时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:53] | I made a deal for you to keep your ungrateful head | 我为你做了交易 保你不知感恩的脑袋 |
[01:56] | on your ungrateful neck a little while longer. | 在你不知感恩的颈项上多留一阵 |
[01:58] | I’m sorry, what am I grateful for? | 抱歉 我有什么好感恩的 |
[02:00] | The opportunity to live and die at the Wall | 感激为没犯过的罪受罚 |
[02:02] | as punishment for a crime I did not commit? | 获得终老绝境长城的机会吗 |
[02:04] | You threw your life away. You threw it away. | 你断送了自己的生机 活生生断送了 |
[02:06] | It’s not a joke. You understand that, don’t you? | 这不是玩笑 你明白的吧 |
[02:08] | Of course it’s a joke, just not a very funny one. | 这当然是个玩笑 只是不太好笑而已 |
[02:14] | I couldn’t. | 我不能 |
[02:16] | I couldn’t listen to her, | 我听不下去了 |
[02:18] | standing there telling her lies. | 她就站在那儿说谎 |
[02:20] | I couldn’t do it. | 我做不到 |
[02:23] | You fell in love with a whore. | 你爱上了一个妓女 |
[02:24] | Yes, I fell in love with a whore. | 是的 我爱上了一个妓女 |
[02:27] | And I was stupid enough to think that she had fallen in love with me. | 还愚蠢地以为她也爱上了我 |
[02:35] | That deal you made, | 你做的交易 |
[02:37] | it was everything Father wanted. | 正中父亲下怀 |
[02:40] | You do see that? | 你也知道的吧 |
[02:41] | He gets you back as his heir. | 你回去给他做继承人 |
[02:43] | The future Lord of the Rock. | 未来的凯岩城公爵 |
[02:45] | And he ships me off to Castle Black, | 我则被送去黑城堡 |
[02:48] | out of sight at last. | 终于滚出他的视线 |
[02:51] | All so perfect. | 如此完美 |
[02:55] | It felt good to take that from him. | 打破他的如意算盘感觉真不错 |
[02:59] | He knows I’m innocent and he’s willing to sacrifice me anyway. | 他明知我无罪 却乐意牺牲我 |
[03:03] | He’s willing to sacrifice any of us. | 他可以牺牲我们任何人 |
[03:05] | Not you. | 除了你 |
[03:06] | You’re the golden son. | 你是家里的宝贝疙瘩 |
[03:09] | You could kill a king, lose a hand, | 你可以宰了国王 丢一只手 |
[03:11] | fuck your own sister, you’ll always be the golden son. | 操自己老姐 可你仍然是宝贝疙瘩 |
[03:13] | Careful. | 小心了 |
[03:15] | I’m the last friend you’ve got. | 我是你最后一个朋友 |
[03:22] | At least I got to tell them what they really are. | 至少我还能当场揭露他们的真面目 |
[03:24] | Yes, brilliant speech. | 是啊 慷慨激昂的演说 |
[03:26] | They’ll be talking about it for days to come. | 够他们议论好多天 |
[03:29] | I thought you were a realist. | 我还以为你是个现实的人 |
[03:32] | Didn’t realize you’d die for pride. | 没想到你会死于傲慢 |
[03:34] | Don’t give up on me just yet. | 先别对我放弃希望 |
[03:37] | I survived one trial by combat, | 上次比武审判 我死里逃生 |
[03:39] | even though you weren’t there to save me. | 即便你没能赶去救我 |
[03:41] | I can’t save you this time either. | 这次我也救不了你 |
[03:45] | My training has proved | 训练已经证明 |
[03:47] | that I can’t beat a stable boy with my left hand. | 我用左手连个马棚小子也打不过 |
[03:51] | Where’s your sense of adventure? | 你的冒险精神哪儿去了 |
[03:55] | Even if you lose, imagine the look on Father’s face when you fall. | 就算你输了 想象一下你倒地时父亲的表情 |
[03:59] | Our family name snuffed out with a single swing of the sword. | 我们的家族英名 一剑之下灰飞烟灭 |
[04:04] | It is tempting. | 令人向往 |
[04:23] | Bronn fought for me once, he’ll do it again. | 波隆曾经代我出战 这次他也会去 |
[04:27] | If he wins, | 如果他赢了 |
[04:29] | I expect I’ll be in his debt for the rest of my life. | 我一辈子都要欠他的债 |
[04:33] | If he wins. | 如果他能赢 |
[04:35] | Will you find him for me? | 你能替我找他来吗 |
[04:39] | Who does Cersei plan on naming as a champion? | 瑟曦打算选谁做代理骑士 |
[04:43] | I hope it’s Ser Meryn Trant. | 我希望是马林·特兰爵士 |
[04:45] | I’d enjoy watching Bronn disembowel that pompous child beater. | 我会很乐意看波隆给这殴打孩童的傲慢货开膛 |
[04:49] | No. | 不 |
[04:51] | Not Ser Meryn. | 不是马林爵士 |
[05:03] | Go on, move it. | 去 上 |
[05:05] | And you. | 还有你 |
[05:07] | Come on. | 上 |
[05:18] | Mercy. | 饶命 |
[05:21] | Please. | 求求您 |
[05:22] | Please, mercy. | 求您饶命 |
[05:34] | Ser Gregor. Welcome to the capital. | 格雷果爵士 欢迎来到君临 |
[05:39] | Thank you for riding here so quickly. | 感谢你随召而至 |
[05:45] | You seem to be in good form. | 你看上去状态不错 |
[05:48] | Who am I fighting? | 我跟谁打 |
[05:50] | Does it matter? | 有关系吗 |
[06:16] | Could be food. | 可能有吃的 |
[06:18] | Could be soldiers. | 可能有士兵 |
[06:44] | You shouldn’t be sitting out here like this. | 你不该这样坐在外边 |
[06:47] | Where else to sit? | 还能去哪儿坐 |
[06:49] | Tried to walk back to my hut, | 我试过走回棚屋 |
[06:52] | hurt too much. | 可是太疼了 |
[06:55] | Then I remembered they burned my hut down. | 然后我想起来棚屋已经给他们烧了 |
[06:58] | Who were “they”? | “他们”是什么人 |
[06:59] | I stopped asking a while ago. | 我早就不去问啦 |
[07:06] | That’s not gonna get better. | 你这伤好不了了 |
[07:09] | Doesn’t seem so. | 看样子也不像 |
[07:11] | A bad way to go. | 这样上路很痛苦 |
[07:14] | Haven’t you had enough? | 你还没受够吗 |
[07:16] | Of what? | 受够什么 |
[07:21] | I know. | 我知道 |
[07:23] | Time to go. | 该上路了 |
[07:26] | Take matters into my own hands. | 自己做个了断 |
[07:30] | The thought has occurred to me. | 我有过这个念头 |
[07:36] | So why go on? | 那还坚持什么 |
[07:39] | Habit. | 习惯 |
[07:44] | Nothing could be worse than this. | 再没什么比这更糟了 |
[07:46] | Maybe nothing is worse than this. | 或许”没什么”比这更糟 |
[07:51] | Nothing isn’t better or worse than anything. | “没什么”不比任何事好 也不比任何事坏 |
[07:58] | Nothing is just nothing. | “没什么”就是什么都没有 |
[08:05] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[08:08] | My name is Arya. | 我叫艾莉亚 |
[08:11] | Arya Stark. | 艾莉亚·史塔克 |
[08:16] | You her father? | 你是她父亲 |
[08:18] | Her captor. | 我是她的俘虏者 |
[08:21] | Bringing her to her aunt for ransom. | 带她去找她姨妈要赎金 |
[08:24] | A fair exchange, that is. | 那也是公平交换 |
[08:30] | Always held to the notion of fair exchange in all my dealings. | 我做生意向来讲究公平交易 |
[08:35] | You give me, I give you. | 你给我 我给你 |
[08:40] | Fair. | 公平 |
[08:42] | A balance. | 平衡 |
[08:46] | No balance anymore. | 平衡也不复存在啦 |
[08:54] | Could I have a drink? | 能给我口喝的吗 |
[08:56] | Dying is thirsty work. | 等死让人嗓子干 |
[09:09] | Wish it were wine. | 要是酒就好了 |
[09:11] | So do I. | 我也想 |
[09:32] | That’s where the heart is. | 那是心脏的位置 |
[09:38] | That’s how you kill a man. | 那是杀人的方法 |
[09:47] | The fuck you doing? | 你们干什么 |
[09:51] | There’s a price on your head. | 你的人头能换钱 |
[09:53] | Guess that’s what the king does when you tell him to fuck off. | 叫国王去吃屎 他果然就悬赏你的人头 |
[09:56] | The king’s dead. | 国王死啦 |
[09:58] | He drank poisoned wine at his own wedding. | 他在自己的婚宴上喝了毒酒 |
[10:00] | The bounty on you is for killing Lannister soldiers. | 你的罪名是杀害兰尼斯特士兵 |
[10:03] | 100 silver stags. | 一百银鹿 |
[10:05] | And you thought you were going to collect it? | 你以为自己能领到赏钱吗 |
[10:07] | Didn’t think very hard, did you? | 没过脑子 是吧 |
[10:10] | You were Yoren’s prisoners when he was taking me to the Wall. | 尤伦带我去长城时 你们是他的囚犯 |
[10:14] | He told me he’d fuck me bloody with a stick. | 那时他说要用棍子操我 |
[10:18] | This day’s really not working out the way you planned. | 今天跟你盘算的不一样吧 |
[10:21] | He on your little list? | 他也在你的名单里吗 |
[10:23] | He can’t be. | 不可能 |
[10:26] | I don’t know his name. | 我不知道他的名字 |
[10:29] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[10:32] | -Rorge. -Thank you. | -罗尔杰 -谢谢 |
[10:41] | You’re learning. | 你学得很快 |
[10:50] | Rangers returning! | 游骑兵归来 |
[10:54] | They return! | 他们回来了 |
[10:56] | -Rangers returning! -Greetings. | -游骑兵归来 -你们好啊 |
[10:59] | Didn’t think I’d see you again. | 真没想到还能再见到你 |
[11:00] | All right, Jon? | 还好吗 琼恩 |
[11:02] | Welcome back, brother. | 欢迎回来 兄弟 |
[11:12] | Lord Snow. | 雪诺大人 |
[11:20] | This is no place for wild beasts. | 这里不是养野兽的地方 |
[11:22] | Lock him away | 把它关起来 |
[11:24] | or I’ll let Hobb throw him in tonight’s stew. | 否则我叫哈布扔进今晚的炖汤 |
[11:37] | Come on, Ghost. | 过来 白灵 |
[11:42] | Mance’s army was closing in on Craster’s Keep when we left. | 我们离开的时候 曼斯大军逼近卡斯特堡垒 |
[11:46] | We saw their campfires from Osric’s Hill. | 我们在欧斯里克山看到了他们的营火 |
[11:48] | They’ll reach the Wall before the next full moon. | 下个满月前 他们就会到达长城 |
[11:50] | I’m surprised you didn’t ride over and say hello. | 我倒是纳闷你怎么不过去打个招呼呀 |
[11:52] | The King-beyond-the-Wall is your old friend, isn’t he? | 塞外之王是你的老朋友吧 |
[11:55] | We need to prepare. | 我们该做好准备 |
[11:56] | We’ve been preparing. | 我们一直在准备 |
[11:58] | We should seal the tunnel. | 我们应该封锁隧道 |
[12:01] | Plug it with rocks and ice. | 用石头和冰块堵上 |
[12:03] | Flood it and let it freeze. | 灌上水 冰冻起来 |
[12:04] | And how would we range north? | 那我们怎么往北去侦察 |
[12:06] | -We wouldn’t. -Coward. | -不去 -懦夫 |
[12:08] | You would cut off our legs, | 你砍断我们的双腿 |
[12:09] | pluck out our eyes, | 挖出我们的眼珠 |
[12:11] | leave us cowering behind the Wall | 让我们畏缩在长城背后 |
[12:13] | hoping for the storm to pass? | 以期风暴过去吗 |
[12:15] | We can’t defend the gate against 100,000 men. | 十万大军来袭 我们守不住门的 |
[12:18] | This castle has stood for thousands of years. | 这座城堡已经伫立了数千年 |
[12:20] | The Night’s Watch has defended her for thousands of years. | 守夜人军团也守卫了她数千年 |
[12:23] | And in all those centuries, we have never sealed the tunnel. | 多少世纪以来 我们从没封锁过隧道 |
[12:26] | Have you ever seen a giant, Ser Alliser? | 您见过巨人吗 艾里沙爵士 |
[12:30] | I have. | 我见过 |
[12:31] | The tunnels, the gates won’t stop them. | 隧道和大门根本阻挡不了他们 |
[12:33] | The bars on those gates are four inches thick. | 大门上的铁栅有四吋之粗 |
[12:35] | Cold-rolled steel. | 精钢打造 |
[12:37] | They won’t stop them. | 那也阻挡不了 |
[12:40] | Remind me, which order you belong to, Lord Snow. | 提醒我一下 你属于什么岗位 雪诺大人 |
[12:44] | The stewards. | 事务官 |
[12:45] | Are the stewards responsible for maintaining the tunnel? | 维护隧道是事务官的职责吗 |
[12:49] | No. | 不是 |
[12:51] | Who would that be? | 那是谁的职责 |
[12:54] | -The builders. -Ah, the builders. | -工匠 -是工匠 |
[12:57] | First Builder Yarwyck, | 首席工匠亚威克 |
[12:59] | Lord Snow here recommends sealing the tunnel, | 雪诺大人建议封闭隧道 |
[13:02] | leaving us unable to carry out our duties | 使我们无法履行 |
[13:04] | as sworn brothers of the Night’s Watch. | 守夜人军团的誓言 |
[13:07] | Do you agree with him? | 你同意吗 |
[13:18] | No. | 不 |
[13:21] | Given your deep knowledge of the wildling army, Lord Snow, | 鉴于你对野人军队的深度了解 雪诺大人 |
[13:25] | you and Tarly will take night duties atop the Wall | 从今天起到满月前 你和塔利负责 |
[13:28] | until the full moon. | 在长城上守夜 |
[13:32] | Moving on. | 好了 |
[13:34] | First Builder, we’ll need | 首席工匠 我们需要 |
[13:35] | 100 barrels of pitch brought atop the wall. | 带一百桶沥青到长城上 |
[14:03] | My lord. | 大人 |
[14:07] | You have new clothes. | 你有新衣服了 |
[14:09] | Do you like ’em? | 你喜欢吗 |
[14:13] | Gloves are doeskin. | 手套是鹿皮的 |
[14:14] | Softer than a virgin’s thighs. | 比处女的大腿还软和 |
[14:16] | I sent for you days ago. | 过了这么多天你才来 |
[14:18] | -I’ve been a bit busy. -Doing what? | -我有点忙 -忙什么 |
[14:23] | My lonesome bachelor days are over. | 我孤家寡人的日子要结束了 |
[14:27] | I’m to wed Lollys Stokeworth. | 我要和洛丽丝·史铎克渥斯成亲 |
[14:31] | Lollys Stokeworth? | 洛丽丝·史铎克渥斯 |
[14:33] | She doesn’t strike me as your sort of girl. | 我不觉得她是你喜欢的类型 |
[14:37] | I wouldn’t say I had a single sort of girl. | 不能说我只喜欢哪种女人 |
[14:39] | She’s dim-witted. | 她分明是个痴呆 |
[14:40] | If I wanted wits, I’d marry you. | 我想要天才 就该娶你了 |
[14:43] | When my sister arranged this love match, | 我老姐安排这桩姻缘的时候 |
[14:46] | did she mention that Lollys has an older sister? | 她提起过洛丽丝有个姐姐吗 |
[14:49] | Falyse. | 法丽丝 |
[14:50] | Aye, I did know about the older sister. | 没错 我知道有这么个姐姐 |
[14:52] | And you understand the rules of inheritance? | 那你也了解继承顺序吧 |
[14:54] | Falyse is 40 and barren. | 法丽丝四十岁 无子 |
[14:56] | She still gets Castle Stokeworth when her father dies. | 等她父亲过世 史铎克渥斯堡还是她的 |
[14:59] | She does. | 是的 |
[15:00] | Unless she happens to perish before her father. | 她死在她父亲之前就不会了 |
[15:03] | Then Lollys gets the castle. | 那洛丽丝就能继承城堡 |
[15:07] | What? Ladies fall from their horses | 怎么 女士们从马上摔落 |
[15:09] | and snap their pretty necks all the time. | 跌断了她们漂亮的脖子 这种事时有发生 |
[15:11] | You and my sister deserve each other. | 你和我老姐还真是绝配 |
[15:14] | Why did you bother to come here? | 既然如此 你为什么还来 |
[15:22] | You once said, if anyone ever asked me to sell you out, | 因为你说过 哪天有人要我出卖你 |
[15:26] | you’d double their price. | 你付双倍的价钱 |
[15:27] | Is it two wives you want or two castles? | 你要两个老婆还是两座城堡 |
[15:30] | One of each will do. | 一样一个就行 |
[15:32] | But if you want me to kill the Mountain for you, | 但如果你要我去杀魔山 |
[15:35] | it’d better be a damn big castle. | 这城堡非得是个大家伙 |
[15:37] | I’m a bit short on castles at the moment. | 眼下我无法提供城堡 |
[15:39] | But I can offer you gold and gratitude. | 但你可以得到我的金子和谢意 |
[15:41] | I have gold. | 金子我有 |
[15:43] | What can I buy with gratitude? | 我拿你的谢意能做什么呢 |
[15:44] | You might be surprised. | 总有一天我会报答你 |
[15:46] | A Lannister always pays his debts. | 兰尼斯特有债必还 |
[15:49] | Your sister’s a Lannister, too. | 你老姐不也是个兰尼斯特 |
[15:50] | My wife is heir to Winterfell. | 我老婆是临冬城的继承人 |
[15:53] | If I emerge from this with my head still on my shoulders, | 只要我能安然度过此劫 |
[15:57] | I may one day rule the North in her name. | 说不定有一天我会以她的名义统治北境 |
[16:00] | I could carve you out a big piece of it. | 到时候你要什么有什么 |
[16:03] | If and may and could. | 只要 有一天 到时候 |
[16:06] | It’s bloody cold up north. | 北地实在太他妈的冷 |
[16:08] | Lollys is soft and warm. | 洛丽丝却是暖和柔软 |
[16:10] | And close. | 看得见摸得着 |
[16:12] | If I gave you the choice between fucking Lollys | 要是让你在与魔山打架 |
[16:15] | and fighting the Mountain, you’d have your britches down | 和操洛丽丝之间作选择 只怕连眼都不眨 |
[16:17] | and your cock out before I could blink. | 你就脱好裤子 掏出家伙了 |
[16:19] | Does he frighten you so much? | 你这么怕他 |
[16:20] | I’d be a bloody fool if he didn’t frighten me. | 我不怕他才怪 你当我是白痴 |
[16:22] | He’s freakish big and freakish strong. | 他壮得惊人 臂力无穷 |
[16:25] | And quicker than you’d expect for a man of that size. | 就那般体格的人而言 他的速度相当可怕 |
[16:29] | Maybe I could take him, | 也许我能赢 |
[16:31] | dance around until he’s so tired | 一直围着他转圈 |
[16:33] | of hacking at me, he dropped his sword, | 直到他连剑也举不动 |
[16:35] | get him off his feet somehow. | 再废掉他的腿 |
[16:37] | But one misstep | 可只要一个失误 |
[16:39] | and I’m dead. | 我就没命 |
[16:41] | Why should I risk it? | 我凭什么去冒险 |
[16:44] | Because you’re my friend. | 因为你是我的朋友 |
[16:45] | Aye, I’m your friend. | 对 我是你的朋友 |
[16:48] | And when have you ever risked your life for me? | 但你几时拿性命为我冒险过 |
[17:01] | I like you, | 我喜欢你 |
[17:03] | pampered little shit that you are. | 喜欢你这出身娇贵的小无赖 |
[17:05] | I just like myself more. | 但我更喜欢自己 |
[17:07] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[17:08] | I’m sorry it has to be this way. | 走到这一步 我很抱歉 |
[17:10] | Why are you sorry? | 你为什么道歉 |
[17:13] | Because you’re an evil bastard with no conscience and no heart? | 为你是个没有良心 心狠手辣的流氓吗 |
[17:16] | That’s what I liked about you in the first place. | 我起初欣赏的就是你这点 |
[17:25] | We had some good days together. | 与你相处很是愉快 |
[17:27] | Yes, we did. | 没错 |
[17:44] | What will you do? | 你打算怎么办 |
[17:45] | I suppose I’ll have to kill the Mountain myself. | 大概我得亲自上阵宰掉魔山了 |
[17:50] | Won’t that make for a great song? | 让歌手们写首伟大的歌谣 |
[17:56] | I hope to hear them sing it one day. | 希望我以后能听到 |
[18:17] | How did you get in here? | 你是怎么进来的 |
[18:18] | Your door is well guarded, | 您的正门戒备森严 |
[18:20] | but your window is not. | 可窗户没人守 |
[18:29] | I swam to an island a mile offshore for these. | 我游到一哩外的海岛采来这些花 |
[18:33] | Don’t do that again. | 别再这么做了 |
[18:36] | Never met a woman who didn’t like wild flowers. | 居然有女人不喜欢野花 |
[18:39] | These are my private quarters. | 这是我的私人住所 |
[18:40] | If I want you here, I will summon you. | 需要你的话 我自会召你来的 |
[18:45] | Forgive me, my queen. I live to serve you. | 原谅我 女王陛下 我的使命就是服侍您 |
[18:54] | Tell me, why you’re here? | 说吧 你为什么过来 |
[19:00] | I came to ask a favor. | 我想求您帮个忙 |
[19:02] | I only have two talents in this world, | 我生平只擅长两件事 |
[19:05] | war and women. | 打仗和找女人 |
[19:07] | You are staying here in Meereen to rule. | 您要留下来统治弥林 |
[19:09] | That is a wise decision. I respect it. | 这决定很明智 我尊重您的选择 |
[19:11] | But here in Meereen, I cannot pursue my talents. | 但在弥林 我无处施展才华 |
[19:13] | I’ve ordered the Second Sons to patrol the streets | 我已下令让次子团去巡街 |
[19:16] | to stop the revenge killing. | 阻止报复性的杀戮 |
[19:17] | You’ve ordered us to be night watchmen. | 您这是让我们当守夜人 |
[19:19] | And as for women, | 至于女人 |
[19:21] | there are thousands in Meereen you can pursue. | 弥林有成千上万的女人供你追求 |
[19:26] | There is only one, | 只有一人 |
[19:28] | and she does not want me. | 她却不想要我 |
[19:32] | You swore me your sword. | 你曾发誓效忠于我 |
[19:33] | My sword is yours till the day I die. | 我的剑任您驱使 直到我死 |
[19:35] | So if I command you to stay in Meereen | 那么如果我命令你留在弥林巡街 |
[19:38] | and patrol the streets? | 你怎么做 |
[19:39] | I’ll stay in Meereen and patrol the streets. | 那我便留在弥林巡街 |
[19:43] | Send me to kill your enemies. | 请派我杀掉您的敌人 |
[19:44] | Any enemy, anywhere. | 不管是谁 不论他们身在何方 |
[19:48] | Let me do what I do best. | 让我施展才华 |
[19:52] | Very well. | 很好 |
[20:00] | Do what you do best. | 那便施展你的才华 |
[20:13] | Take off your clothes. | 脱掉衣服 |
[20:47] | Come in, my queen. Please. | 请进来 王后 |
[20:49] | I didn’t mean to disturb you, my lady. | 我无意打扰您 女士 |
[20:51] | You could never disturb me. | 你我不谈打扰二字 |
[20:52] | I just wanted to speak with you before we left. | 我只是想在出发前跟您谈谈 |
[20:55] | Could you bring me that vial over there? | 你能帮我把那个小瓶子拿来吗 |
[21:01] | The blue one. | 蓝色的 |
[21:04] | No, no, no. Not that one. | 不 不是那瓶 |
[21:07] | You don’t even want to touch that one. | 你还是永远别碰那瓶为好 |
[21:09] | Next to it. | 旁边的 |
[21:12] | That’s the one. | 就是这瓶 |
[21:32] | When I looked into the flames this morning, | 今早我向火焰中望去 |
[21:34] | the Lord spoke to me. | 真主对我发话了 |
[21:36] | He said, | 他说 |
[21:38] | “Tonight, you will have your last good bath in a long while. | 今后 你难得有机会泡澡 今晚是最后一次 |
[21:43] | Make it count.” | 好好享受 |
[21:48] | A joke. | 笑话而已 |
[21:51] | Not a very good one, I’m afraid. | 怕是讲得很拙劣 |
[21:53] | It was. | 很有趣 |
[21:55] | I humor isn’t my strength. | 我不太懂幽默 |
[21:57] | That’s because most jokes are lies | 因为笑话大多是谎言 |
[22:00] | and you’re devoted to the truth. | 而你信奉真理 |
[22:02] | If they’re lies, my lady, aren’t they best avoided? | 女士 既然是谎言 闭口不讲岂非最好 |
[22:05] | Not always. | 不一定 |
[22:17] | Most of these powders and potions | 这些粉末和药剂 |
[22:20] | are lies. | 大都是谎言 |
[22:21] | Deceptions to make men think they witnessed our Lord’s power. | 它们制造幻觉 令人以为见识了真主的力量 |
[22:26] | Once they step into his light, | 他们一旦步入真主的光辉之中 |
[22:27] | they will see the lie for what it was. | 就会明白这些谎言的意义 |
[22:30] | The trick that led them to the truth. | 不过是引领他们走向真理的把戏 |
[22:33] | A pinch of this powder in a bonfire | 在篝火中加一撮这种粉末 |
[22:35] | will send a flaming column screaming towards the sky. | 便有一道火柱发出尖啸 冲向天空 |
[22:39] | And this one creates a black smoke | 这瓶则可以造出黑烟 |
[22:41] | that will make the bravest man piss himself with fear. | 最勇敢的人都会被吓到失禁 |
[22:44] | And a drop of this in any man’s wine | 而往任何男人的酒里加一滴这种药剂 |
[22:47] | will drive him wild with lust. | 他势必欲火焚身 |
[22:53] | Did you use it with Stannis? | 您给史坦尼斯用过吗 |
[22:55] | No. | 没有 |
[23:00] | Don’t be upset. | 别难过 |
[23:01] | Men never crave what they already have. | 男人从不渴求已经拥有的东西 |
[23:06] | It’s only flesh. | 肉体之欢罢了 |
[23:08] | It needs what it needs. | 正常的需求而已 |
[23:14] | No act done in service of the Lord | 效忠于真主的任何行为 |
[23:17] | can ever be called a sin. | 都不能称其为罪孽 |
[23:20] | I thank God every day for bringing you to us. | 我每天都感谢真主把您带到我们身边 |
[23:23] | And Stannis to you. | 让史坦尼斯遇到您 |
[23:26] | He wants to bring Shireen with us. | 他想带希琳跟我们一起走 |
[23:31] | I think that would be ill-advised. | 我觉得这个想法欠妥 |
[23:35] | My daughter has heretical tendencies, as you’re well aware. | 您很清楚 我女儿有异教倾向 |
[23:39] | I don’t know if her doubt is real or simply meant to spite me, | 我不明白她是真有疑惑 还是故意刁难我 |
[23:42] | but whichever the case, she should stay home. | 不过无论如何 她都应该待在家里 |
[23:50] | I understand how you feel. | 我明白你的感受 |
[23:53] | But that is impossible. | 但那是不可能的 |
[23:59] | Why? | 为什么 |
[24:02] | You don’t need powders and potions, my queen. | 你不需要粉末和药剂 王后 |
[24:05] | You don’t need lies. | 你不需要谎言 |
[24:07] | You are strong enough to look into the Lord’s light | 你足够强大 可以看光之王的火焰 |
[24:10] | and see his truth for yourself. | 亲自领会他的真理 |
[24:18] | However harsh it is. | 无论它有多残酷 |
[24:20] | However hard for us to understand. | 无论它是多么晦涩难懂 |
[24:24] | You don’t need my help, | 你不需要我的帮助 |
[24:26] | but I will need yours soon. | 不过很快我就需要你帮忙了 |
[24:28] | When we set sail, your daughter must be with us. | 我们出海时 一定要带上你的女儿 |
[24:35] | The Lord needs her. | 真主需要她 |
[24:45] | Jorah the Andal. | 安达尔人乔拉 |
[24:48] | Are you here to see our queen? | 你来觐见女王吗 |
[24:52] | She’s in a good mood. | 她心情很好 |
[25:09] | Khaleesi. | 卡丽熙 |
[25:11] | -You’re here early. -Later than some. | -你来得很早 -比某人来得晚 |
[25:16] | You don’t approve? | 你不赞成吗 |
[25:17] | It’s not a question of approval, it’s a question of trust. | 不是赞成与否的问题 而是信任与否的问题 |
[25:20] | You neither approve nor trust. | 你既不赞成 也不信任 |
[25:22] | Why would I? The man’s a sellsword. | 当然了 他是个佣兵 |
[25:24] | Didn’t you fight for the Golden Company | 在效忠我哥哥之前 |
[25:25] | before pledging your sword to my brother? | 你不也为黄金团作战吗 |
[25:27] | I did. | 是的 |
[25:29] | I trust you. | 我信任你 |
[25:30] | Daario Naharis killed his captains and dumped their heads at your feet | 达里奥·纳哈里斯厌倦了团长们发号施令 |
[25:34] | when he grew tired of their commands. | 就杀了他们 将人头丢在您脚下 |
[25:36] | How could you ever have faith in a man like that? | 您怎么能信任这种人 |
[25:38] | I could never have faith in a man like Daario. | 我绝不会信任达里奥这种人 |
[25:43] | That’s why I’ve sent him and the Second Sons to retake Yunkai. | 所以我派他和次子团夺回渊凯 |
[25:48] | -You have? -I have. | -您已经下令了 -是的 |
[25:50] | Without you there to rule, Khaleesi, | 可是没有您的统治 卡丽熙 |
[25:52] | I fear the masters will simply bide their time, | 恐怕贤主们只会静待时机 |
[25:54] | wait for the invaders to leave and reassert control. | 等他们走后重夺控制权 |
[25:57] | That is why I’ve ordered Daario | 所以我命令达里奥 |
[25:58] | to execute every master in Yunkai. | 处决渊凯的所有贤主 |
[26:02] | The masters tear babies from their mothers’ arms. | 贤主们将婴儿从母亲怀中夺走 |
[26:05] | They mutilate little boys by the thousands. | 他们残害了成百上千的男童 |
[26:07] | They train little girls in the art of pleasuring old men. | 他们训练少女取悦老人 |
[26:10] | They treat men like beasts, as you said yourself. | 他们待人如猪狗 这是你说的 |
[26:13] | Herding the masters into | 成百上千地将贤主们 |
[26:14] | pens and slaughtering them by the thousands | 赶进围栏 然后宰杀 |
[26:17] | is also treating men like beasts. | 同样是待人如猪狗 |
[26:19] | The slaves you freed, | 您解放的那些奴隶们 |
[26:21] | brutality is all they’ve ever known. | 他们只懂得以暴易暴 |
[26:23] | If you want them to know something else, | 如果您想让他们开化 |
[26:25] | you’ll have to show it to them. | 您就必须亲身示范 |
[26:27] | And repay the slavers with what? Kindness? | 用什么回报奴隶主呢 仁慈吗 |
[26:29] | A fine? A stern warning? | 罚金 严厉的警告 |
[26:30] | It’s tempting to see your enemies as evil, all of them, | 人们都乐于将敌方斥为邪恶 |
[26:33] | but there’s good and evil on both sides in every war ever fought. | 可是任何战争的任何一方都是善恶相苞 |
[26:36] | Let the priests argue over good and evil. | 是非正邪 让祭司们去争辩罢 |
[26:38] | Slavery is real. | 人奴役人是真实存在的 |
[26:40] | I can end it. I will end it. | 我可以终结它 我必将终结它 |
[26:42] | And I will end those behind it. | 我也必将消灭那些罪魁祸首 |
[26:45] | I sold men into slavery, Khaleesi. | 我曾贩卖过奴隶 卡丽熙 |
[26:47] | And now, you are helping me show them to freedom. | 而现在 你正在协助我解放他们 |
[26:53] | I wouldn’t be here to help you if Ned Stark had done to me | 如果奈德·史塔克待我如同您 |
[26:55] | what you want to do to the masters of Yunkai. | 对待渊凯的贤主们一样 我不可能来协助您 |
[27:03] | The man who came to me the other day about burying his father. | 前几天向我请愿埋葬父亲的那个人 |
[27:06] | Hizdahr zo Loraq? | 西茨达拉·佐·洛拉克 |
[27:09] | He will accompany the Second Sons | 他将作为我的使节 |
[27:11] | and serve as my ambassador to Yunkai. | 与次子团一同前往渊凯 |
[27:13] | He will tell the masters what has happened in Meereen. | 他会告诉贤主们弥林发生了什么 |
[27:16] | He will explain the choice they have before them. | 他会说明他们所面临的选择 |
[27:19] | They can live in my new world | 活在我统治的新世界 |
[27:21] | or they can die in their old one. | 或者死在他们的旧世界 |
[27:28] | Well, go and catch Daario before he leaves. | 趁达里奥没走 去找他吧 |
[27:31] | Tell him, I changed my mind. | 告诉他 我改主意了 |
[27:34] | Yes, Khaleesi. | 遵命 卡丽熙 |
[27:41] | No. | 不 |
[27:45] | Tell him you changed my mind. | 告诉他是你让我改了主意 |
[28:00] | Rat cunts. | 妈逼 |
[28:03] | Fucking whore. | 贱婊子 |
[28:07] | You’re doing it wrong. | 你的做法不对 |
[28:10] | You need to burn away that horrible bit there. | 你应该烧掉破损的皮肉 |
[28:12] | Otherwise it’s gonna get infected and fester. | 不然会感染化脓的 |
[28:17] | I know you don’t like fire, but if you don’t do it right. | 我知道你怕火 但如果处理不当 |
[28:20] | No fire. | 不要火 |
[28:23] | It’ll only take a second. | 一下就好 |
[28:25] | -It won’t hurt that much. -No fire! | -没那么疼 -不要火 |
[28:42] | Shut up about it. | 别说了 |
[28:47] | Shut up about everything. | 什么也别说了 |
[28:49] | Thanks to you, I’m a walking bag of silver | 托你的福 在兰尼斯特家的地盘上 |
[28:51] | anywhere the Lannisters hold sway. | 我就像一袋明晃晃的银币 |
[28:55] | Which is everywhere between where we are now | 从这儿到我们要去的地方 无论哪儿 |
[28:57] | and where we’re going. | 全是他们的地盘 |
[29:01] | I’m as stupid as that hog you stuck back in the village, | 我就跟你在村里刺死的那头猪猡一样蠢 |
[29:05] | getting myself cut and stabbed and bitten. | 害自个儿浑身是伤 还被咬了 |
[29:12] | No reward is worth this much trouble. | 再丰厚的赎金也不值得冒这么大的险 |
[29:15] | Wish I’d never laid eyes on you. | 真希望我没瞧见你 |
[29:28] | You say your brother gave you that sword. | 你说你哥哥给了你那把剑 |
[29:33] | My brother gave me this. | 我哥哥给了我这个 |
[29:37] | It was just like you said a while back. | 就跟你刚才说的一样 |
[29:40] | Pressed me to the fire | 他把我的脸按到火堆里 |
[29:41] | like I was a nice juicy mutton chop. | 当作鲜嫩多汁的肉排给烤了 |
[29:48] | Why? | 为什么 |
[29:49] | Thought I stole one of his toys. | 他以为我偷了他的玩具 |
[29:50] | I didn’t steal it. I was just playing with it. | 我没偷 我只是拿来玩玩 |
[29:58] | The pain was bad. | 疼得要死 |
[30:01] | The smell was worse. | 气味更糟 |
[30:06] | But the worst thing was that it was my brother who did it. | 但最糟的是 下手的是我哥哥 |
[30:14] | My father, who protected him | 父亲护着他 对别人说 |
[30:19] | told everyone my bedding caught fire. | 是我床单着了火 |
[30:34] | You think you’re on your own? | 你以为只有你是一个人吗 |
[30:39] | Let me wash it out | 至少让我洗洗 |
[30:41] | and help you sew it up at least. | 帮你缝合 |
[31:10] | Bit of comfort never hurt anyone. | 稍微享受享受又不碍事 |
[31:12] | We’ve been sleeping in ditches the last few weeks. | 我们过去几周都睡在沟里 |
[31:14] | I think we can treat ourselves to a featherbed for the night | 今晚我们可以舒舒服服地睡一次羽毛床 |
[31:18] | and a hot meal not cooked by you. | 吃一顿不是你做的热饭 |
[31:20] | Couldn’t agree more, my lady. | 完全赞同 小姐 |
[31:21] | Just don’t start expecting silk underclothes. | 但别指望丝绸内衣了 |
[31:24] | Not working for your former lord any longer. | 你现在不侍奉以前那位大人了 |
[31:26] | -Yes, my lady. -Don’t get drunk. | -好的 小姐 -别喝醉了 |
[31:30] | No, my lady. | 好的 小姐 |
[31:31] | Can I get you anything else? | 你们还要什么吗 |
[31:32] | No, this will do nicely, thank you. | 不 足够了 谢谢你 |
[31:34] | Kidney pie is wonderful. | 腰子派很可口 |
[31:36] | Thanks. | 谢谢夸奖 |
[31:38] | I do my best. | 我尽力而为 |
[31:42] | A good kidney pie is all about the ingredients. | 腰子派好吃的秘诀全在材料本身 |
[31:44] | Flour, lard, water, eggs, milk. | 面粉 猪油 水 鸡蛋 牛奶 |
[31:47] | Easy enough. But the meat, | 这些都很简单 但是肉 |
[31:49] | peacetime or not, getting your hands on a good bottom round steak | 无论平时还是战时 牛腱子肉 |
[31:52] | and calves’ kidneys is not easy. | 和牛犊腰子都很难搞到 |
[31:54] | I mean, some people settle for plain old beef kidneys. | 有些人拿老牛腰子充数 |
[31:57] | Got no right to cook anything, them. | 他们没资格做菜 |
[31:58] | Oh, and the gravy. | 还有卤汁 |
[32:00] | Don’t get me started on the gravy. | 一说起卤汁 我就停不住 |
[32:02] | Very difficult to get right. | 很难调的 |
[32:04] | See, a lot of people give up on the gravy. | 很多人直接放弃卤汁了 |
[32:05] | You cannot give up on the gravy. | 卤汁绝对不可以放弃啊 |
[32:08] | No gravy, no pie. | 卤汁乃好派之母 |
[32:10] | Simple as that. | 就这么简单 |
[32:12] | That’s nice armor. Are you a knight? | 这身盔甲不错 你是骑士吗 |
[32:17] | No. | 不是 |
[32:19] | Oh, it’s just people with armor are usually knights. | 穿盔甲的一般都是骑士 |
[32:22] | Generally speaking. From King’s Landing, though, aren’t you? | 通常来说都是 你是从君临来的 对吧 |
[32:24] | From there myself originally. Flea Bottom born and bred. | 我以前也住那里 跳蚤窝土生土长 |
[32:27] | What brings you to these parts? | 你们为什么来这里 |
[32:30] | We’re looking for someone. | 我们在找人 |
[32:32] | Someone in particular? Maybe they came in here. | 谁啊 也许他们来过这里 |
[32:34] | A lot of people come in here. Just the other day we had 17. | 来这里的人很多 前几天有十七个 |
[32:36] | A girl, tall, red hair, very pretty. | 一个漂亮的高个子红发女孩 |
[32:38] | Her name is Sansa Stark, but she may be using a different name. | 她叫珊莎·史塔克 但她也许使用了化名 |
[32:42] | Starks? | 史塔克家 |
[32:47] | What, like them lot from “Winterhell”? | 是冥冬城的那家吗 |
[32:53] | No, ain’t seen anyone like that. | 没有 我没见过 |
[32:56] | I heard they was all traitors. | 我听说他们都是叛徒 |
[32:58] | Don’t need no traitors in here. | 这里不欢迎叛徒 |
[32:59] | I pledged my life to their mother Catelyn Stark. | 我曾效忠他们的母亲凯特琳·史塔克 |
[33:02] | I swore to her I’d bring her daughters home. | 我向她发过誓要带她的女儿们回家 |
[33:10] | Sure I can’t get you a bit more kidney pie? | 你真的不要腰子派了吗 |
[33:26] | What? | 怎么了 |
[33:27] | It’s nothing, my lady. | 没事 小姐 |
[33:29] | You wouldn’t be screwing your face up like that if it was nothing. | 如果真没事 你就不会皱着一张脸了 |
[33:32] | Don’t want to offend, my lady. Truly, I don’t. | 我不想冒犯您 小姐 我真的不想 |
[33:34] | You’re not interesting enough to be offensive. | 你这人无趣得紧 冒犯不来人 |
[33:38] | The Lannisters want Lady Sansa. | 兰尼斯特家在找珊莎夫人 |
[33:41] | The Lannisters have money. | 兰尼斯特家有的是钱 |
[33:43] | People kill for money. | 很多人为了钱杀人 |
[33:46] | I don’t think we should be telling people, | 我觉得还是不要告诉别人 |
[33:48] | we’re searching for Lady Sansa. | 我们在找珊莎夫人为好 |
[33:59] | My lady. My lord. Could I have a word? | 小姐 大人 我能跟你们谈谈吗 |
[34:03] | What about? Not kidney pie. | 谈什么 别又是什么腰子派 |
[34:05] | You seem like a proper lady. | 您看着是位贵族小姐 |
[34:06] | Someone who could be trusted. | 是值得信任的人 |
[34:10] | I never met no Sansa Stark. | 我从没见过珊莎·史塔克 |
[34:13] | But I know her sister. | 但我认识她妹妹 |
[34:16] | Arya. | 艾莉亚 |
[34:19] | No one’s seen Arya Stark | 自从她父亲身首异处之后 |
[34:21] | since her father was beheaded. | 就再没人见过艾莉亚·史塔克了 |
[34:23] | She’s presumed dead. | 大家都认为她死了 |
[34:25] | She weren’t when I last spoke to her. | 反正她上次和我说话时还活得好好的 |
[34:27] | -When was that? -Heading up north with the Night’s Watch. | -那是什么时候的事 -和守夜人一起北上 |
[34:29] | She was all dressed up as a boy. | 她打扮得像个小子 |
[34:31] | Like your ladyship, only without the armor. | 跟小姐您一样 只是没有盔甲 |
[34:34] | Going by the name Arry. | 她化名为阿利 |
[34:36] | -So what happened to her? -Well. | -她怎么了 -那要 |
[34:37] | The quick version. | 说重点 |
[34:40] | The Lannisters took us prisoner. | 兰尼斯特抓走了我们 |
[34:43] | We escaped. | 后来我们逃了出来 |
[34:44] | The Brotherhood took us prisoner. | 又被兄弟会给抓了 |
[34:46] | They sold me to the innkeep. | 他们把我卖给旅店老板 |
[34:48] | They were gonna sell Arya to her mother at Riverrun | 他们还准备把艾莉亚和另一个人 |
[34:50] | along with another prisoner. | 卖给当时她在奔流城的母亲 |
[34:51] | Big ugly fellow. Foul mouth | 那是个丑八怪 满嘴脏话 |
[34:53] | and a face like a half-burnt ham. | 半边脸像是被烤成半熟的火腿 |
[34:55] | -Not friendly. -The Hound. | -凶巴巴的 -是猎狗 |
[34:57] | That’s the one. | 就是他 |
[34:59] | If you find her, could you give her this? | 如果你找到她 你能把这个交给她吗 |
[35:03] | She liked the last one I gave her, | 她很喜欢我上次送她那块 |
[35:04] | but, well, this one turned out better. | 不过这次的做得更好 |
[35:16] | Um, you were saying? | 你刚才说什么来着 |
[35:23] | Her mother’s dead, grandfather’s dead, | 她母亲死了 外祖父也死了 |
[35:26] | Walder Frey is the new lord of Riverrun. | 瓦德·佛雷成了奔流城的新城主 |
[35:28] | The Brotherhood isn’t going to Riverrun. | 兄弟会肯定不会去奔流城 |
[35:30] | They’ll take her to the Eyrie, my lady. | 他们会把她带去鹰巢城 小姐 |
[35:33] | Why the Eyrie? | 为什么是鹰巢城 |
[35:34] | Her aunt, Lysa Arryn. | 她姨妈 莱莎·艾林 |
[35:37] | Catelyn Stark’s sister. | 凯特琳·史塔克的妹妹 |
[35:39] | She’s Arya’s last living relative with money. | 她是艾莉亚唯一还在世的有钱亲戚了 |
[35:42] | She hates the Lannisters. | 而且她对兰尼斯特恨之入骨 |
[35:47] | Lord Tyrion made sure I knew | 提利昂大人逼着我学习 |
[35:48] | which house married which and who hated who. | 各大家族之间的恩恩怨怨 |
[35:52] | Sansa could be there, too. | 珊莎也有可能在那儿 |
[35:54] | Aye, my lady. | 是的 小姐 |
[35:56] | Could be. | 有可能 |
[36:04] | You sure about this? | 你确定吗 |
[36:09] | No. | 不确定 |
[36:42] | I imagined you’d be back at the brothel at this hour. | 我还以为你这时候早就回妓院了 |
[36:45] | I did spend some time | 几天前 |
[36:46] | with an absolutely stunning blonde the other day. | 确实有个貌若天仙的金发美人陪过我 |
[36:50] | Mm, do tell. | 快说说 |
[36:53] | I’ve got every kind of filth down here, | 这地牢什么肮脏玩意都有 |
[36:56] | except the kind I like. | 唯独缺我最爱的那档子下流事 |
[36:58] | Your sister. | 我说的是你老姐 |
[37:08] | Cersei approached me. | 瑟曦来找我 |
[37:11] | We spoke a great deal about her daughter. | 我们谈了很多有关她女儿的事情 |
[37:14] | How worried your sister is about her. | 你老姐对她很是牵挂 |
[37:17] | She was trying very hard to pretend, | 她费尽心思 |
[37:19] | she had not come to sway me against you. | 假装不是来要我针对你 |
[37:21] | I think she may have even believed it herself. | 我认为她自己都信了 |
[37:24] | Making honest feelings do dishonest work | 真情流露 以行虚伪之事 |
[37:27] | is one of her many gifts. | 是她的众多天赋之一 |
[37:29] | It was difficult for her to hide her true intentions. | 对她来说 要隐藏真正的意图并不容易 |
[37:34] | It is rare to meet a Lannister | 很少见到有兰尼斯特 |
[37:38] | who shares my enthusiasm for dead Lannisters. | 像我这么热衷于弄死兰尼斯特 |
[37:44] | She desperately wants to see you killed. | 她一心只想你死 |
[37:47] | She didn’t need to bother you. | 那她没必要去麻烦你 |
[37:49] | It looks as though I’ve taken care of that myself. | 看来我已经自己断送了小命 |
[37:52] | The joy she will feel when my head leaves my neck. | 等我身首异处 她定然喜不自胜 |
[37:57] | She’s wanted this for a long time. | 毕竟她期待已久 |
[38:01] | Yes, I know. | 我知道 |
[38:04] | We met, you and I. | 我们见过面 |
[38:06] | Many years ago. | 很多年前 |
[38:09] | I think I would have remembered that. | 那我应该记得才对 |
[38:11] | Unlikely. You had just been born. | 不太可能 因为你那时候刚出生 |
[38:17] | Our father brought me and my sister Elia with him | 我父亲带着我和我姐伊莉亚 |
[38:19] | on a visit to Casterly Rock. | 拜访凯岩城 |
[38:21] | My first time away from Dorne. | 那是我第一次离开多恩 |
[38:23] | I didn’t like anything about the Rock. | 我对凯岩城的一切都不喜欢 |
[38:27] | Not the food, not the weather, | 食物 天气 |
[38:29] | not your accents. | 还有口音 |
[38:31] | Nothing. | 没一样好的 |
[38:34] | But the biggest disappointment, | 但最让人失望的 |
[38:37] | you. | 要数你 |
[38:41] | You and my family have more in common than you might admit. | 那么你和我家人怕是颇有共识 |
[38:44] | The whole way from Dorne | 从多恩来的一路上 |
[38:46] | all anyone talked about was the monster | 大家都在讨论泰温·兰尼斯特家 |
[38:49] | that had been born to Tywin Lannister. | 刚刚出生的那个怪胎 |
[38:52] | A head twice the size of his body, | 头有身子两倍大 |
[38:55] | a tail between his legs, | 双腿间还长了条尾巴 |
[38:57] | claws, one red eye, | 有爪子 还有一只红眼睛 |
[38:59] | the privates of both a girl and a boy. | 胯下有男人的命根子和女子的阴道 |
[39:02] | That would have made things so much easier. | 那倒省了不少麻烦 |
[39:04] | When we met your sister, she promised she would show you to us. | 我们见到你老姐时 她答应带我们去看你 |
[39:07] | Every day we would ask. | 我们每天都在问 |
[39:09] | Every day she would say, “Soon.” | 但她只是说 “快了” |
[39:13] | Then she and your brother | 后来她和你老哥 |
[39:16] | took us to your nursery and | 带我们去了你的婴儿房 |
[39:20] | she unveiled the freak. | 她揭开了神秘怪胎的面纱 |
[39:25] | Your head was a bit large. | 你的头有点大 |
[39:27] | Your arms and legs were a bit small, | 四肢有点小 |
[39:29] | but no claw. | 却没有爪子 |
[39:31] | No red eye. No tail between your legs. | 没有红眼睛 双腿间也没有尾巴 |
[39:34] | Just a tiny pink cock. | 只有一条粉红色的小鸡鸡 |
[39:37] | We didn’t try to hide our disappointment. | 我们难掩失望之情 |
[39:39] | “That’s not a monster,” I told Cersei. | “这算哪门子怪胎” 我跟瑟曦说 |
[39:43] | “That’s just a baby.” | “就是个普通婴儿” |
[39:46] | And she said, “He killed my mother.” | 她却说 “他杀了我母亲” |
[39:49] | And she pinched your little cock so hard, | 然后狠狠地捏住了你的小鸡鸡 |
[39:51] | I thought she might pull it off. | 要不是你老哥出手阻止 |
[39:53] | Until your brother made her stop. | 她真有可能扯下来 |
[39:56] | “It doesn’t matter,” she told us. | “有什么关系” 她告诉我们 |
[39:58] | “Everyone says he will die soon. | 大家都说他活不长了 |
[40:00] | I hope they are right. | 我希望他们没说错 |
[40:02] | He should not have lived this long.” | 他就不配活这么久 |
[40:13] | Sooner or later, Cersei always gets what she wants. | 或早或晚 瑟曦从来都能得偿所愿 |
[40:20] | And what about what I want? | 那我的愿望呢 |
[40:25] | Justice for my sister and her children. | 我姐姐和她孩子的公道 |
[40:31] | If you want justice, | 你如果想要公道 |
[40:33] | you’ve come to the wrong place. | 那你可就来错地方了 |
[40:36] | I disagree. | 我不同意 |
[40:46] | I’ve come to the perfect place. | 我来的地方太对了 |
[40:50] | I want to bring those who have wronged me to justice. | 我要制裁那些伤害过我的人 |
[40:52] | And all those who have wronged me are right here. | 而那些伤害过我的人 全都在这里 |
[40:58] | I will begin with Ser Gregor Clegane, | 我要拿格雷果·克里冈爵士开刀 |
[41:01] | who killed my sister’s children | 他杀了我姐姐的孩子们 |
[41:03] | and then raped her with their blood still on his hands | 然后满手鲜血地强奸了她 |
[41:07] | before killing her, too. | 最后杀害了她 |
[41:18] | I will be your champion. | 我做你的代理骑士 |
[42:14] | Hello, Robin. | 你好 罗宾 |
[42:19] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[42:20] | I’m building my home, Winterfell. | 搭建我的家 临冬城 |
[42:23] | At least I think I am. | 只是照着记忆搭建 |
[42:24] | I haven’t been back there in a very long time. | 我很久都没有回去了 |
[42:28] | Why did you leave? | 你为什么离开 |
[42:29] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[42:33] | I stay here in the Eyrie. | 我一直待在鹰巢城里 |
[42:34] | Mother says it’s dangerous on the roads and I have to keep myself safe, | 母亲说路上很危险 我必须保证自己的安全 |
[42:37] | because I’m the Lord of the Vale | 因为我是谷地主君 |
[42:39] | and the Lord of the Vale is a very important person. | 而谷地主君是很重要的人 |
[42:42] | Yes, you certainly are. | 是的 你当然很重要 |
[42:45] | When will you go back? | 你什么时候回去 |
[42:47] | Probably never. | 大概永远回不去了 |
[42:49] | My family doesn’t live there anymore and someone burned it down. | 我的家人不在那了 有人把它烧了 |
[42:57] | Does Winterfell have a Moon Door? | 临冬城有月门吗 |
[42:59] | No, I’m afraid not. | 恐怕没有 |
[43:01] | It’s not high up in the mountains. It’s down on the ground. | 城堡不是建在高山上 而是建在平地上 |
[43:03] | That sounds dangerous. | 听起来好危险 |
[43:05] | -How do you make people fly? -We don’t. | -那你怎么让人飞呢 -我们不这样做 |
[43:08] | What do you do with all the bad people | 那你们怎么对付坏人 |
[43:09] | and the scary people and the people you don’t like? | 可怕的人和你不喜欢的人呢 |
[43:12] | I never did anything with them at all. | 我从没对他们做过什么 |
[43:14] | Girls didn’t take part in that where I came from. | 在我家那边 女孩子不参与这种事 |
[43:17] | Well, I’m Lord of the Vale. | 我是谷地主君 |
[43:19] | When I grow up, I’ll be able to fly anybody who bothers me. | 等我长大 谁让我不高兴 我就让谁飞 |
[43:23] | Or you. When we get married, | 你也可以 等我们结婚了 |
[43:25] | you can tell me if you don’t like somebody | 你不喜欢谁就告诉我 |
[43:27] | and then we can bring them back here and, whoosh! | 我们就带他们来这里 呼的一下 |
[43:29] | Right through the Moon Door. | 就从月门飞出去了 |
[43:33] | I like the sound of that. | 我喜欢那种声音 |
[43:35] | Let’s put a Moon Door in your Winterfell. | 我们给你的临冬城加个月门吧 |
[43:37] | All right. | 好啊 |
[43:38] | It can go in here in this big tower. | 可以在这座塔上开一个 |
[43:40] | Careful. You’ve ruined it. | 当心 你把它毁了 |
[43:42] | Now, I’m going to have to rebuild the whole thing. | 现在 我要从头再搭一座了 |
[43:44] | -I didn’t ruin it. -You did. | -我没毁 -你毁了 |
[43:45] | It was already ruined because it didn’t have a Moon Door. | 它已经被毁了 就因为没有月门 |
[43:47] | I was fixing it. | 我是在修它 |
[43:48] | Knocking things down isn’t fixing them. | 推倒了可不叫修东西 |
[43:50] | -It’s ruining them. -I didn’t ruin it! | -那是毁东西 -我没毁它 |
[43:51] | -You’re being stupid. -I didn’t ruin it! | -你真蠢 -我没毁它 |
[44:06] | Robin, I’m sorry, I. | 罗宾 对不起 我 |
[44:08] | Children. | 孩子们哪 |
[44:13] | -I hit him. -Yes, I saw. | -我打了他 -我看见了 |
[44:16] | I shouldn’t have done that. | 我不应该这么做 |
[44:17] | No, his mother should have | 不 他母亲应该管教他 |
[44:21] | a long time ago. | 早就该管教了 |
[44:23] | Consider it a step in the right direction. | 只当是朝正确的方向迈出了一步吧 |
[44:28] | If he tells Aunt Lysa. | 要是他告诉了莱莎姨妈 |
[44:29] | Let me worry about Aunt Lysa. | 莱莎姨妈交给我来操心 |
[44:33] | I was trying to remember what everything looked like. | 我只是想留住那些记忆中的东西 |
[44:37] | I’ll never see it again. | 我永远也见不到了 |
[44:41] | A lot can happen between now and never. | 现在和永远之间有很多事情可能发生 |
[44:46] | If you want to build a better home, | 你要是想搭建一个更好的家 |
[44:48] | first you must demolish the old one. | 首先必须拆掉旧的 |
[44:54] | Why did you really kill Joffrey? | 你究竟为什么杀死乔佛里 |
[45:00] | Tell me why. | 告诉我原因 |
[45:07] | I loved your mother more than you could ever know. | 我对你母亲的爱 你根本无法想象 |
[45:13] | Given the opportunity, what do we do to those | 一旦有了机会 我们如何处置 |
[45:15] | who’ve hurt the ones we love? | 那些伤害我们心爱之人的家伙 |
[45:25] | In a better world, | 在更好的世界里 |
[45:28] | one where love | 在爱可以 |
[45:30] | could overcome strength and duty, | 战胜力量与责任的地方 |
[45:35] | you might have been my child. | 你或许就是我的孩子了 |
[45:40] | But we don’t live in that world. | 但我们并不生活在那个世界 |
[45:54] | You’re more beautiful than she ever was. | 你比她当年还要美得多 |
[45:59] | Lord Baelish. | 贝里席大人 |
[46:00] | Call me Petyr. | 叫我培提尔 |
[46:30] | You wanted to see me, Aunt Lysa? | 您想见我 莱莎姨妈 |
[46:33] | Come here, Sansa. | 过来 珊莎 |
[46:50] | Do you know how far the fall is? | 你知道这儿有多高吗 |
[46:54] | No. | 不知道 |
[46:55] | Neither do I, precisely. | 我也不知道到底多高 |
[46:57] | Hundreds of feet. | 几百呎吧 |
[47:00] | It’s fascinating | 想着就迷人 |
[47:02] | what happens to bodies when they hit the rocks from such a height. | 从这么高的地方掉下 人撞到石头上会怎样 |
[47:06] | The impact breaks them right apart. | 真正的粉身碎骨 |
[47:08] | Like eggs dropped on the floor. | 就像鸡蛋掉到地上 |
[47:11] | Sometimes pieces remain intact. | 偶尔有些部位还很完整 |
[47:14] | You’ll find the head sitting on its own. | 可以看见脑袋搁在那里 |
[47:17] | Every hair in place. | 每根头发都在 |
[47:19] | Blue eyes staring at nothing. | 蓝眼睛无神地睁着 |
[47:31] | I know what you did. | 我知道你干了什么 |
[47:35] | I’m so sorry, Aunt Lysa. | 对不起 莱莎姨妈 |
[47:37] | I never should have hit Robin, | 我不该对罗宾动手 |
[47:38] | I know it. I promise it won’t happen. | 我知错了 我保证以后再也不会了 |
[47:39] | Don’t be coy with me, you little whore. | 少跟我装模作样 你个这荡妇 |
[47:41] | You kissed him. You kissed Petyr. | 你吻了他 你吻了培提尔 |
[47:44] | -I didn’t. You don’t understand. -I saw you. | -我没有 您不了解情况 -我看见了 |
[47:47] | You can’t lie to me, because I saw it with my own eyes. | 你别想骗我 我亲眼所见 |
[47:50] | -He kissed me. I pulled away. -Liar! | -是他吻我 我推开了 -撒谎 |
[47:52] | Whore! He is mine! | 贱人 他是我的 |
[47:55] | My father, my husband, my sister, | 我父亲 丈夫和姐姐 |
[47:57] | they all stood between us and now they’re all dead. | 那些阻碍过我们的人 他们现在全都死了 |
[47:59] | That’s what happens to people who stand between Petyr and me. | 这就是胆敢阻碍培提尔和我的人的下场 |
[48:03] | Look down! | 往下看 |
[48:05] | Look down! Look down! Look down! | 往下看 往下看 往下看 |
[48:07] | Lysa! | 莱莎 |
[48:12] | Let her go. | 放开她 |
[48:16] | You want her? | 你想要她吗 |
[48:19] | This empty-headed child? | 要这个没脑子的小孩吗 |
[48:22] | Let her go. | 放开她 |
[48:23] | She’s just like her mother. She’ll never love you. | 她跟她母亲一样 她永远不会爱你的 |
[48:27] | I lied for you. | 我为你撒谎 |
[48:28] | I killed for you. | 我为你杀人 |
[48:31] | Why did you bring her here? Why? | 你为什么带她来这里 为什么 |
[48:33] | I’ll send her away. | 我会把她送走 |
[48:37] | I swear on my life. | 我拿性命发誓 |
[48:40] | I swear to all the gods. | 我向诸神发誓 |
[48:44] | Let her go, Lysa. | 放开她 莱莎 |
[49:03] | Oh, my sweet wife. | 我亲爱的妻子 |
[49:08] | My sweet, silly wife. | 我亲爱的傻妻子啊 |
[49:19] | I have only loved one woman, | 我这一生只爱过一个女人 |
[49:23] | only one, | 只爱一个 |
[49:25] | my entire life. | 在我这一生当中 |
[49:32] | Your sister. | 只爱你姐姐 |