英文名称:A Call to Spy
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:26] | I already told you, | 我说了 |
[01:27] | I don’t know anything. | 我真的什么都不知道 |
[01:36] | Please don’t. | 求求你了 不要 |
[01:58] | Your name? | 名字 |
[01:59] | I already told you, Brigitte. | 我说了啊 布丽吉特 |
[02:15] | Your real name. | 你的真名 |
[02:16] | Brigitte. | 布丽吉特 |
[02:18] | Liar. | 撒谎 |
[02:21] | I swear on my mother’s life. | 我用我母亲的生命发誓 |
[03:11] | In other news, Nazi forces now occupy, | 又一条消息 纳粹现在已经占领 |
[03:15] | Poland, Austria, Denmark, Norway, | 波兰 奥地利 丹麦 挪威 |
[03:19] | Czechoslovakia, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg, | 捷克斯洛伐克 比利时 荷兰 卢森堡 |
[03:24] | Yugoslavia, Greece, and Northern France. | 南斯拉夫 希腊还有法国北部 |
[03:31] | Hitler is now poised to cross the English Channel. | 现在希特勒正在准备跨越英吉利海峡 |
[04:51] | I told the gentleman’s parents | 我告诉了那些人的家人 |
[04:53] | it was a car crash, no survivors. | 那是场车祸 没有幸存者 |
[04:57] | They were only there six weeks. | 他们就在那呆了六周 |
[04:59] | The Germans are locating our signals | 德国人正在定位我们的信号 |
[05:01] | faster than anticipated, | 而且比预期要快得多 |
[05:03] | and there was a slip up. | 还出了点差错 |
[05:06] | One of the agents was carrying British cigarettes. | 有一位特工还带着英国香烟 |
[05:09] | We’re all such bloody amateurs. | 我们实在是太业余了 |
[05:21] | Ms. Atkins they’re waiting for you. | 阿特金斯女士 他们在等您 |
[05:24] | Mornings always get away from me. | 我总是享受不到早晨 |
[05:29] | This is a rudimentary operation, | 这就是个基本操作 |
[05:31] | there’s hardly any intelligence to go on. | 几乎没有任何情报可供参考 |
[05:34] | She arrives. | 她来了 |
[05:37] | We need to talk replacements. | 我们得谈一下换人的事情了 |
[05:40] | I want you in charge of recruiting some ladies. | 我要你负责招募一些女士 |
[05:46] | What happened? I thought everyone was opposed. | 怎么了 我以为所有人都会反对呢 |
[05:48] | Well, we went to Churchill, | 我们去见了丘吉尔 |
[05:50] | he growled a bit, | 他发了火冲我们大喊 |
[05:51] | but he agreed women will be more inconspicuous. | 但是他也认为女士们会更不引人注目一点 |
[05:55] | Then he said, “Good luck to you.” | 然后他说 祝你好运 |
[06:01] | Would you train the women like the men? | 你会像训练男人一样对女人吗 |
[06:04] | We can’t afford to scare them off. | 我们不会把她们吓走的 |
[06:06] | They’re civilians, not soldiers. | 她们是平民 不是士兵 |
[06:08] | I have no idea of what they’re getting into. | 我不知道他们会面对什么 |
[06:12] | Let’s prepare them. Don’t you think? | 让我们准备一下 你觉得呢 |
[06:17] | Ms. Atkins, make sure they’re pretty. | 阿特金斯女士 确保他们一定要漂亮 |
[06:21] | For you or for the Germans? | 是为了你还是为了德国人 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1334个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:247个,六级词汇:116个,GRE词汇:125个,托福词汇:175个,考研词汇:256个,专四词汇:220个,专八词汇:37个, 所有生词标注共:439个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[06:28] | Churchill has asked us to | 丘吉尔让我们 |
[06:29] | create a secret army of spies. | 建立一个隐秘的间谍军队 |
[06:32] | I find the ladies ref section, France. | 我找到了女士选拔区 法国 |
[06:36] | I can be ready for training next week. | 我下周就可以去训练 |
[06:38] | Good. | 好的 |
[06:43] | Excuse me. Hello, I’m Vera Atkins. | 打扰一下 你好 我是维拉·阿特金斯 |
[06:48] | May I speak with you? | 我们能聊一聊吗 |
[06:49] | Yes. | 好的 |
[07:16] | United States embassy, | 这里是美国大使馆 |
[07:18] | how may I help you? | 我能帮你点什么 |
[07:28] | Virginia, this just arrived. | 弗吉尼亚 这个刚到 |
[07:39] | Dear Ms. Hall. Thank you | 亲爱的霍尔女士 谢谢你 |
[07:41] | again for your interest in becoming a diplomat. | 谢谢你有意成为一名外交官 |
[07:44] | Due to your condition, | 鉴于你的情况 |
[07:45] | it will not be possible for you to qualify. | 我们不能给你这个资格 |
[08:05] | Friends having a party tonight. | 朋友们今晚举行派对 |
[08:07] | I can’t. | 我去不了 |
[08:09] | You look like you could use a proper drink. | 你看起来需要一杯合适的酒喝喝 |
[08:20] | With the Blitz over I was hoping… | 在闪电战结束后 我希望 |
[08:22] | But things are still a bloody mess | 但是事情还是一团糟 |
[08:23] | and now with the refugees. | 现在又是难民问题 |
[08:25] | We certainly don’t need anymore Jews here. | 在这一点上可不需要任何犹太人 |
[08:30] | Well, Jews aren’t really safe here either, are they? | 反正犹太人在这里也不安全 对吧 |
[08:35] | More gin anyone? | 谁还要杜松子酒 |
[08:36] | Actually, I’m a whiskey man. | 其实我喜欢喝威士忌 |
[08:43] | The British would never let the Germans | 英国人绝不会让德国人 |
[08:44] | waltz in like that. | 像那样跳华尔兹舞 |
[08:45] | I can assure you, the French are | 我向你保证 法国人可以 |
[08:47] | solid as a waltz. I was there, | 像华尔兹一样坚实 我去过呢 |
[08:51] | I drove an ambulance in Paris before the surrender. | 在投降之前 我在巴黎开过救护车 |
[08:54] | It’s worse than the press reported. | 比媒体报导都还要糟糕 |
[08:56] | Perhaps. | 也许吧 |
[08:58] | I plan to go back. | 我打算回到巴黎 |
[08:59] | You can’t. | 你回不去的 |
[09:01] | Watch me. | 走着瞧吧 |
[09:05] | We must get those bastards. | 我们必须惩罚那些混蛋 |
[09:08] | I don’t believe we’ve met. | 我觉得我们没见过面 |
[09:10] | Vera Atkins. | 我是维拉 阿特金斯 |
[09:12] | Virginia Hall. | 我是弗吉尼亚 霍尔. |
[09:18] | Dear President Roosevelt, | 亲爱的总统罗斯福先生 |
[09:20] | I’m writing to inform you of disturbing | 我向您写信是告诉你 |
[09:22] | discriminatory regulations in the US Foreign Service. | 美国外交部一些充满歧视性的规定 |
[09:26] | I am more than qualified to be a diplomat. | 我非常有资格成为一名外交官 |
[09:29] | You should understand that disability doesn’t mean… | 你应该理解残疾并不意味着 |
[10:03] | No umbrella? | 没带雨伞吗 |
[10:04] | Never. | 从来不带 |
[10:17] | Tea or scotch? | 茶还是苏格兰威士忌 |
[10:18] | Scotch would be lovely. | 苏格兰威士忌就行 |
[10:27] | Please sit. | 请坐 |
[10:29] | I’ll get the chair wet. | 我会把椅子弄湿 |
[10:30] | Don’t worry. | 没事 |
[10:35] | I’ve been thinking about you. | 我一直都在琢磨你 |
[10:37] | I got a little carried away at the party, the gin. | 杜松子酒让我在聚会上有点忘乎所以 |
[10:41] | Here you are an intelligent woman who, | 这是给你这位聪明的女士的 |
[10:44] | I imagine, could live quite comfortably in America. | 我想 在美国可以住得很舒服 |
[10:51] | What brings you here, Ms. Hall? | 你为什么来到这 霍尔女士 |
[10:55] | Ever since I can remember, | 自从我记事开始 |
[10:56] | I’ve wanted to be a diplomat. | 我就想成为一名外交官 |
[11:00] | I’ve been working here for years; | 我在这里工作了好几年了 |
[11:02] | Italy, Turkey, France. | 意大利 土耳其 法国 |
[11:05] | I fell in love with the people, languages, | 我就爱上了那里的人 语言等等 |
[11:11] | and I’m certainly not going to turn | 现在我肯定不会 |
[11:12] | my back on Europe now. | 背弃欧洲 |
[11:16] | If only more Americans felt that way. | 要是有更多的美国人也这么想就好了 |
[11:21] | Why aren’t you married? | 你为什么不结婚啊 |
[11:24] | Why aren’t you? | 你不是也没结吗 |
[11:29] | I have a missing friend? | 我有一个朋友失踪了 |
[11:32] | I’m so sorry. | 抱歉 |
[11:33] | A terrible verdict for anyone, | 失踪对任何人来说都是个可怕的判决 |
[11:34] | don’t you think, missing? | 你不觉得吗 |
[11:43] | Do you have a fellow? | 你有追爱人吗 |
[11:53] | I had an accident, gangrene set in. | 我经历过一起事故 坏疽发作了 |
[11:56] | He didn’t think it was terribly romantic. | 他不觉得这很浪漫 |
[12:01] | Depends on who you ask, I suppose. | 想这看你问谁了 我想 |
[12:04] | Let’s be straight with each other, shall we? | 让我们彼此坦诚相待 好吗 |
[12:07] | Sure. | 好 |
[12:07] | You and I both know that | 你我都知道 |
[12:09] | America will never hire you to be a diplomat, | 美国是肯定不会招募你成为外交官的 |
[12:14] | so I’d like to invite you to | 所以我想邀请你去 |
[12:15] | try out for a club you can join. | 试着加入一个你可以参加的组织 |
[12:18] | A club for women like you who have lived in France, | 专门为像你这样在法国生活过的 |
[12:22] | know the language, and are | 知晓法语的 |
[12:23] | passionate about stopping Hitler. | 热衷于阻止希特勒的女人而开的组织 |
[12:27] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[12:31] | Rumor has it you are | 有传言说你是 |
[12:33] | the best wireless operator | 女子辅助空军中 |
[12:35] | in the Women’s Auxiliary Air Force. | 最好的无线电接线员 |
[12:37] | Thank you. I believe | 谢谢 我相信这是因为 |
[12:41] | it’s because I play the harp and the piano, | 我会弹竖琴和钢琴的缘故吧 |
[12:43] | and signaling is like music. | 那些信号就像音乐一样 |
[12:45] | There is a rhythm to it. | 有节奏的 |
[12:47] | Indeed. Noor, why did you join? | 确实啊 你为什么要加入呢 |
[12:52] | We all have to play our part. | 我们都要演奏我们自己的那一部分 |
[12:53] | What is your part, Noor? | 那你的那部分是什么呢 努尔 |
[12:58] | Sorry? | 我没听明白 |
[13:00] | You were born in Russia to | 你出生在俄国 |
[13:03] | an American mother and an Indian father who was Muslim. | 你的母亲是美国人 父亲是印度穆斯林 |
[13:09] | A descendant of last Mughal Emperor, I understand. | 我知道他是上一任莫卧儿皇帝的后裔 |
[13:11] | Yes. My father was | 对 我爸爸是 |
[13:13] | a founder of the Sufi order in the West. | 西方苏菲教派的创始人 |
[13:15] | and that is? | 那是什么 |
[13:17] | Sufism is an Islami spiritual path | 苏菲派是伊斯兰教精神分支 |
[13:20] | towards God by the means of peace and truth. | 以和平与真理之名向上帝祈祷 |
[13:23] | As are you, correct? | 你也这么觉得的吧 |
[13:24] | A lover of peace and truth. | 喜欢和平和真理 |
[13:26] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[13:27] | So why is this war your fight? | 所以你为什么要参与这场战争 |
[13:30] | Because I am a British citizen | 因为我是一名英国人 |
[13:32] | and I grew up in France as my home. | 我在法国长大这里就像我的家一样 |
[13:35] | I cannot just stand by and let | 我不能袖手旁观 |
[13:36] | the Nazis do what they’re doing. | 让纳粹做那些事情 |
[13:38] | Is that all, Noor? | 就这些吗 努尔 |
[13:41] | Well, actually, I also wish | 事实上 我也希望 |
[13:44] | that an Indian would win | 印度能在这场战争中赢得 |
[13:46] | high military distinction in this war, | 很高的军事声望 |
[13:48] | because if a few of us could do | 因为如果我们其中的一些人能 |
[13:50] | something brave in the allied service, | 在盟军服役中做出一些英勇事迹 |
[13:53] | it might bridge the gap | 也许能弥补 |
[13:54] | between the Indians and the British. | 印度和英国之间的隔阂 |
[13:57] | Now I understand. | 现在我明白了 |
[14:00] | Noor, I called you here | 努尔 我今天叫你来这儿 |
[14:03] | today because I would like to invite you to | 是因为我想邀请你 |
[14:06] | try out for a club unlike any other. | 加入一个与众不同的组织 |
[14:13] | Welcome to my Scottish country home. | 欢迎来到我的苏格兰乡间的家 |
[14:17] | Not the type of place the Nazis would | 不是纳粹想象的那种 |
[14:19] | expect to be a spy training center, is it? | 训练间谍的地方 是吧 |
[14:22] | Don’t get too comfy, | 别想着太舒服 |
[14:24] | many of you won’t last a week. | 你们当中绝大多数都呆不过一星期 |
[14:28] | Now, what is the SOE? | 现在 什么是特别行动局呢 |
[14:31] | Affectionately, we call it our new | 我们亲切的称之为最新的 |
[14:34] | ministry of ungentlemanly warfare. | 野蛮战争部 |
[14:37] | Here, we will train you in sabotage and subversion. | 在这儿我们会训练你捣乱和破坏 |
[14:42] | Those who excel will go to France as spies. | 那些出色的人会派去法国当间谍 |
[14:45] | The rules, you’ve been given code names. | 这里的规定 你们会被给予代号 |
[14:49] | Do not disclose your real name to anyone here. | 绝不可以把你的真实名字告诉任何人 |
[14:52] | Each team’s mission: acquire information, | 每一个队伍的任务 获取情报 |
[14:55] | build resistance, and set France ablaze. | 负隅抵抗 让法国重新发光发亮 |
[15:00] | Not at all indepliable | 一点也不温柔 |
[15:03] | As I said, ungentlemanly warfare. | 就像我说的 这是野蛮的战争 |
[15:08] | Get used to lady spies. | 女性间谍 你们要习惯这些 |
[15:25] | Noor, come over here. | 努尔 来我这 |
[15:27] | What do you think, | 你觉得 |
[15:28] | do you think you can do that exercise over there? | 你能做那样的练习吗 |
[15:32] | Yes, ma’am. | 可以 长官 |
[15:33] | Good. Let’s show these boys how this war is won. | 好 给那些男人展示一下战争是怎么赢的 |
[15:35] | Yes, ma’am | 是的 长官 |
[15:36] | Go ahead. | 去吧 |
[15:55] | Two moves. Come on. | 再来两步 快点 |
[15:57] | – What’s the matter with you. – That’s it. | -你有什么毛病啊 -我受够了 |
[16:06] | Remember we only have 120 seconds | 记住咱们只有120秒的时间 |
[16:08] | then we’ve got to get out of there. | 然后我们就要离开这儿 |
[16:09] | Yes. | 好的 |
[16:11] | – What are these bits going? – Yes. The aerial terminal. | -这些东西是什么 -那是天线接线端 |
[16:13] | That’s not the aerial terminal. | 那不是天线接线端 |
[16:14] | That’s the aerial matching. | 那是天线配对 |
[16:15] | I was using the aerial terminal down there. | 我用那边天线接线端 |
[16:17] | Here? | 这个吗 |
[16:18] | Maybe its that one here. | 也许是这里的那个 |
[16:19] | The mains battery. No, you’re right. | 主电源 好吧 你说的才是正确的 |
[16:25] | There’ll be many people | 会有许多来自欧洲各地的优秀的人来 |
[16:26] | from across Europe aiding in the resistance in France, | 协助法国反击 |
[16:29] | amazing people from Poland, | 他们来自 波兰 |
[16:31] | other parts of Germany, Yugoslavia, Czechoslovakia. | 德国其他地区 南斯拉夫 捷克斯洛伐克 |
[16:38] | Slice, slice, stealth from behind. | 挥刀 挥刀 从后边偷袭 |
[16:42] | Move their head back, slice. | 把头向后扭 然后挥刀 |
[16:48] | You. | 你来 |
[17:00] | Learn to be quick, | 要学着敏捷一点 |
[17:01] | confident, and when necessary, ruthless. | 自信 必要时要残忍 |
[17:07] | Goodbye. | 再见了 |
[17:09] | Yours will be a lonely courage, | 你们将要面对的是孤独的勇者之路 |
[17:12] | but make no mistake. | 容不得半点差池 |
[17:14] | Intelligence you gather, the sabotage you set, | 你们收集的情报 组织的行动 |
[17:18] | the locals you recruit to | 招募的当地群众 |
[17:20] | resist will change the course of this war. | 将改变这场战争的进程 |
[17:31] | I can’t even lift my radio. | 我连自己的收音机都抬不动 |
[17:34] | And frankly, I cannot lie. | 而且说实话吧 我必须承认 |
[17:36] | I make a miserable spy. | 我会是个非常失败的间谍 |
[17:40] | I wonder what my father would think if | 如果我父亲知道我现在的样子 |
[17:42] | he knew my path led me here. | 真不知道他会怎么想 |
[17:45] | A pacifist and they are | 我是一个反战主义者 |
[17:47] | teaching us to kill? | 现在却在学习如何杀人 |
[17:48] | They are training us to survive. | 他们在教我们如何生存 |
[17:51] | Here,it’s Cuthbert, he’s lighter. | 来 试试卡斯伯特 他更轻一些 |
[17:56] | That’s heavy too. You named him. | 这也很重呢 你还给他起了名字 |
[18:01] | Figured he was going to be with | 毕竟他是要 |
[18:02] | me for the rest of my life. | 陪我度过余生的 |
[18:03] | He may as well have a proper name. | 最好有个像样的名字 |
[18:06] | Saint Cuthbert was a soldier and a healer, | 森特·卡斯伯特既是战士也是医者 |
[18:10] | a performer of miracles. | 他是一个奇迹 |
[18:17] | My father, he witnessed a lot of miracles. | 我父亲亲眼目睹了许多奇迹 |
[18:27] | Your father would be proud. | 放心吧 他会为你骄傲的 |
[18:34] | She’s a princess for God’s sake. | 她可是个公主啊 |
[18:36] | Very pretty, don’t you agree? | 她非常漂亮 你不觉得吗 |
[18:37] | She’s a pacifist Vera. | 维拉 她是一个反战主义者 |
[18:39] | She writes fairy tales for children. | 她还给小孩子写童话故事 |
[18:41] | Have you read her training reviews? | 你有没有看过她的训练报告 |
[18:43] | Childlike, a daydreamer. | 非常孩子气 一个白日梦想家 |
[18:45] | She’s good at her job. | 但是她本职工作做得非常优秀 |
[18:47] | That’s what matters. | 这才是最重要的 |
[18:48] | She won’t last six weeks. | 她绝对坚持不了六个星期的 |
[18:49] | These women aren’t easy to find. | 这些女人是精挑细选来到这里的 |
[18:51] | Now, would you suspect this girl’s a spy? | 看这张照片 你觉得这个女生像间谍吗 |
[18:57] | I’ll think it over. The wireless job is the | 我再考虑考虑 无线工作是 |
[19:00] | most risky. Who’s next? | 危险性最高的 下一个是谁 |
[19:09] | Virginia is American. | 弗吉尼亚 一个美国人 |
[19:11] | But has lived in France. | 但是在法国生活过 |
[19:13] | Athletic, | 是个运动健将 |
[19:14] | captain of her basketball team at Radcliffe, | 做过拉德克利夫的篮球队队长 |
[19:17] | head of the drama league at Barnard, | Barnard的戏剧社主席 |
[19:19] | studied in Paris and Vienna as well, | 在巴黎和维也纳上过学 |
[19:21] | comes from a wealthy family with a passion for | 家庭富裕 爱好 |
[19:23] | traveling and hunting, just like her father. | 旅行和打猎 和她父亲一样 |
[19:26] | Interesting. What’s she doing here? | 不错 她来这里的目的呢 |
[19:29] | Building a resume with consular | 给自己的履历增加领事相关经验 |
[19:30] | because she wants to be a diplomat. | 因为她想做一名外交官 |
[19:33] | I didn’t realize the Foreign Service | 我怎么不记得外交部门 |
[19:35] | hired female officers. | 还招过女性官员 |
[19:37] | There are a few, but | 招过一些 但是 |
[19:39] | she just received a rejection letter. | 她刚收到拒信 |
[19:41] | Her training reports are improving. | 她的训练结果在不断进步 |
[19:44] | Although Virginia lacks appreciation | 虽然弗吉尼亚对自己的能力 |
[19:46] | for her own limitations, | 不太自信 |
[19:47] | she is resourceful, a leader. | 但是她足智多谋 是个做领导的苗子 |
[19:51] | America isn’t in this war. | 美国没参加这场战争 |
[19:53] | We could set her up as a journalist. | 我们可以给她安排一个记者的身份 |
[19:55] | There’s a contact at the New York Post. | 在纽约邮报做我们的联络员 |
[19:57] | Her press reports can tell us what’s | 她发布的新闻可以给我们 |
[19:59] | going on without setting off alarms. | 通风报信 又不会引起注意 |
[20:01] | Genius. Always knew your talents | 这主意很好 我一直觉得以你的才能 |
[20:03] | are wasted as my secretary. | 做我的秘书是大材小用了 |
[20:06] | Good Lord Vera. | 天哪 维拉 |
[20:08] | She has a wooden leg. | 她有一条腿是木头做的假腿 |
[20:09] | Jesus Christ. | 简直难以置信 |
[20:10] | It’s only from below the knee and | 但是那只是膝盖以下 |
[20:12] | besides it’s the perfect cover. | 再说了这是绝佳的伪装 |
[20:14] | No one will suspect | 没有人会相信 |
[20:15] | a pretty American reporter with | 一个瘸了腿的漂亮美国记者 |
[20:17] | a limp of being guilty of anything. | 能作出任何违法的事情 |
[20:22] | Progress Virginia to the next level of | 让弗吉尼亚开始下一步 |
[20:23] | training. God help us. | 训练 老天保佑吧 |
[20:40] | That was impressive. | 你的表现非常好 |
[20:44] | Come on. | 快起来 |
[20:50] | Maurice Buckmaster, | 莫里斯·巴克马斯特 |
[20:51] | head of F section. | 法国分部的老大 |
[20:52] | Apologies for the surprise. | 为刚才的惊吓向你道歉 |
[20:54] | This is the only way to assess | 我们只能通过这样来评估 |
[20:56] | our agent’s ability to withstand torture. | 我们的特工忍受折磨的能力 |
[20:59] | The Gestapo won’t go easy on | 盖世太保不会因为你是女人 |
[21:00] | you just because you’re a woman. | 就心慈手软 |
[21:02] | I don’t plan to go easy because they’re men. | 我也不会因为他们是男人就心慈手软 |
[21:07] | Miss Atkins | 阿特金斯小姐 |
[21:07] | has suggested putting you into | 建议派遣你作为我们第一位外勤女特工 |
[21:09] | unoccupied territory as our first female field agent. | 去未被占领的地区 |
[21:13] | I know your training isn’t quite complete, | 我知道你的训练还没有完全结束 |
[21:16] | but we need people on | 但是我们前线急需 |
[21:18] | the ground so I’m inclined to give it a try. | 人员 所以我准备给你一次机会 |
[21:21] | If you do decide to join us, | 如果你真的决定加入我们 |
[21:23] | we assess the odds of you coming | 你平安回家的概率 |
[21:25] | home at no more than 50 percent. | 不到百分之五十 |
[21:29] | Take a moment, consider our offer. | 不用着急 好好考虑一下我们的建议 |
[21:32] | Yes. | 我愿意 |
[21:37] | Welcome to the Baker Street Irregulars Virginia. | 欢迎你成为贝克街小分队的一员弗吉尼亚 |
[21:40] | Operational name, Bridgette. | 行动代号 布里奇特 |
[21:43] | Now a warm bath and a hot toddy. | 好了 赶快去洗个热水澡 再来杯热甜酒 |
[21:59] | We don’t expect you to partake in | 我们不会让你参与 |
[22:00] | all of the usual fieldwork. | 所有的外勤工作 |
[22:02] | I can. | 我没问题的 |
[22:03] | Your mission is to create a hub in | 你的任务是在法国中部 |
[22:05] | Central France to support agents with money, | 创建一个枢纽给特工提供经济支持 |
[22:07] | safe houses, whatever they need. | 安全的住处 和其他任何需求 |
[22:10] | F section needs organization. | 法国分部需要人打理 |
[22:12] | One moment. American. Good. | 我来吧 美国产的 不错 |
[22:18] | This will help you stay alert. | 这个可以让你保持清醒 |
[22:20] | They’ll also help with the pain. | 还可以镇痛 |
[22:22] | Use in moderation, you take too many you’ll pass out. | 小心使用 吃太多你会不省人事 |
[22:28] | Virginia, we’re desperate for | 弗吉尼亚我们迫切需要 |
[22:30] | information about life in France. | 法国的情报信息 |
[22:33] | Our spies are dying without it. | 没有这些情报 我们的间谍会因此牺牲 |
[22:48] | When you get to Lyon don’t be fooled. | 到达里昂以后 要机灵点 |
[22:51] | Even in the unoccupied zone, people are desperate. | 那里虽然没有被占领 民众依然人心惶惶 |
[22:57] | Common folks are becoming collaborators. | 平民百姓开始与敌军勾结 |
[23:04] | Militia police are dominated by the Nazis. | 民兵警察也被纳粹控制 |
[23:14] | A Frenchman named Dr.Chevain will be expecting you. | 一个叫切万医生的法国男人会等你 |
[23:21] | Good. | 很好 |
[23:22] | Passcode Passcode response | 暗号是(法语) 对方回(法语) |
[23:27] | Your response Exactly. | 你的回复是(法语) 没错 |
[23:34] | He’s part of local resistance. | 他是当地抵抗组织的成员 |
[23:36] | He speaks English well. | 他英语说得不错 |
[23:37] | Good. | 那就好 |
[23:39] | Stay detached from all agents. | 你不能和任何特工过于亲近 |
[23:41] | Feelings confuse decisions. | 情感会让你优柔寡断 |
[23:44] | Agent Alfonse is already on | 阿方斯特工已经在当地 |
[23:47] | the ground as his wireless mark. | 开始了他的无线电工作 |
[23:50] | More will follow as you build your network. | 你稳定下来以后 会有更多特工过去 |
[24:02] | Keep this with you at all times. | 这个你要保证随身携带 |
[24:06] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[24:08] | Cyanide. A more dignified end than | 氰化物 用它终结生命 |
[24:11] | the Gestapo will give you. | 比盖世太保的手段仁慈的多 |
[24:29] | Dr. Chevain. | 切万医生 |
[24:44] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[24:51] | Bridgette. I’m a doctor I don’t presume to | 布里奇特 我是名医生 我不知道 |
[24:55] | know how these things are done, | 这些事情要如何完成 |
[24:57] | but we have a situation. | 我们有情况需要你帮助 |
[25:01] | What is it? | 什么事情 |
[25:03] | My friend is hiding one of yours in a basement. | 我的朋友在地下室里藏了一个你们的特工 |
[25:08] | He got caught on the webbing of | 他这次登陆时被 |
[25:09] | the spy ship on his landing this time. | 间谍船的网带抓住了 |
[25:13] | Leg is shut out. | 他的腿被抢打穿了 |
[25:15] | Jesus. Can you fix him? | 天哪 你能帮他医治好吗 |
[25:20] | It’s too serious. | 没办法 伤势太重了 |
[25:27] | You’ll take me to him tonight. | 你今晚带我去见他 |
[25:30] | Of course. After my last patient. | 当然 等我最后一位病人离开就带你去 |
[25:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:55] | He tapped on my door in the middle of the night. | 他深更半夜敲我的门 |
[25:59] | He dragged himself here. | 他就是这样一路拖着自己的腿过来的 |
[26:01] | Bless his soul. | 上帝保佑他 |
[26:04] | It is not safe for him to stay much longer. | 他在这儿再待下去会很危险 |
[26:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[26:12] | Be careful on the stairs | 小心楼梯 |
[26:22] | How is he feeling? | 他感觉怎么样了 |
[26:40] | You’ve something to say? | 你有什么想说的吗 |
[26:41] | I think we need to get you to a hospital. | 我觉得我们得送你去医院 |
[26:43] | Yeah, and say what? | 然后呢 |
[26:44] | I fell out of a tree? | 跟医生说这是我从树上摔下来受的伤吗 |
[26:45] | You need medical attention. | 你必须得看医生 |
[26:48] | Here. If gangrene sets in- | 给你 万一生了坏疽 |
[26:53] | I’m not going to a hospital. | 我坚决不去医院 |
[26:55] | We both know it’s out there. | 我们都清楚它就在外边 |
[26:56] | The risk of getting help here far | 在这儿看医生的风险 |
[26:58] | outweigh the possibility of gangrene. | 可比生坏疽更高吧 |
[27:00] | Just get a message to the Wireless. | 就用无线电发个消息就好了 |
[27:02] | London has to find me a way out. | 让伦敦的人想办法把我带出去 |
[27:08] | I don’t know where Wireless is. | 我不知道无线站在哪里 |
[27:10] | What do you mean you don’t know where he is? | 什么叫你不知道他在哪儿 |
[27:12] | I just got here. It could be days before my courier | 我才刚到这里 谁知道要多久联络员才会 |
[27:15] | makes contact and I can pass along a message to Wireless. | 联系我 那时候我才能给无线站发信息 |
[27:21] | Jesus. What do you think we should do? | 老天 那你觉得我们接下来怎么办 |
[27:28] | Get you out. That’s what. | 带你出去 就这么办 |
[27:32] | …cruel violence is spreading | 来自德国残忍的暴行正在 |
[27:35] | throughout the German occupied Europe. | 欧洲大地上蔓延 |
[27:38] | The crime of Hitler, | 希特勒已经犯下大罪 |
[27:40] | the crimes cannot be tolerated by our beloved country. | 不能再让我们热爱的祖国受苦 |
[28:08] | One moment! | 等一下 |
[28:17] | Merci. One moment please. | 谢谢 请等一下 |
[28:36] | Your letterbox address? | 这是你的邮箱地址吗 |
[28:37] | Yes. Dr. Chevain’s, that message drops. | 是的 切万医生那里 那条情报失败了 |
[28:40] | We have an injured agent the next | 有一个受伤的特工现在在下一个 |
[28:42] | taxi center we can’t just | 出租车中心 我们不能就这么 |
[28:43] | drop the parachute. | 把降落伞扔下来 |
[28:44] | It has to land. | 它必须降落 |
[28:54] | 02:00 PM, restaurant Aubergine. | 下午两点在茄紫色餐厅 |
[28:57] | Meet Alfonse. | 和阿方斯会面 |
[28:59] | Bring newspaper. | 带上一份报纸 |
[29:07] | Gin, please. | 一杯杜松子酒 谢谢 |
[29:13] | May I borrow your newspaper? | 我能借你的报纸看看吗 |
[29:15] | I left mine on the bus. | 我自己的落在车上了 |
[29:32] | Vous avez commandé un gin. | 您点了杯松子酒吗 |
[29:34] | No alcohol is allowed today, madam. You ordered a gin. | 今天不允许饮酒 女士 但您点了松子酒 |
[29:38] | I apologize. | 抱歉 |
[29:39] | I’ve just arrived. | 我刚来这里 |
[29:41] | I don’t know the rules yet. | 不太懂这里的规矩 |
[29:44] | Your papers. | 身份证件给我看看 |
[30:26] | I’m a reporter for the New York Post. | 我是纽约邮报的一位记者 |
[30:32] | Quel jour avez-vous dit que vous arrivez? | 你什么时候到法国的 |
[30:35] | What day did you say you arrive, madam? | 女士您什么时候到的 |
[30:38] | Tuesday. | 周二到的 |
[30:41] | Effective as of Monday there is a new law. | 这条新律周一起效 |
[30:44] | Alcohol is forbidden on Sundays. | 周日禁酒 |
[30:49] | Now you know. | 现在你知道了 |
[30:51] | Merci. | 谢谢 |
[31:06] | All right. Alfonse. | 我叫阿方斯 |
[31:07] | Bridgette. | 我是布里奇特 |
[31:08] | Let’s go. Come on. | 走吧 |
[31:12] | There are informants everywhere. | 这里到处都有奸细 |
[31:14] | We just want to keep our families safe. | 我们只是想保家人平安 |
[31:16] | Je comprends. | 我都理解 |
[31:18] | I understand. | 我理解你们 |
[31:20] | Sitting on the sidelines seems safe. | 袖手旁观后是很安全 |
[31:22] | You doing nothing is what the Germans are counting on. | 但德国人就指望你们什么都不做 |
[31:25] | What can we do? | 我们可以做些什么 |
[31:27] | Resist. | 奋起抵抗 |
[31:33] | Your friend told us | 你的朋友告诉我们 |
[31:34] | that you might be willing to help. | 你可能会愿意帮忙 |
[31:36] | Thank you very, very much. | 真的万分感谢 |
[31:40] | Jean will meet you tonight to print two thousand copies. | 吉恩今晚在这和你碰头 把这印上两千份 |
[31:43] | I’ll take care of it. | 我会搞定的 |
[31:45] | Distribute these amongst the workers. | 分发给工人们 |
[31:48] | When I arrived, I didn’t expect to see so much despair. | 我来时没想到一切会如此绝望 |
[31:53] | Farmers must deliver | 农民们必须向德国人 |
[31:54] | punishing quotas of their produce to the Germans. | 上交惩罚性份额的农产 |
[31:58] | People are hungry. I got my ration card and found that | 人人都在挨饿 我刚拿到配给卡 |
[32:02] | I’m allowed only 10 ounces of bread a day | 发现我一天只能买大概半斤面包 |
[32:04] | and two ounces of cheese per week. | 一周只有一两芝士 |
[32:07] | No rations of spaghetti, rice, or chocolate. | 意大利面 米和巧克力甚至不供应 |
[32:13] | The French laws keep changing. | 法国的法律在不断被修改 |
[32:16] | No alcohol is allowed on Sundays anymore. | 周日开始禁酒 |
[32:19] | And the latest, | 最新颁布的法令规定 |
[32:21] | women are forbidden from buying cigarettes. | 女人禁买香烟 |
[32:25] | The most concerning news, | 最令人不安的消息是 |
[32:27] | Jews are now required to register with the government. | 犹太人现被要求到政府注册 |
[32:39] | We’ve got an injured agent. | 我们有位探员受伤了 |
[32:40] | The next flying plane needs to land. | 需要来架飞机接人 |
[32:42] | Brilliant. I’ll let them know. | 好的 我会通知他们的 |
[33:12] | Buck, Buke, wake up. | 巴克 起来了 巴克 |
[33:27] | Bloody hell. He’s one of our most valuable assets. | 搞什么 他可是我们最有价值的人员之一 |
[33:32] | Tell Virginia to provide landing coordinates. | 让弗吉尼亚把着陆坐标发过来 |
[33:34] | Right. | 好的 |
[33:39] | Buck, go home. | 回家吧 巴克 |
[33:42] | I’ll stay. Go and see Anna and the children. | 我会留在这儿 回去看看安娜和孩子们 |
[33:45] | No. No holidays. | 不行 没有假期 |
[33:46] | No weekends. No time off. | 没有周末 没有休息 |
[33:48] | Can’t afford to let anything slip. | 我不能错过任何事 |
[33:51] | Come on. | 做事吧 |
[33:52] | Right. | 好 |
[35:17] | I mean, for landing strip it’s too short. | 这地方做降落道太短了 |
[35:19] | It’s just shy of 400 yards. | 正好360米 |
[35:21] | It can be done. | 应该能做到的 |
[35:24] | Technically. | 从理论上来说 |
[35:28] | It’s pretty stupid to try. | 直接尝试是愚蠢的选择 |
[35:29] | If we don’t try, he dies here. | 我们要不试 他就会死在这里 |
[35:33] | I know. | 我知道 |
[35:48] | All right. | 行吧 |
[35:49] | The plane can’t be on the ground longer than 10 minutes. | 飞机停留时间不能超过10分钟 |
[35:52] | We’ll do it in five. | 我们5分钟就能搞定 |
[36:12] | Landing coordinates, Virginia found us a field. | 弗吉尼亚找到场地了 这是降落坐标 |
[36:14] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[36:15] | Mark was late | 马克发信晚了 |
[36:17] | and he left out the first part to his core site. | 他的核心码遗漏了一段 |
[36:19] | Code mutilations happen everyday, Miss Atkins. | 电码缺失常有发生 阿特金斯小姐 |
[36:21] | I don’t see why you feel the need to | 我不明白你为啥要盯着它 |
[36:23] | babysit the signal and that’s Leo’s job. | 那是里欧的工作 |
[36:25] | It could be a warning. | 这可能是个警告 |
[36:26] | What if Mark is being controlled by the Germans? | 万一马克被德国人控制了呢 |
[36:28] | Yes, and it could be another signal interference. | 是可能 但也可能只是信号被干扰了 |
[36:31] | Look, a valuable asset is dying. | 听着 一位重要的探员正奄奄一息 |
[36:33] | We need to get him back and fixed. | 我们得把他接回来治好他 |
[36:34] | You have the moon tonight. | 今天月色刚好 |
[36:35] | We can’t wait another month of sending a bloody plane. | 我们不能再等整整一个月再送飞机过去 |
[36:38] | If we are already sending a plane, | 如果我们要送飞机过去 |
[36:40] | we need more wireless operators in action. | 那还需要更多无线电报员在活动 |
[36:43] | We don’t have many to choose from. | 我们可没太多选择 |
[36:53] | Send Noor. She transposes messages in record time. | 让努尔去 她打电码速度惊人 |
[36:57] | We haven’t given her the final level of field training yet. | 她还没受过最后的实战演练 |
[36:59] | She’ll be fine. | 她能应付的 |
[37:00] | She needs more… | 她需要更多 |
[37:01] | Are you kidding? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[37:02] | I’ve finally put aside my reservations on that. | 我总算毫无保留地打算做这事 |
[37:04] | Still Buck, I think that we still… | 但是巴克 我还是认为 |
[37:06] | Goddammit. I didn’t ask what you thought. | 我没问你该死的想法 |
[37:08] | The plane leaves tonight and Noor is on it. | 努尔今天就跟机离开 |
[37:10] | Prepare her, Miss Atkins. | 让她准备好 阿特金斯小姐 |
[37:19] | Why do you keep her in the room? | 你为什么留下她 |
[37:20] | She’s smart as a whip, | 她聪明绝顶 |
[37:21] | and her attention to detail is incomparable, | 观察力无与伦比 |
[37:23] | nothing is too much trouble for her. | 为她再多麻烦也值得 |
[37:26] | They’re all rumors. | 那些只是传言而已 |
[37:28] | Meaning? | 你的意思是 |
[37:29] | I thought her name was fake. | 我以为她的名字是假的 |
[37:31] | That she’s a Romanian jew. | 她是罗马尼亚地区的犹太人 |
[37:33] | Plus her accent is off. | 她口音听起来也很奇怪 |
[37:36] | Miss Atkins grew up abroad. | 阿特金斯小姐在国外长大 |
[37:38] | She was put through the calls just like you. | 她和你一样应召入局 |
[37:40] | We found no traces of anything suspect. | 我们没有发现任何可疑的记录 |
[37:42] | She was very helpful to British Intel before the war | 开战前她就为英国情报系统作出卓越贡献 |
[37:45] | and she came highly recommended. | 她是被极力推荐来的 |
[37:47] | All I’m saying is not everyone around here | 我只是说不是这里的每个人 |
[37:50] | trusts her the way you do. | 都和你一样相信她 |
[38:27] | Tea? | 来杯茶吗 |
[38:28] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[38:42] | You know I’ve been telling you that | 你记得我一直在告诉你 |
[38:43] | I’ve been training to go abroad? | 我正在为出国受训 |
[38:48] | I have to go tonight. | 我今晚就得走了 |
[38:50] | Why? | 为什么 |
[38:53] | Where are they sending you? | 他们要把你送去哪里 |
[38:55] | You know we’re not allowed to talk about it. | 你知道我们不能谈论这些的 |
[39:00] | But Mom, we knew this was going to happen, didn’t we? | 但妈 我们都知道这迟早要发生的不是吗 |
[39:07] | Please don’t go, your family needs you here. | 求你别走 你的家人需要你留在这里 |
[39:13] | I need your understanding. | 我需要你的理解 |
[39:17] | I have to do something. | 我必须得做点什么 |
[39:20] | You remember the Sufi saying? | 你还记得教义的那句老话吗 |
[39:24] | Don’t you know yet, | 你还不懂吗 |
[39:27] | it’s your light that lights the world. | 汝之光芒将明耀世界 |
[39:30] | Yes, that’s why I must go. | 对呀 这也是为什么我必须得去 |
[40:08] | Here. | 给你 |
[40:11] | You do think of everything, don’t you? | 你的确是面面俱到啊 |
[40:12] | Message us as soon as you arrive | 到了就马上往回报信 |
[40:14] | and make sure you change locations often. | 确保常常更换驻地 |
[40:18] | So that they don’t locate your signals. | 这样他们才没法定位到你的信号 |
[40:20] | Yes, ma’am. | 好的女士 |
[40:21] | This is your wireless. | 这是你的电报机 |
[40:27] | If you have any doubts, | 如果你有任何迟疑 |
[40:28] | tell me now. | 现在就告诉我 |
[40:30] | There are ways to help the war effort here. | 在这里也有很多方法能在战争中尽一份力 |
[40:34] | No, ma’am, I’m resolved. | 不了女士 我已经决定了 |
[40:38] | I can fight, my resistance is not motivated by hate. | 我有能力战斗 但我奋起的源头并非仇恨 |
[40:42] | Good. | 很好 |
[40:46] | That’s a beautiful pin, | 这胸针很漂亮 |
[40:48] | it’s a lap wing, isn’t it? | 是只田凫对吗 |
[40:50] | Yes. Here. | 是的 给你 |
[40:52] | No, I couldn’t. | 我不能收下 |
[40:53] | No, you must. | 你必须得收下 |
[40:58] | Our first female wireless. | 作为我们的首位女性无线电报员 |
[41:02] | Congratulations, Madeline. | 恭喜你 马德琳 |
[41:06] | Liberte! | 敬自由 |
[41:08] | Good luck to you. | 祝你好运 |
[41:21] | Hello mama? | 妈妈您好呀 |
[41:24] | Hello darling. | 你也好 |
[41:36] | Yeah. Missing soldiers turn up all the time. | 是呀 失踪的士兵肯定往往都会归家 |
[41:51] | We’ve been here through long holiday. | 我们在这里已经等很久了 |
[41:53] | This feels dangerous. | 这感觉不太安全 |
[41:58] | We are here now, seen it through. | 我们都在这儿了 总得熬过去 |
[42:15] | I got this. | 我来 |
[42:18] | Madeline. | 马德琳 是你 |
[42:19] | Bridgette? | 布里奇特吗 |
[42:21] | Come on. | 下来 |
[42:23] | Raul. | 劳尔 |
[42:26] | Go. Run. | 跑起来 |
[42:29] | This is Madeline. | 这位是马德琳 |
[42:32] | Quickly let’s move. | 快点走 |
[42:38] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[42:39] | Yes. | 还好 |
[42:51] | Just a night or two. | 我们只呆呆一到两个晚上 |
[42:53] | I’ll find another safehouse for us soon. | 我会很快找到新得安全屋 |
[43:03] | Are you warm enough here? | 你在这儿冷吗 |
[43:10] | Welcome Madeline. | 欢迎来到这里 马德琳 |
[43:31] | Hello! May we speak? | 您好 我们能聊聊吗 |
[43:33] | I’m not interested. | 我没兴趣 |
[43:50] | – Hello. – Hello. | -您好 -您好 |
[43:51] | The New York Post. May we speak? | 我是纽约邮报的人 能谈谈吗 |
[43:56] | – Come in. – Merci. | -进来吧 -谢谢 |
[44:01] | I need a safe house for our agents | 我需要为我们的探员找个安全屋 |
[44:02] | and the police will never look here. | 警察绝不会找来这里 |
[44:06] | We cannot accommodate additional guests. | 我们不能再接纳更多的人了 |
[44:09] | I can barely feed our nuns as it is. | 我都只能勉强支撑这些修女生活 |
[44:17] | What if I could find extra food coupons? | 如果我能找到额外的饭票 |
[44:23] | Then we could find homes. | 那我们也可以找到居所 |
[44:48] | Bridgette reports the morale here is low. | 布里奇特说这里士气低落 |
[44:51] | Nazi spies everywhere. | 四处都有纳粹间谍 |
[44:53] | Recruiting. Send more funds. | 正在招兵买马 需经费 |
[45:24] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[45:25] | We identified an illegal radio signal from your home. | 我们从你房间里检测到了非法无线电信号 |
[45:28] | I don’t have a radio. | 我都没有收音机 |
[45:32] | Please, come in. | 请进 |
[45:35] | – I know he is here. – May I offer you something to eat? | -我知道他在这里 -我能给你拿点吃的吗 |
[45:39] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[46:23] | Raul, I need to talk to you about something. | 劳尔 我得和你谈点事 |
[46:25] | I’m headed to lunch. | 我要去吃午餐 |
[46:28] | You need to eat. I insist. | 你也需要吃点东西 |
[46:30] | Come. | 来吧 |
[46:36] | As of late my new patients have become a lot more interesting. | 我最近的新病人越来越有意思了 |
[46:49] | I have no place for Madeline tonight. | 我今晚没地方安置马德琳了 |
[46:52] | Do you have any more friends who might be sympathetic? | 你还有其他同情心丰厚的朋友吗 |
[46:55] | An attic? A basement? | 有阁楼或是地下室的 |
[46:58] | I have a basement. | 我有间地下室 |
[47:06] | Since I’m doing a favor for you, | 既然我帮了你这个忙 |
[47:10] | I expect something in return. | 我想要点回报 |
[47:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[47:13] | You need to see someone about your limp. | 你需要找个人来治好你的跛脚 |
[47:18] | It’s not a limp. It’s a wooden leg. | 不是跛脚 这是一只木腿 |
[47:24] | Oh, I thought maybe you, | 我还以为 |
[47:29] | you hurt it on your way | 你在空降法国的时候 |
[47:31] | into France, in parachute landing. | 伤到了腿 |
[47:38] | How did it happen? | 你的腿是怎么弄的 |
[47:42] | Do you mind? | 介意和我说说吗 |
[47:46] | I guess the question is do you mind? We’re eating. | 我想的是你会不会介意 我们在吃东西 |
[47:51] | I’m a physician, strong stomach. | 我是个内科医生 有强大的胃 |
[48:01] | My family summer home is on a farm. | 我家的避暑别墅在一个农场上 |
[48:05] | I love to hunt. | 我爱打猎 |
[48:07] | I went out with some friends to hunt birds. | 我和几个朋友出去猎鸟 |
[48:10] | I’d even brought my father’s favorite shotgun, | 我甚至带了我父亲最喜欢的猎枪 |
[48:16] | barrel pointing down as I was taught to do. | 我把枪管朝下 就像之前我学的一样 |
[48:22] | There was a wobbly fence. | 但是有一道不牢固的篱笆 |
[48:32] | Gangrene was setting in | 坏疽开始发作 |
[48:33] | and a decision had to be made. | 并且这个决定不得不做 |
[48:37] | I was unconscious, so the doctor made it for me. | 我昏迷了 医生给我治好了 |
[48:43] | That’s devastating. | 那太可怕了 |
[48:46] | First, I thought maybe I’d get my leg back somehow, | 首先 我想也许我可以把我的腿找回来 |
[48:56] | but we all know miracles don’t happen. | 但我们都知道奇迹不会发生 |
[49:00] | You may talk and I may listen | 你可以说 我可以倾听 |
[49:01] | and miracles might happen. | 奇迹就可能发生 |
[49:05] | Hemingway. | 海明威 |
[49:12] | There’s always a little room for dessert. | 总有一些地方可以吃到甜点 |
[49:19] | I have contacts too. | 我也有联络人 |
[49:21] | A little gift. A bit of soap. | 一个小礼物 一块香皂 |
[49:30] | That bad? | 那么糟糕吗 |
[49:48] | An exposition about the Jews being evil. | 关于犹太人罪恶的论述 |
[49:59] | Don’t believe this propaganda madam. | 别相信这个传单 夫人 |
[50:03] | The Germans are the enemy… not the Jews. | 德国人才是我们的敌人 犹太人不是 |
[50:12] | I’ve never seen so much hatred. | 我还从未见过这么多的仇恨 |
[50:15] | The Germans control what the French read and hear. | 德国人控制着法国人的所见所闻 |
[50:20] | False information is everywhere. | 虚假信息无处不在 |
[50:25] | The latest, an anti-Semitic exhibition. | 最新的 一个反犹太人的展览 |
[50:32] | There are lines down the block to see it. | 街上有很多人排队都要看 |
[50:59] | I didn’t think I’d get caught so quickly. | 我没想到我会这么快被抓住 |
[51:02] | You’ll be safe here. | 你在这里会安全的 |
[51:17] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[51:19] | It’s perfect. | 完美 |
[51:22] | These here are where the antennas are setup. | 这里是安装天线的地方 |
[51:26] | It’s easiest to get a signal. | 最容易得到信号 |
[51:28] | Don’t message where you sleep anymore. | 不要再留言说你的新地址了 |
[51:31] | If you run out of time, sign-off | 如果时间不够用 |
[51:32] | without your security check. | 在不知道周围是否安全情况下 停止工作 |
[51:35] | London will figure it out. | 伦敦那边会知道的 |
[51:53] | I’m a new patient. | 我是新来的病人 |
[51:54] | For Dr. Chevain? | 找切万医生 |
[51:56] | No Dr. Benoit. | 不是 找贝诺医生. |
[52:01] | Father Robert Alesch. | 罗伯特·阿莱希神父 |
[52:03] | Your sermons are legendary. | 您的布道堪称传奇 |
[52:10] | We can’t stand by with our arms folded. | 我们不能袖手旁观 |
[52:12] | Indeed. | 的确 |
[52:15] | I’m looking for Brigitte. | 我在找布丽吉特 |
[52:18] | Do you have a message for her? | 你有关于她的消息吗 |
[52:21] | I need to see her. | 我需要见她 |
[52:25] | I’m sorry, Father, but… | 我很抱歉 神父 但是 |
[52:28] | I apologize for the inconvenience. | 给您带来了不便 我非常抱歉 |
[52:32] | Perhaps you can return another time? | 也许你可以改天再来 |
[52:37] | I can’t promise, but I’ve heard Brigitte might be in town. | 我不能保证 但我听说布丽吉特就在城里 |
[52:40] | There is a double agent in Bordeaux. | 波尔多有个双重间谍 |
[52:42] | All my contacts have been arrested. | 我所有的联络人都被逮捕了 |
[52:44] | Who knows if any of them have talked. | 谁知道他们之间是不是有人供出我 |
[52:46] | I need protection, a disguise and money to rebuild a network. | 我需要保护 伪装和重建网络的钱 |
[52:52] | I’ve heard about Brigitte. | 我听说过布丽吉特 |
[52:54] | If you see her, please… | 如果你见到她 请 |
[52:55] | I’ll pass along the message. | 我会把消息传给你的 |
[52:57] | It’s urgent. | 这件事很紧急 |
[52:59] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[53:22] | I don’t trust him. | 我不相信他 |
[53:28] | He’s a resistance, right? | 他是一个反抗者 对吧 |
[53:29] | Did you hear his accent? | 你听到他的口音了吗 |
[53:30] | He grew up near the border, | 他在边境附近长大 |
[53:31] | his accent is common. | 他的口音很普通 |
[53:34] | He’s a priest, famous for his anti-Nazi sermons. | 他是个牧师 以他的反纳粹说教而出名 |
[53:37] | I’ve never heard of him. | 我从未听说过他 |
[53:38] | He needs our immediate help. | 他需要我们立刻帮助他 |
[53:40] | I will ask Madeline to check with London. | 我会叫马德琳去让伦敦方面查一下他 |
[53:43] | If they vouch for him then | 如果他们也为他担保的话 |
[53:45] | No. That will take too long. | 不 那会花费太多的时间 |
[53:47] | In the meantime, he may be caught and murdered. | 在此期间 他会被抓住谋杀 |
[53:51] | Raul, I’m the one | 劳尔 我是要对 |
[53:55] | responsible for the safety of | 对每一个走进这扇门的 |
[53:57] | every man and woman who walks in that door. | 男人女人负责 |
[54:02] | It’s my call to make. | 这是我的使命 |
[54:04] | I see. If you’ll excuse me, | 我明白了 我对此感到抱歉 |
[54:07] | I have work to do. | 我还有工作要做 |
[54:48] | This one is positive too. | 这个人的背景也是积极的 |
[54:50] | Thank God for Father Alesche. | 感谢上帝保佑阿莱希神父 |
[54:51] | A local vicar working with | 一位与抵抗组织合作的当地牧师 |
[54:52] | resistance who provided us with a safe house. | 他为我们提供了一个安全的住所 |
[54:54] | Right. | 没问题 |
[55:06] | I heard we are going to war with | 我听说我们要和 |
[55:07] | Hungary, Finland and Romania. | 匈牙利 芬兰还有罗马尼亚开战 |
[55:26] | Everyone, one moment. | 各位 请出去一下 |
[55:38] | Someone at the top said, no. | 上面有人说 不行 |
[55:44] | Why? | 为什么 |
[55:45] | All I’ve been told is, | 我被告知的是 |
[55:48] | “You’re not getting your citizenship papers.” | 你不能拿到你的公民身份证 |
[55:54] | Because I’m Jewish? | 就因为我是犹太人吗 |
[56:12] | My intelligence work will be | 作为敌人的公民 |
[56:14] | suspect as a citizen of the enemy. | 我的情报工作将会受到怀疑 |
[56:18] | If anyone else here found out. | 如果被其他人发觉 |
[56:20] | If they do, I will | 如果他们发觉了 |
[56:22] | remind them that your intelligence efforts have always | 我会提醒他们 你们的情报工作 |
[56:24] | been unofficial and not to worry | 是非官方的 不用担心 |
[56:26] | that technically your rank is only that of a secretary. | 从技术层面讲你只是个秘书 |
[56:29] | Who is dispensable without British papers. | 任何人没有英国文件的人都是可有可无的 |
[56:32] | Indispensable to me. | 对我来说是不可或缺的 |
[56:35] | Upstairs can be difficult. | 爬上去会很难 |
[56:39] | They’re comfortable with things | 他们安于现状 |
[56:41] | as they are and your secret is safe with me. | 但我会保守你的秘密 |
[57:11] | Now we are the masters of our fate, | 现在我们是命运的主人 |
[57:15] | that the task which has been set before | 摆在我们面前的任务 |
[57:17] | us is not above our strength; | 并非超出我们的能力范围 |
[57:19] | that its pangs and toils are not beyond our endurance. | 它带来的苦难并非超出我们承受范围 |
[57:26] | He wasn’t done. | 他还没讲完 |
[57:27] | It’s bloody rubbish. | 这该死的垃圾 |
[57:34] | My citizenship papers, they said, no. | 我的公民证 他们不同意 |
[57:43] | Mama, every time there’s a knock on our door, | 妈妈 每次有人来敲门 |
[57:49] | I fear that they are coming to deport me, every time. | 我都担心他们会来驱逐我们 |
[57:56] | I thought that we could remake our lives here. | 我以为我们可以在这里重塑我们的生活 |
[57:59] | I thought it would be safe. | 我以为会很安全 |
[58:06] | On Sunday, December 7th, 1941, | 1941年12月7日星期日 |
[58:13] | a state of war has | 一场战争正在 |
[58:16] | existed between the United States | 美国和 |
[58:20] | and the Japanese Empire. | 日本之间展开 |
[58:22] | We’ll overcome this premeditated invasion. | 我们会战胜这场有预谋的入侵 |
[58:26] | The American people in their righteous might will win | 美国人民将凭借正义的力量 |
[58:30] | through to absolute victory. | 直到绝对胜利 |
[58:38] | Virginia’s cover is blown. | 弗吉尼亚的身份没有用了 |
[58:40] | American reporters won’t be allowed in France now. | 美国记者现在不允许在法国境内 |
[58:43] | We’ll get her a French disguise. | 那就要给她搞一个法式伪装 |
[58:44] | She needs to come back and cool off. | 她需要回来休息一下 |
[58:46] | She doesn’t want to cool off. | 她不想休息 |
[58:49] | Her leadership skills have exceeded expectations, | 她的领导能力已经超出了预期 |
[58:51] | we need her in the field. | 我们需要她在场 |
[58:52] | But her accent. | 但是她的口音 |
[58:53] | Will be possible. | 会没事的 |
[58:55] | She was head of the drama league. | 她是戏剧联盟的负责人 |
[58:58] | There needs to be a change in hair. | 需要改变一下发型 |
[59:00] | And a new code name, of course. | 换一个新的代号 |
[59:03] | It means strength. | 它意味着力量 |
[59:07] | Excuse me, sir. Sorry. | 不好意思 先生 对不起 |
[59:09] | Which wireless are we going to transfer to Paris? | 我们要调哪个无线电到巴黎 |
[59:13] | We have lost communication. | 我们失去了联系 |
[59:15] | Still nothing from Stevenson? | 史蒂文森还是什么消息都没有吗 |
[59:20] | Send Noor. | 发消息给努尔 |
[59:22] | Mark’s been in the field longer | 马克还在战场上 |
[59:24] | and Paris is tougher than Vichy. | 巴黎比维希更难攻破 |
[59:26] | Women can move about more | 女人可以在被占领的 |
[59:28] | freely in occupied territory. | 土地上更自由地走动 |
[59:29] | We have to get this right. | 我们必须把这件事做好 |
[59:32] | Noor goes North. | 努尔去北边 |
[59:40] | What else did London say? | 伦敦方面还说什么了吗 |
[59:42] | Father Alesche’s credentials checkout. | 阿莱希神父的证件检查完毕了 |
[59:46] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[59:47] | Yeah. London said to send him 300,000 francs. | 没错 伦敦方面说要给他寄30万法郎 |
[59:54] | You’ll have to find him. | 你必须找到他 |
[59:56] | I left him on his own. | 我把他一个人留下了 |
[1:00:03] | On your next get ask London to send more wireless. | 下一次向伦敦方面要求更多的无线设备 |
[1:00:06] | The passing of information is taking too long. | 传递消息要花太多时间了 |
[1:00:09] | Of course. | 好的 |
[1:00:15] | You know what, I think we should practice a bit more. | 你知道吗 我想我们应该多练习一下法语 |
[1:00:18] | Sure. | 当然 |
[1:00:20] | Has to have a bit more at the end. | 最后得多吃一点 |
[1:00:27] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:00:38] | It look’s beautiful, doesn’t it? | 看起来很漂亮 对吧 |
[1:00:42] | It’s the role of your lifetime. | 这是你一生的角色 |
[1:00:53] | We should get you moving. | 我们该让你搬走了 |
[1:00:57] | I wish you didn’t have to go to Paris. | 我希望你不用去巴黎 |
[1:01:02] | Will you be okay? | 你会没事的 |
[1:01:07] | We’ll be here only for a short time, | 我们只会在这里待很短一段时间 |
[1:01:10] | but what we do while we’re here changes the course of the future. | 但我们在这里所做的改变了未来的进程 |
[1:01:41] | Boarding Train for Paris! | 去巴黎的火车要开了 |
[1:02:16] | Search everything. Everybody off the train! | 搜查行李 所有人下车 |
[1:02:21] | Everybody off, bring your luggage! | 所有人下车 带着自己的行李 |
[1:02:54] | We found her! | 我们抓到她了 |
[1:03:07] | Everybody back on the train! | 所有人回到火车上 |
[1:03:48] | I won’t be long. | 我不会呆很久的 |
[1:04:01] | Arrived. Philomen requests more wireless | 已到达 菲洛梅娜请求更多的无线设备 |
[1:04:04] | to support growing resistance in Lyon. | 来支持在里昂正在增长的抵抗力 |
[1:04:06] | Off to meet circuit members at safe house. | 去安全屋见电路成员 |
[1:04:16] | 8, rue des Archers | 阿切尔街8号 |
[1:04:18] | Safer than a hotel. | 比旅馆安全 |
[1:04:20] | I like the new look. | 我喜欢这个新造型 |
[1:04:39] | The 10th of February, 1942. | 1942年2月10日 |
[1:04:42] | We continue to organize drop zones and distribute cash | 我们继续组织投递区并分发现金 |
[1:04:45] | and weapons to our agents as they | 把武器交给我们的特工 |
[1:04:47] | pass through our hub here in Lyon. | 穿过我们在里昂枢纽 |
[1:04:49] | Agents Joseph and Cole were parachuted in safely. | 约瑟夫和柯尔探员安全降落 |
[1:04:54] | Okay, boys. | 伙计们 |
[1:04:55] | The German torpedo boats are hiding in the main canal. | 德国潜艇就隐藏在干渠 |
[1:05:00] | Good good luck in Marseilles. | 祝你们在马赛好运 |
[1:05:03] | When using a gun, double-tap, | 当用枪时 双击 |
[1:05:06] | torso head. | 躯干 头部 |
[1:05:16] | It’s good to see you, Father Alesche. | 很高兴见到你 阿莱希神父 |
[1:05:18] | Are there more agent I should assist as I rebuild? | 我重建时还有别的特工需要协助的吗 |
[1:05:21] | Use it for your network. | 用在你的联络网上 |
[1:05:25] | Be careful out there.. | 一切小心 |
[1:05:27] | 10:00 PM | 晚上十点 |
[1:05:37] | This will be helpful. | 这会帮大忙的 |
[1:05:42] | That should be enough for explosives | 这些应该足够负担炸药了 |
[1:05:54] | Virginia’s report identifies a number of | 弗吉尼亚报告确认了一条纳粹 |
[1:05:56] | new Nazi supply lines across France. | 在法国的新供给线路号码 |
[1:05:59] | Impressive work. | 干的不错啊 |
[1:06:03] | My contacts suspect an ammunition shipment | 我的联络人怀疑一列弹药运输车 |
[1:06:05] | is passing through on its way to Paris. | 正在前往巴黎的路上 |
[1:06:07] | In the center, right? | 在中间 对吗 |
[1:06:09] | I’m organizing a group | 我在招募一个组织 |
[1:06:10] | to destroy the freight line. | 来摧毁运输线 |
[1:06:27] | The full petroleum targets are now set as planned. | 装满石油的目标已经如计划设置好了 |
[1:06:31] | switching safe houses, and we’ll meet | 转移安全屋中 等我到达时 |
[1:06:33] | the head of the Northern circuit when I get there. | 我们将会见到北方路线的头领 |
[1:07:01] | We’ve finally caught you. | 总算抓住你了 |
[1:07:12] | You must go! | 你得离开 |
[1:07:14] | It’s too dangerous here! | 这里太危险了 |
[1:08:23] | Urgent, Northern circuit infiltrated. | 紧急情况 北方路线被渗入了 |
[1:08:26] | Gestapo, on my own, | 盖世太保 只剩我了 |
[1:08:28] | send reinforcements. | 请求支援 |
[1:08:46] | Get this to Buck Master immediately. | 立刻给巴克·马斯特送去 |
[1:08:51] | It’s Rena right? | 你叫雷娜 对吗 |
[1:08:56] | Could you do me a little favor, | 能不能帮我个小忙 |
[1:09:00] | just between us ladies? | 不要跟别人说 |
[1:09:02] | Sure. | 当然 |
[1:09:05] | I need to get a message to Madeline and I | 我需要给马德琳送个消息 |
[1:09:07] | don’t have time to wait for the men. | 而我没时间等男人来完成了 |
[1:09:10] | Tell Madeline that I’m working on a way to get her home. | 告诉马德琳我在想办法接她回家 |
[1:09:15] | Tell her to stay low and to keep moving. | 告诉她保持低调并保持移动 |
[1:09:18] | I will get her home. | 我会接她回来的 |
[1:09:20] | Got it? Good. | 记住了 很好 |
[1:09:24] | I don’t advise making any mistakes. | 建议不要搞错一个字 |
[1:09:26] | I have a really good memory. | 我记性很好的 |
[1:09:29] | Right. | 好的 |
[1:09:49] | What, a woman with a wooden leg? She will slow us down. | 什么 有条假腿的女人 她会拖累我们的 |
[1:09:53] | I’m telling you she cannot do it. | 我告诉你她做不来的 |
[1:09:54] | It’s not going to work. | 不会成功的 |
[1:09:55] | Alfonse! | 阿方斯 |
[1:09:57] | This is Philomen, head | 这位是菲洛梅娜 |
[1:09:59] | of the hectare circuit, | 海克泰尔路线的头领 |
[1:10:00] | and SOE agents Paul and George, | 这边是SOE特工保罗和乔治 |
[1:10:02] | local mechanic, he’ll be assisting us with explosives. | 本地机械师 他会协助我们的爆炸 |
[1:10:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:10:06] | But we will not have much time. | 但是我们的时间不多了 |
[1:10:08] | The ammunition shipment, | 那列弹药车 |
[1:10:10] | it passes with 30 minutes after dark. | 天黑后30分钟内就会经过 |
[1:10:16] | Perhaps we could get more hands. | 或许我们可以多找些人 |
[1:10:19] | I can join. | 我可以加入 |
[1:10:21] | No. Women shouldn’t be in the field. | 不行 女人不应该上一线 |
[1:10:24] | Yes, they shouldn’t, Paul. | 话虽如此 保罗 |
[1:10:26] | Certainly not you. There’s a lot of running involved. | 尤其是你 会有很多需要跑步的地方 |
[1:10:35] | We were all trained in explosives. | 我们都在爆炸中受过训练 |
[1:10:38] | Who the hell are you to give orders? | 你算老几在这儿发号施令 |
[1:10:39] | – My orders come from London. – Alright, alright. | -我的指令来自伦敦 -好了 好了 |
[1:10:41] | Look, well, we’re on the same side, right? So… | 我们都是一边的 对吧 所以 |
[1:10:48] | Paul, stopping this ammunition shipment | 保罗 阻止这列弹药车 |
[1:10:51] | will save thousands of lives. | 可以挽救上千人的性命 |
[1:11:08] | My previous job at a French motor companies | 我的上一份工作是在一家法国汽车公司 |
[1:11:11] | certainly didn’t prepare me for this. | 对我做这个真是一点帮助都没有 |
[1:11:17] | There could be many explanations, Vera. | 外面可能有很多的爆炸 维拉 |
[1:11:19] | Noor’s been late before. | 努尔之前也迟到过 |
[1:11:21] | This new curfew’s mucking up everyone’s scheds. | 这个新的宵禁搞乱了所有人的计划 |
[1:11:27] | Your latest recruits have been doing impressive work, | 你最近招的新人们工作很厉害 |
[1:11:31] | and Virginia has been spectacular. | 而弗吉尼亚尤其突出 |
[1:11:35] | You are right about her. Good find. | 你是对的 找得好 |
[1:11:40] | Let’s hope they pull it off tonight. | 希望他们今晚能顺利吧 |
[1:11:43] | If we could derail an ammunition shipment that | 如果我们搞垮了一列弹药车 |
[1:11:45] | would certainly be good news. | 那就真的是个好消息了 |
[1:12:30] | Stop! | 停下 |
[1:12:33] | It’s the police! | 是警察 |
[1:12:35] | I said stop! | 我说了停下 |
[1:13:11] | Well, they now have our wireless. | 好吧 现在我们的无线电在他们手上了 |
[1:13:22] | No, the most pressing concern right now is George. | 不 现在最需要担心的是乔治 |
[1:13:27] | And he hasn’t been trained. | 而且他没有受过训练 |
[1:13:32] | God knows what he might divulge under challenging circumstances. | 天知道他被为难了会把什么说出去 |
[1:13:35] | Christ. | 老天 |
[1:13:39] | George is the mechanic. | 乔治是机械师 |
[1:13:42] | Can he pick the lock? | 他会开锁吗 |
[1:13:43] | With what? | 用什么 |
[1:13:45] | A wrench. | 扳手 |
[1:13:47] | Yes, because they do hand out wrenches in prisons. | 对 因为监狱里给每个人都发扳手的 |
[1:13:54] | What if we could hide the wrench in a package. | 如果我们能把扳手藏在包裹里呢 |
[1:13:57] | The Geneva Convention allows for humanitarian groups to | 日内瓦公约规定了允许人道主义团体 |
[1:14:00] | deliver care packages to prisoners. | 给囚犯送关怀包裹 |
[1:14:02] | They check care packages. | 他们会检查关怀包裹 |
[1:14:03] | Including games. | 包括游戏 |
[1:14:05] | I mean if it’s an innocent game, what’s there to check? | 如果只是个无害的游戏 有什么好查的 |
[1:14:08] | This is bloody insane. | 你他妈疯了 |
[1:14:10] | I could ask Isabella to do it. | 我可以让伊莎贝拉做这件事 |
[1:14:13] | She’s a resistance member who looks charitable. | 她是抵抗组织里看起来最像慈善家的 |
[1:14:18] | I don’t know. We need more time to think. | 我不确定 我们需要更多时间想想 |
[1:14:21] | We don’t have time, Paul. | 我们没有时间了保罗 |
[1:14:32] | Yeah, why not. | 那就试试吧 |
[1:15:02] | Oh Gosh. | 天啊 |
[1:15:22] | What do you have there? | 拿的什么 |
[1:15:43] | Good. Let’s play. | 挺好 来玩吧 |
[1:15:46] | It’s for the prisoner, sir. | 这些是给囚犯的 先生 |
[1:15:48] | They can have it when we’re done. Put it down here. | 我们玩完就会给他们了 放下吧 |
[1:16:15] | They’re not coming. | 他们不来了 |
[1:16:18] | We’re not going anywhere. | 我们不能走 |
[1:16:39] | Let’s pack it up for tonight. | 今晚就这样吧 |
[1:16:41] | But I’ll be back tomorrow for a rematch. | 不过我明天还会来继续的 |
[1:16:55] | Bring her to the prisoners. | 让她给囚犯送去 |
[1:17:12] | To pass the time tonight. | 用来消磨长夜 |
[1:17:14] | That’s nice of you. | 你太善良了 |
[1:17:19] | Lights out! | 关灯了 |
[1:17:41] | Thank God! | 谢天谢地 |
[1:17:44] | Let’s go. | 出发 |
[1:18:03] | What is going on here? | 你们怎么了 |
[1:18:06] | Is there a problem, sir? | 有什么问题吗 先生 |
[1:18:12] | What are you all doing past curfew hour? | 宵禁时间都过了你们还在干嘛 |
[1:18:16] | We don’t want to cause trouble. | 我们并不想惹事 |
[1:18:22] | Get on your knees, all of you. Now! | 全部跪下 立刻 |
[1:18:27] | Sir, there’s a misunderstanding. | 先生 我们有点误会 |
[1:18:33] | Your accent… it’s not from around here. | 你的口音 不是本地的 |
[1:19:05] | Philomen, get them out of here. Go now. | 菲洛梅娜 带他们离开这儿 快 |
[1:19:09] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[1:19:13] | Alfonse? Alfonse? | 阿方斯 阿方斯 |
[1:19:29] | You see, He listened to my prayers. | 看呐 上帝听见了我的祈祷 |
[1:19:35] | We will take good care of them. | 我们会照顾好他们的 |
[1:19:37] | Thanks, sister. | 太谢谢女士 |
[1:19:40] | Remember, they know who you are now. | 记住 他们知道你是谁了 |
[1:19:41] | Stay here until I organize a way to get you back to London. | 在我找到办法送你回伦敦前留在这儿 |
[1:19:45] | But you won’t have a wireless. | 但是你们没有无线电了 |
[1:19:48] | We’ll manage. | 我们会想办法的 |
[1:20:45] | In other news, to keep their war machine going, | 下一条新闻 为了维持战争机器的运转 |
[1:20:48] | the Nazis are tightening their grip on | 纳粹加强了他们在法国的所谓 |
[1:20:50] | the so-called unoccupied part of France. | 无主之地的压榨 |
[1:20:53] | French citizens are now being drafted | 法国居民被抓壮丁后 |
[1:20:56] | and taken to work as forced labor in Germany. | 作为劳役送往德国工作 |
[1:21:27] | Noor? | 努尔 |
[1:21:28] | Giselle? | 吉赛尔 |
[1:21:29] | I thought it was you! | 我就知道是你 |
[1:21:31] | Oh my God! How are you? | 天啊 你还好吗 |
[1:21:36] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿做什么 |
[1:21:39] | It’s complicated. | 有点复杂 |
[1:21:40] | You look like you could really use a cup of tea. | 你看起来很需要来杯茶 |
[1:21:42] | Yes, that would be lovely. | 是的 那样就好了 |
[1:21:45] | I’m so happy to see you. | 见到你太高兴了 |
[1:21:47] | You can’t even imagine. | 你都想象不到 |
[1:21:57] | Giselle, I’ve been sleeping in alleys for days. | 吉赛尔 我已经在巷子里睡了好几天了 |
[1:22:01] | I have nowhere to go. | 我没有地方去了 |
[1:22:05] | Can you help me? | 你能帮帮我吗 |
[1:22:07] | I have a family, Noor. If anyone finds out… | 我有家人努尔 万一有人发现 |
[1:22:11] | Giselle, thousands of Jews are disappearing. | 吉赛尔 几千犹太人消失了 |
[1:22:14] | Now innocent French children are being marked with yellow stars. | 现在无辜的法国孩子被用黄星星标记 |
[1:22:18] | Aren’t you afraid? | 你不害怕吗 |
[1:22:23] | Please… for France? | 求你了 看在法国的份上 |
[1:22:30] | A few days. | 就几天 |
[1:22:32] | That’s all I can offer you. | 我只能帮你这么多了 |
[1:22:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:22:51] | Not now. | 现在不行 |
[1:23:01] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:23:06] | Will not return. My transmission’s needed. | 暂不回程 工作需要 |
[1:23:09] | Excited to help rebuild the circuit. | 期待帮助重建道路 |
[1:23:11] | the bird has brought me luck. | 小鸟给我带来了好运 |
[1:23:13] | Next message we’ll send coordinates for parachute replacements. | 下次传信我们会给出替代的降落坐标 |
[1:23:17] | Bloody hell. | 该死的 |
[1:23:27] | Roosevelt’s decision, committing U.S. troops to aid the British | 罗斯福总统决定派出美军支援英国 |
[1:23:31] | in the seizure of French North Africa has | 在敌占法属北非地区 |
[1:23:34] | culminated in a major defeat to the Axis. | 不幸惨败轴心国 |
[1:23:36] | Having lost control of the Mediterranean, | 失去了对地中海的控制 |
[1:23:39] | Hitler’s forces are gathering on the frontiers of | 希特勒的军队正在法国南部边界聚集 |
[1:23:43] | Southern France to occupy the rest of France. | 意图全面占领法国 |
[1:24:36] | Klaus Barbie has arrived! | 克劳斯·巴比到了 |
[1:25:04] | I’d do anything to get my hands on that limping bitch’s throat. | 我一定要亲手掐死那个坡脚的贱人 |
[1:25:10] | Distribute these fliers. All over France. | 把这些文件分发到整个法国 |
[1:25:23] | Tone it down on those sermons. | 宣传词别那么冲 |
[1:25:26] | This is new for me. | 我缺少经验 |
[1:25:29] | I wanted to be convincing, Herr Barbie… | 我想要更有说服力 芭比先生 |
[1:25:31] | Do not disparage the Führer’s name! | 不许破坏元首的名声 |
[1:25:36] | …so no one suspects anything. My apologies. | 为了不让人们产生任何质疑 我很抱歉 |
[1:25:52] | Your bonus. | 你的奖励 |
[1:25:57] | I paid for both of your whores in Paris, as well. | 我也给你巴黎的两个婊子付过钱了 |
[1:26:01] | Find me this woman. | 给我找到这个女人 |
[1:26:37] | Philomine. Philomine! | 菲洛明 菲洛明 |
[1:26:40] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[1:26:44] | 公告 所有警察单位注意 这个逃跑的女人是最危险的特工 法国的盟友我们必须毁灭她 | |
[1:26:47] | They know you are the leader of hundreds of spies. | 他们知道你是上百名间谍的领导了 |
[1:26:49] | It’s only a matter of time before | 有什么人认出你然后上报 |
[1:26:50] | somebody recognizes you and speaks. | 只是时间的问题 |
[1:26:52] | The Germans will stop at nothing until they find you. | 德国人不找到你不会罢休的 |
[1:26:54] | You need to take the train South to Perpignon. | 你得坐火车南下去佩皮尼昂 |
[1:26:57] | You need to go now. | 你得赶紧走了 |
[1:26:59] | I’m not giving up. We’re not giving up. | 我不会放弃 我们不会放弃的 |
[1:27:05] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[1:27:30] | This is the punishment for anyone… | 对于任何帮助间谍 |
[1:27:33] | who is caught aiding spies and betraying the Führer. | 背叛元首的人 这就是惩罚 |
[1:28:45] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[1:28:48] | You are asking me questions and I do not know the answers. | 我不知道您的问题的答案 |
[1:28:50] | Why would she have told me anything? | 她怎么会什么都告诉我 |
[1:28:53] | I am a doctor. | 我就是个医生而已 |
[1:28:54] | I am healing people, that’s it. | 我的工作就是治病救人 仅此而已 |
[1:29:12] | Where is she? | 她在哪里 |
[1:29:14] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:30:08] | This is what we do with spies. | 这就是我们处理间谍的方式 |
[1:30:50] | Perpignan, si vous plait. | 请买到佩皮尼昂 |
[1:31:09] | Bon courage | 加油 祝你好运 |
[1:31:14] | Merci. | 谢谢 |
[1:31:51] | What have you done? | 你都做了什么 |
[1:31:52] | I did this for you. | 我所做的都是为了你 |
[1:31:54] | For you to eat. | 为了我们能填饱肚子 |
[1:32:45] | Move it you dirty whore! Keep moving. | 快走 婊子 快走 |
[1:34:25] | I found your notebook. | 我们已经发现了你的密码本 |
[1:34:27] | We have all your codes. | 我们掌握了你所有的代码 |
[1:34:36] | I’m going to ask one more time, who is she? | 我再问一遍 她是谁 |
[1:34:54] | Loyalty. It’s overrated. | 忠诚 你高估了它的价值 |
[1:35:01] | Someone in your circuit tipped us off to | 你们地下线路的人向我们告密 |
[1:35:02] | your friend. | 揭发了你的朋友 |
[1:35:09] | Start transmitting as Madeline. | 用马德琳的名义传送代码 |
[1:35:41] | Madeline sent the coordinates for | 马德琳发来了地点坐标 |
[1:35:42] | the replacement is to be parachuted, | 可以被空投的新的替换成员的地点 |
[1:35:43] | but there’s a problem. | 但是有个问题 |
[1:35:46] | Her code is perfect. | 她的代码正确无误 |
[1:35:49] | So? | 然后呢 |
[1:35:51] | There’s not a single mistake. | 没有任何错误 |
[1:35:53] | Well she’s good. | 是啊 她很棒 |
[1:35:54] | Yes, but there’s always a mistake or two. | 是的 但是每次总会有一两个错误的 |
[1:35:56] | This one’s perfect. | 但是这次是一个错误都没有的 |
[1:35:57] | What are you saying, Leo? | 里欧 你在说什么 |
[1:36:01] | I’m saying the style on this one is different. | 我在说这个代码文件的风格是不同的 |
[1:36:04] | Her security check is correct? | 她的安全检测是正确的吗 |
[1:36:07] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:36:08] | You’re speculating. | 你在推测 |
[1:36:12] | It doesn’t feel right. | 就是感觉不对 |
[1:36:13] | We’re acting on feelings now, | 我们现在得通过直觉去行动 |
[1:36:14] | are we? What’s your opinion? | 是吧 你的意见呢 |
[1:36:19] | We have a wireless who won’t survive alone | 我们的无线电情报员是无法孤立存活的 |
[1:36:24] | I don’t know Buck it’s not clear. | 巴克 我不知道 不是很清楚 |
[1:36:33] | Parachute those replacements | 空降那些代替人员 |
[1:36:34] | to her proposed coordinates. | 到她提供的地点坐标 |
[1:36:40] | We begin here in Perpignon. | 我们在佩皮尼昂开始 |
[1:36:42] | go inland to avoid the patrols. | 走内陆摆脱巡查 |
[1:36:44] | It’s 35 miles across the mountain. | 穿过这片大山要走35英里 |
[1:36:47] | From there, you’ll need to hover on a train to Barcelona, | 从那你可能要在到巴塞罗那的火车上 |
[1:36:49] | where you can get a train to Portugal | 停留一段时间 知道你能搭上去葡萄牙 |
[1:36:51] | and then a ship to London. | 的火车 之后坐船去伦敦 |
[1:36:52] | Get some rest, you’ll need it. | 你现在需要好好休息 |
[1:37:02] | Hello my madam. | 女士 您好 |
[1:37:28] | No complaining out of you. | 你不要抱怨 |
[1:38:26] | She’s heading South… Pyrenees. | 她向南出发了 比利牛斯山脉 |
[1:39:41] | She’s tried to escape twice. | 她试图两次逃跑 已经让她精疲力尽 |
[1:39:44] | We can’t get anything out of her. | 我们也没法从她身上获得任何信息 |
[1:39:50] | Put her on the next van. | 下次送她上车 |
[1:41:19] | Yes. | 请进 |
[1:41:30] | Leo was right. | 里欧是对的 |
[1:41:32] | They must have Noor’s code. | 他们已经掌握了努尔的代码 |
[1:41:35] | What? | 什么 |
[1:41:36] | We parachuted those agents straight into | 我们直接把情报人员空投到了 |
[1:41:38] | the hands of the Gestapo. | 在盖世太保敌人的手里 |
[1:41:44] | The pilot made it back. | 只有飞行员一个人活着回来 |
[1:41:50] | I didn’t want to give up on that. | 我不想就这么放弃 |
[1:41:52] | I don’t want to give up on any of them. | 我不想放弃他们中的任何一个人 |
[1:41:59] | God, what have I done? | 天呢 我都做了什么 |
[1:42:04] | It’s too goddamn late to ask that now, | 现在说什么都太晚了 |
[1:42:08] | and they deserve more than the two of us sitting here, | 而且他们不是简单的值得我们俩安全的 |
[1:42:11] | second guessing ourselves, safely tucked away behind a desk. | 坐在这里 隐藏在幕后 去猜测 |
[1:42:15] | But what do we have to show for any of this? | 但是我们应该为这些做什么呢 |
[1:42:18] | We will soon have hundreds of agents in the field. | 很快在战场上会有数以万计的侦查人员 |
[1:42:21] | Yes, we’ve made mistakes, yes, | 是的 我们犯了很多错误 是的 |
[1:42:23] | things should be done that | 有很多事情我们之前就该完成的 |
[1:42:25] | have not yet been accomplished, | 但是我们没有做完 |
[1:42:26] | but we are getting better at this every day. | 但是我们每天都在进步 |
[1:42:31] | We must keep trying, we must. | 我们没有别的办法 我们只能不断探索 |
[1:42:39] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:42:42] | Have we heard from Virginia? | 弗吉尼亚那边的情况怎么样了 |
[1:43:03] | Goddamn it. | 该死的 |
[1:44:00] | Well done. | 做得好 |
[1:44:01] | You did it! | 你做到了 |
[1:44:27] | Please, be seated. | 请坐 |
[1:44:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:44:42] | A double. | 加了双倍 |
[1:44:44] | To Cuthbert. | 为了卡斯伯特 |
[1:44:45] | To Cuthbert. | 为了卡斯伯特 |
[1:44:50] | Who deserves a medal, I think. | 我觉得我们的所作所为值得钦佩 |
[1:45:00] | Virginia, I wish we had better news. | 弗吉尼亚 我希望我们有好消息 |
[1:45:06] | From what we know the convent was not raided. | 但是我们得知修道院被突袭了 |
[1:45:09] | Everyone else had or was. | 无人生还 |
[1:45:13] | Everyone? | 所有人 |
[1:45:14] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:45:21] | Madeline, how is she? | 马德琳 她呢 他怎么样 |
[1:45:27] | Her circuit was also a compromised. | 她的地下线路也受到了损坏 |
[1:45:30] | What happened to her? | 她怎么样了 |
[1:45:32] | She’s missing. | 她失踪了 |
[1:45:45] | Send me back. | 让我回去 |
[1:45:47] | You’re one of our best, I wish we could. | 你是我们最好的之一 我也希望你能回去 |
[1:45:51] | You can. | 你可以下这个命令的 |
[1:45:53] | The Gestapo are pulling in everything they can. | 盖世太保已经做了他们所有能做的了 |
[1:45:56] | It would be criminal to send someone | 现在把像你这么优秀的人才遣返 |
[1:45:59] | as remarkable as you right now. | 是一种犯罪行为 |
[1:46:04] | They’re looking for you, | 他们一直在找你 |
[1:46:06] | Virginia, they know who you are. | 弗吉尼亚 他们知道你是谁 |
[1:46:07] | My neck is my own. You know if | 我的脑袋挂在我自己脖子上 你知道的 |
[1:46:09] | I’m willing to get a crick in it because there’s a war. | 我也愿意为此付出生命 因为这是战争 |
[1:46:11] | It is the necks of everyone in your network. | 这是你的地下联络网的所有人的生命 |
[1:46:15] | Perhaps that wouldn’t be the case if F Section | 如果伦敦分部做好了本职工作 保护 |
[1:46:18] | did a better job of protecting their agents. | 好侦查人员 这种事情也许就不会发生 |
[1:46:25] | We are doing our best and we are | 我们确实尽力做到最好 我们也已经意识 |
[1:46:30] | all too aware that our best | 到 我们到牺牲很多其他人的生命 |
[1:46:34] | is costing people their lives. | 去保护最优秀的人 |
[1:46:40] | That’s because there are | 那是因为太多的地下成员 |
[1:46:42] | too many field agents who need to | 需要来自无线电台情报员 |
[1:46:44] | be supported by one wireless. | 的支持 |
[1:46:46] | When one wireless goes down, | 一个无线情报员倒下了 所有人消息来源 |
[1:46:47] | everyone’s compromised, you need to train more. | 都被摧毁 你需要培训更多的无线情报员 |
[1:46:51] | That is the problem. | 这是问题的根本所在 |
[1:46:55] | We will consider that. | 我们一定会慎重考虑 |
[1:47:55] | Vera, we suspect, Aletsche, | 维拉 我们怀疑阿莱切 |
[1:47:57] | is the one who betrayed Virginia’s team and | 是出卖弗吉尼亚和她的团队的人 |
[1:48:02] | upstairs has concerns that | 上级领导认为你作为核对他信息的人 |
[1:48:06] | it was you who checked him out? | 应该对此事负责 |
[1:48:13] | You know, he checked out on paper. | 你知道我们只是检查了他的履历 |
[1:48:17] | He did, yes. | 是的 是检查了他的履历 |
[1:48:19] | No one suspected he was a double agent. | 没有人怀疑过他是双重间谍 |
[1:48:23] | Not me or you. | 你没有怀疑过 我也没有怀疑过 |
[1:48:25] | I know but nonetheless they have. | 我知道 但是尽管如此 他们已经 |
[1:48:28] | Lets not pretend that this has anything to do with | 我们不要假装我负责检查 |
[1:48:31] | my looking into Alesche, who checked out. | 阿莱希的履历和这次意外有任何关系 |
[1:48:35] | D-Day planning is around the corner and I | D-Day计划已经蓄势待发 我已经受够了 |
[1:48:37] | am done being the unofficial, | 这种非官方的 不被组织信任的工作 |
[1:48:40] | untrusted part of our team just because I was born a Jew. | 仅仅因为我是犹太人 |
[1:48:47] | You want me? I want my papers and proper rank. | 你需要我 我需要我的签证和军衔 |
[1:48:53] | Next move is yours. | 下一步是你应该做的 |
[1:50:24] | Well, those tactics were very effective, French move on. | 这些策略非常有效 法国人民继续前进 |
[1:50:28] | Of course. Vera Atkins, | 当然了 你来了维拉 阿特金斯 |
[1:50:32] | this is William Donovan, | 这位是威廉·多诺万 |
[1:50:33] | Chief of OSS, America’s SOE. | 他是OSS的首席长官 美国的SOE |
[1:50:36] | Your reputation precedes you, Wild Bill. | 老狐狸比尔 您声名远扬 |
[1:50:38] | As does yours. | 您也是 |
[1:50:40] | All good things, I’m sure. | 我确定 都是好的事情 |
[1:50:42] | We’ve spent years working on | 我们在摧毁敌方设备和误导其政府制度 |
[1:50:44] | sabotage and subversion techniques. | 的方法策略进行了多年的研究 |
[1:50:46] | We know the best way to cut off Nazi access. | 我们了解了截断纳粹分子进入的最佳方案 |
[1:50:49] | We want to place small sabotage teams of | 我们想建立毁坏敌人设备的小组 |
[1:50:52] | three agents all over, one wireless each. | 三个侦查员一组 每组一名无线情报员 |
[1:50:55] | Surprise sabotaged vanish. | 出其不意 斩草除根 然后迅速销声匿迹 |
[1:50:57] | Germans won’t know what hit hem. | 德国人不会知道是谁袭击了他们 |
[1:50:59] | We have experienced agents in | 我们拥有大批有经验的 经过培训和训练 |
[1:51:00] | the training facilities to implement the plan, | 的侦查员执行计划 |
[1:51:03] | but we need money. | 但是我们需要资金 |
[1:51:05] | We’ve had no choice but to learn | 我们除了用艰难的方式去学习 反复探索 |
[1:51:07] | the hard way how to do this, trial and a lot of error. | 从错误中学习与总结 别无他法 |
[1:51:14] | But I think it’s fair to say we’re experts now。 | 但是我认为 公平的讲 我们现在是专家 |
[1:51:19] | We propose a joint operation, | 我们发起了OSS和法国分部的联合运作 |
[1:51:22] | OSS and F Section agents working together, | 侦查员们在一起学习工作 |
[1:51:26] | the Americans and the British side-by-side. | 美国人民和英国人民携手并进 |
[1:51:46] | Your field name should have been persistent, | 你的地下代号本应该保持一致 |
[1:51:49] | convincing your country to train you as a wireless. | 使你的祖国相信你将成为一位无线情报员 |
[1:51:55] | Virginia, her real name is Noor. | 弗吉尼亚她的真实姓名是努尔 |
[1:52:00] | Madeline? | 马德琳 |
[1:52:02] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:52:03] | It’s beautiful. | 一个很美丽的名字 |
[1:52:08] | I have to deliver a letter to her mother. | 我得给她妈妈送一封信 |
[1:52:16] | I thought you might like to join me. | 我想你会想和我一起去 |
[1:52:20] | Of course. | 当然 |
[1:52:44] | When they told me she was missing, | 当他们告诉我她失踪的时候 |
[1:52:46] | I knew what it meant. | 我知道失踪是什么意思 |
[1:52:48] | I hadn’t heard from her for so long. | 我已经很久没有收到关于她的消息了 |
[1:52:55] | Your daughter is a hero. | 你的女儿是位英雄 |
[1:53:05] | I brought Virginia with | 我今天带来了弗吉尼亚 她今天和 |
[1:53:09] | me because she was in the field with Noor. | 我一起 因为她曾在地下与努尔并肩作过 |
[1:53:12] | I’m so inspired by her strength. | 我一直被她的能力鼓舞 |
[1:53:19] | She once said to me, | 她曾经和我说过 |
[1:53:22] | “Don’t you know yet, | 你还不知道吗 |
[1:53:24] | it’s your light, that lights the world?” | 是你发出的光点了这个世界 |
[1:53:32] | All I know is that, | 我所知道的是 |
[1:53:37] | no one protected my daughter from harm. | 没有人保护我的女儿免受伤害 |
[1:54:31] | LIBERTE | 自由 |
[1:55:32] | This war has left no one unscathed. | 这场战争使每个人都遍体鳞伤 |
[1:56:05] | Look at them, our glorious amateurs. | 看看他们 我们光荣的普通人 |
[1:56:10] | Virginia’s experience has been of great value to America. | 弗吉尼亚的经验对美国的价值很大 |
[1:56:15] | I’m told you are the one I should thank for finding her. | 别人和我说我应该感谢你发现了她 |
[1:56:18] | I’m sure if I hadn’t found her, | 我确信如果我没有发现她 |
[1:56:20] | she would have found us, Mr.Donovan. | 她也会发现我们 Donovan先生 |
[1:56:23] | Just like she found you. | 就像她发现了你 |
[1:56:26] | True. | 没错 |
[1:56:30] | We’re sending her back, | 我们要把她送回美国 |
[1:56:32] | ahead of the Jedburgh teams to organize. | 去带领和组织杰德堡小组 |
[1:56:35] | Now, with her wireless capability, | 现在加上她的无线电能力 |
[1:56:38] | her skills are even more valuable. | 她的技能变得更加有价值 |
[1:56:42] | You did great work with her. | 你在与她合作上做的很好 |
[1:56:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:57:02] | I look pretty unremarkable, | 你是不是会说 我看起来 |
[1:57:05] | wouldn’t you say? | 十分平庸无奇 |
[1:57:06] | Indeed. Shall we? | 确实是 我们走吗 |
[1:57:26] | Good luck to you. | 祝你幸运 |
[1:57:28] | And to you, my friend | 你也是 我的朋友 |
[1:58:10] | 因为罕见的勇气弗吉尼亚成为二战期间 唯一获得美国优异服务十字勋章的女性公民 她的假肢卡斯伯特也被刻在美国国会的金牌上 | |
[1:58:29] | 应运而生他们与同盟军共同合作完成任务 维拉 阿特金斯和法国分部的带头人巴克·马斯特上校 一起接受了英法国政府的授勋 通过D-Day计划数以万计的间谍 | |
[1:58:35] | 维拉冲锋在调查他们是否生还的第一线 她走访了集中营审问纳粹首领并且参加了犯罪控告维拉最终只挽救回一名侦查员 她说她要永远记得他们 因为心里一直记挂着在战争中大量失踪的侦查员 | |
[1:58:45] | 其中包括维拉的39名女性侦查员的13名 法国分部的为战争的胜利付出了惨重的代价每3名派到法国的侦查员有1名牺牲 |