时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | King Tommen insists on his sister’s return to the capital, | 托曼国王坚持要他姐姐回都城 |
[00:04] | my son will accompany you both, their engagement must stand. | 我儿也会陪你们去 他们的婚约绝不能打破 |
[00:08] | Your rebellion is over. You can swear your allegiance to me now… | 你的叛乱失败了 你可以宣誓效忠于我 |
[00:12] | or you can die. | 或者赴死 |
[00:16] | – You can save him? – The process may change him… | -你能救他吗 -这个过程可能会改变他 |
[00:21] | Fornication, treason, incest, | 通奸 叛国 乱伦 |
[00:23] | the murder of King Robert. | 谋害劳勃国王 |
[00:25] | There is a way out. | 有条出路 |
[00:27] | Confess, to the High Sparrow. | 忏悔 向大麻雀低头 |
[00:30] | What do we say to the god of death? | 面对死亡之神该说什么 |
[00:33] | Not today. | 时辰未到 |
[00:37] | You don’t want to hurt anymore? | 你不想再疼了吧 |
[00:42] | Is a girl ready? | 女孩准备好了吗 |
[00:43] | To give up her ears, her nose, her tongue, | 愿意放弃她的耳朵 鼻子 舌头 |
[00:46] | her loves and hates? All that makes a girl who she is? | 放弃她的爱与恨 放弃造就女孩自我的一切 |
[00:50] | Is a girl ready to become no one, Forever? | 女孩准备好永远成为无名之辈了吗 |
[00:54] | – Uncle Benjen. – I’m leaving this morning. | -班扬叔叔 -我明早启程 |
[00:57] | I’m the first ranger. My job is out there. | 我是首席游骑兵 职责就在长城之外 |
[01:01] | That’s my uncle Benjen’s horse. | 那是我叔叔班扬的坐骑 |
[01:03] | Where’s my uncle? | 我叔叔在哪儿 |
[01:20] | If you’re ever in trouble, | 如果您日后遇到麻烦 |
[01:21] | light a candle in the highest window of the broken tower. | 就在残塔最高的窗户里点一根蜡烛 |
[01:26] | Unless there’s a thaw, we can’t march forward… | 除非冰雪融化 否则我们没法进军 |
[01:30] | This isn’t our time. | 这不是合适的时机 |
[01:31] | This is the right time and I will risk everything. | 时候已到 我就是要孤注一掷 |
[01:33] | Because if I don’t, we’ve lost. | 因为若不如此 我们便已经输了 |
[01:35] | Ride for Castle Black, tell the Lord Commander | 去黑城堡告诉守夜人总司令 |
[01:37] | to send food, supplies, fresh horses. | 送粮草 给养和好马来 |
[01:40] | I have shown you the power of king’s blood. | 我已经让您见识到国王之血的力量 |
[01:43] | And your blood runs through her veins. | 她体内流着您的血 |
[01:45] | Forgive me. | 原谅我 |
[01:46] | – Lord of Light, show us the way. – Mother! | -光之王 为我们指明道路 -母亲 |
[01:49] | Please! Please! No! | 求您 求求您 不 |
[04:02] | Brace the wind. | 迎着风 |
[04:07] | The lord of light has made good on his promise, my king. | 陛下 光之王已经履行了承诺 |
[04:09] | His fires have melted the snows away. | 他的火焰已将冰雪消融 |
[04:12] | The way ahead is clear. | 前路畅通无阻 |
[04:14] | We ride for Winterfell. | 我们进军临冬城 |
[04:16] | And you will take it. | 您将一举夺下它 |
[04:19] | The lord has shown me Bolton Banners burning. | 光之王让我看到波顿的旗帜熊熊燃烧 |
[04:22] | You will receive what is yours by right. | 您将得到本应属于您的东西 |
[04:46] | Your grace. | 陛下 |
[04:48] | Prepare to form up. | 准备行军 |
[04:49] | Your grace. | 陛下 |
[04:54] | Tell me. | 讲 |
[04:55] | The men, many deserted before dawn. | 士卒 黎明前逃走了很多 |
[05:02] | How many? | 有多少 |
[05:03] | Nearly half. | 将近半数 |
[05:05] | All the sellswords with all the horses. | 所有佣兵和全部的马匹 |
[05:19] | Your grace. | 陛下 |
[05:23] | Speak up. Can’t be worse than mutiny. | 尽管说 总不会比兵变更糟 |
[05:57] | Cut her down. | 把她放下来 |
[06:12] | Your grace. | 陛下 |
[06:14] | The lady Melisandre was just seen riding out of camp. | 有人看到梅丽珊卓女士骑马出了营地 |
[06:29] | Get the men into marching formation. | 传令集合 准备行军 |
[06:33] | On to Winterfell. | 向临冬城进发 |
[06:40] | He raised his hands | 他双手一扬 |
[06:43] | and they all stood up at once. | 它们一下子都站了起来 |
[06:48] | Tens of thousands of them. The biggest army in the world. | 成千上万 世界上最庞大的军队 |
[06:52] | So what are you gonna do? | 你打算怎么做 |
[06:56] | I’m gonna hope they don’t learn how to climb the Wall. | 我打算祈祷它们别学会爬长城 |
[07:00] | But the dragonglass… | 但是龙晶… |
[07:04] | No one’s ever getting that back now. | 没人拿得回来了 |
[07:06] | It wouldn’t have mattered anyway. | 反正也是杯水车薪 |
[07:08] | Not unless we had a mountain of it. | 除非我们有座龙晶山 |
[07:09] | But you killed a white walker. | 可你杀死了一个异鬼 |
[07:12] | With Longclaw. | 用的是长爪 |
[07:15] | I saw them shatter steel axes like they were glass. | 我眼见钢斧在他们面前如玻璃般粉碎 |
[07:17] | – But Longclaw… – is Valyrian steel. | -可长爪… -是瓦雷利亚钢 |
[07:20] | How many Valyrian steel swords are left in the Seven Kingdoms? | 七国上下还有多少把瓦雷利亚钢剑 |
[07:23] | Not enough. | 远远不够 |
[07:27] | The first Lord Commander in history to sacrifice | 有史以来第一个牺牲誓言兄弟性命 |
[07:30] | the lives of sworn brothers to save the lives of wildlings. | 去救野人的总司令 |
[07:37] | How’s it feel to be friends with the most hated man in Castle Black? | 跟黑城堡最遭憎恨的人做朋友感觉如何 |
[07:40] | You were friends with me when I first came here. | 我刚到这儿你就是我朋友了 |
[07:42] | And I wasn’t winning any elections back then. | 那时候可没什么人喜欢我 |
[07:45] | Here’s to us, then. | 那么这一杯敬我们 |
[07:47] | Long may they sneer. | 但凭他们嘲笑吧 |
[07:57] | What? | 怎么了 |
[08:02] | I wanted to ask you something. | 我想求你一件事 |
[08:05] | To ask something of you. | 求你为我做件事 |
[08:10] | Send me, Gilly, and the baby to Oldtown | 送我 吉莉和孩子去旧镇 |
[08:13] | so I can become a maester. | 让我受训成为学士 |
[08:15] | That’s what I’m meant to be. Not this. | 那才是我天生该做的事 不是打仗 |
[08:18] | I need you here, Sam. | 这里需要你 山姆 |
[08:21] | If you leave, who’s left to give me advice I trust? | 要是你走了 还有谁能给我可信的忠告 |
[08:25] | Well, there’s Edd. | 还有艾迪啊 |
[08:30] | I’d be more use to you as a maester. | 我成为学士对你更有用 |
[08:32] | More use to everyone now that Maester Aemon is gone. | 对大家都更有用 伊蒙学士不在了 |
[08:36] | The Citadel has the world’s greatest library. | 学城有世界上最大的图书馆 |
[08:39] | I’ll learn about history, | 我会学习历史 |
[08:42] | strategy, healing. | 策略 医术 |
[08:45] | And other things, | 还有其他知识 |
[08:46] | things that will help when– | 到时候用得上的 |
[08:50] | when they come. | 那些东西来的时候 |
[08:54] | If Gilly stays here, then she’ll die. | 如果吉莉留在这里 她会死的 |
[08:58] | And the baby that she named after me will die. | 她以我的名字命名的孩子也会死 |
[09:02] | And I’ll end up dying, too, trying to protect them. | 我也会死 为了保护他们 |
[09:07] | Which means that the last thing that I’ll see in this world | 那样的话 我在世上最后所见 |
[09:10] | will be the look in her eyes when I fail them. | 将是我没能保护他们时她的眼神 |
[09:18] | And I’d rather see a thousand white walkers than see that. | 我宁愿面对一千异鬼 也不愿见到那一幕 |
[09:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[09:39] | You know that the Citadel will make you swear off women, too. | 你知道学城也会让你发誓不近女色 |
[09:41] | Oh, they’ll bloody try. | 他们可以试啊 |
[09:47] | – Sam. – What? | -山姆 -怎么啦 |
[09:51] | Sam. | 山姆 |
[09:55] | You had just been beaten half to death. How did you– | 你那时刚被打了个半死 你是怎么… |
[09:57] | Oh, very carefully. | 小心翼翼呗 |
[10:01] | I’m glad the end of the world’s working out well for someone. | 真高兴在末日劫难之时还有人交了好运 |
[10:09] | I’ll come back. | 我会回来的 |
[10:13] | To your return. | 敬你归来 |
[10:15] | To my return. | 敬我归来 |
[11:56] | Aye, this way. | 这边 |
[12:34] | My lady! | 小姐 |
[12:38] | Stannis. | 史坦尼斯 |
[12:39] | Stannis Baratheon is coming. His whole army. | 史坦尼斯·拜拉席恩来了 带着军队 |
[12:41] | How do you know it’s Stannis? | 你怎么知道是史坦尼斯 |
[12:43] | They’re carrying his flaming heart banners. | 他们举着烈焰红心旗 |
[12:45] | From the Blackwater. I’ll never forget it. | 我在黑水河上见过 一辈子也忘不了 |
[13:25] | Trench here. | 在这里挖战壕 |
[13:27] | Another one 300 yards from the castle wall. | 距城墙三百码再挖一道 |
[13:29] | Hurry them along. | 让他们快点儿 |
[13:33] | Dig between those two rises. | 在两坡之间挖 |
[13:35] | – Spread out. – I’m with you. | -传令下去 -我跟你走 |
[13:36] | – Archers! – Spread out! | -弓箭手 -传令下去 |
[13:39] | And send out a foraging party immediately. | 马上派人出去征收粮草 |
[13:41] | Siege begins at sunrise. | 日出开始围攻 |
[13:44] | There’s not going to be a siege, Your Grace. | 不会有围攻了 陛下 |
[14:28] | We’ve got no chance! | 我们毫无胜算 |
[15:40] | No, please, please. | 不要 求你 |
[16:36] | Bolton has women fighting for him? | 波顿还找了女人替他打仗 |
[16:39] | I don’t fight for the Boltons. | 我不为波顿家效命 |
[16:42] | I’m Brienne of Tarth. | 我是塔斯的布蕾妮 |
[16:46] | I was kingsguard to Renly Baratheon. | 我本是蓝礼·拜拉席恩的彩虹护卫 |
[16:55] | I was there when he was murdered by a shadow with your face. | 他被有你面孔的影子刺死时 我也在场 |
[17:02] | You murdered him with blood magic? | 是你用血魔法谋害了他 |
[17:11] | I did. | 是的 |
[17:22] | In the name of Renly of house Baratheon, first of his name, | 以蓝礼·拜拉席恩一世 |
[17:26] | rightful king of the Andals and the First Men, | 安达尔人和先民的真王 |
[17:29] | Lord of the Seven Kingdoms and protector of the realm, | 七国的统治者暨全境守护之名 |
[17:32] | I, Brienne of Tarth, sentence you to die. | 我 塔斯的布蕾妮 判你死刑 |
[17:43] | Do you have any last words? | 你可有遗言 |
[17:54] | Go on, do your duty. | 来吧 履行你的职责 |
[18:14] | Looks like we’re done here. | 看来我们的活儿干完了 |
[18:32] | I surrender! I surrender! | 我投降 我投降 |
[18:35] | And I accept your surrender. | 我接受你的投降 |
[18:49] | Let’s head back. | 我们回去吧 |
[18:51] | My wife must be lonely. | 我妻子一定孤单了 |
[19:27] | My lady. | 夫人 |
[19:28] | I’ve come to escort you back to your chamber. | 我来送您回房间去 |
[19:30] | Go with her, please. | 跟她走吧 拜托 |
[19:37] | I know what Ramsay is. | 我知道拉姆斯的本性 |
[19:40] | I know what he’ll do to me. | 我知道他会怎么待我 |
[19:45] | If I’m going to die, | 如果注定要死 |
[19:47] | let it happen while there’s still some of me left. | 就让我趁还没完全失却本心前死掉 |
[19:53] | Die? | 死 |
[19:55] | Who said anything about dying? | 谁说要你死了 |
[19:57] | You can’t die. | 你不能死 |
[19:58] | Your father was Warden of the North. | 你父亲是北境守护 |
[20:00] | Ramsay needs you. | 拉姆斯需要你 |
[20:05] | Though I suppose he doesn’t need all of you. | 不过我猜他并不需要完整的你 |
[20:08] | Just the parts he’ll use to make his heir, | 只要为他生育子嗣的那些部分 |
[20:10] | until you’ve given him a boy or two and he’s finished using them. | 等你生了一两个儿子 没了使用的价值 |
[20:15] | Then he’s got incredible plans for those parts. | 然后怎么处置那些部分 他自有好点子呢 |
[20:21] | So, shall we wait for him to come back | 那么 我们是等他回来 |
[20:24] | or should we begin now? | 还是这就开始 |
[20:28] | You’re leaving it to me? | 交给我决定吗 |
[20:30] | Good. | 好极了 |
[20:32] | Let’s begin. | 我们开始吧 |
[20:36] | Reek… stop! | 臭佬 住手 |
[20:38] | Stop! | 住手 |
[20:47] | Open the gate! | 开大门 |
[20:56] | He’s coming back. | 他回来了 |
[22:34] | I can see I have my work cut out for me. | 看来我有的忙活了 |
[22:37] | You two, out. | 你俩 出去 |
[23:34] | You were the first person on my list, you know. | 你是我名单上的第一个 |
[23:37] | For killing Syrio Forel. Remember him? | 你杀了西利欧·佛瑞尔 记得他吗 |
[23:41] | Probably not. | 八成不记得 |
[23:45] | I’ve gotten a few of the others. | 我名单上还有几个人 |
[23:48] | The many-faced god stole a few more from me. | 千面之神偷走了几个 |
[23:52] | But I’m glad he left me you. | 但他把你留给我 我很高兴 |
[23:58] | Do you know who I am? | 你知道我是谁吗 |
[24:04] | I can’t hear you. | 我听不到 |
[24:14] | You know who I am. | 你知道我是谁 |
[24:17] | I’m Arya Stark. | 我是艾莉亚·史塔克 |
[24:28] | Do you know who you are? | 你知道你是谁吗 |
[24:32] | You’re no one. | 你是无名之辈 |
[24:36] | You’re nothing. | 你什么也不是 |
[25:21] | A girl has taken a life. | 女孩夺走了一条命 |
[25:24] | The wrong life. | 不该夺的命 |
[25:28] | I was right about her. | 我说对了 |
[25:30] | You were. | 是啊 |
[25:33] | You’re not ready. | 你还没准备好 |
[25:37] | Not at all. | 根本没准备好 |
[25:42] | That man’s life was not yours to take. | 那人的命不该由你取 |
[25:46] | A girl stole from the many-faced god. | 女孩偷了千面之神的东西 |
[25:50] | Now a debt is owed. | 如今债已欠下 |
[25:58] | Only death can pay for life. | 只有死亡能还人命债 |
[26:13] | No! No! | 不要 |
[26:15] | No, you… don’t die! Don’t die! | 不要 你不能死 别死啊 |
[26:24] | Why are you crying? | 你为什么要哭 |
[26:28] | He was my friend. | 他是我朋友 |
[26:30] | No, he wasn’t. Didn’t you listen to him? | 不 他不是 你没听到他的话吗 |
[26:34] | He was no one. | 他是无名之辈 |
[26:39] | But if you’re… | 可如果你是… |
[26:44] | Who’s this? | 这是谁 |
[26:45] | No one at all. | 无名之辈 |
[26:47] | Just as a girl should have been | 女孩也该先成为无名之辈 |
[26:49] | before she took a face from the hall. | 才能拿走大厅里的脸 |
[26:57] | The faces are for no one. | 脸是给无名之辈的 |
[27:00] | You are still someone. | 而你仍是有名之人 |
[27:05] | And to someone, | 对于有名之人 |
[27:06] | the faces are as good as poison. | 脸与毒药无异 |
[27:21] | I can’t see. | 我看不到了 |
[27:29] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[27:32] | What’s happening?! | 怎么回事 |
[27:44] | – I wish you a safe journey home. – Thank you. | -祝你返乡顺利 -谢谢 |
[27:52] | Forgive me, child. | 原谅我 孩子 |
[27:55] | I wish you all the happiness in the world. | 我衷心祝你幸福快乐 |
[28:15] | Maybe I’ll come visit you sometime. | 或许以后我会来看你 |
[28:18] | Maybe I’ll come visit you. | 或许我会去看你 |
[28:20] | Don’t wait too long. | 别等太久 |
[28:21] | Got a noblewoman to marry back home. | 家里还有个贵妇人等着我娶呢 |
[28:24] | You want a good girl, | 你想要个清白的姑娘 |
[28:26] | but you need the bad pussy. | 但你真正缺的是坏坏的小婊子 |
[28:31] | Whenever you’re ready, my lord. | 准备好了就出发 大人 |
[28:50] | Try not to lose it this time. | 别再把它弄丢了 |
[28:54] | I’ll never take it off again. | 我再也不会摘下它 |
[28:57] | I know you didn’t want to leave Dorne, | 我知道你并不希望离开多恩 |
[28:59] | but I’m glad you’re coming home. | 但我很高兴你能回家 |
[29:02] | Your mother’s desperate to see you. | 你母亲想你都想疯了 |
[29:04] | I’m glad Trystane is coming with us. | 很高兴崔斯丹与我们同行 |
[29:06] | He seems like a nice boy. | 他看上去是个好小子 |
[29:08] | You’re lucky. | 你很幸运 |
[29:10] | Arranged marriages are rarely so– | 指定的婚姻很少能… |
[29:13] | so well arranged. | 指得这么好 |
[29:15] | Do you think mother will like him? | 你觉得母亲会喜欢他吗 |
[29:18] | If she sees you’re happy, I’m sure she will. | 只要她看到你幸福 我相信她会的 |
[29:22] | You really believe that? | 你真的这么想 |
[29:24] | Have you ever known your mother to like anyone | 你想想 除了她的孩子们 |
[29:26] | aside from her children? | 你母亲还喜欢过谁 |
[29:28] | She likes you. | 她喜欢你 |
[29:30] | I’m not so sure about that. | 这我可不敢肯定 |
[29:33] | Listen… | 听着 |
[29:37] | There’s something I wanted to tell you. | 我想告诉你一件事 |
[29:40] | Something I should have told you long ago. | 很久以前就应该告诉你了 |
[29:43] | So… | 怎么说呢 |
[29:47] | Now that you’ve seen more of the world, | 既然你如今的阅历也广了些 |
[29:50] | you’ve learned how complicated things can be, | 想必也知道世事有多复杂 |
[29:54] | people can be. | 人心有多难测 |
[29:56] | The Lannisters and the Martells have hated each other for years, | 兰尼斯特家和马泰尔家多年来相互仇视 |
[29:59] | but you’ve fallen in love with Trystane. | 但你却与崔斯丹坠入爱河 |
[30:01] | It was an accident, really. I mean, what were the chances? | 这是机缘巧合 真的 这可能性多小啊 |
[30:04] | You happen to fall in love with the man | 你碰巧爱上了那个 |
[30:06] | you were assigned to marry? | 指给你的男人 |
[30:09] | My point is… | 我想说的是… |
[30:12] | We don’t choose whom we love. | 我们无法选择自己所爱的人 |
[30:15] | It just, well– | 这只是… |
[30:20] | It’s beyond our control. | 我们不能自持 |
[30:22] | – I sound like an idiot. – No, you don’t. | -我真像个傻瓜 -不 没有的事 |
[30:24] | What I’m trying to say– what I’m trying | 我想说的是…我想表达 |
[30:27] | and failing to say– | 却又难以启齿的是… |
[30:28] | I know what you’re trying to say. | 我知道你想说什么 |
[30:29] | No, I’m afraid you don’t. | 不 恐怕你不懂 |
[30:32] | I do. | 我懂 |
[30:37] | I know. | 我都知道 |
[30:40] | About you and mother. | 你和母亲的事 |
[30:43] | I think a part of me always knew. | 我想我内心深处早就知道了 |
[30:48] | And I’m glad. | 并且 我很庆幸 |
[30:54] | I’m glad that you’re my father. | 我很庆幸你是我的父亲 |
[31:31] | Myrcella? | 弥赛菈 |
[31:36] | Myrcella? | 弥赛菈 |
[31:44] | Myrcella? Myrcella? | 弥赛菈 弥赛菈 |
[33:05] | You love her, don’t you? | 你们爱她 不是吗 |
[33:11] | How could you not? | 怎么能不爱她 |
[33:14] | Of course it’s hopeless for the both of you. | 当然你们的爱都是无望的 |
[33:17] | A sellsword from the fighting pits, a disgraced knight. | 斗技场出身的佣兵 荣誉蒙羞的骑士 |
[33:20] | Neither one of you is fit consort for a queen. | 两个都不适合做女王的好夫君 |
[33:25] | But we always want the wrong woman. | 但我们谁没有奢求一份错位的爱情呢 |
[33:29] | Does he always talk so much? | 他总是这么爱废话吗 |
[33:35] | Jorah the Andal. | 安达尔人乔拉 |
[33:37] | Torgo Nudho. | 灰虫子 |
[33:38] | He should not be here. | 他不该在这儿 |
[33:40] | No, but he is. | 没错 但他就在这儿 |
[33:41] | Our queen ordered him exiled from city. | 女王已下令将他逐出城外 |
[33:44] | Our queen would be dead if not for him. | 若不是有他 女王就死了 |
[34:09] | Punila. Thank you. | 生疏 谢谢你 |
[34:12] | I am sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[34:14] | Sorry I not there to fight for our queen. | 当时我不在场 不能为女王而战 |
[34:17] | You missed a good scrap. | 你错过了一场精彩的斗殴 |
[34:18] | None of that matters now. | 这些都不重要了 |
[34:19] | The longer we sit here bantering, | 我们在这儿自怨自艾 |
[34:21] | the longer Daenerys is out there in the wilderness. | 丹妮莉丝还困在荒野之中 |
[34:24] | He’s right. The dragon headed north. | 他说的没错 龙飞向北边 |
[34:26] | If we’re going to find her, that’s where we’ll have to go. | 如果我们要找她 就得往北走 |
[34:28] | We? | “我们” |
[34:30] | You’re a Lannister. | 你是兰尼斯特 |
[34:31] | The queen intends to remove your family from power. | 女王力求推翻你们家族的统治 |
[34:34] | And I intend to help her do it. | 而我要助她得偿所愿 |
[34:36] | You’ve been here for how many days now? | 你来这儿才几天 |
[34:38] | I’ve fought for her for years. | 我为她而战已有多年 |
[34:40] | Since she was little more than a child. | 最早的时候她不比孩子大多少 |
[34:42] | – You betrayed her. – Careful now. | -你背叛过她 -说话小心点 |
[34:44] | And she exiled you. Twice, I believe. | 她放逐了你 两次 如果我没记错的话 |
[34:47] | The second time thanks to you. | 第二次还是多亏了你呢 |
[34:48] | Don’t blame me for your crimes, Mormont. | 别把你犯下的罪行归咎到我头上 莫尔蒙 |
[34:51] | He’s right. Our queen exiled Jorah. | 他说的对 女王放逐了乔拉 |
[34:53] | And he’s right. Jorah saved her life. | 但他说的也没错 乔拉救过她的命 |
[34:56] | Perhaps she feels differently about him now. | 或许女王对他的看法已经有所改变了 |
[34:58] | Perhaps not. The only way we’ll know is if we ask her. | 或许不然 但我们要问过她才会知道 |
[35:02] | Fine, fine. I suppose he can join us. | 好吧 或许他可以跟我们一起 |
[35:04] | Just as long as he promises not to kill me in my sleep. | 只要他答应别趁我睡觉时杀了我就行 |
[35:07] | If I ever kill you, your eyes will be wide open. | 如果我要杀你 你的眼睛一定睁着 |
[35:10] | Forgive me, but why would we bring you? | 恕我直言 我们为何要带上你 |
[35:15] | – Pardon me? – Have you ever tracked animals in the wilderness? | -什么 -你在野外追踪过野兽吗 |
[35:18] | Not precisely, but I have other skills that would be useful. | 那倒没有 但我还有别的实用技能 |
[35:21] | Can you fight? | 你能战斗吗 |
[35:23] | I have fought. | 我战斗过 |
[35:25] | I don’t claim to be a great warrior. | 我没有自称是伟大的战士 |
[35:26] | Are you good on a horse? | 你骑术如何 |
[35:29] | Middling. | 马马虎虎 |
[35:30] | So mainly you talk. | 所以你基本上只会耍嘴皮子 |
[35:32] | And drink. I’ve survived so far. | 还会喝酒 也活到了今天 |
[35:34] | Which I respect, but you would not help us on this expedition. | 我对此深为佩服 但这次远征要你无用 |
[35:40] | You would help us here in Meereen, though. | 你留在弥林却可以帮助我们 |
[35:42] | None of us have experience governing a city | 我们都没有治理城邦的经验 |
[35:45] | except for him. | 除了他 |
[35:46] | You want to prove your value to the queen? | 你不是想向女王证明自己的价值吗 |
[35:48] | Prove it right here in Meereen. | 就在弥林证明吧 |
[35:49] | He’s a foreign dwarf that barely speaks the language. | 他是个连当地语言都说不利索的异邦侏儒 |
[35:52] | Why would the Meereenese listen to him? | 弥林人凭什么听他的 |
[35:53] | They wouldn’t. | 他们不听他的 |
[35:56] | They will listen to Grey Worm. | 他们会听灰虫子的 |
[35:57] | I’ll come with you. | 我要和你们同去 |
[35:59] | I’ll find our queen. | 我要找到女王 |
[36:01] | – You are not strong enough to go anywhere. – I am. | -你的身体状况还不能出行 -我能 |
[36:03] | He is. He’s the toughest man with no balls I ever met. | 他能 他是我见过的最有种的没蛋子的人 |
[36:06] | But you still can’t go. | 可你还是不能去 |
[36:09] | The people believe in you. | 这里的人民信任你 |
[36:10] | They know you speak for the queen. | 他们知道你是女王的代言人 |
[36:13] | It’s true. | 没错 |
[36:14] | Only the unsullied can keep the peace in Meereen. | 只有无垢者能维持弥林的和平 |
[36:17] | If you leave, | 如果你离开 |
[36:18] | half this city will consume the other half. | 弥林肯定一分为二 自相残杀 |
[36:20] | And Missandei. | 还有弥桑黛 |
[36:22] | Our queen trusts no one more than Missandei. | 女王最信任的人是弥桑黛 |
[36:25] | Certainly not me. | 肯定不是我 |
[36:28] | The queen’s closest confidante, | 女王最亲近的密友 |
[36:30] | the commander of the unsullied, | 无垢者的指挥官 |
[36:33] | and a foreign dwarf with a scarred face. | 以及来自异邦的疤脸侏儒 |
[36:37] | Good fortune, my friends. | 祝你们好运 我的朋友们 |
[36:38] | Meereen is ancient and glorious. | 弥林古老而荣耀 |
[36:41] | Try not to ruin her. | 尽量别毁了她 |
[36:44] | Looks like it’s you and me, Jorah the Andal. | 看来只有你我二人了 安达尔人乔拉 |
[36:46] | Let’s find some good horses. | 我们去找几匹好马 |
[36:48] | We have so much to talk about. | 路上还有说不完的话呢 |
[37:24] | Hello, old friend. | 你好啊 老朋友 |
[37:27] | I thought we were so happy together | 我还以为我们在一起很快乐 |
[37:29] | until you abandoned me. | 结果你抛弃了我 |
[37:33] | I suppose there’s no point asking how you found me. | 我猜没必要问你是怎么找到我的 |
[37:35] | The birds sing in the west, the birds sing in the east, | 西边的鸟儿会唱歌 东边的鸟儿也会唱 |
[37:38] | if one knows how to listen. | 只要你懂得如何聆听 |
[37:41] | They tell me you’ve already found favor with the mother of dragons. | 听说你已经赢得了龙之母的垂青 |
[37:45] | Well, she didn’t execute me, | 怎么说呢 她没处决我 |
[37:48] | so that’s a promising start. | 算是开了个好头 |
[37:51] | Now the heroes are off to find her | 现在英雄们去找她了 |
[37:54] | and I’m stuck here | 而我困守在此 |
[37:56] | trying to placate a city on the brink of civil war. | 意欲挽救本城于内战边缘 |
[37:59] | Any advice for an old comrade? | 老朋友有什么建议给我吗 |
[38:01] | Information is the key. | 情报是关键 |
[38:02] | You need to learn your enemy’s strengths and strategies. | 你需要了解敌人的优势和策略 |
[38:05] | You need to learn which of your friends are not your friends. | 你需要知晓哪位朋友笑里藏刀 |
[38:10] | If only I knew someone with a vast network of spies. | 但愿我认识一个善布情报网的能人 |
[38:13] | If only. | 但愿如此 |
[38:17] | A grand old city | 一座雄伟的古城 |
[38:20] | choking on violence, corruption, and deceit. | 因暴力 腐败和欺骗而濒临崩溃 |
[38:23] | Who could possibly have any experience | 谁有经验驯服 |
[38:25] | managing such a massive, ungainly beast? | 如此庞大丑陋的野兽呢 |
[38:34] | I did miss you. | 我真心想念你 |
[38:38] | Oh, I know. | 噢 我知道 |
[39:01] | We have to go home. | 我们必须回家 |
[39:09] | Oh, my poor, sweet thing. | 可怜的好孩子 |
[39:13] | Does it hurt? | 疼吗 |
[39:17] | We have to go home. | 我们必须回家 |
[39:23] | Drogon. | 卓耿 |
[39:24] | Can you take me back to Meereen? | 你能带我回弥林吗 |
[39:31] | How far did you carry me? | 你带我飞了多远 |
[39:41] | Drogon, we need to return. | 卓耿 我们得回去 |
[39:44] | My people need me. | 我的人民需要我 |
[40:17] | Well, there’s no food. | 这里没有食物 |
[40:20] | At the very least, you could hunt us some supper. | 你至少给我们捕些晚饭回来啊 |
[43:01] | Confess. | 忏悔 |
[43:06] | Confess. | 忏悔 |
[43:19] | I have sinned. | 我有罪 |
[43:21] | I see that now. | 我现在知道了 |
[43:24] | How can I have been so blind for so long? | 我怎会糊涂那么久 |
[43:28] | I want to be clean again. | 我想清洁自己 |
[43:32] | I want absolution. | 我想获得赦免 |
[43:36] | The Crone came to me with her lamp raised high. | 老妪高举金灯来到我面前 |
[43:40] | And by its holy light– | 让沐浴圣光的… |
[43:41] | You wish to make a confession? | 您想忏悔 |
[43:47] | Once I’ve confessed, will I be free? | 我忏悔之后 能否放了我 |
[43:50] | Your grace will be dealt with according to her sins. | 对陛下的处置将视陛下的罪行而定 |
[43:55] | The Mother have mercy, then. | 那么愿圣母慈悲 |
[44:00] | I lay with a man outside the bonds of marriage. I confess. | 我忏悔 我在婚外出轨 |
[44:03] | Name him. | 跟谁 |
[44:09] | Lancel Lannister. | 蓝赛尔·兰尼斯特 |
[44:10] | Your cousin and the king’s squire. | 您的堂弟 国王的侍从 |
[44:13] | – I was lonely and afraid. – You had a husband. | -我那时孤单害怕 -您有丈夫 |
[44:16] | A husband off whoring every chance he– | 一个成天狎妓的丈夫… |
[44:18] | His sins do not pardon your own. | 他的罪无法抵消您的罪 |
[44:23] | May the gods forgive me. | 愿诸神宽恕我 |
[44:27] | Other men? | 其他男人呢 |
[44:30] | No. | 没有了 |
[44:32] | No others? | 没有别人了吗 |
[44:35] | No. | 没有了 |
[44:37] | Speaking falsehoods before the gods is a great crime. | 在诸神面前撒谎可是大罪 |
[44:41] | You understand this? | 您明白吧 |
[44:42] | I do. | 明白 |
[44:46] | There are those that say your children | 有人说您的孩子 |
[44:48] | were not fathered by King Robert, | 并非您与劳勃国王所生 |
[44:51] | that they are bastards born of incest and adultery. | 而是通奸乱伦的孽种 |
[44:54] | A lie. | 谎言 |
[44:56] | A lie from the lips of Stannis Baratheon. | 史坦尼斯·拜拉席恩的无耻谎言 |
[44:58] | He wants the throne, | 他妄图篡夺铁王座 |
[44:59] | but his brother’s children stand in his way. | 但他哥哥的孩子阻碍他即位 |
[45:01] | So he claims they are not his brother’s. | 所以他污蔑他们是野种 |
[45:05] | That filth. | 那个混蛋 |
[45:08] | There is not one shred of truth to it. | 根本就是一派胡言 |
[45:10] | I deny it. | 我否认 |
[45:14] | Good. | 很好 |
[45:18] | But these are terrible charges. | 但这些罪名极为严重 |
[45:21] | And the realm must know the truth of them. | 七国子民必须知道真相 |
[45:23] | If Your Grace has given honest testimony, | 若陛下所言非虚 |
[45:26] | your trial will prove your innocence. | 审判必将还您清白 |
[45:28] | Trial? I have confessed. | 审判 我已经忏悔了 |
[45:30] | To a single sin. | 只是其中一项罪名 |
[45:32] | Others you have denied. | 其余的您都否认了 |
[45:34] | Your trial will separate the truths from the falsehoods. | 审判将辨明真伪 |
[45:40] | I bow to the wisdom of your high holiness. | 谨遵总主教大人的英明裁断 |
[45:45] | But if I might beg | 但我可否请求 |
[45:48] | for just one drop of the Mother’s Mercy. | 圣母稍示慈悲 |
[45:52] | I haven’t seen my son– | 我都不知多久 |
[45:56] | I don’t know how long it’s been. | 没见过我的儿子了 |
[45:58] | I need to see him, please. | 我要见见他 求您了 |
[46:00] | You have taken the first step on the path back to righteousness. | 您已踏出了回归正途的第一步 |
[46:06] | In light of this, | 有鉴于此 |
[46:08] | I will permit you to return to the Red Keep. | 我允许您回到红堡 |
[46:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢您 |
[46:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢您 |
[46:17] | The Mother is merciful. | 圣母慈悲 |
[46:19] | It is her you should thank. | 您应当感谢她 |
[46:21] | I will. I will. | 我会的 我会的 |
[46:23] | I swear it, day and night. | 我发誓 我必将日夜感激 |
[46:27] | Good. | 很好 |
[46:32] | Am I free to go? | 我可以走了吗 |
[46:35] | After your atonement. | 待您赎罪之后 |
[46:39] | My atonement? | 赎罪 |
[48:56] | A sinner comes before you. | 诸位面前之罪人 |
[48:59] | Cersei of House Lannister. | 是兰尼斯特家的瑟曦 |
[49:03] | Mother to His Grace King Tommen. | 托曼国王陛下的生母 |
[49:06] | Widow of His Grace King Robert. | 劳勃国王陛下的遗孀 |
[49:09] | She has committed the acts of falsehood and fornication. | 她承认犯下欺骗和乱伦的大罪 |
[49:15] | She has confessed her sins | 罪人业已忏悔 |
[49:18] | and begged for forgiveness. | 并祈求宽恕 |
[49:20] | To demonstrate her repentance, | 为表示悔改 |
[49:23] | she will cast aside all pride, all artifice, | 罪人愿意弃去一切自尊与伪装 |
[49:27] | and present herself as the gods made her | 将诸神创造她的原本模样 |
[49:31] | to you, | 示与你等 |
[49:33] | The good people of the city. | 全城的善男信女 |
[49:36] | She comes before you with a solemn heart, | 罪人携庄严诚恳之心意而来 |
[49:39] | shorn of secrets, | 袒露胸怀 |
[49:42] | naked before the eyes of gods and men… | 在诸神与世人面前赤裸身体 |
[49:47] | to make her walk of atonement. | 踏上赎罪之旅 |
[50:11] | Shame. Shame. | 耻辱 耻辱 |
[50:14] | Shame. | 耻辱 |
[50:18] | Shame. | 耻辱 |
[50:20] | Shame. Shame. | 耻辱 耻辱 |
[50:25] | Shame. | 耻辱 |
[50:27] | Shame. Shame. | 耻辱 耻辱 |
[50:32] | Shame. | 耻辱 |
[50:34] | Shame. Shame. | 耻辱 耻辱 |
[50:40] | shame. Shame. | 耻辱 耻辱 |
[50:44] | Shame. | 耻辱 |
[50:47] | Shame. | 耻辱 |
[50:49] | Shame. Shame. | 耻辱 耻辱 |
[50:53] | Shame. Shame. | 耻辱 耻辱 |
[50:57] | Shame. | 耻辱 |
[51:00] | Shame. | 耻辱 |
[51:02] | – Cunt! – Shame. | -骚屄 -耻辱 |
[51:04] | Whore! | 婊子 |
[51:04] | – Shame. – Whore! | -耻辱 -婊子 |
[51:06] | Shame. | 耻辱 |
[51:08] | – Whore! – Whore! | -婊子 -婊子 |
[51:09] | Shame. | 耻辱 |
[51:13] | Shame. | 耻辱 |
[51:16] | Shame. | 耻辱 |
[51:18] | – Whore! – Sinner! | -婊子 -罪人 |
[51:19] | – Shame. – Bitch! Brother fucker! | -耻辱 -荡妇 姐弟通奸 |
[51:22] | – Whore! – Shame. | -婊子 -耻辱 |
[51:26] | – Fuck off! – Shame. | -滚开 -耻辱 |
[51:29] | Shame. | 耻辱 |
[51:30] | All hail the royal tits. You’re a bitch! | 王家奶头万岁 你这个荡妇 |
[51:32] | Shame. | 耻辱 |
[51:33] | – Get her! – Whore! | -打她 -婊子 |
[51:35] | – Bitch! – Fucker! | -荡妇 -通奸 |
[51:36] | – Fucker! – You bitch! | -通奸 -荡妇 |
[51:38] | – Shame. – Cunt! | -耻辱 -骚屄 |
[51:39] | Shame. | 耻辱 |
[51:41] | Shame. Shame. | 耻辱 耻辱 |
[51:44] | – Brother fucker! – Bitch! | -姐弟通奸 -荡妇 |
[51:46] | I’ve had half as many cocks as the queen. | 我玩过的鸡巴只有太后玩过的一半多 |
[51:50] | – Bitch! – Shame. | -荡妇 -耻辱 |
[51:52] | – Shame. – Sinner! – Whore! – Slut! | -耻辱 -罪人 -婊子 -淫妇 |
[51:57] | shame. | 耻辱 |
[51:59] | Shame. Shame. | 耻辱 耻辱 |
[52:03] | Whore! Whore, whore. | 婊子 婊子 婊子 |
[52:06] | I’m a Lannister. Suck me off! | 我是兰尼斯特 舔我啊 |
[52:08] | – Suck me off, you bitch! – Back! | -来舔我 荡妇 -退后 |
[52:10] | – Whore! – Shame. | -婊子 -耻辱 |
[52:12] | shame. | 耻辱 |
[52:15] | Whore! | 婊子 |
[52:17] | Whore! Whore! Whore! | 婊子 婊子 婊子 |
[52:22] | shame. Shame. | 耻辱 耻辱 |
[52:26] | Shame. | 耻辱 |
[52:29] | shame. | 耻辱 |
[52:31] | Shame. | 耻辱 |
[52:33] | Shame. | 耻辱 |
[52:36] | – Bitch! Bitch! – Shame. | -荡妇 荡妇 -耻辱 |
[52:46] | Brother fucker! | 姐弟通奸 |
[52:49] | Shame. Shame. | 耻辱 耻辱 |
[52:54] | shame. | 耻辱 |
[52:55] | – Whore! – Brother fucker! | -婊子 -姐弟通奸 |
[52:57] | – Whore! – Shame. | -婊子 -耻辱 |
[53:00] | Shame. Shame. | 耻辱 耻辱 |
[53:06] | shame. | 耻辱 |
[53:08] | Shame. | 耻辱 |
[53:10] | Shame. | 耻辱 |
[53:13] | shame. | 耻辱 |
[53:19] | shame. | 耻辱 |
[53:22] | – Shame. – Fucker! | -耻辱 -通奸 |
[53:27] | Shame. Shame. | 耻辱 耻辱 |
[53:31] | shame. | 耻辱 |
[53:33] | Shame. Shame. | 耻辱 耻辱 |
[53:38] | shame. Shame. | 耻辱 耻辱 |
[53:41] | Shame. | 耻辱 |
[53:43] | Shame. Shame. | 耻辱 耻辱 |
[53:48] | Shame. Shame. | 耻辱 耻辱 |
[53:51] | Shame. | 耻辱 |
[53:54] | Shame. Shame. | 耻辱 耻辱 |
[53:58] | Shame. | 耻辱 |
[54:04] | Shame. Shame. | 耻辱 耻辱 |
[54:08] | Shame. Shame. | 耻辱 耻辱 |
[54:13] | Shame. | 耻辱 |
[54:53] | Your grace. | 陛下 |
[55:01] | It’s good to have you back. | 您能回来真是太好了 |
[55:06] | Come. | 来 |
[55:07] | We’ll take you inside. | 我们送您进去 |
[55:09] | I need to have a look at those feet. | 我需要检查一下您的脚 |
[55:16] | May I have the honor of | 我可有荣幸 |
[55:17] | presenting the newest member of the kingsguard? | 向您介绍御林铁卫的新成员 |
[55:37] | If it please your grace, he has taken a holy vow of silence. | 陛下明鉴 他发下了神圣的静默誓言 |
[55:41] | He has sworn that he will not speak | 他发誓 在杀掉陛下所有敌人 |
[55:42] | until all his grace’s enemies are dead | 将罪恶驱离王国以前 |
[55:45] | and evil has been driven from the realm. | 决不开口 |
[55:55] | Who came to your aid? Stannis. | 是谁来帮你 是史坦尼斯 |
[55:57] | Now he needs you. | 现在他需要你 |
[55:58] | We don’t have enough men to make any difference. | 我们人手不足 无法扭转局势 |
[56:00] | The wildlings will make a difference. | 野人们能扭转局势 |
[56:02] | The wildlings will never fight for Stannis. | 野人们绝不会为史坦尼斯效命 |
[56:03] | – I told him before. – You saved their bloody lives. | -我告诉过他 -你救了他们的小命 |
[56:07] | If they’re gonna live in the Seven Kingdoms, | 如果他们打算住在七国之内 |
[56:09] | safe behind our Wall, they ought to fight for the damn place. | 受我们的长城保护 他们就该自己争取 |
[56:13] | – It’s not their fight. – Open the gates! | -这不是他们的战争 -开门 |
[56:35] | Stannis? | 史坦尼斯呢 |
[56:43] | Shireen? The princess? | 希琳公主呢 |
[57:40] | Lord Commander. | 总司令大人 |
[57:42] | It’s one of the wildlings you brought back. | 您带回来的一个野人 |
[57:44] | Says he knows your uncle Benjen. | 说他知道您叔叔班扬 |
[57:45] | Says he’s still alive. | 说他还活着 |
[57:49] | Are you sure he’s talking about Benjen? | 你确定他说的就是班扬 |
[57:51] | Said he was first ranger. | 他说那人是首席游骑兵 |
[57:55] | Said he knows where to find him. | 说他知道去哪里找到那人 |
[58:03] | Man says he saw your uncle at Hardhome at the last full moon. | 有人说看到你叔叔上个满月在艰难屯 |
[58:07] | – Could be lying. – Could be. | -可能说谎 -有可能 |
[58:09] | There are ways to find out. | 有办法找出真相 |
[58:10] | – Where is he? – Over there. | -他人呢 -那边 |
[58:30] | For the watch. | 为了守夜人 |
[58:36] | For the watch. | 为了守夜人 |
[58:40] | For the watch. | 为了守夜人 |
[58:44] | For the watch. | 为了守夜人 |
[58:47] | for the watch. | 为了守夜人 |
[59:33] | Olly… | 奥利 |
[59:42] | For the watch. | 为了守夜人 |