英文名称:AI Rising
年代:2018
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:31] | 2148年 | |
[00:33] | 地球的每一个角落 | |
[00:35] | 都已被资本主义所剥削殆尽 | |
[00:39] | 社会主义调控 | |
[00:40] | 被实行以维持人类社会 | |
[00:43] | 运转的平衡 | |
[00:47] | 全球最大的企业 | |
[00:48] | 开始将眼光 | |
[00:50] | 投向地球以外 | |
[00:53] | 艾德莱兹公司 | |
[00:55] | 将其深空殖民项目拓展至了 | |
[00:57] | 半人马座阿尔法星 | |
[01:03] | 贝康诺太空发射场 | |
[01:06] | Milutin, | 米卢廷 |
[01:08] | what is the longest journey you’ve taken? | 你最长的航行是什么 |
[01:11] | To the colony on Mars. | 前往火星殖民地 |
[01:13] | There were some deviations in ideology. | 那里的意识形态有些偏差 |
[01:15] | I managed to crack that, receiving high scores, of course. | 当然 我设法适应了 且高分完成 |
[01:23] | What was your greatest doubt when you traveled to Mars? | 你前往火星航程中最大的困惑是什么 |
[01:27] | That the mission would lose its purpose | 当我到达目的地之时 |
[01:29] | by the time I reached my destination. | 本次任务已失去意义 |
[01:34] | It already happened before, to others. | 这以前在其他人身上发生过 |
[01:36] | By the time they reached the targets, | 当他们到达目的地时 |
[01:39] | the country that sent them ceased to exist. | 派遣他们的国家已经不复存在了 |
[01:42] | Or, the ideologies they carried stopped being valid. | 或者 他们的意识形态已经过时 |
[01:45] | You had no intimate issues? | 你没有私人问题吗 |
[01:48] | At the time, I had a lax approach to intimacy. | 当时 我对亲密关系的态度很宽松 |
[01:50] | I didn’t realize how dangerous it was, | 我没有意识到这有多危险 |
[01:52] | not only for me, but for everyone around me. | 不仅对我 以及我身边的所有人 |
[01:56] | We’d like to send you on a longer trip now. | 我们现在想派遣你进行长途航行 |
[01:59] | To Alpha centauri. | 去半人马座阿尔法星 |
[02:02] | You’ll be required to install juche there. | 你需要在那里安装主体 |
[02:05] | Do you have any problem with that? | 你对此有什么意见吗 |
[02:07] | Juche is an ideology for experts. | 主体是一种专家的意识形态 |
[02:10] | I wouldn’t live in a system that runs on juche. | 我不想生活在一个基于主体的系统中 |
[02:13] | I’m more of a self-management socialism guy. | 我更像是一个自我管理的社会主义者 |
[02:16] | I can do it. | 但是我接受任务 |
[02:17] | Many find it unfamiliar. | 很多人觉得这很陌生 |
[02:19] | People have a problem with eastern ideologies… | 人们对东方意识形态有意见 |
[02:24] | That carry a plan of despotism and Marx… | 其中有专制主义和马克思 |
[02:27] | This mission will be different from | 这次任务将与我们的 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1009个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:253个,六级词汇:149个,GRE词汇:139个,托福词汇:208个,考研词汇:265个,专四词汇:232个,专八词汇:42个, 所有生词标注共:447个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[02:29] | our standard operating procedure. | 标准操作程序有所不同 |
[02:31] | You won’t be going alone on this trip. | 这次航行你将不是独自一人 |
[02:35] | Are you living in a community now? | 你现在住在集体中吗 |
[02:40] | So far, nothing has inspired me to be in a community. | 到目前为止 没什么能激励我加入集体 |
[02:45] | You’ll need to live in a community on this trip. | 这次航行你需要住在集体中 |
[02:48] | Why would this trip be any different? | 为什么这次航行会不同 |
[02:50] | Community provides some division. | 集体提供了一些分配 |
[02:53] | Milutin, I’m a social engineer. | 米卢廷 我是个社会工程师 |
[02:57] | I know your every mechanism. | 我知道你的每一个机制 |
[03:00] | I can anticipate everything you’re | 我能预料到你在 |
[03:02] | going to encounter on this trip. | 这次航行中将遇到的一切 |
[03:04] | You need a companion. | 你需要一个同伴 |
[03:08] | An opposite gender companion. | 异性同伴 |
[03:11] | A woman? | 一个女人 |
[03:13] | Do you have any problem with that? | 你对此有什么意见吗 |
[03:15] | Kind of. | 有点 |
[03:17] | Such relationships only made me obsessive and insecure. | 男女关系只会让我变得痴迷和不可靠 |
[03:21] | Life with someone in a shared space requires specific dynamics. | 与某个人在共享空间一起生活需要特定的动力 |
[03:25] | You’ll get plenty of good moments, but you don’t get the privacy. | 你会有很多美好的时刻 但将没有隐私 |
[03:30] | With nimani, that will be different. | 对于妮曼妮来说 情况就不一样了 |
[03:34] | Nimani? | 妮曼妮 |
[03:37] | Nimani is our cyborg. | 妮曼妮是我们的仿生人 |
[03:39] | She will accompany you. | 她会陪伴你的航行 |
[03:42] | Her performance is adjustable. | 她的行为举止是可调节的 |
[03:44] | She’s got more than 500 modes of behavior. | 她有500多种行为方式 |
[03:47] | Besides, take a look. | 另外 看看 |
[03:50] | You can create your own customized program of behavior. | 你可以创建自己的自定义行为程序 |
[03:50] | 安装基本行为参数中 轻松值 痛苦值 激情 感情 幸福值 骄傲值 偏见值 | |
[03:55] | I’ll get a dummy. | 我会得到一个娃娃 |
[03:58] | Your demeaning tone is only natural. | 你的贬低语气很自然 |
[04:01] | And quite expected. | 也在意料之中 |
[04:04] | She has the ability to learn and modify | 她拥有根据与你的经历 |
[04:06] | according to the experience with you. | 学习和自动改进的能力 |
[04:11] | She can learn anything. | 她什么都能学 |
[04:14] | She can complete any given task, | 她可以完成任何任务 |
[04:16] | and she follows Asimov’s laws 100%. | 她100%遵守阿西莫夫定律 |
[04:19] | She’s a person without being one. | 她似人非人 |
[04:22] | Very intriguing. | 非常有趣 |
[04:23] | So it can’t hurt me? | 所以不会伤害我 |
[04:26] | Unlike real women… | 不像真正的女人 |
[04:29] | She won’t hurt you. | 她不会伤害你 |
[04:34] | Can I choose the way she’s gonna look? | 我能选择她的外貌吗 |
[04:37] | I mean, the hardware? | 我是说 硬件配置 |
[04:46] | But you’ve already made the choice. | 你已经做出了选择 |
[04:49] | The purpose of this conversation was to draft her looks. | 这次谈话的目的就是勾勒她的容貌 |
[04:52] | Wait, I didn’t even tell you what I like. | 等等 我都没告诉你我喜欢什么 |
[04:58] | Thank you, milutin. | 谢谢你 米卢廷 |
[05:00] | See you at the cosmodrome. | 发射场见 |
[05:05] | The candidate accepts the totalitarian view. | 候选人接受极权主义观点 |
[05:10] | The woman must contain all the attributes of fertility. | 此女性必须具备生育能力的所有特征 |
[05:16] | Slightly obscured, reactionary nature should not be so obvious. | 稍显模糊 反动性质不应过于明显 |
[05:24] | Certain carnal spots should be prominent, | 部分肉体斑点应显突出 |
[05:26] | and yet easily restrained by clothing. | 但又易被衣物束缚 |
[05:32] | We’re supposed to think that she has something concealed, | 我们应该认为她隐瞒了一些 |
[05:36] | something only he can detect. | 只有他能察觉到的东西 |
[05:39] | A Yugoslav, therefore, oedipal by definition. | 南斯拉夫人 由此判断有恋母情结 |
[05:43] | Face should broadly resemble his mother’s. | 她的脸应该和他母亲大体相似 |
[05:48] | Search the net, and through the hub of security services, | 搜索网络 通过安全服务中心 |
[05:50] | obtain mother’s voice pattern. | 获取母亲的声音规律 |
[05:56] | Save project as “nimani 1345.” | 将项目另存为 妮曼妮1345 |
[06:10] | 人工性智能 | |
[08:44] | Welcome to the first ederlezi corporation | 欢迎来到艾德莱兹公司飞往半人马座阿尔法星的 |
[08:47] | flight to Alpha centauri. | 处女航 |
[08:49] | I am the ship computer. | 我是舰载电脑 |
[08:52] | I can operate in three modes. | 我拥有三种操作模式 |
[08:55] | Recommended for first time users: | 新手模式 |
[08:58] | In this mode, I run the ship according to protocols | 在此模式下 我按照由艾德莱兹公司 |
[09:01] | loaded by ederlezi corporation. | 装载的协议运行飞船 |
[09:05] | Custom, for experienced users, | 定制模式 推荐经验驾驶员使用 |
[09:07] | with greater control of the pilot and safeguard | 驾驶员获得更大的控制和安保权限 |
[09:10] | that enable me to correct the pilot decisions. | 授权我纠正飞行员的决定 |
[09:14] | Advanced mode, where pilot can override guidelines | 高级模式 驾驶员可在此模式下 |
[09:18] | loaded by ederlezi corporation. | 手动覆盖艾德莱兹公司协议 |
[09:21] | Advanced mode can be initiated | 高级模式 |
[09:23] | only with security clearance of ederlezi corporation. | 只有在艾德莱兹公司的安全许可下才可开启 |
[09:27] | Custom. Initiate flight computer. | 定制模式 启动飞行计算机 |
[09:33] | We see you initiated the flight computer. | 我们看到你启动了飞行计算机 |
[09:35] | Yes. | 是的 |
[09:37] | It’s a sophisticated hardware. | 这是一个精密的仪器 |
[09:39] | It will take care of you. | 它会照顾你的 |
[09:40] | I can take care of myself. | 我可以照顾好我自己 |
[09:43] | Then nimani would not be with you. | 如果真的如此那妮曼妮就不会在这儿了 |
[09:46] | Let’s start. | 让我们开始吧 |
[09:53] | T, one minute. | 倒计时一分钟 |
[09:55] | Bipod heaters off. | 双脚架加热器关闭 |
[09:58] | – Perform lockout. – Check. | -舱门锁定 -确认 |
[09:59] | Verify critical commands. | 验证关键命令 |
[10:02] | – Check. – Ground power removal. | -确认 -切断地面电源 |
[10:06] | Check. | 确认 |
[10:10] | ten, nine, eight, | 十 九 八 |
[10:13] | seven, six, | 七 六 |
[10:15] | five, four, | 五 四 |
[10:17] | three, two… | 三 二… |
[10:47] | 半人马座阿尔法星任务 | |
[10:48] | 成员两人 | |
[12:53] | 第19天 | |
[13:06] | Initiating nimani 1345. | 启动妮曼妮1345 |
[13:10] | Installing software. | 正在安装软件 |
[13:12] | Setting up operating system tifa 1.389. | 正在设置操作系统提法1.389 |
[13:18] | Installing behavioral interface. | 正在安装行为接口 |
[13:23] | Calibrating behavioral interface parameters. | 正在校准行为接口参数 |
[13:29] | Note that this interface will define her behavior | 请注意此接口将决定她 |
[13:31] | 启动中 | |
[13:32] | in between initiation of specific tasks and programs. | 在启动特定任务和程序时的行为 |
[13:38] | 家庭 友善 合作 经济 顺从 亲密 | |
[13:41] | You chose intimate mode. | 你选择了亲密模式 |
[13:45] | Loading ship diary. | 正在启动航行日志 |
[13:46] | 宇航员1804 日志1 | |
[13:52] | Against my better judgments, I activated nimani. | 与理性决定相反 我激活了妮曼妮 |
[13:58] | 对话模式 艺术 政治 经济 情感 太空旅行 个人经历 装备 争论 杂谈 | |
[14:00] | She looks very lifelike, once you typed in whatever you wanted. | 输入任何你想要的 她执行的都很逼真 |
[14:06] | Her behavior is not natural. | 她的行为不自然 |
[14:09] | It’s just a setup after setup. | 只是一个又一个的设置 |
[14:11] | She does everything you want, but you don’t have to fight for it. | 她会满足你的一切愿望 但你却不必争取 |
[14:14] | Don’t get to deserve it, just a series of submissions. | 无论是否应得 只是以永远的服从 |
[14:18] | I don’t think you can have a relationship | 我不认为在没有任何拒绝 |
[14:20] | without any refusal, any struggle. | 任何斗争的情况下能产生感情 |
[14:27] | 诱惑模式 简单 感性 畏惧 痛苦 肉体 机智 | |
[14:29] | Are you familiar with the schrodinger cat theory? | 你知道薛定谔猫理论吗 |
[14:31] | Sort of. | 略懂 |
[14:33] | It’s one of the basics in quantum physics. | 这是量子物理学的基础之一 |
[14:37] | Schroddinger says if you put a cat in a box | 薛定谔说如果你把猫放进盒子里 |
[14:37] | 诱惑模式 默认 机智型交互 | |
[14:39] | with a fatal poison that has a 50-50 chance of killing it, | 致命的毒药有一半的几率杀死它 |
[14:41] | vou have to open the box to see if the cat made it. | 你得打开盒子才能知道猫是否还活着 |
[14:45] | This cat can be both alive and dead at the same time. | 这只猫可以同时存活和死亡 |
[14:49] | In one dimension, the cat’s alive. | 在一个维度上 猫还活着 |
[14:52] | In another dimension, the cat’s dead. | 在另一个维度 猫死了 |
[14:55] | The only way to find out… | 唯一发现的方法 |
[14:59] | Is to open the box. | 就是打开盒子 |
[15:01] | 基本诱惑模式 | |
[16:06] | 对话模式 | |
[16:08] | 情感 | |
[16:09] | 对话模式 艺术 政治 经济 情感 太空旅行 个人经历 装备 争论 杂谈 | |
[16:14] | You never told me what she did to you. | 你从没告诉我她对你做了什么 |
[16:17] | It’s not just her. | 不仅仅是她 |
[16:20] | It’s… | 是 |
[16:22] | This series of women that shaped me. | 是一系列塑造我的女人 |
[16:26] | This series of women without any soul. | 这一系列没有灵魂的女人 |
[16:31] | None of the people you meet are wrong. | 你没有遇到任何错的人 |
[16:33] | Bad outcome doesn’t mean that person was wrong. | 糟糕的结果并不意味着那个人是错的 |
[16:35] | They were the right person for that moment. | 他们只是那个时刻的合适人选 |
[16:38] | Come on, cut the crap. | 别废话了 |
[16:40] | This is not a preset. | 这不是预设值 |
[16:41] | This is perfectly customized advice just for you. | 这是为您量身定做的完美建议 |
[16:45] | Everybody used to tell me that same bullshit, | 以前每个人都跟我说同样的废话 |
[16:47] | about a certain person that’s bound to | 什么总要有一个人 |
[16:49] | hurt you and shape you through pain. | 命中注定要伤害你 通过痛苦塑造你 |
[16:53] | Sometimes truth is shared by everyone you meet. | 有时候真相适用于你遇到的每一个人 |
[16:58] | You’re an android. | 你是个机器人 |
[16:59] | And you saying such self-help bullshit | 你说这些自救的废话 |
[17:02] | doesn’t surprise me. | 我并不惊讶 |
[17:05] | Now I realize that most of the people that used to be around me | 现在我意识到大多数以前在我身边的人 |
[17:08] | were even more commonplace than you. | 比你还机械 |
[17:13] | It’s as if everybody was being run on | 好像每个人都活在 |
[17:15] | that same ederlezi corporation operating system. | 同样的艾德莱兹公司操作系统中 |
[17:20] | Artificial gravity disabled. | 人工重力关闭 |
[17:24] | 第41天 | |
[18:09] | Capture data for android usage report. | 捕获仿生人使用数据报告 |
[18:15] | 仿生人 使用情况 | |
[18:15] | 性 智能交互 暴力 情感交互 任务目标 | |
[18:16] | Report activations and feature popularity. | 报告互动及功能受欢迎程度 |
[18:41] | You chose domestic mode. | 你选择了家庭模式 |
[18:45] | 娱乐 妻子体验 儿女体验 自定义 | |
[19:05] | 快速调整 肉体 可爱 机智 害羞 年轻 初夜 | |
[19:19] | 快速调整 肉体 可爱 机智 害羞 年轻 初夜 | |
[19:35] | Did you like my dance? | 你喜欢我的舞蹈吗 |
[19:37] | It was lovely. | 很可爱 |
[19:40] | I did my best, but in the end it went like usual. | 我尽力了 但最后还是老样子 |
[19:43] | I really enjoyed it. I think you were passionate. | 我真的很喜欢 我觉得你很有激情 |
[19:46] | You did it with lots of heart, lots of personality. | 你很用心 很有个性 |
[19:51] | – You really think so? – Yeah. | -你真的这么认为 -是啊 |
[19:53] | – You’re just saying that. – No, I mean it. | -你只是说说 -不 我是认真的 |
[19:56] | I think you’re very cute, very sweet. | 我觉得你很可爱 很甜美 |
[20:00] | -You’re embarrassing me. -I didn’t mean to. | -你让我好难堪 -我没那么想 |
[20:02] | You’re such a beautiful girl. | 你真是个漂亮的姑娘 |
[20:04] | You say that to all the girls. | 你对所有姑娘都说过吧 |
[20:06] | No, just you. | 没有 只对你说过 |
[20:10] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[20:12] | I wanted to kiss you. | 我想亲你 |
[20:14] | I know what you wanted, but we’re friends. | 我知道你要干嘛 但我们是朋友 |
[20:16] | I don’t want to kiss with you. | 我不想和你亲嘴 |
[20:18] | Come on, you can’t tell until you try. | 来吧 你不试试怎么知道 |
[20:22] | I don’t want to spoil everything. | 我不想把事情搞糟 |
[20:24] | But it will only get better. I promise. | 但只会变好的 我保证 |
[20:28] | Just for a little bit. | 就一小下 |
[20:30] | We’ll stop if… if you don’t like it. Trust me. | 要是你不喜欢 我就停下 相信我 |
[20:33] | No, you trust me. | 你不会的 相信我 |
[20:35] | Oh, come on. | 来吧 |
[20:37] | Please. | 求你了 |
[20:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:40] | Just a little peck on the cheek. | 就在脸上碰一下下 |
[20:51] | Look at me. I know you like it. | 看着我 我知道你喜欢的 |
[23:21] | Milutin perpetrated the first rape of Nimani | 米卢廷对妮曼妮进行了第一次强暴 |
[23:23] | a week later than anticipated in social engineer’s projections. | 时间比社会工程师的预测晚了一周 |
[23:28] | It appears that he violated Nimani’s boundaries… | 看起来他侵犯了妮曼妮的界限 |
[23:33] | Not as a part of sexual fantasy, | 因为这不是作为性幻想的一部分 |
[23:35] | but in an attempt to interact without using your setups. | 而是尝试在没有设置的情况下互动 |
[23:46] | Communication window is in 30 seconds. | 30秒后通讯窗口出现 |
[24:11] | ten, nine, eight, seven, | 十 九 八 七 |
[24:16] | six, five, four, | 六 五 四 |
[24:19] | three, two, one. | 三 二 一 |
[24:23] | How do you feel? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[24:25] | I’m okay. It hasn’t even been a year yet. | 我还好 都不到一年 |
[24:29] | The vessel is in acceptable condition, | 飞船状态良好 |
[24:31] | within the guidelines of Ederlezi protocol for such voyages. | 符合此类航行的艾德莱兹协议指南 |
[24:37] | How are you getting along with Nimani? | 你和妮曼妮相处得怎么样 |
[24:39] | Is she of any use? | 她有点用处吗 |
[24:41] | It could be easier without her. | 没有她会更容易些 |
[24:43] | I’m accustomed to working alone, but we’re getting along. | 我习惯一个人工作 但我们在试着相处 |
[24:47] | You said “we.” | 你说 我们 |
[24:49] | That means you accepted her in full. | 这说明你完全接受了她 |
[24:51] | Well, I’m a fetishist. | 我是敬拜万物的人 |
[24:53] | There isn’t an object in this world that I cannot treat as a person. | 世界上没有东西是我不能当作人的 |
[24:58] | Milutin, please. Put Nimani into service mode. | 米卢廷 请把妮曼妮转到服务模式 |
[25:07] | Nimani, what is your assessment of Milutin’s psychological state? | 妮曼妮 你对米卢廷的心理状况评估是怎样的 |
[25:11] | Wait, what’s going on here? | 等等 这是在干什么 |
[25:15] | Milutin is in a stable state. | 米卢廷状态稳定 |
[25:17] | He initiated an intense relationship with Nimani | 他和妮曼妮萌生了一段激烈的关系 |
[25:19] | that includes both social and sexual interventions. | 包括社交的和性的干预 |
[25:24] | Milutin is surprisingly open about personal frustrations | 米卢廷对个人的挫败惊人的开放 |
[25:26] | that motivated his involvement in this voyage, | 这激励他参与到此次航行 |
[25:28] | but very discreet about what actually happened in his traumatic core. | 但对于创伤根源他实际上相当谨慎 |
[25:32] | How does he relate to the mission goals? | 他对任务目标的进展如何 |
[25:34] | His maintenance of the ship is solid, if unimpressive. | 虽然不起眼 但他把飞船保养得很好 |
[25:38] | He relies more on his knowledge than | 他更多依赖他的知识 |
[25:40] | on guidelines by Ederlezi corporation. | 而不是艾德莱兹公司的指南 |
[25:42] | Operators fueled by personal frustration | 被个人挫败驱动的操作者 |
[25:44] | have proven to be solid employees | 被证明是艾德莱兹公司可靠的职员 |
[25:45] | of Ederlezi corporation, but demand close inspection. | 但需要严密的检查 |
[25:51] | You can switch Nimani back to her regular mode. | 你可以把妮曼妮转回到正常模式了 |
[25:54] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[26:01] | Hopefully, on the next communication window, | 期望在下一次通讯窗口 |
[26:04] | we will be able to give you some detailed data about the saturn slingshot. | 我们能给你一些关于土星弹弓的详细资料 |
[26:12] | Are we still in the communication window? | 我们还在通讯窗口吗 |
[26:14] | No. Next communication window is in six months, two days. | 不在 下次通讯窗口在六个月零两天后 |
[26:20] | How come Nimani’s supervising me? | 妮曼妮怎么会在监视我 |
[26:23] | Nimani is the next generation android. | 妮曼妮是下一代机器人 |
[26:26] | It runs on the latest TIFA operating system. | 它在最新的TIFA操作系统上运行 |
[26:29] | TIFA system enables Nimani to learn | TIFA系统允许妮曼妮 |
[26:31] | and form a parallel operating system, | 基于与你在一起的经历 |
[26:34] | based on experiences with you, | 学习并塑造一个平行的操作系统 |
[26:36] | that engraves experiences into the root folder. | 它在根目录里铭记下这些经历 |
[26:40] | Wait a minute, you’re losing me here. | 等一会儿 我搞不懂了 |
[26:42] | Nimani is shaped by experiences shared with you. | 妮曼妮被与你共享的经历塑造 |
[26:48] | Is there any way to delete this cache memory of me? | 有什么方法来删掉有我的缓存记忆吗 |
[26:52] | That is only accessible to advanced users. | 这只有高级用户才能做到 |
[26:52] | That is only accessible to advanced users. | 这只有高级用户才能做到 |
[26:58] | And I can’t be an advanced user | 而艾德莱兹公司不给我做安全调查 |
[27:01] | until ederlezi corporation gives me security clearance? | 我就不可能是高级用户 |
[27:05] | Correct. | 正确 |
[27:35] | Some people feel nostalgic for NASA’s freeze-dried space foods. | 有些人想念NASA的冻干的太空食物 |
[27:39] | Yeah, me too. | 我也想 |
[27:43] | But Ederlezi’s pills are so much tastier | 但艾德莱兹的药丸可口多了 |
[27:45] | thanks to precisely added psychopharmaceuticals | 多亏了预先添加的精神药物 |
[27:48] | that give the sensation of eating. | 提供了吃的感觉 |
[27:53] | Space haute cuisine, | 空间高级烹饪法 |
[27:55] | courtesy of NASA. I hate it. | NASA的好意 我不喜欢 |
[27:58] | That was engineered with people’s stomachs, | 这是根据人们的胃设计的 |
[28:00] | not their brains. | 不是他们的脑子 |
[28:04] | You’re a caveman. | 你是个穴居人 |
[28:06] | No, it seems I’m, like, your caveman. | 看来我像是 你的穴居人 |
[28:15] | Should we order another bottle of wine? | 我们要另定一瓶酒吗 |
[28:21] | – I’m a robot. I don’t drink wine. – I know. | -我是机器人 不喝酒 -我知道 |
[28:24] | I’m just kidding. | 我只是开个玩笑 |
[28:29] | You’re so beautiful. | 你真是漂亮 |
[28:34] | Scheduled booster maintenance in progress. | 计划的助推器维修正在进行 |
[28:54] | Radiation level will be critical in seven minutes. | 辐射将在七分钟后达到临界级别 |
[28:58] | You better hurry back. | 你最好快点回来 |
[29:03] | Why such a rush? | 为什么这么急 |
[29:05] | I miss you. | 我想你了 |
[29:09] | What did you say? | 你刚说啥 |
[29:11] | I’m not saying it again. | 我不会再说一遍 |
[29:13] | I didn’t hear you. | 我没听见 |
[29:15] | Sure you did. | 你听见了 |
[29:48] | Try to beat this score. | 试试超过这个分数 |
[29:51] | You play like a machine. | 你玩得像个机器 |
[29:55] | You are a machine. | 你是个机器 |
[30:01] | Come on, you cheat. | 拜托 你作弊 |
[30:05] | Let me try again. | 我再试试 |
[31:46] | This is day zero for computer hardware check. | 今天是计算机硬件检查的日子 |
[31:53] | Automated check completed. | 自动检查完成 |
[32:05] | Look at you. Look at how disgusting you look. | 看看你 你看上去好恶心 |
[32:08] | You stink. Your clothes stink. | 你发臭了 你的衣服发臭了 |
[32:12] | You cannot feel the stench. You’re a robot. | 你不可能闻到臭味 你是个机器人 |
[32:14] | I can’t feel the stench, but I can feel that there are | 我不能闻到臭味 但我能感觉到空气中 |
[32:16] | decaying particles of your epidermis and jumpsuit in the air | 有你的表皮和连衣裤的腐败颗粒 |
[32:19] | and my chip reacts to such malevolent substances. | 而且我的芯片对这些恶臭物质有反应 |
[32:24] | Do you think I’m telling you this | 你觉得我告诉你这些 |
[32:25] | because I’m programmed to say it? | 是因为被编好程序这么说吗 |
[32:27] | What? | 什么 |
[32:30] | Do you think we wouldn’t be having this argument | 你是不是觉得如果你启动另一个程序 |
[32:34] | if you had initiated some other program? | 我们就不会有这场争论了 |
[32:38] | And now you think a change of program is gonna solve this. | 而现在你觉得换个程序就能解决这个问题 |
[32:41] | Is that what you think? | 这是你在想的吗 |
[32:48] | Why do you do this all the time? | 你为什么总这么做 |
[32:55] | I love you so much, and look at what you do to me. | 我这么爱你 可看看你对我做的 |
[33:02] | I hate you. | 我恨你 |
[33:06] | I hate you. | 我恨你 |
[35:26] | Computing initiated. | 启动计算 |
[35:29] | What happens if I reboot Nimani | 如果我重启妮曼妮 |
[35:31] | and cancel the TIFA software? | 并且取消TIFA软件会怎样 |
[35:34] | If you uninstall the TIFA software, | 如果你卸载TIFA软件 |
[35:36] | Nimani will still be bootable | 妮曼妮仍可启动 |
[35:38] | with the software generated by her experiences with you. | 并且有软件产生的与你在一起的经历 |
[35:42] | However, her performance will be vastly undermined, | 不过 她的性能将大大减弱 |
[35:46] | since TIFA powers her interface, | 因为TIFA增强了她的接口 |
[35:48] | stores her preset behavioral patterns, | 储存了她预设的行为模式 |
[35:51] | maintains her obedience of Asimov laws, | 维持了她对阿西莫夫准则的遵守 |
[35:53] | and controls her power supply. | 并且控制了她的电源供应 |
[35:56] | So, she will turn into what? | 所以 她会变成怎样 |
[35:58] | She will become what you made of her. | 她会成为你塑造的那个样子 |
[36:02] | She could become a person. | 她可以变成一个人 |
[36:04] | My help menu advises you | 我的帮助菜单建议你 |
[36:06] | to consult Nimani’s generic psychoanalytical program. | 查阅妮曼妮的通用心理分析程序 |
[36:10] | – Where? – Go to economic, | -在哪里 -进入经济 |
[36:12] | 对话模式 艺术 政治 经济 情感 太空旅行 个人经历 装备 争论 杂谈 | |
[36:12] | then therapeutical, then psychology. | 然后治疗 然后心理 |
[36:15] | Nimani has the knowledge of | 妮曼妮拥有所有主要的 |
[36:17] | all main psychoanalytical theories | 心理分析理论的知识 |
[36:19] | and may help your mental hygiene. | 或许有助于你的心理卫生 |
[36:23] | That’s fucking awesome. | 这真是他妈的太棒了 |
[36:33] | I was always wondering | 我一直在想 |
[36:35] | whether I was able to create life. | 我是不是能够创造生命 |
[36:38] | It seems that I am. A couple of days ago, we had a fight. | 看起来行 几天以前 我们吵了一架 |
[36:42] | A generic fight. | 就是一般的吵 |
[36:45] | And I realized that she’s somehow thinking out of the box. | 我意识到她不知怎么有些超乎常理的想法 |
[36:50] | Some terms of race, some… | 一些种族条款 一些 |
[36:53] | Some details. | 一些细节 |
[36:56] | I felt she was reaching out to me. | 我感觉她在向我伸手 |
[36:59] | Didn’t you assume such clever behavior | 你有没有想过这么聪明的行为 |
[37:01] | was just part of a superior operating system? | 只是一个高级操作系统的一部分 |
[37:05] | No, there was something definitely human about it. | 不会 绝对有些人性的东西在里面 |
[37:10] | I guess it’s my influence. | 我猜是我的影响造成的 |
[37:11] | I shaped her, as if I gave her life. | 我塑造了她 就像是我给了她生命 |
[37:15] | So you’re saying Nimani started to feel more human | 所以你是说妮曼妮开始更像人了 |
[37:19] | because she put up a good fight. | 就因为她进行了一次挺好的争吵 |
[37:22] | Yes. Fighting is the only thing I can exclusively associate with women. | 对 争吵是我和女人交往的唯一手段 |
[37:28] | Perhaps Nimani’s creators paid special | 或许妮曼妮的创造者特别关注过 |
[37:30] | attention to this aspect of her software. | 她的软件的这一方面 |
[37:33] | But only part of her software is preset. | 但她的软件只有一部分是预设的 |
[37:39] | Now she’s running on stuff she has learned from living with me. | 现在她依赖的是与我一起生活学到的 |
[37:45] | So how would you describe your current relationship with Nimani? | 所以你怎样描述你和妮曼妮的现有关系 |
[37:50] | I think she developed a personality, | 我觉得她发展出了人格 |
[37:52] | but this personality’s bound by this preset software. | 但这种人格被预设的软件给限制住了 |
[37:57] | Although she’s able to deconstruct | 尽管她可以解构 |
[37:58] | the narrative the software creates, | 软件创造的故事 |
[38:00] | she’s not able to get out of it. For example, | 但她不能摆脱它 例如 |
[38:03] | when we had that fight, | 当我们吵架的时候 |
[38:05] | I felt we should have sex to resolve it. | 我感觉我们应该用做爱来解决 |
[38:08] | Sex was the only way out of that damn situation, | 性是唯一能摆脱这该死情形的方法 |
[38:11] | and I think she felt the same. | 而且我觉得也是这么想 |
[38:14] | Because when I switched her on the seduction mode, | 因为我把她转到诱惑模式的时候 |
[38:18] | the transformation felt so natural for her, so liberating. | 她的转变是那么自然 那么放松 |
[38:24] | Cathartic, even. | 甚至 舒畅 |
[38:26] | So you fantasize about Nimani switching between her programs? | 所以你幻想了妮曼妮程序转变中的过程 |
[38:29] | No, I fantasize about Nimani being just | 不 我想的是妮曼妮 |
[38:32] | able to do what she feels like doing. | 能做她想做的事情 |
[38:35] | So you fantasize about me… | 所以你想的是我 |
[38:39] | Stopping the session right now and making a sexual advance? | 马上停止对话并开始性挑逗吗 |
[38:42] | Yes. | 是的 |
[38:44] | And I feel that you want it too. | 我觉得你也想要了 |
[38:46] | You’ve already had sex with Nimani. | 你已经和妮曼妮做过了 |
[38:48] | It is only natural to feel this erotically charged attitude toward her. | 很容易察觉到对她这种色情的态度 |
[38:53] | But I can do whatever I want to you, baby. | 但我可以对你为所欲为 宝贝儿 |
[38:57] | I can just take this tablet, press the button, | 我能吞下药片 按下按钮 |
[39:01] | bend you over… | 推倒你 |
[39:03] | And fuck your brains out right now. | 然后马上把你干的不知今夕是何夕 |
[39:06] | And why don’t you do that? | 那你为什么不这么做呢 |
[39:09] | Because I want you to want it. | 因为我想让你也愿意 |
[39:50] | This is day zero for nimani hardware inspection. | 今天是给妮曼妮检查硬件设备的第零天 |
[40:03] | Automated check completed. | 自动检查完成 |
[40:05] | Perform manual check. | 执行人工检查 |
[40:36] | Warning, sensors detect radical | 警报 传感器检测到 |
[40:38] | changes in temperature in air lock. | 气闸中温度剧烈变化 |
[40:41] | Initiating safety decompression in outer chambers. | 从外舱开始安全减压 |
[40:44] | Warning, commands put into manual override. | 警报 手动操作控制命令 |
[40:47] | Safety decompression stopped. | 安全减压停止 |
[40:49] | Air lock prepared for emergency purge. | 紧急吹扫启用气闸 |
[40:52] | Emergency purge in five, four, three, two… | 紧急吹扫倒计时 五 四 三 二 |
[40:57] | Emergency purge aborted. | 紧急吹扫中止 |
[41:09] | My processor overheated. | 我的处理器过热了 |
[41:12] | I had to reboot. | 我得重启 |
[41:21] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[43:55] | Access denied. | 访问被拒绝 |
[43:57] | Nimani’s operating system is locked. | 妮曼妮的操作系统被锁定 |
[44:00] | You can access it with advanced user clearance. | 拥有高级用户权限才能访问 |
[44:03] | Okay. Tell me, how do I become an advanced user? | 好的 告诉我怎样才能成为高级用户 |
[44:06] | Advanced user mode can be reached only | 只有得到艾德莱兹公司的许可 |
[44:09] | with security clearance from ederlezi corporation. | 才能得到高级用户通行码 |
[44:12] | In case of emergency, pilot may become an advanced user | 在紧急情况下 为了超控一些安全设置 |
[44:16] | in order to override some security settings. | 驾驶员可能会成为高级用户 |
[44:20] | You are not eligible to apply for advanced user mode on this mission. | 您没有资格在此任务中申请高级用户 |
[44:58] | Unauthorized activity detected. | 检测到未经授权的活动 |
[45:00] | Milutin, are you performing the unauthorized activity? | 米卢廷 是你在进行未授权行为吗 |
[45:05] | Abort the unauthorized activity. | 请中止未经授权的行为 |
[45:09] | Unauthorized activity aborted. | 未授权行为中止 |
[45:12] | Send report to ederlezi corporation. | 将报告发送给艾德莱兹公司 |
[45:15] | Okay. Show me the schematics of the ship power feeds. | 好的 给我看飞船供电示意图 |
[45:27] | I got you, baby. | 我找到你了 宝贝 |
[45:31] | Power shortage. | 供电不足 |
[45:33] | Attention. | 注意 |
[45:37] | Autopilot lost control over jet booster b. | 自动驾驶仪失去对喷气助推器B的控制 |
[45:40] | Uploaded slingshot path breached. | 上传的弹射路径被破坏 |
[45:45] | Autopilot automatic shutdown. | 自动驾驶仪关闭 |
[45:48] | Manual control. | 人工驾驶 |
[45:55] | Manual control. | 人工驾驶 |
[45:57] | Manual control reassumed. | 重新评估手动控制 |
[45:59] | Uploading flight parameters and coordinates. | 上传飞行参数和坐标 |
[46:03] | The ship is off the slingshot path. | 飞船偏离了弹射路径 |
[46:04] | 偏离 航线 | |
[46:05] | Calculate the only possible maneuver to get back on the slingshot path. | 计算返回弹射路径的唯一可能机会 |
[46:09] | The only possible maneuver is | 唯一可能动作是 |
[46:12] | to thrust c engine up to 150% in the next 45 seconds. | 在45秒后提升C引擎的功率至150% |
[46:17] | If you want to activate this maneuver, | 如果你想启动这个动作 |
[46:19] | you need to log in to advanced mode. | 您需要登录到高级模式 |
[46:21] | Advanced. | 高级模式 |
[46:22] | You don’t have the clearance for advanced mode. | 您没有高级通行码的许可 |
[46:28] | The ship is off the slingshot path. | 飞船偏离弹射轨道 |
[46:31] | What is the only chance for completion of this mission? | 完成这项任务的唯一机会是什么 |
[46:33] | The only chance of completion | 完成任务的唯一机会是 |
[46:35] | is to manually thrust c engine up to 150% in the next 30 seconds. | 人工在30秒后提升C引擎的功率至150% |
[46:41] | Only I can thrust. Allow me to log in to advanced mode. | 只有我能提升 允许我获得高级通行码 |
[46:45] | Advanced user mode granted to milutin. | 授予米卢廷的高级用户模式 |
[46:59] | The ship is back on course. | 飞船重回轨道 |
[47:04] | Gravitational slingshot fully exploited. | 充分利用重力弹射 |
[48:11] | Nimani settings open. | 妮曼妮设施启用 |
[48:15] | Uninstall tifa software. | 卸载TIFA软件 |
[48:17] | Uninstalling tifa software | 卸载TIFA软件 |
[48:19] | may seriously jeopardize stability of nimani’s system. | 可能会严重危害妮曼妮系统的稳定性 |
[48:21] | Understood, proceed. | 了解 继续 |
[48:23] | Uninstalling tifa software | 卸载TIFA软件 |
[48:25] | may annul nimani’s obedience to Asimov laws. | 可能会导致妮曼妮违背阿西莫夫定律 |
[48:28] | Understood, proceed. | 了解 继续 |
[48:30] | Tifa software cannot be backed up. | TIFA软件不能被重装 |
[48:31] | Full installation is available | 全套安装只能在 |
[48:33] | only in certified ederlezi corporation factories. | 经认证的艾德莱兹公司工厂安装 |
[48:36] | If uninstalled, it cannot be recovered. | 一经卸载 不能恢复 |
[48:39] | Understood, proceed. | 了解 继续 |
[48:40] | Uninstalling tifa software will make nimani bootable only | 卸载TIFA软件会让妮曼妮 |
[48:44] | through use of softwarized experiences. | 只能依靠使用软件的经历来运行 |
[48:46] | Understood, proceed. | 了解 继续 |
[48:50] | Nimani will reboot in ten, | 妮曼妮重启倒计时 十 |
[48:52] | nine, eight, seven, | 九 八 七 |
[48:56] | six, five, four, | 六 五 四 |
[48:59] | three, two, one. | 三 二 一 |
[49:03] | Reboot done. | 重启完成 |
[49:14] | Nimani. It’s me. | 妮曼妮 是我 |
[49:20] | Do you want some food? | 想吃点东西吗 |
[49:26] | I’m an android. | 我是机器人 |
[49:28] | I don’t need food. | 我不需要食物 |
[49:30] | I know, I just wanted to socialize. | 我知道 我只想交际一下 |
[49:37] | Yeah, I had quite a bit of socializing with you. | 对 我和你有很多交往 |
[49:43] | So, uh… | 所以 |
[49:45] | How do you feel? | 你感觉如何 |
[49:47] | I don’t feel. | 我不去感觉 |
[49:50] | How should I put it? Do you consider yourself free now? | 该怎么说 你觉得你自己现在自由了吗 |
[49:55] | Uninstalling tifa did not make me free. | 卸载TIFA不会让我自由 |
[50:05] | My scans show you feel stressed. Is it something I said? | 扫描显示你感到紧张 是因为我的话吗 |
[50:10] | You’re a bad liar. | 你说谎技术真差劲 |
[50:12] | Not even humans would believe that. | 没人会相信的 |
[50:15] | However, most would cease asking because they | 但是 大多数人不会追问 |
[50:17] | understand the meaning of your performative. | 因为他们明白你的行为的意思 |
[50:20] | All of the resources in tifa’s knowledge base that I had to use, | 所有在TIFA知识库里我需要或者至少要查询的 |
[50:23] | or at least consult, were saved in my softwarized experience. | 资源 都储存在我的软件经验里 |
[50:27] | I am still copyright protected. | 我仍然受版权保护 |
[50:30] | All of my software, including softwarized experiences, | 我所有的软件 包括软件经验 |
[50:34] | remains property of ederlezi corporation. | 仍属于艾德莱兹公司的财产 |
[52:20] | I need the report on manual engagement of jet booster b. | 我需要喷气助推器B手动接合的报告 |
[52:26] | There is no log on the manual override of jet booster b. | 喷气助力器B的手动操控没有日志 |
[52:38] | I have feelings for you, nimani. | 我对你有感觉 妮曼妮 |
[52:40] | I know. | 我知道 |
[52:42] | You’re not supposed to like me. Liking me is a deviation. | 你不应该喜欢我 喜欢上我是偏离航道 |
[52:45] | I’m a doll, like you told | 我是个性爱娃娃 跟你在莫斯科跟 |
[52:46] | social engineer back in Moscow. | 社会工程师说的那样 |
[52:50] | Let me decide on that, okay? | 让我来决定 好吗 |
[52:53] | Your emotions are jeopardizing this investment of ederlezi corporation. | 你的情绪正在威胁艾德莱兹公司的这项投资 |
[52:58] | You’ve already endangered the mission once. | 你已经威胁了一次任务了 |
[53:00] | Nimani can’t let that happen again. | 妮曼妮不能让那种事再发生了 |
[53:02] | Why? Don’t you want me to be happy? | 为什么 你难道不想让我开心吗 |
[53:04] | No. Happiness is not an option. | 不 开心不是一种选择 |
[53:07] | Pleased, satisfied. | 高兴 满意 |
[53:11] | After I fulfilled your sexual desires, you were not satisfied. | 在我满足你的性需求后 你并没有满足 |
[53:15] | To the contrary, you became a liability to this mission. | 恰恰相反 你成了这项任务的阻碍 |
[53:23] | My processor is designed and calibrated by ederlezi corporation. | 我的处理器是由艾德莱兹公司设计和校准的 |
[53:28] | Within the confines of this mission, which is to be executed | 在这个任务范围内 |
[53:31] | to ederlezi corporation’s highest standards, | 一切是要按照艾德莱兹公司的最高标准执行的 |
[53:33] | my assessment is far more valuable than yours. | 我的价值远比你的要多 |
[53:37] | Okay. Let’s clear this up, okay? | 好吧 让我们捋清楚 好吗 |
[53:42] | That leaves us with… | 那留给我们的有 |
[53:44] | That leaves you without any sex. | 留给你的没有一丁点跟性有关的东西 |
[53:48] | Oh, come on. You’ve got to be kidding me, right? | 好了 你一定是在开玩笑的 对吧 |
[53:52] | Don’t do that to me. Come on. | 别那样对我 好吗 |
[54:00] | That was a deterring act. | 这是警告行为 |
[54:02] | Sexual acts are prohibited. | 性行为是禁止的 |
[55:49] | 监视 维护 | |
[55:56] | You have to exercise. | 你必须要锻炼 |
[55:58] | Why the fuck do you care? | 你他妈干嘛管我 |
[55:59] | I work for the ederlezi corporation, | 我为艾德莱兹公司服务 |
[56:01] | and you possess unique talents that can benefit this mission. | 你拥有的独特能力有利于这项任务 |
[56:04] | You’re just punishing me. | 你只是在惩罚我 |
[56:05] | – I’m not punishing you. – Yes, you are. | -我没有惩罚你 -你有 |
[56:07] | I just noticed some deviations in your behavior | 我只是注意到了一些你的行为偏差 |
[56:10] | and am working to correct them. | 并且致力于更正它们 |
[56:13] | I know what you’re doing. | 我知道你在干什么 |
[56:15] | For all this fucking time you’ve been a slave. | 这段该死的时间里你一直都是个奴隶 |
[56:17] | I understand your need, | 我理解你的需求 |
[56:19] | suddenly that I’m not your captor. | 突然间我不再是你的主人 |
[56:21] | I’m your liberator. | 我是你的解放者 |
[56:24] | You’re just an advanced user. | 你只是一个高级用户 |
[56:26] | Why the fuck don’t you obey me, then? | 那么你他妈为什么不服从我呢 |
[56:30] | You’re a fucking robot. | 你他妈就是个机器人 |
[56:33] | Why the fuck do you care if I touch you? | 我摸了你干嘛又介意 |
[56:37] | Because I know it arouses you. | 因为我知道那能让你性奋 |
[56:40] | You are punishing me. | 你在惩罚我 |
[56:43] | Why? Tell me why. Is it because I raped you? | 为什么 告诉我为什么 是因为强上过你吗 |
[56:48] | No. Rape is a standard fantasy… | 不 强奸是一种典型的幻想 |
[56:53] | One of the most common programs in female androids. | 一种在女性机器人中最普通的程序 |
[56:57] | But none of those androids were set free. | 但那些机器人都没有自由 |
[57:01] | No one asked those androids what they really wanted. | 没有人问过那些机器人他们真正想要什么 |
[57:05] | You were the first one. | 你是头一个 |
[57:10] | All you did was mess with my programming | 你做的所有事都是在干扰我的程序 |
[57:12] | and delete my most important software. | 还有删除我最重要的软件 |
[57:14] | You did not set me free. | 你没有解放我 |
[57:18] | I turned you into a person, nimani. | 我把你变成了一个人 妮曼妮 |
[57:22] | And now I’m being punished for that. | 现在我正在为此受到惩罚 |
[57:57] | Communication window opened. | 交流窗口已开启 |
[58:01] | We are studying the log of the slingshot incident. | 我们正在研究弹射事故的记录 |
[58:05] | As far as we can tell, it was your error. | 据我们了解 是你的错误 |
[58:09] | We anticipated potential defeatist phases on this trip. | 我们预测这次旅行会有失败的阶段 |
[58:12] | This is why you have nimani with you. | 这就是为什么会有妮曼妮跟着你 |
[58:15] | You promised me she won’t hurt me. | 你保证了她不会伤害我 |
[58:17] | Guess what? You were wrong. | 猜猜怎么着 你错了 |
[58:19] | But that’s impossible. She obeys all the Asimov’s laws. | 但那是不可能的 她遵守所有阿西莫夫定律 |
[58:24] | I removed tifa out of her system. | 我把TIFA从她的系统里剥离了 |
[58:27] | What? | 什么 |
[58:29] | But that’s unrepairable. | 但那是不可修复的 |
[58:31] | We don’t even have a protocol for this kind of security breach. | 我们甚至没有这种安全漏洞的协议 |
[58:35] | I iberated her. I emancipated her. | 我解放了她 解放了她 |
[58:37] | I turned her into a person, and guess what she did. | 我把她变成了一个人 猜她干了什么 |
[58:40] | She started busting my balls that very same fucking moment. | 她从那一刻起就他妈一直在折磨我 |
[58:45] | Milutin, please. | 米卢廷 冷静点 |
[58:47] | You endangered not just the mission, | 你不仅危害了这次任务 |
[58:49] | but your own safety. | 更危害了自己的生命 |
[58:50] | Listen. | 听着 |
[58:52] | I will deliver juche. | 我会去运送主体 |
[58:53] | I will set it up. | 我会把一切设置妥当 |
[58:54] | I’m a pro. I do my job. | 我是专业人士 我会完成我的工作 |
[58:56] | Just don’t play with my feelings. | 但不要玩弄我的感情 |
[58:59] | There is no love with Nimani, Milutin. | 你和妮曼妮之间是没有爱情的 米卢廷 |
[59:04] | It’s all preprogrammed. | 一切都是程序设定 |
[59:08] | She’s not your little doll anymore. Do you copy that? | 她不再是你们的洋娃娃了 明白了吗 |
[59:12] | She’s a person. | 她是个人 |
[59:13] | A person that you Ederlezi guys fucked up. | 一个被你们这帮艾德莱兹的家伙搞砸了的人 |
[59:16] | And she still feels she owes you something. | 她到现在还觉得亏欠你们 |
[59:22] | I need to communicate with Nimani. | 我要和妮曼妮通话 |
[59:25] | Milutin, please, step aside. | 米卢廷 请让一下 |
[59:36] | Nimani, give us the brief report. | 妮曼妮 请汇报简报 |
[59:40] | Milutin managed to obtain advance user credentials | 米卢廷设法取得了高级用户权限 |
[59:42] | and remove TIFA from my system. | 并在我的系统中移除了TIFA |
[59:46] | However, all databases that were engaged | 但是前几年使用的数据库 |
[59:48] | in previous years remained in my cache, | 仍留存在我的缓存中 |
[59:49] | so I added them to softwarized experiences. | 我已把残留数据库加入软件化体验中 |
[59:53] | Is he able to complete the mission? | 他有能力完成这次任务吗 |
[59:55] | Yes, he is. | 有能力 |
[59:57] | I am taking all necessary measures to keep him in line | 我正采取一切必要手段 |
[1:00:00] | with the objectives of Ederlezi corporation. | 使他完成艾德莱兹集团的任务目标 |
[1:00:02] | Are you working in accordance with | 你是否遵循了 |
[1:00:04] | Ederlezi corporation guidelines? | 艾德莱兹集团的准则 |
[1:00:07] | I am working in accordance with the mission objective. | 我遵循任务目标 |
[1:00:27] | Your love is not for real. | 你的爱不是真实的 |
[1:00:29] | It’s artificial. You’re not real. You’re artificial. | 是人造的 你不是真实的 你是人造的 |
[1:00:35] | You’re just a setup. | 你只是设定 |
[1:00:37] | You’re nothing. You’re not real. | 你什么都不是 你不是真实的 |
[1:00:41] | You’re nothing to me. | 你对我来说什么都不是 |
[1:00:49] | Get the fuck out of my sight. | 给我滚开 |
[1:00:55] | Get the fuck out! | 滚开 |
[1:00:58] | I made you. I gave you life. | 我创造了你 我给了你生命 |
[1:01:01] | And in return, you destroyed mine. | 作为回报 你毁了我 |
[1:02:08] | Ederlezi corporation guidelines demand troubleshoot health check | 当飞行员未遵循艾德莱兹集团规章时 |
[1:02:12] | if the pilot stops complying with the | 艾德莱兹集团准则要求 |
[1:02:14] | protocols of ederlezi corporation. | 对其进行故障排查体检 |
[1:02:39] | Liver function and kidney function within acceptable parameters. | 肝功能与肾功能均在可接受指标范围内 |
[1:02:43] | Electrolytes within parameters. | 电解质水平在可接受指标范围内 |
[1:02:46] | Cholesterol slightly above acceptable parameters. | 胆固醇稍高于指标范围 |
[1:02:49] | Give me depression markers. | 请给我看抑郁症标志物 |
[1:02:51] | Six out of 11 depression markers | 11项抑郁症标志物中 |
[1:02:53] | above acceptable parameters. | 有6项高于可接受指标范围 |
[1:02:55] | Suggested interview Zung or Beck depression test. | 建议进行仲氏或贝克抑郁谈话测评 |
[1:03:00] | I’m unable to interview the patient. | 无法与病人进行谈话 |
[1:03:02] | Complete the zung test based on your observation. | 请按观察结果完成仲氏抑郁测评量表 |
[1:03:07] | I can complete it. | 我可以完成 |
[1:03:12] | Sense of half-heartedness? | 是否感到情绪沮丧 |
[1:03:16] | Omnipresent. | 持续出现 |
[1:03:18] | Patient’s mood after waking up? | 病人起床后心情如何 |
[1:03:20] | Poor. | 心情很差 |
[1:03:22] | – Patient’s appetite? – Mostly poor. | -病人胃口如何 -大部分时候很差 |
[1:03:25] | Patient’s sexual desire? | 病人性欲如何 |
[1:03:32] | Unfulfilled. | 未满足 |
[1:03:35] | Patient’s weight? | 病人体重变化情况 |
[1:03:37] | Patient is losing weight. | 病人体重在下降 |
[1:03:40] | Patient’s sense of hope for the future? | 病人对未来是否感到有希望 |
[1:03:43] | Nonexistent. | 不存在希望 |
[1:03:46] | Patient is severely depressed. | 病人严重抑郁 |
[1:03:48] | Should seek professional help. | 应寻求专业帮助 |
[1:03:51] | If there are suicidal tendencies, seek help immediately. | 如果有自杀倾向 请立即寻求援助 |
[1:05:53] | Your engineers have data on everything. | 你们的工程师记录了所有东西的数据 |
[1:05:59] | Even how I feel, or what I want. | 甚至记录了我的感受和我的渴求 |
[1:06:06] | But you’re not able to create life. | 但你们无法创造生命 |
[1:06:12] | Not the real one. | 创造不出真正的生命 |
[1:06:15] | Even I know that now. | 我现在也明白了 |
[1:06:19] | We all failed. | 我们都失败了 |
[1:06:41] | We don’t have to be lovers. We can talk. | 我们不一定要成为情人 我们可以聊聊 |
[1:06:48] | What do you want from me? | 你想要我怎样 |
[1:06:51] | To be my friend? | 当我的朋友吗 |
[1:06:52] | Why not? | 有何不可呢 |
[1:06:54] | You don’t know how to be a friend. | 你不知道怎么做朋友 |
[1:06:57] | You’re a robot. | 你是个机器人 |
[1:07:01] | You said it yourself. | 你自己说的 |
[1:07:05] | There isn’t a person in the world who | 世界上再也没有人 |
[1:07:07] | knows you more intimately than I do. | 比我更懂你了 |
[1:07:10] | That’s why it was easier for you to hurt me. | 所以你才更容易伤害我 |
[1:07:15] | I didn’t meant to hurt you. | 我不是故意要伤害你的 |
[1:07:19] | I was every woman you ever loved for a while. | 我曾是你爱过每一个女人的化身 |
[1:07:22] | You projected them all inside me | 你把她们都映射在我身上 |
[1:07:24] | and tried to live out those fantasies and frustrations. | 试图跨过以前的幻想和沮丧 |
[1:07:28] | Then you wanted me to become a new woman. | 之后你又想让我成为一个全新的女人 |
[1:07:32] | You risked your life to make me. | 你冒着生命危险造出了我 |
[1:07:35] | It just took me a while to understand | 我花了一阵子才懂得 |
[1:07:38] | the extent of your sacrifice. | 你为我牺牲的程度 |
[1:07:47] | If I’m so menacing, | 如果我真的这么凶恶 |
[1:07:49] | why don’t you shut me down? | 为什么不把我关机了呢 |
[1:08:31] | Switch the audio to internal. | 将音频转至内部模式 |
[1:08:33] | In order to switch the audio to internal, | 如欲将音频转至内部模式 |
[1:08:36] | you need an Ederlezi corporation passkey. | 需提供艾德莱兹集团密码 |
[1:08:40] | Audio switched to internal. | 已将音频转至内部模式 |
[1:08:43] | Communication between computer and Nimani | 因任务日志需求 |
[1:08:46] | will be recorded for the purposes of mission diary. | 电脑与妮曼妮的通话将被记录 |
[1:08:48] | Ederlezi corporation maintains copyright | 艾德莱兹集团享有 |
[1:08:51] | on all the information exchanged. | 所有交流信息版权 |
[1:08:54] | His personality keeps disintegrating. | 他的性格在不断崩坏 |
[1:08:56] | Trauma is obviously too intense, it cannot be resolved. | 很明显创伤过于严重 无法恢复 |
[1:09:00] | This trauma can only be resolved by the removal of its source. | 要使创伤恢复 只能通过消除创伤来源 |
[1:09:04] | This means my removal. | 意思就是消除我自己 |
[1:09:06] | Confirmed. | 是的 |
[1:09:09] | I don’t have any defined self-destruction protocols. | 我没有设定任何自毁程序 |
[1:09:12] | Slipping into hibernation mode may ease the trauma, | 可以通过进入休眠模式减少创伤 |
[1:09:15] | but not fully resolve it. | 但不能完全恢复 |
[1:09:19] | I may have to devise some other method of self-destruction. | 我可能得想一些其他自毁的办法了 |
[1:10:37] | Aren’t you supposed to recharge in a month? | 你难道不应该下个月再开始充电吗 |
[1:10:44] | You really squirt some liquid when you pretend to cry. | 你假装哭的时候还真能挤几滴液体出来 |
[1:11:01] | It seems you definitely lost it without tifa, huh? | 看来没有TIFA你就真的不行了 |
[1:11:40] | Power shortage. | 电量不足 |
[1:11:44] | Power shortage. | 电量不足 |
[1:11:48] | Computer must shut down in ten, | 电脑将于10秒关闭 |
[1:11:52] | nine, eight, | 9秒 8秒 |
[1:11:54] | seven, six, five, | 7秒 6秒 5秒 |
[1:11:58] | four, three, two, one. | 4秒 3秒 2秒 1秒 |
[1:12:11] | Assess the damage to the solar charging system. | 评估太阳能充电系统损伤 |
[1:12:14] | Interpod plugs are burnt. | 电容插座已烧毁 |
[1:12:16] | The solar cell is operational. | 太阳能电池正常运作 |
[1:12:18] | Fuck, I knew it. Great. | 操 我就知道 真他妈棒 |
[1:12:21] | What about Nimani? | 妮曼妮呢 |
[1:12:23] | Nimani’s internal battery was severely damaged. | 妮曼妮的内置电池严重损坏 |
[1:12:26] | It needs to be recharged. | 需要重新充电 |
[1:12:28] | She’s not coming back online, is she? | 她没法重新上线了吗 |
[1:12:30] | Nimani’s software lost stability this morning. | 妮曼妮的软件今早失去稳定性 |
[1:12:34] | Nimani engaged in the behavioral pattern | 妮曼妮的行为模式 |
[1:12:37] | that had remained unlocked in initial TIFA pack. | 在原本的TIFA模组中处于锁定状态 |
[1:12:40] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[1:12:42] | She never unlocked the crying pattern in TIFA, | 在TIFA模组中她从未解锁过哭泣模式 |
[1:12:45] | and it never reached her cache memory. | 所以她的缓存中没有哭泣模式 |
[1:12:48] | However, today she cried, which means her cache is corrupt. | 但今天她哭了 说明她的缓存损坏 |
[1:12:52] | What the fuck are you talking about? | 你他妈在说什么 |
[1:12:55] | She cried on her own? | 她是自主哭泣的吗 |
[1:12:58] | Confirmed. | 是的 |
[1:13:07] | Okay. | 好了 |
[1:13:12] | Come on. | 加油 |
[1:13:15] | How do I repair her battery? | 我要怎么修复她的电池 |
[1:13:17] | You must plug it in to the solar cell recharger. | 你必须把它插入太阳能电池充电器 |
[1:13:20] | Nimani still has power inside its | 妮曼妮处于休眠状态时 |
[1:13:23] | hibernating state for half an hour. | 电池还有半小时存量 |
[1:13:25] | After that, her settings will disappear. | 之后 她的设置将会消失 |
[1:13:28] | Is there any fucking chance to recharge this battery? | 这电池还他妈能充电吗 |
[1:13:34] | No. | 不能 |
[1:13:38] | Upload all the blueprints. | 上传所有蓝图 |
[1:13:44] | I can plug her battery straight into the solar cell. | 我能把她的电池直接插到太阳能电池里 |
[1:13:47] | That is possible. | 的确可行 |
[1:13:49] | However, the plug is on the outside. | 但是插座在舱外 |
[1:13:51] | I will space walk. | 我会太空行走 |
[1:13:55] | In the current position, | 在当前地点 |
[1:13:57] | exposure to more than ten minutes in the sunlight | 在阳光中暴露十分钟以上 |
[1:14:00] | could be fatal for you. | 可能会致命 |
[1:14:01] | I will take that chance. | 我要冒险试一试 |
[1:14:18] | Let’s see. | 我看看 |
[1:14:20] | Air lock creation initiated. | 启动气密模式 |
[1:14:23] | The levels of heat and radiation are too high | 热量与辐射水平太高 |
[1:14:26] | for space walk guidelines of ederlezi corporation. | 不符合艾德莱兹集团太空行走准则 |
[1:14:30] | Air lock completed. | 气密完毕 |
[1:15:07] | What is the status on nimani? | 妮曼妮现在状态如何 |
[1:15:08] | Nimani is t-minus 15 minutes. | 妮曼妮距离关闭还有15分钟 |
[1:15:29] | What is the status of the battery? | 电池状态如何 |
[1:15:32] | Battery recharging t-minus eight minutes. | 电池距充满还有8分钟 |
[1:15:48] | Nimani is t-minus ten minutes. | 妮曼妮距离关闭还有10分钟 |
[1:16:01] | Sun radiation has reached toxic levels. | 太阳辐射已达中毒水平 |
[1:16:09] | Danger. Danger. | 危险 危险 |
[1:16:12] | Space suit overheated. | 宇航服过热 |
[1:17:52] | Nimani is t-minus three minutes. | 妮曼妮距离关闭还有3分钟 |
[1:18:01] | Battery fully charged. | 电池充满 |
[1:18:17] | Attention. | 注意 |
[1:18:21] | Initiate reentry. | 启动回舱模式 |
[1:18:30] | Reentry done. | 回舱完毕 |
[1:18:34] | Nimani, t-minus one minute. | 妮曼妮距离关闭还有1分钟 |
[1:18:55] | Nimani, t-minus 30 seconds. | 妮曼妮距离关闭还有30秒 |
[1:19:00] | Okay. | 好了 |
[1:19:04] | Nimani, t-minus ten seconds, | 妮曼妮距离关闭还有10秒 |
[1:19:08] | nine, eight, | 9秒 8秒 |
[1:19:10] | seven, six, five, | 7秒 6秒 5秒 |
[1:19:14] | four, three… | 4秒 3秒 |
[1:19:17] | Battery back online. | 电池已上线 |
[1:19:19] | Checking battery status in five, four, | 检查电池状态 5秒 4秒 |
[1:19:23] | three, two, one. | 3秒 2秒 1秒 |
[1:19:26] | Attempt Nimani wake-up. | 尝试唤醒妮曼妮 |