英文名称:A Hidden Life
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:29] | I thought that we could build our nest high up… | 我以为我们能把巢筑得高高的 |
[01:33] | in the trees. | 筑在树上 |
[01:38] | Fly away, like birds… | 像鸟一样展翅高飞 |
[01:42] | to the mountains. | 飞向群山 |
[03:40] | 二战期间 每一位被征召的奥地利士兵 都被要求宣誓效忠希特勒 | |
[04:37] | – Potatoes. – Potatoes. | -土豆 -土豆 |
[04:39] | We have so many already. | 我们已经有很多了 |
[05:40] | Remember the day when we first met? | 记得我们初遇那天吗 |
[05:44] | You were shy like now. | 你就和现在一样害羞 |
[05:48] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[05:51] | That motorcycle. | 那辆摩托车 |
[05:55] | My best dress. | 我最好的裙子 |
[06:06] | You looked at me… | 你看向我 |
[06:10] | and I knew. | 我就知道了 |
[06:20] | How simple life was then. | 那时生活多么简单 |
[06:28] | It seemed no trouble could reach our valley. | 似乎没有麻烦能波及我们的山谷 |
[06:36] | We lived above the clouds. | 我们生活在云端 |
[06:54] | My sister came to live with us. | 我姐姐来和我们一起生活 |
[06:56] | He likes you. | 他喜欢你 |
[07:18] | We had our home. | 我们有家 |
[07:24] | Your mother, | 你母亲 |
[07:28] | our family, | 我们一家 |
[07:35] | our village, | 我们的村庄 |
[07:39] | Radegund. | 拉迪刚 |
[10:26] | Dear Fani, | 亲爱的法妮 |
[10:29] | warm greetings to you from your Franz in training. | 爱你的弗兰兹 于训练中向你亲切问候 |
[10:34] | This week, I have things easy. | 这周我过得很轻松 |
[10:38] | In the mornings, riding on a motorcycle. | 早上骑摩托车 |
[10:42] | For me, it’s entertaining. | 对我来说很愉快 |
[10:43] | Hello, mountains! | 群山好 |
[10:47] | I would love to hear your singing again. | 我想再次听到你的歌声 |
[10:51] | Hello, sun! | 太阳好 |
[10:53] | I’m looking forward to our reunion. | 我期待我们的重聚 |
[11:03] | I met a fellow here. | 我在这里认识一个人 |
[11:05] | His name is Waldland. | 他叫瓦德兰德 |
[11:06] | – How are you doing this? – Well… | -你怎么做的 -这个嘛 |
[11:09] | In two months of training… | 训练了两个月… |
[11:11] | No pretense about him. | 他一点不虚伪 |
[11:11] | ♪ I wish that I could be a little mouse in the cornfield ♪ | ♪ 我希望我是麦田里一只小老鼠 ♪ |
[11:15] | Always smiling. | 总是笑着 |
[11:16] | ♪ And I would be out there in the… ♪ | ♪ 我会在外面… ♪ |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:822个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:151个,六级词汇:63个,GRE词汇:70个,托福词汇:102个,考研词汇:156个,专四词汇:138个,专八词汇:24个, 所有生词标注共:231个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[11:19] | ♪ Sometimes I wish ♪ | ♪ 有时我希望 ♪ |
[11:21] | ♪ I could be a little bird… ♪ | ♪ 我是只小鸟 ♪ |
[12:14] | My dear husband, | 亲爱的丈夫 |
[12:19] | they say that France has surrendered. | 他们说法国投降了 |
[12:25] | They’re sending farmers home… | 要让农民回家 |
[12:29] | for now at least. | 至少暂时是这样 |
[12:35] | Is it true? | 是真的吗 |
[12:44] | Sister’s lonely. | 姐姐很寂寞 |
[12:48] | I wish she had someone like you. | 真希望她有一个像你这样的人 |
[12:56] | We could use you here. | 我们这里需要你 |
[12:59] | To break in the calf. | 训练小牛 |
[13:09] | The harvest comes nearer. | 丰收越来越近了 |
[13:15] | We burned the bad weeds. | 我们烧了杂草 |
[13:38] | I got some piglets from Mossbauer. | 我从莫斯鲍尔那里买了些小猪仔 |
[13:42] | Four weeks old. | 四周大 |
[13:54] | With warm greetings to you… | 向你亲切问候 |
[13:58] | Your loving wife, | 爱你的妻子 |
[14:02] | Fani. | 法妮 |
[15:03] | Oh, my wife, | 我的妻子啊 |
[15:10] | what’s happened to our country? | 我们的祖国是怎么了 |
[15:17] | To the land we love? | 我们深爱的土地是怎么了 |
[17:31] | Where are the kids? | 孩子们呢 |
[17:33] | Inside. | 在屋里 |
[18:11] | Papa’s coming for you! | 爸爸来抓你们啦 |
[20:06] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[20:14] | I’ve just been called up. | 我被征召了 |
[20:21] | We thought there would be peace, | 我们以为和平年代来了 |
[20:24] | but this war goes on. | 但战争还在继续 |
[20:29] | I don’t know why. | 我不明白为什么 |
[20:32] | Do you believe in what we’re fighting for? | 你相信我们为什么而战吗 |
[20:37] | Not really. | 并不 |
[21:47] | He did what he had to. | 他做了他必须做的事 |
[21:49] | He was not content to watch his nation go under. | 他不满足于眼看着自己的祖国垮台 |
[21:52] | Before he came, it all was in a state of collapse. | 他掌权之前 国家濒临崩溃 |
[21:57] | A Babylon! | 像巴比伦一样 |
[22:00] | We worshipped foreign gods. | 我们崇信外族神明 |
[22:04] | You’re drunk. | 你喝醉了 |
[22:06] | No! | 没有 |
[22:07] | And I am not your friend. I am your Mayor! | 我不是你的朋友 我是你的市长 |
[22:11] | And now they tell us | 如今他们告诉我们 |
[22:14] | to spare these other races. | 放过其他种族 |
[22:18] | Degraded. | 太堕落了 |
[22:20] | So contemptible they can no longer despise themselves! | 如此可鄙他们甚至无法再鄙视自己 |
[22:28] | They sow the earth with salt. | 他们把盐撒到土里 |
[22:35] | Instead of a world, there is a department store. | 百货商店取代了世界 |
[22:38] | Foreigners swarm over our streets. | 外国人蜂拥到我们的街头巷尾 |
[22:41] | Immigrants who don’t care for the past, | 外国移民他们不在乎历史 |
[22:44] | only for what they can grab. | 只在乎他们能捞到什么 |
[22:47] | This is what happens when a world… | 这就是世界 |
[22:49] | when a world dies. | 世界毁灭的景象 |
[22:52] | Men survive. | 人活了下来 |
[22:54] | But their life is gone. | 但生活不在了 |
[22:56] | Their life is gone. | 生活不在了 |
[22:57] | Their reason for living. | 他们活下去的原因 |
[23:20] | The mask is off. | 剥掉了伪装 |
[23:23] | I fear for my family. | 我担心家人 |
[23:30] | Mother’s old. | 母亲老了 |
[23:33] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[23:37] | I hope she dies soon. | 希望她快点过世 |
[23:43] | Don’t they know evil when they see it? | 他们分辨不出邪恶吗 |
[23:59] | We’re used to it now. | 我们现在习惯了 |
[24:04] | Crime. | 犯罪 |
[24:08] | No shame. | 没有羞耻 |
[24:16] | Be careful. | 当心 |
[26:00] | Father, if they call me up, I can’t serve. | 神父 如果他们征召我 我不能去服役 |
[26:03] | We’re killing innocent people. | 我们在杀害无辜的人 |
[26:08] | Raiding other countries. | 袭击其他国家 |
[26:09] | Preying on the weak. | 掠夺弱者 |
[26:11] | Now the priests call them heroes, even saints. | 牧师称那么做的士兵为英雄 |
[26:14] | The soldiers that do this. | 甚至圣人 |
[26:18] | It might be that the other ones are the heroes. | 或许敌人才是英雄 |
[26:22] | The ones who defend their homes against the invaders. | 那些保卫家园抵御侵略者的人 |
[26:24] | Have you spoken with anyone else? | 你和其他人说过这话吗 |
[26:27] | – Your wife? – No. | -你的妻子 -没有 |
[26:28] | Family? | 家人 |
[26:34] | Don’t you think you ought to consider the consequences of your actions? | 你不觉得你该考虑自己行为的后果吗 |
[26:40] | For them? | 为他们着想 |
[26:51] | You’d almost surely be shot. | 你很有可能会被枪毙 |
[26:57] | Yes. | 是的 |
[27:00] | Your sacrifice | 你的牺牲 |
[27:02] | would benefit no one. | 对谁都没好处 |
[27:14] | I’ll speak with the Bishop, about your case. | 我会把你的情况告知主教 |
[27:22] | A wiser man than I. | 他比我更有智慧 |
[27:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢您 |
[27:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢您 |
[27:52] | These last weeks, you’re different. | 最近几周你都不太对劲 |
[28:00] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[28:13] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[28:17] | We are collecting for the war effort. | 我们正在为战争募捐 |
[28:20] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[28:23] | I’m sorry, I… | 对不起 我… |
[28:31] | Look, as I said, I don’t have anything to give. | 我已经说了 我没什么可以捐的 |
[28:34] | I’m… | 我… |
[28:39] | Please… | 拜托 |
[28:41] | No. | 不 |
[28:50] | I wish you all a good day. | 祝你们今天顺利 |
[29:26] | You have refused to contribute | 你拒绝了捐赠 |
[29:27] | to our collection on behalf of the veterans? | 我们可是为退伍军人募捐 |
[29:32] | Their families? | 还为他们的家人 |
[29:54] | I also hear that you have refused | 我听说你还拒绝 |
[29:56] | to accept the family allowance, | 接受家庭津贴 |
[29:59] | and other subsidies the state would have provided you. | 还有国家为你提供的其他津贴 |
[30:03] | Why? | 为什么 |
[30:05] | Franz. Tell me. | 弗兰兹 告诉我 |
[30:20] | Show a little humor. | 拿出幽默感 |
[30:23] | Yes. | 是的 |
[30:28] | Nobody refused but you. | 除了你没人拒绝 |
[30:40] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[30:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:42] | We must be strong. | 我们必须要坚强 |
[31:46] | Stand firm. | 坚定 |
[31:53] | Learn the lesson of the blacksmith. | 吸取铁匠的教训 |
[32:00] | No matter how hard the hammer strikes… | 无论锤子挥得多用力 |
[32:06] | the anvil cannot, | 铁砧都不能 |
[32:09] | need not, strike back. | 也无需反击 |
[32:16] | The anvil outlives the hammer. | 铁砧比锤子更长寿 |
[32:25] | That which is hammered on the anvil, | 被放在铁砧上捶打的东西 |
[32:27] | takes its form, | 最后成型 |
[32:29] | not only from the hammer, but the anvil, too. | 不仅归功于锤子 也归功于铁砧 |
[32:46] | Have a seat. | 坐吧 |
[32:56] | Your excellency. | 阁下 |
[33:00] | Thank you so much for speaking with me. | 非常感谢您能和我谈话 |
[33:06] | If God gives us free will, | 如果上帝赐予了我们自由的意志 |
[33:10] | we’re responsible for what we do… | 我们就要对我们做的事 |
[33:14] | what we fail to do… | 以及没做到的事负责 |
[33:16] | aren’t we? | 对吗 |
[33:19] | If our leaders | 如果我们的领导 |
[33:22] | are not good… | 不善良 |
[33:25] | if they’re evil… | 而是邪恶的 |
[33:28] | What does one do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[33:32] | I want to save my life, | 我想保住自己的命 |
[33:35] | but not through lies. | 但不想借助谎言 |
[33:45] | You have a duty to the Fatherland. | 你有义务报效祖国 |
[33:56] | The church tells you so. | 这是教会的教导 |
[34:07] | Do you know the words | 你知道使徒的 |
[34:10] | of the apostle? | 教义吗 |
[34:18] | Let every man be subject | 所有的人都当服从 |
[34:22] | “to the powers placed over him.” | “在上掌权的” |
[34:32] | Do you hear those bells? | 你听到钟声了吗 |
[34:37] | They’re melting them. | 他们要把钟熔了 |
[34:40] | For bullets. | 制造子弹 |
[34:48] | I think he was afraid | 他好像担心 |
[34:49] | that I might be a spy. | 我可能是间谍 |
[34:54] | They don’t dare to commit themselves, | 他们不敢挺身而出 |
[34:57] | or it could be their turn next. | 怕下一个轮到自己 |
[35:22] | We can’t blame the Bishop for going along. | 我们不能怪主教趋炎附势 |
[35:28] | He hoped, by doing it, | 他这样做是希望 |
[35:30] | that the regime would be more tolerant towards the Church. | 政权能够对教会更加宽容 |
[35:37] | But now, the priests are sent | 但现在 牧师们被送往了 |
[35:40] | to concentration camps. | 集中营 |
[35:45] | Church processions banned. | 教会游行也被禁止了 |
[35:49] | We don’t have a say. | 我们没有话语权 |
[35:53] | What can we do? | 我们能做什么 |
[35:57] | We, | 我们 |
[35:59] | little people here. | 这些小人物 |
[36:23] | Give me a piece of coal. | 给我一块木炭 |
[36:27] | – Coal? – Just one. | -木炭 -就一块 |
[36:29] | – Just one? – Yeah. | -就一块 -对 |
[36:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:48] | I paint the tombs of the prophets. | 我画了先知们的墓穴 |
[36:56] | I help people look up from those pews and dream. | 我让人们能坐在长椅上抬头做梦 |
[37:04] | They look up and… | 他们抬头看 |
[37:06] | they imagine that if they lived back in Christ’s time, | 会想象如果自己生活在基督那个时代 |
[37:09] | they wouldn’t have done what the others did. | 他们不会做出前人做过的事 |
[37:12] | They would have murdered those whom they now adore. | 他们会杀死现在所崇拜的人 |
[37:21] | I paint all this suffering, but I don’t suffer myself. | 我描绘这些苦难 但我自己并不痛苦 |
[37:26] | I make a living of it. | 我靠此谋生 |
[37:36] | What we do | 我们做的事 |
[37:38] | is just create | 只是创造 |
[37:41] | sympathy. | 同情 |
[37:43] | We create… | 我们创造 |
[37:46] | We create admirers. | 我们创造崇拜者 |
[37:50] | We don’t create followers. | 但不创造追随者 |
[37:57] | Christ’s life is a demand. | 基督的生命就是索求 |
[38:03] | You don’t want to be reminded of it. | 你也不愿时刻记着这一点 |
[38:07] | So we don’t have to see what happens to the truth. | 如此我们就不需要知道真理的下场了 |
[38:13] | A darker time is coming… | 更黑暗的时代来临了 |
[38:17] | when men will be more clever. | 人们会更加聪明 |
[38:21] | They won’t fight the truth. | 他们不会反抗真理 |
[38:25] | They’ll just ignore it. | 只会无视它 |
[38:36] | I paint their comfortable Christ, | 我画的是抚慰人心的基督 |
[38:40] | with a halo over his head. | 头上有光环 |
[38:45] | How can I show | 我该如何表现 |
[38:47] | what I haven’t lived? | 我没经历过的苦难 |
[38:53] | Someday I might have the courage to venture. | 将来我或许会有勇气尝试 |
[38:56] | Not yet. | 但现在不会 |
[39:04] | Someday I’ll… | 将来我会 |
[39:07] | I’ll paint the true Christ. | 我会画出真实的基督 |
[40:00] | They won’t call you up. | 他们不会征召你的 |
[40:05] | They need farmers. | 他们需要农民 |
[40:10] | How else are people going to eat? | 否则人们吃什么呢 |
[40:25] | Maybe the war will end soon. | 或许战争很快就结束了 |
[41:06] | – Is she asleep? – Yeah. | -她睡着了吗 -嗯 |
[41:24] | Why are you looking at me that way? | 你们为什么这么看我 |
[41:31] | It’s an act of madness. | 他的行为是疯狂的 |
[41:35] | A sin… | 是罪过 |
[41:36] | A sin against his family, against his village. | 对家人 对村庄来说都是罪过 |
[42:29] | We’re different, Mother. | 我们不一样 母亲 |
[42:36] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[42:42] | But I am grateful to you for wishing me the best. | 但我很感激你对我的祝福 |
[42:54] | Your life was hard enough already. | 你的生活已经够艰难了 |
[43:23] | His mother looks at me coldly, | 他母亲冷漠地看着我 |
[43:25] | like I was to blame. | 仿佛是我的错 |
[43:32] | I want what you want. | 我和你的想法是一样的 |
[43:35] | But I can’t bear that he makes you suffer. | 但我不能忍受他让你受苦 |
[43:42] | He makes a choice for you, too. | 他也为你做出了选择 |
[43:48] | Does he know what he’s doing? | 他知道他在做什么吗 |
[43:52] | Tell him. | 告诉他 |
[43:56] | Pride. | 傲慢 |
[43:58] | It’s pride. | 是傲慢 |
[44:00] | That’s what it is. | 就是这么回事 |
[44:14] | Did they say something to you? | 她们跟你说什么了吗 |
[44:17] | I saw them speaking to you by the road. | 我看到她们和你在路边说话 |
[44:33] | They said… | 她们说… |
[44:38] | their husbands have gone off to war. | 她们的丈夫上了战场 |
[44:43] | Why should they fight to… | 他们为什么要为了我们这种人 |
[44:46] | save us? | 而战斗 |
[44:56] | Did they hurt you… | 她们的话 |
[45:00] | with their words? | 伤到你了吗 |
[45:10] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[46:45] | All good? | 一切还好吗 |
[46:46] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[47:12] | You were a wild one. | 你曾是个桀骜不驯的人 |
[47:14] | You fought with the police. | 你同警察对抗 |
[47:17] | You know, you remember. | 你记得吧 |
[47:21] | Who changed you? | 是谁改变了你 |
[47:25] | Your wife? | 你妻子吗 |
[47:29] | I have sympathy with you. | 我同情你 |
[47:32] | I don’t want anything bad. | 我没有任何恶意 |
[47:36] | I know. | 我知道 |
[47:38] | So… | 所以… |
[47:40] | Help me. | 帮帮我 |
[47:42] | Radegund loves you. | 拉迪刚爱你 |
[47:49] | You… | 你… |
[47:53] | You are a child of Radegund. | 你是拉迪刚之子 |
[47:59] | I am not your enemy. | 我不是你的敌人 |
[48:03] | I’m your friend. | 我是你的朋友 |
[48:04] | – Yeah? – Yes, I am. | -是吗 -我是 |
[48:09] | You still belong to our people. | 你仍是我们中的一员 |
[48:12] | You cannot say no | 你不能拒绝 |
[48:15] | to your race. | 你的种族 |
[48:17] | And your blood. | 你的血脉 |
[48:20] | And your village. | 你的村庄 |
[48:21] | And your home. | 以及你的家 |
[48:23] | We have to defend our land! | 我们必须保卫我们的土地 |
[48:26] | Till he came, the people were in despair. | 他来之前 人们深陷绝望之中 |
[48:29] | Humiliated. In chains. | 饱受屈辱 为奴为婢 |
[48:32] | Who do you think they will make responsible? | 你觉得他们会追究谁的责任 |
[48:35] | It’s me. | 我 |
[48:37] | Who do you think they will interrogate? | 你认为他们会审问谁 |
[48:40] | You’ll be hanged! | 你会被绞死的 |
[48:42] | Do you understand what that means? | 你明白这什么意思吗 |
[48:45] | They’ll hang you! | 他们会绞死你 |
[48:47] | Your family, your wife, your children, | 你的家人 你的妻子 你的孩子 |
[48:49] | will have no one to support them. | 到时会无依无靠 |
[48:51] | Your mother will die unconsoled! | 你母亲会没人送终 |
[49:01] | Calm down. | 冷静 |
[49:05] | Don’t touch me. | 别碰我 |
[49:07] | Don’t touch me. | 别碰我 |
[49:12] | You’re worse. | 你更邪恶 |
[49:13] | You’re worse than them! | 你比他们更邪恶 |
[49:16] | Because they are enemies, | 因为他们是敌人 |
[49:19] | but you are a traitor! | 而你是叛徒 |
[49:32] | I’ve been there, to Vienna. | 我去过维也纳 |
[49:36] | I saw what happened there. | 我看到了那边的情况 |
[49:39] | Lost. | 迷失了 |
[49:40] | They kicked her in her face. Bleeding. | 他们踢她的脸 鲜血喷涌 |
[49:42] | Torn from the tent in which we trusted. | 被逐出我们依赖的住所 |
[49:45] | Killing the insane. Children. | 杀掉疯子 孩子 |
[49:47] | Brought to the King of Terrors. | 押到恐怖之王座下 |
[49:49] | We saw the hate in their eyes. | 我们看过他们眼中的仇恨 |
[49:57] | We’ve forgotten our true Fatherland. | 我们遗忘了自己真正的祖国 |
[50:36] | What would your father say? | 你父亲会怎么说 |
[50:44] | What do you think? | 你认为呢 |
[50:47] | He fought. | 他上了战场 |
[50:51] | – He died. – Yes. | -他死了 -对 |
[50:54] | And what do you think what for he died? | 你认为他为了什么而死 |
[50:56] | In the trenches, in the mud? | 为了什么死于战壕 死于泥泞 |
[51:05] | Think about it. | 想想吧 |
[51:12] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[51:28] | I had a dream. | 我曾做过一个梦 |
[51:33] | I saw a train. | 梦中看见一列火车 |
[51:38] | The locomotive was powerful and dark, and… | 强有力的深色车头 |
[51:42] | it drew the children. | 吸引了孩子们 |
[51:46] | And you couldn’t see where it was going, just… | 看不到它要驶向何方 只能… |
[51:51] | the fields and trees flashing by. | 看到田野和树木飞驰而过 |
[52:17] | I hold to a memory. | 我不愿放开 |
[52:24] | Of what I knew once. | 以前的记忆 |
[52:39] | I find no one to turn to. | 我发现无人可以依靠 |
[52:47] | Nothing enters my soul. | 没有收到任何启迪 |
[54:56] | When have our prayers not been answered? | 我们的祈祷哪次没有得到回应 |
[55:11] | If we’re faithful to him, he’ll be faithful to us. | 如果我们忠实于祂 祂也会忠实于我们 |
[55:28] | I believe it. | 我相信 |
[55:37] | We have him. | 我们有祂 |
[55:43] | That’s enough. | 这就够了 |
[56:09] | The whole world is sinking. | 整个世界都在沉沦 |
[56:20] | There’s no answer. | 根本没有答案 |
[56:27] | To follow him… | 追随他 |
[56:29] | is insanity. | 是在发疯 |
[56:43] | What are you going to do, Franz? | 你要怎么做 弗兰兹 |
[56:49] | They ask you to take an oath | 他们要你宣誓效忠 |
[56:53] | to the Antichrist. | 那个反基督者 |
[56:55] | I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[56:57] | It’s a life without honor. | 那是毫无光彩的人生 |
[57:03] | Is this here, | 这是 |
[57:05] | the end of the world? | 世界末日吗 |
[57:10] | Is this the death | 这是 |
[57:13] | of the light? | 光明的尽头吗 |
[57:30] | We are like a breath. | 我们如同一阵清风 |
[57:40] | Like a shadow that passes away. | 如同一道消逝的阴影 |
[57:43] | Madness! | 疯狂 |
[58:39] | I’ve been called up. | 我被征召了 |
[58:47] | You could hide in the woods. | 你可以躲在林子里 |
[58:55] | We’ll run away! | 我们逃走 |
[58:57] | To the mountains! | 逃到山里去 |
[59:27] | Does a man have the right to let | 人是否有权利 |
[59:29] | himself be put to death? | 放任自己身处死地 |
[59:34] | For the truth? | 为了真理 |
[59:39] | Could it possibly please God? | 这有可能取悦上帝吗 |
[59:42] | He wants us to have peace. | 祂希望我们享有安宁 |
[59:46] | Happiness. | 幸福 |
[59:49] | Not to bring suffering on ourselves. | 而不是自找苦吃 |
[1:00:03] | We have to stand up to evil. | 我们得反抗邪恶 |
[1:00:16] | You’re going to do it, aren’t you? | 你要反抗 是不是 |
[1:02:20] | Her happiness is in your hands. | 她的幸福系于你手 |
[1:02:25] | She could have had other men. | 她本可以嫁给其他人 |
[1:02:35] | We have enough troubles in our lives. | 我们的麻烦已经够多了 |
[1:02:53] | You want too little for yourself, Fani. | 你太不为自己考虑了 法妮 |
[1:03:06] | Why don’t you oppose him, Fani? | 你为什么不反对他 法妮 |
[1:03:11] | Resist him. | 反抗他 |
[1:03:16] | You don’t know what unhappiness is! | 你不懂不幸的滋味 |
[1:03:21] | Your man never left you. | 你的男人从未离开过你 |
[1:03:41] | Okay. | 好了 |
[1:04:14] | You can’t change the world. | 你没法改变世界 |
[1:04:30] | The world’s stronger. | 世界比你强大 |
[1:04:37] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[1:05:31] | You could work in a hospital. | 你可以去医院里工作 |
[1:05:35] | There’s nothing wrong with that. | 那没什么不对的 |
[1:05:45] | Is there? | 不是吗 |
[1:06:19] | You want to have more? | 你还想要孩子吗 |
[1:07:29] | My dear son. | 亲爱的儿子 |
[1:07:41] | You’re all I have. | 你是我的全部 |
[1:07:50] | You know what it is like to grow up without a father. | 你知道没有父亲陪伴着长大是什么滋味 |
[1:07:59] | I know what it’s like to be alone. | 我知道孤独是什么滋味 |
[1:08:23] | Girls, your… | 女儿们 你们的 |
[1:08:25] | Your father is going away. | 你们的爸爸要走了 |
[1:08:32] | On a journey. | 去旅行 |
[1:08:34] | On a long journey. | 一段漫长的旅行 |
[1:08:37] | He’ll be gone for a while. | 他要离开一段时间 |
[1:13:19] | My dear wife. | 亲爱的妻子 |
[1:13:27] | I know you fear for me, | 我知道你替我担惊受怕 |
[1:13:30] | but my burden is light. | 但我没有负担 |
[1:13:37] | When I compare my suffering to that of other people, | 当我把自己受的苦难和别人作比较 |
[1:13:43] | I see that mine is the smallest of crosses. | 我发现我的苦难是世间最小的 |
[1:13:51] | It is horrible what they have suffered. | 他们所经受的可怕至极 |
[1:14:02] | You have to remember | 你要牢记 |
[1:14:04] | what you knew in a better hour. | 你对好时光的记忆 |
[1:14:29] | Spring has come. | 春天已至 |
[1:14:33] | My three little girls will already be | 我的三个小女儿应该会 |
[1:14:35] | running barefoot, picking flowers. | 光着脚奔跑 采摘鲜花 |
[1:14:43] | It would be better to tell them | 最好告诉他们 |
[1:14:44] | where their father is than to tell them stories. | 爸爸去哪了 不要编故事 |
[1:14:56] | The fresh green of the grass is good for a person. | 草色新绿对人有益 |
[1:15:02] | Someone with freedom might not notice it. | 自由之人可能很难注意到 |
[1:15:23] | Greetings to Mother, to you, | 问候母亲和你 |
[1:15:25] | the girls and all. | 女儿们以及所有人 |
[1:15:30] | See you again. | 再见 |
[1:15:47] | Dear husband. | 亲爱的丈夫 |
[1:15:54] | Greetings in God, | 以上帝之名问候 |
[1:15:56] | who will make everything right again. | 祂会让一切重回正轨 |
[1:16:02] | Greetings from your three little women. | 来自家里三个小姑娘的问候 |
[1:16:09] | They say to tell you only | 她们说只告诉你 |
[1:16:11] | about the good things they’re doing. | 她们很听话 |
[1:16:13] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[1:16:15] | But I wouldn’t surprise you by telling you about their disobedience. | 但我告诉你她们不听话你也一定不会惊讶 |
[1:16:32] | I have to scold the girls. | 我不得不训斥她们 |
[1:16:37] | They’re always demanding my attention. | 她们总是寻求我的注意 |
[1:16:52] | Rosi’s always asking about you. | 罗西总是问起你 |
[1:16:56] | When we are going to bed, | 我们准备睡觉的时候 |
[1:16:58] | she says, | 她说 |
[1:17:00] | “Leave the door unlocked | “不要锁门 |
[1:17:02] | so Papa can come in.” | 这样爸爸就能进来” |
[1:17:09] | At meals, | 吃饭的时候 |
[1:17:11] | “Save some for Papa.” | “给爸爸留点吃的” |
[1:17:21] | She sang a song for you. | 她为你唱了一首歌 |
[1:17:30] | Wondered if you could hear. | 不知道你能不能听到 |
[1:17:36] | Rosi wanted to take your picture to bed with her tonight. | 今晚罗西想把你的照片拿到床上 |
[1:17:43] | You were supposed to sleep beside her. | 本该是你躺在她的身边 |
[1:17:49] | I told her that when father comes home, he will. | 我告诉她等爸爸回家后就会陪她 |
[1:17:57] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[1:18:13] | Warm greetings from your loving wife, | 来自爱你的妻子的亲切问候 |
[1:18:20] | Fani. | 法妮 |
[1:18:39] | You may leave us alone. | 你可以走了 |
[1:18:42] | Have a seat. | 坐吧 |
[1:18:57] | What good do you think your defiance is doing anyone? | 你觉得你的反抗对谁有好处吗 |
[1:19:04] | You think it will change the course of things? | 你觉得这样能改变事情的走向吗 |
[1:19:14] | You think the authorities are aware of you? | 你觉得当局注意到你了吗 |
[1:19:17] | That your protests will come to their attention? | 你觉得你的抗议会吸引他们的注意吗 |
[1:19:25] | Do you think anyone will know of it? Ever hear? | 你觉得会有人听说这件事吗 |
[1:19:30] | No one knows what goes on behind these walls. No one. | 没人知道这些高墙背后的事 没人 |
[1:19:37] | What purpose does it serve? | 有什么意义 |
[1:19:48] | Does it make no difference | 战争正义与否 |
[1:19:49] | if this war is just or unjust? | 没有什么区别吗 |
[1:20:00] | You shine their shoes. | 你为他们擦鞋 |
[1:20:10] | You fill their sandbags. | 为他们填沙袋 |
[1:20:17] | Are you innocent? | 你是无辜的吗 |
[1:20:55] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[1:20:57] | Pride? | 傲慢 |
[1:21:02] | Are you better than the rest? | 你就高人一等吗 |
[1:21:05] | Are you alone wise? | 就你最有智慧吗 |
[1:21:12] | How do you know what is good or bad? | 你怎么区分善恶 |
[1:21:24] | You know better than I? | 你就比我更懂吗 |
[1:21:31] | Did heaven tell you this? | 是上帝告诉你的吗 |
[1:21:35] | Heard a voice? | 听到了圣音 |
[1:21:44] | There’s a difference, | 我们无法避免的苦难 |
[1:21:46] | between the kind of suffering we can’t avoid | 和我们选择的苦难 |
[1:21:49] | and the suffering we choose. | 这两者是有区别的 |
[1:22:13] | You’ve forgotten what the world looks like. | 你已经忘了这世界的样子 |
[1:22:19] | The light. | 光 |
[1:22:22] | The sky. | 天空 |
[1:22:37] | I didn’t make this world the way it is. | 不是我把世界变成这个样子的 |
[1:22:41] | And neither did you. | 也不是你 |
[1:22:48] | We all have blood on our hands. | 我们的手都沾上了血 |
[1:22:52] | No one is innocent. | 没人是无辜的 |
[1:22:55] | Crime, bloodshed everywhere. | 到处都有犯罪和流血事件 |
[1:23:03] | He who created this world… | 祂创造了这个世界 |
[1:23:07] | he created evil. | 也创造了邪恶 |
[1:23:16] | Conscience makes cowards of us all. | 良知使我们变成了懦夫 |
[1:23:28] | Take care, my friend. | 保重 朋友 |
[1:23:33] | The Antichrist is clever. | 那个反基督者很聪明 |
[1:23:38] | He uses a man’s virtues… | 他利用人的道德 |
[1:23:42] | to mislead him. | 来误导人 |
[1:24:41] | Dearest wife… | 最亲爱的妻子 |
[1:24:46] | I leave for Berlin 13 a.m. | 我下午一点出发去柏林 |
[1:24:53] | Have no concerns about me. | 别担心我 |
[1:24:57] | Pray for me. | 为我祈祷 |
[1:25:08] | 柏林 15公里 | |
[1:27:18] | Look down. | 往下看 |
[1:27:24] | Down. | 坐下 |
[1:27:32] | Up. | 起来 |
[1:28:30] | Dear husband… | 亲爱的丈夫 |
[1:28:37] | Your letter of May 7th has arrived. | 你5月7日写的信已经收到 |
[1:28:40] | Many thanks. | 非常感谢 |
[1:29:00] | The well went dry on Thursday. | 周四水井干了 |
[1:29:07] | We need a good rain. | 我们需要一场大雨 |
[1:29:39] | What I feared has come. | 我担忧的事已经发生了 |
[1:29:45] | I have found no one to assist with the work, | 我找不到人帮忙干活 |
[1:29:48] | except for Resie. | 只有蕾茜 |
[1:30:09] | Strohofer stole beets from our field. | 斯托霍夫偷我们田里的甜菜 |
[1:30:20] | I hear nothing but your voice. | 我只能听到你的声音 |
[1:30:37] | I visited the widow. | 我去拜访了那位寡妇 |
[1:30:40] | Maria. | 玛莉亚 |
[1:30:45] | She hadn’t spoken with anyone in two weeks. | 她两周没和人说话了 |
[1:30:58] | The new hay gives me hope. | 新的干草给了我希望 |
[1:31:03] | The scent in the barn. | 谷仓里的气味 |
[1:31:08] | The wind. | 风 |
[1:31:13] | The wheat. | 麦子 |
[1:31:18] | The sky. | 天空 |
[1:31:41] | He won’t send us more than we can bear. | 祂不会施予我们不可承受之重 |
[1:32:59] | Excuse me, can you tell me… | 打扰一下 你能告诉我… |
[1:33:43] | The Colonel must be consulted. | 必须要请示上校 |
[1:33:46] | May I meet with him? | 我可以见他吗 |
[1:33:52] | A busy man. | 他很忙 |
[1:33:55] | But phone, make an appointment. | 但你可以打电话预约 |
[1:34:00] | I’ve tried to, | 我打过了 |
[1:34:01] | but my call isn’t answered. | 但没人接电话 |
[1:34:03] | That surprises me. | 我很吃惊 |
[1:34:08] | The problem must be on your side. | 一定是你那边的问题 |
[1:34:11] | The telephone works quite well up here. | 我们这里的电话很正常 |
[1:34:22] | Then… how can I make an appointment? | 那我怎么才能预约呢 |
[1:34:27] | You don’t answer my letters. | 你们不给我回信 |
[1:34:32] | It took me two days to get here. | 我花了两天才来到这里 |
[1:34:34] | It’s a very difficult journey. | 一路上非常艰难 |
[1:35:48] | Most beloved wife… | 我最爱的妻子 |
[1:35:52] | Once again, warm greetings from your loving husband. | 爱你的丈夫又一次向你致以亲切的问候 |
[1:36:11] | I’ll write a few words, | 我要写几句 |
[1:36:13] | just as they come from my heart. | 真心实意的话 |
[1:36:18] | Even though I am writing them with bound hands, | 尽管我写字的双手被束缚着 |
[1:36:22] | it’s still better than if my will were bound. | 但这还是比自由意志被束缚要好 |
[1:36:44] | These men… | 这些人 |
[1:36:47] | have no friends. | 没有朋友 |
[1:36:52] | No loving hand to hold theirs. | 没有人关心支持他们 |
[1:36:57] | What are you here for? | 你为什么被关进来 |
[1:37:00] | Treason. | 叛国罪 |
[1:37:02] | They’ve seen sorrow. | 他们经历过悲伤 |
[1:37:06] | Shame. | 耻辱 |
[1:37:09] | Destruction. | 毁灭 |
[1:37:18] | What strong hearts. | 多么坚强的心灵 |
[1:37:54] | When you give up the idea | 当你放弃了 |
[1:37:55] | of surviving at any price… | 不惜一切代价活下去的想法 |
[1:38:02] | a new light floods in. | 新的光芒便会照耀着你 |
[1:38:09] | Once you were in a rush… | 过去你匆匆忙忙 |
[1:38:12] | always short of time. | 总是没有时间 |
[1:38:19] | Now you have all you need. | 现在你有的是时间了 |
[1:38:29] | Once you never forgave anyone… | 过去你从不原谅他人 |
[1:38:34] | judged people without mercy. | 无情地对他人指手划脚 |
[1:38:40] | Now you see your own weakness… | 现在你看清了自己的软弱 |
[1:38:44] | so you can understand the weakness of others. | 也就能够理解他人的软弱了 |
[1:42:35] | Do you think… | 你认为 |
[1:42:40] | I did this? | 这是我造成的吗 |
[1:42:46] | He used to be different. | 他过去不是这样的 |
[1:42:51] | He changed when he met you. | 遇到你之后他就变了 |
[1:43:24] | My dear children… | 我亲爱的孩子们 |
[1:43:29] | I thought of you especially, Corpus Christi Sunday. | 今天是圣体圣血节 我格外想念你们 |
[1:43:44] | The bells ringing | 钟声飘荡在 |
[1:43:45] | over the fields. | 田野之上 |
[1:43:50] | I would have loved to have seen you | 我要是能看到你们头戴花冠的样子 |
[1:43:52] | with your crowns of flowers. | 一定会很高兴吧 |
[1:43:59] | Your devoted father greets you, | 你们慈爱的父亲从远方 |
[1:44:03] | from far away. | 向你们致以问候 |
[1:44:54] | Dear husband… | 亲爱的丈夫 |
[1:44:58] | Loving greetings to you on this Sunday. | 在这个周日 向你致以亲切的问候 |
[1:45:04] | We’re all concerned about you. | 我们都很担心你 |
[1:45:10] | Hopefully, things are not going poorly. | 希望你的情况不会太糟 |
[1:45:17] | The girls send greetings. | 女儿们也向你问好 |
[1:45:23] | Loisi says they will give you kisses together. | 洛伊西说她们要一起亲吻你 |
[1:45:32] | I’m always with you in thought. | 我心中永远支持你 |
[1:46:00] | I can go to Salzburg. | 我可以去萨尔茨堡 |
[1:46:12] | Papa offered to come with me. | 爸爸提出与我同行 |
[1:46:25] | Fear overcomes me. | 恐惧战胜了我 |
[1:46:30] | I know it should not. | 我知道这是不应该的 |
[1:46:37] | Trust in the triumph of the good. | 相信良善会获胜 |
[1:46:45] | No evil can happen to a good man. | 好人必有好报 |
[1:46:55] | Not a sparrow falls to Earth, | 没有哪一只麻雀掉在地上 |
[1:46:58] | but He knows it. | 是祂所不知道的 |
[1:47:29] | I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[1:47:39] | A father… | 父亲 |
[1:47:41] | loves his child. | 爱他的孩子 |
[1:47:46] | A father | 父亲 |
[1:47:48] | wants his child to be happy. | 希望他的孩子幸福 |
[1:47:51] | For life not to touch her. | 希望她免受生活的困苦 |
[1:47:58] | And you… | 而你… |
[1:48:05] | such a good child. | 是个好孩子 |
[1:48:10] | Franz, too. | 弗兰兹也是 |
[1:48:18] | Better to suffer injustice than to do it. | 忍受不公正总比制造不公正要好 |
[1:49:23] | I’ve been appointed by the court | 法庭指派我 |
[1:49:25] | to be your defense attorney. | 作为你的辩护律师 |
[1:49:28] | As I understand, your resistance is | 据我了解 你的反抗 |
[1:49:30] | specifically to serving in combat. | 是针对在战斗中服役 |
[1:49:34] | But I believe if you were to accept medical service, | 但我相信如果你能接受从事医疗服务 |
[1:49:37] | you would work | 如果你愿意在医院 |
[1:49:40] | as an orderly in a hospital, that sort of thing. | 做个护工之类的 |
[1:49:43] | They would probably drop these charges. | 他们很可能就会撤销起诉 |
[1:49:53] | Will I be required to swear loyalty to Hitler? | 我会被要求宣誓效忠希特勒吗 |
[1:49:56] | Oh, words! | 几句话而已 |
[1:49:57] | I mean, no one takes that sort of thing seriously. Hmm? | 没有人会把这种事当真的 |
[1:50:02] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[1:50:09] | You are a stubborn man. | 你真是个固执的人 |
[1:50:15] | See here, I am going to leave this paper with you. | 看 我把这份文件留给你 |
[1:50:19] | Keep it with you. | 你把它收好 |
[1:50:21] | Sign, | 签了字 |
[1:50:23] | and you will go free. | 你就自由了 |
[1:50:26] | But I am free. | 但我是自由的 |
[1:50:32] | So… why am I here? | 那我来这里干什么 |
[1:50:39] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:50:49] | You… my shepherd. | 祢 我的牧者 |
[1:51:03] | You make me lie down in green pastures. | 祢让我安歇在青草地上 |
[1:51:13] | By the river of life. | 在生命的河边 |
[1:51:29] | You… my strength. | 祢 我的力量 |
[1:51:38] | You show me the path. | 你指引我的道路 |
[1:51:47] | You… our light. | 祢 我们的光 |
[1:51:58] | Darkness is not dark to you. | 黑暗无法将祢遮蔽 |
[1:52:07] | Bring us to your eternal light. | 带领我们走向祢的永恒之光 |
[1:52:14] | To you. | 走向祢 |
[1:52:19] | The true. | 真理 |
[1:52:25] | The never-failing light. | 永远不灭的光 |
[1:52:41] | You call me your brother. | 你说我是你的弟兄 |
[1:52:56] | Father. | 天父 |
[1:53:02] | To you I cry. | 我向祢哭泣 |
[1:53:10] | My rock. | 我的磐石 |
[1:53:15] | My fortress. | 我的堡垒 |
[1:53:19] | I can do as I like with you. | 我想对你怎么样都可以 |
[1:53:22] | Nobody would know. Nobody would care. | 没有人会知道 没有人会在意 |
[1:53:25] | Nobody’d lift a hand to stop me. | 没有人会费心阻止我 |
[1:53:36] | Who sees us. | 祢看着我们 |
[1:53:47] | Give me strength. | 给我力量 |
[1:53:54] | To follow you. | 去追随你 |
[1:54:03] | Spirit… | 圣灵 |
[1:54:13] | Lead me. | 引领我 |
[1:54:18] | Show me. | 教导我 |
[1:55:01] | Lord… | 主啊 |
[1:55:15] | You do nothing. | 祢无动于衷 |
[1:55:58] | Where are you? | 祢在哪里 |
[1:56:12] | Why did you create us? | 祢为何创造我们 |
[1:57:09] | Have the persecuted | 被迫害者 |
[1:57:10] | received the kingdom of heaven? | 已经被天国接受了吗 |
[1:57:22] | The meek inherited the earth? | 温驯的人接管了凡世吗 |
[1:57:31] | The wise deceive us. | 聪明的人蒙骗我们 |
[1:57:34] | Afraid. | 让我们害怕 |
[1:57:38] | I was once like you. | 我曾经和你一样 |
[1:57:46] | Confess it. | 承认吧 |
[1:57:50] | Your God has no pity. | 你的神毫无怜悯 |
[1:57:53] | He left us. Abandoned us. | 他离开了我们 他抛弃了我们 |
[1:57:57] | Like he did your Christ. | 就像他抛弃了基督一样 |
[1:57:59] | His son! | 他自己的儿子 |
[1:58:10] | How far we are from having our daily bread. | 我们距离安稳的生活多么遥远 |
[1:58:15] | How far from being delivered | 我们还要多久 |
[1:58:17] | from evil! | 才能脱离邪恶 |
[1:58:30] | If we could only see the beginning of his kingdom. | 假如我们能看到天国的起始就好了 |
[1:58:37] | The dawn! | 一切的黎明 |
[1:58:41] | But… | 但是 |
[1:58:46] | Nothing. | 什么也没有 |
[1:58:50] | Nothing ever! | 从来都什么也没有 |
[1:58:55] | Why give your life for them? | 为什么要为他们献出你的生命 |
[1:59:09] | Your man died in vain. | 祢的子民白白死去 |
[1:59:14] | He came. | 祂降临过 |
[1:59:15] | And it was all for nothing. | 而那一切都毫无意义 |
[1:59:52] | We had 20 centuries of failure. | 过去的二十个世纪全是挫败 |
[1:59:55] | We need a successful saint. | 我们需要一位成功的圣人 |
[2:01:01] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[2:01:04] | No one will help us. | 没人帮我们 |
[2:01:06] | Well, we do it on our own. | 那我们就自己干 |
[2:01:10] | Sister? | 妹妹 |
[2:01:15] | Yes. | 来 |
[2:01:46] | Come on. Come on. | 快拉 |
[2:02:01] | Okay. | 好了 |
[2:03:23] | Dear wife, | 亲爱的妻子 |
[2:03:28] | I still can’t say how my future will unfold. | 我还是说不准我的未来会如何 |
[2:03:35] | What comes next is seldom better. | 接下来恐怕不会有好事发生 |
[2:03:40] | And still, now begins the month of June. | 不过 如今已经进入六月了 |
[2:03:45] | The most beautiful month. | 最美的月份 |
[2:03:51] | Nature does not notice the sorrow | 大自然不会注意到 |
[2:03:53] | that has come over the people. | 笼罩着人们的悲伤 |
[2:03:58] | Though I cannot see much here, | 虽然我身处此处无法看到 |
[2:03:59] | I imagine that everything | 但我想家乡的一切 |
[2:04:01] | is a more lovely green than in past years. | 一定都比往年更郁郁葱葱 |
[2:04:18] | At dawn, | 黎明的时候 |
[2:04:19] | we can hear blackbirds singing loudly outside our windows. | 我们能听见百舌鸟在窗外大声鸣啼 |
[2:04:28] | They seem to have more freedom | 它们看起来更加自由 |
[2:04:30] | and to know more of peace and happiness, | 也更能体会平静与安乐 |
[2:04:33] | though they are only unreasoning animals | 虽然相对人类来说 |
[2:04:37] | than we humans do. | 它们只是没有理智的动物 |
[2:04:40] | We, who have the gift of understanding. | 我们人类 有着理解世界的能力 |
[2:05:02] | You gave me back more than I gave you. | 你给我磨出来的比我原先给你的要多 |
[2:05:27] | I found a fellow here | 我在这里遇到了 |
[2:05:30] | from my training days. | 训练时认识的伙伴 |
[2:05:33] | Franz? | 弗兰兹 |
[2:05:36] | Franz! | 弗兰兹 |
[2:05:37] | Look at you. | 是你 |
[2:05:42] | What have you done? You’re a criminal! | 你干了什么 变成罪犯了 |
[2:05:44] | He lifts the spirits of the other fellows. | 他能振奋其他人的精神 |
[2:05:47] | We’re getting on just fine. | 我们在这里挺好的 |
[2:05:50] | Good, bad, together. | 好的 坏的 都在一起 |
[2:05:52] | He asks about our family. | 他会问起我们的家庭 |
[2:05:55] | Don’t you worry. | 别担心 |
[2:05:57] | Trouble lasts a day. | 烦心事不会超过一天的 |
[2:05:58] | Yeah, eat. Eat. Eat. | 吃吧 吃吧 |
[2:06:00] | – Is that all you have? – Yeah. | -你只有这点吗 -是的 |
[2:06:10] | Have you heard of the Scharfrichter? | 你听说过刽子手吗 |
[2:06:14] | The one who chops off your head? | 就是把人斩首那个家伙 |
[2:06:22] | He’s a very well-dressed man. | 他是个穿着光鲜的家伙 |
[2:06:24] | He comes and he has a… | 他来的时候 |
[2:06:27] | a big hat. | 总是戴着大帽子 |
[2:06:28] | He is a man of good taste. | 他很有品味 |
[2:06:32] | He cuts your head, but it’s a clean cut, | 他砍掉人的头 干净利落 |
[2:06:34] | and before you can think a thought, just… | 你都来不及多想… |
[2:07:07] | I wonder how it feels. | 我想知道那是什么感觉 |
[2:07:10] | Maybe your body’s old, your head is young, | 也许你的身体已经老了 脑袋还年轻 |
[2:07:14] | and you see your head flying away. | 你看着自己的脑袋飞走 |
[2:07:16] | And your old arms… | 你老去的双臂 |
[2:07:18] | they reach up | 向上伸去 |
[2:07:20] | to the head. | 向脑袋伸去 |
[2:07:22] | And they’re still in chains. | 双手都还戴着镣铐 |
[2:07:26] | And you take this young head… | 你接住这个年轻的脑袋 |
[2:07:32] | and you put it back on your body. | 将它放回你的身体 |
[2:07:37] | And you open your eyes… | 然后你睁开双眼 |
[2:07:40] | and the chains are gone! | 镣铐就不见了 |
[2:07:46] | But what happens then? | 不过那之后会怎么样呢 |
[2:07:53] | Maybe you’ll see the moon. | 也许你会看见月亮 |
[2:07:58] | Or the stars. | 或者看见星星 |
[2:08:14] | You know, even if it rains, | 即便下雨了 |
[2:08:17] | the sun is shining. | 太阳仍然照耀着 |
[2:08:22] | The sun | 太阳照耀着 |
[2:08:23] | shines on good | 善人 |
[2:08:25] | and evil | 恶人 |
[2:08:27] | the same. | 没有区别 |
[2:08:46] | There are more chains than mad dogs. | 锁链比疯狗还要多 |
[2:09:44] | I wish I’d had a wife. | 真希望我有妻子 |
[2:09:47] | And a farm. | 还有农场 |
[2:09:52] | And apple trees. | 还有许多苹果树 |
[2:09:54] | And a cherry tree. | 再加一棵樱桃树 |
[2:09:57] | And… | 也许 |
[2:09:59] | maybe some grapes. | 还有一些葡萄 |
[2:10:01] | We could do our own wine. | 我们可以自己酿酒 |
[2:10:05] | White wine. | 白葡萄酒 |
[2:10:06] | And red wine. One red wine for the winter. | 还有红葡萄酒 冬天喝红葡萄酒 |
[2:10:11] | And white wine for the summer. | 夏天喝白葡萄酒 |
[2:10:15] | We would not drink too much. | 我们不会喝太多 |
[2:10:17] | We would pray. And work. | 我们会祈祷 然后干活 |
[2:10:19] | But sometimes… | 但有时 |
[2:10:20] | Sometimes, a little drink is good. | 有时喝点酒也挺好的 |
[2:10:24] | Sometimes… | 有时 |
[2:10:27] | we would go to church. | 我们会去教堂 |
[2:10:30] | And sometimes not. Sometimes… | 有时不去 有时 |
[2:10:33] | we’d stay at home. | 我们会待在家里 |
[2:10:37] | And we’d make music. | 玩玩音乐 |
[2:13:05] | Do you have anything to say | 你有什么要为 |
[2:13:07] | in your defense? | 自己辩护的吗 |
[2:13:39] | We’ll have a short recess. | 我们暂时休庭 |
[2:13:57] | Come in. | 进来 |
[2:14:07] | Please, uh… | 请你们… |
[2:14:21] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[2:14:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[2:14:29] | Do you imagine that anything you do | 你认为你可以做些什么 |
[2:14:31] | will change the course of this war? | 改变这场战争的进程吗 |
[2:14:36] | That anyone outside this court will ever hear of you? | 除了这个法庭 还有会人知道你吗 |
[2:14:43] | No one will be changed. | 你改变不了任何人 |
[2:14:47] | The world will go on as before. | 这个世界也不会有所不同 |
[2:15:01] | Your actions may even | 你的行为造成的结果 |
[2:15:02] | have the opposite effect of what you intend. | 甚至可能与你想要的截然相反 |
[2:15:08] | Someone else will take your place. | 会有别人取代你 |
[2:15:23] | Do you judge me? | 你在评判我吗 |
[2:15:30] | I don’t judge you. | 我不会评判你 |
[2:15:35] | I’m not saying, | 我不会说 |
[2:15:37] | “He’s wicked. | “他是邪恶的 |
[2:15:38] | I am right.” | 我才是对的” |
[2:15:42] | I don’t know everything. | 我不是无所不知 |
[2:15:52] | A man… | 人 |
[2:15:54] | may do wrong. | 可能会做错事 |
[2:15:59] | And… | 而且 |
[2:16:02] | he can’t get out of it. | 无法摆脱后果 |
[2:16:04] | To make his life clear. | 无法挽回人生 |
[2:16:10] | Maybe… he’d like to go back but he can’t. | 也许他想回头 但他回不了头 |
[2:16:17] | But… | 但是 |
[2:16:22] | I have this feeling inside me… | 我心中有一种感觉 |
[2:16:28] | that I can’t do | 我不能做 |
[2:16:31] | what I believe is wrong. | 我认为不对的事 |
[2:16:46] | Do you have a right to do this? | 你有权这么做吗 |
[2:16:51] | Do I have a right not to? | 我有权不这么做吗 |
[2:17:48] | The judgment of this court is… | 本庭宣判… |
[2:17:52] | death. | 死刑 |
[2:18:21] | So today they pronounced the sentence. | 今天他们宣判了 |
[2:18:27] | But they still | 但他们仍然 |
[2:18:30] | have to confirm it. | 需要确认一下 |
[2:18:35] | Sign the paper in your cell. | 回牢房后在那份文件上签字 |
[2:18:37] | You’ll go free. I can work it out. | 你就能恢复自由 我能想办法 |
[2:19:23] | 诚恳签署 弗兰兹·亚戈斯塔特 | |
[2:20:52] | It’s from his lawyer! | 他的律师寄来的 |
[2:21:09] | They’ve condemned him to death. | 他们判了他死刑 |
[2:21:16] | I have to go to Berlin. | 我得去柏林 |
[2:21:20] | I’ll come with you. | 我和你一起去 |
[2:23:56] | Franz! | 弗兰兹 |
[2:24:55] | You’re doing no one any good. | 你这样对谁都没好处 |
[2:25:00] | No one. | 对谁都没好处 |
[2:25:05] | This could be the last opportunity to abandon this… | 这可能是你最后的机会 放弃你这… |
[2:25:11] | senseless position. | 毫无意义的立场 |
[2:25:14] | If you do… | 如果你放弃 |
[2:25:16] | Franz. | 弗兰兹 |
[2:25:17] | I will at once petition the court | 我马上请求法庭 |
[2:25:19] | to stay the execution of your sentence, | 暂缓执行你的判决 |
[2:25:21] | but it must be done without delay. | 但必须立刻决定 |
[2:25:23] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[2:25:26] | Now. | 立刻 |
[2:25:31] | I’m sticking my neck out here. | 我在拿自己冒险 |
[2:25:34] | This could jeopardize my career… | 这可能会危及到我的事业 |
[2:25:37] | my personal safety. | 我的人身安全 |
[2:25:41] | The charges would be dropped, I’m sure, if you just… | 我相信他们会撤销指控 只要你 |
[2:25:45] | change your stand. | 改变立场 |
[2:25:47] | I beg you to. | 我求你了 |
[2:25:50] | The war may soon be over. | 战争可能很快就会结束 |
[2:25:53] | You might… | 你可能 |
[2:25:56] | You might never have to face a situation | 你可能根本不会 |
[2:25:59] | that would call on you to do what you oppose. | 被征召去做你反对的事 |
[2:26:02] | My love. | 我的爱人 |
[2:26:07] | Franz. | 弗兰兹 |
[2:26:10] | Don’t you see what’s coming? | 你不知道会有什么后果吗 |
[2:26:19] | There’s not much time! | 时间不多了 |
[2:26:22] | God doesn’t care what you say, only what’s in your heart. | 上帝不在乎你说什么 只在乎你的内心 |
[2:26:28] | Say the oath and think what you like. | 宣誓之后随便你怎么想 |
[2:26:48] | Do you understand? | 你懂我吗 |
[2:27:15] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[2:27:21] | Whatever you do. | 无论你做什么 |
[2:27:26] | Whatever… | 无论 |
[2:27:28] | comes. | 发生什么 |
[2:27:35] | I’m with you. | 我都支持你 |
[2:27:41] | Always. | 永远都是 |
[2:27:59] | Do what is right. | 做正确的事 |
[2:28:24] | No! Let me go! | 不 放开我 |
[2:29:40] | You said, | 祢说 |
[2:29:42] | “Knock. | “叩门 |
[2:29:45] | It will be opened. | 就给你们开门 |
[2:29:49] | Ask. | 祈求 |
[2:29:53] | It will be given.” | 就给你们” |
[2:32:59] | You’ve always been good to me. | 你一直对我很好 |
[2:33:02] | And to my son. | 对我儿子也是 |
[2:33:04] | And I’ve… | 而我… |
[2:33:15] | Forgive me! | 原谅我 |
[2:34:21] | You. | 祢 |
[2:34:25] | You love him more than I do. | 祢比我更爱他 |
[2:34:37] | Give him courage. | 请给予他勇气 |
[2:34:41] | Wisdom. | 智慧 |
[2:34:46] | Strength. | 力量 |
[2:35:09] | Father… | 神父 |
[2:35:24] | Tomorrow it will be done. | 明天就行刑 |
[2:35:44] | Thank you, Father. | 谢谢你 神父 |
[2:36:34] | Now, my dear children… | 我亲爱的孩子们 |
[2:36:37] | When mother reads this letter to you, | 妈妈给你们读这封信时 |
[2:36:41] | your father will be dead. | 你们的爸爸已经死了 |
[2:36:47] | Through God’s grace we’ll soon meet again. | 上帝恩典 我们很快会再见 |
[2:37:03] | Dearest wife and mother… | 亲爱的妻子和母亲 |
[2:37:06] | It was not possible for me to free you from the sorrows | 我无法让你们摆脱 |
[2:37:10] | that you’ve endured for me. | 因我而起的悲痛 |
[2:37:18] | And now, | 今后 |
[2:37:20] | oh, my dear ones, | 我爱的人们 |
[2:37:22] | don’t forget me in your prayers. | 记得为我祈祷 |
[2:37:26] | I pray for you. | 我会在另一个世界 |
[2:37:28] | From the other side. | 为你们祈祷 |
[2:38:58] | What do I write? | 要写什么 |
[2:41:10] | Franz. | 弗兰兹 |
[2:41:25] | Franz. | 弗兰兹 |
[2:46:02] | A time will come when we will know | 总有一天 我们会明白 |
[2:46:04] | what all this is for. | 这一切都是为了什么 |
[2:46:19] | And there will be no mysteries. We will know… | 到时候我们不会再疑惑 我们会知晓 |
[2:46:23] | why… | 活着的 |
[2:46:28] | we live. | 意义 |
[2:46:40] | We’ll come together. | 我们会重聚 |
[2:46:47] | We’ll plant orchards. | 种果树 |
[2:46:52] | Fields. | 耕田 |
[2:46:59] | We’ll build the land back up. | 重新在这片土地上生活 |
[2:47:30] | Franz. | 弗兰兹 |
[2:47:41] | I’ll meet you there. | 我们还会再见 |
[2:47:49] | In the mountains. | 在那群山之间 |
[2:48:35] | 世间的良善不断增长 部分有赖于那些不为人知的行为 你我的生活不至于那么悲惨 一半要归功于那些满怀信念地过着隐秘的生活 最后长眠于无人探访的坟墓之中的人 乔治·艾略特 |