英文名称:A Dog's Way Home
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:03] | It’s simple at first. | 刚开始的时候很简单 |
[01:05] | Home is the only place you know. | 家是你唯一知道的地方 |
[01:07] | And everyone there is your family. | 那里的每一个人都是你的家人 |
[01:11] | My first home was full of cats. | 我的第一个家充满了猫咪 |
[01:14] | And I’m a dog. | 而我是一只小狗 |
[01:19] | Cats had sharp claws | 猫有很尖的爪子 |
[01:20] | and made a funny tummy sound when they were happy. | 当它们开心的时候 还会发出奇怪的声音 |
[01:28] | The kittens had a mother cat. | 这些小猫咪有一个猫咪妈妈 |
[01:31] | And I had a mother dog. | 我也有一个小狗妈妈 |
[01:38] | I couldn’t imagine that life could get any better. | 现在的生活已经完美无瑕 |
[01:46] | As I grew, we made a home together. | 随着我的成长 我们一起组成了一个家 |
[01:52] | We were happy | 我们都很快乐 |
[01:54] | for a while. | 但这仅仅只持续了一小段时间 |
[02:00] | Oh, wow. Look at all of ’em. | 哇 看看 有这么多呢 |
[02:02] | You didn’t tell me there were so many. | 你可没告诉我 这有这么多 |
[02:03] | Just grab ’em! | 快去抓住它们 |
[02:05] | Hey! Found one. I got one over here. | 嘿 我找到一个 我这里抓到了一个 |
[02:07] | Geez, they’re fast. | 天 它们跑的真快 |
[02:08] | I got one. | 我抓到一个 |
[02:10] | Over there. Over there. Come here. | 这里 看这里 快来这边 |
[02:12] | Hey, hey. There’s dogs here, too. | 嘿 看 这里也有小狗 |
[02:14] | Brother! | 哥哥 |
[02:16] | A whole bunch of ’em back here. | 这边还有好多 |
[02:20] | – Got another one. – Sister! | – 又抓到一个 – 姐姐 |
[02:22] | Got it. | 抓到了 |
[02:25] | There’s a full-grown pit bull. | 这有个成年期的斗牛犬 |
[02:33] | Here we go. | 来我这 |
[02:36] | Easy. | 放松 |
[02:47] | Got her. | 成功了 |
[02:48] | Mother! | 妈妈 |
[02:51] | I’m going out. Come on. | 我要出去了 让开 |
[02:54] | Get a bigger crate. | 拿个大点的笼子 |
[03:00] | Coming out. | 出来了 |
[03:09] | Mother? | 妈妈 |
[03:16] | I never saw her again. | 我再也没见过她 |
[03:39] | I don’t know what would have happened to me without mother cat. | 我不知道我会怎么样 如果没有猫咪妈妈的话 |
[03:56] | And day by day, | 日子一天天过去了 |
[04:01] | little by little, | 渐渐的 |
[04:03] | mother cat became my mother. | 猫咪妈妈也成了我的妈妈 |
[04:14] | – Hey. – Hey. | – 嘿 – 你好 |
[04:17] | It’s just here. | 就在这 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:875个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:119个,六级词汇:55个,GRE词汇:60个,托福词汇:86个,考研词汇:131个,专四词汇:101个,专八词汇:17个, 所有生词标注共:204个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[04:21] | Okay. We left work early so we could be basically, | 好吧 我们早下班只是为了能够 |
[04:24] | what, breaking and entering? | 做这个吗 搞破坏 随便乱闯 |
[04:26] | It’s not breaking and entering, Olivia. | 这不是搞破坏或随便乱闯 奥莉薇亚 |
[04:28] | It’s criminal trespass. There’s a difference. | 这是非法入侵 两者是有区别的 |
[04:30] | Okay, so, like, two years in prison instead of six. Got it. | 对对对 也就是做2年牢 而不是6年 知道了 |
[04:33] | – I’m good, I’m good. – Anyway, come on. | – 我还好 可不想坐牢 – 不管怎样 跟上来吧 |
[04:35] | Can’t say that a guy rescuing kittens isn’t hot. | 你可不能说 救小猫的男人不够迷人 |
[04:38] | Oh, I’m not saying that. I’m just saying you’re not hot. | 噢 我可没这么说 我只是说你不够迷人 |
[04:41] | Oh, thanks. Here. | 那多谢了 看这 |
[04:44] | – Come on. They’re under here. Okay. – Seriously? | – 快来 它们就在这下面 相信我 – 真的吗 |
[04:46] | Lucas, I’m not going in that hole. | 卢卡斯 我可不要进这破洞 |
[04:48] | Well, you’re the animal rescue volunteer. | 快来吧 你可是拯救动物志愿者 |
[04:50] | – Okay. – You don’t have to crawl in. | – 好吧 – 你可以不用爬进去 |
[04:51] | Just take a look. | 就看一眼 |
[04:54] | – Wow. There’s so many of ’em. – Yeah. | – 哇哦 有好多只 – 对吧 |
[04:56] | Apparently, animal control came, | 很明显 动物管理来过了 |
[04:58] | but they didn’t get ’em all. | 但没把它们所有都带走 |
[05:00] | And now, the builder says he’s gonna tear down the whole block, | 现在 建筑工说要把这一整片全拆了 |
[05:03] | cats or no cats. | 不管有没有猫在 |
[05:05] | Men took my dog family, but this man named Lucas was different. | 之前那些人掳走了我的家人 但这个叫卢卡斯的人不一样 |
[05:09] | He came every day | 他每天都来 |
[05:11] | And the cats trusted him. | 猫咪们也都信任他 |
[05:15] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[05:16] | And before I could even think, my paws were moving. | 在我开始思考之前 我的脚已经开始动了 |
[05:20] | Wait! | 等等我 |
[05:24] | Lucas! Look, a puppy! | 卢卡斯 快看 一只小狗 |
[05:27] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[05:31] | Hey. What are you doing here, baby… girl? | 嘿 你跑来这干什么 小狗狗 |
[05:35] | Hey. | 你好啊 |
[05:37] | And he tasted good, too. | 他舔起来也很舒服 |
[05:39] | She is really cute. | 她好可爱啊 |
[05:43] | it will not be hard finding you a home. | 给你找个家应该不会很难 |
[05:46] | Well, wait. | 额 等等 |
[05:48] | I mean, you saw how she ran right to me. | 要我说 你看见她是直接跑向我的 |
[05:50] | Maybe that’s a sign that her home’s supposed to be with me. | 也许 她应该跟着我 |
[05:52] | Lucas, you cannot take care of a dog, okay? | 卢卡斯 你不能照顾小狗狗的 你知道的 |
[05:55] | What do you do when you go to school or the va? | 你上学的时候或者去当志愿者的时候 怎么办 |
[05:59] | Listen, I actually live with my mom. | 听着 我和我妈妈住在一起 |
[06:03] | It’s not how it sounds. It… she’s a veteran. | 听起来有点怪 她是一名退伍军人 |
[06:05] | You might have seen her at the va. | 你在退伍军人事务所也许见过她 |
[06:07] | – Terri Ray? – Yeah. | – 特里 雷 认识吗 – 知道 |
[06:09] | Well, she isn’t able to hold down a job just yet, | 嗯 她现在还没找到个长久的工作 |
[06:11] | so, she’s at home even when I’m not. | 所以 当我不在家的时候 她会在家 |
[06:14] | Listen, maybe a puppy would be good for her, too. | 我想 养个小狗狗对她来说也会是件好事 |
[06:18] | Nothing had ever felt as good as being held by him. | 没有任何事情能够像被他抱住一样感觉这么好 |
[06:20] | She does really seem to like you a lot. | 她确实看起来很喜欢你 |
[06:23] | What do you see in him that I don’t, puppy? | 你看上他哪一点了 狗狗 |
[06:29] | Hey, you! Get out of there! | 听着 你们两个 滚开这里 |
[06:32] | Go, go, go. Go, go. Keep going. | 快走 快跑 别停下 |
[06:33] | Private property! | 这里可是私人财产 |
[06:39] | – I’ll see you later, okay? – All right. | – 一会儿见你 好吗 – 好的 |
[06:41] | – See you. Bye. – Call me. | – 一会儿见 拜拜 – 记得给我打电话 |
[06:52] | – Hi, mom. – Hi. | – 你好 妈妈 – 你好 |
[06:56] | I think I’m gonna call her Bella. | 我打算就叫她贝拉了 |
[06:59] | Honey, you know we can’t have a puppy. | 宝贝 你知道我们不能养小狗的 |
[07:01] | Our lease says no pets. | 租约上写着 不允许养宠物 |
[07:03] | They say a dog is good for depression. | 人们说养狗对抑郁症有帮助 |
[07:05] | – Who says that? – Oh, I’m pretty sure somebody says that. | – 谁说的 – 我确定某个人说过的 |
[07:11] | Is this gonna be one of those things | 这就是那种我觉得是坏点子 |
[07:12] | I say is a terrible idea and you do it, anyway? | 但你仍然会去做的事情吗 |
[07:15] | Yeah. And who do you suppose I learned that from? | 对啊 再说了 你觉得我从谁身上学的 |
[07:21] | Lucas and I played the best games. | 卢卡斯和我玩着最有意思的游戏 |
[07:25] | Bella, get the ball. | 贝拉 抓住那个球 |
[07:28] | We played get the ball. | 我们一起玩 抓球游戏 |
[07:36] | Stop. | 停下吧 |
[07:38] | We played stop. | 我们还一起玩 停下游戏 |
[07:39] | Stop, Bella. I have to study. | 停下 贝拉 我还要学习呢 |
[07:45] | Here. | 来这 |
[07:48] | Have my blanket. | 给你玩我的毯子吧 |
[07:52] | It smelled amazing. Just like Lucas. | 毯子闻起来很好 味道就像卢卡斯 |
[08:00] | We played don’t chew shoes. | 我们还一起玩 不咬鞋子游戏 |
[08:02] | Bella. Don’t chew shoes. | 贝拉 别咬鞋子 |
[08:15] | And there was my favorite game of all. | 还有我最喜欢的游戏 |
[08:19] | What? What do you want? | 怎么了 你想要什么 |
[08:22] | I’m trying to… | 我还需要 |
[08:27] | Do you want a tiny piece of cheese? | 你想要一小片芝士吗 |
[08:32] | Tiny piece of cheese filled me | 小小的一片芝士 |
[08:34] | – with such a strong feeling. – There you go. | – 充满了大大的一片爱意 – 给你 |
[08:36] | Like I was safe and happy and warm, all at once. | 一瞬间 我感受到了 安全 开心 还有温暖 |
[08:40] | It was love. | 这就是 爱 |
[08:42] | I’ve got to go, got to go, got to go, got to go! | 我要走了 来不及了 快走 |
[08:44] | I’m so late. | 要迟到了 |
[08:50] | Gotta go to work. Bye, Bella. | 要去工作了 再见 贝拉 |
[08:53] | The one game I didn’t like was go to work. | 我最不喜欢的游戏就是 要去工作游戏 |
[08:56] | Be good. | 做个好孩子 |
[08:58] | My Lucas blanket kept me company, | 卢卡斯的毯子让我有了归属感 |
[09:00] | But it wasn’t as same as the real Lucas | 但这种归属感和真正的卢卡斯给的不一样 |
[09:06] | – I still had my cat family. – Slow down there. | – 我还惦记着我的猫咪家庭 – 慢点 |
[09:08] | And Lucas became part of that family, too. | 卢卡斯也变成了这个家庭的一份子 |
[09:09] | No, this is not for you, Bella. This is for the cats. Come here. | 不 这个不是给你的 贝拉 这是留给猫咪们的 来这里 |
[09:15] | See ’em? | 看见他们了吗 |
[09:16] | Mother cat! | 猫咪妈妈 |
[09:18] | I love mother cat, and I love being Bella. | 我喜欢猫咪妈妈 我也喜欢当贝拉 |
[09:23] | Come on. We’re going home. | 走吧 要回家了 |
[09:26] | As you were, cats. | 希望一切都好 猫咪们 |
[09:27] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[09:28] | All right. Bedtime, Bella. Come on. | 好了 该睡觉了 贝拉 别闹了 |
[09:30] | And at the end of every day, we played… | 每天结束的时候 我们会玩 |
[09:33] | Sit. You ready for your | 坐 你准备好迎来 |
[09:35] | – tiny piece of cheese? – Tiny piece of cheese. | – 你的一小片芝士了吗 – 小片芝士游戏 |
[09:46] | All right. On your blanket. Come on. | 好了 去躺着毯子上吧 快去 |
[09:55] | Night, Bella. | 晚安 贝拉 |
[09:56] | Lucas was my person, and I was his dog. | 卢卡斯就是我的人 我就是他的狗狗 |
[10:02] | I was home. | 我有一个家了 |
[10:06] | Whenever Lucas was playing go to work… | 当卢卡斯要玩 去工作游戏 的时候 |
[10:07] | Good girl. | 听话的狗狗 |
[10:09] | I would take mom for a walk. | 我会带着妈妈出去散步 |
[10:11] | – What is it, honey? – It’s that squirrel again! | – 怎么了 小可爱 – 又是那个松鼠 |
[10:14] | I have to have that squirrel. | 我一定要抓住那个松鼠 |
[10:15] | It’s getting away! | 它就要跑掉了 |
[10:17] | – Bella. No, Bella. – Oh, it’s right there! | – 贝拉 听话 贝拉 – 它就在眼前了 |
[10:19] | Come on, girl. No squirrel chasing. | 走了 小家伙 别追逐松鼠了 |
[10:20] | Come on, Bella. Come on, girl. | 走了 贝拉 快跟我走 小家伙 |
[10:22] | I loved mom, but she just didn’t understand | 我喜欢妈妈 但是她就是不知道 |
[10:24] | – how to hunt squirrels. – Good. | – 怎么去追捕松鼠 – 听话点 |
[10:27] | Nice dog. | 挺好的小狗 |
[10:29] | Sorry. Didn’t mean to startle you. | 抱歉 不是故意吓到你的 |
[10:32] | I’m Gunter Beckenbauer. | 我叫冈特 贝肯鲍尔 |
[10:35] | Those are my houses there. | 那边就是我的房子 |
[10:38] | What do you want, Mr. Beckenbauer? | 你想要什么 贝肯鲍尔先生 |
[10:40] | Oh, please, call me “Gunter.” | 叫我冈特就好 |
[10:43] | I knew that smell. | 我认的出这个味道 |
[10:44] | – And I knew this wasn’t good. – Look. | – 我知道这个味道不好 – 听我说 |
[10:47] | I know it’s your son who’s been calling | 我知道你的儿子一直在给 |
[10:48] | the county building authority about the stupid cats, | 城市建筑管理局打电话 说关于那些烦人的猫咪 |
[10:50] | which I got rid of. | 我早摆脱那些猫了 |
[10:52] | I’ve lost the whole summer now, | 我已经错过了整个暑期去施工了 |
[10:53] | so, could you please just ask him to back off? | 所以 能不能让你儿子别来烦我了 |
[10:55] | My son isn’t gonna back off, Mr. Beckenbauer, | 我儿子不会让步的 贝肯鲍尔先生 |
[10:58] | because there are still cats living there. | 因为还有猫住在那里的 |
[11:00] | Animal control says there’s not. | 动物管理局说那里没有 |
[11:01] | Animal control is lying, and so are you. | 动物管理局在说谎 你也一样 |
[11:06] | What kind of dog is that? Pit bull? | 那是条什么狗 斗牛犬吗 |
[11:08] | We don’t know. | 我们还不知道 |
[11:09] | We found her living with the cats you say aren’t there. | 我们发现它和那些 你说不存在的猫咪们 一起生活着 |
[11:13] | What I’m trying to say, lady, | 我想说的是 女士 |
[11:16] | is that you and your boy do not want to go to war with me. | 你和你的儿子不会想和我就此而开战的 |
[11:23] | War? What do you know about war? | 你说开战 你知道什么是战争吗 |
[11:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:28] | But let the record show that I tried | 但是记住 我尝试过 |
[11:29] | to settle this friendly, and you’re the one pushing it. | 想友好的解决这件事 但是你逼我的 |
[11:32] | No, the record shows that you came here and said we were going to war. | 不 我记住的是 你来到这里 说要和我开战 |
[11:39] | Come on, Bella, relax. | 走了 贝拉 放松 |
[11:41] | Relax. Let’s go do your business. | 放松 我们去把你的问题解决了 |
[11:47] | What is it? Cold, wet. | 这是什么东东 冰凉的 湿湿的 |
[11:50] | Ice cream! | 是冰淇淋 |
[11:51] | Ice cream is falling from the sky! | 冰淇淋从天上掉下来了 |
[11:54] | It’s snow. | 这是雪 |
[11:56] | It’s just snow. Now, do your business. | 只是下雪了而已 现在去上厕所吧 |
[12:00] | ♪ If you wanna see what my smile looks like | ♪ 如果你想知道我笑起来是什么样 |
[12:00] | 此处BGM “Together” 歌手 Andrew Allen | |
[12:03] | ♪ come and be by my side | ♪ 就来我身边吧 |
[12:06] | ♪ we’ll just laugh all day | ♪ 我们就整天都笑着 |
[12:09] | ♪ if you wanna know what the stars are like | ♪ 如果你想知道星星是什么样 |
[12:11] | what? What? | 怎么了 怎么了 |
[12:13] | ♪ Hang with the moon tonight | ♪ 今晚就和月亮一起逛逛吧 |
[12:14] | ♪ it’s not that far away | ♪ 月亮离我们不算遥远 |
[12:18] | ♪ when we’re together whoa-oh | ♪ 当我们在一起的时候 |
[12:20] | ♪ we can do whatever whoa-oh | ♪ 我们可以做任何事情 |
[12:22] | go on, go on. | 去吧 去吧 |
[12:25] | Come on, go on. Go on. | 加油 继续 上啊 |
[12:26] | ♪ Together whoa-oh | ♪ 在一起 |
[12:29] | ♪ Always forever whoa-oh | ♪ 天长地久 |
[12:31] | ♪ we can find out what together’s all about | ♪ 我们能找到在一起的意义 |
[12:37] | go on. Yeah. | 去吧 |
[12:39] | I loved snow do your business. Go on. | – 我爱死这雪了 – 再来 |
[12:42] | ♪ We can find out what together’s all about | ♪ 我们能找到在一起的意义 |
[12:49] | – Yay! Lucas is home! – Hello. | – 耶 卢卡斯到家了 – 你好 |
[12:53] | When Lucas came home, | 卢卡斯一回家 |
[12:54] | I felt joy in my whole body. Hello. Hello. | 我就超级开心 你好 你好呀 |
[12:59] | – What’s that? – I don’t know. | – 这是什么 – 不知道 |
[13:01] | It was taped to the door. | 它就贴在门上 |
[13:07] | Oh, no. | 噢天 |
[13:09] | It’s the landlord. | 是房东 |
[13:10] | He’s coming tomorrow to check the faucet. | 他明天来检查水龙头 |
[13:13] | But I have therapy and you have to work. | 但是我要去接受治疗 你也要去上班 |
[13:15] | What will we do with Bella? | 贝拉怎么办 |
[13:18] | She can’t be in the house when he’s here. | 房东来的时候 不能让她在家 |
[13:23] | Just stick to the plan. | 按计划行动 |
[13:27] | If they see her, you’re gonna get fired. | 如果他们看到她了 你会被解雇的 |
[13:29] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[13:42] | All clear. Hurry up. | 确定没人 快来 |
[13:47] | That day, I got to do go to work. | 这一天 我可以玩 去工作游戏 |
[14:00] | Bella. Okay, stay here. Stay. | 贝拉 待在这儿 |
[14:04] | I didn’t like stay. | 我不喜欢待着 |
[14:06] | No barks. Understand? | 不准叫 明白吗 |
[14:12] | I’ll come check on you in a little while. | 我一会儿再来看你 |
[14:14] | You can’t get caught, okay, Bella? | 贝拉 你不能被抓住的 好吗 |
[14:16] | Wait, hold on. Where are you going? | 等等 你要去哪儿 |
[14:18] | No barks. | 别叫哦 |
[14:23] | I definitely do not get this game. | 我真是搞不懂这个游戏 |
[14:32] | Lucas? | 卢卡斯呢 |
[14:40] | PT reports he’s not responding, | 疗程显示这对他没什么效果 |
[14:42] | and recommends going to twice a day. | 还是建议每天去两次 |
[14:45] | Okay, well, we can try, but if he… | 好的 我们可以试试 如果我们 |
[14:50] | Dr.Gann. Would you excuse me? | 甘恩医生 抱歉失陪一下 |
[14:58] | Hey, Valerie, I’ll be right back. Yeah. | 瓦莱丽 我去去就回 |
[15:04] | Yes, I was barking, but it worked. | 我的叫声起作用了 |
[15:05] | – Here you are. – No. | – 你来啦 – 不 |
[15:07] | Is that the game? | 把他叫过来 就是这个游戏吗 |
[15:09] | Bella? | 是贝拉吗 |
[15:10] | – Oh, my gosh, she’s gotten so big. – Olivia | – 天呐 她都长这么大了 – 奥莉薇亚 |
[15:12] | Hi. Do you know anybody here who could watch her, | 你知道有谁可以帮我照顾她吗 |
[15:13] | just for an hour or so, until my break? | 我一个小时以后才有空 |
[15:17] | Just an hour. | 只需要一个小时 |
[15:20] | Okay, fine, but you know you only ever talk to me | 行吧 但是你从来没跟我提过 |
[15:24] | when you have animal issues, right? | 你养动物出了点问题 对吗 |
[15:28] | Am I interrupting something? | 能打扰你们下吗 |
[15:30] | Now, this could not possibly be a dog in the va against all the regs. | 现在 这只狗不能违规待在这里 |
[15:35] | I know, Teo. | 我知道 特欧 |
[15:35] | We can’t leave Bella home today. | 但是今天没办法把贝拉单独留在家 |
[15:37] | If the landlord catches us with a dog, | 如果房东发现我们养了条狗 |
[15:39] | we could get evicted. | 我们会被赶出来的 |
[15:39] | Now, I understand. | 好吧 我懂了 |
[15:41] | The game is crowd in a small room. | 这个游戏就是大家挤在一个小房间里 |
[15:43] | Bella, huh? | 贝拉 对吧 |
[15:46] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[15:47] | I’ve got this. | 我想到办法了 |
[15:50] | Everybody? Everybody? | 各位 都在吗 |
[15:53] | Thought I’d bring a special guest to today’s meeting. | 今天的疗程 我带来了一位特别的嘉宾 |
[15:55] | I’d like you to meet the lovely Bella. | 希望你们见见这个可爱的狗狗贝拉 |
[15:57] | – Hi, Bella. – Great. That’s great. | – 嗨 贝拉 – 很好 非常好 |
[15:59] | – Look at that. – How long you been sober? | – 看看她 – 你戒酒多久了 |
[16:02] | That long, huh? | 很久了吧 |
[16:04] | It was a good idea, man. | 老兄 这是个好主意 |
[16:08] | Yeah. Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[16:09] | It’ll only happen once in a while. Yeah. | 这偶尔会发生一次 |
[16:11] | After that, I really liked go to work. | 从那之后 我喜欢上了 去工作游戏 |
[16:13] | – Looks like she likes being here. – I think she does, too. | – 看起来她很喜欢呆在这儿 – 我也觉得 |
[16:15] | I just have no motivation. | 我只是没动力 |
[16:17] | Like, I know it would be good for me, but… | 就像 我知道这对我很好 但是 |
[16:20] | I could always feel mom’s sadness going away | 我都快觉得妈妈的悲伤要烟消云散了 |
[16:22] | when I comforted her. | 每当我安慰妈妈的时候 |
[16:24] | Like mother cat comforted me | 就像猫咪妈妈也会想起我一样 |
[16:26] | Mack, what’s it been like with you? | 迈克 你最近怎么样 |
[16:29] | It’s, uh… it’s like… | 这 就像是 |
[16:33] | It’s, like, pain all the time. | 就像是 一直都很痛苦 |
[16:36] | – But she wasn’t the only one – Every morning. | – 但妈妈不是唯一一个 – 每天早上 |
[16:37] | Who needed me. | 需要我安慰的人 |
[16:39] | Mack was the most sad. | 迈克是最难过的人 |
[16:45] | That’s real. That’s real talk. | 都是实话 发自肺腑的话 |
[16:47] | – You know? | – 你知道吗 |
[16:49] | I’m gonna bring her again tomorrow. | 我想明天早上会再带她来 |
[16:55] | Look who’s here! | 看看谁来了 |
[16:57] | Now, I had lots of new friends. | 现在 我有了很多新朋友 |
[17:01] | – Come on, Bella. – Look at that. | – 快来 贝拉 – 看这个 |
[17:04] | Drew took me on rides in his small car. | 德鲁用他的小轮椅带我兜风 |
[17:07] | Bella, open. | 贝拉 张嘴 |
[17:09] | Steve had really delicious spoons. | 史蒂夫用勺子喂我的东西超美味 |
[17:16] | Some of my friends had tags, just like me. | 我的一些朋友们还有狗牌 和我一样 |
[17:20] | Aw, good girl. | 好孩子 |
[17:22] | Bella | 贝拉 |
[17:24] | Bella, get down. | 贝拉 趴着 |
[17:25] | We’re doing laundry. Down. | 我们去洗衣服 趴着 |
[17:27] | I really liked doing laundry. | 我很喜欢玩 洗衣服游戏 |
[17:32] | And everyone played a game called Dr. Gann. | 而且大家都在玩一个叫甘恩医生的游戏 |
[17:35] | Doctor! Hal. | 医生 来了 |
[17:36] | Dr. Gann. Hey, let’s go. | 甘恩医生来了 我们走 |
[17:38] | Hey, Dr. Gann. Good morning. How are you? | 甘恩医生 早上好 你怎么样了 |
[17:39] | Dr. Gann. In you go. In you go! | 甘恩医生 你进去 进去 |
[17:43] | Were you going in, or… | 你要进去吗 还是 |
[17:45] | – Appreciate it. Thank you. – Your turn. | – 感谢 谢谢你 – 你转身 |
[17:47] | Oh, shoot. Okay, no… | – 噢 撞上了 – 好的 别这样 |
[17:49] | Take your time. Okay. Thank you. | – 慢慢来 – 好的 谢谢 |
[17:51] | All right. Good morning. | 没关系 早上好 |
[17:52] | – Good morning, doc. – Good morning, everyone. | – 早上好 医生 – 大家早上好 |
[17:54] | Good morning, Dr. Gann | 早上好 甘恩医生 |
[17:55] | – Morning. – What’s up, doc? | – 早 – 医生 怎么了 |
[17:58] | Okay. | 还好 |
[18:11] | Everything all right? | 有什么问题吗 |
[18:18] | Bye, doc. | 拜拜 医生 |
[18:23] | Good girl. What a good girl. | 好孩子 多听话的孩子 |
[18:25] | Let’s do that again! | 让我们再来玩一次吧 |
[18:27] | – So smart. – Good girl. | – 太聪明了 – 好孩子 |
[18:31] | I had fun last night. | 我觉得昨晚上很有意思 |
[18:35] | Me, too. | 对啊 |
[18:37] | Now, whenever Lucas and I went looking for that squirrel, | 现在 卢卡斯和我随时都在找那只松鼠 |
[18:40] | – Olivia came, too. – Next time, all right? | – 奥莉薇亚也一起来了 – 下次 行吗 |
[18:41] | So, there’s gonna be a next time? Got it. | 所以 还有下次吗 知道了 |
[18:48] | All right, let’s go. | 对的 就这样 |
[18:51] | Take Bella? Yeah. | – 帮忙牵着贝拉 – 好 |
[18:53] | – I’m gonna call the rescue.- Yeah. | – 我打电话叫人 – 好 |
[18:54] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[18:56] | Wait! Stop! | 等下 停下 |
[18:59] | What the hell you doing? | 你们在干什么 |
[19:01] | There are still cats living there. You can’t do this. | 这还住着很多猫 你们不能这样做 |
[19:03] | – We’ve got a permit. – That doesn’t matter. | – 我们有许可证 – 这不重要 |
[19:09] | -You kidding me? – Hey! | – 你逗我吗 – 嘿 |
[19:13] | – I have had enough of you, you crazy… – They’re on it. | – 我受够你了 你疯了吧 – 他们在路上了 |
[19:15] | Can I talk to you for a minute? | 过来我们谈谈 |
[19:18] | Why you screwing with my life? | 你为什么要来搅和我的事 |
[19:19] | How did you even get a permit? | 你怎么拿到的许可证 |
[19:22] | Property’s certified. No cats. | 私人财产认证 不包括猫 |
[19:25] | Hey. – I’m live-streaming, cat killer. | – 喂 – 我在直播 摧猫辣手 |
[19:27] | There are no cats! | 这里没猫 |
[19:33] | Mother cat! | 猫咪妈妈 |
[19:36] | Where are you going? | 你们去哪儿 |
[19:37] | No cats? | 没猫吗 |
[19:38] | The rescue organization that I work with just called the building | 我工作的救援组织刚刚打电话给 |
[19:41] | commission to have your permit yanked. | 建筑委员会 要求吊销你的许可证 |
[19:43] | Like they move that fast. | 真希望他们能在拆完之前赶来 |
[19:44] | They do when our board member calls. | 我们一个董事会成员打过电话了 他们马上就来 |
[19:46] | She’s a county commissioner. | 她是城市委委员 |
[19:47] | Hey, Gunter. | 冈特 |
[19:48] | yeah. | 啥事 |
[19:50] | It’s about your permit. | 是关于你许可证的事情 |
[19:56] | Who on earth could that be? | 那到底是谁在敲门 |
[19:59] | I don’t know. I’ll get it. | 不知道 我去开门 |
[20:05] | Excuse me. | 抱歉打扰 |
[20:06] | There’s been a complaint that | 有人投诉你 |
[20:07] | you may be harboring a dangerous animal. | 藏匿了一只危险动物 |
[20:09] | A complaint? From who? | 投诉吗 是谁 |
[20:11] | As you may know, pit bulls are illegal in the city of Denver. | 我想你知道 在丹佛养斗牛犬是违法的 |
[20:15] | As long as it’s on your property, we can’t touch it. | 只要它在你家里面 我们是不会动它的 |
[20:18] | – I remember him. – I am informing you | – 我记得他 – 我现在告诉你 |
[20:21] | that if that dog gets picked up on the street, | 但如果你的狗在大街上被逮住 |
[20:24] | it will be impounded. | 它会被收押 |
[20:27] | Have a nice night. | 晚安 |
[20:34] | Okay, Bella, this is very important. | 好吧 贝拉 这很重要 |
[20:37] | We’re gonna try this again. | 我们要再试一次 |
[20:39] | Okay. You ready? | 行 准备好了吗 |
[20:41] | And…go home | 现在 跑回家 |
[20:48] | That’s it, Bella. Go home. | 贝拉 就是这样 跑回去 |
[20:59] | Best game ever! | 最棒的游戏 |
[21:03] | Doing go home meant I should put my head right here. | 回家游戏就是说 我要把我的头放在这里 |
[21:07] | Yes! You did it! | 太棒了 你成功了 |
[21:09] | You did go home. Well done. | 你回家了 非常棒 |
[21:12] | – That was impressive.- Good job, Bella. | – 真难忘 – 贝拉 做得好 |
[21:16] | Good girl. Wow. | 好姑娘 |
[21:18] | So, now, if we take Bella off the property | 所以 现在 一旦我们带离开贝拉了房子 |
[21:20] | and animal control tries to take her, we just say, “go home.” | 管理动物的人想带走它 我们只需要说 回家 |
[21:25] | I loved making Lucas happy. | 我喜欢让卢卡斯高兴 |
[21:34] | That squirrel! | 是那只松鼠 |
[21:36] | I had to have that squirrel. | 我必须捉住那只松鼠 |
[21:41] | Squirrel, squirrel, squirrel! | 松鼠 松鼠 站住 |
[21:47] | Bella? | 贝拉呢 |
[21:50] | Bella! | 贝拉 |
[21:52] | Bella! | 贝拉 |
[22:05] | Bella! | 贝拉 |
[22:14] | Bella, I’ve been looking all over for you. | 贝拉 我一直在到处找你 |
[22:18] | Bad dog. | 坏狗狗 |
[22:20] | Bella, you can never, ever do that again. | 贝拉 你不可以 再这样了 |
[22:24] | I don’t care about the window, but you cannot run away. | 我不在乎窗户怎么样了 但是你不能再乱跑了 |
[22:29] | Hold it right there, pal. | 在那儿牵住它 伙计 |
[22:32] | I’m impounding that animal. | 我要收押这只狗 |
[22:33] | No, you are not. Yes, I am, and that’s my backup. | – 不 你不可以 – 我可以这么做 那是我帮手 |
[22:37] | This is a pit bull. And this is a legal impoundment. | 这是斗牛犬 而且这是法定扣押 |
[22:40] | If he resists, you arrest him. | 如果它要跑 你逮着它 |
[22:43] | Go home, Bella. | 回家 贝拉 |
[22:45] | Bella, go home. | 贝拉 回家 |
[22:46] | – Go home, Bella. – But you need me. | – 贝拉 回家 – 但你需要我 |
[22:50] | Bella | 贝拉 |
[22:51] | Bella, please, go home. | 贝拉 快 回家 |
[22:54] | Bella, please. Go home, Bella. | 贝拉 求你了 回家 贝拉 |
[22:56] | That’s right. | 没事 |
[22:57] | – Easy does it. – Bella, go home. | – 这样很容易 – 贝拉 回家 |
[22:59] | Easy. There we go. | 放松 抓到了 |
[23:00] | Don’t do that. | 别这样做 |
[23:02] | – sir. – come on. | – 先生 – 够了 |
[23:04] | Sir, let go, now. | 先生 松手 马上 |
[23:07] | You need to let him have the dog. | 你需要松手让他带走这只狗 |
[23:10] | Not with that on her. | 不能让她这样被绑着 |
[23:16] | Let go. | 放开 |
[23:18] | Chuck, let him do it. | 查克 让他来 |
[23:26] | It’s okay, Bella. | 没事的 贝拉 |
[23:27] | It’s okay. It’s okay. I got you. | 没事的 没事的 我陪着你呢 |
[23:29] | Follow me. | 跟着我 |
[23:32] | It’s okay. I got you, baby. It’s okay. | 没事的 我抱着你 宝贝 没事的 |
[23:37] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[23:40] | Bella, I screwed up. | 贝拉 我搞砸了 |
[23:42] | I’m so sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[23:49] | – All right. – All of a sudden, | – 好了好了 – 突然之间 |
[23:51] | – I smelled so many other dogs. – You’re okay. It’s all right. | – 我闻到很多其他狗的气味 – 好了好了 没事了 |
[24:03] | I will come get you, Bella. Understand? | 我会来接你的 贝拉 明白吗 |
[24:06] | I’m sorry I didn’t do go home, Lucas. | 很抱歉我没有回家 卢卡斯 |
[24:09] | – I will not let them hurt you. – Okay, that’s enough. | – 我不会让他们伤害你的 – 好了 可以了 |
[24:12] | Step away, please. | 请离开车辆 |
[24:15] | Step away. | 请你走开 |
[24:16] | Please. | 别走 |
[24:32] | Lucas? | 卢卡斯 |
[24:49] | It was so loud, and all the dogs were so sad. | 这里面好吵 所有狗都好伤心 |
[24:55] | Okay. | 到了 |
[24:58] | In you go. | 进去吧 |
[24:59] | I thought if I did good dog, they’d let me go back to Lucas. | 我想 如果我做一只很乖的狗 他们会让我回到卢卡斯身边 |
[25:07] | I did sit. | 我坐下了 |
[25:10] | I did sit some more. | 我坐了很久 |
[25:14] | I did no barks. | 我没有叫 |
[25:17] | I did lots of barks. | 我叫了很多次 |
[25:22] | I really needed my Lucas blanket. | 我真的需要卢卡斯的毯子 |
[25:27] | I should have done go home. | 我那个时候应该跑回家的 |
[25:38] | Come on. | 出来吧 |
[25:40] | Hello. | 你好啊 |
[25:42] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[25:44] | Aw, you don’t seem like | 我看你不像是 |
[25:45] | such a dangerous animal to me, sweet girl, hmm? | 一只危险的动物呀 可爱的姑娘 |
[25:49] | Come on. Come on. | 来吧 来吧 |
[25:54] | – Hey! – Lucas | – 嘿 – 卢卡斯 |
[25:56] | – Hi. Hi. – I’m ready to do go home. | – 嘿 嘿 – 我准备好玩跑回家游戏了 |
[25:59] | Hey. See, I’m here. | 嘿 看 我来啦 |
[26:00] | – I’m here. – Well, there’s question one. | – 我来啦 – 不用问了 |
[26:02] | She’s obviously your dog. | 这显然是你的狗 |
[26:03] | Good girl. I know. I know. Good girl. | 好孩子 我知道 我知道 好孩子 |
[26:06] | All right. There you go. | 好啦 可以啦 |
[26:09] | So, you’ve paid the fine. | 你已经交了罚款 |
[26:10] | I just need to give you the discharge information. | 我只需要给你释放材料就好了 |
[26:13] | In Denver, all that’s required for a dog to be classified as a pit bull | 在丹佛 一条狗被定义为斗牛犬的条件是 |
[26:17] | is for three animal control officers to certify that it is. | 让三名动物管理局的人员认证她 |
[26:21] | And Bella has been certified pit bull. | 贝拉已经被认证为斗牛犬了 |
[26:23] | What does “certified pit” mean? | 被认证为斗牛犬意味着什么呢 |
[26:25] | It means if they pick her up again, she’ll be euthanized. | 这意味着如果她再被抓到 她就会被安乐死 |
[26:29] | -What? – That’s the law. | – 什么 – 这就是法律 |
[26:32] | Pit bull’s a pretty loose description. It’s like saying “hound dog.” | 斗牛犬是一个很宽泛的描述 就像猎犬一样 |
[26:35] | So, the city council essentially voted that | 因此 市议会最终投票决定 |
[26:37] | a dog can be banned from the city because of how it looks. | 可以因为一条狗的长相而将其在全市禁止 |
[26:40] | That’s basically racism for dogs. | 这算是狗类的种族歧视 |
[26:42] | I know. It’s stupid. | 是的 这太蠢了 |
[26:43] | I mean, Bella is the most gentle dog in the world. | 贝拉是世界上最温顺的狗 |
[26:46] | You should see her at the hospital with the veterans. | 你应该看看她在医院与退伍军人的相处 |
[26:48] | I mean, they love her. | 他们很喜欢她 |
[26:50] | What about if we move? | 如果我们搬家怎么样 |
[26:52] | Like, Golden or somewhere out of the city limits? | 比如说搬到戈尔登或者城市以外的地方 |
[26:54] | That works. | 这样是可以的 |
[26:55] | Meanwhile, do you have someone who can look after her? | 或者 可有找其他人照顾她吗 |
[26:57] | My aunt and uncle, they live in Farmington. | 我叔叔一家人住在法明顿 |
[26:59] | – Maybe they could help us. – New Mexico? | – 或许他们能帮助我们 – 法明顿在新墨西哥州吧 |
[27:01] | It’s like 400 miles. | 好像有400英里远吧 |
[27:04] | I’m really ready to do go home now. | 我真的准备好回家了 |
[27:12] | All right, here we go. Got your dinosaur. | 好啦 开始收拾吧 找到你的恐龙了 |
[27:16] | What else do we have? | 还有什么呢 |
[27:23] | It’s so good of you to do this. | 你能这么做真的太好了 |
[27:25] | We’re just happy to help. | 我们很乐意帮忙 |
[27:26] | Olivia’s such a sweetheart. | 奥莉薇亚真是个甜心 |
[27:29] | Well, this is it. | 好吧 差不多了 |
[27:30] | I’ll be in the car. | 我先去车里 |
[27:34] | Why is everyone so sad? | 为什么每个人都这么悲伤呢 |
[27:37] | We’re all home, now. | 我们都已经在家了 |
[27:40] | Bella, I’m so sorry. | 贝拉 真的很抱歉 |
[27:45] | See you soon. | 再见了 |
[27:47] | Okay, I’ll sneak out the back window. | 好了 我从后窗偷偷出去 |
[27:50] | At least there’s no screen on that one. | 至少没有帘子在挡着了 |
[27:59] | Here, I got ya, I got ya. | 不要怕 我来给你系上 |
[28:03] | Hello. | 你好啊 |
[28:05] | Stop. | 住手 |
[28:07] | Backup can’t possibly get here fast enough to help you. | 你的帮手不可能这么快就来帮你吧 |
[28:12] | We understand the little game that you’re playing here. | 我们明白你在这里玩的小把戏 |
[28:16] | It’s Gunter, isn’t it? | 是冈特 对吧 |
[28:18] | You work for him? | 你在帮他做事吗 |
[28:20] | Maybe you’re just buddies. | 也许你们只是朋友 |
[28:22] | Now, you’re gonna let my son | 现在 你要让我儿子 |
[28:24] | walk to that car to say goodbye to his dog | 走到那辆车前和他的狗狗说再见 |
[28:27] | without any interference from you. | 但是你不能进行干涉 |
[28:30] | Copy? | 明白吗 |
[28:33] | Copy. | 明白 |
[28:39] | Go on, Bella. That’s it. | 上车吧 贝拉 就是这样 |
[28:49] | You’re such a good girl, Bella. | 你真是个乖狗狗 贝拉 |
[28:51] | I know you won’t understand, but I’m not abandoning you. | 我知道你理解不了 但是我不是在抛弃你 |
[28:56] | I just have to send you somewhere safe. | 我只是不得不把你送到安全的地方 |
[28:59] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪里 |
[29:01] | Why can’t I ride in the front with you? | 为什么我不能和你一起坐在前面 |
[29:04] | Here. | 给你 |
[29:06] | You got to have your blanket. | 你得带着你的毯子 |
[29:08] | Why did he bring my Lucas blanket? | 他为什么给了我卢卡斯的毯子 |
[29:10] | It should be on my bed. | 毯子应该在床上才对 |
[29:12] | I promise, very soon, you’ll get to go home. | 我保证 用不了太久 你就可以回家了 |
[29:27] | Lucas said, “go home,” but then he shut the door. | 卢卡斯说 回家吧 但是他关上门 |
[29:40] | I need Lucas! | 我需要卢卡斯 |
[29:42] | Please! No! | 求你了 别走 |
[30:07] | His scent was fading. | 他的气味正在消失 |
[30:09] | I was getting farther and farther away. | 我离他越来越远了 |
[30:23] | I smelled my Lucas blanket to feel better, | 我闻着卢卡斯毯子的味道 不是那么难过了 |
[30:25] | but it wasn’t Lucas. | 但是它不是卢卡斯 |
[30:54] | Sit. | 坐下 |
[30:58] | Bella, come here. | 贝拉 来这边 |
[31:01] | Yes. | 对 |
[31:03] | Oh, you’re so pretty. Yes, you are. | 你真乖 很好 真乖 |
[31:10] | These people were nice. | 这些人很好 |
[31:11] | They took care of me, but they weren’t my family. | 他们照顾我 但他们不是我的家人 |
[31:16] | This wasn’t home. | 这里不是我的家 |
[31:21] | Hello? | 喂 |
[31:22] | How is everything? | 一切都好吗 |
[31:25] | Oh, she’s fine. Yeah. | 放心 她很好 |
[31:27] | Really? Okay. | 真的吗 可以啊 |
[31:28] | All right. See you tomorrow, then. | 那好 明天见 |
[31:34] | Guess what? | 你猜怎么着 |
[31:36] | They found a nice place in Golden, | 他们在戈尔登找到了一个好地方 |
[31:39] | and they’re coming to get you tomorrow. | 他们明天来接你 |
[31:42] | I bet you’re ready to go home. You’re a good dog, Bella. | 我打赌你已经准备好回家了 贝拉 你是条好狗 |
[31:45] | José said, “go home.” | 乔斯说 回家吧 |
[31:47] | – You’re a good dog. – But how? | – 你是一只好狗 – 但是怎么回去呢 |
[31:48] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[31:51] | That feeling came again. | 那种感觉又来了 |
[31:54] | I was supposed to be with Lucas. | 我本来应该和卢卡斯在一起的 |
[32:00] | I had to find a way to get to him. | 我得想办法找到他 |
[32:14] | I didn’t know what that loud thing was, | 我不知道那很吵的东西是什么 |
[32:16] | but José sure liked to take it for walks around the yard. | 但乔斯确实喜欢带着它在院子里散步 |
[32:25] | But I do remember that from snow do your business. | 但我记得之前下雪的时候我见过这个 |
[32:36] | Wait. | 等等 |
[32:49] | Yes! | 有了 |
[32:58] | I’m doing it! | 我下定决心了 |
[33:00] | I’m doing go home! | 我要玩回家游戏 |
[33:44] | I could tell that go home was very far away. | 看起来回家的路真的很远 |
[33:56] | But I knew that I was going in the right direction. | 但我知道我走的方向是对的 |
[34:06] | The feeling now was a pull, like I was on a leash | 现在的感觉像是一根无形的绳子 我被牵着 |
[34:10] | and being told how to do go home. | 然后告诉我回家的路 |
[34:14] | And if I kept going, I knew I would see Lucas again. | 如果我一直走下去 我坚信我会再见到卢卡斯 |
[34:36] | By that first night, I was so tired. | 到了第一天晚上 我已经很累了 |
[34:40] | And there were so many strange smells. | 而且周围有很多奇怪的气味 |
[34:51] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[34:55] | It looks like a cat, but it smells like a dog. | 它长得像猫 但闻起来像一条狗 |
[35:04] | I hope it doesn’t come back. | 希望它不会回来了 |
[35:14] | It was breakfast time, | 早餐时间到了 |
[35:15] | but I couldn’t find a bowl of food anywhere. | 但是我到处都找不到吃的东西 |
[35:21] | It’s not in a bowl, | 它没放在碗里 |
[35:23] | but I’ll take it. | 但我就吃它了 |
[35:27] | This breakfast is really fast! | 这顿早餐跑的真快呀 |
[35:36] | I need breakfast! | 我想吃早餐 |
[35:43] | This breakfast was harder to hunt than that squirrel. | 这顿早餐比那只松鼠还难抓 |
[35:55] | I was hungrier than I’d ever been. | 我从来都没有这么饿过 |
[36:00] | People. | 有人 |
[36:02] | There are people down there. | 下面有人 |
[36:24] | A pack. | 一群狗狗 |
[36:27] | Maybe I shouldn’t bother them. | 或许我不该打扰他们 |
[36:30] | But I’m so hungry. | 但我太饿了 |
[36:36] | One Tooth is big. | 独牙仔的牙好大呀 |
[36:39] | To be polite, I’ll carefully sniff where the other dogs have marked. | 出于礼貌 我还是仔细嗅一下 看看他们有没有留下记号 占了这地方 |
[36:51] | What? | 什么 |
[36:52] | Oh, crazy hair is in charge. | 管事的竟然是疯发犬 |
[36:55] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[36:58] | This was a great pack. | 这是一个很棒的狗群 |
[37:00] | They knew just where to go fo get the best chicken. | 他们知道去哪儿能吃到最好的鸡肉 |
[37:02] | Hey. There you are. | 嘿 你们来了 |
[37:06] | Yeah, today’s special. Chicken. | 今天的特色菜 鸡肉 |
[37:09] | You like that. You like… | 你的最爱 是吧 |
[37:10] | I love this chicken guy. | 我喜欢这个鸡肉男 |
[37:11] | Okay, very good. That’s it. That’s it. | 好了 很好 就这些啦 没有啦 |
[37:14] | You can go now, okay? Go. | 你们现在可以走啦 好吗 去吧 |
[37:20] | Coming. | 来了 |
[37:23] | One Tooth was a brave hunter, | 独牙仔是一个勇敢的猎食者 |
[37:25] | who wasn’t afraid of anything. | 他无所畏惧 |
[37:29] | It was exciting to learn to hunt from him. | 向他学习猎食太令我兴奋了 |
[37:34] | This pack was so much fun. | 这个狗群太好玩了 |
[37:37] | Hello. sweethearts. | 你们好呀 小宝贝们 |
[37:38] | Oh, and who are you? Are you new? | 你是谁呀 新来的吗 |
[37:41] | There you go, sweethearts. Yeah. | 给你 小家伙 好的 |
[37:43] | Please go home, now. Go on home, now. Go on home. | 该回家了 回家吧 快回家吧 |
[37:46] | How did she know I was doing go home? | 她怎么知道我正在玩回家游戏 |
[37:48] | Go home! | 回家吧 |
[37:54] | – It was a wonderful day. – Good boy, sarge. | – 真是个美妙的一天 – 好孩子 |
[37:57] | But where’s one tooth going? | 但是独牙仔这是去哪儿呢 |
[37:59] | All right, in you go. Come on. | 好了 进来吧 快点 |
[38:08] | And shaggy butt, too? | 丑屁股也要走了吗 |
[38:12] | Guess that just leaves you and me, crazy hair. | 看来只剩下你和我了 疯发犬 |
[38:17] | Oh, Wait. | 等等 |
[38:19] | Everyone in this pack has their own people. | 狗群里的每个成员都有自己的家人 |
[38:24] | Crazy hair wanted me to go with him, | 疯发犬想让我跟他进去 |
[38:26] | to be part of his family. | 成为他家庭中的一员 |
[38:29] | It seemed nice in there, with lots of good smells. | 里面看起来很不错 闻上去也很好 |
[38:34] | I could be happy here. | 在这里我也可能会很开心 |
[38:38] | But they didn’t need me. | 但他们并不需要我 |
[38:42] | Mom needed me. | 妈妈需要我 |
[38:45] | Lucas heeded me. | 卢卡斯需要我 |
[38:47] | And I needed them. | 我也需要他们 |
[38:53] | Lucy! There you are. | 露西 你回来啦 |
[38:56] | So, I had to keep doing go home. | 所以 我要继续我的回家游戏 |
[39:21] | Now, I knew that to hunt, | 现在我知道了 想要猎食的话 |
[39:22] | I needed to go where there were people | 我需要去有人的地方 |
[39:24] | and do what one tooth taught me. | 然后按照独牙仔教我的来 |
[39:58] | I smelled blood. | 有血的味道 |
[40:03] | It was the largest animal I had ever seen. | 它是我见过最大的动物 |
[40:06] | And something very bad had happened to her. | 她遇到了很恐怖的事情 |
[40:09] | Come on! Whoo! Through here. | 快来 在这里 |
[40:12] | I see it. | 我看到它了 |
[40:14] | Thing’s got to be worth a thousand bucks. | 它肯定值千把块 |
[40:15] | Oh, at least. Beautiful. | 至少呀 太棒了 |
[40:17] | What do you figure? About 125 pounds? | 你觉得它有一百多斤吗 |
[40:19] | Oh, yeah. | 太给力了 |
[40:20] | – Hey, let’s get a selfie. – Yeah, you bet. | – 来张自拍吧 – 好啊 |
[40:30] | Okay, ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[40:31] | – Yeah. – Here. | – 好了 – 看镜头 |
[40:33] | Wow. She’s beautiful. | 她可真美 |
[40:36] | Yeah, that one’s going up on the wall. | 不错吧 这照片一定要挂墙上 |
[40:39] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[40:41] | It kind of looks like a cat. | 看起来有点像猫 |
[40:44] | I hoped the cat would leave with me | 我希望它跟我走 |
[40:46] | and not get caught by those bad men. | 别被坏人抓住 |
[40:50] | That cat didn’t smell like any cat I ever knew. | 她和我见过的猫闻起来不一样 |
[40:54] | Was it following me? | 它在跟着我吗 |
[40:58] | Yep, it was following me. | 还好 跟着呢 |
[41:05] | And suddenly, I realized it wasn’t a full-grown cat. | 我突然意识到它不是一只成年的猫 |
[41:10] | It was still just a kitten. | 还是一个猫宝宝 |
[41:12] | A really big kitten. | 就是长的太大了 |
[41:14] | Come on, big kitten. This way. | 大猫咪 快来这边 |
[41:29] | That big animal must have been this kitten’s mother. | 那只大动物肯定是它妈妈 |
[41:35] | Big kitten made me think of mother dog | 大猫咪让我想起了我的狗狗妈妈 |
[41:37] | and how sad I was when she was taken away. | 以及 她被抓走时 我有多难过 |
[41:43] | She needed someone to take care of her. | 她需要人照顾她 |
[42:10] | Big kitten’s mother couldn’t feed her anymore, | 大猫咪的妈妈再也不能喂养她了 |
[42:14] | so, I did. | 那么 就由我来照顾她吧 |
[42:28] | I was big kitten’s mother cat now. | 我成了大猫咪的猫妈妈了 |
[42:42] | Big kitten needed to eat, and so did I. | 大猫咪需要进食 我也要吃饭 |
[42:45] | So, I did what any mother would do. | 所以我做了所有妈妈都会做的事 |
[42:47] | I went hunting. | 去觅食 |
[42:53] | ♪ Stop me on the corner | ♪ 你在拐角处叫住了我 |
[42:53] | 此处BGM “Brighter Than the Sun” 歌手 Colbie Caillat | |
[42:55] | Sorry, baby! | 小宝宝 对不起啦 |
[42:56] | ♪ I swear you hit me like a vision I wasn’t expecting | ♪ 就像意想不到的梦境让我着迷 |
[43:00] | ♪ but who am I to tell fate where it’s supposed to go with it? | ♪ 但我有资格让命运按照我的意愿出现吗 |
[43:04] | ♪ Don’t you blink, you might miss it | ♪ 别眨眼 机会可能就这么消失了 |
[43:07] | ♪ see, we got a right to just love it or leave it | ♪ 我们可以选择珍惜它或不管它 |
[43:10] | ♪ you find it and keep it | ♪ 也可以找到它并留下它 |
[43:11] | ♪ ’cause it ain’t every day you get the chance to say | ♪ 不是每天都有机会这样说的 |
[43:14] | hey! Hey! Drop it! | 嘿 嘿 放下它 |
[43:18] | ♪ Lightning strikes the heart. It goes off like a gun | ♪ 就像闪电击中心脏 如枪炮般强烈 |
[43:22] | ♪ brighter than the sun | ♪ 可与日光媲美 |
[43:24] | ♪ oh, we could be the stars | ♪ 就像繁星 |
[43:27] | ♪ falling from the sky | ♪ 从天而降 |
[43:30] | ♪ shining how we want | ♪ 发出光芒 |
[43:32] | ♪ brighter than the sun | ♪ 比阳光还灿烂 |
[43:43] | Many nights, big kitten would wander off on her own. | 很多时候 大猫咪都会在夜晚出去 |
[43:55] | I would sleep and dream of home. | 而我就去睡觉 梦到家人 |
[43:58] | You ready for your tiny piece of cheese? | 你准备好来小小一片的奶酪了吗 |
[44:04] | Here you go. Good girl. | 给你 乖狗狗 |
[44:08] | You’re such a good dog, Bella. | 你真是个乖狗狗 贝拉 |
[44:19] | As time passed and big kitten got bigger, | 时光流转 大猫咪变得更大了 |
[44:23] | she still didn’t seem to understand how to go home. | 她似乎仍不理解我为什么要回家 |
[44:29] | So, when she tried to take me away from it, | 所以 当她想把我带偏路线时 |
[44:31] | I would always have to bring her back. | 我总得把她带回来 |
[44:37] | Whenever big kitten went out at night, someone gave her food. | 不管大猫多晚出去 都有人给她吃的 |
[44:45] | Cats love fish, | 猫都爱吃鱼 |
[44:47] | but I wish someone would give her chicken. | 但我希望有人能给她鸡肉就好了 |
[44:58] | We kept each other warm. | 夜里我们互相取暖 |
[45:03] | We were family now. | 我们已经是彼此的家人了 |
[45:17] | I had been smelling something all morning. | 一个早上 我闻到了些特别的气味 |
[45:20] | Something like dog. | 有点像狗 |
[45:28] | First, I heard them. | 之后 我先听到了它的声音 |
[45:33] | Then I saw them. | 接着就看到它了 |
[45:39] | Their eyes were cold. | 他们的眼神冷酷 |
[45:46] | They were hunting us. | 他们是来找我们猎食的 |
[45:54] | And I had to protect big kitten. | 我必须得保护好大猫咪 |
[46:38] | Hey! Get out! Get out of here! | 嘿 快走 离开这里 |
[46:41] | Scram! Get out! | 滚开 快滚开 |
[46:48] | Hey, check it out. | 哎 你看 |
[46:49] | – Is that a bobcat? – No, no, it’s a cougar. | – 那是山猫吗 – 不 是一只美洲狮 |
[46:53] | It’s a young cougar. | 这只还很小 |
[46:56] | Big kitten was afraid of the men. | 大猫害怕这些人 |
[46:57] | Whoa. That’s really fast. | 哇 速度真快 |
[46:59] | But I decided to see if they would give us food. | 但我决定看看他们会不会给我们吃的 |
[47:03] | Pretty scared to me. | 今天吓到我了 |
[47:05] | I’ve never seen a cougar in the wild before. | 我从没在野外见过美洲狮 |
[47:07] | I mean, this thing was huge. It was like 10 feet long. | 这家伙超大 得有3米吧 |
[47:10] | Easy, 12. Yeah. | 别紧张 也就3.6米 |
[47:12] | Hey. Let’s see if your name is on your tag, huh? | 来 让我看看你狗牌上的名字 |
[47:16] | Who’s a good girl? | 狗狗很乖啊 |
[47:20] | She’s a cutie. She is. | 这只小狗挺可爱的 |
[47:22] | Want some ham? | 想吃火腿吗 |
[47:23] | There’s your ham. There you go. Sit. Oh, good girl. | 来 给你火腿 坐 乖狗狗 |
[47:26] | Her name is Bella. | 她叫贝拉 |
[47:28] | Give me a paw. Good girl. There you go. | 好姑娘 伸只爪子来 真配合 |
[47:29] | And there’s a telephone number. “Lucas ray.” | 牌子上有电话号码 写着 卢卡斯 雷 |
[47:31] | Lucas? | 卢卡斯吗 |
[47:33] | I’m gonna call the guy. | 我来联系他 |
[47:37] | Hey, guys, I think there’s something moving out there. | 兄弟们 这边好像有东西在动 |
[47:39] | Okay, it’s going to voice mail. | 转到语音信箱了 |
[47:41] | Hi. You’ve reached Lucas Ray… | 你好 你呼叫了卢卡斯 雷 |
[47:42] | That’s him! | 就是他啊 |
[47:43] | Assistant case manager at McLaren va hospital. | 麦克拉伦退伍军人医院的档案助理 |
[47:46] | Please leave a message. | 有事请留言 |
[47:47] | If you’re calling about my lost dog Bella… | 如果你关于我家走丢的狗 贝拉 的信息 |
[47:49] | Man, she’s kind of freaking out. | 天啊 她有点受惊了 |
[47:51] | Please, leave your number | 拜托了 请留下你的号码 |
[47:53] | or call Olivia at 612-589-1743. | 或者打给奥莉薇亚 |
[47:55] | What? | 我去 什么鬼 |
[48:00] | Cougar! Get in the truck! Oh, god. | 是美洲狮 天呐 快上车 |
[48:02] | I’m here, Lucas. | 我在这儿呢 卢卡斯 |
[48:03] | I’m here. I’m here. | 是我啊 我在这里啊 |
[48:41] | It’s snow do your business! | 下雪了 是上厕所时间了 |
[48:47] | ♪ Hear the thunder it’s rolling, it’s rolling | ♪ 雷声滚滚 隆隆声 |
[48:47] | 此处BGM “Jump Right In” 歌手 Laney Jones | |
[48:50] | ♪ it calls from far away | ♪ 远远地传来 |
[48:55] | ♪ hear your heart it’s beating, | ♪ 你的心脏在跳动 |
[48:58] | ♪ it’s beating the easy rhythm it plays | ♪ 伴着轻快的节奏 |
[49:04] | ♪ pressing on to the journey ahead | ♪ 踏上前方征程 |
[49:08] | ♪ we do it all over again | ♪ 从头开始 |
[49:12] | ♪ And if you’re holding back | ♪ 如果你犹豫了 |
[49:15] | ♪ jump right in | ♪ 不要多想 即刻启程 |
[49:17] | ♪ you can’t fly without falling | ♪ 不坠落 如何飞翔 |
[49:21] | ♪ you can’t run without crawling | ♪ 不摔倒 怎么会奔跑 |
[49:25] | ♪ You can’t sing without making a sound | ♪ 不发声 又如何高歌 |
[49:29] | ♪ so breathe in and let it out | ♪ 来 深吸一口气 再呼出来 |
[49:32] | ♪ jump right in | ♪ 即刻启程吧 |
[49:34] | ♪ you can’t fly without falling | ♪ 不坠落 如何飞翔 |
[49:38] | ♪ you can’t run without crawling | ♪ 不摔倒 怎么会奔跑 |
[49:43] | ♪ you can’t sing without making a sound | ♪ 不发声 又如何高歌 |
[49:46] | so breathe in and let it out | ♪ 深吸一口气 再呼出来 |
[49:49] | ♪ jump right in | ♪ 即刻启程吧 |
[50:12] | She acted like that was easy. | 她很轻松就过去了呢 |
[51:05] | A dog! | 有一只狗哎 |
[51:13] | It’s been so long since I played with a dog. | 我很久没和狗玩过了 |
[51:22] | Dutch, what are you barking at? | 达驰 你叫什么啊 |
[51:28] | Be quiet. Come on! Shut up! | 拜托你 安静点 快闭嘴 |
[51:36] | Dutch! | 达驰 |
[51:37] | You stupid mutt! | 这只蠢狗 |
[51:40] | Dutch! | 达驰 |
[51:45] | Get out of there! | 快离开那里啊 |
[51:55] | Dutch! | 达驰 |
[52:45] | I can smell the fear of the other dog. | 我能闻到另一只狗身上的恐惧 |
[52:54] | He must be down here. These are his dogs. | 他一定在下面 这些是他养的狗 |
[52:59] | – Here! Here! – Come on. | – 就在这儿 – 加把劲 |
[53:04] | Is he breathing? | 还有呼吸吗 |
[53:06] | Call 911. | 快去报警 |
[53:09] | Okay, head up. | 来 头朝上 |
[53:12] | – Is he gonna make it? – Yeah. | – 他会没事吗 – 会的 |
[53:14] | You saved his life. | 你们救了他 |
[53:15] | What about the dogs? These are his. | 这些狗怎么办 都是他的 |
[53:18] | I mean, I guess that’s up to you guys. | 我觉得 这应该你们自己决定 |
[53:20] | We can call animal control for you, | 我可以替你们联系动物管理局 |
[53:22] | but we can’t wait for them. | 可我们不能在这儿等 |
[53:24] | Sorry, guys. Good luck. | 抱歉 伙计们 祝你们好运吧 |
[53:28] | I guess they go with us. | 看来我们得带它们走了 |
[53:30] | Come on, dogs. | 来吧 狗狗们 |
[53:32] | Big kitten! | 大猫咪啊 |
[53:33] | Come on. Come on. | 来吧 走了 |
[53:36] | Don’t take me away from her. She needs me. | 别把我从她身边带走 她需要我 |
[53:41] | Come on, dogs. Come on. | 来吧 狗狗们 走了 |
[53:44] | No. | 不 我不能走 |
[53:47] | Come on. Come on. | 快走了 来吧 |
[53:53] | Please. | 求你们了 |
[54:01] | Dutch, come here. | 达驰 到这边来 |
[54:05] | Come on, girl. You can trust us. | 进来吧 乖狗狗 你可以信任我们 |
[54:08] | Why do I get the feeling you’re secretly enjoying this? | 为什么我觉得你其实很乐意带这些狗呢 |
[54:12] | I like dogs. | 我喜欢狗 |
[54:14] | We need to feed this girl more, though. | 不过 我们得给她多喂些吃的 |
[54:15] | You can see her ribs. | 都能看到她的肋骨了 |
[54:17] | Out. | 我要出去啊 |
[54:18] | Hey, no, no, no, no. No. Don’t scratch. | 嘿 不 不 不要抓玻璃 |
[54:21] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[54:22] | Molly? Ellie? | 莫莉吗 还是艾莉 |
[54:24] | Let me out. | 放我出去啊 |
[54:25] | – Blanche. – Blanche? | – 布兰奇吗 – 叫他布兰奇吗 |
[54:28] | You got to be kidding me. | 你在搞笑吧 |
[54:29] | My mother’s dog was named Blanche. | 我妈的狗就叫布兰奇 |
[54:31] | Well, that explains a lot. | 好吧 原来如此 |
[54:36] | See? He likes it here. | 看到了吗 他喜欢这里 |
[54:38] | Gavin, we have to give the guy his dogs back. | 加文 我们得把狗还给他 |
[54:41] | I like the Golden Girls. | 我要看黄金女郎 |
[54:43] | Ever so faintly, I could smell big kitten on the wind. | 大猫咪的气味很淡 但我还是能闻到 |
[54:48] | She was waiting for me. | 她在等我 |
[54:50] | And beyond her, Lucas and go home. | 除了她 还有卢卡斯 还有我的家 |
[54:56] | Beatrice? Millie? Sophie? | 你叫比亚特丽丝吗 米莉吗 还是索菲 |
[55:00] | Sadie? | 赛迪吗 |
[55:02] | Chloe? | 克洛伊呢 |
[55:04] | Bella | 贝拉吗 |
[55:08] | Bella? | 是贝拉吗 |
[55:10] | Bella! See? See, I told you. | 真是贝拉 我就知道 |
[55:12] | It’s Bella. That’s a good dog. | 你叫贝拉啊 乖狗狗 |
[55:14] | How did he know my name? | 他怎么知道我的名字的 |
[55:15] | Your name is Bella. | 你的名字是贝拉 |
[55:16] | When we get back to the city, yeah, | 当我们回去时 |
[55:18] | I’m gonna get you a tag with your name on it. | 我会给你个有你名字的狗牌 |
[55:20] | I am. Yes, I am. | 对啊 我就要这么做 |
[55:22] | Gavin. | 加文 你真够了 |
[55:38] | Dutch liked it here, and so did I. | 达奇喜欢这里 我也喜欢 |
[55:43] | We had food whenever we needed it. | 想吃的时候就有东西吃 |
[55:47] | Want a snack? | 要来点零食吗 |
[55:49] | We were inside and warm. | 房间里很暖和 |
[55:56] | Dutch and I had a soft spot to sleep on. | 睡觉的地方也很软和 |
[55:59] | And each other. | 我们还有彼此相伴 |
[56:04] | It started fo feel like home. | 有点像家一样了 |
[56:23] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[56:24] | To celebrate you finishing your novel. | 为了庆祝你写完了小说 |
[56:31] | Hey. Come here. | 过来 |
[56:35] | Did you put our phone number on their dog tags? | 你把我们的电话号码写在狗牌上了吗 |
[56:39] | Well, whose number would I put on it? | 不然我要加上谁的号码 |
[56:49] | This smell was familiar. | 这种味道很熟悉 |
[56:52] | You helping me? | 你要帮我吗 |
[56:53] | You like doing laundry, Bella? | 你喜欢叠衣服吗 贝拉 |
[56:55] | – Hello. – Doing laundry? I knew that game. | – 喂 – 洗衣服游戏 我玩过这个游戏 |
[56:57] | Guess you do, huh? | 我猜你是喜欢的 |
[56:59] | Yeah. | 好啦 |
[57:04] | What is it? | 谁的电话 |
[57:05] | Uh, can you excuse me, please? | 稍等我一会儿 |
[57:08] | That guy from the avalanche… His sister. | 是雪崩时候的那个人他妹妹 |
[57:11] | He’s out of the hospital. | 他出院了 |
[57:15] | I’m sorry, I… | 对不起 我 |
[57:18] | Yes, I’m sure he is. | 嗯 他没事就好 |
[57:39] | Dutch had definitely been here before. | 达驰以前一定来过这里 |
[57:41] | He had marked just about everything in the yard. | 他把院子里所有东西都做了记号 |
[57:45] | Easy, Dutch. Easy. | 听话 达驰 听话 |
[57:49] | Hello? Mr. Kurch? | 在吗 库尔奇先生 |
[57:53] | Come on, Bella. Mr. Kurch? Hello? | 过来 贝拉 库尔奇先生 在吗 |
[57:55] | Back here. | 我在后屋 |
[58:00] | Aw! Geez! Oh, Dutch. | 哦 达驰 |
[58:03] | Get down! | 下去 |
[58:04] | Well, Dutch is just happy to see you. | 达驰就是见到你太激动了 |
[58:06] | I got 11 freaking fractures, and the dog’s jumping all over me. | 我身上11处骨折 这条狗直接跳到我身上了 |
[58:09] | Get off of me, stupid dog! | 从我身上下去 蠢狗 |
[58:12] | Dutch was happy to see this man, | 达驰见到这个人很兴奋 |
[58:13] | but what kind of a man wouldn’t be happy to see Dutch? | 但是竟然有人见到达驰会不开心 |
[58:16] | I’m Taylor. This is Gavin. | 我是泰勒 这是加文 |
[58:18] | We’re the ones who dug you out. | 是我们把你挖出来的 |
[58:19] | I don’t remember any of that. | 我一点都不记得了 |
[58:21] | All I know is my sister says you’re bringing the dog over, | 我只知道我妹妹说 你们要把狗带过来 |
[58:25] | which is ridiculous. | 真是可笑 |
[58:27] | Ridiculous? | 可笑吗 |
[58:29] | I don’t understand you. | 我不太明白 |
[58:31] | Do I look like I can take care of a dog? | 我看起来像是能照顾一条狗的人吗 |
[58:34] | But they’re your dogs. | 但是这是你的两条狗啊 |
[58:35] | Dogs? I never even seen that other one before. | 谁说两条狗了 我从来没见过另一条狗 |
[58:40] | Bella’s not yours? | 贝拉不是你的狗吗 |
[58:42] | But she was trying to dig you out. | 但是她很努力的把你挖出来呀 |
[58:44] | I’m not taking either one. | 我那条狗都不会养 |
[58:47] | But you have to take Dutch at least. | 但你至少要养达驰 |
[58:50] | Whatever you’re doing with that other one, | 你们要怎么处理那条狗 |
[58:51] | do the same thing with Dutch. | 就怎么处理达驰 |
[58:58] | Come on, dogs. | 走吧 狗狗们 |
[59:01] | Let’s go, Dutch. Come on. | 我们走 达驰 过来 |
[59:03] | Come on. | 过来 |
[59:06] | – Come on. – That man belongs alone. | – 走吧 – 那个人活该孤单 |
[59:16] | Come here. | 过来 |
[59:17] | Come here, Bella. | 过来 贝拉 |
[59:18] | Good girl. Hey. | 乖狗狗 |
[59:22] | So, now, we have two big, slobbery dogs. | 所以我们有了两条傻乎乎的大狗 |
[59:25] | Just like I’ve always wanted. | 就像我一直以来的期盼一样 |
[59:27] | Oh, they’re good dogs. | 他们很乖的 |
[59:30] | Yeah, they are. Hey, come here. | 是的 过来 |
[59:32] | Come here, Bella. Come here. There you are. | 过来 贝拉 过来 抓到你了 |
[59:34] | Hold on. Hold on. Hold on. | 等下 等下 等下 |
[59:39] | The snow was gone, but I knew where I was. | 雪化了 但是我知道我在哪 |
[59:42] | I was near the last place I saw big kitten. | 这是我最后见到大猫咪附近的地方 |
[59:46] | And suddenly, I felt it. | 然后 我感觉到了 |
[59:48] | The pull of that invisible leash, stronger than ever. | 那条无形绳子 我又感受到了 |
[59:54] | You know what we should do? Go to the pet store. | 你知道我们要做什么吗 去宠物店 |
[59:57] | We need to get dog food. | 我们要买点狗粮 |
[1:00:00] | Dutch wanted me to stay. | 达驰想让我留下来 |
[1:00:02] | – To be part of this new family. – Hey, hey! Hey, dogs! No, no, no. | – 加入这个新家庭 – 狗狗们 别跑 |
[1:00:05] | No, that’s too far. | 别跑了 那边太远了 |
[1:00:07] | – Come on! – Come here. | – 过来 – 来这边 |
[1:00:09] | -It would have been so easy. – Dogs! Hey, Dutch. | – 分开理应很容易 – 听话 狗狗们 达驰 |
[1:00:10] | Dutch. Come on. | 达驰 过来 |
[1:00:13] | Hey, dogs. Come. Bella. | 狗狗们 过来 贝拉 |
[1:00:16] | Dutch. | 达驰 |
[1:00:18] | Dutch! | 达驰 |
[1:00:20] | – Bella, come on. – There we go. | – 贝拉 过来 – 真棒 |
[1:00:21] | – Dutch had finally gone home, | – 达驰最终回家了 |
[1:00:24] | – to a home he deserved. – All right. Good boy, Dutch. | – 回到了他应该回的那个家 – 达驰真乖 |
[1:00:25] | Hey, come on, Bella. Come here. | 过来 贝拉 来这边 |
[1:00:28] | – Bella, come on. – There you go. Stay. Stay. | – 贝拉 快过来 – 真乖 待着别动 |
[1:00:29] | Bella! | 贝拉 |
[1:00:31] | – Wait, Bella. Bella! – Come here. Come here. | – 等一下 贝拉 – 回来呀 |
[1:00:33] | Bella. | 贝拉 |
[1:00:36] | Bella, come! | 贝拉 回来 |
[1:00:37] | Bella! | 贝拉 |
[1:00:39] | Dutch had found his Lucas. | 达驰找到了他的卢卡斯 |
[1:00:42] | Come on. Come on, Bella. Bella. | 过来 贝拉 |
[1:00:44] | Now, I needed to find mine. | 现在我要去找我的卢卡斯了 |
[1:00:47] | Bella! | 贝拉 |
[1:01:29] | I was hungry again. | 我又饿了 |
[1:01:31] | And I missed big kitten. | 我想大猫咪了 |
[1:01:33] | And Dutch. | 还有达驰 |
[1:01:36] | I had to find people places, so I could eat, | 我必须要到有人的地方 才有东西吃 |
[1:01:40] | even though they were out of my way to do go home. | 即使找东西吃的地方不在我回家的路上 |
[1:01:50] | I looked all over town, | 我找遍了整个镇子 |
[1:01:52] | but all the good hunting places were closed. | 但是所有能找到东西吃的地方都关门了 |
[1:01:56] | Wait, is that… | 等一下 那是 |
[1:02:00] | Chicken! | 炸鸡 |
[1:02:09] | And there it was. | 就是这了 |
[1:02:12] | Like they knew I was coming. | 他们好像在等我过来 |
[1:02:21] | Stop the dog! | 拦住那条狗 |
[1:02:24] | ♪ The mountain is high, the valley is low | ♪ 山川是高的 山谷是矮的 |
[1:02:24] | 此处BGM “Free Ride” 歌手 Riot Riot featuring Andrea Wasse | |
[1:02:27] | hey! Stop that dog! | 拦下那条狗 |
[1:02:28] | ♪ And you’re confused on which way to go | ♪ 而你不知道要走哪条路 |
[1:02:31] | ♪ so I’ve come here to give you a hand | ♪ 所以我过来帮助你 |
[1:02:36] | get him! I got him! Hey! | 抓住他 我抓住了 |
[1:02:38] | ♪ And lead you into the promised land | ♪ 然后带领你走进极乐之土 |
[1:02:40] | ♪ come on and take a free ride | ♪ 跟上来 随风翱翔吧 |
[1:02:44] | food on the floor is always for the dog! | 地板上的食物都留是狗狗的 |
[1:02:50] | Chicken, chicken, chicken! | 鸡肉 鸡肉 鸡肉肉 |
[1:02:56] | It was delicious. | 真好吃呀 |
[1:02:59] | Big kitten would have loved it. | 大猫咪肯定喜欢 |
[1:03:01] | Hey, maybe you could use some of this, huh? | 你有可能需要点这个 |
[1:03:04] | Little water there? | 给你一点水 |
[1:03:07] | Attagirl. | 真乖 |
[1:03:12] | Good, baby. | 真棒 |
[1:03:14] | It’s all right. Hey. | 没事的 |
[1:03:16] | Yeah, you’re beautiful. Yeah. | 你真漂亮 |
[1:03:19] | Hey, what’s this here? | 这是啥 |
[1:03:21] | Yeah, let’s see. Yeah, dog tag. | 让我看看 狗牌 |
[1:03:24] | It’s Bella. | 你叫贝拉 |
[1:03:26] | Yeah, they gave me a dog tag, too. | 是的 他们也给我做了个狗牌 |
[1:03:29] | He knew my name. | 他知道我叫什么了 |
[1:03:30] | – Have I seen him before? – Even without the tags, | – 我以前见过他吗 – 即使没有那些狗牌 |
[1:03:32] | they got my biometric data on file. | 他们也把我的身体数据记录在案 |
[1:03:37] | Come on. | 过来 |
[1:03:38] | Attagirl. | 好样的 |
[1:03:40] | – No. – Attagirl. | – 不 – 好样的 |
[1:03:46] | His name was Axel, | 他叫阿克塞尔 |
[1:03:48] | and he always had me on a leash. | 他总是用绳子栓着我 |
[1:03:54] | – Aw! Hi, sweet girl. – Hi. | – 你好呀 乖孩子 – 嘿 |
[1:03:56] | You are so sweet. | 你真乖 |
[1:03:59] | – Here you go. – Bye. | – 给你 – 再见 |
[1:04:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:04:09] | Good for business, Bella. | 生意真好 贝拉 |
[1:04:12] | Something about him was familiar. | 他身上有我熟悉的东西 |
[1:04:19] | Axel was sad the way Mack was sad. | 阿克塞尔和迈克一样难过 |
[1:04:23] | The way mom was sad. | 和妈妈一样难过 |
[1:04:29] | I wanted to go have fun like I did with the pack, | 我想出去玩 就像之前和狗群一样 |
[1:04:32] | but Axel didn’t understand that dogs need to play. | 但是阿克塞尔不明白 狗狗是需要玩耍的 |
[1:04:36] | Shh. Easy, girl. | 放松 乖狗狗 |
[1:04:41] | We kept each other warm. | 我们相互取暖 |
[1:04:43] | Good dog. | 乖狗狗 |
[1:04:44] | He made sure I was never hungry. | 他让我不再饿肚子 |
[1:04:47] | Good dog, Bella. | 真乖 贝拉 |
[1:04:58] | Slowly, the air got warmer. | 慢慢的 天气变暖了 |
[1:05:04] | But Axel got sadder and sadder. | 但是阿克塞尔越来越难过 |
[1:05:15] | I didn’t think Axel would ever take me off the leash. | 我觉得阿克塞尔不会给我解开绳子了 |
[1:05:42] | I didn’t like being chained. | 我不喜欢被拴着 |
[1:05:44] | It didn’t feel right. | 那感觉很不好 |
[1:05:47] | I didn’t know how to help Axel and still take care of myself. | 我不知道怎么帮助阿克塞尔 还能同时照顾自己 |
[1:05:53] | I needed to do go home. | 我要回家 |
[1:05:55] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:05:57] | It’s just me and you. | 只有咱们俩 |
[1:06:01] | You’re the only friend I’ve got. | 你是我唯一的朋友 |
[1:06:05] | I love you, Bella. | 我爱你 贝拉 |
[1:06:07] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:06:09] | It’s you and me, Bella. | 只有咱们俩 贝拉 |
[1:06:11] | You and me. | 你和我 |
[1:06:16] | Bella, I love you. | 贝拉 我爱你 |
[1:06:20] | I love you, Bella. | 我爱你 贝拉 |
[1:06:22] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:06:34] | I laid with Axel while the heat slowly drained away from him, | 我躺在阿克塞尔身边直到他没了心跳 |
[1:06:39] | until there was no more Axel | 直到世界上没有了阿克塞尔 |
[1:06:41] | and he was no longer sad. | 他再也不会难过了 |
[1:07:04] | I sat, being a good dog, | 我像乖狗狗一样坐好 |
[1:07:06] | thinking someone would come for me. | 想着会有人来找我 |
[1:07:14] | Nobody came. | 没人来 |
[1:07:20] | Being a good dog didn’t work. | 做乖狗狗没有用 |
[1:07:39] | It was as if the whole world had forgotten me. | 就好像全世界都忘了我 |
[1:07:44] | But I couldn’t give up. | 但是我不能放弃 |
[1:07:56] | I was so thirsty. | 我很渴 |
[1:08:01] | I needed water. | 我要喝水 |
[1:08:45] | Okay, Bella, this is very important. | 贝拉 这很重要 |
[1:08:49] | You ready? All right. | 准备好了吗 好啦 |
[1:08:50] | Go home. | 跑回家 |
[1:08:53] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[1:08:56] | Go home, Bella. | 跑回去 贝拉 |
[1:08:57] | Go home. | 回家 |
[1:08:59] | Come on, there’s a cool path down here. | 快来 这里有一条超棒的小路 |
[1:09:00] | Hey, wait! Wait for me! | 等我一下 |
[1:09:02] | – Hurry up. You’re always slow. – No, I’m not. | – 快点 你每次都很慢 – 才不是 |
[1:09:10] | Hey, look. A dog. | 快看 有条狗 |
[1:09:13] | People. | 有人来了 |
[1:09:19] | – What’s the matter with it? – I don’t know. | – 它怎么了 – 我不知道 |
[1:09:21] | Careful it doesn’t have rabies. | 小心它有狂犬病 |
[1:09:23] | Doesn’t have rabies, you moron. | 不会有狂犬病的 你个傻子 |
[1:09:25] | It’s stuck. Good dog. | 他被绑住了 乖狗狗 |
[1:09:27] | Good dog. | 真乖 |
[1:09:29] | It’s chained to something. | 它被绑在什么上面了 |
[1:09:39] | What… what is it? There’s a body over there. | 那是什么 那里有具尸体 |
[1:09:41] | No way. | 不可能 |
[1:09:43] | – The dog’s chained to it. – Is he dead? | – 狗狗被绑在他身上了 – 他死了吗 |
[1:09:45] | I think so. | 我觉得他死了 |
[1:09:48] | What are you gonna do? | 你要干什么 |
[1:09:50] | Good dog. | 乖狗狗 |
[1:10:00] | Water never tasted so good. | 从来没觉得水会这么好喝 |
[1:10:13] | I knew now that my journey was much longer | 我现在知道了 我的旅途比我想象中的 |
[1:10:16] | than I’d ever imagined. | 要长很多 |
[1:10:17] | Two winters. | 两个冬天过去了 |
[1:10:19] | How many more winters would there be? | 还要多少个冬天呢 |
[1:10:23] | And how many more could I take? | 我还能活几个冬天呢 |
[1:10:40] | Their smell was everywhere. | 到处都是他们的气味 |
[1:10:50] | They were hunting me again. | 他们又要猎杀我 |
[1:10:58] | I knew they would come. | 我就知道他们会来 |
[1:11:02] | But I wasn’t gonna let them think I was afraid. | 但我不会让他们认为我害怕了 |
[1:13:08] | Is that… | 那是 |
[1:13:31] | It is big kitten. | 是大猫咪 |
[1:13:33] | And she’s a big, big kitten now. | 她变成超级大猫了 |
[1:13:42] | ♪ Sometimes in our lives | ♪ 有时候在我们的生活中 |
[1:13:42] | 此处BGM “Lean on Me” 歌手 Jillian Edwards | |
[1:13:47] | ♪ we all have pain | ♪ 我们都有痛苦 |
[1:13:50] | ♪ we all have sorrow | ♪ 我们都有悲伤 |
[1:13:54] | ♪ but if we are wise | ♪ 但如果我们足够聪明 |
[1:13:59] | ♪ we know that there’s | ♪ 我们就会知道 |
[1:14:02] | ♪ always tomorrow | ♪ 总会有明天 |
[1:14:06] | ♪ Lean on me | ♪ 依靠着我 |
[1:14:08] | ♪ when you’re not strong | ♪ 当你还不够强大 |
[1:14:11] | ♪ and I’ll be your friend | ♪ 我会做你的朋友 |
[1:14:14] | ♪ I’ll help you carry on. | ♪ 我会帮你坚持下去 |
[1:14:18] | It felt so good fo be together again. | 又能在一起的感觉真好 |
[1:14:23] | And I could tell big kitten felt the same. | 我知道大猫咪也是这么想的 |
[1:14:26] | ♪ Somebody to lean on | ♪ 让你有人依靠 |
[1:14:33] | ♪ somebody to lean on. | ♪ 有人依靠 |
[1:14:49] | I knew Lucas would be excited to meet big kitten. | 我知道卢卡斯见到大猫咪也会很兴奋的 |
[1:14:53] | And we would all sleep together in the bed. | 我们就能一起睡在床上了 |
[1:15:00] | Lucas was definitely gonna need a bigger bed. | 卢卡斯一定会需要一个更大的床 |
[1:15:08] | Now, that’s a new smell. | 这可是个新味道 |
[1:15:18] | I don’t know what those are, and I don’t want to know. | 我不知道这些是什么东西 我也不想知道 |
[1:15:29] | Big kitten! | 大猫咪 |
[1:15:54] | There it is. | 就快到了 |
[1:15:57] | Go home and Lucas. | 我要回家 找到卢卡斯 |
[1:16:07] | Big kitten wanted me to follow her, | 大猫咪想让我跟她走 |
[1:16:10] | and I wanted her to follow me. | 可我想让她跟我走 |
[1:16:24] | I knew then that big kitten would not be coming home with me | 我知道 大猫咪不会跟我回家的 |
[1:16:27] | to sleep on the bed. | 不会睡在一张床上的 |
[1:16:39] | I will always be your mother cat. | 我会一直是你的猫咪妈妈的 |
[1:16:57] | I loved big kitten. | 我爱大猫咪 |
[1:17:01] | But I knew I would never see her again. | 但我知道 我再也见不到她了 |
[1:18:11] | Oh! A dog! | 哦 有只狗 |
[1:18:13] | Puppy, come here! Come here, puppy! | 小狗狗 到这来 到这来 狗狗 |
[1:18:15] | Come here! Come here, puppy! | 过来 过来 狗狗 |
[1:18:18] | You okay? Yeah. | 你还好吗 是的 |
[1:18:20] | Just stop. Please. | 停下来吧 求求你们 |
[1:18:22] | What’s happening? | 发生什么事了 |
[1:18:24] | – Come on. – Please stop. | – 来吧 – 停下来 |
[1:18:26] | – Here, boy. – Come here. | – 到这来 – 到这来 |
[1:18:28] | Come here, girl. Come here. | 到这来 到这来 |
[1:19:09] | Come here, baby. | 过来 狗狗 |
[1:19:14] | It hurts so much. | 好疼啊 |
[1:19:17] | I have to keep going. | 但我要坚持继续走下去 |
[1:19:31] | The streets and the houses started to look familiar. | 街道和房屋开始看起来熟悉一些了 |
[1:19:40] | I finally did what Lucas told me. | 我终于做到了卢卡斯说的 |
[1:19:43] | I did go home. | 我完成了回家游戏 |
[1:19:58] | Lucas! Mom! | 卢卡斯 妈妈 |
[1:20:01] | Who’s there? Lucas! | 是谁啊 卢卡斯 |
[1:20:04] | Oh, oh. | 哦 天呐 |
[1:20:05] | Okay, you can’t be in here. Come on. | 你不能进来 出来 |
[1:20:08] | Everything was different. | 所有的东西都不一样了 |
[1:20:11] | Come on. Come on. | 出来 出来 |
[1:20:12] | I’ll give you a treat if you come outside. | 你出来的话 我就给你拿好吃的 |
[1:20:14] | Lucas? Mom? | 卢卡斯 妈妈 |
[1:20:18] | Where were they? | 他们去哪了 |
[1:20:20] | There’s a stray dog that just pushed its way into my house. | 这里有只流浪狗跑到我家里来了 |
[1:20:24] | I could smell they had been gone for a long, long time. | 我能闻得出 他们已经离开了很久很久了 |
[1:20:35] | I tried so hard, and I’d come so far. | 我那么努力 我走了那么远 |
[1:20:41] | I just couldn’t take another step. | 我实在是一步都走不动了 |
[1:20:54] | Mother cat? | 猫咪妈妈 |
[1:20:56] | How did you get so small? | 你怎么变得这么小了 |
[1:21:06] | – Call about a stray dog? – I did. | – 是你打电话说 这儿有只流浪狗的吗 – 是的 |
[1:21:10] | – You. – You. | – 是你 – 是你 |
[1:21:20] | Mother cat watched me leave, just like big kitten did. | 猫咪妈妈看着我离开 就像大猫咪之前一样 |
[1:21:29] | I guess that’s how cats say goodbye. | 我猜 猫咪就是这么道别的 |
[1:21:42] | There was just one more place to look for Lucas. | 只剩一个地方能试着找找卢卡斯了 |
[1:21:49] | – See you. – Bye. | – 回头见 – 再见 |
[1:22:04] | – Dogs? – Yeah, that’s a good boy. | – 这里有狗 – 是的 是个乖狗狗 |
[1:22:06] | I used to be the only one. | 之前就只有我一个的 |
[1:22:11] | – Um, Olivia? – What? | – 呃 奥莉薇亚 – 什么 |
[1:22:13] | I think a stray dog just came through. | 我好像看见一条流浪狗跑过去了 |
[1:22:14] | ♪ I’ll feel the fear for you | ♪ 我能感受到你的恐惧 |
[1:22:14] | 此处BGM “Don’t Worry About Me” 歌手 Frances | |
[1:22:18] | ♪ I’ll cry your tears for you. | ♪ 我为你而哭泣 |
[1:22:21] | The alarm goes off, I get up. | 闹铃响了 我就起来了 |
[1:22:28] | ♪ Even if I fall down | ♪ 就算我跌倒 |
[1:22:31] | ♪ when you’re not around | ♪ 及时你不在身边 |
[1:22:34] | ♪ don’t worry about me | ♪ 不用担心我 |
[1:22:37] | No way. | 不可能吧 |
[1:22:40] | ♪ I’ll climb the hills you face | ♪ 我会爬上你面对的山峰 |
[1:22:43] | Can’t be. | 不可能 |
[1:22:44] | ♪ I’ll do this in your place | ♪ 我为你做这些事 |
[1:22:47] | ♪ I’d do anything to go through it instead of you. | ♪ 我会替你做任何事 |
[1:22:52] | Bella | 贝拉 |
[1:22:55] | It is her! Come here! Come here, girl. | 是她 过来 过来 孩子 |
[1:23:01] | What happened to you, girl? | 发生什么事了 孩子 |
[1:23:08] | What? What is it? | 什么 怎么了啊 |
[1:23:12] | – No. – Lucas? | – 天呐 – 卢卡斯 |
[1:23:16] | It can’t be. | 这不可能 |
[1:23:18] | Bella. | 贝拉 |
[1:23:19] | ♪ ‘Cause if I fall, you’ll fall | ♪ 如果我跌倒 你也跌倒 |
[1:23:25] | ♪ and if I rise | ♪ 如果我站起来 |
[1:23:28] | ♪ we rise together | ♪ 我们一起站起来 |
[1:23:32] | ♪ when I smile, you’ll smile. | ♪ 我笑的时候 你也笑 |
[1:23:37] | Lucas, Lucas, Lucas! | 卢卡斯 卢卡斯 卢卡斯 |
[1:23:41] | Bella, Bella! You’re alive. | 贝拉 贝拉 你还活着 |
[1:23:49] | I can’t believe it. | 我真是不敢相信 |
[1:23:51] | Bella, where have you been all this time? | 贝拉 这么久你都到哪里去了 |
[1:23:53] | – Is that Bella? – Yeah, it is. It really is. | – 是贝拉吗 – 是的 真的是她 |
[1:23:56] | Bella. | 贝拉 |
[1:23:57] | Oh, my god. It’s been like two and a half years. | 我的天哪 都有两年半了 |
[1:23:59] | – Hi. – Lucas! Olivia! Mom! | – 好久不见 – 卢卡斯 奥莉薇亚 妈妈 |
[1:24:02] | I did go home! | 我真的回家了 |
[1:24:04] | She came home. I know, I know. | 她回来了 我知道 我知道 |
[1:24:16] | Can you call the vet, tell him we’re on the way? | 你能打电话给兽医吗 告诉他我们在路上了 |
[1:24:17] | Yeah. Yeah. I’ll get the car. | 好的 好的 我去开车 |
[1:24:19] | Lucas? Lucas, there’s an officer outside | 卢卡斯 卢卡斯 门口有个执法人员说 |
[1:24:21] | who says you have to bring that dog out. | 你应该把狗交过去 |
[1:24:25] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:24:29] | You kidding? | 开玩笑吧 |
[1:24:32] | All right, everybody. | 没什么大事的 |
[1:24:33] | No big deal. Nothing to worry about. | 没什么大不了 没什么需要担心的 |
[1:24:36] | I’m just here for that pit bull. | 我是为了那个斗牛犬来的 |
[1:24:37] | And if any of you interfere, | 如果你们任何人干涉的话 |
[1:24:40] | these officers, they will arrest you. | 这些警官会逮捕你们 |
[1:24:42] | We don’t want any trouble, | 我们不想有任何麻烦 |
[1:24:44] | but we have to take that animal. | 但我们必须要把狗带走 |
[1:24:48] | I thought I’d see why half the department | 我想知道 为什么半个部门的人 |
[1:24:50] | is out here on a routine animal control call. | 都为了一个常规的动物管控电话跑出来了 |
[1:24:53] | Anybody want to fill me in? | 谁能跟我说说 |
[1:24:55] | Captain, I’m here for a confiscation, and some of these people, | 队长 我到这来是因为正规公务 这些人 |
[1:24:59] | they’re trying to turn it into some kind of a situation. | 他们想把正常公务变成特殊状况 |
[1:25:02] | It’s obstruction, harboring a dangerous animal, | 这是妨碍执法 收养危险动物 |
[1:25:06] | and disobeying a lawful order. | 违背合法的规定 |
[1:25:10] | Well, which one of you is responsible for this crime spree? | 你们谁能对这些行为负责啊 |
[1:25:17] | I thought it might be something like that. | 我就猜到会这样 |
[1:25:21] | That a pit bull? | 是因为这个斗牛犬吗 |
[1:25:23] | Doesn’t look like a pit bull to me. | 我看着可不太像斗牛犬 |
[1:25:25] | She’s my dog, sir, and she’s hurt. | 她是我的狗 而且她受伤了 |
[1:25:28] | I’m taking her to the vet. | 我要带她去看兽医 |
[1:25:29] | Well, I’m sorry to tell you that Chuck’s right. | 很抱歉的告诉你 查克说的是对的 |
[1:25:31] | We have to take your dog in to the shelter. | 我们需要把你的狗送去收容所 |
[1:25:34] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:25:36] | But to do so, you’ve got to go through | 如果你要这么做 你需要过我这关 |
[1:25:37] | the 1st battalion, 3rd marine division, United States marine corps. | 第一营 第三海军战队 美国海军陆战队 |
[1:25:40] | 1st infantry, army. | 第一步兵部队 陆军 |
[1:25:42] | 82nd airborne division, U.S. army. | 82空降师 美国陆军 |
[1:25:45] | 6th fleet, United States Navy. | 第六舰队 美国海军 |
[1:25:46] | 101st airborne, screaming eagles. | 101空降师 呼啸之鹰 |
[1:25:49] | 4th infantry division, United States army. | 第四步兵师 美国陆军 |
[1:25:53] | You really want this thing to escalate? | 你真的希望事件升级吗 |
[1:25:55] | Do you? | 你呢 |
[1:25:58] | Ma’am, my job is to enforce the law, | 女士 我的工作是执法 |
[1:26:02] | and the law says I’ve got to impound this dog. | 法律规定我必须收押这条狗 |
[1:26:04] | Now, if that means tasers and pepper spray, | 这意味着 如果有必要用泰瑟枪和胡椒喷雾 |
[1:26:07] | then that’s what it means. | 那我会使用的 |
[1:26:09] | Under Denver city ordinance 8-… | 根据丹佛市市规第八条例 |
[1:26:11] | Wait. | 等等 |
[1:26:15] | He said “Denver.” | 他说 丹佛市 |
[1:26:16] | That’s right. | 对了 |
[1:26:18] | But this isn’t Denver. | 这里不是丹佛市 |
[1:26:19] | – This is federal property. – It’s what? | – 这里是联邦财产 – 这是什么 |
[1:26:22] | The va hospital is federal property. | 退伍军人医院是联邦政府财产 |
[1:26:24] | It isn’t technically a part of the city of Denver. | 严格上来说 这里不属于丹佛市 |
[1:26:28] | So, that’s it, captain. | 所以 就是这样了 队长 |
[1:26:30] | There doesn’t have to be a fight, ’cause you don’t have jurisdiction. | 我们不会起任何争执 因为你在这没有执法权 |
[1:26:37] | So, where did you two serve? | 你们俩在哪里服的兵役 |
[1:26:40] | – Basra. – Kabul. | – 巴士拉(位于伊拉克) – 喀布尔(阿富汗首都) |
[1:26:42] | Hué, tet offensive. | (阿拉伯语)我很抱歉 |
[1:26:46] | All right. Show’s over. Let’s pack it up. | 没事了 结束了 收工吧 |
[1:26:49] | Yeah. | 太好了 |
[1:26:51] | If I see this dog leave the premises, I will pull your car over. | 如果我看到这条狗离开应该在的范围 我会让你靠边停车的 |
[1:26:54] | No, you won’t. | 不 你不会的 |
[1:26:56] | Chuck, I get more complaints about you | 查克 我接到了很多对你的投诉 |
[1:26:59] | than all the other acos combined. | 比其他所有人的加起来还多 |
[1:27:03] | Turn that vehicle in. I’m pulling you out of the field. | 把公车交上去 我要把你从外勤队里调出去 |
[1:27:07] | And nobody is pulling anyone over for a dog. | 没有人可以因为一条狗去让人靠边停车 |
[1:27:13] | Got it? | 听懂了吗 |
[1:27:15] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:27:21] | Oh, my gosh, Bella, we missed you so much. | 我的天哪 贝拉 我们好想你啊 |
[1:27:23] | I don’t understand what just happened, | 我不太明白刚刚发生了什么 |
[1:27:25] | but I’m pretty sure it was good. | 但我知道肯定是好事 |
[1:27:39] | Oh, look what I found in the chest. | 哦 看我在箱子里发现了什么 |
[1:27:41] | I totally forgot. | 我都忘了 |
[1:27:43] | Come here. Remember this, Bella? | 到这来 还记得吗 贝拉 |
[1:27:45] | My Lucas blanket! | 卢卡斯的毯子 |
[1:27:48] | – I wanted to try something. – Yeah. | – 我想试个东西 – 好 |
[1:27:51] | This was her favorite thing when she was little. | 这是她小时候最喜欢的东西 |
[1:27:54] | But after all she’s been through, I don’t know if she’ll remember. | 但在她经历了那么多之后 我不知道她是否还记得 |
[1:27:58] | Bella, do you want… | 贝拉 你想要 |
[1:28:01] | – A tiny piece of cheese. – A tiny piece of cheese? | – 一点点奶酪吗 – 一点点奶酪吗 |
[1:28:08] | She does remember. | 她记得 |
[1:28:12] | She’s an amazing dog. | 她真是条棒极了的狗狗 |
[1:28:14] | She really is. | 她的确是 |
[1:28:25] | I was really home | 我真的到家了 |
[1:28:27] | with Lucas, and Olivia, too. | 和卢卡斯 还有奥莉薇亚一起 |
[1:28:32] | I was where I needed to be. | 我在我应该在的地方了 |
[1:28:35] | ♪ Can you hear me calling out your name? | ♪ 你能听到我在呼唤你的名字吗 |
[1:28:35] | 此处BGM “Everywhere” 歌手 Ida Redig | |
[1:28:40] | ♪ You know that I’m falling and I don’t know what to say | ♪ 你知道我跌倒了 但我不知道如何开口 |
[1:28:44] | ♪ speak a little louder. | ♪ 大声些说出来 |
[1:28:46] | And big kitten was where she needed to be. | 大猫咪也在她应该在的地方了 |
[1:28:49] | ♪ You know that I’m proud and I can’t get the words out. | ♪ 你知道 我很自豪 我不会说出这些话 |
[1:28:56] | ♪ I want to be with you everywhere | ♪ 我想和你走遍天涯海角 |
[1:29:01] | ♪ Oh, I | ♪ 我啊 |
[1:29:04] | ♪ I want to be with you | ♪ 我想和你在一起 |
[1:29:09] | ♪ Can you hear me calling out your name? | ♪ 你能听到我在呼唤你的名字吗 |
[1:29:13] | Finally understood | 终于明白 |
[1:29:14] | that the invisible leash that led me to Lucas | 那条无形绳子 把我引向卢卡斯 |
[1:29:17] | was made of love. | 那根绳子 就是爱 |
[1:29:19] | He was my person. | 他就是我的那个人 |
[1:29:21] | And I was his dog. | 我就是他的那条狗 |