时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:25] | What was she like? | 她什么样 |
[02:30] | She, | 她 |
[02:34] | she had red hair. | 她有一头红发 |
[02:40] | -How big were her feet? -What do you want me to say? | -她脚多大 -你想说什么 |
[02:42] | I want you to tell me what it was like to have someone. | 我想让你告诉我 拥有另一半是什么感觉 |
[02:46] | To be with someone. | 有个人和你一起 |
[02:48] | To love someone and have them love you back. | 你爱着她 她也爱着你 |
[02:54] | We’re all gonna die a lot sooner than I’d planned. | 我们死期将至 比我预想早太多 |
[02:58] | You’re the closest I’ll ever get to knowing. | 我想明白那感觉也只好问你了 |
[03:04] | So you and Gilly never? | 你跟吉莉没试过 |
[03:06] | No. | 没 |
[03:07] | She just had a baby. | 她刚生了孩子 |
[03:12] | And she never offered. | 她也没主动提过 |
[03:14] | But if she had, | 如果她主动了 |
[03:17] | you would have? | 你会吗 |
[03:19] | You’d have broken your vows? | 你会打破誓言吗 |
[03:26] | The interesting thing is, | 有趣的是 |
[03:28] | our vows never specifically forbid | 我们的誓言也没明确禁止 |
[03:31] | intimate relations with women. | 与女人发生亲密关系 |
[03:33] | What? | 什么 |
[03:34] | “I shall take no wife,” Yes, | “我将不娶妻” 没错 |
[03:36] | that’s in there. There’s no denying that. | 誓言里说了 不可否认 |
[03:38] | “I shall father no children.” It’s very specific. | “不生子” 也很明确 |
[03:41] | But what do our vows have to say about other | 但我们的誓言对其它行为是否有所约束 |
[03:43] | activities is open to interpretation. | 就见仁见智了 |
[03:48] | I don’t think Ser Alliser cares much for interpretation. | 我看艾里沙爵士可不管什么见仁见智 |
[03:56] | Anyway, there’s nothing for him to interpret. | 反正他也没得见 |
[04:00] | We didn’t. | 我们什么都没做 |
[04:05] | So what’s it like? | 到底什么感觉 |
[04:09] | It’s, | 就是 |
[04:11] | there’s this person, this whole other person. | 就是有个人 完完全全的另一个人 |
[04:16] | And you’re wrapped up in them and they’re wrapped up in you. | 你满心满眼都是她 她满心满眼都是你 |
[04:19] | And you, | 然后你 |
[04:21] | for a little, | 有那么一 |
[04:23] | for a little while, you’re more than just you. | 一瞬间 你不仅仅是你自己 |
[04:25] | You’re, I don’t know. I’m not a bleeding poet. | 你就 我说不清 我他妈又不是诗人 |
[04:28] | No, you’re really not. | 你真不是 |
[04:31] | What did I get for it? | 瞧我得到了什么 |
[04:32] | An arrow six inches from my heart. | 差六吋一箭穿心 |
[04:37] | There’ll be arrows for all of us soon, I imagine. | 我猜我们挨个当箭靶的日子也不远了 |
[04:40] | There will. | 会来的 |
[04:41] | They’ve already done the worst thing to me they could ever do. | 他们已经让我遭遇了最可怕的事情 |
[04:47] | Go get some sleep, Sam. | 去睡一会儿吧 山姆 |
[04:50] | I’ll take this watch. | 这一班我来守 |
[05:35] | Did I ever tell you about her? | 我有没有给你们讲过她 |
[05:37] | -My Sheila? -Yes. | -我的雪拉 -讲过 |
[05:41] | That was a night to remember. | 那可是难忘的一夜 |
[05:44] | Of course, I’d had a good bit to drink. | 当然 我是喝得有点儿多 |
[05:47] | Her fangs were sharp, | 她的獠牙很锋利 |
[05:49] | but she knew how to use them. | 可她晓得怎么用 |
[05:52] | And she was nice and soft down below. | 她下面又甜又软 |
[05:56] | No, she was no ordinary beast. | 不 她可不是普通的野兽 |
[05:58] | Many is the man who. | 多少男人 |
[06:00] | I know you never fucked a bear. | 我知道你没操过熊 |
[06:02] | You know you never fucked a bear. | 你也知道自己没操过熊 |
[06:05] | Right now I don’t want to think about the bear you never fucked. | 我现下不想琢磨你没操过的那头熊 |
[06:08] | Right now all I want to think about | 我现下只想琢磨 |
[06:11] | is each one of these arrows finding its way into a crow’s heart. | 这里的每一支箭都要穿过一只乌鸦的心 |
[06:16] | We could be waiting here a while. | 我们可能还要等些时候呢 |
[06:18] | Good. | 那很好 |
[06:19] | The longer we wait, the more arrows I’ll have. | 我们等得越久 我的箭就越多 |
[06:26] | They came up here to our land | 他们来到我们的土地上 |
[06:29] | and put up a big wall and said it was theirs. | 建起高墙 说这是他们的地盘 |
[06:31] | Then they started hunting us down. | 然后把我们赶尽杀绝 |
[06:36] | This time, we’re the ones doing the hunting. | 这次 换成我们来杀他们 |
[06:41] | You’ve got a lot to say about killing. | 打打杀杀的事 你的话还真多 |
[06:43] | Even more words than arrows. | 话比箭还多 |
[06:47] | Back in those villages, I killed just as many of them as you did. | 在那些村子里头 我杀的人可不比你少 |
[06:51] | More, I reckon. | 只怕比你还多 |
[06:52] | Yes, but none of those were your crow lover. | 是啊 可里面没有你那乌鸦情人 |
[06:57] | I probably killed him already. | 他可能已经死在我手里了 |
[06:58] | So you’ve said. | 这话你说过 |
[07:00] | And if not, | 就算没死 |
[07:02] | the only thing left of him | 他唯一的遗骸 |
[07:04] | is gonna be his fun bits hanging around my neck. | 也只会是挂在我脖子上的小玩意儿 |
[07:06] | More words. | 又在说嘴 |
[07:07] | Know what I think you do when you see him? | 知道我觉得你再见他会怎样吗 |
[07:10] | Serve him up a nice juicy slice of ginger minge. | 用你那红毛小穴好好招待他 |
[07:18] | You been thinking about that ginger minge? | 你惦记那红毛小穴了吗 |
[07:22] | Wondering what it tasts like. | 想知道是什么滋味 |
[07:26] | Maybe I have. | 也许我想了 |
[07:29] | Jon Snow is mine. | 琼恩·雪诺是我的 |
[07:33] | Anyone else tries to kill him, | 谁胆敢杀他 |
[07:35] | I’ll have an arrow for them. | 我就送支箭给谁 |
[07:41] | And not one of your bald friends is fast enough to stop me. | 你那些光头朋友太慢 拦不住我 |
[08:06] | And what is it that couldn’t wait until morning, Tarly? | 什么要紧事不能等到明早呢 塔利 |
[08:10] | Maester Aemon. | 伊蒙师傅 |
[08:13] | -How did you know? -That it was you? | -您怎么知道 -知道是你吗 |
[08:15] | Who else but Samwell Tarly | 除了山姆威尔·塔利 |
[08:18] | would be wasting candles | 还有谁会浪费蜡烛 |
[08:20] | to read in the middle of the night? | 大半夜跑来读书呢 |
[08:26] | -Let me help you. -Oh, no need. | -我来帮您 -用不着 |
[08:30] | I know my way around this library | 整个黑城堡我最熟悉的 |
[08:32] | better than any other place in Castle Black. | 就数这间图书室了 |
[08:35] | Thousands of books | 数千书册 |
[08:37] | and no eyes to read them. | 却没有眼睛读 |
[08:39] | Old age is a wonderful source of ironies | 人到暮年 别的好处没有 |
[08:44] | if nothing else. | 生活的讽刺倒是俯首可拾 |
[08:46] | But you didn’t answer my question. | 你还没回答我的问题 |
[08:48] | What are you reading? | 你在读什么 |
[08:51] | Maester Faull. | 福尔学士的著作 |
[08:52] | Ah, the wildlings. | 写野人的 |
[08:55] | I can assure you that the closest Maester Faull | 我可以担保 福尔学士终其一生 |
[08:59] | ever got to a wildling was this very library. | 与野人的接触仅限于书卷 |
[09:02] | But what he says about what they do, | 但书中所述的野人行径 |
[09:06] | it’s all true. | 全是事实 |
[09:08] | It’s exactly what the survivors of their raids report. | 是遭遇野人的幸存者的实录 |
[09:11] | Yes, imagine the stories wildlings tell about us. | 是啊 想象一下野人会怎么讲我们 |
[09:17] | Love is the death of duty. | 情爱是责任的大忌 |
[09:21] | I told that to your friend Jon Snow once. | 我对你的朋友琼恩·雪诺说过一次 |
[09:24] | He didn’t listen and neither did you. | 他没听 你也一样 |
[09:28] | Which is why you’ve abandoned your watch atop the Wall | 所以你没在长城上头守夜 |
[09:32] | to come here and read about the terrible things | 却跑来读这些可怕的故事 |
[09:36] | that may have happened to the girl you love. | 忧心它们或许已经发生在你爱的姑娘身上 |
[09:40] | I don’t love her. | 我不爱她 |
[09:43] | -Yes, you do. -No. | -你爱她 -不爱 |
[09:45] | Yes, you do. | 你就是爱她 |
[09:47] | Heard it in your voice when you first brought her to me. | 你第一次带她来见我 我就听出来了 |
[09:51] | I remember how it sounds. | 我还记得情有所衷的语调 |
[09:53] | I was in love once. | 我也爱过 |
[09:55] | You were? | 是吗 |
[09:57] | You can imagine all manner of horrors | 你可以想象那可怜的姑娘 |
[10:01] | befalling that poor girl and her child. | 和她的孩子遭遇各种各样的坏事 |
[10:03] | Is it so difficult to imagine that an old person was once, | 想象一个糟老头子也曾和你一样 |
[10:08] | more or less, like you? | 青春年少 有那么难吗 |
[10:11] | I’m sorry, Maester. | 对不起 学士 |
[10:13] | I didn’t mean it like that. | 我不是那个意思 |
[10:15] | Do you know who I was before I came here? | 你知道我来这里之前的身份吗 |
[10:19] | What I could have been if I’d only said the word? | 只要我说出那个字 我会成为什么人吗 |
[10:24] | Of course you do. | 你当然知道 |
[10:26] | I met many girls when I was Aemon Targaryen. | 我还是伊蒙·坦格利安时见过许多姑娘 |
[10:31] | A future king always does. | 王位继承人总是这样 |
[10:35] | Some of them were quite forward | 其中一些特别主动 |
[10:38] | in their attempts to win my affections. | 想要博得我的青睐 |
[10:41] | One of them succeeded. | 有一个成功了 |
[10:45] | I was very young. | 我当时真年轻啊 |
[10:48] | Who was she? | 她是谁 |
[10:51] | I could tell you everything about her. | 我可以给你讲她的一切 |
[10:54] | Who she was, | 她是谁 |
[10:56] | how we met, | 我们如何初见 |
[10:58] | the color of her eyes, | 她眼睛的颜色 |
[11:00] | and the shape of her nose. | 她鼻子的形状 |
[11:04] | I can see her | 我可以看到她 |
[11:07] | right in front of me. | 就在我面前 |
[11:11] | She’s more real than you are. | 她比你更真实 |
[11:18] | We could spend all night trading tales of lost loves. | 我们可以讲一整晚那些年逝去的爱情 |
[11:22] | Nothing makes the past a sweeter place to visit | 死亡迫在眉睫 |
[11:25] | than the prospect of imminent death. | 更显得回忆如此甜蜜 |
[11:29] | Go to bed, Tarly. | 去睡觉 塔利 |
[11:36] | Sorry, I can’t open the gate for anybody. Orders. | 对不起 任何人不得进门 这是命令 |
[11:39] | You don’t understand. They killed everyone. | 你不明白 他们杀死了所有人 |
[11:42] | Everyone but me and my baby. | 只剩下我和孩子 |
[11:43] | They’re out there. I saw them on my way here. | 他们就在外面 我来的路上看见他们了 |
[11:46] | They may have seen me. They may have followed me. Please. | 他们可能看见我了 可能跟着我 求你了 |
[11:48] | I’m sorry, I can’t. | 对不起 我不能开 |
[11:49] | If they find us out here, you don’t know. | 要是他们在外面发现我 你不知道 |
[11:51] | Pyp! Open the gate. | 派普 快开门 |
[11:53] | -I can’t. -Sam, is that you? | -不行 -山姆 是你吗 |
[11:56] | Yes. | 是我 |
[11:57] | Thorne gave me strict orders to not open the gate. | 索恩严令不得开门 |
[12:00] | Oh, Pyp, open the fucking gate! | 派普 你他妈的给我开门 |
[12:04] | I never heard you curse before. | 我从没听过你说脏话 |
[12:06] | Yes, well, best get used to it. | 是的 你最好习惯一下 |
[12:14] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[12:18] | Shh, you’re all right. | 你没事了 |
[12:21] | Of course you are, my brave little fella. | 你当然没事了 勇敢的小伙子 |
[12:24] | -It was horrible. -I’m so, so sorry. | -太可怕了 -对不起 |
[12:27] | I didn’t know until I got back. | 我回来后才知道的 |
[12:29] | Don’t let them send me away, Sam. | 别让他们赶我走了 山姆 |
[12:30] | -Never. -I know there’s no women allowed. | -永远不会 -我知道这里不留女人 |
[12:32] | Anyone who tries to throw you out will be having words with me. | 谁敢赶你走 先要过我这一关 |
[12:36] | From now on, wherever you go, | 从现在开始 你去哪里 |
[12:40] | I go, too. | 我也去哪里 |
[12:51] | Get ready! | 准备好 |
[12:53] | -Man the gate! -Ready yourselves! | -守住门 -备战 |
[12:56] | Make haste! | 动作快 |
[12:58] | -Prepare! -Up on the Wall! | -备战 -上长城 |
[13:00] | Quickly! Up! Up! | 快点 上去 |
[13:01] | How many? How many are there? | 那边有多少人 |
[13:07] | Beyond the trees! | 在树林那边 |
[13:13] | It’s time. | 时候到了 |
[14:01] | Light them up! Light them all! | 点火 全点上 |
[14:14] | Move! | 让开 |
[14:18] | Pick up the pace! | 动作快点 |
[14:20] | Come on, come on. | 快啊 快啊 |
[14:28] | Here we go, boys, there’s one. | 好了 伙计们 第一桶 |
[14:32] | Let’s go. There’s two. | 来吧 第二桶 |
[14:37] | Let’s get the next load. | 我们去搬下一批 |
[14:42] | That’s the last of the oil, Ser Alliser. | 这是最后一桶油了 艾里沙爵士 |
[14:46] | 100,000 you say? | 你说有十万大军 |
[14:49] | Yes, Ser. | 是的 爵士 |
[14:51] | You can say it if you like. | 你想说就说吧 |
[14:54] | We should have sealed the tunnel while we had the chance, | 我们早该封锁隧道 |
[14:57] | like you suggested. | 听你的建议 |
[15:01] | It was a difficult decision either way, Ser. | 那是个两难的决定 爵士 |
[15:07] | Do you know what leadership means, Lord Snow? | 你知道管事意味着什么吗 雪诺大人 |
[15:10] | It means that the person in charge gets second-guessed | 意味着每个长了嘴的聪明鬼 |
[15:12] | by every clever little twat with a mouth. | 都可以质疑管事的人 |
[15:15] | But if he starts second-guessing himself, | 但如果他也质疑自己 |
[15:18] | that’s the end, | 那就完了 |
[15:20] | for him, for the clever little twats, | 他完了 聪明鬼完了 |
[15:24] | for everyone. | 所有人都完了 |
[15:26] | This is not the end. Not for us. | 这次不算完 完蛋的不是我们 |
[15:28] | Not if you lot do your duty | 只要你们尽忠职守 |
[15:30] | for however long it takes to beat them back. | 坚持到击退他们就行 |
[15:34] | And then you get to go on hating me | 然后你可以接着恨我 |
[15:37] | and I get to go on wishing | 我也可以接着讨厌你 |
[15:39] | your wildling whore had finished the job. | 怪你的野人婊子当初没干掉你 |
[16:05] | You’ll be safe down here. | 你在这里很安全 |
[16:06] | I’ll check on you as soon as I can. | 我会尽快来看你 |
[16:09] | You’re leaving me again? | 你又要离开我 |
[16:13] | I’m not leaving you. | 我不是离开你 |
[16:14] | You’re going up there and | 你要去上面 |
[16:15] | we’re staying down here. That’s leaving. | 我们留在下面 这就是离开 |
[16:17] | You said from now on we’d stay together. | 你说过从今往后我们不分开 |
[16:20] | I didn’t mean in the same room. | 我不是说在同一间屋子里 |
[16:22] | What are you going to do out there? | 你要去外面做什么 |
[16:23] | -Help my brothers. -How? | -帮我的兄弟们 -怎么帮 |
[16:26] | You’re going to fight the free folk when they come? | 你要和那些自由民打仗吗 |
[16:28] | They’ll kill you. In Mole’s Town, they killed everyone. | 他们会杀了你 他们杀了鼹鼠村的所有人 |
[16:32] | I can’t just hide here with you, while they’re fighting out there. | 我不能和你躲在这里 让他们在外面打仗 |
[16:35] | Why not? You won’t matter up there. | 为什么不行 上面又不需要你 |
[16:38] | You will down here. | 这儿需要你 |
[16:41] | I am a man of the Night’s Watch, Gilly. | 我是守夜人的汉子 吉莉 |
[16:44] | I made a promise to defend the Wall | 我发誓保卫长城 |
[16:46] | and I have to keep it, | 我必须遵守誓言 |
[16:49] | because that’s what men do. | 男子汉就该这样 |
[17:03] | Promise me you won’t die. | 向我保证你不会死 |
[17:08] | I promise you, I won’t die. | 我保证 我不会死 |
[17:46] | There’s a lot more wildlings on the other side of the Wall than this side. | 长城那边的野人比这边要多得多 |
[17:50] | We’ve got loads of weapons and things. | 我们有很多武器和装备 |
[17:52] | It’s the perfect place for us to be. | 这里对我们来说再好不过了 |
[17:54] | I’ve never thrown a spear before. | 我从没掷过长矛 |
[17:56] | I’ve never held a sword with a proper edge. | 我从没握过开刃的剑 |
[18:00] | This is no place for me to be. | 这地方真不是我该来的 |
[18:04] | You’re not afraid? | 你不怕吗 |
[18:06] | Of course I’m afraid. | 我当然怕了 |
[18:08] | There’s a band of wildlings coming to kill us. | 有一帮野人要来杀我们 |
[18:10] | If you’re afraid of a band of wildlings, | 你要是连一帮野人都怕 |
[18:12] | how in seven hells did you manage to kill a white walker? | 那你之前到底是怎么干掉异鬼的 |
[18:20] | I didn’t know I was going to kill it. | 我那时候不知道自己能杀死它 |
[18:24] | But I had to do something. | 但我总得做点什么 |
[18:25] | I didn’t have any choice. | 我别无选择 |
[18:26] | It was going to kill Gilly and take the baby. | 不然它就会杀死吉莉 掳走孩子 |
[18:30] | If someone had asked me my name right then, | 如果那时候有人问我的名字 |
[18:33] | I wouldn’t have known. | 我肯定答不上来 |
[18:37] | I wasn’t Samwell Tarly anymore. | 我不再是山姆威尔·塔利 |
[18:40] | I wasn’t a steward in the Night’s Watch | 我也不是守夜人的事务官 |
[18:42] | or son of Randyll Tarly or any of that. | 或者蓝道·塔利之子 或者别的什么身份 |
[18:47] | I was nothing at all. | 我什么都不是 |
[18:50] | And when you’re nothing at all, | 而你什么都不是的时候 |
[18:53] | there’s no more reason to be afraid. | 就没什么好怕的了 |
[18:57] | But you’re afraid now? | 但你现在又害怕了 |
[19:00] | Yes, well. | 是的 |
[19:03] | I’m not nothing anymore. | 我现在又有身份了 |
[19:25] | Most of their men are up top. | 他们大多上了长城 |
[19:27] | Didn’t count more than 20 down here. Leftovers. | 下面只剩不到二十人 |
[19:29] | They got a big fat one and a little bony one manning the front. | 前门由一个大胖子和一个小瘦子看守 |
[19:32] | How high are the walls? | 城墙有多高 |
[19:33] | Well, we’ll be up and over before they know what’s happened. | 估计等我们翻过去了 他们才会察觉 |
[19:38] | Let’s kill some crows! | 我们杀乌鸦去 |
[19:42] | Come on! | 出发 |
[20:01] | Come on, brothers! | 快点 兄弟们 |
[21:18] | Archers, nock. | 弓手 上弦 |
[21:20] | Everyone else hold. | 其他人待命 |
[21:23] | No! | 不 |
[21:28] | I said nock and hold, you cunts! | 我说上弦 待命 你们这些蠢货 |
[21:31] | -Does nock mean draw? -No, Ser! | -上弦是要你们拉弓吗 -不是 爵士 |
[21:34] | -Does fucking hold mean fucking drop? -No, Ser! | -待命是要你们扔桶吗 -不是 爵士 |
[21:37] | -You all plan to die here tonight? -No, Ser! | -你们打算今晚死在这儿吗 -不 爵士 |
[21:40] | That’s very good to hear. Draw! | 答得好 拉弓 |
[21:47] | No, down below! | 不是我 在下面 |
[21:59] | Draw! Light them up. | 拉弓 烧死他们 |
[22:16] | Come on, get up! | 快 起来 |
[22:18] | They’re attacking the southern gate! | 他们在攻打南门 |
[22:20] | -Now? -Now. | -现在吗 -是的 |
[22:26] | I’m going down there. Brother Slynt, you have the Wall. | 我下去看看 史林特兄弟 长城是你的了 |
[22:29] | What? | 什么 |
[22:32] | What are you fucking waiting for? Loose! | 你们还傻站着干什么 给我放箭 |
[22:36] | You heard the man. Loose! | 你们听到了 放 |
[23:16] | You, over there. | 你去那边 |
[23:22] | -Did you get one? -No. | -射中了吗 -没有 |
[23:26] | Ah, shit, Pyp! Shit. | 该死 派普 该死 |
[23:28] | -Sam. -Yeah? | -山姆 -怎么了 |
[23:30] | I think we’re gonna die. | 我们可能要死了 |
[23:32] | If you keep missing, we will. | 如果你老是射偏 我们当然会死 |
[23:44] | Come on! | 快爬 |
[23:50] | Brothers! | 兄弟们 |
[23:53] | 100 generations have defended this castle. | 上百代守夜人保卫过这座城堡 |
[23:56] | She’s never fallen before. | 从未失陷 |
[23:58] | She will not fall tonight. | 今夜也不会失守 |
[24:00] | Those are Thenns at our walls. | 爬上城墙的是瑟恩人 |
[24:03] | They eat the flesh of the men they kill. | 他们会吃掉自己的手下败将 |
[24:06] | Do you want to fill the belly of a Thenn tonight? | 你们想当瑟恩人的晚餐吗 |
[24:09] | No! | 不 |
[24:10] | Tonight, we fight. | 今夜 我们血战到底 |
[24:12] | And when the sun rises, I promise you, | 等到旭日东升 我向你们保证 |
[24:14] | Castle Black will stand! | 黑城堡将屹立不倒 |
[24:17] | The Night’s Watch will stand. | 守夜人将万世长存 |
[24:22] | With me now! Now with me! | 剑在手 跟我走 |
[25:22] | No discipline. No training. | 没有军纪 也没有经过训练 |
[25:25] | Gang of thieves, that’s all this is. | 不过是帮乌合之众 |
[25:28] | I commanded the City Watch of King’s Landing. | 我指挥过君临的都城守备队 |
[25:30] | Those men obeyed orders. | 他们会绝对服从命令 |
[25:32] | We can’t just let them attack the gate. | 我们不能眼睁睁看着他们攻打城门 |
[25:34] | The bars of those gates are four inches of cold-rolled steel. | 城门上的铁栅粗达四吋全是精钢打造 |
[25:37] | Those are giants riding mammoths down there! | 城下可是骑着长毛象的巨人 |
[25:40] | Do you think your cold-rolled steel is gonna stop them? | 你觉得光靠精钢铁栅就能挡住他们吗 |
[25:42] | No such thing as giants. | 哪儿有什么巨人 |
[25:45] | A story for the children. | 那都是骗小孩的故事 |
[25:48] | Brother Slynt. | 史林特兄弟 |
[25:50] | We just got word that Ser Alliser needs you below. | 我们刚得到消息 艾里沙爵士需要您去支援 |
[25:55] | You’re the most experienced man he’s got, Ser, and he needs you. | 您现在是最有经验的人 爵士 他需要您 |
[25:59] | Needed below? | 要我下去 |
[26:01] | Yes. Yes. | 好 很好 |
[26:12] | Archers, nock your arrows! | 弓手 上弦 |
[26:16] | Nock arrows! | 上弦 |
[26:18] | Draw! | 拉弓 |
[26:22] | Loose! | 射 |
[26:38] | They won’t summit before dawn. | 他们黎明前登不上顶 |
[26:40] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[26:41] | Because I’ve made that climb. | 因为我登过 |
[26:43] | I think they’re in a bigger hurry than you were. | 我想他们要比你那会儿心急得多 |
[26:50] | Hold the bridge! | 守住桥 |
[26:51] | Hold, wait for it! | 抓紧 稳住 |
[26:54] | Come on with the rocks! | 快扔石头 |
[27:02] | Nock! | 上弦 |
[27:05] | Draw! | 拉弓 |
[27:10] | Loose! | 射 |
[27:30] | Down! | 趴下 |
[28:07] | No! No! | 不 不要 |
[28:28] | To the gate. Come on, let’s move. | 去城门 快点动起来 |
[28:33] | It’s gonna open. | 门要被打开了 |
[29:40] | I got one right through the heart. He’s dead. | 我射死一个 一箭穿心 |
[29:42] | -Oh, is it over? -No. | -杀光了吗 -没有 |
[29:44] | Well, then. | 那好吧 |
[29:54] | You’re all right. You’re all right. | 没事的 你不会有事 |
[29:59] | I’ll get help. | 我去找人帮忙 |
[30:04] | Maester Aemon is coming. | 伊蒙学士马上就到 |
[30:06] | He’s gonna make it all right. | 他会有办法的 |
[30:19] | -Now. -Now! | -丢 -丢 |
[31:55] | The outer gate won’t hold. | 外门保不住了 |
[31:57] | Take five men, hold the inner gate. | 带上五个人 守住内门 |
[31:59] | Aye. | 是 |
[32:03] | Hold the gate. | 守住门 |
[32:06] | If they make it through. | 如果他们进来了 |
[32:10] | They won’t. | 他们进不来 |
[32:14] | Come on, Hill. And you, Cooper. | 跟我走 希山 还有你 库珀 |
[32:17] | You three, on me. | 你们仨 跟我来 |
[32:20] | Come on, you lazy bastards. | 快点 你们这些懒鬼 |
[32:26] | Oil. | 撒油 |
[32:29] | Oil on the ramp! | 给坡道上撒油 |
[32:40] | Protect the gate! | 保护城门 |
[33:16] | Get him inside. | 把他抬进去 |
[33:21] | Hold the fucking gate! | 一定要给我守住门 |
[33:23] | Hold it! | 守住 |
[34:24] | We need more men down here. | 下面需要支援 |
[34:25] | -We have to hold the gate. -But we need men here. | -我们必须守住门 -但这里也需要人 |
[34:28] | Tell Jon. He’s in command. | 跟琼恩说 他现在是头儿 |
[34:30] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[34:41] | Get me to the top! You hear me?! | 把我送上去 你听见没有 |
[34:48] | Your name’s Olly, right? | 你叫奥利 是吗 |
[34:51] | Listen to me, Olly. Get me to the top. | 听我说 奥利 把我送上去 |
[34:54] | And when we give the signal, bring us back down. | 等我们发出信号后 再把我们放下来 |
[34:58] | You hear me? | 你听到没 |
[35:04] | Find a weapon, Olly. Fight them. | 找个武器跟他们战斗 奥利 |
[35:39] | Clear the way! Let’s go! | 都让开 我们走 |
[35:42] | -Out of the way! -Get out of here! | -别挡道 -都让开 |
[36:01] | Cut the rope! | 切断绳子 |
[36:10] | -Wait! -No! | -别 -不 |
[36:27] | -We need more archers. -Here I am. | -再多来几个弓箭手 -我来 |
[36:29] | -Come on. -Quickly. | -快点 -快 |
[36:33] | What are you doing up here? | 你来做什么 |
[36:35] | The wildlings are over the walls. | 野人杀过城墙了 |
[36:38] | Ser Alliser’s fallen. | 艾里沙爵士已经倒下 |
[36:40] | The castle won’t stand much longer. | 城堡坚持不了多久 |
[36:44] | Edd, you have the Wall. | 艾迪 长城是你的了 |
[36:49] | If they try the mammoths again, drop fire on them. | 如果他们再使长毛象 就用火烧他们 |
[36:52] | If the climbers get too high, drop the scythe on them. | 如果那些人爬得太高 就放巨镰 |
[37:00] | Come, brothers. Now fight with me! | 来 兄弟们 跟我一起战斗 |
[37:03] | Might as well enjoy our last night, right, boys? | 我们享受最后一晚 是吧 伙计们 |
[37:07] | Light the fuckers up! | 把他妈的箭都点上火 |
[37:09] | Nock! Draw! | 上弦 拉弓 |
[37:13] | Loose! | 射 |
[37:24] | How are we gonna stop that? | 我们怎么挡住那家伙 |
[37:25] | Shot 20 arrows in him already. | 已经射他二十箭了 |
[37:26] | You heard Jon. We hold the gate. | 你听见琼恩的话了 我们要守住门 |
[37:28] | Jon Snow’s not Lord Commander. | 琼恩·雪诺不是总司令 |
[37:29] | We hold the gate! | 我们要守住门 |
[37:40] | Mother, save me. Father, save me. | 圣母 救我 天父 救我 |
[37:42] | The gods aren’t down here. | 这儿没有神 |
[37:44] | It’s the six of us. You hear me? | 只有我们六个 你听见没 |
[37:52] | Night gathers and now my watch begins. | 长夜将至 我从今开始守望 |
[37:54] | It shall not end until my death. | 至死方休 |
[37:56] | I shall take no wife, hold no lands, | 我将不娶妻 不封地 |
[37:59] | father no children. | 不生子 |
[38:00] | I shall wear no crown and win no glory. | 我将不戴宝冠 不争荣宠 |
[38:03] | I shall live and die at my post. | 我将尽忠职守 生死于斯 |
[38:05] | I am the sword in the darkness. | 我是黑暗中的利剑 |
[38:07] | I am the watcher on the walls. | 长城上的守卫 |
[38:09] | I am the shield that guards the realms of men. | 守卫王国的坚盾 |
[38:12] | I pledge my life and honor to the Night’s Watch | 我将生命与荣耀献给守夜人 |
[38:16] | for this night and all the nights to come! | 今夜如此 夜夜皆然 |
[38:25] | I don’t want you out there. | 我不希望你出去 |
[38:26] | You can’t protect me forever. | 你不能永远保护我 |
[38:28] | There won’t be anywhere to hide if the castle falls. | 一旦城堡沦陷 也无处可藏 |
[38:34] | I need him more than I need you. | 比起你 我更需要它 |
[39:50] | We need you, boy. | 我们需要你 小子 |
[42:12] | Jon Snow. | 琼恩·雪诺 |
[42:13] | Hush. Don’t talk. | 小声点 别说话 |
[42:20] | Do you remember the cave? | 你还记得那个山洞吗 |
[42:27] | We should have stayed in the cave. | 我们不该离开那山洞 |
[42:34] | We’ll go back there. | 我们回山洞去 |
[42:42] | You know nothing, Jon Snow. | 你什么都不懂 琼恩·雪诺 |
[43:21] | Drop the scythe, boys! | 放巨镰 兄弟们 |
[43:45] | -Hoist her up. -Hoist her up! | -拉起来 -拉起来 |
[43:54] | They’ve had enough for one night. | 今晚够他们受的了 |
[44:00] | Don’t cheer too loud. | 别欢呼太大声 |
[44:03] | They still outnumber us 1,000 to one. | 他们的人数依然是我们的一千倍 |
[44:15] | Tormund. | 托蒙德 |
[44:17] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[44:19] | Let it end. | 放弃吧 |
[44:21] | This is how a man ends. | 真汉子就该这样结束 |
[44:31] | Put him in chains. | 把他锁起来 |
[44:33] | We’ll question him later. | 我们晚点再问他话 |
[44:38] | I should have thrown you | 我应该把你 |
[44:40] | from the top of the Wall, boy! | 从长城顶上扔下去 臭小子 |
[44:44] | Aye. | 是啊 |
[44:46] | You should have. | 真该这样 |
[44:55] | Whoa, it’s me. It’s me. | 是我 是我啊 |
[45:01] | I promised you, didn’t I? | 我答应过你 不是吗 |
[45:18] | We held them off. | 我们挡住了他们 |
[45:20] | For one night. | 一晚而已 |
[45:22] | This is a great victory. | 这是伟大的胜利 |
[45:25] | A great victory? | 伟大的胜利 |
[45:28] | Mance was testing our defenses. He almost made it through. | 曼斯在试探我们的防御 他差点就攻破了 |
[45:32] | And he has more giants. He has more mammoths. | 他还有更多的巨人 更多的长毛象 |
[45:35] | He has 1,000 times as many men. | 他还有千倍于我们的人 |
[45:41] | They’ll hit us again tonight. | 他们今晚还会进攻 |
[45:44] | Maybe we can hold them off for a day or two, | 也许我们能抵挡他们一两天 |
[45:45] | but we’ll never beat them. | 但绝无可能击败他们 |
[45:49] | Where are we going? | 你要去哪里 |
[45:50] | Going to find Mance. | 去找曼斯 |
[45:52] | To find, you can’t do that. | 去找 你不能去 |
[45:55] | No one gave you any orders. | 没人给你下令 |
[45:58] | Who’s left to give orders? | 还有谁能下令 |
[46:00] | The wildling army’s only an army, because of Mance. | 野人之所以组建成军 全因为曼斯 |
[46:04] | He united 100 warring tribes. | 他联合了上百个战斗部落 |
[46:06] | Without Mance, they lose their leader. | 没了曼斯 他们群龙无首 |
[46:08] | They lose their purpose. They go back to fighting each other. | 没了目标 他们就会彼此开战 |
[46:11] | Scatter back to their homes. | 四散回家 |
[46:13] | Without Mance? | 没了曼斯 |
[46:15] | You’re going to kill him? | 你要去杀死他吗 |
[46:16] | I’m gonna try. | 我去试试 |
[46:17] | They’ll never let you within 100 yards of him. | 你根本没法靠近他一百码之内 |
[46:20] | And even if they did, even if you managed to kill him. | 就算你过去了 就算你杀了他 |
[46:22] | They’ll kill me? If I don’t go, they’ll kill me anyway. | 他们会杀我吗 我不去 他们也会杀死我 |
[46:24] | They’ll kill the rest of us, too. | 把我们剩下的人全杀了 |
[46:26] | They won’t just kill you. | 他们不会直接杀死你 |
[46:28] | They’ll boil you. They’ll flay you. | 他们会烹了你 活剐了你 |
[46:30] | They’ll make it last days. | 让你生不如死 |
[46:35] | You’re right. It’s a bad plan. | 你说得对 这个计划真烂 |
[46:40] | What’s your plan? | 你有什么计划 |
[47:26] | They held the gate. | 他们守住了大门 |
[47:37] | Get some brothers down here to help you. | 带几个兄弟下来帮你 |
[47:42] | We need to burn the bodies. | 我们必须烧掉尸体 |
[48:05] | Raise the outer gate. | 升起外门 |
[48:08] | Then lower it again as soon as I’m out. | 我一出去就立刻放下来 |
[48:22] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[48:23] | I promised Mormont, I’d never lose it again. | 我答应过莫尔蒙 我不会再丢掉它 |
[48:30] | In case I don’t come back. | 万一我这次不能回来 |
[48:41] | Jon. | 琼恩 |
[48:47] | Come back. | 你要回来 |