英文名称:Abominable
年代:2020
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:34] | See if you can get those coordinates tied down. | 看看能不能定位那些坐标 |
[02:37] | All clear outside, guys. | 外面安全 兄弟们 |
[02:41] | I’m moving in. | 我正在进来 |
[03:48] | August, entry one. | 八月 记录一 |
[03:53] | The specimen has shown great promise. | 这个样品已经显现出很大的潜力 |
[03:58] | What we’ve discovered is far greater | 我们的发现远远比 |
[04:01] | than we could’ve ever imagined. | 我们想象的更伟大 |
[04:08] | But something is amongst us here in the mountains. | 但在这皑皑群山中并非只有我们 |
[04:15] | November. | 十一月 |
[04:19] | We tried to capture it. | 我们尝试过抓捕它 |
[04:23] | Light seems to be harmful. | 光亮似乎能对它造成伤害 |
[04:32] | Not all of us remain. | 有的人没能活下来 |
[04:46] | December. | 十二月 |
[04:49] | Final entry. | 最后的记录 |
[04:54] | It knows | 它知道 |
[04:57] | I’m the only one left. | 只剩我了 |
[04:59] | I’ve tried to escape, | 我试过逃离 |
[05:03] | but I won’t. | 但以后不会了 |
[05:18] | Okay, we need a sweep of the area | 好了 我们要检查这片区域 |
[05:19] | and all exit points marked. | 并标记所有撤离点 |
[05:23] | Solomon’s on point, ma’am. | 所罗门在撤离点上 女士 |
[05:27] | Solomon can’t be reached on comms, so until we can verify | 通讯联系不上所罗门 所以在我们 |
[05:29] | his and Lane’s whereabouts, you are point. | 查明他和莱恩的下落前 你就是撤离点 |
[05:34] | Now, Bob. | 现在去 鲍勃 |
[05:41] | Yeah, and not only that, but this place | 是的 不仅如此 这地方还在 |
[05:44] | is sitting in a dead zone. | 信号盲区里 |
[05:47] | No signal. | 没信号 |
[05:51] | Then we should trek onwards, | 那我们应当继续走了 |
[05:53] | see if there’s a place we can get reception | 看看有没有能收到信号 |
[05:54] | to get intel back to home base. | 把情报传回基地的地方 |
[05:56] | No, you don’t understand, there’s no signal | 不 你不明白 没有任何信号 |
[05:59] | coming in or out. | 能传进来或传出去 |
[06:01] | The formations all around us are considerate. | 我们所处的环境是完全密闭的 |
[06:05] | Basically, a giant box of tin. | 简言之 就像一大铁罐头 |
[06:18] | Then we switch to proximity comms, | 那我们转成近距离通信吧 |
[06:19] | stay within range and see if we can | 保持在范围内 看看能否 |
[06:21] | triangulate off the nearby tower. | 三角定位附近的通信塔 |
[06:23] | Already on it. | 已经在做了 |
[06:25] | Dr. Smith. | 史密斯博士 |
[06:27] | What is it, Victor? | 怎么了 维克多 |
[06:35] | What do you got, Victor? | 你发现了什么 维克多 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:682个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:127个,六级词汇:68个,GRE词汇:66个,托福词汇:98个,考研词汇:131个,专四词汇:114个,专八词汇:18个, 所有生词标注共:217个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[06:53] | What the hell were they doing here? | 他们之前到底在这干嘛 |
[07:08] | The dates are consistent with the time of his disappearance. | 这些日期与他的消失时间一致 |
[07:18] | It’s definitely Dr. Martin’s journal, but… | 这一定是马丁博士的日记 但 |
[07:27] | “Evil reminds us it bears a face. | “恶灵提醒我们它有人的模样 |
[07:40] | “We were wrong to search. | “我们不该去探寻 |
[07:45] | “We were wrong to try and alter our fate.” | “我们不该尝试去改变我们的命运” |
[09:19] | Got it. | 找到了 |
[09:22] | What do you got, Sarah? | 你找到什么了 萨拉 |
[09:27] | Just southwest of the dead zone, there’s a large clearing. | 就在这片信号盲区的西南方有一大片空地 |
[09:30] | I believe that’s where we’ll find an extraction point. | 我相信我们会在此发现一个撤离点 |
[09:33] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:34] | Then we’ll double back, settle in, move out first thing. | 那我们原路返回 安置好就马上走 |
[09:40] | What is it? | 有什么问题吗 |
[09:43] | Our comms won’t work unless we set up another pit point, | 我们将无法通讯 除非另建一个坑点 |
[09:46] | just bounce our signal off. | 来反射信号 |
[09:48] | Okay, and? | 好 还有呢 |
[10:00] | The place where we have to have the beacon | 我们只能 |
[10:01] | is further north, up the mountains. | 在更远的北边 在山上设信号器 |
[10:04] | So pull up the schematics. | 那就拔高示意图的高度 |
[10:07] | Here’s the thing. | 问题在于 |
[10:09] | That area has no known data to extrapolate. | 这片区域没有已知数据来推导 |
[10:12] | Someone would have to stay here | 只能派人去那儿 |
[10:13] | to make sure that our points line up, | 确保我们的坑点是排好的 |
[10:15] | and with no knowledge of the area. | 而我们对此区域一无所知 |
[10:17] | We’re going in blind. | 进去就像瞎子一样 |
[10:19] | Meaning we need a manual scan of the area | 这意味着为了锁定一个信号 |
[10:21] | in order to pin a signal. | 我们需要人工扫描这片区域 |
[10:22] | Exactly. | 就是这样 |
[10:24] | Okay, mission update. | 好了 任务有变 |
[10:27] | We’re gonna take a team and set up a beacon | 我们需要一队人在撤离点A |
[10:28] | at extraction point A. | 设立一个信号器 |
[10:30] | Sarah and Victor, you handle the south, | 萨拉和维克多 你们处理南边 |
[10:32] | Robert and I will take the north, | 罗伯特和我处理北边 |
[10:33] | and if I know Solomon, he’ll find a way | 我相信所罗门会有方法 |
[10:34] | to get us a message. | 给我们传信的 |
[10:39] | One more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[10:42] | I am tracking a storm due east. | 我监测到正东方有风暴 |
[10:45] | That shouldn’t be possible. | 这不可能 |
[10:46] | Normally I would agree with you, but I don’t have to tell you. | 通常我会认同你 但现在我不说你也懂 |
[10:48] | If we don’t get off this mountain in time. | 如果我们不及时下山的话 |
[10:51] | Then the extraction points are for nought | 那么撤离点就没用了 |
[10:52] | and we all die of exposure. | 我们都得死在风暴里 |
[10:54] | Yeah, that. | 是的 就那样 |
[10:56] | All right, you all know what I’m gonna say. | 好了 你们都知道我要说什么 |
[10:58] | Expedience is our ally. | 权宜是我们的盟友 |
[11:00] | So Pete, you lock and key this place, | 所以皮特 你把这锁好 |
[11:03] | and the rest of you have your orders. | 其余人去执行任务 |
[11:05] | Why do I get left behind? | 为什么把我丢在这 |
[11:08] | We were all sent to locate a rare compound, | 你们都要去找一个稀有的化合物 |
[11:09] | I don’t wanna just sit around and do nothing. | 我不想只是坐着什么忙也没帮上 |
[11:12] | You are an integral part of this group. | 你是这个团队不可缺少的一员 |
[11:14] | Listen, you’re going to triangulate the system, | 听着 你要三角化这个系统 |
[11:18] | and be right here when we locate the compound | 并且待在这里 在我们找到化合物后 |
[11:20] | and figure out the way the hell off this rock. | 想出离开这里的方法 |
[11:24] | Strict order, direct order. | 严格命令 直接下达 |
[11:28] | Anyone else? | 还有谁有问题吗 |
[11:32] | Good. | 好 |
[11:35] | There’s nothing more important than this mission. | 没什么比这次任务更重要了 |
[11:38] | Let’s head out. | 出发吧 |
[11:46] | There must be a reason why no one’s found | 萨拉 这株雪人植物 |
[11:47] | this yeti plant yet, Sarah. | 一直没被找到一定是有原因的 |
[11:49] | Yeah, well, it’s the only thing giving her hope. | 是的 但这是唯一给她带来希望的东西 |
[11:52] | She believes this plant can save lives. | 她相信这株植物可以救命 |
[11:56] | She’s my friend. | 她是我的朋友 |
[11:58] | I’ll do what I can to save her. | 我会尽全力救她 |
[12:10] | Help! | 救命 |
[12:12] | Help, somebody help! | 来人啊 救命 |
[12:15] | Somebody help! | 来人啊 |
[12:27] | Anybody? | 有人吗 |
[12:35] | This is Solomon, please come in. | 我是所罗门 请回答 |
[12:37] | Anyone hear me? | 有人听得到吗 |
[12:47] | Lane! | 莱恩 |
[12:48] | Lane, stay with me. | 莱恩 坚持住 |
[12:51] | Somebody help! | 来人啊 |
[12:56] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[13:06] | Pete? | 皮特 |
[13:07] | Dr. Smith? | 史密斯博士 |
[13:09] | Don’t come looking for us. | 别来找我们 |
[13:13] | There’s something out here. | 外面有东西 |
[13:56] | They still don’t know? | 他们还不知道吗 |
[14:05] | Pretty smart keeping me on your detail. | 让我来给你保密很聪明 |
[14:08] | That’s what I woulda done. | 换我我也这么做 |
[14:20] | The snow here is so strange. | 这里的雪好奇怪 |
[14:25] | Snow is snow. | 雪就是雪 |
[14:28] | No, it’s… | 不 这 |
[14:36] | It’s old. | 这些雪太旧了 |
[14:39] | Dr. Martin’s studies referenced an older path, | 马丁博士的研究里提过 |
[14:42] | in plain sight. | 一条显眼的老路 |
[14:51] | We’re on it. | 我们就在那 |
[15:40] | Somebody, help me. | 来人 救我 |
[17:20] | Vic. | 维克 |
[18:17] | So you know Dr. Smith from the war? | 所以你因战争结识的史密斯博士吗 |
[18:20] | Wouldn’t call it a war. | 我不会把它叫做战争 |
[18:23] | More like stationary babysitting in the Middle East. | 更像是在中东当驻军保姆 |
[18:31] | RPG came in heavy. | 火箭炮来的很猛 |
[18:34] | Those techies knew it was going to happen. | 技术专家们知道会发生什么 |
[18:36] | You press ’em hard enough, they had a tendency to break. | 只要你逼得够狠 他们就会说出一切 |
[18:48] | Had we only taken a minute to realize that | 我们只花了一分钟就明白 |
[18:51] | the enemy was never going to attack us. | 敌人永远不会进攻我们 |
[18:54] | That in order to win the war, they had to | 要赢得这场战争 他们只能 |
[18:57] | force us to destroy ourselves. | 逼迫我们自我毁灭 |
[19:02] | Do you hear that? | 听见了吗 |
[19:04] | I don’t hear anything. | 我什么也没听见 |
[19:05] | Right. | 好吧 |
[19:19] | We’re being followed. | 我们被跟踪了 |
[19:21] | Three degrees north. | 向北三度 |
[19:22] | Don’t. | 别看 |
[19:29] | When I tell you, move slightly sideways. | 我一叫你 你就轻轻往边上走 |
[19:38] | So I’m in formation. | 然后摆好队形 |
[19:41] | Now. | 走 |
[20:37] | Watch your step. | 注意脚下 |
[20:40] | Status? | 什么情况 |
[20:43] | Whatever that thing was, | 不管那东西是什么 |
[20:45] | it was testing our strength. | 它刚在试探我们的实力 |
[20:50] | Holy shit. | 该死 |
[20:55] | Now I know why the tablet was glitching. | 现在我知道平板电脑为何失灵了 |
[20:58] | This panel is connected to an old model. | 这个控制板连着一个旧模型 |
[21:02] | It’s been resending and bouncing signals | 基于一个老式算法 |
[21:03] | based off of an old algorithm. | 它一直在不停重新发送和反射信号 |
[21:07] | Wait. | 等等 |
[21:10] | We need this beacon, Victor. | 我们需要这个信号器 维克多 |
[21:13] | If we have any hope of getting to the yeti plant. | 这样才有希望找到那个雪人植物 |
[21:17] | Why’s this here? | 这个怎么在这里 |
[21:19] | What’s so damn special about this yeti plant? | 这个雪人植物到底有什么特别的 |
[21:24] | The yeti plant was first discovered | 雪人植物最初 |
[21:26] | on an excavation by three scientists. | 在三位科学家的挖掘中被发现 |
[21:30] | Only one remained. | 他们中只有一位幸存 |
[21:32] | Martin? | 马丁吗 |
[21:34] | He was the last person to document | 他是最后一个记录这个植物的人 |
[21:36] | what many believed could change the face of modern medicine. | 许多人相信它会改变现代医学的面貌 |
[21:42] | The yeti plant rapidly healed broken and dead cells. | 雪人植物快速地治愈了损坏和死去的细胞 |
[21:48] | What, this thing can cure cancer? | 什么 这东西能治疗癌症吗 |
[21:50] | Not just cure cancer. | 不仅是治愈癌症 |
[21:53] | It can stop cells from dying altogether. | 它能完全阻止细胞的死亡 |
[21:58] | Look at this. | 看这个 |
[22:02] | How long do you think this thing’s been here? | 你觉得这东西在这多久了 |
[22:04] | Probably about a year. | 也许一年吧 |
[22:06] | Same year as Dr. Martin. | 与马丁博士待在这的年数相同 |
[22:07] | And it’s still operational? | 这还能用吗 |
[22:10] | These devices run on lithium batteries | 这些设备是以锂电池供能的 |
[22:12] | that can last up to five years on a single charge. | 充一次电管五年 |
[22:16] | Whoever planted this wasn’t planning on leaving. | 不管这是谁埋的 他都没打算离开 |
[22:22] | Suicide mission. | 自杀式任务 |
[22:30] | Whatever was out there is back. | 无论那边的是什么 它已经回来了 |
[22:33] | I need more time to rewire the mainframe, | 我需要更多时间为主机更换电线 |
[22:35] | to sync it with our original coordinates. | 让它与我们最初的坐标同步 |
[22:39] | You said it was trying to gauge our limitations. | 你说过它刚在试探我们的实力 |
[22:43] | I think it would want to know what we were capable of. | 我这就让它看看我们有什么能耐 |
[22:46] | Something that was trying to protect its terrain. | 它在努力保卫自己的领域 |
[22:57] | Only one of us can make the run back. | 我们中只有一个能跑回去 |
[23:02] | Secure the beacon, I’ll cover you. | 确保信号器的安全 我掩护你 |
[23:07] | Go! | 快走 |
[23:40] | Dr. Smith. | 史密斯博士 |
[23:48] | Holy hell. | 天哪 |
[23:49] | What happened here? | 这儿发生了什么 |
[23:57] | Crazy son of a bitch. | 这个疯子 |
[24:01] | This wasn’t a random killing. | 这不是无差别杀人 |
[24:03] | This was a warning. | 这是一种警告 |
[24:12] | He was avoiding it. | 他在躲避它 |
[24:14] | He was avoiding what? | 他在躲避什么 |
[24:16] | He came up here looking for it. | 他来这要找的东西 |
[24:20] | This plant isn’t real? | 这个植物是假的吗 |
[24:23] | This entire goddamn operation had nothing | 这整个行动真操蛋 |
[24:25] | to do with a plant or medicine? | 根本就没有什么植物或者药物 |
[24:27] | We just have to get to the highest point. | 我们只需要到达最高点 |
[24:29] | Stay on the path and set the beacon. | 沿着小路上去 然后设置信号器 |
[24:32] | When did you know? | 你什么时候知道的 |
[24:35] | Listen, I don’t care if you think I’m stupid. | 听着 我不在乎你是不是把我当傻瓜 |
[24:39] | I know there’s a probability that this plant doesn’t exist. | 我知道有可能这种植物本身就不存在 |
[24:45] | I have been searching and studying | 我这两年一直在探索和研究 |
[24:46] | this miracle cure for two years. | 这个神奇的灵药 |
[24:51] | And six weeks ago, I was diagnosed with brain cancer. | 就在六周前 我被查出得了脑癌 |
[24:59] | Aggressive glioblastoma. | 恶性胶质母细胞瘤 |
[25:02] | Grade four. | 四级的 |
[25:08] | I dedicated my life to helping people survive against all odds. | 我倾注一生帮助人们与死亡抗争 |
[25:13] | You think now is the time for me to stop? | 你觉得我现在应该停止了吗 |
[25:15] | So no, | 当然不会 |
[25:17] | I don’t know if this plant exists, | 所以我不在乎到底这种植物是否存在 |
[25:19] | but if it does, I’m gonna find it. | 但如果它存在 我就一定要找到它 |
[25:22] | I have to. | 我必须找到它 |
[25:24] | I’m sorry to hear that, Doc. | 博士 听到这些我很为你惋惜 |
[25:34] | This journal tells us everything we need to know, | 这本日记里写了所有事 |
[25:37] | and a few things I wish I didn’t. | 还有一些我本不想知道的事 |
[25:40] | But listen, listen, this is the thing. | 但你听着 听着 事实就是如此 |
[25:44] | That beast that Dr. Martin drew, | 马丁博士描绘的这头野兽 |
[25:46] | I have every reason to believe that it is real, | 我完全有理由相信它是真的 |
[25:50] | it’s alive, and it protects the plants. | 它是活物且保护着这种植物 |
[25:56] | Find the beast. | 找到这头野兽 |
[25:57] | We find the plants. | 我们就能找到这种植物 |
[26:01] | Here. | 给 |
[26:04] | What’s that? | 这是什么 |
[26:06] | Open it. | 打开它 |
[26:13] | One on the left is my wife, one on the right is my daughter. | 左边这个是我老婆 右边这个是我女儿 |
[26:17] | She’s only six. | 她只有六岁 |
[26:19] | They’re beautiful. | 她们都好漂亮 |
[26:22] | She was diagnosed with atherosclerotic disease, | 她被查出患有动脉粥样硬化病 |
[26:24] | she’s in pain every day. | 她每天都痛不欲生 |
[26:27] | That’s why I do what I do, | 这就是我做这些的原因 |
[26:28] | everything I do, I do it for her. | 所有我做的一切都是为了她 |
[26:31] | I’m sorry, Robert. | 我很遗憾 罗伯特 |
[26:36] | Listen, | 听着 |
[26:39] | I can’t guarantee you this crazy plan’s gonna work, | 我无法向你保证这疯狂的计划有用 |
[26:40] | but I will promise you this. Hmm. | 但我承诺 |
[26:44] | If it comes down to my life or the plant, | 如果在我的生命和这植物之间做选择的话 |
[26:46] | I’ll choose the plant. | 我会选择这种植物的 |
[27:30] | Shit. | 该死 |
[27:37] | Shit, shit. | 该死 该死 |
[27:41] | They should’ve been there by now. | 他们现在应该已经到了 |
[27:56] | “I was close, Dr. Smith.” | “我快成功了 史密斯博士” |
[27:59] | “Make a medical breakthrough.” | “我将在医学上实现重大突破” |
[28:00] | “The immobilized will be mobile, the sick no longer sick. | “本不会动的能动了 生病的也康复了” |
[28:02] | “this time tomorrow I shall be back in the states.” | “明天的这个时候我应该就回到美国了” |
[28:06] | “Do not follow.” | “千万别跟着我了” |
[28:11] | What happened to you, Martin? | 你到底遇上什么事了 马丁 |
[28:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:21] | Guys. | 大家 |
[28:23] | Just waiting for an uplink and comms. | 等着卫星通信恢复吧 |
[31:05] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[31:19] | Useless. | 完全没有用 |
[31:26] | Storm is coming. | 风暴要来了 |
[31:33] | Storm. | 风暴 |
[31:37] | It’s not a storm. | 那不是风暴 |
[32:03] | From our GPS. | 根据GPS |
[32:40] | System rebooting. | 系统重启了 |
[32:42] | No no no, no. | 别别别别 |
[32:44] | Oh no. | 别啊 |
[32:56] | Come on. | 快点啊 |
[33:22] | That’s okay. | 好吧 |
[33:33] | Almost there. | 快到了 |
[34:23] | Sarah? | 萨拉 |
[34:29] | Victor? | 维克多 |
[34:48] | What are you? | 你是什么东西 |
[34:51] | What the. | 我操 |
[34:53] | Oh my god. | 我的天 |
[35:26] | Shit. | 该死 |
[35:27] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[35:28] | Sarah? | 萨拉 |
[35:29] | Why were you outside? | 你刚刚怎么出去了 |
[35:32] | Why are you inside? | 你怎么进来了 |
[35:35] | Sarah, there’s something I need to tell you. | 萨拉 我必须要告诉你一些事 |
[35:39] | It’s about Victor. | 关于维克多的 |
[35:41] | He’s dead. | 他已经死了 |
[35:45] | There is something out there. | 外面有什么东西 |
[35:47] | Some thing. | 什么奇怪的东西 |
[35:51] | Not something. | 不是东西 |
[35:54] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[35:57] | The storm is directly related to the terrain, but | 风暴与地形直接相关 但 |
[36:01] | the texture of the snow is not normal. | 雪地的地势与众不同 |
[36:04] | This place isn’t normal. | 或者说这个地方与众不同 |
[36:10] | We’re caught in a natural anomaly, | 我们碰上了一种异常的自然现象 |
[36:12] | a prehistoric gap captured somehow in real time. | 不知为何 我们捕捉到了一个史前缝隙 |
[36:20] | You’re saying that we’re in the past, in the future? | 你是说我们在未来的时间 过去的空间吗 |
[36:24] | In essence, yes. | 基本上是这个意思 |
[36:26] | The yeti plant, it more than likely | 这种雪人植物 更像是 |
[36:29] | predates the Triassic Period. | 生存于三叠纪以前 |
[36:33] | This thing, more ancient than the first Neanderthal. | 这东西比第一个尼安德特人还古老 |
[36:39] | Which would explain all the legends referring to | 这就能解释所有关于 |
[36:42] | a yeti of superhuman strength. | 有超人力量的雪人的传说了 |
[36:44] | An abominable creature. | 一种恐怖的生物 |
[36:46] | Has Dr. Smith set her beacon? | 史密斯博士设置好信号器了吗 |
[36:49] | No. | 还没有 |
[36:50] | Yours is the only one that’s online. | 你的信号器是唯一一个在线的 |
[36:52] | We have to warn them. | 我们要警告他们 |
[36:59] | The only way. | 我们只能出去 |
[37:01] | Besides, you wanted to get out and do more. | 而且你之前不是想出去多帮点忙吗 |
[37:05] | I think we should stay inside and wait. | 我认为我们应该待在屋里等着 |
[37:08] | Trust that she will get it done. | 相信她一定能做到的 |
[37:10] | We don’t know if they’re alive, | 我们都不知道他们是否还活着 |
[37:12] | and that’s a risk I’m not willing to take. | 我不想冒这个险 |
[37:18] | We’re going. | 我们走吧 |
[38:29] | If we’re on the right path, we’re not far off. | 如果我们没走错路 应该就不远了 |
[38:35] | How far is that, Doctor? | 还有多远 博士 |
[38:38] | About a mile, according to the notes. | 根据记录来看 应该还有一英里 |
[38:39] | Half a mile, maybe. | 或者半英里 |
[38:41] | That’s still a lot of ground to cover on foot. | 那依然还有很长的路要走啊 |
[38:42] | That’s why we gotta get communications up. | 所以我们一直保持对话啊 |
[38:45] | We’re so close. | 我们已经非常接近了 |
[38:46] | We are so close. | 非常接近了 |
[38:48] | Can you feel it? | 你能感觉到吗 |
[38:50] | You said there’s a high chance | 你说过很有可能 |
[38:51] | that this plant doesn’t even exist. | 这种植物根本就不存在 |
[38:57] | We just gotta push through, about 20 minutes more. | 我们只需要再坚持20分钟左右 |
[39:02] | According to the notes, there’s a place up there | 根据记录 上面应该有个地方 |
[39:04] | we can take a load off, gather strength. | 我们能在那卸下点重物 恢复体力 |
[39:09] | What are you gonna do if you find it? | 如果你真找到它了你准备怎么做 |
[39:12] | I’ll see if… | 我会想能否 |
[39:15] | I’ll see how we can get off this mountain | 我会先想想我们在傍晚前 |
[39:16] | before nightfall. | 应该怎么下山 |
[39:19] | You know, something that rare, that precious, | 像这样珍贵珍稀的东西 |
[39:21] | that shouldn’t be kept from the rest of the world. | 不该不为世人所知 |
[39:23] | Believe me, if it works, it won’t be. | 相信我 如果它真的有用 它会出名的 |
[39:34] | I plan to synthesize the extract with a checkpoint inhibitor, | 我计划把萃取物和检查点抑制剂合成 |
[39:38] | and then do clinical trials on at least one patient I know. | 然后对我了解的至少一个病人做临床试验 |
[39:49] | What? | 怎么 |
[39:51] | Jonas Salk experimented on himself, | 乔纳斯·索尔克对他自己做实验 |
[39:53] | and he discovered the polio vaccine. | 然后他发现了小儿麻痹症的疫苗 |
[40:23] | Do you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[40:25] | This thing doesn’t give up. | 这东西不会轻易放弃 |
[40:26] | We have to get out of here ASAP. | 我们应该尽快离开这里 |
[40:47] | You got everything? | 物资你都带好了吗 |
[40:50] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[40:51] | This’ll come in handy when it gets dark. | 天黑后就能用上了 |
[40:52] | We’ll be able to signal for help. | 我们可以发送求救信号 |
[40:54] | I have to set the timer for the generators. | 我要为发电机定好计时 |
[40:57] | The generators? | 发电机吗 |
[40:58] | Yes, or else the will fail | 是的 否则我们在外面的时候 |
[41:00] | and not give a steady transmission while we’re out. | 就不能发出稳定的信号 |
[41:02] | When the second beacon is set, | 一旦我们第二个信号器设置完毕 |
[41:03] | we can map our way off this mountain. | 我们就能把下山的路线画出来 |
[41:06] | Not if the generators fail. | 但如果发电机坏了就不行了 |
[41:08] | Look, keep an eye on the power grid. | 听着 我们一定要看好这个电网 |
[41:10] | No, this is crazy. | 不行 简直疯了 |
[41:12] | We don’t know where this creature is | 我们都不知道这个生物在哪里 |
[41:13] | or what it’s doing here. | 或者它正在干什么 |
[41:15] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[41:34] | Okay. | 好了 |
[42:00] | Voila. | 瞧 |
[42:03] | Now we just have to hope that Sarah and Victor | 现在我们只能希望萨拉和维克多 |
[42:05] | have set the south side beacon. | 已经把南边的信号器设置好了 |
[42:07] | Not a moment too soon. Yeah. | 事不宜迟啊 |
[42:09] | And please Pete, be in place to triangulate the signal. | 拜托了皮特 一定要三角形化信号 |
[42:12] | We are really flying blind without a map of this terrain. | 没有地势图我们真的快成瞎子了 |
[42:21] | What? | 你干嘛 |
[42:23] | Are you for real? | 你认真的吗 |
[42:25] | You do know that we are all in a rush | 你知道我们得 |
[42:26] | to get off this mountain before the storm comes. | 在风暴来之前赶紧下山吧 |
[42:28] | This is not speeding up that process. | 你这样做只会拖慢进度 |
[42:36] | Nothing’s what it seems, Doc. | 眼见不一定为实 博士 |
[42:39] | I’d expect someone of your intellect would understand that. | 我相信以你的聪明才智肯定能够理解 |
[42:42] | If you want to continue and hope to find | 如果你还想继续去找这个 |
[42:44] | this god-forsaken plant, that’s fine by me. | 天杀的植物 我没有意见 |
[42:48] | But this journal and I, we’ll keep going, | 但是我会拿着这个日记继续走 |
[42:50] | if you don’t mind. | 你也不要介意 |
[42:53] | You don’t get it, this yeti plant | 你还没明白 这个雪人植物 |
[42:54] | is about so much more than just a cure. | 事关重大 不仅仅是灵药 |
[42:57] | You think this is still about that goddamn cure? | 你觉得这还是为了那该死的灵药吗 |
[43:00] | It was always about saving your own ass. | 这只是为了救你的小命吧 |
[43:03] | What about your wife, your kid? | 那你老婆孩子怎么办 |
[43:06] | I don’t got a family, Doctor. | 我根本就没有家人 博士 |
[43:10] | -Stay right there. – Don’t be a dick, Bob! | -待在这别动 -别这么混蛋鲍勃 |
[43:13] | Just set the beacon. | 赶紧把信号器搭建起来 |
[43:15] | Oh don’t worry, Doc, I’m gonna set this beacon. | 别担心 博士 我会搭建信号器的 |
[43:18] | Worry about that. | 先来担心这个吧 |
[43:20] | I’m here for this. | 我是为这个而来的 |
[43:24] | The beast? | 那头野兽吗 |
[43:25] | I told you. | 我跟你说过 |
[43:27] | I heard the stories. | 我听过那些故事 |
[43:29] | I’m gonna be the one to bring him down. | 我要把他带下山 |
[43:31] | But Robert. | 但是罗伯特. |
[43:41] | Oh god, you’re the real beast. | 我的天 你才是真正的野兽 |
[43:47] | I’d try and look after that wound, Doctor. | 照顾好你的伤口吧 博士 |
[43:50] | Wouldn’t want a yeti to pick up your scent. | 如果你不想让雪人寻着气味过来的话 |
[44:19] | Sarah? | 萨拉 |
[44:25] | All right. | 好吧 |
[44:27] | This should do it. | 这样应该能行 |
[44:43] | Okay. | 好了 |
[44:47] | Come on! | 快点啊 |
[44:50] | Shit. | 该死 |
[44:51] | So far so good. | 一切正常 |
[44:53] | Okay. | 好了 |
[45:34] | The lines are cut. | 线剪断了 |
[46:06] | Pete? | 皮特 |
[46:22] | Pete? | 皮特 |
[46:33] | Run the wires. | 快把电线接上 |
[46:35] | Pete, what happened? | 皮特 怎么了 |
[46:37] | It’s real. | 那是真的 |
[46:39] | It’s a goddamn snowman. | 真他妈是雪人 |
[46:40] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[46:41] | Get the generator going! | 快把发电机打开 |
[46:57] | To red. | 接上红的 |
[46:59] | To black. | 接上黑的 |
[47:01] | Shit! | 该死 |
[47:03] | Hey! | 这里 |
[47:11] | Hey! | 这里 |
[47:14] | Hey! | 看这里 |
[47:15] | Come on! | 来啊 |
[47:19] | Hey! | 看这里啊 |
[47:22] | Come on! | 来啊 |
[47:25] | Pete. | 皮特 |
[47:27] | Pete, come on, wake up. | 皮特 振作点 快起来 |
[47:30] | Come on, Pete. | 快起来 皮特 |
[47:36] | Pete, it’s me, it’s me, it’s okay. | 皮特 是我 是我 没事了 |
[47:40] | And the thing? | 那东西呢 |
[47:42] | Gone for now. | 暂时走了 |
[47:44] | Did you get the generator running? | 你把发电机打开了吗 |
[47:45] | No, I was busy saving your life. | 没 我忙着救你呢 |
[47:48] | We have to get it working. | 我们必须把它弄好 |
[47:49] | Pete, the light. | 皮特 光 |
[47:50] | The light? | 什么光 |
[47:51] | I flashed the light at it, and it went away. | 我拿手电照它 它吓跑了 |
[47:54] | If it’s what I think it is, then its eyes adjusting | 如果我猜的没错 它的眼睛看到 |
[47:58] | to a higher coverage of the spectrum should be damaging, | 高频光时会受伤 |
[48:00] | like staring into the sun. | 就像盯着太阳看一样 |
[48:03] | I’ll handle the wires, go back to the cabin. | 我来处理这些电线 你回屋去 |
[48:06] | Check the monitors. | 检查监控器 |
[48:07] | I need to know the status of our power reserve. | 我需要知道我们还剩多少电 |
[48:33] | Power’s at 75%. | 还剩百分之75 |
[48:36] | The north beacon is set. | 北信号器设置好了 |
[48:38] | Dr. Smith and Robert are alive. | 史密斯博士和罗伯特还活着 |
[48:40] | That’s not all. | 不止这些 |
[48:42] | Look at this. | 看看这个 |
[48:45] | Everything around us is engulfed in a sonic pocket. | 我们周围的一切都在一片声波区中 |
[48:48] | Not just that. | 但是 |
[48:51] | Everything except this area. | 这个区域除外 |
[48:56] | That could be where the anomaly is. | 那可能就是异常的源头 |
[48:58] | Precisely. | 没错 |
[49:00] | If that’s where the abominable snowman is. | 如果那是恐怖雪人所在的地方 |
[49:02] | Then that’s where the yeti plant is. | 那也就是雪人植物的所在地 |
[49:10] | Pete? | 皮特 |
[49:11] | Pete. | 皮特 |
[49:13] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[49:21] | It’s back. | 它回来了 |
[49:40] | Without that power source, we have to boot manually. | 没有电源 我们必须手动发射 |
[49:45] | Go to north beacon, take its black box. | 去北信号塔 把黑匣子拿走 |
[49:51] | I’ll send a distress signal. | 我会发送求救信号 |
[49:53] | Go to north beacon, take its black box. | 去北信号器那里 去拿黑匣子 |
[49:59] | Pete. | 皮特 |
[50:35] | Sync in progress. | 正在同步 |
[50:43] | North and south beacon uplinked. | 南北信号发送完毕 |
[51:08] | Sync complete. | 同步完成 |
[53:14] | “The night of the yeti.” | “雪人之夜” |
[53:19] | What were you up to? | 你当时在干什么 |
[53:29] | “I must avoid the killing path. | “我必须避开死亡之路 |
[53:32] | “The others want to destroy it, but it can be so much more. | “其他人想摧毁它 但是它能做更多事 |
[53:37] | “The plant is but a piece. | “这个植物只是其中之一 |
[53:39] | “The yeti could bring about the evolution of man. | “雪人可以带来人类的进化 |
[53:51] | “Will lie dormant once it no longer feels threatened. | “一旦感觉没有威胁 他就会沉睡 |
[53:54] | “Stay west along the path of the familiar snow. | “待在西边熟悉的雪路旁 |
[53:57] | “It will reveal all.” | “它将揭示一切” |
[55:33] | Come on, come on. | 快点 快点 |
[55:37] | Come on. | 快点 |
[55:38] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[55:59] | Protector. | 守护者 |
[56:01] | See, I’m coming for you. | 看啊 我来找你了 |
[56:07] | Many have called, many disappearances, | 很多人呼救 很多人失踪 |
[56:11] | no one successfully obtained the yeti plant. | 没有人成功获取雪人植物 |
[56:15] | After the fork, stay right at the bend. | 过了岔口 就在拐弯处 |
[56:32] | Keep west till you come to a flat. | 一直向西到一个平地去 |
[56:36] | That’s where I’ll find the plant and Dr. Smith. | 我会在那找到植物和史密斯博士 |
[57:20] | Okay, let’s do this. | 好的 开始吧 |
[58:05] | Flats. | 平地 |
[58:18] | I knew you was gonna follow me. | 我就知道你会跟踪我 |
[58:28] | What? | 怎么回事 |
[58:54] | Must be close. | 应该就在附近 |
[59:15] | Dr. Smith. | 史密斯博士 |
[59:45] | Don’t worry, Doctor, we’re close to your precious plant. | 别担心 博士 我们离你宝贵的植物很近 |
[59:54] | Robert, you bastard. | 罗伯特 你这个混蛋 |
[1:00:01] | Oh, come on now, we’re all friends here, right? | 好了吧 我们都是朋友 对吧 |
[1:00:03] | We are so far beyond friends. | 我们可远不只是朋友 |
[1:00:06] | I mean, you’re gonna tell me you’re gonna | 你可是要为了一株植物 |
[1:00:08] | risk our lives for a plant? | 置我们的性命于险地 |
[1:00:08] | Our lives? | 我们的性命 |
[1:00:10] | What, our lives. | 什么 我们的性命 |
[1:00:12] | This was never about our lives! | 从没有什么我们的性命 |
[1:00:14] | Never about our lives! | 从来没有 |
[1:00:19] | That’s why you’re never gonna get | 那就是为什么你得不到 |
[1:00:20] | the plant or the yeti. | 那个植物和雪人 |
[1:00:22] | What? | 什么 |
[1:00:27] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:00:51] | We’re here, Doctor. | 我们到了 博士 |
[1:01:11] | Dr. Smith? | 史密斯博士 |
[1:01:14] | Robert? | 罗伯特 |
[1:01:20] | I’ll be damned. | 真见鬼了 |
[1:01:22] | This plant is real. | 真的有这个植物 |
[1:01:24] | – Oh my god. – To think I doubted you. | -天啊 -不敢相信我还怀疑过你 |
[1:01:29] | Robert, what are you doing? | 罗伯特 你在干什么 |
[1:01:33] | See Doctor, this plant’s just a piece of the puzzle. | 看 博士 这植物只是冰山一角 |
[1:01:37] | That yeti’s blood is worth way more on the black market. | 那个雪人的血在黑市里值钱多了 |
[1:01:42] | This plant is a mere stepping stone. | 这个植物只是块垫脚石 |
[1:01:59] | Robert, just let me go. | 罗伯特 放了我 |
[1:02:01] | I’ll take a plant, we’ll get off the mountain, | 我拿株植物 然后我们就下山 |
[1:02:03] | there’s still time for us all. | 我们还有时间 |
[1:02:04] | Not for you, I’m afraid, Doctor. | 你恐怕没时间了 博士 |
[1:02:09] | This plant? | 这个植物吗 |
[1:02:12] | No one’s meant to live forever. | 没有人能永生 |
[1:02:14] | That’s why we can’t take this plant home with us. | 所以我们不能把它带回去 |
[1:02:17] | Robert! | 罗伯特 |
[1:02:18] | Yeah, Doc, scream, make all the noise you’re gonna need. | 是的 博士 叫吧 可劲叫 |
[1:02:21] | You’re gonna help me lure this yeti | 帮我把这个野人引过来 |
[1:02:23] | and I’m gonna finally claim what’s mine. | 我就能拿到我的东西了 |
[1:02:24] | Dr. Smith. | 史密斯博士 |
[1:02:30] | Sarah. | 萨拉 |
[1:02:31] | Don’t try and be a hero. | 别逞强 |
[1:02:34] | Sarah, save the plants. | 萨拉 救植物 |
[1:02:36] | Don’t move! | 别动 |
[1:02:38] | Grab the plant get off the mountain! | 拿着植物快下山 |
[1:02:42] | Stand down. | 别动 |
[1:02:44] | Do you really wanna die for this filth? | 你真想为了这东西丢掉性命吗 |
[1:02:46] | She was gonna leave you all behind, I’m telling you. | 我告诉你 她本打算把你们都抛下 |
[1:02:49] | Dr. Smith, what is he talking about? | 史密斯博士 他在说什么 |
[1:02:51] | This trip was never about a cure for humanity, okay? | 来这里根本不是为了拯救人类 好吧 |
[1:02:55] | It was about saving her pathetic ass. | 不过是他妈的为了救她的小命罢了 |
[1:02:57] | All right? | 明白了吗 |
[1:02:58] | Go ahead, tell her. | 来吧 告诉她 |
[1:03:00] | You don’t know what you’re talking about. | 你简直在胡说八道 |
[1:03:02] | Do it! | 说啊 |
[1:03:04] | Let’s just take a plant and Dr. Smith. | 我们带着植物和史密斯博士赶紧走吧 |
[1:03:06] | We’ll walk away, okay Robert? | 我们能跑掉的 行吗 罗伯特 |
[1:03:09] | Not before the big show. | 不行 还没到重头戏呢 |
[1:03:11] | Look, this abominable snowman will make me far richer | 听着 和灵药相比 |
[1:03:16] | than any cure would ever, okay, all right? | 这个雪人值钱多了 明白不 |
[1:03:20] | This is man’s last great hunt. | 这是人类最后的伟大狩猎 |
[1:03:22] | This is his final nemesis. | 这是他最终的报应 |
[1:03:23] | I’m taking him down! | 我要把他干倒 |
[1:03:30] | Sarah, save it! | 萨拉 拿着它 |
[1:03:36] | Sarah, run! | 萨拉 快跑 |
[1:03:38] | Yes, come on, I been waiting for you! | 来吧 我等你半天了 |
[1:03:43] | Come on, come on! | 来啊 来啊 |
[1:03:45] | I want you, come on. | 我干死你 过来啊 |
[1:03:46] | I’m gonna get him, come on, let’s go. | 就快干倒了 来啊 上啊 |
[1:03:48] | Let’s go. | 上啊 |
[1:03:56] | Yeah, come on, come on! | 好极了 来啊 起来啊 |
[1:03:58] | That’s all you got? | 你就这点本事吗 |
[1:04:00] | Protector my ass! | 垃圾守护者 |
[1:04:02] | Look at me, I did this to you! | 看着我 是我把你干倒了 |
[1:04:04] | I beat you! | 我打败你了 |
[1:04:08] | Look at me! | 看着我 |
[1:04:11] | I did it, look at me! | 我成功了 看着我 |
[1:04:13] | Look at me, I did this to you! | 看我啊 我把你干倒了 |
[1:04:15] | I won! | 我赢了 |
[1:04:16] | I did this to you, look at me! | 我打败你了 看我啊 |
[1:04:18] | Look at me! | 看着我 |
[1:05:23] | Helen! | 海伦 |
[1:05:42] | There’s no time. | 没时间了 |
[1:05:45] | Come on! | 快起来啊 |
[1:05:49] | Take it and run. | 拿着它快跑 |
[1:05:51] | Take it. | 快拿着 |
[1:05:53] | No. | 不 |
[1:05:54] | Take it. | 拿着啊 |
[1:05:55] | Do it. | 快跑 |
[1:05:56] | Go. | 跑 |
[1:06:51] | I’m Officer Carson. | 我是卡尔森警官 |
[1:06:57] | Strange time to be around this mountain. | 这种时候还敢靠近这座山 |
[1:07:00] | Storm brewing, and a night like this. | 既有风暴 又是这样的夜晚 |
[1:07:04] | A night like what? | 什么样的夜晚 |
[1:07:06] | The night of the yeti. | 雪人之夜 |
[1:07:08] | The locals are all up in arms. | 当地人都全副武装 |
[1:07:11] | Believe there’s this thing. | 认为这里有那个东西 |
[1:07:13] | A protector. | 一个守护者 |
[1:07:17] | Yeah, we closed these mountains off | 好了 我们把山封了 |
[1:07:18] | to maintain the yeti’s peace. | 好保护雪人的清净 |
[1:07:24] | Where did you say you were coming from again? | 你说你来自哪里来着 |
[1:07:28] | Out of town. | 镇子外面 |
[1:07:33] | Well, I reckon | 好吧 那我猜 |
[1:07:34] | there’s someone you need to call? | 你要给谁打个电话吗 |
[1:07:42] | Wait. | 等等 |
[1:07:45] | What’s the name of this town? | 这个镇叫什么 |
[1:07:49] | This place hasn’t had a name in years. | 很多年前这里就没有名字了 |
[1:07:51] | You would think with all the dinosaurs | 你去问问那些恐龙 |
[1:07:53] | and flying heehaws and whatnot floating about, | 飞禽走兽什么的 |
[1:07:56] | they would think of something. | 他们可能知道 |