时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:41] | Point Blanc. | 靶点 |
[01:42] | This is where Parker got sent. | 帕克就是被送到了这里 |
[01:44] | There have been two very high-profile | 最近有两起重要人士的 |
[01:46] | accidental deaths recently. | 意外死亡案件 |
[01:48] | One you already know about, Michael Roscoe in New York. | 其中一起你已经知道了 纽约的迈克尔·罗斯科 |
[01:51] | Parker Roscoe’s father. | 帕克·罗斯科的父亲 |
[01:53] | The other is in Moscow, a man named Gregoriy Serenkov, | 另一起在莫斯科 死者名叫格雷戈里·谢连科夫 |
[01:56] | an oligarch with an interest in controlling | 他是垄断俄罗斯的石油 |
[01:58] | Russia’s oil and gas infrastructure. | 和天然气基础设施的寡头 |
[02:01] | Your uncle was getting close with him, just before his death, | 你的叔叔在他死前正在接近他 |
[02:05] | as a potential asset. | 想笼络他 |
[02:07] | We felt he could offer insight into Russia’s moves | 我们认为他也许能向我们汇报俄罗斯 |
[02:09] | on the global stage and perhaps influence them too. | 在国际舞台上的动作 也许还能对他们施加影响 |
[02:12] | But then he died, an accident on his yacht. | 但后来他就死了 游艇意外 |
[02:15] | Serenkov also had a son named Stepan. | 谢连科夫还有一个叫斯特潘的儿子 |
[02:18] | Stepan was also a student at Point Blanc. | 斯特潘也是靶点的学生 |
[02:20] | Two deaths. Two teenagers. | 两起死亡 两个少年 |
[02:23] | One school. | 一所学校 |
[02:25] | Well, you’re the spies. Why can’t you sort it out? | 你们是间谍 你们就不能查清楚吗 |
[02:29] | Because the only people that can get in to Point Blanc | 因为能进靶点的 |
[02:32] | are troubled teenagers. | 只有问题少年 |
[02:39] | You take a look around, | 你只要去到处转转 |
[02:41] | you don’t take any risks, | 不要做任何冒险的举动 |
[02:42] | and you report back anything you think could be relevant. | 只要你觉得相关的事就向我们汇报 |
[02:46] | – Relevant? – Yes. | -相关 -是的 |
[02:48] | How they’re treating the students, | 他们怎么对待学生 |
[02:49] | are they using the normal curriculum, | 上的是不是普通的课程 |
[02:52] | is there any unusual behavior? | 有没有什么反常举动 |
[02:54] | We can’t tell you exactly what to look for | 我们没法告诉你到底要找什么 |
[02:56] | because we don’t know what’s there. | 因为我们也不知道那里有什么 |
[02:58] | You’ll have to use your initiative. | 你只能用你的直觉 |
[03:03] | You said two deaths. | 你说有两人死亡 |
[03:04] | It’s three. | 是三人 |
[03:07] | My uncle died because of this. | 我叔叔也因此而死 |
[03:09] | You’re absolutely right, of course. | 你说得很对 |
[03:12] | We think Ian had made the connection | 我们觉得伊恩很可能查出了什么 |
[03:13] | and that somehow led to his death. | 所以才会死 |
[03:15] | What we don’t yet know is how or why? | 但我们还不知道是怎么回事 或为什么 |
[03:18] | But we are all very concerned to see | 但是我们都希望能看到 |
[03:20] | whoever is responsible brought to account. | 主使者被揪出水面 |
[03:23] | As I believe are you? | 我想你也是吧 |
[03:49] | Sure you’re okay going in? | 你确定你可以入校吗 |
[03:51] | Yeah. It’s just school. School’s fine. | 嗯 只是一所学校 小菜一碟 |
[03:52] | And that thing that happened, what was that all about? | 之前那一出 是怎么回事 |
[03:56] | It was a misunderstanding. That’s what Mr. Blunt said. | 那只是一个误会 布伦特先生是这么说的 |
[03:59] | A misunderstanding? | 误会 |
[04:00] | I’m gonna be deported | 我都要被遣返了 |
[04:01] | and you’re gonna get taken into care, | 你都要被送去福利院了 |
[04:03] | but then it all goes away again | 然后突然全都不用了 |
[04:04] | – because why, exactly? – I don’t know. | -到底因为什么来着 -我不知道 |
[04:07] | That’s a pretty big misunderstanding. | 这可算是一个天大的误会了 |
[04:08] | How does something like that even happen? | 怎么会发生这种事 |
[04:11] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[04:12] | Neither do I. | 我也不知道 |
[04:14] | And you know what I really don’t get? | 你知道我最不明白的是什么吗 |
[04:16] | Is how Mr. Blunt from the bank is in the middle of this? | 银行的布伦特先生怎么会扯上关联的 |
[04:18] | I get how he knows hedge funds and investments. | 我知道他懂对冲基金和投资 |
[04:21] | I don’t get how he knows about police and social services. | 但我不知道他是怎么认识警察和社会服务部门的人 |
[04:23] | – Do you wanna explain that to me? – Can we talk about this later? | -要给我解释一下吗 -我们能待会再说吗 |
[04:26] | – What did he say to you in the car? – I’m gonna be late. | -他在车里对你说了什么 -我要迟到了 |
[04:28] | Don’t think I don’t know when you’re keeping things from me. | 别以为我不知道你有事瞒着我的样子 |
[04:30] | You can’t fool me like you fool your uncle. | 你别想像愚弄你叔叔一样愚弄我 |
[04:32] | Objection, Your Honor, badgering the witness. | 反对 法官大人 纠缠证人 |
[04:41] | All right. Later. | 好吧 待会再说 |
[04:46] | But we’re not done with this, okay? | 但这事还没完 |
[04:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:13] | Hey, man, what happened? | 伙计 到底怎么回事 |
[05:16] | I’ve been calling you like nonstop since yesterday. | 我昨天起就一直在给你打电话 |
[05:17] | I was worried. | 我担心坏了 |
[05:19] | I just needed some time. | 我只是需要点时间 |
[05:21] | Well, have you worked it out? | 那你想明白了吗 |
[05:23] | Not really. | 还没有 |
[05:25] | Because I think I have. | 因为我觉得我想明白了 |
[05:27] | Organized crime. It’s got to be. | 阻止犯罪 肯定是这样的 |
[05:29] | Money laundering, right? | 洗钱 对吧 |
[05:31] | Ian stumbles upon the finances at the bank. | 伊恩偶然发现了银行的财务状况 |
[05:32] | Paper trail. He starts piecing it together. | 一些文件的蛛丝马迹 他就拼凑在一起 |
[05:34] | Only he gets too close and that’s when they… | 但是他靠得离火焰太近了 于是他们… |
[05:37] | You know, they make their move. | 他们动手了 |
[05:38] | I don’t think that was it. | 我觉得应该不是这样 |
[05:40] | How do you know? That’s exactly what the Mafia do. | 你怎么知道 黑手党就是这么行事的 |
[05:42] | Excepet, they’ll get you to roll over. But Ian wouldn’t do that. | 他们可能会逼你加入他们 但伊恩不会就范的 |
[05:45] | – Because e was a good man. – Tom. | -因为他是个好人 -汤姆 |
[05:46] | We have Mafia in London. | 我们伦敦有黑帮的 |
[05:47] | – It’s not just in movies. – It’s not the Mafia. It’s not the Mafia. | -不仅仅只在电影里有 -不是黑手党 |
[05:50] | – Well, then who was it? – What if it was just an accident? | -那是谁干的 -如果这只是一场意外呢 |
[05:52] | Maybe it was just a crash, okay? Maybe I got it wrong. | 也许只是车祸呢 也许是我弄错了 |
[05:55] | Are you serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[05:56] | Hey. Alex. | 亚历克斯 |
[06:00] | I just wanted to say | 我只是想说 |
[06:01] | I’m really sorry about your uncle. | 我对你叔叔的死深感遗憾 |
[06:03] | We all are. | 我们都这么觉得 |
[06:05] | I think it’s really brave, you coming in to school. | 我觉得你来学校真的很勇敢 |
[06:11] | Anyway, uh… | 不管怎么样 |
[06:12] | I’ll see you around, okay? | 回头见吧 |
[06:19] | She’s right, you know. | 她说得没错 |
[06:21] | If it were me, I wouldn’t even be out of bed. | 要是我 肯定都下不了床 |
[06:23] | I’d just sit there with the duvet on my head and hide. | 我只会蒙着羽绒被躲起来 |
[06:30] | Thanks, man. | 谢了 伙计 |
[06:35] | But it wasn’t a crash. | 但那不是车祸 |
[06:45] | Ballistics are back. | 弹道报告回来了 |
[06:46] | It was a 9-millimeter K5. | 是9毫米的K5 |
[06:50] | Korean standard issue? | 韩国标准配枪吗 |
[06:53] | The North Korean defector, last year? | 朝鲜叛逃者 去年的吗 |
[06:55] | Ian handled the whole thing. | 全都是伊恩处理的 |
[06:56] | I think they finally found out who was responsible | 我想他们可能查清楚到底谁是幕后主谋 |
[06:58] | and they came for him. | 于是就来找他了 |
[07:00] | It’s credible. | 很有可信度 |
[07:01] | The defection hit them hard. | 那次叛逃让他们损失巨大 |
[07:03] | And if they realized Ian was involved… | 要是他们发现这和伊恩有关 |
[07:05] | Exactly, they could be sending us a message. | 没错 他们可能是在敲山震虎 |
[07:08] | Hence the use of a military-issue pistol | 所以才要用军队配枪 |
[07:10] | instead of something anonymous. | 而不是无名枪械 |
[07:13] | Is it too credible? | 这是不是太可信了 |
[07:15] | Or is someone trying to tell us exactly what we want to hear? | 还是说 是有人想让我们发现我们想知道的 |
[07:19] | You’ve been doing this too long. | 你干这行太久了 |
[07:22] | Where’s Blunt? | 布伦特呢 |
[07:23] | Arranging Alex’s cover story. | 在安排亚历克斯的背景故事 |
[08:11] | David. I was just reading. Did you see this? | 大卫 我刚在看呢 你看到这个了吗 |
[08:14] | They’re reviewing the honors system, | 他们在更新荣誉审查系统 |
[08:15] | so they’ll be able to take back a knighthood | 如果发现你不配成为一个骑士 |
[08:16] | if they discover you don’t deserve it. | 就会收回你的头衔 |
[08:19] | What do you think of that? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[08:23] | What do you want, Blunt? | 你想要什么 布伦特 |
[08:25] | I thought we could have lunch? | 我想我们也许能一起吃午餐 |
[08:28] | I already have a lunch. | 我吃过午餐了 |
[08:29] | Right then, how about a drink? Come on. | 那好吧 那喝一杯呢 拜托 |
[08:50] | We all know pi is actually 3.14159… | 我们都知道派的数值其实是3.14159… |
[09:00] | Sorry to interrupt. | 抱歉打扰了 |
[09:02] | Alex? | 亚历克斯 |
[09:04] | Can I have a word please? | 能出来一下吗 |
[09:29] | Hello. | 你好 |
[09:31] | Alex, this is Mr. Daniels | 亚历克斯 这是伤痛咨询服务的 |
[09:34] | from The Grief Counseling Service. | 丹尼尔斯先生 |
[09:37] | – Oh, I didn’t ask for that. – I know. | -我没有申请那个 -我知道 |
[09:39] | But it’s a service that the local authority provides | 但是当地政府会主动提供这种服务 |
[09:41] | and the police passed on your details. | 是警方把你的信息给我们的 |
[09:46] | I hope you don’t mind. | 希望你不要介意 |
[09:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:58] | I’ll bring him back to the office when we’re done. | 等我们聊完了 我会让他回你的办公室 |
[10:05] | I wanna talk to you about your uncle’s death. | 我想和你聊聊你叔叔的死 |
[10:07] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[10:11] | What I mean… | 我的意思是 |
[10:14] | is your uncle didn’t die in a car crash. | 你叔叔不是死于车祸 |
[10:15] | He was executed. | 他是被处决的 |
[10:17] | And Alan Blunt let that happen. | 是艾伦·布伦特任他被处决的 |
[10:21] | That’s what I want to talk about. | 这就是我想对你说的 |
[10:23] | I’m here to help you, Alex. | 我是来帮你的 艾利克斯 |
[10:26] | – Who are you? – Geoffrey Daniels. | -你是谁 -杰弗里·丹尼尔斯 |
[10:28] | Foreign & Commonwealth Office. | 外交和联邦事务部的 |
[10:31] | Alex, I understand that the last few days | 艾利克斯 我知道你这几天 |
[10:32] | must be very distressing for you. | 肯定很难过 |
[10:35] | You should be with your friends and family, | 你应该和你的家人朋友一起 |
[10:36] | coming to terms with what must be a terrible loss. | 度过这可怕的难关 |
[10:40] | – Can I see some ID? – What? | -我能看看你的证件吗 -什么 |
[10:42] | First, you’re a grief counselor | 你先说你是伤痛咨询服务部门的 |
[10:44] | and now you’re Foreign Office. | 现在你又是外交部门的 |
[10:47] | I’d just like to be sure. | 我只是想确认一下 |
[10:51] | You’re quite right. | 你说得很对 |
[11:07] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[11:09] | The Department of Special Operations was set up | 特别行动部门是在冷战时期 |
[11:11] | during the Cold War, | 建立的 |
[11:12] | when the rules were, well, different. | 当时的规矩 很不一样 |
[11:16] | Alan Blunt has been running it for the past 20 years | 艾伦·布伦特20年来已经把那个地方 |
[11:18] | as a kind of personal fiefdom. | 变成了他的个人领地 |
[11:21] | He calls it necessity, we call it unlawful. | 他说这是必要之举 我们觉得是钻空子 |
[11:23] | Now we keep trying to shut the department down for good, | 我们现在想要永远关停这个部门 |
[11:26] | but Blunt, so far, | 但是我们还 |
[11:30] | has been untouchable. | 无法撼动布伦特 |
[11:32] | Until now. | 直到现在 |
[11:34] | What’s changed? | 什么变了 |
[11:35] | You. | 你 |
[11:40] | Alex? | 亚历克斯 |
[11:44] | Has Blunt asked you to work for him as an agent? | 布朗特有没有让你成为他手下的特工 |
[11:52] | Using a schoolboy in the field is not just illegal, | 让一名学生出外勤 不仅是违法的 |
[11:56] | it demonstrates a dangerous lack of judgment. | 还说明他已经极度缺乏判断力 |
[12:00] | And we could use this | 我们可以利用这一点 |
[12:01] | to shut the department down for good. | 永远关停那个部门 |
[12:07] | What did Alan Blunt ask you to do? | 艾伦·布伦特让你做什么 |
[12:14] | Alex… | 艾利克斯 |
[12:22] | There you are. | 你在这里啊 |
[12:23] | – Sorry– – No, it’s fine. | -抱歉 -不 没关系 |
[12:24] | We were just finished. | 我们刚说完 |
[12:26] | Alex, one more thing. | 亚历克斯 还有一件事 |
[12:31] | Whatever he asked you to do, be careful. | 不管他让你做什么 千万小心 |
[12:35] | It could be dangerous. | 可能会很危险 |
[12:37] | And there could be other interested parties. | 也可能会有牵扯的第三方 |
[12:43] | Watch your back. | 小心行事 |
[12:59] | I’m just saying, they were nice shoes. | 我只是说 鞋子很漂亮 |
[13:01] | Alex: Since when do you notice footwear? | 你什么时候开始关注鞋子了 |
[13:02] | I notice a lot of things. | 我会关注很多事 |
[13:05] | Like nice jacket and nice shoes on “some guy” from the council. | 比如市政的人都会穿的好衣服和好鞋子 |
[13:08] | He wasn’t from the council. He is a grief counselor. | 他不是市政的 是伤痛咨询的人 |
[13:10] | Yeah, but local authority, right? | 但总归是当地部门的 |
[13:12] | I mean, counselor from the council, | 市政的伤痛咨询 |
[13:15] | but with really nice shoes. | 但穿着特别好的鞋子 |
[13:17] | Yeah, well, he’s gone now anyway. | 反正他现在已经走了 |
[13:22] | I was thinking, we should have a movie night? | 我在想 今晚来个电影之夜 |
[13:24] | You know, like we were gonna but… | 就是我们之前想的 但是… |
[13:29] | Yeah. Okay. What movie? | 好吧 什么电影 |
[13:31] | I was thinking a Kurosawa samurai marathon? | 我想的是黑泽明武士马拉松 |
[13:34] | You know, Yojimbo, Throne of Blood, | 《用心棒》 《蜘蛛巢城》 |
[13:37] | Seven Samurai, obviously, and then Ghost Dog, | 《七武士》肯定要看 然后看《鬼狗杀手》 |
[13:40] | just to spice things up a little bit. I know what you’re thinking, | 只是为了起气氛 我知道你在想什么 |
[13:42] | Ghost Dog isn’t Kurosawa, and you’re right. | 《鬼狗杀手》不是黑泽明的 你想得没错 |
[13:44] | But it’s good, so… | 但那很好看 所以 |
[13:46] | Actually I was thinking that sounds like a lot of samurai. | 其实我想的是 好多黑泽明的电影 |
[13:48] | Yeah, granted, it’s a lot of samurai, | 没错 很多黑泽明的电影 |
[13:50] | but you can never have too much of a good thing. | 但是好电影再多也不嫌多 |
[13:53] | So 6-ish at mine? | 所以在我家连看六部 |
[13:56] | – Yeah. – Cracking. | -好 -太好了 |
[14:19] | Foreign and Commonwealth Office. | 外交和联邦事务部 |
[14:21] | Geoffrey Daniels, please. | 我找杰弗里·丹尼尔斯 |
[14:22] | One moment. | 稍等 |
[14:27] | Daniels speaking. | 我是丹尼尔斯 |
[14:35] | I just met David Friend, | 我刚去见了大卫·弗兰德 |
[14:38] | a food production and distribution empire | 一个价值1500亿的 |
[14:40] | worth 150 billion. | 食品分销帝国 |
[14:41] | and a teenage boy with emotional problems | 和一个有情感问题的少年 |
[14:43] | should be enough to get Point Blanc’s attention, | 应该能引起靶点注意了吧 |
[14:45] | don’t you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[14:47] | What about the daughter? I hear she’s a nightmare. | 那个女儿呢 我听说她很不好对付 |
[14:49] | Won’t be there. She has a boyfriend. | 她不会在的 她有男友了 |
[14:56] | We can put Alex in at the weekend. | 我们可以这周就把亚历克斯安排进去 |
[14:58] | – I’ll start the imagery. – Mrs. Jones? | -我开始布置 -琼斯太太 |
[15:00] | – Yes? – I know you don’t approve, | -什么事 我知道你不赞成 |
[15:01] | but I do hope this isn’t going to affect your judgment. | 但我希望这不会影响你的判断 |
[15:08] | You think I’m being unprofessional? | 你觉得我感情用事 |
[15:11] | You’ve lost an agent. | 你失去了一名特工 |
[15:13] | Nobody gets the better of Alan Blunt, | 没人能胜过艾伦·布伦特 |
[15:15] | but somebody just did. | 但有人就是摆了一道 |
[15:17] | And your answer to that | 你的回应就是 |
[15:18] | is to use a grieving boy as an asset? | 利用一个悲伤的孩子 |
[15:23] | To say I don’t agree doesn’t even begin to cover it. | “不赞成”的程度实在是太轻了 |
[15:26] | – I see. – No, I don’t think you do. | -我明白了 -不 我觉得你没有 |
[15:31] | I want you to be Alex Rider’s handler. | 我希望你来做亚历克斯·莱德的接头人 |
[15:34] | Agents have handlers, not teenagers. | 特工才有负责任 他是个少年 |
[15:38] | Updates every eight hours. | 每晚八点报告 |
[15:49] | So 6-ish at mine, yeah? | 所以在我家连看六部吧 |
[15:50] | Yojimboain’t gonna watch itself. | 《用心棒》可不会自动看完 |
[15:52] | Yeah. Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:54] | Are you sure, man? It doesn’t have to be today. | 你确定吗 不一定非得今天 |
[15:55] | They’re dedicated and disciplined samurai. | 他们都是训练有素 尽心尽责的武士 |
[15:57] | – They can wait. – No. No, it’ll be cool. | -可以等 -不 没关系 |
[15:59] | All right then. Arigato, boy. | 那好吧 谢了 伙计 |
[17:26] | Wait. Please. | 等等 拜托 |
[17:29] | Please. | 拜托 |
[17:31] | Please. | 拜托 |
[18:03] | Hello, Alex. | 你好 亚历克斯 |
[18:06] | Where are we? | 我们在哪里 |
[18:09] | Somewhere nobody will ever find you. | 一个没人会找到我们的地方 |
[18:12] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[18:20] | I’m gonna ask you a question, Alex. | 我要问你一个问题 亚历克斯 |
[18:22] | One question. | 一个问题 |
[18:24] | If you tell me the truth, things are gonna be okay. | 如果你说实话 就不会有事 |
[18:26] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[18:28] | But if you lie to me… | 但如果你撒谎 |
[18:32] | things are not gonna be okay. | 那就会有事了 |
[18:35] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[18:43] | Who did your uncle Ian work for? | 你的叔叔伊恩在为谁做事 |
[18:47] | What? | 什么 |
[18:48] | You heard me. | 你听清楚了 |
[18:50] | Answer the question and we’re done. | 回答这个问题就行了 |
[18:53] | What was your uncle’s job? | 你叔叔的工作是什么 |
[19:02] | He worked in a bank. | 他在银行工作 |
[19:06] | Bad choice. | 错误的选择 |
[19:10] | – Hello? – I’m actually using an actual landline here. | -喂 -我竟然真的在打固定电话 |
[19:13] | Can you believe that? Can I get Alex? | 你敢信吗 我想找亚历克斯 |
[19:15] | If he’s okay, I mean. | 他还好吗 |
[19:16] | What? I thought he was with you? | 什么 我以为他和你一起呢 |
[19:18] | No. I mean, he was coming here, but he never showed. | 没有 他本来要来的 但一直没来 |
[19:21] | I thought he just wasn’t up for it, you know. | 我以为他没心情呢 |
[19:23] | Tom, I need to go. | 汤姆 我要挂了 |
[19:35] | You’ve reached Alex Rider. | 这里是亚历克斯·莱德 |
[19:38] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[19:40] | I’m not doing it. | 不是我要这么做 |
[19:41] | You are. | 是你自己 |
[19:43] | As long as you keep lying to me. | 只要你继续骗我们 |
[19:46] | And you need to know, | 你要知道 |
[19:48] | the more you lie, the worse it’s gonna get. | 你越骗我们 下场就越惨 |
[19:52] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[19:55] | Let’s try something else. | 我们试试别的 |
[19:57] | What is Point Blanc? | 靶点是什么 |
[20:02] | It’s where you shoot someone at close range. | 就是近距离射杀的意思 |
[20:07] | Point-blank range. | 近距离靶 |
[20:17] | Your uncle, he worked for the British government. | 你的叔叔是给英国政府做事的 |
[20:21] | He was a spy. | 他是一名间谍 |
[20:25] | And I think you are too. | 我觉得你也是 |
[20:30] | Look. | 听着 |
[20:33] | I don’t feel good. | 我不舒服 |
[20:35] | I hit my head in the van. | 我在车里撞到脑袋了 |
[20:38] | Maybe if I could have some water or something? | 我能不能喝点水什么的 |
[21:11] | What is Point Blanc? | 靶点是什么 |
[21:17] | Look, I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我完全不知道你在说什么 |
[21:20] | You’ve got the wrong person. | 你抓错人了 |
[22:20] | *One Friday night I took a pill* | *某个周五 吃了颗药* |
[22:23] | *Or maybe two* | *或是两颗* |
[22:27] | *Down at the car park I saw everyone I knew* | *在停车场 见到熟人* |
[22:32] | *And before the night had started…* | *那天晚上开始之前* |
[22:34] | – Tough kid. – He’s not a kid. | -这孩子不好对付 -他不是孩子 |
[22:37] | He’s the subject. | 他只是一个目标 |
[22:39] | *To a place that someone knew* | *去个有人知道之地* |
[22:41] | *A local house belonging to a gangster’s crew* | *黑帮成员 当地住处* |
[22:47] | *I’ve seen it all I’ve seen it all now* | *我都见过 一清二楚* |
[22:53] | *I swear to God I’ve seen it all* | *对天发誓 我全知晓* |
[22:56] | *Nothing shocks…* | *毫不讶异* |
[23:00] | This is the third time she’s called. | 这是她第三次打来电话了 |
[23:10] | I know, teenagers stay out late. | 我知道 青少年在外面玩得很晚 |
[23:12] | You’re not listening to me. | 你没听清楚我的话 |
[23:13] | I’m sorry, if I knew where he was, | 对不起 如果我知道他在哪 |
[23:15] | I wouldn’t be trying to report him missing. | 我就不会报警说他失踪了 |
[23:28] | – Hello? – Tom. It’s Jack. | -喂 -汤姆 我是杰克 |
[23:31] | – What is it? – I’m worried about Alex. | -什么事 -我担心亚历克斯 |
[23:32] | He’s not here. Do you know the password to his computer? | 他不在家 你知道他电脑的密码吗 |
[23:36] | Why? | 为什么这么问 |
[23:36] | I wanna check his e-mail. | 我想看看他的邮件 |
[23:39] | Look, I don’t know his password. | 我不知道他的密码 |
[23:41] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[23:43] | Look, he made me promise not to tell you. | 他叫我保证不告诉你 |
[23:45] | That I believe. Now, Tom. | 这我相信 快点说 汤姆 |
[24:04] | All right, let’s wrap this up. | 好 总结一下 |
[24:07] | I want this area swept and clear by 1900. | 我希望在19点之前清理干净这片区域 |
[24:11] | If anyone asks, it’s the usual cover story. | 有人问起来 还是用以前那套说法 |
[24:16] | All right, let’s wrap this up. | 好 总结一下 |
[24:19] | I want this area swept and clear by 1900. | 我希望在19点之前清理干净这片区域 |
[24:23] | If anyone asks, it’s the usual cover story. | 有人问起来 还是用以前那套说法 |
[24:34] | Jack Starbright | 杰克·斯塔布赖特 |
[24:36] | came to work for your uncle six years ago. | 六年前开始替你叔叔做事 |
[24:39] | Family’s all back in America. | 家人全都在美国 |
[24:43] | If you won’t help us, maybe she will. | 如果你不跟我们合作 也许她会 |
[24:52] | Or maybe Tom Harris. | 或者汤姆·哈里斯 |
[24:59] | Can I see them? | 我能见见他们吗 |
[25:06] | Please. | 求你了 |
[25:10] | I just wanna see my friends. | 我只是想见见我朋友 |
[25:41] | You can go home. | 你可以回家 |
[25:43] | Right now, if you want, Alex. | 如果你想的话 马上就可以走 亚历克斯 |
[25:49] | What is Point Blanc? | 靶点是什么 |
[26:01] | It’s when you can’t miss, asshole. | 就是不可能打偏的距离 混蛋 |
[26:11] | You’re spies, right? | 你是间谍吧 |
[26:12] | Took me a while to put it all together. | 我花了点时间才想到 |
[26:14] | The footage, the crime scene that wasn’t supposed to exist | 不应该存在的监控录像和犯罪现场 |
[26:17] | and the fake deportation, the guys at the door? | 还有假装被驱逐出境 门口的那些人 |
[26:20] | That was classy. | 都是惯用的招数 |
[26:23] | You’ve been busy. | 你一直没闲着 |
[26:24] | You don’t even know the half of it. | 你知道的还不到一半 |
[26:26] | I’ve made a lot of copies. | 我复制了很多份 |
[26:27] | A dozen law firms on five continents | 遍布五大洲的十多家律师事务所 |
[26:30] | are gonna get packets. | 都会收到包裹 |
[26:31] | And if they don’t hear from me, safe and sound, | 如果他们没听到我安全无恙的消息 |
[26:34] | at nice regular intervals, | 每隔一段时间 |
[26:36] | they’re gonna open them | 他们就会打开包裹 |
[26:37] | and blow the lid off your little enterprise. | 揭发你这家小企业的内幕 |
[26:39] | Are we clear? | 清楚了吗 |
[26:42] | What exactly is it that you want, Miss Starbright? | 你到底想怎么样 斯塔布赖特小姐 |
[26:46] | Where’s, Alex? | 亚历克斯在哪 |
[26:50] | I-I don’t know. Isn’t he with you? | 我不知道 他没和你在一起吗 |
[26:52] | *I’ve seen it all* | *我都见过* |
[26:54] | *I’ve seen it all tonight…* | *今晚一目了然* |
[26:59] | I almost had him. | 我差点撬开他的嘴了 |
[27:02] | Right before he called you an asshole. | 他刚刚还叫你混蛋 |
[27:03] | *…Shocks me anymore* | *毫不讶异* |
[27:05] | *After tonight* | *今晚之后* |
[27:10] | *I’ve seen the light* | *我看到光* |
[27:15] | *I swear to God I’ve seen it all* | *对天发誓 我全知晓* |
[27:19] | *Nothing shocks me anymore* | *毫不讶异* |
[27:21] | *After tonight* | *今晚之后* |
[28:30] | Can I say something? | 我能说话吗 |
[28:31] | Can I stop you? | 我能阻止你吗 |
[28:33] | – This is complete bullshit. – It’s our job. | -这简直是胡来 -这是我们的工作 |
[28:36] | Since when is our job torturing kids? | 我们的工作什么变成折磨孩子了 |
[28:38] | This is not cool, and you know it. | 这样不对 你知道的 |
[28:47] | What she said. | 同意她的话 |
[28:51] | Come on, boss. | 拜托 老大 |
[28:53] | Turn the water off. | 把水关了吧 |
[28:58] | Go on. | 关吧 |
[29:04] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[29:26] | What you got? Anything? | 怎么样 有发现吗 |
[29:28] | Nothing. | 什么也没有 |
[29:30] | Two squad. What you got on thermal? | 二队 热能探测有发现吗 |
[29:35] | Nothing. | 没有发现 |
[29:37] | He’s soaking wet, | 他全身湿透 |
[29:38] | his body temperature’s depressed. | 体温很低 |
[29:40] | This should be interesting. | 这下好玩了 |
[29:41] | All right, move out. | 开始搜找 |
[30:54] | Target acquired. | 找到目标人物 |
[30:55] | I see him. Move in. | 我看见他了 行动 |
[31:44] | Wait! | 等等 |
[31:47] | Wait! Stop! | 等等 停车 |
[31:57] | Alex. | 亚历克斯 |
[32:00] | You. | 是你 |
[32:02] | I’ve been looking for you. | 我一直在找你 |
[32:05] | I did warn you this might happen. | 我的确警告过你会发生这种事 |
[32:08] | These people, they have no scruples. | 这些人 他们没有顾虑 |
[32:10] | They will do anything to get what they want. | 他们为了达到目的 愿意做任何事 |
[32:14] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[32:16] | Get in. | 上车 |
[32:19] | Let me help you out of here. | 让我带你离开这 |
[32:24] | No. | 不 |
[32:33] | I did warn you. | 我警告过你 |
[32:46] | Shoot me. | 开枪吧 |
[32:49] | Go on. | 快啊 |
[32:52] | Go on, shoot me. | 来吧 开枪 |
[32:57] | Yeah, I didn’t think so. | 我想也是 |
[32:59] | Did I pass? | 我通过了吗 |
[33:03] | So did I pass? | 我通过了吗 |
[33:14] | Smithers, what on earth is going on? | 史密瑟斯 到底怎么回事 |
[33:16] | Smithers? | 史密瑟斯 |
[33:17] | Stand down. | 退下 |
[33:18] | This mission is now terminated. | 这个任务终止了 |
[33:20] | RTB for debrief. | 回基地汇报 |
[33:22] | Come on, Alex, I’ll take you home. | 来吧 亚历克斯 我带你回家 |
[33:32] | Alex. | 亚历克斯 |
[33:33] | Hey. You and I should talk. | 我们该谈谈 |
[33:37] | Just put it in your report. | 直接写报告里吧 |
[34:07] | The report states the subject | 报告称目标 |
[34:09] | appears to have been trained | 似乎接受过 |
[34:10] | to withstand interrogation. | 经受审讯的训练 |
[34:14] | Perhaps he has. | 也许的确如此 |
[34:17] | It would appear Ian thought of everything. | 看起来伊恩把一切都考虑到了 |
[34:29] | Was I literally going to be the last person to know about this? | 我是最后一个知道这件事的人吗 |
[34:34] | You said I was his handler. | 你说我是他的接头人 |
[34:36] | And you are. | 你的确是 |
[34:37] | Then don’t ever go behind my back again | 那就不要再背着我 |
[34:39] | with my agent. | 去找我的探员 |
[34:40] | We needed to be sure. | 我们得确定 |
[34:41] | And are you? | 那你确定了吗 |
[34:45] | This operation must remain entirely between the four of us. | 这次行动必须严格保密 只有我们四个知道 |
[34:48] | No traceable records. | 不留可循的记录 |
[35:02] | Just hold still. | 别动 |
[35:05] | You’re doing it deliberately. | 你是故意的 |
[35:06] | Yeah. I like to watch you squirm. Come here. | 对 我就想看你来回扭动 来 |
[35:13] | How did you get into my computer? | 你是怎么进入我的电脑的 |
[35:14] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[35:16] | Is that what you’re asking me right now? | 你现在就想问我这个吗 |
[35:20] | I’m changing my password. | 我要改掉密码 |
[35:22] | Okay. | 好 |
[35:23] | Listen to me. | 听着 |
[35:25] | They crossed the line. | 他们越了线 |
[35:26] | In fact, they’ve crossed the line so far, | 事实上 他们远远越了线 |
[35:28] | they can’t even see the line anymore. | 都找不到所谓的界限了 |
[35:30] | So we’re gonna walk away. Hear me? | 所以我们要抽身 听到了吗 |
[35:31] | – Jack– – If they deport me, | -杰克 -如果他们遣返我 |
[35:33] | they deport me. I don’t care. | 那就遣返我 我不在乎 |
[35:34] | – I’ll finish them. – I don’t wanna do this. | -我会做个了结 -我不想这样做 |
[35:36] | Then don’t. With the footage you got, it’s proof. | 那就别做 你手上的录像是证据 |
[35:39] | We own them now. | 我们抓住他们把柄了 |
[35:40] | I have to. | 我别无选择 |
[35:42] | Not for them. For Ian. | 不是为了他们 为了伊恩 |
[35:44] | Sweetie, I promise you, | 亲爱的 我保证 |
[35:46] | Ian would’ve wanted you a million miles away | 伊恩会想让你离这些人 |
[35:48] | – from those people. – Yeah, maybe, | -远远的 -也许吧 |
[35:49] | except he kind of was one of those people. | 但他好像也曾经跟他们是一伙的 |
[35:53] | All along, he was. | 一直都是 |
[35:56] | I just do this one thing, for him, and it’s over. | 我只要为他做一件事 然后就完了 |
[35:59] | They leave us alone. | 他们就不再烦我们 |
[36:01] | This one thing that they want you to do. What is it? | 他们想让你做的这件事是什么 |
[36:03] | Just going into a school, looking around, reporting back. | 就是去个学校 打探一下 然后汇报 |
[36:06] | No one’s gonna notice I’m there. | 没人会注意到我去了的 |
[36:07] | – And they told you that? – Yes. | -他们这么跟你说的 -对 |
[36:09] | And you trust them? | 你相信他们 |
[36:14] | Who’s the boy? | 那男孩是谁 |
[36:15] | It’s classified. | 这是机密 |
[36:17] | All right, let’s try another one. | 好吧 那就换个问题 |
[36:20] | What’s Point Blanc? | 靶点是什么 |
[36:22] | The questions don’t have to mean anything. | 这些问题不一定有什么意义 |
[36:24] | Well, it meant something to him. | 对他来说有意义 |
[36:26] | It was a training mission. | 是一项训练任务 |
[36:28] | Are you out of your minds? | 你疯了吗 |
[36:32] | He was scared. | 他很害怕 |
[36:33] | Isn’t that normal for when people meet you? | 一般人见到你不都害怕吗 |
[36:39] | He was scared. | 他很害怕 |
[36:42] | He wasn’t letting it take him over. | 他没让恐惧控制他 |
[36:43] | He was using it against me, using it to hold out. | 而是用来抵抗我 而是用来支撑自己 |
[36:47] | Like he’s been training for this his whole life. | 就像他这辈子都在为此训练一样 |
[36:49] | Yes, I read your report. | 对 我看你的报告了 |
[36:51] | Yeah, he had no idea who we were. | 他不知道我们是谁 |
[36:53] | And? | 所以呢 |
[36:55] | He doesn’t want it at all. | 他一点都不想参与 |
[36:59] | He’s not there because he’s signed up. | 他不是因为报名参与才身处其中的 |
[37:01] | He doesn’t know this is training. | 他不知道这是训练 |
[37:03] | He’s there because someone’s forcing him. | 他是因为有人逼迫他 |
[37:06] | Someone’s got a gun to his head, | 有人用枪指着他的脑袋 |
[37:07] | and I think that someone’s you. I wanna know why. | 而我觉得那个人就是你 我想知道原因 |
[37:10] | It’s none of your business. | 这不关你的事 |
[37:12] | You made it my business | 当你把他和我关在一起的时候 |
[37:12] | when you put me in a room with him. | 这就是我的事了 |
[37:19] | If he ends up dead, you know it’s on you, right? | 如果他最后死了 就是你害的 知道吧 |
[37:31] | The CIA report for Michael Roscoe. | 中情局对迈克尔·罗斯科事件的反馈 |
[37:34] | They pulled this from the penthouse CCTV. | 这是阁楼的监控拍到的 |
[37:36] | He’s calling Blunt, that’s him leaving a message. | 打给布伦特 这是他在留语音短信 |
[37:39] | Now, watch. | 注意看 |
[37:45] | Now, ask yourself, how distracted by your phone | 想想 手机能有多让你分心 |
[37:47] | do you have to be not to notice that | 以至于根本注意不到 |
[37:49] | the lift you’re stepping into isn’t there? | 走进去的电梯间没有电梯 |
[37:53] | Pass me that book. | 把那本书给我 |
[38:01] | – Hologram. – With the right digital snapshot | -全息投影 -用正确的数码照片 |
[38:03] | of the lift interior and the right beam combiners | 展示电梯的内部 再加上光线组合器 |
[38:05] | and collimation optics in the shaft, | 和升降井里的光线聚焦器 |
[38:07] | Roscoe would never have known the floor wasn’t there | 罗斯科在掉下去之前 永远都不会知道 |
[38:10] | until he fell right through it. | 脚下没有地板 |
[38:12] | What would it take to set something like that up? | 怎样才能做这样一套东西 |
[38:14] | Americans could pull it off, possibly. | 美国人可能能做 |
[38:16] | Possibly another couple of agencies, | 也可能是另外几家机构 |
[38:17] | but we’re talking government-level capability. | 但能力绝对是政府水平的 |
[38:19] | The technology you’d need is seriously advanced. | 需要的技术非常先进 |
[38:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[38:34] | How’s the shoulder? | 肩膀怎么样了 |
[38:39] | It hurts. | 很疼 |
[38:40] | Good. | 很好 |
[38:42] | That means it’s healing. | 这意味着它正在愈合 |
[38:45] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里做什么 |
[38:50] | I came to check on you. | 我来看看你 |
[38:53] | My health? | 我的健康 |
[38:57] | Did they believe the cover story you fed them? | 他们相信你告诉他们的托词了吗 |
[39:00] | Yeah, that was good. | 是的 |
[39:03] | The K5 sold it. | K5信了 |
[39:05] | They’re looking at a North Korean response to the defection. | 他们正在等着朝鲜对叛逃的回应 |
[39:08] | Tit-for-tat reaction with Ian as the target. | 以伊恩为目标的针锋相对的反应 |
[39:12] | And it seems to be working. | 看起来起作用了 |
[39:14] | I’m not hearing anything about you | 我没再听到关于你的事情 |
[39:16] | and nothing about Point Blanc. | 也没有关于靶点的事情 |
[39:19] | Good. | 很好 |
[39:21] | Of course, | 当然 |
[39:24] | if anything changes, | 如果有什么变化 |
[39:27] | if you do hear any | 如果你听到了任何人 |
[39:30] | mention of the school or of us, | 提到了我们或者学校 |
[39:34] | you’ll let me know at once. | 你要立刻告诉我 |
[39:36] | Right? | 好吗 |
[39:37] | Yeah. | 好 |
[39:38] | Of course. | 当然 |
[39:42] | You’re a good man, Martin. | 你是个好人 马丁 |
[39:45] | I’ll make sure we take care of you. | 我们会保护好你的 |
[40:17] | Now we know how you perform under pressure. | 现在我们知道了你在压力之下的行为 |
[40:21] | I think you did very well. | 我认为你做的非常好 |
[40:22] | I don’t care what you think. | 我才不管你认为什么 |
[40:25] | I want to know who killed my uncle. | 我想知道是谁杀了我叔叔 |
[40:27] | And that’s it. I don’t ever want to see you again. | 这就够了 我一点都不想再见到你 |
[40:29] | That’s the deal. | 这是我想要的 |
[40:31] | Sounds we both want the same things. | 听起来我们想要的一样 |
[40:33] | And if you threaten my friends again, | 如果你再威胁我的朋友 |
[40:36] | I’ll find a way to hurt you. | 我会想办法伤害你 |
[40:43] | Are we done? | 说完了吗 |
[40:49] | Mrs. Jones can take it from here. | 琼斯女士负责接下来的事情 |
[40:54] | Alex. We lie to people to protect them. | 亚历克斯 我们为了保护别人而说谎 |
[40:58] | You shouldn’t blame him. | 你不应该怪他 |
[41:00] | I don’t. | 我没有 |
[41:06] | We’ve created a cover identity for you. | 我们给你做了个假身份 |
[41:08] | You will be Alex Friend, | 你是亚历克斯·弗兰德 |
[41:10] | son of the billionaire Sir David Friend | 亿万富翁大卫·弗兰德阁下的儿子 |
[41:13] | and his wife, Lady Caroline. | 他的妻子 卡罗琳女士 |
[41:17] | They’ve already got one troubled teenager, | 他们已经有了一个问题青少年 |
[41:19] | and now we’re giving them another. | 现在他们又会有一个 |
[41:22] | We’ve also created a cover story for you | 我们也创作了一个假背景故事 |
[41:24] | which explains why they want you inducted into Point Blanc. | 解释了他们为什么想让你进入靶点 |
[41:28] | Beyond that, we’re assembling | 除此之外 我们正在收集 |
[41:29] | all information we can gather about the academy itself, | 所有可能的信息 包括那个学校 |
[41:32] | the conditions inside and the other pupils. | 内部的条件 和其他学生的信息 |
[41:35] | To help you become Alex Friend, | 来帮助你成为亚历克斯·弗兰德 |
[41:37] | you’ll be living with Sir David and Lady Caroline | 你将会和大卫阁下和卡罗琳女士一起 |
[41:39] | in their country estate. | 住在他们的乡下庄园里 |
[41:41] | So when does it all, like, start for real? | 所以这一切什么时候真正开始 |
[41:44] | It already has. | 已经开始了 |
[42:04] | But are you sure, Dr. Greif? | 格雷夫博士 你确定吗 |
[42:07] | I’m only saying first Serenkov and now Roscoe. | 先是谢连科夫 现在又是罗斯科 |
[42:11] | We wouldn’t want to risk drawing attention to ourselves, | 我们不想冒险引起别人的注意 |
[42:13] | especially not at this stage. | 特别是现在 |
[42:16] | We are so close now. | 我们已经很接近了 |
[42:20] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[42:22] | We’re so close. | 我们很接近了 |
[42:26] | But we always planned for one more. | 但我们一直计划再来一次 |
[42:32] | And you have to admit, | 你必须承认 |
[42:34] | this one is just perfect. | 这个人非常合适 |
[42:39] | Of course. | 当然 |
[42:41] | So it’s decided. | 就这么决定了 |
[42:44] | You know what to do. | 你知道该做什么 |
[42:46] | Yes, doctor. | 是的 博士 |