英文名称:Aliens
年代:1986
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[05:00] | Bio readouts are all in the green. Looks like she’s alive. | 生命迹象指数全为绿色 看来她还活着 |
[05:07] | Well, there goes our salvage, guys. | 只要找到她 各位 |
[05:37] | -How are we today? -Terrible. | -今天觉得如何 -糟透了 |
[05:40] | Well, better than yesterday, at least. | 至少比昨天好多了 |
[05:43] | -Where am I? -You’re safe. | -这是那里 -你很安全 |
[05:46] | You’re at Gateway Station. Been here a couple of days. | 你已在基地休息了数天 |
[05:48] | You were pretty groggy at first, but now you’re okay. | 你有点虚弱 但现在已没事了 |
[05:52] | Oh, looks like you’ve got a visitor. | 看来有人来拜访你 |
[05:56] | Jonesy. Come here. | 钟斯 过来 |
[06:00] | Hey, come here. | 过来 |
[06:02] | How are you, you stupid cat? | 你好吗 你真是只笨猫 |
[06:04] | How are you? Where have you been? | 你好吗 你去那里了 |
[06:08] | Guess you two have met, huh? I’m Burke. Carter Burke. | 我想你们必定已会过面 卡特·巴特 |
[06:12] | I work for the company, but don’t let that fool you. I’m really an okay guy. | 我是公司的人 别被我骗了 我是好人 |
[06:18] | I’m glad to see you’re feeling a little better. | 真高兴见到你好多了 |
[06:20] | They tell me that all the weakness and disorientation should pass soon. | 他们说你的虚脱很快会好 |
[06:24] | That’s just natural side effects of such an unusually long hypersleep, or something like that. | 那只是过度长眠的自然影响 |
[06:30] | What do you mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[06:32] | How long was I out there? | 我漂流了多久 |
[06:34] | Inhalation Therapy, report to. | 吸入疗法 |
[06:37] | Has no one discussed this with you yet? | 还没有人跟你说过吗 |
[06:39] | No. But, I mean, | 没有 不过 我是说 |
[06:41] | I don’t recognize this place. | 我可真的不认得这地方 |
[06:45] | No, I know. | 我知道 |
[06:47] | Okay. It’s just that, uh, this might be a shock to you. | 好吧 你可能会吓一跳 |
[06:51] | -It’s long. -How long? | -因为很久了 -多久了 |
[06:54] | Please. | 请说 |
[06:57] | -57 years. -What? | -57年 -什么 |
[07:01] | That’s the thing. You were out there for 57 years. | 事实上 你在外面漂流了57年 |
[07:05] | What happened was you had drifted right through the core systems. | 你被漂流到航道外 |
[07:08] | And it’s really just blind luck | 拯救队能找到你 |
[07:11] | that a deep-salvage team found you when they did. | 已经好运 |
[07:14] | It’s one in a thousand, really. | 千分之一的机会率 |
[07:17] | I think you’re damn lucky to be alive, kiddo. You could be floating out there forever. | 你能活着真是幸运 你可能会永远漂流在外太空 |
[07:22] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[07:34] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[07:41] | Oh, God! | 老天 |
[07:47] | -Nurse! Please! -God! | -护士 快来 -天啊 |
[07:51] | Someone get in here now! | 快来人 |
[07:54] | Now! | 马上 |
[07:56] | -Hold! -Please. | -捉住她 -求求你 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1468个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:269个,六级词汇:135个,GRE词汇:152个,托福词汇:207个,考研词汇:283个,专四词汇:244个,专八词汇:53个, 所有生词标注共:532个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[07:58] | Hold on! | 捉住她 |
[08:01] | Kill me! | 救救我 |
[08:10] | No! | 不要 |
[08:20] | Bad dreams again? You want something to help you sleep? | 又做恶梦了 你需要安眠药吗 |
[08:23] | No. | 不 |
[08:26] | I’ve slept enough. | 我睡够了 |
[08:29] | Jonesy. | 钟斯 |
[08:32] | Come here. | 过来 |
[08:40] | It’s all right. | 没事了 |
[08:43] | It’s all right now. | 没事了 |
[08:47] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[09:08] | Dr. Hirsch, 334. Dr. Hirsch, 334. | 赫许医生 请到334号 赫许医生 请到334号 |
[09:14] | Sorry, I’m late. I’ve been running behind all morning. | 抱歉 我迟到了 我整个早上都好忙 |
[09:17] | Is there any word about my daughter? | 我的女儿有没有消息 |
[09:20] | I really think we should worry about the hearing now. | 我们应该先谈听证会的事 |
[09:23] | ‘Cause we don’t have a lot of time, okay? I read your deposition, and it’s great. | 我们时间不多 我看过你的证供 很不错 |
[09:27] | If you just stick to that, I think we’ll be fine. The thing to remember is, | 你只要坚持你的说法 应该不会有问题的 |
[09:30] | there’re gonna be a lot of heavyweights in there. | 会有很多重要人物到场 |
[09:32] | You’ve got feds and Interstellar Commerce Commission, | 包括调查局 星际贸易委员会 |
[09:34] | Colonial Administration, insurance company guys. | 殖民地行政主管 保险公司 |
[09:37] | Do you have any news about my daughter? | 你有没有我女儿的消息 |
[09:41] | Well, we did come up with some information. Why don’t we sit down? | 我们的确查到了一些消息 坐下来谈吧 |
[09:46] | I was hoping to wait until after the inquest. | 我本来想等到审判之后再告诉你 |
[09:53] | “Amanda Ripley McClaren,” married name, I guess. | “阿曼达·蕾普丽·麦克伦” 应该是夫姓吧 |
[09:57] | “Age 66.” | 66岁 |
[09:59] | And that was at the time of her death, | 那是她死亡的时间 |
[10:03] | which was two years ago. | 是两年前的事了 |
[10:07] | I’m real sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[10:18] | Amy. | 阿曼达 |
[10:23] | She was cremated and interred at Westlake Repository, Little Chute, Wisconsin. | 她火葬后埋在威斯康辛 |
[10:28] | No children. I checked. | 没有子女 我查过了 |
[10:36] | I promised her, that I’d be home for her birthday. | 我答应她 她生日的时候会回家 |
[10:44] | Her 11th birthday. | 陪她过十一岁生日 |
[10:52] | I’d just like to go, | 我们得谈谈 |
[10:54] | back to this point about the override destruct order. | 拒绝毁弃条例的事 |
[10:56] | -Is it in the file? -I don’t understand this. | -是不是在文件里 -我不懂 |
[11:00] | We have been here for three and a half hours. | 我在这儿三个半小时 |
[11:02] | Now, how many different ways do you want me to tell the same story? | 同一件事你要我说多少遍 |
[11:07] | Look at it from our perspective, please. | 你得替公司着想 请坐 |
[11:11] | Please? | 请坐 |
[11:15] | Now, you freely admit to detonating the engines of, | 你坦白表示引爆船舰 |
[11:18] | and thereby destroying, an M-class starsreighter, | 因此摧毁的太空船 |
[11:21] | a rather expensive piece of hardware. | 价值连城 |
[11:23] | Forty-two million in adjusted dollars. | 共值四千二百万美元 |
[11:26] | That’s minus payload, of course. | 这还不包括货物 |
[11:29] | The lifeboat’s flight recorder corroborates some elements of your account, | 救生船记录证实你的部分证供 |
[11:34] | in that, for reasons unknown, the Nostromo set down on LV-426, | 不明原因使船迫降LV426 |
[11:39] | an unsurveyed planet at that time, that it resumed its course | 该星球不适合生存 太空船再度启程后 |
[11:43] | and was subsequently set for self-destruct by you for reasons unknown. | 却被你以不明原因自动引爆 |
[11:49] | Not for reasons unknown. I told you. | 不是不明原因 我已经说过 |
[11:51] | We set down there on company orders to get this thing, which destroyed my crew | 我们奉公司命令去带回异形 它消灭我的队员 |
[11:57] | and your expensive ship. | 和你那艘昂贵的太空船 |
[11:59] | The analysis team, which went over the lifeboat centimeter by centimeter, | 分析化验小组 地毯式搜索 |
[12:03] | found no physical evidence of the creature you describe. | 发现被你消灭的东西没有生命迹象 |
[12:06] | Good! That’s because I blew it out of the goddamn air lock, | 很好 因为我把它抛出气舱外 |
[12:12] | like I said. | 跟我说的一样 |
[12:16] | Are there any species like this hostile organism on LV-426? | LV426星球是否有这种生物存在 |
[12:20] | No. It’s a rock. No indigenous life. | 没有 只有岩石 没有生物 |
[12:25] | Did I.Q.’s just drop sharply while I was away? | 难道我的智商在长眠时衰退了 |
[12:29] | Ma’am, I already said it was not indigenous. | 我说过那不是当地的生物 |
[12:31] | It was a derelict spacecraft. It was an alien ship. | 是废弃的航天器 是一艘外星船 |
[12:34] | It was not from there. Do you get it? We homed in on its beacon. | 异形不是那儿来的 懂吗 我们收到它们的信号 |
[12:39] | And found something never recorded once | 结果找到三百多个报告里 |
[12:42] | in over 300 surveyed worlds. | 都没有的玩意 |
[12:45] | -“A creature that gestates inside a living human host.” -Yes. | -一种活在人体内的怪物 -是的 |
[12:50] | These are your words. “And has concentrated acid for blood.” | 这是你的说法 它的血液有强酸性 |
[12:54] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[12:56] | Look. I can see where this is going, | 听着 我知道发生什么事 |
[13:00] | but I’m telling you that those things exist. | 不过我要说的是怪物的确存在 |
[13:03] | -Thank you, Officer Ripley. That will be all. -Please. You’re not listening to me. | -谢谢 蕾普丽军官 足够了 -拜托 你没听进去 |
[13:06] | Kane, the crew member. | 凯恩是我的队员 |
[13:09] | Kane, who went into that ship, said he saw thousands of eggs there. | 凯恩进去看过 有上千个异形的卵 |
[13:13] | -Thousands. -Thank you. That will be all. | -上千个 -谢谢你 别说了 |
[13:15] | Goddamn it, that’s not all! | 该死 我还没说完 |
[13:17] | Because if one of those things gets down here, then that will be all! | 要是有一只侵入 我们就真的完了 |
[13:21] | Then all of this bullshit that you think is so important. | 你和这些你认为很重要的废话 |
[13:23] | You can just kiss all of that good-bye! | 便真的完了 |
[13:33] | It is the finding of this court of inquiry that | 本庭判决 |
[13:35] | Warrant Officer E. Ripley, | 蕾普丽军官 |
[13:37] | NOC14472, | 军籍号码NRC14472 |
[13:40] | has acted with questionable judgment | 因做出不当判断 |
[13:43] | and is unfit to hold an I.C.C. license as a commercial flight officer. | 所以不适合持有ICC执照 并担任星际飞行官的任务 |
[13:49] | Said license is hereby suspended indefinitely. | 所以我们将永久吊销其执照 |
[13:55] | Now, no criminal charges will be filed against you at this time, | 目前 将不会以任何罪名起诉你 |
[13:59] | and you are released on your own recognizance | 不过你将接受 |
[14:02] | for a six-month period ofpsychometric probation, | 六个月的心理治疗 |
[14:04] | to include monthly review by an I.C.C. psychiatric technician. | 并每个月接受ICC心理医师的检查 |
[14:12] | These proceedings are closed. | 休庭 |
[14:26] | That could have been better. | 你应该冷静点 |
[14:28] | -Look, I think the, Ripley? -Van Leuwen. | -听着 蕾普丽 -范·卢恩 |
[14:31] | Why don’t you just check out LV-426? | 你何不查查LV426区 |
[14:35] | Because I don’t have to. There have been people there for over 20 years, | 没有这个必要 那里有人工作二十年以上 |
[14:39] | -and they never complained about any hostile organism. -What do you mean? What people? | -从来没说过有敌人 -什么意思 什么人 |
[14:43] | Terraformers. Planet engineers. | 星球改造者 工程师 |
[14:46] | They go in, set up these big atmosphere processors to make the air breathable. | 他们去装设大气工程 以便有空气呼吸 |
[14:50] | Takes decades. | 花了十年的时间 |
[14:53] | It’s what we call a “Shake ‘N Bake” colony. | 这就是我们所说的外星殖民地 |
[14:55] | How many are there? How many colonists? | 有多少人 有多少殖民地 |
[14:59] | I don’t know, 60, maybe 70 families. Do you mind? | 不知道 大概有60到70户 借过 |
[15:06] | Families. | 有住户 |
[15:10] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[16:27] | I’ll be down in maintenance, okay? Al! | 我到下面维修部去 艾尔 |
[16:30] | -What? -Hey, Al. | -什么事 -艾尔 |
[16:32] | -What? -Remember you sent some wildcatters | -干嘛 -你记不记得你上个礼拜 |
[16:34] | out to the middle of nowhere last week, out past the Ilium Range? | 派人到髂骨区调查的结果 |
[16:37] | -Yeah, what? -One of them’s on the horn, a mom-and-pop survey team. | -记得 怎么了 -有人回报说他们找到些东西 |
[16:41] | He says he’s onto something. He wants to know if his claim will be honored. | 他说想知道结果有没有他一份 |
[16:44] | Why wouldn’t his claim be honored? | 为什么不呢 |
[16:46] | Well, because you sent them to that particular middle-of-nowhere on company orders, maybe. | 因为是你派他到那个鬼地方去的 |
[16:49] | -I don’t know. -Christ! Some honch in a cushy office on Earth | -我也不清楚 -天啊 我们只是 |
[16:53] | says, “Go look at a grid reference.” | 奉上级的命令行事 |
[16:55] | We look. They don’t say why, and I don’t ask. | 他们也没有解释原因 我也不会多问 |
[16:58] | I don’t ask, because it takes two weeks to get an answer out here, and the answer is always. | 我不是问因为要等两个星期才有答案 而答案总是 |
[17:03] | “Don’t ask.” | “不要多问” |
[17:05] | So what do l tell this guy? | 我要怎么跟他说呢 |
[17:07] | Tell him as far as I’m concerned, if he finds something, it is his. | 告诉他 据我个人意见 他找到的东西就归他 |
[17:10] | -Lydecker? -What? | -莱特克 -干什么 |
[17:12] | You kids know you’re not supposed to be on this level! | 小孩不可以到这里来 |
[17:15] | Go on! Get outta here! | 快走 出去 |
[17:49] | -Do too. You go in places we can’t fit. -So? That’s why I’m the best. | -你专门跑到我们去不了的地方 -那又怎么样 谁叫我比你好 |
[17:54] | Knock it off! I catch either of you playing in the air ducts again, I’ll tan your hides. | 别闹了 别让我再抓到你们两个到不该去玩的地方玩 |
[17:59] | Mom, all the kids play. | 妈 所有的小朋友都 |
[18:01] | Wait a minute. Annie, come and have a look at this, will ya? | 等等 安妮 过来看看 |
[18:14] | Folks, we have scored big this time. | 伙计们 我们这次挖到宝了 |
[18:23] | What is it, Dad? | 那是什么啊 爸爸 |
[18:30] | I’m not sure. | 我不知道 |
[18:33] | Let’s see if we can’t get a closer look at this thing, maybe through that crack there on the side. | 看看我们能不能靠近一点看 也许还有入口 |
[18:37] | -Shouldn’t we call in? -Let’s wait till we know what to call it in as. | -我们该先向基地报告吧 -先看看这东西到底是什么 |
[18:44] | That’s about as close as we can get. | 我们只能靠这么近了 |
[18:47] | Should we take a look inside? | 要不要进去看看 |
[19:06] | You two stay inside. I mean it. We’ll be right back. | 你们两个留在里面 我们马上回来 |
[19:09] | -Okay. -Bye. | -好的 -再见 |
[20:29] | Timmy, they’ve been gone a long time. | 蒂米 他们去了好久 |
[20:32] | It’ll be okay, Newt. Dad knows what he’s doing. | 他们不会有事的 纽特 爸爸知道他在做什么 |
[20:35] | Mayday, Mayday! This is Alpha Kilo Two Four Niner calling! | 求救 求救 AK249呼叫 |
[20:41] | This is Alpha Kilo Two Four Niner! | AK249呼叫 |
[20:44] | Alpha Kilo Two Four Niner calling! | AK249呼叫 |
[21:30] | Hiya, Ripley. This is Lieutenant Gorman | 蕾普丽 这是殖民地的 |
[21:32] | of the Colonial Marine Corps. | 高曼中尉 |
[21:35] | Ripley, we have to talk. | 蕾普丽 我们得谈谈 |
[21:38] | We’ve lost contact with the colony on LV-426. | 我们与LV426失去联络 |
[21:48] | I don’t believe this. | 我真的不能相信 |
[21:50] | You guys throw me at the wolves, and now you want me to go back out there? | 你们曾丢我去那儿 现在又叫我回去 |
[21:55] | Forget it. It’s not my problem. | 免谈 这不是我的问题 |
[21:57] | -Can I finish? -No. There’s no way. | -我可以说完吗 -不 没可能 |
[22:02] | Ripley, you wouldn’t be going in with the troops. | 蕾普丽 你不必跟随军队进去 |
[22:05] | I can guarantee your safety. | 我保证你的安全 |
[22:07] | These Colonial Marines are very tough hombres. | 这些殖民陆战队都是顶尖的 |
[22:10] | They’re packing state-of-the-art firepower. | 拥有最尖端的火力装备 |
[22:13] | There’s nothing they can’t handle. | 什么状况都能应付 |
[22:15] | -Lieutenant, am I right? -That’s true. | -中尉 对吗 -完全正确 |
[22:18] | We’ve been trained to deal with situations like this. | 接受训练就为了应付这种状况 |
[22:20] | Then you don’t need me. I’m not a soldier. | 你们不需要我 我不是军人 |
[22:24] | Yeah, but we don’t know exactly what’s going on out there. | 是啊 可是我们不知道情况如何 |
[22:26] | It mayjust be a downed transmitter, okay? | 也许只是通讯器故障 |
[22:29] | But if it’s not, I would like you there as an adviser, | 如果不是的话 我希望你做我们的顾问 |
[22:33] | and that’s all. | 就这么简单 |
[22:37] | What’s your interest in all this? Why are you going? | 这件事对你有什么好处 你为什么要去 |
[22:40] | Corporation cofinanced that colony, | 那个殖民地是我们出资支持的 |
[22:44] | along with Colonial Administration. | 同时也是我们管理的 |
[22:46] | We’re getting into a lot of terraforming now. “Building Better Worlds.” | 我们现在要进行广大的开垦计划 建造一个更好的世界 |
[22:50] | Yeah, yeah. I saw the commercial. | 好了 我看过广告了 |
[22:52] | Look, I don’t have time for this. I’ve got to get to work. | 我没时间跟你搞 我还有事要做 |
[22:55] | Oh, right. I heard you’re working the cargo docks. | 是了 听说你在货柜码头工作 |
[22:58] | That’s right. | 对 |
[23:00] | -Running loaders and forklifts, that sort of thing? -Yeah. So? | -忙着装货补货吗 -是呀 怎么样 |
[23:03] | Nothing. I think it’s great that you’re keeping busy. | 没事 让自己忙一点很好 |
[23:06] | And I know it’s the only thing that you could get. | 我知道你也只能干这种差事 |
[23:09] | There’s nothing wrong with it. | 这没有什么不对 |
[23:14] | What would you say if I told you I could get you reinstated | 如果我能使你再当 |
[23:16] | as a flight officer? | 飞行官呢 |
[23:18] | -The company’s already agreed to pick up your contract. -If I go. | -公司方面同意和你签约 -只要我肯去 |
[23:24] | Yeah, if you go. | 对 只要你肯去 |
[23:26] | Come on. That’s a second chance, kiddo. | 来吧 这可是你第二次机会 |
[23:28] | I think, personally, for you, it would be the best thing in the world | 而且我认为必须要去面对 |
[23:31] | to get out there and face this thing, get back on the horse. | 你才有机会克服 |
[23:34] | Spare me, Burke. I’ve had my psych evaluation this month. | 放过我 巴克 我刚看过心理医生 |
[23:37] | Yeah, I know. I’ve read it. You wake up every night. Your sheets are soaking with sweat. | 我知道 我读过你的报道 你每晚醒来直冒冷汗 |
[23:41] | I said no, and I mean it! | 我说不就是不 |
[23:46] | Now, please leave. I am not going back. | 请你走吧 我不回去 |
[23:49] | And I am, I would not be any good to you if I did. | 我回去对你也没有好处 |
[23:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:57] | Would you do me a favor? Just think about it. | 帮我个忙 考虑一下 |
[24:04] | Thanks for the coffee. | 谢谢你的咖啡 |
[25:14] | Hello. | 你好 |
[25:16] | Ripley. | 蕾普丽 |
[25:19] | -You okay? -Just tell me one thing, Burke. | -你还好吧 -告诉我一件事 巴克 |
[25:22] | You’re going out there to destroy them, right? | 你要去毁灭它们 对吗 |
[25:26] | Not to study, not to bring back, but to wipe them out. | 不是研究 也不是带回来 而是消灭它们 |
[25:31] | That’s the plan. You have my word on it. | 这就是了 我保证 |
[25:37] | All right. I’m in. | 好吧 我去 |
[25:40] | I think that. | 我想 |
[25:49] | And you, you little shithead, | 至于你 小混蛋 |
[25:52] | you’re staying here. | 你留下来 |
[28:26] | They ain’t payin’ us enough for this, man. | 他们这次付的钱还不够多 |
[28:30] | Not enough to have to wake up to your face, Drake. | 不够把你叫醒吗 德里克 |
[28:33] | What? | 什么 |
[28:35] | Is that a joke? | 这是笑话吗 |
[28:36] | Oh, I wish it were. | 希望是 |
[28:38] | Hey, Hicks. Man, you look just like I feel. | 希克斯 老兄 你的样子就像我这么逊 |
[28:43] | All right, sweethearts. What are you waiting for? | 好了 大伙 等什么 |
[28:47] | Breakfast in bed? Another glorious day in the corps. | 等人送饭吗 又是全新的一天 |
[28:50] | A day in the Marine Corps is like a day on the farm. | 陆战队的日子就像农场物语 |
[28:54] | every meal’s a banquet, every paycheck a fortune, every formation a parade. | 吃得好 赚得多 还能大干一场 |
[28:59] | -I love the corps! -Christ! | -我爱死陆战队 -天啊 |
[29:01] | Man, this floor is freezing! | 地板冰死人了 |
[29:03] | -What do you want me to do? Fetch your slippers for ya? -Gee, would you, sir? I’d like that. | -你要我怎样 帮你拿拖鞋吗 -可以吗 那最好 |
[29:07] | Look into my eye. Fall in, people. | 看着我 集合了 大伙 |
[29:10] | Come on. Let’s go. | 快点 我们走 |
[29:13] | I hate this job. | 我不喜欢这差事 |
[29:15] | Crowe, Wierzbowski. Come on. On your feet. We got some slack coming, right? | 快点 威伯斯基 快起来 你的腿抽筋了吗 |
[29:18] | You had three weeks on your back, Frost. What do you want? | 干完这活就有三周休假 法斯 你要什么 |
[29:21] | I’m talking about breathing, not this frozen shit. | 我要呼吸顺畅 不是睡在冰冷的盒子里 |
[29:23] | Yeah, Top. How ’bout it? | 头儿 这样如何 |
[29:28] | All right. First assembly’s in 15, people. Shag it. | 好了 到十五区开会 过去集合 |
[29:34] | Hey, mira. Who’s Snow White? | 米拉 白雪公主是谁 |
[29:36] | She’s supposed to be some kind of consultant. | 应该就是女顾问 |
[29:40] | Apparently, she saw an alien once. | 显然 她曾经见过异形 |
[29:42] | Whoopee-fuckin’-do! Hey, I’m impressed. | 真有一套 我真佩服她 |
[29:45] | iQue bonita! | 我不敢相信 |
[29:50] | Hey, Vasquez. Have you ever been mistaken for a man? | 瓦丝克斯 你被误认成男人吗 |
[29:54] | No. Have you? | 没有 你呢 |
[29:56] | Oh, Vasquez. You’re just too bad. | 瓦丝克斯 你真是太悍了 |
[30:12] | Hey, Top, what’s the op? | 老大 什么任务 |
[30:14] | It’s a rescue mission. You’ll love it. | 救援行动 你会喜欢的 |
[30:17] | There’s some juicy colonists’ daughters we have to rescue from their virginity. | 我们要解救殖民地移民女儿的贞操 |
[30:21] | Dumb-ass colonists. | 移民笨蛋 |
[30:26] | -What’s this crap supposed to be? -Vasquez. | -这是什么烂东西 -瓦丝克斯 |
[30:30] | Corn bread, I think. It’s good for you, boy. Eat it. | 玉米饼吧 对你有好处 吃吧 |
[30:33] | Hey, sure wouldn’t mind getting some more of that Arcturian poontang. | 我不介意再找一些肉蛋 |
[30:36] | -Remember that time? -Yeah. Except the one that you had was male. | -记得吗 -对呀 你那只是公的 |
[30:41] | Doesn’t matter when it’s Arcturian. | 当是肉蛋没有关系 |
[30:44] | -Hey, Bishop, man. Do the thing with the knife. -Oh, please. | -主教 表演一下吧 -饶了我吧 |
[30:47] | Oh, come on. Yeah. | 快呀 来吧 |
[30:49] | All right! Yeah. | 好的 |
[30:51] | -I don’t want to see that, man. -Come on, man. All right. All right. | -我可不要看 老兄 -来啊 好样的 |
[30:55] | Hey, what are you doing, man? What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 老兄 你在干嘛 |
[30:58] | -Come on. Quit messing around, Drake. -Hudson, shut up ! | -别搞我 德里克 -哈德逊 闭嘴 |
[31:00] | -Bishop, hey, man. -Do it, Bishop! | -主教 老兄 -动手 主教 |
[31:03] | -Not me, man! Quit messing around! -Yeah, you! Don’t move. | -我不要 -别动 |
[31:06] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[31:20] | All right. Knock it off, knock it off. | 好了 别闹了 别闹了 |
[31:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[31:28] | There you go, short shit. Enjoy your meal. | 给 矮冬瓜 吃你的晚餐吧 |
[31:30] | That wasn’t funny, man. | 这不好笑 |
[31:36] | -Lieutenant Gorman? Mr. Burke? -Yeah, thanks. | -高曼中尉 巴克先生 -好 谢谢 |
[31:40] | Looks like the new lieutenant’s too good to eat with the rest of us grunts. | 新任中尉不肯跟我们同桌吃饭 |
[31:46] | Boy’s definitely got a corncob up his ass. | 落水狗上岸抖起来了 |
[31:50] | Thought you never miss, Bishop. | 我以为你从不会失手 主教 |
[31:56] | You never said anything about an android being on board. Why not? | 你怎么不早说船上有生化人 |
[31:59] | It never, never occurred to me. | 我没想到 |
[32:03] | It’s just common practice. We always have a synthetic on board. | 这很平常 船上一向都有生化人 |
[32:07] | I prefer the term “artificial person” myself. | 我比较喜欢被称为”人造人” |
[32:09] | Right. | 对 |
[32:11] | -Is there a problem? -I’m sorry. | -有问题吗 -抱歉 |
[32:14] | I don’t know why I didn’t even. | 我不知道为什么 |
[32:16] | Ripley’s last trip out, the syn-the artificial person malfunctioned. | 蕾普丽上次因生化人造人故障 |
[32:19] | -Malfunctioned? -There were problems and a few deaths were involved. | -故障 -发生问题 有些人被害死 |
[32:24] | I’m shocked. Was it an older model? | 真是想不到 旧的那一型吗 |
[32:28] | The Hyperdyne Systems 1 20-A2. | 120-A2型 |
[32:30] | That explains it then. The A2s always were a bit twitchy. | 这就难怪 A2型常常有问题 |
[32:33] | That could never happen now with our behavioral inhibitors. | 现在我们这些新生代不会有这种情形 |
[32:36] | It is impossible for me to harm, or by omission ofaction, allow to be harmed, a human being. | 我绝对不会伤害人类 |
[32:40] | You sure you don’t want some? | 你真的不要 |
[32:45] | You just stay away from me, Bishop. You got that straight? | 离我远点 主教 明白吗 |
[32:50] | Guess she don’t like the corn bread, either. | 我猜她也不喜欢玉米饼 |
[33:07] | -Squad, ten-hut! Officer on deck! -As you were. | -部队立正 长官驾临 -稍息 |
[33:11] | Quickly, quickly. Settle down. | 快点 快点 站好 |
[33:14] | All right. Listen up! | 好了 听好 |
[33:17] | Morning, marines. l’m sorry we didn’t have time to brief you people before we left Gateway. | 早安 陆战队员 很抱歉离开基地前没时间说明 |
[33:22] | -Sir? -What is it, Hicks? | -长官 -什么事 希克斯 |
[33:25] | Hudson, sir. He’s Hicks. | 是哈德逊 长官 他才是希克斯 |
[33:28] | What’s the question? | 什么问题 |
[33:31] | Is this gonna be a stand-up fight, sir, or another bug hunt? | 这是一场战斗 还是除虫行动 |
[33:35] | All we know is that there’s still no contact with the colony | 目前只知道还没和移民联络上 |
[33:39] | and that a xenomorph may be involved. | 还有一种异形侵入 |
[33:42] | -Excuse me, sir. A what? -A xenomorph. | -抱歉 长官 什么 -异形 |
[33:45] | It’s a bug hunt. | 这是除虫行动 |
[33:47] | -What exactly are we dealing with here? -Ripley. | -敌人到底是谁 -蕾普丽 |
[33:52] | I’ll tell you what I know. | 我会把经过说出来 |
[33:54] | We set down on LV-426. | 我们降落在LV426 |
[33:57] | One ofour crew members was brought back on board with something attached to his face, | 队员把附在脸上的东西带回去 |
[34:01] | some kind of parasite. | 类似寄生虫的东西 |
[34:04] | We tried to get it off. It wouldn’t come off. | 我们试着弄下来 可是没办法 |
[34:06] | Later, it seemed to come off by itselfand die. | 后来 它好像脱皮而死 |
[34:09] | Kane seemed fine. | 肯恩的气色不错 |
[34:12] | We were all having dinner, and, um, | 我们一起用晚餐 |
[34:14] | it must have laid something inside his throat, some sort of embryo. | 它一定在他体内产卵 |
[34:18] | -He started, um, he. -Look, man. | -然后他就开始 -听着 大姐 |
[34:22] | I only need to know one thing-where they are. | 我只想知道它在哪里 |
[34:27] | -Yo, Vasquez. Kick ass. -Anytime, anywhere. | -干掉它 -随时随地 |
[34:30] | Right, right. Somebody said “alien.” She thought they said “illegal alien” and signed up. | 有人一提到异形 她就以为是非法移民 |
[34:35] | -Fuck you, man. -Anytime, anywhere. | -去你的 -随时奉陪 |
[34:37] | Are you finished? | 够了没 |
[34:45] | I hope you’re right. I really do. | 希望你说的对 真的 |
[34:50] | Yeah, okay, right. Thank you, Ripley. | 好了 谢谢你 蕾普丽 |
[34:53] | We also have Ripley’s report on disk. I suggest you study it. | 磁碟片上也有她的报告 我建议你们研究一下 |
[34:56] | Because just one of those things managed to wipe out my entire crew in less than 24 hours. | 那只异形在24小时内消灭我全船人员 |
[35:01] | And if the colonists have found that ship, then there’s no telling | 如果移民发现那艘船 不知道 |
[35:04] | how many of them have been exposed. | 有多少只已经在活动 |
[35:06] | Do you understand? | 明白吗 |
[35:10] | Anyway, we have it on disk, so you better look at it. | 全都在磁碟片上 最好去看看 |
[35:13] | Any questions? | 还有问题吗 |
[35:16] | What is it, Private? | 什么事 二等兵 |
[35:18] | How do I get out of this chickenshit outfit? | 我该怎么脱离这胆小部队 |
[35:21] | You secure that shit, Hudson. | 给我闭嘴 哈德逊 |
[35:26] | All right. | 好吧 |
[35:28] | Now listen up. | 现在听好 |
[35:32] | I want this thing to go smooth | 我要大家按规矩 |
[35:34] | and by the numbers. | 好好地干 |
[35:37] | I want D.C.S. and tactical database assimilation by 08:30. | 早上八点半 携带战略资料 |
[35:42] | Ordinance loading, weapons strip and drop-ship prep details, | 全副武装 全体动员 |
[35:45] | -will have seven hours. -Oh, come on. | -离行动时间有七小时 -又来了 |
[35:47] | Now, move it, people! | 动手吧 各位 |
[35:49] | All right, sweethearts. You heard the man, and you know the drill. | 好的 甜心们 你们听到中尉的话 |
[35:52] | Assholes and elbows! Hudson, come here. Come here. | 赶快行动 哈德逊 过来 给我过来 |
[36:12] | I don’t care if you are short, Hudson. Get it done. | 我不管 哈德逊 快去做 |
[36:14] | Hey, Sarge. You’ll get lip cancer smoking those. | 士官长 抽雪茄会得口腔癌 |
[36:16] | Corporal, I want this loading lock sealed. Now! | 下士 我要这舱口关闭 快点 |
[36:20] | -How many more you got, Spunkmeyer? -Last one. | -还有多少没弄好 史都麦 -最后一个 |
[36:22] | Good. Take it away. | 很好 把它弄好 |
[36:42] | Clear behind. | 小心后面 |
[36:50] | Did you check number three? Let me see that. | 检查过3区吗 我来看看 |
[36:53] | I feel like kind of a fifth wheel around here. Is there anything I can do? | 我在游手好闲 可以帮忙吗 |
[36:57] | I don’t know. Is there anything you can do? | 我不知道 你能做什么 |
[37:02] | Well, I can drive that loader. | 我能操作起重机械人 |
[37:04] | I have a Class 2 rating. | 我有2等级数 |
[37:08] | Be my guest. | 请便 |
[37:56] | Where you want it? | 放哪儿 |
[38:01] | Bay 12, please. | 请放到12区 |
[38:59] | All right, sweethearts. We’re a team, and there’s nothing to worry about. | 好的 甜心们 你们是一队 没什么好担心的 |
[39:03] | We come here, and we gonna conquer, and we gonna kick some. | 我们前来是要奋力杀敌 |
[39:07] | -Is that understood? That’s what we gonna do, sweethearts. -Yes, sir. | -明白吗 这就是我们的任务 -明白 |
[39:10] | We are going to go and get some. | 咱们就这么干 大家好好表现 |
[39:12] | All right, people! On the ready line! | 好了 到预备位置 |
[39:15] | -Are you lean? Are you mean? -Yeah! Yeah! | -你们狠吗 够狠吗 -是 |
[39:18] | -What are you? What are you? -Lean and mean! | -你们是什么 -陆战队 |
[39:21] | Hudson! Get on the ready line, marine! | 哈德逊 到预备位置 |
[39:23] | Get some today! Get on the ready line! | 动身了 到预备位置 |
[39:26] | Yo! Move it out! Move it out, goddamn it! | 快 快 快 妈的 |
[39:29] | Get hot! One, two, three! Get out, get out, get out! | 动起来 1 2 3 走 走 走 |
[39:33] | Move it out, move it out, move it out! Move it out, move it out, move it out! | 走 走 走 走 走 走 |
[39:39] | Absolutely badasses. | 真是一群悍将 |
[39:43] | Let’s pack ’em in. Get in there! | 上车了 进去 |
[39:46] | All right! Move it! | 好的 快点 |
[39:48] | Let’s go, let’s go! One, two, three, | 上车 上车 1 2 3 |
[39:50] | four, five, six! | 4 5 6人 |
[39:54] | All right. I want combat seating. You know your places. | 好了 战斗位置 大家都知道 |
[39:58] | Get those weapons stowed. Let’s go. | 武器放好 快 |
[40:01] | Come on. Settle down, people. | 大家坐好 |
[40:04] | Lock ’em in, Hudson. | 锁好 哈德逊 |
[40:06] | Ready to get it on? You know it! | 上路吧 |
[40:10] | Okay, Bishop, let’s go. | 好了 主教 起飞吧 |
[40:13] | Roger. | 收到 |
[40:17] | I’m ready, man. | 我准备好了 哥儿们 |
[40:19] | Ready to get it on! Go! | 准备大干一场 走 |
[40:27] | Stand by. Cross-locking now. Prelaunch autocycle engaged. | 预备 锁门 闸门关闭 |
[40:34] | Primary couplers released. Hit the internals. | 主连结器脱离 开启主动力 |
[40:50] | -Shit, man. -Confirm cross-lock and drop stations secured. | -见鬼 -确认锁紧及发射安全 |
[40:53] | Affirmative. All drop stations secured. | 确定 发射安全 |
[41:01] | Stand by. Ten seconds. | 预备 十秒钟 |
[41:06] | Stand by to initiate release sequencer on my mark. | 照我的口令 准备发射 |
[41:10] | -Five, four, three, -We’re on an express elevator to hell, going down. | -5 4 3 -我们正在下地狱 下去了 |
[41:15] | two, one, mark. | 2 1 发射 |
[41:33] | -Switch to D.C.S. ranging. -240, nominal to profile. | -转到DCS地形图 -表面纵剖面图240度 |
[41:38] | We’re in the pipe, five by five. | 我们上5X5航道 |
[41:51] | We’re picking up some hull ionization. | 正通过电离层 |
[41:53] | Got it. Rough air ahead. | 前面有乱流 |
[41:56] | We’re in for some chop. | 正冲过去 |
[42:12] | How many drops is this for you, Lieutenant? | 中尉 你有几次飞行经验 |
[42:17] | Thirty-eight. | 38次 |
[42:19] | Simulated. | 模拟飞行 |
[42:21] | How many combat drops? | 几次战斗经验 |
[42:23] | Uh, two, including this one. | 两次 包括这次 |
[42:27] | -Shit. -Oh, man! | -惨了 -天啊 |
[42:43] | Range 014. Turning on final. | 014度 准备降落 |
[42:53] | And I’m telling you, I got a bad feeling about this drop. | 我告诉你 我有个坏预感 |
[42:56] | You always say that, Frost. You always say, “I got a bad feeling about this drop.” | 你老是这么说 “我有个坏预感” |
[42:59] | Okay, okay. When we get back without you, | 好吧 万一你回不去 |
[43:02] | I’ll call your folks. | 我会通知你父母 |
[43:07] | All right. Let’s see what we can see. | 好了 让我看看 |
[43:11] | Everybody online. Looking good. | 大家都在 精神很好 |
[43:16] | Drake, check your camera. There seems to be a malfunction. | 德里克 你的电眼好像有故障 |
[43:20] | That’s better. Pan it around a bit. | 好多了 移动一下 |
[43:23] | -Good. -I’m ready, man. Check it out. | -好 -准备好了 你们看 |
[43:27] | -I am the ultimate badass. -Yeah. That’s right. | -我是最强战士 -是的 没错 |
[43:30] | -State-of-the-badass art. You do not want to fuck with me. -Who here’s runnin’? | -铁血悍将 最好别惹我 -谁是这里的头儿 |
[43:35] | Check it out. | 你看 |
[43:39] | Hey, Ripley, don’t worry. | 蕾普丽 别担心 |
[43:42] | Me and my squad of ultimate badasses will protect you. | 我和我的兄弟会保护你的 |
[43:45] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[43:47] | Check it out. | 看 |
[43:50] | Independently targeting particle-beam phalanx. | 这是独立瞄准粒子枪系统 |
[43:53] | Fry halfa city with this puppy. | 包准把异形烧成焦炭 |
[43:57] | We got tactical smart missiles, | 还有导弹系统 |
[43:59] | phase-plasma pulse rifles, R.P.G.’s. | 还有最先进的太空武器 |
[44:02] | We got sonic, electronic ball breakers! | 还有超音波电子枪 |
[44:06] | We got nukes, we got knives, sharp sticks. | 我们有核子武器 还有刀具 很锋利 |
[44:09] | Knock it off, Hudson. All right, gear up. | 别闹了 韩森 大家准备好 |
[44:12] | Two minutes, people. Get hot. | 2分钟 各位准备行动 |
[44:16] | Somebody wake up Hicks. | 把西克斯叫醒吧 |
[44:31] | Coming around for a 709er. | 接近709度 |
[44:34] | -Terminal guidance locked in. -Where’s the damn beacon? | -自动导航锁定 -该死的信号在哪里 |
[44:37] | Oh, I see it. | 看到了 |
[44:45] | -That’s the atmosphere processor? -Yep, that’s it. | -那就是大气处理机 -没错 就是它 |
[44:49] | Remarkable piece of machinery. Completely automated. | 顶尖的科技 全自动化 |
[44:52] | You know, we manufacture those, by the way. | 我们也生产这玩意 |
[45:04] | Okay, Ferro. Take us in low over the main colony complex. | 好 弗洛 带我们到殖民地的主要区域 |
[45:11] | Storm shutters are sealed. | 雨窗关闭 |
[45:13] | There’s no visible activity. All right. Hold at 40. | 没有可见活动 好 稳住40英里前进 |
[45:17] | -Roger. -Give me a slow circle of the complex. | -知道 -慢慢绕着建筑物飞 |
[45:28] | Structure seems intact. They still have power. | 结构似乎完整 他们仍有电力 |
[45:32] | Okay, Ferro. Set down on the landing grid. | 好了 弗洛 降落吧 |
[45:37] | Immediate dust off on my clear, then stay on station. | 清除视觉障碍 随时待命 |
[45:54] | Down and clear. | 可以发动 |
[45:57] | Ten seconds, people. Look sharp. | 十秒钟 提起精神 |
[46:02] | All right. I want a nice, clean dispersal this time. | 好吧 咱们来个漂亮分散队形 |
[46:07] | Let’s go! Move it out! | 走吧 快点 |
[46:10] | Head ’em up! | 来吧 |
[46:32] | First squad up on line. Hicks, get yours in accord and watch the rear. | 第一队就位 希克斯 你殿后 |
[46:37] | Vasquez, take point. Let’s move! | 瓦丝克斯带头 前进 |
[46:48] | Move up. | 前进 |
[46:52] | Hudson, run a bypass. | 哈德逊 把电门弄开 |
[47:00] | Second squad, move up. Flanking positions. | 第二队前进 掩护队形 |
[47:03] | Second squad on line. | 第二队就位 |
[47:34] | You set? | 好了没 |
[47:39] | Go on. | 前进 |
[48:06] | Second team, move inside. Hicks, take the upper level. | 第二队往里面走 希克斯 搜上面的通道 |
[48:37] | Sir, you copying this? Looks like hits from small-arms fire. | 长官 你看到吗 看来是被轻型武器攻击 |
[48:42] | Uh, we got some explosives damage. | 像是地震引起的 |
[48:46] | It’s probably seismic survey charges. | 爆炸损害 |
[48:48] | Are you reading this? Keep it tight, people. | 你听到吗 跟紧点 |
[49:05] | All right. Hicks, Hudson, use your motion trackers. | 希克斯 哈德逊 用你们的行动追踪器 |
[49:27] | Nothing. Not a goddamn thing. | 什么迹象都没有 |
[49:35] | Quarter and search by twos. | 两人一组搜索 |
[49:49] | Okay. Dietrich, Frost, you’re up. | 迪杰 法斯 你们上 |
[50:39] | It’s right in there. | 就在里面 |
[50:54] | Now! Now! | 马上 快 |
[50:57] | Good one, Hudson! | 干得好 哈德逊 |
[50:59] | Uh, sir, uh, we have a negative situation here. Uh, movin’ on, sir. | 长官 里面没有可疑情况 我们继续搜索 |
[51:14] | Wait. Wait, tell him to. | 等等 叫他们 |
[51:18] | Hicks, back up. Pan right. | 希克斯 后退 镜头移向右边 |
[51:22] | -There. -You seeing this all right? | -看这里 -看得到吗 |
[51:28] | Looks melted. Somebody must have bagged one of Ripley’s bad guys here. | 像是被腐蚀过 看来是杀死蕾普丽队员的东西 |
[51:34] | Acid for blood. | 硫酸血 |
[51:36] | If you like that, you’re gonna love this. | 你喜欢那个 更会爱死这个 |
[51:53] | Quit screwing around. | 别闹了 |
[51:54] | Second squad, what’s your status? | 第二队 情况如何 |
[51:56] | Uh, we just finished our sweep. Nobody’s home. | 我们刚检查完 没有人 |
[51:59] | -Roger. -Sir, this place is dead. | -知道了 -长官 这是死城 |
[52:02] | Whatever happened here, I think we missed it. | 不管发生什么事 我们都错过了 |
[52:05] | All right. The area’s secured. Let’s go in and see what their computer can tell us. | 这地方安全 去看看电脑能告诉我们些什么 |
[52:09] | -Wait a minute. It’s not secure. -The area’s secured, Ripley. | -等一下 还不安全 -安全了 蕾普丽 |
[52:12] | First team, head for operations. | 第一队 向主控室前进 |
[52:15] | -Hudson, see if you can get their C.P.U. on line. -Affirmative. | -哈德逊 接上他们的CUP -遵命 |
[52:18] | -Hicks, meet me at the south lock. We’re coming in. -Roger. | -希克斯 在南门等我 我来了 -收到 |
[52:22] | He’s comin’ in. I feel safer already. | 他要进来 我觉得好安全 |
[52:25] | Pendejo jerk-off. | 别来烦我 |
[52:47] | Sir, we got the C.P.U. on line. No problem. | 长官 我们已经和GCU连线了 没有问题 |
[52:51] | Good. Stand by in Operations. | 好 准备行动 |
[52:55] | Okay, let’s go. | 好 我们走吧 |
[53:17] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[53:20] | Yes. | 我没事 |
[53:38] | Sir, they sealed off this wing at both ends, | 长官 他们封锁区域的两端 |
[53:42] | welded the doors and blocked off the stairs with heavy equipment. | 舱门封住 楼梯被重物塞着 |
[53:46] | But it looks like the barricade didn’t hold. | 看起来阻碍物好像没作用 |
[53:50] | -Any bodies? -No, sir. | -有尸体吗 -没有 长官 |
[53:52] | Last stand. | 最后一站 |
[53:54] | Must have been a hell ofa fight. | 看来打过一场大战 |
[53:57] | Yeah, looks that way. | 是啊 好像是 |
[54:01] | All right, Drake, this way. | 好了 德里克 这边 |
[54:03] | We should be able to cut through the medlab to Operations. | 也许能从化验室到主控室 |
[54:58] | Lieutenant. | 中尉 |
[55:02] | Gorman. | 高曼 |
[55:21] | Are those the same ones that. | 跟你说的一样吗 |
[55:36] | Careful, Burke. | 小心点 巴克 |
[55:47] | Looks like love at first sight to me. | 看来它对你一见钟情 |
[55:51] | Oh, he likes you, Burke. | 它喜欢你 巴克 |
[55:54] | Two are alive. The rest are dead. | 两个还活着 其余死了 |
[55:58] | “Surgically removed before embryo implantation. | “进行割除异体胚胎时 |
[56:01] | Subject Marachek, John J., died during the procedure.” | 约翰死于手术中” |
[56:06] | They killed him taking it off. | 他们杀了他 取走异形 |
[56:09] | Yo, Hicks. | 希克斯 |
[56:13] | I think we got something here. | 我看有动静了 |
[56:20] | -Behind us. -One of us? | -在我们后面 -我们的人吗 |
[56:24] | Apone, where are your people? Anybody in “D” block? | 阿朋 你的人都在吗 有人在D区吗 |
[56:27] | Ah, that’s a negative. We’re all in Operations. | 没有 我们都在主控室 |
[56:33] | Talk to me, Frosty. | 快回答 法斯 |
[56:35] | Let’s keep moving, baby. | 继续走 宝贝 |
[56:56] | -It’s moving. -Which way? | -在动了 -哪里 |
[56:58] | It’s coming straight for us. Straight up. | 朝着我们来 一直来 |
[57:39] | -Fuck! -Hold up. | -可恶 -慢点 |
[57:42] | Ripley. | 蕾普丽 |
[58:03] | It’s all right. | 没事了 |
[58:06] | -It’s all right. -Come on. Just grab her, Corporal. | -没事了 -捉住她 下士 |
[58:09] | Don’t be afraid. Come on. We won’t hurt you. | 别怕 过来 我们不会害你 |
[58:12] | It’s all right. It’s okay. | 没事了 没事的 |
[58:14] | Come on out. Come on. | 出来 出来 |
[58:17] | -Easy. Easy. -I got her. | -慢慢来 -我捉到了 |
[58:19] | Damn! | 可恶 |
[58:21] | -Watch her! -She’s under the grille! Don’t let her go. | -别跟丢了 -她在管子下面 别让她跑了 |
[58:24] | -Frost, get your light up here. -Where’d she go? | -把灯照过来 -她跑到哪里 |
[58:30] | -Shine the light. -Here. Here. | -开灯 -这里 这里 |
[58:34] | Here. Here. There she is. | 这里 这里 她在这里 |
[58:36] | Keep back. Keep back. Don’t scare her. | 退后 退后 别吓到她 |
[58:38] | -Grab her, man. We’re gonna lose her. -Damn it! | -捉住她 她会跑掉 -可恶 |
[58:43] | Kick it out! | 加油 |
[58:46] | Wait. | 等等 |
[59:15] | It’s okay. It’s all right. | 好了 没事了 |
[59:19] | Don’t be afraid. | 别害怕 |
[59:23] | See? | 看 |
[59:25] | Wait. No, you don’t. | 等等 不 不可以 |
[59:27] | -It’s okay. -You’re gonna be all right now. | -没事的 -你会没事的 |
[59:33] | Easy. Easy. It’s gonna be okay. | 慢点 慢点 你会没事的 |
[59:37] | It’s all right. You’re gonna be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[59:42] | Easy. Easy. | 慢点 慢点 |
[1:00:21] | -What’s her name again? -Rebecca. | -她叫什么名字 -丽贝卡 |
[1:00:23] | Now think, Rebecca. Concentrate. | 回想一下 丽贝卡 专心想 |
[1:00:27] | Just start at the beginning. | 从头开始想 |
[1:00:30] | Where are your parents? | 你父母在哪里 |
[1:00:33] | Now, look, Rebecca, you have to try and help. | 听着 丽贝卡 你必须 |
[1:00:36] | Gorman, give it a rest, why don’t you? | 高曼 让她休息吧 |
[1:00:41] | Total brain lock. | 头壳坏掉了 |
[1:00:44] | Physically, she’s okay. | 她的身体很好 |
[1:00:46] | Borderline malnutrition, but I don’t think there’s any permanent damage. | 只是营养不良 不会有大碍 |
[1:00:49] | Come on. We’re wasting our time. | 走吧 我们在浪费时间 |
[1:01:01] | Try this. | 喝这个 |
[1:01:03] | It’s a little hot chocolate. | 热巧克力 |
[1:01:07] | There you go. | 喝吧 |
[1:01:12] | That good, huh? | 不错吧 |
[1:01:18] | I made a clean spot here. | 我帮你擦一下 |
[1:01:22] | Now I’ve done it. Guess l’ll have to do the whole thing. | 好了 看来我得擦干净 |
[1:01:35] | Hard to believe there’s a little girl under all this. | 很难想像这里还有个小女孩 |
[1:01:41] | And a pretty one too. | 而且很漂亮 |
[1:01:47] | You don’t talk much, do you? | 你不喜欢讲话 对吧 |
[1:01:58] | Smoking or nonsmoking? | 吸烟区 还是非吸烟区 |
[1:02:00] | Just tell me what you’re scanning for, Private. | 告诉我你在扫瞄什么 |
[1:02:02] | -P.D.T.s. -What? | -PDTS -什么东西 |
[1:02:04] | Personal data transmitters. | 私人资料转换器 |
[1:02:06] | Every colonist had one surgically implanted. | 每个移民都有植入 |
[1:02:09] | If they’re within 20 klicks, we’ll read it out here. | 二十公里内可以测到 |
[1:02:12] | So far, zippo. | 但目前为止 什么都没有 |
[1:02:15] | I don’t know how you managed to stay alive, | 我不知道你怎么活下来 |
[1:02:18] | but you’re one brave kid, Rebecca. | 不过你很勇敢 丽贝卡 |
[1:02:22] | Newt. | 纽特 |
[1:02:26] | -What’d you say? -Newt. | -你说什么 -纽特 |
[1:02:30] | My name’s Newt. | 我叫纽特 |
[1:02:32] | Nobody calls me Rebecca except my brother. | 除了我哥哥 没人叫我丽贝卡 |
[1:02:37] | Newt? I like that. | 纽特 好名字 |
[1:02:41] | I’m Ripley. It’s nice to meet you. | 我是蕾普丽 很高兴认识你 |
[1:02:47] | And who is this, hmm? | 这是谁 |
[1:02:50] | -Casey. -Hello, Casey. | -卡西 -你好 卡西 |
[1:02:54] | What about your brother? What’s his name? | 你哥哥呢 他叫什么 |
[1:02:57] | Timmy. | 蒂米 |
[1:02:59] | Is Timmy around here too? Maybe hiding like you were? | 蒂米也在吗 也许跟你一样藏起来了 |
[1:03:07] | Any sisters? | 你还有姐妹吗 |
[1:03:12] | Mom and dad? | 爸妈呢 |
[1:03:17] | Newt, look at me. Where are they? | 纽特 看着我 他们在哪里 |
[1:03:21] | They’re dead, all right? Can I go now? | 他们死了 我可以走吗 |
[1:03:27] | I’m sorry, Newt. | 很遗憾 纽特 |
[1:03:30] | Don’t you think you’d be safer here with us? | 你和我们在一起比较安全 |
[1:03:36] | These people are here to protect you. | 那些人会保护你 |
[1:03:38] | They’re soldiers. | 他们是军人 |
[1:03:41] | It won’t make any difference. | 那也没有用 |
[1:03:57] | Need anything else? | 还要什么吗 |
[1:04:01] | Hello, Bishop. Do you need anything else? | 主教 你还要什么 |
[1:04:06] | No. | 不要 |
[1:04:10] | That’s a nice pet you got there, Bishop. | 你的宠物很可爱 主教 |
[1:04:13] | Magnificent, isn’t it? | 很棒 是不是 |
[1:04:16] | Yo! Stop your grinnin’ and drop your linen! Found ’em. | 别管别的事 我找到了 |
[1:04:21] | -They alive? -Unknown, | -还活着吗 -不知道 |
[1:04:23] | but it looks like all of them. | 看来到处都是 |
[1:04:25] | Over at the processing station, Sublevel 3, | 它们在加工厂 地下三楼 |
[1:04:30] | under the main cooling towers. | 主冷冻库也有 |
[1:04:33] | Looks like a goddamn town meeting. | 看来它们在那里集合 |
[1:04:36] | Let’s saddle up, Apone. | 整装出发 阿朋 |
[1:04:38] | Aye, sir. | 是 长官 |
[1:04:40] | All right. Let’s go, people. They ain’t payin’ us by the hour. | 出发了 军机不得延误 |
[1:04:43] | Let’s go. Head ’em out! | 咱们大干一场吧 |
[1:04:45] | Okay, Frost, you’re driving. | 好 法斯 你开车 |
[1:04:59] | It’s okay. Don’t worry. It’ll be okay. | 没事的 别担心 会没事的 |
[1:05:43] | I want a straight “V” deployment, second team on left flank. | 镇暴队形 第二队左翼 |
[1:05:47] | Advance on axial 664. Tracker on line. | 方位664前进 镜头打开 |
[1:05:51] | Set the “V” gain to filter R.F. ambient. | 队形前进包围RF |
[1:05:54] | Hudson, tracker on line. Left and right, little buddy. | 哈德逊 打开镜头 左 右 各位 |
[1:06:00] | Forty meters in, bearing 221, there should be a stairwell. | 四十米 方位221 应该有楼梯 |
[1:06:04] | Check. Got it. | 有 |
[1:06:07] | You want Sublevel 3. | 目的地 地下三楼 |
[1:06:11] | Let’s go, people. Hudson, you got the point. | 快点 各位 哈德逊 你开路 |
[1:06:14] | Hicks, watch our tails. | 希克斯 你殿后 |
[1:06:16] | Nice and easy. Check those corners. | 慢慢来 检查角落 |
[1:06:20] | Check those corners. | 检查角落 |
[1:06:25] | -Watch your spacing. -All right. You heard the man. | -保持距离 -听到没有 |
[1:06:28] | Don’t bunch up. Stay loose. | 别乱走 靠近点 |
[1:06:30] | Uh, your transmission’s showing a lot ofbreakup. | 摄影机有点视讯不良 |
[1:06:33] | Probably getting some interference from the structure. | 可能受到建筑物干扰 |
[1:06:36] | Use those lights. | 用灯照 |
[1:06:39] | Next one down, and proceed on a 216. | 另一个来了 向216区前进 |
[1:06:44] | Uh, roger. That’s a 216. | 知道了 216区 |
[1:06:48] | I’m not making that out too well. What is it, Hudson? | 看不到是什么东西 |
[1:06:51] | You tell me, man. I only work here. | 你说呢 我只负责砍怪 |
[1:07:09] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[1:07:11] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[1:07:15] | Proceed inside. | 前进 |
[1:07:33] | Watch your fire and check your targets. | 看到敌人再打 |
[1:07:36] | Remember we’re looking for civvies in here. | 别忘了我们在找移民 |
[1:07:48] | Easy. | 别紧张 |
[1:07:50] | Tighten it up, Frost. We’re getting a little thin. | 跟紧点 法斯 你快脱队了 |
[1:07:55] | Nice and easy. | 慢慢来 |
[1:07:59] | Looks like some sort of secreted resin. | 看起来像是树脂分泌物 |
[1:08:01] | Yeah, but secreted from what? | 没错 从哪儿来的 |
[1:08:05] | Nobody touch nothing. | 什么都别碰 |
[1:08:08] | Busy little creatures, huh? | 这怪物还真有一套 |
[1:08:11] | Hot as hell in here. | 这里真的很热 |
[1:08:13] | Yeah, man, but it’s a dry heat. | 对 不过这是闷热 |
[1:08:15] | Knock it off, Hudson. | 别闹了 哈德逊 |
[1:08:25] | Lieutenant, what do those pulse rifles fire? | 中尉 这些电波枪火力如何 |
[1:08:29] | Ten millimeter explosive-tip caseless. | 10公分口径高爆弹 |
[1:08:31] | Standard light armor-piercing round. | 标准化轻武器 |
[1:08:33] | -Why? -Well, look where your team is. | -怎么了 -看看你的队员所在地 |
[1:08:36] | They’re right under the primary heat exchangers. | 在主电源室下面 |
[1:08:39] | So? | 又怎样 |
[1:08:41] | So if they fire their weapons in there, won’t they rupture the cooling system? | 他们发射火力会波及冷却系统 |
[1:08:45] | -Yeah. She’s absolutely right. -So? So what? | -她说的一点都没错 -又怎样 |
[1:08:49] | Look. This whole station is basically a big fusion reactor. | 基地理论上是座核子反应炉 |
[1:08:53] | Right? | 对吗 |
[1:08:56] | So you’re talking about a thermonuclear explosion, and adios, muchachos. | 她说的是热核子爆炸 一开火就完了 |
[1:09:01] | Oh, great. Wonderful. | 很好 太棒了 |
[1:09:03] | Shit! | 见鬼 |
[1:09:08] | Look. Uh, Apone. | 听着 阿朋 |
[1:09:13] | Look. We can’t have any firing in there. | 你们不能在里头开枪 |
[1:09:17] | I, uh, I want you to collect magazines from everybody. | 我命令你把所有弹匣收起来 |
[1:09:21] | -Is he fuckin’ crazy? -What the hell are we supposed to use, man, harsh language? | -你疯啦 -我们要用什么 用粗话骂 |
[1:09:25] | -Flame units only. I want rifles slung. -Sir, I. | -只准用喷火枪 不准用机枪 -长官 我… |
[1:09:28] | Just do it, Sergeant. And no grenades. | 快点 手榴弹也不行 |
[1:09:32] | All right, sweethearts. You heard the man. Pull ’em out. Come on. Let’s have ’em. | 好了 你们听到了 拿出来 |
[1:09:37] | Come on, Vasquez. Clear and lock. | 来 瓦丝克斯 快点 |
[1:09:43] | Damn! | 可恶 |
[1:09:45] | You too. Give it up, Ski. Come on. Let’s go. | 你也一样 威伯斯基 拿来 |
[1:09:48] | Crowe, I want it now. Give it up. | 克罗 我现在就要 拿来 |
[1:09:51] | Right on, Vas. | 干得好 瓦丝克斯 |
[1:09:54] | Let’s go, marine. Give it up. | 陆战队员 全都拿来 |
[1:09:56] | Frost, you got the duty. Open that bag. | 法斯 你负责 打开袋子 |
[1:09:58] | -Thanks a lot, Sarge. -Hicks, cover our ass. | -多谢了 士官长 -希克斯 掩护我后面 |
[1:10:01] | Head ’em out, people. | 向前走 |
[1:10:05] | I like to keep this handy for close encounters. | 我要这个作埋身肉博 |
[1:10:09] | I heard that. | 我听到了 |
[1:10:20] | Any movement? | 有动静吗 |
[1:10:22] | Nothing. Zip. | 什么都没有 |
[1:10:37] | Holy shit. | 老天爷 |
[1:10:52] | Newt, go sit up front. | 纽特 坐到前面 |
[1:10:55] | Go on! Now! | 去啊 快点 |
[1:11:26] | Steady, people. Let’s finish our sweep. | 慢慢来 我们要完成行动 |
[1:11:29] | We’re still marines, and we got a job to do. | 我们陆战队要开工了 |
[1:11:32] | -Keep it moving. -Easy. | -继续行动 -小心点 |
[1:12:08] | -Help! -What? | -救命啊 -什么事 |
[1:12:10] | -Top, get over here. We got a live one! -You’re gonna be all right. | -那边有个活的 -你不会有事的 |
[1:12:13] | Please, kill me. | 拜托 杀了我吧 |
[1:12:16] | Just stay calm. We’re gonna get you outta here. | 冷静点 我会救你的 |
[1:12:19] | It’s gonna be all right. Give me a hand. We gotta get her outta here. | 你不会有事 帮我一下 我们得救她出来 |
[1:12:21] | -What is it, Dietrich? -Convulsion! | -怎么回事 迪杰 -她抽筋了 |
[1:12:24] | Dietrich, get back! | 迪杰 退后 |
[1:12:27] | Get back! | 退后 |
[1:12:36] | -No! -Frost, flamethrower. Kill it! | -不 -法斯 发射喷火枪 杀了它 |
[1:12:40] | -Get back! -Flamethrower! Move! | -退后 -发射喷火枪 快 |
[1:13:12] | Movement! | 有动静了 |
[1:13:14] | -What’s the position? -I can’t lock in! | -哪个方向 -我无法锁定 |
[1:13:19] | Talk to me, Hudson! | 怎么样 哈德逊 |
[1:13:21] | Multiple signals. | 讯号繁复 |
[1:13:24] | They’re closing. | 它们接近中 |
[1:13:27] | Go to infrared, people. Look sharp! | 用红外线镜 小心点 |
[1:13:30] | What’s happening, Apone? Can’t see anything in here. | 怎么回事 什么也看不见 |
[1:13:33] | Pull your team out, Gorman. | 把部队撤回来 高曼 |
[1:13:41] | I got signals. I got readings in front and behind. | 有讯号了 前面 后面 |
[1:13:44] | Where, man? I don’t see shit. | 哪里 我怎么看不到 |
[1:13:46] | He’s right. There’s nothing back here. | 他说的对 这里没有东西 |
[1:13:49] | Look, I’m telling you. There’s something moving, and it ain’t us! | 是真的 有东西 不是我们 |
[1:13:53] | -Oh, shit. -Tracker’s off scale, man. | -他妈的 -已经超出追踪器的容量了 |
[1:13:56] | They’re all around us, man! Jesus! | 到处都是 天哪 |
[1:14:00] | Maybe they don’t show up on infrared at all. | 可能用红外线看不到 |
[1:14:13] | Frost! | 法斯 |
[1:14:20] | Come on! | 走吧 |
[1:14:28] | Jesus Christ, Apone! What is going on? | 老天 阿朋 发生什么事了 |
[1:14:31] | Wierzbowski and Crowe are down! | 威伯斯基和克罗受伤 |
[1:14:34] | -Dietrich, Crowe! -Sound off! Frost! Dietrich, Frost | -迪杰 克罗 -关掉声音 法斯 迪杰 法斯 |
[1:14:39] | Frost! | 法斯 |
[1:14:42] | Wierzbowski? | 威伯斯基 |
[1:14:46] | Wierzbowski? | 威伯斯基 |
[1:14:48] | Let’s rock! | 来吧 |
[1:14:55] | Who’s firing? Goddamn it! | 谁在开火 该死 |
[1:14:59] | -I ordered to hold fire. -They’re coming out of the walls! | -我命令停火 -它们从墙上钻出来了 |
[1:15:03] | They’re coming out of the goddamn walls! Let’s book! | 它们从墙上钻出来了 完蛋了 |
[1:15:05] | -On the right, man. -Uh, Apone, | -注意右边 -阿朋 |
[1:15:08] | I want you to lay down a suppressing fire with the incinerators. | 我要你们停火 |
[1:15:11] | Vasquez, Drake, hold your fire, goddamn it! | 瓦丝克斯 德里克 停火 该死 |
[1:15:13] | Apone, are you copying me? I want you to lay down suppressing fire, | 阿朋 听到没有 停火 |
[1:15:17] | with the incinerators and fall back by squads to the A.P.C. | 离开焚化炉 |
[1:15:20] | Over. Say again, all after “incinerator.” | 重复 全部退到焚化炉后 |
[1:15:22] | I said I want you to lay down a suppressing fire with the incinerators and fall back | 我要你们停火 退到 |
[1:15:27] | by squads to the A.P.C. Over. | 焚化炉后 完毕 |
[1:15:34] | -Sarge! Sarge! -Apone. | -中士 -阿朋 |
[1:15:36] | Talk to me. Apone? Copy! Copy! | 快说话 阿朋 收到 收到 |
[1:15:39] | -Talk to me, Apone. -He’s gone! | -快说话 阿朋 -他死了 |
[1:15:43] | -Get them out of there! -Shut up! | -叫他们回来 -住嘴 |
[1:15:45] | -Do it now! Hicks, whoever’s left, get. -Shut up! | -快点 活着的人 全都撤退 -闭嘴 |
[1:15:48] | Just shut up! Goddamn it! | 住嘴 该死的 |
[1:15:50] | It’s coming out of the goddamn walls! Where’s Apone? Where’s Apone? | 它们从墙上钻出来 阿朋在哪儿 |
[1:15:55] | The sarge is gone! Let’s get the fuck out of here! | 士官长死了 我们赶快走 |
[1:15:57] | -Let’s move it! -Let’s go, marine! | -快走 -快走 |
[1:16:01] | Hudson? Vasquez? | 哈德逊 瓦丝克斯 |
[1:16:04] | Hudson, look out! Get it! | 哈德逊 小心 打死它 |
[1:16:08] | Watch it! | 小心 |
[1:16:10] | -Hicks. -Come on. Behind you! Fall back! | -希克斯 -在你身后 撤退 |
[1:16:13] | -I told them to fall back. -Fall back, goddamn it, now! | -我叫他们撤退 -撤退 妈的 立刻 |
[1:16:17] | -They’re cut off! -Hudson, move your ass! | -他们被切断 -哈德逊 快跑路 |
[1:16:19] | -Do something! -Let’s go, marine! | -想想办法 -撤退 陆战队 |
[1:16:21] | Fuck! | 可恶 |
[1:16:23] | -Come on. Keep moving, baby. -Hold on, Newt. | -快撤退 -坐好 纽特 |
[1:16:31] | Ripley, what the hell are you doing? | 蕾普丽 你在干什么 |
[1:16:41] | Turn around! | 给我回去 |
[1:16:46] | That’s an order! | 这是命令 |
[1:16:52] | -Get off me, damn it! -Goddamn it, that’s an order! | -妈的 别碰我 -见鬼 这是命令 |
[1:16:55] | You had your chance, Gorman. | 你没机会了 |
[1:17:09] | Come on! | 快点 |
[1:17:31] | Come on. Let’s move it! | 快点 走 |
[1:17:33] | Come on! Let’s go! Let’s go! | 快点 走 快走 |
[1:17:36] | It’s blocked, man. We gotta go around! | 此路不通 我们得绕道 |
[1:17:39] | -Open the door! Hicks! -Drake, we are leaving! | -去开门 希克斯 -德里克 我们要走了 |
[1:17:44] | Get them, man! | 这些王八蛋 |
[1:17:47] | Run for it! | 快上车 |
[1:17:51] | Shit! | 该死 |
[1:17:56] | -Go! Go! -Come on, man! Come on! | -快走吧 -加把劲 加把劲 |
[1:18:07] | Drake, come on! | 德里克 快来呀 |
[1:18:14] | No! | 不 |
[1:18:18] | -Fire in the hole! -He’s gone! | -车上起火 -他没救了 |
[1:18:21] | Put it out! Put it out! Go! Go! | 快去灭火 快 快 |
[1:18:23] | -Come on. Put it out! -Drake’s coming, man! | -快去灭火 -德里克 快来 |
[1:18:27] | -He’s gone! -Drake! No, he’s not! | -他没救了 -德里克 不 他没有 |
[1:18:31] | Forget him! He’s gone! | 算了 他死了 |
[1:18:39] | They’re in the goddamn door! | 快关门 |
[1:18:44] | Eat this! | 吃子弹吧 |
[1:18:47] | Ripley! | 蕾普丽 |
[1:18:50] | Go, go, go! | 走 走 走 |
[1:19:55] | It’s all right! We’re clear! | 没事了 我们脱身了 |
[1:19:57] | Ripley, you’ve blown the transaxle! | 蕾普丽 你弄坏了轮胎 |
[1:20:00] | You’re just grinding metal! | 现在就个金属轮子在滚 |
[1:20:02] | Come on, ease down. | 放慢 放慢 |
[1:20:04] | Ease down. | 放慢 |
[1:20:06] | Ease down. Ease down. Ease down. | 放慢 放慢 放慢 |
[1:20:22] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[1:20:25] | I’m all right. Hudson. | 我很好 哈德逊 |
[1:20:27] | Get away from me, man! | 不要你管 |
[1:20:30] | Lieutenant. What happened to Gorman? | 中尉 高曼如何 |
[1:20:34] | I don’t know. Maybe a concussion. | 不知道 也许撞到了 |
[1:20:37] | -But he’s alive. -He’s dead! | -还活着 -他死定了 |
[1:20:39] | Wake up, pendejo, and then I’m gonna kill you! | 醒醒 我要宰了你 |
[1:20:42] | Back off. Right now. | 退后 快点 |
[1:20:46] | Fuck! Somebody get me a first aid kit. | 妈的 给我急救箱 |
[1:20:49] | Hey, look. | 看啊 |
[1:20:53] | The sarge and Dietrich aren’t dead, man. | 士官长和迪杰没死 |
[1:20:56] | Their signs are real low, but they ain’t dead. | 讯号很弱 不过还没死 |
[1:20:58] | -Then we go back in there and get them. -Fuck that! | -我们回去救人 -去你的 |
[1:21:01] | -We don’t leave our people behind. -I ain’t going back in there. | -我们不会留下战友 -我才不回去 |
[1:21:03] | You can’t help them! | 你们也没办法 |
[1:21:06] | You can’t. Right now they’re being cocooned just like the others. | 没有救了 他们会像其他人一样变成卵状 |
[1:21:14] | -Oh, dear Lord Jesus, this ain’t happenin’, man. -Damn it. | -老天 不会吧 -见鬼 |
[1:21:19] | This can’t be happenin’, man. This isn’t happenin’! | 不可能 不可能 |
[1:21:22] | All right. We got seven canisters of CN-20. | 我们有七支CN20散弹炮 |
[1:21:26] | I say we roll them in there and nerve gas the whole fucking nest. | 我们用摧泪弹打它们 |
[1:21:29] | That’s worth a try, but we don’t even know if it’s gonna affect them. | 值得一试 不过根本不知道有没有效 |
[1:21:32] | -Let’s just bug out and call it even. Okay? -What are we talking about this for? | -我们走吧 算平手好了 -还说这些干嘛 |
[1:21:36] | I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. | 最好从空中用核弹炸掉这地方 |
[1:21:43] | It’s the only way to be sure. | 这是唯一的方法 |
[1:21:45] | -Fuckin’ “A”! -Hold on. Hold on one second. | -真有一套 -慢点 慢点 |
[1:21:48] | This installation has a substantial dollar value attached to it. | 这是很有价值的巨资工程 |
[1:21:53] | They can bill me. | 叫公司寄帐单给我 |
[1:21:55] | Okay, look. This is an emotional moment for all of us, okay? | 好了 听看 大家都很激动 |
[1:22:00] | I know that. But let’s not make snap judgments, please. | 这我知道 但我们不要开玩笑 拜托 |
[1:22:04] | This is clearly-clearly an important species we’re dealing with, | 我们面对的是很重要的生物 |
[1:22:07] | and I don’t think that you or I or anybody has the right | 我不认为你们有权 |
[1:22:10] | -to arbitrarily exterminate them. -Wrong. | -任意杀光它 -错了 |
[1:22:13] | Yeah. Watch us. | 你等着瞧吧 |
[1:22:15] | Maybe you haven’t been keeping up on current events, | 也许你瞎了 |
[1:22:17] | but we just got our asses kicked, pal! | 我们差点没命 |
[1:22:20] | Look. I’m not blind to what’s going on, | 我不是瞎子 |
[1:22:23] | but I cannot authorize that kind of action. | 我不同意这行动 |
[1:22:26] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:22:29] | Well, I believe Corporal Hicks | 我相信希克斯下士 |
[1:22:32] | has authority here. | 有指挥权 |
[1:22:35] | Corporal Hicks is. | 希克斯下士 |
[1:22:37] | This operation is under military jurisdiction, | 这是项军事行动 |
[1:22:40] | and Hicks is next in chain of command. | 希克斯有第二指挥权 |
[1:22:42] | Am I right, Corporal? | 对吗 下士 |
[1:22:44] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:22:47] | Yeah, that’s right. | 对 没错 |
[1:22:50] | Yeah. Look, Ripley. Yes. | 听着 蕾普丽 |
[1:22:52] | This is a multimillion-dollar installation, okay? | 这是很昂贵的工程 |
[1:22:55] | He can’t make that kind of decision. | 他不能乱下命令 |
[1:22:57] | He’s just a grunt. Uh, no offense. | 他只是小兵 别介意 |
[1:22:59] | -None taken. Ferro, do you copy? -Standing by. | -没关系 弗洛 你听到吗 -准备好了 |
[1:23:03] | Prep for dust off. We’re gonna need immediate evac. | 我们马上撤退 |
[1:23:06] | Roger. On our way. | 收到 立即出发 |
[1:23:08] | I say we take off, nuke the site from orbit. It’s the only way to be sure. | 我说起飞后用核弹炸掉这地方 这是唯一的方法 |
[1:23:15] | Let’s do it. | 出发了 |
[1:23:24] | Let’s go. Pick it up, Hudson. Pick it up, baby. | 快点 抬起来 哈德逊 抬起来 |
[1:23:33] | All right. Set him down here. | 好了 把他放下来 |
[1:23:41] | Move it, Spunkmeyer. We’re rolling. | 快点 史巴梅尔 起飞了 |
[1:23:49] | Hold on a second. There’s something. | 慢点 有东西 |
[1:23:51] | Just get up here. | 快上来 |
[1:23:53] | I’m in. Ramp closing. | 我进来了 挡板关起来 |
[1:24:15] | Spunkmeyer. | 史巴梅尔 |
[1:24:18] | Goddamn it. | 该死 |
[1:24:22] | Well, where the fuck? | 你去哪儿了 |
[1:24:37] | Run! | 快跑 |
[1:25:20] | Well, that’s great. That’s just fuckin’ great, man. | 完了 这下全完了 |
[1:25:24] | Now what the fuck are we supposed to do? | 现在该怎么办 |
[1:25:27] | We’re in some real pretty shit now, man! | 我们现在可惨了 |
[1:25:29] | Are you finished? | 你好了没有 |
[1:25:34] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[1:25:41] | I guess we’re not gonna be leaving now, right? | 现在没办法走了 对不对 |
[1:25:46] | I’m sorry, Newt. | 抱歉 纽特 |
[1:25:47] | You don’t have to be sorry. It wasn’t your fault. That’s it, man. | 你不必道歉 这不是你的错 |
[1:25:51] | Game over, man! Game over! | 完了 什么都完了 |
[1:25:54] | What the fuck are we gonna do now? What are we gonna do? | 我们该怎么办 怎么办 |
[1:25:56] | Maybe we could build a fire. Sing a couple of songs, huh? Why don’t we try that? | 我们可以生个火 唱唱歌 这样好不好 |
[1:26:01] | We’d better get back ’cause it’ll be dark soon, | 天黑前得回去 |
[1:26:04] | and they mostly come at night, mostly. | 它们都在夜间活动 多半都是 |
[1:26:24] | That’s everything, right? All right. This is absolutely everything | 全都在这儿吗 好的 这些都是 |
[1:26:28] | that we could salvage out of the A.P.C. wreckage. | 失事船上能用的武器 |
[1:26:31] | We got four pulse rifles with about 50 rounds each. | 四把50连发电波散弹枪 |
[1:26:35] | That ain’t so good. | 并不太理想 |
[1:26:37] | We got, uh, 1 5 of these M-40 grenades. | 还有15个M40手榴弹 |
[1:26:41] | Don’t touch that. | 别碰 |
[1:26:43] | -Dangerous, honey. -Is that the only flamethrower? | -危险 甜心 -那是唯一的喷火枪吗 |
[1:26:45] | Yeah. It’s only half full, but it’s functional. | 对 燃料只剩一半 还能用 |
[1:26:50] | Got another one, it’s damaged. I don’t know about that one. | 另一个坏了 我不大清楚这支 |
[1:26:53] | But the good news, we got four of these robot sentries, | 好消息是 我们有四套这种机械感应器 |
[1:26:59] | with display and scanners intact. | 而且大致都相当完好 |
[1:27:02] | They really kick ass. I think they’ll come in handy. | 如果我们要消灭异形的话 这些应该派得上用场 |
[1:27:06] | How long after we’re declared overdue can we expect a rescue? | 没按时回航 几时才有救援 |
[1:27:12] | Seventeen days. | 17天 |
[1:27:15] | Seventeen days? | 17天 |
[1:27:18] | Hey, man, I don’t wanna rain on your parade, but we’re not gonna last 17 hours. | 老兄 我不想扫兴 我们连17小时都撑不了 |
[1:27:22] | Those things are gonna come in here like they did before. They’re gonna come in here. | 那怪物不会放过我们 他们会 |
[1:27:26] | -Hudson! Hudson! -They’re gonna come in here and they’re gonna get us! | -哈德逊 哈德逊 -他们会追过来把我们都干掉 |
[1:27:29] | This little girl survived longer than that | 这小女孩没有武器 |
[1:27:31] | with no weapons and no training. | 没受过军事训练 都活到现在 |
[1:27:34] | Right? | 对吧 |
[1:27:38] | Why don’t you put her in charge? | 让她指挥呀 |
[1:27:41] | You’d better just start dealing with it, Hudson. Listen to me. | 你最好要振作点 哈德逊 听我说 |
[1:27:44] | Hudson, just deal with it because we need you. | 哈德逊 我们需要你 |
[1:27:46] | And I’m sick of your bullshit. | 别罗唆 |
[1:27:48] | Now, I want you to get on a terminal and call up some kind of floor plan file. | 用电脑找出楼层平面图 |
[1:27:52] | Do you understand? Construction blueprints. I don’t care. | 懂吗 建筑蓝图 |
[1:27:55] | Anything that shows the layout of this place. Are you listening? | 这地方的布局平面图 你在听吗 |
[1:27:57] | -Yeah. -I need to see air ducts. | -有 -我要通风口 |
[1:28:00] | I need to see electrical access tunnels, subbasements, | 小通道 地下室 |
[1:28:04] | every possible way into this complex. | 任何能逃出这里的资料 |
[1:28:08] | -We don’t have much time. -Okay. | -时间不多 -好 |
[1:28:12] | -Okay, I’m on it. -Hudson! | -好 我去找 -哈德逊 |
[1:28:15] | Just relax. | 放轻松 |
[1:28:23] | I’ll be in medlab. I’ll check on Gorman, continue my analysis. | 我到化验室看高曼 继续研究 |
[1:28:28] | Fine. You do that. | 很好 这样最好 |
[1:28:37] | So this service tunnel must be how they’re moving back and forth. | 它一定是走这条通道 |
[1:28:41] | That’s right. It moves from the processing station | 没错 它们从处理室 |
[1:28:43] | right into the sublevel here. | 走到地下室 |
[1:28:48] | Come down on that. Okay, come over. | 下来一点 好 再过来 |
[1:28:51] | Hold. Go back. Okay, punch that in right there. | 回去 好 定点就是这里 |
[1:29:00] | -No. It’s back here. -Okay. | -不 回去 -好的 |
[1:29:04] | Well, there’s a pressure door at this end. | 这里有个压力舱 |
[1:29:07] | Couldn’t we put one of the remote sentry units in the tunnel and then seal that door? | 把它关闭可以阻挡一阵子 |
[1:29:11] | Yeah, that’ll work, but we gotta figure on them getting into the complex. | 的确有用 但它们可能从别处进来 |
[1:29:14] | That’s right, so we repair the barricades at these two intersections. | 没错 所以我们要在这些交叉点放置阻碍物 |
[1:29:19] | Right. And weld plate steel over these ducts, | 对 再把通道封死 |
[1:29:22] | here and here and here. | 这里和这里 |
[1:29:27] | That way they can only come at us from these two corridors. | 这样他们就只能通过2条走廊过来 |
[1:29:30] | All right. Then we put the other sentry units here and here, right? | 阻止它到化验室及主控室 |
[1:29:36] | -Right. -Outstanding. | -好了 -了不起 |
[1:29:38] | Now all we need is a deck of cards. | 现在可以放心玩牌了 |
[1:29:42] | All right, people. Let’s move like we got a purpose. | 好了 大伙 照计划进行 |
[1:29:45] | -Affirmative. -Affirmative. | -遵命 -遵命 |
[1:30:03] | Do your thing, baby. Come on, Vasquez. Let’s get the hell outta here. | 我们封闭这通道 宝贝 快点 搞完走人 |
[1:30:06] | Hudson here. “A” and “B” sentries are in place and keyed. | 我是哈德森 A和B感应器已经全部装好了 |
[1:30:09] | -Roger. Stand by. Arming now. -Test it, Hudson. | -待命 我们已经在准备武装了 -可以了 哈德森 |
[1:30:14] | Do it! Fire in the hole! | 动手 开火 |
[1:30:20] | Okay, great. Let’s get the hell outta here! | 我们赶快离开这里吧 |
[1:30:23] | We’re sealing the tunnel. Come on, baby. | 我们要封锁这个区域 快点 |
[1:30:38] | For what it’s worth. | 希望有用 |
[1:30:42] | Here. I want you to put this on. | 给 我要你戴上这个 |
[1:30:46] | -What’s it for? -It’s a locator. | -做什么 -定位器 |
[1:30:48] | Then I can find you anywhere in the complex on this. | 可以在任何地方找到你 |
[1:30:54] | -It’s just a precaution. -Thanks. | -只是为安全起见 -谢了 |
[1:30:58] | Doesn’t mean we’re engaged or anything. | 这不表示我们订婚了 |
[1:31:01] | All right, what’s next? | 下一步是什么 |
[1:31:32] | Last stop. | 到了 |
[1:31:38] | Get in. | 上床 |
[1:31:40] | Scoot down. That’s good. | 脚放进去 这才乖 |
[1:31:44] | Now, you lie here and have a nap. You’re very tired. | 在这儿睡一下 你累坏了 |
[1:31:49] | I don’t want to. I have scary dreams. | 我不睡 我会做恶梦 |
[1:31:54] | Well, I bet Casey doesn’t have scary dreams. | 我打赌卡西不会做恶梦 |
[1:31:58] | Let’s take a look. | 看一看 |
[1:32:00] | Nope. Nothing bad in there. | 没有 没有什么 |
[1:32:02] | See? Maybe you could just try to be like her, hmm? | 看 你可以跟她一样 |
[1:32:06] | Ripley, she doesn’t have bad dreams, | 蕾普丽 她是不会做恶梦的 |
[1:32:09] | because she’s just a piece of plastic. | 因为她只是布偶 |
[1:32:12] | Right. I’m sorry, Newt. | 对 抱歉 纽特 |
[1:32:22] | There. | 对着你 |
[1:32:25] | My mommy always said there were no monsters, | 我妈常说这里没有怪物 |
[1:32:28] | no real ones, but there are. | 没有真的怪物 可是真的有 |
[1:32:32] | Yes, there are, aren’t there? | 真的有 是吗 |
[1:32:36] | Why do they tell little kids that? | 他们为什么这么说 |
[1:32:40] | Most of the time it’s true. | 多数时候他们都是对的 |
[1:32:42] | Did one of those things grow inside her? | 她会不会被怪兽攻击 |
[1:32:46] | I don’t know, Newt. | 我不知道 纽特 |
[1:32:49] | That’s the truth. | 真的 |
[1:32:51] | Isn’t that how babies come? I mean, people babies? | 人类的小孩不就是这样来的吗 |
[1:32:56] | -They grow inside you. -Oh, that’s very different. | -也是体内孕育的 -两者有很大的不同 |
[1:32:59] | Did you ever have a baby? | 你有没有生过小孩 |
[1:33:01] | Yes, I did. I had a little girl. | 有 我有一个小女儿 |
[1:33:05] | -Where is she? -She’s gone. | -她现在在哪里 -她走了 |
[1:33:11] | You mean dead. | 你是说她死了 |
[1:33:15] | Here. | 这给你 |
[1:33:17] | Take this. | 戴上它 |
[1:33:20] | For luck. | 保平安用 |
[1:33:25] | There’s that. | 好了 |
[1:33:30] | Don’t go, please. | 别走 拜托 |
[1:33:32] | Newt, I’m gonna be right in the next room. | 纽特 我就在隔壁 |
[1:33:35] | And you see that camera right up there? | 看到墙上的电眼吗 |
[1:33:37] | I can see you right through that camera, | 我从那里随时看到 |
[1:33:40] | all the time to see if you’re safe. | 你是不是安全 |
[1:33:47] | I’m not gonna leave you, Newt. | 我不会离开你 纽特 |
[1:33:50] | I mean that. That’s a promise. | 真的 我保证 |
[1:33:54] | You promise? | 你保证 |
[1:33:56] | I cross my heart. | 我发誓 |
[1:33:59] | -And hope to die? -And hope to die. | -死都不会 -死都不会 |
[1:34:18] | Now go to sleep, and don’t dream. | 睡吧 不要做梦 |
[1:34:27] | Sneak. | 小鬼 |
[1:34:37] | The molecular acid oxidizes after the creature’s death, completely neutralizing it. | 怪物死后酸血层氧化就没危险 |
[1:34:42] | Bishop, you know, that’s very interesting, but it doesn’t really get us anywhere, does it? | 主教 很有意思 不过我没兴趣 |
[1:34:45] | I’m trying to figure out what we’re dealing with here. | 我们到底在对抗什么东西 |
[1:34:48] | Let’s go through it again. | 重新想想 |
[1:34:50] | They grab the colonists, they move them over there, | 它们捉住移民 送到这里 |
[1:34:52] | and they immobilize them to be hosts for more of these. | 作为宿主 再繁殖更多怪物 |
[1:34:57] | Which would mean that there would have to be a lot of these parasites, right? | 这表示有更多异形 对吗 |
[1:35:01] | One for each colonist. That’s over 100, at least. | 就算一个宿主对应一个异形 至少超过一百只 |
[1:35:03] | Yes. That follows. | 是的 没错 |
[1:35:05] | But each one of these things comes from an egg, right? | 每个异形都是卵生的 |
[1:35:11] | So who’s laying these eggs? | 谁把蛋藏起来呢 |
[1:35:13] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[1:35:17] | It must be something we haven’t seen yet. | 一定是我们还没见过的东西 |
[1:35:19] | Hey, maybe it’s like an ant hive. | 也许就像蚂蚁窝 |
[1:35:21] | Bees, man. Bees have hives. | 你是说蜂窝吧 |
[1:35:23] | You know what I mean. There’s, like, one female that runs the whole show. | 你知道我的意思 它就像是女王蜂一样掌控全局 |
[1:35:28] | -Yes, the queen. -Ueah, the mama. | -没错 就是女王蜂 -没错 就是它 |
[1:35:31] | She’s badass, man. I mean, big. | 它很难缠 |
[1:35:33] | These things ain’t ants, estupido. I know that. | 这些东西可不像蚂蚁 我知道 |
[1:35:36] | Bishop, I want these specimens destroyed as soon as you’re finished with them. | 主教 我要你把标本销毁 |
[1:35:41] | -Is that clear? -Mr. Burke gave instructions | -懂吗 -巴克先生下达指令 |
[1:35:44] | that they were to be kept alive in stasis for return to the company labs. | 叫我带活标本回基地 |
[1:35:50] | He was very specific about it. | 他特别交待的 |
[1:35:53] | Look. Those two specimens are worth millions to the bio-weapons division, right? | 这些标本价值非凡 |
[1:35:57] | Now, if you’re smart, we can both come out of this heroes, | 如果你够聪明 咱们会成为英雄 |
[1:36:01] | and we will be set up for life. | 下半辈子都不愁吃穿 |
[1:36:05] | You’re crazy, Burke. Do you know that? | 你疯了 巴克 你知道吗 |
[1:36:08] | Do you really think you can get a dangerous organism like that past I.C.C. quarantine? | 这种危险生物能通过检疫吗 |
[1:36:12] | How can they impound it if they don’t know about it? | 没人了解它们 怎么通不过 |
[1:36:15] | But they will know about it, Burke, from me. | 我会告诉他们 巴克 |
[1:36:18] | Just like they’ll know that you were responsible for the deaths of 157 colonists. | 他们也会知道 你害死157个移民 |
[1:36:22] | -Wait a second. -You sent them to that ship. | -等一下 -你派他们来这里 |
[1:36:25] | -You’re wrong. -I just checked the colony log. | -你弄错了 -我查过移民日志 |
[1:36:27] | Directive dated 6-1 2-79, signed Burke, Carter J. | 出发日期61279 巴克·卡特签署 |
[1:36:31] | You sent them out there, and you didn’t even warn them. | 你派他们来 却没警告他们 |
[1:36:34] | -Why didn’t you warn them, Burke? -Okay, look. | -你为何不警告他们 巴克 -听着 |
[1:36:37] | What if that ship didn’t even exist? Do you ever think about that? | 你想过那鬼船也许不存在吗 |
[1:36:39] | I didn’t know. So now if I went and made a major security situation out of it, | 我并不知道 要是我小题大做 |
[1:36:43] | everybody steps in, administration steps in, and there’s no exclusive rights for anybody. | 每个单位都来干涉 公司得不到专利权 |
[1:36:46] | Nobody wins. So I made a decision, and it was wrong. | 大家都吃亏 我犯了错 |
[1:36:50] | It was a bad call, Ripley. It was a bad call. | 我只是判断错误 蕾普丽 |
[1:36:53] | -Bad call? -Right. | -判断错误 -没错 |
[1:36:55] | These people are dead, Burke! | 那些人都死了 巴克 |
[1:36:57] | Don’t you have any idea what you’ve done here? | 你知道你干了什么吗 |
[1:36:59] | I’m gonna make sure that they nail you right to the wall for this! | 我一定要让他们逮到你送进监狱 |
[1:37:02] | You’re not gonna sleaze your way out of this one. | 别想夹着尾巴跑掉 |
[1:37:05] | Right to the wall. | 我要整垮你 |
[1:37:09] | Ripley. | 蕾普丽 |
[1:37:12] | You know, I expected more from you. | 我本来对你很有信心 |
[1:37:14] | I thought you’d be smarter than this. | 我以为你是聪明人 |
[1:37:17] | Well, I’m happy to disappoint you. | 我很高兴让你失望 |
[1:37:34] | -What is it? What’s going on? -They’re coming. | -怎么回事 -它们来了 |
[1:37:36] | -Where? -In the tunnel. | -在哪里 -在隧道里 |
[1:37:40] | Here we go. “A” and “B” gun tracking far end. Multiple targets. | 我们的武器已经追踪到它们 并向它们开火了 目标有好多个 |
[1:37:52] | Those ammo counters go. | 这些武器还真行 |
[1:37:56] | “B” gun’s down 50%. | B枪弹药已经用掉一半了 |
[1:37:59] | Man, it’s a shooting gallery down there. | 下面一定战况激烈 |
[1:38:06] | Sixty rounds left on “B.” | B枪只剩下60发子弹了 |
[1:38:07] | Forty. Twenty. Ten. | 40发 20发 10发 |
[1:38:11] | “B” gun’s dry. Twenty on “A.” | B枪弹药已经用完了 A枪只剩下20发 |
[1:38:14] | Ten. Five. | 10发 5发 |
[1:38:20] | That’s it. | 用完了 |
[1:38:22] | Jesus, they were wall-to-wall in there. | 老天啊 下面真是一场混战 |
[1:38:29] | They’re at the pressure door. | 它们在撞门 |
[1:38:33] | Man, listen to that. | 我的天啊 |
[1:38:35] | Bishop here. I’m afraid I have some bad news. | 我是主教 有坏消息 |
[1:38:39] | Well, that’s a switch. | 这倒新鲜 |
[1:38:43] | It’s very pretty, Bishop, but what are we looking for? | 很漂亮 主教 有什么问题 |
[1:38:46] | That’s it. Emergency venting. | 就是那个 紧急通风口 |
[1:38:49] | Oh, that’s beautiful, man. Oh, man, that-that just beats it all. | 真好 真是智者千虑 必有一失 |
[1:38:54] | -How long till it blows? -Four hours. | -多久喷一次 -4小时 |
[1:38:57] | With a blast radius of 30 kilometers, | 范围大概30公里半径 |
[1:39:00] | equal to about 40 megatons. | 平均4千万吨 |
[1:39:04] | -We got problems. -I don’t believe this. I don’t fucking believe this. | -难题来了 -我不敢相信 |
[1:39:07] | Vasquez, close the shutters. | 瓦丝克斯 把窗闸关起来 |
[1:39:10] | Why can’t we shut it down from here? | 为什么不从这里关闭 |
[1:39:12] | I’m sorry. The crash caused too much damage. | 抱歉 坠机造成严重损害 |
[1:39:14] | An overload is inevitable at this point. | 没有办法修复 |
[1:39:17] | Oh, man, and I was getting short. | 天 越来越没希望了 |
[1:39:20] | Four more weeks and out. Now I’m gonna buy it on this rock. | 只差4星期我便可以退役了 我们被困死了 |
[1:39:23] | -It ain’t half fair, man. -Hudson, give us a break! | -不公平 -哈德逊 少废话 |
[1:39:25] | Four more weeks. Oh, man. | 四个礼拜 天啊 |
[1:39:28] | We’ve got to get the other drop ship from the Sulaco. | 我们必须派一艘船来救我们 |
[1:39:31] | I mean, there must be some way of bringing it down on remote. | 一定有办法摇控太空船 |
[1:39:34] | How? The transmitter was on the A.P.C. It’s wasted. | 怎么做 联络系统坏了 |
[1:39:38] | I don’t care how, but we’d better think of something. We’d better think of a way. | 不管怎样 我们最好想想办法 |
[1:39:41] | -Think of what? We’re fucked! We’re doomed! -Shut up! | -想个屁 我们死定了 -住嘴 |
[1:39:44] | Shut up! What about the colony transmitters? | 住嘴 殖民地的通讯器呢 |
[1:39:47] | The uplink tower down at the other end. Why can’t we use that? | 终端在控制塔 我们可以利用吗 |
[1:39:50] | No, I checked. The hardware in between here and there was damaged. | 不行 我查过 那里的通道被堵住了 |
[1:39:53] | We can’t align the dish. | 没办法联接天线 |
[1:39:55] | Well, somebody’s gonna have to go out there, | 一定得有人出去 |
[1:39:58] | take a portable terminal, go out there and patch in manually. | 拿电脑亲自去修复 |
[1:40:01] | Oh, yeah, sure. With those things running around? You can count me out. | 是呀 怪物就在附近徘徊 我可不去 |
[1:40:06] | -Guess we can just count you out of everything. -I’ll go. | -你哪儿都不敢去 -我去 |
[1:40:08] | That’s right, man. Why don’t you go, man? | 没错 伙计 你为什么不去 |
[1:40:10] | -I’ll go. -What? | -我去 -什么 |
[1:40:12] | I’ll go. I mean, I’m the only one qualified to remote pilot the ship anyway. | 我去 只有我有资格遥控太空船 |
[1:40:16] | -Yeah, right, man. Bishop should go. -Good idea. | -是啊 应该让主教去 -好主意 |
[1:40:21] | Believe me, I’d prefer not to. | 相信我 我宁可不去 |
[1:40:23] | I may be synthetic, but I’m not stupid. | 虽然我是人造人 我可不笨 |
[1:40:38] | How long? | 有多远 |
[1:40:40] | This conduit runs almost to the uplink assembly, 180 meters. | 水管几乎一直通到上层大厅 180公尺 |
[1:40:43] | -Say 40 minutes to crawl down there. -Right. | -爬到那儿要40分钟 -好的 |
[1:40:46] | An hour to patch in and align the antenna. | 联接天线大约要一个小时 |
[1:40:51] | Thirty minutes to prep the ship, | 把太空船准备好要30分钟 |
[1:40:53] | and about 50 minutes flight time. It’s gonna be close. | 飞行时间约50分钟 时间紧迫 |
[1:41:01] | -Good luck. -See you soon. | -祝好运 -回头见 |
[1:41:05] | Watch your fingers. | 小心 |
[1:41:10] | Vaya con Dios, man. | 希望他顺利 伙计 |
[1:41:25] | This is unbelievable. Twenty meters and closing. | 真是不敢相信 已经逼近至20米处 |
[1:41:30] | -Fifteen. -How many? | -15米处 -多少只 |
[1:41:32] | Can’t tell. Lots. | 很难说 反正很多 |
[1:41:36] | “D” gun’s down 50%. | D枪已经用了一半的子弹 |
[1:41:42] | “C” gun’s right behind it. | C枪也差不多了 |
[1:41:47] | Stopping them. It ain’t stopping them. | 难道没有办法阻止它们吗 |
[1:41:50] | -150 rounds on “D.” -Come on. Come on, baby. | -D枪只剩下150发了 -挺住啊 |
[1:41:55] | Hundred rounds. | 100发 |
[1:41:58] | Come on! Come on! | 加油 加油 |
[1:42:05] | “D” gun’s down to 20. | B枪只剩下20发了 |
[1:42:08] | Ten. | 10发 |
[1:42:11] | Damn it! | 见鬼 |
[1:42:14] | Wait! They’re retreating. | 等等 它们撤退了 |
[1:42:23] | The guns stopped them. | 我们的枪火阻止它们了 |
[1:42:27] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[1:42:37] | Next time they walk right up and knock. | 下一次就没这么多子弹了 |
[1:42:39] | Yeah, but they don’t know that. | 不过它们不知道这点 |
[1:42:41] | They’re probably looking for other ways to get in. | 它们也许会从别的地方进来 |
[1:42:45] | That’ll take ’em a while. | 我们可以解决它们的 |
[1:42:47] | -Maybe we got ’em demoralized. -Shut up! | -也许它们被我们逼得动弹不得 -闭嘴 |
[1:42:50] | I want you two walking perimeter. | 我要你们在四处巡逻 |
[1:42:54] | Move! | 快去 |
[1:43:03] | Hey, listen. | 听着 |
[1:43:05] | We’re all in strung-out shape, | 大家都快累死了 |
[1:43:08] | but stay frosty and alert. | 可是要沉着机警点 |
[1:43:13] | We can’t afford to let one of those bastards in here. | 那怪物进来我们就完了 |
[1:43:16] | All right. Vamonos. | 好的 |
[1:43:29] | How long’s it been since you got any sleep? | 你多久没睡了 |
[1:43:31] | Twenty-four hours? | 24小时 |
[1:43:35] | Hicks, I’m not gonna end up like those others. | 希克斯 我不想像他们那样 |
[1:43:38] | You’ll take care of it, won’t you? | 你会”处理善后”吧 |
[1:43:43] | If it comes to that, I’ll do us both. | 如果那怪物进来 我会把我俩先杀了 |
[1:43:49] | Listen, let’s just make sure it doesn’t come to that. | 听好 希望不会那样 |
[1:43:52] | -All right? -All right. | -好吗 -好的 |
[1:43:56] | Hey, I want to introduce you to a personal friend of mine. | 我跟你介绍一个好朋友 |
[1:44:01] | This is an M-41A pulse rifle, 10 millimeter, | 这是M41A电波机关枪 10厘米口径 |
[1:44:05] | with an over-and-under 30 millimeter pump-action grenade launcher. | 上下都有30厘米手榴弹筒 |
[1:44:09] | Feel the weight. | 试试重量 |
[1:44:18] | Okay, what do I do? | 好吧 我该怎么做 |
[1:44:25] | -Okay, pull it in tight here. -Right. | -好了 抓紧 -好 |
[1:44:28] | Lean into it. | 夹紧 |
[1:44:31] | All right. Now, it will kick some. | 会有后座力 |
[1:44:33] | All right. When the counter reads zero here, you. | 当指数变零时 |
[1:44:37] | -I press this up? -That’s right. | -按这个 -对 |
[1:44:41] | Get another one in quick. Slap it in hard. | 赶快换弹匣 用力卡住 |
[1:44:45] | Right. And you’re ready to rock and roll. | 这样就能大干了 |
[1:44:48] | -What’s this? -That’s the grenade launcher. | -这是什么 -手榴弹筒 |
[1:44:51] | I don’t think you want to mess with that. | 最好别碰 |
[1:44:53] | You started this. Show me everything. | 是你开的头 全教我吧 |
[1:44:57] | I can handle myself. | 我能自己来 |
[1:45:01] | Yeah, I noticed. | 我注意到了 |
[1:45:13] | How do you feel? | 你还好吧 |
[1:45:15] | All right, I guess. One hell of a hangover. | 还好吧 好像大醉一场 |
[1:45:20] | -Look, Ripley, I just want. -Forget it. | -蕾普丽 我只想 -算了 |
[1:45:23] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[1:46:21] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[1:47:35] | Newt, wake up. | 纽特 醒醒 |
[1:47:38] | Wha-Be quiet. | 别出声 |
[1:47:40] | We’re in trouble. | 我们遇上麻烦了 |
[1:48:00] | No! | 不 |
[1:48:02] | Move, Newt! | 快走 纽特 |
[1:48:36] | Help! Help! | 救命 救命 |
[1:48:40] | -Hicks! -Somebody! | -希克斯 -来人 |
[1:48:42] | Say again, Bishop. | 主教 再说一次 |
[1:48:44] | You’ve got it into auto-refuel mode, and it’s sequencing right? | 你接通自动加油的程式 频率没错吧 |
[1:48:48] | That’s right. Okay, good. Stay on it. | 好 继续联络 |
[1:48:51] | Get back to me when you’ve activated the launch cycle. | 等你发动引擎再联络 |
[1:48:55] | -Roger. -He’s at the uplink tower. | -收到 -他在上层塔台 |
[1:48:58] | Good. Terrific. | 好的 太棒了 |
[1:49:02] | -Hicks! Hicks! Hicks! -Help! | -希克斯 希克斯 -救命 |
[1:49:05] | -Help! Help! -Hicks, help us! | -救命 救命 -希克斯 救命 |
[1:49:08] | -Break the glass! Break it. Break it. -Yes. | -把玻璃弄破 弄破 弄破 -聪明 |
[1:49:12] | I’ll try. | 我试试看 |
[1:49:34] | Ripley, I’m scared. | 蕾普丽 我好怕 |
[1:49:37] | Me too. | 我也一样 |
[1:49:44] | Stay here. | 待在这里 |
[1:49:58] | It’s the medlab. Hudson! | 是医疗化验室 哈德逊 |
[1:50:01] | Vasquez, meet me in medlab. We got a fire. | 瓦丝克斯 到化验室会合 有火灾 |
[1:50:05] | We’re on our way. | 马上来 |
[1:50:10] | They’re coming, Newt. | 他们来了 纽特 |
[1:50:44] | Shoot it out! | 射玻璃 |
[1:50:50] | -Hudson! -Jesus. | -哈德逊 -天啊 |
[1:50:56] | Christ, kid, look out! | 孩子 当心 |
[1:51:06] | Fucking die. | 去死吧 |
[1:51:19] | -Over there! Ready? -Yeah! Yeah! | -那边 好了吗 -好了 |
[1:51:22] | Now! | 马上 |
[1:51:27] | -Hudson? -Yeah. All clear. | -哈德逊 -安全了 |
[1:51:29] | Nailed the other one. lt’s history, man. | 另一只也死了 完蛋了 |
[1:51:33] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[1:51:36] | Burke. It was Burke. | 是巴克 是巴克搞的鬼 |
[1:51:42] | I say we grease this rat-fuck son of a bitch right now. | 现在就宰了这混帐 |
[1:51:46] | Just doesn’t make any goddamn sense. | 一点道理也没有 |
[1:51:51] | He figured that he could get an alien back through quarantine, | 他以为能偷运一只异形通过检疫站 |
[1:51:56] | if one of us was impregnated, | 如果我们之中有人能孕育它 |
[1:52:00] | whatever you call it, | 不管你怎么说 |
[1:52:02] | and then frozen for the trip home. | 然后把尸体冷冻运回去 |
[1:52:05] | Nobody would know about the embryos we were carrying, | 没人知道我们带着怪物回去 |
[1:52:09] | me and Newt. | 我和纽特 |
[1:52:13] | Wait a minute, now. We’d all know. | 等等 我们不知道 |
[1:52:15] | Yes. The only way he could do it | 是的 他只要 |
[1:52:17] | is if he sabotaged certain freezers on the way home. | 在回航途中破坏我们的冷冻库 |
[1:52:21] | Namely yours. | 名义上你们的 |
[1:52:23] | Then he could jettison the bodies and make up any story he liked. | 然后再把尸体丢掉 随便编什么故事 |
[1:52:27] | -Fuck! He’s dead. -You’re dog meat, pal. | -妈的 他死定了 -太岂有此理了 |
[1:52:34] | This is so nuts. | 真是一派胡言 |
[1:52:36] | I mean, listen to what you’re saying. | 听你在说什么话 |
[1:52:38] | It’s paranoid delusion. | 都是你幻想的 |
[1:52:41] | It’s really sad. It’s pathetic. | 真悲哀 真可怜 |
[1:52:46] | You know, Burke, I don’t know which species is worse. | 巴克 我不知道谁比较坏 |
[1:52:50] | You don’t see them fucking each other over for a goddamn percentage. | 它们不会为了利益互相残杀 |
[1:52:53] | All right. We waste him. No offense. | 好 我们宰了他 |
[1:52:56] | No! He’s gotta go back. | 不 他得回去 |
[1:53:00] | -They cut the power. -What do you mean, they cut the power? | -它们把电力切断了 -什么 它们切断电源了吗 |
[1:53:03] | How could they cut the power, man? They’re animals. | 怎么可能 他们是动物 |
[1:53:04] | I want you two with trackers, checking the corridors! Move! | 你们去查走廊 快点 |
[1:53:07] | -Gorman, watch Burke! -I got him. | -高曼 看着巴克 -交给我 |
[1:53:09] | Newt, stay close. | 纽特 靠紧点 |
[1:53:15] | -I’ll go this side. -You do that, man. | -我走这边 -去吧 |
[1:53:42] | -Anything? -There’s something. | -有动静吗 -那儿 |
[1:53:45] | It’s inside the complex. | 它在里面 |
[1:53:48] | You’re just reading me. | 你测到的是我 |
[1:53:51] | No, no, it ain’t you. | 不 不 不是你 |
[1:53:55] | They’re inside the perimeter. They’re in here. | 它们在里面 它们在这儿 |
[1:53:59] | Hudson, stay cool! Vasquez? | 哈德逊 冷静点 瓦丝克斯 |
[1:54:09] | Hudson may be right. | 哈德逊可能说对了 |
[1:54:11] | -Get back, both of you! -The signal’s weird. | -你们都回来 -信号好怪 |
[1:54:15] | Must be some interference or something. | 一定是某种干扰 |
[1:54:18] | There’s movement all over the place! | 到处都有讯号 |
[1:54:20] | -Get back to Operations. -It’s game time. | -快回主控室 -游戏开始 |
[1:54:23] | Newt. | 纽特 |
[1:54:27] | Seal the door. Hurry! | 把门封起来 快点 |
[1:54:30] | Come on! Come on! Come on! Get back! | 快 快 回来 |
[1:54:34] | Work fast. | 动作快点 |
[1:54:39] | Cover your eyes, Newt. Don’t look at the light. | 把眼睛遮起来 纽特 别看火焰 |
[1:54:42] | Movement. Signal’s clean. | 有动静 信号清楚 |
[1:54:45] | Range, 20 meters. | 范围 20米 |
[1:54:47] | They found a way in, something we missed. | 它们找到进来的路 我们有漏洞 |
[1:54:50] | We didn’t miss anything. | 我们没有漏洞 |
[1:54:52] | Eighteen. Seventeen meters. | 18米 17米 |
[1:54:55] | Something under the floor, not in the plans. I don’t know. | 蓝图上没有的 我不知道 |
[1:54:58] | -Fifteen meters. -Ripley! | -15米 -蕾普丽 |
[1:55:00] | -Definitely inside the barricades. -Let’s go. | -绝对在障碍物内 -我们走吧 |
[1:55:05] | Thirteen meters. That’s right outside the door. | 13米 就在门外 |
[1:55:07] | Hicks, Vasquez, get back! This is a big fucking signal. | 你们退后 讯号真大 |
[1:55:10] | -How you doing, Vasquez? Talk to me. -Almost there. | -瓦丝克斯 你那里如何 快回答 -快好了 |
[1:55:15] | That’s it. | 好了 |
[1:55:17] | Twelve meters. Eleven. | 12米 11米 |
[1:55:22] | -Ten. -Then they’re right on us. | -10米 -他们要攻过来了 |
[1:55:24] | -Nine meters. -Remember, short, controlled bursts. | -9米 -记住 快速开枪 |
[1:55:27] | Eight meters. | 8米 |
[1:55:32] | Seven. | 7米 |
[1:55:35] | -Six. -It can’t be. That’s inside the room. | -6米 -在里面 不可能 |
[1:55:38] | -It’s reading right, man. Look! -Well, you’re not reading it right. | -上面这么显示 -你看错了 |
[1:55:43] | -Five meters, man. Four. -What the hell? | -5米 天啊 4米 -搞什么鬼 |
[1:55:50] | Oh, my God. Give me the light. | 老天 把灯给我 |
[1:56:13] | There they go! Over there! Get them! | 它们来了 在那边 干掉它们 |
[1:56:15] | Come on! Get them! | 快 干掉它们 |
[1:56:20] | Do something, Gorman! | 快想办法 高曼 |
[1:56:23] | Get them! Look out! There’s more of them! There’s more of them! | 干掉它们 还有好多 |
[1:56:27] | Medical! Get to Medical! Do it! Now! | 快到医药中心 快点 |
[1:56:31] | Hudson, look out! Look out! | 哈德逊 小心 小心 |
[1:56:36] | Now! | 快 |
[1:56:42] | Burke! | 巴克 |
[1:56:44] | Open this door! | 把门打开 |
[1:56:47] | Burke! Open it! | 巴克 快打开 |
[1:56:52] | Go! Fall back! | 走 撤退 |
[1:56:57] | Go! | 走 |
[1:56:59] | -Die, motherfucker! -Burke! | -去死吧 混蛋 -巴克 |
[1:57:02] | Hudson! Hudson! | 哈德逊 哈德逊 |
[1:57:06] | Motherfucker! Come on! Come on! Come and get it, baby! Come on! | 王八蛋 来 快点 过来 |
[1:57:11] | I don’t got all day! Come on! Come on! Come on, you bastard! | 随时奉陪 来啊 来呀 混帐 |
[1:57:15] | Come on! You too! Oh, you want some of this? | 你也一样 还要吗 你也想尝尝 |
[1:57:17] | Fuck you! | 去你的 |
[1:57:21] | Fuck you! Hicks! | 去你的 希克斯 |
[1:57:24] | Hudson! | 哈德逊 |
[1:57:34] | Come on. Let’s go! | 快点 我们走 |
[1:57:37] | It’s locked! | 锁住了 |
[1:57:57] | -Got it! Let’s go! Let’s go! -Go! Go! | -好了 走 -走 走 |
[1:58:03] | -Move, Gorman! -Seal it! | -高曼 快点 -封起来 |
[1:58:07] | Burke! Goddamn you! Open this door! | 巴克 天杀的 开门 |
[1:58:21] | Get back! | 退后 |
[1:58:24] | -Hurry up. -Gorman, get out of the way! | -快点 -高曼 让开 |
[1:58:26] | Ripley, this way! | 蕾普丽 这里 |
[1:58:30] | Wait. Get behind me. | 等一下 走在我后面 |
[1:58:32] | Whatever you’re gonna do, do it fast! | 我不管你要干嘛 快点 |
[1:58:37] | Hicks! Go! Come on. Let’s go. | 希克斯 走 |
[1:58:41] | Move! | 快 |
[1:58:50] | -Which way is it to the landing field from here? -This way. | -降落场在哪边 -这边 |
[1:58:58] | Go right. | 向右 |
[1:59:03] | This way. This way. | 这边 这边 |
[1:59:14] | -Which way? -Straight ahead and left. | -哪边 -往前 然后左转 |
[1:59:17] | Bishop, do you read me? Come in. Over. | 主教 听到吗 请回答 |
[1:59:21] | The ship is on its way. | 船快到了 |
[1:59:23] | E.T.A., 16 minutes. | 预定16分钟抵达 |
[1:59:26] | Stand by there. We’re on our way. | 准备好 我们要去了 |
[1:59:40] | -Which way now? -That way. | -现在哪条路 -那条 |
[1:59:42] | -No, wait. This way. -You sure? | -不 这条 -你确定吗 |
[1:59:47] | Vasquez, move! | 瓦丝克斯 快来 |
[1:59:52] | -Right up here. It’s just up here. -Hicks! | -就在这上面 -希克斯 |
[1:59:54] | We’re almost there. | 我们快到了 |
[1:59:57] | Newt, wait! Newt! | 纽特 等一下 纽特 |
[2:00:25] | Vasquez! | 瓦丝克斯 |
[2:00:27] | Go! | 走 |
[2:00:31] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[2:00:45] | Newt. | 纽特 |
[2:00:47] | Up there. There’s a shortcut across the roof. | 上面 屋顶有捷径 |
[2:00:51] | Hicks. | 希克斯 |
[2:01:02] | You always were an asshole, Gorman. | 高曼 你老是那么笨 |
[2:01:23] | -Newt! God! -Ripley! | -纽特 -蕾普丽 |
[2:01:25] | Newt! | 纽特 |
[2:01:28] | Hicks! Hicks, get her! Hurry! | 希克斯 快去救她 快 |
[2:01:35] | -Hold on, Newt! -I’m slipping! | -纽特 抓住 -我要滑下去了 |
[2:01:38] | -Don’t let go. -Ripley! | -别松手 -蕾普丽 |
[2:01:40] | -Hold on. Gotcha! -Help! | -抓住了 -救命 |
[2:01:44] | I gotcha. | 我抓住你了 |
[2:01:47] | Newt! | 纽特 |
[2:01:50] | No! | 不 |
[2:01:55] | Come on. We can find her with this. | 我们用这个找她 |
[2:01:58] | -Stay where you are, Newt. -Ripley! | -待在那儿别动 纽特 -蕾普丽 |
[2:02:01] | We’re coming. | 我们就到了 |
[2:02:14] | Ripley! | 蕾普丽 |
[2:02:18] | This way. | 这边 |
[2:02:24] | -She’s close. -Newt! | -接近了 -纽特 |
[2:02:30] | Ripley! | 蕾普丽 |
[2:02:32] | Where are you? Can you hear me? | 你在哪儿 听到吗 |
[2:02:35] | Newt! Here! | 纽特 这边 |
[2:02:37] | -I’m here! -Where? | -我在这儿 -哪里 |
[2:02:44] | Newt, are you okay? | 纽特 你还好吗 |
[2:02:47] | We’ll have to cut it. | 得切断它 |
[2:02:50] | Climb down, honey. We’ve gotta cut through. | 趴下 我们得切断它 |
[2:03:00] | Newt? | 纽特 |
[2:03:02] | Now, don’t move. Stay very still. | 别动 要静静的 |
[2:03:06] | Okay. | 好 |
[2:03:08] | We’re almost there. Hang in there, okay? | 快好了 你别动 |
[2:03:18] | -Hicks. Hurry. -I know. | -希克斯 快 -我知道 |
[2:03:19] | -I know! -I mean it! | -我知道 -我是说真的 |
[2:03:36] | Newt? Newt, just stay still. | 纽特 你别动 |
[2:03:42] | Almost there. | 快好了 |
[2:03:44] | No! | 不 |
[2:03:47] | Newt! | 纽特 |
[2:03:59] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[2:04:03] | -No! No! No! -Let’s go. | -不 不 不 -我们走吧 |
[2:04:05] | No! No! They don’t kill you! | 不 不 它们不会杀死你 |
[2:04:07] | They don’t kill you! | 它们不会杀她 |
[2:04:09] | She’s alive! She’s alive! | 她还活着 她还活着 |
[2:04:11] | All right. I believe you. She’s alive. | 好 我相信你 她还活着 |
[2:04:14] | We’ve got to go. Now! | 现在我们得走了 |
[2:04:31] | Go! | 走 |
[2:04:47] | -Hicks. -Get it off! | -希克斯 -脱下来 |
[2:04:51] | Get it off! | 快脱掉 |
[2:05:00] | Here. | 这儿 |
[2:05:08] | Go. | 走 |
[2:05:13] | Come on. You can make it. | 加油 你办得到 |
[2:05:38] | Bishop, how much time? | 主教 还有多少时间 |
[2:05:41] | Plenty. Twenty-six minutes. | 很多 26分钟 |
[2:05:43] | -We’re not leaving. -We’re not? | -我们还不走 -是吗 |
[2:07:11] | -Ripley. -I don’t wanna hear about it, Bishop. She’s alive. There’s still time. | -蕾普丽 -别说了 主教 她还活着 还有时间 |
[2:07:15] | In 19 minutes, this area is gonna be a cloud of vapor the size of Nebraska. | 再过19分钟 这星球会化成烟 |
[2:07:19] | Hicks, don’t let him leave. We ain’t going anywhere. | 希克斯 别让他跑了 我们那儿也不去 |
[2:07:24] | -See you, Hicks. -Dwayne. | -我们后会有期了 希克斯 -杜恩 |
[2:07:27] | It’s Dwayne. | 我叫杜恩 |
[2:07:32] | Ellen. | 我叫爱伦 |
[2:07:34] | Don’t be gone long, Ellen. | 爱伦 快去快回 |
[2:07:44] | Attention. Emergency. | 注意 紧急情况 |
[2:07:48] | All personnel must evacuate immediately. | 全体撤离 |
[2:07:52] | You now have 15 minutes | 还剩15分钟 |
[2:07:55] | to reach minimum safe distance. | 逃至安全地区 |
[2:08:43] | Attention. Emergency. | 注意 紧急情况 |
[2:08:47] | All personnel must evacuate immediately. | 全体撤离 |
[2:08:51] | You now have 14 minutes | 还剩14分钟 |
[2:08:54] | to reach minimum safe distance. | 逃至安全地区 |
[2:12:37] | -Ripley! Ripley! -Newt. | -蕾普丽 蕾普丽 -纽特 |
[2:12:55] | Grab on to me! Hold on! | 抱紧我 抓紧了 |
[2:16:50] | Let’s go! | 我们走吧 |
[2:16:55] | Behind us! | 后面 |
[2:17:48] | Attention. Emergency. | 注意 紧急情况 |
[2:17:51] | All personnel must evacuate immediately. | 全体撤离 |
[2:17:56] | Attention. Emergency. | 注意 紧急情况 |
[2:17:59] | All personnel must evacuate immediately. | 全体撤离 |
[2:18:04] | You now have four minutes | 剩4分钟 |
[2:18:06] | to reach minimum safe distance. | 逃至安全地区 |
[2:18:25] | Come on, goddamn it! | 快点呀 该死 |
[2:18:32] | Hold on to me! | 抱紧我 |
[2:19:23] | Attention. Emergency. | 注意 紧急情况 |
[2:19:26] | All personnel must evacuate immediately. | 全体撤离 |
[2:19:30] | You now have two minutes | 剩2分钟 |
[2:19:33] | to reach minimum safe distance. | 逃至安全地区 |
[2:19:43] | No. | 糟了 |
[2:19:48] | Bishop, goddamn you! | 主教 你真该死 |
[2:20:55] | Close your eyes, baby. | 宝贝 把眼睛闭上 |
[2:20:59] | Look! | 看 |
[2:21:08] | Come on! Come on! | 快呀 快呀 |
[2:21:39] | Punch it, Bishop! | 主教 全速前进 |
[2:22:27] | It’s okay. We’re okay. | 没事了 安全了 |
[2:22:42] | We made it. | 我们成功了 |
[2:22:44] | I knew you’d come. | 我就知道你会来 |
[2:23:01] | He’s gonna be all right. He’s just out. | 他会复原 他只是昏过去 |
[2:23:04] | I had to give him another shot for the pain. | 我给他打了一针 |
[2:23:07] | We need a stretcher to carry him up to Medical. | 我们需要担架送他就医 |
[2:23:10] | Okay. | 好 |
[2:23:17] | I’m sorry if I scared you. That platform wasjust becoming too unstable. | 抱歉把你吓坏了 起落站不稳定 |
[2:23:22] | I had to circle and hope that things didn’t get too rough to take you off. | 我只好绕飞 希望别出问题 |
[2:23:24] | Bishop, you did okay. | 主教 你做的很好 |
[2:23:28] | -I did? -Oh, yeah. | -真的 -是的 |
[2:24:11] | Go! Move! | 走 快走 |
[2:24:15] | No! Here! Here! | 不 这边 |
[2:24:19] | Run! | 快跑 |
[2:24:26] | Here! | 这边 |
[2:25:56] | Get away from her, you bitch! | 离她远点 贱货 |
[2:26:20] | Come on! Come on! | 来啊 来啊 |
[2:27:53] | Ripley! | 蕾普丽 |
[2:29:06] | Bishop! | 主教 |
[2:29:55] | -Mommy. -Oh, God! | -抱我 -天呀 |
[2:30:01] | Not bad for a human. | 你这人类算是不错 |
[2:30:52] | Are we gonna sleep all the way home? | 我们是不是要一路睡到家 |
[2:30:55] | -All the way home. -Can I dream? | -对 -我能做梦吗 |
[2:31:00] | Yes, honey. I think we both can. | 当然 亲爱的 我俩都能做梦 |
[2:31:11] | -Sleep tight. -Affirmative. | -好好睡 -我同意 |