时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | – [door opens] – [Carson] It’s just me. | |
[00:15] | [door closes] | |
[00:16] | I think you need to eat something. | 你得吃点东西 |
[00:21] | Or just have some water, at least. | 或者至少喝点水 |
[00:26] | Greta? | 格丽塔? |
[00:29] | I… I think Jo had to have gotten out. | 我认为乔肯定逃出来了 |
[00:31] | She’s probably just with that girl, right? | 她可能只是跟那个女孩在一起 天啊 |
[00:34] | [knock on door] | |
[00:35] | Woof! Heavens to Betsy. You two look like hell’s basement. | 你俩看起来 像是从地狱的地下室出来的 |
[00:39] | You know, where they keep all the old demons. | 老恶魔都关在那里 |
[00:41] | [stammering] I had a terrible dream. | 我做了一个可怕的梦 |
[00:43] | – Oh. – It was about Mussolini. | 梦见了墨索里尼 |
[00:45] | Oh! Sexual. I bet. Yikes. | 我敢打赌是春梦 |
[00:48] | Hey, listen. Jo wasn’t in her room, so I went in to ask Lupe, | 嘿 听着 乔不在她的房间里 所以我去找了露蓓 |
[00:52] | and she and Esti are missing. | 可她跟艾丝蒂也不见了 |
[00:54] | – [Maybelle] Wait, is Jess gone too? – [car approaching] | 等等 难道洁丝也走了? |
[00:56] | What’s… [scoffs] We’ve got championships to get ready for. | 怎么… |
[00:59] | We can’t all just be out gallivant… | 我们得准备冠军赛 不能在外面游荡… |
[01:00] | [gasps] Oh, my God! | 我的天啊! |
[01:05] | [players murmuring] | |
[01:07] | [gasps] | |
[01:09] | God, look at her head. Is she bleeding? | 老天 看看她的脑袋 她在流血吗? |
[01:12] | I go to bed early one night… | 我只是一天晚上早睡而已… |
[01:14] | – What’s going on? – I’ll tell you what’s going on. | -这是怎么回事? -我告诉你这是怎么回事 |
[01:16] | I knew what was happening the entire time. | 我一直都知道这是怎么回事 |
[01:19] | Can’t believe she had you convinced she was having a sexual relationship with Dove. | 真不敢相信你居然被她糊弄了 以为她跟鸽子有一腿 |
[01:22] | Shut up, Shirley. Stop. | 闭嘴 雪莉 别说了 |
[01:26] | [player, quietly] Oh, my God! She looks awful. | 我的天啊!她看起来很糟糕 |
[01:32] | – What is going on? – What did she do? | 到底是怎么回事? 她做了什么? |
[01:36] | You okay, Joey? You okay? | -你还好吗 乔伊? |
[01:37] | – [Beverly] Ten minutes, Miss De Luca. – You okay? | -十分钟 德卢卡小姐 |
[01:39] | – Ten minutes to what? – To pack. | -十分钟干什么? -收拾行李 |
[01:41] | Miss De Luca is being traded to the Blue Sox. | 德卢卡小姐被交换到了蓝袜队 |
[01:44] | – They can’t do that. – Don’t take Jo, she’s a Peach! | -他们不能那样做 -别把乔交换出去 她是蜜桃队的! |
[01:47] | Enough, ladies! | 够了 女士们! |
[01:49] | Mrs. Shaw, may we please speak privately? | 肖太太 我们可以私下谈谈吗? |
[01:57] | Go on, ladies. Please? Some privacy? | 回房间吧 女士们 给我们点空间 |
[02:01] | Beverly, Jo is our friend. They can’t just do this! | 贝弗利 乔是我们的朋友 他们不能这样做! |
[02:04] | The decision has been made. | 已经决定了 |
[02:06] | By who? I’ll call Mr. Marshall right now! | 谁决定的? 我马上给马歇尔先生打电话! |
[02:11] | [whispering] By me. | 我决定的 |
[02:13] | Last night, | 昨天晚上 |
[02:14] | Miss De Luca was detained at an establishment | 德卢卡小姐 在一个性倒错者光顾的场所 |
[02:17] | patronized by sexual inverts. | 被拘留 |
[02:23] | – I don’t believe it. – Usually, | -我不相信 -通常 |
[02:26] | they publish their names in the paper to protect the public. | 警方会在报纸上 公布他们的名字 以保护公众 |
[02:33] | But I’ve paid out of my own pocket to save the league from that humiliation. | 但是我自掏腰包收买了警方 让联盟免受那种羞辱 |
[02:37] | Now, Miss De Luca is not going to jail. | 德卢卡小姐不需要坐牢 |
[02:41] | But it seems there was an attachment to a woman here in town, | 但是她似乎喜欢镇上的一个女人 |
[02:46] | so she cannot stay in Rockford for her own well-being. | 所以为了她的身心健康着想 她不能留在罗克福德 |
[02:52] | Surely you agree. | 你当然同意 |
[02:58] | [sighs] | |
[03:00] | Okay, so I’ll buy tickets tomorrow. | 好的 |
[03:02] | And, and, and we’re gonna go to Vegas, | 我明天去买票 去赌城 |
[03:04] | we’re gonna double our money, and then you and me are going to LA. | 让我们的钱翻倍 然后你跟我要去洛杉矶 |
[03:06] | I’m going to South Bend. | 我要去南本德 |
[03:09] | We don’t even have to go to California. | 我们不是非得去加州的 |
[03:11] | You know, we could go back to New York. Or we could go to Siberia. | 我们可以回纽约 或者去西伯利亚 |
[03:15] | We could go to Timbuktu, Joey. Whatever you say. | 或者廷巴克图 乔伊 你说去哪儿就去哪儿 |
[03:18] | I already said. South Bend. | 我已经说了 南本德 |
[03:24] | Right, okay. Well, you were right. | 对 好吧 你是对的 |
[03:26] | What you said. You know, we were too risky, and… | 你有先见之明 我们出去太冒险了 |
[03:29] | I know the rules haven’t changed… | 而且… 我知道那些规矩没有变… |
[03:31] | I’ve changed, bird. | 我变了 小鸟 |
[03:35] | Don’t you see that? I’m important here. | 你没看到吗?我在这里很重要 |
[03:39] | And not just ’cause I’m your wing lady. I’m a star in the league. | 不仅仅是因为我是你的助攻 我在联盟里是个大明星 |
[03:44] | – I know that. – [scoffs] No, you don’t. | -我知道 -你不知道 |
[03:47] | Jo, when things get messy, we leave. | 乔 情况变坏的时候 我们就离开啊 |
[03:49] | Yeah, well, not this time. | 是 但这次不行了 |
[03:51] | I’m not walking away from this. | 我不会离开这一切的 |
[03:54] | I’ve got another chance now, bird. | 我现在有了另一个机会 小鸟 |
[03:57] | Okay, so maybe I’m not gonna be a Peach, fine. | 好吧 也许我不再会是 蜜桃队的球员了 那没关系 |
[04:01] | But I’m not gonna throw it all away just ’cause you’re scared. | 但我不会因为你害怕 而抛弃我的棒球事业 |
[04:07] | What about us, then? Hmm? | 那我们呢? |
[04:10] | I love you, Greta. | 我爱你 格丽塔 |
[04:13] | And I never would have seen the world without you. | 如果没有你 我永远都不会看到这个世界 |
[04:15] | [shakily] Don’t. Jo. | 别 乔 |
[04:16] | But wherever we go, it’s always the same thing. | 但是不管我们到哪里 总是发生同样的事 |
[04:20] | You get bored, or scared, and I end up lugging your suitcase. | 你感到无聊或害怕了 最终却害得我拖着你的手提箱 |
[04:23] | – That’s not true. – It’s not even your fault. It’s just… | -不是这样的 -这甚至不是你的错 这只是… |
[04:28] | who you are. | 你的天性 |
[04:31] | And it’s who I was too. | 我曾经也跟你一样 |
[04:34] | I’m just not anymore. | 但我已经变了 |
[04:36] | – Come on, please, don’t do this. – [knock on door] | 求你了 请不要这样 |
[04:39] | Excuse me. It’s time. | 抱歉 时候到 |
[04:44] | [zipping up luggage] | |
[04:46] | [quietly] Don’t do this. | 不要这样 |
[04:52] | [sad rock and roll song playing] | |
[05:01] | Jo. I’m so sorry. | 乔 |
[05:04] | [sighs] You know… | 我很对不起 你知道… |
[05:08] | You’re actually a pretty good coach, farm girl. | 你其实是个很好的教练 农场姑娘 |
[05:15] | It’s a real shame I’m gonna have to beat the skirts off y’all in the championship. | 我不得不在冠军赛中打败你们 这非常遗憾 |
[05:24] | My Josephine. | 我的乔瑟芬 |
[05:26] | Aw. Don’t cry, sugar plum. | 别哭 小甜心 |
[05:33] | Bye, Jo. | 再见了 乔 |
[05:39] | See you on the field. | 我们场上见 |
[06:17] | [laughing] Well, well, well. | 粉红联盟 哇 |
[06:21] | What is all that? | 这是什么情况? |
[06:22] | Mmm! | |
[06:23] | Look at hickey-hickey here. | 看看你身上爱的烙印 |
[06:26] | Howdy, cowboy. | 你好 |
[06:27] | – [Bertie laughs] – [Gracie] Mmm. | 牛仔 |
[06:29] | I think she’s got, uh, what’s-her-name on the brain. | 我想她满脑子都是那个姑娘 |
[06:32] | – Who? – [Gracie] Mm-hmm. | 谁? |
[06:33] | Come on now. We’re not asking for details. | 别装了 我们不问你细节 |
[06:35] | – [Gracie] Oh, I’m asking for details. – Who was she? | -我想知道细节 -她是谁? |
[06:38] | Or do you not remember her name? | 还是说你不记得她的名字了? |
[06:41] | Oh! What? Spill it. | 说吧 |
[06:45] | She said her name was S. | 她说她叫S |
[06:47] | S? Oh, I do love a mystery! | S?我喜欢神秘感! |
[06:50] | Let’s see. What could it stand for? | 我们来想一想S是什么的缩写 |
[06:52] | Let’s see. Sandra? How about Sam? Sam could be a girl’s name. | 想一想 桑德拉?山姆怎么样? 山姆可以是一个女孩的名字 |
[06:56] | Did you give her your number? | 你给她你的电话号码了吗? |
[06:57] | – No. – [Gracie] What? | -没有 -什么? |
[06:59] | – She’s from outta town. – So? This one was too. | -她是外地人 |
[07:01] | Mm-hmm. | -那又怎样?这个曾经也是啊 |
[07:02] | – And if I hadn’t the courage to slide up to her and give her… – [Gracie laughs] | 如果我当时没有勇气 悄悄地走到她身边 给她… |
[07:06] | Bertie. I walked up to him. Yes, I did. | 玻蒂 是我走到他身边的 对 是我 |
[07:09] | – [Max] Mmm! – [Gracie] Walked right up to him. | 直接走到了他跟前 |
[07:11] | – [Gracie] Mm-hmm. – [Max laughs] | |
[07:13] | I got it. Why don’t we go down to the train station, pay off the porters, | 我有个办法 我们去火车站 给搬运工点钱 |
[07:16] | have them tell us the name of | 让他们告诉我们 |
[07:18] | everybody who came into the station yesterday | 昨天进站的人当中 |
[07:20] | with the name that starts with S! | 有谁的名字是以S开头的! |
[07:23] | – Or… Excuse me, dear. – Oh! Where you going? | 或者…不好意思 亲爱的 |
[07:26] | I have a better idea. | -等等 什么? -我有个更好的主意 |
[07:28] | Oh, okay. | 好的 |
[07:29] | [clanging glasses] | |
[07:31] | Rise and shine. | Rise and shine. 起床了 |
[07:34] | [woman] Stop it, Bertie. That’s too loud! | 别闹了 玻蒂 太吵了! |
[07:35] | [Bertie] All right, everybody. | 好了 |
[07:36] | – Bertie, stop it. – Max’s dance partner from last night. | 各位 |
[07:38] | What’s her name? | 麦克斯昨晚的舞伴叫什么名字? |
[07:40] | Her name is Esther. | 她叫艾丝特 |
[07:42] | – [Bertie clangs glasses] – [woman] Please stop. | 别敲了好吗? |
[07:44] | [Bertie] Only if somebody tells me where I can find her. [clangs glasses] | 有人告诉我 在哪里能找到她 我才停 |
[07:47] | [woman] She’s going to the party for the Red Wright All Stars. | 她要去参加瑞德赖特全明星队的派对 |
[07:50] | Just like everybody else. | 跟其他所有人一样 |
[07:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:53] | Now see, that wasn’t so bad now, was it? | 这办法还不赖吧? |
[07:56] | Well, my plan would’ve worked too. | 照我的计划也能问到她的信息 |
[07:59] | Go get your girl. | 去找你的女孩吧 |
[08:00] | [Gracie] Maxine, go! [laughs] | 麦克欣 去呀! |
[08:05] | Now you come get your girl. | 现在你来找你的女孩 |
[08:07] | – Like I came and got my girl at the party. – Oh, no. | -就像我在派对上找我的女孩一样 -才不是 |
[08:09] | – Back in the day. – Like I came and got you. I waltzed… | -女人 就像以前一样 -就像我去找你一样 |
[08:11] | – Got you talking about all that stuff. – …right up to you. | -让你聊起了那些事 -大家快起来吧 |
[08:13] | Hey, y’all better get up now. We’re about to get busy. | 我们要忙活了 天呐 |
[08:15] | – [train whistle blowing] – [Lupe] Where the hell is this girl? | 她在哪里? 罗克福德火车站 往所有列车 |
[08:20] | Okay. We’ll go to the Italian church next. | 好的 接下来我们去意大利教堂 |
[08:24] | If she’s not there, then… We’ll quickly pray, and then… | 如果她不在里面 那么… 我们就赶紧祈祷 然后… |
[08:28] | I don’t know, she’s probably hungry. | 我不知道 |
[08:29] | So, we should go to the grocery store. | 她可能饿了 所以我们该去杂货店找找 |
[08:30] | – We gotta check the bus… – We’ve been at this all night, Lu. | 小露 |
[08:32] | Let’s check back home. | 我们在外面找了一个晚上了 回家看看吧 |
[08:33] | Scared animals always return to the familiar. | 受惊吓的动物总是会回到熟悉的地方 |
[08:36] | What are you talking about? We have to find her! | 你在说什么?我们必须找到她! |
[08:39] | [Lupe] Unless you’re giving up? | 除非你要放弃? |
[08:42] | You barely talk to the kid. | 你几乎都不跟那个小姑娘说话 |
[08:44] | Pff. | |
[08:46] | – It’s not about her. I don’t care. – Right. | -这不是为了她 我不在乎 -得了吧 |
[08:50] | I just care about the championship, man. I mean, we need her. | 我只关心冠军赛 老兄 我是说我们需要她 |
[08:57] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[08:59] | [speaking Spanish] Fucking rascal! | 该死的流氓… |
[09:01] | – [Jess] Hey. Hey. – [Lupe] Oh, yeah? | 嘿 |
[09:02] | – No. Stay away from me. – [Lupe] No, come here! | -不要 离我远点! -过来这里! |
[09:04] | – Leave me alone! You’re not my mom. – [Lupe] Shut up! | -别管我!你不是我妈妈! -闭嘴! |
[09:06] | [speaking English] Hey! Why don’t you try talking to her instead of yelling at her? | 嘿 你试着跟她好好说话 而不是大喊大叫 行吗? |
[09:09] | You don’t even know what I’m saying! | -你根本不知道我在说什么! |
[09:10] | She’s the fastest stealer in the league, Lupe. | -她是联盟中最快的抢断者 |
[09:12] | You’re not gonna catch her. | 你赶不上她的 |
[09:14] | Fucking stupid. | 真他妈的愚蠢 |
[09:16] | [Lupe, speaking Spanish] You can’t get to Cuba by train. | 你不能坐火车去古巴 |
[09:18] | You can’t actually go anywhere. | 实际上 你哪儿都去不了 |
[09:20] | Please, Esti… | 拜托了 艾丝蒂… |
[09:22] | Will you get in the car? | 你能上车吗? |
[09:24] | You have a car? | 你们有车? |
[09:25] | – [Jess] Yes! – [Lupe] Yes! | -对! -对! |
[09:27] | Beverly’s. | 是贝弗利的 |
[09:29] | I’ll go with you, | 我可以跟你们去 |
[09:32] | but on one condition. | 但是有一个条件 |
[09:35] | [speaking English] All right. | 好的 |
[09:36] | Diez y dos. | 10点钟方向和2点钟方向 |
[09:38] | – [Esti] Okay. – [Jess] Yeah. | 对 |
[09:39] | – [exclaims] – All right. Oh. Yeah. Easy now. | 好的 对 慢一点 |
[09:42] | [speaking Spanish] Watch out! | 当心! |
[09:43] | Be careful! | 当心 |
[09:44] | – [Esti exclaiming excitedly] – [Jess, in English] You got this. | 你可以的 |
[09:46] | Yeah. Ease up. | 好 |
[09:48] | [speaking Spanish] You’re so selfish. | 你太自私了… |
[09:49] | Did you know Jess was up all night looking for you? | 你知道洁丝整晚没睡一直在找你吗? |
[09:52] | Because she cares about me… unlike you. | 因为她关心我 不像你 |
[09:56] | [speaking English] I love you, Jess. You know I love you. | 我爱你 洁丝 |
[09:59] | I love you with my heart. | 你知道我爱你 我全心全意地爱你 |
[10:01] | Thanks, kid. Ditto. | 谢谢你 小妹妹 我也是 |
[10:02] | [Jess, speaking Spanish] I love you. | 我爱你 |
[10:04] | [announcer] The Rockford Screws welcome Red Wright and the All Stars. | 罗克福德螺丝厂 欢迎瑞德赖特和全明星队 |
[10:08] | Before the game, get an autograph from… | 在比赛前 请索要你最爱的… |
[10:10] | So, uh, what do you think? | 你们觉得怎样? |
[10:12] | – Why isn’t there color? – Are you still working on it? | -为什么不是彩色的? -你还没画完吗? |
[10:15] | Well… No, it’s minimalist. | 不 这叫极简主义 |
[10:17] | – Is that a disease? – No… | -那是一种病吗? -不是… |
[10:18] | I guess it was pretty cool when he knocked out that alien. | 我觉得他击倒外星人的时候挺棒的 |
[10:21] | Yeah. Yeah. That was, uh… That was a last-minute addition. | 对 那是临时加上去的 |
[10:23] | You know, I was, uh, kind of representing the, sort of, | 我就是在表达未知事物的 |
[10:26] | existential death of the unknown. | 存在主义意义上的死亡 |
[10:27] | You know, that kind of thing. So… | 就是那个意思 所以… |
[10:30] | Kinda like Captain America, | 有点像美国队长 |
[10:32] | when he blew up those Nazis at the bowling alley. | 在保龄球馆炸毁纳粹分子的时候 |
[10:34] | Totally! In your face, Hitler! | 没错!受死吧 希特勒! |
[10:36] | No, no, no, no, no. Captain America is propaganda. | 不 美国队长是政治宣传 |
[10:38] | Whereas, Lieutenant Victory, he’s more subversive, you know. | 而胜利中尉更具有颠覆性 |
[10:41] | Okay, you know what? Just stop messing it up with your grubby fingers. Bye. | 好吧 别再用你们脏兮兮的手 摸我的作品 再见 |
[10:45] | Yeah. Let’s go. | 行 我们走吧 |
[10:50] | – Everybody’s a critic. – I’m telling you. | -每个人都是批评家 -可不是嘛 |
[10:53] | – Do you see a smudge? – No. | -你看到烟熏了吗? -没有 |
[10:56] | Huh. Why are they doing all this on the factory floor? | 他们为什么要在厂里办这个活动? |
[10:58] | I think it’s for recruitment or something. | 我想是为了招徕应聘者 |
[11:00] | Supposed to show how wonderful the factory is. | 目的是展示这工厂有多棒 |
[11:02] | They’re giving out free tickets to the game too. | 他们也发放免费的比赛门票 |
[11:04] | [Clance] Of course. The ol’ bait and switch. | 当然了 用施舍来吸引人 |
[11:07] | Ooh, look, it’s Red. | 看 是瑞德 |
[11:08] | You want me to wait in line with you? So you can meet him? | 你要我陪你去排队吗? 这样你就可以见他了 |
[11:11] | Nah. I’m not here for him. | 不了 |
[11:12] | Oh. | 我不是为了他来的 |
[11:14] | Oh! Okay. | 好的 |
[11:17] | Well, Gary is looking fine in his uniform. | 加里穿着他的球服看起来很帅 |
[11:20] | Don’t tell Guy I said that. Ever. Okay? | 不要告诉盖伊我说过这话 绝对不行 好吗? |
[11:23] | – Holy shit. – Clance. | 天啊 |
[11:25] | Do they have a girl on that team? | 他们队里有个女孩吗? |
[11:26] | What? | 什么? |
[11:28] | [instrumental music playing] | |
[11:31] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[11:34] | Mm-hmm. | |
[11:42] | [sniffles] | |
[11:43] | At least we know that Jo’s okay. Right? | 至少我们知道乔没事 对吗? |
[11:46] | That Jo’s okay? | 乔没事? |
[11:48] | No, I mean, I just… | 不 我是说… |
[11:49] | Carson, she got her face bashed in by the police. She can barely walk. | 卡森 她的脸被警察打了 她几乎都不能走路 |
[11:53] | [knock on door] | |
[11:54] | – We’re busy. – Don’t say “we.” | -我们在忙 -不要说“我们” |
[11:57] | I’m so sorry. This is my fault, and… | 我很抱歉 这是我的错 我… |
[11:59] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[12:01] | It is your fault. | 这就是你的错 |
[12:03] | I told you how dangerous this was gonna be, right? I warned you. | 我告诉过你会有多危险的 我警告过你的 |
[12:06] | But you just kept pushing me. | 但是你一直勉强我 |
[12:07] | – [knock on door] – Not now! | 等一下! |
[12:09] | Okay, you’re right. You’re right. | 好吧 你是对的 |
[12:12] | Greta, just… | 格丽塔…我们从现在开始遵守规则 |
[12:14] | We follow the rules now. No exceptions. I promise. | 绝不例外 我向你保证 |
[12:17] | What are you talking about? We have two weeks left. | 你在说什么?我们只有两个星期了 |
[12:21] | Are you gonna come with me to California? | 你会和我一起去加州吗? |
[12:23] | You gonna do that? Like you said. | 你会吗?就像你所说的那样 |
[12:26] | Are you telling me that you’re gonna leave your husband | 你是在告诉我 你会为了这个而离开你的丈夫 |
[12:29] | and your comfortable life for this? | 离开你舒适的生活吗? |
[12:33] | For me? | 为了我? |
[12:41] | [sobs] | |
[12:47] | God, this was a mistake. | 天哪 这是一个错误 |
[12:51] | You’re risking everything for something that wasn’t even real. | 你为根本就不真实的东西 |
[12:54] | – [knocking on door] – [Terri] Carson? | 冒着失去一切的风险 卡森? |
[12:58] | You don’t mean that. | 你刚才只是在说气话 |
[13:01] | It was always just gonna be a fling, Carson. | 这从一开始 就只是一段露水情缘 卡森 |
[13:04] | [door opens] | |
[13:05] | Sorry to interrupt, but, Carson… | 抱歉打扰了 但是 卡森… |
[13:08] | I can’t believe I get to tell you this, but your husband is here. | 我不敢相信我能告诉你这个消息 但是你丈夫来了 |
[13:11] | Charlie. [laughing] | 查理 |
[13:14] | His name is Charlie, right? | 他叫查理 对吧? |
[13:17] | [Charlie and Beverly chatting indistinctly] | -谢谢你 -很高兴终于见面了 事实上 我很感激能回到美国 回家真好 |
[13:23] | Oh, my God. Charlie. | 我的天呐 查理 |
[13:30] | [sighs] | |
[13:32] | [laughs] | |
[13:33] | – Oh, my God. | – Oh, my God. 老天爷 |
[13:35] | – Oh, my | – Oh, my God. Hi. |
[13:37] | [Carson] Hi. | God. -我的天 -你好 |
[13:38] | – God, you’re a sight for sore eyes. – You are. | -天啊 你真好看 -你才好看 |
[13:42] | At least someone’s getting their oil changed. [sobbing] | 至少有人快要滚床单了 漂亮 |
[13:48] | – Jo would have liked to see it. – [Carson] It’s not… | 但乔会希望看到这一幕的 才不 |
[13:52] | Hey, the mood around here is pretty strange. Is it always like this? | 这里的气氛有点奇怪 这里总是这样吗? |
[13:55] | Um, everyone’s on edge ’cause, uh, we’re in the championships. | 大家都很紧张 因为我们进了冠军赛 |
[13:58] | – Wait, what? – Yeah. | -等等 什么? -是的 |
[14:00] | The championships! Guys, that’s amazing! | -冠军赛!各位 |
[14:02] | – Thank you very much. – Thank you. | 这太棒了! -谢谢 |
[14:03] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[14:05] | [Charlie sighs] | |
[14:13] | Um, listen. You think we could get out of here? | 听着 你觉得我们能离开这里吗? |
[14:17] | Uh, yeah, I mean, I have a hotel room downtown. | 可以 |
[14:20] | – Great. – But, come on, I wanna see where you live. | 我在市中心的旅馆开了个房间 但我想看看你住的地方 |
[14:22] | [Carson] Okay. I just wanna see you. | 好的 我只想跟你待着 |
[14:25] | Okay. Yeah. Let’s go. | 好的 行 我们走吧 |
[14:27] | – All right, I’ll get my stuff. – Okay. | -好的 |
[14:32] | Whew. | 我去拿我的东西 |
[14:33] | [speaking Spanish] Uh, slowly. | -好的 慢慢来 |
[14:36] | Slowly. Slowly, yes, slowly. | 慢慢来!对 慢一点 |
[14:37] | Slowly! | 慢一点! |
[14:39] | Stop being such a child. | 别再像个小孩一样了 |
[14:40] | I’m not a child. | 我不是小孩 |
[14:43] | I turned 17 last month. | 我上个月已经满17岁了 |
[14:46] | Did you know that? | 你知道吗? |
[14:48] | But this place makes me feel old, it makes me feel alone. | 但是这个地方让我觉得 自己老了 让我觉得孤独 |
[14:51] | When I met you, I thought my prayers were answered. | 当我遇见你时 我以为上帝实现了我的愿望 |
[14:55] | That’s the only thing I feel stupid about. | 这是我唯一觉得愚蠢的事 |
[14:57] | Not because of my accent, not because of my English or anything else. | 不是我的口音 不是我的英语或其他任何东西 |
[15:00] | It’s because I thought you were a blessing. | 而是觉得你是上帝给我的祝福 |
[15:03] | [Lupe exclaims] | -你在做什么? -艾丝蒂 小心 |
[15:04] | [tires screech] | |
[15:06] | [Jess whistling] | |
[15:08] | [Lupe, speaking Spanish] Oh, my God. | 老天爷 |
[15:19] | Shit out of luck. | 真倒霉 |
[15:21] | Shit out of luck? What do you mean? Shit… | 倒霉?你什么意思? |
[15:23] | There’s no spare? Bev’s gonna lose her mind! | 没有备胎吗?贝夫人会气疯的! |
[15:26] | I can fix it. I just need a few things. | 我能修好 只是需要一些东西 |
[15:28] | I think I saw a station a mile back north. | 北边不到2公里的地方 好像有个加油站 |
[15:31] | [sighs] | |
[15:32] | Try not to kill each other while I’m gone. | 我不在的时候尽量不要互相残杀 |
[15:43] | – This is really nice. – Yeah. | -挺不错的 -是的 |
[15:48] | Oh, sir. Could you order us breakfast downstairs too? | 先生 可以在楼下给我们点早餐吗? |
[15:51] | Uh, oatmeal, and the lady will have eggs with toast. Scrambled. | 燕麦片 这位女士吃鸡蛋和吐司 炒鸡蛋 |
[15:55] | Over easy. | 双面溏心煎蛋 不好意思 |
[15:58] | Oh. Uh, pardon me. Over easy. Thanks. | 双面溏心 谢谢 |
[16:11] | – Hi. | – Hi. -你好 -你好 |
[16:15] | – Hi. | – Hi. -你好 -你好 |
[16:23] | Where’s your ring? | 你的戒指呢? |
[16:24] | Oh, I don’t wear it, because I’m playing. ‘Cause I don’t want to lose it. | 我没有戴 因为我打棒球 不想把它弄丢了 |
[16:28] | Right. Of course. | 对 当然的 |
[16:31] | My wife, the professional ball player. | 我妻子是职业球手 |
[16:33] | [both chuckle] | |
[16:35] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[16:36] | That’s amazing. | 太棒了 |
[16:39] | Your hair. | 你的发型 |
[16:42] | I don’t remember ever seeing it this short. | 我不记得见你剪过这么短的发型 |
[16:45] | Yeah, I was just trying something. It’ll grow back. | 是的 我只是在做新尝试 会长长的 |
[16:49] | No, I like it. I like it. No, I mean, it’s… | 不 我喜欢这个发型 我是说 这… |
[16:52] | It’s different, but… Looks good. | 不一样 但是…好看 |
[16:55] | Thanks. | 是吗?谢谢 |
[17:00] | – You feeling okay? – Yeah, of course. | -你感觉还好吗? -当然还好 |
[17:04] | Oh, jeez. I’m so sorry. I… | 天哪 我很抱歉 我… |
[17:08] | I shouldn’t have ambushed you. | 我应该先通知你的 |
[17:10] | I was trying to be romantic, | 我就是想浪漫一点 |
[17:11] | and I thought if I surprised you at the house, | 我想着如果我拿着花 |
[17:14] | with the flowers and… | 突然出现给你个惊喜… |
[17:16] | [Charlie] Mmm, mmm, mmm! | -哈喽 |
[17:18] | – Oh. Hello. – Hello. Uh… Um… | -哈喽 |
[17:22] | Okay. This is, uh… This is fast. | 好吧 这有点太快了 |
[17:25] | – Yeah, it’s fast. – You okay? | -是很快 -你还好吧? |
[17:26] | – Mm-hmm. – Just let me… | 来 让我… |
[17:28] | – Oh! – Oh, my God! Charlie. | 我的天啊!查理 |
[17:30] | – No. It’s okay. It’s okay. – I’m so sorry. | -不 没关系 -我很抱歉 |
[17:31] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | -没关系 |
[17:32] | – Are you okay? – It’s okay. Yeah. | 还好 -你还好吗? |
[17:35] | I mean, I thought I’d be safer coming home. | 我以为回到家会更安全 |
[17:39] | But, you know, that’s fine. [sniffles] | 但是没关系 |
[17:41] | – I’m gonna go get you a towel. – Carson. [sighs] | -我去给你拿条毛巾 -卡森 |
[17:58] | Can I get your autograph? | 可以给我签个名吗? |
[18:01] | Oh. | |
[18:03] | Anything for a fan. | 满足球迷的任何要求 |
[18:05] | You can, uh, write your best contact phone number down there too. | 你也可以写下 最可能联系上你的电话号码 |
[18:10] | You’re a good dancer. | 你舞跳得很好 |
[18:12] | Am I supposed to return the compliment? | 我应该回报你的赞美吗? |
[18:14] | I’m not a good dancer? | 我跳得不好吗? |
[18:16] | It’s okay. You got a cute face. | 还行 你长着一张可爱的脸 |
[18:19] | Cute… You got a cute… Yeah, you’re cute. | 可爱…是的 可爱 |
[18:24] | I didn’t know you played. | 我不知道你打棒球 |
[18:25] | You’re looking at the Red Wright All Stars’ ace. | 你眼前的是瑞德赖特全明星队的王牌 |
[18:27] | That means I’m a pitcher. | 就是说我是一个投手 |
[18:30] | I know what it means. | 我知道那是什么意思 |
[18:31] | Hi. | 你好 克兰丝 |
[18:33] | Uh, Clance, this is Esther. She’s a pitcher. | 这是艾丝特 她是个投手 |
[18:36] | Max is too… Was. Max once pitched baseballs too. | 麦克斯也是…曾经是 麦克斯以前也投球 |
[18:43] | Not everyone’s cut out for it. | 不是每个人都有这方面的天赋 |
[18:45] | – Excuse me? – [Clance] Max is definitely cut out for it. | -你说什么? -麦克斯绝对有这方面的天赋 |
[18:48] | She is the best pitcher you’re ever gonna see. | 她会是你见过的最好的投手 |
[18:51] | She could take all of y’all. No offence. I mean, I’m sure you’re very good. | 她可以打败你们所有人 无意冒犯 我相信你很棒 |
[18:54] | – But she is awesome. – You think so? | -但她是另一个级别的 -你这么认为吗? |
[18:56] | In fact, if Red is, like, doing some kind of tryout thing or something, | 事实上 如果瑞德 |
[18:59] | she should try. | 要组织选拔的话 她应该参加 |
[19:00] | We’re all full up. | 我们的名额满了 |
[19:02] | Oh. Okay. Sorry. | 好的 抱歉 |
[19:04] | Don’t be sorry, Clance. | 不必道歉 克兰丝 |
[19:06] | Real pitchers let their arm do the talking. | 真正的投手会用实力说话 |
[19:08] | They don’t need their little friend singing their praises. | 他们不需要朋友替他们唱赞歌 |
[19:10] | – I’m sorry, what did you just… – Nope. I got it. | -不好意思 你刚刚说… -不 我自己搞定 |
[19:15] | You in trouble now. | 你现在有麻烦了 |
[19:21] | [ball clanging] | |
[19:24] | Was that loud enough? | 这实力说的话够大声吗? |
[19:26] | Real cute. | 非常可爱 |
[19:28] | But if y’all will excuse me, I gotta go play with my team. | 但是失陪了 两位 我得去跟我的球队比赛了 |
[19:32] | So, see you, Max. | 再见 麦克斯 |
[19:34] | Keep on dancing, though. | 不过呢 你可以继续跳舞 |
[19:42] | – Well, she’s a bitch. – [sighs] | 她真是个贱人 |
[19:45] | [soft instrumental music playing] | |
[19:58] | [Charlie] Hello? Front desk? | 喂?前台吗? |
[20:00] | Yes, my wife has been in the bathroom for quite some time. | 我妻子已经在浴室里待了很久了 |
[20:05] | Would you be so kind as to send up a stockpile of nose clips | 请你们送一堆鼻夹 |
[20:09] | and, say, ten to 20 rolls of toilet paper? | 还有十到二十卷卫生纸过来 |
[20:12] | Oh, definitely your thickest ply, please. Yes. | 绝对要最厚的那种 拜托了 |
[20:16] | And send only your strongest men. | 是的 派你们最强壮的人过来 |
[20:23] | There’s my girl. | 我老婆在此 |
[20:26] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[20:29] | – Can we start over? – [chuckles] | 我们可以重新开始吗? |
[20:31] | Pretend like we’re home and everything’s back to normal. | 假装我们在家 一切都恢复了正常 |
[20:35] | Come here. | 来 |
[20:38] | Mrs. Rainey. Third grade. | 雷尼老师 三年级 |
[20:40] | – Mrs. Rainey. – Rainey! | -雷尼老师 -雷尼! |
[20:43] | – Third grade, the sneeze. – I don’t know what you’re talking about. | -三年级 打喷嚏 -我不知道你在说什么 |
[20:45] | Give me a break. You know what I’m talking about. | -少装了 |
[20:47] | – You mean this sneeze? – Here we go. | 你知道的 |
[20:49] | – [clears throat] – Yeah. | -你是说这个喷嚏? 好 |
[20:52] | [high-pitched sneeze] | |
[20:53] | – What? No… – I got it all over. | -什么? -喷得我满脸都是 |
[20:55] | Do it with me. Come on. | 跟我一起做 |
[20:56] | – [both sneezing] – It wasn’t… | 来吧 不是… |
[20:58] | [sneezes] | |
[21:02] | Hey, tell me something. | 嘿 问你件事 |
[21:03] | What’s it like playing in front of all those people? | 在这么多人面前打球是什么感觉? |
[21:07] | Honestly, I thought I was gonna hate it. | 老实说 我最初以为自己会讨厌这种感觉 |
[21:10] | – But… – But? | -但是… -但是? |
[21:13] | – It’s unlike anything. – Wow. | 任何事物都比不上它 |
[21:15] | I love it. | 我很爱这种感觉 |
[21:17] | You’re my hero, you know that? | 我敬佩你 你知道吗? |
[21:20] | No. | 不知道 |
[21:23] | It’s so good to see you. | 见到你我很开心 |
[21:30] | I’ve been wearing the same clothes since Dublin, | 从都柏林到现在 我一直穿着同一套衣服 |
[21:33] | and I have been dreaming about a normal shower for… | 我有一整年 连做梦都会梦见能舒舒服服地… |
[21:36] | a year. | 冲个澡 |
[21:38] | – I can tell. – Hmm? | 我闻得出来 |
[21:40] | – This pit is mighty stanky. – Right? | -你的胳肢窝非常臭 -对 |
[21:43] | – Yeah, it’s, like, it’s a lot. – It’s ripe. | -是的 臭气熏天 -臭死人了 |
[21:46] | I’m right in it. I’m really down in there. | 我就躺在这个胳肢窝旁 |
[21:48] | You want something better? | 你想来个更猛的吗? |
[21:50] | Get in there. | 到这边来 |
[21:51] | – Come on. Check it. – Let me see. Let me get in. | -来 闻一下 -让我凑过去闻一下 |
[21:53] | – Yeah, that’s bad! That is… This is worse than this one. – That’s bad. | 是的 非常臭!比这边还要臭 |
[21:56] | – All right, I’m going. – Okay, good. | 好吧 我去了 |
[21:58] | We’re gonna fix it. Here we go. [claps hands] | 我们会纠正这个问题的 来吧 |
[22:01] | Oh! Mother of God! What are they feeding you gals? | 我的妈呀! 你们这些姑娘都吃些什么呀? |
[22:05] | God, does Roosevelt know about the bombs you dropped in here? | 天哪 罗斯福知道 你在这里扔的炸弹有多臭吗? |
[22:09] | – He knows, I think. – Whoo! | 我认为他知道 贝尔莫酒店 陆军一等兵 查理肖 |
[22:11] | [shower starts] | |
[22:30] | [Lupe] Okay. [chuckles] | |
[22:37] | [speaking Spanish] Here. | 给 |
[22:38] | I found them in-between the cushions. | 我在靠垫中间找到的 |
[22:40] | I’m sure they’re fine. | 我觉得还能吃 |
[22:50] | [muttering, in English] Oh, my God. | |
[22:56] | [sighs heavily] | |
[23:03] | [speaking Spanish] That’s good, well… Even if you don’t believe me, | 很好 说出来你也许不会相信 |
[23:05] | I do feel bad that you had to grow up so fast. | 但我为你被迫 在短时间内成熟起来 感到难过 |
[23:11] | I know how that is. | 我知道那种滋味 |
[23:18] | I had a daughter. | 我曾经有个女儿 |
[23:22] | When I was your age. | 我在你这个年纪生下了她 |
[23:25] | I was too young. | 我当时太年轻了 |
[23:28] | I didn’t have a partner. | 没有伴侣 |
[23:30] | My parents thought if I raised her I would screw her up, so… | 我的父母认为 如果我来抚养她 她会被我教坏 |
[23:36] | They took her from me. | 所以他们把她带走了 |
[23:38] | Well, really, I let them. | 其实是我让他们带走的 |
[23:42] | Because I knew that with that freedom I could finally escape. | 因为我知道没有拖油瓶 我就终于可以逃脱了 |
[23:47] | From everything. | 逃脱一切 |
[23:53] | I haven’t seen her since then. | 从那以后 我再也没有见过她 |
[23:58] | You have her eyes. | 你的眼睛长得跟她很像 |
[24:03] | That’s why sometimes, | 所以 有时候 |
[24:06] | when I look at you, | 我看着你 |
[24:09] | you don’t know how it makes me feel. | 就像是看到了她 但又看不到她 |
[24:10] | It’s like seeing her and not seeing her. | 你根本不知道这有多让我心痛 |
[24:22] | [Lupe] Hmm. | |
[24:24] | [Esti shivering] | |
[24:26] | Are you cold? | 你冷吗? |
[24:28] | [grunts] | 我看看 |
[24:29] | Let’s see, maybe I have a blanket here in the back. | 这里也许有条毯子 |
[24:34] | [Jess, speaking English] Hey. | 嘿 |
[24:37] | You said there was no spare. | 你说没有备胎的 |
[24:39] | No. I said I needed to get something to fix it. I did. | 不 |
[24:49] | [instrumental music playing] | |
[24:52] | Mmm, okay. | 我说的是得去弄点东西来 才能修车 |
[24:55] | Oof. | 弄到了 好的 |
[24:56] | What do you think of black? | 你对黑色有何看法? |
[24:59] | Like, | 你是指黑皮肤吗? |
[24:59] | being it? | |
[25:01] | No. Like, black and white versus color. | 不是 是说黑白跟彩色相比 |
[25:03] | I mean, it’s better, right? It’s sophisticated. It’s minimalist. | 黑白更好 对吧? 更高雅 极简主义风格 |
[25:07] | It’s not… You know what? Doesn’t matter. | 这不重要 |
[25:09] | Little shits just get in my head and just… | 那些小屁孩让我心烦了 |
[25:13] | May I ask you something? Awful? | 能问你一件事吗?很糟心的事 |
[25:17] | Um, does it hurt seeing her play? | 你看她在球队打球会心痛吗? |
[25:21] | Honestly? | 说实话吗? |
[25:24] | Like hell. | 心如刀割 |
[25:29] | Okay, I know you said that you’re done with baseball, and… | 好的 我知道你说过 你不要再打棒球了 而且… |
[25:34] | As much I’d be fine with you marrying Gary | 虽然我很高兴看到你嫁给加里 |
[25:37] | and movin’ next door to me and Guy | 搬到我跟盖伊隔壁住 |
[25:38] | and your kids marrying my kids. | 然后你的孩子跟我的孩子结婚 |
[25:39] | If I let you walk through life like something was missing, | 但是如果我让你 带着遗憾过这一生 |
[25:42] | I’d never forgive myself. | 我永远都不会原谅自己 |
[25:51] | I have to tell you somethin’. | 有件事我必须告诉你 |
[25:53] | Oh, my God. You’re sick. | 我的天啊 |
[25:55] | – What? – Is it bad? Are you gonna die? | 你生病了? 很严重吗?你会死吗? |
[25:57] | – No. What? – How long? | -多久了? |
[25:58] | No, no, no, I’m not dying. | -什么?不是 我不是快死了 |
[25:59] | Okay. ‘Cause you had this look in your eye, like… | 好吧 你的眼神很吓人 |
[26:03] | Oh, God. Sorry. | 天啊 不好意思 |
[26:05] | – Ooh! Don’t do that. – No, no. It… | -别再那样做了 -不是 |
[26:09] | I, uh… Uh… | 我… |
[26:12] | Okay. [sighs] | 好吧 |
[26:15] | Last night… | 昨天晚上… |
[26:18] | I was hanging out at my Uncle Bertie’s place. | 我在我玻蒂舅舅家玩 |
[26:26] | He’s not a freak. | 他不是变态 |
[26:32] | I’mma be… | 我会… |
[26:35] | I’mma be hanging out there a lot more. | 我会更经常去他家玩 |
[26:40] | I just wanted you to know that. | 我就是想告诉你这事 |
[26:47] | Um… | |
[26:50] | Okay? | 好的 |
[26:54] | And I’m not marrying Gary. I… | 而且我不会嫁给加里 |
[26:57] | Or anyone, I think. I… I don’t know what my life is gonna look like. | 我想我谁都不嫁 我不知道自己的生活会怎样 |
[27:03] | But I don’t want you to worry about me. | 但是我不想让你担心我 |
[27:06] | ‘Cause I’mma be okay. | 因为我会好好的 |
[27:10] | Okay. | 好的 |
[27:14] | I’m always gonna worry about you. | 我永远都会担心你 |
[27:18] | ‘Cause you’re mine. | 因为你是我死党 |
[27:25] | [sighs shakily] | |
[27:31] | Wow! | |
[27:32] | Were we compromised? Yes, we were. | 我们的实力被削弱了吗?这是当然 |
[27:34] | We’re gonna lose the championship. | 我们会输掉冠军赛的 |
[27:36] | Would you stop it, Shirley? | 你能别再说了吗 雪莉? |
[27:38] | We need Jo. | 我们需要乔 |
[27:39] | I know we need Jo. She’s our best hitter. | 我知道我们需要乔 她是我们 |
[27:41] | How are we gonna win without her? | 最好的击球手 没了她我们怎么能赢? |
[27:42] | No. We need Jo because she is our friend. | 不 我们需要乔 因为她是我们的朋友 |
[27:46] | [scoffs] | |
[27:47] | And so what if she’s queer? | 她是同性恋又如何? |
[27:49] | Maybelle, she could’ve seen my breasts! | 梅贝尔 她可能看到了我的胸部! |
[27:51] | Everyone on the team has seen your breasts. | 队里的每个人都看过你的胸部 |
[27:55] | They’ve seen mine too. ‘Cause they’re great. | 她们也看过我的 因为我的胸部很美 |
[27:59] | You gotta learn to take people as they are. All right? | 你必须学会 接受人们真实的样子 好吗? |
[28:02] | [scoffs] | |
[28:03] | You know, it’s like my oldest always says… | 就像我家老大一直说的… |
[28:05] | Your oldest… | 你家老大?孩子? |
[28:07] | Child? As in, as in a child? Is that… | 是指孩子吗?是… |
[28:12] | You’re a mother? You have child… | 你已经当妈了? |
[28:15] | You have a child? | 你有一个孩子? |
[28:16] | Why do you think I’ve been living it up so hard? | 你认为我为什么会 如此尽情地享受这一切? |
[28:19] | This is my only time away. | 这是我唯一一次离家 |
[28:21] | And who in the hell you think I’ve been knitting that for? | 你以为我到底在给谁织这个? |
[28:24] | – Oh, my God. – Oh, boy. | -我的天啊 -天哪 |
[28:27] | Who are you? Who are you people? | 你是谁?你们是谁? |
[28:30] | I can’t trust you. | I can’t trust you. 我不能相信你 |
[28:33] | I can’t trust Jo. I probably can’t even trust Greta! | 我不能相信乔 我可能连格丽塔都不能相信! |
[28:35] | She’s probably queer too. | 她可能也是同性恋 |
[28:36] | – Well… – They travel in pairs, makes sense. | 她们结伴旅行 肯定有猫腻 |
[28:38] | I’m gonna go ask her. Because I’m not safe here and I never was safe here. | 我去问她 因为我在这里 不安全 一直都不安全 |
[28:46] | Everything’s gone. | 东西都不见了 |
[28:50] | [upbeat jazz music playing] | |
[28:52] | [announcers] The legendary Red Wright and his All Stars are back in town. | 传奇人物瑞德赖特 和他的全明星队回来了 |
[28:56] | For the past five years, the Screws have managed to stay undefeated. | 在过去的五年里 螺丝厂队一直保持不败的战绩 |
[29:00] | As always, I’ll be giving you the play-by-play. | 像往常一样 我会为大家详细评述 |
[29:03] | And you can come see me from 9:00 to 5:00 at Harry’s Army and Navy. | 早上9点到下午5点 请到哈里陆海军球场来看我吧 |
[29:15] | What is this called again? Invisi-ball? | 这叫什么来着?隐形球? |
[29:17] | – [chuckles] Shadow ball. – Ah. | 是“无影球” |
[29:19] | They do it in the Negro Leagues too. | 在黑人联盟也有这种表演 |
[29:26] | – [crowd cheering] – It is kinda cool. | 挺棒的 |
[29:28] | It would be cooler if they let them play without all these tricks. | 不搞这些噱头 直接开打会更棒 |
[29:31] | [announcer] Here he comes, The Red Giant. The Ballpark Bludgeoner. | 他来了 红巨人 棒球场游击手 |
[29:35] | Let’s give a friendly Rockford welcome to none other than Red Wright. | 让我们罗克福德人 以友好的方式欢迎瑞德赖特 |
[29:40] | And give it up for the belle of the ball, | 请用热烈掌声欢迎棒球美人 |
[29:43] | the pin-up pitcher herself, Esther Warner! | 美得能上海报的投手 艾丝特华纳 |
[29:47] | Gentlemen, you decide what’s more important, her curves or her curveball? | 先生们 由你决定哪个更令人兴奋 是她的身体曲线还是她的曲球? |
[29:52] | – Oh, God! – What? | -天哪! -什么? |
[29:54] | Dumbass, Harry. | 我看到了她的曲线 |
[29:59] | [woman] Is she gonna pitch? | 她要投球? |
[30:01] | Save my seat. | 给我留着位置 |
[30:06] | You can’t sit there. | 这里有人了 |
[30:11] | That was some introduction. | 刚才的介绍可真特别 |
[30:14] | You enjoying watching from up there in the stands? | 你喜欢在看台上观看比赛? |
[30:17] | If you don’t mind, I’m kinda trying to do my pre-game thing. | 不好意思 我正在做赛前准备 |
[30:21] | I’m sorry, about before. | 我为之前的事向你道歉 |
[30:27] | I wish I was where you are. | 我希望像你一样 |
[30:29] | Hell, I tried to be. | 我尝试过 |
[30:31] | So I let myself get jealous. | 所以我被嫉妒心冲昏了头脑 |
[30:34] | That’s on me. | 是我的错 |
[30:37] | Anyways, I know you gotta get ready, | 不管怎样 我知道你得做好准备 |
[30:40] | but, for what it’s worth, | 但是希望这信息有用 |
[30:44] | number three over there loves low ones, and number 17, | 那边的3号喜欢较低的球 还有17号 |
[30:48] | he’s gonna bunt whenever somebody’s on second. | 有人在二垒的时候 |
[30:51] | And the pitcher… | 他总会触击球 至于那个投手… |
[30:54] | The pitcher is a pretty decent guy. | 他是个相当正派的人 |
[30:58] | But he can’t hit a curveball to save his life. You ain’t hear it from me. | 但他至死都打不中曲球 这些不是我告诉你的 |
[31:01] | [laughing] I heard it from you. | 就是你告诉我的 |
[31:03] | You used to play with these meatballs or something? | 你以前跟这些肉丸子打球吗? |
[31:05] | Nah. I never had a team. | 不 我从来都没有进过球队 |
[31:09] | Never had a shot. | 从来都没有机会 |
[31:11] | At least, not a real one. | 至少没有真正的机会 |
[31:16] | But, uh… | 但是… |
[31:19] | here’s my number in case you ever come this way again. | 这是我的电话号码 你下次再来也许用得上 |
[31:25] | Have a good game, S. | 好好比赛 |
[31:31] | Whoo! | 艾丝 |
[31:36] | You told me that you never got my letter. | 你跟我说没有收到我的信 |
[31:40] | You lied. Why… Why would you do that? | 你撒谎了 为什么? |
[31:44] | “Dear, Charlie, I love you, | “亲爱的 查理 我爱你 |
[31:47] | “but the truth is | “但事实上 |
[31:48] | “I don’t remember the last time I was really happy. | 我已经不记得 我上一次真正感到快乐是什么时候了 |
[31:50] | “I don’t know why, | “我不知道为什么 |
[31:51] | – “but I think there’s something wrong with me.” – “Something wrong with me.” | 但我觉得我有毛病” |
[31:53] | Yes, I knew that. | 对 我早就知道 |
[31:56] | So you’ve just known I’ve been unhappy and you’re fine with that? | 所以你知道我一直都不幸福 而你却能坦然接受? |
[31:59] | I used to wake up every night thinking that you’d be gone. | 我曾经每天晚上醒来 都在想你已经离开了 |
[32:05] | And whatever it is that made your mother leave, you’ve got that in you. | 不管你妈妈当时是为什么离开的 你都得到了她的遗传 |
[32:11] | I don’t have such a low opinion of her anymore. | 我对她的评价已经高了一些 |
[32:13] | At least she wasn’t pretending. | 至少她没有自欺欺人 |
[32:14] | What the hell is that suppose mean? | 这话是什么意思? |
[32:16] | Do you care? Did you ever care? | 你在乎吗?你在乎过吗? |
[32:19] | – Do you care? – Yes, of course I do. | -你在乎吗? -我当然在乎 |
[32:21] | Where the hell do you think I’ve been, Carson? | 你以为我去哪儿了 |
[32:25] | – [stammers] – They threw me in a hospital. | 卡森? 他们把我扔进了医院 |
[32:31] | Oh, damn it. | 该死的 |
[32:36] | Charlie, I… | 查理 我… |
[32:42] | Effort Syndrome. | 疲劳综合症 |
[32:44] | You know, I just… I… | 你知道 我只是… |
[32:46] | The… The things that I saw, | 我看到的那些画面… |
[32:49] | I just couldn’t… | 我就是不能… |
[32:52] | get away from it like the other guys. | 像其他人一样把它们忘掉 |
[32:57] | I stopped sleeping. But when I got lonely, | 我开始失眠 但是当我觉得孤独的时候 |
[33:00] | I tried to make you laugh… | 我会在我的脑海里… |
[33:03] | in my head, you know, because… | 试着逗你笑 因为… |
[33:06] | You’re my best friend, Carson, | 你是我最好的朋友 卡森 |
[33:09] | since I was six. | 从我六岁开始就是 |
[33:12] | You’re mine. | 你是我的死党 |
[33:14] | – [sighs] – Charlie, you’re mine too. | 查理 你也是我的死党 |
[33:18] | I wondered where you were every single day. | 我每天都在想你在哪里 |
[33:21] | [sniffles] | |
[33:25] | I do care about your happiness. | 我在乎你的幸福 |
[33:29] | And I don’t want you to feel that way… | 我不想让你有那种感受… |
[33:32] | ever again. | 再也不想 |
[33:35] | I don’t want you to either. | 我也不想让你有那种感受 |
[33:44] | So, what do you want? Really? | 所以你真正想要的是什么? |
[33:50] | What do you mean? | 你是什么意思? |
[33:54] | I don’t know, start small. | 我不知道 |
[33:56] | Anything, something. | 从小事开始想 任何事都行 |
[34:03] | I want, uh… | 我想要… |
[34:05] | to move our bed. | 搬我们的床 |
[34:11] | Yeah, to the south wall, | 对 |
[34:14] | you know, the one with the window. | 让它靠着南墙 带窗户的那面 |
[34:17] | That sounds nice. | 听起来不错 |
[34:20] | Your turn. | 轮到你 |
[34:22] | I want… | 我想要… |
[34:26] | to keep playing baseball. | 继续打棒球 |
[34:31] | If he league comes back, I wanna come back. | 联盟每年都会回来 我也想回来 |
[34:39] | What about kids? | 那生孩子的事呢? |
[34:44] | Um… Well, if I’m playing, we would have to wait. | 我打棒球的话 我们就只得等一等了 |
[34:50] | Yeah. | 对 |
[34:57] | Okay. | 好的 |
[35:01] | Okay? | 好的? |
[35:05] | You’re a baseball player. | 你是棒球运动员 |
[35:09] | You should be playing baseball. | 你应该打棒球 |
[35:27] | [phone rings] | |
[35:33] | I’ll get it. | 我来接 |
[35:39] | [answers phone] | |
[35:40] | [clears throat] Hello? | 喂? |
[35:43] | Okay. | 好的 |
[35:44] | Uh, yeah. Hold on. | 好 稍等 |
[35:47] | Uh, it’s Maybelle? | 梅贝尔找你 |
[35:51] | Hey, Maybelle. Slow… Wait, slow down. | 嘿 梅贝尔 慢…等等 慢慢说 |
[35:55] | Wait, what? | 什么? |
[35:56] | – [crowd cheering] – [announcer] The All Stars take the field. | 全明星队领先 |
[36:05] | – [crowd cheers] – [announcer] Strong start for Cinderella. | 强势开局 |
[36:12] | – [Clance] Go, Gary! – [Max] Come on, Gary. | 加油 加里! |
[36:14] | – Go, Gary! Come on, Gary! – All right. | -加里 加油! -好了 |
[36:27] | When that arm tires out, I’mma take you home, sweet pea! | 等你的手臂累了 我会把你带回家 小甜豆! |
[36:30] | [players chuckling] | |
[36:34] | You okay? | 你还好吗? |
[36:36] | Mm-hmm. | |
[36:45] | [crowd applauding] | |
[36:48] | [announcer] And the All Stars lead by one as Red Wright’s little star | 全明星队领先1分 瑞德赖特的小明星 |
[36:52] | takes it to these boys. | 让这些男孩吃尽苦头 |
[36:57] | Uh-oh. Looks like it’s time for another tea party. | 看来又是时候稍作休息了 |
[37:01] | Pitch to hit. | 击球得分 |
[37:03] | Pitch to hit. All right? | 好吗? |
[37:06] | [all cheering] | |
[37:16] | – What was that? – It’s all right. | -那是怎么回事? -没关系 |
[37:28] | [crowd groans] | |
[37:29] | [announcer] That’s another base hit for the Screws. | 螺丝厂队又一次安打 |
[37:33] | They did this last year too. | 他们去年也是这样 |
[37:34] | I heard the factory gives them a cut of the tickets to throw the game. | 听说如果他们故意输的话 工厂会给他们好处 |
[37:39] | Of course they do. | 他们当然会这么做 |
[37:40] | Fucking Dorothys. | -该死的桃乐丝 |
[37:42] | [sighs] I can’t watch this. | -我看不下去了 |
[38:00] | [grunts] | |
[38:01] | [crowd gasps] | |
[38:04] | – Is she okay? – I think she tweaked something. | -她没事吧? -我想她扭伤了 |
[38:07] | [announcers] Seems like our lady pitcher’s hurting. | 我们的女投手似乎受伤了 |
[38:09] | [indistinct conversation] | 我们不能放弃 不 不能放弃比赛 |
[38:11] | – They only got nine players. – So? | -他们只有九名球员 -那又怎样? |
[38:14] | So they’re gonna have to forfeit. | 所以他们必须弃权 |
[38:20] | [announcer] Looks like she’s pointing to the stand. | -看起来她在指着看台 -什么情况? |
[38:22] | – Who is that? – Is she pointing at me? | -她在指谁? -她在指着我吗? |
[38:25] | She’s not pointing at me. | -反正不是指着我 |
[38:27] | Right there. | -她正指着你 |
[38:28] | – [announcer] I’m being told it’s Maxine Chapman. – No, Clance, no. | 据说她在指着麦克欣查普曼 |
[38:31] | – No, Clance. – Just pick up your legs. | -不要 克兰丝 -赶紧站起来 |
[38:33] | – [announcer] I’m not exactly sure what is happening. – [both bickering] | 我不太清楚这是怎么回事 没事 好了 |
[38:39] | You got this, okay? | 来吧 你可以的 好吗? |
[38:40] | You are Super Maxima, Queen of, of Rockfordia | 你是超级麦克斯玛 |
[38:43] | and you are crusading toward victory. | 罗克福德亚女王 你正在为胜利而战 |
[38:45] | Okay, yeah. I can defeat the Overlord of the Vines. | 好的 对 我能够打败藤蔓霸主 |
[38:49] | Wait. How do you know about the Overlord of the Vines? | 等等 你是怎么知道藤蔓霸主的? |
[38:51] | – I peeked into your sketchbook. – Did you like it? | -我偷看了你的速写本 -你喜欢吗? |
[38:54] | It was amazing. | 非常棒 |
[38:55] | – Oh. [giggles] – And weird. You are so deeply weird. | -而且很奇怪 你太奇怪了 |
[38:58] | Okay, so you have notes. That’s fine. | -好的 你留意到了 没关系 |
[38:59] | – But it was great. – You are great, Super Maxima. | -但是很棒 -你很棒 超级麦克斯玛 |
[39:02] | Now, go get it. Go! | 现在去吧 上! |
[39:04] | [exhales] | |
[39:06] | Go, Super Maxima! | 加油 |
[39:08] | – That’s my friend. – [crowd claps] | 超级麦克斯玛 她是我朋友 |
[39:10] | We’re supposed to be puttin’ on a show. | 我们的任务是做一场秀 |
[39:12] | Are you even sure she can play? | 你确定她会打棒球吗? |
[39:13] | I’m sure. Try her. | 我确定 让她试试 |
[39:17] | Hey, doll-face. | 嘿 娃娃脸 看到了吗? |
[39:19] | [crowd gasps] | |
[39:24] | – Does she know the drill? – I’ll make sure of it. | -她知道怎么做吗? -我会确保她知道的 |
[39:27] | Make it good, kid, and I’ll throw an extra five your way. | 好好表现 小家伙 我会多给你5美元 |
[39:30] | Yes, sir. | 知道了 先生 |
[39:34] | Team rules are pitch to hit. | 队里规定是找击球手顶替 |
[39:37] | But like you said, you ain’t never been on a team before. | 但正如你之前说的 你以前从未加入过球队 |
[39:47] | Take your shot, Max. | 把握机会吧 麦克斯 |
[39:52] | [crowd clapping] | |
[39:55] | [announcer] Maxine is taking the field | 麦克欣上场 |
[39:58] | They seem to be swapping ladies. | 他们似乎在交换女人 |
[39:59] | Give it a rest, Harry. | 少唧唧歪歪的 哈利 |
[40:04] | Chew your food, Maxine. | 好好表现 麦克欣 |
[40:06] | We wouldn’t want you to choke again, would we? | 我们可不想 让你再次哽咽得说不出话来 |
[40:08] | Man, shut up. Just play ball. | 闭嘴 好好打球吧 嘿 女士 厨房在那边 |
[40:18] | [players whistling] | |
[40:25] | Are you ready this time? | 这次你准备好了吗? |
[40:32] | [exhales] | |
[40:39] | [umpire] Out. | 出局 |
[40:40] | [♪ Ike and Tina Turner: “Raise Your Hand (U Got To)”] | |
[40:53] | – [umpire] Strike! – Yes! | -好球! |
[41:05] | Strike. | -好 |
[41:06] | [crowd applauds] | |
[41:15] | Strike three. You’re out. | 三振出局 |
[41:24] | [announcer] The All Stars have been beaten five years in a row. | 螺丝队厂连续五年击败了全明星队 |
[41:28] | Is this a chance to start a new winning streak of their own? | 这是他们开始新连胜的机会吗? |
[41:31] | You said you wanted a show. | 是你说你想做一场秀的 |
[41:36] | You’re out! | 你出局了 出局了 |
[41:46] | You’re out! | 你出局了 |
[41:56] | [announcer] It all comes down to this. | 胜负就取决于这一球了 |
[41:58] | Two outs and two strikes on Belic. | 贝利克两个出局、两个好球 |
[42:01] | Chapman has a chance to end the game and give the All Stars a win | 查普曼有机会结束比赛 并为全明星队赢得胜利 |
[42:04] | for the first time in five years. | 这将会是五年来的第一次 |
[42:17] | She did it! | 她成功了 |
[42:18] | Maxine Chapman throws an almost perfect end of game, | 麦克欣查普曼投出了 一个近乎完美的球 结束了比赛 |
[42:22] | taking the All Stars to victory. [continues indistinctly] | 带领全明星队取得胜利 |
[42:41] | [train whistle blows] | |
[42:52] | On to your next adventure? | 打算继续你的冒险? |
[42:58] | And you’re onto yours with Charlie. | 而你则跟查理继续你们的冒险 |
[43:01] | Not yet. | 暂时没有 |
[43:03] | I still have a championship to win. | 我还有一场冠军赛要赢 |
[43:06] | – And so do you. – Well… | -你也是 -不 |
[43:07] | You guys will be fine. You don’t need me. | 你们会表现得很好的 你们不需要我 |
[43:11] | Yes, we do. | 我们需要你 |
[43:17] | Listen, I know that | 听着 我知道 |
[43:19] | maybe you don’t think that we were real. | 也许你不认为 我们之间的事是真的 |
[43:22] | But the Peaches are real, and we made them real. | 但是蜜桃队是真的 是我们把它变成了现实 |
[43:25] | And, Greta, you’re a Peach. | 而且格丽塔 你是蜜桃队的一员 |
[43:29] | Shirley and Maybelle, and Lupe and me, and everyone, | 雪莉、梅贝尔、露蓓和我 |
[43:33] | we’re counting on you. | 还有其他人 我们都指望你 |
[43:34] | Well, you shouldn’t. | 你们不该指望我 |
[43:36] | You’re better off without me. Like I said in my letter… | 没有我你们会更好 就像我在信里说的那样… |
[43:40] | – Wait, what letter? – I’m not good… | -等等 什么信? -我有毒… |
[43:43] | for anyone. | 对任何人都不好 |
[43:46] | Yes, you are. Greta. | 你不是 格丽塔 |
[43:51] | You’re good for Jess. | 你对洁丝很好 |
[43:53] | You saved her at Charm School. | 你在魅力学校救了她 |
[43:56] | So did you. | 你也有功劳 |
[43:58] | I never would have done that if I wasn’t with you. | 如果我不是跟你在一起 我绝不会那样做的 |
[44:03] | You showed us that we could stand up to Dove. | 是你让我们明白到 我们可以跟鸽子对抗 |
[44:05] | I mean, you almost lost your spot on the team. | 你几乎失去了在球队中的位置 |
[44:09] | You pushed me to be coach, Greta. | 是你鼓励我当教练的 格丽塔 |
[44:13] | I just told you to go for what you wanted. | 我只是告诉你去追求你的目标 |
[44:16] | Well, no one had ever said that to me before. | 以前从来没有人对我说过这种话 |
[44:22] | One week. That’s all I’m asking. | 一个星期 这是我对你的全部要求 |
[44:28] | [indistinct chatter] | |
[44:30] | [jazz music playing] | |
[44:34] | Can you at least pretend you’re in pain? | 你至少该假装一下你的手臂很痛 |
[44:36] | – [mockingly] Ow. – [laughs] | |
[44:42] | I sell tickets. Red’s never gonna fire me. | 有我在的球赛都很卖座 瑞德绝不会炒掉我的 |
[44:45] | You sure? | 你确定吗? |
[44:47] | No. But see that tall guy he’s talking to? | 不确定 |
[44:50] | – [Max] Mmm. – He’s a reporter for The Defender. | 看到跟他聊天的那个高个子吗? 他是《芝加哥捍卫者》的记者 |
[44:53] | There’s one thing the old man likes as much as money, and that’s attention. | 那个老家伙除了爱财以外 同样热爱另一样东西 那就是受人关注 |
[44:57] | You know he’s taking all the credit for what we did today. | 你知道他把我们今天所做的一切 都归功于他 |
[45:00] | – He was something back in the day though. – Mm-hmm. Sure was. | -但他以前确实是个人物 -确实 |
[45:03] | Came this close to signing with the Phillies. | 差这么一点就跟费城人队签约了 |
[45:05] | – Even tried out in Shibe Park. – What happened? | -甚至在西贝公园参加过选拔 -结果发生了什么事? |
[45:08] | What always happens. | 发生的事你也能猜到 |
[45:09] | Last minute, commissioner threatened to dissolve the entire team if he was signed. | 在最后一刻 专员威胁说 如果签下他 就解散整个球队 |
[45:13] | They’re never gonna let a colored person cross that line. | 他们永远不会让有色人种越过那条线 |
[45:15] | – Somebody’s gotta be the one. – Mm-hmm. | 总会有人越过那条线的 |
[45:18] | Mmm. | |
[45:19] | Wouldn’t it be amazing if it was us? | 如果是我们 那就太神奇了 对吧? |
[45:22] | You are crazy. Uh-huh. | 你疯了 |
[45:23] | I thought it. Now I know, it’s confirmed. | 我之前就想过你疯了 现在这个想法被证实了 |
[45:31] | Why did you do that for me today? | 你今天为什么要那样帮我? |
[45:35] | All my life, I’ve fought for scraps. | 我这辈子都在为了残羹剩饭而努力 |
[45:37] | When I saw you pitch, I thought, | 我看到你投球的时候 我想 |
[45:40] | “Damn, that girl could take it all away from me.” | “天哪 那个女孩能抢走我的一切” |
[45:43] | Then I realized, it ain’t you doing the takin’. | 后来我意识到了你不会那么做 |
[45:47] | Still, had to be hard. | 但能那么大度很难得 |
[45:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[45:51] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[45:53] | So, you still want that autograph? | 你还想要我的签名吗? |
[45:57] | Sure. You might be somebody someday. | 当然 有一天你可能会成为大人物呢 |
[45:59] | I like the way that sounds. | 我喜欢这句话 |
[46:01] | [chuckles] But I don’t have a pen. | 但是我没有笔 |
[46:06] | I don’t have a ball. | 我也没有球 |
[46:15] | [Red] Where is that girl? | 那个女孩在哪里? |
[46:21] | – There you are. – Coach. | -找到你了 -教练 |
[46:23] | I was looking for you. | 我刚才在找你 |
[46:24] | – I was just about to ice my arm. – Not you. You. | -我正准备给我的手臂敷冰 -不是你 是你 |
[46:27] | You cost me a pretty penny today. | 你今天害我损失了一大笔钱 |
[46:29] | Uh, I had to take my shot. I’m sorry. | 我必须把握机会 很抱歉 |
[46:32] | No, you’re not. | 不必感到抱歉 |
[46:34] | Last time I saw an arm like that, I was looking in the mirror. | 我上次看到那么强劲的臂力 是在我照镜子的时候 |
[46:38] | Tell me, you got a little boyfriend who might be missing you? | 告诉我 你有男朋友会想念你吗? |
[46:41] | Sir? | 什么意思? |
[46:42] | We’re heading out West for a few months, could be longer. | 我们要去西部几个月 可能会更久 |
[46:46] | You might wanna come on the road with us? | 你想跟我们一起上路吗? |
[46:48] | Far as I’m concerned, you owe me for the cut I lost today. | 在我看来 我今天丢掉的 那些分红是你欠我的 |
[46:51] | But you can make it up in ticket sales. | 但你可以推动门票销路来偿还 |
[46:53] | On the road doing what? | 上路做什么? |
[46:55] | Oh, pitching, girl. Are you an idiot? | 投球 姑娘 你是不是傻了? |
[46:58] | – No, I can’t take her spot. – No one’s asking you to. | -不 我不能顶替她 -没有人要求你顶替她 |
[47:01] | I’m gonna sell y’all as a double-feature. | 我要把你们两个当作卖点 |
[47:03] | Call you “Red’s Righteous Beauties.” Or, uh, “Strikeout Sisters.” | 称你们为“瑞德的正义美女”或“三振姐妹” |
[47:08] | I can already smell the green. | 我已经能闻到钱的气味了 |
[47:12] | Don’t be thinking too long. | 不要考虑太久 |
[47:13] | Oh, sorry. Yes, yes. I want… Yeah. Take me. Now. | 对不起 好 我想…现在就带上我吧 |
[47:18] | [chuckles] | |
[47:23] | “Take me now.” | “现在就带上我吧” |
[47:25] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊! |
[47:34] | Phew. Gang’s all here. Well, almost. | 大家都在 只缺一个人 |
[47:38] | We, uh, heard about Jo. | 我们听说乔的事了 |
[47:42] | Yeah, uh… | 是的 |
[47:44] | So, um… | 那么… |
[47:48] | Why don’t we, um, bring it in? Come on. | 我们要不全都聚过来吧?来吧 |
[47:50] | Come on, ladies. Everybody join, please. | 来吧 女士们 请大家过来 |
[47:54] | Uh, where’s Shirley? | 雪莉在哪里? |
[47:56] | Ooh, she’s down for the night. | 她已经睡下了 |
[47:57] | She’s feeling a bit green in the gills, | 她感觉不太舒服 |
[48:00] | and in the head too, if I’m being honest. | 老实说 我觉得她也有点幼稚 |
[48:02] | Okay. Um… | 好的 |
[48:05] | So, a lot happened today. | 今天发生了很多事 |
[48:10] | A lot. | 非常多 |
[48:11] | [whistles, clicks tongue] So much stuff. | 太多事了 |
[48:14] | It’s almost hard to believe, if you think about it. | 仔细想想 几乎很难相信 |
[48:17] | – Today felt like a year. – [Carson] Yeah. | -今天感觉像过了一年 -是的 |
[48:20] | But tomorrow, we’re gonna get up, | 但是明天 |
[48:23] | and we’re gonna buckle down, | 我们会从床上爬起来 集中精神 |
[48:25] | and we’re gonna focus. | 全力以赴 |
[48:27] | Because we’re still in the championship, Peaches. Okay? | 因为我们依然在打冠军赛 蜜桃们 好吗? |
[48:31] | And we’re gonna win. | 而且我们一定会赢 |
[48:32] | Let’s unravel those Sox. | 我们要打败那些袜子 |
[48:36] | [speaking Spanish] Let’s go after them! | 我们要打败他们! |
[48:38] | Gonna trample them. Let’s go! | 把她们踩扁 加油! |
[48:40] | – [in English] Come on. – [Carson] Okay. | -加油 -好的 |
[48:41] | 7:00 a.m. in the kitchen, breakfast. 8:00 a.m. on the field. | 早上7点在厨房吃早餐 8点上球场 |
[48:45] | Let’s get some rest. | 去休息吧 |
[48:47] | Thank you, Coach. | 谢谢你 教练 |
[48:49] | [players chatting indistinctly] | |
[48:50] | – Welcome back. – Thanks. | -欢迎回来 -谢谢 |
[48:53] | Charlie, I’m so sorry again. I know that it’s your first night back | 查理 再次向你道歉 我知道这是你回来的第一个晚上 |
[48:56] | but with everything that’s going on here… | -但是这里发生的一切… |
[48:58] | [Charlie] Hey, hey. It’s okay. | -嘿 没关系 |
[48:59] | We have every other night. | 我们隔天晚上就可以见面 |
[49:06] | Yeah. We do. | 对 是的 |
[49:08] | Good night, Car. I love you. | 晚安 小卡 我爱你 |
[49:10] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[49:16] | [sighs] Okay. | 好了 |
[49:28] | Shirley, you feeling okay? | 雪莉 你还好吗? |
[49:34] | I know about you. | 我知道你们的事了 创意监督 朝思 |
[49:37] | [♪ Wanda Jackson: “Funnel of Love”] |