时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | Peg, you work at the phone company. | 小佩 你在电话公司工作 |
[00:11] | You know how busy the office keeps me. | 你也知道他们总是不让我闲着 |
[00:13] | Agent Carter, cover the phones. | 卡特特工 负责接电话 |
[00:16] | As of this moment, Howard Stark is a fugitive from justice. | 现在 霍华德·斯塔克是个逃犯 |
[00:19] | I have a vault. | 我有个保险库 |
[00:20] | Somebody cleaned me out. | 有人把我洗劫一空了 |
[00:21] | My technology in the hands of some nut. | 我的科技如果落到某个疯子手里 |
[00:23] | You have no idea how bad that could be. | 你想象不到情况会有多糟 |
[00:27] | Edwin Jarvis. He’ll help you in any way he can. | 埃德温·贾维斯 他会尽力帮你 |
[00:29] | Leviathan is coming. | 利维坦来了 |
[00:33] | Where are you?! | 你在哪 |
[00:33] | Keep driving! | 继续开 |
[00:49] | And now it’s time for | 下面请收听 |
[00:50] | “The Captain America Adventure Program,” | 《美国队长大冒险》 |
[00:53] | brought to you by Roxxon Motor Oil. | 本节目由罗克森机油赞助 |
[00:55] | Tonight’s thrilling tale | 今晚惊心动魄的故事 |
[00:57] | takes us deep into the heart of the ardennes forest, | 会带领我们进入阿登森林深处 |
[01:00] | where Hitler’s Nazi guard have ambushed the 107th infantry | 那里正是希特勒的纳粹卫兵伏击107步兵团 |
[01:04] | and taken Betty Carver, | 并抓走美丽的军中之花 |
[01:05] | the battalion’s beautiful triage nurse… | 分诊护士贝蒂·卡弗作为人质… |
[01:09] | …as their hostage. | …的地方 |
[01:11] | You lousy Krauts | 你们这群死德国佬 |
[01:12] | are in big trouble once Captain America gets here. | 等美国队长来了你们就有大麻烦了 |
[01:16] | When I’m through with you, Hitler, | 等我了结了你 希特勒 |
[01:17] | you’re gonna be seeing stars… and stripes! | 你会眼冒金星 还有条纹[星条旗] |
[01:23] | Nein! | 不[德语] |
[01:24] | You will bow down to the fuhrer! | 你会跪倒在元首面前 |
[01:26] | Here. | 给 |
[01:28] | Angie, would you mind changing that? | 安琪 能换个台吗 |
[01:29] | Oh, you bet. | 巴不得 |
[01:31] | Arlene French beat me out for that part. | 我也去试演了 但被艾琳·弗兰奇抢走了角色 |
[01:34] | “You lousy Krauts are | “你们这群死德国佬 |
[01:36] | in big trouble once Captain America gets here.” | 等美国队长来了你们就有大麻烦了” |
[01:38] | It’s better, right? | 我念得好多了 对吧 |
[01:39] | Thrillingly realistic. | 逼真极了 |
[01:44] | You moving? | 你要搬家 |
[01:46] | I…uh, lost my roommate. | 我…没室友了 |
[01:48] | My first place, I lived with this girl from Queens. | 我头一回是跟一个皇后区的姑娘合租 |
[01:51] | It was okay for maybe six months, | 半年来相安无事 |
[01:52] | and then — bam! — one day, she’s engaged. | 然后突然有一天 她就订婚了 |
[01:54] | Next day, she’s married and living in Armonk. | 紧接着 她就结了婚搬去了阿蒙克 |
[01:56] | You think you know people. | 人总是这样猜不透 |
[01:59] | “Cozy studio apartment.” That means it’s a broom closet. | “舒适的一居室公寓”意思就是特别小 |
[02:02] | “Convenient to public transportation” — | “交通便利” |
[02:03] | “You’ll be living under the Third Avenue El.” | 意思就是”你会住在第三大道高架铁路下面” |
[02:05] | What would you suggest? | 你觉得我该怎么办 |
[02:07] | Girl down the hall from me just moved out. | 我住的公寓过道那边的姑娘刚搬走 |
[02:08] | Couldn’t hack it, I guess. | 估计是应付不来了 |
[02:09] | She was always crying to her mother on the hall phone. | 她总是抱着过道的公用电话向她妈哭诉 |
[02:11] | Oh, poor thing. | 真可怜 |
[02:12] | Yeah, maybe the first couple times. | 头几次听我也这么觉得 |
[02:13] | Anyway, it’s over on 63rd. | 总之 就在63街那边 |
[02:15] | It’s real safe, lots of great girls. | 那里治安很好 住了很多好姑娘 |
[02:17] | Plus, I’d be your neighbor, so that’s not nothing. | 再说了 有我做你的邻居 这就够了 |
[02:20] | It’s a lovely idea, but I’d hate for you to grow tired of me. | 不错的主意 可我不希望你腻味我 |
[02:22] | You don’t strike me as the | 我看你不像是 |
[02:23] | “crying on the hall phone” type, English. | “抱着电话哭诉”的那种人 英国妞 |
[02:28] | 科琳·迪尔德丽·奥布莱恩 24岁 周二死于家中床上 | |
[02:32] | I appreciate it, truly, but, um | 谢谢你 真的 不过 |
[02:34] | I’m actually on my way to see an apartment now. | 其实我正要去看房子 |
[02:36] | At this hour? | 这个点儿去看房 |
[02:37] | You sure you’re reading the right kind of want ads? | 你确定看的是招租广告栏吗 |
[02:39] | It comes recommended through a friend. | 是一个朋友介绍的 |
[02:41] | If you say so. | 那随便你吧 |
[02:47] | You presumably already noticed | 你大概已经注意到了 |
[02:48] | the North German renaissance influences, | 屋子装潢有北德文艺复兴时期的影子 |
[02:50] | but the layout is decidedly French. | 但布局整体上还是法国风格 |
[02:53] | Fresh fruit and scones served every morning. | 每天早上供应新鲜水果和烤饼 |
[02:55] | The chef likes a challenge, | 大厨热爱挑战 |
[02:56] | so you may order anything you like. | 你想点什么都可以 |
[02:58] | – I can’t stay. – Mr. Stark insisted. | -我不能留下 -斯塔克先生坚持请你留下 |
[03:00] | He also wants me to clear his name | 他还要我帮他洗清 |
[03:01] | on multiple charges of treason. | 多个叛国罪名 |
[03:03] | If anyone finds out I’m living in his house, | 要是被人发现我住在他家 |
[03:04] | I’ll be fitted for the noose. | 我会被绞死的 |
[03:05] | Well, if it puts you at your ease, | 如果能让你安心点的话 |
[03:07] | this isn’t one of his primary residences. | 这里不是他的主要住所之一 |
[03:09] | Mr. Stark uses this more for… private entertaining. | 斯塔克先生一般来这里进行…私人娱乐活动 |
[03:13] | It’s too risky. | 风险太大了 |
[03:15] | Well, if you’re certain you wouldn’t like to see the master bedroom… | 好吧 如果你确定不想看看主卧的话… |
[03:27] | Russian sable, custom-made. | 俄罗斯黑貂皮 私人定制 |
[03:30] | Perhaps one night. | 那就住一晚吧 |
[03:32] | Splendid. | 好极了 |
[03:33] | Regarding our other matter, | 至于之前提到的事 |
[03:34] | I checked through Mr. Stark’s files | 我查阅了斯塔克先生的文件 |
[03:35] | but found no mention of Leviathan. | 里面完全没有提及利维坦 |
[03:37] | I couldn’t find anything at the SSR, either. | 我在战略科学军团也没有发现 |
[03:40] | What about the two gentlemen with the unusual…? | 那两位男士呢 就是有古怪的… |
[03:42] | New York hospitals have no record of laryngotomy patients | 纽约所有医院都没有符合描述的 |
[03:44] | fitting those descriptions within the last three years. | 近三年做过喉切开术的病人记录 |
[03:47] | I think those quiet men are from out of town. | 这些缄默人应该是从外地来的 |
[03:51] | So, I’ve got two foreign agents with no voice boxes | 两名失去喉头的外来特工 |
[03:54] | fighting over a milk truck full of experimental implosives. | 争一辆装满试验性爆炸物的送奶车 |
[03:59] | Just another day at the office. | 又是普通的一天 |
[04:00] | Oh, I wish. | 要是就好了 |
[04:02] | The Daisy Clover Dairy opens at 5:00. | 优佳乳品店五点开门 |
[04:04] | We need to find that milk truck. | 我们得找到那辆送奶车 |
[04:06] | I’ll be standing by with a car at 10 to. | 我会提前十分钟开车接你 |
[04:08] | You’ve nearly been killed once, Mr. Jarvis. | 你已经差点死一次了 贾维斯先生 |
[04:10] | Others have been less fortunate. | 其他人可没这么好运 |
[04:11] | I think it’s best I should carry on alone. | 这次还是我自己来吧 |
[04:18] | On occasion, Mr. Stark enjoys | 时不时地 斯塔克先生喜欢 |
[04:19] | adding a theatrical element to his romantic endeavors. | 给他的艳遇增加点戏剧性元素 |
[04:22] | Is that what he calls it? | 他是这么说的 |
[04:23] | Oh! Yes, this could prove useful. | 这件可能会派上用场 |
[04:27] | Oh, don’t be lewd. | 别想歪了 |
[05:14] | The maid arrives at 10:00, the florist usually by noon. | 女佣10点来 园艺师一般中午来 |
[05:18] | Cancel them both. | 让他们都别来了 |
[05:19] | And I shall cancel them both. | 我会的 |
[05:21] | Good night, Mr. Jarvis. | 晚安 贾维斯先生 |
[05:24] | I do wish you’d change your mind | 我希望你能改主意 |
[05:25] | and allow me to accompany you. | 让我和你一起去 |
[05:27] | I can be your second pair of eyes. | 我可以替你盯梢 |
[05:29] | I can’t imagine there being much danger at the dairy hub. | 我觉得乳品店不会有什么危险 |
[05:31] | I’m only going to hunt a truck. | 我只是去找卡车而已 |
[05:32] | Whoever drove that truck is a man that needs questioning. | 开走车的人得被带去问话 |
[05:34] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[05:35] | And how do you plan to find it? | 你打算怎么找到它 |
[05:36] | I held on to the Vita ray detector from Project Rebirth. | 我还留着重生计划的维塔射线检测器 |
[05:39] | It should still pick up a reading | 它应该能在 |
[05:39] | from whatever truck was used to transport the nitramene. | 运送硝化物的卡车上检测到读数 |
[05:43] | What? | 怎么了 |
[05:45] | It seems a tad conspicuous to walk into Daisy Clover | 就这么直接走进乳品店打断人家生意 |
[05:47] | and halt business to inspect for vita-radiation. | 检测维塔辐射 有点太明目张胆了 |
[05:49] | I can assure you, | 我向你保证 |
[05:50] | I have far more tact than you give me credit… | 我比你想的聪明多了… |
[05:52] | Y-you’ve popped a button. | 你的扣子开了 |
[05:54] | No. | 不会吧 |
[05:56] | Good night, Mr. Jarvis. | 晚安 贾维斯先生 |
[06:02] | Well, what’s the worst that can happen? | 事情能坏到哪里去呢 |
[06:20] | Please! I’ll tell you anything you want to know! | 求你了 你想知道什么我都说 |
[06:27] | I don’t know what the hell you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[06:34] | I swear to God, I don’t know no Leet Brannis! | 对天发誓 我不认识什么利特·班尼斯 |
[06:38] | I-is it a person or a place? | 那是个人还是个地方 |
[06:57] | Oh, no. No, no, no. | 不 不 |
[06:59] | I told Spider I didn’t want anything to do with that stuff. | 我告诉过斯佩德我不想跟那东西扯上关系 |
[07:02] | It’s too hot, too pricy. | 太危险 太昂贵 |
[07:03] | I told him Gino Delucia out in Bensonhurst– | 我跟他说 本森赫斯特的基诺·德鲁西亚 |
[07:06] | he’d buy it. | 他会买的 |
[07:56] | Excuse me! Are you the foreman? | 请问你是监工吗 |
[07:58] | Who’s asking? | 你是谁 |
[07:59] | Ruth Barton, City of New York Health Department. | 露丝·巴顿 纽约城市卫生署 |
[08:01] | You heard of that? | 你听过吗 |
[08:02] | Yes. | 听过 |
[08:02] | Well, you have not been acting like it. | 看你样子可不像听过 |
[08:04] | I’ve had 15 complaints that you are | 我接到了15起针对你的投诉 |
[08:06] | under direct violation of City Health Provision 42, Article 23, | 说你违反了城市卫生条例第42章 第23条 |
[08:09] | i.e., the care and transport of all milkstuffs. | 也就是对奶制品的管理和运输 |
[08:11] | – Complaints from who? – Right now, me. | -谁投诉了 -现在是我 |
[08:13] | I have a court order to inspect all delivery trucks | 我奉法庭指令来检查配送中心 |
[08:15] | in this distribution hub. | 所有的送奶车 |
[08:16] | Let’s hope I don’t find cheese where the milk’s supposed to be. | 希望我可别在该装牛奶的地方找到奶酪 |
[08:19] | Now, you gonna help me or hinder me? | 你是要帮我还是妨碍调查 |
[08:21] | Help? | 帮你 |
[08:21] | Good answer. | 很好 |
[09:10] | There’s a truck missing. | 少了一辆车 |
[09:11] | Well, we got a guy out sick the past two days. | 这两天有人请病假 |
[09:13] | He uses his truck to commute. | 他开送奶车上下班 |
[09:15] | Has he never heard of a bus? Name and address. | 他没听说过公车吗 姓名和地址 |
[09:17] | Sheldon McFee, but I don’t got an address. | 谢尔登·麦克菲 但是我没他的地址 |
[09:19] | Leave that to me. | 地址交给我吧 |
[09:21] | And put some air in that tire! | 给车胎打点气 |
[09:26] | Well, here’s what’s left of Roxxon. | 罗克森精炼厂就剩下这么点了 |
[09:28] | Makes even less sense in the light of day. | 大白天看更觉得不可思议了 |
[09:31] | An entire chemical refinery squashed into that. | 整座化学精炼厂被挤压成这样 |
[09:34] | I never seen anything like it. | 这种事我还从没见过 |
[09:35] | This is scary stuff, gentlemen — | 这太吓人了 先生们 |
[09:37] | The kind of technology | 这种技术 |
[09:38] | that could give the a-bomb a run for its money. | 连原子弹也望其项背 |
[09:40] | We need to find it fast. | 我们要快点把它找出来 |
[09:42] | You think it’s magnets? | 你觉得会是磁铁吗 |
[09:46] | What? | 怎么了 |
[09:47] | You got steel fused with wood | 钢铁与木头 |
[09:49] | fused with iron fused with concrete. | 铁 混凝土凝结在一起 |
[09:51] | Last time I checked, | 据我所知 |
[09:52] | stone and wood don’t carry a magnetic charge. | 石头和木头可不带磁荷 |
[09:54] | Well, excuse me, Sir Isaac Newton. | 抱歉了 艾萨克·牛顿爵士 |
[09:57] | That’s gravity, you dumb ape. | 那是重力 你个笨蛋 |
[09:59] | Well, what do you think did it? | 你认为是什么造成的 |
[10:01] | I think Howard Stark did it. | 我认为是霍华德·斯塔克干的 |
[10:06] | Come on. We’re going to Roxxon. | 走吧 我们去罗克森公司 |
[10:07] | Nobody burns down your house by accident. | 没人会意外烧了你家房子 |
[10:11] | Not you, Krzeminski. | 你不用去 科明斯基 |
[10:12] | I got a special detail for a man with your skills. | 我有个特别任务 只有你能胜任 |
[10:18] | Grab a crowbar. Pull that thing apart. | 去拿支撬棍 把那玩意拆开 |
[10:20] | Find me some evidence. | 给我找出些有用的证据 |
[10:22] | You got to be kidding me. | 开什么玩笑 |
[10:26] | I see. | 好的 |
[10:28] | Perfect. | 太好了 |
[10:28] | 谢尔登·麦克菲 新泽西州 雪松林镇 春丘路4号 | |
[10:29] | Yes. Yes. Thank you. | 是的 谢谢你 |
[10:45] | Whitby’s prospect, third race. | 惠特比愿景 第三场 |
[10:48] | You sure? | 确定吗 |
[10:49] | Not at all. That’s why they call it gambling. | 完全不确定 所以才叫赌博嘛 |
[10:54] | I need to pop out for a minute — | 我要溜出去一会儿 |
[10:55] | Personal matters. | 私事 |
[10:57] | Cover for me? | 能帮我打掩护吗 |
[10:58] | Sure thing, but you owe me one. | 当然 但你欠我个人情 |
[10:59] | Got that film developed for you. | 胶卷帮你冲洗出来了 |
[11:00] | Hey, thanks a bunch. | 非常感谢 |
[11:03] | Photographer from the society pages | 社会版的摄影师 |
[11:04] | was at Spider Raymond’s Club. | 当时也在斯佩德·雷蒙德的俱乐部 |
[11:05] | Says he may have got a shot of | 说他可能拍到了那个 |
[11:06] | the blonde who was with Spider before he got killed. | 在斯佩德死前跟他一起的金发妞 |
[11:15] | Well, that would be a big break. Can I help you look? | 这可是重大突破 要我帮你看看吗 |
[11:18] | I thought you were leaving. | 你不是要出去吗 |
[11:29] | Sousa! Need you in the basement. | 苏萨 来地下室一趟 |
[11:31] | I’m busy. | 我很忙 |
[11:32] | Well, now you’re extra busy. | 那你要忙上加忙了 |
[11:34] | I got a 10-ton ball of Roxxon garbage with your name on it. | 我这儿有十吨罗克森精炼厂的球状残渣要你处理 |
[11:37] | All right, all right, give me a minute. | 好吧 好吧 马上来 |
[11:39] | Carter, finish up those transpo reports and file them for me. | 卡特 完成运输报告 然后替我归档 |
[11:43] | Carter! | 卡特 |
[11:44] | Transpo reports. Get wiggling. | 运输报告 快点干活儿 |
[11:50] | Looks like I’m gonna miss that race. | 看来我要错过那场赛马了 |
[11:51] | It’s probably for the best. | 或许这样也好 |
[12:19] | Jarvis residence. | 贾维斯宅 |
[12:20] | I don’t have long, so listen very carefully. | 我时间不多 仔细听清楚 |
[12:22] | I need you to dispose of Howard’s car. | 我要你处理掉霍华德的车 |
[12:25] | I beg your pardon? | 你说什么 |
[12:26] | The SSR are looking into Roxxon at this very moment. | 战略科学军团正在调查罗克森精炼厂 |
[12:28] | That car sustained damage at the site | 那辆车在现场受到损毁 |
[12:29] | and is likely to be teeming with vita-radiation. | 车上可能充满了维塔辐射 |
[12:32] | Make it disappear. | 毁掉它 |
[12:35] | Very well. | 那好吧 |
[12:38] | Let’s see. The linens come out of the wash in 30 minutes — | 让我想想 床单30分钟后洗好 |
[12:40] | Now. | 马上去做 |
[12:42] | Fine. I shall forego the linens. | 好吧 我就不管床单了 |
[12:45] | Did you locate the dairy truck? | 你找到送奶车了吗 |
[12:47] | Not yet, but I did locate the driver. | 还没 但我找到了司机 |
[12:48] | Sheldon McFee uses the truck | 谢尔登·麦克菲开这辆车 |
[12:50] | to commute from Cedar Grove, New Jersey. | 从新泽西雪松林镇往返纽约 |
[12:53] | Shall we leave straightaway? | 我们要即刻启程吗 |
[12:55] | No. | 不用 |
[12:56] | There’s something I need to take care of here first. | 我这边有事要先处理 |
[13:02] | You know, we used to be friends, Howard and I. | 我和霍华德以前可是朋友 |
[13:05] | Lunch at the club, | 在俱乐部共进午餐 |
[13:06] | Christmas parties, charity functions. | 圣诞派对 慈善宴会 |
[13:11] | To your very good health, gentlemen. | 为你们的健康干杯 先生们 |
[13:14] | 10:45 in the morning. | 一大早就喝酒啊 |
[13:38] | So, what came between you and stark? | 那你和斯塔克怎么闹掰了 |
[13:40] | My wife. | 因为我妻子 |
[13:41] | Bit of a jump to go from that to industrial sabotage. | 从那个到工业破坏 这一步跨得有点大啊 |
[13:44] | Not the way he does it, from what I hear. | 据我所知 他可不这么想 |
[13:46] | So it’s personal, this attack? | 那这起袭击是私人恩怨喽 |
[13:48] | It’s all the same with Howard, | 霍华德才不管 |
[13:50] | as long as he’s amused and making money. | 只要他开心 能挣钱就行 |
[13:52] | He attempted to purchase that refinery as recently as January, | 他这个一月份曾想买下那座精炼厂 |
[13:56] | but I refused. | 但我拒绝了 |
[13:58] | Now it’s a smoking crater — | 现在那里成了火山口 |
[14:00] | not to mention a federal crime scene. | 还是联邦案件的案发现场 |
[14:02] | You tell me — who benefits? | 你来说说 谁能从中获利 |
[14:05] | Any idea what Stark may have used | 你知道斯塔克是采用了什么手段 |
[14:07] | to cause this kind of damage? | 制造了这场爆炸吗 |
[14:10] | What is your interest regarding minor legal transgressions | 你对与精炼厂无关的 |
[14:14] | not related to the red hook refinery? | 一些小违法行为有兴趣吗 |
[14:18] | Low. | 没什么兴趣 |
[14:18] | We’re not hunting you, Mr. Jones. | 我们不是来抓你的 琼斯先生 |
[14:21] | I have sources working in Stark Industries, | 我在斯塔克工业里安插了线人 |
[14:24] | and they told me that Howard is working on a formula | 他们告诉我霍华德在研制一种 |
[14:27] | for molecular nitramene. | 分子硝化物分子式 |
[14:29] | Now, theoretically, it could result in a concussive blast | 理论上来说 那会产生震荡波 |
[14:33] | followed by a vacuum implosion. | 继而引起真空内爆 |
[14:36] | Supposedly, it has its roots in his work with Vita-radiation. | 据说这跟他的维塔辐射研究有些渊源 |
[14:40] | Time-out. | 等一下 |
[14:42] | Vita-radiation? | 维塔辐射 |
[15:47] | Bloody hell. | 该死 |
[16:01] | Hello? | 喂 |
[16:02] | Sousa. | 我是苏萨 |
[16:07] | No, I don’t see her. | 没 我没看见她 |
[16:12] | Okay, okay. | 好的 |
[16:14] | Well, I’ll keep an eye out — | 好 我会留心的 |
[16:16] | Here she is. She’s right — she’s right here. | 她在了 她就在这儿 |
[16:20] | Chief wants a word. | 局长找你 |
[16:30] | Chief Dooley? Just stepped away. | 杜利局长 刚离开了一下 |
[16:34] | Uh, Vita-radiation? | 维塔辐射是吗 |
[16:35] | Yes, I think we have something for that in the project rebirth file. | 是的 重生计划档案里应该有相关的资料 |
[16:38] | I’ll see if I can find it. | 我去找找看 |
[16:40] | What was that about? | 什么事 |
[16:41] | Oh, just another errand. | 一桩差事罢了 |
[16:49] | Carter. About time. | 卡特 可来了 |
[16:52] | Well. I didn’t know our government had such good taste in secretaries. | 我还不知道政府选秘书这么有品味 |
[16:55] | What’s your name, darling? | 你叫什么名字 亲爱的 |
[16:56] | “Agent.” | “特工” |
[16:58] | That has a lovely ring to it. | 这名字还真好听 |
[17:00] | As requested. I’ll meet you back at the office. | 拿来了 我先回办公室了 |
[17:02] | What’s the rush? | 急什么 |
[17:03] | Yeah, stick around. We could use your help. | 留在这儿吧 可能会需要你帮忙 |
[17:05] | It wouldn’t be for filing, would it? | 不会是归档吧 |
[17:06] | Turns out, anyone near the nitramene blast | 我们获知受硝化物爆炸波及的人 |
[17:08] | was exposed to vita-radiation, | 都受到了维塔射线辐射 |
[17:10] | which is probably still somewhereabouts on their person. | 辐射物可能还残留在他们身上 |
[17:12] | So we’re scanning everyone on Roxxon’s staff. | 所以我们要检查罗克森的每一位员工 |
[17:15] | There’s a chance this is an inside job. | 有可能是内部人员作案 |
[17:16] | Yeah, there’s a chance I take Rita Hayworth home tonight, | 我今晚也有可能带丽塔·海华斯[演员]回家 |
[17:19] | but it’s unlikely, if you catch my drift. | 只是可能性很小 懂吗 |
[17:21] | If you got some of Stark’s guys in your pocket, | 如果你买通了斯塔克的人 |
[17:23] | there’s a chance he’s got some of your guys in his. | 他也有可能买通了你的人 |
[17:25] | And how am I to help? | 我能帮上什么 |
[17:26] | How comfortable are you with this? | 你来做这个没问题吧 |
[17:28] | You’ll be dealing with the ladies. | 你来检查女士们 |
[17:30] | I volunteered, | 我倒想亲自来 |
[17:32] | but Chief said it wouldn’t be appropriate. | 但局长说这不太得体 |
[18:25] | Sorry, nana. | 对不起了奶奶 |
[18:40] | You’re clear. | 没问题 |
[18:51] | Clear. Thank you. | 没问题 谢谢 |
[18:53] | Next. | 下一个 |
[18:58] | Carter? | 卡特 |
[19:07] | Carter! | 卡特 |
[19:26] | You’re clear. | 没问题 |
[19:28] | Wai– uh, hold on a moment, sir. | 等一下 先生 |
[19:30] | E…xcuse me. Sir? | 抱歉 先生 |
[19:31] | Mr. Jones, I notice these men are wearing company-issued uniforms. | 琼斯先生 这些人都穿着公司的统一制服 |
[19:34] | Do they change their clothes onsite? | 他们是出勤后换衣服吗 |
[19:36] | Well, we have a locker room | 我们有更衣室 |
[19:37] | for all the technicians who handle hazardous materials. | 供所有处理危险品的技术人员使用 |
[19:40] | What’s your point, Carter? | 你想说什么 卡特 |
[19:41] | Well, low-level vita-radiation | 少量的维塔辐射 |
[19:42] | would barely saturate the top layer of a person’s skin. | 基本不会渗入皮肤表层组织 |
[19:44] | A hot shower would wash it out straightaway. | 只要洗个热水澡就全冲走了 |
[19:46] | But clothing would remain tainted for longer — | 但衣物上的辐射会残留更久 |
[19:49] | trousers, shoes, even a wristwatch. | 裤子 鞋 甚至是腕表 |
[19:50] | I suggest we check the clothes the men wore to work this morning. | 我们可以看看工人上午穿的工作服 |
[19:53] | Not a bad idea. We can — | 这主意不错 我们可以… |
[19:55] | Hey! Stop! | 站住 |
[19:59] | Where does that lead? | 这条路通向哪里 |
[20:00] | Down to the front lobby. | 直接到前厅 |
[20:01] | Stairwell? | 楼梯井在哪 |
[20:08] | May I? | 借用一下 |
[20:11] | I said stop! | 让你站住 |
[20:18] | Can I be of any further assistance? | 还有什么需要我帮助的吗 |
[20:35] | I’m not gonna lie to you — | 我不骗你 |
[20:37] | you’re in a bad spot. | 你的情况并不乐观 |
[20:40] | We have physical evidence linking you | 我们掌握的物证 |
[20:42] | to an act of industrial sabotage and probably treason. | 可以证明你涉嫌工业破坏 甚至叛国 |
[20:45] | With the type of charges being tossed around here, | 凭这种程度的指控 |
[20:47] | I can’t see you winding up anywhere besides the electric chair. | 在我看来 你绝对会上电椅 |
[20:51] | Of course… | 当然 |
[20:53] | You still do have the opportunity | 你还是有机会 |
[20:55] | to switch seats with someone else. | 把电椅让给别人坐 |
[20:57] | You see, fighting crime | 其实 处理案件 |
[21:00] | is a lot like fishing with your buddies — | 很像跟朋友一起钓鱼 |
[21:02] | Biggest fish wins. | 谁的鱼大就是赢家 |
[21:03] | No offense, but you’re not the biggest fish. | 无意冒犯 不过你这条鱼不算大 |
[21:06] | Doesn’t mean you’re not plenty big enough for me to feed my bosses, | 当然你这个大小 也够我孝敬上级了 |
[21:10] | but if you were to help me catch a bigger fish — | 不过如果你愿意帮我钓一条更大的鱼 |
[21:11] | say, a grouper or a shark — | 比如石斑鱼 或者鲨鱼 |
[21:15] | I could see myself letting you off the line. | 我也许会帮你把鱼钩松一松 |
[21:19] | I don’t believe you. | 我不信 |
[21:21] | Well, you should. I’m in law enforcement. | 不必怀疑 我可是执法部门的 |
[21:24] | Thing is, Mr. Van Ert, | 问题在于 范·厄特先生 |
[21:27] | we’re under a bit of an accelerated timeframe here — | 我们的时间并不充裕 |
[21:30] | Lot of pressure to get this case sewn up. | 各方施压 让我们早点结案 |
[21:33] | So this deal that I’m offering you will expire… | 所以我给你提供的这个机会 |
[21:37] | as soon as I leave the room. | 在我离开之后就没有了 |
[21:39] | All you have to do | 你只需要 |
[21:41] | is point us in the direction of your employer. | 告诉我们你的雇主是谁 |
[21:45] | Just…give me…a name. | 一个 名字 就好 |
[21:50] | Just give me a name. | 说吧 |
[22:00] | Don’t say I didn’t try to do this the easy way. | 以后别怪我没给过你机会 |
[22:20] | You can threaten me all you want, | 随你怎么威胁我 |
[22:21] | but I’m not talking. | 但我不会开口 |
[22:23] | I’m not here to make you talk, Miles. | 我不是来逼你开口的 迈尔斯 |
[22:29] | I’m here to make you sing. | 我是来让你唱歌的 |
[22:32] | You’re gonna want to bite down. | 劝你还是咬着这个 |
[22:41] | Hate to see what would’ve happened if you’d left the carrot. | 你要是留下了胡萝卜 情况会如何啊 |
[22:43] | Carter, take off for the night. | 卡特 回去休息吧 |
[22:46] | A lady shouldn’t be seeing this. | 女士不该看这个 |
[22:49] | You boys play nice. | 你们好好的 |
[22:55] | Talk. | 说话 |
[22:59] | Oh, come on, Mr. Jarvis. | 快点啊 贾维斯先生 |
[23:01] | A penguin could get here faster. | 企鹅都比你快 |
[23:05] | I found one! | 我找到合适的了 |
[23:06] | I’m late for my appointment! | 我约会要迟到了 |
[23:07] | It has its own bathroom. | 带浴室的哦 |
[23:09] | I — I’ve no idea what you’re saying. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[23:12] | Don’t make me come out there. | 别逼我出去 |
[23:18] | – Angie, I really must — “Women only. | -安琪 我真得… -“只限女士 |
[23:20] | A safe community for modern female professionals. | 适合现代职业女性居住的安全社区 |
[23:23] | Apartment for rent. | 出租公寓 |
[23:24] | 550 square feet, furnished, full bath, | 550平方英尺 有家具 带浴室 |
[23:26] | high floors, quiet building, security assured. | 高层公寓 环境清幽 安保严格 |
[23:28] | Close proximity to the Lexington avenue local. | 离列克星敦大道很近 |
[23:30] | Continental breakfast upon request.” | 如有需要可提供欧式早餐” |
[23:32] | Paradise or what? | 简直是天堂 |
[23:33] | That sounds perfect. | 听起来很合适 |
[23:35] | That’s because it is. | 的确合适 |
[23:36] | The only thing that could possibly make it better | 唯一能锦上添花的 |
[23:37] | is if you lived next to me. | 就是如果我们恰好是邻居 |
[23:39] | Oops! You would. | 哎呦 还真是 |
[23:40] | 3C if you need a cup of sugar. | 如果需要糖 可以去三楼C |
[23:42] | I really shouldn’t, Angie. | 还是算了 安琪 |
[23:44] | Am I missing something here? | 是不是有什么我不知道的 |
[23:46] | You need a place, this one is great, so… | 你要找地方住 这里很不错 所以… |
[23:48] | I’m thinking maybe it’s me. | 我想可能是我的问题 |
[23:52] | I’m afraid I wouldn’t make a very good neighbor. | 我恐怕不是个好邻居 |
[23:56] | Oh. That’s my ride. I’ll see you later. | 接我的车来了 回头见 |
[24:03] | Too late! | 太晚了 |
[24:13] | Miss Carter. | 卡特小姐 |
[24:14] | Mr. Jarvis. | 贾维斯先生 |
[24:19] | Meanwhile, in the snowy mountains of the Eastern Alps, | 与此同时 在东阿尔卑斯山脉的雪山上 |
[24:22] | battalion triage nurse Betty Carver tidies up | 营部分诊护士贝蒂·卡弗在收拾整理 |
[24:24] | while the men defend their country. | 男人们则在保卫祖国 |
[24:27] | What a beautiful day to mend these pants. | 这天气真适合缝补这些裤子 |
[24:29] | And my new singer Featherweight 221 sewing machine | 我的新缝纫机”羽轻221″ |
[24:32] | makes stitching so easy. | 让缝补如此轻松 |
[24:36] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[24:37] | Nazis! Again! | 纳粹 又来了 |
[24:39] | They’ve got me all tied up! | 他们把我绑起来了 |
[24:41] | If only Captain America were here to rescue me. | 如果美国队长能来救我就好了 |
[24:44] | Who writes this rubbish? | 这垃圾台词是谁写的 |
[24:46] | I rather enjoy it, actually. | 我倒挺喜欢的 |
[24:48] | Although, the — the real thing is considerably more impressive. | 当然 真实情况的确更令人赞叹 |
[24:51] | Are you trying to butter me up, Mr. Jarvis? | 你是在巴结我吗 贾维斯先生 |
[24:53] | Merely pleased to receive your call. | 接到你的电话我欣喜若狂 |
[24:55] | Well, you are faster than a train. | 毕竟你开车要比火车快 |
[24:58] | How flattering. | 荣幸 |
[24:59] | It’s very nice. | 这车不错 |
[25:01] | You did dispose of the old car? | 你真把之前那辆车毁掉了吗 |
[25:02] | I left it in Hoboken with the keys in the ignition. | 我把钥匙插在上面 留在霍博肯了 |
[25:04] | I don’t imagine it’s still there. | 现在肯定已经不在那里了 |
[25:05] | It did seem a terrible waste, though. | 不过实在是浪费 |
[25:07] | It was used in the commission of a crime. | 那车曾被用来实施犯罪 |
[25:09] | One doesn’t park that sort of thing in a garage. | 那样的车还是别再开回车库的好 |
[25:11] | Cedar Grove. | 雪松林镇 |
[25:13] | Aptly named. | 名字起得真好 |
[25:14] | You might hurry. We don’t have much time. | 你最好抓紧 我们时间不多了 |
[25:16] | I’m afraid Agent Thompson can be rather persuasive. | 汤普森特工还挺有说服力的 |
[25:21] | We’re gonna need a new stick. | 我们需要一根新棍子 |
[25:23] | Immigration has no record of a “Leet Brannis” ever entering the country. | 移民局没有利特·班尼斯的入境记录 |
[25:27] | Could be an alias. | 可能是假名 |
[25:28] | If it is, our friend in there doesn’t know it. | 如果是的话 那家伙也不知情 |
[25:31] | He wasn’t holding anything back. | 他并无隐瞒 |
[25:32] | We get anything on the milk-truck driver? | 送奶车司机查到了吗 |
[25:33] | I’m on hold with Daisy Clover payroll. | 我联系到了优佳乳品店的人 |
[25:35] | He didn’t sound like he was the brains of the operation, anyway. | 听起来他也不像是组织的头目 |
[25:37] | More like the Krzeminski of the operation. | 更像组织里类似科明斯基这样的人物 |
[25:39] | Joke’s on you, peg leg. | 傻了吧 假腿 |
[25:40] | I don’t even know how to drive a truck. | 我根本不会开卡车 |
[25:42] | Driver may be a lead, but this guy Brannis is the key. | 司机虽是线索 但班尼斯才是关键人物 |
[25:45] | Sorry, chief. | 抱歉 局长 |
[25:46] | I pressed Van Ert pretty hard in there on Howard Stark. | 我狠狠逼问了范·厄特关于霍华德·斯塔克的事 |
[25:48] | I don’t think he ever met him. | 我认为他确实没见过他 |
[25:49] | Doesn’t mean anything. | 这无所谓 |
[25:50] | Stark could have go-betweens between his go-betweens. | 斯塔克与他的中间人之间可能还有个中间人呢 |
[25:53] | If this guy Brannis is calling the shots on this deal, | 如果班尼斯是在负责这项交易 |
[25:55] | I’m telling you, he’s our direct link to Stark. | 那通过他一定就能直接找到斯塔克 |
[25:59] | I got the milk-truck driver. | 我找到送奶车司机了 |
[26:00] | Sheldon McFee, 4 Springhill Road, | 新泽西州 雪松林镇 |
[26:02] | Cedar Grove, New Jersey. | 春丘路4号 谢尔登·麦克菲 |
[26:03] | Hot damn. Let’s go, boys. | 好极了 我们走 兄弟们 |
[26:06] | 谢尔登·麦克菲 新泽西州 雪松林镇 春丘路4号 | |
[26:44] | Down the road. Pull up by the side. | 这条路直行 路边停车 |
[26:55] | And here we are again. | 又是这样 |
[26:56] | Fewer guards than Roxxon, at least. | 至少比罗克森的守卫要少 |
[26:58] | Shall I leave the engine running | 我是不是该开着引擎 |
[26:59] | in case you trigger another implosion? | 以防你又触动爆炸了 |
[27:00] | Mr. Jarvis, go home to your wife. | 贾维斯先生 回家找你妻子去吧 |
[27:02] | If you leave now, you may even catch the end of Benny Goodman. | 你现在走 或许还能赶上班尼·古德曼的节目 |
[27:04] | Miss Carter, when you called me, | 卡特小姐 你打电话找我的时候 |
[27:06] | I assumed it was because you needed more than a cab. | 应该不只是需要搭顺风车吧 |
[27:09] | I thought I proved rather useful last time. | 我上次已经证明了 我能帮上忙 |
[27:11] | I agree, but on this occasion… | 我同意 但是这次… |
[27:13] | I’ve got my own ride home. | 我已经有回家的车了 |
[27:31] | We now return to the “Captain America Adventure Program,” | 欢迎继续收听《美国队长大冒险》 |
[27:34] | in which our hero’s defenseless sweetheart | 英雄那手无寸铁的爱人 |
[27:36] | finds herself in the clutches of evil. | 陷入了坏人的魔爪之中 |
[27:39] | American women are so weak! | 美国女人太弱了 |
[27:42] | You are coming with us! | 你跟我们一起走 |
[27:44] | If only Captain America were here to rescue me. | 要是美国队长能来救我就好了 |
[27:48] | Miss Carver isn’t going anywhere with you, Nazi scum. | 卡弗小姐不会跟你走的 纳粹杂种 |
[27:51] | Seize him! | 抓住他 |
[27:52] | Unhand her! | 放开她 |
[27:56] | Hit him again, Cap! | 继续打他 队长 |
[28:00] | Had enough yet? | 够了吗 |
[28:09] | Are you all right, Miss Carver? | 你没事吧 卡弗小姐 |
[28:10] | Is that all you’ve got? | 你就这么点本事吗 |
[28:12] | Hello? | 喂 |
[28:14] | Mr. McFee? | 麦克菲先生 |
[28:15] | Captain America, what would I ever do without you? | 美国队长 要是没有你 我该怎么办 |
[28:18] | Why does this keep happening? | 为什么老是发生这种事 |
[28:21] | It’s so hard getting straight answers out of people nowadays. | 这年头想直接套出实话可真难 |
[28:24] | Whatever happened to a nice cup of tea and a civilized interrogation? | 就不能好好喝着茶 客客气气地审讯吗 |
[28:34] | Get out. | 下来 |
[28:39] | Car trouble? | 车坏了吗 |
[28:42] | Nothing that can’t be fixed. | 没事 能修好 |
[28:43] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你跑来这里干什么 |
[28:45] | Mr. Stark asked me to help you, and so I have. | 斯塔克先生要我帮你 我就帮了你 |
[28:48] | I sabotaged the motor. | 我把车子给弄坏了 |
[28:49] | Move, and I shoot. | 敢动一下我就开枪 |
[28:51] | I thought you’d be more impressed. | 我还以为你会欣赏我的表现呢 |
[28:52] | Well, I’m not. I told you I don’t need your help. | 我没有 我说了我不用你帮忙 |
[28:54] | An ideal butler provides service without being asked. | 一个好管家当然要自觉提供服务 |
[28:57] | Put it back. I need to drive this thing of here. | 装回去 我要把车开走 |
[28:59] | Won’t be a moment. | 马上就好 |
[29:02] | Where are Stark’s inventions? | 斯塔克的发明都在哪 |
[29:12] | I want protection. | 我要得到保护 |
[29:13] | The SSR will take you in, | 只要你马上 |
[29:14] | provided that you say something interesting | 给战略科学军团提供些有用信息 |
[29:16] | right bloody now. | 我们就会保护你 |
[29:20] | Ask him about Leviathan. | 问问他利维坦的事 |
[29:23] | Who is Leviathan? | 利维坦是谁 |
[29:25] | Not who — what. | 不是谁 应该问是什么 |
[29:27] | Your employers? | 你的雇主吗 |
[29:28] | Not anymore. | 现在不是了 |
[29:29] | So Leviathan sent you to rob Howard Stark’s vault? | 是利维坦派你来偷霍华德·斯塔克的东西吗 |
[29:32] | And you double-crossed them? | 然后你背叛了他们 |
[29:34] | Well, that seems incredibly brave or incredibly stupid. | 听起来真是既勇敢又愚蠢 |
[29:38] | Leviathan only wanted one thing from Howard Stark. | 利维坦只想得到霍华德·斯塔克的一样东西 |
[29:44] | All finished. | 搞定了 |
[29:45] | Well, fetch Mr. McFee. I need to take him in, too. | 去把麦克菲先生带来 我得把他也抓回去 |
[29:48] | What was the one thing? | 那样东西是什么 |
[29:49] | What was Leviathan after? | 利维坦想得到什么 |
[29:51] | I want…protection. | 我要得到保护 |
[29:54] | Then start…talking. | 那你最好开口 |
[30:00] | Uh, bit of a snag, actually. | 好像出了点问题 |
[30:02] | I’m afraid Mr. McFee’s left the premises. | 恐怕麦克菲先生已经跑了 |
[30:05] | I did find this. | 我找到了这个 |
[30:06] | Mm. Don’t shoot yourself in the face. | 别一不小心把自己的脸打开花了 |
[30:07] | Get in the truck. | 上车 |
[30:13] | Comfortable back there, Mr. Jarvis? | 还舒服吗 贾维斯先生 |
[30:15] | Perfectly, thank you. | 很好 劳您惦记 |
[30:17] | These racks of explosives | 这么多炸药 |
[30:18] | have distracted me from the smell of stale milk. | 反而能让我不去想这股变质牛奶的酸味 |
[30:20] | Oh, good. | 那就好 |
[30:21] | You did say you wanted to help. | 你不是说你想帮忙吗 |
[30:22] | Take the Lincoln Tunnel back to Manhattan. | 从林肯隧道开回曼哈顿 |
[30:24] | And stop fidgeting. Nothing’s going to happen. | 别这么慌张 不会出事的 |
[30:31] | Did either of you hear that? | 你们听到了吗 |
[30:34] | Well, I definitely heard that! | 这个是听到了 |
[30:40] | Shake him loose! | 把他甩掉 |
[30:47] | Shoot up! | 往上开枪 |
[30:55] | Chief. | 局长 |
[31:00] | Well, that’s suspicious. | 真可疑 |
[31:20] | Evenin’. | 晚上好 |
[31:30] | Pull over! | 停车 |
[31:31] | If you do not pull over this instant, | 你要是不马上停车 |
[31:33] | I will have no choice but to shoot you! | 我只能朝你开枪了 |
[31:39] | For God’s sake, will you please stop shooting things?! | 看在上帝的分上 能不能别开枪了 |
[31:58] | Do I even need to ask? | 我还用问吗 |
[32:00] | Ask what? | 问什么 |
[32:03] | Yeah, I guess you’re right. | 也对 |
[32:05] | I used to strap a chair to my ass | 我以前也喜欢 |
[32:07] | and take long walks around the neighborhood, too. | 在身上绑把椅子到处逛 |
[32:11] | We know who you are, Mr.McFee. | 我们认识你 麦克菲先生 |
[32:13] | We were on our way to pay you a visit. | 我们本来正打算去看看你呢 |
[32:14] | So, who did this to you? | 说吧 谁绑了你 |
[32:17] | Was it Leet Brannis? | 是利特·班尼斯吗 |
[32:19] | We know he paid you off to use the truck. | 我们知道他花钱租了你的车 |
[32:23] | You’re in deep water. | 你有大麻烦了 |
[32:24] | I’d take that life preserver, if I was you. | 我要是你 就抓住救生圈 |
[32:27] | You wouldn’t believe me if I told you. | 就算我说了你们也不会相信的 |
[32:32] | We’ll keep an open mind. | 我们会尽量开明一些 |
[32:35] | Miss Carter! | 卡特小姐 |
[32:36] | I hear it! | 我听见了 |
[32:40] | 危险 前方急转 | |
[32:40] | Get Brannis! Jump clear! | 带上班尼斯 跳车 |
[32:42] | What?! | 什么 |
[32:56] | This is where I get off. | 我要下车了 |
[33:24] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么啊 |
[33:25] | Thompson, step on it. | 汤普森 加大油门 |
[33:41] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[33:42] | I’m fine. You? | 没事 你呢 |
[33:44] | Yes, I… | 我没事 |
[33:47] | I’m afraid Mr. Brannis broke my fall. | 恐怕是班尼斯先生缓冲了我的坠落 |
[33:55] | The rest of the weapons that you stole from Howard — | 你从霍华德那儿偷来的剩下的武器呢 |
[33:57] | I need to find out where you hid them. | 我要知道你把它们藏在哪了 |
[34:01] | You’re the only one who knows. | 这事只有你知道 |
[34:03] | I need to find those weapons before — | 我需要找到那些武器 |
[34:09] | Leviathan is coming. | 利维坦要来了 |
[34:11] | Help me stop them. | 帮我阻止他们 |
[34:26] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[34:27] | M-Mr. Brannis, what is that — a heart? | 班尼斯先生 那是什么 心吗 |
[34:37] | Mr. Brannis — | 班尼斯先生 |
[34:43] | Where is the car? | 车在哪 |
[34:46] | It’s that way. | 这边 |
[34:48] | I think we should retrieve it immediately. | 我们还是马上去取车吧 |
[34:54] | Miss Carter, please. | 卡特小姐 拜托了 |
[34:59] | Allow me. | 我扶你吧 |
[35:13] | I used to come skinny-dipping here as a kid. | 我小时候常来这里裸泳 |
[35:17] | That’s a sight. | 好一番景象 |
[35:19] | Somebody knows what we know before we know it, | 在我们得到消息前就有人提前知道了 |
[35:21] | and it’s really starting to chap my ass. | 这真是让我火大 |
[35:23] | We can pick you up some baby powder for you on the way back. | 回去的路上可以给你买点爽身粉 |
[35:25] | Maybe that’ll help. | 也许会有用 |
[35:27] | We got footprints — a woman’s. | 发现了脚印 是个女人的 |
[35:29] | She was with him till he died. | 他死时她就在他身边 |
[35:32] | Or up until she popped him herself. | 也许人就是她杀的 |
[35:33] | Got to be the broad who cuffed fatty to his chair. | 肯定就是把胖子铐在椅子上的女人了 |
[35:35] | Could be that blonde at the nightclub. | 可能是夜店的那个金发妞 |
[35:37] | – We ever get a look at her? – Pictures were sousa’s detail. | -知道她样子了吗 -照片是苏萨的事 |
[35:40] | What the hell is he doing? | 他干什么呢 |
[35:41] | Sousa. What the hell are you doing? | 苏萨 你干什么呢 |
[35:58] | You’re quite good at that. | 你挺熟练的呀 |
[35:59] | Yes, Mr. Stark’s zippers are under considerable strain. | 是的 斯塔克先生的拉链很紧 |
[36:06] | You’re very fortunate, you know. | 你真是幸运 |
[36:07] | He missed the bone by 3 inches. | 离骨头只有3英寸 |
[36:08] | That’s not what I meant. | 我指的不是这个 |
[36:09] | Then look me in the eye and say what you meant. | 那看着我的眼睛告诉我你是什么意思 |
[36:13] | You’re very fortunate that I ignored your instructions. | 你幸运的是我无视了你的指令 |
[36:15] | Oh, you’re so right. | 你说的真对 |
[36:17] | How I managed to stay alive before I met you, | 遇见你之前我都是怎么活下来的啊 |
[36:19] | I have no idea. | 简直不敢想象 |
[36:20] | I can’t tell if you’re being arrogant or ignorant. | 我不知道你这是自大还是无知 |
[36:24] | Both, I imagine. | 我猜都有吧 |
[36:27] | Your line of work requires support — | 你的工作是需要帮助的 |
[36:29] | people who care about your well-being, | 需要关心你安康的人 |
[36:31] | who’ll be there to stitch up your wounds. | 来为你缝合伤口 |
[36:33] | If I allow people to get close to me, | 如果我允许别人接近我 |
[36:35] | I’m putting them in danger. | 就会害他们陷入危险 |
[36:36] | So your solution is to | 那你的解决方案就是 |
[36:36] | remove yourself from the world you wish to protect? | 远离那个你努力保护的世界吗 |
[36:39] | Where’s the sense in that? | 这是什么道理 |
[36:47] | There is not a man or woman, | 没有任何男人或者女人 |
[36:49] | no matter how fit he or she may be, | 不管他或者她有多厉害 |
[36:51] | who is capable of carrying the entire world on their shoulders. | 能做到凭一己之力担负整个世界的重任 |
[36:55] | Steve was. | 史蒂夫做到了 |
[36:57] | From what Mr. Stark has told me, | 据斯塔克先生对我讲的 |
[36:59] | Captain Rogers relied heavily on you — | 罗杰斯队长是非常依赖你的 |
[37:03] | for courage, strategy, and moral guidance. | 你是他勇气智慧的源泉 道德的标杆 |
[37:06] | You were his support. | 你是他的支柱 |
[37:09] | Your desire to help others is noble. | 你想要帮助他人的愿望是高尚的 |
[37:13] | But I doubt you’ll find much success | 但我觉得你不会成功 |
[37:14] | unless you allow others to help you. | 除非你让别人帮你 |
[37:20] | As you were. | 继续缝吧 |
[37:35] | – Hi, Mary. – Hi. | -你好 玛丽 -你好 |
[37:37] | That’s Mary — she’s a legal secretary | 这是玛丽 她是位法律秘书 |
[37:38] | at Goodman, Kurtzberg, and Holliway. | 在古德曼律师事务所工作 |
[37:40] | – Evelyn. – Hey, Angie. | -伊芙琳 -你好 安琪 |
[37:42] | Evelyn is a lounge singer at a club in midtown. | 伊芙琳是市中心一家俱乐部的酒吧歌手 |
[37:44] | – Hi, Sarah. – Hi. | -你好 莎拉 -你好 |
[37:47] | That’s Sarah. She’s a slut. | 那是莎拉 她是个荡妇 |
[37:49] | I am so happy you changed your mind. | 真高兴你改变了注意 |
[37:50] | You’re gonna love living here. | 你会喜欢上这里的生活的 |
[37:52] | Assuming I’m accepted. | 如果我通过面试的话 |
[37:53] | I’ve never rented a flat that required an interview. | 我从没租过需要面试的公寓 |
[37:55] | It’s just a formality. You’ll ace it. | 只是个过场而已 你能拿下的 |
[37:56] | Miriam’s a total pussycat. | 米利亚姆超温柔的 |
[38:05] | Your references are impeccable. | 你的推荐信无可挑剔 |
[38:08] | Senator Palmer is especially complimentary. | 帕尔默议员对你赞誉有加 |
[38:10] | He and my father were dear friends. | 他和我爸爸是好友 |
[38:12] | Were you limping as you came in? | 你走进来的时候是不是有点跛 |
[38:14] | Caught my heel on a cobblestone. | 我踩在鹅卵石上崴了脚 |
[38:16] | You know how the west village is. | 你也知道西格林威治的样子 |
[38:18] | I never tarvel below 23rd street, | 我从未去过23街以外的地方 |
[38:20] | so no, I do not. | 所以我不知道 |
[38:26] | How long do you see yourself working for the telephone company? | 你觉得你会在电话公司工作到什么时候 |
[38:31] | Only until I’m married, Miss Fry. | 最多到结婚之前 弗莱女士 |
[38:37] | In a city filled with temptation, debauchery, and mischief, | 在这个充满欲望 酒色和作恶的城市 |
[38:40] | the Griffith Hotel is a heaven for proper young ladies. | 格里菲斯酒店是年轻淑女的天堂 |
[38:44] | Our code of conduct is indisputable. | 我们的行为准则不容置疑 |
[38:47] | Attire should be demure and elegant. | 着装必须端庄得体 |
[38:50] | Curfew is 10:00. No drinking. | 10点宵禁 禁止饮酒 |
[38:52] | No men above the first floor. | 男人不能上楼 |
[38:56] | No exceptions. | 没有例外 |
[38:58] | Is that clear, Miss Carter? | 明白了吗 卡特小姐 |
[39:00] | Perfectly. | 完全明白 |
[39:06] | 纽约 贝尔电话公司 | |
[39:10] | That is it. Show him, Sousa. Right there. | 就是这个 苏萨 给他看 就这儿 |
[39:12] | – We’re right. Show that other photo. – Not even close. | -我们是对的 看这张 -才不是呢 |
[39:14] | That right there — that’s the angle. | 就在这儿 就这个角度 |
[39:16] | Don’t back off, okay? | 别退缩 好吗 |
[39:17] | I’m telling you. | 绝对没错 |
[39:18] | Carter, come here for a second. | 卡特 过来一下 |
[39:22] | Come here, come here, come here. | 过来 过来 |
[39:25] | Settle a bet for us. | 帮我们解决个赌局 |
[39:29] | Is that Joe Dimaggio? | 这人是不是乔·迪马乔 |
[39:34] | I don’t follow boxing. | 我不看拳击的 |
[39:38] | I told you she wouldn’t know who Dimaggio was. | 我就说她肯定不知道迪马乔是谁 |
[39:40] | I still say it’s him. | 我还是觉得这是他 |
[39:41] | Believe me, I think I’d know if I was in the same room | 相信我 如果我曾和乔·迪马乔共处一室 |
[39:43] | as Joe Dimaggio. | 我会知道的 |
[39:44] | How do you figure? | 你怎么知道 |
[39:45] | I would sense his presence. | 我能感觉到他的存在 |
[39:46] | Ah, get outta here. | 别说大话了 |
[39:49] | You bet against me? | 你赌我不知道 |
[39:51] | How could you be sure? | 你怎么能确定 |
[39:52] | I wasn’t. That’s why they call it gambling. | 我不确定 所以才叫打赌 |
[39:56] | Did you, um, spot anyone else? | 你认出其他人了吗 |
[39:58] | Nothing definitive, but we got a couple shots of the blonde. | 还没确认 但拿到了几张金发妞的照片 |
[40:02] | She really knows how to duck a camera. | 她很会躲镜头 |
[40:03] | Not one clear shot of her face. | 没有一张她的正脸照 |
[40:06] | Tough break. | 运气不好啊 |
[40:08] | Nobody’s lucky forever. | 没人会永远好运的 |
[40:10] | I’ll find her. | 我会找到她的 |
[40:14] | Once again, the powers of freedom and democracy prevail. | 自由和民主的力量再次获胜 |
[40:17] | I’m so lucky to have a man | 我真幸运 能有美国队长这样 |
[40:19] | as brave and strong as Captain America. | 强壮而勇敢的男人伴在身旁 |
[40:22] | Not so fast, Captain America. | 别急啊 美国队长 |
[40:25] | I still have a few tricks up my sleeve. | 我还有几招呢 |
[40:27] | You’ll never be able to defeat my secret weapon. | 你永远无法打败我的秘密武器 |
[40:30] | What on earth could that be? | 那会是什么 |
[40:32] | And that concludes tonight’s episode | 今晚的《美国队长大冒险》 |
[40:34] | of “The captain America adventure program”! | 就告一段落了 |
[40:37] | Be sure to tune in next week for another thrilling tale… | 下周请继续关注这动人心弦的传奇 |
[40:40] | You find something, Krzeminski? | 找到线索了吗 科明斯基 |
[40:43] | Yeah. Think I found something big. | 嗯 我好像发现了个大线索 |