时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | I’m Peggy Carter. | 我是佩吉·卡特 |
[00:09] | I work for the SSR, | 我在战略科学军团任职 |
[00:10] | America’s premiere covert intelligence agency. | 美国最重要的秘密情报机构 |
[00:13] | But now that the war is over, | 但现在战争结束 |
[00:14] | my mission parameters these days are… | 我如今的工作范畴… |
[00:16] | Agent Carter, cover the phones. | 卡特特工 负责接电话 |
[00:18] | …different. | …不同以往了 |
[00:18] | That all changed when an old friend | 那一切都在一位老朋友 |
[00:20] | asked me to become a double agent. | 要我做双面间谍后改变了 |
[00:22] | I have a vault. Somebody cleaned me out. | 我有个保险库 有人把我洗劫一空了 |
[00:24] | A couple of weeks later, my inventions — | 两周后 我的发明 |
[00:25] | they start turning up on the black market. | 开始在黑市上出现 |
[00:27] | He left me with an ally. | 他留给我一个同伴 |
[00:29] | Edwin Jarvis. He’ll help you in any way he can. | 埃德温·贾维斯 他会尽力帮你 |
[00:31] | As of this moment, Howard Stark is a fugitive from justice. | 现在 霍华德·斯塔克是个逃犯 |
[00:34] | You’re the only one that can clear my name. | 你是唯一能洗清我罪名的人 |
[00:39] | Who did this to you? | 谁绑了你 |
[00:40] | You wouldn’t believe me if I told you. | 就算我说了你们也不会相信的 |
[00:42] | Who is Leviathan? | 利维坦是谁 |
[00:44] | It’s a covert russian organization. | 据称那是个俄国秘密组织 |
[00:45] | Rumors had it, after the war, | 传言在战后 |
[00:47] | their group wanted to purchase weapons to fight the allies. | 他们想购买武器对抗盟军 |
[00:52] | Doc, need a ride home? | 医生 需要搭车回家吗 |
[00:53] | The SSR could use your help fighting Leviathan. | 战略科学军团需要你帮忙对抗利维坦 |
[00:55] | I’ll do anything I can. | 我会竭尽全力 |
[00:57] | Forgot my compass. Would you grab that for me, pal? | 差点忘了我的指南针 能替我拿一下吗 |
[00:58] | – Oh, bloody Nora! – Whoa, Nelly! | -天呐 -老天爷 |
[01:01] | Is there anything else, Daniel? | 还有别的事吗 丹尼尔 |
[01:28] | My most heartfelt congratulations. | 我要衷心地祝贺你们 |
[01:31] | You have all been selected to join Leviathan. | 你们都被选中加入利维坦 |
[01:37] | Soon, you will know the glory | 你们很快就会体会到 |
[01:39] | of devoting your life to a greater good. | 把毕生献给崇高事业的荣耀了 |
[01:41] | Before we continue, | 在我们继续之前 |
[01:43] | if there are any among you who wish to decline this opportunity, | 如果你们有谁想拒绝这个机会 |
[01:48] | the time to speak is now. | 最好现在开口 |
[01:53] | I have a wife. | 我有妻子 |
[01:55] | I have four daughters. | 我有四个女儿 |
[01:58] | They need me. | 他们需要我 |
[01:59] | You wish to decline, then? | 你想拒绝 是吗 |
[02:01] | If I may, sir. | 如果可以的话 |
[02:03] | You would like to be with your family. | 你希望跟自己的家人在一起 |
[02:06] | Very good. | 很好 |
[02:07] | Relieve him of his bonds. | 给他”松绑”吧 |
[02:20] | His family — all of them — | 他的家人 每一个 |
[02:22] | will be joining him shortly. | 都会马上追随他的脚步 |
[02:25] | Are there any others who wish to reunite with their loved ones? | 还有谁希望与家人重聚吗 |
[02:28] | You, perhaps. | 或许是你 |
[02:32] | That was when I learned… | 那时我意识到 |
[02:34] | monsters are real, | 魔鬼是真的 |
[02:37] | and there is none more terrifying than Leviathan. | 再没有比利维坦更可怕的了 |
[02:40] | Here I thought it was just something | 我原本以为 |
[02:41] | they told the apple knockers to scare them. | 那都是吓唬人的呢 |
[02:44] | How long has Leviathan been active? | 利维坦活跃了多长时间 |
[02:46] | Since after the great war. | 从一战后到现在 |
[02:48] | Stalin’s goal is for Russia to become a leading power in the world, | 斯大林的目标是让俄国成为世界的领先力量 |
[02:53] | which means having better weapons than our enemies and our allies. | 所以要拥有比敌人和盟军都更先进的武器 |
[02:58] | Leviathan has been very successful — | 利维坦在这方面很成功 |
[03:00] | Mechanical, biological — | 机械的 生化的 |
[03:02] | Human? | 包括人类 |
[03:03] | Is that what that young girl was, a human weapon? | 那个小女孩是人类武器吗 |
[03:05] | My knowledge of specific operations | 我对特定行动的了解 |
[03:07] | is sadly restricted to only what I was told. | 仅限于他们告诉我的 很遗憾 |
[03:10] | That building seemed to house a training facility — | 那栋建筑像是训练基地 |
[03:12] | Shackles on the beds, classrooms… | 床上的手铐 教室 |
[03:14] | Training young girls to be what, assassins? | 把小女孩训练成什么 杀手吗 |
[03:16] | Seems like the Russians would want to train grown men. | 苏联人难道不是该训练成年男子吗 |
[03:18] | Women are often overlooked, taken for granted. | 女人总是被无视 忽略 |
[03:22] | They can slip easily through a man’s defenses. | 她们可以轻易攻破男人的防卫 |
[03:25] | How many girls were there? | 一共有多少个女孩 |
[03:26] | Again, I was not allowed… | 再说一遍 我不知… |
[03:27] | Do you think the girls could have been deployed here, to America? | 你认为那些女孩会被派来美国吗 |
[03:30] | I wish I could be of more assistance, Agent Carter — | 真希望我能多帮上点忙 卡特特工 |
[03:32] | Who could be of more assistance, Dr. Ivchenko? | 那还有谁知道情况 伊夫钦科医生 |
[03:33] | Agent carter… A word. | 卡特特工 借一步说话 |
[03:41] | Chief Dooley, I really must insist you allow me to continue to… | 杜利局长 我必须坚持请您允许我继续… |
[03:42] | Carter, could you just zip it for a minute? Geez. | 卡特 你稍微闭嘴一会儿行吗 天 |
[03:46] | Look, your work in Russia was admirable, | 听着 你在俄国的表现很了不起 |
[03:48] | but this is still my operation. | 可这毕竟是我的行动 |
[03:50] | And I need to hear everything he has to say about Leviathan. | 他知道的关于利维坦的一切我都要知道 |
[03:52] | And as callous as it sounds, | 这话可能有点无情 |
[03:53] | I don’t really care about some little girl… | 我真不在乎一个小姑娘… |
[03:54] | Well, you should, because that little girl, | 您应该在乎 因为我认为就是那个小姑娘 |
[03:56] | I believe, grew up to kill Agent Krzeminski. | 长大后杀了科明斯基特工 |
[03:59] | Where did you come up with that theory? | 你哪得出的这种理论 |
[03:59] | Ballistics identified the firearm that killed Krzeminski | 弹道分析结果表明杀了科明斯基的枪 |
[04:02] | to be a Korovin TK, a russian gun. | 是把柯罗文TK 俄国枪 |
[04:04] | So? | 那又怎样 |
[04:04] | Not only that, it’s small… | 不仅如此 它的体积很小 |
[04:06] | small enough to be more suitable for a woman’s grip. | 小到适合女人拿在手里 |
[04:08] | Ah. That’s thin. | 这可不是什么有力证据 |
[04:09] | It’s also the most plausible explanation | 这也最能解释 |
[04:11] | of how Howard Stark got involved with this in the first place. | 霍华德·史塔克是怎么会被卷进来 |
[04:14] | He is a notorious womanizer. | 他是个臭名昭著的好色之徒 |
[04:15] | The story of the vault break-in can only ring true | 说他保险库被抢根本不合理 |
[04:18] | if he were manipulated by a well-trained female operative. | 除非他是被一个训练有素的女特工利用了 |
[04:21] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[04:22] | This is so much bigger than your buddy Howard Stark. | 这事可不止关乎到你朋友霍华德·史塔克 |
[04:24] | – I can… – Yes, it is. | -我可以… -没错 |
[04:26] | And now, after everything you know, | 现在 凭你已经掌握的情况 |
[04:27] | Do you really think that he’s involved with Leviathan? | 你真觉得他跟利维坦有关吗 |
[04:31] | All right. Chase it. | 好吧 去查查 |
[04:34] | – S-sir? – You got a hunch. | -长官 -你有个直觉 |
[04:36] | See if you’re right. | 看看你对不对吧 |
[04:40] | Would you look at that. | 看到没 |
[04:42] | You really can keep your mouth shut when you try. | 只要你肯 你还是可以闭嘴的 |
[04:45] | Now get the hell out of here. | 赶紧走吧 |
[04:48] | Yes, sir. Thank you, sir. | 好的 长官 谢谢 |
[04:54] | “When I look back on it, it seems to me | 当我回首往事 |
[04:56] | “As if I have been living here like a poor woman… | 我似乎一直活得可怜巴巴 |
[05:00] | “Just from hand to mouth. | 只能勉强糊口 |
[05:03] | “I have existed merely to perform tricks for you, Torvald. | 我的存在只是为了供你取乐 托瓦尔 |
[05:08] | “But you would have it so. | 可你就想这样 |
[05:11] | “You and papa have committed a great sin against me. | 你和爸爸对我犯下了滔天大罪 |
[05:15] | It is your fault that I have made nothing of my life.” | 我今生一无所成都是拜你所赐 |
[05:18] | Bravo, Angie. | 真棒 安琪 |
[05:21] | Oh. Thanks, Esther. | 谢谢 艾斯特 |
[05:26] | Your new key. | 你的新钥匙 |
[05:27] | I had to practically sign over my firstborn to Miriam | 我差点要签字把头胎儿子送给米利亚姆 |
[05:29] | to get this for you. | 才帮你弄到了这个 |
[05:30] | Thank you. I can’t imagine where I dropped mine. | 谢谢 我真不知是丢哪了 |
[05:32] | Angie, that was wonderful. | 安琪 你刚才的表演很棒 |
[05:34] | Ugh. Tell that to the producers. | 跟制作方说去吧 |
[05:36] | They said it was the worst audition they’d ever seen. | 他们说那是他们见过的最糟的试镜 |
[05:39] | You ordering? | 你要点餐吗 |
[05:40] | No, I’m waiting for a friend. | 不 我在等一个朋友 |
[05:41] | Angie, you can’t just let one audition get you down. | 安琪 别因为一次面试就放弃自己 |
[05:43] | How about seven? | 要是我说已经有七次了呢 |
[05:45] | Oh, I’m sorry, but things will look up. | 真遗憾 但一切都会好起来的 |
[05:48] | I’ve been telling myself that for a year. | 这话我跟自己说了一整年 |
[05:50] | Time to take the hint… | 是时候面对现实了 |
[05:51] | The floodlights are calling, but not for me. | 聚光灯的确在召唤 但不是叫我 |
[05:54] | My father signed me up for secretary school. | 我爸帮我报名了秘书学校 |
[05:56] | I start next week. | 我下周就去 |
[05:57] | Oh, Angie, no. You belong onstage. | 不 安琪 你属于舞台 |
[05:59] | If that were true, I’d be there already. | 要真是那样 我早该在舞台上了 |
[06:02] | We’ll talk about this when I get home tonight. | 今晚等我回家 我们再好好聊聊 |
[06:04] | Nothing to say. | 没事 |
[06:06] | I’ll let you and your friend talk. | 你跟你朋友慢慢聊吧 |
[06:17] | I must say, I was very pleased to receive your call. | 我必须得说 我非常高兴接到你的电话 |
[06:20] | Can I assume you’re back on the team? | 那么你是重新归队了吗 |
[06:21] | I don’t believe we ever were on the same team, so no. | 我们从来就不是一队的 所以没有 |
[06:24] | We are still, however, working towards a common goal. | 不过 我们还是有着共同的目标 |
[06:26] | Fair enough. | 好吧 |
[06:28] | It may interest you to know | 你可能有兴趣知道 |
[06:29] | that your superior paid me a visit. | 你的长官来找我了 |
[06:31] | – Chief Dooley? – Yes. | -杜利局长 -是的 |
[06:33] | It seems there may be a change | 看来战略科学军团内部 |
[06:34] | in the prevailing winds within the SSR. | 可能发生了一些变化 |
[06:36] | Leviathan has certainly sparked their interest, | 利维坦无疑激起了他们的兴趣 |
[06:38] | But Howard isn’t out of the woods just yet. | 但霍华德还没脱离险境 |
[06:40] | What did Dooley want? | 杜利找你想干什么 |
[06:41] | Information on a battle in the german town of finow. | 他想要德国的菲诺战役的一些信息 |
[06:45] | I didn’t say anything at the time, | 我什么都没说 |
[06:46] | but Mr. Stark did visit Finow in 1944. | 但霍华德先生确实在1944年去过菲诺 |
[06:50] | He returned distressed | 他回来后心事重重 |
[06:52] | and soon after began construction on his vault. | 不久之后就开始建造保险库 |
[06:54] | What did Howard have to say about it? | 霍华德说了什么吗 |
[06:56] | I’ve tried getting messages to him. | 我一直试着给他留言 |
[06:58] | However, he’s been difficult to reach. | 但我很难找到他 |
[07:00] | Interesting, but that can wait. | 有意思 不过那不急 |
[07:02] | Russia has been training young women | 俄国一直在秘密将年轻女子 |
[07:03] | to be undercover operatives, | 训练成卧底特工 |
[07:05] | And we both know that Howard’s major weakness is– | 我们都知道 霍华德的致命软肋就是 |
[07:07] | Women. | 女人 |
[07:08] | And raspberry truffles. | 还有覆盆子松露 |
[07:10] | I need you to get me a list of all the women | 我需要一份名单 列出所有 |
[07:12] | that Howard has entertained in the last year. | 霍华德过去一年接触过的女性 |
[07:16] | I’m not sure there’s enough ink | 要完成你的请求 |
[07:17] | in the whole of New York to complete that request. | 整个纽约的墨都不够用 |
[07:20] | Fine. Just in the last six months, then. | 那就把范围缩小到过去六个月吧 |
[07:21] | – Is that possible? – Oh, yes. | -这样行吗 -没问题 |
[07:24] | Yes, I suggest we start with the western hemisphere. | 我们最好从西半球开始 |
[07:26] | Oh, please. | 天呐 |
[07:56] | You here for the interview? | 你是来面试的吗 |
[07:58] | That’s me. | 是的 |
[07:59] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[08:01] | I was about to give up on seeing any more girls. | 我本来都不想再面试别的女孩了 |
[08:02] | Are you closed? | 这里关门了吗 |
[08:04] | Oh, I gave the rest of the staff a long weekend. | 我给其他员工放了个长假 |
[08:06] | I like to spend extra time with the applicants, | 我喜欢跟申请人多待一会儿 |
[08:08] | give them my full attention. | 好好招待他们 |
[08:11] | Bring yourself this way and we’ll get started. | 进来吧 我们这就开始 |
[08:46] | Hey, Sheldon. You look great. | 谢尔登 你看起来不错 |
[08:48] | How they treating you in here? | 在里面过得怎么样 |
[08:50] | Warm cot? Three squares? Been stabbed yet? | 床暖 地方小 被捅了没有 |
[08:52] | What the hell do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[08:54] | Just a little trip down memory lane. | 就想问你还记不记得一些事 |
[08:56] | When we arrested you, | 我们逮捕你的时候 |
[08:57] | you said some lady beat you up, cuffed you to a chair. | 你说有个女人打了你 把你铐在了椅子上 |
[09:00] | Yeah, yeah. | 没错 |
[09:02] | Hey, why don’t we– why don’t we keep that under our hats, okay? | 这事就不要对外说了 行吗 |
[09:05] | Think you could identify her? | 你觉得你能认出她吗 |
[09:06] | Maybe. Maybe not. | 也许能 也许不能 |
[09:09] | What are you gonna do for me? | 你能给我什么 |
[09:10] | Six months. Probably get it knocked down | 六个月 如果你好好表现 |
[09:11] | to three if you behave yourself. | 也许你只用再待三个月 |
[09:12] | – That’s it? – Let me remind you you were arrested | -就没了 -别忘了 你的罪名 |
[09:14] | for transporting an explosive that could level all of New York. | 是运输足以炸平整个纽约的爆炸物 |
[09:19] | This is a one-time offer. | 机会只此一次 |
[09:21] | We got a deal? | 答应吗 |
[09:24] | Yeah, we got a deal. | 我答应你 |
[09:33] | Oh, yeah. That’s her. | 没错 就是她 |
[09:36] | You sure? | 你确定 |
[09:38] | Yeah, I’m, I’m sure. | 我很确定 |
[09:40] | Take another look. Look. | 再看一次 看啊 |
[09:42] | She came to the house that night. | 她那晚来了我家 |
[09:43] | She was looking for Brannis. | 她在找班尼斯 |
[09:45] | She left with him and the truck full of nitramene. | 他们一起走的 还开走了装满硝化物的卡车 |
[09:51] | She’s a cute broad… | 她是个甜心 |
[09:53] | when she’s not punching me in the face. | 不过她打我的时候一点都不甜 |
[09:55] | Who is she? | 她是谁 |
[09:58] | Not who I thought she was. | 不是我以为的那种人 |
[10:06] | We call it the Stark Special, | 我们把这叫做斯塔克特供 |
[10:08] | custom-designed to his exact specifications. | 完全按照他的吩咐订制的 |
[10:11] | Are you saying Howard Stark buys a bracelet | 你是说 霍华德·斯塔克给每个 |
[10:12] | – for every women he’s– – Oh, no. | -他睡过的女人都买… -不是的 |
[10:14] | Yes. | 就是这样 |
[10:16] | He considers it a parting gift | 他把这个当做分手礼物 |
[10:17] | to commemorate their time together. | 来纪念他们共度的时光 |
[10:19] | Mr. Stark demands only the highest quality diamonds, | 斯塔克先生要的都是最上等的钻石 |
[10:21] | the highest karat of gold. | 纯度最高的黄金 |
[10:23] | Any girl would be lucky to wear such a fine piece. | 能带上这串手链的女人都万分幸运 |
[10:25] | Would you like to try it on? | 您想试试吗 |
[10:26] | Oh, thank you very much. | 多谢了 |
[10:27] | I-if we could just see the list, we’ll be on our way. | 让我们看一眼名单 我们就走 |
[10:30] | Anything for friends of Mr. Stark. | 乐意为斯塔克先生的朋友效劳 |
[10:35] | Oh, it’s shorter than I thought it would be. | 名单比我想的要短 |
[10:37] | How could he possibly meet this many women? | 他怎么能遇得到这么多女人 |
[10:39] | Well, the Academy Awards is a very busy time. | 奥斯卡颁奖礼总是美女如云 |
[10:43] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[10:44] | A large portion of the women on this list | 名单上的女人一大部分为 |
[10:46] | are well-known actresses, models, and socialites, | 知名演员 模特和社交名媛 |
[10:48] | publicly established for several years. | 她们已在上流社会混迹多年 |
[10:50] | They can be disregarded. | 这些人可以排除在外 |
[10:52] | Well, I wouldn’t dismiss her. | 我可不会排除她 |
[10:54] | You think Ginger Rogers is a Russian assassin? | 你觉得金吉尔·罗杰斯[演员]是俄国女刺客吗 |
[10:57] | You should have seen her eyes | 你是没看到我送她离开 |
[10:58] | when I escorted her from Mr. Stark’s villa. | 斯塔克先生的别墅时 她那个眼神 |
[11:01] | The darkest gates to the abyss. | 就像通往深渊的黑暗大门 |
[11:05] | I get girl after girl in here, and for what? | 我这儿的女孩走一个来一个 为什么呢 |
[11:08] | They’re just waiting for their future husbands | 她们只想在这里邂逅自己未来的丈夫 |
[11:09] | to come walking through that door complaining about a cavity. | 说不准就是下一个推门进来抱怨牙疼的男人 |
[11:13] | I’m looking for someone with ambition, | 我想找个有远大理想的人 |
[11:16] | someone who’s, um, willing to go the extra mile. | 愿意多付出一份努力的人 |
[11:19] | So tell me, Dottie, are you that someone? | 告诉我 多蒂 你是我要找的人吗 |
[11:28] | Help! I’m being — | 救命 我… |
[11:35] | Never used one of these before. | 从来没用过这东西 |
[11:38] | Open wide. | 张开眼睛 |
[11:49] | Into the breach! | 开始行动 |
[11:54] | Aren’t you coming? | 你不来吗 |
[11:56] | I thought I might sit this one out, actually. | 我这次还是不参与了 |
[11:58] | I need you to positively identify these women. | 我需要你确认那些女人的身份 |
[12:00] | Stop dawdling and come along. | 别缩头缩尾的 快跟我来 |
[12:03] | I-it’s just that with Mr. Stark’s tendency to, um… | 只是…斯塔克先生通常… |
[12:06] | Prematurely evacuate? | 提前开溜吗 |
[12:08] | When — when he ends a relationship, | 当他结束一段恋情时 |
[12:10] | he prefers to do so by proxy, and that proxy is me. | 他总是派个冤大头替他出马 那就是我 |
[12:15] | Sufficed to say, | 可以说 |
[12:17] | these encounters could be disagreeable. | 我们可能会闹得不太愉快 |
[12:19] | We’re not having dinner with these women. | 我们又不是要和这些女人共进晚餐 |
[12:21] | I just need to see their wrists. | 我只要看看她们的手腕 |
[12:22] | You’re looking for the bracelet? | 你要找手链吗 |
[12:23] | Not quite — the girl in Russia had scars on her wrists | 不是 那个俄国小女孩因被拷在床上 |
[12:26] | from being cuffed to the bed. | 手腕上有伤痕 |
[12:27] | If my theory is correct, | 如果我想得没错 |
[12:28] | our spy will have those same scars. | 我们要找的间谍手上也会有同样的伤疤 |
[12:30] | Surely you could devise a way | 你肯定能想出个好办法 |
[12:31] | to see these women’s wrists without involving me. | 不需要我也能看到这些女人的手腕 |
[12:34] | Maybe, but it would be more complicated and less fun. | 可能吧 但那会麻烦得多 也少了很多乐趣 |
[12:37] | Come along, Mr. Jarvis. | 来吧 贾维斯先生 |
[12:44] | No, I haven’t seen Howard Stark, and I don’t want to. | 我没再见过霍华德·斯塔克 我也不想见他 |
[12:46] | – He’s a no-good, dirty, lowdown… – Snake, | -他是个下流无耻的… -毒蛇 |
[12:48] | as if he could buy me off with a trinket. | 他以为用件破首饰就能收买我吗 |
[12:50] | I’m not that kind of girl. | 我不是那种女人 |
[12:51] | If I did that, if any girl did that, | 要是我那么做了 要是有哪个姑娘那么做了 |
[12:53] | you know what people would call her? | 你知道别人会怎么说她吗 |
[12:54] | A floozy, that’s what. | 荡妇 |
[12:56] | He should be shamed. | 他应该为自己感到羞耻 |
[12:57] | He should be judged, and so should you for helping him. | 他应该受千夫所指 你这个帮凶也是 |
[12:59] | Tell him if I ever see him just scatting about town, | 你告诉他要是我再看到他招摇过市 |
[13:01] | – I’m gonna… – Show him the business end of this! | -我会… -给他来这么一下 |
[13:07] | No. | 没有 |
[13:19] | Well, Mr. Stark would seem to have | 斯塔克先生好像对 |
[13:20] | an unfortunate attraction to violent women. | 凶悍女人情有独钟 |
[13:23] | I imagine they were far less violent before they met him. | 我想在遇见他之前 她们应该没这么凶悍 |
[13:26] | Ida Emke is next. | 下一个是艾达·艾默克 |
[13:28] | Yes, a dancer he met at a charity auction, I believe. | 好像是他在慈善拍卖会上遇见的一个舞女 |
[13:31] | No, maybe the caterer. | 不 可能是承办方 |
[13:33] | His variety is staggering. | 他的口味还真广 |
[13:35] | According to this, she’s close-by. | 这上面说她就住在附近 |
[13:37] | Perfect. | 太好了 |
[13:37] | Perfect. | 太好了 |
[13:40] | So there’s nothing you can tell me about these? | 那么关于这些东西你什么都不知道吗 |
[13:43] | Please forgive me. I was not engineer. | 不好意思 我不是工程师 |
[13:46] | I was merely psychiatrist. | 我只是个心理医生 |
[13:48] | Do you know where Leviathan got them? | 你知道利维坦是从哪搞到这些的吗 |
[13:50] | From where governments usually get secrets, I imagine — | 估计就是政府通常获取机密信息的渠道吧 |
[13:53] | They stole them. | 偷来的 |
[13:55] | Let’s take a break. How about a drink? | 咱们休息一下吧 喝一杯怎么样 |
[13:59] | Thank you. How about two? | 谢谢 要不来两杯吧 |
[14:09] | Ah, nostrovia. | 干杯 |
[14:19] | You’re having some troubles at home? | 你家里出问题了吗 |
[14:22] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[14:23] | Mm, the blanket and the pillow and the toothbrush, razor… | 毛毯加枕头 还有牙刷和剃须刀都在这儿… |
[14:28] | Nature of the job. | 工作使然 |
[14:30] | You got to be prepared for some late nights. | 总得为熬夜加班做准备 |
[14:32] | But… you have framed photo… | 但是…你一个相框 |
[14:36] | facedown on the credenza, | 面朝下放在书柜上 |
[14:38] | while the photo of your charming children | 你孩子们这张可爱的照片 |
[14:40] | is displayed with pride. | 却自豪地展示了出来 |
[14:42] | I can only assume that | 我只能推测 |
[14:45] | slighted photo is of your wife. | 这张被你冷落的照片是你老婆的 |
[14:48] | And if I had to guess, | 如果要猜 |
[14:50] | I would say that you do not spend much time in your own bed. | 我认为你不怎么在自己家里睡了 |
[14:56] | I apologize. | 我道歉 |
[14:58] | I have gone too far. I am a fool. | 我太过分了 我真蠢 |
[15:01] | Don’t worry about it. | 没事 |
[15:27] | There’s just so much water under the bridge between me and Loretta, | 我和洛蕾塔之间的恩恩怨怨 |
[15:30] | I wouldn’t even know where to begin. | 我都不知道该从何说起 |
[15:35] | Is that Empire State Building? | 那是帝国大厦吗 |
[15:38] | No, that’s over on 5th. | 不是 帝国大厦在第五大道 |
[15:41] | Huh. There are so many tall buildings here, yes? | 这里的高楼大厦真多啊 |
[15:44] | Go ahead. Open the window. | 看看吧 打开窗户 |
[15:58] | The buildings stretch out forever. | 到处都是高楼啊 |
[16:03] | Careful. Don’t fall out. | 小心点 别掉出去 |
[16:05] | You know, this city is unlike anything | 这座城市跟我所见过的 |
[16:08] | I have ever seen before. | 任何城市都不同 |
[16:10] | And you are telling me there is one building taller than all of these? | 你是说还有一座楼比这些楼都高吗 |
[16:14] | Tell you what. | 知道吗 |
[16:16] | Soon as this is all over, | 等这事都结束了 |
[16:19] | I’ll see about getting you a personal tour. | 我会安排你去旅个游 |
[16:21] | Hell, I’ll even take you myself. | 我可以亲自带你去转转 |
[16:44] | 103 stories. | 103层 |
[16:46] | You guys get “King Kong” over in Russia? | 俄国那边看过《金刚》吗 |
[16:48] | Of course. | 当然 |
[16:53] | Fay Wray — oh, I had a thing for her. | 菲依·雷 我可爱死她了 |
[17:49] | Miss Emke? | 艾默克小姐 |
[17:52] | No one home. What a shame. Shall we? | 没人在家 真可惜 我们走吧 |
[17:54] | Uh, keep an eye on the hallway. | 你盯着走廊 |
[17:56] | Knock if there’s danger. | 有危险就敲门 |
[18:19] | Hello. | 你好 |
[18:22] | I’m the… exterminator. | 我是除虫员 |
[18:24] | Somebody saw a roach. | 有人说看见了蟑螂 |
[18:27] | I have to catch these things before they get out of hand. | 我得在蟑螂泛滥前都抓住 |
[18:45] | Shouldn’t your — shouldn’t your mother be somewhere nearby? | 你妈妈没在这儿吗 |
[18:47] | I-I… | 我… |
[18:48] | I think I hear her calling you. | 我好像听见她喊你了 |
[18:53] | Please go away. | 快走吧 |
[19:00] | Who were you talking to? | 你在跟谁说话 |
[19:01] | A future mafioso. Did you find anything useful? | 一个未来的黑手党 你找到什么有用的了吗 |
[19:04] | Ida’s long gone. | 艾达早就逃了 |
[19:05] | The room’s completely empty, but she’s definitely our girl. | 房间完全是空的 但她肯定是我们找的人 |
[19:08] | – How can you tell? – Uh, scratches on the bedposts. | -你怎么看得出 -床柱上的刮痕 |
[19:10] | Remember, the Russian girls | 记得吗 那些俄国小姑娘 |
[19:11] | were handcuffed to the beds from a very young age. | 从小睡觉时就被拷在床上 |
[19:13] | Are you suggesting she’s still doing it? | 你是说她现在还这么做吗 |
[19:15] | That must be a very hard habit to break. | 这习惯肯定很难改掉 |
[19:17] | – That is immensely disturbing. – I’ll knock on a few doors, | -想想都糟心 -我再去找找几户人家 |
[19:19] | see if any of the neighbors know where Ida may have gone. | 看看有没有邻居知道艾达可能去哪了 |
[19:21] | In the meantime, see if you | 同时 看看你能不能 |
[19:22] | can track down the owners of the building. | 找到这栋楼的业主 |
[19:23] | They may have a paper trail on her. | 他们说不定有她的文件记录 |
[19:25] | Meet me back at the automat, and let’s move fast. | 我们回自动贩售式餐馆碰面 动作快点 |
[19:27] | We’re close. I can feel it. | 我们就快成功了 我能感觉到 |
[19:34] | He was 4-f. | 他征兵都不合格 |
[19:37] | I’m off risking my neck, serving my country, | 我冒着生命危险 为国效力 |
[19:41] | She cheats on me with some jerk from Hoboken. | 她却背着我跟霍博肯来的混蛋搞上了 |
[19:43] | You feel that it was more than a betrayal. | 你一定觉得这比背叛还可恶 |
[19:49] | Overseas, you rose to high-ranking officer | 在国外 你一路加官进爵 |
[19:52] | and proved yourself again and again. | 一次又一次证明了自己 |
[19:55] | Here, she is just showing you your inadequacies. | 在这里 她却在显示你的无能 |
[19:59] | I am not inadequate. | 我并不无能 |
[20:01] | A plumber with flat feet — that’s inadequate. | 一个扁平足的水管工 那才无能呢 |
[20:07] | That background check you asked for. | 这是你要的背景调查 |
[20:09] | Thanks, “Yowch.” | 谢谢 雅奇 |
[20:11] | It’s actually “Yawk.” | 其实是雅克 |
[20:16] | You waiting for a tip or something? | 你在等小费吗 |
[20:17] | The chief’s been in there a real long time with that Russian guy. | 局长跟那个俄国人在里面待很久了 |
[20:20] | Well, that Russian guy happens to be | 那个俄国人可是 |
[20:22] | a huge lead in our case against Stark, agent. | 斯塔克案的重大线索 特工 |
[20:25] | Chief is just taking extra time | 局长只是想多花点时间 |
[20:26] | to make sure he gets everything right. | 确保他该问的都问到 |
[20:28] | You have a problem with that? | 你有意见吗 |
[20:30] | I’m just saying, | 我只是说 |
[20:30] | it’s different from how he usually handles things. | 跟他通常处事的风格不一样 |
[20:32] | And I’m just saying don’t worry about what Dooley’s doing. | 我也只是说 不用担心杜利怎么样 |
[20:35] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[20:36] | Now, why don’t you go brew a pot of coffee? | 现在 去煮壶咖啡吧 |
[20:40] | Saw it was getting low. | 好像快见底了 |
[20:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:45] | I lost my wife and children to Leviathan. | 利维坦杀了我的妻儿 |
[20:49] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[20:50] | I do not say this for your pity | 我不是为了博取你的同情 |
[20:53] | but only to show you that you have lost nothing. | 而是告诉你 你尚未失去心头挚爱 |
[20:57] | It is too late for me to save my family. | 拯救我的家人为时已晚 |
[21:00] | It is not too late for you to save yours. | 但你还来得及挽救你的家人 |
[21:02] | Yeah, and how am I supposed to work that miracle? | 那我应该怎么做 |
[21:04] | You cannot in your current frame of mind. | 以你现在的心态肯定不行 |
[21:09] | You must focus on the good times… | 你必须集中精神 回想快乐的时光 |
[21:14] | When you and your wife were in love and happy. | 当你和你妻子还沉浸在爱河中时 |
[21:19] | That’s supposed to help? | 这会有帮助吗 |
[21:20] | Yes. Just focus… | 没错 集中精力 |
[21:25] | On her smile… | 想想她的笑容 |
[21:27] | On her laugh… | 她大笑的样子 |
[21:29] | Everything that you love about her. | 你所爱的她的一切 |
[21:33] | Focus. | 集中精力 |
[21:38] | Chief, I got something for you. | 局长 我有东西想让你看 |
[21:41] | I’m in the middle of something, Sousa. | 我现在有点忙啊 苏萨 |
[21:43] | Can it wait? | 可以等等吗 |
[21:44] | No. It can’t. | 不可以 |
[22:03] | Good here? Yeah? | 还合口味吗 |
[22:13] | Any luck? | 有发现吗 |
[22:14] | Miss Emke paid on time, always in cash, | 艾默克小姐总是按时用现金付款 |
[22:16] | and left no forwarding address. | 没有留下转递地址 |
[22:17] | I hope you were more successful. | 希望你比我查到的多 |
[22:18] | Unfortunately, no — she was the perfect New York neighbor. | 很不幸 没有 她是个纽约好邻居 |
[22:21] | No one saw or spoke to her. Half the people I talked to | 没人见过她或跟她说过话 我问的一半人 |
[22:23] | didn’t even know the apartment was rented. | 都不知道这公寓租出去了 |
[22:25] | So what next? | 下一步怎么办 |
[22:29] | Miss Carter? | 卡特小姐 |
[22:30] | Quiet. | 收声 |
[22:35] | Procedure 791 — isolate the suspect | 791规程 隔离嫌疑人 |
[22:38] | and remove civilians from harm before attempting arrest. | 在逮捕前把市民带离危险地带 避免误伤 |
[22:40] | I’m sorry. What’s happening? | 不好意思 发生什么事了 |
[22:41] | The man at the counter is Agent Messner from Washington, D.C. | 柜台前那个人是华盛顿的梅斯纳特工 |
[22:46] | The man behind me is Agent Reese. | 我后面那人是里斯特工 |
[22:48] | SSR agents? | 战略科学军团的特工吗 |
[22:50] | I need you to find a way to block the front door | 你想办法堵住前门 |
[22:51] | so that no one else can come in. | 不让其他人进来 |
[22:52] | – I’ll do the rest. – I’d love to. | -剩下的交给我 -乐意之至 |
[22:57] | 10 cents for a cup of coffee, if you can believe it. | 一杯咖啡要10美分 简直难以置信 |
[23:03] | Get her! | 抓住她 |
[23:05] | Hold it right there! | 不许动 |
[23:19] | I can’t hold it forever! | 我快堵不住了 |
[23:29] | That way, Miss Carter! | 走那边 卡特小姐 |
[23:39] | Stop. | 站住 |
[23:41] | Right there, Carter. | 别动 卡特 |
[23:42] | No sudden movements. | 别突然动作 |
[23:49] | Those idiots from D.C. didn’t believe me | 我告诉那些华盛顿蠢蛋你不好抓时 |
[23:51] | when I said you’d be hard to grab. | 他们还不相信我 |
[23:53] | What’s happening, Jack? | 发生什么事了 杰克 |
[23:54] | Witness places you with Brannis the night he died, | 有证人称班尼斯死的那晚你也在场 |
[23:57] | there’s a photo of you in the club | 斯佩德·雷蒙德被杀那晚 |
[23:58] | the night Spider Raymond was killed, | 你出现在了俱乐部的照片中 |
[24:00] | and here you are with your best friend, | 现在你又被逮个正着 |
[24:02] | Howard Stark’s butler. | 跟霍华德·斯塔克的管家混在一起 |
[24:03] | I-I think there’s been a terrible misunderstanding — | 我觉得其中肯定有误会… |
[24:05] | Stuff it. | 闭嘴 |
[24:06] | You’ve got it all wrong. | 你全都搞错了 |
[24:08] | Then turn yourself in. | 那就自首吧 |
[24:10] | Come to the office and tell me all about it. | 来办公室 亲口告诉我怎么回事 |
[24:13] | You know I can’t do that. | 你知道我不能这样做 |
[24:15] | Sweetheart… look around. | 甜心 看看你周围 |
[24:19] | You don’t have a choice. | 你别无选择 |
[24:21] | I’m so sorry, Jack. | 对不起 杰克 |
[24:28] | The Dublin House, 79th Street — meet me there. | 79街的都柏林公寓 在那儿和我碰头 |
[24:29] | Meet you there? Where are you going? | 和你碰头 你要去哪 |
[24:31] | There’s something I need to get from the Griffith. | 我要回格里菲斯拿点东西 |
[24:32] | That’s a horrible idea. | 这可不是个好主意 |
[24:33] | It’s the first place they’ll look for you. | 他们首先就会去那儿找你 |
[24:34] | What could you possibly need? | 你还要拿什么 |
[24:35] | Steve’s blood. | 史蒂夫的血 |
[24:37] | Go! | 快走 |
[24:40] | Margaret Carter, you’re under arrest for treason, espionage, | 玛格丽特·卡特 你因叛国罪 间谍罪 |
[24:43] | and aiding and abetting public enemy number one, Howard Stark. | 和协助头号人民公敌霍华德·斯塔克被逮捕 |
[24:46] | There’s more to this, Daniel — more than you can understand. | 这内有隐情 丹尼尔 你无法理解 |
[24:51] | From where I’m standing, it’s looking pretty cut and dry. | 依我看来 事情挺清楚的 |
[24:55] | You’re not going to shoot me. | 你不会开枪打我的 |
[25:02] | Peggy… | 佩吉 |
[25:04] | Don’t run. | 别跑 |
[25:07] | If you run, I’ll know it’s true. | 如果你跑 我就知道这是真的 |
[25:10] | I’m sorry, Daniel. | 对不起 丹尼尔 |
[25:23] | What do you mean they lost her? | 什么叫跟丢了 |
[25:25] | They said she managed to take down the extra men. | 据说她放倒了增员的人 |
[25:27] | All of them? All the men? | 所有人 他们所有人吗 |
[25:30] | You’re telling me one woman took out an entire team | 你是说一个女人放倒了一整队 |
[25:32] | of highly trained government agents? | 训练有素的政府特工吗 |
[25:33] | That’s what you’re telling me? | 你是这意思吗 |
[25:35] | Listen up! | 听好了 |
[25:37] | I need agents at New York municipal, | 我要特工搜遍纽约市 |
[25:39] | Newark metropolitan, and Grand Central Station. | 纽瓦克市 和中央车站 |
[25:42] | I want every bus stop, train station, dock, airport, | 每个大巴站 火车站 码头 飞机场 |
[25:47] | every last trolley wallpapered with pictures of Peggy Carter. | 甚至每辆手推车上都贴满佩吉·卡特的照片 |
[25:50] | She is now a fugitive and will be brought to justice, | 她现在是一名逃犯 我们一定要将其绳之以法 |
[25:53] | or else every last one of you | 否则你们每个人 |
[25:55] | will be demoted to grade-school hall monitor. | 都等着去小学值勤吧 |
[25:57] | Is that clear?! | 听清楚了吗 |
[25:58] | Yes, sir! | 是 长官 |
[26:04] | Doc, sorry — you can’t be out here right now. | 医生 抱歉 你现在不能待在这里 |
[26:07] | Go on. | 走吧 |
[26:09] | Here. | 这里吗 |
[26:13] | No offense, but now is not the time to be wandering around the office. | 无意冒犯 但你现在不能在办公室里闲晃 |
[26:15] | Everything is all right? | 一切都还好吗 |
[26:17] | Yeah, everything’s just dandy. | 好得很呢 |
[26:19] | I got to go take care of some business concerning one of my agents. | 我要去处理我们一位特工的事 |
[26:22] | Anything you might need, | 你需要什么 |
[26:23] | Agent Yauch will take care of, right? Won’t he? | 就跟雅克特工说 好吗 |
[26:25] | Yes, of course. | 当然 |
[26:27] | Make sure he stays in this room. | 让他待在这间屋里 |
[26:33] | So, you want coffee or something? | 要喝咖啡什么的吗 |
[26:35] | No, thank you. | 不了 谢谢你 |
[26:49] | So… | 那么 |
[26:52] | You are new here, agent, to the SSR? | 你是新来的吗 新到战略科学军团的 |
[26:55] | Nope. | 不是 |
[26:57] | Chief just trusts me with sensitive matters, | 局长信任我能处理好重要事务 |
[26:58] | like protecting our star witnesses. | 比如保护我们的重要线人 |
[27:01] | You must be very proud. | 你一定很自豪吧 |
[27:04] | Over the moon. | 开心极了 |
[27:07] | I just don’t understand how you lost her. | 我真不明白你怎么能跟丢她 |
[27:09] | I couldn’t exactly outrun her, Jack. | 我又跑不过她 杰克 |
[27:11] | Besides, you’re not getting a medal of valor for your performance. | 再说 就凭你的表现也得不到英勇勋章啊 |
[27:13] | Unbelievable — Carter. Did you know? | 难以置信 居然是卡特 你知道吗 |
[27:16] | What the hell do you think, Jack? No. | 你以为呢 杰克 当然不知道 |
[27:20] | I mean, I suspected she was hiding something, | 我就觉得她有所隐瞒 |
[27:21] | but not this. | 但没想到是这个 |
[27:23] | – You? – No. No, I sure didn’t. | -你呢 -完全不知道 |
[27:26] | You said she has a place at the Griffith, right? | 你说她住在格里菲斯酒店 是吗 |
[27:28] | On 63rd, near Lex. | 63号大街 莱克星顿大街附近 |
[27:29] | Well, crutch faster. We got places to be. | 拐拄得快点 我们得赶过去 |
[27:34] | I got spinach in my teeth or what? | 我牙缝里有菠菜吗 |
[27:37] | No, I am simply, uh, observing. | 不是的 我只是在观察 |
[27:39] | It’s…s-something I do. | 我就喜欢这样 |
[27:43] | You are a middle child, are you not? | 你是二儿子吧 |
[27:46] | How do you figure that? | 你怎么知道 |
[27:48] | Many years of experience. | 多年经验积累 |
[27:51] | You are eager to please. | 你急于取悦他人 |
[27:53] | You feel you are often ignored, | 你总感觉被忽视 |
[27:56] | as if you are invisible. | 有如隐形 |
[27:58] | You got all that just by looking at me? | 你光看就看出来了 |
[28:00] | You should start up a show with this act. | 你改凭这本事办个演出 |
[28:03] | I merely thought I might be of assistance. | 我只是觉得我或许能帮上你 |
[28:07] | I will keep my thoughts to myself. | 我就不把想法说出来了 |
[28:10] | Assistance with what? | 帮什么 |
[28:12] | Well, Chief Dooley, while a good man, | 杜利局长 他自然是个好人 |
[28:16] | is also a very busy man, yes? | 但他也很忙 不是吗 |
[28:18] | Quite difficult to get his attention, prove your worth. | 想博取他的注意 证明你的能力很难 |
[28:24] | I can help you with that. | 我能帮你 |
[28:26] | Hey, you got any bright ideas, I’m all ears. | 你有什么好主意 我洗耳恭听 |
[28:28] | I’m tired of that squid Thompson pulling all the good cases. | 我受够了让汤普森把好差事都抢走 |
[28:31] | This is because he is confident. | 那是因为他自信 |
[28:35] | I-I’m confident. | 我自信啊 |
[28:36] | You can be. | 你可以自信的 |
[28:38] | But first, we must focus… | 但首先 你得集中精神 |
[28:42] | on everything you must do | 专注于你必须做的事 |
[28:44] | to show Chief Dooley the best agent he has ever seen. | 好让杜利局长知道 你是他最棒的特工 |
[28:51] | Simply focus. | 集中精神就好 |
[29:18] | What apartment is Peggy Carter in? | 佩吉·卡特住哪间公寓 |
[29:20] | Officer, if I gave every girl’s information out | 警官 如果随便哪个人走进来 |
[29:22] | to every Tom, Dick, and Gary who came in here — | 我都说出女住户的信息 |
[29:25] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[29:26] | Get out of there. That’s confidential. | 立刻还来 那是保密信息 |
[29:28] | – She’s in 3e. – Let’s go. | -3E -走吧 |
[29:30] | What? Men are not allowed above the lobby. | 什么 男人不能上楼 |
[29:33] | It’s a safety issue. | 这是安全问题 |
[29:35] | I want your badge numbers | 我要记下你们的警号 |
[29:37] | and the name of your immediate supervisor! | 还要知道你们直属上司的名字 |
[29:53] | Ma’am, step back. | 夫人 请让开 |
[29:55] | There, boys. Right around the corner. | 到了 就在拐角 |
[30:08] | Search everywhere, bag everything. | 搜查一切 都打包带走 |
[30:09] | It all comes with us. | 全都拿走 |
[30:11] | My wall! | 我的墙 |
[30:13] | I knew she was trouble the minute I laid eyes on her. | 我一看到她就知道她是个麻烦人物 |
[30:15] | Those girls from the telephone company are all the same. | 那些电话公司的女孩都一个样 |
[30:21] | She’s here somewhere. I know it. | 她就在这里 我确定 |
[30:24] | Okay. But where? | 好吧 在哪呢 |
[31:09] | Oh, god. | 天呐 |
[31:14] | Peggy? What on earth are you doing? | 佩吉 你干什么呢 |
[31:17] | Miss Martinelli! Federal agents! | 马蒂内利小姐 我们是联邦特工 |
[31:18] | We have some questions for you. | 我们有问题要问您 |
[31:21] | They’re here for me. | 他们是来找我的 |
[31:29] | Miss Martinelli, open up! | 马蒂内利小姐 开门 |
[31:33] | You don’t look like federal agents. | 你看上去可不像联邦特工啊 |
[31:35] | We’re with the Strategic Scientific Reserve. | 我们是战略科学军团的 |
[31:37] | Well, I’m with the Queens County 4h. Now take it down the hall. | 我还是女王县四健会的呢 少来了 |
[31:39] | I suggest you take them seriously, Miss Martinelli. | 他们可不是闹着玩的 马蒂内利小姐 |
[31:42] | Miss Carter is not who she appears to be. | 卡特小姐并非我们想的那样 |
[31:45] | She has defaced the very walls of this institution. | 她毁坏了这间酒店的墙壁 |
[31:49] | Mother hen here says you’re friends with Peggy Carter. | 舍监说你跟佩吉·卡特是好朋友 |
[31:51] | Yeah, we’re friendly. | 嗯 我们挺好的 |
[31:53] | She ever tell you about her work? | 她跟你讲过她工作的事吗 |
[31:54] | At the phone company? Just the usual stuff. | 电话公司的工作吗 就一般那些呗 |
[31:56] | Complained about her fathead male co-workers a lot. | 经常抱怨她的猪头男同事 |
[31:58] | She keep weird hours, stay out late, bring guys over? | 她是不是作息无规律 晚归 带男人回来 |
[32:01] | Of course not. Curfew’s at 10:00. | 当然不会 晚10点宵禁 |
[32:02] | – No guys above the lobby. – Hear, hear. | -而且男人不能上楼 -说得好 |
[32:04] | When was the last time you saw her? | 您最后见她是什么时候 |
[32:07] | A little bit ago. | 前不久吧 |
[32:09] | She was on her way out, | 她当时正要出去 |
[32:10] | said she wasn’t gonna be around for a while. | 还说要离开一阵 |
[32:12] | Did she say anything else, like where she was going? | 她还说别的了吗 说她要去哪了吗 |
[32:16] | No. She didn’t say. | 没有 没说 |
[32:22] | Uh, but…I think it had something to do with her sick grandmother. | 但…好像跟她重病的奶奶有关 |
[32:30] | Oh, gee. Um… | 天呐 |
[32:33] | Please, don’t…do that. | 求您 别这样 |
[32:36] | It’s just that her grandmother is doing poorly. | 她奶奶情况很糟糕 |
[32:39] | And whenever I think about it, | 我一想起来 |
[32:40] | it makes me think of my nanna, | 就忍不住想到我奶奶 |
[32:41] | who’s so supportive of my acting career. | 她一直支持我的演艺事业 |
[32:44] | I perform for her, and she says, | 我为她表演 她说 |
[32:46] | “You belong onstage, angel,” | “你天生是演员的料 小天使” |
[32:47] | even though I’m living hand to mouth. | 虽然我只能勉强糊口 |
[32:49] | And I just — | 我真是… |
[32:55] | Please stop. | 求您别哭了 |
[32:56] | Could you do something here? | 你能帮帮忙吗 |
[32:58] | Oh, actors wear their emotions close to the surface. | 演员情绪都是如此外露 |
[33:01] | I could no more stop her than I could Laurence Olivier. | 我也没办法安抚她平静下来 |
[33:07] | What’s your grandmother’s name? | 你奶奶叫什么 |
[33:10] | Gam-gam. | 阿嬷 |
[33:13] | Just… | 别… |
[33:14] | Uh, we should go, talk to some more of the neighbors. | 我们该走了 还得问问其他邻居 |
[33:17] | Come on, Thompson. | 走吧 汤普森 |
[33:19] | There, there. | 好了 |
[33:26] | Well, I hope you’re happy, making my tenants cry. | 这下你们高兴了 把我的住户都惹哭了 |
[33:30] | And to think, my taxes pay for your incompetence. | 我交税就给你们这些没用的家伙 |
[33:34] | Take Miss Fry to her office. Keep her there. | 带弗莱女士去她办公室 别让她离开 |
[33:36] | Now wait — just a minute! | 等等 给我等等 |
[33:38] | For your own safety! | 是为了您的安全 |
[33:40] | My gut says Peggy’s close. | 我有直觉 佩吉就在附近 |
[33:42] | All right, then let’s find her. | 好吧 那我们找到她 |
[33:44] | Come here. | 过来 |
[33:47] | I want the entire building canvassed. | 排查整栋楼 |
[33:49] | If Carter’s here, by god, we’re gonna find her. | 如果卡特在这儿 我们一定要找到她 |
[34:01] | Angie, you’re amazing. | 安琪 你太棒了 |
[34:03] | I knew you didn’t work at the phone company. | 我就知道你不是电话公司的 |
[34:08] | Now, the weapons that belonged to Howard Stark — | 霍华德·斯塔克的那些武器 |
[34:13] | Where might I find them? | 我都在哪能找到 |
[34:15] | Here, in the lab. | 这里 在实验室 |
[34:18] | They took all the Stark tech in there and locked it up tight. | 他们把斯塔克的科技产品都锁在里面了 |
[34:20] | The eggheads were working on it. | 实验室人员在研究呢 |
[34:22] | Good. Can you take me there? | 很好 你能带我去吗 |
[34:27] | Focus. | 集中精神 |
[34:30] | Can you take me to the lab? | 你能带我去实验室吗 |
[34:34] | Sorry. I-I can’t. | 抱歉 不行 |
[34:37] | Dooley found out Carter was a spy for Stark, | 杜利发现卡特是斯塔克的间谍 |
[34:39] | and he put everything on lockdown. | 他把一切都封锁了 |
[34:42] | The only person allowed anywhere near the lab is the chief. | 现在唯一能接近实验室的就是局长本人 |
[34:49] | Can you show me the exits on the map, please? | 能麻烦你在地图上指出出口吗 |
[34:53] | I may need to leave quickly. | 我可能得赶快离开了 |
[34:56] | Here… | 这里 |
[34:58] | and here are your best bets. | 还有这里 最保险 |
[35:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:03] | Now I need your complete focus. | 好了 你要绝对集中精神 |
[35:07] | Do I have that? | 集中了吗 |
[35:09] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[35:10] | Good. | 很好 |
[35:13] | What I need you to do is leave this room, | 我要你 离开这间办公室 |
[35:18] | retrieve your belongings, | 拿上你的东西 |
[35:20] | like you would for the end of your shift. | 就像平时下班时那样 |
[35:25] | I need you to go to your favorite bar. | 然后去你最喜欢的酒吧 |
[35:30] | Order a bourbon — only the best. | 点杯波本 最好的 |
[35:34] | Top-shelf. | 最高档的 |
[35:36] | Savor that bourbon. | 好好品味 |
[35:38] | Enjoy it. | 尽情享用 |
[35:41] | And when you have finished, | 喝完之后 |
[35:43] | I need you to step outside and do one more thing. | 你走出酒吧 再做一件事 |
[35:59] | Just got off the phone with my brother. | 刚刚跟我哥哥通过电话 |
[36:00] | He’s gonna drop a car off at the Dublin House for you. | 他会把一辆车停在都柏林公寓等你 |
[36:02] | Should at least get you out of town for a while. | 至少能让你离城待一阵 |
[36:04] | Thank you, Angie. | 谢谢你 安琪 |
[36:05] | I also told my father to stuff secretary school. | 我还告诉父亲去他的秘书学校 |
[36:07] | I belong on Broadway. | 姐就是百老汇的料 |
[36:09] | After the performance I just saw, | 就我刚刚看到的那出戏来看 |
[36:10] | there’s no way you should be doing anything else. | 你绝对是做演员的命 |
[36:11] | You’re an amazing actress. | 你真的棒极了 |
[36:13] | You’re not so bad yourself. | 你也很会演啊 |
[36:20] | Well… | 好了 |
[36:21] | I look forward to hearing what this is about someday. | 我很期待有一日能听你说说前因后果 |
[36:24] | Someday. | 有一日吧 |
[36:26] | Take care of yourself. | 你要保重 |
[36:28] | You, too, English. | 你也是 英国妞 |
[36:40] | Peggy? | 佩吉 |
[36:41] | Oh, gosh, Peggy, you’re a sight for sore eyes. | 天呐 佩吉 看到你太好了 |
[36:44] | You know, there’s a bunch of scary men here looking for you? | 你知道有一群吓人的男人在找你吗 |
[36:46] | Hi, Dottie. Sorry. I was just actually on my way out. | 你好 多蒂 抱歉 我正要出去呢 |
[36:48] | Oh, well, sure, yeah. | 那好吧 |
[36:49] | Will I see you at dinner tonight? | 今晚晚餐能见到你吗 |
[36:50] | N-not tonight. I’ve made other arrangements. | 今晚不行了 我有别的安排 |
[36:53] | Oh, okay. Well, in that case, you have a great night, Peg. | 好吧 那祝你晚上愉快了 小佩 |
[37:05] | You’re… wearing my brand. | 你擦了我的口红啊 |
[37:32] | Is that Peggy Carter?! | 那是佩吉·卡特吗 |
[37:34] | Miss, for your own safety, stand back! | 小姐 为了您个人的安全 请退后 |
[37:37] | Oh, gosh, mister, can you help? | 天呐 先生 能帮帮忙吗 |
[37:39] | I think my friend Peggy must have fainted. | 我朋友佩吉一定是晕倒了 |
[37:41] | – Careful. – Can you help? | -小心哦 -你们能帮忙吗 |
[37:46] | She’s out. | 她昏过去了 |
[37:48] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[37:49] | Oh, I don’t know. I just found her like this. | 我不知道 我发现她时就这样了 |
[37:51] | Jack, a little help? | 杰克 帮帮忙啊 |
[37:55] | Sit her up. | 扶她坐起来 |
[37:58] | She’s unconscious. Do we really need those? | 她昏迷不醒 有那个必要吗 |
[38:01] | Trust me. We need them. | 相信我 有必要 |
[38:03] | Oh, gosh, I hope she’s okay. Should I call an ambulance? | 天呐 希望她没事 我要叫救护车吗 |
[38:06] | Thank you, miss. We’ll take care of it from here. | 谢了 小姐 我们来就行 |
[38:11] | Grab her pocketbook. | 拿上她的包 |
[38:12] | Come on, Carter. Let’s go. | 走吧 卡特 我们走 |
[39:13] | I can explain everything. All of it. | 我能解释的 我能解释一切 |
[39:23] | Hey, dot, Miriam wants everyone downstairs. | 多蒂 米利亚姆要大家都下楼去 |
[39:29] | I don’t got all night, Iowa. | 我可不能等你一整晚 爱荷华妞 |
[39:31] | Let’s go. | 快走吧 |
[39:37] | Hey, Dot, you here? | 多蒂 你在吗 |
[40:10] | Sit. | 坐下 |
[40:14] | This isn’t necessary. | 没这必要 |
[40:16] | You put three SSR agents in the hospital today, | 你今天把三个战略科学军团的特工打进了医院 |
[40:19] | so, yeah, it’s necessary. | 所以完全有这必要 |
[40:33] | Don’t go easy on her just ’cause she’s a girl. | 别因为她是女人就对她手软 |
[40:44] | Let’s get started. | 我们开始吧 |