英文名称:Abandoned
年代:2010
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:40] | Baby, don’t. | 亲爱的 别咬了 |
[02:42] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[02:50] | It’s going to be okay. | 不会有事的 |
[02:53] | Just don’t think about it. | 别想了 |
[02:56] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[02:58] | I just hate hospitals. | 我只是讨厌医院 |
[03:01] | – Dang it. – What? | -糟糕 -怎么了 |
[03:04] | I left my book at the house. | 我把书忘在家了 |
[03:06] | You know, in case we have to wait. | 万一我们要等的话 |
[03:08] | Shoot! | 好吧 |
[03:12] | I’ll look in my purse. | 我来看看包包 |
[03:16] | You rock. | 你真了不起 |
[03:17] | You left it on the table. | 你把它放在桌子上了 |
[03:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:24] | Promise me you’re not gonna leave, all right? | 答应我不要离开我 好吗 |
[03:26] | You’re not gonna take off when they put me under. | 不许在我手术时离开 |
[03:29] | I promise. | 我答应你 |
[03:31] | I would never leave. | 我会永远在你身边 |
[04:33] | Isn’t that always the way it works? | 不是一直都这样吗 |
[04:35] | You’d think you see somebody with a crutch, they’re gonna help ’em out. | 看见拄着拐棍的人 就会去帮忙 |
[04:36] | Right, naturally. Don’t even hold the door. | 当然 甚至不用扶着门 |
[04:39] | All right, you stay there, please. Give me one moment. | 你待在这儿 等我一下 |
[04:43] | I can at least get out. | 至少我可以自己下车 |
[04:45] | Let me just get the crutch. | 我去拿拐棍 |
[04:47] | Wait, wait. | 等等 |
[04:49] | – I can just stand. – Come on. | -我可以站起来 -得了吧 |
[04:51] | The brace. | 支架 |
[04:56] | You’re awesome. | 你真棒 |
[04:58] | – I love you. Be careful. – Love you. Thank you. | -我爱你 小心点 -爱你 谢谢 |
[05:00] | – I’ll be right up. – All right. | -我会一直等你的 -好的 |
[05:17] | What’s this I hear about you taking the morning off? | 听说你上午请假了 |
[05:20] | Kevin has orthopedic surgery today. | 凯文今天要做矫形手术 |
[05:22] | You’re such a good girlfriend. | 你真是个称职的女朋友 |
[05:25] | I told you about it. He’s always there for me. | 我告诉过你 他一直都支持我 |
[05:28] | He’s amazing. | 他是个好人 |
[05:30] | I think the bank could go one day without me. | 银行少了我 照样正常营业 |
[05:33] | You don’t mind covering, right? | 你会替我打掩护的 对吧 |
[05:35] | Of course. | 当然 |
[05:36] | So when do I get to meet him? | 我什么时候能够见到他呢 |
[05:39] | – I don’t know. – It’s been 4 months. | -我也不知道 -已经4个月了 |
[05:42] | – I’m back. I wanna meet him. – I know. | -我回来了 我想见见他 -我知道 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:978个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:141个,六级词汇:85个,GRE词汇:72个,托福词汇:102个,考研词汇:152个,专四词汇:129个,专八词汇:23个, 所有生词标注共:264个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[05:44] | I just have never been in a relationship before | 我只是以前从未谈过一场 |
[05:48] | where it’s actually going well. | 如此美妙的恋爱 |
[06:06] | – How can I help you? – Hi, where’s outpatient surgery? | -有什么可以帮您 -你好 外科门诊怎么走 |
[06:09] | – Squeezed you in under the wire? – What do you mean? | -赶上末班车了 -什么意思 |
[06:12] | We’re shutting down for renovations on Saturday. | 星期六我们暂时关闭整修 |
[06:15] | Most of our patients have already been moved to county west. | 大部分的病人已经搬到西翼了 |
[06:18] | Go through those doors and take the elevator up. | 穿过门 再乘电梯上去 |
[06:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:40] | Tell him we’ll give him an extra basis point. | 告诉他 我们会给他一个额外的基点 |
[06:42] | If he’s worried about the rates | 如果他担心价格比率 |
[06:45] | and us not being competitive, | 和我们是否具有竞争性 |
[06:47] | tell him to just look at our rates. | 让他看看我们的比率 |
[06:50] | Listen, Craig’s been on this case. | 克雷格在处理这个项目 |
[06:52] | Just have him deal with it. | 让他尽管去做 |
[06:55] | If you have any questions, call Craig. | 你还有什么问题的话 打给克雷格吧 |
[06:56] | Okay, bye. | 好 再见 |
[07:06] | Hey, baby. Any trouble parking? | 亲爱的 停车顺利吗 |
[07:09] | No, but I did finally speak with Christine, | 是的 我总算和克莉丝汀通话了 |
[07:13] | who wants us all | 这个周末她要和我们一起 |
[07:16] | to grab a pizza this weekend. | 去吃披萨 |
[07:18] | Her words. | 她说的 |
[07:20] | All of us. | 我们都去 |
[07:22] | – The best friend that I never get to meet? – Yes. | -你的那个我没见过的闺蜜吗 -是的 |
[07:25] | That’s a biggie. | 真是件大事 |
[07:27] | “Heart disease?” No. “Rheumatic fever?” No. | “心脏病” 没有 “风湿热” 没有 |
[07:31] | – “Snoring?” – Sometimes. | -“打呼噜吗” -有时会 |
[07:34] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[07:37] | So you’re sure you’re okay with this whole introduction thing | 你确定要把我介绍给你的闺蜜吗 |
[07:41] | to your friends? That’s a big step. | 举足轻重的一步啊 |
[07:43] | No. | 不知道 |
[07:46] | Every time I introduce her to anybody, | 每次我把她介绍给别人 |
[07:49] | it’s sort of bad luck. | 都没什么好事 |
[07:51] | Well, don’t you worry. | 好了 别担心 |
[07:53] | Because you are not gonna lose me. | 我会永远在你身边 |
[07:56] | Ever. | 永远 |
[08:01] | “Social security number”? | “社保号” |
[08:02] | I’ve been having the hardest time writing on this. | 在这个上面写字真痛苦 |
[08:05] | Here, lean on this. | 垫着这个 |
[08:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:13] | So you must be Kevin Peterson. | 你就是凯文·彼得森吧 |
[08:16] | – I am. – I’m Amanda. | -是的 -我是阿曼达 |
[08:18] | – Hi. – Hi, I’m Mary. | -你好 -你好 我是玛丽 |
[08:20] | Hi, nice to meet you. | 幸会 |
[08:22] | Dr. Harding will be in in a moment so I just wanna check some things out. | 哈丁医生马上就到 我先来看看你的状况 |
[08:25] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:26] | – It’s all done. – Thank you. | -填好了 -谢谢 |
[08:31] | Does your wife mind waiting outside? | 您太太可以到外面等吗 |
[08:33] | Well, we’re not married. | 我们还没有结婚呢 |
[08:37] | I don’t mind. | 没关系 |
[08:38] | Do you have a place I could grab a coffee? | 哪里可以喝杯咖啡呢 |
[08:42] | We have a cafeteria attached to the lobby downstairs. | 楼下大厅有自助餐厅 |
[08:45] | Perfect. Thank you. You gonna be okay? | 太好了 谢谢 你不会有事的 |
[08:48] | Yeah, I’m gonna be fine. Don’t leave me though, right? | 我很好 不要离开我 好吗 |
[08:51] | – Promise? – I promise. | -答应我 -我答应你 |
[08:53] | Cross my heart, promise. | 我发誓 我答应你 |
[08:55] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:59] | You take care of him. | 请照顾他 |
[09:03] | How long will it be? | 要多久呢 |
[09:06] | – About an hour. – An hour? Really? | -大约一个小时 -一个小时 是吗 |
[09:08] | – Yep. – Well, good luck. | -是的 -好吧 好运 |
[09:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:16] | See you in an hour. | 一个小时后见 |
[09:19] | Just tell him that he has to sign the request form in person. | 告诉他一定要亲自签申请书 |
[09:23] | Yeah, he has to come in. | 是的 他一定要来的 |
[09:26] | He already knows that. Just do it. | 他知道的 放心吧 |
[09:28] | I’ll tell him if I have to. | 如果有必要我会告诉他的 |
[09:30] | I’m so sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[09:32] | Let him know I’ll call him back this afternoon. | 告诉他 下午我会给他电话 |
[09:34] | I’ll call you back, bye. | 我再打给你吧 再见 |
[09:36] | – Let me please. – Thank you. | -让我来吧 -谢谢 |
[09:39] | Sorry. There’s a garbage… | 抱歉 那儿有垃圾桶 |
[09:41] | – Yeah. – Right there and another one. | -是的 -就在那儿 再拿一个吧 |
[09:44] | Thanks a lot. | 非常感谢 |
[09:47] | – I’m Cooper, by the way. – Cooper, I’m Mary. | -对了 我叫库珀 -库珀 我是玛丽 |
[09:49] | – Mary. – Pleasure to meet you. | -玛丽 -幸会 |
[09:53] | – You want some company? – Sure. | -一起吧 -好的 |
[09:56] | Well, okay. | 好的 |
[10:01] | So what are you… | 你在这儿 |
[10:05] | – What am I in for? – I wasn’t going to say it quite like that, | -我为什么在这儿吗 -我不是想那样说的 |
[10:08] | but yes. | 但的确如此 |
[10:09] | My wife, she has breast cancer, | 我的妻子患了乳腺癌 |
[10:13] | and well, she’s up in chemo. | 她在楼上化疗 |
[10:16] | How’s it going? I’m sorry. | 对不起 她还好吗 |
[10:19] | Small improvement. We’re keeping our fingers crossed. | 效果不大 希望上帝保佑 |
[10:22] | – So we’ll see what happens. – I’m sorry. | -顺其自然吧 -真抱歉 |
[10:26] | What about you? You’re not here for the coffee, right? | 你呢 我想你不是来这儿喝咖啡的吧 |
[10:28] | I’m just here for the day. | 我只是今天来这儿 |
[10:31] | My boyfriend’s having orthopedic surgery. | 我男朋友在做矫形手术 |
[10:35] | He tore his ACL. | 他拉伤了前交叉韧带 |
[10:38] | Hiking and flared up an old football injury. | 踢球落下的 远足使旧伤复发 |
[10:41] | He hurt himself? | 他自己弄伤的吗 |
[10:43] | Yep. Keep telling him to take it easy. | 是的 一直叫他放松 |
[10:46] | You don’t like hospitals, do you? | 你不喜欢医院吧 |
[10:48] | Does anybody like hospitals? | 有人会喜欢医院吗 |
[10:50] | Except for the doctors and nurses? | 除了医生和护士吧 |
[10:52] | I’ve been doing this every week for 6 months. | 这半年来 我每个星期都要来这儿 |
[10:55] | And I can’t wait till they shut this place down. | 真恨不得把这儿关了 |
[10:57] | – Believe you me. – Sorry. | -是真的 -很抱歉 |
[11:04] | Look at you go. | 看你忙碌的样子 |
[11:07] | It’s my job. | 这是我的工作 |
[11:08] | MIT said that 90% of people who use smartphones | 麻省理工称90%用智能手机的人 |
[11:11] | feel more stress. | 感到压力更大 |
[11:13] | Only 90%? | 只有90%吗 |
[11:17] | I mean, look at you. | 看看你 |
[11:18] | You’re sitting in a hospital waiting for your boyfriend, | 在医院等待男朋友的时候 |
[11:20] | and you’re working. | 还在工作 |
[11:22] | What happened to the days where you could say, | 那些清闲的日子 |
[11:24] | “I’m out of the office,” you know? | 哪里去了呢 |
[11:29] | Well, sir, to the good old days. | 先生 为过去的美好时光干杯 |
[11:33] | – Cheers, Mary. – Cheers. | -玛丽 干杯 -干杯 |
[11:48] | Kevin. | 凯文 |
[12:42] | Monica Hernandez, your party is ready in post-op. | 莫尼卡·赫尔南德斯 您的亲友手术结束了 |
[12:51] | Jeanette Stevens, Mary Turner, | 珍妮特·史蒂文斯 玛丽·特纳 |
[12:53] | Your parties are ready. | 你们的亲友手术结束了 |
[13:52] | – May I help you? – Yes, please. | -需要帮助吗 -是的 |
[13:54] | Hi. My boyfriend was having surgery, | 你好 我男朋友在做手术 |
[13:56] | and I just want to see how much longer it’s going to be. | 我想问下还要多久 |
[13:59] | Certainly. What was his name? | 好的 他叫什么名字呢 |
[14:01] | Peterson…Kevin Peterson. | 彼得森 凯文·彼得森 |
[14:04] | You’re sure? How are you spelling it? | 你确定吗 怎么写的 |
[14:07] | P-e-t-e-r… | 彼此的彼 |
[14:09] | – s-o-n. Peterson. – Peterson with an “o.” | -森 -森林的森 |
[14:13] | I’m not showing anyone in our system with that name. | 我们的系统里没有这个名字 |
[14:16] | Okay, well, he’s definitely having surgery. | 他的确在做手术 |
[14:20] | – Do you happen to… – Orthopedics. | -你还 -矫形手术 |
[14:26] | Do you happen to remember the room number? | 你还记得病房号吗 |
[14:28] | Yeah, it was right down the hall, actually. This floor. | 在大厅的最右侧 就是这层楼 |
[14:30] | – What about the doctor’s name? – Room 714. | -是哪位医生呢 -714号病房 |
[14:33] | Harding. Dr. Harding. | 哈丁 哈丁医生 |
[14:35] | Dr. Harding’s off today. | 哈丁医生今天没来上班 |
[14:38] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[14:39] | There’s no one in our system | 我们的系统里没有 |
[14:42] | with the name Kevin Peterson. | 凯文·彼得森这个人 |
[14:44] | Well… | 那么 |
[14:46] | Are you sure it could have been in this hospital? | 你确定是在这家医院吗 |
[14:48] | Perhaps it was in another hospital. | 或许在其他医院呢 |
[14:50] | We’ve stopped doing outpatient procedures at this time. | 这个时间 我们不再办理门诊病人手续 |
[14:52] | Okay, I was here. | 我当时就在这儿 |
[14:55] | We drove together. | 我们开车一起来的 |
[14:57] | During pre-op, I was in the room with him. | 手术前 我和他一起在房间里 |
[15:01] | – Lovely nurse came in to prep him. – What was the nurse’s name? | -有个漂亮的护士给他做术前准备 -她叫什么 |
[15:04] | No, what was her name? Amanda. | 不 她叫什么呢 阿曼达 |
[15:07] | Amanda. | 阿曼达 |
[15:09] | – Do you know her? – Doesn’t ring a bell. | -你认识她吗 -想不起来 |
[15:11] | Okay. Maybe orthopedics she’s in. | 可能她在矫形手术科 |
[15:14] | Are you sure that he just didn’t leave without you? | 你确定他没有单独离开吗 |
[15:16] | I have the keys. I have the keys to the car. | 我有钥匙 车钥匙在我这儿 |
[15:20] | Okay? I just wanna know where my boyfriend is. | 我只想知道我男朋友在哪儿 |
[15:23] | Can you please help me find him? Thanks. | 请你帮我找一下 谢谢 |
[15:26] | I’m sorry.He’s not in our systems. | 很抱歉 我们的系统里没有这个人 |
[15:28] | This is ridiculous. | 太荒谬了 |
[15:32] | Would you like me to page him for you? | 需要我为你呼叫他吗 |
[15:34] | Thank you. That would be great. | 谢谢 那样最好 |
[15:36] | Kevin Peterson, can you please dial 9 | 凯文·彼得森 请用院内电话 |
[15:39] | and come to the courtesy phone? | 拨9给我们 |
[15:41] | Kevin Peterson, please dial 9. | 凯文·彼得森 请拨9 |
[15:43] | Kevin Peterson, please dial 9 at the courtesy phone. | 凯文·彼得森 请用院内电话拨9 |
[15:46] | Hey, this is Kevin. Do your business after the beep. | 我是凯文 请在嘟声后留言 |
[15:49] | Sweetheart. | 亲爱的 |
[15:51] | Ma’am, you cannot use your cell phone. | 小姐 这里不能使用电话 |
[15:53] | – I’ll be 2 seconds. – You cannot use your cell phone. | -2秒钟就好 -这里不能使用电话 |
[15:56] | I have this nurse that’s driving me absolutely crazy. | 这个护士快把我逼疯了 |
[16:00] | I’m at the nurses’ station on the floor that had a room… | 我在我们最后见面的714房间 |
[16:03] | 714 was on the last place I saw you. | 那层楼的护士站 |
[16:07] | Right now it is…it’s definitely been over an hour. | 现在 现在肯定超过一个小时了 |
[16:11] | I can tell you that much. It’s been hours, | 肯定的 已经好几个小时了 |
[16:13] | and I’ve looked everywhere. I can’t find you. | 我找遍了这儿 都找不到你 |
[16:15] | The second you get this message, okay, you call me. | 听到留言 立刻回电 |
[16:18] | Okay, baby. | 好了 亲爱的 |
[16:21] | You call me, okay? Love you. I love you. | 打给我 好吗 爱你 我爱你 |
[16:36] | Hi, we met this morning. | 你好 我们今天早上见过的 |
[16:40] | You told me where | 你告诉我哪里 |
[16:42] | to check in for outpatient surgery. | 登记外科门诊的 |
[16:45] | Kevin Peterson is a patient here. | 凯文·彼得森是这儿的病人 |
[16:48] | – His doctor is Dr. Harding. – Okay. | -他的主治医生是哈丁 -好 |
[16:51] | He is my boyfriend. I can’t find him anywhere. | 他是我男朋友 我怎么都找不到他了 |
[16:55] | – Do you remember me from earlier? – I remember you. | -你还记得我吗 -记得 |
[16:57] | – You were by yourself. – I was. | -你是自己来的 -是的 |
[17:00] | I dropped him off in the parking structure, okay. | 他在停车场先下的 |
[17:03] | I don’t make mix-ups, | 我没弄错 |
[17:05] | and my computer is giving me the correct information. | 电脑也不会出现错误 |
[17:07] | And there is no Kevin Peterson. | 没有凯文·彼得森这个人 |
[17:09] | Perhaps it’s new information, or something’s changed. | 也许有新的信息 也许有变动 |
[17:12] | I’m looking at my computer printout and I don’t see a Kevin Peterson. | 我看了电脑打印单 没有凯文·彼得森 |
[17:14] | I heard you. Okay. Thank you. | 知道了 谢谢 |
[17:18] | – Excuse me. – Yes, can I help you? | -打扰了 -有什么可以帮您 |
[17:21] | Yes, please. I’m looking for someone who’s missing. | 是的 我要找的人他失踪了 |
[17:23] | – Missing. – He’s 35, | -失踪了 -他35岁 |
[17:25] | 6’1″, dark hair, dark eyes. | 身高6尺1寸 深色的头发和眼睛 |
[17:27] | I haven’t seen anybody by that description. I’m sorry. | 抱歉 没见过 |
[17:30] | He’s wearing a brace on his left leg. | 左腿上有个支架 |
[17:32] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[17:36] | Ma’am, are you okay? | 小姐 你没事吧 |
[17:38] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[17:41] | Yeah, this is Holloway in the lobby. | 我是霍洛韦 在大厅里 |
[17:43] | Yeah, I’ve got a young woman who’s looking | 有位小姐在找 |
[17:45] | for an unidentified male. | 一位身份不明的男士 |
[18:01] | Hi, I’m looking for a patient. | 你好 我在找一位病人 |
[18:04] | That’s in recovery named Kevin Peterson. | 在康复中心 叫凯文·彼得森 |
[18:06] | Never heard of him. | 没听过 |
[18:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:11] | – Hi. – Hi, excuse me. Can I help you? | -你好 -你好 打扰了 有什么可以帮您 |
[18:13] | Hi, yes, I am looking for Kevin Peterson, | 我找凯文·彼得森 |
[18:16] | Dr. Harding’s patient. | 哈丁医生的病人 |
[18:17] | Great, I understand. This is a restricted area. | 我知道了 但这儿是禁区 |
[18:20] | – I think he’s just back there. – I understand, Ma’am, | -他可能回到这儿了 -小姐 我知道 |
[18:22] | But I need you to leave the restricted area. | 但是请你离开禁区 |
[18:24] | He is an outpatient. He’s recovering. | 他是门诊病人 正在康复中 |
[18:27] | This is recovery. | 这儿是康复中心 |
[18:30] | Excuse me, excuse me. Hi. | 打扰了 打扰了 你好 |
[18:32] | I’m sorry. I’m very busy right now. I’m very sorry. | 很抱歉 我现在很忙 很抱歉 |
[18:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:37] | – Hi. – I’m sorry, Ma’am, I’m with a patient. | -你好 -抱歉 小姐 这里有病人 |
[18:43] | Look, Ma’am, I really need you to get out of this area. | 小姐 请你马上离开这儿 |
[18:46] | Security, can you take her away, please? | 保安 请把她带走 |
[18:49] | Ma’am, this is a restricted area. | 小姐 这儿是禁区 |
[18:51] | Ma’am, I’m sorry. This is a restricted area. You have to leave. | 小姐 很抱歉 这是禁区 你必须离开 |
[18:55] | Can you please escort me to Dr. Harding instead? | 你能带我去找哈丁医生吗 |
[18:57] | Yes. You have to get out of here. | 好 你必须离开这儿 |
[18:59] | It’s a restricted area. | 这儿是禁区 |
[19:05] | This is her. | 就是她 |
[19:08] | And this is Miss Markham, our hospital administrator. | 这是马克姆女士 我们的院务主任 |
[19:10] | – Thank you. Hi, thank God. – How can I help you? | -谢谢 谢天谢地 -我能帮您什么吗 |
[19:13] | I’m Mary Walsh. My boyfriend had surgery here this morning. | 我叫玛丽·沃尔什 我男朋友上午在这儿做手术 |
[19:17] | – He’s missing. – Missing? | -他现在失踪了 -失踪了 |
[19:18] | – Yes. – I told her there was no one | -是的 -我告诉她 我们医院 |
[19:21] | who’s checked into this hospital by the name of Kevin Peterson. | 没有凯文·彼得森的登记信息 |
[19:23] | Okay, well, he had orthopedic surgery… | 他今天早上 做的前交叉韧带 |
[19:26] | ACL…this morning. | 矫形手术 |
[19:29] | His doctor is Dr. Harding. | 他的主治医生是哈丁医生 |
[19:30] | Evidently, neither one of them are in your system. | 显然 这些你们系统中都没有 |
[19:33] | And no one’s in his room. | 他也不在病房 |
[19:37] | Okay, well, obviously there’s been some kind of mistake. | 肯定是有什么误会 |
[19:39] | That’s what I’ve been trying to explain to you. | 这就是我努力向你解释的 |
[19:41] | Come with me, please. Let me see what we can do. | 请跟我来 看看我们有什么能帮你 |
[19:44] | What time this morning was it that you and your boyfriend arrived? | 你们早上几点到医院的呢 |
[19:47] | About 7:15. Surgery started at 8:00. | 大约7:15 手术在8:00开始的 |
[19:50] | Okay, and you’re the one | 好的 那么你是 |
[19:52] | – who arrived here with him. – Correct. | -陪他来的 -对 |
[19:56] | Okay. | 好的 |
[20:01] | Rewind that a hair. | 倒回去一点 |
[20:06] | Wait, stop. | 等等 停 |
[20:09] | All right, these numbers don’t | 不对 时间 |
[20:11] | these times don’t coincide. | 不吻合 |
[20:13] | Keep fast-forwarding, please. | 一直快进 |
[20:15] | We weren’t even out of bed yet. | 这会儿我们还没起床呢 |
[20:19] | Okay, keep going. | 继续 |
[20:29] | Okay, right here. We were already here. | 就这儿 这会儿我们已经到了 |
[20:34] | Back it up, please. Okay, now… | 退一点 好 就这儿 |
[20:39] | Rewind it just a hair. | 回倒一点点 |
[20:44] | Wait, wait. Wait, did you see that? | 等等 等等 看到了吗 |
[20:47] | Turn it back. | 返回 |
[20:50] | Go back a bit. Play it from this point. | 再回去一点 开始放 |
[20:53] | Good. | 好的 |
[21:03] | Keep playing, please. | 继续放 |
[21:10] | Pause! That’s him. Right there. | 暂停 就是这儿 |
[21:15] | That’s him. | 就是他 |
[21:17] | He’s wearing the green and gray striped shirt. | 他穿着绿灰条T恤 |
[21:19] | Color accuracy is difficult to determine | 闭路电视很难确定 |
[21:21] | on closed-circuit cameras. | 色彩精度 |
[21:22] | You’ve gotta be kidding me. | 开什么玩笑 |
[21:23] | That’s him. He’s right there. | 这就是他 就在这儿 |
[21:27] | Miss Walsh. | 沃尔什小姐 |
[21:28] | I’m looking at him, you know? | 我眼睁睁看着呢 怎么能不是呢 |
[21:33] | He may not be in your computer, | 也许你们的系统里没这个人 |
[21:35] | but he’s right on your security camera. | 但他就在监控摄像里 |
[21:37] | Do you have a copy of his hospital appointment record? | 你有没有他的医院预约记录 |
[21:40] | No, it was on him. | 没有 他自己带着 |
[21:47] | God. | 天哪 |
[21:49] | It might be in his computer bag in the car. | 可能在他的电脑包里有 就在车上 |
[21:53] | I will have my team look for him, | 我会派人去找他 |
[21:54] | but you know I’m understaffed, | 你也知道病人转移 |
[21:56] | because of the move. | 我这儿人手很紧 |
[21:57] | Yeah. | 明白 |
[21:59] | Where do you think you’re going? | 你打算去哪儿 |
[22:00] | I’m gonna go call somebody | 我去打个电话 |
[22:02] | who can actually help me out here. | 找个真能帮我的人 |
[22:12] | I just didn’t think | 我觉得这事 |
[22:13] | there was anything conclusive on that. | 连个头绪都没有呢 |
[22:14] | Do what you can, but… | 你尽力吧 不过 |
[22:17] | – You got it, Miss Markham. – Thank you. | -理解就好 马克姆女士 -谢谢 |
[22:21] | Yeah, come in. | 好的 请讲 |
[22:23] | Breathe in…out, in…out. | 吸 呼 吸 呼 |
[22:33] | – How is it, doc? – It’s 160 over 100. | -怎么样了 医生 -高压160 低压100 |
[22:37] | You still taking the medication? | 还在接受药物治疗吗 |
[22:38] | Every day. | 每天 |
[22:41] | – What about work? – What about it? | -工作如何 -你觉得呢 |
[22:44] | I don’t know, rich. | 我猜 赚得不少吧 |
[22:46] | Something like this takes time. | 一步一步来 |
[22:48] | You don’t wanna rush it. | 别着急 |
[22:50] | Heaven forbid. | 老天不允许啊 |
[22:52] | I’m gonna increase the dosage though. | 我会增加剂量的 |
[22:53] | Okay, thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[22:54] | But I really need you to take it easy, man. | 不过我真希望你能放轻松点 |
[22:57] | Whatever you say, doc. | 好 你说啥就是啥 |
[23:00] | All right. See you on Thursday? | 那就好 星期四见 |
[23:02] | – Wouldn’t miss it. – All right, take care. | -到时见 -好的 保重 |
[23:14] | – Franklin here. – This is dispatch. | -我是富兰克林 -紧急任务 |
[23:16] | We’ve got reports | 收到报警 |
[23:17] | of a missing person at county Memorial. | 玛莫里尔镇有人失踪 |
[23:19] | – Are you still there? – Yeah, I’m still here. | -你在听吗 -在 在听 |
[23:22] | What floor? | 哪层楼 |
[23:29] | When I arrived, he wasn’t in his room. | 我到了以后 发现他不在那儿 |
[23:31] | So I went down to the waiting room | 然后我就去了候诊室 |
[23:35] | and waited there for a good couple of hours. | 等了足足几个小时 |
[23:39] | Started getting increasingly concerned | 开始越来越担心 |
[23:42] | and went back to his floor and spoke with the head nurse | 就又回去那层去找护士长 |
[23:45] | and learned for the first time | 这才知道 |
[23:47] | that he was not in the computer system. | 电脑系统里根本就没有他的记录 |
[23:49] | We have looked. | 我们已经查过了 |
[23:49] | No one by the name of Kevin Peterson was scheduled | 今天没有叫凯文·彼得森的人有约 |
[23:52] | for anything today, not even a check-up. | 连挂号都没有 |
[23:54] | What about the nurse, this Amanda? | 那么 那个叫阿曼达的护士呢 |
[23:57] | We don’t have anyone on staff by that name, | 今天值班的人里没有叫这名的 |
[23:59] | and the doctor that he was supposedly… | 还有那个他本打算要见的 |
[24:01] | Dr. Harding | 哈丁医生 |
[24:02] | scheduled with is on vacation. | 现在还在度假 |
[24:04] | Look, if you could just access Kevin’s insurance records. | 这样 您查一下凯文的保险记录 |
[24:07] | I’m sorry. I can’t do that. | 对不起 我不能那么做 |
[24:09] | Why? | 为什么 |
[24:11] | The insurance company will only release information to | 保险公司只给投保人的配偶 |
[24:14] | the policyholder’s spouse. | 公布其信息 |
[24:15] | Okay, but this is an emergency situation. | 好吧 但这是紧急情况 |
[24:18] | He’s missing. | 他失踪了 |
[24:19] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[24:20] | The hospital can’t release any information | 医院不能对非家庭成员公布任何信息 |
[24:22] | to a non-family member without a court order. | 除非有法院指令 |
[24:24] | Detective… | 警官 |
[24:27] | I’m getting really really worried | 我真的非常非常担心 |
[24:29] | that something bad’s happened to him. | 他可能遇到什么不好的事情了 |
[24:34] | Can you please help me? | 请你帮帮我 |
[24:36] | Okay, first of all, | 好的 第一 |
[24:38] | I can’t file a report for 24 hours. | 提交报告需要24小时才能生效 |
[24:41] | 24 hours? | 24小时 |
[24:43] | I’ll be honest with you, Miss Walsh, | 沃尔什小姐 我说的是实话 |
[24:45] | most of the time we get a call saying a spouse | 通常打来电话报配偶或 |
[24:48] | or boyfriend or whatever is missing, | 男朋友什么的失踪了 |
[24:52] | usually they just up and left. | 总后都是不了了之 |
[24:53] | Have you considered the possibility | 你有没有想过 |
[24:56] | that your boyfriend might have walked out on you? | 也许你男朋友抛弃了你 |
[24:59] | I could see how you two would think that, | 我明白你们的意思 |
[25:01] | but that’s just not him, no. | 但他不会的 绝不会 |
[25:05] | – How long have you been together? – 4 months. | -你们在一起多久了 -4个月 |
[25:07] | That’s not a lot of time to get to know someone. | 时间不长 还不足以了解一个人 |
[25:11] | Maybe your relationship isn’t what you thought it was. | 也许你们的关系并不如你想象中那样 |
[25:14] | No, I trust him. | 不会的 我相信他 |
[25:17] | Do you have a picture? | 你有他的照片吗 |
[25:21] | Maybe, wait. | 也许吧 我看看 |
[25:25] | I think. Hold on, I think I do. | 我觉得 等等 我有 |
[25:29] | Yeah, right here. | 对 就是这个 |
[25:34] | Can you make anything out? | 你能看清吗 |
[25:36] | No. | 不能 |
[25:38] | Well, it’s not the best picture. | 这肯定算不上一张清晰的照片 |
[25:40] | It’s something. | 好歹有一张 |
[25:43] | How about a description? | 描述一下他的外表吧 |
[25:45] | He’s 6’0″, maybe 6’1″. | 6英尺 可能是6英尺1英寸 |
[25:49] | Around 190. | 大概190磅 |
[25:51] | Brown hair. | 棕色头发 |
[25:54] | Brown eyes. | 棕色眼睛 |
[25:56] | He was wearing a green | 他穿着一件绿灰条纹的T恤 |
[25:58] | and gray shirt today and shorts | 还有短裤 |
[26:02] | because he has on a huge leg brace. | 因为他小腿绑着一个超大的护腿支架 |
[26:04] | And he was using a crutch. | 他还拄着拐杖 |
[26:06] | Shirt was long-sleeved. | T恤是长袖的 |
[26:11] | Security has their people searching the entire hospital | 安保人员搜遍了整个医院 |
[26:13] | and no one has seen anyone matching that description. | 没有人看到他 |
[26:17] | I’ll see what I can find. | 我去找找看 |
[26:19] | In the meantime, I need you to sit right here. | 不过 这段时间 你最好在这儿待着 |
[26:22] | I feel very awkward | 我觉得不自在 |
[26:23] | just not doing anything and staying here. | 就这么等着什么事都做不了 |
[26:25] | Miss Walsh, the more cooperation I can get from you, | 沃尔什小姐 你跟我们好好配合 |
[26:28] | the faster this can go for everyone. | 大家办事效率才会高 |
[26:29] | All right? Okay? | 没问题吧 |
[26:31] | – Okay. – Thank you. | -好 -谢谢 |
[26:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:35] | If you hear anything, give me a call. | 要是有任何消息 告诉我 |
[26:37] | – Anything I can do to help. – Thank you. | -我会尽力帮忙 -谢谢 |
[26:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:41] | – I’m sorry. – Me too. | -很抱歉 -我理解 |
[26:44] | Will you excuse me for a minute? | 我需要出去一下 可以吗 |
[26:46] | Yes, of course. | 当然了 |
[27:11] | Have you seen a male caucasian, | 你有看到一个白人男性 |
[27:14] | mid 30s, dark hair, | 30来岁左右 深色头发 |
[27:15] | wearing dark shorts, green sweatshirt? | 穿深色短裤 绿色的T恤 |
[27:18] | Excuse me, you wouldn’t happen to recall seeing | 打扰 你是否见过 |
[27:20] | a male caucasian mid 30s, | 一个白人男性 |
[27:22] | wearing a gray-striped hoodie with shorts? | 穿灰色条纹连帽T恤还有短裤 |
[27:24] | – No. – Okay, thank you. | -没有 -好的 谢谢 |
[27:34] | Could you tell me where the outpatient surgery is? | 能告诉我 外科门诊在哪儿吗 |
[27:37] | Yeah, if you just keep going straight down the hall | 好的 直走穿过大厅 |
[27:39] | you’ll run right into it. | 就能看见了 |
[28:07] | Can I help you, sir? | 先生 有什么事吗 |
[28:08] | Yeah, I couldn’t help but notice | 是 不得不说 |
[28:12] | there are no patients on this level. | 这层一个病人都没有 |
[28:14] | Yeah, everyone’s been moved to another facility. | 没错 病人都被转移到另一个门诊了 |
[28:16] | They are shutting this entire hospital down Saturday for renovation. | 周六这边停业整修 |
[28:19] | You mean no one has been in any of these rooms today? | 你是说今天这边一个病人都没有吗 |
[28:23] | No. Are you looking for someone? | 是的 你在找什么人吗 |
[28:27] | I’m fine, thanks. | 没事了 谢谢 |
[28:32] | You wouldn’t happen to know of a nurse named Amanda, would you? | 你知不知道一个叫阿曼达的护士 |
[28:35] | Amanda? No. | 阿曼达 没听过 |
[28:37] | – No, no one. – Are you sure? | -没有吗 -你没记错吗 |
[28:39] | I’m the head nurse. I would know. | 我是护士长 要是有我肯定知道 |
[28:42] | – Thanks. – Have a good day. | -谢谢 -祝你好运 |
[28:44] | Excuse me, | 打扰一下 |
[28:44] | I’m looking for a patient by the name of Kevin Peterson… | 我在找一个叫凯文·彼得森的病人 |
[28:48] | Excuse me, I’m looking for a guy, | 打扰一下 我在找人 |
[28:50] | mid 30s, 6′ tall-Kevin Peterson. | 30来岁 6英尺高 |
[28:53] | He’s wearing a striped hoodie. | 他穿条纹连帽T恤 |
[28:54] | You wouldn’t happen to recall seeing a male caucasian, | 您还记不记得见过一个白人男性 |
[28:56] | mid 30s, | 30来岁左右 |
[28:56] | wearing a gray-striped hoodie with shorts? | 穿灰色条纹帽衫还有短裤 |
[28:59] | No. | 没有 |
[28:59] | Kevin Peterson checked in, | 凯文·彼得森今天入院 |
[29:01] | mid 30s. | 30来岁 |
[29:02] | I’m looking for a patient by the name of Kevin Peterson… | 我在找一个叫凯文·彼得森的病人 |
[29:04] | By the name of Kevin Peterson… | 叫凯文·彼得森 |
[29:06] | Kevin Peterson, checked in today. | 凯文·彼得森今天入院 |
[29:07] | Gray-striped hoodie with shorts… | 灰色条纹帽衫还有短裤 |
[29:10] | No. | 没见过 |
[29:11] | Look, I just clock in and I clock out. | 我刚来上班 |
[29:13] | You do not recall hearing the name Kevin Peterson today? | 今天您没听过凯文·彼得森这个名字 |
[29:16] | Is that right? | 对吗 |
[29:16] | No. | 没有 |
[29:47] | Chris, I’m in the security room at the hospital. | 克莉丝汀 我在医院的安保室里 |
[29:50] | I took Kevin in and he’s missing. | 我带凯文来医院 可是他失踪了 |
[29:51] | Look, slow down, okay? You’re scaring me. | 慢慢来 好吧 你吓到我了 |
[29:54] | What’s going on? Nobody just disappears. | 出什么事了 没有人平白无故失踪 |
[29:57] | No, he is missing. | 他就是不见了 |
[29:59] | I haven’t seen him since the surgery. | 打他做完手术我就没见过他 |
[30:01] | I feel like I’m going crazy. | 我觉得自己快疯了 |
[30:02] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊 |
[30:04] | Saw him in pre-op. | 刚还看见他在术前诊室里 |
[30:05] | Boom, went back to the room, gone. | 一眨眼的功夫 再回去就没人了 |
[30:07] | He’s not even in the computer system. He’s missing. | 电脑系统里也没有他的记录 他失踪了 |
[30:10] | Okay, sweetie, you know, you just met Kevin. | 好吧 亲爱的 你和凯文也就是刚认识 |
[30:13] | Maybe… | 也许 |
[30:15] | He didn’t leave me, honey. | 他没有抛弃我 亲爱的 |
[30:17] | My God, sweetheart. I’m not saying that he left you. | 天哪 宝贝 我没说他抛弃了你 |
[30:20] | I know we’ve only been together for 4 months, | 我知道我们在一起不过4个月 |
[30:23] | but I have been waiting for him my whole entire life. | 但我觉得我一生都在等待他的出现 |
[30:25] | And I’m not gonna let someone take him away from me. | 我不会允许任何人把他从我身边带走 |
[30:29] | Okay, do you want me to come there? | 好 那你需要我去那边找你吗 |
[30:31] | What do you want me to do? | 需要我做什么 |
[30:32] | Do you want me to call the police? You’re scaring me. | 需要我报警吗 你吓到我了 |
[30:34] | No, I already called the police. | 不用了 已经报警了 |
[30:36] | That’s why the detective’s here. | 警探已经来了 |
[30:37] | I think I hear somebody coming. | 我听到有人来了 |
[30:39] | Everybody’s acting really strange. | 大家的反应都很奇怪 |
[30:41] | There’s something real off here. | 我觉得真相被掩盖了 |
[30:43] | I think they’re all crazy. Or I’m the crazy one. | 我看不是他们疯了 就是我疯了 |
[30:47] | So please, please, just keep checking in. | 拜托 拜托 不断打电话过来 |
[30:50] | If I don’t answer, come find me, okay? | 要是我不接 就过来找我 好吗 |
[31:09] | I’m having the hardest time writing on this. | 在这个上面写字真痛苦 |
[31:12] | Here, lean on this. | 垫着这个 |
[31:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:33] | So what’s going on? | 怎么样了 |
[31:34] | What’s going on? Well, Miss Walsh, | 进展吗 沃尔什小姐 |
[31:35] | detective Franklin is out looking for your boyfriend. | 富兰克林警官去找你男朋友了 |
[31:38] | It’s been over an hour. | 已经一个小时了 |
[31:41] | It’s a big hospital. | 这可是家大医院 |
[31:43] | You know, I think I’m gonna look myself. | 好吧 我看我还是自己找好了 |
[31:46] | Listen, I can’t have you doing that. | 听着 我不同意 |
[31:48] | I can’t have you walking around the hallway | 你不能就这样在楼道里走来走去 |
[31:49] | scaring other patients. | 会吓到其他病人的 |
[31:50] | Do you understand? | 明白吗 |
[31:54] | I’ve been to all 7 floors | 我去了每一层楼 |
[31:55] | and not a single person has seen him. | 没有一个人见过他 |
[31:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:03] | Then please, I have to file a report. | 那好 我要提交报告 |
[32:06] | I told you he needs to be missing for 24 hours. | 我跟你说了 那要失踪24小时以上 |
[32:09] | 24 hours is too long. Anything can happen in 24 hours. | 24小时太久了 什么都可能发生 |
[32:13] | Please, file a report. | 拜托了 提交报告吧 |
[32:15] | What does Kevin do for a living? | 凯文是做什么的 |
[32:19] | He’s in insurance. | 他做保险的 |
[32:21] | Well, at least he’s covered. | 好在他自己应该投保了 |
[32:24] | Have you ever been to his office? | 你去过他的办公室吗 |
[32:25] | Meet any of his colleagues? | 见过他的同事吗 |
[32:27] | No, he’s freelance. He works from the house. | 没有 他是自由职业 在家工作 |
[32:31] | But I did, while you were gone, | 不过你不在的时候 |
[32:34] | jot this down for you. | 我记下了点东西给你 |
[32:40] | Wait, you just happened to remember it? | 你新想起来的 |
[32:42] | I’d appreciate it if you ran it. | 要是你能提交报告 我万分感谢 |
[32:47] | I’ll see what I can do. | 再看吧 我会尽力的 |
[32:49] | In the meantime, is there anybody else I could talk to? | 还有什么人能提供信息吗 |
[32:52] | Anybody who knew he’d be here today? | 其他人知道他今天来这儿吗 |
[32:55] | – What about family? – His mother. | -他的家人什么的 -他妈妈 |
[32:59] | She lives in Florida, | 她住在弗罗里达 |
[33:01] | but he was gonna put her number into my phone | 他曾给过我他妈妈的电话 |
[33:04] | in case of an emergency. | 以备紧急之需 |
[33:04] | I just totally forgot. Thank you. | 我都忘光了 谢谢提醒 |
[33:12] | Okay. | 好了 |
[33:13] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[33:18] | The number you have reached is not in service at this time. | 你拨打的号码已停机 |
[33:21] | – There is no new number. – No luck. | -没有新号了 -真不走运 |
[33:23] | He must have input a wrong digit. | 他肯定输错号了 |
[33:27] | He’s always been bad electronically. | 他总是弄不明白这些电子的东西 |
[33:35] | Shoot! | 糟糕 |
[33:36] | You need proof. You need some sort of evidence | 你需要证据才行 |
[33:40] | that this is real, that he actually exists, | 来证明这是真的 他真的存在 |
[33:43] | don’t you? | 是吗 |
[33:48] | – Antidepressants. – I… | -抗抑郁药 -我 |
[33:51] | I have a prescription for that, so… | 我有处方的 |
[33:54] | That kind of says it all, doesn’t it? | 这还不够说明问题吗 |
[33:57] | Please hand that to me. | 请还给我 |
[34:01] | I’ll be right back, Mr. Holloway. | 我马上就回来 霍洛韦先生 出来一下 |
[34:03] | Where are you going? | 你们要去哪儿 |
[34:07] | May I have my medication back, please? | 能把药还给我吗 |
[34:18] | Detective Franklin, | 富兰克林警官 |
[34:20] | we have people here she can talk to. | 我们这里有人愿意听她倾诉 |
[34:22] | I’m sure Miss Markham could arrange something. | 我相信马克姆女士会安排好的 |
[34:27] | All right, I’ll run the social. I’ll be back. | 好的 我去通知社保人员 马上回来 |
[34:31] | You got it. | 收到 |
[34:48] | Come on. | 快啊 |
[35:21] | – Wait wait. – Just stay out of the way. | -等等 -让我自己来 |
[35:23] | Come on. Your brace. | 别逞强 你的拐杖 |
[35:27] | Do you want your bag? | 要拿包吗 |
[35:28] | No, just leave it in the back. That’s fine. | 不用了 放在车里就行了 没事的 |
[35:48] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[36:01] | Where is it? | 去哪儿了 |
[36:06] | Okay, wanna come upstairs now? | 现在可以回楼上了吧 |
[36:09] | Shoot! | 妈的 |
[36:14] | It’s not under the seat. | 不在座椅下边 |
[36:17] | Shoot! | 太扯了 |
[36:20] | Wanna come upstairs now? | 我们回去吧 |
[36:23] | – It’s not here. – What’s not here? | -不在了 -什么不在了 |
[36:25] | His bag. It has his computer in it, | 他的包 他的笔记本就在里边 |
[36:28] | all of his information-everything. | 他的所有信息 一切都在里边 |
[36:31] | Somebody had to have gotten into the car. | 肯定有人进车里了 |
[36:33] | What makes you think that? | 你怎么就想起来了 |
[36:36] | Because the bag was here this morning. Now it’s not. | 因为今天早上包还在这儿 可现在没了 |
[36:38] | It was right there. | 就在这儿的 |
[36:39] | Miss Walsh, we need to speak with you. | 沃尔什小姐 我们需要谈谈 |
[36:42] | Now. | 现在 |
[36:43] | I have the only set of keys. | 仅有的钥匙就在我手上 |
[36:46] | Now. | 立即走 |
[36:57] | We’re in the middle of a huge transition. | 本院正在大规模转移中 |
[36:59] | I’ve got patients to move, equipment to transport. | 我有许多的病人和器械需要转移 |
[37:02] | Every minute that I or my security team | 我和安保人员每多花一分钟 |
[37:05] | spends chasing phantoms on surveillance cameras | 帮你在监视器上找这个莫须有的男友 |
[37:08] | or finding you trespassing in a restricted area | 或是看你又出现在什么禁区 |
[37:10] | is one less minute we’re able to do our jobs. | 都是在浪费我们宝贵的工作时间 |
[37:13] | Every minute you don’t spending looking for Kevin | 如果你不找凯文 |
[37:14] | is a minute wasted. | 那一分钟也是浪费 |
[37:16] | Mary, I checked 7 floors of this building. | 玛丽 我查了整栋大楼 |
[37:19] | I checked with every nurse’s station. | 每个护士站都问过了 |
[37:21] | I checked the emergency room. | 急救室 |
[37:22] | I checked the intensive care ward. | 重症看护室都看了 |
[37:24] | What about the wing that’s being renovated? | 正在翻修的那片呢 |
[37:26] | Yes. | 也查了 |
[37:28] | – And? – And no one reported seeing your boyfriend. | -有发现吗 -没人看见过你男朋友 |
[37:32] | No one can even confirm that he was in this hospital. | 甚至没人确定他曾在这家医院 |
[37:35] | Just what do you suppose happened to him? | 你认为他会出什么事呢 |
[37:37] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[37:39] | Look, there are 23 exits in this facility. | 听着 这儿有23个出口 |
[37:41] | 6 are manned by my men. | 其中6个由我的人看守 |
[37:43] | 8 are alarmed and the rest are carefully monitored by cameras. | 8个有警报 剩下的出口有摄像头监控 |
[37:46] | If anyone left this building under any manner of duress, | 如果有人被挟持离开这座大楼 |
[37:50] | we would know about it. | 我们肯定会知道的 |
[37:52] | Well, obviously, you’re not looking hard enough. | 显然你们盯得不够紧 |
[37:57] | – Detective… – Detective Franklin. | -警官 -我是富兰克林警官 |
[38:02] | – Detective, who is it? – Really? | -警官 谁打来的 -是吗 |
[38:05] | Okay, thank you. | 好吧 谢谢 |
[38:09] | What did they say? | 电话里说什么 |
[38:11] | We ran the social security number you gave me. | 我们查了你给的社保卡号 |
[38:14] | Good, okay, what’s the next step? | 非常好 然后呢 |
[38:17] | It belongs to a 50-year-old African-American woman. | 是一位50岁非裔美国妇女的号码 |
[38:21] | Well, that’s obviously a mistake. | 肯定查错了 |
[38:23] | Not ours. | 我们肯定没有 |
[38:25] | I ran the number you gave us. | 我按照你给我的号码查的 |
[38:27] | No, that’s impossible. | 不可能 |
[38:30] | Okay, run them again, please? | 这样吧 请再查一次好吗 |
[38:32] | Dr. Bensley, thank you for joining us. | 本斯利医生 感谢你能来 |
[38:34] | I’d like to introduce you to someone. | 我想做一下介绍 |
[38:36] | – Hello, Mary. – Hello. | -你好 玛丽 -你好 |
[38:39] | Dr. Bensley is our hospital psychiatrist. | 本斯利医生是我们医院的精神病医师 |
[38:42] | I don’t need a psychiatrist. | 我不需要精神病医师 |
[38:45] | Did you get the prescription I sent over? | 你看到我给你送过去的药了吗 |
[38:47] | I did. Quite a potent dosage, Mary. | 看到了 药效很强 玛丽 |
[38:49] | Would you mind coming with me for a moment? | 你介意跟我来一下吗 |
[38:52] | Yes, actually, I would. | 当然介意 |
[38:54] | It doesn’t need to be voluntary, Miss Walsh. | 这是强迫的 沃尔什小姐 |
[38:58] | Excuse me. Excuse me! | 劳驾放开我 放开我 |
[39:01] | Right this way, please. | 请这边走 |
[39:03] | This way. | 这边 |
[39:05] | – Okay. – Come on. | -好吧 -来 |
[39:22] | So you’ve been treated for psychiatric issues before, Mary? | 玛丽 你以前有过精神问题是吗 |
[39:28] | Answer the question, Miss Walsh. | 沃尔什小姐 请回答问题 |
[39:31] | I… | 我 |
[39:34] | I checked myself in when I was 22. | 在我22岁的时候我自己检查过 |
[39:40] | I was in grad school. I was under a lot of stress. | 那时我在读研究生 面临很大的压力 |
[39:44] | I was there for 3 days. That’s it. | 我接受过3天的精神治疗 仅此而已 |
[39:46] | I don’t see how that’s relevant. | 我看不出这有什么关系 |
[39:48] | What are you doing on antidepressants? | 你用抗抑郁剂干什么 |
[39:52] | You think I’m making this up. | 你认为这一切是我编造的吗 |
[39:56] | You think that, | 你认为 |
[39:58] | What, my imaginary boyfriend went missing? | 我想象中的男友失踪了吗 |
[40:01] | You’re an only child. | 你只是个孩子 |
[40:03] | Your father left when you were young. | 在你很小的时候 你父亲离开了 |
[40:05] | Your mother died earlier this year in a hospital. | 你母亲今年年初在医院去世了 |
[40:10] | Yes, February. | 是 二月份的时候 |
[40:14] | She went in for a routine check-up | 她去医院做例行检查 |
[40:17] | and never checked out. | 就再也没出来 |
[40:19] | She had a blood infection. | 她血液受到感染 |
[40:21] | So it’s not surprising that your subconscious | 你的潜意识选择 |
[40:24] | would choose a hospital to fabricate. | 医院作为虚构场所就不足为奇了 |
[40:26] | It’s not my subconscious anything. | 不是我的潜意识 |
[40:30] | My Lord! | 上帝啊 |
[40:33] | This is real. | 这千真万确 |
[40:37] | He was there for me. | 他曾经在那里 |
[40:39] | You know, I remember her funeral. | 我记得她的葬礼 |
[40:42] | – He was at it. – Kevin? | -他就在那里 -凯文吗 |
[40:45] | Yes, Kevin. | 对 凯文 |
[40:47] | I know it’s hard to lose somebody you care deeply about, Mary. | 我知道失去深爱的人是件痛苦事 玛丽 |
[40:50] | It’s very understandable how someone in your situation | 我也能充分理解在你这样的情况下 |
[40:53] | could suffer a psychological break. | 遭受怎样的心理创伤 |
[40:55] | You work long hours. | 你工作时间太长了 |
[40:56] | You’ve lost your emotional support system. You’re alone. | 失去了情感支持系统 你很孤独 |
[40:59] | It’s only natural for the brain to reach for something, | 大脑需要一些事件 |
[41:01] | anything, to grab onto. | 任何能编造的事件也是自然的 |
[41:03] | He drove us here. | 他开车带我来的 |
[41:05] | He did. | 他开的车 |
[41:06] | And I remember the ride like the back of my hand. | 我记得在车里 我手背的感觉 |
[41:10] | He-he-he was- | 他 他 他曾经 |
[41:12] | he was chewing on the lid of his coffee cup. | 他还咬着咖啡杯的盖子 |
[41:15] | – It’s this little nervous habit that he has. – Sorry. | -这是他轻微神经质表现 -抱歉 |
[41:18] | I know that it all must seem real. | 我知道所有的一切都非常逼真 |
[41:20] | It seems real because it is real! | 那是因为这就是真实的 |
[41:24] | I remember walking through the parking structure. | 我记得走过停车场 |
[41:27] | Memory is a very vivid and powerful sensation, Mary. | 记忆是种强烈的真实感 玛丽 |
[41:30] | It is real! | 这是真实的 |
[41:32] | This whole situation is real. | 整件事情都是真实的 |
[41:34] | And he’s here. He was here, | 他就在这里 他曾经在这里 |
[41:37] | he’s somewhere right now in this hospital. | 他就在医院的某个地方 |
[41:40] | And we’re wasting time! | 我们正在浪费时间 |
[41:44] | The nurse advised me to get coffee, | 那个护士建议我去喝杯咖啡 |
[41:47] | said the surgery would be an hour. | 说手术要进行一小时 |
[41:49] | It was 25 minutes, and he’s gone. | 才25分钟 他就失踪了 |
[41:54] | It was real. | 这是真实的 |
[41:56] | It’s all right, Mary. | 好了 玛丽 |
[41:58] | Can I just have a moment alone? | 我能单独待会儿吗 |
[42:00] | Take all the time you need, dear. | 你有足够的时间 亲爱的 |
[42:02] | I’ll be in my office next door. | 我办公室就在隔壁 |
[42:06] | Okay. | 好的 |
[42:57] | Mary, I- | 玛丽 我 |
[43:04] | Security. | 保安 |
[43:38] | Want some company? | 需要人陪吗 |
[43:49] | Do you know I was just here for a checkup today? | 知道吗 我刚才就在这儿做的检查 |
[43:53] | Doctor told me I need to take it easy. | 医生告诉我 要放松 |
[43:58] | Then you call. | 然后你就来电话了 |
[43:59] | I gotta tell you, this job can really take its toll on you- | 我想说 这工作真是伤人 |
[44:04] | your health, your marriage. | 伤身 破坏婚姻 |
[44:06] | You’re married? | 你结婚了 |
[44:08] | Was. | 曾经 |
[44:11] | Marriage, it can be a funny thing, you know? | 知道吗 婚姻可以是件滑稽的事 |
[44:14] | You commit yourself, you hand your heart over to someone, | 你说服自己 把心交给别人 |
[44:18] | but it always seems like it’s the little things | 但是好像总是有琐碎的事 |
[44:22] | that keep chipping away at it- | 不停地瓦解婚姻生活 |
[44:24] | little disagreements. | 这些小矛盾 |
[44:27] | She- | 她 |
[44:29] | she hated the fact that I was a cop. | 她讨厌我当警察 |
[44:31] | And you know what? | 知道吗 |
[44:34] | Maybe-maybe she was right. | 也许 她是对的 |
[44:37] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[44:40] | I was working a gang shooting over in Glassell Park, | 我当时在格拉索尔公园和一伙歹徒枪战 |
[44:44] | and my partner and I, | 和我的搭档一起 |
[44:47] | we traced the shooter back to his girlfriend’s house. | 我们追踪歹徒到他女朋友家 |
[44:49] | He’d been shacking up there for a couple of weeks. | 他已经在那里住了好几个星期了 |
[44:54] | And we had the kid cornered, so we went in. | 考虑到有小孩 我们就进去了 |
[44:56] | He was unarmed, gave himself right up. | 他没带枪 很快就范了 |
[45:03] | What we didn’t know that his girlfriend was in the house. | 我们不知道他女朋友在房子里 |
[45:14] | The last thing I remember before I blacked out… | 我昏倒前最后记得的事情就是 |
[45:20] | Was watching my partner… | 看着我的搭档 |
[45:25] | His dark lifeless eyes as he fell to the floor. | 当他倒地时黯淡无神的眼睛 |
[45:38] | Now look at me. | 看看我现在的样子 |
[45:40] | I’ve got a desk job and high blood pressure | 办公室的工作 血压高 |
[45:42] | and a doctor telling me how to live my life. | 而且医生还告诉我该怎样生活 |
[45:47] | What I’m- | 我想说 |
[45:49] | What I’m trying to say here is that… | 我想在这儿说的是 |
[45:54] | I understand what you’re going through. | 我理解你在经历的事情 |
[46:02] | Can you please tell Dr. Bensley | 请告诉本斯利医生 |
[46:10] | he can just do whatever needs to do, all right? | 他做什么都行 好吗 |
[46:41] | Mary’s behavior is definitely indicative | 玛丽的行为明确地显示出 |
[46:43] | of someone in the midst of an emotional breakdown. | 人在心理崩溃过程时的举动 |
[46:46] | And yet I never met anyone | 可是我从来没遇到过 |
[46:47] | with such conviction in her delusion. | 像她那样对错觉如此深信不疑的人 |
[46:51] | She absolutely believes that everything that’s happening is real. | 她完全相信所发生的一切都是真实的 |
[46:55] | She’s emotionally lost. | 她已经情感迷失了 |
[47:06] | Yeah, this Bensley. | 是的 我是本斯利 |
[47:08] | Listen, I wanna put Mary Walsh under 72-hour observation. | 听着 我要你们72小时监视玛丽·沃尔什 |
[47:13] | Possible mental illness. | 可能是精神疾病 |
[47:44] | Mr. Holloway, this is J.J. | 霍洛韦先生 我是杰杰 |
[47:48] | I have her in the hallway. | 我看到她在走廊 |
[47:49] | Switching to camera 2. | 转到2号摄像头 |
[47:51] | I’m following her along the hallway. | 我沿走廊追踪她 |
[47:55] | – I have her. – Do not lose her. | -看到她了 -别跟丢了 |
[47:58] | Sir, it looks like she’s heading towards sublevel “B”-boiler room and laundry. | 她好像在朝B段的锅炉间和洗衣间走 |
[48:01] | We only have limited coverage down there. | 我们在那里的监控范围有限 |
[48:03] | I’m en route right now. | 我这就过去 |
[48:57] | Dr. Bensley, what are we dealing with here? | 本斯利医生 我们在这儿做什么呢 |
[48:58] | Is she dangerous? | 她危险吗 |
[49:00] | It’s impossible to say. | 不好说 |
[49:02] | Acute perception of persecution, paranoia. | 严重的被害妄想症 |
[49:04] | You just never know how someone like this will act | 不知道这种人如果陷得太深 |
[49:07] | when pushed too far. | 会做出什么事情来 |
[49:15] | No, no. No cameras, none. | 没有 没有 没摄像 什么都没有 |
[49:19] | No parking lot. No exits. | 不在停车场 不在出口 |
[49:22] | No. I can’t find her anywhere. | 哪儿都找不到她 |
[49:24] | We only got a couple of cameras operational in that area, | 那个区域只有几个运转的摄像头 |
[49:26] | so it’s not gonna be easy. I’m gonna keep on scanning. | 找到她不太容易 我会一直观察的 |
[49:28] | Wait, I think I’ve got something. | 等等 我看到了 |
[49:30] | Camera 4 in the boiler room. She’s wearing blue scrubs. | 锅炉间的4号摄像头 她穿着蓝色消毒服 |
[49:33] | It looks like she’s heading towards the morgue. | 看来她向停尸房走 |
[49:35] | She’s running. She’s on the move. I’m gonna lose her. | 她在跑 很快 要看不到了 |
[50:02] | You had a chance to talk with her. Is she currently on meds? | 你跟她谈过 她现在在用药吗 |
[50:05] | Yeah, quite a potent dosage. | 是 效力很强的用药 |
[50:06] | Okay, so this could be some sort of psychotic reaction. | 好吧 所以这是某种精神病患者的行为 |
[50:09] | It could indeed. | 我保证是的 |
[50:21] | Hello. | 喂 |
[50:22] | Hello, it’s me. | 喂 是我 |
[50:25] | My God, Kevin. | 上帝啊 凯文 |
[50:28] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿 |
[50:30] | I don’t know. Somewhere in the hospital. | 我不知道 我就在医院的某个地方 |
[50:34] | What’s happening? | 发生什么事了 |
[50:36] | Listen to me, okay? | 听着 好吗 |
[50:38] | Don’t trust anyone. | 别相信任何人 |
[50:41] | I don’t know how many people are involved in this. | 我不知道有多少人牵扯在这里面 |
[50:43] | It’s very important, okay? | 这非常重要 知道吗 |
[50:44] | – What do they want? – I don’t know. | -他们想要什么 -不知道 |
[50:47] | She has to be close by. She couldn’t have gone too far. | 他肯定就在附近 跑不远 |
[50:51] | Check all the rooms on that wing. | 检查那一边所有的房间 |
[50:54] | Look around you. Where are you? Where are you right now? | 看看周围 你在哪儿 现在在哪儿 |
[50:57] | I’m in a bathroom somewhere. | 我在浴室的某个地方 |
[50:59] | Are you okay? Are you safe? | 你还好吗 安全吗 |
[51:00] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿 |
[51:02] | I don’t-hold on. | 我不知道 等等 |
[51:12] | I’m in the morgue. | 我在停尸间 |
[51:14] | – Can you get down here? – No, no! Leave me alone! | -你能过来吗 -不 不 放开我 |
[51:16] | Kevin. | 凯文 |
[51:19] | Kevin. Kevin! | 凯文 凯文 |
[51:23] | Kevin. | 凯文 |
[51:35] | Miss Walsh. | 沃尔什小姐 |
[51:39] | Miss Walsh, you in here? | 沃尔什小姐 你在这儿吗 |
[52:30] | I got her. She’s heading towards the parking garage. | 我看到她了 她在朝车库走 |
[52:48] | My God! Are you all right? | 上帝啊 你还好吗 |
[52:50] | Are you all right? | 还好吗 |
[52:52] | This is a first date. | 这是第一次约会 |
[52:55] | – We don’t kiss on the first date. – 3rd. 5th. date. | -不在第一次约会接吻 -第三次 第五次约会 |
[53:48] | Gonna wait? This could take awhile. | 想等她醒来吗 那得需要一阵子了 |
[53:55] | I think I’ve done all I can do. | 我想我做的已经够了 |
[53:57] | Sorry she sent you on such a wild goose chase. | 非常遗憾 她让你白费功夫了 |
[54:01] | Yeah, it happens. | 是这样 |
[54:06] | – Good afternoon, doc. – Detective. | -再会 医生 -再见 警官 |
[54:42] | Hi, Mary. | 你好 玛丽 |
[54:45] | Hello. | 你好 |
[54:49] | I heard what happened. These are for you. | 我知道发生什么了 这些送给你 |
[54:54] | Hey, it’s gonna be okay. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[54:57] | The doctor thought you needed some more time to recuperate. | 医生以为你会多需要些时间才能醒过来 |
[55:00] | The cop-I think he might have left. | 那个警察 我想已经走了 |
[55:03] | Thank you. | 非常感谢 |
[55:09] | They think I’m crazy. | 他们以为我是个疯子 |
[55:11] | I’m not. | 但我不是 |
[55:13] | I’m not crazy. | 我没疯 |
[55:15] | No, you’re not crazy. That’s why I came down here. | 你当然没疯 所以我才会来这儿 |
[55:18] | I want to discuss the situation about Kevin | 我想跟你谈谈凯文的情况 |
[55:20] | and how you could see him again. | 还有你怎么才能再见到他 |
[55:22] | You do wanna see him again, right? | 你确实很想再见到他是吗 |
[55:24] | Do you know where he is? | 你知道他在哪儿吗 |
[55:26] | Now don’t get yourself worked up, young lady. | 小姐 别为这点事大动肝火 |
[55:30] | You did make quite a spectacle of yourself, Miss Walsh. | 你已经让你的形象深入人心了 沃尔什小姐 |
[55:33] | The emotional outburst, the panicking. | 情绪失控 恐慌 |
[55:36] | We expected that, but the accident. | 这都是我们预料之中的 除了车祸 |
[55:39] | My my, Mary, I mean, you’ve got to be more careful. | 亲爱的玛丽 你应该小心点儿 |
[55:46] | “Mary Catherine Walsh, unmarried, | 玛丽·凯瑟琳·沃尔什 未婚 |
[55:48] | regional operations manager for the Empyrean International Bank. “ | 太空国际银行的区域运作经理 |
[55:52] | You rent a condo in Reseda. Your mother died 4 months ago, | 在里西达租了一套公寓 母亲4个月前去世 |
[55:56] | but the bank got your house in the reverse mortgage. | 银行用你的房子反向抵押贷款 |
[56:00] | That’s true. | 没错 |
[56:01] | – How do you know this? – I did my research. | -你怎么知道的 -我做了研究 |
[56:05] | But your bank, on the other hand, | 但从另一方面 你所在的银行 |
[56:07] | recently received from the Federal government | 最近从联邦政府得到 |
[56:09] | a $2 billion bailout. | 20亿美元的救助 |
[56:11] | Now I’ve seen the bonus structure, | 现在我看到你们的绩效工资结构 |
[56:13] | rewarding their executives | 如果能让银行的客户破产 |
[56:15] | while letting their customers go bankrupt? | 其主管就能得到奖金 是吗 |
[56:19] | And you have access to unlimited funds. | 而你 能使用无限的资金 |
[56:28] | Don’t you hurt him. Don’t you hurt him! | 不许伤害他 不许伤害他 |
[56:35] | So… | 你想怎样 |
[56:38] | – How much? – $10 million. | -要多少 -1000万 |
[56:41] | I’ve taken the liberty to get Kevin’s computer. | 我冒昧地拿到凯文的电脑 |
[56:44] | Inside here you’ll find the account and wire routing numbers | 你能找到开曼群岛的银行账户 |
[56:47] | of a bank account in the Cayman Islands. | 和汇款路线号码 |
[56:49] | Once I receive confirmation of funds received, | 当我收到资金收讫确认后 |
[56:51] | I’ll let your boyfriend go. | 就放了你男朋友 |
[57:01] | Shit. | 我操 |
[57:05] | I have no WIFI signal. | 这儿没有无线网络信号 |
[57:07] | I checked it myself. It’s fine. | 我已经检查过了 信号非常好 |
[57:09] | Yeah, I don’t have a wireless signal in this room. | 但是这房间里没有无线信号 |
[57:11] | I need a hard line. | 我需要一根网线 |
[57:12] | I need to move to a different location. | 我需要到其他地方 |
[57:16] | Yeah, it’s me. | 是我 |
[57:18] | Yeah, cut off Peterson’s finger. | 把彼得森的手指剁下来 |
[57:20] | No, wait! Wait! Tell him no. | 等等 等等 告诉他不要 |
[57:23] | Look at this right here. | 看看这里 |
[57:25] | This is our signal. There is none. | 这是信号 没有 |
[57:28] | I’ve tried every single network, | 我试了每个网络 |
[57:31] | – and there’s nothing. – Hold that for one second. | -但是没有 -等会儿 |
[57:34] | I need you to move me to a place | 我要你带我到另外一个地方 |
[57:36] | where I can plug in a different computer. | 换台电脑 |
[57:39] | I can get it done in no time, okay? | 我马上就能完成 好吗 |
[57:42] | Yeah, all right. | 好吧 |
[57:44] | I’ve got 26 minutes till the cutoff, which is exactly how much time | 我的忍耐限度是26分钟 |
[57:47] | you’ve got to find a computer to get me my money. | 你需要找到一台电脑 把钱打给我 |
[57:50] | You’re being watched. We know everything you do. | 你在监控之下 你做的每件事我们都清楚 |
[57:52] | If you fail, Kevin dies. | 如果你没能完成 凯文就死定了 |
[57:55] | If you tell anyone, Kevin dies. | 如果你告诉其他人 凯文就死定了 |
[57:57] | If you leave the hospital, Kevin dies. | 如果你离开医院 凯文也死定了 |
[58:01] | Got it. | 明白了 |
[58:02] | Here’s your clothing. I found it downstairs. | 这是你的衣服 我在楼下找到的 |
[58:05] | Meet me on sublevel “B” when you’re done. | 完事后到B段来见我 |
[58:10] | Wonderful. | 好极了 |
[58:57] | Miss Walsh? | 沃尔什小姐 |
[59:32] | Mr. Holloway, that crazy Mary Walsh lady is back | 霍洛韦先生 那个叫玛丽·沃尔什疯女人 |
[59:35] | wandering the halls. | 又开始在走廊徘徊了 |
[59:37] | She’s looking for a patient that does not appear to be in our system. | 她在寻找我们系统里不存在的病人 |
[59:39] | She needs be escorted out immediately. | 要马上把她赶走 |
[59:41] | – I’ll alert Miss Markham. – Thank you. | -我马上通知马克姆小姐 -谢谢 |
[1:00:17] | We have footage of Miss Walsh in the trauma recovery room. | 这儿有沃尔什小姐在精神恢复室的镜头 |
[1:00:20] | J.J., punch up everything on level 3, would you, please? | 杰杰查看三楼所有门道 好吗 |
[1:00:23] | – Thank you. – You got it. | -谢谢 -明白 |
[1:00:27] | – There you go. – I wanted somebody on that door. | -她在这儿 -我派人把守那个门的呀 |
[1:00:30] | Unfortunately, the nurse stepped away. | 不幸的是 护士走开了 |
[1:00:32] | You don’t really think she’s dangerous, do you? | 你真的认为她很危险吗 |
[1:00:34] | I’m not taking any chances. | 我根本没机会去想 |
[1:00:36] | Besides, with her injuries, | 除此之外 她已经受伤了 |
[1:00:37] | her well-being is my responsibility. | 我要负责她的安全 |
[1:00:39] | Trust me. She’s still here, | 相信我 她还在那儿 |
[1:00:40] | and we will find her. | 我们会抓到她的 |
[1:00:41] | I have my people turning this place upside down. | 我会让人把这个地方翻个底朝天 |
[1:00:43] | Well, let me know the minute you hear anything. | 一有消息通知我 |
[1:00:45] | I’m going back upstairs. | 我现在回楼上 |
[1:00:47] | You got it, Miss Markham. Thank you. | 明白 马克姆小姐 谢谢 |
[1:01:58] | $10 million. | 1000万 |
[1:02:04] | $10 million. | 1000万美金 |
[1:02:44] | Please work. | 拜托成功啊 |
[1:04:06] | Hello. | 有人吗 |
[1:04:09] | Kevin. | 凯文 |
[1:04:10] | – Mary, Mary. – Kevin. | -玛丽 玛丽 -凯文 |
[1:04:16] | Are you hurt? | 你受伤了吗 |
[1:04:18] | He’s fine. | 他很好 |
[1:04:19] | Let him go. | 放开他 |
[1:04:21] | The receipt. | 收据 |
[1:04:22] | I need to email a confirmation code | 我需要一个验证码的电子邮件 |
[1:04:25] | to complete the wire transfer. | 来完成电汇 |
[1:04:26] | So I would suggest that you let him go now. | 所以我建议你最好现在放了他 |
[1:04:51] | Move it! | 快滚 |
[1:04:55] | Honey. | 亲爱的 |
[1:04:59] | I thought I lost you forever. | 我以为再也见不到你了 |
[1:05:00] | The code, come on! | 验证码 快点 |
[1:05:04] | Done. | 搞定 |
[1:05:05] | Come on, let’s go up those stairs. | 快走 我们到楼上去 |
[1:05:07] | We could get away. Just go right up those stairs. | 我们跑得掉的 快上楼梯 |
[1:05:17] | Well, I’m glad you made it safely. | 很高兴一切安全搞定 |
[1:05:19] | I understand you’re from Missouri. Is that correct? | 你来自密苏里州 对吧 |
[1:05:21] | Yeah, Kansas City. | 是啊 我来自堪萨斯城 |
[1:05:22] | – Is that near St. Louis? – Other side of the state. | -离圣路易斯近吗 -在相反方向 |
[1:05:25] | Excuse me one second. | 请稍等一下 |
[1:05:27] | Royal Cayman Bank & Trust. This is Barry. | 开曼皇家银行信托公司 我是巴里 |
[1:05:28] | Yeah, Conyers. Yeah, it’s me. | 科尼尔斯 是我 |
[1:05:32] | Did it go through? | 通过了没 |
[1:05:34] | Yes, sir. As a matter of fact, it’s pending right now. | 是的 先生 正在认证阶段 |
[1:05:37] | We’re on, guys. | 我们成功了 伙计们 |
[1:05:39] | Thank you, Miss Walsh. | 谢谢 沃尔什小姐 |
[1:05:45] | Great work, baby. | 你做得很棒 宝贝 |
[1:05:47] | I mean, fantastic. | 真的 很棒 |
[1:05:54] | It’s a good thing too. Just in time, | 这也是件好事 很及时 |
[1:05:56] | ’cause this brace is really starting to make my leg really stiff. | 这破支架把我的腿都弄麻了 |
[1:06:02] | Kevin, what are you doing? | 凯文 你在做什么 |
[1:06:03] | Haven’t you been paying any attention? | 你难道一点也没意识到 |
[1:06:05] | There is no Kevin Peterson. | 其实根本没有凯文·彼得森这个人 |
[1:06:09] | Kevin. | 凯文 |
[1:06:12] | My God. Where are you? | 上帝啊 你在哪儿 |
[1:06:14] | I don’t know. I’m in the hospital somewhere. | 我不知道 我就在医院的某个地方 |
[1:06:17] | Can you get down here? | 你能下来吗 |
[1:06:19] | – No, no, leave me alone! – Kevin. | -不 不 放开我 -凯文 |
[1:06:23] | There is no… | 根本没有 |
[1:06:27] | Kevin Peterson. | 凯文·彼得森 |
[1:06:32] | Kevin, Kevin! | 凯文 凯文 |
[1:06:38] | Kevin. | 凯文 |
[1:06:43] | Don’t you hurt him. Don’t you hurt him. | 不许伤害他 不许伤害他 |
[1:06:46] | My. | 上帝啊 |
[1:06:48] | So how much? | 要多少 |
[1:06:59] | What about the nurse, | 至于护士 |
[1:07:00] | this Amanda? | 她就是阿曼达 |
[1:07:02] | – So you must be Kevin Peterson. – Yeah. | -你就是凯文·彼得森吧 -是的 |
[1:07:04] | – I’m Amanda. – We don’t have anyone | -我是阿曼达 -我们这儿没人 |
[1:07:06] | – by that name. – See you in an hour. | -叫这个名字 -一小时后见 |
[1:07:10] | Lovely nurse came in to prep him. | 有个漂亮的护士给他做术前准备 |
[1:07:11] | What was the nurse’s name? | 她叫什么 |
[1:07:13] | No…Amanda. My boyfriend… | 叫 阿曼达 我的男朋友 |
[1:07:15] | is Kevin Peterson… | 叫凯文·彼得森 |
[1:07:17] | Come here, come here. | 快过来 快过来 |
[1:07:18] | And we can’t find him. | 我现在找不到他 |
[1:07:20] | My wife, she has breast cancer. | 我的妻子患了乳腺癌 |
[1:07:23] | Well, she’s up in chemo. | 她在楼上化疗 |
[1:07:26] | That’s him, right there. | 那个是他 在那儿 |
[1:07:29] | Color accuracy is difficult to determine with closed-circuit cameras. | 闭路电视很难确定色彩精度 |
[1:07:32] | You know, Detective Franklin, | 富兰克林警官 |
[1:07:33] | we have people here she can talk to. | 我们这里有人愿意听她倾诉 |
[1:07:36] | I’m sure Miss Markham could arrange something, | 我相信马克姆女士会安排好的 |
[1:07:38] | if need be. | 如果需要的话 |
[1:07:39] | Everything is a lie? | 一切都是谎言吗 |
[1:07:42] | Everything is a lie? | 一切都是谎言吗 |
[1:07:44] | Every, every, everything- | 一切 一切 一切 |
[1:07:46] | everything is a lie. | 一切都是一个谎言 |
[1:07:48] | Don’t take it personally, Mare. | 别太介意了 小熊熊 |
[1:07:50] | – Mare bear. – Don’t touch me. | -小熊熊 -别碰我 |
[1:07:53] | The man you fell in love with… | 你深爱的男人 |
[1:07:57] | he’s not real. | 其实根本不存在 |
[1:08:00] | I’m a real idiot. | 我真是个十足的白痴 |
[1:08:15] | Didn’t he tell you about his time in prison? | 他没告诉你 他坐过牢吗 |
[1:08:17] | That’s where I met the guy. | 我就是在那儿遇见他的 |
[1:08:18] | Believe me, if I was any younger, | 相信我 要是再年轻点 |
[1:08:20] | I would have done this myself. | 我就自己干了 |
[1:08:21] | No no no, Coop. You couldn’t handle her. | 不 不 不 你可搞不定她 |
[1:08:24] | She’s a real tiger cat between the sheets. | 她在床上可是个小野猫 |
[1:08:27] | I don’t know, Coop. | 我不知道 库珀 |
[1:08:29] | I think you could have handled her. | 我觉得你可以搞定她 |
[1:08:34] | All we had to do was sit back | 现在我们就等着 |
[1:08:36] | and watch you lose it. It was simple. | 看你的好戏 这样简单多了 |
[1:08:39] | Mare bear, for old times’ sake. | 小熊熊 看在过去的份上 |
[1:08:42] | – Come on in. – Don’t you dare touch me. | -来抱一下 -别碰我 |
[1:08:45] | – Don’t touch me. – Allow me. | -别碰我 -我来吧 |
[1:08:47] | Boys, I think it’s time to go. | 伙伴们 我们该走了 |
[1:08:49] | All right, Holloway, you know the drill. | 好吧 霍洛韦 你知道该怎么办 |
[1:08:52] | Amanda. | 阿曼达 |
[1:08:54] | I’ll send you a postcard. | 我会给你寄明信片的 |
[1:09:02] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:09:15] | Victoria Markham’s office, please. | 请帮我接维多利亚·马克姆的办公室 |
[1:09:20] | It’s Detective Franklin. Tell her it’s urgent. | 我是富兰克林警官 告诉她情况紧急 |
[1:09:23] | What do you mean she disappeared? Where’d she go? | 她消失了 什么意思 她去哪儿了 |
[1:09:27] | Look, I think she’s telling us the truth about her boyfriend. | 听着 我觉得她说的那些是真的 |
[1:09:30] | She’s messed up in something. | 可能她把某些事情搞混了 |
[1:09:32] | I don’t know what it is. | 我也说不清楚 |
[1:09:33] | I think she’s in some kind of trouble. Just find her. | 我觉得她现在有麻烦 快去找她 |
[1:09:35] | Just find her! I’m on my way there right now. | 快去找她 我现在赶过来 |
[1:09:56] | $10 million feels good, doesn’t it, babe? | 1000万的感觉太棒了 是不是 宝贝 |
[1:09:58] | Baby, gimme a kiss. | 宝贝 亲一下 |
[1:10:16] | You know, I almost feel bad. | 你知道吗 我感觉不是太好 |
[1:10:19] | Yeah, why is that? | 为什么呢 |
[1:10:22] | Almost, but I can think of 10 million | 不是很好 但是我能想出 |
[1:10:24] | reasons why not. | 1000万个感觉很好的理由 |
[1:10:27] | Come on! Up! | 快点走 跟我上去 |
[1:10:30] | Get up those stairs. Come on! | 上楼梯 快点 |
[1:10:32] | Don’t fight me! | 不要和我对着干 |
[1:10:36] | Yeah, you’re a fighter, ain’t you? | 你不是挺能打吗 啊 |
[1:10:43] | I believe Stevie once said you were an animal in bed. | 史蒂维说你在床上是个野猫 |
[1:10:47] | Easy easy. | 放松 放松 |
[1:10:52] | Yeah. | 很好 |
[1:10:57] | Damn, you’re fine. | 他妈的 你还不死 |
[1:10:59] | I wanna show you something. | 我想给你看样东西 |
[1:11:02] | – All right. – Yeah. | -好啊 -好 |
[1:11:04] | Maybe I shouldn’t let you go just yet. | 也许现在还不该让你死 |
[1:11:09] | What are you reaching for down there? | 你在摸什么 |
[1:11:11] | – It’s my phone. – What about your phone? | -手机 -你的手机怎么了 |
[1:11:13] | The transfer. | 汇款 |
[1:11:16] | You know they were talking about the transfer? | 你知道他们在说汇款的事 |
[1:11:19] | Yeah, what about it? | 是啊 那又怎样 |
[1:11:21] | It’s still pending. | 汇款还在认证阶段 |
[1:11:23] | Really? You pulling another one of your tiger moves? | 真的 你的虎爪设置重新转账是吧 |
[1:11:26] | – Is that it? – I could take that money | -是吧 -我可以控制那笔钱 |
[1:11:29] | and I could transfer it right into your account | 我也可以把钱转到你的账户里去 |
[1:11:31] | with just the click of a button. | 只要按一下按钮 |
[1:11:33] | What do you mean I could have the money? | 我可以得到那笔钱是什么意思 |
[1:11:35] | I’ll prove it to you. I’ll do it right here. Look. | 我证明给你看 我现在就做 看着 |
[1:11:37] | Slowly, do it slowly. | 慢一点 慢一点 |
[1:11:40] | Let me see. | 我看一下 |
[1:12:06] | Mary, where’s my little lamb? | 玛丽 我的小羊羔你在哪儿呢 |
[1:12:11] | Mary! Where you at? | 玛丽 你在哪儿呢 |
[1:12:27] | Mary! | 玛丽 |
[1:12:32] | Mary. | 玛丽 |
[1:12:36] | We got 23 exits. | 这里有23个出口 |
[1:12:38] | We checked 22. | 我已经看了22个 |
[1:12:51] | Really? You think I did a good job? | 真的吗 你觉得我表现好吗 |
[1:12:53] | Yes, you in the naughty nurse’s outfit. | 很好 穿着护士装虽然很淘气 |
[1:12:55] | But was really something. | 但确实像那么回事 |
[1:12:58] | Thanks, baby. I was so nervous. | 谢谢 宝贝 我当时挺紧张的 |
[1:13:00] | Hey, look, don’t get too excited. | 听着 大家不要高兴太早 |
[1:13:03] | – Give Holloway a call. – All right. | -给霍洛韦打个电话 -好 |
[1:13:24] | Hello, Holloway. | 喂 霍洛韦 |
[1:13:32] | Sounds like you’re out of breath. | 听上去你上气不接下气 |
[1:13:34] | Mare bear… | 小熊熊 |
[1:13:37] | Is that you? | 是你吗 |
[1:13:40] | I can hear you breathing. | 我能听出来是你在喘气 |
[1:13:43] | And I know your breath. | 我能听出你的喘息声 |
[1:13:45] | Where’s Holloway? | 霍洛韦在哪儿 |
[1:13:48] | You didn’t kill Holloway, did you? | 你不会把霍洛韦杀了吧 |
[1:13:51] | I didn’t know you had it in you. | 我知道他在你手里 |
[1:13:55] | Mary. | 玛丽 |
[1:13:57] | Mary, listen to me. | 玛丽 听我说 |
[1:13:59] | I’m coming for you, Mary. | 玛丽 我现在来找你 |
[1:14:00] | I’m coming down there. | 我马上来 |
[1:14:01] | You just stay put, sweets. | 你待在原地 宝贝 |
[1:14:03] | We can sort this all out. | 我们把一切说清楚 |
[1:14:04] | I’m coming for you. Damn it! | 我现在就来找你 该死的 |
[1:14:06] | Holloway screwed up. She’s not dead. | 霍洛韦搞砸了 那个贱人没死 |
[1:14:08] | Just relax. I’ll get the money, okay? | 放松 我会拿到钱的 好吗 |
[1:14:10] | We’ll get the money! | 我们会拿到钱的 |
[1:14:12] | I thought you said you knew this chick, Steve. | 史蒂维 你说你了解这个妞的 |
[1:14:14] | I do. I told you, she’s smart. | 是啊 我告诉过你 她很聪明 |
[1:14:18] | – Hello. – I’m afraid there’s been a problem. | -喂 -好像出问题了 |
[1:14:20] | The wire’s been reversed. | 钱款逆汇了 |
[1:14:22] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[1:14:23] | The bank recalled the money. | 银行把钱召回了 |
[1:14:25] | Can’t do that. | 他们不能那么做 |
[1:14:27] | It’s not my call, sir. | 先生 不是我这边出的问题 |
[1:14:29] | That’s not good enough. | 听上去不妙 |
[1:14:30] | Sir, there’s nothing more that I can do, okay? | 先生 我现在什么也做不了 |
[1:14:32] | It’s not on my end. | 不是我这边出的问题 |
[1:14:34] | I did what you told me to do. | 我只是按照你说的去做 |
[1:14:35] | I did what you asked me to do. | 我照你说的做了 |
[1:14:36] | I’ll get them to rescind it. | 我马上让银行停止这么做 |
[1:14:38] | Sir, do whatever you have to do, sir. | 先生 你赶快想办法 |
[1:14:40] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:14:45] | We gotta go back. Get us back to the hospital. | 我们得回去 回医院 |
[1:14:48] | I’ll take care of it myself. | 我要亲手把她解决了 |
[1:14:50] | I’ll put a bullet in her head right now. | 我要亲手崩了她 就现在 |
[1:14:53] | Turn around here. | 这里掉头 |
[1:14:57] | Son of a bitch! | 狗娘养的 |
[1:15:29] | There she is! | 她在那儿 |
[1:16:05] | End of the road, baby. | 走到尽头 宝贝 |
[1:16:06] | All right, you take the wheel. Meet us topside. | 你来开车 到上面等我们 |
[1:16:21] | All units, 3 armed suspects | 各部门注意 有3个持枪疑犯 |
[1:16:24] | spotted in hospital parking garage driving silver sedan. | 开着一辆银色轿车驶往医院停车场 |
[1:16:26] | All units respond. | 请各部门回应 |
[1:16:42] | Wait wait. | 等一下 等一下 |
[1:17:08] | – Where’d they go? – I don’t know. | -他们去哪儿了 -我不知道 |
[1:17:10] | – Where’d they go? – They went that way. | -去哪儿了 -往那边走了 |
[1:17:13] | – Chill out! – You stay right here. | -放松 -你给我待在这儿 |
[1:17:15] | You hear me? Right here! | 听到没有 待在这儿 |
[1:17:21] | I need backup at county hospital now. | 县医院 需要增援 |
[1:17:23] | Mary honey, I’m not gonna hurt you. | 亲爱的玛丽 我不会伤害你的 |
[1:17:56] | Mare bear. | 小熊熊 |
[1:18:04] | No! No, don’t hit her. | 不 不 不要伤害她 |
[1:18:06] | We need her information. | 我们还需要她的信息 |
[1:18:07] | Honey, Mary. He’s sorry. | 亲爱的玛丽 他很抱歉 |
[1:18:16] | Mare. | 小熊熊 |
[1:18:55] | Please stop! | 不要往前走 |
[1:18:57] | Cooper, put the gun down. | 库珀 把枪放下 |
[1:19:00] | You’re a smart girl, Walsh. | 沃尔什 你是个聪明的女人 |
[1:19:02] | There’s no good way out of this. Don’t be stupid. | 你逃不出去的 别犯傻了 |
[1:19:05] | I’m gonna put my gun down. | 我现在把枪放下 |
[1:19:08] | I’m gonna do it right here. | 就放在这儿 |
[1:19:10] | I’ll go my way. You go yours, okay? | 我走我的 你走你的 好吗 |
[1:19:15] | Drop your weapon, Cooper. | 把枪放下 库珀 |
[1:19:27] | Coop… | 库珀 |
[1:19:29] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[1:19:54] | Where’d you get a gun, honey? | 你从哪儿弄的枪 亲爱的 |
[1:19:56] | Put it away. Stay where you are. | 把枪收起来 待在原地 |
[1:19:59] | Baby, I’ll put this away. | 宝贝 我这就把枪收起来 |
[1:20:02] | Take it easy. | 不要冲动 |
[1:20:05] | This is a whole | 我从来 |
[1:20:06] | different side of you I’ve never seen. | 没见过这样的你 |
[1:20:10] | And how do you feel about that side? | 那你觉得我这样如何 |
[1:20:13] | I like it. | 我很喜欢 |
[1:20:15] | I like it a lot. | 我很喜欢现在的你 |
[1:20:18] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[1:20:20] | Baby, this whole thing has gotten completely out of hand. | 宝贝 整件事都已经失去控制了 |
[1:20:25] | You were never supposed to get hurt. | 我们从来没想过要伤害你 |
[1:20:27] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[1:20:29] | Look, we can work this out. | 听着 我们来解决这件事 |
[1:20:31] | Okay, listen, | 听着 |
[1:20:34] | Forget these guys, okay? | 把这些人忘了 好吗 |
[1:20:37] | Why don’t you and I just take the money? | 我们俩来分这笔钱好吗 |
[1:20:41] | You can resend it. | 你只要重新发送一遍 |
[1:20:42] | We’ll take it. We can be anybody we wanna be. | 等拿了钱 我们想怎样就怎样 |
[1:20:46] | We can go anywhere we wanna go. Think about that. | 我们想去哪儿就去哪儿 你考虑考虑 |
[1:20:51] | No no no, it started off about money, | 不不不 虽然开始是为了钱 |
[1:20:54] | but now, I mean, | 可是现在 |
[1:20:57] | honey, everything’s changed. | 亲爱的 一切都变了 |
[1:20:59] | I would hate for you | 我恨你 |
[1:21:02] | to see 4 months | 这4个月来 |
[1:21:05] | of wasted time and effort. | 我浪费那么多时间和精力 |
[1:21:08] | I would really hate it. | 我真的很恨你 |
[1:21:10] | It would hurt me. | 你真的伤了我的心 |
[1:21:11] | Yeah, that’s what I’m saying. | 是啊 我说的就是这个 |
[1:21:13] | So you and I, we could take the money together. | 你和我 我们一起来分这笔钱 |
[1:21:16] | Right here. | 就在这儿 |
[1:21:20] | And it could happen just with the push of a little button. | 只要按一下按钮就可以实现 |
[1:21:22] | We can go anywhere we want to. | 我们想去哪儿就去哪儿 |
[1:21:23] | We can be anybody we want to. | 想成为什么样人都可以 |
[1:21:27] | Think about it. | 想想吧 |
[1:21:28] | Baby, that sounds pretty fantastic. | 宝贝 听上去确实挺棒的 |
[1:21:33] | You… | 你 |
[1:21:34] | always told me I was priceless. | 总对我说 说我是无价之宝 |
[1:21:36] | Baby, you are priceless… | 宝贝 对我来说 |
[1:21:39] | to me. | 你就是无价之宝 |
[1:21:41] | Just didn’t know | 可是我不知道 |
[1:21:44] | that I was a $10 million catch! | 我只不过是一个1000万美金的诱饵 |
[1:21:46] | No! | 不要 |
[1:21:52] | Mary. | 玛丽 |
[1:21:54] | See now, I’m gonna have to break up with you. | 现在 我必须得和你分手了 |
[1:21:57] | For real! | 这次是真的 |
[1:22:07] | Mare! | 小熊熊 |
[1:22:18] | Mary. Mary, don’t move. | 玛丽 玛丽 不要动 |
[1:22:21] | Stay right there! Don’t move. | 待在那儿 不要乱动 |
[1:22:22] | I’m gonna come to you. You’re okay. | 我过来了 你安全了 |
[1:22:25] | Stay right there. | 待在那儿 |
[1:22:49] | Okay. | 没事了 |
[1:22:56] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:22:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:23:41] | Detective Franklin. | 富兰克林警官 |
[1:23:44] | Before we go up there | 上去之前 |
[1:23:47] | and see all those people, | 在见到其他人之前 |
[1:23:50] | I just wanted to ask. | 我想问 |
[1:23:52] | Why did you believe me? | 为什么你会相信我 |
[1:23:57] | This. | 因为这个 |
[1:24:00] | You left it in the chapel. | 你落在了祈祷室 |
[1:24:02] | What about this? | 这本书 |
[1:24:04] | The last chapter. Take a look. | 最后一章 看看 |
[1:24:12] | The whole thing, it’s right there. | 所有的预谋都在里面 |
[1:24:29] | Couldn’t even come up with something original. | 居然照搬书上的犯罪点子 |
[1:24:35] | Why don’t you keep this for evidence? | 留着做证据好了 |
[1:24:38] | – You gonna be okay? – Sure I am. | -你还好吗 -我很好 |
[1:24:41] | Gonna just keep on living | 还要继续活下去 |
[1:24:44] | one day at a time. | 活在当下 |
[1:24:47] | – How about you? – I called my wife. | -你呢 -我给我妻子打了电话 |
[1:24:50] | – You did? – You got me thinking. | -真的 -你让我想到 |
[1:24:53] | Maybe I let her go too easily. | 也许我轻易地放弃了她 |
[1:24:55] | I am proud of you, kid. | 我为你自豪 伙计 |
[1:24:59] | Come on. Let’s get you to a real hospital. | 走吧 送你到真正的医院 |
[1:25:02] | – Okay? – Then the games can really begin. | -好吗 -游戏又要开始了 |