Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

A Good Old Fashioned Orgy(怀旧范儿的狂欢节)[2011]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年6月15日 By jubentaici_movie_user A Good Old Fashioned Orgy(怀旧范儿的狂欢节)[2011]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
电影名称:怀旧范儿的狂欢节
英文名称:A Good Old Fashioned Orgy
年代:2011

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[01:15] Oh, shit. 哦 见鬼
[01:34] See you, Cal. 待会见 科尔
[01:58] Sue, no, no, no! 苏 别别别!
[02:00] Kill yourself on your own time. 你这是在慢性自杀
[02:24] A Good Old Fashioned Orgy 怀旧范儿的狂欢节
[02:39] According to the by Sun Tzu… 孙子在”孙子兵法”里说
[02:42] …every battle is won and lost before it is fought. 战争的胜负早在交手之前就见分晓了
[02:45] Well, then I guess you’ve already lost. 那么看来 你已经输了
[02:50] Oh, that’s not very sportsmanlike. Let’s fucking go! 哦 我只能说你太不专业了 比赛开始!
[03:20] Ladies. Hi again. 女士们 又见面了
[03:23] This is the third time we’ve been out. 这可是我们第三次被叫来了
[03:25] – I know. – We’re shutting this down. – 知道了 – 看来派对得停止了
[03:26] You don’t wanna shut the party down. You wanna join us. 你们不会想关掉它的 你们会想来参加的
[03:29] Why don’t you put the guns in the car and you come on in? 为什么不把枪放车里 进来玩玩?
[03:33] – Hey, Bill. – Sorry I’m late, buddy. – 嘿 比尔- 不好意思来晚了 伙计
[03:35] – Fucking MapQuest. – I know it, bro. – 该死的导航仪 – 我了解 兄弟
[03:37] I’m right with you with that shit. Look, guys. 我一会过去 嘿 听着 伙计们
[03:40] Is this about earlier? 是因为第一次来的时候
[03:41] When you first came, I thought you were strippers? 我把你们当成脱衣舞女了吗?
[03:44] Because that was an accident. You’re just very attractive. 那是我的失误 你们实在太迷人了
[03:47] Those uniforms are banging. 尤其是穿着制服
[03:48] If we have to come out here again, it’s a $ 1000 fine. 如果再有人举报 罚款一千块
[03:52] – Close it down. – Okay. – 赶紧撤了吧 – 好的
[03:54] Message received. 收到
[03:55] It’s done. You have my word. 没问题 我保证
[03:57] I’m gonna go inside, get on the mike, shut it down. 等我进去拿到麦就撤
[04:16] I don’t understand why you won’t just put it on. 真搞不懂你为什么不戴
[04:19] Because I don’t find the notion of mocking… 我可不想被你的那些
[04:21] …the American underclass as amusing as your friends do… 下层社会的朋友们嘲笑
[04:24] …and because I don’t share your desperate need to fit in. 也不想和你一样跟他们打成一团
[04:27] By not putting the wig on, you are setting yourself… 你要是不戴上这假发
[04:30] …and me apart from my friends… 就弄得咱俩格格不入
[04:32] …which is a controlling and hostile gesture. 这样非常的不友好
[04:35] Fine. 好吧
[04:40] – Happy now? – Yes. – 高兴了? – 是的
[04:41] – Now I’m Mr. Fun Times. – I’m very happy. Thank you. – 我现在是范二先生 – 谢谢 我很高兴
[04:44] I’m going for a smoke. 我去抽根烟
[04:45] Good, because it’s a fucking costume party. 好了 别忘了这是化妆舞会
[04:51] Do we need to talk quietly around her? 在她旁边的时候我们要不要小点声?
[04:53] Oh, no, no, no. She sleeps through anything. 哦 不用 她什么环境都能睡
[04:56] Yes, you do. 对吗 宝贝
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1618个。
其中的生词包含:四级词汇:223个,六级词汇:106个,GRE词汇:143个,托福词汇:167个,考研词汇:269个,专四词汇:191个,专八词汇:41个,
所有生词标注共:576个。
定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本
[04:57] When the babysitter bailed… 自从开除了保姆后
[04:59] …Glenn and I were like, “Fuck it.” We have missed every party. 格列和我错过了所有的派对 去它的
[05:02] No way we’re missing the White Trash Bash. 我们绝不能错过这次白色垃圾盛会了
[05:04] Give it up for Glenn. Glenn’s getting married soon. 有请格列他马上就要结婚了
[05:08] I really did it. 已经结了
[05:12] What’s the deal with your bachelorette weekend? 办个单身周末怎么样?
[05:14] – Yeah! – I think it’s gonna be… – 对啊! – 我想更可能演变成
[05:16] …more of a bachelorette night. 单身之夜
[05:18] And it’s gonna be at my folks’ place in Jersey. 还得到新泽西的家人那办
[05:23] Sorry. 抱歉
[05:25] – That’s gonna be fine. – That’s totally fine. – 没关系 – 挺好的
[05:27] Has anyone seen Glenn? 有人看见格列了吗?
[05:29] Human torpedo! 人体鱼雷!
[05:43] It’s okay. He’s a doctor. 没关系 他是医生
[05:50] Hey, buttheads, you guys seen Duquez? 嘿 小笨蛋 你们看见迪克斯了吗?
[05:52] Will you relax with the doughnuts? 你就别担心甜甜圈的事儿了
[05:54] Oh, sweetie, I want to. 哦 甜心 我也想
[05:55] I’m trying to push the savoury and all they want is the sweet. 我想给他们上开胃菜 他们却都要甜甜圈
[05:58] I promise you no one cares. 相信我 没人在乎的
[06:00] Hey. Where the fuck are the doughnuts? 嘿 甜甜圈在哪?
[06:02] Except him. 除了他
[06:04] Guess what. D. Duquez is AWOL. 迪 迪克斯罢工了
[06:06] That is unacceptable. I gotta have it out with that guy. 真是的 我去搞定那家伙
[06:10] Like the doughnut police. 像甜甜圈警察是的
[06:11] Hey, get off of that thing. It’s Saturday night. 嘿 你能不能关了 今天可是星期六
[06:14] Well, it’s Sunday in Korea, and those motherfuckers don’t stop working. 韩国那可是星期天 那些杂种可没下班
[06:18] They make the Japanese look like Jamaicans. 他们把日本人急得团团转
[06:20] – Is that the new BlackBerry? – Yes, it is. Got it at the office. – 那是新款黑莓吗? – 没错 公司发的
[06:23] As punishment for not dressing up, I’m putting this down my pants. 作为你没化妆的惩罚 这由我保管
[06:27] No, no, no. Just don’t do that. 不不不 不要啊
[06:29] My dick’s checking your e-mail. 让我小弟查收你的电邮
[06:30] – I’m sending a text. – Don’t do that. – 我正发信息呢 – 别
[06:32] You have my life in your pants. You cocksucker. 你裤裆里可装着我的命呢 你个混蛋
[06:43] Hey, you two, get a room or get a video camera. 嘿 你俩 要么开房要么拍片去
[06:49] – Hello. Excuse me, miss. – Hi. – 你好 打扰下 美女 – 嗨
[06:50] My name is Eric. This is my house. My party, sort of. 我是埃里克 派对的主人 这是我家
[06:53] You’re looking at a bunch of options. This is the one you want. 你在找什么吧 这就是你要找的
[06:56] This is the finest box of wine in the county. 这可是本县最好的葡萄酒
[06:59] – Really? – Yes, delicious. – 真的吗? – 没错 非常可口
[07:00] It has absolutely no body and an amazing cough-syrupy aftertaste. 绝对没有体味跟恼人的止咳糖浆味
[07:05] – Go ahead. – Cheers. – 来吧 – 干
[07:06] Don’t get it on your skin. All right? 千万别撒身上 好吗?
[07:09] Oh, yeah. 哦 真棒
[07:11] – Not bad, right? – Really good wine. – 不错吧? – 的确是好酒
[07:14] – Even better bean dip. – That’s not bean dip! – 豆酱也不错 – 那不是豆酱!
[07:17] – What? – I’m kidding. – 什么? – 开玩笑的
[07:18] You knew that. That’s awesome. 你知道的 很棒吧
[07:20] You’re the first person to eat out of that. 你是第一个尝那个的人
[07:23] Not many people are thrilled about eating out of a shitter. 没几个人敢吃像便便一样的东西
[07:26] Really? In prison, we used our crapper as a punchbowl. 真的吗? 在监狱我们把坐便器当碗用
[07:29] Really? No kidding? 真的吗? 不是开玩笑吧?
[07:30] I have never seen you at one of these things. 我从没在这种派对上见过你
[07:33] – First time. – We’ll have to change that. – 第一次来 – 那哪行
[07:35] We do these kind of things all the time. 我们经常办这种派对
[07:38] You know, Labor Day. We’re gonna have a big Winter Wonderland party. 劳动节我们还要举办一个冬季奇幻派对呢
[07:41] Snow machine. 有造雪机
[07:43] Gonna be sledding. Should be interesting. 滑雪橇 应该会很有趣
[07:45] Give me your information. 留下个人信息吧
[07:47] – What? – Information? – 什么? – 个人信息?
[07:48] – Are you kidding me? – No. – 你是开玩笑么? – 当然不是
[07:50] – Really? – Yes. – 真的吗? – 当然
[07:51] Yes, like what? 比如什么?
[07:52] Like my social security number, my college GPA? 社保号码 大学成绩单?
[07:55] Why don’t we start with your phone number and your shoe size? 为什么不先说你的电话号码和鞋码呢?
[07:59] – Okay. – Okay. – 好吧 – 好的
[08:01] – I happen to have a pen. – Of course you have a pen. – 我正好有笔 – 那是 你肯定有笔
[08:04] You gotta be ready. Always be prepared. 你得随时准备 时刻住准备着
[08:06] What? 怎么?
[08:08] – On my baby. – Look at that. – 放我肚子上 – 看啊
[08:10] Oh, I’m so jealous of this baby. I’m so jealous. 哦 我真羡慕这孩子 真羡慕
[08:13] Oh, you wanna get out, I wanna get in there. I’m kidding. 你想出来么 我还想”进去”呢 开玩笑的
[08:17] Kelly, local number? 凯利本地号?
[08:19] Local girl. 本地人
[08:20] – You kidding me? – Get out. – 开玩笑吧? – 才不是
[08:21] Size 9 shoe. 九码的鞋
[08:23] You know what they say. “Big shoe, big uterus.” 有人说脚大的人子宫也大
[08:26] I’ll bring friends. Real sorry. 我会给你介绍朋友的 抱歉
[08:29] If you excuse me, I see an old friend just showed up. 离开一下 有个老朋友来了
[08:31] I’ll talk to you later. 待会再聊
[08:33] – Okay. – Nice meeting you. – 好吧 – 很高兴见到你
[08:34] – Nice to meet you too. – Hey, fucko. – 我也是 – 嘿 混蛋
[08:36] Excuse me. 等等
[08:38] I’m really mad, actually. 我真的很生气
[08:40] – What’s wrong with this guy? – Bye, guys. – 这家伙怎么了? – 再见 伙计们
[08:42] Daddy’s gotta go home. 爸爸要回家了
[08:43] One more for the road. Shotgun! 再来一杯 瞄准!
[08:47] – Michael. – I wasn’t ready. Throw another. – 迈克尔 – 我还没准备好 再扔一个
[08:49] – Asshole. – You’re supposed to catch that. – 混蛋 – 你能接住的啊
[08:51] Come on, baby, we’re going. 来吧 宝贝 我们走了
[08:53] – Bye, guys. – Bye, Katie. – 再见 伙计们 – 再见凯蒂
[08:54] I’m sorry if I got beer on your baby. 抱歉把酒洒在你孩子身上了
[08:56] You, you. Where have you been? 你 你 你们去哪了?
[08:58] I’m sorry. There was a mess in the studio. 抱歉 录音室里很乱
[09:00] There was this buzzing undertone… 嗡嗡的吵个不停
[09:02] …that was bending me over and fucking me in the ass. 把我折腾得够呛
[09:05] Yeah. I’m not seeing any doughnuts. 是么 我没看到一个甜甜圈
[09:07] You specifically said get the glazed. 你说你要光面的甜甜圈
[09:09] They didn’t have glazed. I tried. There was jelly. 我试过了但他们没有 有果冻的
[09:12] There was Boston cream. Jelly, Boston cream. 有波士顿奶油的 果冻和波士顿奶油的
[09:15] Eric, I have a whole package of ginger candies in my bag. 埃里克 我这有一整袋的姜糖
[09:19] Hi, Willow. 嗨 维萝
[09:20] Thank you. But we’re gonna be okay. 谢谢 不过也没关系
[09:23] I found you a big brown naked! 有个裸男!
[09:25] I can’t get it off! I can’t shake it off! 我取不下来! 我甩不掉他了!
[09:27] Hey, everybody naked in the pool. 嘿 大家都来裸泳吧
[09:34] Well, that’s a half hour ahead of schedule. 好了 还有半个小时
[09:38] Yeah! Anybody? 耶! 还有人来吗?
[09:41] Anybody? 还有人来吗?
[09:42] Oh, you all suck. Chickenshit. 哦 一群胆小鬼
[09:45] Want me to go to Brent’s? 要不要到布伦特(便利店)买点
[09:46] Pick up Entenmann’s? 恩滕曼(甜品连锁品牌)蛋糕来
[09:47] Don’t worry about it. 别操心了
[09:49] Now I’m gonna go jump in that pool… 我得跳进池子里了
[09:51] …because McCrudden is dying in there alone. 不然麦克拉登会孤单死的
[09:53] That’s what friends do. See, they don’t leave each other hanging. 朋友就得这样 瞧见没 不会抛弃对方
[09:56] Where’s your patriotism? 你们的激情都哪去了?
[09:58] My man. 绝对哥们
[10:00] I got you. 我来啦
[10:04] My fucking BlackBerry. 我的黑莓啊
[10:31] Dad, what are you doing here? 老爸 你怎么在这?
[10:34] Oh, yeah, I own the place. Cherie, this is my son, Eric. 哦对了 这是我家 谢丽这是我儿子 埃里克
[10:38] – Hi. – He’s told me all about you. – 嗨 – 他总跟我提起你
[10:42] Yeah. 是么
[10:43] Great party. Thanks for letting us sleep it off. 派对很棒 谢谢你让我们在这过夜
[10:46] No problem. 客气
[10:49] – It must have been quite a fiesta. – Oh, yeah, I guess so. – 玩得挺尽兴啊 – 哦是啊 我猜也是
[10:52] – Did the best I could with the turds. – I know you did, Bill. – 牛粪我尽力请了 – 知道了 比尔
[10:54] I wish you would have let me know you were coming out. 你们要来就应该提前告诉我
[10:57] Maybe we can throw someone down on a couch. 也许可以打发别人去睡沙发
[10:59] We’re not staying. 哦 我们不留了
[11:01] I just came out for the day to do a meet-and-greet with the brokers. 我来就是要告诉你经纪人见面会的事
[11:06] Brokers? 经纪人?
[11:07] You got the message, right? 你收到我的信息了吧?
[11:09] I saw that you called. 我看到你有点过电话来
[11:11] I’m putting the house on the market. 我要把房子卖了
[11:14] What? Wait, you’re selling our house? 什么? 等等 你要卖房子?
[11:17] I’m hardly ever out here anymore. 这地方我也不太住了
[11:21] It’s time to unload. 是时候摆脱了
[11:23] But hey, what about me? 那我怎么办?
[11:25] I’m always out here. My friends are always out here. 我一直在这儿 还有我的朋友
[11:29] So make me an offer. 那你开个价吧
[11:34] Dad, come on. I don’t ask you for anything. 老爸 别这样 我不求什么
[11:36] How about this? We go get breakfast. 这样吧 我们一起吃个早餐
[11:38] We talk over the house situation. 谈谈房子的事
[11:40] Maybe we all can chip in for utilities? 要不水电费咱分摊?
[11:42] I’m a little pressed for time, kiddo. 我可没时间 孩子
[11:44] We’re gonna go play a quick nine and then gotta get back. 我们去打会高尔夫还得回去呢
[11:48] Cherie’s never played before. 谢丽还没打过呢
[11:50] I’m so excited. 我很兴奋
[11:52] Dad, this is fucking bullshit. 老爸 不会吧
[11:53] I’ll call you next week. We’ll do yoga. 下周打给你 我们要做瑜伽
[12:08] I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. 我早就说过 现在再跟你说一次
[12:11] Your dad is a selfish prick. 你爸就是个铁公鸡
[12:13] Smoothie? 冰沙要吗?
[12:15] It’s gonna be sad not coming out here. 要是不能来这 那可太悲哀了
[12:18] Me and Willy might not even be around next summer. 我和威利明年夏天也许就不在这了
[12:20] The L.A. Thing again? Are you serious? 又是洛杉矶? 不是吧?
[12:23] You just moved into that place in Brooklyn. 你们不是才搬到布鲁克林吗
[12:25] But Willow’s doing really good with her acting. 维萝在拉丁美洲的必胜客广告里
[12:27] She did that Pizza Hut Latin America commercial. 表现不错
[12:34] Her dad is gonna hook me up with a job at a big law firm. 她爸爸要把我安排到一家大的律师事务所
[12:37] What about the album? 那专辑怎么办?
[12:38] I’ll work on the album while I’m doing law. 我在律师事务所也会弄的
[12:40] Yeah? Will you? 是吗?你会弄吗?
[12:41] – You know what I’m excited about? 你知道我期待什么吗?
[12:43] Throwing one of these parties in my one-bedroom apartment. 在我那单人间里开个派对
[12:46] That’ll be fun, right? 一定很有趣 对吧?
[12:47] Maybe I can put the food out on the fire escape. 也许我可以把食物放到安全出口那
[12:50] – Eric. – The band in the bathroom. – 埃里克 – 乐队在厕所
[12:52] I have to get more outlets. 我得多装几个插座
[12:53] I’ll get a power strip. Why not? I’ll splurge. 我会弄根长的电线 干嘛不呢? 我会疯玩的
[12:56] – Eric. – What? – 埃里克 – 怎么了?
[12:57] This is a major moment. 这是个重要的时刻
[12:59] It’s okay to let the hurt in. 伤心也没什么大不了
[13:01] To allow yourself to actually be present in a moment. 就让你自己面对下现实吧
[13:05] Okay, thanks, doc. You really make the moment more real… 好吧 谢谢医生 你说的现实的残酷
[13:08] …by talking about how real the moment is in the middle. 让我更真切的体会到此刻是多么的真实
[13:10] No, I understand. You’re probably feeling… 别这样 我理解你的心情
[13:14] …some anger and some misdirected frustra… 也许你有些愤怒有些挫败…
[13:18] – Feel better now? – A little bit, yeah. – 好点没? – 好一点儿了 是的
[13:20] – Dude, that was awesome. – Oh, fuck! – 老兄 干得好 – 哦 靠!
[13:23] What about now? 现在呢?
[13:24] Oh, much better. 哦 好多了
[13:26] Now I’m in the moment. 我感觉到现实啦
[13:29] I don’t understand summer school. 我不懂暑期班有什么用
[13:31] Isn’t the point of being a teacher that you get summers off? 就是说你暑假要去做老师?
[13:34] Well, they pay us poop, so, what am I gonna do, waitress? 是啊 还能赚钱 那我还能做什么 服务员?
[13:37] Oh, my God, the big news. 哦 天啊 爆炸新闻
[13:40] So the principal told me today… 校长今天告诉我
[13:43] …that the friendship bracelets that the girls are wearing… 女孩们戴的友谊手链
[13:46] …are actually sex bracelets. 实际上是性的标志
[13:49] What? 什么?
[13:50] I saw something about that on Oprah. 我在奥普拉节目里看过
[13:52] Girls wear these different color bracelets… 女孩们戴不同颜色的手链
[13:55] …and every color represents, like, a sex thing. 代表不同的花招
[13:58] So if you tear off a girl’s blue bracelet… 如果你摘到了蓝色的手链
[14:00] …that means she has to give you oral. 意味着这个女孩会帮你口交
[14:02] – Yup. – What’s a yellow bracelet? – 是啊 – 黄的呢?
[14:04] Uh, a hug. 呃 拥抱
[14:05] Oh, sweet. 哦 好吧
[14:07] – I know. – What about purple? – 是啊 – 紫的呢?
[14:09] Teabagging? 舔茶包
[14:12] Really? 真的吗?
[14:13] Well, what is teabagging? 那什么是舔茶包?
[14:15] Balls in mouth. 就是舔蛋蛋
[14:17] Oh, no! 哦 不是吧!
[14:18] Teabagging? What is with the kids today? 舔蛋蛋? 现在的孩子怎么了?
[14:21] Well, the blowjob is the new French kiss. 现在的法式缠舌吻成了口交
[14:24] Wow, we really missed the boat on that one. 哇 我们这代真错过了不少
[14:26] I feel like if we had had sex bracelets back then… 我想如果我们玩这种性爱手链游戏
[14:29] …no one would have torn mine off. 不会有人来摘我的
[14:32] No, no, no, sweetie. 不不不 宝贝
[14:33] I would have torn off your BJ bracelet. 我会摘掉你的蓝色手链的
[14:36] You’re just saying that, but thanks, Eric. 你只是说说而已 但还是谢谢你 埃里克
[14:38] Thanks for letting me blow you. 谢谢你让我为你口交
[14:40] – You’re welcome. – You’re a good friend. – 不客气 – 你真是个好朋友
[14:47] Hey, Dody. 嘿 多迪
[14:53] Hi. Can I help you? 嗨 需要帮忙吗?
[14:55] – Are you Eric? – Yes. – 你是埃里克? – 是的
[14:57] Hi. We spoke on the phone. 嗨 我们在电话里谈过
[14:59] I’m Dody Henderson from the Henderson Realty Group. 我是亨德森地产集团的多迪 亨德森
[15:02] And this is my associate Kelly Tanner. 这是我的副手凯利 谭乐
[15:04] – Hi. How are you? – Hi. – 嗨 你好 – 你好
[15:08] No, thank you. 不 谢谢
[15:09] Lame. 没劲
[15:10] Oh, I shouldn’t. 哦 我不该…
[15:13] We can’t wait to get your house sold. 我们都等不及要帮你卖房子啦
[15:15] We need this place clean, clean every day. 我们要这每天整洁一新
[15:18] Water the lawns, skim the pool. 记得浇草坪 清泳池
[15:19] You never know when buyers are gonna stop by to say hi and buy, buy. 你永远不知道买家会何时来看房买房
[15:24] Oh, B-U-Y! 哦 买!
[15:26] Whatever. 好吧
[15:28] Oh, and make sure the toilets are clean enough to eat out of. 哦 要保证厕所干净得可以在那进餐哦
[15:32] Yeah, whatever. 好吧
[15:34] Maybe I should sprinkle some rose petals on the driveway too. 或许我该在车道上撒些玫瑰花瓣
[15:37] Just do what you can. 你尽力吧
[15:39] Will do. 好的
[15:42] What are the chances of maybe selling this sometime after Labor Day? 劳动节过后再卖你看如何?
[15:46] You wanna sell a summer home during the summer. 卖房要趁旺季
[15:48] That’s kind of the point. 这是关键
[15:50] So glad we’re in business together. 很高兴和您合作
[15:55] Om shanti it is. 合作愉快
[16:00] Vultures. 奸商
[16:04] It’s light. It’s light. 好轻 好轻
[16:06] We should put it up closer. Like there? 我们得把它放得近一点 比如那?
[16:09] Oh, yeah. That’ll bring in all the right clientele. 哦 是啊 会招来不少买家
[16:21] Listen. Have you given any more thought to the final Labor Day blowout? 听着 劳动节想出什么更好的点子了吗?
[16:25] I really don’t know. 不知道
[16:26] I mean, obviously, we gotta do something huge. 很明显我们要玩大的
[16:29] But what do you do for a final blowout? 但怎样才能轰动呢?
[16:31] Go out in a blaze of glory. Heads held high. 嘿 别垂头丧气 精神点
[16:34] – I get it. – Deserved. – 明白 – 没错
[16:35] Holy shit. Oh, shit. Here we go. Bingo. 哦 该死 又来 有了
[16:37] – What? – I got the concept right here. – 什么? – 我有点子了
[16:39] Brown party. 棕色派对
[16:41] Brown party. Brown party. 棕色派对 棕色派对
[16:43] Brown clothes, brown food, brown drink… 棕色衣服 棕色食物 棕色饮料
[16:45] …brown clown, brown balloons… 棕色小丑 棕色气球
[16:48] …live music supplied by Jackson Browne. 杰克逊 布朗(音同棕色)的音乐
[16:50] I don’t know what you’re thinking. Is that good? 我不知道你在想什么 那能行吗?
[16:52] It’s fucking awful. 糟糕透了
[16:54] Take it easy. I’m just spitballing. 放松 我只是随便说说
[16:57] It’s not like you’re throwing ideas my way. 你哪有我这种发散思维啊
[16:59] He spells with an E at the end, is that qualified? 他的名字结尾有E呢 合适吗?
[17:00] Doesn’t matter. 无所谓
[17:01] Holy shit. We got a situation here. 妈的 有情况
[17:04] Oh, my fucking God. 哦 天啊
[17:06] Dude, she’s wearing a sex bracelet. 哥们儿 她带着性爱手链
[17:08] Holy fuck, she is. 妈的 真的
[17:10] Oh, boy, that’s trouble. 哦 真麻烦
[17:12] It’s blue. It’s blue. Sword swallower. 是蓝色的 是蓝色的 口交
[17:15] When she reaches out for my cone, I’m gonna snag that thing… 当她拿着我的那话时 我要把那话抵到
[17:18] …and it’s deep-throat city all night long. 她喉咙深处一整晚
[17:20] No, no, no. 不 不 不
[17:21] Please don’t do that. Don’t. No, stop. 别这样 别 不 停下
[17:25] Stop. Stop it. 停 停下来
[17:28] I bet she unhinges her jaw like a fucking python swallowing a rat. 我打赌她张开嘴肯定像巨蟒吞老鼠一样
[17:33] Do you guys know what you want? 你们知道你们要什么吗?
[17:34] – Yes, we do. – Yeah. We got a pretty good idea. – 知道 – 嗯 我们有一个好主意
[17:36] No, ice cream is what we’re into. 不 我们只想要冰淇淋
[17:41] Do you think a girl like that looks at us like we’re a couple of old dudes? 你觉得那样的女孩儿是不是认为我们很老?
[17:45] You know like the way we used to look at 30-year-old guys back in high school and say: 就像我们高中时看到三十岁老男人就会说
[17:48] “Oh, man, look at that lame old guy hitting on Sue.” 哦 哥们儿 看那个老衰人在和苏调情
[17:52] Yeah, probably. 嗯 可能吧
[17:55] I don’t know. 我不知道 那时候三十岁的男人
[17:56] Weren’t 30-year-old guys a lot older back then… 是不是看起来更老一点…
[17:57] …with, like, mustaches and jobs? …留着胡子 工作什么的?
[17:59] – It certainly seemed like it. – Yeah. – 看起来真是 – 嗯
[18:03] What? 怎么了?
[18:04] Fuck, dude, we’re getting old. 妈的 哥们儿 我们老了
[18:05] Bullshit. Come on. 放屁 得了吧
[18:06] Seriously, I got a foot cramp the other day masturbating. 真的 前两天我自慰的时候脚抽筋了
[18:09] – What? Doesn’t make sense. – I swear to God. It happened. – 什么? 不能啊 – 我发誓 真抽筋了
[18:12] What about this, huh? 这样 你觉得那女孩儿和朋友
[18:13] Do you think that girl and her friends really have BJ orgy parties? 真的会开那种乱搞狂欢派对吗?
[18:15] – Indubitably. – Really? – 毫无疑问 – 真的?
[18:17] Duquez is right. We got fucking hosed. 迪克斯说得对 我们逊毙了
[18:19] Goddang. 该死
[18:22] Hey, what about that? 嗨 那个怎么样?
[18:24] What about what? 什么怎么样?
[18:25] What about that for the final party? 最后的派对怎么样?
[18:27] – What? – An orgy. – 什么? – 狂欢
[18:29] – An orgy? – An orgy. – 狂欢? – 狂欢
[18:31] – You wanna have a fucking orgy? – Why not? – 你想开个狂欢派对? – 为什么不呢?
[18:32] Get the fuck out of town. It’ll never happen. 滚你的蛋 不可能的
[18:34] – Why not? – Why not? – 为什么不能? – 为什么不能?
[18:36] Because people don’t have orgies, you know? 因为没人会狂欢的 知道吗?
[18:38] Oh, come on. They used to. 哦 得了吧 他们以前搞过的
[18:39] – True. – Yeah, think about it, dude. – 那倒是 – 对啊 想想 哥们儿
[18:41] An orgy. A good old-fashioned orgy. 狂欢 怀旧范儿的狂欢
[18:45] That is a blaze of glory. 这才叫赞
[18:47] Okay. Now you know I hate naysayers, right? 好了 你知道我讨厌唱反调的人 对吧?
[18:50] But I’m gonna have to say nay. 但是现在我得唱反调了
[18:51] – Really? – Really. – 真的? – 真的
[18:53] Are you throwing down the gauntlet? 你要跟我下战书?
[18:55] Oops, what’s that? 哦哦 怎么了?
[18:57] It’s on the ground as we speak. 落地成交了
[19:01] We’re gonna have an orgy. 我们就要狂欢
[19:04] We’re gonna have an orgy. 我们就要狂欢
[19:05] Oh, boy. Here we go. 哦 哥们儿 来吧
[19:09] Okay, guys, I’ve been mulling it over… 好的 伙计们们 我左思右想…
[19:11] …and I have a concept for the final fiesta. 最后的盛典我有点子了
[19:13] – All right. – What is it? – 好啊 – 是什么?
[19:15] Fiesta. 盛典
[19:17] While this will be the most spectacular… 这一次将是我们经历过的最赞
[19:19] …and insane party any of us have taken part of, it’s not gonna be a big thing. 最疯狂的派对 规模不会很大
[19:23] It’s just gonna be us. 只有我们
[19:24] It’s gonna be small, intimate, special. 是一个特殊的小型亲密派对
[19:30] Oh, I’ll make lasagne. 哦 我来做千层面
[19:32] Oh, yeah. 哦 好啊
[19:34] We’re gonna have an orgy. 我们要狂欢
[19:39] – Who? – Us. – 谁? – 我们
[19:43] – Where? – Right here. Labor Day weekend. – 在哪儿? – 就在这儿 劳动节周末
[19:45] Us? A naked sex orgy? 我们? 全裸性爱狂欢?
[19:49] You’re kidding, right? 开玩笑吧?
[19:50] No, I’m not. Why not us? 没 我没开玩笑 我们为什么不呢?
[19:52] People used to have them all the time. 过去别人一直这样做的
[19:54] All the time. 一直
[19:55] What happened to our generation? 我们这一代是怎么了?
[19:57] – What happened? – I’ll tell you what happened. – 怎么了? – 我来告诉你怎么了
[19:59] – AIDS. – AIDS. – 艾滋 – 艾滋
[20:02] AIDS hit right when we hit puberty. 我们的青春期正赶上艾滋病爆发
[20:04] And it scared the shit out of all of us. 然后把我们都吓傻了
[20:06] It turned sex into this big, frightening thing. 它把性变成了无比恐怖的事
[20:10] He’s right. 他说得对
[20:12] Kids today are freaks, our parents were freaks… 现在的孩子是怪咔 我们的父母以前也是怪咔
[20:16] …we’re a bunch of fucking pussies. 只有我们是一群胆小鬼
[20:17] We’re the lamest generation. 我们这一代最逊了
[20:19] This is our chance. 这就是我们的机会
[20:20] Our chance to do it right. 纠正的机会
[20:22] Take back what’s been taken from us. 把被夺走的夺回来
[20:24] Isn’t that from Goonies? 这不是七宝奇谋里的话吗?
[20:25] I am paraphrasing Goonies.Yes 我就是在引用七宝奇谋
[20:26] Orgy. Orgy. 狂欢 狂欢
[20:29] Orgy. Orgy. Orgy. 狂欢 狂欢 狂欢
[20:33] Duquez, come on. You’re into this, right? 迪克斯 来吧 你会来 对吗?
[20:36] What? No. 什么? 不
[20:39] We’re all friends. It would just be too weird. 我们都是朋友 这样只会很诡异
[20:42] How do you know unless you try? 你不试试怎么知道?
[20:45] If we all went into this with an open mind, it could be amazing. 如果我们都放开一点 这会很赞
[20:50] In theory, a noble call to arms. 理论上 这还算是高尚
[20:53] In practice, I cannot imagine a more awkward… 实际上 我真想不出比这更诡异
[20:58] …and uncomfortably terrible evening. 更不自在的糟糕夜晚了
[21:00] Oh, laugh, laugh, laugh all you want. 哦 笑 笑吧 随你们笑吧
[21:03] Seriously, don’t you get it? This is it… 说真的 你们难道不明白吗? 只有这次了
[21:06] …the final blowout, and then the house is gone. 最后的狂欢 然后这房子就没了
[21:09] People move away. Things change. 人都会搬走 世事变迁
[21:12] We need to think outside of the box. 我们得走出思维局限
[21:15] And inside the box. 还得进去里面
[21:19] Mike, come on man, that’s not what I’m going for. 麦克 行了 我不是那意思
[21:22] I’m in. 我参加
[21:23] – What? – What? – 什么? – 什么?
[21:25] Are you serious? 你当真吗?
[21:26] Yes, it worked. 好耶 有用了
[21:28] Come on. An orgy? 拜托 狂欢耶?
[21:30] It’s madness. 很狂野的
[21:32] It’s gonna be a fucking blast. 肯定会很爆炸的
[21:35] – Success! – Success! – 成功! – 成功!
[21:36] Sue’s in. Thank you, yes. 苏要参加 谢谢 耶
[21:39] Here we go. Come on. 来吧 拜托
[21:40] – I’m gonna go meet Marcus. – Oh, my God. – 我得去见马库斯- 哦天啊
[21:43] All right, think it over. Think it… Everybody, okay. 好吧 好好想想 想想…大家伙儿 好了
[21:45] All right, I get it. 好的 我明白
[21:47] It’s gonna take a while to come around on this whole orgy idea. 得给你们点时间好好想想这个狂欢
[21:50] Right? Here? No, okay. 好吗? 来? 不 好吧
[21:51] Very good, but go ahead… 很好 但是想想…
[21:53] …type it in your BlackBerrys, pencil it in your notebooks. …记在你的黑莓上 写在你的笔记本上
[21:56] Orgy. Orgy. 狂欢 狂欢
[21:58] Orgy. Orgy. 狂欢 狂欢
[22:01] Orgy. Orgy. Orgy. 狂欢 狂欢 狂欢
[22:10] So, Sue, you think this is how you’re gonna finally sleep with Eric? 苏 你最后就用这种方式跟埃里克上床吗?
[22:13] What? We dated in high school. 怎么? 我们高中时约过会
[22:17] Come on, that was ages ago. 拜托 老掉牙的事儿了
[22:18] You guys never, you know, did it… 你们从来没 做过
[22:20] …so it’s kind of unfinished business. 有点还没完的意思
[22:22] Yeah, but I’ve slept with like a ton of guys since then… 嗯 但是从那以后我和很多男人睡过
[22:26] …so this doesn’t have anything to do with it. 所以这根本不是那个意思
[22:28] Fine, but other than social awkwardness… 好吧 除了有伤风化
[22:31] …give me one reason. 多给我个理由
[22:33] Oh, very well. How about I give you several reasons? 哦 好啊 多说几个怎么样?
[22:36] Like, oh, I don’t know… 像是 哦 我不知道…
[22:38] …chlamydia, the herp… 衣原体 爬虫
[22:39] …gonorrhoea, syphilis, papilloma. 淋病 梅毒 刺瘤
[22:43] The Steve McQueen movie? 斯蒂文 麦奎因的电影吗?
[22:45] No, that’s Papillon. 不 那是蝴蝶犬
[22:47] The virus that causes genital warts. 我说的是引发生殖器疣的病毒
[22:49] Why do you think of this stuff? 你为什么会想这些东西?
[22:51] Don’t you remember the article 你不记得我妈妈从纽约时报上
[22:53] my mom clipped from The New Yorker? 剪下来的文章了吗?
[22:57] No. 不记得
[22:58] Condoms can’t stop it and it causes cervical cancer. 套套并不管用 而且会引发宫颈癌
[23:01] You don’t have a cervix. 你又没有宫颈
[23:04] I don’t know how you could have sex in front of a room full of people. 真不知道你怎么能在一屋子人面前做爱
[23:07] I mean, I don’t even like to get naked at the spa. 我泡温泉的时候都不全裸
[23:10] I’m not saying that this is gonna be easy for me… 我不是说这对我来说很容易…
[23:13] …but isn’t that what kind of makes it exciting? 但不就是这样才好玩吗?
[23:17] I’m not saying that it wouldn’t be fun… 我没说不好玩
[23:19] …but it’s an orgy. 但这是狂欢啊
[23:21] What’s the point of losing all this weight… 你减了这么多
[23:24] …if you’re not gonna show off your new bod? 不秀秀又有什么意义?
[23:26] You haven’t even worn your bikini yet. 你的比基尼还没穿过呢
[23:28] I still have 5 more pounds. 我还得减五磅
[23:29] I think this could help build your self-esteem. 我觉得这可以帮助你建立自信
[23:32] There’s the miracle cure. I’m gonna start turning my clients… 真神奇的治疗法 我干脆让我的客户
[23:35] …onto group sex instead of Zoloft. 不吃药光集体性交好了
[23:38] We’re going to the beach. At least do that. 我们要去沙滩 这个行吧
[23:40] – Come on, it’s our last summer. – Let’s go to the beach. – 来吧 最后一个夏天了 – 去沙滩吧
[23:42] You know what, 知道吗
[23:43] shockingly, I’m gonna pass on the stroll through the tick-infested dunes. 我还是不去传染病菌满天飞的地儿瞎晃了
[23:47] Dude, I’ve had Lyme disease. 哥们儿 我还有莱姆病呢
[23:48] It’s not a big deal. It’s antibiotics, boom, done. 没什么大不了的 打个抗生素就没事儿了
[23:51] You know I have a needle phobia. Okay? I can’t go to the doctor. 你知道我晕针的 对吧? 我连医生都不敢看
[23:54] The puncturing the veins and the… 更别说静脉扎针了还有…
[23:57] Okay, whatever. Enjoy the great indoors. 算了 随你 祝你宅得愉快
[24:00] – Yeah. Bye. – Okay. – 嗯 拜 – 好吧
[24:02] Hey, Eric. Could you grab some sand for my ass crack? 嗨 埃里克 能不能给我抓点沙子治肛裂?
[24:06] I’ll grab some for your cervix. 我会拿点沙子给你治你的宫颈
[24:09] Okay. Let’s say you dated four guys in one year… 好吧 假如你一年交了四个男朋友
[24:12] …right, and you slept with them. 然后你和他们都上了床
[24:14] – You’d be cool with that? – Totally. – 这能接受吧? – 完全能
[24:16] And how many guys have you slept with this year? 那你今年和几个男人睡过?
[24:20] None. 零
[24:22] Or the year before. 去年呢
[24:24] So really all you’re doing is sleeping with four guys… 所以你只不过短时间内
[24:27] …in, like, a shorter time frame. 和四个男人睡
[24:31] I never really thought of it that way. 我还真没这么想过
[24:34] What do you think? 你觉得呢?
[24:35] Insane, idiotic and self-destructive. 疯子 傻瓜 自我毁灭
[24:40] Okay, hypothetically. 好吧 假设
[24:43] If I did decide to do it, but at the last minute… 如果我同意了 但最后一刻
[24:47] …I totally freaked out… 我害怕了
[24:49] …they would let me out, right? 他们会让我退出 对吧?
[24:52] Laura, it’s an orgy, not The Accused. 劳拉 只是狂欢 不是指控
[24:55] It’s not fun unless everybody’s into it. 大家都不投入怎么能尽兴
[25:00] I’m gonna do it. I’m gonna do it. 我参加 我参加
[25:02] – I’m gonna do it. – Yeah? Yeah? – 我参加 – 嗯? 嗯?
[25:04] – I’m gonna do it. – All right. Yeah, girl. – 我参加 – 好啦 嗯 好样儿的
[25:07] Hey, guys, what’s the celebration? 嗨 伙计们 庆祝什么呢?
[25:11] Just talking about how to get Laura back in the saddle. 只是说说怎样让劳拉重返恋爱游戏
[25:15] I’m gonna find you a guy. 我会帮你牵线的
[25:17] Glenn’s cousin Frank is coming to the wedding. 格列的表哥弗兰克要来参加婚礼
[25:19] He runs a karate studio in Hoboken. Pretty cool. 他在霍博肯开了一家空手道馆 很酷
[25:24] Okay, Game on. Let’s go. 好了 开始 来吧
[25:25] All right, John Kruk. 好的 约翰 克鲁克
[25:27] I’ll tell you what I’m gonna throw, and you’re still gonna whiff at it. 我来教你扔什么样的球 你还是挥棒
[25:30] Slow breaking curveball. 慢旋球
[25:35] Goddamn it! I dare you to throw that again. 妈的! 你敢再来一次么
[25:37] Sweet Wiffle, the nerd’s revenge. 挥得不错 呆子要报仇了
[25:40] I got my bunt face on. 我要短打了
[25:42] Drills, ladies. Drills. Let’s go. Look alive. 开始 女士们 开始 来吧 打起来
[25:45] Album cover, hat or no hat? 专辑封面 戴帽子还是不戴?
[25:46] Oh, Doug, come on, man. 哦 道格 拜托 哥们儿
[25:49] You’ve been doing this for two years. 两年了你一直在做这个
[25:51] Mixing, remixing. Hatting, no hatting. 混频 再混频 戴帽子 不戴帽子
[25:53] Your music’s awesome. You just got to get it out there. 你的音乐很棒 别管这些了
[25:56] No one will give it a shot if they don’t dig my look. 长相不好就没人会多看我
[25:58] – It’s an image-based industry. – What the fuck? – 那行就是看长相的 – 搞什么鬼?
[26:00] This is exactly why you’re headed for a shitty job. 这就是为什么你实在要找个狗屁工作
[26:03] You need to stop trying to look like a rock star 你得别光想着打扮得像个摇滚明星
[26:06] and start fucking living like one. 好好生活吧
[26:07] – Yeah, do the orgy. – Do the orgy. – 嗯 来狂欢吧 – 来狂欢吧
[26:08] You think Mick Jagger would have said: 你以为麦克锯会说
[26:10] “No thanks, mate. No orgy for me. 不 谢谢 朋友 我不狂欢
[26:12] I’ve got an on-again-off-again girlfriend.” 我得对女朋友负责
[26:14] “I don’t wanna cheat on David Bowie.” 我不想背着戴维 鲍威乱搞
[26:16] – “No cheating on Bowie.” – Hey, Willow. – 不想欺骗鲍威 – 嗨 维萝
[26:20] I know what Tom Hanks feels like now. 我现在知道汤姆 汉克斯的感受了
[26:22] My only concern, Duque… 我唯一担心的是 杜凯
[26:24] …is that the hat doesn’t make you look gay enough. 这帽子让你显得不够基
[26:26] Oh, yeah. 嗯 对
[26:28] You could Photoshop in three guys jizzing on your face? 你可以P上三个男的在你脸上射精
[26:30] – Or on the hat? – On the hat…? – 或者在帽子上射? – 在帽子上?
[26:33] – That’s good. – Hey. – 不错 – 嗨
[26:34] You could take that five-song demo, make it a double album. 你可以算上那五首样本 做成个双碟版
[26:37] One with the hat, one without it? 一个戴帽子 一个不戴?
[26:39] You could call it Exile on Hat Street. 你可以起名叫流放帽子街
[26:41] Yeah, or Jagged Little Hat? 嗯 或者锯齿小帽?
[26:43] Oh, Meat Loaf. Hat Outta Hell. 哦 肉饼 帽子见鬼去
[26:45] What about Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hats Club Hat? 胡椒中士的寂寞帽子俱乐部怎么样?
[26:48] What if I just call it My Shitty Friends Don’t Respect Me? 怎么不叫我的狗屁朋友不尊重我?
[26:52] Pretty indie. You won’t be able to sell at Walmart. 有主见 在沃尔玛可卖不出去哟
[26:55] – Who’s next up to hat? – Two and two to Harvey Key. – 好了接下来是谁? – 二对二哈维杯
[26:58] Sandy winds up and delivers. 珊迪打起精神传球
[27:03] – Fuck me. – Hey, Ali Cat. – 操 – 嗨 阿里猫
[27:05] – Hi. – Like what you see? – 嗨 – 喜欢吗?
[27:07] This could be all yours Labor Day weekend. 劳动节周末就是你的了
[27:09] Oh, Eric. 哦 埃里克
[27:11] Do you mind if I make an observation? 介意我观察一下吗?
[27:13] Oh, boy. Sure, go ahead. 哦 当然可以 看吧
[27:16] You have intimacy issues. 你有亲密恐惧症
[27:18] – Really? – Yeah. – 是吗? – 是的
[27:19] I figured an orgy is as intimate as it can get. 我觉得狂欢是亲密的最高级别了
[27:22] No, no, no, but intimacy isn’t about intercourse, Eric. 不不不 但是亲密并不是性交 埃里克
[27:25] It’s about emotion. 是情感
[27:26] You don’t need to get laid. You need to be in a relationship. 你不需要上床 你需要一段感情
[27:31] Look, just because you’re in an unhappy relationship… 听着 就因为你感情不顺
[27:34] …doesn’t mean the rest of us need to be. 并不意味着我们也要那样
[27:36] I’m not in an unhappy relationship. 我没有感情不顺
[27:38] I’m in an adult relationship. 我的感情很成熟
[27:41] It’s lot of fun, whatever it is. Hold on one sec? 很有趣 管他什么呢 稍等
[27:43] Hey, Marcus. You want to take a few cracks with the bat? 嘿 马库斯想不想来挥几棒?
[27:47] No, thank you. 不 谢谢
[27:48] Football is my game, European football. 我喜欢足球 欧式足球
[27:51] Gotcha. 明白了
[27:53] Did he date Siegfried or Roy? 他是和齐格弗里德还是罗伊处过?
[27:54] I can’t remember. 我不记得了
[27:58] God, it’s embarrassing watching you play this sport. 天 看你打棒球真替你羞愧
[28:02] It’s cow shit. 牛粪
[28:03] Look, doc, it’s your life. 听着 医生 那是你的生活
[28:06] You can do whatever you want. 你想做什么都行
[28:08] All I’m saying is that maybe Labor Day weekend… 我只是说也许劳动节周末
[28:10] …might be the last chopper out of Saigon for you. 是你最后放纵的机会
[28:21] Knock, knock. Guess who. 咚 咚 猜猜是谁?
[28:23] Dody! 多迪!
[28:25] – These are the Webers. – How you doing? – 这是韦伯夫妇 – 你怎么样?
[28:28] We brought some extra signs… 我多拿了一些标语
[28:30] …because someone is stealing ours. 因为我们的被人偷了
[28:32] That’s too bad. 真糟糕
[28:35] Oh, good. Okay. Hey, guys. Do me a favor? 哦 好 好的 嗨 朋友们 帮个忙好吗?
[28:37] When you go in the house, don’t go to the basement or anything. 进屋子后别去地下室什么的
[28:41] Not that there’s anything or anyone down there in a cage or otherwise. 里面没有关人啊什么的
[28:45] Thanks, Eric. That’s so helpful. 谢谢 埃里克 很管用
[28:48] What is he talking about? 他在说什么?
[28:50] Oh, gosh. Don’t worry. Don’t worry. 哦 天 别担心 别担心
[28:53] He’s a little off. 他有一些不正常
[28:56] It’s a head injury. 头部受伤了
[28:57] That’s why he wears the helmet. 所以他才戴着头盔
[29:00] Are they all challenged? 他们都不正常吗?
[29:03] Yes. But at least they have each other. 是的 还好他们有彼此作伴
[29:06] Oh, that’s so great. 哦 真好
[29:09] Have fun with your game, sweetie. 玩得开心点 亲爱的
[29:12] Thanks, Mrs. Weber. 谢谢你 韦伯夫人
[29:14] We are five minutes from Indian Wells Beach. 五分钟就能看到印度式的海滩了
[29:18] And wait till you see your bedroom. 先看看你们的卧室
[29:58] What if someone comes in? These people never knock. 有人进来了怎么办? 他们可从不敲门
[30:01] I just locked the door. 我干脆锁门了
[30:04] Fine, but you really must be quiet. 好吧 但是你得安静点
[30:08] None of your usual screeches. 不能像平常那样尖叫
[30:09] – Okay, okay, okay. – Yes? – 好 好 好 – 嗯?
[30:11] Yeah. 嗯
[30:15] Oh, Marcus. 哦 马库斯
[30:18] Let’s get you out of these dirty little panties. 来把你的小内裤脱掉
[30:21] Do it. What? 来啊 怎么了?
[30:23] What’s going on? Why are you stopping? What’s going on? Hey. 怎么了? 为什么停下来? 怎么了? 嗨
[30:26] What? 怎么了?
[30:28] What have you done to your vagina? 你对你的阴道做了什么?
[30:31] I shaved it. 我剃了
[30:38] – Why? – I don’t know. – 为什么? – 我不知道
[30:41] Because I thought it would be something different, sexy. 我想也许会又不一样的感觉 性感点
[30:46] Women are supposed to have pubic hair. Why would I find it sexy? 女人就应该有阴毛 我怎么会觉得这样性感?
[30:50] You look like a prepubescent girl. 你就像一个未成年少女
[30:52] I’m not a child molester. 我又不是恋童癖
[30:54] Okay, you know what, it’s hair, Marcus, and it’s gonna grow back. 好吧 马库斯只是毛毛而已 会长回来的
[30:58] Well, I wished you would have told me… 嗯 我希望你能在我撕开这个之前
[31:00] …about your little secret before I unwrapped this. 告诉我你这个小秘密
[31:03] This lambskin condoms cost 2 Euros. 这羊皮套套要两欧元呢
[31:06] It’s wasteful. 真浪费
[31:08] I fucking did it for you! 我他妈是为了你!
[31:10] You could have consulted with me. 你可以跟我商量一下的
[31:12] I don’t make you wear deodorant because you don’t fucking want to! 你他妈的不想喷除臭剂我也没逼你!
[31:15] Alison, you’re being like a child. 艾莉森 你现在太幼稚了
[31:19] Fuck you, go away! 去你的 滚远点儿!
[31:21] You go away. 你滚
[31:23] I think this is chemical. 我觉得这是化学反应
[31:25] Darling, what dosage are you taking? 亲爱的 你吃了多少药啊?
[31:27] You… Fuck you! 你… 去你的!
[31:29] This is your problem. 这是你的问题
[31:31] I was just expressing my sexuality in a healthy manner. 我在以很健康的方式表达我的性感
[31:34] God forbid, Marcus, that we experiment a little bit. 马库斯上帝不允许我们尝试一点别的东西吗
[31:38] Fine. 好吧
[31:40] I’m going back to the city and I’m taking the iPod. 我回城里了 而且我要把Ipod带走
[31:44] Fine. Leave! 行 你走吧!
[31:46] And your breath is terrible! 你的口气太难闻了!
[31:49] My breath is natural. Unlike your vagina. 我的口气是自然的 不像你的阴道
[31:53] Fuck you! 去你的!
[32:02] Jesus. 上帝啊
[32:04] Sorry. 对不起
[32:06] It’s all right. 没关系
[32:11] The worst part is I’m just peeing right now. 最糟的是我现在只是在尿尿
[32:29] I’ve been kicking around a few ideas. 我想了几个主意
[32:31] Party themes. Let me know what you think. 关于派对主题的 告诉我你的想法
[32:33] First one, Roman, right? 第一个 罗马 好吧?
[32:35] You’re talking togas, wine… 我们会有宽外袍 红酒
[32:37] …bushels of grapes, the whole deal. 葡萄汁 整个系列的东西
[32:39] Then I also have ’70s, right? 我还有七十年代主题 明白吗
[32:41] We got the swinger vibe, polyester, big hair… 我们会有摇摆舞 尼龙 浓发
[32:45] …upstairs and down, you know? I don’t know. 楼上楼上下 知道吧? 我也不知道了
[32:48] What about the Kama Sutra? 印度爱经怎么样?
[32:50] – That’s actually not bad. – Yeah? – 真不坏 – 是吧
[32:52] Yeah, yeah, like the sex secrets of the East, right? 对对 就像东方的性爱秘密似的 对不对?
[32:55] Oh, that’s… Yeah. 哦 那… 对
[32:57] You know you have like incense, tapestries. 要有焚香 挂毯
[33:01] – Veils, diaphanous fabrics. – Yeah, yeah, yeah. – 面纱 透明织物 – 对对对
[33:04] I have no idea what the hell that is, but I like it. 我可不知道那是什么东西 但我喜欢
[33:07] You and me, we’re on the same page with this. 你和我 我们现在的想法是一致的
[33:09] – Right? I think so. – Absolutely. – 是吧? 我也这么想的 – 当然了
[33:11] – How do you spell “Kama”? – Yeah. – 爱经怎么写啊? – 对
[33:14] Dude, babe alert at 3 o’clock. 兄弟 看三点钟方向
[33:15] Three o’clock. My 3, my 3. 三点钟 我的三点 我的三点
[33:22] – Wait. – That hurts my dink. – 等一下 – 是我的菜
[33:24] Wait a minute. That’s Kelly. 等一下 那是凯利
[33:25] – Who? – My Realtor. – 谁? – 我的房产经纪人
[33:28] Oh, shit, the enemy. 哦 天啊 是敌人
[33:30] Listen to me. Listen. 听着 听我说
[33:32] We cannot afford to lose the casa de sex before Labor Day, 我们不能在劳动节前就是失去性爱之家
[33:34] okay? 明白吗?
[33:35] You go over there, you get in tight with her, lay on the charm… 你去那边和她调调情 施展下你的魅力
[33:38] …and get her to drag ass selling the house. 让她晚点把房子卖出去
[33:40] No, no, that is… 不 不行 那….
[33:41] Yes, yes. 行的 行的
[33:42] She is a tough cookie. She’ll see through that. 她不好搞定 她会看穿的
[33:44] Her? Please, dude, you’re the king. 就她? 得了吧 老兄 你可是王啊
[33:46] A little winey-diney, she’ll be your humble wench servant. 一点点小酒 她就是你谦卑的仆人了
[33:51] Keep friends close, 与朋友保持亲近
[33:51] but enemies closer. 但是与你的敌人要比朋友更亲近
[33:53] Yeah. That doesn’t make any sense. 那倒是 没啥意义
[33:54] Just go fucking charm her, okay 你就去迷惑她好了 行了吧?
[33:56] – Okay. – Go, go, go. – 好吧 – 去去去
[33:58] – All right. – Do the thing. – 好的 – 做那表情
[33:59] – What? – The smile thing. – 什么? – 朝她笑啊
[34:04] – Kelly. Kelly. Hi. – Oh, Eric. – 凯利凯利 你好 – 哦 埃里克
[34:07] – Hey. – Hey. – 嘿 – 嘿
[34:08] Oh, my God, look at this. Watch. 哦 天啊 看着点 小心
[34:10] I hope anything I said didn’t screw anything up with the client. 我希望我说的话没有吓跑那个买家
[34:14] I was joking around. I didn’t freak them out? 我就是开开玩笑 没吓着他们吧?
[34:16] – Oh, no. Not at all. – Oh, good. – 哦 没 一点儿都没 – 哦 那就好
[34:18] You were wearing that helmet so I was able to convince them… 你当时带头盔呢 所以 我就告诉他们
[34:21] …that, you know, you ride the short bus. 那个…你头脑有问题
[34:24] Well, that’s good. 嗯 很好啊
[34:25] – Yeah. Thanks. – Well played. – 是啊 谢谢啦 – 演得真好
[34:27] Hey, do you mind if…? Maybe I can make up to you. 嘿 你介意如果我…? 我可以补偿你
[34:29] Take you out to dinner or something? 请你吃个饭什么的
[34:31] Could be fun, yeah? 应该挺有意思的 是不是?
[34:33] Oh, gosh, thanks. 哦 天啊 谢谢了
[34:33] Technically, I’m not supposed to go out with clients 理论上 我是不允许和客户出去的
[34:37] so… 所以…
[34:38] Well, technically my dad’s the client. 嗯 理论上 我爸爸才是客户
[34:41] Right now I’m just some random dude on the beach. 现在我只是沙滩上的路人甲
[34:44] She’s smiling. Look, she’s smiling. She’s buying it. 她笑了 看 她笑了 她信了
[34:47] Okay. I’ll go to dinner with you. 好吧 我跟你去吃晚餐
[34:49] All right. 好的
[34:50] But tell me which party we met at. 但你得告诉我我们在哪个派对上见过面
[34:53] Was it one of my parties? 是我的一个派对吗?
[34:55] Okay. What? 好吧 哪个呢?
[34:57] Oh, was it the Cuba Libre party because… 哦 是古巴自由派对吧…
[34:59] …I was in mojito haze that whole day and I just… 因为我那一整天都醉醺醺的 所以…
[35:02] – Nope. – No. – 不是 – 不是啊
[35:03] Oktoberfest in July? 七月的啤酒节?
[35:05] – Nope. – Oh, oh, no, no, I know. – 不是 – 哦哦 不是不是 我知道了
[35:07] I know. 我知道了
[35:08] It was the Star Trek versus Star Wars Battle for the Universe Party… 是星际迷航VS星战宇宙派对
[35:11] …and you were dressed as Obi-Wan Kenobi. 你打扮成欧比旺 肯诺比的样子
[35:14] How drunk do you get at these parties? 你在那些派对上到底有多醉啊?
[35:17] Pretty drunk. It’s kind of a social obligation. 醉得很厉害 像是一种社会责任
[35:20] Okay. I’m gonna give you a hint. 好吧 我给你提个醒
[35:23] I wear a size 9 shoe. 我穿九码的鞋
[35:26] Oh, my God. 哦 天啊
[35:28] Oh, my God, you’re bean dip girl. 哦 天啊 你是那个蘸豆酱的女孩儿
[35:30] – You’re bean dip girl? – I am. – 你是那个蘸豆酱的女孩儿? – 是的
[35:32] Have you been bean dip girl the whole time? 你一直都是那个蘸豆酱的女孩儿吗?
[35:35] Oh, he’s so good. 哦 他太厉害了
[35:37] I can’t believe that. I was gonna call you. 我真不敢相信 我本来要给你打电话的
[35:39] I had your number on my hand… 我手上有你的号码的…
[35:41] …and I jumped in the pool and it was gone. 后来我跳进泳池 它就没了
[35:43] I thought I lost you. 我以为我再也找不到你了呢
[35:44] I thought you were gone forever. 我以为你永远不会出现了呢
[35:45] And you… 还有你…
[35:47] You look so much better without the fake baby. 没有假宝宝你看起来好多了
[35:49] I actually prefer the mullet. 我其实更喜欢尖嘴鱼的发型
[35:51] Oh, I just cut it yesterday. 哦 我昨天才剪的
[35:52] For work. 为了工作
[35:54] Don’t think this whole funny, charming thing right now… 不要以为你现在这样风趣迷人
[35:57] …gets you off for stealing my signs. 就可以偷我的牌子了
[35:59] I don’t know what you’re talking about. 我不知道你在说什么
[36:01] I’m furious those signs are gone. 那些牌子丢了我都快气炸了
[36:03] – You’re lying. – I’m not lying. – 你在说谎 – 我才没
[36:05] – Your voice just went up. – What? – 你的声调刚刚变高了 – 什么?
[36:07] I… I’m… 我…我…
[36:09] I’m not lying. I am not lying. 我没说谎 我没
[36:11] – You’re so lying. – No, I’m not. – 你就是在说谎 – 不 我才没
[36:13] Fucking James Bond. Fuck. 去他的零零七 靠
[36:16] Wow, look at that, huh? 哇哦 看看啊
[36:19] Holy smokes. Another gorgeous shot. 太棒了 又是完美的一杆
[36:23] Yeah, thanks. 是啊 谢谢
[36:25] What should I use, pitching wedge or nine? 我该用哪个呢 是劈起杆还是九号杆?
[36:28] I used the nine. 要我就用九号杆
[36:31] I think maybe I should use the wedge. 我想我应该用劈起杆
[36:33] Or use the wedge. 那就劈起杆吧
[36:38] Why am I like this? 我怎么这个样子呢?
[36:40] Oh, just pick a club and hit it. What is the big deal? 哦 随便拿个杆子就打吧 有什么大不了的?
[36:44] Will you do the orgy with me? 你会和我去狂欢吗?
[36:47] Hey, can we play through? 嘿 能快点儿吗?
[36:49] Hold on a second, man. 等一下 老兄
[36:54] The orgy. 那个狂欢
[36:55] You think that would be a good idea? 你觉得那是个好主意?
[36:59] I’m stuck. And I think the reason… 我卡壳了 我觉得是因为…
[37:01] …is because I feel like a fucking fraud. 我觉得自己像个骗子
[37:04] I’m not cool. I have a law degree. 我一点儿都不酷 我是学法学的
[37:07] I ride a motorcycle and it scares the fucking shit out of me. 我虽然骑摩托车但其实我吓死了
[37:11] And I play golf at my mom’s fucking country club… 我还在我妈的乡村俱乐部里打高尔夫
[37:14] …with assholes like this. 和这群人屁人
[37:16] What’s the holdup? Play the wedge! 还在想什么? 快打啊!
[37:19] This is not rock ‘n’ roll. 这不是摇滚乐
[37:22] This could be really good for me. 这对我很有好处
[37:25] For me and for us. 对我 对我们俩都好
[37:28] Will you do the orgy with me? 你会和我一起去狂欢吗?
[37:33] Sure, yeah, yeah, whatever. Yeah. 当然 去 去 管他呢 好
[37:36] Really? 真的吗?
[37:38] – Holy shit. – Yeah. – 我的天啊 – 真的
[37:42] If you’re sure this is what you want. 只要你确定这是你需要的
[37:45] Yeah, absolutely. 是的 确定
[37:48] – Good. – I think. – 那就好 – 我觉得是
[37:51] Fore! 前面!
[38:00] So you wanna know why guys don’t get as excited… 那么你们想知道为什么男人不像
[38:03] …about their wedding as women do? 女人一样对结婚感到兴奋吗?
[38:06] See, it used to be like a guy would get rewarded 看 过去是男人会因为他的承诺
[38:08] for his commitment with sex. 而得到性最为回报
[38:09] But you and Glenn have had sex like a billion times. 但是你和格列已经做过无数次了
[38:12] For God’s sake, you guys have a kid together. 而且还有个孩子
[38:15] So for Glenn, it’s just kind of like all commitment, no reward. 所以对格列来说 就像是只有承诺没有回报
[38:20] You know? 知道吗?
[38:22] I’m the fucking reward. 我就是该死的回报
[38:25] – Of course you are. – Of course. – 你当然是 – 当然
[38:27] – No. – Hello? – 不是那样的 – 有人吗?
[38:29] Something’s wrong. He’s never late. 不对劲啊 他从来不迟到的
[38:32] – Try him again. – I have been trying him. – 再试一下 – 我一直在打
[38:34] He’s not answering his phone. 但他从来不接电话
[38:35] At least he won’t wear a white tuxedo like you dickheads. 至少他不会像你们似的穿白礼服 傻子
[38:39] Oh, God, that’s good. 哦 天啊 太好了
[38:44] Oh, sweet Lord in heaven. 哦 上帝啊
[38:46] What the fuck, are you stoned? 怎么了 你喝多了吗?
[38:48] No. No, no, no, better. 不不不 更好的感觉
[38:50] I’m wearing a thing called The Yank. 我穿着个从亚当夏娃买的
[38:51] From Adam & Eve. 叫”美国佬”的东西
[38:53] One end straps around your leg, the other end around your wang. 带子的一端绑在腿上 另一端绑在那上
[38:56] The brochure says, “With every stride, 手册上说”每走一步
[38:58] it gives your member a gentle tug.” 你都会有被抚摸的感觉”
[39:01] What are you doing with a rope on your cock at my wedding? 你在老二上绑个绳子在我婚礼上干嘛?
[39:04] Endurance training, Labor Day. 耐力训练 为了劳动节
[39:06] For what? A jack-off marathon? 为了什么? 雄起马拉松?
[39:10] What? Yeah. 什么? 对
[39:12] That’s exactly it. You nailed it. 就是这样 你说对了
[39:15] Hey, check it out. Look who’s here. 嘿 看啊 看谁来了
[39:17] Oh, fantastic. Another asshole in white tails. 哦 太好了 又是个穿白燕尾服的混蛋
[39:20] Keep the change, man. 不用找了
[39:23] Oh, my God. 哦 天啊
[39:26] Well, well, well. Look at you. 哦哦哦 看看你
[39:28] You’re late, you’re in costume, and you appear to be hammered. 你迟到了 穿了礼服 看上去还喝多了
[39:31] Who the hell are you? 你到底是谁啊?
[39:33] Long story. I got fired. 长故事 我被炒了
[39:35] – What? – What? – 什么? – 什么?
[39:36] It had more to do with the fact that I almost blew a $2 billion merger deal… 因为某混蛋带着我黑莓跳进泳池
[39:40] …because some bozo jumped into the pool with my BlackBerry. 让我丢了二十亿的生意
[39:43] Oh, shit. Dude. 哦 见鬼 兄弟
[39:45] I spent most of last night crying and drinking… 我昨晚一直在哭 在喝酒
[39:47] …and then I drunk-dialed my mom. She kind of talked me down. 然后我醉着打给我老妈 她说服了我
[39:52] Then I woke up this morning… 然后我今早醒来…
[39:53] …had a little more to drink and I realized, you know what? 又喝了一点儿 然后我意识到 你知道吗?
[39:57] This is good. I’m free. 这很好 我自由了
[39:59] Adam, I’m so sorry. 亚当 真的很对不起
[40:01] You’re my friend. No, 你是我的朋友 不
[40:03] they took my twenties from me. 他们把我二十岁的青春夺走了
[40:05] And I plan to make my thirties making up for it. 我打算用我的三十岁来补偿
[40:08] And you know what else? 知道我还要干嘛吗?
[40:10] I’m doing the orgy. Fuck it. 我去狂欢 去他妈的
[40:13] Orgy? 狂欢?
[40:14] What orgy? 什么狂欢?
[40:16] The fuck are you talking about? 你们在说什么?
[40:17] See, this is exactly why we should have told him, Eric. 看 我就说要早告诉他吧 埃里克
[40:20] Told me what? 告诉我什么?
[40:22] That’s what we’re doing for Labor Day. An orgy. 我们为劳动节举办了一个狂欢派对
[40:24] Bullshit. Who’s having an orgy? 屁话 谁要狂欢?
[40:27] It’s me, Willow, these two fellas… 我 维萝 这两个家伙
[40:29] …Laura, Sue, now drunkie. 劳拉 苏 现在还有醉鬼
[40:32] Waiting on Alison. 等着艾莉森的回答
[40:33] Jesus H. Fucking Christ. 我的上帝啊 该死的
[40:35] How come you cocksuckers didn’t think of this fucking orgy idea… 你们这群混蛋怎么不在
[40:38] …five fucking years ago? Goddamn it! 五年前想到狂欢这该死的主意呢? 该死的!
[40:42] Glenn. 格列
[40:43] I’m afraid we’re gonna have to start without your friend. 恐怕我们等不到你的朋友来了
[40:46] Oh, he’s here. He’s… 哦 他来了 他…
[40:47] – Hi, Rabbi. – No. – 嗨 拉比 – 不是吧
[40:50] Pardon my French. 原谅我的粗口
[40:55] All right, everybody. 好了 各位
[40:57] Introducing for the very first time… 第一次隆重介绍
[40:59] …Mr. And Mrs. Glenn Pasillio. 格列 帕奇利奥先生和太太
[41:03] – Paciello. – Paciellio. – 是帕切洛 – 帕奇利奥
[41:13] Here we go. 来了啊
[41:16] I am married. 我结婚了
[41:20] Thank you. 谢谢
[41:22] I can’t believe you guys broke up because you shaved. 真不敢相信 你们分手就因为你刮毛了
[41:25] He’s the weirdest, creepiest guy ever. 他是最猥琐 最奇怪的人了
[41:28] Here you are, ladies. 给你们 女士们
[41:29] You guys are definitely broken up this time, right? 你们这次是真分了 是不是?
[41:35] Fuck relationships. 滚它的恋爱关系
[41:36] Right now, all I wanna do is have some fun. 现在 我只想找些乐趣
[42:06] Labor Day. 劳动节
[42:09] I’m in. 我加入
[42:10] Yes. Yes. 太好了 太好了
[42:12] Oh, and I’m fully shaved. 哦 而且我把毛全刮了
[42:15] – Alison. – Oh, no, no, no. – 艾莉森 – 哦 不不不
[42:17] I’m not making a speech. 我不是在说祝词
[42:20] Sorry about that. It’s a private conversation. 对不起 这是个私人间的对话
[42:24] Are you okay? 你还好吗?
[42:26] You know what they’re doing over Labor Day? 你知道他们劳动节要干嘛吗?
[42:28] – Do you know what the party is? – What? – 你知道是什么派对吗? – 什么啊?
[42:31] They’re having a fucking orgy. 他们要该死的狂欢
[42:35] – What are you talking about? – They are having an orgy. – 你在说什么啊 – 他们要狂欢
[42:39] Like a sex orgy? 像一个性爱狂欢?
[42:41] Like a sex orgy and we’re not invited. 就是个性爱狂欢 而我们没被邀请
[42:47] Hey. Hi. 嘿 你们好
[42:48] So is it true? 那么说是真的咯?
[42:50] That all of you are having this orgy… 你们所有人都去这个狂欢
[42:52] …and you didn’t think to invite us? 然而你们没想过要邀请我们?
[42:56] What are you all looking at me for? I… 你们都看我干嘛? 我…
[42:59] Guys, you just got married, okay? 伙计们 你们刚结婚好不好?
[43:02] I… You have a kid. You don’t… 我… 你们有个孩子 你们没有…
[43:04] Don’t you think it’s a little inappropriate? 你们不觉得这不怎么恰当吗?
[43:06] Well, of course we wouldn’t come. 嗯 我们当然不会去
[43:08] It’s that you didn’t ask us. You didn’t even think of us. 只是你们都没问我们 都不想一下我们
[43:11] In fact, you specifically hid this from us. 实际上你们还故意瞒着我们
[43:14] We invited all you to be here today… 我们今天都邀请你们来了
[43:16] …just the most special day of our lives… 在我们一生中最特殊的日子里
[43:18] …and you, who are supposed to be our closest friends. 你们应该是我们最亲近的朋友了
[43:22] There were family members who didn’t get invited so you could come. 为了邀请你们有些家人都没法请了
[43:26] – Family members. – Right. – 家人 – 对
[43:28] Now, 现在
[43:28] we’re just totally out of your pervy little social club. 我们算是完全脱离你们这个变态小社团了
[43:33] I don’t believe this. 真不敢相信
[43:40] – Sorry. – Are you happy? – 对不起 – 现在你们开心了吧?
[43:44] Because you and your stupid orgy just ruined our goddamn wedding. 因为你们和你们的愚蠢狂欢毁了我们的婚礼
[43:48] – Oh, come on, Glenn. – Kate! – 哦 不要这样啊 格列 – 凯特
[43:50] Is it too late to invite them? 现在邀请他们是不是晚了啊?
[43:52] I’ll go talk to her. 我去和她谈谈
[43:53] No! 不用了!
[43:54] Are you kidding me? 你在开玩笑吗?
[43:55] Guys, it’s Katie. 伙计们 她可是凯蒂啊
[43:56] She’s gonna be fine in like an hour. 她一小时后就会好了
[43:58] I just realized I’m really hammered… 我刚刚意识到我真是喝多了
[44:00] …and I would really like to dance. 我真想去跳舞
[44:02] I’m dancing too. 我也去
[44:03] This reminds me of our senior prom. 这让我想到了我们的毕业舞会
[44:06] You still won’t give me a hand job, right? 你还是不会给我打手枪 是不是?
[44:22] Oh, God. 哦 天啊
[44:29] It’s amazing 你到现在还和你的高中朋友这么铁
[44:32] that you’re still so tight with your high school friends. 真是太神奇了
[44:33] None of mine moved back after college. 我的高中朋友自从大学毕业就没一个回来的
[44:35] Yeah, it’s a… I don’t know, 恩 是啊 我也不知道
[44:37] it’s maybe corny to say… 也许说出来挺老掉牙的
[44:38] …but these guys and gals are kind of like… 但是 这些家伙们就像…
[44:40] …the closest thing I’ve got to a family these days. 我这阵子最亲的亲人
[44:43] That’s why the house, the summer house, 这就是那所房子 那个避暑别墅
[44:45] it’s like our rec center. 是我们的娱乐中心的原因
[44:46] I think we’re getting an offer on the rec center. 我想已经有人出价买你们的娱乐中心了
[44:50] My dad will be thrilled. 我爸一定会非常高兴的
[44:52] – I knew it. – What? – 我就知道 – 知道什么?
[44:53] I knew it wasn’t a family decision to sell the house. 知道不是你们全家都同意卖房子的
[44:56] No. We’re not big into family decisions anymore. 不是 我们再也没有一致同意的时候了
[44:59] My mom, she lives in Portland, Oregon… 我妈 和个狗屁灵气治疗师
[45:02] …with this Reiki healer asshole. 住在俄勒冈州的波特兰
[45:05] Tell me exactly how you feel. 告诉我你是怎么想的
[45:06] Oh, he’s good. He’s good. 哦 他很好 很好
[45:08] No, she’s kind of out of the picture. 没什么 她现在远离我的生活了
[45:10] Her doing. Yeah, it’s just me and my dad. 她过她的 对 只剩下我和我爸了
[45:13] Well, your dad seems like a fun guy. 嗯 你爸看起来挺有趣的
[45:16] Yeah? 是吗?
[45:17] Yeah, yeah, he’s very fun. He’s a hoot. 是啊 是的 挺有意思的 是个搞笑的人
[45:19] Kind of like being raised by an older fraternity brother. 有点儿像被兄弟会养大的似的
[45:22] – He hit on me a little bit. – No. – 他好像对我有点儿意思 – 不会吧
[45:25] – He ask you to play golf? – Yes. – 他邀请你去打高尔夫了吗? – 是啊
[45:27] That’s his move. 那就是他的行动了
[45:28] He’s very good at golf. Very good. 他打高尔夫很厉害的 很厉害
[45:30] But he did it right in front of Cherie 但他是当着谢丽的面问我的
[45:32] and she had no idea. 而且她还一点儿都不知情
[45:33] Neither did my mom for a while. 我妈一开始也不知道
[45:35] Now if you will excuse me… 现在如果你允许的话…
[45:37] …I have to win this game if you don’t mind. 我就要赢这个小游戏了
[45:39] – Does this make you? – It’s a little distracting. – 这也会赢吗? – 有点小干扰
[45:42] – That’s not distracting at all. – Jesus. – 一点儿都不干扰 – 上帝啊
[45:44] I lied. It was a little distracting. 我说谎了 确实有点小干扰
[45:47] Help. 救命啊
[46:02] – No. – What? – 没 – ? 什么
[46:04] We are here to observe. That is all. 我们来这就是看的 不干别的
[46:06] It’s a sex club. Semper fi. Always prepared. 这是个性爱俱乐部 至死不渝 得时刻准备着
[46:08] You know what I mean? 你知道我在说什么吧?
[46:09] – Doesn’t that mean “always faithful”? 那意思不是”永远忠诚”么?
[46:11] Hey, who took Latin in seventh grade? 嘿 不看看是谁七年级学了拉丁语啊?
[46:13] Moi, okay? I brought a pack with me if you need one. 我 好么? 我带了一包 你想要的话告诉我
[46:17] – Give me the signal. – I won’t need one. – 给我个信号 – 我不需要
[46:19] – Altoid? – Yeah. – 薄荷糖? – 嗯
[46:24] What do you want? 你想干嘛?
[46:25] The password is chandelier. 密语是枝状吊灯
[46:30] Who’s your connection? 谁你介绍来的?
[46:32] Vic George, friend of my uncle’s. 维克 乔治 我叔叔的朋友
[46:33] Yeah. He told me to expect you. 对 他告诉我等你
[46:35] Come on in. 进来吧
[46:40] So welcome to the Paradiso. 那么欢迎来到天堂
[46:47] What the fuck? 这他妈怎么回事?
[46:49] – Can I take your clothes? – No. – 可以帮您拿衣服么? – 不用
[46:50] – You sure? – Yeah, I’m sure. – 你确定吗? – 是啊 我确定
[46:52] – Okay, follow me. – Yeah. – 好吧 跟着我 – 好的
[46:53] – This is Bill. – Hey, Bill. – 这是比尔- 嘿 比尔
[46:55] That was a panda. 那是个熊猫
[46:57] Go easy on that thing. 对它温柔点
[46:58] Didi, Ginger. 迪迪和金吉尔
[47:01] Clambake. 蛤蜊式
[47:21] – Okay. – Have a good time. – 好的 – 玩得开心
[47:22] Thanks, Dr. Fred. 谢谢了 弗雷德医生
[47:23] You guys be good. 你们好好玩啊
[47:25] Should’ve had this guy at the wedding. 真应该把这家伙请去婚礼
[47:28] Love the new Price is Right. 喜欢新的<价格合理>
[47:37] What are you doing? 你这是干嘛呢?
[47:41] – Oh, my God. – Oh, fuck. – 哦 我的天啊 – 我操
[47:43] Vic? 维克?
[47:45] – Hey, Mikey. – Hey. – 嘿 麦基 – 嘿
[47:47] Little McCrudden. 我是小麦克拉登
[47:49] – Holy shit, you’ve grown. – Yeah. – 我的天啊 你长大啦 – 是啊
[47:52] – How you doing, baby? – Good, good. – 最近怎么样 宝贝? – 不错 不错
[47:54] – How’s your folks? – Good, they’re on a cruise. – 你爸妈呢? – 不错 他们在游轮上
[47:57] Mom got her pound cake recipe published. 我妈把她做蛋糕的秘方出版了
[47:59] This is my buddy Eric. Eric, Vic. 这是我好哥们埃里克 埃里克 这是维克
[48:01] Your mom’s a good woman. 你妈妈是个好女人
[48:04] Oh, how you doing, man? 噢 最近怎么样 哥们?
[48:06] Yeah. Good to meet you. 耶 见到你很高兴
[48:08] This is Ellen. 这是艾伦
[48:09] – Ellen. – Hi, guys. – 艾伦- 嗨 帅哥们
[48:11] – Hi. – Eric and Mikey. – 嗨 – 这是埃里克和麦基
[48:12] It’s Mike. I go by Mike now. 是麦基 现在被叫成麦克了
[48:14] First time at the Paradiso, guys? 第一次来”天堂”吧 哥们?
[48:17] Got a couple of cherries to pop. 有不少新鲜的等着你们玩呢
[48:19] Come on, guys, take off the clothes and get fucking. 来吧 伙计们 把衣服脱了赶紧干吧
[48:22] No. No fucking. No. Actually, 不 不做爱 不 事实上
[48:24] no, no. We’re here more doing research… 不不 我们来这里更多的是
[48:25] …than anything else. We’re gonna throw an orgy. 做研究 我们要搞个狂欢派对
[48:28] We were hoping we can get a little advice. 我们希望能得到一点建议
[48:30] I see. Let’s powwow over at the snack nook. 我知道了 咱们去小吃角落那聊聊吧
[48:33] – Snack nook is good. – Snack nook. – 小吃角落不错 – 小吃角落
[48:35] Just let me finish up here. 先等我这完事了啊
[48:36] – No rush. – Rush if you want. – 不用急 – 你想快就快
[48:38] Rush a little. 稍微快点
[48:40] Come on, cowboy. Time to shine. 来吧 牛仔 是时候一展雄风了
[48:44] Yeah. Almost. Let’s keep going, just a second. 嗯 快了 接着干 就差一会了
[48:47] I’ll be right there, just a second. 我马上过去啊 就一小会
[48:48] There we go. 到了
[48:53] Look at me, not her. 看着我 不是她
[50:02] You listen to me. 你听我的
[50:04] You can’t force it and you can’t fake it. 你不能勉强 你也不能假装
[50:08] So you better cut the bullshit… 所以赶紧把这破衣服脱了…
[50:10] …nut up, and be a man. …脱光了 做个真男人吧
[50:16] Now if you’ll excuse me… 现在如果你不介意的话…
[50:17] …I feel the blood …我感觉我的热血
[50:18] rushing back to my sword. 已经飞速涌回我的利剑上了
[50:20] I noticed that. 我注意到了
[50:23] Well, hey, Vic, thank you. 额 好吧 维克 谢谢你了
[50:24] This is all good stuff. 你说了很多有用的东西
[50:25] – Good advice. – Yeah. Good. Thank you. – 很棒的建议 – 嗯 真不错 谢谢
[50:27] My pleasure, guys. 我的荣幸 小伙子们
[50:29] – Okay, watch that thing. – This is unnecessary. – 哎呀 小心你的家伙 – 没必要抱了吧
[50:31] Watch that thing. 看着点你那家伙
[50:33] Good luck. 祝你好运
[50:36] Oh, one more thing. 哦 还有件事
[50:38] Buy some scented candles. It helps hide the smell of ass. 买点带香气的蜡烛 能帮你掩盖屁股的臭味
[50:53] Man, oh, man. All right. 看呐 噢 看呐
[50:54] That was good? 那一投挺不错吧?
[50:55] – That was good. – Yeah. – 挺不错的 – 是啊
[50:56] Yeah, okay, here we go. 好吧 那么 到我了
[50:57] – You ready? – Showtime. – 你准备好了? – 表演时间
[51:00] Sh… Shit. 他妈的
[51:03] – I’m gonna count that. – Okay. – 这个也算 – 好吧
[51:04] I’m gonna count that there. Okay. 这个就算投在那了 好吧
[51:06] Yeah, it’s juvenile. I’ve been meaning to ask you something. 是啊 这太幼稚了 我一直想问你一件事
[51:09] What? 什么事?
[51:10] What’s Dody like as a boss? 多迪当老板的时候什么样啊?
[51:12] She just seems like she could be a little, you know, domineering. 看起来她像是有点 就是 有点专制
[51:16] Oh, my gosh, no. 哦 我的天呐 不不
[51:17] I mean, she’s not what you think, you know. 我的意思是 她不是你想的那样
[51:20] I mean, of course, 我的意思是 当然啦
[51:21] at work she’s all business… 她工作的时候倒是一本正经…
[51:22] …but, Eric, she has traveled the world. …但是 埃里克 她都周游过世界了
[51:25] – No shit. – She speaks all these languages. – 不可能吧 – 她会说所有这些语言
[51:27] She’s just full of surprises. 她总能给大家带来惊喜
[51:30] Oh, I bet she is. 噢 我想也是
[51:31] I bet she’s been places I can only imagine. 我打赌她去过一些我只能幻想的地方
[51:34] So, like, now that you’re super into me… 那么 现在你对我很有感觉
[51:38] No, there’s something I actually have to tell you. 不 实际上有些事我必须告诉你
[51:41] – Sincerely I… – Really? – 说心里话 我… – 真的么?
[51:43] Yeah, I kind of misled you. 是啊 我有点误导你了
[51:45] What you saw today was not an actual representation… 今天你看到的不是我真正的…
[51:48] …of my Frisbee golf skills. …飞盘高尔夫技法
[51:50] Yeah. I let you win. 是的 我让着你了
[51:52] – Really? – Yeah. – 真的么? – 是啊
[51:54] So I want a rematch. Like, bigtime. 所以我要重赛 就像大型比赛一样
[51:57] Or you could just stick to sucking at pool. 或者你就永远在游泳池里泡着吧
[52:09] One more. 再来一个
[52:11] – That’s it, though. – No. – 好啦 – 不行
[52:12] That was the last one. That’s for the road. 这是最后一个了 那个是给马路的
[52:14] I will call you. 我会给你电话的
[52:16] – Okay. – All right. – 好的 – 没问题
[52:18] – See you. – Hey… – 再见 – 嘿…
[52:21] What are you doing for Labor Day? 你劳动节那天准备干什么?
[52:24] Oh, yeah. Is that…? Yeah, Labor Day. 哦 对 是…? 是啊 劳动节
[52:27] You know what? 知道么?
[52:29] The guys and the crew, we’re all gonna… 所有人 我们大家伙 我们要去…
[52:32] We’re doing this small little thing… 我们要一块儿做件小事…
[52:34] …this intimate little thing. …就是亲密伙伴间的小事
[52:35] Nothing… Nothing special. 没什么…没什么特别的
[52:36] Well, I was thinking that maybe, you know… 啊 我在想 或许…
[52:39] …your friends and my friends could get together. …你的朋友们和我的朋友们能在一起玩
[52:42] Yeah. 是啊
[52:43] – Oh, that sounds great. – Yeah? – 噢 那听起来很不错啊 – 是么?
[52:45] We should definitely look into that maybe. 我们或许真的应该好好计划这件事
[52:47] Yeah. It’d be fun. 是啊 肯定很好玩
[52:49] So, wait, Eric, is that…? 额 等等 埃里克 这件事是…?
[52:51] Is that a maybe? 只是有可能?
[52:52] Yeah, it’s a maybe. It’s a definite maybe. 是啊 有可能 绝对有可能
[52:54] It’s a hard, hard maybe. We should definitely think about doing that. 相当相当有可能 我们绝对应该考虑考虑这事
[52:57] Let’s lock it in as a possibility. 咱们先说好有这种可能啊
[52:59] – Okay. – Okay. – 好吧 – 好吧
[53:01] I’ll call you about it. 我会跟你打电话说这事的
[53:03] – Or write you. – Okay. – 或者写信给你 – 好的
[53:07] Carrier pigeon. Something. I’ll get a hold of you. 飞鸽传书也行 只要能联系到你
[53:09] – Good night, Eric. – Good night, Kelly. – 晚安 埃里克 – 晚安 凯利
[53:28] – Hey. – Hi. – 嘿 – 嗨
[53:30] What are you doing up? 你不睡觉干嘛呢?
[53:31] Oh, I never went down. 哦 我从没倒下过
[53:32] Stayed up drinking with a dude 和一个喜欢旅行者布鲁斯的哥们
[53:33] from Blues Traveler… 熬夜喝酒来的…
[53:34] …in the Talkhouse parking lot. …在话屋的停车场
[53:36] Like an hour ago, fucking dude says… 差不多一个小时以前吧 那傻逼说…
[53:38] …the bubonic plague is back. …淋巴鼠疫又流行了
[53:40] Great. Another thing to worry about. 好哇 又一个值得担心的事啊
[53:44] What are you doing up? 你不睡觉又干嘛呢?
[53:46] I got a bit of a situation. 我这出了点状况
[53:49] Hit me. 告诉我
[53:51] Okay, but first off, you can’t tell anyone. 好吧 但是首先 你不能告诉任何人
[53:54] Dude, look who you’re talking to. 兄弟 瞅瞅你这是跟谁说话呢
[53:56] – It’s the vault. – Seriously. – 我可是守口如瓶的人 – 说真的
[53:58] A lot of people tell people you can’t tell someone… 很多人跟跟人说你可不能告诉别人啊…
[54:01] …and those people go and tell someone. That cannot happen. …然后那些人就去跟别人瞎说 这可不行
[54:04] Hey. You tell no one. 嘿 你谁也不能说啊
[54:06] Not even Rodrigo? 罗德里戈都不行?
[54:08] Why would you tell a 50-year-old Guatemalan landscaper 你为什么要把我的私生活
[54:09] about my life? 告诉一个五十岁的危地马拉园林设计啊?
[54:12] Because he’s a good sounding board, okay? 因为他是一个好的参谋 行吗?
[54:14] But if you’re gonna get all weird about it, 但是如果你会为这事发火
[54:16] I won’t tell Rodrigo. 我不会告诉罗德里戈的
[54:18] I appreciate it. 多谢了
[54:21] I went on a date last night. 我昨晚约会去了
[54:23] So far, so good. 不错嘛
[54:24] With the Realtor chick. 和那个房产经纪小妞
[54:26] Dody Henderson? Did she peg you? 多迪 亨德森? 她”钉”你了么?
[54:28] No, not Dody. I went out with Kelly. 不是多迪 我的约会对象是凯利
[54:31] Oh, thank the Lord. 哦 感谢上苍
[54:32] I felt bad for your butt hole for a minute. 我为你的肛门默哀了一分钟
[54:34] Yeah. 是嘛
[54:36] Yeah, and I think we’ve got a problem because… 是啊 我我想我有麻烦了 因为…
[54:41] …I really kind of dig her now. …我真的挺喜欢她的
[54:44] I don’t know what to do about the orgy situation. 我不知道现在这个狂欢该怎么办
[54:47] Are you fucking with me? 你他妈忽悠我呢?
[54:48] I know. What are the odds? 我知道 多别扭啊?
[54:50] I mean, seriously, I’m smack dab… 我的意思是 说真的 我正好…
[54:52] …in the middle of organizing an orgy. …忙着组织狂欢派对
[54:54] – Orgy, yeah. – Yes. Yeah. – 狂欢 对 – 是啊 对吧
[54:56] And I meet the first girl in a long time… 同时我认识了这么久以来第一个
[54:58] …that I can see myself …我可以预见自己和她
[55:00] having a relationship with. 会有一段稳定恋情的女孩
[55:02] I gotta tell her about the orgy. 我该告诉她狂欢派对的事
[55:04] What? 什么?
[55:06] No. No. It’s so stupid. 不不 那太傻了
[55:08] No. Listen to me. No, no. 不 听我说 不不
[55:11] You don’t ever, ever, ever tell her about our little soiree here. 你永远永远永远都不能告诉她咱们搞的小聚会
[55:15] Ever. 永远
[55:16] Have you porked her yet? 你上她了吗?
[55:18] Oh, goddamn it, Mike. I hate when you say stuff. 哦 去你妈的 麦克 我真讨厌你说这些
[55:20] No. No, we’ve kissed. 没 没有呢 我们接吻了
[55:23] Kissed, good. Okay, good. 接吻了 不错 嗯 不错
[55:24] Keep it PG until after Labor Day, okay? 劳动节之前别碰她 好吗?
[55:26] As long as you haven’t had… 只要你们俩没有进行…
[55:28] …the exclusivity talk, and you’re not boning… …那个私密的对话 你没有进去…
[55:31] Yeah, I know. 好的 我知道了
[55:31] – Then you, my friend… 那么你呢 我的朋友
[55:32] …are a free agent. …就是个自由人
[55:34] I don’t know, dude. 我不知道 哥们
[55:36] Listen to me. You do not know what or who… 听我说 你不知道…
[55:40] …she’s been doing in her free time, ace. 她空闲时间和谁在一块干什么 这很好
[55:42] So just keep it in your pants 所以把你的家伙好好装在裤子里
[55:43] Until Après Labor Day… 直到劳动节之后
[55:46] …and then it’ll just be this crazy… …然后呢情况就会像这样疯狂…
[55:47] …wet, vivid, erotic… …湿身 劲爆 激情…
[55:51] …sexual misadventure in your past… …你曾经不好的性经历…
[55:54] …that you never have to tell her about. …就永远都不用跟她说啦
[56:01] Okay. 好吧
[56:03] – Okay? – All right, that’s the plan. – 行吗? – 好吧 就这么定了吧
[56:05] Thank you. That was oddly helpful. 谢了 这真的挺有用
[56:08] I am not just a pretty face. 我不只是脸帅
[56:14] Daddy really needs to get in shape. 老爹真的需要去健身了
[56:16] Oh, I’m with you. 噢 加我一个
[56:17] I may even cut out carbs… 我可能甚至会减少碳水化合物的摄入…
[56:18] …except for pizza and sandwiches, obviously. …当然除了披萨和三明治
[56:21] Are you guys worried at all about performing in front of everyone else? 你们大家害怕在其他人面前’表演”吗?
[56:26] Look, it’s not a race. 听着 这不是一场比赛
[56:28] Well, assuming that we can all get wood… 好吧 假设咱俩都能变强壮
[56:30] …one of us will have the smallest dick. …不过咱们俩中的一个阴茎非常小
[56:32] And I, for one, do not wanna have the smallest dick. 我呢 第一 不想成为那个阴茎最小的
[56:35] Okay. Two things. 好吧 有两点
[56:36] The ladies are gonna be too concerned about their bodies 女士们一定会过于关心她们自己的身体
[56:39] to think about yours. 以至于忽略掉你的
[56:40] And secondly, that’s all myth. 第二 那些都是瞎说
[56:43] Women do not care about penis size. 女人根本不在乎阴茎的大小
[56:45] Who do you think has the biggest dick? 你觉得谁的小弟弟最大?
[56:48] I think I know. 我想我知道
[56:52] You’re next up, laddie. 该你了 小妞
[56:55] No one fucking said anything about giving any fucking blood. 他妈的没人说过要放血啊
[56:58] And can someone explain 并且谁能跟我解释下
[56:59] why they need to puncture your vein… 为什么他们非得刺穿你的血管…
[57:01] …to find out if there’s a problem with your shvantz? …来检查你是否有性病?
[57:04] Summer after freshman year… 大一那年的夏天…
[57:06] Yeah? 怎样?
[57:07] I walked in on one of the guys… 我正好撞见他们其中一个在…
[57:10] …whacking off. …打手枪
[57:12] – Shut up. Who? – I won’t say. – 闭嘴 谁? – 我不会说的
[57:14] No, no, no, who? Who? Who? 别 别 别 谁? 谁? 谁?
[57:16] I’m not gonna tell you, 我不会跟你们说的
[57:18] but I will say that it was a monster. 但我可以告诉你们那真是个巨无霸
[57:22] Hey. That is my blood. 嘿 那是我的血
[57:25] That used to be inside you. 之前是在你的身体里
[57:26] I’m gonna lie down. 我要晕了
[57:27] What? Duquez, Duquez! 什么? 迪克斯 迪克斯!
[57:29] You gotta give us ballpark… 你得给我们一个大致的范围…
[57:31] Right, right. 对 对
[57:31] Like is that? 这么大?
[57:33] It’s more like… It was like that. 更像是…这么大
[57:35] – What? – But the head. – 什么? – 但顶端
[57:37] – What? – It’s even bigger. – 什么? – 更雄伟
[57:38] Mama likes. 妈咪就喜欢这样的
[57:40] I don’t know if you’re gonna like it. 我可不敢保证你会喜欢
[57:44] Oh, hi. 噢 嗨
[57:46] Eric? 埃里克?
[57:47] Kelly. We’re just heading back to the city. 凯利我们正要回市区去
[57:50] – We’ll be in touch this week. – Good. – 我们周末再联系 – 好的
[57:52] Regarding the house. 讨论关于房子的事
[57:53] Of course, the house, yes. Yeah, I’ll page you. 当然 房子 是的 我会联系你
[57:58] – Dody. – Eric. – 多迪 – 埃里克
[58:01] The password this week is unicorn. 这周的暗号是独角兽
[58:04] Well, I don’t know if that’ll be nece… 好吧 我不知道你是否有必…
[58:22] We’re here to share our experiences… 我们是来传授经验…
[58:25] …in creating the perfect orgy of your personal fantasies. …营造专属于你的最销魂的纵欲幻想狂欢
[58:34] See that? Everybody’s always touching two people. 看到没? 每个人都触摸两个以上的人
[58:36] A little teamwork. 些许团队合作
[58:38] They’re playing good team ball. 他们合作得很不错
[58:40] Okay, I think we get the picture. 好的 我想我们已经大致了解了
[58:49] McCrudds, you want some pizza? 马克克鲁德斯 你吃披萨吗?
[58:51] No, I’m not hungry. Thank you. 不用 我不饿 谢谢
[58:53] Got an all-l-can-eat buffet going right here. 这就是我的性爱自助大餐
[58:56] – Let me try. – Try this. – 我尝尝 – 尝尝看
[58:59] What is that? 那是什么?
[59:04] Shit! 操!
[59:05] Oh, he’s doing my move. Look at that. 噢 那是我的招儿 瞧瞧
[59:07] He knows the Thoosh. 他也会”舌头刷”这招
[59:12] Hey, you guys? 嘿 大伙儿?
[59:13] Guys. Back to the music. Are we…? 伙计们 回到音乐话题上来 我们…?
[59:15] Are we really gonna listen to Indian the whole night? 我们真的要听整晚的印度音乐?
[59:18] I think it might get a little… 我觉得可能会有点像…
[59:20] Cab ride-y? Agreed. Yeah. 出租车上听的? 同意 是的
[59:21] I’m working on a killer playlist right now. 我现在正在制作我的杀手锏播放表
[59:24] Got some obscure Radiohead. 来点儿晦涩的电台司令(乐队组合)
[59:25] Who has sex to Radiohead? 谁想听着电台司令做爱?
[59:28] Thom Yorke. 汤姆 约克(电台司令主唱)
[59:30] No Radiohead. No Radiohead. 淘汰电台司令 淘汰电台司令
[59:31] I think we need something sensual, 我觉得我们需要更感性点的
[59:33] like Sting. 像斯汀(乐队主唱)
[59:34] – I love Sting. – No. – 我爱斯汀- 不
[59:36] Unacceptable. Absolutely not fucking Sting. 无法接受 斯汀绝对不行
[59:38] That’s bullshit, man. If Sting comes on the fucking stereo… 那是狗屎 伙计 如果放斯汀的音乐…
[59:41] …guess who’s walking. This guy. …我掉头就走
[59:43] Sting, it is then. 那就要斯汀了
[59:47] – So I… – Yeah? – 那么我要… – 干嘛?
[59:50] Got you a little present. 送你一个小礼物
[59:51] Really? 真的?
[59:53] It’s filled with some great things for next weekend. 上边有些很棒的内容你下周末会用得到
[59:55] It’s not my birthday. 我生日还没到呢
[59:58] – Hey. Look, oh, boy. – Yeah. – 嘿 瞧瞧 噢 真棒 – 是的
[1:00:00] Oh, wow, look at that guy. 噢 哇 瞧那家伙
[1:00:01] He’s like a Swiss Army dude. 他就像瑞士军刀一样功能齐全
[1:00:03] Wow, that’s great. People are gonna love that. 哇 棒极了 大伙儿一定会爱上这个的
[1:00:05] Just so you know… 只想让你知道…
[1:00:08] I’m not wearing any underwear right now. 我现在下面是空挡
[1:00:10] On these stools? 坐在这些肮脏的凳子上?
[1:00:11] Well, well, well, the gang’s all here. 哦 哦 哦 大伙儿都在呢
[1:00:13] Paciellio! 帕奇利奥!
[1:00:15] – Hi. – Paciellio. – 嗨 – 帕奇利奥
[1:00:18] – Hi, guys. – What’s up? – 嗨 伙计 – 还好吗?
[1:00:20] We have some business to discuss. 我们商量了一下
[1:00:22] Right. So Glenn and I have talked it over and… 是的 格列跟我好好谈了谈…
[1:00:29] …we would like to be included in the orgy. …我们也想加入这场狂欢
[1:00:33] We’re in. 我们也入伙
[1:00:35] We wanna do it. 我们也想加入
[1:00:43] No. 不行
[1:00:44] – Why not? What… – What? – 干嘛不行? 怎么… – 怎么了?
[1:00:45] We already lined up my folks to babysit. 我们已经安排好人照看婴儿
[1:00:48] Guys, guys, 伙计 伙计
[1:00:49] as a friend and a mental-health professional… 作为朋友以及一个精神健康专家…
[1:00:51] …I think it is a horrible idea. …我认为这个主意很糟
[1:00:53] If you feel disconnected, I understand… 如果你们是感到被孤立了 我很理解…
[1:00:56] Alison, with all due respect… 艾莉森 恕我直言…
[1:00:58] …you’re an MA, I’m an MD. …你是文学硕士 我可是医学博士
[1:01:01] You’re a podiatrist. 你是个足医
[1:01:03] Okay, let’s take a vote. 好吧 我们投票决定
[1:01:05] – How many people want us in? – Right. – 多少人想让我们加入? – 好吧
[1:01:07] I would just like to say 我只是想说
[1:01:08] that I think they maybe have a point here. 我觉得他们也许说得有理
[1:01:10] Just because they have a 就因为他们有了
[1:01:12] baby doesn’t mean we should discriminate. 孩子 但并不意味着我们就得区别对待
[1:01:14] Plus, Kate’s rack is killer right now. 另外 凯特现在的状态非常好
[1:01:17] – Thank you, Michael. – Yeah. – 多谢夸奖 迈克尔 – 是的
[1:01:19] Jesus, Mike, are you insane? 上帝啊 麦克 你疯了吗?
[1:01:21] No. No, no. 不行 不行 不行
[1:01:23] Dude, dude, dude, 10 o’clock. 哥们 哥们 哥们 十点钟方向
[1:01:24] Ten o’clock. My 10, my 10. 十点钟方向 我的十点钟 我的
[1:01:27] Shit. 操
[1:01:28] Hey! Look who it is. 嘿! 瞧瞧谁在这儿
[1:01:31] Hi, there it is. 嗨 好了
[1:01:33] Hey, this is my Realtor, Kelly. 嘿 这是我的房产经纪 凯利
[1:01:35] This is the group, the gang. 这就是那群人 那一伙儿
[1:01:37] – Hi, Kelly. – Hi, Kelly. – 嗨 凯利- 嗨 凯利
[1:01:39] Gosh, I’ve heard so much about all of you guys. 天呐 我听说过你们不少事儿呢
[1:01:41] How? When? 怎么会? 什么时候?
[1:01:43] What? Why? What’s she talking about? 什么? 为什么? 她到底在说些什么?
[1:01:45] Let’s get a drink. 我们去喝上一杯
[1:01:46] Yeah, yeah, yeah. 好 好 好
[1:01:48] You think we couldn’t handle this 你们觉得就因我们已经为人父母
[1:01:50] because we’re parents? 就不能搞定了吗?
[1:01:51] Well, we can handle shit that you can’t even imagine. 好吧 我们的本事可超乎你们想象
[1:01:54] You know, you motherfuckers have no idea. 你们他妈的知道个屁
[1:01:57] – That’s right. – No idea. – 够了 – 知道个屁
[1:01:59] – Come on. – You… You… – 走吧 – 你们…你们…
[1:02:01] You’re all lightweights. 你们都是轻量级的
[1:02:03] You are all playing JV ball. 你们资历还浅得很
[1:02:06] Lightweights. 轻量级
[1:02:07] – All right, Glenn. – Come on, honey. – 行了 格列- 走吧 亲爱的
[1:02:10] On a lighter note, I have this present. 来点轻松的 我这儿有个小礼物
[1:02:16] Dildos. 假阴茎
[1:02:17] You know, in a pinch, this would be great for a toothbrush. 你知道 紧要关头 这可以当牙刷使
[1:02:23] And I have no idea what this is. 我完全搞不懂这是用来干吗的
[1:02:25] Hey, Eric, what’s up with all the dildos? 嘿 埃里克 那些假阴茎是怎么回事?
[1:02:27] Hey, those are my friends. 嘿 他们可是我朋友
[1:02:29] Hey, what’s going on with the house? 嘿 房子的事怎么样了?
[1:02:31] Um, I’ve been able to slow 嗯 我设法拖延了卖房进度
[1:02:32] things down to buy you till the end of the summer. 直到夏天结束前你的房子可以暂时保住
[1:02:36] – Really? – Yeah. – 真的? – 是的
[1:02:38] Oh, you’re the best. 噢 你是最棒的
[1:02:43] Thank you so much. 感激不尽
[1:02:44] – What is that? – What? – 那是怎么回事? – 什么?
[1:02:46] – What’s going on? – Nothing. – 到底怎么回事? – 没什么事儿
[1:02:47] He told me not to tell anybody so… 他叫我别跟任何人说所以…
[1:02:49] – Yeah, okay. – You know. – 是的 没事儿 – 你知道
[1:02:52] – Keep it on the down-low. – Yeah. – 保持低调 – 好的
[1:02:54] He asked her out to get them to stall. 他约她出去是为了拖延点时间
[1:02:56] Went on a couple dates, likes her… 约约会 装着喜欢她…
[1:02:57] …doesn’t want to sleep with her before the orgy… …他不想在狂欢前跟她上床…
[1:03:00] …because it’s wrong to do both. …因为他觉得两件事同时进行不好
[1:03:01] – He doesn’t wanna sleep with her. – 他不想跟她上床
[1:03:03] That actually means he likes her. 那事实上表明他喜欢她
[1:03:05] Awesome. 太好了
[1:03:07] Hey. Dildo wave. 嘿 假阴茎人狼
[1:03:08] – Hi. – Hi. – 嗨 – 嗨
[1:03:30] Yo, maharajah, wanna get my back for me? 唷 印度王公 帮我擦擦背好吗?
[1:03:33] What is this shit? 这是什么鬼东西?
[1:03:34] Self tanner, man. 手动黑肤霜 伙计
[1:03:35] I wanna look like a porn star. 我想看上去像个色情明星
[1:03:37] Fuck me, I just stroked out my third batch du jour. 该死 这已经是我今天的第三批货了
[1:03:40] You boys might wanna do the same. Don’t wanna come quick… 你们最好也练习练习 可不想来得太快…
[1:03:42] …like a bunch of amateurs. …跟群业余选手似的
[1:03:44] – Oh, God. I am not touching you. 噢 天啊 我可不想碰你
[1:03:48] Fuck it. I’m gonna whack it again. 他妈的 我要再打一炮
[1:03:50] – You look so pretty. – So do you. – 你看上去美呆了 – 你也是
[1:03:53] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:03:54] I love it. 我喜欢
[1:03:55] Consider yourself warned. 我可先警告过你们了
[1:03:57] This absinthe is the real deal. 这苦艾酒可是货真价实的
[1:03:59] I had it flown in from Amsterdam. 我从阿姆斯特丹空运过来的
[1:04:01] The guy that sold it to me said it’s the stuff Van Gogh was on… 卖给我那哥们儿说这东西可是梵高…
[1:04:04] …when he cut his ear off. …在切下他耳朵前喝的
[1:04:06] Oh, no. 噢 不会吧
[1:04:06] It’s gonna be a starry night, huh? 今晚一定会很逍遥 呵?
[1:04:08] It smells like licorice. 闻起来像甘草汁
[1:04:10] A toast. A toast. 干杯 干杯
[1:04:12] To friends. 敬朋友
[1:04:14] To friends. 敬朋友
[1:04:15] And to making sweet love with, to, near… 然后敬和旁边的…
[1:04:20] – On. – In. – 上边的 – 里边的
[1:04:21] Under. And behind. 下边的 后边的轰轰烈烈干一场
[1:04:25] All right, salud. 好吧 干杯
[1:04:33] Sober. Never more. 清醒 到此为止
[1:04:43] The pillows look really nice. 枕头看起来真不错
[1:04:45] Yeah. 是啊
[1:04:46] These Crate and Barrel or? 这些克拉特·巴雷尔(知名家居名牌)还是?
[1:04:57] You guys look great. 你们看上去很赞
[1:04:58] Oh, thanks. 噢 谢谢
[1:04:59] You look so fucking hot. 你们看上去真火辣
[1:05:01] I’m just being honest. I wanna lick your belly button. 我实话实说 我真想舔你的肚脐
[1:05:04] And yours, your belly button’s nice too. You got a good one too. 还有你的 你的肚脐也很赞 你的也不错
[1:05:07] I haven’t seen yours, 我还没看过你的
[1:05:08] but I’m gonna lick the shit out of that thing. 但我会舔得你如仙如死
[1:05:12] As the de facto lead wolf, right? 作为领头狼
[1:05:15] I… I should kick this mofo off… 我…我应该带头进入状态…
[1:05:17] …but I gotta be honest with you. …但说实在的
[1:05:19] I have no idea what to do, so… 我也不知道该怎么开始 所以…
[1:05:21] – Lead wolf? – Oh, yeah. – 领头狼? – 噢 是的
[1:05:22] – You had to be there kind of. – Tut-tut-tut. Okay. – 你得先开始有点 – 啧啧啧 行了
[1:05:26] Listen up, everybody. As per usual… 听好了 各位 就跟以往一样…
[1:05:28] …it is up to me to get this party started. …由我来开启这场派对
[1:05:31] Hang on. I got something for you. 等等 我有东西展示给你们
[1:05:33] Hang on a second, ladies. 稍等片刻 女士们
[1:05:40] – Yeah, rock ‘n’ roll. – Holy moly. – 是的 摇滚起来 – 我的天
[1:05:42] We’re on safari now. 我们开始狩猎之旅
[1:05:43] Yeah. 是的
[1:05:45] How many leopards had to die? 这得死多少只美洲豹?
[1:05:46] Just one big old kinky leopard. 一只又大又老又变态的就够了
[1:05:50] They won’t kick us out. 他们不会把我们踢出局的
[1:05:51] If we’re here, they won’t kick us out. 既然我们都来了 他们就不会赶我们走
[1:05:53] – Okay. – They won’t do it. – 好吧 – 他们不会那样做
[1:05:56] And we’re totally sure we wanna do this? 我们真的百分百确定我们要这么做吗?
[1:06:00] – Yeah. – Yeah. – 是的 – 好吧
[1:06:03] Somebody do something. 谁来做点儿什么啊
[1:06:06] All right? Anybody? 好吗? 随便谁?
[1:06:09] All right, fuck it. I’m gonna call it. 好吧 操 我来点将
[1:06:11] Sue, kiss Alison. I’m gonna start touching myself. 苏 去亲艾莉森 我开始自摸
[1:06:14] Oh. We could start with a back-rub circle like in college. 噢 我们可以像在大学一样先围成圈擦背
[1:06:20] I’ll get things started. 我来带头好了
[1:06:23] Yes. Yeah! 对 很好!
[1:06:24] Here we go. 开始了
[1:06:27] I’m sorry, I can’t. I can’t do this anymore. 我很抱歉 我不行 我做不下去了
[1:06:30] I can’t. I can’t do this. I’m sorry. 我不行 我做不到 抱歉
[1:06:35] I knew it. 我就知道
[1:06:36] I knew you’d fucking puss out, man. 我就知道你会临阵脱逃 哥们
[1:06:38] I’m not pussing out. I’m in a relationship… 我不是临阵脱逃 我现在正在交往中…
[1:06:40] …that I really appreciate. And I don’t wanna fuck this up. …我真的很珍惜 我不想把一切搞砸
[1:06:43] Classic Duquez. 典型的迪克斯
[1:06:44] You know, it’s like doughnuts, no doughnuts… 你知道 就像要甜甜圈 不要甜甜圈…
[1:06:48] We take a look-see through the window… 我们在窗边看看
[1:06:50] …and if it looks, like, too freaky or lame… 要是看起来太怪太傻
[1:06:53] – Yeah. …we take off. – 好的 – 我们就撤
[1:06:55] And if it looks, you know, cool, we go in. 如果看上去 就是 很酷 我们就进去
[1:06:59] – Okay? – Okay. – 好吗? - 好
[1:07:01] I’m not mad at you. 我没生你的气
[1:07:02] Eric, Eric. I love what’s going on here… 埃里克 埃里克 我喜欢这的一切
[1:07:05] …but I don’t think you need to insult. 但我觉得没必要互相侮辱
[1:07:07] You should actually communicate. 你们应该好好沟通
[1:07:08] My God, Alison, please. 天呐 艾莉森 拜托
[1:07:10] – Give it a rest? Just one night? – You’re uncomfortable with emotion. – 歇会吧你 就一晚 – 你现在情绪不好
[1:07:14] Oh, yeah, I can’t. 哦 是么 我做不到
[1:07:15] I’m the only one here with issues. 我是这里唯一有问题的人吗
[1:07:16] It’s just me? What about you and your relationship? 只有我吗? 那你跟你的对象呢?
[1:07:19] – We broke up. – You broke up? – 我们分了 – 你们分了?
[1:07:20] – Yes. – You broke up? – 是的 – 你们分了?
[1:07:22] Like you broke up a couple years ago at the Oktoberfest in July party? 像七月的啤酒节派对上那次一样分了?
[1:07:25] That kind? 是那种分手吗?
[1:07:26] – What happened on Oktoberfest? 啤酒节上发生什么事了?
[1:07:27] This one tells me that her and Marcus are broken up. Over. 这家伙跟我说她跟马库斯分手了 就这样
[1:07:31] We’re joking, having drinks, 我们正喝着酒开玩笑呢
[1:07:32] she tells me about it, we hook up. 她告诉我了 然后我们就勾搭上了
[1:07:34] Next morning, she’s having brunch with the guy. 第二天早晨 她还跟那家伙吃早午餐
[1:07:37] Whoa, whoa, wait. What? 哇哇 等等 什么?
[1:07:39] You never told me this. 你从来没跟我说过
[1:07:41] I don’t need to tell you because nothing happened. 我没必要告诉你因为什么都没发生
[1:07:43] We didn’t sleep together. 我们没睡一起
[1:07:44] You told me it was a blowjob, she wouldn’t swallow. 你跟我说只是口交 她不肯咽下去
[1:07:47] No, I did not, Mike. I did not say that. 不 我没那么说 麦克 我没说过
[1:07:49] – It was a fucking hand job. – Hand job. That’s right. – 只是打手枪 – 打手枪 就是了
[1:07:52] It was a hand job. I’m sorry. My bad. 打手枪 对不起 我的错
[1:07:54] – Please don’t go there. – No, no, no. – 请不要再说了 – 不不不
[1:07:56] Alison, shut up. You’re a hypocrite. 艾莉森 闭嘴 你个伪君子
[1:08:00] What’s going on? 怎么了?
[1:08:01] First of all, they’re dressed like Indians from India. 首先 他们穿得跟印度来的印第安人似的
[1:08:06] – That makes much more sense. – Yeah. – 说得过去 – 对啊
[1:08:08] This is why I don’t tell you. 所以我才不告诉你
[1:08:09] You could’ve given him a blowjob. 你都给他打手枪了
[1:08:11] Why didn’t you fuck him? 干嘛不干脆干一场?
[1:08:12] Why don’t you get over it? 你为什么不忘掉这件事?
[1:08:14] How long are you gonna be obsessed with Eric? 你还要迷恋埃里克多久?
[1:08:17] Oh, shit. 哦 该死
[1:08:19] Wait, what? 等等 什么?
[1:08:22] Okay, okay. 好了好了
[1:08:24] “Urch” your brakes on, people. 继续啊 你们
[1:08:27] We are rapidly losing the erotic vibe. 我们快要没情色氛围了
[1:08:30] I’m gonna get this party rocking right here in a major way. 我要用绝招来扭转派对氛围了
[1:08:34] What you got, man? 你要干嘛 老兄?
[1:08:35] Ready, set, here we go. 准备 发射 来吧
[1:08:38] Let loose the Kraken. 解放挪威海怪吧
[1:08:42] Will you give it a break, Mike? This shit’s pathetic. 你就不能歇会吗麦克? 这真可悲
[1:08:45] Oh, fuck you. You fucking pussy. You’re lame. 哦 去你的 你这该死的胆小鬼 你逊毙了
[1:08:48] You’re the lame one, man. 你才是最逊的那个 伙计
[1:08:50] You don’t have a job. You don’t have a girlfriend. You follow Eric around… 你没工作 没女朋友 你跟着埃里克…
[1:08:53] …and do everything he tells you to do. Like his little fucking pet. 他叫你干什么就干什么 跟他的跟屁虫似的
[1:08:59] Dougie. 道格
[1:09:01] Fuck you, Doug. 去你的 道格
[1:09:07] Is that what you think of me? 你们都是那么想我的?
[1:09:09] You think I’m his…? 你们觉得我是他的
[1:09:09] You think I’m his fucking pet? 你们觉得我是他该死的跟屁虫?
[1:09:11] No. 不
[1:09:13] He meant pet in a nice way. 他指的是好的方面
[1:09:20] Is he fucking with me right now? 他现在是跟我杠上了吗?
[1:09:22] This is the worst orgy ever. 这是史上最烂的狂欢
[1:09:25] Should we just go home or? 我们是该回家还是?
[1:09:27] No. 不
[1:09:29] We already got a sitter. 我们已经请保姆了
[1:09:31] You wanna go see a movie or you wanna…? 你是想去看场电影还是…?
[1:09:38] Okay, okay. All right, time out. 好吧 好吧 好了 休息结束
[1:09:39] Time out. Time out, T.O., okay? 休息结束 休息结束 结束 行了吗?
[1:09:42] I think everyone just needs to take a deep breath. 我觉得所有人都应该深呼吸
[1:09:45] All right? 好不好?
[1:09:47] We need to relax and chill out for a second, all right? 我们需要放松下 冷静几秒 明白吗?
[1:09:53] Where are you going? 你去哪儿?
[1:09:54] I’m just going outside to get some fresh air. 我只是出去呼吸下新鲜空气
[1:09:56] Clear my head. 清醒下脑袋
[1:10:01] I swear to God, guys, I thought this was gonna be fun. 我对天发誓 伙计们 我以为这会很好玩
[1:10:27] Oh, yeah, oh! 哦 耶 哦!
[1:10:30] Why won’t God just let me have an orgy? 为什么老天不让我狂欢下呢?
[1:10:40] Okay. All right, here we go. 好吧 好了 来
[1:10:47] – Eric. – Kelly. – 埃里克 – 凯利
[1:10:49] What are you doing? I thought you were with your friends. 你在干吗? 我以为你跟你朋友在一起
[1:10:52] I know. I know. 我知道 我知道
[1:10:53] Did you fly here on a carpet? 你是坐飞毯来的吗?
[1:10:55] No. No, no. I… 不不不 我…
[1:10:57] It’s a last-second costume concept for… 这是上个服装主题…
[1:11:00] Look, l… 听着 我…
[1:11:02] I’ve been thinking about things and I realized something. 我一直在想一些事情然后我意识到
[1:11:05] Oh, shit. 哦该死
[1:11:06] I thought we ordered pizza. What’d you get, Indian food? 我以为我们点的披萨 你点的什么 印度菜?
[1:11:12] I’m sorry. 对不起
[1:11:13] I… Sorry to interrupt. Sorry. 我…不好意思打扰了 不好意思
[1:11:16] Pete, give us a second? Hey, hey, hey, Eric. 皮特 给我们几秒行吗? 嘿嘿嘿 埃里克
[1:11:19] Yeah, yeah, yeah. Yeah. 嗯嗯嗯嗯
[1:11:21] – You didn’t call. – I know. – 你没打给我 – 我知道
[1:11:22] I’m sorry. I’m sorry. 对不起 对不起
[1:11:25] Oh, pizza? Really? 哦 披萨? 真的吗?
[1:11:28] – I’m sorry. – No, that’s all right. – 对不起 – 不用 没关系
[1:11:30] – Hey, what’s up, man? – Eighteen bucks. – 嘿 怎么了 伙计? – 十八块
[1:11:32] Go, have fun. Hone… 去吧 玩开心点 老实…
[1:11:33] Honestly. No biggie. 老实说 没什么大不了的
[1:11:36] I’ll call you tomorrow. 我明天打给你
[1:11:39] Bye. 拜
[1:11:42] Like I don’t know that I don’t have a girlfriend. 好像我不知道自己没女朋友似的
[1:11:46] Like I’m not trying to remember that every fucking night of my life. 好像我没有每晚都提醒自己一样的
[1:11:52] It’s hard. 很难过
[1:11:59] – Hey. – Hi. – 嘿 – 嗨
[1:12:01] – So where were we? – Where’d you go? – 我们现在到哪儿了? – 你去哪了?
[1:12:04] I know, I know, I know, I… 我知道 我知道 我知道 我…
[1:12:06] I’m sorry I left. You know, I… 对不起我走了 你知道的 我…
[1:12:09] I’m gonna be honest with you guys. I’m freaking out a little. 我该对你们诚实的 我有点儿吓坏了
[1:12:16] I have had the best times of my life… 我一生中最美好的时光
[1:12:19] …with you guys in this house… 是跟你们一起在这所房子里
[1:12:22] …and I’m gonna miss it. 我会想念这些日子的
[1:12:27] I’m gonna miss it so much. 我会很想念这些日子的
[1:12:29] I love you guys. 我爱你们
[1:12:32] I love every single one of you. 每一个我都爱
[1:12:35] She wasn’t home, huh? 她不在家 哈?
[1:12:37] No. No, she was home. 不不 她在
[1:12:40] She was on a date. 她在约会
[1:12:43] Yeah. And I showed up dressed like fucking Aladdin. 是啊 我他妈穿得像个阿拉丁
[1:12:49] Well, I think that you look adorable. 可我觉得你很可爱
[1:12:51] And I am so happy that you’re back. 我很高兴你回来了
[1:12:56] It’s been a pretty emotional night for all of us. 对我们来说这真是个不眠夜啊
[1:12:59] How about a big super-gay group hug? 来个超级集体大拥抱怎么样?
[1:13:03] – Oh, yeah. – Group hug. – 哦 可以呀 – 集体拥抱
[1:13:06] I love you guys. 我爱你们这些家伙
[1:13:14] Oh, my God. 哦 天呐
[1:13:17] Oh, my. I would not have called that. 哦天 我可没想到会那样
[1:13:25] Hey, what was that about earlier? 嗨 你先前那么说是什么意思?
[1:13:26] – Yeah, nothing. Later. – What? – 哦 没什么 晚点儿再说 – 什么?
[1:13:30] Wha…? 什…?
[1:13:33] Oh, gosh! 哦 天啊!
[1:13:35] It’s happening. It’s really happening. 发生了 真的发生了
[1:13:37] – We can do this. – I don’t know if I can. – 我们能做到的 – 我不知道我行不行
[1:13:40] We’ll do it together. Okay? 我们一起做 好吗?
[1:13:44] One. 一
[1:13:47] Two. 二
[1:13:52] Three. 三
[1:13:56] Hello, boobs. 你们好 胸器
[1:14:00] Are they okay? 他们没事吧?
[1:14:03] They’re fucking fabulous. 他们爽死了
[1:14:05] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:14:09] Oh. And just so you know… 哦 只是你知道的…
[1:14:13] …l’ve never been able to orgasm, so no pressure. 我从没这么兴奋过 不是要给你压力
[1:14:17] I’m all about giving pleasure. 我只是想给你带来快乐
[1:14:19] This is so much better than porn. 这可比毛片好多了
[1:14:30] Well, hey-o. 呃 嗨-哦
[1:14:32] Oh, my God! 哦 天呐!
[1:14:34] I told you so. 我告诉过你的
[1:14:35] You weren’t kidding. 你不是开玩笑吧
[1:14:36] That is remarkable that he is insecure. 很显然他是个危险人物
[1:14:42] Tequila! 龙舌兰!
[1:15:09] Everybody, drink from the ceiling. 大家伙都从天花板喝吧
[1:15:22] – Hey, Mike. – Hi there. – 嘿 麦克 – 嗨 你们俩
[1:15:24] You guys gotta try these chocolate-covered strawberries. 你们得尝尝这些裹了巧克力酱的草莓
[1:15:27] They’re so decadent. 他们太绝妙了
[1:15:28] Oh, no, no. I’m good. I just had some Bagel Bites. 哦 不不 我很好 我刚吃了小百吉饼
[1:15:30] – Where’d you get Bagel Bites? – Forget it. – 你的小百吉饼哪来的? – 当我没说
[1:15:34] Mahalo, freaky people. 马哈罗 怪咔们
[1:15:36] We thought it might be fun… 我们觉得这可能很有趣
[1:15:37] …if we all went out and made love in the pool. 如果我们都出去在池子里做爱的话
[1:15:40] Yes, yes. 对呀 对呀
[1:15:41] Yeah, you wanna go in the pool? 是呀 你想去池子里么?
[1:15:42] No. No, no. We’re good right here. We’re good. 不不不 我们在这就好 我们很好
[1:15:45] – Oh, we’re okay. – Yeah. – 哦 我们没事儿 – 是啊
[1:15:46] Thanks though. It’s chlorinated. Have fun. 还是谢谢你 消过毒了 找乐子去吧
[1:15:52] Sue, I’m so happy for you. 苏 我真为你高兴
[1:15:54] Hey, guys, could we just get a minute? 嘿 伙计们 让我们单独处会儿好吗
[1:15:57] Just a minute? 就一会儿?
[1:15:57] Yeah, just give us a sec, will you? 对啊 给我们几秒就成 行吗?
[1:15:59] Oh, so sorry. 哦 真对不起
[1:16:03] We’re not giving you enough privacy at an orgy? 狂欢派对上还想要足够的个人空间?
[1:16:06] Oh, kind of a fair hit. 哦 这才公平点了
[1:16:08] Yeah, now… 是啊 现在…
[1:16:10] Are you okay? You wanna talk or something? 你没事吧? 你要说说话什么的吗?
[1:16:12] No, no. Just be in the moment. 不不 这样就好
[1:16:15] Okay. Yeah, no, can do. Can do. Okay. Okay. 好吧 好的 不 能 能 好的 好的
[1:16:20] – Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck. – Oh, yeah? – 哦 靠靠靠 – 哦什么事?
[1:16:23] You like to dirty talk? Yeah? 你喜欢说点脏话? 是吗?
[1:16:24] Fuck. 操
[1:16:25] Okay, you wanna fuck me? 好呀? 你想操我?
[1:16:26] You wanna fuck me hard? 你想使劲儿操我?
[1:16:27] No, Sue. Hop off. My foot, my foot. 不 苏 下来 我的脚 我的脚
[1:16:29] Oh, oh, okay. 哦哦 好吧
[1:16:30] Oh, foot cramp. 哦 脚抽经
[1:16:32] – Okay. – That’s a doozie. – 好了 – 脚趾头都开了
[1:16:33] Okay. All right. 好了 没事了
[1:16:35] Oh, God, my big toe’s so far away from my other toes. 哦天呐 我的大拇指跟其它脚趾头分得好开
[1:16:37] Okay, hey. Hey, flex it out. 好了 嘿嘿 弯一下
[1:16:40] Flex it out. Flex it, okay. 弯一下 弯一下
[1:16:41] Oh, we should have done this 15 years ago. 哦 我们十五年前就该这么做了
[1:16:44] Hey, guys. 嗨 伙计们
[1:16:46] I broke my diet. 我把我的食物打翻了
[1:16:51] – Okay. You’re good? – Oh, yeah. – 好了 你还好吧? – 哦 很好
[1:16:53] – Yeah? You’re good? – Okay. There it goes. – 是吗? 你很好? – 好了 过去了
[1:16:55] – There it goes. Oh, wow. – Okay. – 过去了 哦 喔 – 好了
[1:16:58] Okay. Okay. Okay. 好了 好了 好了
[1:17:00] Oh, no, it’s back. It’s back worse! 哦不 又来了 比原先还糟!
[1:17:03] It’s… The little guy is in on it now. 这…小脚趾也来了
[1:17:05] Hey, gang. Sake bombs. 嘿 你们好 青酒炸弹
[1:17:17] Oh, my God! 哦 天呐!
[1:17:19] Oh, my God, my dick is having 哦 天呐 我的小老弟
[1:17:20] the best night of its life. 过了它有生之年最爽的一晚
[1:17:22] Oh, we’re all fucking. Oh, we’re all finally fucking. 哦 我们都在做爱 哦 我们终于都做了
[1:17:25] Oh, and I can be as loud as I fucking want! 哦 我想多大声就多大声!
[1:17:27] Oh, no. 哦 不
[1:17:31] My contact. 我的小老弟
[1:17:32] Alison, my contacts. 艾莉森 我的小老弟
[1:17:34] I’m good. I’m good. Play through. 我没事 我没事 接着玩吧
[1:17:36] Bro, count me down. 哥们儿 帮我倒数
[1:17:37] – What? – Count me down from five. – 什么? – 帮我倒数五
[1:17:40] – What does that even mean? – Oh, fuck! Count me down from 10. – 什么意思? – 哦 靠! 帮我到数十
[1:17:43] Count him down, Adam. Just count him down. 你帮他倒数就是了 亚当 倒数就是了
[1:17:47] This whole sex in the pool thing is not working. 在池子里做爱的计划行不通啊
[1:17:49] Water is not a lubricant. 水不够滑
[1:17:52] Okay, brothers and sisters. Let’s take this party indoors. 好吧 兄弟姐妹们 咱们进屋里派对吧
[1:17:55] I’m running with a boner! 我跟个笨蛋在跑!
[1:17:58] Pineapple mojitos. 菠萝鸡尾酒
[1:18:01] Yeah, most… 是啊 最…
[1:18:04] Fuck! 靠!
[1:18:06] Are you ready? 准备好了没?
[1:18:07] As I’ll ever be. 时刻准备着
[1:18:14] I’m next, I’m next, I’m next. 下一个我来 下一个我来 下一个我来
[1:18:17] Vodka tonic. 伏特加滋补酒
[1:18:24] Yo, can I tag in? 哟 我能插一脚吗?
[1:18:28] You’re like the sweet, tender lion. 你就像只甜美温柔的狮子
[1:18:30] Mike, go away. 麦克 走开
[1:18:32] You guys haven’t slept with anybody else yet. 你们这俩家伙还没跟人睡过
[1:18:34] You’re hogging Willow. 你可是贪嘴维萝啊
[1:18:36] Go away. Go away, Mike. 走开 走开 麦克
[1:18:40] Vodka. 伏特加
[1:18:42] Come on. 来嘛
[1:18:43] Sue, I just wanna say I’m so sorry about the whole Eric thing. 苏 我只是想说埃里克的事真的很抱歉
[1:18:47] No. Totally don’t. It’s so over. I don’t care. 不 完全不用 已经过去了 我不在乎
[1:18:51] No, but you know, 不 但是你知道的
[1:18:53] you’re a really good friend and I love you. 你真的是个很好的朋友 我爱你
[1:18:56] No, I love you. You are so smart and you’re so beautiful. 不 我爱你 你是那么的聪明那么的漂亮
[1:19:00] And I totally get why he would wanna be with you. 我完全理解他为什么跟你在一起
[1:19:04] You’re the beautiful one. 你才漂亮
[1:19:06] Oh, my God, your body is ridiculous. 哦 天呐 你的身体真美妙
[1:19:09] Your body is ridiculous, okay? 你的身体才美妙 知道吗?
[1:19:11] And I would give anything to have your breasts… 能得到你的胸部我愿意付出任何代价…
[1:19:14] …just for, like, one day. 哪怕只一天
[1:19:16] Yeah, but your ass is off the charts, seriously. 是么 但说真的你的屁股才有吸引力
[1:19:21] Okay. I would kill to have your eyes. 好吧 为了你的眼睛我可以去死
[1:19:23] You know that you have the most beautiful green eyes… 你知道吗你拥有我见过的
[1:19:27] …that I have ever seen. 最美的淡绿色眼睛
[1:19:36] Oh, yeah. 哦 耶
[1:19:42] Oh, yeah. 哦 耶
[1:19:46] – I saw that. – You see that? – 我看见了 – 你看见了?
[1:19:47] It looked like a little flash of light. 看上去像一小束光线
[1:19:49] I know. I think I just… God. 我知道 我以为我只是…天呐
[1:19:52] I never thought I’d hear myself say this… 我从没想过我会这么说
[1:19:54] …but I’m gonna take a break… 但是我要暂时
[1:19:56] …from this girl-on-girl-on-girl action… 从女生互搞游戏中抽身
[1:19:59] …and check the score of the Yankee game. 去看看扬基队现在的比分
[1:20:03] This feels fucking fabulous. 这感觉棒呆了
[1:20:09] Michael! 迈克尔!
[1:20:11] – Let’s go. – Are you sure? – 我们来吧 – 你确定?
[1:20:13] Yes, 100,000 percent sure. 是的 十万分确定
[1:20:15] Let’s go. Right now. 我们来吧 马上来
[1:20:16] Okay, okay. Let’s go. 好吧 好 我们来
[1:20:17] You fucking did it. Look at this. You are awe-inspiring. 你做到了 瞧这个 你真是令人敬佩
[1:20:22] – Thank you, Mike. – No. – 谢谢你 麦克 – 不用
[1:20:24] I’m gonna tell you something… 我有事要告诉你
[1:20:25] …and I want you to listen because I fucking mean it. 我希望你好好听因为我是认真的
[1:20:28] Okay. 好吧
[1:20:30] You could be the president of the United States. 你可以做美国总统
[1:20:35] Well, not after something like this. 没有这样的事
[1:20:37] Hey! No. I’m fucking serious. 嘿! 不是的 我真的是认真的
[1:20:40] You could do it if you wanted to. 如果你想做你就能做
[1:20:43] Yeah. 是的
[1:20:45] You’re getting kind of close, Mike. 你靠太近了 麦克
[1:20:47] – Am I? – Yeah. – 是么? – 是啊
[1:20:50] You’re not trying to kiss me, are you? 你没想吻我吧 是吗?
[1:20:53] Would it scare you if I was? 如果我想呢 会吓到你么?
[1:20:55] I guess so. 会吧
[1:20:57] Fucking kiss chicken, dude. 去他的小鸡饼 老兄
[1:21:00] – It’s on. – All right. – 来了 – 好吧
[1:21:02] Let me just set this right here. 那我把它放这儿吧
[1:21:04] Whatever. 随便
[1:21:13] You scared yet? 你害怕了吗?
[1:21:16] No. 没
[1:21:17] No? 没有嘛?
[1:21:20] How about now? Touching your nose with my nose. 现在呢? 用我的鼻子碰你的鼻子
[1:21:23] It’s okay, I’m part Eskimo. 还好 我有爱斯基摩血统
[1:21:26] We’re nose-kissing, buddy. 我们在行鼻吻礼 伙计
[1:21:28] It’s more than our noses touching right now. 现在可不止鼻吻礼了
[1:21:30] It’s our souls. 是我们的灵魂在亲吻
[1:21:38] Yeah, that’s been brewing for years. 啊 那已经酝酿很多年了
[1:21:40] Well, I think we both won. 我想我们都赢了
[1:21:43] I’m pretty sure we both just lost. 我十分确定我们都只是迷失了
[1:21:49] Tonic. 滋补酒
[1:21:54] Don’t stop. Don’t stop. Don’t stop. Almost there. Almost there. 别停 别停 别停别停 快到了 快到了
[1:21:57] No, don’t stop. Don’t stop. Don’t stop. 不 别停别停别停
[1:22:00] It feels so good. It feels so good, don’t stop. 感觉太好了 感觉太好了 别停
[1:22:07] How about that? 那个怎么样?
[1:22:08] So how long has this been going on? 那边有多长时间了?
[1:22:11] About a half an hour. 大约半个钟头
[1:22:12] I’m good. I’m gonna… I’m getting it. 好爽 我快…好了
[1:22:14] Poor bastard. 可怜的小混球
[1:22:15] Fucking so good. 干得太好了
[1:22:18] Hang in there, buddy. 停在那儿 老兄
[1:22:19] Almost there. 快到了
[1:22:20] Yeah. Yes. Yes! 耶 好耶好!
[1:22:24] Oh, yeah, yeah. I’m coming. 哦 耶耶 我好了
[1:22:26] Yes! Oh, yes! 好! 哦好!
[1:22:28] Yes, yes, yes! 好 好 好!
[1:22:30] Oh, yes! Yes! 哦 好! 好!
[1:22:33] Yes! 好!
[1:22:56] Hey! Good morning, everybody. 嘿! 早上好 大家伙
[1:22:59] So look what I got. 看看我拿的什么
[1:23:01] Commemorative Labor Day orgy T-shirts right here. 劳动节狂欢纪念T恤
[1:23:03] Pink and blue. 粉色跟蓝色
[1:23:05] Unisex, 100 percent cotton. 男女通用 纯棉的
[1:23:07] You made T-shirts? 你做了T恤?
[1:23:08] Yup. Laura. 是呀 劳拉
[1:23:13] Where are we gonna wear these? 我们要穿这个去哪儿?
[1:23:14] Anywhere. What do you mean? 哪都行 你是什么意思?
[1:23:17] Jesus Christ, I am hung over like a madman. 老天爷 我疯像子一样乱转
[1:23:22] All right, ladies. Ladies, I got one… 好了 女士们 女士们 我有一个
[1:23:24] One easy question for all of you. 很简单的问题想问你们
[1:23:26] Overall, where would you rank me? 总之你们把我分在哪个等级?
[1:23:30] Just have a bagel and relax. 吃个面包圈放松一下
[1:23:31] Listen, I need to know. I just… I need to know. 听着 我要知道 我就…我就是要知道
[1:23:34] Well, for me, there was one clear winner. 好吧 对我来说 赢家很明显
[1:23:38] Okay, I know, good. Eric. 好吧 我知道了 很好 埃里克
[1:23:40] Blah, blah. Big surprise. What about this guy? 啦啦啦啦 大惊喜 那到底是谁呢?
[1:23:42] – I was gonna say Adam. – Adam. – 我要说是亚当 – 亚当
[1:23:45] What? 什么?
[1:23:46] For a neurotic hypochondriac with panic attacks… 作为一个神经质的忧郁恐慌症患者
[1:23:49] …he was really uninhibited. 他还真是狂放不羁啊
[1:23:52] So what? Out of the four dudes in the house… 那又怎样? 整个房子里有四位仁兄
[1:23:54] …I didn’t even rank in the top two? That’s what you’re telling me? 我连前二都排不上 你是想这么跟我说么?
[1:23:58] Didn’t I do my move? 难道我没展示我的绝招吗?
[1:23:59] The move with the fingers and the tongue? The Thoosh? 手指跟舌头的绝招? “舌头刷”?
[1:24:02] – Laura. – You did it. – 劳拉 – 你展示了
[1:24:04] I thooshed you. I know I did. 我给你”舌刷”了 我记得的
[1:24:06] You don’t need to do it now. 你没必要现在展示
[1:24:07] We don’t need to see it again. 我们没必要再看一次
[1:24:09] Yeah. Can we just eat breakfast? 是啊 我们就不能好好吃早餐吗?
[1:24:13] It’s Marcus. 是马库斯
[1:24:18] Hello? 你好?
[1:24:20] Oh, tell him how much we missed him. 哦 告诉他我们昨晚有多想他
[1:24:24] – Hey. – Everybody’s up. – 嘿 – 所有人都起床啦
[1:24:25] Hey. 嘿
[1:24:27] Morning. 早上好
[1:24:28] Hey, man, about the shit that went down last night… 嘿 伙计 关于昨晚的口角…
[1:24:31] Dude. Oh, shit. 兄弟 哦 该死
[1:24:32] I’m sorry if I did anything weird to you or Willow, any thooshing. 如果我对你或维萝做了什么奇怪的事我很抱歉
[1:24:35] Anything like that. I’m sorry. “舌头刷”之类的事 对不起
[1:24:37] I was so fucking hammered, I don’t remember anything. 我醉得很厉害 什么都记不得了
[1:24:39] Seriously, nothing? 真的什么都记不起来?
[1:24:41] – You don’t remember anything? – No. – 你什么都不记得了? – 不记得
[1:24:43] Nothing. I remember the fucking absinthe shots and then that’s it. 什么都不记得 我只记得喝该死的苦艾酒来着
[1:24:46] I’m so bummed, that was gonna be spank fodder… 我狂欢作乐 在我未来的二十年里
[1:24:49] …for the next 20 years of my life. 都会回味的
[1:24:51] – Total fucking blackout. – Thank God. – 总算他妈完了 – 谢天谢地
[1:24:54] Amen. 阿门
[1:24:55] I got something for you. 我有东西给你
[1:24:56] – Holy shit! – Dougie. – 我的妈呀! – 道格
[1:24:58] I did it. I got more coming. 我做到了 我还会继续做
[1:25:00] Oh, my God, dude, this is major. 哦 天呐 哥们儿 真厉害
[1:25:04] I wanted hat, 我想要那张戴帽子的
[1:25:05] but he was so passionate about no hat. 但是他太喜欢不戴帽子的了
[1:25:07] – No fucking hat. – Good shit, man. – 不带什么狗屁帽子 – 妈呀 老兄
[1:25:09] I still would’ve Photoshopped in the dudes… 我还是会给你P个家伙
[1:25:12] …schnizzing on your face. But it’s just me. 在你脸上射 但仅供我自己欣赏
[1:25:14] You made fucking shirts. Fuck. 你做了该死的T恤 靠
[1:25:15] Yeah. Hey, Willow, grab one of those. 是啊 嘿 维萝 拿一件
[1:25:18] It’s blue and pink, my favorite. 是蓝色和粉色 我的最爱
[1:25:20] – A medium. Awesome. – It’s the Breakfast Club. – 中号 太棒了 – 早餐俱乐部啊
[1:25:23] Oh, there he is. Sam Rockwell. 哦 他来了 山姆 洛克威尔
[1:25:27] Yeah, there you go. 是啊 我来了
[1:25:30] Thank you, I’m sorry, and you’re welcome. 谢谢 对不起 还有欢迎到来
[1:25:35] Still a little sore. 还是有点酸痛
[1:25:40] Hey. 嘿
[1:25:42] Yeah, I think we’re headed down shortly. 嗨 我想我们待会楼下碰头吧
[1:25:46] Yeah, I’ll see you there. 好的 到那儿见
[1:25:49] – That was Kelly. – Slut. – 是凯利- 荡妇
[1:25:52] She’s… 她要…
[1:25:54] …headed to the beach. I’m gonna meet her. 去海边 我要去见她
[1:25:56] That’s gonna be some awkward shit. I wanna be front-row center. 那就尴尬了 我要打头阵
[1:25:59] – Let’s do it. – I’m there. – 我们走吧 – 我也来
[1:26:02] Give the ticks a goodbye hug for me, please? 能替我带个道别拥抱吗?
[1:26:04] – I will do so. – Okay. – 我会的 – 好的
[1:26:12] I can stay here and hang out with you if… 我能留下来陪你如果…
[1:26:15] Yeah, yes. 好吧 好的
[1:26:17] Okay. 好吧
[1:26:19] We could take a dip in the pool or something. 我们可以到池子里泡泡什么的
[1:26:22] Oh, the… Yeah. I don’t know about the pool… 哦 可以啊 我不知道池子
[1:26:24] …after what happened in there last night. 经过昨晚的事还能不能用
[1:26:28] But you wanna do the crossword with me? 你想跟我玩填字游戏吗?
[1:26:32] I’d love that. 想
[1:26:35] 16 Across. 横排十六
[1:26:38] So, what happened with you-know-who? 呃 你跟那谁怎么了?
[1:26:42] Marcus apologized. He wants to go to couples’ therapy. 马库斯道歉了 他想起参加恋人治疗班
[1:26:45] You’re getting back together? 你们又在一起了?
[1:26:46] We’re gonna go to city hall, get married, 我们会去市政厅办理结婚手续
[1:26:48] see if we can make it work. 看能不能行得通
[1:26:49] – What the fuck? – Just kidding. – 搞什么鬼 – 开玩笑的
[1:26:53] Okay. 好吧
[1:26:54] Yeah, no, it’s totally over. 是啊 没有 我们是真的完了
[1:26:57] Nice. I’m proud of you. 很好 我为你感到骄傲
[1:26:59] Thanks, Sue. 谢谢 苏
[1:27:01] That’s too bad. I always liked that guy. 太糟了 我一直挺喜欢那家伙的
[1:27:04] God, I hope Kate has some guys for us. 天呐 我希望凯特帮我们找几个男人
[1:27:06] Hell, I’d even go to Hoboken. 该死 我还想去霍博肯呢
[1:27:08] I mean, if he’s really amazing, 我的意思是如果他真的很好
[1:27:10] I’d consider going to Jersey City. 我会考虑去新泽西
[1:27:11] Oh, you would not. 哦 不是吧你
[1:27:13] I’m just making a point. 我只是说说而已
[1:27:15] So Eric, last night… 那么埃里克 昨晚…
[1:27:18] …some things came up. 有点事没说完
[1:27:19] Yeah, I swear. I had no idea. 是啊 我发誓 我不知道是什么事
[1:27:22] No, it’s fine, really. It was just something… 不 没关系 真的 只是…
[1:27:24] …that I needed to get out of my system. 我需要从过去走出来
[1:27:34] I hope she likes my sloppy seconds. 我希望她喜欢我的狂野记号
[1:27:36] Oh, come on. 哦 得了吧
[1:27:38] – Morning, Kelly. – Hey. Morning, Eric. – 早上好 凯利- 嘿 早上好 埃里克
[1:27:42] Hey. Hey. 嘿 嘿
[1:27:44] Hi, I’m Mike. We haven’t officially met. 嗨 我是麦克 我们还没正式介绍过
[1:27:46] – Nice to meet you. – Oh, wait, Mike. – 很高兴认识你 – 哦 等等 麦克
[1:27:48] Right. You’re the guy that Dody was asking about. 对了 你就是多迪问起的那个人
[1:27:51] She wanted your number for some kind of business thing or something? 她要你的电话号码有点公事还是什么别的事?
[1:27:57] What the fuck? Give her my digits, all right? 搞什么鬼 把我的号码给她好了
[1:27:59] Nice to meet you. 很高兴认识你
[1:28:01] Let loose the Kraken. Yeah. 解放挪威海怪吧 耶
[1:28:05] So wow. Okay. 那么 哇哦 好吧
[1:28:08] – About last night. – How about this? – 关于昨晚 – 这样吧?
[1:28:10] – What? – How about this about last night? – 什么? – 对于昨晚的事这样吧?
[1:28:12] We never talk about it ever, ever again. 我们永远永远都不要谈这个
[1:28:16] It never happened. All right? 就当没发生过 知道吗?
[1:28:18] You and I have just met. 你和我刚见面而已
[1:28:20] We’re starting fresh right here, right now. 我们在这儿刚认识的
[1:28:24] – Done. – Done. – 好 – 好
[1:28:25] – Hi. – Hi. – 嗨 – 嗨
[1:28:27] – I’m Kelly. – Hi, Kelly. I’m Eric. – 我是凯利- 嗨 凯利我是埃里克
[1:28:28] – Nice to meet you. – Nice to meet you. – 很高兴认识你 – 很高兴认识你
[1:28:46] Come in! 进来!
[1:28:50] Your BlackBerry. 你的黑莓
[1:28:51] Just an empty, symbolic gesture. 只是个无意义的象征性玩意儿
[1:28:54] I’m getting a new one on Tuesday. 我周二会有个新的
[1:28:56] But that did feel really, really good. 但扔掉的感觉真的真的很好
[1:28:59] So this is the beach, huh? 那么这就是海滩了 哈?
[1:29:01] Pretty beautiful. Who knew? 非常美 谁知道呢?
[1:29:03] – This is it. – Let’s go on. – 是很美 – 咱们下去吧
[1:29:07] Come in! 来呀!
[1:29:11] Okay, listen. I’ve got some bad news. 好了 听着 我有坏消息
[1:29:12] – You’re al Qaeda. – No. – 你是基地组织的人 – 不是
[1:29:14] You know the delay I pulled with closing the house? 你知道我延迟销售房子的事吧?
[1:29:17] It spooked the buyers and they pulled out. 把买家给吓跑了 他们就放弃了
[1:29:20] – The house isn’t sold? – No. – 那房子还没卖出去咯? – 没
[1:29:24] – Are you mad? – No. No, no, no. – 你生气吗? – 没没没
[1:29:26] Will you hold on a sec though? 你能等等吗?
[1:29:28] – Hey, guys! – Yeah? – 嘿 伙计们! – 怎么了?
[1:29:29] Quick announcement. I have a really shitty Realtor. 简短申明 我的地产经纪人真的很蠢
[1:29:32] – Fire her. – And she blew the deal. – 炒了她 – 她把生意搞砸了
[1:29:34] And the house still isn’t sold. 房子还没卖出去
[1:29:40] – They’re pissed. – They’re mad. – 他们气死了 – 他们都疯了
[1:29:42] – Great, now they’re pissed. – They’re mad. – 很好 现在他们气死了 – 他们疯了
[1:29:44] Now I gotta start thinking of something to do for Memorial Day. 我得开始想想纪念日该做什么了
[1:29:48] We’ve been kicking around this idea for a brown party. 我们在想要不要举办一个棕色主题派对
[1:29:50] You know brown clothes, brown food. 就是穿棕色的服装 吃棕色的食物
[1:29:54] Hey, you guys remember Kelly, right? 嘿 你们还记得凯利吧?
[1:30:36] What do you want? 你们想干嘛?
[1:30:37] Password’s roundelay. 密码圆舞曲
[1:30:39] Who’s your connection? 谁是你的介绍人?
[1:30:41] Dody Henderson. She’s our Realtor. 多迪 亨德森 她是我们的房产经纪人
[1:30:42] Oh, Dody. Yeah, she’s in the swing. 哦 多迪 她呀 她在荡秋千
[1:30:44] Come on in. Come on, you too. 进来 来呀 你也进来
[1:30:51] Yeah. Okay. 好吧 好吧
[1:31:45] What?! 什么?!
2011年

文章导航

Previous Post: Sorry We Missed You(对不起,我们错过了你)[2019]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: The Monster Squad(怪物小分队)[1987]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 104房间 (96)
  • 1900年 (1)
  • 1922年 (1)
  • 1925年 (1)
  • 1931年 (1)
  • 1934年 (1)
  • 1939年 (2)
  • 1941年 (1)
  • 1942年 (2)
  • 1943年 (2)
  • 1944年 (2)
  • 1946年 (1)
  • 1948年 (1)
  • 1952年 (1)
  • 1953年 (3)
  • 1954年 (5)
  • 1955年 (4)
  • 1956年 (3)
  • 1957年 (5)
  • 1958年 (2)
  • 1959年 (5)
  • 1960年 (2)
  • 1961年 (4)
  • 1962年 (2)
  • 1963年 (2)
  • 1964年 (4)
  • 1966年 (3)
  • 1967年 (3)
  • 1968年 (3)
  • 1969年 (5)
  • 1970年 (2)
  • 1971年 (4)
  • 1972年 (7)
  • 1973年 (5)
  • 1974年 (4)
  • 1975年 (7)
  • 1976年 (7)
  • 1977年 (6)
  • 1978年 (4)
  • 1979年 (7)
  • 1980年 (10)
  • 1981年 (5)
  • 1982年 (8)
  • 1983年 (6)
  • 1984年 (8)
  • 1985年 (8)
  • 1986年 (8)
  • 1987年 (18)
  • 1988年 (12)
  • 1989年 (14)
  • 1990年 (15)
  • 1991年 (11)
  • 1992年 (9)
  • 1993年 (18)
  • 1994年 (18)
  • 1995年 (26)
  • 1996年 (22)
  • 1997年 (30)
  • 1998年 (35)
  • 1999年 (42)
  • 2000年 (38)
  • 2001年 (41)
  • 2002年 (48)
  • 2003年 (60)
  • 2004年 (51)
  • 2005年 (67)
  • 2006年 (90)
  • 2007年 (133)
  • 2008年 (163)
  • 2009年 (229)
  • 2010年 (184)
  • 2011年 (170)
  • 2012年 (79)
  • 2013年 (78)
  • 2014年 (91)
  • 2015年 (73)
  • 2016年 (78)
  • 2017年 (87)
  • 2018年 (167)
  • 2019年 (321)
  • 2020年 (173)
  • 2021年 (32)
  • 2022年 (17)
  • 2023年 (10)
  • 2024年 (15)
  • 2037年 (1)
  • 24小时 (382)
  • barui (24)
  • X档案 (434)
  • 一切安好 (20)
  • 不死法医 (44)
  • 丑女贝蒂 (166)
  • 东城梦魇 (14)
  • 东邻西舍 (166)
  • 两周后就死 (12)
  • 中央公园 (10)
  • 中年失恋日记 (16)
  • 为人父母 (206)
  • 为全人类 (40)
  • 乐一通 (22)
  • 乐活姐妹-怪诞冒险 (16)
  • 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人 (86)
  • 亢奋 (16)
  • 人人都爱雷蒙德 (414)
  • 人类清除计划 (40)
  • 亿万 (81)
  • 众口难调 (68)
  • 伞学院 (40)
  • 传世 (13)
  • 传教士 (86)
  • 使女的故事 (110)
  • 侠探杰克 (16)
  • 侯斯顿 (10)
  • 保姆俱乐部 (36)
  • 假如… (18)
  • 假面真情 (40)
  • 傲骨之战 (120)
  • 傲骨贤妻 (312)
  • 僵尸逃生船 (12)
  • 兄弟连 (10)
  • 克拉丽丝 (13)
  • 克拉克森的农场 (24)
  • 公寓大楼里的谋杀案 (38)
  • 内裤队长 (39)
  • 再造淑女 (26)
  • 冥想正念指南 (16)
  • 凡妮莎海辛 (128)
  • 凯萨琳大帝 (20)
  • 初代吸血鬼 (184)
  • 初创玩家 (16)
  • 初来乍到 (232)
  • 别对我说谎 (96)
  • 副总统 (130)
  • 副警长 (13)
  • 办公室(美版) (364)
  • 功夫熊猫盖世传奇 (140)
  • 劳拉之谜 (76)
  • 十字剑 (10)
  • 单亲 (46)
  • 博斯 (60)
  • 卡特特工 (18)
  • 危机边缘 (200)
  • 双城之战 (9)
  • 反恐特警组 (226)
  • 发展受阻 (84)
  • 古战场传奇 (166)
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝 (4)
  • 合伙人之路 (20)
  • 吉尔莫女孩 (170)
  • 同志亦凡人 (166)
  • 名姝 (48)
  • 吸血鬼日记 (342)
  • 周一清晨 (20)
  • 命运航班 (124)
  • 咱们裸熊 (258)
  • 哈哈大校 (12)
  • 哥谭 (198)
  • 善地 (100)
  • 嗜血法医 (192)
  • 嗜血法医·杀魔新生 (20)
  • 囧男窘事 (60)
  • 困兽 (72)
  • 国务卿女士 (240)
  • 国土安全 (192)
  • 圣经故事 (20)
  • 地球百子 (200)
  • 坏法官 (13)
  • 坏老师 (13)
  • 基本演绎法 (153)
  • 堕落街传奇 (50)
  • 处女情缘 (200)
  • 复仇 (176)
  • 复生 (18)
  • 外星也难民 (32)
  • 外星居民 (20)
  • 夜班医生 (90)
  • 大城小妞 (50)
  • 大学生费莉希蒂 (84)
  • 大政治家 (30)
  • 大神偷卡门 (9)
  • 大西洋帝国 (56)
  • 天使在美国 (6)
  • 天堂镇警局 (20)
  • 天才 (56)
  • 天生不配 (20)
  • 天蝎 (184)
  • 天黑请回家 (40)
  • 太平洋战争 (20)
  • 太空堡垒卡拉狄加 (144)
  • 太空部队 (20)
  • 太阳召唤 (16)
  • 奥利不见了 (8)
  • 女大当自强 (28)
  • 女子监狱 (178)
  • 女孩成长记 (144)
  • 女王的棋局 (14)
  • 奶爸当家 (34)
  • 好兆头 (24)
  • 好想做一次 (80)
  • 好汉两个半 (520)
  • 好运查理 (196)
  • 如果还有明天 (80)
  • 如此一家人 (208)
  • 妙女神探 (210)
  • 妙贼警探 (162)
  • 姿态 (50)
  • 娃娃脸 (20)
  • 婚外情事 (106)
  • 婚姻生活 (10)
  • 宇宙小子 (290)
  • 宋飞传 (342)
  • 完美和声 (26)
  • 实习医生格蕾 (830)
  • 实习医生风云 (364)
  • 家庭经济学 (14)
  • 家有喜旺 (176)
  • 小公主苏菲亚 (220)
  • 小小安妮 (27)
  • 小小小小的火 (16)
  • 小谎大事 (14)
  • 小镇疑云·美版 (20)
  • 少女卧底 (148)
  • 少年谢尔顿 (272)
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯 (8)
  • 少狼 (200)
  • 尖叫女王 (44)
  • 尼基塔 (146)
  • 布里奇顿 (16)
  • 希尔达 (52)
  • 年轻的教宗 (20)
  • 幸福谷 (36)
  • 幻灭 (20)
  • 广告狂人 (180)
  • 应召女友 (74)
  • 废柴联盟 (110)
  • 废柴舅舅 (38)
  • 庭审专家 (166)
  • 康斯坦丁 (13)
  • 开心汉堡店 (190)
  • 异星灾变 (20)
  • 弗莱彻夫人 (14)
  • 归途 (34)
  • 律师本色 (330)
  • 律政潜规则 (12)
  • 德古拉 (3)
  • 德里女孩 (19)
  • 心灵猎人 (38)
  • 忍者神龟 (230)
  • 怀孕 (22)
  • 怒呛人生 (10)
  • 性·生活 (16)
  • 性爱自修室 (48)
  • 怪奇物语 (68)
  • 怪物乐园 (16)
  • 怪诞小镇 (80)
  • 恋爱挑战书 (8)
  • 惊异传奇 (5)
  • 惊悚50州 (24)
  • 惩罚者 (52)
  • 意乱情迷 (22)
  • 成瘾剂量 (8)
  • 成长不容易 (94)
  • 我为喜剧狂 (135)
  • 我们这一天 (212)
  • 我变美的那夏天 (14)
  • 我爱上的人是奇葩 (124)
  • 我知道这是真的 (12)
  • 战争与和平 (12)
  • 找寻自我 (70)
  • 投行风云 (32)
  • 拉字至上Q世代 (16)
  • 摩斯探长前传 (33)
  • 摩登家庭 (498)
  • 摩登情爱 (32)
  • 政坛野兽 (8)
  • 政局边缘 (20)
  • 教师情事 (10)
  • 敢不敢挑战我 (10)
  • 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 (12)
  • 斯巴达克斯 (78)
  • 新成长的烦恼 (65)
  • 新生六居客 (60)
  • 新百战天龙 (182)
  • 新贵 (40)
  • 新闻编辑室 (50)
  • 无所作为 (12)
  • 无耻之徒 (268)
  • 日常谜团 (10)
  • 早间新闻 (54)
  • 时空守卫 (32)
  • 旺达幻视 (18)
  • 明日传奇 (87)
  • 星期三 (16)
  • 星际之门SG-1 (422)
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯 (99)
  • 星际之门宇宙 (80)
  • 星际之门起源 (20)
  • 星际迷航:发现号 (84)
  • 星际迷航·皮卡德 (20)
  • 春心荡漾 (104)
  • 暗中 (52)
  • 更美好的事 (42)
  • 曼哈顿计划 (46)
  • 曼达洛人 (48)
  • 最危险的游戏 (30)
  • 最后一个男人 (132)
  • 最后生还者 (18)
  • 月光骑士 (12)
  • 未了之事 (16)
  • 未分类 (1)
  • 末日孤舰 (112)
  • 末日巡逻队 (24)
  • 末日逼近 (18)
  • 朱庇特传奇 (16)
  • 杀手信徒 (90)
  • 杀无赦 (6)
  • 杀死比尔 (64)
  • 权力的游戏 (146)
  • 杰克·莱恩 (16)
  • 杰米私房菜 (52)
  • 极品基老伴 (26)
  • 极品老妈 (340)
  • 林肯律师 (20)
  • 柏林谍影 (10)
  • 柯明斯基理论 (44)
  • 柯明斯基理论 (16)
  • 树墩镇侦探 (36)
  • 格林 (246)
  • 格蕾丝与弗兰基 (188)
  • 梅尔罗斯 (10)
  • 欢乐一家亲 (516)
  • 欢迎来到瑞典 (28)
  • 欲望女大生 (36)
  • 欲望都市 (188)
  • 歌舞青春:音乐剧 (20)
  • 正常人 (24)
  • 歪星撞地球 (278)
  • 死亡医师 (7)
  • 毒枭 (40)
  • 比弗利娇妻 (69)
  • 汉尼拔 (78)
  • 沉默天使 (46)
  • 沙娜拉传奇 (40)
  • 河谷镇 (172)
  • 法官大人 (20)
  • 波士顿法律 (100)
  • 洛基 (24)
  • 浪子神探 (54)
  • 海豹突击队 (202)
  • 深入恶谷 (64)
  • 深入黑暗 (24)
  • 潘多拉 (46)
  • 潘尼沃斯 (40)
  • 火线 (120)
  • 火线警告 (106)
  • 火车大劫案 (4)
  • 灵书妙探 (173)
  • 灵媒缉凶 (256)
  • 灵魂伴侣 (12)
  • 熊家餐馆 (36)
  • 燃情克利夫兰 (254)
  • 爱、死亡、机器人 (68)
  • 犯罪心理 (331)
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯 (340)
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇 (198)
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密 (227)
  • 狂欢命案 (8)
  • 狄金森 (10)
  • 狗狗博客 (69)
  • 猎魔人 (48)
  • 猎鹰与冬兵 (12)
  • 瑞克和莫蒂 (142)
  • 甜木兰 (38)
  • 生活 (6)
  • 生活大爆炸 (275)
  • 疑犯追踪 (206)
  • 疯人疯语 (44)
  • 疯城记 (26)
  • 疯子 (20)
  • 疼痛难免 (14)
  • 疾速争胜 (100)
  • 白宫风云 (308)
  • 百年乡情 (24)
  • 皮囊 (122)
  • 皮尔逊 (20)
  • 真探 (48)
  • 真爱如血 (160)
  • 真相探寻者 (16)
  • 眼见为虚 (13)
  • 睡魔 (18)
  • 破产姐妹 (136)
  • 破发点大满贯之路 (5)
  • 破釜沉舟 (26)
  • 硅谷 (104)
  • 碎片人生 (16)
  • 神探阿蒙 (248)
  • 神烦警探 (152)
  • 神盾局特工 (272)
  • 离家童盟 (66)
  • 科拉传奇 (104)
  • 空乘危机 (16)
  • 窈窕淑女 (40)
  • 童话镇 (306)
  • 粉雄救兵 (86)
  • 紧急呼救 (190)
  • 紧急呼救孤星 (54)
  • 红粉联盟 (8)
  • 约翰·威尔逊的十万个怎么做 (12)
  • 纸牌屋 (146)
  • 绊脚石 (20)
  • 绝命律师 (63)
  • 绝命毒师 (62)
  • 绝望写手 (54)
  • 绝望的主妇 (180)
  • 继承之战 (78)
  • 绯闻女孩 (242)
  • 维京传奇 (158)
  • 绿箭侠 (169)
  • 罗马 (44)
  • 罪夜之奔 (16)
  • 罪恶黑名单 (216)
  • 罪案终结 (214)
  • 罪犯联盟 (12)
  • 美国众神 (16)
  • 美国夫人 (18)
  • 美国恐怖故事 (128)
  • 美国罪案故事 (29)
  • 美国谍梦 (150)
  • 美女上错身 (76)
  • 美少女的谎言 (320)
  • 美式主妇 (103)
  • 美眉校探 (144)
  • 羞耻 (64)
  • 老友记 (468)
  • 老爸有招 (138)
  • 老爸老妈浪漫史 (408)
  • 肯尼迪家族 (16)
  • 脆莓公园 (36)
  • 致命女人 (40)
  • 致命诱惑 (38)
  • 致命陷阱 (11)
  • 良医 (230)
  • 艾米丽在巴黎 (30)
  • 芝加哥急救 (103)
  • 芝加哥烈焰 (182)
  • 芝加哥警署 (208)
  • 英文系主任 (12)
  • 茶杯头大冒险 (22)
  • 荒野 (20)
  • 菜鸟老警 (100)
  • 萨达姆家族 (8)
  • 蓝皮书计划 (40)
  • 虚构安娜 (18)
  • 蛇蝎女佣 (49)
  • 血族 (92)
  • 行尸走肉 (322)
  • 街灯亮起时 (20)
  • 西部世界 (72)
  • 记忆神探 (122)
  • 设计人生 (36)
  • 识骨寻踪 (484)
  • 谍网 (114)
  • 谜湖之巅 (26)
  • 豪斯医生 (354)
  • 贴身保镖 (6)
  • 超感猎杀 (48)
  • 超感警探 (298)
  • 超级少女 (216)
  • 越狱 (176)
  • 路德灵异侦探社 (16)
  • 路西法 (166)
  • 轮回派对 (16)
  • 辍学生 (16)
  • 达芬奇的恶魔 (28)
  • 这是罪 (10)
  • 迷失 (119)
  • 迷失太空 (40)
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉 (7)
  • 逍遥法外 (180)
  • 逗我玩 (38)
  • 逝者之证 (42)
  • 邪恶力量 (654)
  • 郊狼 (6)
  • 金牌律师 (12)
  • 金色年代 (346)
  • 金装律师 (264)
  • 铁证悬案 (156)
  • 镀金时代 (34)
  • 闪电侠 (368)
  • 降世神通 (116)
  • 随性所欲 (44)
  • 雪国列车 (20)
  • 零异频道 (24)
  • 非凡公主希瑞 (40)
  • 面包与爱情 (18)
  • 韦恩 (20)
  • 风中的女王 (156)
  • 飞天大盗 (96)
  • 马尔科姆的一家 (300)
  • 马男波杰克 (76)
  • 鬼入侵 (20)
  • 鬼屋欢乐送 (40)
  • 魔戒:力量之戒 (16)
  • 鲍勃心动 (38)
  • 鳕鱼角 (16)
  • 麻木不仁 (30)
  • 黄石 (94)
  • 黑吃黑 (38)
  • 黑客军团 (90)
  • 黑帆 (38)
  • 黑暗救赎 (3)
  • 黑暗物质 (30)
  • 黑松镇 (40)
  • 黑色乌托邦 (12)
  • 黑色星期一 (27)
  • 黑色童话 (20)
  • 黑袍纠察队 (60)
  • 黑道家族 (172)
  • 黑钱胜地 (88)
  • 龙之家族 (20)

Copyright © 2025 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号