英文名称:Alien Trespass
年代:2009
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:16] | A 52-ton multistage rocket | 发射的是一架52吨多级火箭 |
[00:18] | Combining elements of the thor icbm and the vanguard | 兼具雷神导弹和先锋号核艇的设计特点 |
[00:22] | Is ready for firing. | 正准备发射 |
[00:24] | On the planned course, the 83-pound pioneer space probe | 按计划 83磅重的先驱号空间探测器 |
[00:27] | Would closely approach the moon | 会将逐渐接近月球 |
[00:29] | And would be swung into orbit by the moon’s own gravity. | 然后依赖月球引力而进入指定运行轨道 |
[00:32] | -2…… – Two… | |
[00:33] | -1…… – One… | |
[00:34] | – Zero. | -0 发射 |
[00:38] | – The vehicle roars aloft at too steep an angle, | -火箭克服重力 横冲直上 |
[00:40] | Working more directly against gravity than planned, | 比预计中的运行效果更好 |
[00:43] | Reaching over 23,000 miles an hour. | 时速高达23000英里 |
[00:46] | It carries to nearly 80,000 miles, | 它大约能飞80000英里 |
[00:49] | 30 times as far as ever before. | 比以前要远30多倍 |
[00:51] | The pioneer remains | 先驱号空间探测器 |
[00:52] | Man’s most resoundingly successful probe into space. | 是人类有史以来最具影响力的探测器 |
[00:59] | (PENNSYLVANIA) | (宾夕法尼亚) |
[01:00] | At last, the truth about flying saucers. | 最后 关于飞碟 |
[01:02] | They’re real. | 它们是真的 |
[01:03] | Just as real as santa claus, that’s what, | 就像圣诞老人一样存在着 |
[01:06] | And we’ve got 10,000 allentown youngsters | 为此我们找了 |
[01:07] | to back us up. | 一万名艾伦镇青年来加入我们 |
[01:09] | They greeted old st. nick | 他们向自1957年开始 |
[01:11] | as he made his first 1957 appearance. | 扮演圣诞老人的尼克问候 |
[01:14] | Santa greets his greeters with gifts | 圣诞老人向他们赠送礼物 |
[01:15] | and a gala party, | 并举办了节日宴会 |
[01:16] | As is his custom. | 身穿盛服 |
[01:20] | A flying saucer carries | 飞碟能比圣诞鹿装载 |
[01:21] | Lots more christmas cargo than reindeer. | 更多的圣诞礼物 |
[01:23] | Where are the reindeer? | 圣诞鹿去哪了 |
[01:25] | Why, they’re back at the north pole, honey. | 亲爱的 他们回北极了 |
[01:27] | But don’t you cry. | 但是不要哭 |
[01:28] | Santa is still santa. | 圣诞老人还是那个圣诞老人 |
[01:29] | Christmas is still Christmas. | 圣诞节也还是那个圣诞节 |
[01:31] | And kids are still kids. | 孩子们也还是那些孩子们 |
[01:35] | (FASHION Parade) | (时尚秀) |
[01:40] | Right up to the minute both in transportation and in dress, | 第一批滑雪爱好者们 |
[01:43] | The first ski birds of the season migrate | 也如期而至 且全副武装 |
[01:45] | To the bear mountain inn, hopeful of snow. | 自发来到小熊山旅馆 等待着下雪 |
[01:48] | There is no snow in new york, but that’s no never mind, | 纽约现在丝毫没有下雪的意思 但是没关系 |
[01:51] | Because the emphasis right now is on fashions. | 现在时尚才是焦点 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1221个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:197个,六级词汇:90个,GRE词汇:102个,托福词汇:160个,考研词汇:220个,专四词汇:168个,专八词汇:34个, 所有生词标注共:414个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[01:55] | They’re all dressed up for snow | 他们都为雪天整装待发 |
[01:56] | In their white stag ensembles for winter sportswear, | 白鹿牌运动装 |
[01:59] | Colorful outfits that will light up any festive occasion. | 鲜艳的外套更增添了几分节日气氛 |
[02:03] | (TROUBLE IN TINSELTOWN) | (浮华镇上的麻烦) |
[02:05] | Hollywood, California. | 好莱坞 加利福尼亚 |
[02:07] | Two titans of the movie industry go head-to-head, | 电影节的两大巨人齐头并进 |
[02:09] | And no one wins. | 没有输赢 |
[02:11] | World-famous movie star, M. Eric Mccormack, | 举世闻名的电影明星M艾瑞克·麦科马克 |
[02:14] | Known affectionately by his fans as “Meric,” | 也就是被影迷们戏称为麦瑞克的那一位 |
[02:16] | Has reached an impasse in a contract dispute | 在与他长期老板刘易斯·金石的 |
[02:19] | With his long-time boss, Louis Q. Goldstone, | 一场合约纠纷中走到了事业的低谷 |
[02:21] | Head of Goldstone International Pictures. | 其老板刘易斯Q·金石国际影像公司的老总 |
[02:23] | With production complete on allen trespass, | 此次纠纷事关《外星人入侵》这部电影 |
[02:26] | Rumored to be the greatest science fiction movie ever made, | 据说是有史以来最伟大的科幻电影 |
[02:30] | It appears a legal showdown will deprive the world | 现在看起来 这场法律纠纷 |
[02:33] | Of ever seeing it. | 将使得世人无缘再见此电影 |
[02:35] | Louis Q. made the announcement | 刘易斯Q这周 |
[02:36] | At his Hollywood studio this week. | 在他好莱坞的工作室宣布 |
[02:38] | It saddens me deeply to announce | 对此我感到非常遗憾 |
[02:40] | That goldstone international is shelving the release | 金石国际影像公司不得不放弃 |
[02:43] | Of its epic Sci-Fi picture Allen Trespass. | 此次关于科幻巨片《外星人入侵》的发行 |
[02:47] | I’m ordering today that all prints | 我今天发出通知要求销毁所有电影拷贝 |
[02:49] | And the negative of the film be destroyed. | 以及电影底版 |
[02:51] | Mr. Goldstone! Mr. Goldstone! | 金石先生 金石先生 |
[02:54] | Meric, seen here in a recent interview | 麦瑞克在一次接受 |
[02:55] | with Edwin R. Burrows | 埃德温·布劳斯的采访中透漏 |
[02:57] | Days before he and Goldstone parted ways, | 当然是在与金石公司分道扬镳之前了 |
[03:00] | Has described the movie as his best acting work ever. | 这场影片是他最杰出的一部动作电影 |
[03:03] | – Tell me about the movie. | -说一下有关这场电影吧 |
[03:04] | – I’ll tell you a little, | -我只能透露一点点 |
[03:07] | Because goldy would have my you know what. | 要不然是违反公司合约规定的 |
[03:10] | – And that’s the news from around the world. | -这里是环球新闻 |
[04:16] | – Earlier today, I met with Dr. Ted Lewis. | -今天早上 我采访了泰德·刘易斯博士 |
[04:19] | He’s the director of the bald mountain observatory. | 他是秃山天文台的负责人 |
[04:21] | – And one big gumdrop. | -真是个大帅哥 |
[04:24] | – Welcome, Dr. Lewis. | -欢迎您 刘易斯博士 |
[04:25] | Tonight is the height of the meteor showers. | 今晚是流行雨的高峰期 |
[04:28] | The perseid meteor showers, is that right? | 也就是八月流行雨 对不对 |
[04:32] | – Right. | -是的 |
[04:33] | – Doctor, would you please tell our audience exactly | -博士 您能不能说得具体一点 |
[04:37] | What are meteors, and where do they come from? | 到底什么是流星 它们从何而来呢 |
[04:40] | – Well, they could be the debris from comet tails, | -他们大都是彗星尾巴的残骸 |
[04:43] | Like the perseids, | 就像八月流星群 |
[04:44] | Or simply the rocks and dust of worlds | 也有可能是史前宇宙爆炸 |
[04:47] | That were destroyed long ago. | 留下的杂石 |
[04:48] | – Destroyed worlds? | -史前宇宙 |
[04:50] | You-you mean like our earth? | 你指的是类似我们地球的星球 |
[04:52] | – Well… | -也可以 |
[04:54] | Yes. | 这么说 |
[04:57] | But don’t worry; that’s not likely to happen to us | 但是不用担心 这个是不会 |
[04:59] | Any time soon. | 经常发生的 |
[05:00] | – Well, that certainly is good news, doctor. | -这无疑对我们都是好消息 |
[05:02] | What happens when meteorites- | 陨石降落时会发生什么呢 |
[05:08] | – Stardust. | -流行雨 |
[05:11] | – Oh, Ted, darling, another one. | -泰德 亲爱的 又有一颗 |
[05:14] | You really must see this. | 快来看啊 |
[05:16] | It’s breathtaking. | 真是刺激 |
[05:18] | – In a minute, dear. | -亲爱的 马上 |
[05:19] | It doesn’t peak till 2:00 in the morning anyway. | 反正凌晨2点前不会达到高峰 |
[05:21] | – Oh, Ted, another. | -泰德 又一颗 |
[05:24] | Nutmeg? | 肉豆蔻 |
[05:26] | – I’m the chef around here tonight, remember? | -今晚我做饭 还记得吗 |
[05:27] | – Of course you are, darling. | -当然 |
[05:30] | Happy anniversary. | 周年纪念快乐 |
[05:31] | – Happy anniversary, Lana. | -拉娜 周年纪念快乐 |
[05:37] | Coals ready? | 火好了吗 |
[05:38] | – Look good. | -差不多了 |
[05:45] | Oh, Ted, look at the big bright one. | 泰德 看这个又大又亮的 |
[05:56] | – Dick. | -迪克 |
[06:00] | Dick, you promised. | 迪克 你答应过的 |
[06:02] | – Penny, please, just be reasonable. | -佩尼 别这样 能不能理智点啊 |
[06:08] | Now, look, we-we couldn’t possibly love each other | 我们都不知道能不能相爱 |
[06:11] | Any more on our honeymoon, could we? | 度蜜月时再说吧 好不好 |
[06:14] | Right? | 好吗 |
[06:16] | – Nice try, Mr. Perkins. | -好的 帕金斯先生 |
[06:18] | Dick, look, a shooting star. | 迪克 看 一颗流星 |
[06:21] | Quick, make a wish. | 快许愿 |
[06:27] | So what was your wish? | 你许了什么愿啊 |
[06:31] | – Well. | -这个吗 |
[06:32] | – What is it with you guys? | -你们男生都这幅德性 |
[06:37] | – Whoa, Penny, what is that? | -佩尼 那是什么 |
[06:40] | It’s shaking around like it’s crazy. | 像疯子一样摇来摇去 |
[06:43] | – Oh, gosh. | -天哪 |
[06:44] | That’s ’cause it’s coming straight at us. | 那是因为它正超着我们这飞来 |
[06:48] | – Dick, it’s gonna hit us. – Oh, boy. | -迪克 它会撞上我们的 -快点发动 |
[06:50] | – Hurry, Dick, it’s getting closer. | -快点 迪克 越来越近了 |
[06:52] | – Come on, you piece of junk! | -快点 你这辆破车 |
[06:55] | Oh, god! | 上帝啊 |
[07:01] | – What on earth was that? | -那到底是什么 |
[07:04] | Ted? | 泰德 |
[07:11] | – Darn, I’m trying to reach the observatory, | -亲爱的 我正在试着打电话给天文台呢 |
[07:12] | But there’s no dial tone. | 但是没拨号音 |
[07:14] | The crash must have knocked out the lines. | 这次流星碰撞肯定把电话线搞坏了 |
[07:15] | – What was it, an asteroid? | -那是什么 一个小流星吗 |
[07:17] | – No, dear, more like an immense meteoroid. | -不 亲爱的 看起来更像一颗巨星 |
[07:19] | And right in our own backyard. | 我们这已经没什么事了 |
[07:21] | I’m going up there. | 我要到那瞧瞧 |
[07:22] | – Whoa. | -别啊 |
[07:23] | – Lana, this is a once-in-a-lifetime event. | -拉娜 这可是百年不遇的大事啊 |
[07:26] | – It’s molten iron, right? | -那都是些熔掉的废铁 不是吗 |
[07:28] | Won’t it be a little too hot up there, | 那儿不会太热了吗 |
[07:30] | Like 2,700 degrees? | 有没有2700度 |
[07:35] | Why don’t you let it cool down until morning. | 你为何不让等到天亮 它们都冷却了 |
[07:38] | I’ll keep you plenty warm until then. | 在此之前我会让你欲火焚身的 |
[07:40] | – Since when did you become an expert on meteoroids? | -你什么时候也变成流星体专家了 |
[07:44] | – I learned something | -我也学到点啊 |
[07:46] | In those silly classes of yours, remember? | 在你那傻乎乎的课上 记得吗 |
[07:48] | – Silly, huh? | 傻乎乎 |
[07:51] | Now, get out there and check on those steaks, hmm? | 现在 出去看看牛排好了吗 |
[08:00] | – Oh, no, Ted. | -不会吧 泰德 |
[08:07] | – Merlin. | -梅林 |
[08:10] | Hey, wake up, you old bag of bones. | 醒醒 你这身老骨头 |
[08:12] | Do you see that? | 你有没有看到啊 |
[08:14] | That’s a spaceship, old boy. | 老家伙 你是一架飞船 |
[08:17] | A real, live, honest-to-goodness spaceship | 真实的 活生生的 千真万确的飞船 |
[08:22] | From outer space, it is. | 肯定是从外太空来的 |
[08:25] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[08:27] | I knew they’d finally show up. | 我就知道它们早晚会出现 |
[08:30] | Yeah, I told them, the fools. | 我告诉过那帮蠢蛋 |
[08:33] | I knew they were gonna come. | 我知道他们肯定会来 |
[08:35] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[08:39] | Come here, boy. | 老家伙 到这儿来 |
[08:40] | Come here. come on. | 快点 到这儿来 |
[08:43] | Yeah, we got a spaceship to get, huh? | 我们发现了一架飞船 |
[08:48] | Come on, come on. | 快点 |
[08:50] | Yeah, we’re gonna be famous, you and me. | 我们会一夜成名 你和我 |
[10:04] | – There it is. | -就在那 |
[10:06] | There it is, old boy. | 老家伙 就在那 |
[10:10] | Okay, Merlin. | 好了 梅林 |
[10:12] | Now, how does this sound? | 听着 这么着好不好 |
[10:15] | Greetings, space brothers from a distant star. | 外星访客 您好 |
[10:18] | Welcome to our planet. | 欢迎来到我们星球 |
[10:39] | – Ted? | -泰德 |
[10:41] | – Out here, dear. | -在这儿呢 亲爱的 |
[10:42] | – Time for your present. | -还要礼物吗 |
[10:44] | – Oh, I got it, dear. | -我已经拿到了 亲爱的 |
[10:45] | The binoculars are wonderful. | 双筒望远镜就是好 |
[10:46] | – Your other present, darling. | -你另外一份的礼物 亲爱的 |
[12:36] | – Oh, my. | -天啊 |
[13:10] | – No, no, no, pinhead. | 不 不 不 你这个没脑子的家伙 |
[13:12] | PPP is proper police procedure. | PPP是正当警务流程的简写 |
[13:14] | PPD is an unknown doa. | PPD是不明死因 |
[13:17] | – Well, I thought that was a PPK. | -我觉得那应该是PPK |
[13:18] | No, PPK is what you do behind a tree after you see a stiff. | 不 PPK是你看到尸体后在树后干的事 |
[13:22] | How’d you pass the exam, anyway, | 你到底怎样通过考试的 |
[13:24] | Promise to fix the teacher’s parking tickets? | 通过帮老师搞定停车券吗 |
[13:26] | Hey, easy on him, Vern, the kid’s okay. | 别太严厉了 弗恩 这个家伙还不错的 |
[13:29] | Ain’t that right, Bubba? | 布巴 是不是 |
[13:30] | – Huh? | -什么 |
[13:31] | – Thank you, come again. | -谢谢你 再来啊 |
[13:32] | – Sorry, Darlene. | -达莲娜 对不起 |
[13:34] | – Number five, number two, dry and deadly. | -5号 2号 一份鲜的 一份熟的 |
[13:37] | Is that you, Tammy? | 泰米 是你吗 |
[13:38] | – I’m sorry, Sam. | -山姆 对不起 |
[13:39] | – All right, so what is it this time, huh? | -这次又是怎么了 |
[13:41] | Flat tire? | 汽车爆胎 |
[13:42] | Sick aunt? Men from Mars? | 阿姨生病 火星男人 |
[13:43] | What? | 什么 |
[13:45] | – This has got to stop, toots. – I’m sorry, Sam. | -美人 别再迟到了 -对不起 山姆 |
[13:46] | – Four, five, and six are all yours, honey pie. | -亲爱的 4号 5号 6号都是你的了 |
[13:50] | I’m out of here, Simone. | 西蒙 我有事先走了 |
[13:53] | Bye, boys. | 帅哥们 再见 |
[14:01] | – Hey, Tammy, why don’t you and I go on up to the point? | -泰米 我们俩直接结合到一块吧 |
[14:04] | – Not a chance, Vernon. | -弗农 没门 |
[14:06] | – Why not, sweetheart? | -为什么不行啊 宝贝 |
[14:08] | – Because you’re Vernon, Officer Vernon. | -因为你是弗农 警官弗农 |
[14:16] | – Hey, Tammy, you’ve been here, what, three years? | -泰米 你来这多长时间了 3年 |
[14:19] | All that time, | 这么长时间 |
[14:20] | I’ve never seen you with a guy. | 从来没有见你同男生在一块儿过 |
[14:22] | – What’s your point? | -你想说什么 |
[14:23] | – Nothin’. | -没什么 |
[14:24] | – I said, what’s your point, Vernon? | -我问 你想说什么 弗农 |
[14:37] | – What is the point, Lloyd? | -劳埃德 你想说什么 |
[14:39] | – Well, you know. | -你知道的 |
[14:40] | – What? | -什么 |
[14:41] | – Drop it, Bubba. | -布巴 别再说了 |
[14:43] | – Right, Vern. | -好的 弗恩 |
[14:45] | – Cats, did you see that thing? | -你们看见那个东西了吗 |
[14:48] | Wow, it blasted right into the butte. | 它直接撞到那边的山丘上了 |
[14:49] | – It was crazy. – See it? | 很刺激 你们看见了吗 |
[14:51] | It almost hit us up at the point, | 还说呢 差点在那里撞上我们俩 |
[14:53] | Passed right over our heads. | 平着擦过我们头顶 |
[14:54] | It was unreal. | 那不是真的 |
[14:55] | – Dick, if my father finds out we went to the point, | -迪克 如果我父亲知道我们去过那 |
[14:57] | He’ll go ape. | 他会发疯的 |
[14:58] | – Don’t sweat it, Queenie, my lips are zipped. | -不要担心 奎尼 我不会说的 |
[15:00] | So what do you think it was, Dickie? | 迪奇 你觉得那是什么 |
[15:02] | – Well, we couldn’t tell. | -我们也不知道 |
[15:03] | It was-it was huge and all covered with flames. | 非常大 而且烈火熊熊 |
[15:06] | – Hey, Vern’s in there. | -弗恩在那 |
[15:07] | Maybe the egg sucker knows something. | 也许那个马屁精知道点什么 |
[15:09] | – Let’s go see. – Yeah. | -我们去瞧瞧 -好吧 |
[15:11] | – Thank you very much. | -谢谢 |
[15:13] | – You’re welcome. | -不客气 |
[15:18] | – I’m gonna call in, Vern. | -我去看看情况 弗恩 |
[15:26] | – Hey, Vern, did you hear about that big crash up on the butte? | -弗恩 你有没有听说山丘那边发生大碰撞啊 |
[15:30] | – It’s officer watson to you, cockroach. | -小兔崽子 你也成侦探了 |
[15:32] | – You’re the police. | -你是警察 |
[15:33] | You’re supposed to protect us. | 你应该保护我们 |
[15:35] | What if it’s a secret commie rocket? | 如果那是一架共党分子的秘密火箭呢 |
[15:38] | – Shouldn’t you punks be in school? | -你们这帮家伙这时不应该上学吗 |
[15:47] | – Vern, I just called in. | -弗恩 我收到情报 |
[15:49] | Something crashed into the butte last night, | 昨晚山丘那边有东西撞毁了 |
[15:51] | And the chief wants us to check it out. | 头儿让我们去查查 |
[15:52] | – Anybody hurt? | -有没有伤亡 |
[15:53] | – That’s what we’re supposed to find out. | -头儿就是让我们去查查看 |
[15:55] | – Come on, let’s go. | -快点 我们走吧 |
[15:57] | – Whatever you say, chief. | -头儿说了算 |
[16:03] | You rodents stay out of trouble. | 你们这帮小家伙别惹事啊 |
[16:06] | – Man, what a jerk that guy is. | -那个家伙真是个变态 |
[16:08] | – Cool it, Dickie. | -冷静一下 迪奇 |
[16:09] | It’s his job to suck eggs. | 他的工作就是这样 |
[16:11] | So, cats, what are we gonna do about it? | 那我们呢 我们该干什么 |
[16:12] | – Do about what? | -干什么 |
[16:14] | – The crash, the crash. | -那个大碰撞 碰撞 |
[16:15] | We got to get up there. | 我们也应该上去瞧瞧 |
[16:16] | – Sorry, Code, can’t. | -科迪 对不起 不行 |
[16:17] | Freddy’s Ford | 佛瑞迪的福特公司 |
[16:18] | just got one of them new Edsels in. | 刚生产了一批新福特艾佐车 |
[16:19] | – Richard, this is the biggest thing ever | -理查德 这可是有史以来最大的一件事 |
[16:23] | To hit this nowhere zilch town, and you can’t? | 还正好撞到我们小镇 你却没空 |
[16:26] | – But it-it’s only gonna be there from 10:00- | -但是车10点就开始销售了 |
[16:28] | – Dickie, Edsels will be around forever. | -迪奇 艾佐车什么时候都会有 |
[16:30] | This won’t. | 但是这个不会 |
[16:31] | Come on, man, just up there and back, real quick. | 快点 哥们 我们快去快回 |
[16:34] | I mean, what could possibly happen? | 没什么大不了的 |
[16:39] | – Well, if you want to go that bad to look that pitiful, | -如果你执意要去淌这趟浑水 |
[16:42] | Then okay. | 那好吧 |
[16:44] | – Penny, you are the queen. | -佩尼 有皇后风范 |
[17:15] | – See anything? | -有没有看见什么东西 |
[17:17] | – Nothing but rocks. | -什么也没看见 除了岩石 |
[17:23] | – Anything? | -看见什么了吗 |
[17:25] | – More rocks close up. | -更多岩石出现 |
[17:33] | – A plane crash might still be burning, right? | -一架飞机失事 烈火还在燃烧 对不对 |
[17:38] | – Yeah, probably. | -对 很可能 |
[17:39] | – So would one of them rockets. | -有没有可能是火箭 |
[17:43] | – You got me. | -我也不知道 |
[17:45] | – Maybe it is a rocket, Vern, | -弗恩 有可能真的是火箭 |
[17:46] | From that test range over in Nevada. | 可能来自内华达州的那次演习 |
[17:49] | They’re putting atomic bombs on top of rockets now. | 而且他们在火箭上配备了原子弹 |
[17:51] | Wouldn’t want to get near one of those things. | 你不想靠近看看吗 |
[17:53] | All that radiation. | 会有辐射 |
[17:55] | – No, sir. – Radiation? | -我反正不去 长官 -辐射 |
[17:57] | – Yeah, I read about it. | -是的 我听说过 |
[17:58] | It’s a nasty way to go. | 会很痛苦 |
[17:59] | First you get real sick, | 首先你会感到难受 |
[18:00] | Start puking up your guts, and then blood. | 接着你会呕吐 流血 |
[18:02] | Then you get hives all over your body. | 然后你全身都会起疹子 |
[18:05] | It’s gross. | 非常恶心 |
[18:06] | Little boils. | 还长小疖 |
[18:07] | – That’s enough, Barnes. | -巴恩斯 够了 |
[18:09] | – Well, that’s not all, Vern. | -弗恩 那还不是全部呢 |
[18:10] | You know, your hair starts to fall out. | 而且 你的头发也会渐渐脱落 |
[18:11] | You start bleeding out of your nose and mouth. | 你的鼻子和嘴开始流血 |
[18:13] | Your skin gets all cracked and- | 皮肤裂开 之后 |
[18:15] | Barnes. | 巴恩斯 |
[18:17] | Then you die, Vern. | 你就死了 弗恩 |
[18:28] | Man, oh, man. | 老兄 看哪 老兄 |
[18:30] | Back up behind those trees. | 倒回那些树后面 |
[18:32] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:41] | Cody, they’re gonna see us. | 科迪 他们会看见我们的 |
[18:43] | No, they won’t. | 不 不会的 |
[18:48] | Let’s just go home. | 我们还是回家吧 |
[18:50] | Penny. | 佩尼 |
[18:52] | You chickens go if you want to. | 你们想回就回 |
[18:53] | I’m going up there. | 反正我要去那里看看 |
[18:55] | Come on, Dickie. | 来吧 |
[18:57] | This could be very, very cool. | 这肯定非常 非常有趣 |
[19:00] | Uh, we’ll just wait for you here. | 我们还是在这里等你吧 |
[19:04] | All right, clyde. | 好吧 老古板 |
[19:13] | Dick, I’m scared. | 迪克 我很害怕 |
[19:15] | What’s wrong, Penny? | 怎么了 佩尼 |
[19:17] | I don’t know what it is. | 我也不知道是为什么 |
[19:20] | Come here, baby. | 过来 宝贝 |
[19:22] | Penny, there’s really nothing to be scared of. | 佩尼没有什么好害怕的 |
[19:25] | Look, we’re all alone. | 瞧 就我们自己 |
[19:30] | No, we’re not. | 不 不是 |
[19:37] | Whoa, hold it right there, Officer Barnes. | 等等 看一下那里 巴恩斯警官 |
[19:39] | Vern? | 弗恩? |
[19:41] | You see that glow? | 看到那里发光了吗 |
[19:44] | That’s a meteor for sure. | 肯定是流星 |
[19:46] | Got that? | 看到了吗 |
[19:47] | That’s how meteors glow. | 流星就是那么发光的 |
[19:49] | There’s no crash; there’s no bodies. | 没有坠毁 也没有伤亡 |
[19:52] | Case closed. let’s get the heck out of here. | 结案 我们开车离开这里 |
[19:54] | Uh, Vern, don’t you want to check it out? | 弗恩 你不想查看一下吗 |
[19:55] | No, I do not. let’s go. | 不 不行 我们走 |
[19:57] | That’s an order. | 这是命令 |
[20:05] | Dick. | 迪克 |
[20:08] | I saw something in the trees over there. | 我看见在树里面有东西 |
[20:10] | What? I don’t see anything. | 什么 我没看见什么 |
[20:13] | Dick, let’s just go. | 迪克 我们还是离开吧 |
[20:15] | Penny, Cody’s still out there. | 佩尼 科迪还在外面 |
[20:17] | Dick, let’s go. Now. | 迪克 我们现在就走 |
[20:18] | Penny, you’re just imagining | 佩尼 你只是想象的有东西 |
[20:27] | What is it? | 那是什么 |
[20:29] | I don’t know, Penny. | 我不知道 佩尼 |
[20:31] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[20:36] | Not again. | 不要 又这样了 |
[20:38] | Penny, quick, roll up your window | 佩尼快点 摇上车窗 |
[20:40] | And lock your door. | 锁上你那边的门 |
[20:49] | Dick, it’s on the roof! | 迪克 它在车顶上 |
[21:02] | Oh, god! | 上帝 |
[21:04] | It’s so horrible. | 太恐怖了 |
[21:06] | Okay, I think it’s gone. | 好了 我觉得它离开了 |
[21:08] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[21:09] | Let’s just get out of here. | 我们赶快离开这里 |
[21:11] | Penny! Penny! | 佩尼 佩尼 |
[21:14] | What are you doing here, Cockroach? | 你来这里做什么 小兔崽子 |
[21:16] | It’s a free country, Officer Watson. | 这是个自由的国家 沃森警官 |
[21:18] | You little nosebleed. | 你这个小探子 |
[21:21] | Officer! Cody! | 长官 科迪 |
[21:22] | Yeah, kids? | 孩子们 |
[21:24] | A monster. | 一个怪物 |
[21:26] | We were attacked by a monster. | 我们受怪物攻击了 |
[21:27] | A monster? | 怪物 |
[21:28] | – Yeah, we were in my car up in the trees. | 是啊 当时我们在树林里的车里 |
[21:30] | And it had a big eyeball, and it tried to kill us with a… | 它有一个很大的眼球 还想杀了我们… |
[21:33] | A thing, like, a big tentacle thing. | 用那个 像触须一样的东西 |
[21:36] | Yeah, it was real, I swear. | 是的 真的 我发誓 |
[21:38] | A monster, Dickie? | 怪物 迪奇? |
[21:39] | Officer Watson, you have to believe us. | 沃森长官 你一定要相信我们 |
[21:42] | You know what I believe? | 知道我相信什么吗 |
[21:44] | I believe your punk pranks have gone too far this time. | 我相信你们的恶作剧有点过火 |
[21:46] | What? | 什么 |
[21:48] | Last summer, it was the killer with the hook. | 去年夏天 说有个带钩子的杀手 |
[21:49] | The year before that | 前年 |
[21:51] | Officer, please. | 长官 求你了 |
[21:53] | Please. | 求你相信我们 |
[21:54] | It’s time you learned your lesson. | 是时候接受教训了 |
[21:56] | – Get in the car. – Officer. | -上车去 -长官 |
[21:57] | Get in the car. | 上车 |
[21:59] | Hey, watch it. | 慢点 |
[22:01] | You too, young lady. | 你也是 小姐 |
[22:05] | Not so fast, Watson. | 不要这么急 沃森 |
[22:07] | I know my rights. | 我知道我的权利 |
[22:09] | Oh, I’m-I’ll get in. | 好吧 我 我这就上车 |
[22:11] | I’m in. I’m in. | 我上车 上车 |
[22:17] | I’ll haul these punks in; you drive their car. | 我开车拉着他们 你开他们的车回去 |
[22:20] | Okay, Vern. | 好的 弗恩 |
[22:21] | Thanks a lot, Code. | 谢谢你 科迪 |
[22:22] | Just there and back, right? | 就打个来回 是吗 |
[22:26] | Really hate that guy. | 真讨厌那个家伙 |
[22:50] | Ted, is that you? | 泰德 是你吗 |
[22:51] | No. | 不是 |
[22:52] | Not a note, nothing? | 也不留个便条 什么不说 |
[22:55] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[22:57] | You are Lana. | 你是拉娜 |
[22:59] | And you are a mess. | 你脏死了 |
[23:00] | You are Ted’s mate. | 你是泰德的老婆 |
[23:02] | Of course I am. | 当然 我是 |
[23:05] | Ted loves Lana. | 泰德很爱拉娜 |
[23:07] | And Lana loves Ted. | 拉娜也很爱泰德 |
[23:13] | Hormonal polarity. | 荷尔蒙增高 |
[23:15] | Yes, I have heard of this phenomenon. | 是的 我听说过这种事 |
[23:18] | Odd sensation. | 很奇怪的感觉 |
[23:21] | Call it what you will, dear. | 随便你怎么说吧 亲爱的 |
[23:24] | Last night was wonderful. | 昨晚上很精彩 |
[23:27] | Now, go clean up, get dressed, and come to breakfast. | 现在去洗洗 换件衣服 来吃早饭 |
[23:29] | You are Lana. | 你是拉娜 |
[23:30] | You must assist me. | 你得帮我 |
[23:31] | Really, Ted, you can dress yourself. | 真的 泰德 你可以自己穿衣服 |
[23:37] | Men. | 男人啊 |
[23:41] | And if you must go off chasing your meteors | 如果下次你半夜再去查看流星 |
[23:43] | In the middle of the night, next time you tell me. | 你得告诉我一声 |
[23:45] | I was worried half to death. | 我都快担心死了 |
[23:58] | Ted, what is this? | 泰德 这是什么 |
[24:02] | Pocket-sized binoculars? | 超小的双孔望远镜吗 |
[24:04] | No. | 不是 |
[24:05] | Oh, Ted, I know how to be careful. | 我知道要小心的 |
[24:09] | Oh, you scientists. | 你这个科学家 |
[24:11] | Go sit down. | 去坐下 |
[24:13] | Breakfast is ready. | 早饭已经好了 |
[24:28] | Ted I’m going to tell you something mother said. | 泰德告诉你 我妈妈曾经说过 |
[24:30] | She said, “It can happen in a marriage. | 她说 结婚后有可能 |
[24:32] | “One morning you just wake up, | 早上醒来 |
[24:34] | And there’s a stranger sitting across from you.” | 对面坐了个陌生人 |
[24:37] | I told her it was utter nonsense. | 我告诉她说那都是胡说八道的 |
[24:43] | Now I’m not so sure. | 但现在 我不确定了 |
[24:50] | Oh, Ted, are you all right? | 泰德 你还好吗 |
[24:51] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[24:53] | Oh, no. | 天啊 不 |
[24:55] | Oh, dear. | 亲爱的 |
[24:56] | Ted, you stay right there. | 你坐那别动 |
[24:57] | I’m gonna call Dr. Miller. | 我要打电话叫米勒医生 |
[25:04] | Darm it, the line is still out. | 该死 线路还没修好 |
[25:08] | Ted, you must go lie down. | 泰德 你该躺下了 |
[25:09] | What is this called? | 那个叫什么 |
[25:11] | Salt. It’s called salt. | 盐 那叫盐 |
[25:12] | Salt. | 盐 |
[25:13] | This will harm the Ghota. | 这会伤到格塔 |
[25:15] | You are Lana. you must assist me. | 你是拉娜 你得帮我 |
[25:16] | Oh, Ted, stop it. You’re scaring me. | 泰德 不要 你吓到我了 |
[25:18] | Ted wants you safe. | 泰德希望你平安无事 |
[25:23] | How was breakfast, chief? | 早饭怎么样 警长 |
[25:25] | Oh, same old slop. | 还是一样的汤 |
[25:26] | Anything up? | 有事吗 |
[25:27] | Old man Wilson called again, screaming about his space man. | 老威尔逊又打电话了 尖叫着说他的太空人 |
[25:30] | Was he drunk? | 他喝醉了吗 |
[25:31] | Of course. | 当然 |
[25:33] | And the typewriter needs a new ribbon. | 打字机需要换个新的色带 |
[25:35] | Paperwork, Stiles, get used to it. | 文书工作 斯泰尔斯 慢慢习惯吧 |
[25:37] | Better you than me. | 你比我强 |
[25:38] | In two days, I’m retired. | 两天后我就退休了 |
[25:40] | Case closed, as officer Watson likes to say. | 结案了 就像沃森长官说的那样 |
[25:46] | Vern brought in some kids. | 弗恩抓了几个孩子 |
[25:51] | Making a false report to the police, | 向警察汇报假信息 |
[25:54] | That’s a very serious charge, Mr. Perkins. | 那可是很严重的控告 帕金斯先生 |
[25:59] | We were attacked, Chief Dawson. | 我们受攻击了 道森警长 |
[26:01] | We got attacked by a monster. | 我们受怪物的攻击 |
[26:05] | That’s what it says right here, all right, | 这里也是这么说的 |
[26:07] | “Attacked by a monster.” | 受怪物攻击 |
[26:08] | It looked like a big eyeball | 它看起来有个大眼球 |
[26:10] | with a long tentacle thing. | 还有长触须一样的东西 |
[26:12] | -Right. – It tried to kill us. | -是吗 -它要杀我们 |
[26:14] | You have to believe me. | 你得相信我 |
[26:16] | I’ve never been so scared. | 我从没有这么害怕过 |
[26:17] | I’m going to notify your parents. | 我要通知你们的父母 |
[26:19] | No, please don’t. | 不要 求你了 |
[26:20] | Just give us a break, will you? | 放我们一马 好吗 |
[26:24] | If I ever see any of you in my office again, | 如果我再在我的办公室见到你们 |
[26:27] | You’ll all need lawyers. | 你们都要请律师帮忙了 |
[26:29] | You dig me, Mr. O’hara? | 听懂了吗 欧哈拉先生 |
[26:32] | Get out of here before I change my mind. | 在我改变主意之前赶快离开 |
[26:42] | Yeah, okay, Merlin. | 好了 梅林 |
[26:44] | Yeah, okay, you old hound. | 好了 好了 你这只老家伙 |
[26:49] | Come on. come on. | 走 走 |
[26:53] | Away you go. Away you go. | 快走 快走 |
[26:55] | Don’t be gone long, you old goat. | 不要玩太久 你这个老家伙 |
[27:03] | Sorry about last night, space brothers. | 昨晚上对不起了 太空兄弟 |
[27:06] | Just a little bird shot. | 只是猎枪子弹 |
[27:09] | No harm done, right? | 没有受伤 对吗 |
[27:13] | I’ll take you to our leader today. | 我今天要送你去长官那里 |
[27:15] | I promise. | 我发誓 |
[27:17] | I will. | 我会送你去 |
[27:35] | Ted, darling, what are you doing? | 泰德 亲爱的 你在找什么 |
[27:38] | Salt. | 盐 |
[27:39] | It’s it’s under there. | 在 在那下面 |
[27:40] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[27:48] | Why don’t you go lie down? | 你为什么不去躺躺 |
[27:49] | Salt will protect Lana. | 盐会保护拉娜 |
[27:51] | You will assist me. | 你会帮我对吗 |
[27:52] | Of course I’ll assist you. | 当然会帮你 |
[27:53] | -I’ll take care of you. – Good. | -我会照顾你的 -好 |
[27:54] | We must go. | 我们得走了 |
[27:55] | You will drive. | 你开车 |
[27:56] | Yes, of course I’ll drive. | 当然我来开车 |
[27:58] | Um, we’ll go see Dr. Miller. | 我们去找米勒医生 |
[28:00] | It’s Saturday, but | 虽然是周六 但 |
[28:01] | No doctor; the Ghota. | 不看医生 去找格塔 |
[28:03] | The Ghota? | 格塔? |
[28:04] | What Ghota? | 什么格塔 |
[28:06] | You need to see Dr. Miller. | 你需要去看米勒医生 |
[28:07] | I must find the Ghota before it divides. | 我必须在格塔裂变之前找到它 |
[28:09] | You need to see the doctor. | 你得去看医生 |
[28:11] | Ted wants you safe. | 泰德想让你安全 |
[28:12] | Stop saying that. | 不要再说了 |
[28:13] | I am safe. | 我很安全 |
[28:15] | Ted is not safe. | 泰德才不安全呢 |
[28:16] | No. | 不 |
[28:18] | Ted is safe. | 泰德很安全 |
[28:19] | I’m going to get Dr. Miller. | 我要去找米勒医生 |
[28:21] | You will not assist me? | 你不帮我了吗 |
[28:35] | Lana. | 拉娜 |
[28:40] | Lana. | 拉娜 |
[28:43] | Lana? | 拉娜? |
[28:52] | Oh, hey, toots, do me a favor. | 亲爱的 帮帮我 |
[28:53] | Run out to the Gunderson farm and pick me up three dozen eggs. | 你开车去岗德松农场 给我买三打鸡蛋 |
[28:56] | You got time to get out there and back before the lunch crowd. | 现在就去 在午餐人多之前赶回来 |
[28:59] | Sure, Sam. | 好的 山姆 |
[29:27] | Dr. Lewis. | 刘易斯博士 |
[29:30] | Hello? | 你好? |
[29:39] | You are Tammy. | 你是泰米 |
[29:40] | Gosh, Dr. Lewis, | 天啊 刘易斯博士 |
[29:41] | I didn’t think you remembered me. | 没想到你还记得我 |
[29:43] | Ted remembers you. | 泰德记得你 |
[29:45] | Where are you going? | 你去哪儿 |
[29:46] | That way. | 那个方向 |
[29:48] | To the butte? | 去山丘吗 |
[29:50] | Can I give you a lift? | 要我载你一程吗 |
[29:52] | I’m headed that way myself. | 我也要去那个方向 |
[29:54] | You were going that way. | 你要去那个方向 |
[29:58] | Well, a girl can change her mind, can’t she? | 女孩可以改变主意 对吗 |
[30:00] | Yes. | 是的 |
[30:01] | Minds can be changed. | 可以改变主意 |
[30:06] | Is something wrong? | 出什么事了吗 |
[30:08] | Oh, gosh. | 天哪 |
[30:09] | Gosh, I’m sorry. | 天啊 对不起 |
[30:11] | I know you’re married. | 我知道你结婚了 |
[30:12] | Yes. | 是的 |
[30:13] | Lana is Ted’s wife. | 拉娜是泰德的妻子 |
[30:15] | Please, I don’t mean anything by it. | 对不起 我真的没有别的意思 |
[30:17] | I was just trying to be… | 我只是想 |
[30:20] | Helpful. | 帮忙 |
[30:21] | You will assist me? | 你要帮我吗 |
[30:22] | I’d be happy to, Dr. Lewis. | 我很愿意帮你 |
[30:24] | Good. | 很好 |
[30:28] | Well, all right then. | 那就好 |
[30:34] | Dr. Lewis, can I- | 刘易斯博士 我能不能 |
[30:37] | Can I call you Ted? | 能不能叫你泰德 |
[30:39] | My name is Urp. | 我的名字叫厄普 |
[30:40] | Do you want some Rolaids? | 你要一些制酸药吗 |
[30:42] | I’ve got some in my purse. | 我包里有些 |
[30:43] | Dr. Lewis. | 刘易斯博士 |
[30:46] | Can I…Ted. | 我能 泰德 |
[30:47] | Can I ask you a personal question? | 我能问个私人问题吗 |
[30:49] | Yes. | 可以 |
[30:51] | At night, when you’re looking through a telescope, | 晚上 你透过望远镜 |
[30:53] | Do you ever wonder what’s out there? | 有没有了想过太空到底是什么样子吗 |
[30:55] | I mean, what’s really out there. | 我是说 太空到底有什么 |
[30:58] | I know what is really out there. | 我知道太空有什么 |
[31:00] | I suppose you do. | 假设你知道 |
[31:02] | But I’m talking about other worlds | 但是我说的是另一个世界 |
[31:04] | And civilizations and things. | 文明还有其他的事物 |
[31:08] | It gives me shivers just to think about it. | 我一想就会发抖 |
[31:09] | I get shivers on Toolamane Four. | 我在图拉梅4号上也会发抖 |
[31:13] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[31:15] | It is one of seven ice planets | 那是七大冰雪星球之一 |
[31:16] | That orbit the neutron star Tryxl. | 它围绕中子星崔叟运转 |
[31:18] | Ice planets? | 冰雪星球 |
[31:20] | You can see other planets, wow. | 你可以看见其他的星球 真厉害 |
[31:22] | I never knew you astronomers could do that. | 我从来不知道天文学家这么厉害 |
[31:25] | I have been to many planets. | 我去过很多星球 |
[31:26] | My home planet is Koddhar. | 我的家就在寇达星球 |
[31:28] | It is in the Draco cluster. | 在天龙星系里 |
[31:31] | Right. | 是的 |
[31:40] | What is that thing? | 那是什么 |
[31:41] | It is a biogenic phase disruptor. | 是暂时性生命干扰器 |
[31:44] | A what? | 是什么 |
[31:45] | Is that, like, some kind of gun or something? | 是不是就像枪一样的东西? |
[31:48] | Yes. | 是的 |
[31:49] | I hope you don’t hunt with it. | 希望你不要用这个打猎 |
[31:51] | You don’t hunt with it, do you? | 你不用这个打猎对吗 |
[31:53] | Yes. | 用啊 |
[31:55] | Well, my gosh, I never thought you’d be the type, Dr. Lewis. | 天啊 没想到刘易斯博士是这种人 |
[31:58] | The stores are full of meat. | 商店里有大把肉卖 |
[32:00] | You don’t have to go around killing defenseless animals. | 你没必要亲自去杀死不能自卫的动物吧 |
[32:02] | The Ghota is not defenseless. | 格塔可以自卫 |
[32:04] | Goats. you’re hunting goats. | 山羊 你在猎杀山羊 |
[32:06] | Ghota, not goats. | 格塔 不是山羊 |
[32:07] | Ghota, goats, | 格塔 山羊 |
[32:08] | Whatever you say, I don’t care. | 随你怎么说 我不在乎 |
[32:09] | It’s cruel. | 太残忍了 |
[32:10] | It is necessary. | 必须如此 |
[32:13] | In several of your hours, | 在你们的几个小时之内 |
[32:15] | the Ghota will divide. | 格塔就会自我裂化 |
[32:16] | If it is not stopped before that, | 如果在此之前没有制止它的话 |
[32:18] | It will feed and then multiply exponentially | 它会自行喂食然后以指数次幂繁殖 |
[32:20] | Until ghotas consume all life on this planet. | 直到它将这个星球上所有生命耗尽为止 |
[32:23] | And you’re here to stop it. | 所以你现在要制止它 |
[32:24] | Yes. | 是 |
[32:26] | I would be called a federal marshal in your world. | 我在你们地球可以叫做联邦警察 |
[32:29] | I enforce security in this quadrant. | 我管辖着这个地区的安全问题 |
[32:38] | Deals, deals, deals! | 交易 交易 交易 |
[32:40] | Come on down today to freddy’s ford! | 快来关注一下今天的弗瑞德的福特! |
[32:42] | Freddy’s ford, where we | 弗瑞德的福特 在这里 |
[32:44] | friends, do you have tired blood? | 朋友 你身体衰弱吗 |
[32:47] | hey, Lloyd, leave it on. | 嘿 劳埃德 就听这个嘛 |
[32:48] | What for? | 听什么啊 |
[32:49] | It’s all trash. | 全是东拉西扯 |
[32:50] | I want to hear it. | 我想听 |
[32:52] | I think maybe I got tired blood. | 我觉得我就是身体衰弱呢 |
[32:53] | – no, you’ve got lazy blood, Bubba. | 不是 你是懒 布巴 |
[32:55] | There’s a difference. | 二者不一样的 |
[32:56] | if you have that rundown feeling | 如果你有那种破败的感觉 |
[32:59] | hey, Lloyd, I think maybe | 嘿 劳埃德 我觉得 |
[33:01] | I got that rundown feeling all the | 我一直都有那种破败的感觉 |
[33:04] | If you so much as touch that radio again, | 如果你再敢碰这收音机一下 |
[33:06] | I’m gonna throw you in front of the truck, | 我就把你扔到车子前面 |
[33:08] | And you’re gonna have a run-over feeling, you hear me? | 然后让你有种被压死的感觉 听清楚了 |
[33:10] | -Lloyd. -“Lloyd.” | -劳埃德 -“劳埃德” |
[33:17] | Damn, Lyoyd. | 该死 劳埃德 |
[33:18] | What was that thing? | 刚才那是什么 |
[33:19] | – I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[33:20] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[33:23] | Where’d it go? | 它到哪儿去了 |
[33:28] | Sure was ugly. | 它真难看 |
[33:39] | What was that? | 刚才怎么了 |
[33:40] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[33:41] | Let’s get back to town. | 我们回镇子里去吧 |
[33:55] | Well, my truck broke down | 就在这个美丽的 熙攘的莫哈韦小镇上 |
[33:57] | Right here in beautiful bustling Mojave, | 我的车抛锚了 |
[33:59] | And I’ve been stuck here ever since. | 从那以后我就留在这里了 |
[34:02] | I finally got a little money saved, | 最终我拿到了一点积蓄 |
[34:03] | And someday, I’ll move to Sausalito. | 终有一天 我会搬去桑萨丽托 |
[34:06] | It’s a very hip town, you know. | 你知道 那是个时尚的小镇 |
[34:07] | There are a lot of artists out there. | 那里有很多艺术家 |
[34:08] | And maybe I’ll open an art gallery. | 又或者有一天我能开间画廊 |
[34:12] | Gee, I sure can blabber on. | 啊 我能一直这样碎碎念下去 |
[34:17] | You haven’t heard a word I’ve said, have you? | 我刚刚说的你一个字都没听进去吧 |
[34:19] | Yes, I have. | 我听进去了 |
[34:20] | Your last sentence was, | 你最后一句是 |
[34:21] | “Gee, I sure can blabber on.” | “啊 我能一直这样碎碎念下去” |
[34:24] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[34:26] | It’s all wishful thinking anyway, | 不过这些都是我的愿景罢了 |
[34:28] | Some pipe dream. | 白日梦而已 |
[34:30] | No. | 不 |
[34:31] | You will move to Sausalito. | 你会搬去桑萨丽托 |
[34:33] | You will make art. | 你会搞艺术 |
[34:34] | You will open an art gallery. | 你会开一间画廊 |
[34:36] | Really? | 真的? |
[34:38] | Now, how do you know all this, pray tell? | 你怎么知道这些的 预言吗 |
[34:42] | Because I do. | 因为我就是知道 |
[34:45] | Whoa. | 哇 |
[34:48] | Let’s change the subject, okay? | 我们换个话题吧 |
[34:51] | Tell me more about your Ghotas. | 再跟我说些格塔的事情吧 |
[34:53] | Do they have three eyes and six horns? | 它们有三头六臂吗 |
[34:57] | No. | 不 |
[34:58] | They are unicellular amphipods | 它们是单细胞片脚类动物 |
[35:00] | With a nucleolytic subdermal membrane | 有一个溶核的真皮下膜 |
[35:02] | And capable of complete chromodynamic distortion. | 它们有完整的量子相位转变能力 |
[35:05] | What does all that mean? | 这些都是什么意思啊 |
[35:06] | Ghotas can make themselves invisible. | 格塔可以隐形 |
[35:08] | Invisible. Cool. | 隐形 很酷嘛 |
[35:09] | Ghotas are not cool. | 格塔不酷 |
[35:11] | Their metabolic temperature is 155 of your degrees. | 它们的代谢温度相当于你们的155度 |
[35:15] | Ghotas are an aggressive,intelligent, | 格塔具有侵略性和智慧性 |
[35:18] | and clever species. | 是很聪明的物种 |
[35:20] | This one disabled the plasma injectors on my spacecraft. | 它摧毁了我飞船上的等离子体喷射器 |
[35:22] | I was forced to land on your planet. | 我于是被迫降落在你们星球 |
[35:24] | The Ghota escaped. | 然后格塔逃跑了 |
[35:25] | So Ghotas can, uh, think? | 所以格塔可以 思考? |
[35:28] | Yes. | 是的 |
[35:31] | Stop. | 停车 |
[35:34] | Stop here. | 在这儿停车 |
[35:37] | What? | 什么 |
[35:39] | Did you see something? | 你看见什么了吗 |
[35:40] | No, I sensed it, over there by that dwelling. | 不是 我是感觉到了 就在那屋子里 |
[35:43] | We get out here. | 我们在这儿下车 |
[35:44] | We? | 我们? |
[35:45] | You must come with me. | 你必须和我一起 |
[35:47] | Ted wants you safe. | 泰德希望你平安 |
[35:48] | That’s sweet of Ted. | 泰德真贴心 |
[35:50] | I want Tammy safe too. | 我也希望泰米平安 |
[36:01] | Come. | 过来 |
[36:08] | Stay behind me, close. | 待在我身后 跟紧我 |
[36:19] | Um, Dr. Lewis, | 刘易斯博士 |
[36:20] | I really don’t think we should be here. | 我真的觉得我们不该来 |
[36:22] | Stop. Don’t move. | 停 别动 |
[36:26] | This is not good. | 情况不妙 |
[36:28] | What is not good? | 什么情况不妙? |
[36:31] | It’s only a puddle. | 就是一滩积水而已嘛 |
[36:32] | Somebody spilled something, that’s all. | 有人泼了些东西在这儿 仅此而已 |
[36:34] | Yes, a puddle. | 没错 一滩积水 |
[36:37] | So why is a puddle not good? | 那为什么一滩积水不妙呢 |
[36:39] | The Ghota has eaten. | 格塔已经把他吃了 |
[36:40] | It absorbs its prey’s nutrients, | 它吸收了其猎物的养分 |
[36:42] | Leaving only water and metabolic residue. | 只留下水和代谢残渣 |
[36:44] | What? | 什么 |
[36:46] | Humans are mostly water. | 人类主要是由水构成的 |
[36:47] | Humans? | 人类? |
[36:48] | That’s a person? | 那是个人? |
[36:50] | It was a person. | 那曾是个人 |
[36:51] | Oh, look at it. | 噢 你好好看看 |
[36:52] | That is a mud puddle. | 那是一滩泥水 |
[36:53] | It’s not a person. | 不是个人 |
[36:55] | Dr. Lewis, Ted, | 刘易斯博士 泰德 |
[36:57] | Aren’t you carrying this Ghota thing | 你在格塔的事情上 |
[36:58] | A little bit too far? | 有点过分了不是吗 |
[37:00] | I mean, you’re very creative, | 我意思是说 你很有创意 |
[37:01] | And I think it’s great that you’re rounding up | 我也觉得你去追捕 |
[37:03] | All the bad killer space goats. | 所有的太空山羊杀手真的很伟大 |
[37:04] | Quiet. Stay behind me. | 闭嘴 待在我身后 |
[37:05] | Oh, this is absurd. What for? | 这太荒谬了 为什么 |
[37:07] | Ted wants you safe. | 泰德希望你平安 |
[37:08] | Oh, would you please not talk like that? | 麻烦你别这样说话了行吗 |
[37:10] | It is beginning to bug me. | 我已经开始受不了了 |
[37:13] | I think I’ve had enough of this silly, stupid game. | 我想我已经受够了这个愚蠢至极的游戏了 |
[37:17] | You are safe with me. | 你和我一起很安全 |
[37:18] | You keep away. | 你离我远点 |
[37:48] | Pull over. | 停一下车 |
[37:51] | I got to take a whiz. | 我要去嘘嘘一下 |
[37:53] | Can’t you wait until we get to town? | 你就不能坚持到我们到镇子上为止吗 |
[37:55] | No, I can’t. | 我不能 |
[37:56] | Now, please pull over there by those trees. | 现在 麻烦你把车停在那些树旁边 |
[37:59] | Oh, you’re like a child, Bubba. | 你还真像个孩子 布巴 |
[38:13] | Now, what was that? | 这又是怎么回事 |
[38:16] | Don’t go too far, Bubba. | 别走太远 布巴 |
[38:18] | You’re too drunk to find your way back. | 你喝醉了 会很容易迷路的 |
[38:20] | Don’t worry about it, Lloyd. | 别担心 劳埃德 |
[38:21] | I can handle it, I think. | 我没问题的 我想 |
[38:30] | Bubba? | 布巴? |
[38:32] | Are you getting sick, Bubba? | 你病了吗 布巴? |
[38:48] | What’s this mess you left here? | 你留了一滩什么东西在这儿啊 |
[38:54] | Bubba? | 布巴? |
[39:07] | Boom! Zap! | 扫射! 攻击! |
[39:08] | Tommy, cut that out. | 汤米 给我住口 |
[39:09] | Zap! You’re dead, you creep. | 攻击 你死了 你这小屁孩 |
[39:11] | Oh, Mrs. Lewis. | 刘易斯太太 |
[39:13] | Hi, is Dr. Miller in? | 你好 请问米勒大夫在吗? |
[39:14] | No, he’s… | 他不在 他… |
[39:15] | Laura we’ve got to go. | 劳拉 我们准备走了 |
[39:16] | We’ll be late. | 我们要迟到了 |
[39:17] | How many times have I told you? | 我跟你讲过多少次了 |
[39:18] | We’re not going to the movie. | 我们不去看电影 |
[39:20] | – Well, when will he be back? – It’s not fair. | -那他什么时候回来? -这不公平 |
[39:22] | Well, that’s the price of being a creep. | 这就是做小屁孩的代价 |
[39:25] | He’s seen enough of that science fiction junk. | 他看了太多那些垃圾科幻故事了 |
[39:27] | It gives him nightmares. | 所以他老是做恶梦 |
[39:28] | Laura, really, it’s important. | 劳拉 真的 事关紧急 |
[39:29] | When will Dr. Miller be back? | 米勒大夫什么时候才回来 |
[39:30] | Oh, it won’t be until late. | 他可能很晚才能回来 |
[39:32] | He’s gone off to Barstow. | 他去巴斯托了 |
[39:33] | Barstow? | 巴斯托? |
[39:36] | Will you tell him | 你能转告他 |
[39:37] | Laura, you really bite. | 劳拉 你上钩了 |
[39:38] | What? | 什么 |
[39:39] | Kid, you’re hamburger. | 小子 你是汉堡 |
[39:44] | A monster is a pretty hard thing to swallow, Dickie. | 怪物的事还真是让人难以消化啊 迪奇 |
[39:47] | You know, fine, Cody, don’t believe me. | 行 科迪 别信我 |
[39:52] | When the heck you gonna grow up, Code? | 你到底什么时候才能长大啊 科迪 |
[39:54] | The monster did it, dickie. | 那怪物干的 迪奇 |
[39:59] | Dig this, cats. | 你们听听这个 |
[40:00] | Suppose your monster is real. | 假设那个怪物是真的 |
[40:03] | – It is real. – Okay, okay. | -它就是真的 -好好 |
[40:05] | So it’s real. | 那它就是真的 |
[40:06] | My old man just got one of the new polaroid cameras, | 我老爸刚搞来一部新的宝丽来相机 |
[40:09] | You know, like, instant pictures. | 你知道吧 好像即拍即印的那种 |
[40:11] | We go up there, | 我们去那个山里 |
[40:13] | Snap off a few shots of your monster, | 然后抓拍几张你的那个怪物 |
[40:15] | Sell ’em to the newspapers, and get rich, rich, rich. | 然后把照片卖到报社 然后我们就发啦 |
[40:17] | It almost killed us. | 那次它差点杀了我们 |
[40:18] | So this time we’ll be ready for it. | 所以这次我们会做好准备嘛 |
[40:20] | With what, a Paranoid camera? | 用那个什么 宝日来相机? |
[40:22] | It’s a Polaroid, man, Polaroid. | 是”宝丽来”好吗 宝丽来 |
[40:25] | So what’s it gonna be, Dickie? | 你觉得怎么样 迪奇 |
[40:27] | This is our big chance. | 这是我们的大好机会啊 |
[40:29] | Don’t blow it, Clyde. | 别让它搞砸了 老古板 |
[40:33] | I think it’s the only way | 我想这是我们唯一 |
[40:33] | we can prove what happened. | 能证明发生了什么事的方法吧 |
[40:36] | I don’t believe this. | 这方法不太可信 |
[40:56] | There’s nothing here now. | 这里现在什么都没有 |
[40:58] | Looks like your monster split. | 看样子你的怪物已经不在了 |
[41:00] | Good. Let’s go home. | 很好 我们回家吧 |
[41:02] | Hey, I bet the crash and the monster are connected. | 我敢说这撞击和那怪物肯定有关 |
[41:06] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[41:08] | Come on, let’s go up there. | 快来 我们上去看看 |
[41:09] | No, let’s go home. | 不要 我们回家吧 |
[41:10] | You’re nuts, Cody. | 你疯了吧 科迪 |
[41:11] | This way is too far to climb. | 这路程太远 根本没法爬 |
[41:12] | Too far? Please, Dickie. | 太远? 迪奇 拜托 |
[41:14] | Cody, if Dawson ever finds out about this | 科迪 如果道森哪天发现的话 |
[41:16] | Don’t sweat it, pal. | 别担心 伙计 |
[41:17] | We’ll be fine. | 我们会没事的 |
[41:32] | Wow. | 哇 |
[41:34] | What is it, a rocket? | 这是什么 火箭? |
[41:36] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[41:37] | No. Maybe. | 不 可能 |
[41:38] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[41:42] | But I do know we’re gonna be rich, Dickie. | 但是我知道我们要发财啦 迪奇 |
[41:45] | Oh, yeah. come on, let’s go. | 太好了 来吧 我们走 |
[41:46] | Cody, wait. | 科迪 等等 |
[41:48] | It could be radioactive. | 它可能有辐射 |
[41:49] | Oh, you think? | 噢 你觉得? |
[41:51] | You got your picture. | 你已经拍到照片啦 |
[41:53] | Let’s just split while we still can, okay? | 我们在还可以闪的时候赶快闪人吧 |
[41:55] | Yeah, right. | 也是 好吧 |
[41:58] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[42:07] | You’re being a brat. | 你又在捣蛋 |
[42:09] | I said I don’t want to go home. | 我说了我不想回家 |
[42:10] | Tommy, we’re going home, and that’s it. | 汤米 我们现在回家 就这样 |
[42:12] | No, I want to go back to the town. | 不要 我要回去镇子上 |
[42:15] | No. | 不要 |
[42:21] | Please. | 拜托 |
[42:28] | You stink. | 你真讨厌 |
[42:30] | Just keep it up, brat, | 你继续骂 小子 |
[42:31] | And you won’t be able to sit for a week. | 我保证让你一个礼拜都没法安稳坐着 |
[42:33] | My dad is going to fire you. | 我爸爸会炒你鱿鱼的 |
[42:36] | Oh, this time, Tommy, you are cooked. | 噢 汤米 这次可是你死定了 |
[42:39] | Now, go to your room. | 现在 回你房间去 |
[42:40] | No. | 不要 |
[42:41] | You are really cruising for a bruising, kiddo. | 你真是想自讨苦吃啊 孩子 |
[43:32] | Laura! | 劳拉! |
[43:34] | What is it now, Tommy? | 又怎么了 汤米? |
[43:35] | Laura! | 劳拉! |
[43:37] | What are you doing out of your room? | 你跑出房间干嘛啊 |
[43:40] | Do you want me to check for monsters again? | 你又想要我帮你检查有没有怪物啊? |
[43:42] | – It’s up there. – You little creep. | -怪物在上面 -你这小样 |
[43:43] | You see all those horrible movies, | 你看了太多恐怖电影了 |
[43:45] | And now you’re scared of monsters. | 所以现在你怕有怪物 |
[43:46] | The monster is up in the hall. | 怪物就在楼上的走廊上 |
[43:48] | Laura, it’s true. | 劳拉 是真的 |
[43:55] | It’s true. I saw it on TV last week. | 是真的 我上礼拜在电视上看见了 |
[43:57] | The guy even had pictures. | 那人甚至有照片为证 |
[43:58] | I still say it’s a secret jet the air force have. | 我还是坚持它是空军秘密持有的喷射飞机 |
[44:02] | Chief, jets don’t fly like that. | 长官 飞机不会像那样飞的 |
[44:03] | Jerking around and then suddenly zipping away? | 左右摇晃然后突然不见了是吗 |
[44:06] | I’ll jerk some sense into both of you. | 我会把你们的脑袋都摇一下让你们清醒些 |
[44:07] | What we saw out there on the butte, | 我们在山丘上看到的那玩意儿 |
[44:09] | That was a meteor, common garden-variety meteor. | 是个流星 最普通的流星 |
[44:11] | Case closed. | 结案 |
[44:13] | Mojave police, Chief Dawson. | 莫哈韦警局 道森警长 |
[44:19] | All right, we’ll ask around our neighborhood. | 好的 我们会询问附近的居民的 |
[44:21] | Call me if you learn anything. | 你有新线索就告诉我 |
[44:23] | Strange. | 怪事 |
[44:25] | Chief? | 长官? |
[44:26] | That was Stiles. | 是斯泰尔斯 |
[44:28] | He found Lloyd Olson’s truck abandoned. | 他发现劳埃德·欧森的车弃置在路旁 |
[44:31] | No sign of him or Bubba. | 他和布巴都行踪不明 |
[44:33] | Said the doors were both open, | 两边的车门却都是开的 |
[44:35] | And the key was still in the ignition. | 车钥匙还在点火器上 |
[44:37] | Only thing around was a couple of big puddles. | 周围只有一大滩泥水 |
[44:39] | That’s odd. It hasn’t rained in months. | 这太奇怪了 这里几个月都没下过雨了 |
[44:45] | Mojave police, Chief dawson. | 莫哈韦警局 道森长官 |
[44:47] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, slow down. | 慢慢说 |
[44:49] | Who is this? | 你是谁 |
[44:51] | Uh-huh, Laura Mcbride. | 劳拉·麦布莱德 |
[44:55] | What can I do for you, Miss Mcbride? | 有什么可以帮你 麦布莱德小姐 |
[44:57] | A monster? | 一个怪物? |
[44:59] | With a giant eyeball. | 有一颗很大的眼珠 |
[45:00] | Look, we’re kind of busy here, Miss Mcbride. | 我们这儿现在有点忙 麦布莱德小姐 |
[45:03] | All right. | 好吧 |
[45:04] | Doc Miller’s house. | 米勒大夫家 |
[45:06] | All right, we’ll-we’ll send someone out. | 好吧 我们叫人去看看 |
[45:07] | Yes, yes, yes, of course, right away. | 是的 是的 当然 马上到 |
[45:13] | Laura Mcbride is having an emergency, | 劳拉·麦布莱德有麻烦了 |
[45:15] | A giant monster, she said. | 一个庞大的怪物 她说 |
[45:18] | Laura is Susie Mcbride’s kid sister, isn’t she? | 劳拉是苏茜·麦布莱德的妹妹是吧 |
[45:23] | That’s- | 她 |
[45:25] | That’s one classy chassis. | 她身材挺好的 |
[45:27] | Watson, you’re going out on a call, | 沃森 你是出去执行任务 |
[45:29] | Not a date. | 不是去约会 |
[45:30] | Take Stu. | 带上史度 |
[45:32] | I don’t need a chaperone. | 我一个人就行 |
[45:33] | For backup. | 有个后援都好 |
[45:35] | I don’t like what’s going on today. | 我不太喜欢今天的这些事儿 |
[45:45] | Hello. | 你好 |
[45:47] | I’m officer Vernon Watson. | 我是弗农·沃森警员 |
[45:48] | What seems to be the problem? | 发生什么事了 |
[45:51] | There’s a monster in the house. | 房子里有个怪物 |
[45:52] | Really? a big one? | 真的? 大吗 |
[45:54] | I don’t know what it is. | 不知道是什么 |
[45:55] | I’ve never been so scared. | 太可怕了 |
[45:56] | Hey, aren’t you Susie Mcbride’s kid sister? | 你不是苏茜·麦布莱德的小妹妹吗 |
[45:59] | What? | 什么? |
[46:00] | There’s something horrible inside there. | 那里边有个可怕的大怪物 |
[46:03] | Do something. | 做点什么 |
[46:04] | How’s Susie doing? | 苏茜最近怎么样 |
[46:05] | She still hanging out with that insurance jerk? | 还和那个卖保险的傻瓜在一起? |
[46:39] | There’s a big old hairy monster! | 有个大长毛怪 |
[47:44] | Vern, you okay? | 弗农 你还好吧 |
[48:09] | Vernon? | 弗农 |
[48:15] | Vernon? | 弗农 |
[48:18] | Vernon, this better not be a joke. | 弗农 你可别开玩笑 |
[48:28] | Vernon? | 弗农 |
[48:35] | Vernon. | 弗农 |
[48:52] | Hey, you! | 嘿 你 |
[48:54] | Is that you, Dr. Lewis? | 是你吗 刘易斯博士 |
[48:55] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[49:13] | Oh, he just walked in. | 他刚回来 |
[49:14] | I’ll tell him. | 我会跟他说 |
[49:16] | Good news only, Stiles. | 我只要好消息 斯泰尔斯 |
[49:18] | Sorry, chief. | 抱歉了 警长 |
[49:19] | Ted Lewis stole a car. | 泰德·刘易斯偷了辆车 |
[49:21] | This is the license. | 这是牌照号 |
[49:22] | Dr. Lewis from the observatory? | 天文台的刘易斯博士? |
[49:23] | Very one. | 就是他 |
[49:25] | Lewis, huh? | 刘易斯 |
[49:26] | See, you never know. | 听着 你知道吗 |
[49:28] | These eggheads, they seem like they’re one step away | 这些书呆子还差一步就 |
[49:30] | From the rubber room anyway. | 踏进精神病院了 |
[49:33] | – Bring him in. – 10-4, chief. | -去抓他 -明白了 长官 |
[49:35] | Unit two, unit two. | 二分队呼叫 二分队呼叫 |
[49:40] | Go ahead, unit two. | 二分队请讲 |
[49:41] | Chief, we have a PDX. | 长官 报告一个PDX(应该是PPD 巴恩斯又记错了) |
[49:42] | We have a PDX here. | 报告一个PDX |
[49:44] | A PDX, officer Barnes? | 是PDX吗 巴恩斯警官 |
[49:46] | Get it right. | 想好了再说 |
[49:47] | A PDX. Vern’s down. | 是PDX 弗农挂了 |
[49:49] | He’s down? | 挂了? |
[49:50] | Yeah, he was there, and then there was nothing, | 他进去后就不见了 |
[49:53] | Just-just a puddle. | 地上只有滩水 |
[49:56] | Puddle? | 一滩水 |
[49:57] | Yeah, with his gun and badge in it. | 是的 还有他的枪和徽章 |
[49:58] | What should I do now, chief? | 我该怎么做 警长 |
[50:04] | Chief? | 警长 |
[50:24] | Chief? | 警长 |
[50:37] | Sorry about Vernon, chief. | 弗农的事我很难过 警长 |
[50:39] | He was a first-rate officer. | 他是个一流的警官 |
[50:40] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[50:41] | Chief, what could have done this? | 长官 你说这是怎么回事 |
[50:44] | Folks are saying it must be acid, | 他们说是硫酸 |
[50:45] | A psycho killer with acid. | 一个泼硫酸的变态杀手 |
[50:47] | What else could it be? | 还能是什么 |
[50:51] | Mojave police. Dawson here. | 莫哈韦警局 我是道森 |
[50:54] | Are you sure? | 你确定? |
[50:56] | All right, all right. | 好的 好的 |
[50:57] | Call me if you see anything else. | 有新情况再打给我 |
[51:01] | That was Ed Sanders. | 是埃德·桑德斯 |
[51:02] | He spotted Lewis on his property, | 他发现刘易斯在他的地盘上 |
[51:04] | Said the boob drove all over a stop sign. | 说那个笨蛋轧过一块停车牌 |
[51:06] | Oh, Sanders thinks Lewis has some kind of weapon. | 桑德斯觉得刘易斯带着武器 |
[51:10] | You think it fires acid? | 会喷射硫酸? |
[51:11] | Really, Barnes. | 得了 巴恩斯 |
[51:14] | Knew I should have never taken this job. | 早知道我就不该接这活 |
[51:17] | What? | 什么 |
[51:18] | Town needed a temporary chief for three weeks | 镇上在找到一个真正的警察局长前 |
[51:20] | Until they found a real cop. | 需要个任期三周的临时局长 |
[51:23] | I thought being a dogface in the war | 我想我一个二战步兵 |
[51:25] | Was enough qualification for me. | 应该够格吧 |
[51:27] | “Don’t worry,” they said. | 他们说 “别担心” |
[51:28] | “Nothing ever happens here,” they said. | 还说 “这里不会出大事儿” |
[51:31] | And for five years, nothing did. | 而且近五年是没出什么事 |
[51:35] | And then two days before my replacement finally takes over, | 可偏偏就在我交任前两天 |
[51:39] | And suddenly we have monsters and killers | 突然出现了怪物 杀手 |
[51:43] | And men from mars and god knows what else! | 和火星人 天知道还有什么别的 |
[51:50] | Just two lousy, stinkin’ days. | 就他妈两天呀 |
[52:00] | Where you going, chief? | 你去哪 长官 |
[52:02] | Guess it’s time to play cop. | 干点儿警察该干的事 |
[52:12] | I’ll stay here. | 我还是呆在这吧 |
[52:14] | Mommy! | 妈妈 |
[52:15] | Mommy! | 妈妈 |
[52:18] | Betsy, what is it now? | 怎么了 贝兹 |
[52:21] | Mommy, there’s bears out here. | 妈妈 那边有熊 |
[52:23] | They’re trying to eat me. | 要吃我 |
[52:24] | Remember what happened to the little boy who cried wolf? | 记得狼来了的故事吗 |
[52:27] | But it wasn’t a wolf. | 不是狼 |
[52:28] | It was a bear. | 是熊 |
[52:43] | What’ll it be, guys? | 要点什么 |
[52:44] | – Coke. – Coke. | -可口可乐 -可口可乐 |
[52:46] | I’ll have an RC cola. | 我要杯皇冠可乐 |
[52:47] | Very funny, Cody. | 可真有趣啊 科迪 |
[52:49] | Okay, three cokes. | 三杯可乐 |
[52:51] | Well, you’re sure full of yourself today, mister. | 你确定你今儿没毛病吗 先生 |
[52:54] | You betcha. | 当然 |
[52:55] | We’re gonna be rich, Tammy. | 我们要发了 泰米 |
[52:57] | We got a picture of a genuine spaceship. | 我们拍到了一艘真的宇宙飞船 |
[53:01] | A spaceship? | 宇宙飞船? |
[53:02] | Yeah, that crashed up on the butte last night. | 是的 昨晚撞山上那个 |
[53:05] | Got a picture of it right here. | 这是照片 |
[53:07] | Whoa, be careful with that. | 你小心点儿 |
[53:08] | It’s worth a million bucks. | 值一百万呢 |
[53:09] | Not as good as a monster, but- | 可惜没拍到怪物 |
[53:11] | A monster? | 怪物? |
[53:12] | A monster, Tammy. | 一个怪物 泰米 |
[53:13] | We were attacked by a monster this morning, | 今天上午我们被怪物袭击了 |
[53:16] | Only no one will believe us. | 没人相信我们 |
[53:18] | Wh-what did this monster look like? | 那怪物什么样 |
[53:21] | Well, it was-it was like a big, shimmering, | 像是个很大的 发着光的 |
[53:23] | Shiny balloon thing with a big eyeball. | 闪亮的热气球 有颗大眼珠 |
[53:26] | Yeah, it was weird. | 是的 很奇怪 |
[53:27] | It was there one minute and then gone | 它刚还在这 一转眼就不见了 |
[53:28] | Like it could just become invisible. | 好像能隐形似的 |
[53:30] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[53:31] | Tammy, do you believe us? | 泰米 你相信我们吗 |
[53:35] | Cheese it. it’s the cops. | 别说了 警察 |
[53:40] | Tammy, coffee. | 泰米 咖啡 |
[53:47] | Chief Dawson, there’s something I have to tell you. | 道森长官 有些事我得告诉你 |
[53:49] | Later, Tammy. | 过过再说 泰米 |
[53:50] | Chief, please. | 长官 拜托 |
[53:51] | Not now, Tammy. | 现在不是时候 泰米 |
[53:53] | Tammy, more coffee. | 泰米 续杯咖啡 |
[53:55] | Hey, Dawson, whatever happened to Vernon Watson? | 道森 弗农·沃森怎么了 |
[53:58] | I heard he got melted by acid. | 我听说他被硫酸化了 |
[54:00] | Yeah, and I hear Lloyd and Bubba are missing. | 而且我听说劳埃德和布巴失踪了 |
[54:02] | And what’s this talk about a monster? | 还有那什么怪物 怎么回事 |
[54:04] | A monster, Fred? | 你是说怪物吗 佛瑞德 |
[54:05] | Get real. | 都是骗人的 |
[54:07] | It’s a schizophrenic, manic-depressive psychotic. | 其实是个精神分裂的躁郁病人干的 |
[54:09] | I read all about these sickos. | 这种变态杀手的事我读的多了 |
[54:11] | I didn’t know you could read. | 我还真不知道你识字 |
[54:13] | Look, people. | 你们都听着 |
[54:15] | Listen to me, there are no psycho killers, | 听好了 没有什么变态杀手 |
[54:18] | No monsters. | 没有怪物 |
[54:20] | All we got is a couple of unsolved disappearances, | 这只是些还没查清的失踪案 |
[54:22] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[54:23] | That’s all? | 真的吗 |
[54:25] | Phew! | 太好了 |
[54:26] | Well, that-that’s a relief. | 真松了口气 |
[54:29] | Look, just- just stick together. | 听着 都呆在一起 |
[54:32] | Stay in your homes. | 呆在家里 |
[54:33] | You see anything unusual, you report it. | 看到什么奇怪的事情马上报告 |
[54:35] | And trust me, there’s no cause for alarm. | 相信我 没什么好恐惧的 |
[54:38] | Well, it sounds like there’s plenty cause for alarm, Dawson. | 你这么说很让人恐惧啊 道森 |
[54:41] | People, please. | 都安静 |
[54:45] | Darlene, number five, number two, hot and sweaty. | 达莲娜 二号 五号 热气腾腾的呐 |
[54:49] | Great speech, Dawson. | 说得好 道森 |
[54:50] | I feel so much better now. | 我现在觉得好多了 |
[54:51] | Give ’em to Tammy, Simone. | 交给泰米 西蒙 |
[54:52] | My shift’s over. | 我下班了 |
[54:54] | Tammy, get your buns over here. | 泰米 把小包端过去 |
[54:55] | Chief, please listen to me. | 长官 请听我说 |
[54:58] | I know this will sound crazy, but you have to listen to me. | 我知道很不可思议 但您得听我说 |
[55:00] | Well, crazy’s the word for the day. | 都不可思议一天了 |
[55:02] | All right, go ahead, Tammy. | 好吧 请讲 泰米 |
[55:03] | Chief, the killer is some kind of alien creature. | 长官 杀手是某种外星生物 |
[55:07] | It’s called a Ghota. | 叫格塔 |
[55:08] | It came from the spaceship, | 从飞船里跑出来的 |
[55:10] | You know, that crash on the butte. | 就是撞在山上那个 |
[55:11] | Chief Dawson, please, | 道森长官 |
[55:12] | This is a very dangerous creature. | 它很危险 |
[55:14] | It can think. it can hunt. | 它会思考 会猎杀 |
[55:16] | It’s a born killer. | 是个天生的杀人狂 |
[55:18] | All it leaves behind is a puddle… | 它吃人后只留下一滩水 |
[55:21] | The victim’s water. | 受害者的体液 |
[55:23] | How’d you know about that? | 你怎么知道这些 |
[55:24] | I’ve seen it. | 我看见了 |
[55:26] | You’ve seen this thing? | 你看见这怪物了 |
[55:27] | Well, no, no, not exactly. | 没没 不算看见 |
[55:29] | Dr. Lewis told me about it. | 刘易斯博士告诉我的 |
[55:30] | Well, Lewis has gone bananas. | 刘易斯已经疯了 |
[55:33] | Actually, Dr. Lewis is a marshal, | 事实上 刘易斯博士是个执行官 |
[55:34] | A federal marshal from another… | 一个联邦执行官 来自 |
[55:38] | Planet. | 外星的 |
[55:40] | Another planet. | 外星 |
[55:43] | Ah, dang! | 该死 |
[55:44] | Chief. Chief? | 长官 长官 |
[55:47] | You’re nuts. | 你们这些混蛋 |
[55:48] | Lewis is nuts! | 刘易斯这个混蛋 |
[55:49] | This whole town, you’re all stark raving loco! | 你们都是一群胡说八道的疯子 |
[56:08] | I want to know what’s going on. | 我想知道这是怎么了 |
[56:16] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[56:17] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[56:18] | Let’s go, Henry. | 咱么走 亨利 |
[56:20] | We’re safer outside with the acid killer. | 还是跟硫酸杀手在一起更安全些 |
[56:27] | Oh, no, Sam. | 哦不 山姆 |
[56:29] | Where’s the bag? | 袋子哪去了 |
[56:30] | It’s busted. | 坏了 |
[56:31] | – There’s a new one on order. – Great. | -我刚订了个新的 -太好了 |
[56:33] | Hey, toots, would you run up the street | 亲爱的 帮我上街买点 |
[56:35] | And pick me up some lard, please? | 猪油回来 好吧 |
[56:36] | The cheap stuff. | 便宜的那种 |
[56:37] | I’ll mind the store. | 我得照顾店里 |
[56:39] | Great. | 好的 |
[56:45] | Merlin. | 梅林 |
[56:46] | Come here, boy. | 过来 宝贝儿 |
[56:48] | Come here. | 过来 |
[56:50] | Where’s Wilson? | 威尔逊呢 |
[56:52] | Merlin, what’s-what’s wrong? | 梅林 怎么了 |
[56:56] | Merlin, it’s all right. | 梅林 没事的 |
[57:00] | Cody. | 科迪 |
[57:01] | Cody, you hear about Vernon? | 科迪 听说弗农的事了吗 |
[57:03] | Yeah, I heard. | 听说了 |
[57:04] | Jeez, Code, your archenemy’s missing. | 天啊 科迪 你的死对头没了 |
[57:08] | We figured you’d be kicking your heels up with joy. | 我们以为你得高兴得跳踢踏舞呢 |
[57:10] | He sucked his last egg, right? | 他玩儿完了 对吧 |
[57:12] | Yeah, I guess. | 应该是吧 |
[57:13] | Hey, why don’t we go to the flicks? | 咱去看电影吧 |
[57:15] | Yeah, it’s just what you need. | 你该去看个电影 |
[57:16] | No, you cats go ahead. | 不 你们俩去吧 |
[57:18] | Ah, come on, Cody, my treat. | 来嘛 科迪 我请客 |
[57:21] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -真的 -真的 |
[57:24] | Okay, why not? | 好啊 走吧 |
[57:26] | Come on. | 来 |
[57:27] | Mommy! | 妈妈 |
[57:28] | Mommy! | 妈妈 |
[57:32] | What is it now, Betsy? | 又有什么事 贝兹 |
[57:34] | There’s a monster with one big eye. | 有个独眼大怪物 |
[57:37] | I told you before to stop making up stories. | 我说过了别再编故事 |
[57:39] | Now, see what you’ve done? | 看你自己干了什么 |
[57:41] | You’ve gone and scared yourself silly. | 你把自己吓傻了 |
[57:42] | There’s a monster. | 有个大怪物 |
[57:45] | There are no monsters. | 没有怪物 |
[57:48] | You get inside now. | 你现在进屋去 |
[57:50] | Mommy. | 妈妈 |
[58:29] | What’s with you, Tammy? | 你怎么了 泰米 |
[58:30] | You’ve been like that all day. | 你整天都魂不守舍 |
[58:33] | Just-just keep your mind on your work. | 要专心工作 |
[58:34] | Sorry, Sam. | 抱歉 山姆 |
[58:36] | Come on. | 天啊 |
[58:37] | This killer thing’s getting to you, huh, toots? | 你还在想杀手的事 对吧 宝贝儿 |
[58:41] | Well, I think we can forget about any dinner crowd in here tonight. | 我想 今晚应该没有顾客光临了 |
[58:45] | All right, I’m going. | 好了 我走了 |
[58:48] | Sweep up the sidewalk | 把过道扫一扫 |
[58:50] | And straighten up in here before you leave, will you? | 你离开前把这弄干净 好吧 |
[59:13] | Stop right there, Dr. Lewis. | 站住 刘易斯博士 |
[59:16] | You are Stiles. | 你是斯泰尔斯 |
[59:17] | You are a constable. | 你是个巡警 |
[59:19] | You must assist me. | 你得帮我 |
[59:20] | Yeah, sure, that’s exactly why I’m here, Dr. Lewis. | 当然 我就是来帮你的 刘易斯博士 |
[59:24] | Is that a weapon, sir? | 那是武器吗 |
[59:25] | Yes. | 是 |
[59:27] | All right, Dr. Lewis, just- just hand me the gun, sir. | 好吧 刘易斯博士 把它给我 |
[59:31] | Why? | 为什么 |
[59:32] | Because I’m asking you to. | 因为我让你把它交给我 |
[59:34] | I don’t want any- I don’t want any trouble here. | 我不想 不想惹麻烦 |
[59:36] | Just hand it over nice and slow. | 慢慢递给我 |
[59:38] | No. | 不 |
[59:42] | Now, look here, Dr. Lewis. | 看着我 刘易斯博士 |
[59:44] | Officer Stiles. | 斯泰尔斯警官 |
[59:46] | Dr. Lewis. | 刘易斯博士 |
[59:47] | What’s going on? | 这是怎么回事 |
[59:48] | Get back inside, Tammy. | 退回去 泰米 |
[59:49] | Tammy, the Ghota is near. | 泰米 格塔就在附近 |
[59:52] | I must find it before it divides. | 我必须在它分裂前找到它 |
[59:53] | Ghota? | 格塔 |
[59:54] | The monster. | 那个怪物 |
[59:55] | We’ll be overrun. | 我们被入侵了 |
[59:56] | We’ll all be killed. | 我们都会被杀死 |
[59:57] | Monster? what are you talking about? | 怪物 你们在说什么 |
[59:59] | Tell him. | 告诉他 |
[1:00:01] | Your planet will soon be infected with Ghotas. | 你们的星球不久会遍布格塔 |
[1:00:03] | They will consume all organic matter | 它们会吃掉所有有机物 |
[1:00:05] | Until your world is devoid of life. | 直到你们地球生物全部毁灭 |
[1:00:08] | Before it divides, its hunger is massive. | 在它分裂前 它会吃掉很多人 |
[1:00:10] | It will seek the greatest concentration of prey. | 它会专门找人群聚集的地方狩猎 |
[1:00:12] | You are all in extreme peril. | 你们的处境十分危险 |
[1:00:13] | This is crazy. | 你疯了 |
[1:00:15] | This is crazy, Dr. Lewis. | 你疯了 刘易斯博士 |
[1:00:16] | Give me the weapon right now. | 马上把武器交出来 |
[1:00:17] | No, Stiles, please, you have to believe him. | 不 斯泰尔斯 拜托 你要相信他 |
[1:00:19] | Now, look here, Dr. Lewis. | 看着我 刘易斯博士 |
[1:00:21] | I’ve been on this force for 15 years, | 我当警察15年了 |
[1:00:22] | And I’ve never used this gun yet. | 还从来没开过这把枪 |
[1:00:24] | Don’t let this be the first time. | 别让我射出这第一颗子弹 |
[1:00:26] | Hand me the weapon. | 交出武器 |
[1:00:27] | No. | 不 |
[1:00:28] | Dr. Lewis, please. | 刘易斯博士 拜托 |
[1:00:29] | I must find the Ghota. | 我必须找到格塔 |
[1:00:38] | Dr. Lewis. | 刘易斯博士 |
[1:00:39] | Dr. Lewis, are you hurt bad? | 刘易斯博士 你没事吧 |
[1:00:42] | I am not Dr. Lewis. | 我不是刘易斯博士 |
[1:00:45] | I am Urp. | 我是厄普 |
[1:00:46] | I am merely indwelling in Dr. Lewis’ body. | 我只是附在了刘易斯博士的身体里 |
[1:00:49] | But this body is damaged. | 现在他的身体已经受伤 |
[1:00:50] | I must return to my ship to repair it. | 我必须返回飞船去医治 |
[1:00:53] | I’ll take you. | 我带你过去 |
[1:00:55] | No, I must go alone. | 不可以 我必须一个人去 |
[1:00:57] | Be careful, Tammy. | 保重泰米 |
[1:00:59] | Urp wants you safe. | 厄普想让你好好的 |
[1:01:05] | There’s that polarity again. | 又感觉到了吸引力 |
[1:01:08] | Fascinating. | 奇妙 |
[1:01:19] | That’s called obstruction of justice, Tammy. | 你这可是妨碍执法 泰米 |
[1:01:22] | You’re in a tub of trouble, girl. | 你有大麻烦了 姑娘 |
[1:01:25] | Wait for me inside the diner. | 餐厅里等我 |
[1:01:31] | Unit three. | 3分队 |
[1:01:33] | Chief. | 警长 |
[1:01:35] | Chief, are you there? | 警长 你在吗 |
[1:01:37] | Ted Lewis has gone insane. | 泰德·路易斯疯了 |
[1:01:38] | He’s-he’s armed and dangerous. | 他 他持械且极度危险 |
[1:01:40] | He escaped. | 他逃跑了 |
[1:01:42] | What the- | 什么 |
[1:01:45] | What-what’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[1:02:13] | Some blast of a day, huh, baby? | 今天事情一桩接一桩啊 |
[1:02:15] | Monster attack, people getting slimed, | 怪兽袭击 人化成泥浆 |
[1:02:18] | Spaceship. | 宇宙飞船 |
[1:02:20] | Dick, please. | 迪克 别说了 |
[1:02:21] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[1:02:24] | The Blob. | 陨星怪物 |
[1:02:26] | Jeez, that’s all we need right now, | 天哪 我们现在就需要 |
[1:02:27] | To see a monster movie. | 看怪兽电影 |
[1:02:32] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:02:34] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:02:49] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[1:02:56] | Anybody there? | 有人在不 |
[1:03:31] | Salt. | 盐 |
[1:03:33] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:03:34] | Salt. | 盐 |
[1:04:00] | – Mojave police. Dawson here. | -莫哈韦警局 我是道森 |
[1:04:01] | Chief, it’s Lana Lewis. | 警长 我是拉娜·刘易斯 |
[1:04:03] | Please, you have to help me. it’s Ted. | 求您了 帮帮我 是关于泰德 |
[1:04:05] | There’s something terribly wrong with him. | 他出大麻烦了 |
[1:04:06] | Yes, I know, Mrs. Lewis. | 我知道 刘易斯夫人 |
[1:04:08] | He’s-he’s stolen a vehicle and eluded arrest. | 他偷了一辆车且在逃 |
[1:04:12] | I got my men out looking for him. | 我已经叫人追捕了 |
[1:04:14] | Listen, I think-I think he has a head injury or something. | 听着 我觉得他可能脑部受伤了 |
[1:04:17] | Please, tell your officers not to hurt him. | 求您了 嘱咐下警官们不要伤到他 |
[1:04:19] | Yes, ma’am, we’ll try not to. | 当然 夫人 我们会尽力的 |
[1:04:21] | You’ll try? | 只是尽力 |
[1:04:23] | I’m coming down there right away. | 我马上赶过去 |
[1:04:24] | Mrs. Lewis, I don’t think that’s a very good- | 刘易斯夫人 我不认为是个好 |
[1:04:26] | Hello? | 喂 |
[1:04:31] | News just keeps getting better. | 还真是越来越好了 |
[1:04:34] | Lana Lewis is on her way here. | 拉娜·刘易斯一会就来 |
[1:04:37] | Have you found Lewis yet? | 你找到刘易斯了吗 |
[1:04:39] | Stiles hasn’t, but I expect he’ll call in soon. | 斯泰尔斯还没找到 估计马上会有消息了 |
[1:04:44] | I guess I better look for Lewis myself. | 我还是亲自找刘易斯吧 |
[1:04:49] | Mrs. lewis thinks he got hit on the head. | 刘易斯夫人觉得他头部受伤了 |
[1:04:51] | I say he just flipped out. | 我就是觉得他疯了 |
[1:04:54] | Well, be nice to her, Barnes. | 对她好点 巴恩斯 |
[1:04:55] | She’s a little rattled. | 她正在气头上 |
[1:04:57] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[1:04:58] | Good man. | 好孩子 |
[1:05:18] | Don’t even think about it. | 想都别想 |
[1:05:20] | I won’t. | 我不会的 |
[1:05:28] | Dick, I hate these movies. | 迪克这电影太令人生厌了 |
[1:05:30] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[1:05:31] | Let’s see how they get the monster. | 看看怎么制服怪兽的 |
[1:05:32] | Just another second? | 一会就好了 |
[1:05:35] | Watch this. | 看着 |
[1:05:36] | I’ll bet they flip out and run like sheep. | 我打赌他们肯定疯了一样四处逃窜 |
[1:05:43] | Dick, that’s the longest second in history. | 你的这一会也太长了吧 |
[1:05:45] | – Let’s go, please? – Just another second. | -我们走吧 -再等一会 |
[1:05:57] | Dick, I’m feeling like I felt in the car this morning. | 迪克我和早上在车里感觉一样 |
[1:06:03] | When the monster attacked. | 怪兽袭击的时候 |
[1:06:06] | Where would a Gotha go? | 格塔会去哪 |
[1:06:10] | Seeking the greatest concentration of prey. | 在人群最密集的地方 |
[1:06:17] | Dave. | 戴夫 |
[1:06:18] | David, the theater. | 大卫 剧院 |
[1:06:58] | They’re here! They’re here! | 他们在这儿 他们在这儿 |
[1:07:00] | The killers from space, they’re here! | 外太空的杀手 在这里 |
[1:07:09] | Do you see it? | 你看到了吗 |
[1:07:11] | Coast looks clear. | 已经走了 |
[1:07:12] | Let’s just get out of here. | 我们赶紧离开这 |
[1:07:21] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:07:23] | It’s gone. | 消失了 |
[1:07:24] | Dick, where is it? | 迪克 他去哪了 |
[1:07:30] | Come on. | 来 |
[1:07:31] | Go this way. | 这边走 |
[1:07:39] | Oh! | 哦 |
[1:07:42] | It’s a monster, Dickie. | 那是个怪物 迪奇 |
[1:07:43] | Yeah, we know that, you jerk. | 我们知道 垃圾 |
[1:07:54] | Is anyone in there? | 里面还有人吗 |
[1:07:55] | Tammy? | 泰米 |
[1:07:57] | Tammy, is that you? | 泰米是你吗 |
[1:07:58] | Penny? | 佩尼 |
[1:07:59] | Tammy, the monster’s in here. | 泰米 怪兽在这 |
[1:08:00] | It can disappear. it can be anywhere. | 它可以任意隐身 不知道到底在哪 |
[1:08:01] | Yeah, we’ve met. | 嗯 我刚见过它 |
[1:08:04] | Tammy! | 泰米 |
[1:08:06] | It’s-it’s hunting us. | 它在追赶我们 |
[1:08:08] | We keep trying to get out, but it’s blocking our path. | 我们想要逃出去 但是他挡着我们的路 |
[1:08:10] | Kids, stay cool. | 孩子们 镇静点 |
[1:08:12] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上回来 |
[1:08:25] | Tammy! | 泰米 |
[1:08:26] | Tammy, hurry up. | 泰米快点 |
[1:08:28] | Stay cool, kids. | 镇静 孩子们 |
[1:08:33] | Dick, I’m scared. | 迪克我怕 |
[1:08:38] | Where was it last time you saw it? | 你最后见到他的时候在哪 |
[1:08:40] | There. | 那 |
[1:08:44] | Oh, there it is. | 哦 在这呢 |
[1:08:46] | Oh, no! | 哦 不 |
[1:08:47] | Oh, no. | 哦 不 |
[1:08:49] | Come on, kids, let’s split. | 来 孩子们 我们分头行动 |
[1:08:55] | Oh, no! | 哦 不 |
[1:08:59] | Oh, no. it’s divided. | 哦 不 它分化了 |
[1:09:01] | Tammy, what do we do? | 泰米怎么办 |
[1:09:03] | Penny! | 佩尼 |
[1:09:04] | Penny, stay back. stay back. | 佩尼后退 后退 |
[1:09:05] | Oh, no. | 哦 不 |
[1:09:28] | Tammy is safe. | 泰米 安全了 |
[1:09:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:09:30] | Wow, man, you killed it. | 哇 老兄 你杀了它 |
[1:09:33] | Stop. don’t touch it. | 停 别碰它 |
[1:09:34] | – It’s not dead. – What? | -它并没有死 -什么 |
[1:09:35] | It’s not dead? | 没有死 |
[1:09:36] | No, they’re merely in stasis. | 是的 只是昏迷而已 |
[1:09:38] | We must take them back to my ship before they revive. | 我们要在它醒来之前带它回飞船 |
[1:09:41] | Get those curtains from the door. | 把幕布摘下来 |
[1:09:42] | We’ll wrap the ghotas in them. | 我们用幕布包住它 |
[1:09:43] | I’ll get my truck. | 我去开车 |
[1:09:48] | That was close. | 好险啊 |
[1:09:50] | Ted? | 泰德 |
[1:09:51] | Ted! | 泰德 |
[1:09:52] | We must go. | 快走 |
[1:09:53] | Don’t you think I’d better- | 我是不是应该 |
[1:09:55] | – Now. – Dr. Lewis. | -快点 -刘易斯博士 |
[1:09:56] | Hold it right there. | 站住 |
[1:09:57] | Ted! | 泰德 |
[1:09:59] | Hold it right there, Sir. | 站住 先生 |
[1:10:01] | Ted! | 泰德 |
[1:10:02] | – Wait! – Dr. Lewis. | -等等 -刘易斯博士 |
[1:10:05] | In the name of the law, do not move that truck. | 以宪法的名义命令你 不要开车 |
[1:10:08] | Ted! Ted! | 泰德 泰德 |
[1:10:20] | Barnes, what’s going on? | 巴恩斯怎么回事 |
[1:10:21] | It’s Lewis, chief. | 是刘易斯 警长 |
[1:10:22] | He’s kidnapped Tammy. | 他绑架了泰米 |
[1:10:24] | That’s not true. he’s just- | 不是这样的 他只是 |
[1:10:26] | If you know something, kid, you better tell me fast. | 如果你知道真相 最好马上说出来 |
[1:10:28] | Now, where’d they go? | 他们去哪了 |
[1:10:29] | To the drive-in. | 路边餐厅 |
[1:10:30] | Don’t mess with me, O’Hara. | 欧哈拉 你别想骗过我 |
[1:10:31] | Where’d they go? | 他们去哪了 |
[1:10:32] | They went to the butte. | 去山那边了 |
[1:10:34] | To the meteor crash, I know it. | 流星坠落的地方 我知道的 |
[1:10:35] | That’s where this all got started. | 事情就是从那开始的 |
[1:10:38] | All right, Barnes, you radio Stiles. | 好的巴恩斯 你通知斯泰尔斯 |
[1:10:40] | I think stiles is dead, chief. | 斯泰尔斯已经死了 警长 |
[1:10:42] | A puddle just like Vern. | 和弗恩一样 变成了泥浆 |
[1:10:44] | They found his car parked near the diner. | 在餐馆旁找到了他的车 |
[1:10:46] | Good lord. | 上帝啊 |
[1:10:50] | All right, you, you, and you, Frank, | 你 你 你 和你 弗兰克 |
[1:10:53] | You’re all deputized. | 你们接手 |
[1:10:54] | Get your rifles, and you follow me. | 带上武器 跟我来 |
[1:10:55] | – Yes, chief. – Dawson! | -是 警长 -道森 |
[1:10:57] | It’s Ted. | 那是泰德 |
[1:10:58] | Don’t you dare hurt him; you hear me? | 别伤到他 听见了没 |
[1:10:59] | Mrs. Lewis, this is official police business. | 刘易斯夫人 这是公事 |
[1:11:01] | Now, get in the car! | 赶紧 到车里来 |
[1:11:04] | No. | 不 |
[1:11:06] | Just do it. | 快点 照做 |
[1:11:16] | Well, come on, cats, let’s go. | 快点 走 |
[1:11:24] | Jeez. | 上帝 |
[1:11:25] | Slow down, will you? | 慢点 行吗 |
[1:11:28] | This is not good. | 情况不妙 |
[1:11:29] | Oh, please, no more not good. | 哦 别不妙了 |
[1:11:36] | He’s driving like a maniac. | 开车跟疯子似的 |
[1:11:38] | Oh, Dawson. | 道森 |
[1:11:40] | We’ll catch him, all right. | 我们会追上他的 |
[1:11:41] | – Barnes, is your revolver loaded? – Dawson! | -巴恩斯 你手枪上膛了没 -道森 |
[1:11:52] | There! | 那 |
[1:11:53] | Turn here through that tunnel. | 从这隧道里过去 |
[1:11:55] | But my ship is ahead. | 但我的船在前面 |
[1:11:56] | Turn here. | 转弯 |
[1:11:57] | This is a shortcut to the butte. | 是到山丘的近路 |
[1:12:08] | Be calm. | 镇静 |
[1:12:09] | It is still in stasis. | 他们仍在昏迷 |
[1:12:28] | Move your vehicle away. | 把车开走 |
[1:12:30] | They’ll be here soon. | 他们马上就来了 |
[1:12:38] | Urp. | 厄普 |
[1:12:40] | Urp! | 厄普 |
[1:12:41] | Barnes, watch this side. | 巴恩斯 看这边 |
[1:12:44] | They’re here. | 他们来了 |
[1:12:48] | No! | 不 |
[1:12:50] | Tammy, get back. | 泰米回来 |
[1:12:51] | I will not. | 我才不 |
[1:12:52] | What are you gonna do, shoot him? | 你要干什么 杀了他 |
[1:12:54] | And for what? | 什么理由 |
[1:12:55] | For murdering half a dozen people. | 因为他杀了许多人 |
[1:12:56] | He didn’t do it, chief. | 不是他做的 警长 |
[1:12:58] | The Ghota did. | 格塔干的 |
[1:12:59] | His name is Urp. | 他是厄普 |
[1:13:02] | No, it’s not. | 不 不是 |
[1:13:03] | That’s my husband, Ted. | 他是我丈夫 泰德 |
[1:13:05] | He’s not well. | 他生病了 |
[1:13:06] | No, it’s Urp. | 不 他是厄普 |
[1:13:07] | He’s borrowed Ted’s body. | 他借用了泰德的身体 |
[1:13:10] | He captured the Ghota. | 他抓住了格塔 |
[1:13:11] | He saved us. | 是他救了我们 |
[1:13:12] | He saved the whole earth. | 救了整个地球 |
[1:13:14] | All he wants is a few hours to repair his ship | 他只是要几个小时维修飞船 |
[1:13:16] | And leave in peace. | 安静的离开 |
[1:13:17] | Tammy, I’ll shoot if I have to. | 泰米必要的时候 我会开枪的 |
[1:13:19] | Now, get out of the way. | 快让开 |
[1:13:20] | This is police business. | 这是警察的事 |
[1:13:21] | It is our business, Dawson, ours, | 这是我们的事 道森 我们大家的 |
[1:13:24] | All of us, humans. | 全人类的 |
[1:13:28] | This traveler from another world spared us | 从另一个星球来的旅行者 |
[1:13:31] | From an unspeakable catastrophe. | 把我们从灾难里拯救了出来 |
[1:13:34] | We don’t just live on a planet. | 我们不是仅仅生活在地球上 |
[1:13:38] | We live in a universe, a big universe, | 我们生活在宇宙里 浩渺的无尽的宇宙 |
[1:13:41] | And it’s filled with ice planets and spaceships | 充满了行星和宇宙飞船 |
[1:13:46] | And-and worlds with other beings like Urp. | 还有像厄普一样的人住在其他地方 |
[1:13:50] | It’s a place of unimaginable beauty and wonder. | 这是一个有难以言喻的美和壮观的地方 |
[1:13:55] | And it’s there for us to explore. | 等着我们去探索 |
[1:13:58] | So what are we gonna do, | 我们现在怎么办 |
[1:13:59] | Stay cooped up in our little towns | 呆在我们的小镇里 |
[1:14:01] | And our little lives | 封闭在我们的小世界里 |
[1:14:02] | And end up as small, frightened puddles of our own making? | 最终化为一堆污泥吗 |
[1:14:05] | Please, don’t make this any worse, chief Dawson. | 求你了 不要在雪上加霜了 道森警长 |
[1:14:09] | Let him repair his ship and leave. | 让它修好飞船离开吧 |
[1:14:21] | All right, Marshal Urp. | 好的 厄普元帅 |
[1:14:24] | I’ll let you off this time with a warning. | 这次就给你一个警告 |
[1:14:27] | Fix your spaceship and… | 修好你的飞船 |
[1:14:31] | Keep your goats off our planet; you got that? | 让你的山羊离我们地球远点 懂吗 |
[1:14:36] | We apologize for this trespass. | 对这次入侵我表示遗憾 |
[1:14:39] | We had feared landing on earth | 我们曾惧怕降落在地球上 |
[1:14:40] | Because our intelligence indicated | 因为我们的科学家推测 |
[1:14:42] | That you were a pathetically primitive life-form. | 你们还处在原始未开化状态 |
[1:14:45] | But I have seen that you are more than this. | 但看起来并不是这样的 |
[1:14:48] | You possess determination, resourcefulness, | 你们果断勇敢 资源丰富 |
[1:14:51] | And uncommon courage. | 且勇气可嘉 |
[1:14:54] | You will need these qualities to survive the dangers | 拥有这些 你们将所向披靡 |
[1:14:57] | That await and challenge an awakening world. | 战胜所有危险 |
[1:14:59] | This spaceship will depart at sunrise. | 宇宙飞船将在日出时出发 |
[1:15:04] | Be advised to stand clear. | 请你们避开此地 |
[1:15:07] | Urp. | 厄普 |
[1:15:15] | Urp thanks you for your assistance. | 厄普 谢谢你帮我 |
[1:15:17] | Will I | 我能 |
[1:15:19] | Will I ever see you again? | 我可以再见到你吗 |
[1:15:20] | That is unknowable. | 这无法预知 |
[1:15:23] | I’ll miss you. | 我会思念你的 |
[1:15:26] | Urp will miss Tammy. | 厄普会想泰米的 |
[1:15:34] | Tammy? | 泰米 |
[1:15:37] | Urp would seek this polarity with you | 厄普如果是人类的话 |
[1:15:41] | If Urp was a human. | 厄普一定会留下来陪你的 |
[1:15:50] | But I still do not understand it. | 但我仍旧不明白 |
[1:15:55] | Good-bye, Tammy. | 再见泰米 |
[1:15:57] | I have a long journey to make. | 我还有很长的路要走 |
[1:16:01] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[1:16:04] | Good-bye,Urp. | 再见厄普 |
[1:16:08] | Ted? | 泰德 |
[1:16:10] | I am not Ted. | 我不是泰德 |
[1:16:12] | Ted will be returned momentarily. | 泰德马上就会回到你身边 |
[1:16:29] | Ted? | 泰德 |
[1:16:32] | Lana? | 拉娜 |
[1:16:33] | Where are we? | 我们这是在哪 |
[1:16:34] | Oh. oh, Ted. | 哦 哦 泰德 |
[1:16:38] | Thank goodness. | 谢天谢地 |
[1:17:10] | I had a pipe. | 我还有个烟斗 |
[1:17:42] | You okay, Dr. Lewis? | 还好吗 刘易斯博士 |
[1:17:44] | Yes, I think so. | 还好 |
[1:17:45] | Good. | 那就好 |
[1:17:48] | Good, just try not to steal any more cars, okay? | 好 就是别再偷车了 好吧 |
[1:17:53] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[1:17:54] | All I remember was that I was here, | 我就记得我当时在这 |
[1:17:56] | And now I’m here. | 现在还是在这 |
[1:17:58] | What on earth am I wearing? | 我穿的什么到底 |
[1:18:00] | I’ll tell you all about it, darling… | 我会解释给你听的 |
[1:18:03] | Later. | 待会 |
[1:18:08] | Hey, Code, why the long face? | 嘿 科迪 干嘛哭丧着脸 |
[1:18:09] | Can you dig this, Cats? | 伙计们 你不想爆料吗 |
[1:18:11] | I didn’t even bring the camera. | 我相机都没带 |
[1:18:12] | No one will ever believe it. | 以后没有人会相信了 |
[1:18:14] | What’s it matter, Code? | 那又怎样 科迪 |
[1:18:15] | We’re alive, | 我们还活着 |
[1:18:16] | and we’ve had the adventure of a lifetime. | 并经历了人生最奇妙刺激的探险 |