 据我所知 他极富经验 |
[14:08] | And that’s a good thing? | 那是好事吗 |
[14:11] | It can be. | 可以是啊 |
[14:13] | We’re very complicated, you know. | 这事很复杂的 |
[14:15] | Pleasing us takes practice. | 取悦我们需要练习 |
[14:17] | How do you know all this? | 你怎么知道这些 |
[14:20] | Did your mother teach you? | 是你母亲教你的吗 |
[14:25] | Yes, sweet girl. My mother taught me. | 是啊 好姑娘 母亲教我的 |
[14:31] | She’s a child. | 她还是个孩子 |
[14:33] | She’s a foot taller than you. | 比你高一尺呢 |
[14:35] | A tall child. | 高个的孩子 |
[14:37] | What’s the youngest you’ve ever had? | 你上过的最年轻的有多大 |
[14:38] | Not that young. | 比她大 |
[14:40] | How much older? | 大几岁 |
[14:43] | Older. | 就是大 |
[14:45] | You’re a lord, she’s a lady. | 你是老爷 她是小姐 |
[14:48] | And a beauty at that. | 还是个美人 |
[14:49] | I don’t see the problem. | 我看没什么问题 |
[14:51] | Shae isn’t going to like it. | 雪伊不会喜欢的 |
[14:53] | Shae is a whore. | 雪伊是个妓女 |
[14:55] | Are you gonna marry her? Eh? | 你能娶她吗 |
[14:58] | How did marrying a whore work out for you the first time? | 你头一次娶妓女进门是什么下场 |
[15:01] | I should never have told you about that. | 我就不该告诉你那件事 |
[15:03] | You want Shae, keep her. Wed one and bed the other. | 你想要雪伊就留着她好了 娶一个睡另一个 |
[15:07] | All you have to do is get a son in the Stark girl. | 你只需要让那史塔克姑娘生个儿子 |
[15:10] | He’ll be Lord of Winterfell one day. | 他有一天会当上临冬城公爵 |
[15:12] | You can rule the North in his name. | 你可以以他的名义统治北境 |
[15:15] | You’ll have two women and a whole kingdom of your own. | 你会独享两个女人 一个王国 |
[15:17] | Two women to despise me | 两个鄙视我的女人 |
[15:19] | and a whole kingdom to join them. | 一个憎恨我的王国 |
[15:23] | You waste time trying to get people to love you, | 把时间浪费在博得爱戴上 |
[15:26] | you’ll end up the most popular dead man in town. | 你会成为世上最受爱戴的死人 |
[15:33] | You want to fuck that Stark girl. | 你想上那史塔克姑娘 |
[15:35] | You just don’t want to admit it. | 你只是不想承认 |
[15:38] | I don’t pay you to put evil notions in my head. | 我花钱雇你来不是给我灌输邪恶想法的 |
[15:42] | The ones already there don’t need company. | 我脑子里的已经够多了 |
[15:44] | You pay me to kill people who bother you. | 你雇我来除掉招惹你的人 |
[15:50] | Evil notions come free. | 邪恶的想法免费赠送 |
[16:24] | Your Grace. | 陛下 |
[16:26] | Grandfather. | 外祖父 |
[16:29] | You wanted to speak to me? | 您有话跟我说 |
[16:31] | Yes. | 是的 |
[16:33] | I’d like a report on the meetings of my small council. | 我想要听听关于我的御前会议内容的报告 |
[16:37] | You’re welcome to attend the meetings of your small council, Your Grace. | 您的御前会议欢迎您的出席 陛下 |
[16:41] | Any or all of them. | 您随时可以 |
[16:42] | I’ve been very busy. | 我最近很忙 |
[16:44] | Many important matters require a king’s attention. | 身为国王 我日理万机 |
[16:47] | Of course. | 当然 |
[16:50] | You’ve been holding the council meetings | 您没在御前会议厅 |
[16:53] | in the Tower of the Hand instead of the small council chamber. | 开御前会议 而是改到了首相塔 |
[16:56] | I have, yes. | 是的 |
[16:59] | May I ask why? | 为什么 |
[17:01] | The Tower of the Hand is where I work. | 我在首相塔理事 |
[17:04] | To walk from there to here would take time, | 两头跑浪费时间 |
[17:07] | time I could otherwise spend productively. | 我可以省下时间处理要事 |
[17:10] | So if I wanted to attend a council meeting, | 那么说 如果我想参加御前会议 |
[17:12] | I would now have to climb | 我还得去爬 |
[17:14] | all the stairs in the Tower of the Hand? | 首相塔的台阶吗 |
[17:32] | We could arrange to have you carried. | 我们可以派人抬您上去 |
[17:38] | Tell me about the Targaryen girl | 给我说说东方的那个 |
[17:40] | in the east and her dragons. | 坦格利安女孩和她的龙 |
[17:43] | Where did you hear about this? | 您从哪里听到的 |
[17:45] | Is it true? | 是真的吗 |
[17:47] | Apparently so. | 看来是 |
[17:51] | Don’t you think we ought to do something about it? | 您不觉得我们该做点什么吗 |
[17:57] | When I was Hand of the King under your father’s predecessor, | 当我担任您父亲前任国王的首相时 |
[18:00] | the skulls of all the Targaryen dragons | 坦格利安家所有龙的头骨 |
[18:04] | were kept in this room. | 都安放在这里 |
[18:07] | The skull of the last of them | 最后一只龙的头骨 |
[18:09] | was right here. | 就在这里 |
[18:12] | It was the size of an apple. | 只有苹果那么大 |
[18:16] | And the biggest was the size of a carriage. | 但最大的跟一辆马车那么大 |
[18:19] | Yes, and the creature to whom it belonged | 没错 但那只龙三百年前 |
[18:22] | died 300 years ago. | 已经死了 |
[18:25] | Curiosities on the far side of the world | 世界另一端的奇闻异事 |
[18:27] | are no threat to us. | 对我们毫无威胁 |
[18:29] | But how do we know these dragons are just curiosities | 但我们怎么能确定那些龙只是奇闻异事 |
[18:32] | and not the beasts that brought the whole world to heel? | 而不是曾经征服了全世界的怪兽 |
[18:35] | Because we have been told as much by the many experts | 因为在这些国王一无所知的领域 |
[18:38] | who serve the realm by counseling the king | 早已有行家顾问 |
[18:40] | on matters about which he knows nothing. | 向我们提出过建议 |
[18:42] | But I haven’t been counseled. | 但没人跟我说过 |
[18:45] | You are being counseled at this very moment. | 我此时此刻正在跟您说 |
[18:50] | I should be consulted about such things. | 这种事应该跟我商议 |
[18:54] | From now on, I will see to it | 从今天起 |
[18:55] | that you are appropriately consulted on important matters | 若有必要 我会确保重要事务 |
[19:00] | whenever necessary. | 都与您商议 |
[19:08] | Your Grace. | 告退 陛下 |
[19:23] | Yunkai. | 渊凯 |
[19:24] | The Yellow City. | 黄色之城 |
[19:31] | The Yunkish train bed slaves, not soldiers. | 渊凯人训练的是性奴 不是战士 |
[19:34] | We can defeat them. | 在战场上 |
[19:36] | On the field, with ease. | 我们可以轻易击败他们 |
[19:38] | But they won’t meet us on the field. | 但他们不会与我们正面对决 |
[19:40] | They have provisions, patience, and strong walls. | 他们有耐心 高墙和积粮 |
[19:43] | If they’re wise, they’ll hide behind those walls | 如果他们够聪明 就会躲在墙后 |
[19:46] | and chip away at us, man by man. | 一点点蚕食我们 |
[19:49] | I don’t want half my army | 我可不想 |
[19:50] | killed before I’ve crossed the Narrow Sea. | 在渡过狭海前损失一半兵力 |
[19:53] | We don’t need Yunkai, khaleesi. | 我们不需要渊凯 卡丽熙 |
[19:56] | Taking this city will not bring you any closer to Westeros | 这座城对征服维斯特洛和夺回铁王座 |
[19:58] | or the Iron Throne. | 毫无帮助 |
[20:03] | How many slaves are there in Yunkai? | 渊凯有多少奴隶 |
[20:06] | 200,000, if not more. | 至少二十万 |
[20:10] | Then we have 200,000 reasons to take the city. | 那我们就有二十万个夺下此城的理由 |
[21:55] | Now comes the noble Razdal mo Eraz | 来者是拉兹达尔·莫·厄拉兹大人 |
[21:58] | of that ancient and honorable house, | 古老而荣耀的贵族 |
[22:00] | master of men and speaker to savages, | 凡人之主 蛮夷交涉者 |
[22:03] | to offer terms of peace. | 前来讲和 |
[22:07] | Noble lord, you are in the presence | 大人 您面前的是 |
[22:08] | of Daenerys Stormborn of House Targaryen, | 坦格利安家族的风暴降生丹妮莉丝 |
[22:11] | Queen of the Andals and the First Men, | 安达尔人和先民的女王 |
[22:14] | Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, | 草海上的卡丽熙 |
[22:16] | Breaker of Chains, and Mother of Dragons. | 打碎镣铐者 龙之母 |
[22:21] | You may approach. Sit. | 你可以上前了 坐 |
[22:33] | Will the noble lord take refreshment? | 大人可需饮品 |
[22:47] | Ancient and glorious is Yunkai. | 渊凯古老而荣耀 |
[22:51] | Our empire was old | 早在瓦雷利亚魔龙狂舞前 |
[22:52] | before dragons stirred in old Valyria. | 我们的古老帝国就已存在 |
[22:55] | Many an army has broken against our walls. | 许多军队都在我们的城墙下折戟 |
[22:59] | You shall find no easy conquest here, khaleesi. | 我们没那么容易被征服 卡丽熙 |
[23:05] | Good. My Unsullied need practice. | 很好 我的无垢者需要练习 |
[23:08] | I was told to blood them early. | 曾有人说过要让他们早尝鲜血 |
[23:10] | If blood is your desire, blood shall flow. | 若您要鲜血 势必血流成河 |
[23:15] | But why? | 但何必呢 |
[23:17] | ‘Tis true you have committed savageries in Astapor. | 您虽在阿斯塔波干下野蛮行径 |
[23:20] | But the Yunkai are a forgiving and generous people. | 但我们渊凯人慷慨宽容 |
[23:27] | The wise masters of Yunkai have sent a gift | 渊凯的贤主大人们为银发女王 |
[23:30] | for the silver queen. | 送来了礼物 |
[23:38] | There is far more than this awaiting you on the deck of your ship. | 您的船上还有更多 |
[23:42] | – My ship? – Yes, khaleesi. | -我的船 -是的 卡丽熙 |
[23:44] | As I said, we are a generous people. | 我说过 我们很慷慨 |
[23:48] | You shall have as many ships as you require. | 您想要多少船都行 |
[23:50] | And what do you ask in return? | 条件是什么 |
[23:52] | All we ask is that you make use of these ships. | 我们只求您驾船而去 |
[23:56] | Sail them back to Westeros where you belong | 驶回您的维斯特洛 |
[23:59] | and leave us to conduct our affairs in peace. | 让我们和平地生活处事 |
[24:05] | I have a gift for you as well. | 我也送你一件礼物 |
[24:08] | – Your life. – My life? | -你的命 -我的命 |
[24:11] | And the lives of your wise masters. | 还有贤主大人们的命 |
[24:12] | But I also want something in return. | 但我也有个条件 |
[24:16] | You will release every slave in Yunkai. | 放出渊凯所有奴隶 |
[24:19] | Every man, woman, and child shall be given as much food, | 给男女老少每人配给他们所能携带的 |
[24:23] | clothing, and property as they can carry | 食物 衣服和财物 |
[24:24] | as payment for their years of servitude. | 作为他们多年劳役的报酬 |
[24:28] | Reject this gift, | 若拒绝这礼物 |
[24:30] | and I shall show you no mercy. | 我将毫不留情 |
[24:32] | You are mad. | 您疯了 |
[24:34] | We are not Astapor or Qarth. | 我们可不是阿斯塔波或魁尔斯 |
[24:36] | We are Yunkai and we have powerful friends. | 我们是渊凯 我们有强大的朋友 |
[24:39] | Friends who would take great pleasure in destroying you. | 我们的朋友非常乐于摧毁您 |
[24:43] | Those who survive, we shall enslave once more. | 对于幸存者 我们将再次奴役 |
[24:46] | Perhaps we’ll make a slave of you as well. | 说不定连您也要当我们的奴隶 |
[24:52] | You swore me safe conduct. | 您发誓保证我的安全 |
[24:53] | I did, but my dragons made no promises. | 我发过誓 但我的龙可没有 |
[24:57] | And you threatened their mother. | 而你威胁到了他们的母亲 |
[25:01] | Take the gold. | 拿上金子 |
[25:11] | My gold. You gave it to me, remember? | 这是我的金子 你给我的 还记得吗 |
[25:14] | And I shall put it to good use. | 我会妥善使用 |
[25:16] | You’d be wise to do the same with my gift to you. | 我给你的礼物 你也要珍惜才是 |
[25:19] | Now get out. | 快走吧 |
[25:25] | The Yunkish are a proud people. | 渊凯人是高傲的民族 |
[25:28] | They will not bend. | 他们不会屈服 |
[25:29] | And what happens to things that don’t bend? | 不屈服的东西最终都是什么下场 |
[25:32] | He said he had powerful friends. | 他说他有强大的朋友 |
[25:34] | Who was he talking about? | 说的是谁 |
[25:37] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[25:39] | Find out. | 找出答案 |
[25:56] | Chains? | 链子 |
[25:58] | Solid gold from the mines outside Lannisport. | 兰尼斯港外金矿中采出的纯金 |
[26:01] | Smithed in Casterly Rock. | 凯岩城铁匠打造 |
[26:04] | Golden chains. | 金链子 |
[26:07] | You could buy a ship with these. | 这都能买艘船了 |
[26:10] | – Do I need a ship? – What? | -我要船干嘛 -什么 |
[26:11] | – Am I going somewhere? – Of course you’re not going anywhere. | -我要去哪儿吗 -你当然哪儿也不去 |
[26:16] | So, am I invited to your wedding? | 所以 我会受邀参加你的婚礼了 |
[26:21] | I didn’t ask for this marriage. | 这桩婚事不是我要求的 |
[26:24] | – I didn’t want it. – No? | -我并不想要 -不想吗 |
[26:26] | She’s a beautiful girl. You said so yourself. | 她很漂亮 你亲口说过的 |
[26:29] | That doesn’t mean that– | 这并不代表… |
[26:31] | this is duty, not desire. | 这是职责 不是欲望 |
[26:33] | Is that what you will tell yourself when you fuck her? | 你上她的时候还会这么说吗 |
[26:36] | I don’t have a choice. My father– | 我别无选择 我父亲… |
[26:38] | Does not rule the world. | 并没有统治全世界 |
[26:44] | We can still go across the Narrow Sea. | 我们可以横渡狭海 |
[26:46] | What would I do there? | 我去那儿干什么 |
[26:48] | Juggle? | 杂耍吗 |
[26:50] | I am a Lannister of Casterly Rock. | 我是凯岩城的兰尼斯特 |
[26:53] | And I’m Shae the funny whore. | 我是可笑的妓女雪伊 |
[26:56] | My feelings for you have not changed. | 我对你的感情并没有变 |
[27:00] | I will marry Sansa Stark and do my duty by her. | 我会娶珊莎·史塔克 对她履行责任 |
[27:03] | While I empty her chamber pot | 我一边要帮她倒夜壶 |
[27:05] | and lick your cock when you’re bored? | 一边在你无聊的时候给你口交 |
[27:07] | I swear to you it will not be like that. | 我向你发誓 绝对不会那样 |
[27:09] | No? What will it be like? | 是吗 那是什么样呢 |
[27:14] | I will buy you a good home somewhere in the city. | 我会在城里给你买个好住处 |
[27:18] | You will have fine clothes, | 你会有华美的衣服 |
[27:20] | guards to keep you safe, servants. | 保护你的卫兵 还有仆人 |
[27:25] | Any children we might have | 如果我们有孩子 |
[27:27] | will be well provided for. | 他们将衣食无忧 |
[27:29] | Children? You think I want children | 孩子 连父亲都见不到的孩子 |
[27:31] | who can never see their father? | 你觉得我想要吗 |
[27:33] | Who would be killed in their sleep | 如果被祖父知道他们的存在 |
[27:35] | if their grandfather found out about them? | 准会在睡梦中丢了小命的孩子 |
[27:37] | Listen. | 听着 |
[27:39] | Listen to me, my lady. | 听我说 我的夫人 |
[27:41] | – I’m not your lady. – You are. | -我不是你的夫人 -你是 |
[27:45] | You’ll always be my lady. | 你永远都是我的夫人 |
[27:51] | I’m your whore. | 我是你的妓女 |
[27:53] | And when you are tired of fucking me, | 当你厌倦了干我 |
[27:56] | I will be nothing. | 我就什么都不是了 |
[28:29] | – What happened? – Wildfire. | -怎么回事 -野火 |
[28:32] | I should have been here. | 我本该在场的 |
[28:37] | After all the running and fighting, here I am, | 东躲西藏了那么久 我还是回来了 |
[28:38] | back where I started. | 回到出发的地方 |
[28:41] | Do you miss it? | 你想念吗 |
[28:43] | – King’s Landing? – Your father’s house. | -君临 -你父亲的房子 |
[28:46] | Never had a father. Never wanted one. | 我没有父亲 也不想要 |
[28:49] | Haven’t you ever wondered where your strength came from? | 你有没有想过自己的力量从何而来 |
[28:53] | Your talent for fighting? | 你的战斗天赋 |
[28:55] | I’m lowborn. | 我是穷人出身 |
[28:56] | As low as can be. My mother was a tavern wench. | 再卑贱不过了 我母亲是酒馆女招待 |
[28:58] | Mine was a slave. | 我母亲是奴隶 |
[29:00] | So was I. | 我也是 |
[29:02] | Bought and sold, | 被人买卖 |
[29:04] | scourged and branded, | 身负烙印 遭人鞭打 |
[29:07] | until the Lord of Light reached down, | 直至光之王降临 |
[29:09] | took me in his hand and raised me up. | 亲手呵护我 成就我 |
[29:13] | I was born in Flea Bottom. | 我出生在跳蚤窝 |
[29:15] | Your blood is noble. | 你的血统很高贵 |
[29:18] | Are you saying my father, he was some lord or… | 你的意思是 我父亲是什么领主或者… |
[29:23] | There. | 那儿 |
[29:25] | Your father’s house. | 你父亲的房子 |
[29:34] | I’m just a bastard. | 我只是个私生子 |
[29:38] | The bastard of Robert of the House Baratheon, | 父亲是拜拉席恩家的劳勃一世 |
[29:41] | First of His Name, King of the Andals and the First Men. | 安达尔人与先民的国王 |
[29:45] | Why do you think the gold cloaks wanted you? | 你以为金袍子为什么追捕你 |
[29:50] | There is power in a king’s blood. | 国王之血蕴藏着力量 |
[30:09] | Come sit by the fire, child. | 到火边来坐 孩子 |
[30:14] | Not talking, eh? | 不说话了 |
[30:15] | That’s a first. | 头一回见 |
[30:18] | I don’t talk to traitors. | 我不跟叛徒说话 |
[30:22] | I didn’t like giving up the boy. | 我并不想放弃那个男孩 |
[30:24] | But you did. | 可你放弃了 |
[30:26] | You took the gold and you gave him up. | 你拿了金子 然后把他交出去了 |
[30:30] | The Red God is the one true god. | 红神是唯一真神 |
[30:33] | You’ve seen his power. | 你见识过他的力量 |
[30:36] | When he commands, we obey. | 他有令 我们必须服从 |
[30:39] | He’s not my one true god. | 他不是我的唯一真神 |
[30:42] | No? Who’s yours? | 是吗 那你的真神是谁 |
[30:48] | Death. | 死亡 |
[31:00] | Spotted a Lannister raiding party. | 发现了一支兰尼斯特的突袭小队 |
[31:03] | – How many? – No more than 20. | -多少人 -不超过二十个 |
[31:05] | – How far? – Less than a day’s ride south. | -有多远 -南边 不到一天路程 |
[31:11] | What do you say, boys? Time for a lion hunt? | 怎么样 小子们 猎狮的时候到了 |
[31:13] | Yeah! | 好 |
[31:16] | But what about Riverrun? | 不去奔流城了 |
[31:18] | It’s not south. It’s west of here. | 那不是南边 是西边 |
[31:20] | It will still be west of here two days from now. | 两天以后 奔流城还在西边 |
[31:22] | – You swore. – To take you home, and I will. | -你发过誓 -带你回家 我会履行誓言 |
[31:26] | But we need to do this first. | 但我们要先做这件事 |
[31:28] | Why? So you can steal their gold? | 为什么 这样你们就能抢他们的金子 |
[31:30] | I swear to you, this isn’t– | 我发誓 这不是… |
[31:31] | I don’t care what you swear because you’re a liar. | 我才不信你的誓言 因为你是个骗子 |
[31:34] | You lied to Gendry, you lied to me. | 你骗了詹德利 你骗了我 |
[31:36] | You’ll lie to anyone. I hope the Lannisters kill you all. | 你见人就撒谎 希望兰尼斯特把你们都杀了 |
[31:39] | One day you’ll understand, but now– | 总有一天你会明白 但现在… |
[31:45] | – Anguy, bring her back. – Come back, girl! | -安盖 把她找回来 -回来 丫头 |
[32:12] | Kick all you like, wolf girl. | 尽情踢吧 小狼女 |
[32:14] | Won’t do you no good. | 再怎么踢也没用 |
[32:34] | I thought you were gone. | 我以为你已经走了 |
[32:36] | Tomorrow. | 明天走 |
[32:41] | Have they told you what they plan to do with me? | 他们说了打算怎么处理我吗 |
[32:46] | Lord Bolton’s traveling tomorrow as well. | 波顿大人明天也要远行 |
[32:49] | He’s going to the Twins for Edmure Tully’s wedding. | 去孪河城参加艾德慕·徒利的婚礼 |
[32:52] | You’re to remain here. | 你留在这里 |
[32:55] | With Locke? | 留给洛克 |
[33:03] | I owe you a debt. | 我欠你一份人情 |
[33:10] | When Catelyn Stark released you, | 凯特琳·史塔克放你走时 |
[33:11] | we both made a promise to her. | 我们都对她许下诺言 |
[33:14] | Now what’s your promise? | 你的诺言呢 |
[33:17] | You gave your word. | 你发了誓 |
[33:19] | Keep it | 你遵守承诺 |
[33:21] | and consider the debt paid. | 就当还我的人情 |
[33:25] | I will return the Stark girls to their mother. | 我会将史塔克家的姑娘还给她们母亲 |
[33:29] | I swear it. | 我发誓 |
[33:37] | Good-bye, Ser Jaime. | 再会 詹姆爵士 |
[33:58] | Here. Let me. | 我来 |
[34:09] | It will take time. | 慢慢就会好 |
[34:16] | Qyburn hopes your father will force the Citadel | 科本希望你父亲要求学城 |
[34:18] | to give him back his chain. | 归还他的颈链 |
[34:20] | My father will make him Grand Maester | 他要是能让我的手长回来 |
[34:22] | if he grows me a new hand. | 我父亲会封他做大学士 |
[34:25] | You will give my regards to Lord Tywin, I trust? | 我想 你会代我向泰温公爵致意吧 |
[34:30] | Tell Robb Stark I’m sorry I couldn’t make his uncle’s wedding. | 不能参加罗柏舅舅的婚礼 代我致歉 |
[34:34] | The Lannisters send their regards. | 兰尼斯特家族向他致意 |
[34:41] | Safe journey, Kingslayer. | 路上保重啊 弑君者 |
[34:45] | Nothing to say? | 没话要说吗 |
[34:47] | I liked you better before. | 我还是喜欢你以前那样 |
[34:49] | I don’t remember chopping your balls off, too. | 我不记得割过你的卵蛋呀 |
[34:52] | And don’t you worry about your friend. | 不用担心你朋友 |
[34:55] | We’ll take good care of her. | 我们会好好照顾她的 |
[35:42] | Gentle, my lord. | 慢点 大人 |
[35:44] | Gentle. | 慢点 |
[35:58] | Myranda knows what she’s doing. | 米兰达很懂行的 |
[36:00] | Let her. | 放心吧 |
[36:03] | She trained as a septa, only… | 她本是受训当修女 只是… |
[36:07] | she had other urges. | 她有了别的心思 |
[36:09] | So did the septons, only they lied about it. | 其实修士也是 只是他们不肯说实话 |
[36:14] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[36:16] | Who, my lord? | 大人 您指谁 |
[36:18] | There’s no one here but you, me, and Violet. | 这里只有你 我 还有维奥利特 |
[36:23] | Please. | 不要 |
[36:24] | Don’t you want us to see it? | 你不想让我们看吗 |
[36:26] | Oh, come on. Let us see it. | 快点 让我们看嘛 |
[36:28] | Everybody talks about it. | 大家都在说呢 |
[36:31] | He sent you. | 是他派你们来的 |
[36:33] | Who sent us? | 谁派的 |
[36:35] | We sent ourselves, Lord Greyjoy. | 我们自己来的 葛雷乔伊大人 |
[36:37] | We heard so much about it. | 我们听人说了好多 |
[36:41] | Please. | 别这样 |
[36:44] | There it is. | 摸到了 |
[36:50] | Do you think we’re ugly? | 你是嫌我们难看吗 |
[36:53] | He thinks we’re ugly. | 他觉得我们不好看 |
[36:54] | Well, he’s been through so much. | 他受了太多苦 |
[36:57] | Look at his poor face. | 看他这可怜样子 |
[37:01] | Help me. | 帮帮我 |
[37:03] | If he comes back… | 他要是回来了… |
[37:07] | We need to make him feel better. | 我们得让他舒服点儿 |
[37:11] | And how can we make him feel better? | 怎么才能让他舒服呢 |
[37:14] | I have an idea. | 我有主意 |
[37:36] | Oh, she’s shy. | 她害羞了 |
[37:39] | You know how they are, these religious girls. | 您知道的 信教的姑娘都这样 |
[37:45] | Maybe he doesn’t know how we are. | 他可能还不知道我们什么样子 |
[38:01] | I felt something. | 我感觉到了 |
[38:06] | Oh, Lord Greyjoy. | 葛雷乔伊大人 |
[38:12] | As good as they say? | 名不虚传吗 |
[38:24] | And why should you get all the fun? | 怎么能让你把好处都占了 |
[38:36] | What? You like her better? | 怎么 你喜欢她多一些 |
[38:43] | Plenty there for both of us. | 我们两个一起上也够了 |
[38:48] | I was here first. | 我先来的 |
[38:57] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 很抱歉 |
[39:01] | Terrible timing. | 真是不巧 |
[39:05] | But I was getting jealous. | 可我不禁嫉妒了 |
[39:12] | Well? | 怎样 |
[39:13] | Should we see this cock everyone’s always going on about? | 要不要看看大家都在议论不休的老二呢 |
[39:29] | Everyone knows you love girls. | 所有人都知道你喜欢姑娘 |
[39:33] | I bet you always thought they loved you back. | 你肯定以为她们也喜欢你 |
[39:45] | Your famous cock must be very precious to you. | 你那远近闻名的老二肯定对你很重要 |
[39:49] | Would you say it’s your most precious part? | 你说 它是不是你最宝贝的地方 |
[39:57] | Please. | 求你了 |
[40:01] | No. | 不要 |
[40:02] | No! Mercy, please! | 不要 求你手下留情 |
[40:04] | Please, mercy! Mercy! | 求你了 手下留情 |
[40:06] | This is mercy. | 已经够留情了 |
[40:09] | I’m not killing you. | 我又不是杀你 |
[40:12] | Just making a few alterations. | 只是做点小小的改变 |
[40:17] | No! No! No! | 不要 不要 不要 |
[40:20] | Please, no! No! | 求你了 不要 |
[40:23] | No! No, please! Please! | 不 不要 求你了 |
[40:28] | You’re gonna scare it off. | 你会把它吓跑的 |
[40:30] | I’m not gonna scare it. I’m gonna kill it. | 我不是要吓它 我是要杀它 |
[40:34] | It’s too far away. | 太远了 |
[40:59] | Is that a palace? | 那是宫殿吗 |
[41:03] | It’s a windmill. | 只是风车磨坊 |
[41:06] | Windmill. | 风车磨坊 |
[41:09] | Who built it? Some king? | 谁建的 哪个国王吗 |
[41:12] | Just the men who used to live here. | 只是以前住在那里的人 |
[41:14] | They must have been great builders, stacking stones so high. | 他们肯定是能工巧匠 把石头垒那么高 |
[41:17] | Winterfell has towers three times that size. | 临冬城的高塔有这三个大 |
[41:21] | “I’m Jon Snow and I’m from Winterfell. | 我是临冬城的琼恩·雪诺 |
[41:23] | My daddy was a fancy lord | 我爸爸是体面的领主 |
[41:25] | and I lived in a tower that touched the clouds.” | 我住在直插云霄的塔楼里呢 |
[41:28] | If you’re impressed by a windmill, | 你见到风车磨坊都觉得稀奇 |
[41:30] | you’d be swooning if you saw the Great Keep at Winterfell. | 那见了临冬城的城堡还不得晕厥 |
[41:33] | What’s swooning? | 什么是晕厥 |
[41:35] | Fainting. | 不省人事 |
[41:37] | What’s fainting? | 什么是不省人事 |
[41:42] | When a girl sees blood and collapses. | 比如姑娘看见血就栽倒在地 |
[41:44] | Why would a girl see blood and collapse? | 为什么姑娘看到血会栽倒在地 |
[41:46] | Well… | 这… |
[41:49] | not all girls are like you. | 不是每个姑娘都跟你一样 |
[41:52] | Well, girls see more blood than boys. | 姑娘见的血比男人多多了 |
[41:55] | Or do you like girls who swoon, Jon Snow? | 你喜欢会晕倒的姑娘吗 琼恩·雪诺 |
[41:59] | Oh, a spider! | 天 蜘蛛 |
[42:00] | Save me, Jon Snow. | 救我 琼恩·雪诺 |
[42:03] | My dress is made of the purest silk from Tralalalaleeday. | 我的裙子是用啦啦啦城的上等真丝做的 |
[42:08] | I’d like to see you in a silk dress. | 我很想看你穿丝绸裙子 |
[42:12] | Would you? | 是吗 |
[42:17] | So I could tear it off you. | 好让我把它撕掉 |
[42:20] | Well, you rip my pretty silk dress, | 你敢撕我漂亮的丝绸裙 |
[42:23] | I’ll blacken your eye. | 我就打青你的眼 |
[42:32] | Maybe one day I’ll take you to Winterfell. | 也许哪天我能带你去临冬城 |
[42:36] | Or maybe one day I’ll take you there. | 或者哪天我带你去 |
[42:39] | After we’ve taken our land back. | 等我们夺回了土地 |
[42:44] | Ygritte. | 耶哥蕊特 |
[42:49] | You won’t win. | 你们赢不了 |
[42:53] | I know your people are brave, no one denies that. | 我丝毫不怀疑你们的勇敢 |
[42:55] | You know nothing– | 你什么都不懂 |
[42:56] | Six times in the last thousand years, | 过去数千年间 |
[42:58] | a King-Beyond-the-Wall has attacked the kingdoms. | 塞外之王六次攻打七大王国 |
[43:01] | – Six times they failed. – And how do you know that? | -六次都失败了 -你怎么知道的 |
[43:04] | Every boy in the North knows it. | 北境所有男孩都知道 |
[43:06] | We grow up learning it. | 我们学着这些长大的 |
[43:08] | Where the battles were fought, | 战斗的地点 |
[43:09] | the names of the heroes, who died where. | 英雄的名字 谁死在了哪里 |
[43:11] | Six times you’ve invaded | 你们六次入侵 |
[43:13] | and six times you’ve failed. | 六次失败 |
[43:16] | The seventh will be the same. | 第七次也会是一样 |
[43:18] | – Mance is different. – You don’t have the discipline. | -曼斯不一样 -你们没有纪律 |
[43:21] | You don’t have the training. Your army is no army. | 没有经过训练 你们的军队不叫军队 |
[43:25] | You don’t know how to fight together. | 你们不知道怎么并肩作战 |
[43:26] | – You don’t know that. – I do. | -你不知道 -我知道 |
[43:29] | I know it. | 我知道 |
[43:31] | If you attack the Wall, you’ll die. | 如果你们进攻长城 就死定了 |
[43:33] | All of you. | 你们所有人 |
[43:43] | All of us. | 是我们所有人 |
[44:01] | You’re mine | 你是我的 |
[44:03] | as I’m yours. | 就像我也是你的 |
[44:06] | And if we die, we die. | 如果要死 就死好了 |
[44:09] | But first we’ll live. | 但首先要好好活 |
[44:12] | Yes, first we’ll live. | 是的 首先要好好活 |
[44:32] | What’s he going on about? | 他又在唠叨什么 |
[44:35] | And how come he always gets to sit and chat | 他怎么总坐在那儿聊天 |
[44:37] | while we do all the work? | 所有的活儿落我们头上 |
[44:42] | Hodor. | 阿多 |
[44:46] | – That’s where we are. – What are you telling him? | -我们就在那儿 -你在跟他说什么 |
[44:49] | – It’s all right, Osha. – It’s not all right. | -没事的 欧莎 -有事 |
[44:51] | You think I can’t hear you every day? | 你以为我每天听不见你说话吗 |
[44:52] | Filling his head with black magic. | 整天往他脑子里灌黑魔法 |
[44:55] | Talking about visions and three-eyed ravens and worse. | 说什么视野 三眼乌鸦那些破玩意儿 |
[44:57] | – Leave him alone. – He can speak for himself. | -别打扰他 -他可以自己说 |
[45:00] | I don’t fill his head with anything. | 我没给他灌输任何东西 |
[45:02] | So what do you talk about? | 那你在说什么 |
[45:05] | What’s happening to him and what that means. | 说他身上发生的事及其意义 |
[45:08] | Go on, then. Tell us what it means. | 那就说吧 告诉我们有啥意义 |
[45:10] | It’s not like that. | 没法直说 |
[45:12] | I wish I could tell him all the answers. | 我也希望可以直接给出答案 |
[45:14] | It would be much easier. | 那就简单多了 |
[45:17] | I don’t want you talking to him anymore. | 我不希望你再跟他讲话 |
[45:18] | Until we get to your brother at Castle Black. | 等我们到黑城堡找到你哥哥再说 |
[45:21] | – We’re not going to Castle Black. – What did you say? | -我们不去黑城堡 -你说什么 |
[45:24] | I told you already. Jon Snow isn’t there. | 我已经说过 琼恩·雪诺不在那儿 |
[45:27] | Bran needs to find the raven beyond the Wall. | 布兰需要找到长城那边的乌鸦 |
[45:29] | Oh, no. I’m not going back there. | 不行 我不回那里去 |
[45:30] | Your brother is at Castle Black. That’s where we’re going. | 你哥哥在黑城堡 我们去那儿 |
[45:35] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[45:39] | The raven’s been coming to me ever since I fell from that tower. | 自我从塔上摔下 乌鸦就总是来找我 |
[45:43] | He wants me to find him. | 他希望我找到他 |
[45:46] | I don’t have my legs anymore. | 我已经没有双腿 |
[45:49] | This is what I have now. | 这是我仅有的了 |
[45:51] | You have a family. | 你有家人 |
[45:53] | You need to go back to Castle Black | 你要回黑城堡去 |
[45:55] | so you can get back to them where you belong. | 这样才能回到你所属于的地方 |
[45:58] | What if I belong in the North? | 如果我属于北方呢 |
[46:01] | What if I fell from that tower for a reason? | 如果我从塔上摔下是有原因的呢 |
[46:06] | Is that what he’s telling you? | 这是他告诉你的吗 |
[46:07] | That it’s all for a reason? | 一切都是有原因的 |
[46:10] | All these bad things | 发生这些坏事 |
[46:11] | happened because the gods got big plans for you? | 是因为天上的神给你安排好的 |
[46:14] | I wish it were true, little lord. | 我倒希望是真的 小少爷 |
[46:16] | But the gods wouldn’t spare | 可对于我们这样的人 |
[46:17] | a raven’s cold shit for you or me or anyone. | 天上的神屁都不想放一个 |
[46:20] | You don’t understand. You don’t know. | 你不理解 你不懂 |
[46:22] | You don’t know. None of you know. | 是你不懂 你们都不懂 |
[46:24] | None of you have been up there. | 你们都没有经历过 |
[46:30] | I had a man once. | 我有过一个男人 |
[46:32] | A good man. | 是个好男人 |
[46:34] | Bruni, his name was. | 他叫布鲁尼 |
[46:36] | I was his and he was mine. | 我属于他 他属于我 |
[46:39] | But one night Bruni disappears. | 有天夜里 布鲁尼不见了 |
[46:42] | People said he left me, | 他们说他离开了我 |
[46:44] | but I knew him. | 但我了解他 |
[46:46] | He’d never leave me. Not for long. | 他绝不会离开我 不会离开太久 |
[46:50] | I knew he’d come back. | 我知道他会回来 |
[46:54] | And he did. | 而他也确实回来了 |
[46:57] | He came in through the back of the hut. | 他从小屋的后门进来 |
[47:01] | Only it wasn’t Bruni. | 但已经不是布鲁尼了 |
[47:03] | Not really. | 不是他 |
[47:06] | His skin was pale like a dead man’s. | 他的皮肤像死人一样苍白 |
[47:13] | His eyes bluer than clear sky. | 他的眼睛比晴朗的天空还蓝 |
[47:19] | He came at me, | 他朝我冲过来 |
[47:21] | grabbed me by the neck and squeezed so hard | 抓住我的脖子 使劲捏 |
[47:26] | I could feel the life slipping out of me. | 我感觉到我快没命了 |
[47:31] | I don’t know how I got the knife. | 我不知道怎么抓到了刀子 |
[47:34] | When I did, I stuck it deep into his heart. | 一抓到 我就把它扎进了他的心脏 |
[47:42] | And he hardly seemed to notice. | 而他一点儿都没发觉 |
[47:47] | I had to burn our hut down with him inside. | 我只能把他和小屋一起烧了 |
[47:53] | I didn’t ask the gods what it meant. | 我没问神那是啥意思 |
[47:56] | I didn’t need to. I already knew. | 我不用问 我已经知道了 |
[48:00] | It meant the North was no place for men to be. | 那意思是北方不是人呆的地方了 |
[48:03] | Not anymore. | 不能再呆了 |
[48:07] | I promised your maester I’d get you to Castle Black | 我答应你家学士带你去黑城堡 |
[48:10] | and no further. | 到那儿为止 |
[48:21] | How is the pain, my lord? | 还疼吗 大人 |
[48:26] | What’s the purpose of an arm with no hand? | 没了手 胳膊还有什么用 |
[48:33] | Well, we’ve stymied the corruption. | 很好 腐疮没有扩散 |
[48:35] | Yes, we’ve stymied the corruption. | 是的 腐疮没有扩散 |
[48:38] | You’re a learned man. | 你是有学问的人 |
[48:40] | All the good it’s done me. | 全拜学问所赐了 |
[48:42] | You did well sewing up this mess. | 这堆烂肉缝得不错 |
[48:45] | You’re far better at this sort of work than Grand Maester Pycelle. | 你这手艺比派席尔大学士好多了 |
[48:49] | Faint praise, my lord. | 您这是损我呢 大人 |
[48:53] | So why did the Citadel take your chain? | 学城为什么剥夺你的颈链 |
[48:57] | Did you fondle one boy too many? | 对某个小男孩爱过头了吗 |
[48:59] | No, my lord. That’s not my weakness. | 不是 大人 我没那嗜好 |
[49:03] | What is? | 那是什么 |
[49:08] | Curiosity. | 好奇心 |
[49:09] | The only way to treat disease is to understand disease. | 治疗疾病的唯一办法是了解疾病 |
[49:14] | And the only way to understand it | 了解的唯一办法是 |
[49:15] | is to study the afflicted. | 研究病症 |
[49:18] | You performed experiments on living men. | 你在活人身上做实验 |
[49:21] | – On dying men. – With their permission? | -快死的人 -他们答应了吗 |
[49:23] | My studies have given me insight | 我的研究很有成果 |
[49:26] | that has saved many lives. | 救了很多人的命 |
[49:27] | Dying paupers, I assume. | 我猜都是快死的穷人 |
[49:30] | Men with no families to complain. | 没有家人找你麻烦 |
[49:34] | You found them moaning in the poorhouse | 你在救济院找到那些要死不活的家伙 |
[49:35] | and had them carted back to your garret | 用马车运到你的阁楼里 |
[49:38] | and opened up their bellies to see what was inside. | 开膛破肚 观察里面的东西 |
[49:41] | How many men have you killed, my lord? | 您杀过多少人 大人 |
[49:44] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[49:45] | 50? 100? | 五十人 一百人 |
[49:50] | Countless. | 不计其数 |
[49:52] | Countless has a nice ring to it. | 不计其数这个词挺合适 |
[49:54] | And how many lives have you saved? | 您救过多少人的命呢 |
[49:57] | Half a million. | 五十万 |
[50:01] | The population of King’s Landing. | 君临的人数 |
[50:08] | You were in charge of the ravens at Harrenhal. | 你先前管理赫伦堡的乌鸦 |
[50:11] | Did you– did you get a bird off to Brienne’s father in Tarth? | 有没有给布蕾妮在塔斯的父亲寄信 |
[50:16] | A bird flew off and a bird flew back. | 鸟儿飞去又飞来 |
[50:19] | Lord Selwyn Tarth | 塞尔温·塔斯伯爵 |
[50:22] | offered 300 gold dragons for his daughter’s safe return. | 提出用三百金龙交换他的女儿 |
[50:26] | – A fair offer. – A fair offer. Locke won’t take it. | -很公平的价码 -很公平 洛克不答应 |
[50:31] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[50:33] | He’s convinced Lord Tarth | 他相信塔斯伯爵 |
[50:34] | owns all the sapphire mines in Westeros. | 拥有维斯特洛的蓝宝石矿 |
[50:38] | He feels he’s being cheated. | 他感觉自己被耍了 |
[50:42] | They’d be fools to kill her. | 要是杀了她 那就太蠢了 |
[50:43] | These men have been at war a long time. | 这些家伙打了好长时间的仗 |
[50:45] | Most of them will be dead by winter. | 大多数人活不过冬天 |
[50:48] | She’ll be their entertainment tonight. | 今晚他们要拿她取乐 |
[50:51] | Beyond tonight, | 今晚过后 |
[50:53] | I don’t think they care very much. | 他们恐怕是不会在乎了 |
[51:15] | We have to return to Harrenhal. | 我们要回赫伦堡 |
[51:18] | Why? | 为什么 |
[51:18] | I’ve left something behind. | 我忘东西了 |
[51:20] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不行 |
[51:22] | I’ve got orders from Lord Bolton. | 我奉波顿大人的命令 |
[51:23] | And what are those orders? | 命令是什么 |
[51:25] | To deliver you to your father at King’s Landing. | 把你带到君临交给你父亲 |
[51:29] | You think you’ll get a reward. | 你以为能拿到奖赏 |
[51:33] | I serve Lord Bolton. | 我为波顿大人效力 |
[51:36] | Any appreciation your father– | 你父亲的任何感谢… |
[51:37] | You think you’re getting a reward. | 你以为能拿到奖赏 |
[51:39] | Let me explain something to you. | 我来给你分析分析 |
[51:40] | When my father sees me, the first thing | 我父亲见到我 首先就是 |
[51:42] | he’s going to ask is what happened to my hand. | 问我的手怎么了 |
[51:44] | And I’m going to tell him this man chopped it off. | 我就说是你砍的 |
[51:47] | – I had nothing– – Or I could tell him this man saved my life. | -我根本… -或者说是你救了我的命 |
[51:53] | We return to Harrenhal now. | 我们现在就回赫伦堡 |
[52:19] | – Eyes open, lads. – Be quiet. | -睁大眼睛 小子们 -别喊 |
[52:26] | *The bear, the bear. The maiden fair.* | *狗熊 狗熊 少女美容* |
[52:29] | *From there to here. From here to there!* | *这头 那弄* |
[52:32] | *All black and brown, and covered with hair!* | *全身黑棕 罩着毛绒* |
[52:33] | *He smelled the scent on the summer air.* | *他跟随夏日里的气涌* |
[52:36] | *The bear, the bear. The maiden fair.* | *狗熊 狗熊 少女美容* |
[52:44] | Don’t spare her. | 别留情 |
[52:45] | Don’t spare her! | 别留情 |
[52:50] | Well, this is one shameful fucking performance. | 这场表演真他妈的丢人现眼 |
[52:53] | Stop running and fight. | 别跑了 快打 |
[53:02] | A wooden sword? | 一把木剑 |
[53:04] | – I thought you’d gone. – You gave her a wooden sword. | -我以为你走了 -你就给了她一把木剑 |
[53:07] | We’ve only got one bear. | 我们只有一头熊 |
[53:08] | I’ll pay her bloody ransom. | 我会付给你该死的赎金 |
[53:10] | Gold, sapphires, whatever you want. | 金子 蓝宝石 你要什么都行 |
[53:12] | Just get her out of there. | 把她给我弄出来 |
[53:14] | All you lords and ladies | 你们这些老爷小姐 |
[53:16] | still think that the only thing that matters is gold. | 以为什么事都能用金子搞定 |
[53:20] | This makes me happier than all your gold ever could. | 你所有的金子都不如这个让我开心 |
[53:23] | And that makes me happier than all her sapphires. | 她所有的蓝宝石都不如这个让我开心 |
[53:25] | So go buy yourself a golden hand | 你就自个儿买只金手 |
[53:28] | and fuck yourself with it. | 自操自乐去吧 |
[53:49] | – Get behind me. – I will not. | -到我身后去 -我不要 |
[54:02] | What the fuck are you doing to my bear? | 你他妈的射老子的熊做什么 |
[54:04] | Lord Bolton charged me with bringing him back | 波顿大人命令我把他送回君临 |
[54:06] | to King’s Landing alive and that’s what I aim to do. | 要活的 我要干好这件差事 |
[54:13] | Pull her up. | 拉她上去 |
[54:28] | Hold my legs. | 抓住我的腿 |
[54:53] | Pull him up! | 拉他上来 |
[55:05] | The bitch stays. | 婊子不能走 |
[55:09] | We’re taking her to King’s Landing. | 我们带她去君临 |
[55:12] | Unless you kill me. | 除非你杀死我 |
[55:15] | She belongs to me. | 她是我的 |
[55:18] | Lord Bolton’s orders. | 波顿大人有令 |
[55:20] | What do you think is more important to Lord Bolton? | 你觉得哪样对波顿大人更重要 |
[55:23] | Getting his pet rat a reward | 是奖赏他的宠物老鼠呢 |
[55:25] | or ensuring Tywin Lannister gets his son back alive? | 还是放泰温·兰尼斯特的儿子活着回去 |
[55:49] | Well, we must be on our way. | 我们要出发了 |
[55:55] | Sorry about the sapphires. | 蓝宝石的事情我很抱歉 |